| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:27] | You know that UAV needs a swift kick in the CPU. | (欧尼尔) 你知道无人驾驶飞行器的CPU 得好好修理修理了. |
| [00:30] | Its aerial camera showed some sort of camp. | 是航摄仪 拍到了某个营地. |
| [00:35] | We’re drawing weapons fire. | 看来有武器在交火. |
| [00:38] | Clearly a staff-weapon blast. | 很明显是权杖武器的冲击波. |
| [01:11] | It’s an SG team, sir. | 长官,是一支SG小队. |
| [01:13] | I can’t make out their unit number. | 没法确认他们的部队数量. |
| [01:16] | They’re pinned down. | 他们被压制住了. |
| [01:21] | – They are not returning fire. – Out of ammo? | – 他们没有还击. – 没弹药了? |
| [01:25] | Maybe. | 也许. |
| [01:27] | They’re not supposed to be here at all. | 他们根本不应该在这里. |
| [01:29] | SG-11? SG-1 1? | |
| [01:31] | They were declared MIA eight months ago on P89-534. | 八个月前 他们就已经被宣布失踪了. |
| [01:34] | What would they be doing here? | 他们怎么会在这里出现? |
| [01:36] | Whoever they are, they are about to die. | 不管他们是谁,他们快完蛋了. |
| [01:39] | Unidentified Sierra Gulf unit, this is Sierra Gulf One. | 不明SG部队, 我们是SG-1. |
| [01:43] | We’re on your six, | 我们在你们的六点种位置, |
| [01:45] | standing by to offer fire support. Over. | 准备提供火力支援.完毕. |
| [01:50] | Sierra Gulf unit, | SG部队, |
| [01:52] | your position’s about to be overrun. Over. | 你们的阵地快被攻占了.完毕. |
| [01:59] | They’re either on another frequency | 他们可能使用另一频率, |
| [02:01] | or they don’t have comms. | 或者他们毫无常识. |
| [02:02] | RV at the tree line. | 沿着森林边缘过去. |
| [02:04] | Move. Now. | 行动.现在. |
| [02:27] | Pull out! Cover your six! | 快离开! 掩护你们的六点钟位置. |
| [02:30] | Identify yourself! | 表明你们的身份? |
| [02:32] | Colonel Jack O’Neill, SG-1! | 杰克 欧尼尔上尉, SG-1 |
| [02:35] | Which quadrant? | 哪一部分的? |
| [02:36] | What? | 什么? |
| [02:40] | Get out of there! | 快离开这儿! |
| [02:42] | Take ’em out! | 干掉他们! |
| [04:40] | Stargate.SG1-s03e09.Rules.of.Engagement | |
| [05:09] | Everybody OK? | 都还好吧? |
| [05:13] | Headache. Bad headache. | 头疼.很疼. |
| [05:21] | I thought I got shot. | 我觉得我中弹了. |
| [05:24] | So it would seem. | 好像是的. |
| [05:30] | Must be some kind of stun weapons. | 肯定是某种击晕武器. |
| [05:33] | Looked like MP5s to me. | 看上去像是MP5 |
| [05:40] | Well, all I can say is… | 那么,我所能说的就是 |
| [05:48] | Hello. | Hello. |
| [05:50] | Boy, are you guys gonna get it. | 伙计,你们是来取它的吗? |
| [05:54] | Get what? From whom? | 取什么? 谁的? |
| [05:58] | – You can’t talk! – Why not? | – 你们不能说话! – 为什么? |
| [06:01] | Because you’re dead. | 你们已经死了! |
| [06:06] | Dead? | 死了? |
| [06:08] | Pretending not to be dead | 假装没死 |
| [06:09] | will just get you into more trouble. | 会带给你们更多麻烦. |
| [06:11] | More trouble than dead? | 比死更麻烦? |
| [06:13] | Come on, Colonel. You know better. | 得了吧, 上校. 你应该很清楚. |
| [06:16] | Stop breakin’ the rules. | 别违反规则. |
| [06:17] | Sorry. | 对不起. |
| [06:20] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里谁负责? |
| [06:21] | Casualties don’t ask questions. | 死人不会提问题. |
| [06:24] | Uh… | 呃 |
| [06:24] | What rules are we talking about exactly? | 确切的说,我们在讨论什么规则? |
| [06:30] | I said stop! | 我说过了 闭嘴! |
| [06:33] | We don’t understand. If we’re meant to be dead, | 我们只是想弄明白,如果我们已经死了, |
| [06:36] | how are you meant to kill us again? | 你又如何再次杀了我们? |
| [06:38] | You wanna find out, four-eyes? | 你马上就会明白, 四眼? |
| [06:43] | – Four – eyes? Easy, big fella. | – 四眼? – 放松点,伙计. |
| [06:49] | Just play dead. | 只是装死. |
| [06:51] | Indeed. | 的确. |
| [07:00] | Captain’s waiting for you. Follow me. | 上尉在等你们.跟我来. |
| [07:11] | Anyone notice the patch? | 注意到徽标了? |
| [07:13] | SG-X. | SG-X. |
| [07:15] | There is no SG-X, O’Neill. | SG-X是不存在的, 欧尼尔. |
| [07:18] | Not under Hammond’s command, no. | 不隶属于哈蒙德的领导 |
| [07:20] | Hey! | 嗨! |
| [07:22] | I said follow me. | 我说了跟我来. |
| [07:51] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们好. |
| [07:53] | They are no more than children. | 他们还是孩子. |
| [07:55] | Playing some war game, it looks like. | 似乎在玩某种战争游戏. |
| [07:57] | Who do you think they are? | 你认为他们是什么人? |
| [07:58] | NID? Colonel Maybourne? | NID? 梅伯恩上校的手下? |
| [08:00] | I wouldn’t put it past him. | 我不会把这个加在他头上. |
| [08:12] | SG-1, reporting as ordered, sir! | 长官,SG-1前来报道. |
| [08:19] | You are all casualties until 1400 hours. | 下午两点之前你们都是死人. |
| [08:23] | Would that be daylight savings or standard? | 是夏令时还是标准时间? |
| [08:27] | You may not speak, | 你们不应发言. |
| [08:28] | except to answer a direct question | 除了直接回答 |
| [08:30] | by the evaluating officer. | 监察官的问题, |
| [08:38] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗? |
| [08:45] | Is this the way you behave in your quadrant, mister? | 先生,你在部队里, 就是这种态度? |
| [08:49] | I think “Colonel” is the proper way of addressing me… Captain. | 我认为您应该称呼我为”上校”, 上尉. |
| [08:55] | No rank is above strict adherence to the rules of engagement. | 没有任何军衔能够凌驾于 交战规则之上. |
| [08:58] | Rule 2, Article 4: | 第四章第二条: |
| [09:00] | unauthorised forces shall be shot on sight. | 未批准部队应当场击毙. |
| [09:04] | You were unauthorised. | 你们未经批准. |
| [09:05] | And you ruined our ambush. | 并且你们破坏了我们的埋伏. |
| [09:06] | Nearly half of the enemy team got away. | 近半的敌军逃走了. |
| [09:09] | Carter, I’ve never been real big on regs. | 卡特, 我从来都不熟悉这个军校规章. |
| [09:12] | – Is this familiar to you? – No, sir. | – 你知道吗? – 不清楚,长官. |
| [09:15] | They are familiar to me. | 我很清楚. |
| [09:18] | Kal vak Jaffa. | Kal vak 贾法. |
| [09:24] | – You’re not from D Quadrant. – We are not. | – 你们不是D部的. – 不是. |
| [09:27] | Then you came through the Chaapa-ai. | 那你们是穿过恰帕艾而来的. |
| [09:29] | This is a challenge. | 这是个考验. |
| [09:31] | The… Chaapa-ai? | 恰帕艾 |
| [09:35] | Oy. | 哦. |
| [09:37] | He meant the Stargate, sir. | 他是说星门,长官. |
| [09:41] | Stargate. Of course. | 当然是星门 |
| [09:45] | We’ve been so long without challenges. | 我们已经好久没有接受考验了. |
| [09:48] | I am sorry, Master Jaffa. | 对不起,贾法指挥官. |
| [09:50] | I have revealed myself and failed. | 我暴露了自己,我失败了. |
| [09:57] | You must execute me for the remainder of the day. | 你必须代替我 指挥以后的工作. |
| [10:01] | You must execute me as well. | 你也将代替我. |
| [10:18] | Master Teal’c? | 提亚克指挥官? |
| [10:20] | Might I suggest we… | 我是否可以提个建议 |
| [10:24] | spare them this time? | 这次就宽恕他们? |
| [10:27] | Very well… | 很好 |
| [10:29] | underling. | 先行记下 |
| [10:33] | Captain, your full name and rank. | 上尉, 你的全名和军衔. |
| [10:36] | My Earth name is Captain Kyle Rogers. | 我的地球名是凯欧 罗杰斯上尉. |
| [10:39] | Acting Quadrant A commander, sir! | 代理A部指挥官, 长官! |
| [10:42] | Your Earth name? | 你的地球名? |
| [10:44] | Orders given you by your previous Jaffa master? | 你的前任贾法指挥官 给你的命令是? |
| [10:47] | To practise battle according to the rules of engagement… | 根据交战规则 进行实战演习 |
| [10:50] | until the return of our lord, Apophis. | 直到我们的主人阿波菲斯返回. |
| [10:55] | Really. | 真的. |
| [10:56] | When we are ready for the final challenge, he will come. | 当我们做好最后挑战的准备, 他就会回来. |
| [10:59] | Don’t hold your breath. | 别太紧张. |
| [11:00] | We will be ready. | 我们会准备好的. |
| [11:04] | You’re training to serve Apophis wearing SG uniforms? | 你们穿着SG制服训练为阿波菲斯服务? |
| [11:09] | To know the enemy. Quadrant A has spared no detail. | 为了知己知彼, A部做到巨细无疑. |
| [11:12] | We’ve studied long and hard and know much. | 我们辛苦的学了很长时间, 了解非常全面. |
| [11:15] | – About Earth? – Oh, yes. | – 关于地球? – 是的. |
| [11:19] | Corn and cotton are indigenous to North America. | 玉米和棉花 产于北美. |
| [11:22] | That information could save your life one day. | 那个信息有一天 可以挽救你生命. |
| [11:25] | So you see, Master Teal’c, | 所以,提亚克指挥官, |
| [11:27] | my mistake will not happen again. | 我不会再犯错误了. |
| [11:30] | I will infiltrate the Tauri at your command. | 我请求进入塔瑞,接受您的领导 |
| [11:32] | That time has not yet come, Captain Rogers. | 时机还未成熟, 罗杰斯上尉. |
| [11:36] | So… | 那么 |
| [11:38] | If you’re pretending to be… | 如果你们装成是 |
| [11:43] | Who were those Jaffa attacking you? | 攻击你们的贾法是什么人? |
| [11:45] | They were led by my deputy. | 他们由我的副手率领. |
| [11:47] | Captain Nelson. As part of the daily exercise. | 尼尔森上尉, 作为日常练习的一部分. |
| [11:51] | We have kept the Jaffa camp separate, | 我们将贾法营地独立开, |
| [11:53] | the better to practise Earth behaviour. | 这样可以更好的练习地球礼仪. |
| [11:55] | Shall I have him sent for? | 要我派人去叫他吗? |
| [11:57] | No, I don’t think that’ll be necessary. | 不用了,我认为没这个必要. |
| [11:59] | – Send for him. – Yes! Send for him. | – 叫他过来. – 是的! 叫他过来. |
| [12:06] | How else may I serve? | 还有什么我能为您效劳的? |
| [12:08] | We’d like our weapons back. | 我们想取回自己的武器. |
| [12:10] | The ones we came with. | 我们随身带的那些. |
| [12:12] | They were stored in the armoury tent. | 他们放在军械库里. |
| [12:14] | At the conclusion of today’s war game. | 作为今天战争游戏的战利品. |
| [12:17] | Take us to them. | 带我们去. |
| [12:19] | As you wish. | 是,长官. |
| [12:33] | Colonel, none of them have symbiote pouches. | 上校, 他们身上没有 共生袋. |
| [12:37] | I noticed that. | 我注意到了. |
| [12:39] | Before Apophis requested asylum… | 在阿波菲斯请求地球庇护之前 |
| [12:41] | only a handful of loyal Jaffa remained in his service. | 只有一小部分忠诚的贾法 继续为他效命. |
| [12:44] | So he drafted ordinary humans? | 所以他在普通人类中征兵? |
| [12:46] | It is common among the Goa’uld | 使用人类作为替死鬼, |
| [12:48] | to use humans as fodder during battle. | 这在勾阿呜的战争中是很普遍的. |
| [12:51] | Especially when facing defeat. | 尤其是面对失败的时候. |
| [13:12] | All right. We can handle it from here. | 那么,我们自己能处理这里的事. |
| [13:15] | I can assist you. | 我可以帮助你们. |
| [13:18] | Shal kek! | Shal kek! |
| [13:21] | Yes, Master. | 是,指挥官. |
| [13:23] | So, Teal’c… how do you know about these rules of engagement? | 提亚克 你是怎么知道 这些交战规则的? |
| [13:27] | They are the code of battle during a young Jaffa’s training. | 他们是训练年轻贾法的 战争法规. |
| [13:31] | Spoken by Apophis himself. | 阿波菲斯自己说的. |
| [13:33] | Teal’c, what about these? | 提亚克,这些是干吗的? |
| [13:35] | They are intar. | 它们叫Intar. |
| [13:37] | Short for… ? | 是简写? |
| [13:39] | Intar. | Intar. |
| [13:42] | They are used for training and only meant to stun. | 训练中使用 仅用于击晕. |
| [13:45] | They can be identified by this crystal. | 能被这个晶体识别, |
| [13:47] | They can take the form of any weapon. | 可以是任何武器的样子. |
| [13:50] | Well, I got our GDOs, but my MP5’s still missing. | 我找到遥控器了, 但没找到我的MP5. |
| [13:53] | As is my staff weapon. | 也没我的权杖武器. |
| [13:56] | All right, Teal’c, I want everyone in one place | 那么, 提亚克, 我想让所有人 集中到一起 |
| [13:59] | just to make sure. | 只是想确认一下 |
| [14:00] | Can you handle that? | 能做到吗? |
| [14:02] | I can. | 没问题. |
| [14:04] | You two keep lookin’. | 你们两个继续找. |
| [14:13] | Captain Rogers. | 罗杰斯上尉. |
| [14:17] | Where are the weapons with which we arrived? | 我们带来的武器 放在哪儿? |
| [14:20] | They were returned to the armoury tent, of course. | 它们当然都被放到军械库 |
| [14:26] | Do you possess a vo’cume? | 你们有伏克尤呒吗? |
| [14:28] | Yes, sir. | 有的,长官. |
| [14:30] | Use it. | 使用它. |
| [14:31] | Yes, Master Teal’c. | 好的, 提亚克指挥官. |
| [14:41] | What’d you tell him to do? | 你叫他干吗? |
| [14:44] | I ordered him to use a training instrument | 我叫他使用一个训练仪器 |
| [14:46] | to assemble his men for inspection. | 召集士兵接受检阅. |
| [14:48] | It may serve to emphasise our authority. | 这会加强我们的威信. |
| [15:11] | Whoa. | 喔. |
| [15:14] | Warriors of Apophis, | 阿波菲斯的勇士们, |
| [15:16] | assemble and listen to he | 集合并听他说 |
| [15:17] | that possesses the vo’cume. | 拥有伏克尤呒之人的命令. |
| [15:21] | Sir? | 长官? |
| [15:23] | Just a huge, honkin’ Apophis, Major. | 只是个身材魁梧,嗓门巨大的阿波菲斯, |
| [15:26] | Nothing to worry about. | 少校. 不必担心. |
| [15:38] | The warrior before you speaks in my name. | 你们面前的勇士 是我的代言人, |
| [15:41] | Heed his words. | 注意他的训示. |
| [15:48] | I would be honoured | 我的士兵能够接受您的检阅, |
| [15:50] | if you would inspect my warriors, Master. | 我感到非常荣幸,指挥官. |
| [15:53] | Company! | 列队! |
| [15:59] | Ready weapons for inspection. | 拿好武器接受检阅. |
| [16:10] | You do yourself proud, Captain Rogers. | 你确实可以感到自豪,罗杰斯上尉. |
| [16:25] | Master Teal’c? | 提亚克指挥官? |
| [16:30] | This is my second-in-command – No’var. | 这是我的副手 – No’var. |
| [16:33] | For the games, he leads the side of the Jaffa warriors. | 在演习中, 他率领贾法的勇士们. |
| [16:37] | His Earth name is Captain Nelson. | 他的地球名是尼尔森上尉. |
| [16:39] | Most of my warriors are engaged in battle, Master. | 我的大部分勇士 随时准备战斗,指挥官. |
| [16:42] | I will relay your words to them after the battle. | 战斗之后 我会传达您的训示. |
| [16:45] | Master Teal’c. | 提亚克指挥官. |
| [16:47] | If… I may? | 如果 我是否可以? |
| [16:53] | This is Colonel O’Neill. | 这是欧尼尔上校. |
| [16:55] | He is much loved by Apophis. | 他深得阿波菲斯赏识. |
| [17:03] | You may address the warriors. | 您可以向勇士们传达训示了. |
| [17:05] | Apophis wanted me to tell you that | 阿波菲斯让我告诉你们 |
| [17:07] | you’ve all been doing a wonderful job. | 你们的工作很出色,无可挑剔 |
| [17:11] | Well done. | 干得好. |
| [17:13] | But he also wanted me to tell you | 但是他还想让我告诉你们 |
| [17:15] | that the whole invasion-of-the-Tauri idea… | 整个入侵塔瑞的计划 |
| [17:18] | has been cancelled, due to… | 全部取消, 由于 |
| [17:22] | rain. Ahem! | 雨! |
| [17:25] | So. | 所以, |
| [17:27] | The war games are officially over as of right… | 战争演习结束了, 从现在起 |
| [17:32] | now. | 现在. |
| [17:36] | You can all go home. | 你们都可以回家了. |
| [17:38] | Sir? | 长官? |
| [17:45] | It’s over, Nelson. | 一切都结束了,尼尔森. |
| [17:48] | Go tell your buddies to quit fighting. | 告诉你的伙伴,不用战斗了. |
| [17:53] | You speak more like a Tauri than a warrior of Apophis. | 你听上去更象个塔瑞, 而不是阿波菲斯的战士. |
| [17:57] | Well, thanks. You’re not so bad yourself. | 哦,谢谢. 你也很不错. |
| [18:00] | Who taught you? | 谁教你的? |
| [18:01] | If you are who you say you are, | 如果你是你所说的人, |
| [18:03] | you already know the answer to that, sir. | 你应该很清楚,长官. |
| [18:06] | Nelson, I am ordering you | 尼尔森,我现在命令你 |
| [18:07] | to recall your men from the field. | 将你的士兵从战场上召回来. |
| [18:10] | Article 7, Section 3 states… | 第三章第七条 写道 |
| [18:12] | that once the battle has commenced, | 战争一旦启动, |
| [18:13] | it cannot be stopped. | 将不会停止. |
| [18:15] | Well, you’re obviously referring to the old Article 7. | 哦, 很明显, 你引用的是旧版的第七条. |
| [18:24] | That’s it. | 找到了. |
| [18:27] | That means those kids | 那意味着这些家伙 |
| [18:29] | are playing war games with real weapons. | 在用真正的武器玩战争演习. |
| [18:31] | – Colonel. – Go ahead, Carter. | – 上校. – 我在听,卡特. |
| [18:33] | So far all we’ve recovered is one 9mm and one MP5. | 到现在我们取回了 一支9mm口径手枪和一支MP5. |
| [18:37] | Roger that. Keep lookin’. | 知道了.继续找. |
| [18:43] | Quadrant A must assemble, | A部必须集合, |
| [18:45] | including those engaged in games. Immediately! | 包括那些正在演习的.立刻! |
| [18:48] | As Captain Nelson stated, Master… | 正如尼尔森上尉所说,指挥官 |
| [18:51] | Do you wish to be punished? | 你想受处罚吗? |
| [18:52] | I will not fail your challenge a second time, | 第二次考验我不会失败的 |
| [18:55] | Master Teal’c. | 提亚克指挥官. |
| [18:59] | Tell him the truth. | 把事实告诉他们. |
| [19:04] | Warriors of Apophis, hear me. | 阿波菲斯的勇士们,听我说. |
| [19:09] | Apophis has been slain in battle with his enemies. | 阿波菲斯已经在和敌人的战斗中死亡了. |
| [19:15] | Hey! | 嗨! |
| [19:17] | He’s telling you the truth. | 他在告诉你们事实. |
| [19:19] | The battle you’ve been preparing for is never gonna happen. | 你们准备的战争 永远不会发生了. |
| [19:23] | He’s not coming back. | 他不会再回来了. |
| [19:27] | Is this mike on? | 这个麦克风没开吗? |
| [19:29] | We’re trying to tell you something important here! | 我们只是想告诉你们 一些很重要的事. |
| [19:32] | Apophis is a god. And gods cannot die. | 阿波菲斯是神.神是不死之身. |
| [19:36] | So he cannot be dead. | 所以他不会死. |
| [19:38] | Any anyone who says otherwise is either testing us | 任何说这种话的人或者在考验我们, |
| [19:41] | or is a traitor, … | 或者就是一个叛徒 |
| [19:42] | sir. | 长官. |
| [19:44] | Now we’ve passed your challenge. | 现在我们已经通过了考验. |
| [19:46] | If there’s nothing else, sirs, | 如果没有其他事的话,长官. |
| [19:48] | we’re scheduled to join the games in progress. | 我们要参加预定演习了. |
| [19:55] | Company, dismissed! | 队列,解散! |
| [20:02] | Apophis has lived for thousands of years. | 阿波菲斯已经活了上千年. |
| [20:05] | It is as if we said the sun will never rise again. | 就象我们所说 太阳不会再次升起了. |
| [20:10] | It just might not for some of those kids | 如果他们无法理解, |
| [20:11] | if they don’t wise up. | 对这些孩子来说就并非如此 |
| [20:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
| [20:28] | I’m trying to get a weapon, sir. | 我要取武器,长官. |
| [20:30] | I’m already late. The games have started. | 我已经迟到了,演习开始了. |
| [20:32] | Colonel, one MP5, Teal’c’s staff weapon | 上校,一支MP5,提亚克的权杖武器 |
| [20:35] | and two 9mms are still unaccounted for. | 和两支9mm口径手枪还没找到. |
| [20:40] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
| [20:41] | It means my team needs reinforcements. | 我的队伍需要支援. |
| [20:43] | No. The game is cancelled. | 不,演习取消了. |
| [20:46] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做. |
| [20:54] | I believe I can. | 我相信我可以. |
| [20:59] | Everybody grab an intar. | 每人取一把Intar. |
| [21:19] | It’s a staff-weapon wound. | 是权杖武器的伤口. |
| [21:23] | He’s dead, sir. | 他死了,长官. |
| [21:26] | Take cover! | 找掩护. |
| [21:35] | Colonel! I’ll draw his fire. | 上校,我去吸引火力. |
| [21:37] | Negative! That is a real weapon. | 不行!那是真武器. |
| [21:43] | Apophis will protect me. | 阿波菲斯会保护我的. |
| [21:45] | I said stay down! | 我说了别动. |
| [21:53] | – Secure that weapon! – Yes, sir! | – 把那支武器拿过来! – 是,长官! |
| [22:01] | Have I displeased Apophis? | 我触怒阿波菲斯了吗? |
| [22:03] | No. | 没有. |
| [22:06] | Apophis would be proud. | 阿波菲斯会以你为傲. |
| [22:15] | This is the final challenge. | 这是最后的考验了. |
| [22:19] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
| [22:23] | The day has come, Nelson. | 终于到了,尼尔森. |
| [22:25] | It’s the final challenge. | 这是最后的考验了. |
| [22:34] | Blood has been shed. | 流血了. |
| [22:37] | Prepare the men. | 命令士兵做好准备, |
| [22:39] | The challenge must begin at first light. | 考验会在黎明开始. |
| [22:41] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
| [22:49] | What’s he talking about? The final challenge? | 他们在说什么? 最后的考验? |
| [22:54] | It is the day in a warrior’s training | 勇士的训练中, |
| [22:55] | when first blood is shed, … | 第一滴血流出的时刻 |
| [22:58] | and the games become real. | 演习就会成真. |
| [23:02] | Oy. | 哦. |
| [23:09] | Colonel? We found something. | 上校? 我们找到了些东西. |
| [23:11] | Our weapons were all turned in after the war games. | 战争演习后, 我们的武器都回来了. |
| [23:13] | Roger that. Keep ’em secure. | 知道了,保管好. |
| [23:21] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样? |
| [23:25] | Apophis will save him. | 阿波菲斯会救他的. |
| [23:27] | Actually, no. | 实际上,不会. |
| [23:28] | There’s nothing more we can do for him | 我们只要待在这里, |
| [23:30] | as long as we stay here. | 就什么也做不了. |
| [23:32] | There’s probably internal injuries. | 可能有内伤. |
| [23:34] | So we’ll take him back with us. | 所以我们要带他回去. |
| [23:37] | You cannot. | 不行. |
| [23:38] | For crying out loud. | 什么乱七八糟的. |
| [23:40] | You know as well as I do | 你们应该清楚 |
| [23:41] | that the rules forbid entry or exit of the sector… | 规则禁止部队的进入或退出 |
| [23:44] | before the final challenge, wounded or not. | 在最终考验之前, 不管受伤还是 |
| [23:47] | Right, right. | 好好好. |
| [23:49] | Apophis would be disappointed in me | 阿波菲斯会对我很失望的, |
| [23:51] | if there were an exception made for myself. | 如果对我作出特殊照顾的话. |
| [23:54] | What if I told you | 如果我们告诉你, |
| [23:55] | we were bringing you to see Apophis personally? | 我们会单独带你去见阿波菲斯呢? |
| [23:58] | To show blood has been shed | 说明你们已经流血了, |
| [24:00] | and your quadrant is truly ready for his return? | 你们的部队已经做好准备迎接他的回归了. |
| [24:05] | If we don’t bring you back, | 如果我们不带你回去, |
| [24:06] | he will know you failed our challenge | 他就会知道 你没有经受住我们的考验, |
| [24:09] | and never return. | 再不会回来了. |
| [24:13] | Then I must go. | 那么我必须得去. |
| [24:15] | Good. | 很好. |
| [24:21] | Tell him we will make him proud. | 告诉他我们会使他自豪. |
| [24:25] | I will. | 我会的. |
| [24:38] | Need a medical team! | 来支医疗队. |
| [24:47] | What happened, Colonel? | 怎么回事,上校? |
| [24:49] | My lord? | 主人? |
| [24:52] | Actually, we just call him General Hammond. | 实际上, 我们称他为哈蒙德将军. |
| [24:55] | Where is Apophis? | 阿波菲斯在哪儿? |
| [24:58] | He’s not here. I’m sorry. | 他不在这里,我很抱歉. |
| [24:59] | What have we got? | 发现什么了? |
| [25:01] | Liars. Traitors! | 骗子,叛徒! |
| [25:04] | Easy! Easy! | 放松!放松! |
| [25:06] | You will be punished. He will avenge me! | 你会受到惩罚的.他会为我报仇的. |
| [25:08] | Who is this, sir? | 他是什么人,长官? |
| [25:10] | His name’s Rogers. Despite appearances, | 他叫罗杰斯. 不管他像什么, |
| [25:12] | he’s not SGC. | 他不是星门指挥部. |
| [25:13] | He will strike you down! You will all die! | 他会杀了你们的, 你们都会死. |
| [25:16] | Go! Let’s get him to the infirmary! | 走!把他带到医务室去. |
| [25:22] | I’d like to debrief ASAP, Colonel. | 我希望尽快听到汇报,上校. |
| [25:26] | Yes, my lord. | 好的,我的主人. |
| [25:31] | What’s this final challenge all about? | 这个最后的考验到底是什么? |
| [25:35] | In my training, | 在我训练的时候, |
| [25:36] | it is when we received our actual staff weapons. | 当我们收到了真正的权杖武器 |
| [25:38] | The two camps then did battle | 双方会有一场战斗, |
| [25:40] | until one side emerged victorious. | 直到一方胜出. |
| [25:42] | You killed each other? | 你们会杀死对方? |
| [25:44] | The Goa’uld wish only the strong to prevail, Major Carter. | 勾阿呜只希望强者生存,卡特少校. |
| [25:48] | I was among the victors. | 我是胜利的一方. |
| [25:51] | We were honoured by Apophis | 阿波菲斯给予我们荣誉, |
| [25:52] | and I became a member of his personal guard. | 并且我加入了他的私人卫队. |
| [25:55] | And that’s what’s about to happen to those boys? | 那么,这些孩子们 也会走你们的道路? |
| [25:58] | As long as they don’t have real weapons to play with, | 只要他们没有真正的武器, |
| [26:01] | I don’t see how. | 我不认为会这样. |
| [26:03] | The only lethal weapons in the armoury belonged to us. | 军队里仅有的致命武器是我们的, |
| [26:07] | The rest were intars. | 其他都是Intar. |
| [26:08] | The Jaffa who supervised their war games | 指导他们战争演习的贾法 |
| [26:10] | have long ago abandoned them. | 很久以前就已经抛弃了他们. |
| [26:12] | Yet they have maintained their games | 他们还在继续演习, |
| [26:14] | until this day without fail. | 直到必定的这一天. |
| [26:16] | So what are you saying? | 那你是什么意思? |
| [26:18] | That they’re resourceful and determined. | 他们足智多谋,意志坚定. |
| [26:20] | So they might try to fulfil the challenge | 所以他们会完成考验, |
| [26:23] | whether they have lethal weapons or not. | 而不管是否有致命武器. |
| [26:26] | It is possible. | 有这个可能. |
| [26:27] | If they really want to kill each other | 如果他们真想杀死对方, |
| [26:30] | they don’t need guns to do it. | 根本就不需要枪支. |
| [26:32] | We have to go back there, sir, | 我们必须回去,长官, |
| [26:34] | and try and prevent this from happening. | 我们必须阻止这一切. |
| [26:38] | General, we’re indirectly responsible for this. | 将军,我们对此负有间接责任 |
| [26:41] | They think that we were sent through to start this. | 他们认为我们是去开始这一切的 |
| [26:44] | I understand. | 我明白. |
| [26:46] | What we need to send back there is a team of shrinks. | 我们需要过去一支精编分队, |
| [26:49] | Those kids are out there. | 那些孩子在打仗呢. |
| [26:51] | Maybe so, Colonel, | 可能是这样,上校, |
| [26:52] | but before I send you | 但是在我将你 |
| [26:54] | or anyone else into a battle zone, … | 或其他人送入战场之前 |
| [26:56] | l wanna know what’s going on on that planet. | 我想知道 那个星球上正在发生的事. |
| [27:00] | Why don’t I see what I can get out of Rogers? | 为什么不看看可以从罗杰斯 那里知道些什么? |
| [27:03] | Very well. | 很好. |
| [27:13] | He won’t eat, he won’t speak | 他不吃东西也不说话 |
| [27:15] | except to call me a shol’va. | 除了叫我休伐. |
| [27:17] | You must be doin’ a good job. | 你干得很不错. |
| [27:20] | There’s no internal injury. | 没有内伤, |
| [27:21] | He mustn’t have taken the full blast. | 他没被整个冲击波伤到. |
| [27:23] | Physically he’ll be fine. Emotionally, | 身体上,他非常健康. |
| [27:25] | that’s another story. | 心理上就是另外一回事了 |
| [27:28] | He’s very angry, Colonel. | 他很愤怒,上校. |
| [27:29] | Where’s his tray? | 他的盘子在哪? |
| [27:31] | Right here. | 这儿. |
| [27:35] | Good luck. | 祝你好运. |
| [27:53] | Ol’ Doc Fraiser says you haven’t been eatin’. | 弗雷泽医生说 你还没有吃 |
| [27:56] | It’s poison. | 这是毒药. |
| [27:58] | It’s hospital food. Of course it is. | 这是医院伙食,很明显. |
| [28:06] | Mmm… | 嗯 |
| [28:08] | Tuna. | 金枪鱼 |
| [28:12] | Go to Sokar. | 去索卡尔. |
| [28:15] | It’s “go to hell”, actually. | 实际上,是”去地狱”. |
| [28:18] | Which, by the way, | 顺便说一下, |
| [28:19] | is a rude thing to say to a person offering you a sandwich. | 对给你提供三明治的人来说, 这么说是很不礼貌的. |
| [28:23] | It means the same. | 都一样. |
| [28:26] | You’ve got a point. | 你明白了. |
| [28:28] | I will reveal nothing. | 我什么也不会说. |
| [28:32] | You may begin torturing me. | 你可以开始拷问我了. |
| [28:34] | Oh, I’ve already begun. | 哦,我已经开始了. |
| [28:36] | This is the infamous “tuna torture”. | 这就是臭名昭著的”金枪鱼审讯”. |
| [28:48] | Last chance. | 最后的机会. |
| [28:59] | Good. | 很好. |
| [29:06] | So, you and I should have a little talk about | 那么,我们可以稍微谈论一下 |
| [29:09] | this final-challenge thing. | 那个最后的考验. |
| [29:12] | We will battle to the death, … | 我们会战斗到死 |
| [29:14] | and Apophis will choose the victors as his guard. | 然后阿波菲斯选择胜利者作为他的守卫者. |
| [29:16] | All right. I’m gonna tell you the absolute truth right now. | 很好,那现在我应该告诉你 绝对的事实. |
| [29:22] | Apophis is dead. | 阿波菲斯已经死了. |
| [29:25] | Gods cannot die! | 神是不死的. |
| [29:28] | Why do you think he’s been gone for so long? | 那你认为为什么他会离开这么久? |
| [29:32] | Why have all the Jaffa masters left? | 为什么所有的贾法指挥官都离开了? |
| [29:35] | Apophis was on his way out | 当你被征入部队的时候, |
| [29:36] | when you got drafted. | 阿波菲斯已经在逃亡的路上了. |
| [29:37] | You lie. | 你说谎. |
| [29:39] | What if he told you himself? | 如果是他自己说的呢? |
| [29:41] | If Apophis can speak, | 如果阿波菲斯能够说话, |
| [29:43] | then he cannot be dead. | 那他就不会死. |
| [29:52] | When Apophis came to us, | 阿波菲斯到我们这里时, |
| [29:54] | he had already been tortured. | 他已经被拷打过了. |
| [29:56] | Impossible. He is a god. | 不可能,他是神. |
| [30:01] | The images we are about to show you | 我们要给你看的影像 |
| [30:03] | are of Apophis just before he died… | 是阿波菲斯死前的 |
| [30:04] | and his body was sent to Sokar. | 他的遗体被送还了索卡尔. |
| [30:08] | Gods cannot die. | 神是不会死的. |
| [30:10] | So you keep saying. | 别急着下结论. |
| [30:13] | Have a look. | 看看吧. |
| [30:19] | Help me. | 救救我. |
| [30:23] | A host. | 给我一个宿主. |
| [30:32] | I am… | 我很 |
| [30:35] | afraid. | 害怕. |
| [31:04] | What magic is this? | 这是什么魔法? |
| [31:06] | No magic. I was there. | 不是魔法,当时我在场. |
| [31:10] | As was l. | 我也在. |
| [31:13] | Then it is true. | 这是真的. |
| [31:15] | It is. | 是的. |
| [31:26] | What will you do to us? | 你们会把我们怎么样? |
| [31:28] | We’re not going to do anything to you. | 我们什么也不会做, |
| [31:30] | We wanna help you. | 我们只是想帮助你们. |
| [31:34] | You can go home. Wherever that is. | 你可以回家,无论在哪里. |
| [31:38] | War’s over. | 战争结束了. |
| [31:41] | No, it’s not. | 不,还没有. |
| [31:43] | Because tomorrow the final challenge begins. | 明天, 就会开始最后的考验. |
| [31:49] | And many of my men will die. | 许多人会死 |
| [31:57] | For him. | 为了他 |
| [32:04] | What’s your real name, son? | 孩子,你的真名叫什么? |
| [32:07] | My true name is Rophiapgisy, sir. | 罗范厄吉西,长官. |
| [32:10] | Your Earth name is Kyle. Can we call you Kyle? | 你的地球名是凯欧. 我们能叫你凯欧? |
| [32:13] | That would be fine, sir. I’m used to that. | 没问题,长官, 我已经习惯了. |
| [32:15] | How long have you been on that planet? | 你在那星球上多长时间了? |
| [32:18] | We were brought there five cycles ago | 五个周期之前, |
| [32:19] | from a number of different worlds. | 我们从不同的世界被带到那里. |
| [32:23] | Right after we blew up Apophis’s ships. | 就在我们引爆阿波菲斯的飞船之后. |
| [32:25] | He commanded that we worship no other god but him. | 他下命令说 除了他之外,我们不应该崇拜其他神. |
| [32:28] | He left many Jaffa warriors with us. | 他留给了我们很多贾法勇士, |
| [32:31] | They taught us everything. | 他们教会了我们一切. |
| [32:33] | Who taught you all about Earth? | 谁告诉你们关于地球的事? |
| [32:34] | Our uniforms, weapons? | 我们的制服?武器? |
| [32:36] | Near the beginning Apophis captured one of your SG teams… | 开始的时候,阿波菲斯 抓住了你们的一个SG小队 |
| [32:39] | and forced them to teach us. | 逼他们教我们的. |
| [32:40] | SG-11 . SG-11. | |
| [32:43] | Yes. At first that was all they would reveal, … | 是的.开始,他们 只肯说那些 |
| [32:45] | but our Jaffa masters forced them to say things. | 但我们的贾法指挥官 逼他们说了很多. |
| [32:49] | We listened to your speech, observed your ways, | 我们学你们讲话的方式,观察你们的行为, |
| [32:52] | but they did not last long. | 但那并没持续多久. |
| [32:54] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么样了? |
| [32:57] | One day their bodies were put on display in the encampment. | 一天,他们的尸体 被放在营地示众. |
| [33:01] | I… I do not know how they died, … | 我 我不知道他们是怎么死的, |
| [33:04] | only that they refused to tell the Jaffa masters | 只知道他们始终不肯回答 |
| [33:07] | all that was asked of them. | 贾法指挥官的任何问题 |
| [33:08] | Then our Jaffa masters began to leave us one by one. | 然后贾法指挥官 就一个一个的离开了我们. |
| [33:12] | They said, to help Apophis win a great battle. | 他们说,他们要去帮助阿波菲斯, 去赢得一场伟大的战争. |
| [33:17] | And then we were alone. | 然后我们就只剩下自己了. |
| [33:19] | Thank you for your cooperation, son. | 谢谢合作,孩子. |
| [33:23] | May I now ask for your cooperation, sir? | 那我可以请求您的合作吗,长官? |
| [33:27] | Go on. | 请说. |
| [33:28] | As we speak, my men are preparing for the final challenge. | 就像我所说的,我们的人 正在准备最后的考验. |
| [33:32] | I was under the impression your weapons are non-lethal. | 在我的印象中, 你们的武器是不会致命的. |
| [33:36] | They are. | 是的. |
| [33:38] | But before Master Gar’toc left, | 但是格泰克指挥官在离开之前, |
| [33:40] | he showed Captain Nelson and myself a cave. | 他带尼尔森上尉和我看了一个洞穴. |
| [33:43] | Inside were weapons intended for the final challenge. | 里面有用于最后考验的武器, |
| [33:47] | Real weapons. | 真正的武器. |
| [33:53] | What are we talking about here? | 我们在谈论什么? |
| [33:56] | Weapons-wise. | 武器的样子. |
| [33:58] | They’re exactly like your own. MP5s. | 就像你们的那种MP5 |
| [34:02] | He told us it was with those we would one day | 他告诉我们,有一天我们会用他们 |
| [34:05] | infiltrate the Tauri and destroy him. | 攻占塔瑞,并且摧毁他. |
| [34:10] | May I request permission to be returned to my men, sir? | 可以让我回到 我的士兵那儿吗,长官? |
| [34:13] | To tell them what I’ve learned and to try and stop them? | 告诉他们我知道的并阻止他们 |
| [34:16] | They won’t believe you. You know that. | 他们不会相信的,你应该很清楚. |
| [34:19] | They are under my command. | 他们听我的命令. |
| [34:21] | Teal’c, is the vo’cume capable of recording other images? | 提亚克,伏克尤呒是不是能 用来存储其他的影像? |
| [34:24] | Yes, that is correct. | 就是那样. |
| [34:26] | Well, then, Colonel O’Neill’s | 那么,欧尼尔上校已经 |
| [34:28] | already thought of the solution. | 想出了解决问题的办法了. |
| [34:32] | You know where I’m going with this, sir. | 你该知道我在说什么,长官. |
| [34:35] | Haven’t a clue. | 还没想到呢 |
| [34:36] | Well, if seeing Apophis die | 好的,如果看见阿波菲斯已经死了 |
| [34:38] | was enough to convince Kyle, … | 足够说服凯欧的话 |
| [34:40] | all we have to do is show that same image to everyone else. | 我们所要做的 就是给所有人放一段同样的影像. |
| [34:43] | With the vo’cume device? | 用伏克尤呒设备? |
| [34:45] | Yes. | 是的. |
| [34:46] | I believe O’Neill’s solution could be successful. | 我相信欧尼尔的方法 会成功的. |
| [34:49] | In a battlefield? | 在战场中? |
| [34:50] | Combining alien technology with our own? | 联合外星科技 和我们的科技? |
| [34:53] | Sir, the technical | 长官,关于数据 |
| [34:54] | part of transferring the data to the vo’cume | 传输到伏克尤呒的技术部分 |
| [34:57] | I can figure out. | 我可以解决. |
| [34:58] | We’ve already been experimenting with | 我们一直在致力于 |
| [35:00] | interfacing Goa’uld technology with ours. | 勾阿呜和我们之间技术的转换. |
| [35:03] | The problem will be getting there. | 不会有问题的. |
| [35:07] | We do have the intars, General. | 我们还有Intar,将军. |
| [35:10] | What good will they do? | 他们有什么用? |
| [35:12] | We can shoot first and ask questions later. | 我们可以先开枪, 然后再问问题. |
| [35:14] | May I request permission to join them, sir? | 我可以加入你们吗,长官? |
| [35:20] | They are his men, General. | 他们是他的人,将军. |
| [35:22] | And he might provide the tactical advantage | 他也可以提供战略方面的帮助, |
| [35:24] | we need to pull this off. | 我们需要这个来完成任务. |
| [35:30] | Final-challenge scenario. | 最终考验游戏关卡, |
| [35:32] | Let’s hear it one more time. | 再听一次. |
| [35:33] | My elite SG squad is to defend the encampment… | 我的SG精英部队 将保卫营地 |
| [35:36] | from an invading force of other SG teams, | 抵御由尼尔森上尉带领的, |
| [35:38] | led by Captain Nelson. | 其他SG队伍的入侵. |
| [35:40] | The attackers have greater numbers, | 入侵者人数占优, |
| [35:42] | the defenders, greater firepower. | 而守卫者火力强劲. |
| [35:44] | But both sides will be in SG uniforms. | 但双方都穿着SG制服. |
| [35:46] | As it would have been on Earth. | 因为这本该是我们攻打地球时发生的. |
| [35:48] | All right, once we take the encampment | 很好,一旦我们占领营地, |
| [35:51] | we become defenders to buy Carter time. | 我们就成为守卫者,为卡特争取时间. |
| [35:53] | Is everyone clear on that? Daniel? | 所有人都清楚了吗? 丹尼尔? |
| [35:56] | – What? – Good. | – 什么? – 很好. |
| [35:58] | You, stay with Carter – who will watch you like a hawk. | 你,和卡特一起 她会象鹰一样盯着你. |
| [36:02] | – Yes, sir. SG – 1, you have a go. | – 是,长官. – SG-1,可以走了. |
| [37:05] | – I said stay with Carter! – I was drawing fire. | – 我说了让你和卡特待在一起! – 我在吸引火力. |
| [37:08] | You will listen to every word I tell you and do everything I tell you, … | 你必须听从我说的每一个字, 做我叫你做的任何事, |
| [37:11] | or I will shoot you myself. Is that clear? | 要不然我会亲手毙了你.清楚没有? |
| [37:15] | Damn it. | 他妈的. |
| [37:18] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
| [38:15] | Status report, Sergeant! | 情况汇报,中士. |
| [38:23] | – Captain Rogers?! – I am back with a message from Apophis. | – 罗杰斯上尉?! – 我从星门来,带回了阿波菲斯的讯息. |
| [38:28] | I have glorious news. | 我有极好的消息. |
| [38:37] | – Get the vacuum. – Vo’cume. | – 去取Vacuum – 是伏克尤呒. |
| [38:40] | Carter, set it up. | 不管是什么,去拿.卡特, 搞定它. |
| [38:42] | Teal’c with Carter, Daniel with me. | 提亚克跟卡特去, 丹尼尔跟着我. |
| [39:04] | Here they come. | 他们过来了. |
| [39:06] | I got some at nine o’clock here too. | 9点方向也有一些. |
| [39:23] | It is ready. | 准备好了. |
| [39:24] | Good. I’m not. Give me a second. | 很好,我还没好,稍等片刻. |
| [39:26] | Any time, Carter. | 随时准备,卡特. |
| [39:28] | Yes, sir! | 是,长官. |
| [39:30] | What is the delay? | 为什么会延迟? |
| [39:32] | You can’t just combine the technologies. | 这不只是把勾阿呜技术和我们的组合起来 |
| [39:35] | I have to match the frequency of the vo’cume | 我必须先匹配伏克尤呒的频率, |
| [39:37] | before I can transmit. | 然后才能传输数据. |
| [39:44] | O’Neill! | 欧尼尔! |
| [39:51] | Incoming! | 来了! |
| [39:55] | Rogers! What the hell was that? | 罗杰斯! 那是什么鬼东西? |
| [39:57] | Mortars! | 迫击炮! |
| [39:58] | What else is in that cave? | 那个洞穴还有什么东西? |
| [40:00] | Stingers, M60s, M72s, TOW missiles. | 机关枪, M60, M72, 陶氏导弹. |
| [40:03] | We need this now! | 卡特,现在开始! |
| [40:04] | What the hell was… Get down! | 什么鬼东西 趴下! |
| [40:11] | Damn it, Carter! | 该死的卡特! |
| [40:20] | Got it. | 好了 |
| [40:35] | Warriors of Apophis, assemble before me… | 阿波菲斯的勇士们, 在我面前集合 |
| [40:38] | and listen to he that possesses the vo’cume. | 听从拥有伏克尤呒之人的命令. |
| [41:12] | The warrior before you speaks in my name. | 你们面前的勇士 是我的代言人, |
| [41:14] | Heed his words. | 注意他的训示. |
| [41:18] | It’s a message from Apophis himself! | 这是来自阿波菲斯本人的讯息! |
| [41:21] | Summoning his image in battle is against the rules! | 战斗中召唤他的影像 这是违反规则的! |
| [41:23] | – Hear him! – When the challenge is over! | – 听他说! – 等考验结束再说! |
| [41:26] | Now, Nelson! | 现在, 尼尔森! |
| [41:28] | You will listen to him now! | 你也应该仔细听! |
| [41:32] | Before anybody else gets hurt. | 在有任何人受伤之前, |
| [41:34] | The final challenge is to the death. | 最终考验就是死亡,上校. |
| [41:51] | A host. | 给我一个宿主 |
| [41:58] | I am… | 我很 |
| [42:01] | afraid. | 害怕. |
| [42:12] | He is a god. | 他是神. |
| [42:16] | It cannot be so. | 不应该是这样的. |
| [42:20] | It is so. | 就是这样. |
| [42:35] | What will become of us? | 我们怎么办? |
| [42:42] | Where will we go now? | 现在我们应该去哪儿? |
| [42:45] | Home. | 回家. |