时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | – Dr Jackson. Colonel. – General. | – Jackson 博士.上校. – 将军. |
[00:24] | The message I got was pretty vague. | 我得到的信息相当含糊. |
[00:26] | So was the transmission from the Tok’ra. | 我们从Tok’ra处得到的信号就是如此. |
[00:29] | – Did they say who was coming? – No. | – 他们有没有说谁会来? – 没有. |
[00:31] | – Did they say why? – No, sir. | – 他们有没有说为什么? – 没有,长官. |
[00:34] | Now, see… That’s rude. I hate that. | 瞧瞧看…真没礼貌.我讨厌那样. |
[00:37] | (PA) Receiving Tok’ra IDC. Opening the iris. | 收到Tok’ra的身份识别信号. 打开虹门. |
[00:42] | In fact, the Tok’ra are starting to annoy me in general. | 事实上,Tok’ra常常使我觉得苦恼. |
[00:45] | – Sir? – Don’t get me wrong. Your dad’s great. | – 长官? – 别误会.Cater,你父亲很不错.我就像自家兄弟一样喜欢他 |
[00:49] | But whenever they show up, there’s all kinds of… | 但每次只要他们一出现,似乎就会有各种… |
[01:00] | Yep, that looks like trouble to me. | 是的,我觉得就是麻烦来了. |
[01:10] | (distorted) The High Council of the Tok’ra sends its greetings. | Tok’ra最高委员会委托我问候你们. |
[01:12] | Welcome. I’m General Hammond. Colonel O’Neill. Dr Jackson. | 欢迎.我是 Hammond 将军. 这是O’Neill 上校.Jackson 博士. |
[01:17] | Major Carter and Teal’c. | Carter少校和Teal’c. |
[01:20] | This is Marnon. You may call me Anise. | 这位是Marnon. 你们可以叫我 Anise. |
[01:25] | – Anise? – It means “noble strength”. | – Anise. – 意思是 “贵族的力量”. |
[01:28] | I’m… I’m Daniel. It means, uh… | 恩,我叫Daniel.意思是,呃… |
[01:31] | ..”God is my judge”. | …”上帝是我的审判者”. |
[01:36] | I’m Jack. It means… | 我叫Jack.意思是… |
[01:41] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里是什么? |
[01:47] | These armbands were recently found among ancient ruins on a remote planet. | 这些臂章是最近在一个遥远星球上的远古 遗迹中找到的. |
[01:52] | (Jackson) I don’t recognise the symbols. May l? | 我不认识这些符号,可以给我看看吗? |
[01:55] | The language belongs to a race called the Ataniks. | 这些语言属于一个被称为Ataniks的种族. |
[01:58] | Their existence and demise predates the Goa’uld. | 他们存在并灭亡于Goa’uld的时代之前 . |
[02:00] | Ataniks. I think Jolinar knew about these. | Ataniks…我想Jolinar知道些他们的事. |
[02:03] | They give the wearer incredible speed and strength? | 它们似乎可以让佩戴者拥有难以置信的速度 与力量,对吗? |
[02:07] | Yes. Many thought it was just a myth. | 是的.很多人认为这只是个神话. |
[02:09] | Still, the Goa’uld and the Tok’ra have sought these devices for some time. | 长期以来,Goa’uld和Tok’ra都在寻找 这些装置. |
[02:13] | – Obviously not a myth. – The Tok’ra were very excited by my find. | – 很明显这不是神话了. – 当我找到它们时,Tok’ra兴奋不已. |
[02:17] | – You found them? – My area of expertise is ancient cultures. | – 你发现了它们? – 我的专业领域是远古文明. |
[02:22] | – Oh, mine, too. – Yes, I know. | – 噢,我也是. – 是的, 我知道. |
[02:26] | We hoped the devices would give us a great new physical advantage… | 我们以为在我们与Goa’uld的对抗中,这些 装置能够赋予我们的佩戴者一种… |
[02:29] | – ..in the fight against the Goa’uld. – However… | – …强大的全新的生理优势. – 然而… |
[02:40] | They don’t work for you. | 它们对你们不起作用. |
[02:42] | Our top scientists have researched the technology at length. | 我们的顶尖科学家已经详细的研究了此项 技术. |
[02:45] | To the best of our knowledge, the devices should work. | 基于我们最大程度的了解, 这些设备应该可以工作. |
[02:48] | However, something causes them to reject the Tok’ra physiology. | 然而,某些东西使得它们对Tok’ra的生理 结构有排斥作用. |
[02:52] | – Your symbiote. – That is a likely assumption. | – 你们的共生体. – 那是一种可能性. |
[02:55] | Then the device will be ineffective on me. | 那么这个装置多半对我也是无效的. |
[02:57] | Yes. Which is why I brought only three. | 是的,所以我只带了三个来. |
[03:00] | Uh, I still have a protein marker left by Jolinar. | 哦,我体内仍有Jolinar留下的蛋白质标记. |
[03:03] | Hopefully, that will have no effect. | 希望那不会有影响. |
[03:06] | “Incredible speed and strength.” | “难以置信的速度与力量.” |
[03:09] | According to the inscriptions, they should greatly increase all your natural abilities. | 事实上,据记载,它们能极大程度地提升 你们的所有生理能力. |
[03:15] | That’s kinda cool. | 有点酷哦. |
[03:16] | In the interests of the Tok’ra-human alliance, I expected you to cooperate. | 为了Tok’ra 与人类同盟的利益,我希望得到 你们的合作. |
[03:20] | Couldn’t we take some time to learn more about these things? | 我们就不能花点时间对这些东西多了解 一些吗? |
[03:24] | Perhaps Major Carter and Dr Jackson… | 或许Carter少校和Jackson博士… |
[03:26] | I had hoped to begin human trial experiments immediately. | 我希望立刻开始人类试用试验. |
[03:30] | – What’s the rush? – If you are not willing to participate,… | – 为什么这么急? – 如果你们不愿意相信我并参与实验… |
[03:34] | ..l will find human subjects on another planet. | …我将去其它的星球找到人类实验者. |
[03:41] | Fine. | 很好. |
[03:45] | (undistorted) Please forgive the scientist in Anise. She has worked hard for this. | 上校,请原谅Anise,她为此付出了巨大的努力 |
[03:49] | I assure you, every safety precaution will be taken. | 我向你们保证,所有的安全预防措施都会实行 |
[04:00] | (distorted) What is your answer? | 你们的答复如何? |
[05:18] | This is a Tok’ra bio-sensor. | 这是一个Tok’ra生物传感器. |
[05:20] | It will monitor every aspect of your physiological condition. | 它会监控你们的每一项生理指标. |
[05:28] | It will transmit readings to this device for the duration of the experiment. | 你们的指标数据将被传送到这个装置, 实验过程中的数据将记录在其中. |
[05:33] | OK. | 好吧. |
[05:44] | – Ready? – As I’ll ever be. | – 准备好了吗? – 时刻准备着.. |
[05:57] | – What’s that mean? – The device is working. | – 那是什么意思? – 装置开始工作了. |
[06:04] | I don’t feel like… Ieaping any tall buildings. | 我没觉得能跳多高. |
[06:07] | It may take time for the device to adjust to your body. | 这装置可能需要一段时间来适应你们的身体. |
[06:10] | We believe it was designed to gradually allow you to adapt to your new abilities. | 我们相信它就是这么被设计的,以便让你能够 逐渐适应你获得的新能力 |
[06:14] | In the meantime, feel free to interact with your environment as you normally would. | 在此期间,尽量放松,像平时一样四处走走, 适应周围的环境 |
[06:19] | The bio-sensor will transmit readings over significant distance. | 在有效距离内,生物传感器会传送各项数据 |
[06:25] | OK. | 好吧. |
[06:32] | – You feel no effects from the armband? – No. I’m starting to think this is a crock. | – 你还是觉得臂章没什么效果吗? – 没有.你知道吗?我开始觉得这是一个废品. |
[06:42] | Come on, Teal’c, bring it. You’re goin’ easy. | 快点,Teal’c,放马过来. 你太悠哉悠哉了. |
[06:47] | I am attempting to make physical contact, but you are boxing with great proficiency. | 我在试着击中你,可你的拳击技巧很熟练. |
[06:51] | Really? I feel a little stiff. | 真的?我觉得动作有点僵硬. |
[07:11] | Teal’c? Teal’c? | |
[07:19] | – Are you feeling better? – I will be fine, Dr Fraiser. | – 感觉好点了吗? – 我没事,Fraiser医生. |
[07:22] | Teal’c… I’m really sorry. | Teal’c.我真的很抱歉. |
[07:27] | You are not. | 不是你的错. |
[07:30] | He’s right about that. | 他说的对. |
[07:36] | Please squeeze this. | 请用力握紧它. |
[07:42] | – What is it? – It will measure your strength. | – 这是什么? – 它能测量你的力量. |
[07:51] | Your strength is five times that of a normal human. | 你的力量是正常人的五倍. |
[07:55] | So… no increase, then, huh? | 那么,不会再增长了吧,嗯? |
[07:59] | – Physiology remains otherwise normal. – Well, l… I feel good. | – 生理参数最终会停留在一个新的指标上. – 好吧,我,呃,…我感觉很好. |
[08:07] | Three. | 三分. |
[08:09] | And, uh… you seem to have developed a sweet tooth. | 并且,你似乎嗜好吃甜食了. |
[08:14] | Your metabolism is increasing to match the energy your body now requires. | 为了适应于你的身体现在需要的能量, 你的新陈代谢量也在增加 |
[08:18] | You were going to show me how to read this thing. | 你得教教我怎样读取这东西上的数据. |
[08:21] | I will. First it is time to increase the number of subjects in the experiment. | 我会的.但当务之急是增加这个实验的实验 人数. |
[08:41] | I don’t really feel any different. | 我真的没觉得有任何不同. |
[08:43] | Just wait. | 就等着… |
[08:54] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨. – 嗨. |
[08:58] | Notice anything yet? | 还没发现有什么变化? |
[09:02] | You’re eating a lot. | 你吃的太多了. |
[09:06] | Hm. Give it time. | 嗯,再等等吧. |
[09:25] | Did you just read that? | 这就读完了? |
[09:29] | I guess. | 我想是的. |
[09:31] | Don’t suppose there’s another book that explains this book. | 别以为这里还有另外一本书能解释这本. |
[09:35] | What reason did Hobbes give for the fall of the civilisation? | Hobbes认为文明衰落的原因是什..什..什么 |
[09:40] | – Failing agricultural infrastructure. – That’s unbelievable. | – 失败的农业基础. – Jack,这真令人难以置信. |
[09:43] | Hey, it’s his theory. | 嗨,这是他的理论. |
[10:05] | Want me to read to you? | 想让我帮你读吗? |
[10:14] | – Sam? – Yeah? | – Sam? – 是我. |
[10:17] | – What are you doing? – Running tests on the armband material. | – 你在做什么? – 嗯,只是测试一下臂章的材料. |
[10:21] | Ah. It’s… a little dark, don’t you think? | 啊.这里…有点暗,你不觉得吗? |
[10:25] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[10:29] | Ow. It’s bright. | 哦.好亮啊. |
[10:32] | Yeah. The lights were out. | 是啊.灯打开了. |
[10:35] | I came in. I didn’t even realise. | 我进入状态了,我甚至没意识到. |
[10:50] | Well, it looks normal to me. | 看起来很正常. |
[10:52] | I could see in the dark as well as if the light was on. | 即使灯不亮我也能在黑暗中视物. |
[11:00] | – You’re running a slight temperature. – Anise is monitoring our vitals. | – 你有点发烧. – Anise在监测我们的身体状况. |
[11:04] | Yes, I know. | 是的,我知道. |
[11:06] | You don’t trust her bio-sensors? | 你不相信她的生物传感器? |
[11:09] | No, I’m sure her technology is very advanced and very accurate. | 不,我相信她的技术很先进也很精确. |
[11:13] | So you don’t trust her. | 那就是你不信任她. |
[11:17] | I’d like to run a full blood screen. | 我想做个全面的血液检测. |
[11:39] | Very good. | 很好. |
[11:43] | I’m not even sweatin’. In fact, I think that thing’s slowin’ me down. | 我甚至都没出汗.事实上, 我认为那东西拖了我的后腿 |
[11:47] | Squeeze this. | 用力握紧它. |
[11:57] | Sorry. | 对不起. |
[12:04] | It’s the most unbelievable… incredible thing I’ve ever experienced. | 我的意思是,这,这是我所经历过的最 不可思议,最难以置信的事情 |
[12:08] | I’ve checked the symbols on the armband against every written language in an hour. | 我是说,我在一小时内就把臂章上的符号 和地球上的所有文字做了对照 |
[12:13] | – What did you find? – Nothing, but… | – 你发现了什么? – 呃,什么也没发现,但是… |
[12:16] | You see, the point is,… | 关键在于… |
[12:18] | ..l can read really fast. | ..我的阅读速度变得飞快. |
[12:21] | Here are my notes on the Ataniks. I thought you might be interested. | 这是我在Ataniks时的笔记. 我想你也许会有兴趣. |
[12:27] | You write in a notebook? | 你写在笔记本上? |
[12:29] | My host Freya enjoys the tactile sensation of handwriting. | 我的宿主Freya喜欢书写的感觉. |
[12:51] | The inscription says “With great power comes great responsibility.” | 记载中说到”力量越强,随之而来的责任 越大.” |
[12:55] | “And the ability to effect great consequences.” | “而且能力将导致重大的后果” |
[13:00] | You don’t speculate on why the Atanik became extinct. | 你没有从中出发去思考Atanik为何会灭亡. |
[13:03] | No. My primary concern until now was finding the armbands… | 没有.我最关心的事曾是找到这些臂章… |
[13:07] | ..and then determining how they worked. | …而现在则是研究它们的工作原理 |
[13:17] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[13:25] | (as Anise) I believe all the armbands have now reached their maximum potential. | 我相信所有的臂章已经达到了它们的最大 功效 |
[13:29] | Anise? Can I see you for a moment? | Anise?能过来一下吗? |
[13:41] | They all have raised body temperatures. | 他们所有人的体温都偏高. |
[13:44] | – They’re in no danger. – I disagree. | – 他们没有危险. – 我不同意. |
[13:46] | Their symptoms are indicative of a virus. | 他们的症状表明感染了病毒. |
[13:49] | You are correct. My bio-data indicates the armband put a virus into their systems. | 你是对的.我的生物传感器数据显示臂章 释放出了一种病毒到他们体内. |
[13:54] | Doesn’t that concern you? | 难道你就对此无动于衷? |
[13:56] | It must be how the technology accesses the human physiology. | 这项科技肯定就是通过这种方式改变了 人体的生理状态. |
[14:00] | It took a different amount of time in each individual, due to their unique reactions. | 由于每个实验者对病毒的反应都不一样, 导致了每个人所需要的时间都不一样. |
[14:05] | That’s speculation. Major Carter’s blood had a dangerous amount of adrenaline. | 这就是你关心的一切.Carter少校的血液检测 表明她体内的肾上腺素达到了危险的程度. |
[14:11] | I object to interference in my experiment. | 我反对干涉我的实验. |
[14:13] | I object to being kept in the dark about people whose health I am responsible for. | 我反对隐瞒那些人的真实身体状况,我要对 他们的健康负责. |
[14:18] | Are you suggesting I would risk their health? | 你觉得我在拿他们的健康冒险? |
[14:21] | We’re seeing very interesting results. You want to discontinue the experiment? | 医生,我们看到了一些很有趣的结果. 你是不是认为我们应该停止实验. |
[14:26] | Until we know more about the physical effects of this virus, yes. | 直到我们对这种病毒对人体的影响有更多 了解之前,是的 |
[14:30] | I say we remove the armbands and run more tests… | 我要求取下这些臂章并做更多的验证… |
[14:33] | ..to ensure these changes aren’t permanent or damaging. | ..来确保这些变化不是永久性的或伤害性的. |
[14:36] | – General… – No, I’m sorry. | – 将军… – 不,我很抱歉. |
[14:38] | One thing I’ve learned in my time here is… | 我在这里学到的最重要的一点就是… |
[14:40] | ..there’s nothing wrong with prudence when dealing with alien devices. | …在处理外星装置的时候多些谨慎 没什么不妥 |
[14:50] | Based on Dr Fraiser’s recommendation, I’m stopping the experiment temporarily. | 基于Fraiser医生的建议, 我决定暂时中止这次实验. |
[14:54] | – What? – Why? | – 什么? – 为什么? |
[14:56] | We’d like to find out exactly what these things are doing to you. | 我们要进一步研究以确定这些东西对你们 有什么影响. |
[14:59] | – General… – I’d rather not do that, sir. | – 将军… – 我不希望这么做,长官. |
[15:03] | The armbands may have a narcotic effect. Wearing them may become addictive. | 这些臂章可能有麻醉的效果. 佩戴之后可能会上瘾. |
[15:07] | It’s just one of the things I’d like to rule out. | 这只是我想消除的负面影响之一. |
[15:10] | – Please, take the armbands off. – But… | – 请取下臂章. – 但是… |
[15:13] | Are you refusing to comply with a direct order? | 你们想要违抗命令? |
[15:30] | Uh… a little problem here, sir. | 呃…有点小问题,长官. |
[15:33] | – Colonel? – Having a hard time complying. | – 上校? – 要执行命令有难度. |
[15:53] | We have tried everything short of surgically removing their arms. | 我们已经试了所有方法,只剩下做外科手术了. |
[15:57] | We’ll hold that option in reserve. | 我们将把它作为后备方案. |
[15:59] | (as Freya) You must admit the positive effect is astonishing. | 你们必须承认其效果是惊人的. |
[16:02] | As long as there’s no downside. | 除非这效果不会下降. |
[16:06] | – (as Anise) There is no evidence of that. – Yet. | – 没有任何会下降的迹象. – 只是目前. |
[16:11] | Find a way to get those armbands off my people. | 想办法把那些臂章从我的部下身上取下来. |
[16:18] | (O’Neill) Teal’c, how much do I have on here? | Teal’c,我举的有多重? |
[16:21] | It appears to be approximately 600 pounds. | 估计有大约600磅.O’Neill. |
[16:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[16:34] | Not bad. | 不赖啊. |
[16:38] | Are you not concerned that the armband cannot be removed? | 你不担心这个臂章不能被拿下来吗? |
[16:41] | Nope. This thing’s great. | 不担心.这东西真棒. |
[16:46] | We will not resume our duties as SG-1 as long as this experiment continues. | 只要这个试验还在继续,我们就无法继续履行 SG-1的职责. |
[16:52] | Yeah, well… I’m gonna have to have a little chat with Hammond about that. | 是啊,我必须得和Hammond谈谈这方面的事. |
[16:58] | We should be usin’ these things. | 我们得充分利用这些东西. |
[17:26] | – Hey! – Hey. | – 嗨. – 嗨. |
[17:29] | – What are you working on? – A book on wormhole physics. | – 你在干什么么? – 我在写一本虫洞物理学方面的书. |
[17:32] | But this computer isn’t fast enough. | 可这台该死的电脑速度跟不上 |
[17:34] | When the buffer’s full, I have to wait for it to catch up. | 每次缓存一满我就得等它恢复. |
[17:38] | You know, we really could use your help. | 你知道我们确实能借助你们的帮助. |
[17:41] | You just don’t get it, Janet. I don’t wanna take it off. | 你只是还不了解它, Janet. 我不想取下它. |
[17:45] | OK. I realise they’re making you feel really good… | 好吧,我明白这些臂章使你们感觉良好… |
[17:48] | Look! I have written a 1 ,000-page book in under two hours. | 瞧..两小时不到我就写了一本上千页的书. |
[17:53] | I’ve been dying to do this but I haven’t had the time. | 我是说我一直希望能完成它可我总是没有时间. |
[17:55] | – Sam… – Janet… – Sam… – Janet… | |
[18:05] | – Absolutely not. – Come on, General! | – 绝对不行. – 哦,拜托了,将军! |
[18:08] | – Why’d we put these things on? – We still don’t know the long-term effects. | – 为什么我们就不能佩带着这些东西呢? – 我们还不清楚它的长期影响会如何. |
[18:12] | We shouldn’t be wastin’ this stuff. We oughta be out kickin’ some Goa’uld butt! | 是啊,可我们不应该坐在这里白白浪费这玩意, 我们应该去教训教训Goa’uld! |
[18:17] | Look at this! | 看看这个! |
[18:26] | Sorry about that, General. | 对此很抱歉,将军. |
[18:29] | Colonel, I’m concerned that you aren’t in full control of your new abilities. | 上校,我担心你无法完全控制你的新能力. |
[18:33] | Well, you may be right. It’s just so damn exciting, sir! | 也许你是对的. 这只不过是兴奋不已,长官! |
[18:37] | – I’m sure it is. – And, even if we’re not in total control,… | – 我相信是的. – 就算我们不能完全控制能力… |
[18:40] | ..shouldn’t we be out there doin’ the damage, instead of in your office? | …我们难道不应该出去搞点破坏,而不是呆在 您的办公室里么? |
[18:44] | I’m concerned for your wellbeing, Colonel. | 我关心的是你们能安然无恙,上校. |
[18:47] | And I appreciate it. And you’re the boss. Whatever you say goes. | 我很感激.再说你才是老大. 无论你说什么,我们都照办. |
[18:51] | I just want you to know that we’re here for you, ready to go! | 我只想要您明白我们愿意为您赴汤蹈火, 随时准备着! |
[18:55] | Just… Just say the word. | 只要..只要您说句话. |
[18:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[19:02] | Seriously. Say it. Say the word. | 我是认真的.说啊.说句话. |
[19:05] | – Dismissed. – We can be ready in three seconds. | – 解散. – 我们能够在三秒钟内准备完毕. |
[19:07] | – Colonel… – Two. Heck, we’re ready! | – 上校… – 两秒.嗨,我们准备好了! |
[19:09] | Jack, please! Just… get the hell outta my office. | Jack,请你滚出我的办公室 |
[19:15] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[19:22] | – Hey, Siler. – Aaargh! | – 嗨,Siler. – 啊! |
[19:29] | – Aw, crap. – (Silermoans) | 哦,见鬼… |
[19:46] | This is ridiculous. It was an accident. | 这真荒谬…这是个意外. |
[19:49] | Siler has a broken arm and a concussion. | Siler的手臂骨折了,还有点脑震荡. |
[19:52] | He’ll pull through. | 他会恢复健康的. |
[19:55] | I sent flowers. | 我送过花了. |
[19:58] | You have to admit it’s a little scary. I feel like I could… do anything. | 你不得不承认这让人有点不安, 我觉得我能做任何事. |
[20:02] | All I know is I’m gonna starve to death. | 我只知道我快要饿死了. |
[20:04] | I don’t know about you guys, but I’m having some serious protein cravings. | 我不知道你们怎样, 可我现在有强烈的进食欲望. |
[20:11] | – Steak. – I could go for that. | – 牛排. – 我要去找那东西. |
[20:14] | Big, red, juicy meat. | 大片大片红通通的,味美多汁的肉排 |
[20:19] | – O’Malley’s, in town. – Let’s go. | – 欧玛莉餐厅 ,在镇上. – 我们走吧. |
[20:33] | Let’s eat. | 去吃个痛快. |
[20:46] | – How high do you think that fence was? – 20, 25 feet? | – 你们认为那栅栏有多高? – 20, 25 英尺. |
[20:50] | I’d say more like 30. | 我觉得有30英尺. |
[20:52] | What can I get you? | 要吃点什么? |
[20:54] | Um… | 嗯… |
[20:56] | Three of the biggest steaks you’ve got, with everything. Rare. Baked potato. | 三份最大的牛排,什么都要,半熟 还有烤土豆. |
[21:01] | You got it. | 马上就到. |
[21:02] | Excuse me. | 不好意思. |
[21:05] | That was for me. | 那只是我一个人的. |
[21:07] | – (Jackson) Yeah, I’ll have three as well. – Four? | – 是啊,我也要三份. – 四份? |
[21:09] | – Four. Four is good. – Me, too. And French fries with mine. | – 四份.四份很好,是的 – 我也是.我还要炸薯条. |
[21:13] | Oh, and a diet soda. | 哦,一杯苏打水. |
[21:19] | I like the taste better. | 那样味道更好. |
[21:29] | So has it occurred to anyone that we’re defying a direct order? | 有没有人想到我们正在违抗命令? |
[21:37] | – It’s not like we haven’t done it before. – But that was to save Earth. | – 我们以前又不是没违抗过命令. – 话虽不错,可那是为了拯救地球. |
[21:41] | Earth… Steaks… | 地球…牛排… |
[21:43] | There’s a difference? | 有什么区别吗? |
[21:45] | We’ll be back before anyone knows we’re gone. | 我们在别人察觉之前就能赶回去. |
[21:59] | – How the hell did you do that? – Wanna go double or nothin’? | – 见鬼,你是怎么做到的? – 想加倍还是不来了? |
[22:03] | – No, I think I’ll cut my losses. – Smart move. | – 不来了,我想还是减少点损失吧. – 赶快走吧. |
[22:05] | What are you laughin’ at, you geek? | 你在笑什么呢,小丑? |
[22:10] | Geek? | 小丑? |
[22:17] | – Excuse me? – Let it go. | – 不好意思? – 算了吧. |
[22:22] | No. Not this time. | 不行,这次不行. |
[22:24] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[22:26] | What are you gonna do? | 你想怎么着? |
[22:36] | Well,… | 哦… |
[22:37] | ..this is a cliche. | …又是这套陈腔滥调. |
[22:45] | OK. | 好吧. |
[22:59] | Right. OK. | 对,好的. |
[23:03] | I thought the devices would enhance them physically, not make them stupid. | 我还以为那些装置只是增强了他们的生理机能, 而不是把他们变得如此愚蠢. |
[23:08] | You’d have to ask Anise about that, sir. | 这方面您得去问问Anise,长官. |
[23:10] | But their erratic behaviour could be caused by the increase in hormone levels. | 我只能告诉您他们的这些古怪行为可能 是由荷尔蒙水平的增长导致的. |
[23:15] | It’s almost a sort of intoxication. | 您可以把这称之为..嗯,乐不思蜀 |
[23:17] | My concern is: how do we contain them if they’re that strong and fast? | 如果他们变得如此强壮而又迅速, 我担心的是我们怎样来约束他们? |
[23:21] | The concern is greater than that, sir. | 有更多的事要担心,长官. |
[23:23] | Blood tests show early indication of multiple organ failure. | 验血表明他们的多个器官有衰竭的早期迹象. |
[23:26] | The human body wasn’t meant to be put through this. | 人类的身体无法承受这样的装置. |
[23:32] | So they’ll die if we don’t get these things off them? | 你是说如果我们不能把那些东西拿下来, 他们就会死吗? |
[23:34] | I believe the key is the virus. The armband’s used as an intermediary. | 我相信关键在于那些病毒, 臂章只是用来作为载体. |
[23:38] | There’s no magic pill to combat a virus, but there are treatments we could try. | 还没有能对抗病毒的特效药, 不过我们还能试试其他办法. |
[23:42] | But that’s no guarantee. | 可那也不能确保有效. |
[23:45] | – No, sir. – (footsteps) | 不能,长官. |
[23:52] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你,医生. |
[24:02] | Can you explain why witnesses put you people at a restaurant in town last night? | 你们能不能解释下为什么有好几个目击证人 昨晚在镇上的一家餐馆里看到你们? |
[24:08] | – Sir, I can’t tell you how… – Sir, I can explain that. | – 长官,我无法告诉你如何… – 长官,我能解释… |
[24:13] | No, I can’t. | …不,我不能. |
[24:16] | We were very hungry, sir. | 我们饿坏了,长官. |
[24:18] | – The report says there was a brawl. – More of a… scuffle, sir. | – 报告上说那里发生了打斗 – 确切的说是一场混战,长官. |
[24:22] | – You’re lucky you didn’t kill those men. – Now, we were very careful about that. | – 走运的是你们没有造成他人死亡. – 不,其实是我们出手很小心,将军 |
[24:29] | What am I supposed to do with you people? | 我该拿你们怎么办? |
[24:31] | General, I can’t tell you how sorry we are. | 将军,我无法表达我们的愧疚之情 |
[24:35] | But… Carter wanted a steak… | 可Carter想要吃牛排. |
[24:37] | – Actually, it was your idea, sir. – My point is, General,… | – 事实上,那是你的主意,长官. – 我的意思是,将军,… |
[24:41] | ..that we were defying orders didn’t occur to us until we were actually… defying. | ..事实上直到我们违抗命令之前,我们并没有 打算真的违抗命令 |
[24:45] | It’s like the armbands are having an effect on our ability to make rational choices. | 就像是臂章能基于我们的能力 影响我们做出合理的选择. |
[24:50] | General Hammond, I have a message from the Tok’ra High Council. | Hammond将军,我收到来自Tok’ra最高委员会 的消息. |
[24:53] | – What? – I reported on the experiment… | – 什么消息? – 我报告了这个试验的进展… |
[24:56] | ..and they have made a suggestion. | …他们提出了一个提议. |
[24:58] | – Regarding…? – The High Council proposes… | – 愿闻其详 – 最高委员会建议… |
[25:01] | ..putting SG-1’s new skills to practical use. | …让SG-1的新能力有用武之地. |
[25:04] | Yesss… Sir. | 是…长官. |
[25:08] | – What are they suggesting? – We just received news… | – 他们的意思是? – 我们刚刚收到消息… |
[25:11] | ..of a new class of battleship that Apophis is building. | …Apophis正在建造一种新级别的战舰. |
[25:14] | Just received? | 刚刚得知? |
[25:16] | Our internal attempt at sabotage has already failed. | 我们内线的破坏行动已经失败了. |
[25:19] | However, based on our intelligence, a covert team could… | 不过,基于我们得到的情报, 一支特派秘密行动小队就能.. |
[25:23] | You’ve known all along. | 你一直都很清楚. |
[25:25] | – Excuse me? – This was the point, wasn’t it? | – 对不起? – 这才是你来的实际目的,不是吗? |
[25:29] | (as Freya) General, I assure you… | 将军,我向您保证… |
[25:31] | I’ve been at this a long time and I know damn well when I’m being manipulated. | 我明白地告诉你,我干此类工作很久了, 当我被别人利用的时候我心里很清楚. |
[25:35] | I realise how this must look. | 我明白这整个事情看起来都像你所想的. |
[25:37] | – But in the interests of our alliance… – Don’t give me that load of bunk. | – 然而,为了Tok’ra和人类联盟的共同利益… – 别给我扣大帽子. |
[25:41] | Right now, I don’t think the Tok’ra have my people’s best interest in mind. | 现在我可不认为Tok’ra会将我们最关心的事 放在心上. |
[25:45] | General, believe this: if Apophis is allowed to complete this battleship,… | 将军,无论如何你都得相信,如果Apophis建成 了这艘战舰 |
[25:50] | ..it will assure his dominance over the Goa’uld, your planet… | 无论是对于其他Goa’uld,还是你们的星球或者 这个银河系中的其他势力,他都会占尽优势 |
[25:57] | (as Anise) The High Council will be disappointed. | 我肯定最高委员会将对此很失望. |
[26:00] | I have downloaded all we know about the battleship into your computer. | 我已经将我们对这艘战舰构造所知的一切都 下载到了你们的基地电脑中. |
[26:05] | Hopefully, you will review it and reconsider. | 希望你能过目并改变主意. |
[26:07] | – General, if I may… – No, you may not. | – 将军,如果我可以… – 不,你不可以. |
[26:10] | Take them back to the lockup. | 把他们带回禁闭室去. |
[26:13] | For what it’s worth, I’m ordering you to cooperate. | 无论好坏,我命令你们要合作. |
[26:32] | Dismissed. | 走吧. |
[26:38] | Let’s have a look. | 让我们看一看. |
[26:50] | So you think we have a problem here? | 你觉得我们有麻烦了吗? |
[26:55] | This new vessel has many advancements over previous Goa’uld mother ships. | 与我们以前遇到的Goa’uld母舰相比, 这艘战舰要先进的多. |
[27:01] | – We must stop its completion. – I can’t send SG-1 on such a mission,… | – 我们必须阻止它的建成. – 可我不能在明知SG-1其他成员的判断能力有问题的情况下,… |
[27:06] | ..knowing their judgment is impaired. | …还派他们去执行这样危险的任务. |
[27:11] | I will go alone, then. | 那就我一个人去. |
[27:14] | According to the Tok’ra intelligence, the gate on that planet is heavily guarded. | 根据Tok’ra的情报, 那个星球上的星门有重兵把守. |
[27:18] | I doubt even you could make it through. | 我甚至怀疑你是否能通过星门. |
[27:20] | – Apophis must not complete this vessel. – Let’s say I agree, Teal’c. | – 我们必须阻止Apophis建成这艘战舰. – 我也同意,Teal’c. |
[27:24] | Prove to me it isn’t a suicide mission. | 可除非你能证明这不是自杀行动. |
[27:35] | The gate will be heavily guarded, but we can handle it. | 星门有重兵把守,但我们能对付得了. |
[27:38] | Wormhole physics dictate that you exit at the same velocity that you enter. | 虫洞物理学证明物体离开虫洞时的速度与 进入时的速度相等 |
[27:42] | – They won’t know what hit ’em. – The facility will be more of a challenge. | – 就是说他们根本来不及看到是什么击中了他们 – 没错,不过那个基地就要麻烦得多了 |
[27:46] | Can’t we just zip in, plant C4 and zip out? | 我们难道就不能飞快地冲进去,安放好C4, 然后再飞快地冲出去吗? |
[27:48] | No. The ship’s power core is sealed in trinium. That’s what we have to take out. | 不能这么干,长官.这艘战舰的能源核心被 完全密封在trinium中,那才是我们的目标 |
[27:54] | Hang on. The power core is linked to a liquid cooling system based in the facility. | 等一下…能源核心直接与基地内的液冷系统 相连接. |
[28:01] | – These pipes lead into it. – So we zip in, blow the pipes and zip out. | – 这些管子通向它. – 所以我们飞快地进去,炸掉管子,并飞快地出去 |
[28:05] | The core will overheat and explode. | 核心就会过热并且爆炸. |
[28:07] | The problem is, force shields are protecting this restricted area. | 唯一的问题在于有四重防护罩防卫着这一区域. |
[28:11] | So? | 那又如何? |
[28:13] | So… | 那么… |
[28:17] | I see your point. | 我明白你的意思了. |
[28:22] | Goa’uld force shields operate by frequency oscillation. | Goa’uld的力场防护罩是按照一个 振动频率运行的. |
[28:25] | If we were moving fast enough,… | 如果我们的速度足够快… |
[28:27] | ..we should see the oscillation interval and run right through. | …理论上我们就能发现振动的间隔 并直接冲过去 |
[28:36] | We’ll need snacks. | 我们需要大吃一顿. |
[29:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧. |
[29:22] | O’Neill! O’Neill! | |
[29:26] | Not this time, Teal’c. | 这次不行,Teal’c. |
[29:37] | – Gate’s open, sir. – Shut her down. Get the blast doors open. | – 星门打开了,长官. – 关闭它.打开防护门. |
[29:41] | I can’t, sir. I’m locked out of the system. | 不行,长官.我被锁在了系统之外. |
[29:45] | Medical team to the Control Room. | 医疗队马上到控制室来. |
[29:59] | Onak, kree! Onak, kree! | |
[30:27] | Argh! | 啊! |
[30:51] | It takes two guys to carry that? | 这东西要两个人搬? |
[30:53] | Weapons-grade naqahdah is extremely dense. | 武器级的Naqahdah密度极大. |
[30:58] | D’you know how many naqahdah reactors a single bar like that could power? | 长官,你知道这么一条Naqahdah能为多少个 反应堆提供能源吗? |
[31:02] | – No. – A lot! | – 不知道. – 很多个! |
[31:04] | I’ll get it. Meet you back here. | – 我去把它搞到手. – 等下在这里和你碰头. |
[31:19] | – Wow. Sir, is it hot? – A little bit. | – 哇.长官,热不热? – 有一点. |
[31:22] | – You all right? – Fine. | – 你还好吧? – 很好. |
[31:26] | The force shields should be… somewhere around here. | 力场防护罩应该就在这附近. |
[31:34] | It’s up. | 小心点. |
[31:41] | Whoa. | 哇. |
[31:50] | – Five minutes. – Right. | – 五分钟. – 好的. |
[31:52] | After the cooling system stops, it takes 10 minutes for the power core to go critical. | 冷却系统停止以后, 能源核心需要10分钟时间到达临界点. |
[31:56] | Gives us 15 minutes to get back to the gate. | 我们有15分钟的时间赶回星门. |
[31:59] | Whatever. | 随便. |
[32:05] | (Carter) Did you get the naqahdah? | 你拿到 Naqahdah了吗? |
[32:08] | (breathlessly) It’s in the pack. | 在包里. |
[32:11] | Good. Let’s go. | 好.我们走吧. |
[32:13] | Actually, it’s, uh… it’s getting kinda heavy. | 呃,实际上,它,呃…变得好重. |
[32:23] | Daniel? Daniel? | |
[32:27] | – What’s going on? – I can’t move. | – 怎么了? – 我动不了了. |
[32:40] | The armbands are going to come off on their own? | 臂章会自动脱落? |
[32:43] | Data transmitted from their bio-sensors before they went through the Stargate… | 在他们穿过星门前,生物传感器发送的最后一批 数据… |
[32:48] | ..indicate traces of an antibody. | …显示出有抗体的迹象. |
[32:51] | To the virus… that allowed the devices to enhance their speed and strength. | 是针对那个增强人体力量和速度的病毒的抗体 |
[32:55] | We’ve solved the mystery of the Ataniks’ extinction. | 恐怕我们已经解开了Ataniks灭亡的秘密. |
[32:59] | – How so? – The armbands work for a limited time. | – 怎么回事? – 臂章只能在一个限定时段内起作用. |
[33:03] | Once the immunity spread among Atanik warriors, the armbands would be useless. | 一旦对病毒的免疫性在Atanik战士中传播开来, 那些臂章就没用了. |
[33:07] | – I guess they never solved the problem. – Which means SG-1 is likely on a planet… | – 我猜他们一直没能解决这个问题. – 也就是说SG-1在那个遍地都是全副武装的.. |
[33:11] | ..full of armed Jaffa with an advantage that could disappear at any time? | ..Jaffa的星球上冒着臂章随时都会脱落的危险? |
[33:15] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[33:21] | General, for what it’s worth, Anise and I are sorry. | 将军,无论如何,Anise和我都深感抱歉. |
[33:24] | We were not aware of the mission prior to our arrival here. | 我们来此之前并不知道有这项任务. |
[33:31] | (as Anise) I do hope SG-1 returns safely. | 我衷心希望 SG-1 能安全返回. |
[33:38] | Hak! Kree! Hak! Kree! | |
[33:45] | All right. You got us. Don’t… “kree”. | 好吧.你们抓到我们了.别…”kree” 了. |
[34:04] | It seems my assistance was required after all. | 看来最终还是要我帮忙啊. |
[34:07] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的.谢谢. |
[34:09] | – What happened? – You passed out. Your armband came off. | – 发生了什么事? – 你晕过去了.你的臂章脱落了. |
[34:15] | We gotta move. Teal’c, get Daniel back through the gate. Carter, with me. | 好吧,迟些再聊,我们得走了.Teal’c, 你带Daniel穿过星门先回去. Carter,跟我来. |
[34:50] | Carter? Carter? | |
[35:41] | Where are they? | 他们在哪? |
[35:44] | They should have been right behind us. | 他们应该就在我们后面. |
[35:46] | Continue on, Daniel Jackson. | 继续走,Daniel Jackson. |
[36:06] | Sir? | 长官? |
[36:12] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[36:23] | Should’ve brought more snacks. | 我应该多带点吃的东西. |
[36:27] | I don’t think that would’ve helped. | 长官,我不觉得那有什么用. |
[36:30] | 01 .56. | 还有1分56秒 |
[36:39] | Sir, you’ve gotta get outta here. | 长官,你必须离开这里. |
[36:41] | So do you. | 你也一样. |
[36:44] | I am not leaving, Daniel Jackson. | 我不会离开的,Daniel Jackson. |
[36:47] | Well, I’m not suggesting we should. | 我不是说我们应该… |
[36:50] | – There is no way in there to help them. – No. | – 可根本没有办法能帮到他们 – 没有. |
[37:09] | Ten minutes after that C4 goes, this whole mountain is gonna explode. | C4引爆10分钟后,这整座山都会爆炸. |
[37:13] | I am aware of that. | 我知道. |
[37:17] | So the fact that we’re staying is based on a completely informed decision. | 所以事实上我们还呆在这里完全是跟着感觉走. |
[37:23] | It is. | 没错. |
[37:25] | Yeah. Just making sure. | 是啊.我只是确认一下. |
[37:33] | Sir… | 长官… |
[37:35] | Sir, there’s no time. | 长官,没时间了. |
[37:45] | Here goes. | 走吧. |
[37:58] | – Did you see that? – Let’s go! | – 你看见了吗? – 我们走! |
[38:01] | Carter, forget that! Leave it! | Carter,别管它了!随它去! |
[38:08] | The shield is down. | 防护罩消失了. |
[38:13] | Come on, let’s go! Move! Move! Move! | 快点,我们走!快!快!快! |
[38:15] | – I told you guys to get back to that gate! – Yeah. Teal’c wouldn’t leave. | – 我想我告诉过你们回到星门那的! – 是的.Teal’c 不肯离开. |
[38:25] | Less than a minute! | 不到一分钟了! |
[38:31] | Down! | 趴下! |
[39:47] | Just remember, I retired. You wanted me back. | 记住我本来退休了,是你要我回来的. |
[39:51] | – (Hammond) Colonel, are you all OK? – I think so. | – 上校,你们都还好吧? – 我想是的. |
[39:54] | – We will be. – I am very well, General Hammond. | – 我们都没事. – 我很好,Hammond将军. |
[39:59] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[40:01] | The damn armbands fell off is what happened. | 那该死的臂章脱落了,就这么回事. |
[40:03] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉. |
[40:05] | – Did you destroy the ship? – Indeed we did, General Hammond. | – 你们成功摧毁了那艘战舰? – 的确是的,Hammond 将军. |
[40:09] | Good. Report to the infirmary. | 好.去医务室报道. |
[40:11] | Uh, General… Sir? | 呃,将军…长官? |
[40:15] | About the obviously impending court martials… | 关于我们得上军事法庭那件事,我想… |
[40:18] | You were under the influence of an alien technology. That’s a pretty solid defence. | 你们都受到了外星科技的影响,上校. 这还真是个充分的理由. |
[40:23] | Even so, I’m… | 话虽如此,我… |
[40:26] | – I’m sorry. – Me, too. | – 我很抱歉. – 我也是. |
[40:29] | Me three. | 还有我. |
[40:33] | I have no need to apologise. | 我没必要道歉. |
[40:37] | Teal’c was actually following orders. | Teal’c确实遵守了命令. |
[40:40] | Of course he was. | 当然. |
[40:42] | You left the armbands behind. | 你们把臂章丢下了. |
[40:45] | – We had other things on our mind. – Understandable. | – 我们还得考虑其他事情. – 可以理解. |
[40:48] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[40:51] | Anise and I both hope we can work together again in the future. | Anise和我都希望我们将来能再次合作. |
[40:54] | Both of you? | 你俩一齐? |
[41:01] | Can’t wait for that. | 看来是指望不到了. |