时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | – Report. – It’s SG-1 , sir. They’re under fire. | – 报告情况. – 是SG-1,长官,他们正受到攻击. |
[00:17] | Colonel O’Neill, this is General Hammond. Report status. | O’Neill上校,这里是Hammond. 报告情况. |
[00:21] | (O’Neill) We’re pinned down. | 我们被敌人的火力压制. |
[00:23] | Carter was able to dial the gate. We’re trying to get clear to come through. | Carter拨通了星门, 我们正在杀出一条路回来. |
[00:28] | Open the iris. | 打开虹膜. |
[00:36] | Evacuate the gate room. | 疏散星门房间. |
[00:42] | Colonel O’Neill, we’re taking fire. Report. | O’Neill上校,我们受到攻击,报告情况 |
[00:50] | Colonel O’Neill. | O’Neill上校? |
[00:54] | Sir? | 长官? |
[00:56] | Give them some more time. | 再给他们点时间. |
[01:19] | So, essentially, we were ambushed on the way back to the gate. | 我们是在返回星门的路上遇到了埋伏. |
[01:24] | – We almost didn’t make it out. – If you’d been longer, you wouldn’t have. | – 我们差点无法脱身. – 你们要是再迟一点就真的回不来了. |
[01:28] | – I was about to close the iris. – Considering the SGC was taking fire,… | – 我都要准备关闭虹膜了. – 在SGC都受到攻击的情况下.. |
[01:32] | ..we’re glad you waited as long as you did, sir. | 我很感谢您等了那么久,长官. |
[01:35] | Strictly speaking, if I’d followed procedure, you’d all be dead right now. | 认真说起来,如果我遵照程序的话, 你们现在都死了. |
[01:40] | Well, sir, every time we go through the Stargate, it’s a calculated risk. | 长官,我们每一次穿越星际之门都预料到 会有危险. |
[01:43] | I realise that, Major. But I’m getting tired of sending good people out there,… | 我知道,少校.不过老实说, 我已经厌倦这种了把出色的手下送出去… |
[01:49] | ..never knowing if they’re going to come back. | ..却永远不知道他们是不是能回来的日子. |
[01:52] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了. |
[01:55] | I’m sorry, sir. What are you saying? | 抱歉,将军,您在说什么啊? |
[01:58] | I wanted you all to be the first to know. | 我想你们是最先知道的. |
[02:01] | Effective immediately, I’m stepping down as commander of the SGC. | 从此刻起,我再也不是SGC的指挥官了. |
[03:22] | Come to see me off, Colonel? | 是来送行的吗,Jack? |
[03:25] | Nope. I’ve come to talk you out of this. | 不,我是来跟你谈谈这件事的. |
[03:29] | – Thank you. You can finish later. – Yes, sir. | – 谢谢你,你可以等一下再来弄完. – 是,长官. |
[03:36] | Jack, weren’t you there for my goodbye speech? | Jack,你不是参加过我的告别演说了吗? |
[03:39] | Yes, I was, of course. You know that. | 没错,当然有,你知道的. |
[03:43] | And it was lovely, General. | 那真是动人,将军. |
[03:45] | But do you think I believe you’re quitting because we ran into a little trouble? | 但你认为我会相信你是因为我们 在外面碰上了点小麻烦就不干了吗? |
[03:51] | Hell, we’ve been presumed dead before. | 见鬼,我们之前还曾被认为已经死了呢. |
[03:55] | I don’t have to explain myself to you, Colonel. | 我用不着对你解释我的事,上校. |
[03:59] | No, sir, you don’t. You’re my commanding officer. | 长官,你当然不必解释,你是我的指挥官. |
[04:02] | But could you throw me a bone? | 但总能透露点风声给我吧? |
[04:05] | Jack, this has been a long time coming. | Jack,这是迟早的事 |
[04:07] | I’m asking you to respect my decision and accept it. | 我希望你尊重并接受我的决定. |
[04:10] | When I took over this command, the Stargate was inactive. | 当我接受这个职位时,星门并未运作. |
[04:13] | This was supposed to be an easy assignment on my way to retiring. | 我原本应该是舒舒服服呆到退役的. |
[04:17] | General, need I remind you that I was retired? | 将军,容我提醒你我也退役过. |
[04:21] | Some things are worth changing your plans for. | 总会有些事是值得去改变计划的. |
[04:25] | I’ve had enough. | 我已经受够了. |
[04:37] | Let me just say it’s been a pleasure serving with all of you. | 让我这么说吧, 跟你们共事非常愉快. |
[04:41] | We’ll miss you, sir. | 我们会想念你的,长官. |
[04:50] | It won’t be the same without you, sir. | 这里没有你就不一样了,长官. |
[04:57] | On Chulak, when a great warrior retires from battle, we sing a song of lament. | 在Chulak,当一个伟大的战士自战场退役时, 依照惯例是要唱挽歌的. |
[05:06] | Fortunately we are not on Chulak. | 幸好我们并不在Chulak. |
[05:14] | Take care of yourself. | 好好照顾你们自己. |
[05:27] | (Carter) So what do we know about this new guy? | 我们对新来的这家伙知道多少? |
[05:30] | Not much. | 不多. |
[05:31] | I hope he’s not a spit-and-polish, brass tacks… | 希望不是那种衣着整洁,派头十足的.. 怎么说来着… |
[05:34] | – Hard-ass? – I was building up to that. | – 倔驴子? – 我正要那么说. |
[05:37] | Ten hut! | 立-正! |
[05:43] | My name is Major General Bauer. | 我是Bauer少将. |
[05:46] | I’ll be your new commanding officer. | 我将成为你们的新指挥官. |
[05:48] | I’d just like to say I look forward to working with all of you. Thank you. | 我只想说我很期待与各位共事.谢谢. |
[06:04] | Squadron, at ease! | 全体稍息! |
[06:10] | Always leave ’em wanting more… I guess. | 我猜他总是喜欢让人感觉意犹未尽 |
[06:16] | I guess I just was expecting someone a little more… inspiring. | 不知道,我猜我只是在期待更振奋人心的开场白 |
[06:19] | Spend time at the Pentagon and it’s easy to become a bureaucrat. | 当你在五角大楼待得太久了,很容易成为 一个官僚. |
[06:23] | (Bauer) Or a politician. | 或是政客. |
[06:26] | Depends on where your interests lie. | 就看你的兴趣所致了 |
[06:29] | – General, l… – At ease, Major Carter. | – 将军… – 别紧张,Carter少校.放松点 |
[06:33] | I’ve been going over your research into naqahdah reactors. | 我浏览了你对naqahdah反应器的研究成果. |
[06:38] | Very impressive. | 非常了不起. |
[06:40] | Large-scale application is mostly theoretical right now,… | 大规模利用目前还只是处于理论阶段. |
[06:43] | ..but the mineral shows great potential as a power source. | 不过这种矿物有成为能源供给替代品 的巨大潜力. |
[06:46] | It shows interesting properties when used in conjunction with nuclear ordnance. | 当它与传统核武器结合起来时, 也有些有趣的特性. |
[06:52] | Well, it does tend to increase the explosive effect. Yes, sir. | 它确实能加强爆炸威力, 是的,长官. |
[06:57] | The Pentagon feels that the Stargate project,… | 五角大楼认为星际之门计划… |
[07:01] | ..while exposing Earth to great danger, has yet to produce any practical returns. | ..既给地球带来了危险, 不过也产生了实质的回报.. |
[07:05] | We’ve been working on a device… | 我们正在研究一种装置 |
[07:07] | ..to take advantage of this naqahdah-enhancing effect. | 它的设计将利用naqahdah的强化效果. |
[07:10] | I’d like you to take part in the operation. | 我希望你能参与其中. |
[07:14] | – What about my duties with SG-1? – You’ve been reassigned. | – 那我在SG-1的职位呢? – 你已经被调职了. |
[07:17] | – What? – As have you, Dr Jackson. | – 什么? – 至于你,Jackson博士. |
[07:20] | An archaeologist has no place on a frontline unit. | 考古学家不该插足前线单位. |
[07:23] | You’ll be a consultant, going off world only as required. | 从现在起你将担任顾问, 只在有需要的时候才能前往外部世界. |
[07:26] | – General Bauer… – The decision has been made, Major. | – 可Bauer将军… – 已经决定了,少校. |
[07:33] | I suggest you get to work. | 我建议你开始工作. |
[07:47] | (Bauer) Come. | 进来. |
[07:51] | – Colonel O’Neill. – General. | – O’Neill上校. – 将军. |
[07:54] | Thank you, Kim. | 谢谢你,上尉. |
[07:58] | I’ve just been going through your mission reports. | 我刚浏览了你的任务报告. |
[08:03] | – Yes, sir? – They’re satisfactory. | – 是的,长官? – 令人很满意. |
[08:06] | You might want to include bullet-point summaries with each section. | 不过你以后最好给 每一节都加上标注摘要. |
[08:09] | Makes for an easier read. | 这样比较好读. |
[08:14] | Bullet-point summaries? | 标注摘要? |
[08:17] | Is there a problem with that? | 有问题吗? |
[08:20] | General, I realise the format of my reports is of vital importance… | 将军,我意识到了我报告的格式有多重要. |
[08:26] | ..and, if you’d like, someday we can talk about fonts and margins. | 如果你希望的话,我们可以找一天来一起讨论 这些字体和页面的问题 |
[08:30] | But now I’d like to discuss why you’re dismantling my team without discussion. | 不过现在我想谈谈 你未经讨论就拆散我的小队的事情. |
[08:35] | General Hammond may have allowed you a certain latitude in his presence,… | Hammond将军也许能容忍 你在他面前某种程度的放肆… |
[08:39] | ..but you’d do well to watch your tone with me. | ..但你跟我在一起时 最好小心你说话的语气. |
[08:44] | General Hammond kept us together for a reason. | 你应该知道Hammond将军分配我们在一起 是有原因的 |
[08:47] | The fact is, if it wasn’t for SG-1 ,… | 事实上如果不是SG-1的话… |
[08:51] | ..right now you’d be sittin’ with a snake in your head,… | 你会带着个里面有条蛇虫的脑袋坐在这里. |
[08:53] | – ..instead of your head up your a… – Colonel! | – ..而不是你屁股上面现在的这个脑袋. – 上校! |
[08:59] | No one around here is above reproach. | 这里没有人是无可责难的. |
[09:02] | If it continues, your long history of insubordination… | 如果你悠久的叛逆记录继续下去的话 |
[09:05] | ..will come to a swift and unspectacular end under my command, I assure you. | 我保证在我的领导之下你会很快 悄无声息地结束你的职业生涯 |
[09:13] | Now I suggest you take some time to think things over. | 现在我建议你休息几天, 把事情好好想清楚. |
[09:20] | Decide if you still want to be a part of this operation. | 决定你是不是还要继续呆在这里. |
[09:24] | Dismissed. | 解散,上校 |
[09:48] | – Hello, Jack. Come on in. – General. | – 你好,Jack,进来. – 将军. |
[09:54] | Good to see you’re keepin’ busy. | 很高兴看见你还在忙 |
[09:57] | Have a seat. | 坐. |
[10:01] | – What are you doing? – A little vacation. | – 你来干什么? – 我正在休短假. |
[10:05] | – Didn’t you just take some time off? – Yeah. This one wasn’t by choice. | – 你不是才休过假吗? – 这次可不是我想要的. |
[10:11] | Not everyone is gonna be as patient with you as I was. | 可不是每个人都像我一样对你有耐心. |
[10:17] | That’s why I’m here, sir. | 这就是我来的原因,长官. |
[10:20] | – Bit of a rough adjustment? – Oh, no. Everything’s fine. | – 有点不适应? – 喔,不,不,一切都很好. |
[10:26] | SG-1’s been dismantled,… | SG-1被拆散了 |
[10:28] | ..Daniel’s got a desk job, Teal’c’s with SG-3… | Daniel去坐办公室了 Teal’c被派到SG-3 |
[10:31] | ..and Carter’s working on some kind of doomsday machine. Same old, same old. | Carter在研究某种末日武器 你知道的,又回到老样子了 |
[10:36] | – Are you serious? – For once, yes. | – 你是认真的? – 就这一次,是的. |
[10:41] | It’s going to take time to get used to the man. I’m sure he’s competent. | 只是需要些时间去适应一个人, 我相信他能胜任他的工作. |
[10:44] | Come on, General! | 拜托,将军! |
[10:47] | I’ve never met anyone who liked doing what they do more than you. | 我没遇到过任何比你还热爱本职工作的人. |
[10:51] | And you were good at it. Great. | 而且你干的很好,很出色. |
[10:54] | You’ll never convince me you just got fed up. I’ll never buy that. | 我才不相信你对此厌倦了,我决不相信. |
[10:59] | I’m sorry. It’s out of my hands, Jack. | 抱歉,我也无能为力,Jack. |
[11:04] | – What does that mean? – I can’t discuss it. | – 什么意思? – 我不能说. |
[11:09] | General? | 将军? |
[11:13] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白. |
[11:15] | And I won’t… unless you explain it to me. | 你不跟我解释我当然不明白 |
[11:25] | Two weeks ago, I was contacted by a representative of the NID. | 两个星期前,一个NID的代表跟我联系. |
[11:29] | He suggested I should become more aggressive in my policies. | 他建议我的方针应该更大胆一些 |
[11:33] | They have no jurisdiction over you. | 他们没权利干涉你 |
[11:35] | They wanted to gain access to offworld technology,… | 他们要我帮他们获取外星科技 |
[11:38] | ..which they’re unable to do since we shut down their side operation. | 自从我们掐断了他们的秘密途径 他们就无法这么做了 |
[11:42] | – You told ’em to go to hell? – Of course. | – 你叫他们去死吧! – 当然. |
[11:44] | Then he told me, if I didn’t cooperate, there would be consequences. | 然后他告诉我要是我不合作的话 后果自负. |
[11:49] | The next day, two men in plain clothes,… | 第二天,两个穿着便服… |
[11:52] | ..driving a black, unmarked car, picked up my granddaughters at school. | ..开着一辆没有标志的黑色汽车的人 从学校接走了我的孙女们. |
[11:58] | – I don’t believe it. – They took them for a ride,… | – 我真不敢相信. – 他们带她们兜了会风.. |
[12:01] | ..then brought them home. The girls were fine, but I got the message. | ..然后送她们回了家. 孩子们都没事,但我明白是怎么回事了. |
[12:07] | We’re talking about an organisation as powerful as the CIA. | 这是个和CIA一样神通广大的组织. |
[12:10] | These people are above the law. I can’t protect my family 24 hours a day. | 这些人凌驾于法律之上. 我没办法一天24小时保护我的家人. |
[12:16] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择. |
[12:18] | Of course not. | 当然没有. |
[12:24] | Don’t get yourself into trouble over this, Jack. | 你别惹祸上身,Jack. |
[12:31] | You know me, sir. | 你了解我,长官. |
[12:59] | Jack O’Neill. Jack O’Neill. | |
[13:02] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是个惊喜啊. |
[13:17] | At ease. | 稍息. |
[13:20] | How are things progressing, Major? | 进展如何了,少校? |
[13:22] | The hardware’s almost ready. But it’s the ratio of naqahdah to lithium hydride. | 硬件基本就绪了, 不过问题出在naqahdah和氢化锂的比例上 |
[13:27] | We don’t have enough weapons-grade material to complete the bomb. | 按照我的计算,我们没有足够的 武器级naqahdah来完成炸弹. |
[13:31] | – Then we’ll have to get some more. – We’re talking about refined naqahdah. | – 那我们只需去多弄一些. – 长官,我们说的是精化naqahdah. |
[13:35] | – It’s extremely rare. – Not on P3S-452. | – 那非常稀少. – P3S-452上可不少. |
[13:39] | – That planet is a Goa’uld stronghold. – I realise that. | – 长官,那个星球是Goa’uld的基地 – 我知道. |
[13:43] | I’m confident a well-armed strike force can get the job done. | 但我相信一支装备精良的突击队能完成任务. |
[13:53] | Nice of you to come by. I don’t get a lot of visitors. | 你能来太好了,没什么人会来看我 |
[13:57] | – I find that hard to believe. – In my line of work,… | – 这可令人难以置信. – 与我共事的人可不会共患难 |
[14:04] | Most of my associates are busy trying to forget they ever knew me. | 我的大多数同事唯恐不能和我脱离干系 |
[14:09] | Your former associates are why I’m here. | 你的前同事正是我来此的原因. |
[14:12] | They’re causing some problems for a friend of mine. | 他们在找我一个朋友的麻烦. |
[14:16] | General Hammond. | Hammond将军. |
[14:19] | – What do you know? – Why should I tell you? | – 你知道些什么? – 为什么我要告诉你? |
[14:23] | Because I can help you. | 因为我能帮你. |
[14:25] | I’ve been convicted of treason. What can you do? | 我犯的是叛国罪, 你能做什么? |
[14:30] | Air Force One and I go way back. | 空军一号,我有老交情 |
[14:35] | – I suppose I’ll have to trust you. – I wasn’t gonna say it. | – 我猜我不得不相信你. – 我可不会这么说. |
[14:39] | It’s very simple. When you shut down the offworld operation with the second gate… | 其实很简单,在你们切断了第二个星门 的外界往来的同时 |
[14:44] | ..you cut off the NID’s access to alien technology. | 你们也切断了NID获得外星科技的途径. |
[14:47] | So they sent you to work for the Russians. | 于是他们就送你去跟俄国人合作. |
[14:49] | The Pentagon made the Russians deep-six their gate… | 五角大楼迫使俄国人放弃他们得到的星门. |
[14:52] | ..in exchange for continued sharing of information and technology. | 他们以继续分享信息和科技来作为交换 |
[14:56] | – We have the only operational gate. – Exactly. | – 唯一能运作的星门在我们手上. – 正是. |
[14:59] | The NID thinks Hammond and the policies of the Stargate programme are too soft. | NID认为Hammond和他管理SGC的政策过于温和. |
[15:04] | So this Bauer guy is part of it? | 所以这个叫Bauer的家伙也是他们的人? |
[15:07] | Truth is, I don’t know. I been out of the loop for a little while. | 说实话,我不知道 我离开这个圈子有一阵子了. |
[15:11] | But it’s possible he’s just a patsy,… | 不过很可能他只是替罪羊 |
[15:14] | ..unwillingly manoeuvred into position because he’s got the right mentality. | 因为他的立场正确,所以不知情地 坐上了这个位子 |
[15:19] | – All sounds so cloak-and-daggery. – They’re a special ops, Colonel Jack. | – 听起来像是间谍小说. – 你也隶属于特别部队,Jack上校. |
[15:23] | Why do you pretend to smell like roses? | 为什么总要装成清白无辜的样子? |
[15:26] | Hey! I never threatened a two-star general by kidnapping his grandkids. | 嗨!我可从来没绑架一个二星将军的 孙女去威胁他. |
[15:31] | Don’t pretend to be so naive, either. | 也别装出一付天真相 |
[15:38] | – How do I get him to back off? – You really wanna play in my sandbox? | – 我要怎么做让他们滚蛋? – 你真的想玩我的游戏,Jack? |
[15:43] | – Tell me what I have to do. – Quid pro quo, Jack. | – 告诉我我该怎么做. – 相应的报酬,Jack. |
[15:50] | You’re facing the death penalty. The best I can do is put in a good word,… | 你面临着死刑, 我最多能帮你说些好话. |
[15:55] | ..maybe recommend they commute your sentence to life. | 或许可以让他们免除你的死刑 |
[15:58] | You’ll have to do a lot more than that. | 这可远远不够 |
[16:01] | I can get you the information you need. | 我能帮你弄到你需要的消息. |
[16:03] | Names. Proof of certain influential people’s involvement with the NID. | 那些涉及到NID的大人物的姓名以及证据. |
[16:10] | – Keep talkin’. – My word is useless. | – 继续说. – 我的话不作数. |
[16:12] | You want hard evidence, you’re gonna have to get me outta here for a few days. | 你想要确凿证据, 你就得让我离开这里几天. |
[16:17] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了? |
[16:19] | Do you know how many strings I’d have to pull to make that happen? | 你知道我要找多少关系才能办到这事? |
[16:23] | One big one. | 一个举足轻重的足矣. |
[16:25] | I know you’re prepared to do it, Jack, or you wouldn’t be here. | 我知道你打算这么做了, 否则你不会来这里. |
[16:29] | I won’t bother to say “You can trust me.” | 我可不会说”你可以相信我”之类的话. |
[16:41] | Receiving transmission, sir. It’s SG-3’s iris code. | 收到信号,长官. 是SG-3的虹膜密码. |
[16:45] | Open the iris. | 打开虹膜. |
[17:06] | Where’s Major Wade? | Wade少校呢? |
[17:09] | Dead. | 死了. |
[17:11] | – What happened? – We met heavy resistance. | – 怎么回事? – 我们遇到了强烈抵抗. |
[17:13] | – Lieutenant Morrison gave cover fire… – What about the naqahdah? | – Morrison上尉负责火力掩护. – naqahdah呢? |
[17:18] | – I believe I secured a sufficient amount. – Excellent. | – 我相信我保住了足够的量. – 好极了. |
[17:21] | You can give me your full briefing later. | 迟些给我完整的任务简报. |
[17:25] | (medic) I’ve stopped the bleeding. Get him to the infirmary. | 我们已经止住了血,把他送去医务室. |
[17:45] | Have you heard of IKEA? | 你听说过”宜家家居”吗? |
[17:47] | You ought to feel privileged, Jack. No one, not even the NID, knows about this place. | 你应该觉得庆幸,Jack,没有人, 甚至连NID都不知道这个地方. |
[17:55] | “Charles Bliss”? “Charles Bliss”? | |
[17:57] | Now you know one of a hundred names I go by. | 这是我上百个化名中的一个. |
[18:03] | I see you’re on that famous beer and mustard diet. How’s that workin’ out? | 看来你在采用著名的啤酒芥末瘦身法, 对你有效吗? |
[18:07] | No, thanks. | 不,谢了. |
[18:19] | If anyone tries to boot the computer up without this disk, the whole thing fries. | 如果任何人不用这张磁盘就想启动电脑的话 里面的所有数据都会销毁 |
[18:30] | – What are you doin’? – Accessing NID files on the lnternet. | – 你在干嘛? – 通过英特网进入NID的档案. |
[18:35] | – On the lnternet? – The organisation is made up of cells. | – 在英特网上? – 这个组织是由多个机构组成的. |
[18:39] | They communicate with each other by accessing bulletin boards on line. | 他们利用网上的公告栏互相联系. |
[18:43] | Information is deposited on any number of firewall-protected floating servers… | 信息存放在若干个有防火墙保护的 非固定服务器内 |
[18:47] | ..and accessed using decoding software and passwords. | 需要使用解密软件及正确的密码才能进入 |
[18:50] | Yada-yada, blah-blah. Why’d we have to come here for this? | 呀哈呀哈,布拉布拉 为什么我们非得到这儿来干这事? |
[18:53] | Because the decoding software happens to be on this computer. | 因为解密软件正好就在这台电脑上. |
[19:03] | – They’ve deactivated my password. – There’s a shocker(!) | – 他们取消了我的密码. – 哦,真让人吃惊 |
[19:07] | I’ll try to hack in through the back door. | 我试试从后门入侵. |
[19:12] | The naqahdah from P3S-452 has been successfully incorporated into the device. | 我们从P3S-452取得的naqahdah 已经成功加入装置里了,长官. |
[19:18] | I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴听到这个消息. |
[19:20] | Here’s the test site. | 这里是实验基地. |
[19:30] | – This planet has plant and animal life. – Yes. | – 这个星球适合动植物生存. – 对. |
[19:35] | But the aerial survey shows no signs of habitation within 50 miles of the gate. | 不过空中搜索显示 在星门半径50哩内没有人烟. |
[19:40] | That may not be good enough. | 这可能不够. |
[19:42] | I’ll need some time to run some simulations. | 我还需要点时间运行模拟程序. |
[19:46] | We’ve never done this before and I’m not sure how destructive this device will be. | 长官,我们以前从没做过这类东西, 我不能完全确定这个装置的威力有多大. |
[19:51] | Major, the whole point of the experiment is to determine… | 少校,实验的重点就是… |
[19:55] | ..how destructive the device will be. | ..测试这个装置的威力大小. |
[19:59] | Request denied. | 要求驳回. |
[20:01] | – But sir… – Proceed with the preparations. | – 但长官… – 继续准备. |
[20:06] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[20:08] | Jack… Jack… | |
[20:10] | Once you get the information to link key names to the NID, what will you do? | 等你拿到跟NID有关的人名后你要怎么做? |
[20:16] | – What do you think? – You’ll turn it over to the Pentagon… | – 你想呢? – 我想你会交给五角大楼… |
[20:19] | ..and hope the proper chain of command leads to justice. | 指望相关的职权部门主持公道. |
[20:25] | – You tryin’ to tell me somethin’, Harry? – You can’t take down the entire NID. | – 你到底想要说什么,Harry? – 你不可能搞垮整个NID. |
[20:30] | – And they’ll kill you for trying. – That wouldn’t be very nice. | – 而且他们会杀了你. – 这可不妙. |
[20:35] | You might be able to hold the evidence over them and get Hammond reinstated. | 不过或许你能掌握他们的罪证,用以交换 Hammond复职. |
[20:42] | – So I should sit on this? – It’s your play. | – 你要我对之袖手旁观? – 这是你的游戏. |
[20:50] | Damn! | 该死! |
[20:58] | I thought you said nobody knew about this place. | 你好像说过没人知道这地方. |
[21:02] | They’ve probably been tracing me since I went on line. | 他们大概从我一上线就开始追踪了. |
[21:06] | – You got a way outta here? – Give me a second. | – 这里还有别的出口吗? – 等一下. |
[21:09] | – What are you doin’? – Burning the hard drive. | – 你在干嘛? – 销毁硬盘数据. |
[21:56] | Nice! | 漂亮! |
[21:57] | And… a nice try to you. | 你想得倒美. |
[22:08] | We’re ready, sir. | 我们准备好了,长官. |
[22:13] | First observation MALP is in position. | 第一辆观测MALP已就位. |
[22:17] | Prepare to send the bomb through. | 准备送炸弹过去. |
[22:20] | Seal it up. | 封起来. |
[22:26] | Yeah, Daniel. How are things at camp? | Daniel,基地的状况如何? |
[22:28] | Um… not good. | 唔…不太好. |
[22:31] | General Bauer’s testing his new naqahdah bomb. | Bauer将军正要测试他的naqahdah炸弹. |
[22:34] | He’s taking short cuts which Sam thinks could be disastrous. | 他想一步登天,Sam觉得这会铸成大错. |
[22:37] | Maybourne claims he doesn’t know if Bauer’s NID or just a gung ho patsy. | Maybourne说他不知道Bauer是不是NID的一员, 或者只是个积极的替罪羊. |
[22:42] | Either way, he’s dangerous. | 无论是哪种,他都很危险. |
[22:44] | Hang in there and do what you can. I’ll check back. | 尽量坚持下去,我会核实的 |
[22:55] | You want one? | 要来一个吗? |
[22:58] | No. There’s still something about you that puts me off my food. | 不必了,你知道我仍然对你没什么好印象 |
[23:02] | I know you’ve got a strong stomach, Jack. I read your file. | 我知道你很能吃,Jack,我看过你的档案. |
[23:06] | Now what does that have to do with anything? | 现在该怎么办? |
[23:09] | You wanna help General Hammond, you have to get your hands dirty. | 你想帮Hammond将军, 就得弄脏你的手. |
[23:12] | Are you willing to see this thing through? | 我要知道你是否能看开这点. |
[23:15] | Under no other circumstances would I sit here and watch you eat. | 否则我才不会坐在这里看你吃东西 |
[23:18] | Yeah, well, things are about to get a lot more dicey. They’re onto us. | 是啊.事情变得更加棘手了, 他们拥有优势. |
[23:23] | Our only chance now is a more direct approach. | 我们现在唯一的机会是单刀直入. |
[23:26] | Such as? | 像是? |
[23:27] | We have to connect someone with influence to the on-line websites. | 我们得找到某些有足够网站权限的人. |
[23:31] | The only way to do that now is straight through one of the high-profile associates. | 目前唯一的办法就是 去找一个倍受瞩目的合作人. |
[23:36] | Who are we talkin’ about here? | 我们在说谁? |
[23:38] | An old friend. | 一个老朋友. |
[23:48] | 50 minutes to target location, sir. | 50分钟后到达目标位置. |
[23:53] | – We have to stop the test. – Why is that? | – 我们得停止实验. – 为什么,博士? |
[23:57] | The aerial survey shows evidence of an old Goa’uld mine. | 空中搜索有证据表明有一个古老的Goa’uld 矿区在那里. |
[24:00] | It’s probably been shut for thousands of years,… | 即使那里已经被关闭了数千年 |
[24:02] | ..but there could still be a lot of naqahdah present. | 那个星球上可能还蕴藏着大量的naqahdah. |
[24:05] | Our soil samples indicate only minute traces. | 我们的土壤样本显示只有微量存在. |
[24:08] | The geological survey I read said there was none. | 我看到的地质勘测资料可是说没有. |
[24:11] | – We’re not stopping the test. – You don’t realise the implications of this. | – 我们不会停止实验. – 我想你还没意识到其后果 |
[24:17] | Or maybe you do. | 也许你意识到了. |
[24:22] | – Are you making an accusation, Major? – You knew all along, didn’t you? | – 你在指责我,少校? – 你早就知道了,不是吗? |
[24:27] | You were hoping for a chain reaction with the naqahdah in the soil. | 你希望和土壤里的naqahdah 产生连锁反应,长官. |
[24:31] | – That entire planet could be destroyed. – The possibility has been considered. | – 整个星球都可能被毁灭. – 我们考虑到了这种可能性. |
[24:38] | Most Goa’uld worlds have a high incidence of naqahdah. | 多数Goa’uld占领的星球都有大量naqahdah. |
[24:41] | This would be a very effective weapon against them. | 这可能是对付他们的利器. |
[24:44] | There’s only one problem, sir. When that bomb goes off,… | 长官,唯一的问题是当炸弹爆炸时… |
[24:47] | ..we’ll still be connected to the planet by the Stargate. | 我们通过激活的星门与该星球连结. |
[24:50] | Radiation, gravitation and time distortion has come back through a wormhole. | 我们之前曾见到过由外接虫洞导致的 辐射增加,重力影响,甚至是时间扭曲 |
[24:55] | I am told we should be able to get just enough data… | 根据我的情报 |
[24:58] | ..before the Stargate is destroyed and the wormhole disconnected. | 在星门被炸毁,虫洞解除连接之前 我们应该能收集到足够的资料. |
[25:02] | – Who provided this intelligence? – That is not your concern. | – 谁给的情报? – 那不关你的事. |
[25:05] | Sir, we’ve seen the Stargate survive a direct hit from a meteorite. | 长官,我们见过星际之门 被陨石直接撞击之后还完好的例子. |
[25:09] | We have no way of knowing what might happen. | 事实上我们根本无法预料到会发生什么事. |
[25:12] | A risk assessment has been made and it was deemed acceptable. | 我们已经做过风险评估并认为可以接受. |
[25:16] | End of discussion. | 讨论结束. |
[25:29] | – How long have you known the guy? – We go way back. | – 你认识这家伙多久了? – 我们从后面走. |
[25:43] | – Looks like a party. – (rings doorbell) | 看来像是个宴会. |
[25:49] | – Yes? – Please tell the senator… | – 有何贵干? – 麻烦你通知参议员… |
[25:51] | ..Colonel Maybourne and Colonel O’Neill would like to see him. | ..说Maybourne上校和O’Neill上校想见他. |
[25:55] | – He has guests. – Tell him he has two more. | – 他有客人. – 告诉他又多了两个. |
[26:01] | – What the hell are you doing here? – Our invitations must be lost in the mail. | – 见鬼,你们来这里干嘛? – 我们的邀请函肯定是寄丢了. |
[26:06] | This is not a good time. | 这不是个好时间. |
[26:08] | – Who is it, dear? – A couple of old friends. | – 是谁啊,亲爱的? – 啊,两个老朋友. |
[26:11] | Afternoon, ma’am. I’m Mr Starsky. This is… Hutch. | 下午好,女士.我是Starsky. 这位是Hutch. |
[26:15] | Well, come in, come in. | 进来,进来. |
[26:27] | We’re just having a little get-together. | 我们只是小聚一番. |
[26:35] | Oscar, down. | Oscar,下去! |
[26:37] | It’s all right. | 没关系. |
[26:41] | He seems to like you, Mr Starsky. | 它好像很喜欢你,Starsky先生. |
[26:43] | Birds of a feather, ma’am. | 物以类聚嘛,女士. |
[26:45] | Dear, Starsky & Hutch is an old TV show. | 亲爱的,《Starsky与Hutch》是个 老电视秀节目 |
[26:48] | Oh! You’re actors, then? | 喔,那你们是演员? |
[26:54] | Maybe we’d better go up to my study. | 我们去楼上书房如何? |
[26:58] | This won’t take long. | 不会太久的. |
[27:12] | The weapon is in position. | 武器已就位. |
[27:29] | – What happened? – We’ve lost transmission. | – 怎么了? – 我们失去信号了. |
[27:32] | The observation MALP was destroyed. | 观测MALP已被摧毁. |
[27:36] | The wormhole did not disconnect. | 虫洞并未解除. |
[27:38] | Sir, I’m picking up increasing levels of radiation in the gate room. | 长官,星门房间的辐射量在不断上升 |
[27:44] | – Gamma rays, ultrahigh frequency. – Shut down the gate! | – 是超高频率的伽玛射线 – 关闭星门! |
[27:50] | No response. Radiation levels approaching critical. | 没反应. 辐射等级达到危险值. |
[27:54] | Close the iris. | 关上虹膜. |
[28:00] | Radiation decreasing. | 辐射值降低中. |
[28:02] | (Carter) lf the iris succumbs to the heat and loses integrity,… | 长官,如果虹膜不敌高温完全崩解的话 |
[28:05] | ..there will be no way to stop radiation bombarding the base. We must evacuate. | 根本无法阻止辐射冲击基地, 我们得撤离. |
[28:09] | We were sure the other gate would be destroyed. | 我们肯定那边的星门会被摧毁的呀. |
[28:11] | Sir, we have to act now. | 长官!我们得立即行动! |
[28:21] | Attention all personnel. | 所有人员注意. |
[28:22] | By order of General Bauer, commence immediate evacuation of the base. | 根据Bauer将军的命令, 立即撤离基地. |
[28:27] | Repeat: immediate evacuation. This is not a drill. | 重复,立刻撤离. 这不是演习. |
[28:32] | We can monitor the gate from a security station on level 16. | 我们可以在16层的安全站监看星门房间. |
[28:36] | – What’s going to happen, Major? – I have no way of knowing that, sir. | – 少校,接下来会怎样? – 我无法知道,长官. |
[28:42] | I guess your risk assessment didn’t cover this. | 我猜你的风险评估没考虑到这种情况吧. |
[28:55] | Gentlemen, I have the undersecretary of state, the governor of Maryland… | 先生们,副国务卿,马里兰州州长… |
[28:59] | ..and half the United States congress in my living room, so let’s make it quick. | ..以及半数的美国国会议员在客厅里等我, 所以快一点. |
[29:04] | What in God’s name can I possibly do for you? | 天啊,我到底能帮你们做什么? |
[29:07] | We need some information on the NID. | 我们需要NID的一些资料. |
[29:10] | NID? The NID? | |
[29:13] | Snaky government agency involved in all sorts of illegal covert operations. | 一个参与各种非法秘密任务的阴暗 政府机构. |
[29:19] | Like blackmailing air-force generals. | 比如恐吓空军的将军. |
[29:23] | You are making less and less sense to me as the seconds are passing away,… | 我越来越听不懂你在说什么 |
[29:28] | ..along with my patience. | 我的耐心是有限的. |
[29:30] | So you’re not aware of all the money they gave to your re-election campaign? | 别告诉我你不知道他们汇进你 竞选帐号里的钱. |
[29:34] | If you question my campaign finances, tell the federal elections commission. | 如果你对我的选举资金有意见的话, 何不直接提报给联邦选举委员会? |
[29:39] | – That’s just the tip of the iceberg. – Aren’t you supposed to be in prison? | – 这只是冰山一角. – 你不是该呆在联邦监狱里的吗,上校? |
[29:43] | Colonel O’Neill asked the president… | O’Neill上校慷慨地请求总统… |
[29:45] | ..to help me dig up some information about my former associates. | ..来让我从我的前合作者那边挖点料出来. |
[29:51] | And you trust this man? | 你相信这个人? |
[29:55] | No. | 不信. |
[29:57] | I’m sorry, General, but this conversation has lost all amusement for me. | 不好意思,先生们, 我已经对这个话题失去了兴趣. |
[30:03] | – I have a party to get back to. – We’re not goin’ anywhere. | – 我要回宴会去了. – 我们哪儿也不去. |
[30:08] | – Excuse me? – I’m not leavin’ till I get what I came for. | – 什么? – 除非我得到我要的东西,我是不会离开的. |
[30:12] | Oh. And what are you going to do? | 哦,那你想怎样? |
[30:16] | Well… I was thinkin’ about shootin’ ya. | 我在考虑朝你开枪. |
[30:21] | Jack… what are you doing? | Jack.你在干嘛? |
[30:25] | Gettin’ a little dirty for you, Maybourne? | 你受不了了,Maybourne? |
[30:35] | Bringing the gate room on line. | 连线星门房间. |
[30:40] | The iris is holding, but it’s starting to heat up. | 虹膜暂时还没事,但温度一直在上升. |
[30:43] | – How long before it loses integrity? – I’m not sure. | – 它离完全崩溃还有多久? – 我不确定. |
[30:46] | We may have turned that planet into a giant ball of superheated plasma. | 我们有可能把那个星球变成了一团 滚烫的岩浆. |
[30:49] | It could power the gate for months. | 它也许能为星门提供好几个月的能量. |
[30:52] | – We have to autodestruct. – The other gate survived the explosion. | – 我们必须设定自毁装置. – 另一边的大门都没被爆炸摧毁. |
[30:56] | – Would not ours as well? – At least it would be buried under rock. | – 我们这边的不也一样吗? – 但至少可以把它埋在几百万吨的岩石下. |
[30:59] | (Carter) It wouldn’t stop pumping out radiation. | 那也阻止不了它继续传送辐射. |
[31:02] | – Eventually the heat will melt the iris. – Then what do we do, Major? | – 最后虹膜还是会熔化. – 那我们要怎么办,少校? |
[31:07] | There is a chance that the gate will shut down on its own. | 唯一的机会就是星门能自动关闭. |
[31:11] | – The 38-minute window. – There’s no way to know for sure. | – 38分钟时限. – 我们没办法确定,长官. |
[31:14] | These are untested circumstances. | 这种情况下未测试过. |
[31:18] | How long has the gate been open? | 星门已经打开多久了? |
[31:23] | Coming up on 21 minutes. | 快21分钟了. |
[31:30] | Colonel, have you taken leave of your senses? | 上校,你是彻底疯了吗? |
[31:32] | I’m with Maybourne. What does that say? | 我能跟Maybourne混在一起, 那说明了什么? |
[31:34] | How dare you come into my house, waving a gun? | 你怎么敢在我家里拿着枪乱挥? |
[31:37] | Not waving – pointing. Sit down. | 没有挥,只有指着而已.坐下. |
[31:44] | I hope you realise you’re making the biggest mistake of your life. | 上校,我希望你能意识到, 你犯下了你这辈子最大的错误. |
[31:48] | When this is over, I promise you’ll regret the day we ever met. | 等事情结束后,我保证你会为我们见面 的这天感到后悔. |
[31:51] | That day’s come and gone, Senator. | 那天早就过了,参议员. |
[31:53] | If you don’t care about your own career, think about your friends. | 就算你不在意自己的前途, 你也该为你的朋友想想. |
[31:57] | – What does that mean? – You mess with me,… | – 什么意思? – 你把我惹火了. |
[31:59] | ..and Dr Jackson will be out of the SGC permanently… | Jackson博士将永远离开SGC. |
[32:02] | ..and Major Carter will be cleaning toilets in an air-force weather station in Alaska. | Carter少校会在阿拉斯加的 某个空军气象观测站洗厕所. |
[32:07] | And as for the alien, Teal’c… | 至于外星人Teal’c… |
[32:10] | Let’s just say I know some bioengineers in the Department of Defense… | 这么说好了, 我认识一些国防部的生物工程科学家… |
[32:14] | ..who’d love to get their hands on his symbiote. | 他们会非常乐意研究他的共生体. |
[32:16] | OK, I’m in. I need the password. | 好,我进去了,我需要密码. |
[32:22] | I’ll give you a choice: white meat, or dark meat? | 我让你选,要打上半身还是下半身? |
[32:26] | – You wouldn’t dare. – It’s usually something familiar,… | – 你不敢. – 密码通常是熟悉的东西… |
[32:29] | ..like a wife’s maiden name. | ..比如老婆结婚前的姓. |
[32:33] | I have a wife, three children, seven grandchildren… | 我有一个老婆,三个孩子, 七个孙儿… |
[32:36] | ..and various nieces and nephews. | ..和一大堆侄儿侄女. |
[32:39] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运. |
[32:50] | Try “Oscar”. | 试试”Oscar”. |
[32:56] | (Maybourne) That’s it. We’re in. | 就是它,我们进去了. |
[32:59] | I’m downloading now. | 我正在下载. |
[33:03] | Kinsey’s on-line activities connect him to NID actions over the last year and a half,… | Kinsey的在线记录表明他和 过去一年半内的NID行动有关. |
[33:09] | ..including the secret operation I ran out of Area 51 ,… | ..包括我在51区执行的秘密任务… |
[33:13] | ..the involvement with the Russians… | 还有与俄国人的交易… |
[33:17] | ..and the threats to Hammond. | ..以及威胁Hammond. |
[33:19] | (O’Neill) You’re a piece of work, Kinsey. | 你可真能干,Kinsey. |
[33:22] | You try to shut down the SGC. | 你想要关闭SGC. |
[33:25] | You make a speech about how you hate secret organisations,… | 你在演讲时说你是多么地痛恨秘密组织… |
[33:28] | – ..then jump in bed with the NID. – I still think the gate’s a Pandora’s box. | – ..而现在你却跟NID同流合污,这算什么! – 我依然认为星际之门是潘朵拉的盒子. |
[33:32] | It should be buried for ever. But as long as it’s open and is a threat to this planet,… | 我依然认为它该被永远埋葬. 只要它还开着,它就一直是地球的威胁 |
[33:38] | ..then I’m gonna make sure it’s used the way it should be used: | 那我就要确定它用在它该用的地方: |
[33:41] | ..to defend God’s creation. | 保护芸芸众生. |
[33:43] | Blow the rhetoric up somebody else’s nose. | 把这套美丽的谎话留着跟别人说去吧. |
[33:47] | – You’re just a power-hungry hypocrite. – The only currency in this town is power. | – 你不过是个渴求权力的伪君子. – 这个国度里权力就是一切. |
[33:52] | So if I have to shake hands with the devil in order to do the Lord’s work,… | 所以如果我不得不与恶魔共舞来履行 上帝的旨意 |
[33:57] | – ..then so be it. – You self-righteous son of a bitch. | – ..我绝不会退缩. – 你这个自以为是的浑球. |
[34:00] | – Where do you get off…? – Judge not lest ye be judged! | – 你准备从哪里开始? – 在你批评别人的时候想想你自己! |
[34:04] | I read the mission reports from that mountain. | 我读过来自那座山里的任务报告. |
[34:06] | You play with the fate of this planet on a daily basis. | 你经常将这个星球的命运玩弄于股掌之上. |
[34:09] | I’m doing the job I was asked to do. | 我只是做我的本职工作. |
[34:12] | I doubt very much your constituents could say the same about you. | 我很怀疑你的选民能同样认同你 |
[34:17] | Please! Given the chance, half of all American citizens won’t even vote. | 拜托,得了吧, 有半数的美国公民从不投票. |
[34:21] | And the half that do vote are too stupid to know what they’re doing. | 而另外半数投票的 则蠢到不知道他们自己在干什么. |
[34:25] | Which explains how you got elected. | 这解释了你为什么会当选. |
[34:28] | In order to expose me, you’re gonna have to compromise the secrecy of the SGC. | 如果要揭发我,你就得暴露SGC的秘密. |
[34:33] | Are you really willing to do that? | 你真想这么做? |
[34:36] | (Maybourne) I’m done. | 我好了. |
[34:43] | Give it up. | 给我. |
[34:46] | What are you going to do? Take down the whole NID? | 你打算怎么做? 弄垮整个NID? |
[34:50] | Nope. | 不. |
[34:53] | Here’s the deal. | 我的条件很简单. |
[34:56] | Get them to reinstate Hammond, or this disk goes to the press. | 叫他们让Hammond复职,否则这张磁盘就会见报. |
[35:00] | It’ll never see the light of day. | 它永远不会见光的. |
[35:02] | I don’t think you’ll see the light of day if your friends find out you’re the weak link. | 我看见不到光的人会是你,要是你那些 见不得人的朋友发现你是薄弱一环的话. |
[35:10] | You learned to play hardball pretty fast, didn’t you, Colonel? | 你很快就学会不择手段了,不是吗?上校. |
[35:13] | I had a good teacher. | 我有个好老师. |
[35:15] | Trouble, Jack. | 有麻烦了,Jack. |
[35:34] | Approaching 38 minutes. | 接近38分钟了. |
[35:46] | Who made the call? Your wife? | 谁打的电话?你老婆? |
[35:50] | Give me the disk… and you might just get outta here alive. | 把磁盘交给我, 你们也许还能活着走出这里. |
[35:56] | They won’t come in here with the group he’s got downstairs. | 只要楼下那些人还在的话 他们就不会进来. |
[35:59] | But we’ve still gotta get out. | 但我们还是得出去啊. |
[36:22] | – It’s still open? – Yes, sir. | – 它还开着吗? – 是的,长官. |
[36:30] | Well, there’s no point staying here. | 那就没必要待在这里了. |
[36:33] | I’ll inform the president from the surface. | 我会到地面上去通知总统. |
[36:37] | Yes, sir. I’m sure it’ll be much safer up there(!) | 是的,长官, 我相信那边要安全多了 |
[36:52] | (Teal’c) Major Carter! | Carter少校! |
[37:06] | – What happened? – The gate shut itself off. | – 怎么了? – 星门自己关上了. |
[37:10] | – Are you sure? – It’s over. | – 你确定? – 都结束了. |
[37:20] | For what it’s worth, Major,… | 我只能这么说,少校 |
[37:23] | ..l’m sorry. | 我很抱歉. |
[37:42] | Great party, Mrs K. Thank you. | 很棒的宴会,K太太,谢谢你. |
[37:55] | Senator Kinsey! Senator Kinsey! | Kinsey参议员! Kinsey参议员! |
[37:58] | We’ve heard you are planning to run for the White House. | 我们听说你准备入主白宫. |
[38:02] | – The White House?! – Are you declaring your candidacy? | – 白宫?! – 你准备正式宣布竞选吗? |
[38:08] | Diane, this is really not how I intended this to come out. | Diane,这真的不是我所预计的方式. |
[38:13] | So it’s true, then, Senator? | 那这就是真的了,参议员? |
[38:15] | Well… now that you’re all here… | 好吧,既然你们都在这儿了 |
[38:20] | We’ve often talked about my goals. | 我们常谈到我的目标. |
[38:22] | Do I think I would make a good president? You’re damn right I would. | 我认为自己能当个好总统吗? 你们完全正确,我会的. |
[38:27] | You know how I feel about things. You know how hard I’ve worked. | 你们知道我对现状的态度, 你们知道我工作有多努力. |
[38:31] | The potential I see in the people of this great nation… | 我看到这个伟大国家的人民的潜力… |
[38:35] | ..and the way so many of its leaders have let them down,… | ..以及它的领导者们让他们失望的样子 |
[38:38] | ..it’s enough to bring tears to your eyes. | 这足以让你们流下眼泪. |
[38:41] | The solutions to the problems faced by our government are so simple. | 政府要解决这些问题的方法是如此简单. |
[38:48] | Listen to the people. | 倾听人民的声音. |
[39:14] | – Jack, come in. – General. | – Jack,进来. – 将军. |
[39:18] | – It’s good to have you back. – Thank you. | – 你能回来真好. – 谢谢你. |
[39:20] | I hear I missed quite a bit of excitement while I was gone. | 听说我不在时错过了挺刺激的事情. |
[39:23] | – You’ll have to ask Carter about that, sir. – I’m looking forward to the debriefing. | – 那你要问Carter了,长官. – 我正在等任务报告. |
[39:28] | As am l. | 我也是. |
[39:30] | Jack… what do I owe you for this? | Jack.我要怎么还你这个人情? |
[39:35] | Continued latitude, patience and understanding. | 继续保持宽容,耐心和理解. |
[39:39] | So… just be yourself, sir. | 做回你自己就好,长官. |
[39:45] | Hammond. Hammond. | |
[39:48] | It’s for you. | 找你的. |
[39:54] | – Hello? – Hello, Jack. | – 喂? – 你好,Jack. |
[39:57] | Maybourne. Maybourne. | |
[40:00] | – Where are you? – I’m not in jail, if that’s what you think. | – 你在哪? – 如果你以为是在监狱的话可就错了. |
[40:06] | I e-mailed myself a copy of the evidence when I saved it to disk for ya. | 我帮你把罪证下载到磁片里的时候, 顺便e-mail给了我自己一份. |
[40:13] | I know. | 我知道. |
[40:14] | Kinsey got me transferred to a nicer facility… | Kinsey觉得有责任在我等待死刑的时候, 把我转往一个好一点的机构… |
[40:19] | It made things simple after that. | 在那之后事情就容易多了. |
[40:21] | Why didn’t you try to escape when you were with me? | 你跟我在一起的时候为什么没试图逃跑? |
[40:23] | Come on, Jack. | 拜托,Jack. |
[40:26] | You trusted me. I didn’t want you to look bad for the president. | 你信任我, 我也不想让你在总统面前难堪. |
[40:29] | Besides, you’re too good to have let it happen. | 再说你太精明, 根本不会让这种事发生. |
[40:33] | – So what are you gonna do now? – Short term, I’ll have a few margaritas. | – 你现在打算怎么办? – 暂时我想先来几杯玛格丽特. |
[40:38] | – And after that, who knows? – Yeah, right. | – 至于以后,谁知道呢? – 说的是. |
[40:42] | Thanks for all your help. | 谢谢你的帮忙. |
[40:49] | General… about what you owe me? | 将军…关于你欠我情的事? |
[40:53] | Anything I can do. | 只要我能做到的. |
[40:56] | Well, nothing right now, but… | 现在没有.但… |
[40:59] | ..one day I may ask you to… | 也许有一天我会请你… |
[41:02] | ..buy back my soul. | ..买回我的灵魂. |