时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[00:28] | That’s perfect, Zaren. Just like that. | 非常好, 冉伦. 就像这样. |
[00:35] | That’s OK. It’s just my friends returning. | 没事. 是我的朋友们回来了. |
[00:55] | Hello, children. | 你们好,孩子们. |
[00:58] | Daniel? No child-labour laws here on Orban? | 丹尼尔? 在奥尔班上没有童工法律吗? |
[01:02] | No, these are Urrone. | 没有,这些是呜龙. |
[01:04] | They’re like apprentices to the adults. They’re… everywhere. | 他们似乎是成年人的学徒. 他们到处都是. |
[01:09] | It’s just the way they do things. Look at this. | 那只是他们做事的方式. 看这个. |
[01:14] | Chalchiutlicue. The Aztec goddess of water. | 乔切维力克诶. 阿兹台克的水神. |
[01:19] | They don’t even know what they’ve got here. Who knows what we’ll uncover! | 他们甚至不知道这里有些什么. 谁知道我们发现了什么! |
[01:24] | – That is, if General Hammond said yes. – He said yes. | 那好,如果哈蒙德将军说同意 他说同意 |
[01:27] | Colonel O’Neill. You are most punctual. | 欧尼尔上校. 你是最准时的. |
[01:31] | Merrin and I are eager to participate in this exchange between our worlds. | 麦玲和我渴望参与 我们两个世界之间的交易. |
[01:35] | Major Carter is eager as well. She’s really looking forward to it. | 卡特少校也是. 她对此非常渴望. |
[01:39] | So’s Teal’c. | 提亚克也是这样. |
[01:42] | I will share my knowledge of the Goa’uld freely. | 我将无条件的分享我所有关于 勾阿呜的知识. |
[01:46] | Teal’c’s eager on the inside. | 提亚克希望如此. |
[01:50] | Then, if you are ready to leave… | 当然,如果你们已经准备好离开 |
[01:52] | Kalan, I thought we were bringing back one of your naqahdah reactors. | 卡兰, 我想我们该带上 一个你们的那夸达反应堆. |
[01:59] | – This is the device. – That little thing? | – 这就是那个设备. – 那么小? |
[02:07] | OK. | 是的. |
[02:08] | Daniel, have fun. | 丹尼尔,玩的开心. |
[02:11] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的. |
[02:13] | Teal’c… make friends. As always. | 提亚克 交些朋友,一如既往. |
[02:23] | Folks, to Earth. | 大伙,去地球吧. |
[02:26] | They’re a most impressive society. | 这是个令人影响深刻的星球. |
[02:29] | They’ve accomplished in decades | 他们在十年中的发展 |
[02:31] | what it took humans over a century to achieve. | 相当于人类一个世纪的程度. |
[02:34] | – Sounds like they’d make good allies. – I think so. | – 听起来他们是个不错的同盟. – 我想是的. |
[02:37] | They’re not up to the Goa’uld level of technology yet, | 他们还没有到达勾阿呜的技术水平, |
[02:40] | but in a few years… | 但是用不了几年 |
[02:53] | Thank you for this exchange. | 感谢此次交易. |
[02:54] | I am sure it will be fruitful for both of our worlds. | 我相信这会使我们双方获益. |
[02:57] | Major Carter, please allow Merrin | 卡特少校,请允许麦玲 |
[03:00] | to present you with this naqahdah reactor. | 给你 这个那夸达反应堆作为礼物. |
[03:05] | – You may study it during our exchange. – Thank you. | 通过我们的交易,你们可以研究它. 谢谢. |
[03:11] | I would like to offer a tour of… | 我带你们到处看看 |
[03:13] | The exchange has been made. | 交易已经完成. |
[03:17] | – We will return to Orban now. – You just got here. | – 我们想立刻返回奥尔班. – 你们才到啊. |
[03:21] | You can’t leave. Someone needs to teach me how to use this thing. | 你们不能离开.我们需要你教我们怎么使用这个东西. |
[03:27] | Please explain what you mean by this. | 请解释这是什么意思. |
[03:30] | Teaching? | 教? |
[03:32] | Uh, explaining how the reactor functions | 嗯,说明这个反应堆有什么功能 |
[03:34] | its components, its construction. | 组成,结构. |
[03:37] | I do not have this knowledge. | 我没有这些知识. |
[03:41] | I will… teach you. | 我将教你们. |
[04:50] | Stargate.SG1-s03e05.Learning.Curve | |
[04:58] | Major Carter will show you the lab. | 卡特少校会带你到实验室. |
[04:59] | First, I’d like you to visit our infirmary. | 首先,我希望你能到医疗室进行检测. |
[05:03] | It’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么可担心的. |
[05:06] | You must screen newcomers for potential pathogens. Of course. | 当然.你们必须检测新来的人 是否携带潜在的病源体. |
[05:10] | So, Merrin, I understand you’re a reactor expert. | 恩, 麦玲, 我明白 你是一个反应堆方面的专家. |
[05:14] | Yes. | 是的. |
[05:16] | – How old are you? – I’m eleven. | – 你多大了? – 我11岁. |
[05:18] | How old are you? | 你多大? |
[05:20] | So, Merrin, … | 恩, 麦玲, |
[05:23] | l understand you’re a reactor expert. | 我明白你是一个反应堆方面的专家. |
[05:53] | This is my son Tomin. He is also Urrone. | 这是我的儿子透们. 他也是呜龙. |
[05:57] | Teal’c, you will please tell him of the Goa’uld. | 提亚克, 有关勾阿呜的事 请告诉他 |
[06:06] | You are most generous to offer your knowledge, Teal’c. | 你能提供你的知识真是太慷慨了, 提亚克. |
[06:10] | There was an apprentice here – Zaren. Do you know where she went? | 这里有一个学徒 – 冉伦. 你知道她去那里了吗? |
[06:13] | Zaren is not here. | 冉伦不在这. |
[06:15] | It was past the time of her Averium. | 她的艾伐瑞姆已经结束了. |
[06:18] | Averium. Is that like a graduation? | 艾伐瑞姆?就像一个毕业典礼? |
[06:22] | That is an approximate definition. | 差不多. |
[06:25] | Dr Jackson, you wished to view the city. | 杰克森博士,你说希望看一下这个城市. |
[06:27] | It is best to see the Pyramid of Suns in daylight. | 白天看太阳金字塔是最好的. |
[06:30] | – Yes. Absolutely. – Teal’c, … | – 是的.绝对的. – 提亚克, |
[06:33] | you will please remain here with Tomin. | 你和透们在这会很愉快. |
[06:55] | – What is your purpose? – Observing your physical characteristics. | – 你有什么打算? – 观察你的生理特征. |
[07:03] | Dr Jackson tells us you were once a warrior with the Goa’uld. | 杰克森博士告诉我们 你曾经是勾阿呜的战士. |
[07:07] | That is correct. | 没错. |
[07:10] | I think I understand now why the Goa’uld are so feared. | 我想我现在明白 为什么勾阿呜是如此可怕了. |
[07:18] | Hurts a little bit, huh? | 有点痛,嗯? |
[07:20] | You are being very brave. | 你真勇敢. |
[07:25] | How’s our little rocket scientist doing? | 我们的小火箭科学家怎么样了? |
[07:28] | We’re almost done, Colonel. | 快好了,上校. |
[07:30] | I am not a rocket scientist. | 我不是一个火箭科学家. |
[07:33] | Colonel O’Neill means you’re very smart. | 欧尼尔上校的意思是你非常聪明. |
[07:36] | You find my intelligence level unusual? | 你发现我的智力水平不寻常? |
[07:39] | No. There are lots of intelligent people around here. | 不.我们周围也有一些聪明的人. |
[07:43] | Just not as young as you. | 只是没有你年轻. |
[07:45] | You mean you were not always as smart as you are now? | 你的意思是说你不总像现在一样聪明? |
[07:48] | No. We spent a long time in school to get to this point. | 不.为了达到这种程度, 我们花了很长时间在学校. |
[07:52] | Please explain what school is. | 请解释一下学校是什么. |
[07:55] | Uh… school is a place where you go to learn. | 嗯学校是一个学习的地方. |
[07:58] | A teacher gives you information. | 老师教授你知识. |
[08:00] | You take classes to learn different subjects. | 你选择学习不同的课程. |
[08:03] | So this is how you and Dr Fraiser became scientists? | 这就是你和弗雷泽医生 成为科学家的方法? |
[08:06] | Mm-hm. | 嗯-嗯. |
[08:10] | – You aren’t a scientist? – Oh, no. | – 你不是一个科学家? – 哦,不是. |
[08:13] | Then you are not as smart as Major Carter and Dr Fraiser? | 所以你不如卡特少校 和弗雷泽医生一样聪明? |
[08:21] | Well, it depends on what you mean by… | 好了, 这得看从哪方面来看 |
[08:26] | OK, no. I’m not. | 好, 不如.我不如. |
[08:28] | But while they were stuck in school, I was out doing other things, … | 但是他们呆在学校的时候, 我在外面做其他事情, |
[08:32] | like… having fun. | 比如娱乐. |
[08:38] | You… do know what fun is, don’t you? | 你该知道什么是娱乐吧?不是吗? |
[08:46] | OK, fun is… | 好的,娱乐是 |
[08:49] | what you do to make yourself happy. | 你做些使你自己快乐的事. |
[08:52] | Like music, games. | 象音乐,游戏. |
[08:56] | It’s whatever you do when you’re not learning to be a rocket scientist. | 当你不在学习成为火箭科学家的时候, 它可以是任何事情. |
[09:02] | I’m here to teach Major Carter about the reactor. | 我在这里指导卡特少校 关于这个反应堆的知识. |
[09:06] | Sounds like fun to me! | 对我来说就像娱乐一样! |
[09:10] | Whatever. Go ahead, knock yourself out. | 不管是什么,去做吧, 让自己筋疲力尽. |
[09:13] | Come on, Merrin. I’ll show you the lab. | 过来, 麦玲. 我给你介绍这个实验室. |
[09:16] | But you found hosts for other Goa’uld as First Prime to the Goa’uld leader. | 但作为勾阿呜领导者的第一精锐, 你曾帮其他的勾阿呜找寄主 |
[09:22] | I have vowed to battle the Goa’uld and to free my people. | 我已经立誓和勾阿呜战斗 并让我的人民自由. |
[09:26] | If I let the symbiote I carry be implanted, | 如果我让我携带的共生体幼虫入侵寄主 |
[09:29] | I would be perpetuating all that I oppose. | 我会让我痛恨的东西永生. |
[09:33] | What happens if you do not find a host for this Goa’uld? | 如果你不为这个勾阿呜 找到一个寄主,会发生什么? |
[09:37] | It will die. | 它将死去. |
[09:40] | If the Goa’uld dies, then you will die as well? | 如果勾阿呜死了, 你也会死吗? |
[09:47] | That would be unfortunate. | 这很不幸. |
[09:58] | I should have known by the murals, | 我应该通过壁画已经知道了, |
[10:00] | but the pyramid’s construction confirms it! | 金字塔的建筑更加确定了这点! |
[10:02] | – Dr Jackson, I do not understand. – Teotihuacan. | – 杰克森博士,我不明白. – 提奥提华坎. |
[10:05] | A city in pre-Columbian south America, | 是一个在哥伦布发现美洲大陆以前的南美城市, |
[10:08] | even bigger than ancient Rome. | 甚至比古罗马还大. |
[10:09] | Which wouldn’t mean anything to you, but it is significant. | 这些对你来说毫无意义, 但它是非常重要的. |
[10:13] | But you said we are Aztec. | 但是你说我们是阿兹台克. |
[10:15] | No, these people predated the Aztecs. | 不,这些人早于阿兹台克人. |
[10:18] | OK, look. These pictures form a narrative. | 好的,看这些壁画所描述的. |
[10:22] | Whatever’s under this platform may tell us | 这个讲坛下的任何东西也许能告诉我们 |
[10:24] | how you came to be on Orban. | 你们是如何来到奥尔班上的. |
[10:26] | You will explain this to Tomin. | 你将对透们解释这个. |
[10:31] | Wait. | 等一下. |
[10:34] | Teotihuacan flourished for centuries | 提奥提华坎在公元750年的悲惨剧变前 |
[10:37] | before suffering an upheaval in 750 AD. | 经历了长达数世纪之久的繁荣. |
[10:40] | I think you could be the descendants of that civilisation. | 我想你们可能是这个文明的后代. |
[10:44] | Do you believe the arrival of the Goa’uld caused Teotihuacan’s downfall? | 你认为由于勾阿呜的到达 造成了提奥提华坎的衰败? |
[10:48] | Yes! | 是的! |
[10:59] | OK, that’s the converter, right? | 好的, 那是转换器,对吗? |
[11:02] | – The heating element. – What? | – 发热器. – 什么? |
[11:04] | W… When did we talk about the heating element? | 我我们什么时候说起过发热器? |
[11:07] | In the very beginning, when I described the fodinaire. | 在刚开始,当我描述弗迪纳尔的时候. |
[11:10] | Oh, man. It can’t be this hard. | 哦, 这不可能这么难. |
[11:15] | – I will begin again. – No, wait. Let’s try this a different way. | – 我从头再说一次. – 不,等一下.这次咱们换种方式. |
[11:19] | How about we break everything down into its most basic components? | 我们把所有东西划分为最基本的组件如何? |
[11:24] | Let’s start with the reactor casing. What’s it made of? | 让我们先从它的外壳开始. 它是用什么造的? |
[11:28] | The fodinaire attaches… | 弗迪纳尔是属于 |
[11:30] | No. I’m sorry, Merrin. We’ll get to that. | 不.对不起, 麦玲.我们会到那部分的. |
[11:32] | Right now, I just need to know what materials make up the reactor casing. | 现在, 我仅仅需要知道 它的外壳是用什么材料组成的. |
[11:38] | It’ll have to block radiation, so we’ll make it lead-lined. | 它肯定要能阻挡辐射 所以我们会先从这部分开始. |
[11:42] | See? This is easy. | 明白吗?这该很容易. |
[11:45] | And the casing material would have to measure… | 外壳部分必须先被测量 |
[11:50] | Major? | 少校? |
[11:51] | If you don’t mind, I’d like to see Merrin in the infirmary again. | 如果你不介意的话 我希望麦玲能再到医务室来一下. |
[11:57] | Just a couple of follow-up tests. | 只是些后续检查. |
[12:03] | OK. | 好吧. |
[12:06] | Okey-doke. | 没问题. |
[12:14] | Merrin’s blood shows traces of silicon, trinium | 麦玲的血中含有一些硅,氚(超重氢) |
[12:17] | and an element I have never seen. | 和一种我从未见过的元素. |
[12:20] | I think it’s a mineral, but it is not found on Earth. | 我想这应该是某种矿物质, 但是它在地球上未被发现过. |
[12:23] | OK, even I know that’s bad. | 恩,甚至我都知道这不太妙 |
[12:27] | Well, I found out what was responsible. | 好了,我找到原因了. |
[12:35] | What? | 什么? |
[12:37] | – A nanite. – She has nanites in her blood? | – 一个纳米机器人. – 她的血液中有纳米机器人? |
[12:40] | Yes. However, | 是的.然而, |
[12:41] | it still didn’t explain Merrin’s high neuropeptide levels. | 它仍然不能解释 为什么麦玲的神经肽水平很高. |
[12:44] | So I did a computer-enhanced MRl. Ready for this one? | 因此我做了一个计算机放大处理. 准备好了吗? |
[12:54] | There’s millions of them. | 有数百万在她体内. |
[12:57] | They’ve infested that little girl’s brain. | 它们已经在小女孩的脑中大量滋生. |
[13:03] | I put the base on alert. | 我要在基地里发布警报. |
[13:05] | Get blood samples from everyone. | 采集每一个人的血样. |
[13:07] | I want to know how far the nanites have spread. | 我要知道纳米机器人已经传播了到什么程度. |
[13:11] | My nanoprocessors are harmless to you. | 我的毫微秒处理机对你们是无害的. |
[13:13] | Merrin, we’ve run into these little beggars before. | 麦玲, 我们以前遇见过类似的小家伙. |
[13:17] | They’re anything but harmless. | 他们可能是任何东西但绝非无害的. |
[13:19] | We encountered a civilisation in which the Goa’uld used a similar method… | 我们曾遇到一个文明 在那里勾阿呜 采用了相似的方法 |
[13:23] | to accelerate the age of a population. | 加速人口的衰老. |
[13:26] | – Colonel O’Neill was adversely affected. – Oy! | – 欧尼尔上校曾经中过招. – 哦,是啊! |
[13:29] | These nanites were created by Orbanians | 这些纳米机器人是奥尔班人49年前 |
[13:32] | in an Orbanian laboratory 49 years ago. | 在 奥尔班的实验室里发明的. |
[13:35] | All my people have them. It is the way we acquire knowledge. | 我们所有人体内都有. 这是我们获得知识的方法. |
[13:38] | Wait. You’re saying all Orbanians’ brains look like this? | 等一下.你是说 所有奥尔班人的大脑都是这样的? |
[13:42] | Each citizen receives a nanite after every Averium. | 所有公民在每次艾伐瑞姆以后都要 接受一个纳米机器人. |
[13:45] | Urrones are given millions more nanites at birth… | 呜龙们刚出生时,在神经线路建立以前 |
[13:48] | because we are required to learn vast amounts of information quickly… | 就要把数百万的纳米机器人放入大脑. |
[13:53] | before neural pathways are established. | 因为我们被要求快速学习大量知识. |
[13:56] | So… these nanites act as additional synapses? | 所以这些纳米机器类似于 附加的神经键? |
[13:59] | Yes. But that is all they do. | 是的.这是它们的唯一作用. |
[14:01] | They do not age us and cannot leave the brain. | 他们并未加快我们的衰老也不能离开大脑. |
[14:04] | But we found a nanite in your blood. | 但是我在你的血液里发现了纳米机器人. |
[14:07] | If a nanite malfunctions, it will disconnect from the brain… | 如果一个纳米机器人出现故障, 它将和大脑失去联系 |
[14:10] | and be absorbed into the bloodstream. | 并且被吸收进入血液. |
[14:13] | Those are inactive and incapable of harming others. | 那些已经停止活动了. 对其他人是无害的. |
[14:16] | I’m sorry if I have alarmed you, and I understand if you wish me to return. | 如果吓着了你们我很抱歉, 如果你们希望我返回,我可以理解. |
[14:21] | Oh, I don’t think that would be necessary. Do you, General? | 哦,我不认为有那个必要. 是吗,将军? |
[14:25] | If you think it’s safe, Major Carter, you can continue to work. | 如果你认为它是安全的, 卡特上校, 你可以继续工作. |
[14:29] | – But I still want blood samples, Doctor. – Yes, sir. | – 但是我仍然需要采集所有血样,医生. – 是的,长官. |
[14:42] | Father? | 父亲 |
[14:45] | I wish to undergo the Averium immediately. | 我希望马上完成我的艾伐瑞姆. |
[14:48] | Tomin, it is six months until you turn 1 2. | 透们,还有六个月你才到12岁 |
[14:51] | I am concerned by what Teal’c has told me of these Goa’uld. | 我非常关注提亚克告诉我的 关于勾阿呜的事. |
[14:54] | If they learn of our existence, they will destroy us. | 如果他们获悉我们的存在, 他们将毁灭我们. |
[14:58] | The studies I have made about defence technologies must be put to use, … | 我在防卫技术方面的研究必须被使用, |
[15:02] | so that Orban can begin preparations. | 这样奥尔班就可以有所准备了. |
[15:06] | I will notify the elders. | 我会通报长者们的. |
[15:09] | You have learned well, my son. I am proud. | 你很出色,我的孩子. 我以你为傲. |
[15:24] | You study botany as well, Major? | 你还研究植物学, 少校? |
[15:27] | Oh, no. Those are just decoration. | 哦,不.那只是装饰. |
[15:33] | That does not look like a naqahdah reactor core. | 那看上去不像是个那夸达反应堆核心. |
[15:37] | Yeah. Well, I improvised, | 恩,我临时做的, |
[15:39] | since we’re only using a microscopic amount of naqahdah. | 因为我们只用了微量的那夸达. |
[15:43] | How about you sketch it for me? | 你能帮我画出它的草图吗? |
[15:46] | – What? – Draw me your reactor core. | – 什么? – 帮我画出你们的反应堆核心. |
[15:49] | Give me an idea of what it looks like. | 让我知道它看上去像什么. |
[15:55] | I don’t draw. | 我不会画. |
[15:58] | You don’t draw? Everyone draws. | 你不会画?每个人都会画画呀. |
[16:01] | No. It is not something I am required to do. I’ve never had to draw before. | 不.这不是我被要求做的事情 我从未画过画. |
[16:07] | Oh. | 哦. |
[16:09] | Well, … | 那么, |
[16:10] | it’s, uh… it’s pretty easy. | 这, 嗯 这其实非常容易. |
[16:13] | Here. | 这样. |
[16:19] | See? | 明白了吗? |
[16:22] | – What is that? – It’s a picture of me. | – 那是什么? – 它是我的画像. |
[16:32] | Well, I know it doesn’t exactly look like me, | 好的,我知道它看起来不是特别象我 |
[16:35] | but it’s just a basic representation. | 但是它具有了基本的表述. |
[16:37] | See, that’s all I need from you | 瞧,我需要从你那知道的 |
[16:39] | just a basic representation of the reactor’s core. | 只是对反应堆核心的基本表述. |
[16:44] | All right. | 好吧. |
[16:46] | But this paper is not large enough. | 但是这张纸不够大. |
[16:49] | OK. | 好的. |
[16:57] | – How’s this? – That will do. | – 这个够了吗? – 应该够了. |
[17:20] | Kel mel, Daniel Jackson. | 开尔 麦尔, 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[17:24] | Look at this. | 瞧这个. |
[17:25] | This proves the Goa’uld were here in the last few hundred years. | 这证明勾阿呜 在以前数百年中来过这里. |
[17:30] | Now we just need to figure out why they left. | 现在我们得知道他们离开的原因. |
[17:37] | Dr Jackson, I brought the tools. | 杰克森博士,我带来了工具. |
[17:40] | Teal’c, you will please tell Solen methods to fight the Goa’uld: | 提亚克, 你会很高兴的 告诉叟棱和勾阿呜战斗的方法 |
[17:44] | which weapons and strategies have been effective, … | 包括有效的武器和策略, |
[17:47] | also, anything in your experience as First Prime to Apophis. | 同样,还包括你当阿波菲斯第一精锐的经历. |
[17:51] | It is an honour to accept your knowledge, Teal’c. | 接受你的知识是很光荣的, 提亚克. |
[17:55] | Perhaps it would be better for Tomin to return. | 可能透们回来会更好点. |
[17:58] | H-he is unavailable. Solen will learn now. | 他不能来了. 叟棱现在来学习. |
[18:03] | – Tomin is familiar with the subject. – He has given us his knowledge. | – 透们对此更熟悉. – 他已经把他的知识给我们了. |
[18:07] | Please, you will talk to Solen. | 请你告诉叟棱吧. |
[18:08] | But if they’ve established a rapport… | 可如果他们彼此已经建立了某种谐调 |
[18:11] | It is impossible for Tomin to be here. He has gone through the Averium. | 透们已经不可能来了. 他已经完成了他的艾伐瑞姆. |
[18:19] | Please, Teal’c. Begin. | 提亚克. 请你开始吧. |
[18:23] | I would like to see Tomin immediately. | 我希望立刻看到透们. |
[18:30] | Merrin. | 麦玲. |
[18:32] | What are you doing?! Get down. | 你在做什么?!下来. |
[18:35] | Colonel O’Neill, | 欧尼尔上校, |
[18:36] | I need 1 5 sheets of paper at least 48cm by 23cm. | 我需要 15张至少48cm X 23cm大小的纸. |
[18:40] | Well, that’s fine. Why don’t you just ask… | 好,没问题 可你干嘛不找 |
[18:45] | Excuse me. | 对不起. |
[18:49] | Major. Carter! | 卡特少校! |
[18:52] | Oh. | 哦. |
[18:53] | Oh. Uh… Merrin, I am so sorry. | 哦.嗯 麦玲, 很对不起. |
[19:02] | Wow! | 哇哦! |
[19:05] | Amazing. | 真令人惊叹. |
[19:07] | I cannot represent the reactor core on a 3-D plane, … | 我无法用三维模式描绘出反应堆核心, |
[19:11] | so I depicted several layers of the reactor’s interior. | 因此我把反应堆的内部描述成数层. |
[19:14] | – With additional supplies, I can finish it. – Cross sections. Of course! | – 加上一些附加的补充,我就能完成它. – 横截面.当然! |
[19:20] | If I scan these into the computer, | 如果我把这些扫描到计算机中去, |
[19:22] | I can get a 3-D picture of the reactor’s interior… | 我能得到 一个反应堆内部的三维图片 |
[19:25] | All right! Will you two… give it a rest? | 好了!你们是否该休息一会? |
[19:29] | Both of you. | 你们两个. |
[19:31] | You’ve been at this for 24 hours. You need rest. | 你们已经工作24小时了. 你们需要休息. |
[19:35] | I do not need to. Urrone children require little sleep. | 我不需要. 呜龙的孩子只需要很少的睡眠. |
[19:39] | OK, now I am jealous. | 啊,现在我有些妒忌了. |
[19:42] | All right, Carter, you sleep. | 好了, 卡特,你去睡会儿. |
[19:45] | Young lady, if not sleep… fun. | 年轻的女士,如果没有良好的睡眠 |
[19:49] | No! I need 1 5 sheets of paper at least 43cm by 28cm. | 不!我需要15张至少48cm X 23cm大小的纸. |
[19:54] | 1 5? | 15张? |
[19:58] | Colonel O’Neill? | 欧尼尔上校 |
[20:00] | I require some of these pencils as well. | 我还需要一些铅笔. |
[20:19] | Do you not recognise me? | 你不认识我了? |
[20:22] | It is Teal’c. | 我是提亚克. |
[20:27] | Kalan! | 卡兰! |
[20:33] | Explain this Averium. | 解释下这个艾伐瑞姆. |
[20:35] | In the ceremony, an Urrone’s nanites are removed, | 在典礼上,呜龙体内的纳米机器人 被移出, |
[20:38] | then distributed. | 然后分发给大家. |
[20:39] | Each adult and each non-Urrone child | 每一个成年人和每一个不是呜龙的孩子 |
[20:41] | then receives an injection of one nanite. | 被注射一个纳米机器人. |
[20:44] | It becomes part of their synaptic network, | 它将加入之前被注入纳米机器人, |
[20:47] | adding to nanites received previously. | 构成它们连接网络的一部分. |
[20:49] | So when you say he gave you his knowledge, you meant it literally? | 因此当你说他给予你们他的知识 你表达的是字面意义? |
[20:53] | It was a beautiful ceremony. | 那是个美好的典礼. |
[20:57] | Now you have seen. We must resume our work, Dr Jackson. | 现在你明白了. 我们必须继续我们的工作,杰克森博士. |
[21:01] | What will become of Tomin? | 透们会怎么样? |
[21:04] | He stays here with the other past Urrone. | 他会和其他那些过去的呜龙呆在这里. |
[21:06] | That’s it? You… you… | 就这样? 你 你 |
[21:08] | – Don’t you play with him? – What is play? | – 你不和他一起玩耍吗? – 什么是”玩耍”? |
[21:12] | Interacting, teaching him new things. | 一种互动的教会他新东西的方式. |
[21:14] | These children cannot be taught. | 这些孩子无法被教会任何东西. |
[21:17] | Have you ever tried? | 你们曾经试过? |
[21:18] | Yes, but they can’t receive new nanites. | 是的,但是他们不能接收新的纳米机器人. |
[21:21] | The brain rejects them. | 他们的大脑拒绝接受. |
[21:23] | Have you ever tried teaching them without nanites? | 你们曾经试过不用纳米机器人教他们吗? |
[21:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[21:31] | There is no need for concern. These children are well cared for. | 无须担心. 这些孩子得到良好的照料. |
[21:34] | Kalan, … | 卡兰, |
[21:36] | this is your son. | 他是你的儿子! |
[21:39] | My son is here now. | 我的儿子在这啊. |
[21:50] | Kalan says that Tomin is not brain-damaged, … | 卡兰说透们的大脑并未损伤. |
[21:53] | but clearly he was not himself. | 但很明显他不是他自己了. |
[21:55] | If the nanites have taken over the learning process… | 如果纳米机器人已经接管了学习过程 |
[21:58] | and prevented normal brain development, … | 并且阻止了正常的脑部发展, |
[22:01] | then there’s a chance their removal | 那么如果把它们移出 |
[22:03] | would make these children infant-like. | 可能会导致 这些孩子的智力就像一个婴儿. |
[22:05] | What’s the difference if they keep ’em locked up? | 如果他们把那些孩子关起来的话 又和婴儿有什么区别呢? |
[22:08] | So once Merrin returns, | 所以一旦麦玲回去, |
[22:09] | she will have this Averium and her nanites will be removed? | 她将会进行这个 艾伐瑞姆仪式,她的纳米机器人会被移出? |
[22:13] | Yes. | 是的. |
[22:16] | Then maybe she won’t return to Orban. | 那么或许她可以不返回奥尔班. |
[22:19] | – Colonel… – General, she’ll get her brain sucked out! | – 上校 – 将军,她要把她大自己脑子里的东西吸出去! |
[22:24] | And I dare anybody to phrase it more delicately. | 我想任何人能表达的比我更动听. |
[22:27] | Sir, I agree with you. | 长官,我同意. |
[22:30] | – But we can’t just keep Merrin here. – Why not? | – 但是我们不能把麦玲留在这里. – 为什么不行? |
[22:34] | We’d be saving her life. | 我们在救她的命. |
[22:36] | OK, why don’t we just try asking Kalan | 好了,为什么我们不去问一下卡兰 |
[22:38] | not to harvest Merrin’s nanites? | 能否可以不移取麦玲的纳米机器人? |
[22:40] | I do not believe the Orbanians will understand the reason for your request. | 我不认为奥尔班人会明白 你们请求的缘由. |
[22:44] | – They do not see this as wrong. – We need to make them understand. | – 他们并不认为这是不对的. – 我们需要让他们明白. |
[22:49] | Teal’c, return to Orban. | 提亚克,返回奥尔班. |
[22:51] | Before we risk an interplanetary incident, | 在我们冒星际关系变糟的危险之前, |
[22:54] | I’d like to try the diplomatic route first. | 我想还是先尝试通过外交途径解决问题. |
[23:01] | How can you make this demand? | 你们怎么能提出这样的要求? |
[23:03] | Kalan, no one is demanding anything. | 卡兰,没有人要求什么. |
[23:06] | The Averium is not in Merrin’s best interests. | 艾伐瑞姆对于麦玲并不是最重要的. |
[23:09] | It most certainly is – for her and for her people! | 对于她和她的人民这当然是! |
[23:11] | OK. You see, we don’t believe in doing anything that harms a child. | 好的.你要明白,我们不愿意做任何事情去伤害一个孩子. |
[23:15] | We do not harm our children, Dr Jackson. | 我们并未伤害我们的孩子, 杰克森博士. |
[23:18] | You saw how well Tomin is cared for! | 你看见透们被照顾的很好! |
[23:21] | We can work this out. We just need to discuss alternatives. | 我们能处理好这事. 我们只需要讨论做出选择. |
[23:24] | There are no alternatives! Merrin must undergo the Averium. | 这是无法选择的! 麦玲必须经历艾伐瑞姆. |
[23:27] | You will return her immediately! | 你们必须立刻送她回来! |
[23:34] | The Averium is a great honour. | 艾伐瑞姆是莫大的荣誉. |
[23:36] | That’s what the adults told you. | (欧尼尔) 那是成年人告诉你的. |
[23:39] | But when they take out these… nanite things, … | 当他们取出那些纳米机器人的时候 |
[23:44] | they also take out everything that makes you… you. | 他们也取走了让你成为你的一切. |
[23:48] | – But my people will have my knowledge. – But you won’t! | – 但是我的人民将获得我的知识. – 但是你无法得到! |
[23:53] | I do not understand why you are so concerned. | 我不明白为什么你如此关心此事. |
[23:56] | Merrin, we don’t think you realise | 麦玲, 我想你还没有意识到 |
[23:58] | what you give up by going through an Averium. | 经历艾伐瑞姆后你得放弃什么. |
[24:01] | – It is a great honour to be chosen. – Will you please… stop saying that? | – 能被选中是种莫大的荣誉. – 请你不要再说那些了,好吗? |
[24:06] | Colonel? A word, please? | 上校? 过来说话 |
[24:14] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. |
[24:15] | Kalan refused our request. Dr Jackson is attempting to alter his position. | 卡兰拒绝了我们的请求.杰克森博士 正试图改变他的立场. |
[24:20] | Good. That gives us a chance to make Merrin understand. | 很好.那给我们一个机会让麦玲明白一切. |
[24:23] | She’s already refused amnesty, Colonel. | 她已经拒绝庇护,上校. |
[24:26] | General, it’s obvious the little girl has been brainwashed. | 将军,明显那个小女孩已经被洗脑了. |
[24:29] | We can’t send her back without at least trying. | 我们不能不尝试一下就送她回去. |
[24:35] | Teal’c, do you foresee any danger to Dr Jackson if he stays on Orban? | 提亚克, 如果杰克森博士呆在奥尔班, 你觉得会有危险吗? |
[24:39] | I do not believe he will be harmed. | 我认为他不会有事. |
[24:43] | I’ll give it 48 hours. | 我给你们48小时. |
[24:48] | Merrin, looks like you’ll be spending a little more time with us. | 麦玲, 看来你得和我们多待一段时间了. |
[24:52] | Please return me to Orban. | 请让我返回奥尔班. |
[24:55] | You do understand we’re trying to help? | 你要明白我们是在帮助你 |
[24:58] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你们的帮助. |
[25:08] | Kalan, you can’t do this. | 卡兰, 你不能这样做. |
[25:10] | If you will not return Merrin to us, I will retrieve her myself. | 如果你们不把麦玲还给我们, 我就自己去把她找回来. |
[25:14] | If you don’t transmit a special code, | 如果你不发送特征码, |
[25:16] | they will close the iris. You will die. | 他们会关闭虹门.你会死的. |
[25:21] | Please explain this iris. | 请解释一下虹门. |
[25:25] | I will explain it, but only to you. | 我会解释的,但只对你解释. |
[25:27] | – If you won’t explain it, transmit the code. – I’m sorry. | – 如果你不想解释,那就发送特征码. – 对不起. |
[25:32] | You claim to love knowledge, yet now you demand we change to please you! | 你声称热爱知识,然而现在 你却要我们改变传统来取悦于你们! |
[25:37] | No, it is not to please me! | 不,这并非是为了取悦于我! |
[25:40] | You are an advanced society. | 你们有高度发展的文明, |
[25:41] | Can’t you find a better way to educate your people? | 你们不能找一个更好的方法教育你们的人民吗? |
[25:44] | – There is no better way. – Even if it means giving up your son? | – 没有更好的办法. – 即使这意味着放弃你的儿子? |
[25:48] | It was the happiest day of my life | 当透们被选中成为一个呜龙的时候, |
[25:50] | when Tomin was selected to be Urrone. | 那是我生命中最高兴的一刻. |
[25:52] | I knew even before he was born | 甚至在他出生前我就知道, |
[25:54] | that he would make a contribution to our society. | 他将对我们的社会作出贡献. |
[25:57] | – You never once thought otherwise? – Not once. And neither did Tomin. | – 你从来没有顾及过别的吗? – 从未.透们也没有. |
[26:02] | And what if Merrin does? | 但是如果麦玲有呢? |
[26:06] | Merrin is one of only a few Urrone children, … | 麦玲是呜龙孩子中少数的几个人 |
[26:09] | and the only one to have spent ten years | 他们花费10年的时间 |
[26:12] | learning the naqahdah technology. | 学习那夸达技术. |
[26:13] | Without her Averium, those awaiting her knowledge for their research… | 没有她的艾伐瑞姆, 那些等待接收她知识做研究的人 |
[26:18] | will have to wait 1 2 years for another Urrone to learn. | 将不得不等待12年 让其他的呜龙重新学习 |
[26:22] | Well, I didn’t know that. | 好吧,我并不知道那些. |
[26:26] | Merrin does. | 麦玲知道. |
[26:28] | She does not question her duty. | 她不会质疑她的责任. |
[26:30] | It is you, Dr Jackson, | 是你,杰克森博士, |
[26:32] | who are misguided to think you can convince her otherwise. | 错误的认为 你能让她考虑别的方面. |
[26:47] | Come on! Why, why, why aren’t you working? | 天啊! 为什么, 为什么,为什么你不工作? |
[26:53] | – She insisted on seeing you, Major. – It’s all right. Thanks. | – 她坚持要见你,少校. – 好吧.谢谢. |
[26:58] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[27:00] | Major Carter? I need your assistance. | 卡特少校,我需要你的援助. |
[27:03] | You must tell General Hammond to let me return to Orban. | 你必须告诉哈蒙德将军让我返回奥尔班. |
[27:09] | I thought, as a scientist, you would understand. | 我认为,作为一个科学家, 你应该理解. |
[27:13] | Merrin, you’re only 1 1. | 麦玲, 你只有11岁. |
[27:16] | Half the interesting things in my life didn’t happen till I turned 1 5. | 直到我15岁之前,我生命中 一半有趣的事情还未发生. |
[27:21] | – What kind of interesting things? – Oh… just, uh… | – 什么样有趣的事情? – 哦 就是, 嗯 |
[27:26] | stuff. | 那些啦. |
[27:30] | If it were possible, … | 如果可能的话 |
[27:32] | l would give you one of my nanites, … | 我愿意给你一个我的纳米机器人 |
[27:36] | and then you would know that it’s all right. | 然后你就能知道那是正确的. |
[27:39] | Thank you, but I don’t think that would make a difference. | 谢谢你,但是我并不认为那会 改变什么. |
[27:45] | You are finished? | 你已经完成了? |
[27:47] | Almost. | 差不多. |
[27:50] | Once I ran a computer simulation of your sketches, | 我用一个计算机程序模拟了你的素描, |
[27:53] | I thought I’d adapt the design. | 我以为我已经得到了这个设计. |
[27:55] | But the current is being diverted before it reaches the core. | 但是电流在到达核心前被转移了. |
[27:59] | I think the shielding might be diverting power. | 我想可能是屏蔽转移了能量. |
[28:03] | – Major Carter… – Unless… Hey, hey, hey! | – 卡特少校 – 除非 嗨,嗨, 嗨! |
[28:06] | the trinium is absorbing the current. | 氚(超重氢)正在吸收电流. |
[28:09] | – Correct. All you… – Wait! Sorry, let me. | – 正确.你所有的 – 等一下!对不起,让我来. |
[28:16] | OK. By reversing the polarity… | 好的.反转极性 |
[28:22] | That’s it! We’re in business! | 果然! 我们成功了! |
[28:27] | Why wouldn’t you let me give you the solution? | 为什么你不让我帮你解决问题? |
[28:30] | What would have been the fun in that? | 那样的话,还有什么乐趣? |
[28:34] | Fun? | 乐趣? |
[28:36] | Yeah. Figuring something out on my own, | 是的.当我们自己解决一些问题的时候, |
[28:39] | especially if it’s been eluding me a while. | 尤其是当它困扰了我一段时间的时候. |
[28:42] | It’s far more satisfying than having the answer given to me. | 比直接给我答案更让我满意. |
[28:46] | But not as efficient. | 但是这样没有效率. |
[28:51] | Come in. | – (敲门声) – 进来. |
[28:54] | You… | 你 |
[28:58] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你要见我,长官? |
[28:59] | Kalan has come to escort Merrin back. | 卡兰已经来陪同麦玲返回. |
[29:04] | Before you say anything, know that I have granted his request. | 在你说什么以前, 要知道我已经同意了他的请求. |
[29:07] | I don’t like it either, but you don’t know | 我也不喜欢这样,但是你不知道 |
[29:10] | the effect this is having on the Orbanians. | 这会在奥尔班人那产生什么后果. |
[29:14] | What about the effect it’s having on Merrin? | 可这会对麦玲产生什么后果? |
[29:17] | Dr Jackson has come to realise Merrin’s importance to her people. | 杰克森博士已经意识到 麦玲对她人民的重要性. |
[29:23] | Her importance as a vegetable? | 像一棵植物的重要性吗? |
[29:26] | – Colonel! – If you would try to understand… | – 上校! – 如果你试着去明白 |
[29:29] | No! I won’t. | 不! 我不会. |
[29:33] | The way you treat your children is absurd. You don’t deserve them. | 你们对待你们的孩子的方法是荒谬的. 你们不配拥有他们. |
[29:38] | – Colonel O’Neill! – Request permission to be excused, sir! | – 欧尼尔上校! – 请允许我道歉,长官! |
[29:47] | OK, clear. | 好的,完成了. |
[29:55] | We did it! | – (警报) – (笑声)我们成功了! |
[29:58] | Let me record these readings. | 让我把这些数据记下来. |
[30:01] | – What the heck was that? – The reactor worked. | – 这究竟是什么? – 反应堆工作了. |
[30:07] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[30:09] | Yes, sir. We’re fine. It was just the reactor. | 是的,长官.我们很好. 刚才是反应堆引起的. |
[30:13] | No, sir, just an initial energy pulse. There’s no threat to the base. | 不,长官, 只是一个初始的能量脉冲. 对基地没有威胁. |
[30:22] | It’s all right, airman, I’ve got it. | 好了,士兵,我们到了. |
[30:38] | You are taking me to the surface? | 你要带我到地面上去? |
[30:43] | Yes. | 是的. |
[30:48] | Look, you came here to learn, right? | 瞧,你来这儿学习, 对吗? |
[30:51] | There’s something I have to show you, | 有一些东西我要给你看, |
[30:53] | but I have to take you off the base for it. | 但是不得不离开基地. |
[30:57] | You do not have permission. | 你没有得到允许. |
[31:00] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[31:03] | No. I don’t. | 没有.我没有. |
[31:05] | In the future, Major, before you activate any reactor, … | 少校 你下次激活任何一个反应堆前 |
[31:09] | – l’d appreciate it ifyou’d notify me. – It won’t happen again. | – 如果你能通知我,我会非常感激. – 这不会再发生了. |
[31:13] | Good. | 很好. |
[31:15] | I’d like to see Merrin in my office. | 我希望叫麦玲到我的办公室来. |
[31:17] | Colonel O’Neill just left with her. | 欧尼尔上校刚刚和她离开. |
[31:23] | Thank you, Major. | 谢谢你,少校. |
[31:27] | This is Hammond. If Colonel O’Neill attempts to leave, you’re ordered to… | 我是哈蒙德. 如果欧尼尔上校 试图离开基地,我命令你 |
[31:34] | How long ago? | 多久以前? |
[31:39] | I see. | 我明白了. |
[31:46] | – This is a school? – It’s part of it. | – 这是一个学校? – 那是它的一部分. |
[31:50] | We call this the playground. | 我们叫它操场. |
[31:53] | What is it for? | – 它是用来干什么的? – (铃声) |
[31:56] | Well, just watch. | 好,去看看. |
[32:03] | Bambinas! | Bambinas! |
[32:05] | Pizzeria! Mamma mia! | Pizzeria! Mamma mia! |
[32:08] | – Colonel Jack, what’re you doing here? – Playing hooky. | – 杰克上校,你在这里做什么? – 旷课. |
[32:11] | Kids, I want you to meet my friend Merrin. | 孩子们,我想让你们认识我的朋友麦玲. |
[32:14] | Think you can show her around while I talk to Mrs Struble? | 当我和斯特尤伯太太说话的时候, 我想你们能带她到处转转 |
[32:36] | Colonel O’Neill! | 欧尼尔上校! |
[32:38] | The kids have been asking when you’re coming back to see us. | 孩子们已经在问你什么时候回来看我们. |
[32:43] | – How’s Cassandra enjoying junior high? – She’s doing fine. She loves it. | – 卡珊卓喜欢她的初中课程吗? – 她学得很好.她喜欢那儿. |
[32:47] | Listen, do you have room for another student this afternoon? | 恩, 你今天下午能接待 另外一位学生吗? |
[32:55] | She’s… visiting… | 她正在 参观 |
[32:58] | from out of town. | 从乡下来的. |
[33:01] | – We have art scheduled after recess. – That’s perfect. | – 课休后,我们有一节艺术课. – 那太好了. |
[33:09] | Your assignment is to paint something you love. | 你们的作业是画一些你们喜欢的东西. |
[33:13] | Now, it could be a person or… an object. | 它可以是一个人或者一样东西. |
[33:17] | Just… use your imaginations. | 你们只需 发挥你们的想象力. |
[33:37] | – I look fat. – Colonel O’Neill? | – 看起来我挺胖. – (麦玲)欧尼尔上校? |
[33:46] | This brush is too wide to accurately render the wires. | 对准确描绘那些线来说,这个画笔太宽了. |
[33:49] | OK, let’s try this again. | 好,让我们试一下这个. |
[33:56] | Something you love. | 你喜欢的一些东西. |
[33:59] | Something that’s not a machine, OK? | 不是机器的东西, 好吗? |
[34:04] | Remember the flowers in Major Carter’s lab? The ones on the desk? | 记得有一些花在卡特少校的实验室里吗? 桌上的那些 |
[34:07] | Paint one of those. Go ahead. | 画其中一个.画吧. |
[34:18] | Bigger! | 画更大点! |
[34:22] | Big. | 画大点. |
[34:34] | There is no purple. | 没有紫色颜料. |
[34:38] | Use red. | 用红色. |
[34:41] | If I could have another cup, … | 如果我能有另外一个杯子, |
[34:44] | – l could mix the blue with the red… – Make the flower red. | – 我可以混合蓝色和红色 – 画红花. |
[34:47] | But those flowers were purple! | 但是那些花是紫色的! |
[34:49] | You ask me to draw, but you do not give me the means… | 你让我画画, 但是你没告诉我方法 |
[34:53] | Merrin… Iisten to me. | 麦玲 听我说. |
[34:56] | It doesn’t have to be exact. | 那不需要很精确. |
[34:59] | Paint me a flower. | 帮我画一朵花. |
[35:03] | I don’t care what it looks like. Here. | 我并不在意它看起来像什么.这儿. |
[35:07] | Use this. And don’t stop with one. Paint the whole garden. | 用这个画. 别只画一朵花. 画整个花园. |
[35:11] | – But… – Ah! | – 但是 – 嗯! |
[35:15] | Paint. | 画. |
[35:49] | Nice. | 真漂亮. |
[35:52] | – Who’s that? – It’s a representation of Major Carter. | – 那是谁? – 那是卡特上校的画像. |
[35:58] | Of course it is. | 当然. |
[36:01] | Is it right? | 这样对吗? |
[36:04] | Oh, yeah. It’s way more than right. | 哦,是的,这比正确的更好. |
[36:13] | Thank you, Colonel O’Neill, for teaching this to me. | 谢谢你,欧尼尔上校, 教我这些. |
[36:17] | You’re welcome. | 没事. |
[36:21] | Merrin. | 麦玲. |
[36:24] | All you have to do is ask. I’ll find a way to make it happen. | 你想要做什么只管告诉我. 我会实现它的. |
[36:31] | I have a duty to my people. My knowledge is important to them. | 我对我的人民负有责任. 我的知识对他们来说很重要. |
[36:37] | You did promise. | 你承诺过了. |
[36:48] | Unfortunately, the test used up the last of our naqahdah, | 不幸的, 这个实验已经消耗完 我们所有的那夸达, |
[36:52] | but we’ll find more. | 但是我们会找到更多的. |
[36:53] | At least we’ve got a working prototype. | 至少我们有了一个工作原形. |
[36:57] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[37:01] | – I’m not here to cause trouble, sir. – Colonel O’Neill? | – 我不是来找麻烦的, 长官. – 欧尼尔上校? |
[37:07] | I have something for you. | 我有一些东西给你. |
[37:19] | They’re beautiful. Thank you. | 很漂亮.谢谢. |
[37:28] | – You are mad at me for not staying. – No. No, I’m not. | – 你是不是对我没能留下来生气了? – 不. 不,我没有. |
[37:34] | Then you understand? | 那么你理解了? |
[37:46] | Major Carter, please take Merrin to the gate room. I’ll be there soon. | 卡特上校,请带麦玲 到星门房间.我马上过去. |
[37:50] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[38:01] | You’ve already given me more than enough reason for a court martial. | 你已经给我一个足够的理由 让你上军事法庭. |
[38:07] | General, … | 将军, |
[38:09] | for a few hours today I got to show | 我今天花了几个小时的时间 |
[38:11] | that little girl how to be a kid. | 给那个小女孩展示如何做一个孩子. |
[38:14] | If you want to punish me, … | 如果你要惩罚我 |
[38:18] | go ahead. | 那就来吧 |
[38:45] | On behalf of the citizens of Orban, … | 代表奥尔班的市民, |
[38:47] | l’d like to thank you | 我衷心感谢你们 |
[38:49] | for the experience you have given me and to my people. | 为我和我的人民提供的经验. |
[38:53] | – I have learned much in my time here. – So have we. | – 我在这里的时间里,我学到了很多. – 我们同样学到很多. |
[39:29] | We received a transmission from Orban. | 我们接收到一个奥尔班来的信号. |
[39:31] | Kalan asked for all of you to go there. | 卡兰请你们所有的人去那儿. |
[39:33] | – Is something wrong? – You’ll find out when you get there. | – 发生了什么事情? – 你们到那里就知道了. |
[39:48] | Thank you for coming! | 感谢你们的到来! |
[39:50] | – What’s wrong? – Oh, nothing is wrong! I will show you! | – 发生什么事了? – 哦,没什么!我带你们去看一个地方! |
[40:10] | Come. | (卡兰) 过来. |
[40:11] | Look! | 看! |
[40:14] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 这是不是很神奇? |
[40:31] | Solen… Solen. | 叟棱 叟棱. |
[40:35] | Colonel O’Neill, this is my son Tomin. I am teaching him. | 欧尼尔上校,这是我的儿子透们. 我正在教他. |
[40:40] | All of the past Urrone children will now learn… | 所有曾是呜龙的孩子们 现在都在学习 |
[40:43] | in the “old-fashioned way”, as you might say. | 通过”老式的方法”, 正如你们说的. |
[40:47] | He will know all that you have done for Orban. | 他将知道你们为奥尔班所做的一切. |
[40:52] | Oh, l… I drew this for you. | 哦,我我画了这个给你们. |
[40:58] | To express my gratitude. | 以表达我的感谢. |
[41:06] | – Isn’t that… – Me! | – 那是 – 我画的! |
[41:12] | Kalan, when did all this start? | 卡兰, 这些事是什么时候开始发生的? |
[41:14] | Last night, after Merrin’s Averium. | 昨晚,在麦玲的艾伐瑞姆之后. |
[41:16] | She must have known this would happen. | 她一定知道会发生这一切的. |
[41:19] | This… is what she learned. | 这是她学到的东西. |
[41:25] | Colonel. | 上校. |
[41:58] | Hi, Merrin. | 嘿, 麦玲. |
[42:07] | OK. | 好啦. |
[42:11] | I guess we’ll just have to get to know one another all over again. | (叹息) 我猜我们得重新开始认识彼此. |
[42:36] | You’re right. What was I thinking? | 你是对的.我在想什么呢? |
[42:43] | Have you ever seen a dog? | 你曾经见到狗吗? |
[42:46] | Dogs are my favourite people. | 狗是我喜欢的东西. |
[42:50] | Some have tails, some don’t. | 一些有尾巴, 一些没有. |
[42:54] | There are a lot of purple dogs… | 有很多紫色的狗 |