时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”: | SG-1前情回顾 |
[00:09] | I am Tanith. | 我是Tanith |
[00:11] | It is my honour to pledge my allegiance to the Tok’ra. | 很荣幸能效忠Tok’ra |
[00:16] | If we allow Tanith to believe he has deceived us,… | 如果让Tanith相信他欺骗了我们 |
[00:19] | ..we will be able to use that against the Goa’uld. | ..我们就能利用它来对付Goa’uld |
[00:21] | – Disinformation. – Yes. | -假情报 -是的 |
[00:24] | I hope one day we will meet again, Teal’c. | 希望有一天能再见,Teal’c |
[00:29] | You have my promise. | 这是我的承诺 |
[00:31] | Argh! | 啊! |
[00:33] | – (woman) What did it show? – The murder of my father. | – 说明了什么? – 我父亲的死 |
[00:37] | So what now? | 那现在如何? |
[00:39] | Apophis will easily absorb Heru-ur’s forces into his own. | Apophis很容易把 Heru-ur的军队吸为已用 |
[00:43] | He is now a bigger threat than ever before. | 他现在比以前的威胁更大了 |
[00:50] | Cronus came in his ship and said that our planet now fell under his domain. | Cronus带着他的舰队来了 占领了我们的星球 |
[00:54] | He commanded we worship him. | 他命令我们拜他为神 |
[00:56] | What do we do with the other Jaffa once we’ve dealt with Cronus? | 我们对付Cronus时 要怎么应付其他的Jaffa? |
[01:21] | Go tell your people Cronus is dead. | 去告诉你的人民Cronus死了 |
[01:49] | – What is happening? – There’s a mother ship entering orbit. | – 怎么了? – 有一艘母舰进入了轨道 |
[02:01] | – We must evacuate immediately. – We have been expecting it. | – 我们必须马上疏散 – 我们早有准备 |
[02:13] | Hey, kids. | 嘿,孩子们 |
[02:15] | We’re not parked in a red zone, are we? | 我们没停在禁停区吧? |
[03:25] | – Tanith was surprised to see us. – We didn’t want to give him any warning. | – Tanith见到我们很吃惊 – 我们没想让他知道. |
[03:29] | – He doesn’t suspect you’re on to him? – We’ll see soon enough. | – 他没有怀疑你们识破了他? – 还不知道,很快就清楚了 |
[03:34] | Of what do you speak? | 你们在说什么? |
[03:36] | Thanks to the mother ship you’re so graciously lending us… | 感谢你们慷慨的把母舰借给我们… |
[03:39] | Not me. Hammond. It was an order, remember? | 不是我要借.是Hammond. 是他的命令,记得吗? |
[03:42] | Anyway, we can move the Stargate to a planet not currently on the Goa’uld map. | 不管怎样,我们能把星际之门 移到当前Goa’uld地图上没有的行星上 |
[03:47] | We can finally ensure the security of a more permanent Tok’ra base. | 我们能最终保证 Tok’ra基地更持久的安全 |
[03:50] | As useful as Tanith has been in relaying false information to Apophis,… | Tanith提供给Apophis的假情报很有效. |
[03:54] | – ..we can’t afford to take him with us. – What will become of him? | – 我们不能冒险带他一起走 – 他会怎么样? |
[03:58] | We have a little surprise planned. | 我们计划了一个小惊喜 |
[04:00] | Shall we? | 对吗? |
[04:07] | Colonel O’Neill, Teal’c, allow me to welcome you back to Vorash. | O’Neill上校, Teal’c, 欢迎回到Vorash. |
[04:12] | – High Council Per’sus sends greetings. – Always a pleasure. | – 高级议员Per’sus向你们问候 – 谢谢 |
[04:16] | I must say, Colonel, I was most intrigued by your means of arrival. | 我必须说,上校 我对你们的旅行方式很有兴趣 |
[04:21] | Yeah, it’s a sweet ride. | 是的,美好的旅程 |
[04:24] | A little rusty, but it’s still got zip. | 有点生锈,但还能拉上 |
[04:27] | How exactly did a Goa’uld mother ship come into your possession? | Goa’uld的母舰怎么到你们手上的? |
[04:32] | Well, it was kind of a… trade deal. | 是一种交易 |
[04:37] | – How so? – Cronus gave us his ship,… | – 怎么说? – Cronus把他的飞船给了我们 |
[04:41] | ..and he got what was comin’ to him. | ..而他得到了应有的下场 |
[04:45] | Really? Cronus is dead? | 真的? Cronus死了? |
[04:52] | Now we have access to a mother ship we can move our people and our Stargate,… | 现在我们能使用母舰 把我们的人民和星际之门运走… |
[04:56] | ..and thereby establish a completely new and secure base. | ..并建立一个全新的安全基地 |
[05:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[05:04] | Why have I been excluded from such important information? | 为什么我会不知道这么重要的信息? |
[05:08] | The Tok’ra did not wish Apophis to be informed. | Tok’ra不想Apophis得到消息 |
[05:14] | We’ve been aware of your duplicity from the beginning. | 我们从一开始就怀疑你了 |
[05:17] | You deceived and then murdered the Jaffa Shan’auc. | 你欺骗并谋杀了Jaffa Shan’auc. |
[05:21] | You took the host Hebron, and have been acting as a spy amongst us ever since. | 你得到了寄主Hebron 从此就在我们当中做了间谍 |
[05:27] | You have been used to channel misinformation to Apophis. | 你被利用来传递假情报给Apophis. |
[05:31] | He will be most displeased when he learns the truth. | 他知道真相后会大怒的 |
[05:38] | This is absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[05:46] | You will never escape. | 你们永远也逃不了 |
[05:50] | The System Lords will hunt you down to the ends of the galaxy. | 系统领主们会穷追你们到星系尽头 |
[06:06] | That guy is a living clich? | 那家伙真是废话连篇 |
[06:17] | I wish to speak to the prisoner. | 我想和囚犯谈谈 |
[06:29] | I wasn’t aware I was allowed guests. How kind of you to visit me, Teal’c. | 我以为不会有人来看我 你来看我真好,Teal’c |
[06:34] | My presence here is not motivated by kindness. | 我来这里不是出于善心 |
[06:37] | I am here to deliver your sentence as decreed by the Tok’ra High Council. | 我来这里是宣布Tok’ra 最高委员会对你的判决 |
[06:41] | Death, I suppose. | 死刑,对吧. |
[06:43] | You are to be extracted from the host Hebron, and left behind here on Vorash. | 你将被从寄主Hebron体内取出,留在Vorash. |
[06:47] | If fortunate, you will die before Apophis discovers you were used by the Tok’ra. | 如果幸运的话,在Apophis发现你被 Tok’ra利用之前你会死去 . |
[06:53] | I am sure that you would like to kill me with your bare hands,… | 我相信你想赤手空拳杀了我 |
[06:58] | ..as I did your beloved Shan’auc. | ..就象我对你心爱的Shan’auc所做的. |
[07:02] | You, of all, would appreciate how much more satisfying it is… | 你将感受到那有多满足… |
[07:05] | ..to see the fear and pain in the eyes of your victim as they die. | 当你看到你的牺牲品垂死时 眼中的恐惧和痛苦 |
[07:11] | You took great pleasure in the murder of Shan’auc,… | 你谋杀Shan’auc得到极大的快乐 |
[07:15] | ..but you must understand the price you paid. | ..但你必须知道你会为此付出的代价 |
[07:19] | While Apophis was being diverted by your unwitting deception,… | 当Apophis被你不知情的欺骗 转移了注意力时 |
[07:23] | ..the Tok’ra were able to move freely through Goa’uld territory untouched,… | ..Tok’ra能自由的迁入Goa’uld未曾 去过的区域. |
[07:28] | ..rescuing stranded agents, freeing captured allies. | 营救被困人员,释放被俘虏的同盟 |
[07:32] | Hundreds of lives were saved by the false information you spread. | 因为你的假情报 上百的生命得到了拯救 |
[07:37] | The Tok’ra owe you a debt of gratitude, Tanith. | Tok’ra欠你一个大人情,Tanith |
[07:41] | Were it not for the ease with which you let yourself be manipulated,… | 若不是你放松了警惕 |
[07:44] | ..Apophis may have eliminated the Tok’ra. | Apophis可能已经消灭了Tok’ra. |
[07:47] | All they have done is win a respite. | 他们所做的只是赢得了喘息的机会 |
[07:50] | Inevitably, the Tok’ra-Tauri alliance will fall, like so many others. | 不可避免的,Tok’ra与Tau’ri同盟也会 完蛋 |
[07:55] | Not by any action of yours. | 不会是因为你 |
[07:57] | I will watch you die like all the other false gods whose demise I have witnessed. | 我要看着你象那些假神一样死去 |
[08:03] | Sokar,Seth,… Sokar, Seth,… | |
[08:07] | ..Hathor… ..Hathor,… | |
[08:08] | ..Heru-ur, Cronus ..Heru-ur, Cronus. | |
[08:11] | I am sure they died with more honour than Shan’auc. | 我确信他们死得比Shan’auc更有尊严 |
[08:14] | She cried out for you like a baby weeps for its mother,… | 她大声呼喊你的名字 就象一个孩子哭喊他的母亲 |
[08:19] | ..as I slowly extinguished her life. | ..在我慢慢夺走她的生命的时候 |
[08:23] | You are attempting to goad me into killing you,… | 你想激怒我好让我杀了你… |
[08:27] | ..thereby avoiding the extraction process. | ..想免除被夺取寄主的惩罚 |
[08:32] | I understand it to be excruciatingly painful for the symbiote. | 我明白这对共生体来说是很痛苦的 |
[08:42] | I am far more valuable to you alive than dead. | 我活着比死了对你们更有价值 |
[08:48] | The Tok’ra do not believe so. | Tok’ra不这么想 |
[08:52] | And I am inclined to agree. | 我也同意 |
[09:11] | Take that to the secondary cargo hold. We need to make room for the Stargate. | 把那个拿到第二个货仓 我们要为星际之门腾出空间 |
[09:16] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[09:18] | Don’t scuff the walls. | 别擦坏墙了 |
[09:22] | – I want the ship back the way we found it. – We know, Jack. | – 我要母舰毫无损伤的回来 – 我们知道,Jack |
[09:25] | I still don’t think it’s necessary for you to be here. | 我还是认为你没必要在这里 |
[09:28] | Sorry. Not lettin’ her out of my sight. | 抱歉.不想让她离开我的视线 |
[09:30] | My mission is to oversee the relocation of the Tok’ra base. What’s yours again? | 我的任务是监督Tok’ra基地的重新安置 你的又是什么? |
[09:34] | Protect Earth’s big, fat asset. | 保护地球的资产 |
[09:37] | We’ve got 1 ,000 engineers and scientists just droolin’ to go through this thing. | 我们有近千工程师和科学家在想着研究它 |
[09:42] | – You really think that’s wise? – Don’t start with me, Jake. | – 你真的认为那是明智的? – 别套我的话,Jack |
[09:46] | Remember when you tried to retrofit a death glider? | 还记得改装死亡滑翔机那事吗? |
[09:49] | – Yes, I have that memory. – This is vastly more complicated. | – 是的,我记得 – 这飞船的技术更复杂 |
[09:55] | Which is exactly why we’re “Ioaning” it to you in exchange for flying lessons. | 所以我们把它借给你们来换取飞行训练 |
[09:59] | You know what I mean. Leave the ship with us. | 你知道我的意思 你真的应该和我们一起离开母舰 |
[10:01] | – Not a chance. – This is me talking. Jacob, not Selmak. | – 没门 – 是我在说话,Jack.是Jacob,不是Selmak |
[10:05] | You have no idea how dangerous this thing is. | 你不知道这玩意有多危险 |
[10:07] | Hey! We were smart enough to steal it in the first place,… | 嗨! 首先我们成功的偷到了它 |
[10:10] | – ..which is more than the Tok’ra could do. – We don’t operate that way. | – 比Tok’ra强 – 我们不会那样做 |
[10:14] | Well, maybe it’s time you took a more direct approach. | 可能是时候该你们用更直接的方法了 |
[10:17] | The Tok’ra have been around 2,000 years. | Tok’ra已经存在2000年了 |
[10:20] | In all that time, how many System Lords have you taken down? | 在那一段时间 你们总共干掉了多少个系统领主? |
[10:23] | Yeah, things have gotten better since you started killing Goa’ulds off one by one(!) | 是的,自从你们开始杀掉一个又一个 的Goa’uld,事情越发好转了! |
[10:28] | In each case, more warlike Goa’ulds have stepped in to fill their place. | 结果呢,每一次,都有更好斗的Goa’uld 去取代他们的地位 |
[10:32] | There’s more chaos than ever before. | 局势比以前更混乱了 |
[10:35] | With the power Apophis now has… | 看看Apophis现在拥有的力量 |
[10:37] | ..we are on the brink of losing any chance of ever defeating the Goa’uld. | 我们将要丧失打败Goa’uld的机会 |
[10:43] | – At least we’re doin’ something. – We are, too. | – 至少我们在做事 – 我们也是 |
[10:45] | Maybe our plan is a little more long-term, but at least we have one. | 可能我们的计划是更长期的 但至少我们有这样的计划 |
[10:50] | What plan? | 什么计划? |
[10:52] | Undermine the Goa’ulds’ power, keep them fighting among themselves… | 破坏Goa’uld的力量 让他们互相残杀 |
[10:56] | ..until we have a way of eliminating them once and for all. | 直到我们有办法一次永远消灭他们 |
[11:00] | Go on. | 继续 |
[11:03] | We’re working on it, Jack. | 我们正在进行,Jack |
[11:28] | You think you can save my host Hebron by separating him from me? | 你们以为把我的寄主Hebron和我分离 就能救他? |
[11:32] | I will not allow you to kill me. | 我不会让你们杀了我的 |
[11:36] | Hebron’s life is in my hands. If I am to die, he will die with me. | Hebron的命在我手里 如果我死了,他也要和我一起死 |
[11:53] | The prisoner just collapsed. | 囚犯倒下了 |
[12:01] | Lower the shield. | 放下防护罩 |
[12:02] | Lower the shield! We cannot just stand by and allow him to kill the host. | 放下防护罩! 我们不能看着他杀了寄主 |
[12:17] | He’s already dead. | 他已经死了 |
[12:22] | We’ve finished loading the ship. It’s time to start transporting your people up. | 货物装载完成,该运送你们的人了 |
[12:27] | – We’ll begin immediately. – (alarm) | 我们会立刻开始 |
[12:37] | It’s Tanith. He’s escaped. | 是Tanith,他逃跑了 |
[13:16] | Tanith could not have escaped through the Stargate. | Tanith不可能通过星际之门逃脱 |
[13:19] | It has been heavily guarded the entire time. | 那里一直有严密的防守 |
[13:21] | Yeah, what, by the same guys who were guarding him in the first place? | 是吗,什么,就凭那些和看守他的人 一样的家伙? |
[13:25] | No offence. | 开个玩笑 |
[13:27] | He is out here somewhere. | 他在这儿的某个地方 |
[13:30] | Ah, well, he’s boned without water. | 啊,好,他会脱水死掉 |
[13:33] | His symbiote will sustain him for a considerable time. | 他的共生体能支持他一段时间 |
[13:36] | Big desert. | 真是个大沙漠 |
[13:38] | I will continue looking. | 我继续寻找 |
[13:41] | Keep in touch. | 保持联系 |
[13:56] | So how do you guys know where to stand anyway? | 你们怎么知道该站在哪里? |
[14:10] | – Any sign of him? – Nope. He’s still lookin’. | – 有他的踪迹吗? – 没有.还在追踪 |
[14:14] | You guys have been out there for hours already. | 你们已经出去几小时了. |
[14:17] | Yeah, it’s a Jaffa revenge thing. | 是,这是Jaffa的复仇行动 |
[14:32] | Tanith’s been busy. We’ve received word from one of our operatives… | Tanith肯定很忙 我们收到一个特务的情报.. |
[14:35] | ..that Apophis has been given our location. | ..Apophis已经知道了我们的位置 |
[14:38] | – He’s making up for the last few months. – An attack fleet is being assembled. | – 他肯定会发泄这几个月来的怒气 – 一支攻击舰队正在集合中 |
[14:42] | – How long will it take ’em to get here? – Less than a day. | – 他们多久到这? – 不到一天. |
[14:46] | – We have to speed up the evacuation. – We’ll send them through the gate. | – 我们要加快疏散 – 通过星际之门输送 |
[14:49] | I thought we were gonna take ’em on the ship. | 我还以为他们都到飞船上了. |
[14:52] | Sam and I have come up with a new plan. | 我和Sam想到一个新计划 |
[14:55] | If it works, we could wipe out a significant part of Apophis’s fleet in one shot. | 如果行的话,我们就能一次 消灭Apophis的大部分舰队 |
[15:03] | This is the sun that Vorash is orbiting. | 这是Vorash绕着转的太阳 |
[15:06] | It’s a main-sequence star with a core temperature of 15 million degrees… | 它的核心温度有1千5百万度 |
[15:09] | ..and enough hydrogen to burn for another five billion years. | ..有足够的氢气够燃烧50亿年 |
[15:15] | Yeah? | 是的? |
[15:17] | We wanna blow it up. | 我们要炸了它 |
[15:20] | – Wow. – That’s, uh… | – 哇 – 那, 嗯.. |
[15:23] | (both) Ambitious. | 太夸张了 |
[15:26] | Every star is a delicate balance between the force of fusion going on in its core,… | 每颗恒星都维持着一个微妙的平衡 其核心燃烧产生的扩张力… |
[15:31] | ..which tends to wanna blow it apart,… | 趋向于将其扩张分离 |
[15:33] | ..and the gravitational force of its mass, which tends to wanna crush it into a ball. | 而自身质量所产生的引力 则趋向于将其体积收缩 |
[15:38] | If we disrupt that balance by removing some of the star’s mass,… | 如果我们突然间减轻其质量而破坏 这个平衡 |
[15:41] | ..we could create an artificial supernova. | 我们就能创造出人工超新星 |
[15:44] | The blast wave would expand at nearly the speed of light. | 冲击波能以接近光速的速度扩张 |
[15:47] | It would destroy this system within minutes. | 会在短时间内破坏这个系统内的一切 |
[15:51] | How are we supposed to remove some of the star’s mass? | 那我们怎么除去恒星的一部分质量呢? |
[15:55] | Well, uh, this is gonna sound a little crazy,… | 好的,恩,这听起来有点疯狂… |
[15:59] | ..but we dial P3W-451 . | 但如果我们拨通P3W-451. |
[16:02] | It’s the planet where we encountered the black hole. | 就是我们曾遇到黑洞的那个行星 |
[16:05] | Wow. | 哇 |
[16:06] | – That sounds a little crazy. – Yeah. | – 真是有点疯狂 – 是啊 |
[16:10] | We take the Stargate in the mother ship and bring it as close to the sun as we can. | 我们把星际之门带上母舰 尽可能地接近太阳 |
[16:14] | Then we dial the black hole, enclose the gate in a force field and jettison it. | 然后我们拨号连接黑洞,将星门封闭 在力场中,把它丢出去 |
[16:19] | The sun’s gravity will pull it in, the force field will disintegrate… | 太阳的引力会拖住它 力场会分裂. |
[16:23] | ..and stellar matter will be sucked through that wormhole like water through a hose. | 恒星物质会被虫洞吸收 就象水通过水管 |
[16:27] | The gate won’t last long, but we figure it’ll be long enough. | 星际之门不能坚持多久 但我们认为足够了 |
[16:31] | Excuse me, wasn’t the gate on P3W-451 sucked into the black hole long ago? | 不好意思,可P3W-451的星际之门不是 在很久之前就被吸入黑洞了吗? |
[16:37] | Not necessarily. That planet was probably ripped to pieces,… | 不用星门,那个行星虽然被撕成碎片了 |
[16:41] | ..but it can take years for matter to spiral into the event horizon,… | 但那个虫洞的穹界还会存在数年之久 |
[16:44] | ..especially given the time distortion. | 尤其是在时间扭曲的情况下 |
[16:49] | Either way, we’ll know when we try to dial out. | 无论怎样,当我们拨出时就知道情况 |
[16:51] | If we can’t make a connection, we abort the plan and get the hell outta there. | 如果不能连接, 我们就要放弃 计划立刻离开那里 |
[16:55] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[16:58] | Let me think about this a moment. | 让我想一下 |
[17:01] | You wanted to take more direct measures, Jack. | 你想再权衡一下,Jack |
[17:04] | Council’s already approved the plan. | 委员会已经批准了这个计划 |
[17:09] | But it’s your ship, which means it’s your call. | 但这是你们的飞船 需要你下命令. |
[17:14] | Still thinking. | 还在想 |
[17:16] | Sir, this solar system is completely abandoned and barren. | 长官,这个星系已经被放弃了 |
[17:20] | Apophis’s fleet is on the way. | Apophis的舰队已经在路上了 |
[17:23] | We may never have another opportunity like this again. | 我们不会再有象这样的机会了 |
[17:29] | OK. | 好 |
[17:44] | Hey, Teal’c. | 嗨, Teal’c |
[17:45] | I’ve been lookin’ for you. There’s been a change of plans. | 我一直在找你 计划有一些变动 |
[17:50] | I have been informed of Major Carter’s intentions. | 我已经知道了Carter少校的意图. |
[17:57] | So you understand then that there’s nowhere for Tanith to run. | 那你知道Tanith是无路可逃了 |
[18:02] | This whole planet is gonna be incinerated. | 这整个星球都会被烧成灰 |
[18:06] | If all goes according to plan, yes. | 如果计划顺利的话,是这样的 |
[18:10] | What, you don’t think we can pull it off? | 什么, 你认为我们不能成功? |
[18:13] | I have great confidence in both Selmak and Major Carter. | 我对Selmak和Carter少校都很有信心 |
[18:17] | But? | 那? |
[18:19] | Twice I have had the opportunity to avenge the murder of Shan’auc. | 我有两次为Shan’auc报仇的机会 |
[18:24] | Twice I have let Tanith slip through my grasp. | 两次我都让Tanith逃脱了 |
[18:29] | I have failed Shan’auc. | 我让Shan’auc失望了 |
[18:31] | That’s not true. | 不能这么说 |
[18:34] | You let Tanith live so the Tok’ra could use him, and it worked. | 你让Tanith活着,所以Tok’ra就能利用他 这奏效了 |
[18:39] | Now we’re gonna take down Apophis and the largest Goa’uld fleet ever assembled. | 现在我们要干掉Apophis 和有史以来最强大的Goa’uld舰队 |
[18:46] | It will be a great victory. | 这将是一个伟大的胜利 |
[18:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:51] | And yet, knowing what Apophis did to Sha’re, would you not trade it all… | 那么在知道Apophis对Sha’re所做的 一切的情况下,你还是愿意放弃… |
[18:55] | ..for the opportunity to crush the life from his throat with your bare hands? | ..亲手掐住他的喉咙杀死他的机会? |
[19:05] | Well,… | 这个… |
[19:07] | ..l’d be lying to you if I said I’d never thought about it, but… | ..如果我说我从来没想过,那是撒谎 但是… |
[19:12] | ..that doesn’t mean I’d do it,… | 在有更理智的选择的情况下 并不意味着我会这么做… |
[19:21] | In the future I will not be capable of such restraint. | 将来我不会再这样克制自已 |
[19:52] | All the Tok’ra have been evacuated and the Stargate’s loaded into the cargo bay. | 所有的Tok’ra都疏散了 星际之门也装入了货舱 |
[19:56] | We’re good to go. | 我们可以出发了 |
[20:01] | Oh! | 噢! |
[20:07] | Shotgun. | 前排座位 |
[20:19] | Setting course for the sun. | 设定路线,向太阳出发 |
[20:32] | I’m picking up the fleet on long-range scanners. | 在远程扫描仪上发现舰队了 |
[20:36] | At current speed, they’ll be here in 68 minutes. | 以目前速度 他们将在68分钟后到达这里 |
[20:39] | The timing has to be precise. | 定时要很精确 |
[20:41] | Close to the sun we’ll slow to 5% light speed and release the gate. | 接近太阳时我们要减缓到5%的光速 并将星际之门从飞船上放出 |
[20:45] | That should give us enough time to get away. | 那样应该有足够的时间离开 |
[20:48] | How much advance warning is Apophis gonna have? | Apophis会提前多久得到警示? |
[20:50] | They won’t be able to detect the gate on their screens. | 在他们的屏幕上检测不到星门 |
[20:53] | And they won’t know Vorash is deserted until they’re in orbit. | 直到他们进入轨道 才会知道Vorash已经被遗弃了 |
[20:58] | By then it’ll be too late. | 而那时已太迟了 |
[21:14] | (Jacob) We’re in position. | 我们已到适当的位置了 |
[21:16] | Slowing to 5% light speed. | 减缓到5%光速 |
[21:21] | (Carter) Cargo bay’s gravity generators at maximum. | 货舱的引力发生器启动 |
[21:32] | Initiating remote dial-out sequence. | 启动远程拨号序列 |
[21:45] | Ready when you are. | 准备好就开始 |
[21:55] | It worked. The gate on P3W-451 is still active. | 成了,P3W-451的星际之门仍然有用 |
[22:00] | Engaging force field. | 启动力场 |
[22:07] | – Something wrong? – No. | – 出问题了? – 没有. |
[22:11] | I’ve just never blown up a star before. | 我只是没有试过引爆一个恒星 |
[22:15] | Well, they say the first one’s always the hardest. | 他们说第一次总是最难的 |
[22:21] | I say that. | 我说的 |
[22:25] | Opening cargo-bay doors. | 打开货舱的门 |
[22:31] | Releasing the clamps. | 松开夹子 |
[22:40] | And the gate is away. | 星门脱离了 |
[23:01] | Gate trajectory on course. All right. | 星门按预定轨道运行,好了 |
[23:05] | Time to go. Prepare for hyperspeed. | 该走了,准备超光速行驶 |
[23:18] | – (explosions) – What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[23:31] | – What the hell was that? – We’re under attack. Teal’c, weapons. | – 那到底是他妈的什么? – 我们被攻击了,Teal’c,准备还击 |
[23:43] | Shields are inoperative. | 防护盾不起作用了 |
[23:46] | It can’t be Apophis. It’s too soon. | 不可能是Apophis. 太快了 |
[23:49] | Acquiring target. | 发现目标 |
[23:54] | It is an al-kesh. | 是al-kesh. |
[23:57] | – A Goa’uld midrange bomber. – It must have been cloaked. | – 一架Goa’uld的中程轰炸机 – 它一定隐形了 |
[24:01] | Weapons are charged. Returning fire. | 武器冲能完毕,正在还击 |
[24:11] | She’s too quick. | 她太快了 |
[24:17] | Here she comes again, Teal’c! | 她又来了,Teal’c! |
[24:33] | Jacob? Jacob? | |
[24:37] | We’ve lost main power. | 我们失去了主动力 |
[24:40] | Hyperdrive is down. | 无法以超光速行驶 |
[24:44] | We’re sitting ducks. | 我们被困住了 |
[25:02] | – Why haven’t they finished us off? – They may be just as damaged as we are. | – 他们为什么不消灭我们? – 他们也被击中了,可能和我们一样受到损坏 |
[25:06] | Hey, who’s “they” anyway? | 嗨,“他们”是谁? |
[25:10] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[25:13] | Tactical indicators are down. | 作战指示器坏了 |
[25:15] | – Weapons? – Inoperable. | – 武器呢? – 无法操作 |
[25:19] | – I’ll have to go check it out. – Hey! Whoa! | – 我要去检查 – 嘿! 喔! |
[25:23] | – We’ve still got an enemy ship out there. – When that gate reaches the sun… | – 还有敌舰在那呢 – 长官,当星际之门接近太阳时… |
[25:27] | What if we get blown out of the sky? | 和我们在空中被炸没什么区别 |
[25:29] | What do you want us to do, Jack? We have no weapons or shields. | 你要我们怎么做,Jack? 我们没有武器和防护盾 |
[25:39] | Gliders. This ship’s got gliders, right? | 滑翔机.舰上有滑翔机对吧? |
[25:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:43] | Teal’c Teal’c. | |
[26:02] | The al-kesh has a significant advantage in both size and armaments. | al-kesh在体积和火力上都有很大的优势 |
[26:06] | Hey, nice preflight there. | 嗨,不错的起飞 |
[26:09] | However, we have superior manoeuvrability. | 但是,我们有更高的灵活性. |
[26:18] | All right. There she is. | 对.她在那 |
[26:21] | Jacob was right. The ship appears to have been damaged. | Jacob是对的 那飞船好像也坏了 |
[26:25] | Well, let’s put her out of her misery. Powering weapons. | 别管她了,准备开火 |
[26:38] | What the hell? | 怎么了? |
[26:41] | They appear to have repaired their engines. | 他们好象修复了发动机 |
[26:44] | Jack, what’s happening out there? | Jack, 那里发生什么事了? |
[26:47] | – They’re breaking off. – So let them go. | – 他们调头了 – 那让他们走 |
[26:50] | O’Neill, the ship appears to be headed for Vorash. | O’Neill, 飞船好象是去Vorash. |
[27:06] | Uh, Teal’c? | 恩,Teal’c? |
[27:10] | We must not allow Tanith to escape. | 不能让Tanith逃跑 |
[27:18] | Uh, Teal’c… | 恩, Teal’c… |
[27:20] | ..thinks the ship might be going to pick up Tanith. | ..认为那飞船可能是去接应Tanith的 |
[27:24] | That makes sense, Jack. He probably had a ship waiting nearby the whole time. | 没错,Jack 可能有艘飞船一直在附近等他 |
[27:29] | That’s why they got here so fast. | 那就是他们来得如此快的原因 |
[27:31] | Yeah, well, seems we’re goin’ after him. | 是的,好,我们跟着他 |
[27:38] | It’s a Jaffa revenge thing. | 这是Jaffa的复仇 |
[27:41] | Sir, you only have a little more than an hour. | 长官,你只有一个小时多一点的时间了 |
[27:45] | Ah, Carter, relax. We’ll be back in plenty oftime. | 恩,Carter,放松 我们有足够的时间 |
[27:50] | Right, Teal’c? We’ll be back in plenty of time? | 对吧,Teal’c? 我们有足够的时间返回吗? |
[27:55] | Buddy? | 伙计? |
[27:58] | Pal? | 哥们儿? |
[28:00] | God. | 上帝 |
[28:07] | Sam, I’ll need help with the hyperdrive. Dr Jackson, you have the peltak. | Sam,帮我修理超光速引擎 Jackson博士,你负责Peltac |
[28:12] | Uh, wha… what exactly does that mean? | 恩,那是什么意思? |
[28:14] | We’ll stay in touch. | 我们保持联系 |
[28:30] | Target is in range. | 目标在射程内 |
[28:32] | Weapons locked. | 目标锁定 |
[28:36] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[29:29] | Pull up, Teal’c. Pull up! | 拉起来,Teal’c. 拉起来! |
[29:34] | (Jack) Mayday! Mayday! We are so goin’ in! | 求救! 求救! 我们太接近了! |
[29:40] | Jack, can you hear me? | Jack, 能听到我吗? |
[29:43] | Jack, I’m not reading you. What’s happening? | Jack,我听不到,发生什么事了? |
[29:48] | Jack! Jack! | |
[30:05] | Main power’s back on line. Weapons and shields are operational. | 主动力恢复正常 武器和防护盾正常 |
[30:09] | What about the hyperdrive? | 超光速引擎呢? |
[30:13] | Hm. | 恩 |
[30:15] | The control circuit is fried. | 控制电路烧坏了 |
[30:17] | The engines are fine, but we’ll have to reroute through secondary systems. | 发动机没事,但我们需要 绕过第二系统变更路线 |
[30:23] | – Well, how long will that take? – We’ll have to move fast. | – 那要多久? – 我们得快一点 |
[30:27] | – (Daniel) Sam? – Go ahead. | – Sam? – 继续 |
[30:30] | I just got a Mayday from Jack. | 我刚收到Jack的求救信号 |
[30:33] | – What’s goin’ on? – I don’t know. I lost the transmission. | – 怎么了? – 不知道. 失去了信号 |
[30:36] | Hang on. We have to go back for them. | 坚持住.我们要回去接他们 |
[30:39] | – We can’t. Not now. – Why not? We have sub-light speed. | – 现在不行 – 为什么不?我们能以亚光速飞行 |
[30:41] | I know, but I’m the only one that can fly this ship and I have to make these repairs. | 我知道,我是唯一一个能驾驶飞船的人 可我还要进行修理 |
[30:46] | – Well, I’ll do them. – Sam… | – 好,我来做 – Sam… |
[30:48] | Look, we’re not leaving them behind. You can talk me through it. | 听着,我们绝不会放弃他们 你可以教我怎么做 |
[30:52] | OK. You can start by pulling out the burnt crystals. | 好.你可以先把烧坏的水晶拔出来 |
[31:24] | Propulsion system and communication array have been damaged beyond repair. | 推进系统和通讯系统已经无法修复了 |
[31:29] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[31:31] | Because, according to my calculations, we are roughly in the middle of… | 因为,按照我的计算 我们大概是两头都不着边 |
[31:35] | ..nowhere. Give or take. | 可能有点小误差 |
[31:39] | The cruiser was going to pick up Tanith, so we cannot be far from the Tok’ra base. | 这只飞船是要去接Tanith的 因此我们不会离Tok’ra的基地太远 |
[31:44] | If we make it there, Carter and Jackson can ring us aboard the mother ship. | 如果我们及时赶到那里,Carter和 Jackson就能用传送环把我们接回母舰 |
[31:49] | You’re assuming they’re assuming we’re alive and they’re coming back for us. | 你假设他们认为我们还活着 并会回来接我们 |
[31:55] | Care to make a wager, O’Neill? | 想打赌吗,O’Neill? |
[31:58] | On which part? | 哪部分? |
[32:02] | I believe it is this way. | 我相信是这边. |
[32:06] | This is so the last time I help someone move. | 这是最后一次我帮别人离开 |
[32:12] | – Good, the tactical display’s back on line. – Yeah, I think we have a problem here. | – 好,作战显示器恢复了 – 是啊,我想我们有麻烦了 |
[32:17] | I figured that flashing wasn’t good news. | 我觉得那个闪光不是好消息 |
[32:20] | And the fact that in Goa’uld it says “Warning. Warning.” | 是Goa’uld语,“警报”“警报” |
[32:24] | It’s Apophis. He’s here. | 是Apophis. 他来了 |
[32:37] | He’s ahead of schedule. The other ship must’ve warned him to pick up the pace. | 他比预定时间提前了 那艘飞船肯定通知他加快行动了 |
[32:42] | – What are you doing? – Retreating. | – 你在做什么? – 撤退 |
[32:45] | What about Jack and Teal’c? | Jack和Teal’c怎么办? |
[32:47] | Apophis’s ships are taking up attack positions around Vorash. | Apophis的舰队已经抵达攻击Vorash的位置了 |
[32:50] | They’d destroy us before we even got close. | 在接近之前他们就能把我们摧毁 |
[32:53] | I’m not going to abandon them, Daniel. We need to buy more time. | 我不是要丢下他们,Daniel 我们需要争取更多的时间 |
[32:57] | If we move around behind the sun, the fleet won’t spot us. | 如果我们在太阳背面移动 舰队就发现不了我们 |
[33:05] | Ah, this was a bad idea. | 啊, 这不是个好主意 |
[33:08] | I said that, remember? Remember I said “General, this is a bad idea”? | 我说过的,记得吗? 记得我说过:“将军,这是个坏主意”? |
[33:13] | – I remember, O’Neill. – “Let the Tok’ra get their own ship” I said. | – 我记得,O’Neill. – 我说:“让Tok’ra上他们自已的船” |
[33:17] | – They don’t share with us. – I remember. | – 他们不会与我们共享,我们为什么应该呢? – 我记得 |
[33:20] | Yep, that’s what I said. | 是,那就是我说的 |
[33:22] | – How much time until the sun explodes? – Huh? Oh. | – 太阳爆炸前还有多少时间? – 恩?噢 |
[33:26] | 45 minutes. | 45分钟 |
[33:29] | At least we have prevented Tanith from escaping. | 至少我们要阻止Tanith逃跑 |
[33:32] | Yes. At least we have that. | 是的,至少要这么做 |
[33:47] | Apophis sends his greetings and bids you welcome upon his vessel. | Apophis送来他的问候 并欢迎你登上他的母舰 |
[33:51] | He is grateful for your service. | 他会感谢你的服务 |
[33:54] | There may still be one more thing for which he can be grateful. | 还有一件事他也会感谢我的 |
[34:01] | – (Carter) OK, now what? – Replace the last two crystals. | – 好, 现在做什么? – 替换最后两个水晶 |
[34:05] | The whole panel should light up and you should hear a hum. | 整块面板会亮起来 你应该听到嗡嗡声 |
[34:16] | Humming away. Hyperdrive’s on line. | 在嗡叫,超光速推进恢复了 |
[34:22] | It should be around here somewhere. | 他们应该在这附近 |
[34:25] | Indeed. The rings are centred here. | 确实. 传送环是以这里为中心的 |
[34:29] | So? Now what? | 那么? 现在干什么? |
[35:28] | (Jacob) The Stargate just entered the sun. | 星际之门刚进入太阳 |
[35:31] | We only have 27 minutes before it goes supernova. | 在太阳变成超新星之前 我们只有27分钟了 |
[35:35] | Why aren’t we heading back to Vorash? | 我们怎么还没回Vorash? |
[35:38] | Apophis is already there. There’s no way we can get near that planet. | Apophis已经在那里了 我们无法再接近那个行星 |
[35:41] | But we have to do something. | 但我们得做点什么 |
[35:45] | Apophis wants the Tok’ra, so let’s give them to him. | Apophis想要Tok’ra,那就给他 |
[36:01] | – You are injured. – I will be fine. | – 你受伤了 – 我没事 |
[36:06] | Where are the Tok’ra? | Tok’ra在哪? |
[36:08] | The attempt to stop their ship was thwarted. | 没能成功阻止他们的飞船离开 |
[36:10] | However, I managed to procure a gift which will make the journey worthwhile. | 不过,我有个礼物会让你不虚此行 |
[36:33] | The shol’va. | 那个shol’va. |
[36:40] | You have done well. | 你做得很好 |
[36:48] | Remote guidance engaged. Launching gliders. | 遥控导航激活,发射滑翔机 |
[37:04] | Lord Apophis, scanners have picked up gliders moving out from behind the sun. | Apophis主人, 扫描器发现有 滑翔机在太阳背面移动 |
[37:10] | Surround them. | 包围他们 |
[37:14] | The fleet is on course. They’re heading out of the system. Speed increasing. | 舰队在预定轨道上 他们想逃走,加速! |
[37:18] | He’s taking the bait. | 他上当了 |
[37:21] | The fleet is leaving Vorash. | 舰队正离开Vorash. |
[37:28] | We are approaching the enemy ships. | 我们接近了敌人舰队 |
[37:32] | My Lord, there are no life signs. The ships are unmanned. | 主人,没有生命迹象 这些飞船是无人驾驶的 |
[37:37] | A trick. | 上当了 |
[37:45] | Sensors are picking up a Hatak now approaching the planet. | 感应器感应到一艘Ha’tak正在接近那行星 |
[37:59] | Less than four minutes before the sun begins to supernova. | 还有不到4分钟 太阳就要变成超新星了 |
[38:05] | – (Daniel) Jack, come in. – (crackling) | Jack,回话 |
[38:10] | Jack, come in. | Jack,回话 |
[38:12] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[38:14] | Hey, thanks for checkin’ in. | 嗨,谢谢检查 |
[38:16] | Yeah, we had trouble avoiding Apophis’s fleet. Are you in position to be ringed up? | 我们在避开Apophis的舰队时遇到麻烦 你在传送环的正确位置上吗? |
[38:21] | Uh, yeah, I suppose. I don’t know. | 嗯,我猜是的,我不知道 |
[38:25] | – Jack, ifyou’re not in position… – Daniel, just get me the hell outta here! | – Jack,如果你不在正确的位置… – Daniel,快让我离开这个鬼地方! |
[38:40] | – We gotta get out of here. – If my calculations were correct… | – 我们得离开这里了 – 如果我的计算无误… |
[38:54] | Arm the weapons. | 准备武器 |
[38:57] | My Lord… | 主人… |
[39:06] | Engaging hyperdrive. | 启动超光速 |
[39:28] | What just happened? | 刚才发生什么了? |
[39:31] | We must have caught the tail end of the blast wave. | 我们肯定撞上了冲击波的末端 |
[39:35] | It knocked us off course. | 它让我们偏离了预定路线 |
[39:40] | Sir. | 长官 |
[39:43] | Where’s Teal’c? | Teal’c在哪? |
[39:45] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[39:47] | I think he’s dead. | 我想他死了 |
[39:54] | – If Apophis has him… – Well, we have to go back. | – 如果Apophis捉住了他… – 我们必须回去 |
[39:58] | That may not be possible, Sam. | 不可能了,Sam |
[40:01] | The navigational computer isn’t recognising any of the star patterns. | 导航计算机无法识别出任何恒星航线 |
[40:06] | According to these readings,… | 根据这些读数,… |
[40:08] | ..we’ve travelled over four million light years. | ..我们已经航行了超过四百万光年 |
[40:11] | – That’s impossible. – We’re not even in our own galaxy. | – 那不可能 – 我们甚至不在自已的星系里 |
[40:15] | The explosion must have somehow affected the subspace window. | 爆炸一定影响了超光速的子空间窗口 |
[40:19] | Wait a minute. What are you saying? We can’t get back? | 等等.你说什么? 我们回不去了? |
[40:23] | I don’t know. This ship isn’t normally capable of going so fast. | 我不知道. 这般飞船不可能飞得这么快. |
[40:27] | It only took us a few seconds to get here. | 我们只花了几秒钟就来到这里. |
[40:30] | Given our current position, and maximum hyperdrive speed,… | 考虑我们现在所处的位置 和极限超光速推进速度… |
[40:34] | ..it’s gonna take us 125 years to get back. | ..我们需要125年才能回去 |
[40:42] | Long-range sensors are picking up another ship. | 远程感应器发现另一艘飞船 |
[40:53] | It’s Apophis. | 是Apophis. |