时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:22] | Please… help me… | 请救救我 |
[02:33] | Stargate.SG1-s03e15.Pretense | |
[02:44] | – Still no incoming signal, sir. – All units are Earth side. | – 还是没有收到信号,长官. – 所有单位都在地球 |
[02:50] | Is it my eyes or does that iris look kinda… ? | 是我的错觉 还是那个虹膜似乎? |
[02:52] | It’s losing integrity. | 它正在变形. |
[03:00] | Hold fire! | 别开枪! |
[03:15] | It’s Schroedinger. The cat I gave to the Tollan Narim. | 是薛丁格. 我给陀蓝人纳瑞姆的那只猫 |
[03:19] | – A cat. – The Tollan possess the technology… | – 一只猫. – 陀蓝人拥有能够穿越 |
[03:22] | to walk through solid matter. | 固体物质的科技. |
[03:23] | A technology which, by the way, … | 顺便说一下,如果你们还记得,那是一种 |
[03:26] | they refused to share with us. | 他们不愿与我们共享的科技. |
[03:37] | General Hammond, I am unfamiliar with Earth protocol. | 哈蒙德将军, 我并不了解地球在这方面的规定 |
[03:41] | I sent Schroedinger so you’d know I was a friend. | 所以我把薛丁格送过来 这样你们能知道是朋友来了 |
[03:43] | It’s all right, Narim. The Tollan are welcome here. Units, stand down. | 没关系, 纳瑞姆. 陀蓝人在这里是受欢迎的 各单位,退下 |
[03:57] | Samantha… | 萨曼莎 |
[04:00] | – It’s good to see you again. – It’s good to see you too. | – 很高兴再次见到你. – 我也很高兴见到你. |
[04:06] | What can we do for you, Narim? | 纳瑞姆,有我们能帮上忙的地方吗? |
[04:10] | I am here to deliver a message from our highest governing body. | 我是来替我们的最高管理委员会送信的 |
[04:14] | Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔上校. |
[04:17] | The Tollan curia request the presence of you and your team for Triad. | 陀蓝法院希望您和您的队员 能够出席恰埃德 |
[04:22] | I feel like I’m being served. | 我感觉受宠若惊. |
[04:26] | So, what exactly is this Triad? | 那么,这个恰埃德到底是什么? |
[04:29] | An ancient ceremony of justice. Quite honourable. | 一种古老的正义仪式. 是至高的荣誉. |
[04:32] | So, it’s kinda like a tri-al. | 好像是某种审判. |
[04:36] | I am not familiar with “trial”. | 我对”审判”并不了解. |
[04:40] | Trial. It’s like a tribunal. | 审判. 就是在法庭上. |
[04:42] | A place where matters of justice and law are decided. | 一个 处理法律问题,伸张正义的场所 |
[04:46] | Then, yes. A Triad is similar to your trial. | 那么,是的. 恰埃德就和你们的”审判”差不多 |
[04:49] | So, who’s on trial? | 那么,是谁要被审? |
[04:52] | – Ad. – Tr… Triad. | – 判. – Tr 恰埃德. |
[04:56] | The decision the Triad must reach is of concern to a friend of yours. | 此次恰埃德必须达成的决议 和你们的某位老朋友有关 |
[04:59] | – An Abydonian by the name of Skaara. – What? | – 是个名叫史卡拉的阿比多斯人. – 什么? |
[05:02] | – It is he who requested your presence. – He’s alive, he’s OK? | – 是他要求你们在场的. – 他还活着,他好吗?他 |
[05:05] | He is well. But he does need your help for Triad. | 他很好. 但是他在恰埃德上需要你们的帮助 |
[05:10] | Where’s this taking place? | 这个审判在哪举行? |
[05:12] | Our destination is the new home world: Tollana. | 我们的目的地是我们的新世界:陀拉纳 |
[05:15] | But we sent you to the Nox planet. There wasn’t a gate on Tollana. | 可我们是把你们送到诺克司星球上去的呀 |
[05:19] | The Nox and the Tollan were able to devise a way to get us there. | 诺克司和陀蓝找到个办法让我们到达那里 |
[05:23] | – Of course you were. – Way smarter than we are. | – 当然你们能. – 比我们的方法聪明 |
[05:44] | – Very nice. – So you built that… | – 很好. – 那么你们制造了那个 |
[05:48] | – Stargate? – Yes. | – 星际之门吗? – 是的. |
[05:51] | Way smarter than we are. | 比我们的方法聪明 |
[05:55] | Ours is bigger. | 我们的更大. |
[06:40] | – What just happened? – Your weapons have been disabled. | – 刚才发生了什么事? – 你们的武器无法使用了. |
[06:44] | – What? – They do not work. | – 什么? – 它们无法工作了. |
[06:48] | You may continue to carry them if you wish. | 如果你们愿意的话, 你们可以继续带着 |
[06:52] | You don’t think you should have told us about this before we came? | 你不觉得你应该 在我们来之前告诉我们此事 |
[06:56] | I didn’t find it relevant. | 我觉得这并不重要. |
[06:57] | We don’t go to other planets… | 我们从未在没有武器保护自己的情况下 |
[06:59] | without weapons to defend ourselves. | 去其他的星球. |
[07:02] | What do you intend to defend yourself against? | 你们打算保护自己防御谁? |
[07:04] | The Tollan have never threatened you. | 陀蓝从未以任何形式威胁过你们. |
[07:07] | That is correct, O’Neill. | 的确如此,欧尼尔 |
[07:08] | I do not feel the need to carry a weapon in this place. | 我不觉得我需要在这里携带武器 |
[07:11] | And, sir, judging by what I’ve seen in the last five minutes, … | 还有,长官,以我这五分钟内所见 |
[07:15] | our weapons wouldn’t be much of a match for their technology anyway. | 我们的武器根本无法对抗他们的科技 |
[07:19] | No harm will come to you. | 你们不会受到伤害的. |
[07:22] | The Tollan will guarantee it. | 陀蓝会保证这一点. |
[07:24] | Is that a “money back if you’re not completely alive” guarantee? | 这是不是一种类似 “如果你们没全活着就退钱”的保证? |
[07:30] | This way. | 这边. |
[08:00] | These must be our visitors from Earth. | 诸位一定就是来自地球的客人了 |
[08:03] | Welcome. | 欢迎. |
[08:06] | High Chancellor Travell, this is Colonel Jack O’Neill. | 高级执行官切范欧, 这是杰克 欧尼尔上校 |
[08:09] | Hi. | 你好. |
[08:10] | Dr Daniel Jackson. Major Samantha Carter. | 丹尼尔杰克森博士. 萨曼莎 卡特少校. |
[08:12] | – Hello. – And Teal’c. | – 你好. – 还有提亚克. |
[08:14] | We are honoured that you have agreed to participate in Triad. | 很荣幸你们能同意 参加这次恰埃德. |
[08:18] | Your seeker will decide which one of you will be archon. | 你们的”寻求者”会决定 你们中的哪一位担任”仲裁者” |
[08:25] | Seeker? Archon? | “寻求者”? “仲裁者”? |
[08:28] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[08:30] | With respect, High Chancellor, | 尊敬的大法官阁下, |
[08:32] | Narim didn’t really explain the Triad very well. | 纳瑞姆 并未详细介绍有关恰埃德的事宜 |
[08:35] | Could you please define those terms for us? | 您可否为我们详细说明相关术语? |
[08:38] | In Triad there are two arguing parties called seekers. | 在恰埃德上辩论的双方称为”寻求者” |
[08:42] | Triadic law requires one archon who’s sympathetic to each cause… | 恰埃德律法需要双方都有一位”仲裁者” |
[08:47] | and one neutral archon. | 还需要有一位中立的”仲裁者”. |
[08:49] | The archons argue the dispute until a decision is reached. | “仲裁者”将得出庭辩的最后结论. |
[08:53] | A seeker is like a defendant and the archon is his attorney. | 那么”寻求者”就像是被告 “仲裁者”就是他的律师 |
[08:56] | I got it. | 明白了. |
[09:00] | So Skaara is our… | 那史卡拉就是我们的 |
[09:03] | – Seeker. – seeker? | – “寻求者”. – “寻求者”? |
[09:06] | Narim will take you to him now. | 纳瑞姆现在会带你们去他那儿. |
[09:09] | This way. | 这边. |
[09:29] | Skaara? | 史卡拉? |
[09:33] | You. | 你们 |
[09:35] | You will pay for what you did to my father. | 你们将为对我父亲所做的付出代价 |
[09:41] | It’s good to see you too. | 能见到你真好. |
[09:51] | I’m very happy to see you. All of you. | 我很高兴见到你们,所有人. |
[09:54] | What’s the deal? What just happened? | 怎么回事? 刚才发生了什么? |
[09:56] | The device about his chest suppresses | 陀蓝设计了他胸前的这个仪器, |
[09:59] | the Goa’uld’s ability to silence his host. | 它抑制了勾阿呜阻止宿主说话的能力. |
[10:02] | The Goa’uld and host are free to speak at will. | 勾阿呜和宿主 都可以按照自己的意愿发言. |
[10:05] | The device cannot be removed | 只要科罗和史卡拉还是我们的客人 |
[10:08] | as long as Klorel and Skaara are our guests. | 这个仪器就不会被拿下来 |
[10:09] | The indicator prevents one from pretending to be the other. | 这个指示器防止了其中一方假冒另外一方 |
[10:13] | Red indicates it is Klorel who speaks. Blue, Skaara. | 红色代表科罗在发言. 蓝色,史卡拉 |
[10:16] | Nice device. We’ll take a dozen. | 很棒的仪器. 我们要带一打回去. |
[10:20] | As you may recall from last time, … | 如果你们还记得我们上次的会面 |
[10:22] | it is forbidden for the Tollan to give our technology | 陀蓝不允许把科技传授给 |
[10:25] | to a less-advanced culture. | 任何发展低于我们水平的文明 |
[10:26] | Still got that arrogance bug, I see. | 我看你们还是那么骄傲自大. |
[10:29] | It is l, O’Neill. | 是我, 欧尼尔. |
[10:32] | Are you not happy to see me? | 你不乐意见我吗? |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 不. |
[10:45] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你. |
[10:47] | I knew you would come. | 我知道你会来的. |
[10:50] | Soon, with your help, I’ll be free of this demon. | 很快的,在你的帮助下, 我就可以摆脱这个魔鬼恢复自由了 |
[10:53] | Every day I fight him. | 每天,我都在和他斗争. |
[10:55] | I listen. I learn. | 我一直在听. 一直在学习. |
[11:00] | It is time for Skaara to choose his archon. | 是时候让史卡拉选择自己的”仲裁者”了 |
[11:05] | O’Neill is strong. | 欧尼尔很强. |
[11:07] | Daniel is wise. | 丹尼尔很聪明. |
[11:11] | – May I not choose both? – You may. They may both argue. | – 我不能两个都选吗? – 可以的.他们两个都可以参加辩论. |
[11:15] | However, they will have but one vote. | 但是,他们只有一张投票权. |
[11:18] | OK. What’s this Triad about? What’s to be decided? | 好了. 这恰埃德到底是怎么回事 要决定什么呢? |
[11:22] | Two days ago, a small Goa’uld vessel crashed in a remote area. | 两天前, 一艘勾阿呜小飞船在野外坠毁 |
[11:26] | The occupant was badly injured. It was Skaara. | 乘坐者受了重伤. 是史卡拉. |
[11:29] | We were fleeing a battle group sent by Heru-ur. | 我们正在逃避一艘赫鲁厄派来的战舰 |
[11:32] | My demon knew the Tollans would stop them. | 我身上的恶魔知道陀蓝人可以阻止他们 |
[11:34] | Which we did. | 我们阻止了他们. |
[11:37] | We warned them, but they came anyway. | 我们警告过他们了,但是他们置之不理 |
[11:40] | Our defence grid was forced to destroy them. | 我们的防御系统被迫消灭了它们. |
[11:44] | – So, Heru-ur is dead? – No. | – 那么赫鲁厄死了? – 不. |
[11:48] | But two of his mother ships are destroyed. | 但他的两艘母舰被击毁了. |
[11:51] | Wait a minute. You blew away two Goa’uld mother ships? | 等一下. 你们干掉了勾阿呜的两艘母舰. |
[11:55] | We are not a warring people. | 我们不是好战之徒. |
[11:58] | But our defensive technology is far advanced of the Goa’uld’s. | 但我们的防御科技远超勾阿呜的科技. |
[12:02] | This weapons chatter gets my blood pumping. | 得了,我知道这类武器的话题让我热血沸腾 |
[12:04] | Can we get back to the Triad? | 可我们能回到恰埃德上来吗? |
[12:06] | Yes, of course. When our sentries reached the crashed vessel, … | 啊,当然 当我们的哨兵抵达坠毁的飞船时 |
[12:10] | Skaara asked us to free him of his Goa’uld. | 史卡拉请求我们把他从体内的勾阿呜那解放出来 |
[12:14] | But the Goa’uld refuses. | 但勾阿呜拒绝了 |
[12:15] | Under Tollan law we have no choice | 根据陀蓝律法我们别无选择 |
[12:17] | but to hear both arguments before acting. | 只能在采取行动前听取双方的辩词 |
[12:19] | – And Klorel’s… – Archon. | – 那科罗的 – “仲裁者”. |
[12:21] | archon is who? | “仲裁者”是谁? |
[12:44] | My Lord Zipacna, we are honoured that | 宰帕克纳阁下, 我们很荣幸 |
[12:47] | you have agreed to participate in Triad. | 你能够参加这次的恰埃德. |
[12:50] | Due to your dispatch of Heru-ur’s mother ships, | 你们不费吹灰之力就毁灭了赫鲁厄的母舰, |
[12:53] | it appears I do not have a choice. | 我似乎别无选择 |
[13:00] | – We would speak in private. – As you wish. | – (科罗)我们想单独聊聊. – 如你所愿. |
[13:19] | So… | 那么 |
[13:21] | when you were trying to get us to come here | 当你们极力劝说我们到此 |
[13:25] | and then… disarmed us, … | 并解除我们的武装时 |
[13:27] | you didn’t feel it appropriate to mention | 你们似乎没提起 |
[13:29] | a freakin’ Goa’uld would be here? | 会有个畸形的勾阿呜来这儿? |
[13:31] | – Not to mention his associates? – They are as unarmed as you. | – 也没提起他还有同伙? – 他们和你们一样被解除了武装 |
[13:34] | – You sure of that? – Our technology disables any weaponry. | – 你确定? – 我们的科技能检测到并使任何形式的武器失效. |
[13:38] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈. |
[13:40] | You said there was a third neutral archon. That’s… a Tollan? | 你说过还有第三个中立的”仲裁者”是个陀蓝吗? |
[13:44] | No. We have asked our friends to send someone capable of remaining neutral. | 不. 我们已经请求我们的朋友送某个 能够保持中立的人来, |
[13:50] | I believe you have met. | 我想你们曾见过面. |
[14:00] | – Lya. – It is good to see you once again, friends. | – 莱娅. – 能再见到你们真好,朋友们 |
[14:08] | Well, this just became a piece of cake, a day at the beach! | 好啊, 这就成了小菜一碟,小事一桩 |
[14:11] | An accident waiting for a place to happen. | 意外总是会发生的. |
[14:15] | Mr Negative. | 悲观先生. |
[14:18] | – Yes. – Sir, what makes you so confident? | – 太好了. – 长官, 你怎么那么自信? |
[14:22] | Because Lya is a fair and insightful person who will vote our way. | 因为莱娅是个公平并有见地的人 她会投我们这方的票 |
[14:28] | Besides, she likes us. | 更何况, 她很喜欢我们. |
[14:30] | Lya likes everyone. That’s the Nox way. | 莱娅喜欢所有人. 这是诺克司之道 |
[14:33] | The Nox are not in conflict with the Goa’uld. | 诺克司和勾阿呜并没有冲突. |
[14:37] | They saved Apophis when you attempted to eliminate him. | 你该记得当你想消灭阿波菲斯的时候 他们救了他的命 |
[14:40] | So, what do we have on this fine Goa’uld fella? | 那么,我们对这位勾阿呜仁兄 知道些什么? |
[14:43] | Zipacna was one of Apophis’s most loyal underlords. | 宰帕克纳是阿波菲斯最忠诚的部下之一 |
[14:46] | I don’t believe for a second he’s come to talk Klorel outta here. | 好了,我从未认为他会劝科罗离开 |
[14:56] | – They are ready for you. – Thank you. | – 他们在等你们了. – 谢谢. |
[15:02] | Carter, you and Teal’c keep an eye on Zippy’s kids. | 卡特, 你和提亚克盯紧那些家伙. |
[15:05] | – Yes, sir. – See what they’re up to. | – 是,长官. – 看看他们想干什么. |
[15:13] | This dispute involves two sentient beings who inhabit the same body. | 此次辩论涉及存在于同一躯体内的 两个意识个体 |
[15:18] | Both have requested sole use of the body, … | 双方都要求独自使用该躯体 |
[15:21] | therefore we must establish right of priority over the body. | 因此我们必须确立该躯体的优先使用权 |
[15:25] | To whom does it belong? | 它到底应该属于谁? |
[15:27] | Ostensibly, the one to whom it was born. | 很明白的事,属于出生于其的那个. |
[15:31] | Your Eminence, I must request that the human contingent follow decorum… | 尊敬的阁下, 我要求人类代表必须有礼貌地 |
[15:36] | appropriate to such an auspicious body as this one. | 对待这样一个幸运的躯体事件 |
[15:40] | I agree. The archons will refrain from questions or comments… | 我同意. “仲裁者”在我们认可前 |
[15:44] | until their side is acknowledged. | 不得随意提问或者发言 |
[15:48] | At this time I recognise Lord Zipacna and Klorel. | 这一轮,我允许宰帕克纳阁下和科罗方发言 |
[15:52] | Until three years ago, | 直到三年前, |
[15:53] | the humans on Abydos lived under Goa’uld law, … | 阿比多斯上的人类 都遵循勾阿呜的法律生活 |
[15:58] | administered by Ra. Now, by that law, | 该法律由拉执行.那么依据该法律 |
[16:00] | they were Goa’uld property. | 他们都是勾阿呜的财产 |
[16:03] | Lord Klorel merely took what was already his. | 科罗阁下只是拿了原本就属于他的东西 |
[16:05] | – By force. – Colonel O’Neill, please. | – 靠强迫手段. – 欧尼尔上校,请注意 |
[16:08] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起. 对不起. |
[16:09] | I understand your desire to defend your position, … | 我理解你捍卫自己立场的心情,上校 |
[16:13] | and I will give you that opportunity. | 我会给你机会发言的. |
[16:15] | I would first like to hear Skaara’s perspective. | 我想先听听史卡拉的意见. |
[16:33] | I was born to this body, … | 我出生于此躯体 |
[16:37] | free of the demon Klorel. | 未被恶魔科罗所控制. |
[16:40] | He stole my body. | 他偷了我的身体. |
[16:42] | On Abydos I would have married, … | 在阿比多斯上,我原本应该婚姻美满 |
[16:47] | had children, … | 生儿育女 |
[16:49] | grown old and died. | 生老病死. |
[16:53] | The Goa’uld took more than my body. | 这勾阿呜不只夺取了我的身体. |
[16:57] | He stole my life. | 他偷走了我的生活. |
[17:02] | Human archons. | 人类”仲裁者”发言. |
[17:12] | Skaara, when you were born, did your people believe they were slaves? | 史卡拉, 在你出生时, 你的人民相信他们身为奴隶吗? |
[17:17] | No. | 不. |
[17:18] | Just so we can all be clear, who was Ra? | 为了让大家都明白,请问拉是谁? |
[17:21] | We believed him to be an evil god. | 我们相信他是个邪恶的神祗. |
[17:24] | So he enslaved your people through superstition and fear? | 所以他以迷信和恐惧奴役你的人民? |
[17:29] | Until you came, yes. | 直到你们来之前,是的. |
[17:58] | Tell me, do the people of Abydos hunt? | 告诉我, 阿比多斯上的人狩猎吗? |
[18:05] | Yes. | 是的. |
[18:06] | Do they also use animals as beasts of burden? For food? For clothing? | 他们是否把动物当作牲畜? 食其肉?裹其肤? |
[18:14] | Yes. | 是的. |
[18:20] | – Do you also eat the flesh of humans? – No! Never! | – 你们也吃人吗? – 不! 从不! |
[18:24] | You make judgment that animals are of lesser value than humans. | 就是说你们裁定动物要比人类低等. |
[18:27] | We care for our animals. We worship them. | 我们很关心我们的动物. 我们尊崇它们 |
[18:31] | We thank them for the gifts they give us. | 我们感谢它们赐予我们礼物. |
[18:34] | Yes, but you keep them to do your will. | 不错,但你们将自己的意愿加于其上 |
[18:37] | – And you kill them to survive. – When we have the need. | – 为了生存你们任意屠杀它们 – 当我们有需求的时候 |
[18:41] | As we do with humans… when we have the need. | 和我们对待人类一样 当我们有需求的时候 |
[18:47] | If a human has the right to take an animal and do with it as he pleases… | 如果人类有权夺取一个动物的身体 满足他的需求 |
[18:51] | because he is a superior being… then so does a Goa’uld. | 因为他比它高等. 那么勾阿呜也有这个权利. |
[18:58] | And by that argument alone, the Goa’uld has priority. | 依据这个论据,勾阿呜拥有优先权 |
[19:04] | And the host belongs to Klorel. | 那么这宿主该属于科罗. |
[19:13] | Do the human archons wish to respond? | 人类”仲裁者”希望发表意见吗? |
[19:15] | Yes, ma’am. You betcha. | 是的我们女士是的当然. |
[19:18] | We do, Your Eminence. | 我们我们当然有, 尊敬的阁下. |
[19:23] | Can I go first? | 我先说行吗? |
[19:28] | Your argument is flawed in oh so many ways. | 你的论据漏洞百出. |
[19:35] | Humans are self-aware. Animals aren’t. | 人类有自主意识.动物没有. |
[19:39] | Animals are not because you deem them not to be. | 动物没有自主意识是因为你们认为如此 |
[19:43] | Just as we deem humans not to be. | 正如我们认为人类没有一样. |
[19:48] | What we mean is that | 我同僚是说 |
[19:49] | humans have a more advanced intelligence than lower caste animals. | 人类拥有比低等动物更高的智商 |
[19:52] | Exactly. Just like that. | 对,就是这意思 |
[19:56] | Is that not a matter of perspective? | 这不是个观念的问题吗? |
[19:59] | Just like a human considers itself more intelligent than a pig, … | 就像人类认为自己比猪聪明一样 |
[20:04] | might a pig consider itself more intelligent than a rat? | 猪不也可以认为自己比老鼠聪明? |
[20:08] | Speaking of rats… What’s your point? | 提起老鼠你想说明什么? |
[20:11] | My point is that the Goa’uld consider | 我的观点是勾阿呜认为 |
[20:13] | ourselves more intelligent than humans. | 我们自己比人类聪明. |
[20:16] | Our technology is more advanced, our mere knowledge of the universe… | 我们的科技远比你们发达, 仅仅对于宇宙的知识 |
[20:20] | – is more advanced than yours. – You stole that knowledge! | – 我们就远比你们先进. – 这些知识是你们窃取来的 |
[20:28] | You took human knowledge when you took humans as hosts. | 在你们把人类当作宿主时 你们也获取了他们的知识. |
[20:33] | Just as you took knowledge from other species. | 正如你们获取其他种族的知识一样 |
[20:38] | The Stargate isn’t your technology. | 星星际之门并不是你们的科技. |
[20:40] | You just… you took that. | 你们只是你们只是获取其而已. |
[20:42] | As far as we know… nothing you have came from you, … | 据我们所知 你们拥有的一切皆非来自于你们自己 |
[20:48] | so clearly the evidence is not that you’re more intelligent, | 所以,证据很明显,并不是你们更聪明 |
[20:52] | just more parasitic. | 只是你们更像寄生虫而已 |
[20:55] | The method of gaining the knowledge is not in question. | 获取知识的途径不在此次争论的范畴之内. |
[20:59] | We were able to obtain it. You were not. | 我们获得了知识,你们没有 |
[21:02] | Oh, please. | 哦,得了. |
[21:04] | Gentlemen, we seem to have wandered away from the central topic. | 先生们, 我们似乎偏离了主题– |
[21:09] | Which seeker has priority over this body? | 哪个”寻求者”拥有此身体的优先权? |
[21:13] | I don’t think we ventured away from the central topic. | 恕我直言,尊敬的阁下 我并不认为我们偏离了主题. |
[21:16] | What we’re trying to point out is that the Goa’uld steal what they possess. | 我们在极力证明勾阿呜 获得的一切都是靠窃取而来 |
[21:21] | As they have, in fact, stolen Skaara’s body. | 事实上,就像他们窃取了史卡拉的身体. |
[21:25] | Can l… Sorry, Daniel. Can I say something? | 我能 对不起, 丹尼尔. 我能说几句吗? |
[21:34] | Skaara. | 史卡拉? |
[21:37] | You once told me you’d rather die… than live another day as a Goa’uld. | 你曾经告诉过我, 你宁愿死也不愿作为一个勾阿呜苟活. |
[21:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:48] | What I suffer each day is worse than death. | 我每天承受的痛苦更甚于死亡 |
[21:57] | For example? | 举个例子 |
[22:00] | I remember the demon… | 我记得这个恶魔 |
[22:02] | stretching out my hand to kill Daniel, … | 曾伸出我的手要杀死丹尼尔 |
[22:07] | the husband of my sister. | 我姐姐的丈夫. |
[22:10] | There was nothing I could do to stop it. | 而我却无能为力. |
[22:20] | And I have seen many more… far worse atrocities than this. | 我还见过很多远比这更凶残的恶行 |
[22:26] | – I demand that the human stay on topic! – It is on topic! | – 我要求人类回到正题上! – 这就是正题 |
[22:30] | You just wanna avoid talking about all the nasty stuff he’s witnessed. | 你只是想避免谈及他所见证的所有暴行 |
[22:34] | The host witnesses nothing. | 宿主无法见证任何东西. |
[22:37] | Since nothing of the host survives. | 因为宿主的一切都不复存在. |
[22:56] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么? |
[23:00] | I am uncertain. | 我也不确定. |
[23:16] | Lord Zipacna, I’d like to ask you a question, if I may. | 宰帕克纳阁下, 如果可以的话,我想问你一个问题 |
[23:19] | – I hope I have the answer. – I’m sure you will. | – 希望我有答案. – 我确信你有 |
[23:27] | Is your host… | 你的宿主是否 |
[23:31] | in there somewhere? | 还存在于某处? |
[23:34] | Nothing of the host survives. | 宿主的一切不复存在. |
[23:37] | Really? Then how do you explain Skaara? | 真的? 那你怎么解释发生在史卡拉身上的事? |
[23:42] | What you call Skaara is nothing but a remnant. | 你们所说的”史卡拉”不过是残存的意识 |
[23:46] | He can speak now only because the Tollan… | 他现在能说话只是因为陀蓝人 |
[23:49] | used their technology to silence Klorel. | 使用他们的技术压制了科罗. |
[23:52] | But how could he speak at all if he hadn’t survived? | 可如果他已经不存在的话他又怎么能说话呢? |
[23:55] | And he spoke well. | 而且他说话很有条理. |
[23:57] | His words were not those of a remnant personality. | 他的言辞并非一个残存意识能说得出来的. |
[24:11] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[24:13] | – Sir, we may have a problem. – Do tell. | – 长官, 看来我们有麻烦了. – 说吧. |
[24:16] | We tracked a serpent guard and two Jaffa to just outside the city limits. | 我们跟踪一个毒蛇护卫和两个贾法到了城外 |
[24:20] | We observed them locate six Tollan weapon sites. | 我们发现他们找到了六处陀蓝人的武器设施. |
[24:23] | We think they were disabling them, sir. | 我们怀疑他们正在破坏这些设施 |
[24:26] | Which means Zipacna is using the Triad to stall for time… | 我觉得宰帕克纳正在利用这次恰埃德拖延时间 |
[24:29] | so his men can disable the Tollan defences. | 这样他的手下就能破坏陀蓝的防御设施. |
[24:32] | – Then take the opportunity to… – Wipe out the Tollan. | – 然后利用这个机会 – 消灭陀蓝. |
[24:51] | Samantha, I hope you’ve not waited long. | 萨曼莎, 希望你没有等太久. |
[24:54] | – No. Thank you for coming. – It’s my pleasure. | – 不. 谢谢你能来. – 这是我的荣幸. |
[24:57] | In fact, I’m pleased that we can finally be alone together. | 事实上, 我很高兴我们终于能够单独在一起了 |
[25:01] | I asked you to meet me because I need your help. | 纳瑞姆,我要和你见面是因为我需要你的帮助. |
[25:04] | Samantha, l… | 萨曼莎, 我 |
[25:08] | I have missed you. | 我很想念你. |
[25:12] | A lot’s happened to me since I last saw you. | 自从我上次见到你以来发生了很多事 |
[25:17] | – There is another. – No. | – 有另外一个人. – 不. |
[25:19] | Not in the way that you mean. | 并非如你所想. |
[25:22] | You see, I was blended with a Tok’ra, and she died to save my life, … | 你要明白, 我曾和一个托克拉合体 她为了救我牺牲了自己 |
[25:26] | but I still have her memories and feelings. | 但我还是保留了她的记忆和感情 |
[25:29] | – And she is part of you? – Yes. | – 她已成为你的一部分了? – 是的. |
[25:33] | I can’t have a relationship with anyone | 我无法和任何人产生纠葛 |
[25:35] | until I’m absolutely sure whose feelings… | 直到我确信那种感情是我自己的感情 |
[25:38] | l’m feeling. Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[25:43] | You are very wise, Samantha. | 嗯,这很明智, 萨曼莎. |
[25:48] | May I ask, then, why you summoned me? | 那么你为什么叫我来呢? |
[25:51] | Teal’c and I followed the Jaffa that came with the Goa’uld. | 提亚克和我跟踪了与勾阿呜使团一起来的贾法. |
[25:54] | Why would you do that? | 萨曼莎,你们为什么要这么做? |
[25:56] | I was sure your people were more diplomatic. | 我还以为你们会比这更注重外交礼节. |
[25:58] | We did it out of concern for your people. | 我们这么做是出于对你的人民的关心 |
[26:01] | We think the Goa’uld are using the Triad to buy time… | 我们认为勾阿呜在利用这次恰埃德拖延时间 |
[26:04] | so that they can prepare for an attack on Tollana. | 让他们能够准备发动对陀拉纳的攻击. |
[26:07] | Why do you think that? | 为什么你会这么想呢? |
[26:08] | They tampered with your weapons. | 因为我们看见他们破坏了你们的武器. |
[26:10] | Impossible. They are made of an impenetrable alloy… | 这不可能. 它们是由一种高强度合金做成的 |
[26:13] | – and protected by security codes. – Narim, … | – 而且有安全密码防护. – 纳瑞姆 |
[26:16] | they were doing something to them. | 他们正在对它们动手脚. |
[26:23] | We asked Lord Zipacna about your accusation. | 关于你们的指控,我们已向宰帕克纳阁下询问过了 |
[26:26] | He denied it and he was quite offended. | 他否认了,并对此非常不高兴 |
[26:29] | Well, that’s a shocker. I hope you didn’t take his word for it. | 是吗,这真令人吃惊. 我希望你没听信他的说辞. |
[26:34] | Our experts have been unable to find any form | 我们的专家没在任何大炮上 |
[26:38] | of tampering on any of the cannons. | 发现任何形式的破坏 |
[26:40] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[26:42] | – Maybe they were painting them, sir. – I see no paint. | – 也许他们在涂刷它们, 长官. – 我没看到油漆. |
[26:46] | Sorry. It’s an Earth military expression. It means marking them as targets. | 对不起. 这是地球上的军事术语. 意思是标注目标. |
[26:50] | Nor do I see any markings. | 我也没看到任何标示. |
[26:54] | There are ways they can target the weapons without leaving a mark. | 恩,他们有办法不留下实际的标记 来定位这些武器 |
[26:58] | If so, the instant one of these cannons is attacked, … | 如果是这样,只要其中一个大炮受攻击的同时 |
[27:02] | the rest will automatically locate the position of the attacker | 其它的就会自动锁定攻击者方位 |
[27:06] | and destroy it. | 并将之消灭. |
[27:07] | Unless they’re all taken out simultaneously. | 除非它们同时受到攻击. |
[27:10] | If that were possible, why did the Goa’uld Heru-ur… | 如果有这个可能的话, 为什么勾阿呜 赫鲁厄 |
[27:14] | not do so when he pursued Klorel? | 在追杀科罗的时候不这么做? |
[27:17] | Maybe he didn’t have a contingent | 恩,也许是因为他没有人员 |
[27:19] | on the planet targeting the weapons in advance. | 事先在这个星球上标注这些武器 |
[27:22] | He didn’t do it because it is impossible. | 他没这么做是因为这是不可能的. |
[27:25] | It would take but one of these devices to protect us | 我们只需一门大炮就可以保护我们的星球 |
[27:28] | from a Goa’uld mother ship, … | 免遭勾阿呜的一艘母舰攻击 |
[27:30] | and we have many more than that. | 我们有很多这样的大炮. |
[27:32] | Our technology is superior in every way to theirs… and to yours. | 我们的科技在任何领域都比他们先进得多 也比你们的先进得多 |
[27:37] | My, aren’t we cocky? | 哎呀, 这是不是有点自信过头了 |
[27:41] | Colonel, if this is an attempt to influence the outcome of Triad, … | 上校, 如果这是为了影响 此次恰埃德的结果的话 |
[27:45] | it is a feeble attempt indeed. | 这将是徒劳无益的. |
[27:49] | This is not intended as anything other than an attempt to help your people. | 尊敬的阁下,我保证这只是为了帮助你们 别无所图 |
[27:53] | I hope so. But understand, | 希望如此. 但请明白, |
[27:55] | if you continue to pursue this matter in any way, … | 如果你们继续 纠缠在这个问题上–不管用什么方法 |
[28:00] | l will disqualify you from Triad and replace you. | 我将取消你们参加恰埃德的资格 并找人代替你们 |
[28:03] | Skaara will be represented by someone else. Is that understood? | 史卡拉一方将由其他人代表. 明白了吗? |
[28:07] | – With protest. – Now, … | – 抗议. – 那么 |
[28:10] | you will return to Triad in the morning… | 你们将在早间返回恰埃德 |
[28:13] | and you will not mention this matter any further. | 并不得再提及此事 |
[28:27] | Just stay away from Zippy and his gaggle of Goa’ulds, OK? | 那么,离那个齐皮士和他的走狗远点,好吗? |
[28:31] | I know the Goa’uld, O’Neill. They will attack. | 我很了解勾阿呜,欧尼尔.他们会进攻的 |
[28:34] | But I don’t see a choice here. | 但我想我们别无选择. |
[28:36] | If we pursue the issue, Skaara will be represented by God knows who, … | 如果我们继续追究此事, 天晓得 会让谁来代表史卡拉. |
[28:40] | then we won’t stand a chance in hell. I’m not gonna let that happen. | 那我们就彻底没希望了. 我不想这样. |
[28:45] | I must disagree with you in this situation, O’Neill. | 真可惜,在此形式下,我无法赞同你, 欧尼尔. |
[28:48] | We are faced with the loss of Skaara – one individual | 我明白我们可能会失去史卡拉一个人 |
[28:51] | versus the death of many Tollan. And possibly ourselves. | 或者面对很多陀蓝人的死亡. 以及很多我们的自己人. |
[28:54] | That’s assuming the Tollan can’t defend themselves, | 这是假定在陀蓝无法保护自己的基础上的 |
[28:57] | which is a false assumption. | 我个人觉得这个假定不成立. |
[28:59] | They did bring down two mother ships. I think they’ll be OK. | 是啊,他们已经打下了两艘母舰. 我想他们不会有事的. |
[29:02] | The Tollan have not been at war in many generations. | 陀蓝人有数代未经历战争了. |
[29:06] | They do not think strategically. I believe that to be a fatal flaw. | 他们毫无战略意识. 我觉得这会成为致命缺陷. |
[29:12] | – Their naivete could be their downfall. – That is correct. | – 他们的天真会带来灭顶之灾. – 正是如此. |
[29:19] | Allow Major Carter and myself | 让卡特少校和我 |
[29:21] | to continue monitoring the Goa’ulds in case of… | 继续监视勾阿呜使团 防止万一 |
[29:24] | Excuse my interruption. | 恕我打断各位. |
[29:27] | The Triad resumes. | 恰埃德要开始了. |
[29:33] | You’ve got your orders. Stand down. | 你们已经接到命令了.离开吧. |
[29:47] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. |
[29:51] | This is highly inappropriate of you to come to me during Triad. | 你在恰埃德期间找我是非常不合时宜的 |
[29:55] | I assure you that I would never intend | 我保证我不会以任何方式 |
[29:57] | to influence your decision in any way. | 影响你的决定. |
[30:00] | I wish to speak to you concerning another matter. | 我只是想和你谈谈另外一件事. |
[30:03] | You must not mention Klorel or Skaara. | 你不能提到科罗或史卡拉. |
[30:06] | If you do, I will be forced to report the matter to the Tollan. | 如果你提到他们, 我将不得不告知陀蓝人. |
[30:10] | Understood. | 明白. |
[30:13] | What is it, then? | 那么,是什么事? |
[30:15] | As you are aware, I was formerly in the service of the Goa’uld. | 如你所知, 我曾为勾阿呜服务. |
[30:18] | If this is designed to bias me against the Goa’uld… | 如果这是为了误导我反对勾阿呜 |
[30:22] | I would never do such a thing, nor do I feel the need. | 我决无此意,我也不觉得有这个必要 |
[30:26] | I am here in direct violation of an order given by Colonel O’Neill. | 事实上,我来找你,已经违抗了 欧尼尔上校的命令. |
[30:31] | – Go on. – I am convinced that the Goa’uld… | – 继续吧. – 我确信勾阿呜 |
[30:34] | are planning to destroy all | 正在计划同时毁灭 |
[30:35] | the Tollan weapon installations simultaneously… | 陀蓝的所有武器设施 |
[30:38] | thereby preventing them from ever returning fire. | 以阻止他们还击. |
[30:42] | The Goa’uld will then attack this world which will be defenceless. | 然后勾阿呜就会进攻这个毫无还手之力的世界 |
[30:46] | Why do you tell me this? | 你为什么要告诉我此事? |
[30:49] | I believe that you and I | 我相信只有你和我 |
[30:51] | are the only ones capable of preventing this tragedy. | 可以阻止这惨祸发生 |
[30:55] | You and l? Teal’c, you are a strong warrior, but I am of the Nox. | 你和我? 提亚克, 你是个强大的战士 可我是诺克司. |
[31:01] | If you’ve learned anything of us, you know that we defend ourselves… | 如果你对我们有所了解, 你就该知道我们 |
[31:05] | through illusion and mastery of the mind. | 是靠幻觉和思维控制来保护自己的. |
[31:08] | Precisely. | 正好啊. |
[31:28] | I apologise for my tardiness. | 很抱歉我迟到了. |
[31:32] | We will resume. | 让我们继续. |
[31:35] | Lord Zipacna has asked us to reconvene early… | 宰帕克纳阁下要求我们尽早开始 |
[31:38] | because he wishes to make a challenge. | 因为他想提出一个议题. |
[31:53] | Tollan law does not provide for a penalty of death. Is that correct? | 陀蓝的法律里没有死刑.对吗? |
[31:59] | It is. | 是的. |
[32:01] | Then I wish to point out the futility of this Triad. | 那么我想指出这次恰埃德毫无用处. |
[32:06] | A Goa’uld needs a host to survive. | 勾阿呜需要宿主才能生存. |
[32:08] | This is a biological fact beyond our control. | 这是不受我们控制的生理事实. |
[32:12] | If you award priority to Skaara, then it is as a death sentence for Klorel. | 如果你们把优先权给史卡拉, 那等于宣判科罗死刑 |
[32:19] | Of course, if you flip that around, you got Skaara on death row. | 当然, 如果反过来的话, 就是把史卡拉送入死牢 |
[32:23] | Yes. | 是的. |
[32:25] | But as you proved earlier in Triad, the host survives. | 但正如你早先在恰埃德中所证明的, 宿主还活着. |
[32:32] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[32:34] | We concede this point. | 我们承认这点. |
[32:36] | Therefore, if you award priority to Klorel, | 因此,如果你们把优先权给予科罗 |
[32:40] | both host and symbiote live. | 宿主和寄生体都能活着. |
[32:45] | Yeah. One lives freely. The other lives as a slave. | 是啊.一个自由的活着. 另一个作为奴隶活着. |
[32:51] | We would put forth that life as a slave is not life at all. | 我们认为作为一个奴隶般活着 不能算真正活着 |
[32:55] | And if you wanna save both lives, give us Skaara and you take Klorel. | 如果你们想救两条生命, 把史卡拉交给我们,你们弄走科罗 |
[33:02] | The Tok’ra can put him in another host for all I care. | 托克拉可以把他放到其他不相干的宿主里 |
[33:07] | Who, Colonel? Perhaps you would volunteer? | 谁呢, 上校? 也许你愿意? |
[33:10] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[33:13] | No. | 不. |
[33:14] | Perhaps you could find someone who would choose to be a host. | 也许你们能找到一个人愿意当宿主. |
[33:24] | Narim, what is the meaning of this? | 纳瑞姆,这是什么意思? |
[33:27] | You know Triad is held as a closed session. | 你知道恰埃德是封闭式的会议. |
[33:31] | Your Eminence, please adjust your viewer to the orbital observatory. | 尊敬的阁下, 请把你的显示器 调到轨道检测站 |
[33:40] | A Goa’uld mother ship? | 一艘勾阿呜母舰? |
[33:43] | Yes. It approaches Tollana. | 是的. 它正在向陀拉纳逼近. |
[33:56] | Explain. | 请解释. |
[33:58] | My vessel comes in anticipation of our victory in Triad. | 我们预计会在恰埃德中获得胜利 |
[34:02] | It is merely coming to take us along. | 我的飞船只是来接我们的. |
[34:05] | Why not take a Stargate like the rest of us? | 为什么不像其他人一样使用星际之门? |
[34:08] | Not that it is of your concern, | 并非像你所想的那样, |
[34:10] | but there is no Chaapa-ai where we are going. | 只不过我们要去的地方没有恰怕艾. |
[34:13] | Then gate to where there is one and get picked up. | 那好,可以先去一个有星门的地方 然后在那里接你们 |
[34:16] | Your Eminence, if our intentions were hostile, | 尊敬的阁下, 如果我们有敌对意图的话 |
[34:18] | we would have attacked already. | 我们早就发动攻击了 |
[34:20] | Even so, your ship’s arrival is premature and in violation of Tollan space. | 虽然如此, 你的飞船也来的太早了 并且侵犯了陀蓝领空 |
[34:27] | I must warn you that if your ship moves any closer… | 我必须警告你 如果你的飞船在恰埃德达成决议前 |
[34:31] | before the conclusion of Triad, | 再继续逼近, |
[34:33] | our automated defence system will destroy it. | 我们的自动防御系统将摧毁它 |
[34:37] | The Goa’uld rest our case and we are prepared to vote. | 勾阿呜方没有任何意见了,我们准备投票了 |
[34:40] | Therefore, Triad is over. | 因此恰埃德结束了. |
[34:42] | Triad is over when all parties agree, Lord Zipacna. | 恰埃德只有在各方都同意时才会结束. |
[34:50] | Do the human archons have any further arguments? | 人类的”仲裁者”还想进一步辩论吗? |
[34:53] | Nope. I think the Goa’uld made our case for us quite nicely. | 不. 我想勾阿呜证明了我方的观点 |
[35:00] | No further arguments, Your Eminence. We are prepared to vote. | 没有进一步辩论了,尊敬的阁下 我们准备投票 |
[35:05] | Nox archon? | 诺克司”仲裁者”? |
[35:08] | Yes. | 准备好了. |
[35:10] | Then bring in the seekers. | 那么把”寻求者”带上来. |
[35:48] | Klorel and Skaara, you can both hear the Triad’s ruling? | 科罗和史卡拉, 你们双方都能听到恰埃德裁决吗? |
[35:53] | Yes, Your Eminence. | 是的, 尊敬的阁下 |
[36:00] | I can. | (科罗) 我能听到. |
[36:02] | Human archons, may we hear your vote? | 人类”仲裁者”, 让我们知道你们投谁的票? |
[36:08] | We find in favour of Skaara. | 我们赞成史卡拉. |
[36:16] | Goa’uld archon. | 勾阿呜”仲裁者”. |
[36:22] | In favour of Klorel. | 赞成科罗. |
[36:26] | Big surprise there. | 真是”大吃一惊”. |
[36:28] | Nox archon? | 诺克司 “仲裁者”? |
[36:39] | After careful consideration, … | 在仔细考虑后 |
[36:41] | l believe that both Klorel and Skaara have the right to live. | 我认为科罗和史卡拉都有生存的权利. |
[36:47] | But living as a host, with no will of one’s own, is not life. | 但是作为一个宿主活着, 不能按照自己的意愿活着不算真正活着 |
[36:51] | Therefore, only one may remain in the body. | 因此,只有一方可以留在这个身体里. |
[36:55] | To that end, I award priority to the original owner of the body. | 最终,我将优先权赋予这个身体原本的主人 |
[37:02] | Skaara. | 史卡拉. |
[37:03] | Yes! Now get that mother ship outta here. | 好! 坐着你的母舰离开吧. |
[37:06] | We will summon the Tok’ra to come to Tollana… | 我们会召唤托克拉来陀拉纳 |
[37:09] | to assist in the removal of the Goa’uld Klorel. | 协助移出勾阿呜,科罗. |
[37:14] | He will be removed from the host, … | 他将被移出宿主体内 |
[37:17] | and, if he survives, will be sent to the Goa’uld world of his choice. | 如果他还能活下来 他会被送往他自己选定的勾阿呜世界 |
[37:31] | I have locked the detachment device. | 我已经锁定了分离仪器. |
[37:35] | Skaara, you have priority control until the Goa’uld is removed. | 史卡拉, 在勾阿呜被移走前, 你有优先控制权 |
[37:40] | Prepare yourself. | 做好准备. |
[37:42] | The Tok’ra will arrive as soon as possible. | 托克拉会尽快赶来的. |
[37:45] | And congratulations. | 祝贺你. |
[37:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:51] | Lord Zipacna, you are dismissed… | 宰帕克纳阁下, 你可以走了 |
[37:55] | with our thanks. | 很感谢你能来 |
[38:11] | Ha’tak. | 哈塔克. |
[38:12] | Ree nok, Ha’tak. | 里 闹克, 哈塔克. |
[38:15] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[38:25] | Nice. Let’s go! | 好极了,我们走! |
[38:34] | Skaara, wait here. Just trust me. | 史卡拉, 等在这儿. 相信我. |
[38:38] | How’s that superior technology looking? | 那高科技的玩意怎么了? |
[38:41] | Security system serving you pretty good? | 安全系统运行良好,是么? |
[38:48] | – The ion cannons. – Got a dead lock on all of ’em. | – 离子大炮. – 是啊,全部被锁死了. |
[38:51] | I hate when people waste my time like this. | 要知道,我恨那些如此浪费我时间的人. |
[38:56] | Where’s Teal’c? | 提亚克在哪里? |
[39:01] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[39:04] | Cover! | 隐蔽! |
[39:14] | I must inform Travell. | 我必须通知切范欧. |
[39:16] | Zipacna’s escaped through the Stargate. | 宰帕克纳已经从星门逃跑了 |
[39:19] | Well, that’s the least of our prob… Where have you been? | 呃,这算是个小问题 你去哪儿了? |
[39:23] | I must inform you that | 我必须告诉你,欧尼尔, |
[39:24] | I have disregarded your orders concerning the Goa’uld. | 我违反了你关于勾阿呜的命令. |
[39:27] | Please explain. | 请解释一下. |
[39:38] | – So what’s going on here? – I have requested Lya’s assistance. | – 这里发生了什么事? – 我请求莱娅帮忙. |
[39:50] | – You hid one of them. – That is correct. | – 你们藏了一门炮. – 是的. |
[39:53] | Travell explained it would take but one of these | 切范欧曾说只要一门 |
[39:56] | to destroy a Goa’uld mother ship. | 就可以摧毁勾阿呜的一艘母舰. |
[40:02] | It should have already fired. | 它应该已经开过火了. |
[40:06] | Well, it hasn’t. | 还没有. |
[40:09] | Let’s take cover, huh? | 我们找个地方躲一下,嗯? |
[41:02] | Very nice. | 很好. |
[41:12] | You disregarded my warnings. | 你漠视我的警告. |
[41:16] | Mine, too. Well done. | 还有我的. 干得漂亮. |
[41:19] | If you were my subject, I would be forced to discipline you. | 如果你是我的属下, 我将不得不处分你. |
[41:23] | However, you are not one of my subjects. | 然而你不是我的属下. |
[41:27] | It could not have been done without the assistance of Lya. | 如果没有莱娅的帮助办不成这事. |
[41:32] | I thought the Nox were pacifists. | 我认为诺克司是和平主义者. |
[41:35] | I only hid the weapon. I did not fire it. | 我只是把武器藏起来. 我并没有开火. |
[41:38] | Ah. | 啊. |
[41:40] | Pretty fine line you didn’t cross. | 恰到好处的没有越界. |
[41:43] | Yes, it is. | 是的. |
[41:46] | So, we basically saved your whole planet, right? | 那么基本上,我们挽救了你们的星球,对吗? |
[41:51] | Yes. | 是的. |
[41:53] | Are you therefore indebted to us in any modest way? | 你们因此总归会觉得欠我们个人情吧? |
[41:59] | I suppose that is the case. | 我想是的. |
[42:02] | So how about giving us the plans to build one of those ion cannons? | 那么给我们建造离子大炮的设计如何? |
[42:07] | You have been told our policy. That has not changed. | 你应该了解我们的政策. 那并没有改变. |
[42:16] | The Tok’ra have completed the procedure. | 托克拉已经完成了移出过程. |
[42:18] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[42:22] | What will become of Klorel? | 科罗会怎么样? |
[42:24] | He will be sent to a Goa’uld world. | 他会被送到一个勾阿呜世界去. |
[42:27] | – To hell with him… – O’Neill! | – 让他去地狱吧 – 欧尼尔! |
[42:37] | Much better | 你好多了. |