时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Daniel? Any ideas about this place? | 丹尼尔?对于这个地方有什么看法? |
[00:36] | It looks like it was built by an advanced culture, | 看起来像一个先进文明建造的, |
[00:39] | then stripped and deserted. | 然后被废弃了. |
[00:41] | The MALP showed no life signs. | 遥感勘测仪没有发现生命信号. |
[00:54] | Teal’c. What do you think? | 提亚克. 你怎么看? |
[00:56] | It is an ancient Goa’uld design. | 是古代勾阿呜设计的. |
[01:23] | Now, that is not a good smell. | 现在, 味道非常不好闻. |
[01:35] | Jesus! | 天啊! |
[01:39] | All right, level A. | 好的, A级防护. |
[01:51] | – Here’s another one. – More there. | – (提亚克)这还有一个. – (欧尼尔)这有更多. |
[02:02] | These aren’t quite human. They’re Goa’uld. | (卡特) 不是真正的人类. 他们是勾阿呜. |
[03:05] | Stargate.SG1-s03e04.Legacy | |
[03:13] | This mechanism seems to have been damaged by a ribbon device. | (提亚克) 这个装置好像已经被自毁了. |
[03:17] | Maybe they wanted to contain whatever did this. | (卡特) 无论这里发生了什么, 可能他们希望能控制局势. |
[03:20] | Teal’c, do you recognise this symbol? | (丹尼尔) 提亚克, 你是否懂得这些符号? |
[03:25] | – It is the crest of the Linvris. – Which is what? Or who? | – 它是琳伐瑞斯的鸟冠. – (欧尼尔) 那是什么?是谁? |
[03:29] | A league of lesser Goa’uld who challenge the System Lords. | 是一些挑战系统统治者的勾阿呜小同盟. |
[03:32] | – A minor league? – Yes. There are nine. | – 一个小同盟? – 是的.他们有九个人. |
[03:37] | Five… six, seven, eight, nine. Found ’em. | 5 6,7,8,9. 找到他们了. |
[03:43] | It’s a Goa’uld tablet device, | (丹尼尔)这是个勾阿呜的书写设备, |
[03:45] | like we found on Argos. | 和我们在阿哥斯(希腊古城)发现的一样. |
[03:46] | – Can you translate it? – Part of it. It’s some sort of battle plan. | – 你能翻译么? – 一部分.好像是作战计划. |
[03:50] | I need the hand device to make the screen go to the next page. | 我需要手动设备使屏幕翻页. |
[03:57] | That thing? | 是那个吗? |
[04:15] | Nothing’s happening. | 什么也没发生. |
[04:19] | – What? – I felt something brush by me. | 怎么了? 我感觉有什么东西碰了我一下. |
[04:27] | All right, let’s pack it outta here. | 好了,拿上它我们离开. |
[04:30] | Leave this to the medical containment unit. It’s getting creepy. | 把这地方留给医务单位处理. 这地方让人毛骨悚然. |
[04:55] | Doctor Jackson? | 杰克森博士? |
[04:57] | Out in a minute! | 马上出来! |
[05:03] | Doctor Jackson! | 杰克森博士! |
[05:34] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔. |
[05:36] | – Were you calling me just now? – No. | 你刚才叫我吗? 没有. |
[05:42] | You weren’t calling me in the locker room a minute ago? | 一分钟前在衣帽间你没有叫我吗? |
[05:45] | No, it wasn’t me. General Hammond’s waiting for us in the briefing room. | 不,不是我.哈蒙德将军 正在简报室等我们. |
[05:57] | The Goa’uld died before their hosts. | 勾阿呜在他的寄主之前死了. |
[06:00] | We know this due to a protein marker left in host bodies | 因为在勾阿呜死了以后 |
[06:03] | after a Goa’uld dies. | 一个蛋白质标记会出现在寄主身体中. |
[06:05] | – The same one I had after Jolinar died? – Yes. | 在尧力纳死后我体内也有吗? 是的. |
[06:08] | – How did they die, Doctor? – I can’t give you an accurate answer. | 他们是怎么死的,博士? 我无法给你一个准确的答案. |
[06:13] | – Why not? – As with Major Carter, … | 为什么不行? 和卡特少校一样, |
[06:16] | the Goa’uld symbiotes died and were absorbed by the host. | 勾阿呜共生体死了 并且被寄主所吸收. |
[06:19] | There’s no Goa’uld corpse to study. | 没有勾阿呜的尸体提供研究. |
[06:21] | What about bio warfare? Poison, disease, that kind of thing. | 到底发生了什么? 毒药,疾病,诸如此类. |
[06:26] | The Goa’uld are immune to such things. | 勾阿呜对这些是免疫的. |
[06:29] | – What about the hosts? – Normal. No wounds, no infections. | 这些寄主发生了什么事? 正常.没有伤口,没有感染. |
[06:33] | So why are they dead? | 那么为什么他们死了? |
[06:34] | Teal’c said the door was disabled from the inside. | 提亚克说门从内部失效了. |
[06:37] | Locked in with no food, no water, they probably starved. | 锁起来没有食物,没有水, 他们大概是饿死的. |
[06:40] | I’m more concerned with who killed the Goa’uld and why. | 我更关心谁杀死了勾阿呜,为什么杀死他们? |
[06:43] | The System Lords are the most likely suspect. | 系统统治者是最可能的怀疑对象. |
[06:46] | If the door was disabled internally, how did the perp, or perps, get out? | 如果门已经从内部失效了, 凶手,或者凶手们又是怎么出去的? |
[06:50] | Maybe the assassins weren’t visible and we’re the ones who let them out. | 可能刺客是隐形的 我们让他们逃出去了. |
[06:57] | Reetou. You think Reetou were in there? | 瑞透. 你认为是瑞透在那里? |
[07:00] | Reetou would not spare the host. Reetou weaponry damages the human body. | 瑞透会伤害到寄主. 瑞透 的武器会伤害人类的身体. |
[07:06] | Well, there you go. | 好的,你说的对. |
[07:08] | Dr Jackson, what about that Goa’uld tablet device? | 杰克森博士, 那个勾阿呜的写字板设备研究的如何? |
[07:12] | lncoming traveller. | 旅行者将进入. |
[07:19] | Um… it’s a Goa’uld dialect akin to Latin. | 嗯它是一种类似于拉丁文的勾阿呜方言. |
[07:22] | From what Teal’c and I have made out, it’s some sort of attack plan. | 根据我和提亚克的辨认, 它是某个攻击计划. |
[07:26] | Um… I’m still trying to figure out | 嗯 我还在试图解决 |
[07:29] | how to scroll to the next page, if there is one. | 怎么翻到下一页,如果有下一页的话. |
[07:32] | Dr Jackson, I want you to make translating that tablet your priority. | 杰克森博士, 我要你优先翻译那个写字板. |
[07:36] | – Yes, sir. – Dismissed. | 是,长官. 解散. |
[07:50] | SG-7 returning. | SG-7正在返回. |
[08:36] | To enter by infiltration. | 通过渗透进入. |
[08:42] | Infiltration. | 渗透. |
[08:46] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔. |
[08:50] | Daniel! Daniel! | 丹尼尔! 丹尼尔! |
[09:17] | Join with us, Daniel. Step through the gate, Daniel. | 加入我们, 丹尼尔. 穿过星门, 丹尼尔. |
[09:23] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的. |
[09:36] | Help! | 救命! |
[09:41] | Somebody help! | 帮帮我! |
[10:08] | – Hello. – Hello. | 你好. 你好. |
[10:11] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[10:16] | – Do you believe in ghosts? – Uh… | 你相信鬼吗? 嗯 |
[10:20] | No. Uh-uh. | 不. 嗯-嗯. |
[10:22] | Neither do l. Which means there has to be a logical explanation. | 我也不相信. 所以一定有一个符合逻辑的解释. |
[10:27] | For what? | 解释什么? |
[10:35] | When we were in the Linvris chamber, I felt something brush by me. | 当我们在琳伐瑞斯房间的时候, 我感觉有什么东西碰了我. |
[10:39] | And I’ve heard voices. | 而且我听到了某种声音. |
[10:43] | And I keep seeing the dead Goa’uld from the massacre. | 我还不断的看到屠杀中死亡的勾阿呜. |
[10:46] | – Where? – Last night they were in my closet. | 什么地方? 昨晚他们在我的储藏柜里. |
[10:51] | In like a… Stargate event horizon without the gate. | 在一个没有门但像星门的视野里. |
[10:56] | – In your closet? – Yes. | 在你的储藏柜里? 是的. |
[11:02] | – I don’t think they’re dead. – Who? The stiffs in the morgue? | 我不认为他们死了. 谁? 那些在停尸房中的死尸? |
[11:06] | The nine Goa’uld that were using them as hosts. | 利用他们作为寄主的那9个勾阿呜. |
[11:08] | I translated a phrase in that tablet as “attack”, … | 我翻译了那个书写板上一个似乎是”攻击”的词, |
[11:11] | but when I refined it, I realised it means “to enter by infiltration”. | 但是当我更准确翻译时, 我意识到它的意思是”渗透进入”. |
[11:15] | – You think they’re doing that? – Yes. | 你认为他们在这么做? 是的. |
[11:18] | – Through your closet? – The Linvris were being hunted, right? | 通过你的储藏柜? 琳伐瑞斯已经被打败了,不是吗? |
[11:21] | What if they used some sort of technology | 那么是否他们使用某种技术 |
[11:24] | that transformed their bodies into… | 改变他们的身体形态成为 |
[11:26] | l don’t know, energy or something. | 我也不知道, 能量或其他什么. |
[11:28] | – Energy? – Or something. | 能量? 或者其他什么. |
[11:32] | I don’t know exactly how | 我不知道具体是怎么回事 |
[11:33] | Sam can figure that out. The point is, they’re here. | 山姆应该知道.重点是,他们就在这里. |
[11:39] | They’ve entered by infiltration and now they want me as a host. | 他们已经渗透进来 并且要把我当作寄主. |
[11:43] | All nine of ’em? | 所有的9个? |
[11:49] | – That sounds crazy, huh? – Mmm… | 听起来这很疯狂,嗯? 呃 |
[11:53] | Yeah. I… You gotta admit, there are some holes in your theory here. | 是的.我你得承认, 你的推测中有一些漏洞. |
[11:58] | Well, it’s a theory, not a proof. | 好的,这只是一个推测,不是确凿的证据. |
[12:00] | Why are you the only one to see them? | 为什么你是唯一一个能看见他们的人? |
[12:03] | Why didn’t they come through my closet? | 为什么他们没有穿过我的储藏柜进来? |
[12:05] | Aside from the fact that yours is cleaner. | 除了你的柜子更干净以外. |
[12:08] | I don’t know. My only other theory | 我不知道. 唯一的其他推测 |
[12:10] | is I’m having some sort of nervous breakdown. | 是我有些精神失常. |
[12:15] | – Or something. Yeah. – Or something. | 或者其他什么. 是的. 或者其他什么. |
[12:24] | – Doctor MacKenzie. – Colonel. | 麦肯齐医生. 上校. |
[12:29] | I’m not going to enjoy this, am l? | 我不太喜欢这个,不是吗? |
[12:33] | Dr MacKenzie’s work involves | 麦肯齐医生的工作 |
[12:35] | analysing psychological data from SG units, … | 包括为SG成员做心理分析 |
[12:38] | specifically looking for common side effects to gate travel. | 特别是去发现星门旅行的副作用. |
[12:41] | Dr Jackson’s episode yesterday may have uncovered a serious one. | 杰克森博士昨天的事情 表明可能存在着严重的心理方面的隐患. |
[12:46] | Dr Fraiser’s been treating you for headaches lately, hasn’t she? | 弗雷泽医生最近处理了 你头疼的问题,是不是? |
[12:53] | – Yes. What’s that got to do with Daniel? – Well, you’re not the only one. | 是的.这和丹尼尔有什么关系? 好的,你并不是唯一头疼的. |
[12:58] | 53% of SG field personnel also have a history of them. | 53%的SG野外队员也有这样的经历. |
[13:01] | A lot of people get headaches. What’s your point? | 许多人都头痛. 你的重点是什么? |
[13:04] | Dr Jackson has experienced what I’d characterise as… | 我把杰克森博士的症状归纳为 |
[13:08] | a first-break psychotic episode, … | 一种突发性的精神病 |
[13:10] | which may be manifesting full-blown hebephrenic schizophrenia. | 很明显那是精神分裂症的症状. |
[13:14] | – Migraines are often one of the first signs. – Wait a minute. | 偏头痛通常是初步症状之一. 等一下. |
[13:19] | Daniel’s a schizophrenic and it’s caused by the Stargate? | 丹尼尔得了精神分裂症?还和星门有关? |
[13:23] | It’s the only logical explanation, Colonel. | 这是唯一符合逻辑的解释,上校. |
[13:26] | It sounds fairly theoretical to me. | 我觉得这只是一种假设. |
[13:29] | Does anybody think it could be stress? | 有人想过这是由于压力过大的原因吗? |
[13:31] | Much as I’d like to think so, … | 我也希望是这样 |
[13:33] | the evidence doesn’t point that way. | 可没有证据表明这一点. |
[13:35] | Daniel has paranoid delusions, auditory and visual hallucinations. | 丹尼尔有类似妄想症的错觉, 他幻听幻视 |
[13:39] | Dr Jackson’s dopamine levels | 杰克森博士左半边大脑的 |
[13:41] | have risen in the left hemisphere of his brain. | 多巴胺级别已经升高. |
[13:44] | These symptoms are textbook schizophrenia. | 这些症状是标准的精神分裂症. |
[13:47] | How could this happen without us noticing signs? | 怎么可能没有任何预兆就发生了? |
[13:50] | Nobody knows the cause of schizophrenia. | 没有人知道精神分裂症的原因. |
[13:52] | Some cases are genetic, but there’s no history of it in Daniel’s family. | 有些是因为遗传,但是 丹尼尔家族中没有这样的历史. |
[13:56] | When it’s not genetic, it’s environmental, | 如果不是遗传原因,就可能是环境因素 |
[13:59] | and the Stargate is a plausible cause. | 星门是一个可能的原因. |
[14:01] | I’ve been through the gate as often as Daniel. I don’t have headaches. | 我和丹尼尔一样经常穿过星门. 我没有头痛. |
[14:05] | You may have an immunity, possibly due to Jolinar. | 你可能有免疫力, 可能归功于尧力纳. |
[14:08] | All right. Let’s say for the sake of argument that it is the Stargate, … | 好的既然争论的焦点是星门. |
[14:13] | a theory to which I do not ascribe. | 虽然我并不赞同. |
[14:15] | Then why don’t we just put a sign at the base of the ramp… | 那为什么我们不在星门的坡道下立个标记 |
[14:18] | that says “Gate travel may be hazardous to your health”? | 上面写着”星门旅行可能对健康有害”? |
[14:22] | – I can live with that. – So can l, sir. | 这事我能接受. 我也是,长官. |
[14:24] | The Air Force can’t. | 空军不能. |
[14:25] | I can’t risk any SG officer having delusions during a crisis. | 我不能冒任何SG军官在紧急期间患上妄想症的危险. |
[14:30] | Therefore, all outstanding SG teams are being recalled for evaluation. | 因此,所有在外的SG队伍已经被召回做心理评估. |
[14:34] | You’re shutting down the programme? | 你要停止正常程序? |
[14:37] | Until Dr MacKenzie submits his report. | 直到麦肯齐医生提交他的报告. |
[14:39] | If his theory is correct, limits will be placed on the number of missions. | 如果他的推测是正确的 任务的执行次数将被限制. |
[14:44] | Till then, the Stargate is closed. | 到那时,星门将被关闭. |
[14:46] | – General… – There is no debate, Colonel. | 将军 这是无可争议的,上校. |
[14:49] | Of course not. | 当然. |
[14:51] | What about Daniel, sir? | 丹尼尔怎么办,长官? |
[14:53] | For now, we’re going to medicate him | 目前,我们将用药物治疗他 |
[14:55] | and let him rest in one of the VIP rooms. | 并让他在高级护理病房休息. |
[14:58] | If his symptoms persist, | 如果他的症状持续发展, |
[14:59] | or he becomes a threat to himself or anyone else, … | 或者他 对自己和他人都有威胁的时候, |
[15:02] | we’ll have to commit him to Mental Health. | 我们将不得不把他送到精神病院. |
[15:21] | Check. | 将军. |
[15:29] | – Oh. – What? | 哦. 什么? |
[15:33] | – Didn’t see that? – I was oh-ing about something else. | 你没瞧见? 我也不知道怎么回事. |
[15:38] | Checkmate. I should have done that two moves ago. What was I thinking? | 将军.我应该早两轮就走这步的.我在想什么? |
[15:43] | Yeah, well. You’re a little off. | 是的,好的. 你有点走神. |
[15:47] | I don’t feel off. I feel… I feel fine. | 我不觉得. 我感觉我感觉很好. |
[15:52] | No headaches, no tension, I mean, I feel… normal. | 没有头痛,也不紧张, 我是说我感觉很正常. |
[15:56] | It’s because it was just stress. | 那只是压力过大造成的. |
[15:59] | And I have a very calming effect on stressed-out people. | 我在压力过后就会感觉非常平静. |
[16:06] | – How about a game of gin? – I’m not very good at gin. | 来玩拉米牌? 拉米牌我玩得不好. |
[16:09] | Good! Get the cards. | 太好了! 拿牌来. |
[16:55] | – Jack. – Yeah? | 杰克. 嗯? |
[17:01] | What? | 怎么了? |
[17:04] | It’s nothing. | 没什么. |
[17:10] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[17:14] | I’m fine. | 我很好. |
[17:17] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[17:25] | Good. Real good. | 很好.真的很好. |
[17:31] | There’s a Goa’uld in you! I’ll get it out! | 有一个勾阿呜在你体内!我得取出他! |
[17:33] | Get… There’s no Goa’uld in me! | 取什么?没有勾阿呜在我体内! |
[17:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[17:39] | I saw it. | 我看见它了. |
[17:42] | I saw it. | 我看见它了. |
[17:46] | You all right? Come on. | 你还好吗? |
[17:50] | Easy, easy, easy. Put your head down. | 放松,放松,放松.把头放低. |
[18:20] | Don’t expect much. | 不要期望过高. |
[18:22] | If he becomes agitated, call the aides. | 如果他变得焦躁不安的,呼叫救护. |
[18:39] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[18:41] | It’s us, Daniel. Can’t you see us? | 我们在这, 丹尼尔.你看不见我们? |
[18:50] | I was just making sure you weren’t figments of my… mind. | 我只是确认你们不是我脑海里虚构出来的. |
[18:59] | They took away my glasses in case I broke the lenses and, uh… | 他们拿走了我的眼镜 防备我万一打碎镜片并,恩 |
[19:04] | tried to, uh, hurt myself. | 试图伤害自己. |
[19:10] | – Are they treating you OK? – Yeah. | 他们对你还好吗? 是的. |
[19:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[19:33] | – For what? – For being such a headcase. | 为什么? 因为这该死的病. |
[19:38] | It’s not your fault, Daniel. | 这不是你的错, 丹尼尔. |
[19:44] | O’Neill believes it’s to do with the Linvris. | 欧尼尔认为是琳伐瑞斯作了这些. |
[19:47] | You remember in that chamber you said you felt something brush by you? | 你记得在大厅 你说你感觉到有东西碰了你? |
[19:51] | Yes. | 是的. |
[19:57] | It was them. | 就是他们. |
[20:00] | I know you don’t believe me, but I felt them. | 我知道你不相信我, 但是我感觉得到他们. |
[20:13] | They heard me. | 他们能听到我说话. |
[20:22] | They’re coming. | 他们来了. |
[20:30] | They’re coming. | 他们来了. |
[20:32] | – Only your friends are here, Daniel. – They’re coming. | 只有你的朋友们在这, 丹尼尔. (丹尼尔)他们来了. |
[20:38] | I hear footsteps. | 我听到了脚步声. |
[20:41] | – Footsteps. – Daniel, there are no footsteps! | 脚步声. 丹尼尔,没有脚步声! |
[20:46] | Stay with us. | 我们和你在一起. |
[20:50] | Footsteps! | 脚步声! |
[21:17] | I told you. | 我告诉你们. |
[21:19] | That’s one of them. | 那是他们其中之一. |
[21:23] | – He’s right there. – There is no one at my side, Daniel. | 他就在这里. 我边上没有任何人, 丹尼尔. |
[21:32] | Yes, there is. | 不,有. |
[21:37] | Wanna get the aides? | 需要急救吗? |
[21:58] | – Something just went inside Teal’c. – You’re hallucinating, Daniel. | 刚才有东西进入了提亚克体内. 你产生幻觉了, 丹尼尔. |
[22:04] | Don’t just stand there! Get it out of him! | 别傻站在那!把它弄出来! |
[22:10] | You have delivered me to the vile Goa’uld so that I may destroy him. | (男人)你把我交给可憎的勾阿呜 然后我就可以消灭它. |
[22:14] | Ma’chello! | 麦切罗! |
[22:16] | OK, let’s raise the dose. 5ml at four-hour intervals. | 好的,让我们加大剂量. 每4小时5毫升. |
[22:26] | Ma’chello. | 麦切罗. |
[22:37] | God, I hate seeing him like that. | 天哪,我恨看见他那个样子. |
[22:40] | Nothing worse than losing your mind and knowing it’s happening. | 没有什么比失去自制并且知道它正在发生 更糟糕的事了 |
[22:45] | Infirmary. | 医务室. |
[23:07] | Inventions to fight the Goa’uld! | 对抗勾阿呜的发明! |
[23:14] | – Ma’chello. – Yes. | 麦切罗. 是的. |
[23:16] | Yes, inventions to fight the Goa’uld. | 是的,对抗勾阿呜的发明. |
[23:41] | Dr MacKenzie! | 麦肯齐医生! |
[23:45] | Dr MacKenzie! | 麦肯齐医生! |
[23:57] | Teal’c’s symbiote is dying. I can’t explain why. | 提亚克的共生体濒于死亡. 我不能解释为什么. |
[24:04] | Teal’c, what about that kelno’reem thing? | 提亚克, 做凯喏瑞姆(深度冥想)有用吗? |
[24:14] | Is he having hallucinations like Dr Jackson? | 他是不是像杰克森博士一样产生了幻觉? |
[24:16] | No. His dopamine levels are normal. | 不. 他的多巴胺水平正常. |
[24:18] | Besides, Daniel didn’t have the same physical symptoms. | 除此之外, 丹尼尔没有同样的身体症状. |
[24:22] | They seem to be unrelated. | 他们看起来是不相关的. |
[24:24] | What are we talking about, timewise? | 我们正在谈论什么, 巧合? |
[24:28] | Without another symbiote, a day, two. Maybe less. | 如果没有另外一个共生体,也许只能熬一天,2天. 或者更少. |
[24:31] | Even if we found another larval Goa’uld in time, | 即使我们能及时地发现另外的勾阿呜幼虫 |
[24:34] | it might not survive either. | 它也未必能存活下来. |
[24:50] | Dr Jackson? | 杰克森博士? |
[24:56] | Stop. One second. | 等一下.就一会. |
[25:00] | Look, Daniel, it’s time for your meds. | 看, 丹尼尔, 到你的用药时间了. |
[25:06] | I don’t, uh… | 我不, 嗯 |
[25:09] | I don’t need any more drugs. | 我不需要更多的麻醉药. |
[25:10] | I need to get the ones you got in my system out of it. | 我得把你给我用的东西弄出我身体. |
[25:14] | – No, Daniel. You need rest. – I think I’ve rested enough. | 不, 丹尼尔.你需要休息. 我想我已经休息够了. |
[25:21] | Just tell me one thing. Is Teal’c sick? | 告诉我.提亚克是不是病了? |
[25:25] | Not that I’m aware of. I haven’t been to the SGC. | 我不知道 我还没去星门指挥部 . |
[25:32] | Dr Jackson, I insist you calm yourself. | 杰克森博士,我坚持你得让自己平静. |
[25:35] | Otherwise, I’ll have to have you restrained and further sedated. | 否则,我将不得不把你限制住并加大药量. |
[25:38] | Why are you so quick to jump to the conclusion I’m crazy? | 你为什么如此快就下结论说我发疯了? |
[25:42] | That I’m dangerous, I’m out of control? | 我是危险的?我失去控制了? |
[25:48] | It’s cos I’m kinda acting that way, aren’t l? | 所以我得遭受这一切,不是吗? |
[25:57] | I just need to get these drugs out of my system. | 我只需清除这些麻醉剂在我身体里的效果. |
[26:01] | Look… | 看 |
[26:03] | I know you probably hear this all the time, but I think I’m cured. | 我知道你或许一直在听这些, 但是我想我已经治愈了. |
[26:06] | You’re right, I hear it all the time. I’m afraid it doesn’t work that way. | 不错,我一直在听这些. 但恐怕事实并非如此. |
[26:10] | You don’t get well from something like this overnight. | 你整晚的情形说明你没有痊愈. |
[26:14] | You do if there were an alien organism inside you… | 如果有一个外星生物体在 你体内你也会 |
[26:18] | making you think you were sick when you really weren’t. | 觉得自己患病了 但实际上并没有. |
[26:21] | Mm-hm. And you, uh, found this out how? | 嗯.那么你又是怎么知道的呢? |
[26:26] | – Ma’chello told me. – Ma’chello? | 麦切罗告诉我的. 麦切罗? |
[26:30] | He’s an alien old man we met on P3C-599. | 他是一个我们在P3C-599遇见的外星老人. |
[26:33] | Dr Jackson, you haven’t had any visitors. | 杰克森博士, 我想你没有任何访客. |
[26:36] | No, of course I haven’t. | 是,当然没有. |
[26:38] | – You see, Ma’chello is dead. – Dead? | 你要明白, 麦切罗已经死了. 死了? |
[26:42] | Yet he told you that there was someone inside you making you appear crazy? | 可他还能告诉你有些东西在你的身体中 并让你表现的像疯了? |
[26:53] | That’s a good point. I wouldn’t, uh, buy that if I were you either. | 这是个好想法. 如果我是你的话,我也不会相信 |
[27:00] | Just do me one favour, OK? | 算是帮我个忙,好吗? |
[27:03] | Contact the SGC. | 联系星门指挥部. |
[27:05] | Find out if Teal’c is sick. | 看看提亚克是否病了. |
[27:08] | If he is, … | 如果他病了 |
[27:11] | promise me you’ll let me talk to Jack O’Neill. | 答应我让我和杰克 欧尼尔谈一下. |
[27:28] | Dr MacKenzie seems to think there’s some sort of change with Dr Jackson. | 麦肯齐医生好像 认为杰克森有一些改变. |
[27:32] | A change, sir? | 改变,长官? |
[27:34] | He’s requesting that you come out there, Colonel. | 他请求你到他那去,上校. |
[28:00] | Hey, Daniel. | 嘿, 丹尼尔. |
[28:07] | You don’t, uh… You don’t need to walk on eggshells any more. | 你不用,嗯 你不用这么小心翼翼的. |
[28:10] | I’m better. | 我好多了. |
[28:13] | So I hear. | 我听说了. |
[28:16] | Uh, it’s… | 嗯,并不是 |
[28:18] | not that I doubt you, but… um, | 我想怀疑你,但是 嗯, |
[28:20] | why do you think it happened all of a sudden? | 为什么你觉得这会突然发生? |
[28:24] | I don’t completely understand it myself, but… | 我自己也不完全清楚,但是 |
[28:27] | l saw something come out of me and go into Teal’c. | 我看到有东西从我身上出去 并进入到提亚克体内. |
[28:31] | – And then I heard Ma’chello’s voice. – Uh… Ma’chello? | – 然后我听见了麦切罗的声音. -嗯 麦切罗? |
[28:36] | Just hear me out. I’m guessing it wasn’t actually Ma’chello. | 听我说完. 我认为它不是真正的麦切罗. |
[28:40] | It was probably some sort of technological or organic recording. | 它可能是某种技术的或有机体的录音设备. |
[28:44] | It spoke about delivering Ma’chello to the vile Goa’uld, | 它说了些关于把麦切罗的发明递交给卑鄙的勾阿呜的事, |
[28:48] | which started me thinking. | 这让我开始明白. |
[28:49] | Maybe I had some sort of… | 可能有一些 |
[28:53] | Goa’uld-killing invention inside of me. | 可以杀死勾阿呜的发明在我体内. |
[28:56] | One of Ma’chello’s inventions. | 一个麦切罗的发明. |
[28:59] | And that’s what made you… nuts? | 那就是让你胡言乱语的东西? |
[29:03] | Since I don’t have a Goa’uld, the side effect must make… | 由于我体内没有勾阿呜, 副作用一定是 |
[29:06] | normal people act like they’re… | 让正常人变得象他们一样 |
[29:10] | – Nuts. – Schizophrenic. | (低语) 胡言乱语. 精神分裂. |
[29:15] | Look. Teal’c is sick, right? | 瞧. 提亚克病了,对吗? |
[29:18] | – Right. – Well, he does have a Goa’uld. | 对. 对,他体内有一个勾阿呜. |
[29:35] | – Your dopamine is back to normal. – I’m back to normal. | 你的多巴胺水平已经恢复正常. 我已经正常了. |
[29:39] | OK, let’s say your concept about the Goa’uld-killing invention is right. | 好的,就算你关于 能杀死勾阿呜的发明的想法是正确的. |
[29:44] | – Why did it take so long to go into Teal’c? – I don’t know. | 它为什么这么久才进入 提亚克体内? 我不知道. |
[29:48] | Maybe it needed a close proximity to sense his Goa’uld larva. | 可能它需要近距离接触 才能感应到他体内的勾阿呜幼虫. |
[29:55] | I had a lot of time locked in that little room to think about this. | 我被锁在那个小房间时有很多时间去思考此事 |
[29:59] | It makes sense. | 这是有意义的. |
[30:00] | Why am I back to normal? | 为什我回复了正常? |
[30:02] | And coincidentally, hours after touching me, Teal’c is sick. | 巧合的是,接触我一小时后, 提亚克病了. |
[30:05] | Why didn’t I get sick | 可为什么当我们玩牌和你斥责我的时候 |
[30:06] | when we played cards and you were jumping all over me? | 我没得病? |
[30:09] | Because you don’t have a Goa’uld larva. | 因为你体内没有勾阿呜幼虫. |
[30:12] | Daniel, we ran every test we have. | 丹尼尔, 我们已经做了所有的检查. |
[30:14] | MRl, CAT scan, X-rays, full blood work-up. | 最大残留限量, CAT扫描, X射线, 各项血液检测. |
[30:17] | There is nothing foreign in Teal’c or his symbiote. | 没有任何外来物 在提亚克或他的共生体中. |
[30:20] | It’s there. I know it! I saw it. | 它在那儿.我知道!我看见了! |
[30:22] | Those bodies had only been there a month. | 那些尸体在那只有一个月. |
[30:25] | Ma’chello died six months ago. How could he have done it? | 麦切罗六个月前就死了. 他怎么能办到这些? |
[30:28] | What if he planted those killing devices there six months ago? | 如果他是在六个月以前就在那设置了那些装置呢? |
[30:32] | Or a year ago? | 或者一年前? |
[30:35] | – The Linvris walk into their meeting… – Like… a land mine? | 当琳伐瑞斯进去开会时 像 一个地雷? |
[30:39] | Yes! | 是的! |
[30:43] | World War I mines still go off in France… | 世界大战期间 在法国有很多地雷 |
[30:46] | long after the soldiers that planted them died. | 在被埋放很久以后才爆炸. |
[30:48] | – You think Ma’chello made this? – Right. | 你认为麦切罗也是这么干的? 没错. |
[30:51] | Everything from Ma’chello’s laboratory is in Area 51. It’s in our database. | 麦切罗实验室中的每一件东西都在51区 .它在我们的数据库中. |
[30:55] | Let’s see if something looks familiar. | 让我们看看是否有什么熟悉的东西. |
[31:09] | Right there. Right there. Back it up. | 就是它,就是它,退回去 |
[31:13] | I picked that up in the Linvris chamber. | 我在琳伐瑞斯房间检起的东西. |
[31:17] | Why did he make so many page-turning devices? | (弗雷泽医生)为什么他制造 了那么多的手动设备? |
[31:20] | It could be our land mine. | 它就象我们的地雷. |
[31:30] | On the right is the PTD from the Linvris… | 右边这个是从琳伐瑞斯那带回的 |
[31:33] | and the one on the left is from Area 51. | 左边是从51区拿来的 . |
[31:35] | They look like the one from Argos. | 他们看起来和阿哥斯的一样. |
[31:37] | Maybe the Linvris thought it was their own. | 可能琳伐瑞斯认为这是他们自己的. |
[31:40] | It’s a good way to hide a mine. | 这是个隐藏地雷的好办法. |
[31:42] | Yeah. Question is, how do we set it off? | 是的.问题是,我们怎么让它引爆? |
[31:48] | No. OK. | 不.好吧. |
[31:49] | Um… Let’s see what happens | 嗯让我们看看当我们对着书写板 |
[31:51] | when we use it on the tablet. | 使用它的时候会发生什么事情. |
[32:04] | There they are. | 就是它们. |
[32:07] | I’m counting five… ten altogether, … | 我总共数到了五个十个, |
[32:10] | so if all PTDs are the same, that’s about ten per device. | 因此如果所有的书写板都是相同的, 那么每个里面有大约十个. |
[32:13] | That’s how I got infected. There were nine Linvris. | 那就是为什么我被感染了. 只有九个琳伐瑞斯. |
[32:16] | When you activated the device, the last one went into you. | 当你激活这个设备时, 最后一个进入了你体内. |
[32:20] | Let’s try and immobilise one and put it under the scope. | 让我们试着固定一个 把它抓住. |
[32:31] | – Breach! – Whoa! | 它侵入我了! 哇哦! |
[32:36] | Whoa! Who-whoa! | 哇哦! 哇哦! |
[32:39] | General Hammond, B Haz Mat Observation right away! | 哈蒙德将军, 快来B级危险物品观察室! |
[32:47] | No! | 不! |
[32:58] | Great. | 太好了. |
[33:04] | We have a breach. | 里面的人被侵入. |
[33:06] | Is there any chance of further contamination to the base? | 有可能对基地造成进一步的污染吗? |
[33:10] | Judging by Daniel’s experience, if we stay here… | 根据丹尼尔的理论判断, 如果我们呆在这 |
[33:13] | and don’t go near anybody else, the base is probably secure. | 不靠近任何人的话, 基地可能是安全的. |
[33:18] | Dr Warner to B Haz Mat Three Observation – stat. | 华纳医生到3号B级危险物品观察室. |
[33:24] | Containment team to B Haz Mat Three for containment integrity scan. | 防泄漏小组到3号B级危险物品观察室 进行彻底的隔离扫描. |
[33:28] | There has to be an answer in this tablet. | 这个书写板上肯定有解决的办法. |
[33:34] | – Can we do anything from in here? – Nothing, Colonel. | 我们在这能做点什么吗? 什么也不行,上校. |
[33:38] | All the specimens are inside us. | 所有的样本都在我们的体内. |
[33:40] | Since we’re infected by multiple organisms, … | 由于我们被数个生物体感染, |
[33:43] | we can expect our symptoms to be rapidly acute. | 我想我们的症状会迅速激化. |
[33:48] | I’d like to apologise in advance for anything I may say or do… | 我想要预先为我 可能说或做的任何事道歉 |
[33:52] | that could be construed as offensive… | 估计那会是令人讨厌的 |
[33:55] | as I slowly go nuts! | 当我慢慢地疯狂的时候! |
[33:57] | Likewise, Colonel. | 我也是,上校. |
[34:04] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[34:07] | Janet? | 珍妮特? |
[34:10] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[34:14] | Sir, there’s nothing wrong with me. | 长官, 我没有问题. |
[34:17] | Sam, you’ve got four of them in you. | 山姆, 你身体里可有四个那玩意. |
[34:19] | I-l know that, but I feel fine. | 我-我知道,但是我感觉很好. |
[34:22] | You’re not seeing or hearing any of this stuff? | 你没有看见或听见任何异样的东西? |
[34:24] | No. Sir, I feel completely normal. | 没有.长官,我感觉完全正常. |
[34:26] | I mean, somehow, I must be immune. | 我的意思,不知为什么,我一定对此免疫. |
[34:35] | Dr Fraiser, what can I do to help? | 弗雷泽医生,我能帮你做些什么? |
[34:37] | Uh… Not much, I’m afraid. | 嗯 恐怕没什么. |
[34:40] | Doctor, there’s nothing wrong with me. | 博士, 我没有问题. |
[34:43] | Sir, I’d like Dr Warner to take some tests, try to figure out why. | 长官, 我想华纳医生可以做些测试, 试图去找出原因. |
[34:47] | That’s not possible. | 那是不可能的. |
[34:48] | Another person may be contaminated, if not the entire base. | 即使不是整个基地. 其他某个人也可能被传染, |
[34:55] | Those organisms left my body. I might be immune. | 这些生物体离开了我的身体. 我可能是免疫的. |
[34:58] | I may be the only one who can go in and help them. | 我可能是唯一一个能进去帮助他们的人. |
[35:01] | We don’t know that, Dr Jackson. I can’t let you risk it. | 我们并不肯定,杰克森博士. 我不能让你冒险. |
[35:05] | Dr Warner will stay here. | 华纳医生将待在这里. |
[35:07] | We’ll get whoever else you think could help. | 我们将会找到任何你认为能帮忙的人. |
[35:10] | But you’ll have to figure it out in there. | 但是你必须在这里告诉我们. |
[35:12] | I understand, sir. | 我明白,长官. |
[35:16] | Whoa! | 哇喔! |
[35:20] | – Oh, I think I spoke too soon. – What’s wrong? | 哦, 我想我说的太早了. 怎么了? |
[35:24] | God, something’s happening. | 天哪,有什么事发生了. |
[35:52] | I think they’re dead. | 我想它们死了. |
[35:55] | – Daniel, I could have sworn I heard… – Ma’chello? | 丹尼尔, 我觉得我听到一些 麦切罗? |
[35:58] | Yes. | 是的. |
[35:59] | He said my Goa’uld captor is dead, but I don’t have a Goa’uld. | 他说我的勾阿呜捕捉者死了, 但是我体内没有勾阿呜. |
[36:05] | You did. | 是啊. |
[36:08] | That has to be it. | 肯定是这样. |
[36:10] | Janet said a Goa’uld dies and dissolves into a host, | 珍妮特说一个勾阿呜死亡并溶解到寄主中后 |
[36:14] | leaving a protein marker. | 会留下一个蛋白质标记. |
[36:15] | So these inventions die because they detect the marker? | 因此由于检测到这个标记 这些发明物就死了? |
[36:20] | That doesn’t make any sense. Why isn’t Jack immune? | 那不对啊. 为什么杰克没有免疫? |
[36:23] | He should have a protein marker from Hathor’s Goa’uld. | 他应该从哈索的勾阿呜那 获得了一个蛋白质标记. |
[36:26] | No. No. That Goa’uld left Colonel O’Neill’s body… | 不. 不.那个勾阿呜离开了 欧尼尔上校的身体 |
[36:30] | and died before it had a chance to take over. | 在得到控制权前就死掉了. |
[36:34] | Janet? Can you hear me? | 珍妮特? 你能听见我吗? |
[36:38] | Can we extract my blood and inject it into everyone that’s infected? | 我们能提取我的血 注入到被感染的每个人吗? |
[36:43] | No, your blood types don’t match. You’d have to isolate the protein. | 不,你的血型不匹配. 你们得提取血蛋白. |
[36:47] | OK. How do I do that? | 我应该如何做? |
[36:49] | You don’t have the equipment there. Besides, it would take weeks. | 这里没有这样的设备. 而且,那需要数星期. |
[36:53] | There’s gotta be a way! We got all this stuff! | 肯定会有办法的! 我们有所有的材料! |
[36:56] | Sorry, but you need to use high-pressure liquid chromatography… | 对不起, 但是你需要 使用高效液体色谱 |
[37:00] | to separate the protein factors from the rest of the blood. | 从血液中去分离蛋白质. |
[37:03] | That would yield 30 to 40 proteins. You’d have to test each one… | 会分离出30到40种的蛋白质. 你必须测试每一种 |
[37:07] | OK! I get the point. | 得了! 我知道了. |
[37:10] | Centrifuge. | 离心分离机. |
[37:13] | What? | 什么? |
[37:15] | What about the centrifuge? | 离心分离机怎么了? |
[37:17] | Put as much blood as possible in centrifuge. | 放尽可能多的血样在离心分离机中. |
[37:43] | You’re wasting your time, Major. | 你在浪费时间,少校. |
[38:02] | OK. | 好了. |
[38:04] | – Now what? – It’s too hot. | 然后怎么做? 好热. |
[38:07] | It’s too hot. They’re trying to suffocate us. | 太热了. 他们试图窒息我们. |
[38:09] | Janet. | 珍妮特. |
[38:12] | No! You’re a Goa’uld! Stay away! | 不!你是一个勾阿呜!站远点! |
[38:16] | I’m not a Goa’uld, Janet. It’s me – Sam. | 我不是勾阿呜, 珍妮特. 我是山姆. |
[38:22] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友. |
[38:28] | Put the test tube in the centrifuge. | 把试管放到离心机里. |
[38:52] | Janet. Get back with me here! | 珍妮特. 振作起来! |
[38:55] | We’re trying to separate that protein from my blood, remember? | 我们试图从我的血里 分离蛋白质,记得吗? |
[38:58] | The centrifuge finished. Now what? | 离心机的工作已经完成了.现在干什么? |
[39:00] | You’re wasting your time. She’s not in her right mind. | 你在浪费时间. 她的思维有问题. |
[39:04] | There’s only one way to separate that protein. | 只有一种方法去分离蛋白质. |
[39:07] | You don’t need to. Just need to separate red blood cells. | 你不需要这样. 只是需要分离红血球. |
[39:14] | – What? What’s she talking about? – I see where you’re going. | 什么?她说什么? 我明白你的意思了. |
[39:18] | Don’t even try to separate the proteins. | 根本不需要分离蛋白质. |
[39:21] | Just separate the rejectable parts and give them all the rest. | 只需要把有排斥作用的那部分分离出去 而给他们所有的其余部分. |
[39:25] | – What? – What makes blood types incompatible… | 什么? 使血型不匹配的只是 |
[39:29] | is just the red blood cells and part of the plasma. | 红血球和血浆的部份. |
[39:32] | If we can get those out, the rest should be safe. | 如果我们能把这部分分离出去, 剩下的部分应该是安全的.. |
[39:35] | – Quick… freeze. – Quick freeze? | 快速 冷冻. 快速冷冻? |
[39:43] | Major, look in the freezer. See if there’s any dry ice. | 少校, 看一下冷冻柜. 看看是否有一些干冰. |
[39:50] | – Yeah, there’s a ton of it. – Good. | 是的,有一吨那么多. 好的. |
[39:52] | Follow my directions very carefully. | 非常小心地按照我说的做. |
[40:03] | Looks good. Pick your first patient. | 看起来不错. 挑选你的第一个病人. |
[40:09] | This was your idea. Wanna be first? | 这是你的主意. 想当第一个吗? |
[40:37] | – You look terrible. – Thank you, sir. | 你看起来很吓人 . 谢谢你,长官. |
[40:40] | I need to give you a shot. Will you let me do that? | 我需要给你注射. 你将会让我做吗? |
[40:52] | – Janet? – Uh, I’m hearing… | 珍妮特? 嗯, 我正在听 |
[40:56] | – Hearing Ma’chello? – Yeah! | 听到麦切罗的声音了? 是的! |
[40:58] | Ah! | 啊! |
[41:09] | Ugh! | 啊! |
[41:36] | OK. | 好的. |
[41:39] | Well, I don’t know if this is going to work. | 好了,我不知道这是否能起作用. |
[41:42] | He’ll have the marker, but he’ll still have a Goa’uld larva. | 他将获得蛋白质标记, 但是他体内仍然有勾阿呜幼虫. |
[41:46] | Depends on how smart Ma’chello made the little beggars. | 就看麦切罗发明的这些小家伙有多聪明了. |
[42:19] | Ma’chello. | 麦切罗. |