时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | 16’s coming through to set up the UAV. | 无人机16秒发射准备中 |
[00:29] | It appears this city’s inhabitants lost a great battle | 好像这个城市的人输了一场很大的战争 |
[00:32] | and were destroyed long ago. | 很早以前就毁灭了 |
[00:34] | There appear to be no survivors. | 好像没有生还者 |
[00:36] | That’s too bad. I was hoping someone could help me decipher this language. | 太糟了,我还希望有人能帮我翻译这个语言呢 |
[00:41] | – No idea? – No, and it’s very odd. | – 毫无头绪? – 是的,这些文字非常奇怪 |
[00:45] | This, uh… whatever this is, is a completely different design | 这个,恩…不管是什么, 完全是不同的设计 |
[00:48] | than the rest of the civilisation. | 比其余的文明要好些 |
[00:51] | Maybe it was here when they got here. | 可能这文明早就在这里了 |
[00:53] | That’s assuming the inhabitants were foreign to the planet. | 这就表明现任居民和这个星球无关 |
[00:57] | I can probably date its construction using some sort of carbon analysis. | 我利用碳元素的解析,或许可以估算出它的结构 |
[01:03] | How long? | 需要多少时间? |
[01:05] | – For what? – All of it. How long? | – 你指什么? – 全部,要多少时间? |
[01:11] | Uh, well, days, weeks, months maybe, | 恩,哦,大概需要几天,几周,或者几个月 |
[01:13] | of meticulous, tedious, boring tediousness. | 小心翼翼的,单调乏味的,无聊的,沉闷的. |
[01:23] | I can just keep working now. By lunch, at least. | 我现在能做的只是保持不断地工作.至少工作到吃午餐的时候 |
[01:31] | Carter! Any idea what this thing is yet? | 卡特! 对这个东西有什么头绪了吗? |
[01:35] | No, sir, but the technology’s very advanced. | 不,长官,这个高科技非常先进 |
[01:37] | So, what? Two hours? | 那又怎么样呢? 两个小时总够了吧? |
[01:41] | Very advanced. | 非常~先进(时间不够) |
[01:45] | Teal’c and I have secured the area. We’re gonna check out the town. | 提亚克和我会保卫这里的安全的.我们要去巡视一下整个镇子. |
[01:49] | Yes, sir. | 好的,长官 |
[01:52] | Don’t turn it on. | 别打开那玩意 |
[01:55] | (O’Neill) Ah! | (欧尼尔) 啊! |
[01:57] | – What’d I just say? – I know. | – 我刚刚说过什么? – 知道了 |
[02:51] | Hey, Sam, are you done with that camera yet? | 嗨,山姆,你拍完了吗? |
[02:56] | Sam? | 山姆? |
[03:12] | Jack, get back here. Now! | 呼叫杰克,马上回来,立刻! |
[04:17] | Stargate.SG1-s05e03.Ascension | |
[04:22] | Then I’m waking up with Colonel O’Neill looking down at me. | 然后我醒来的时候欧尼尔上校正看着我 |
[04:26] | It’s possible I touched something inside the device. | 有可能我摸到了那装置里面的什么东西 |
[04:29] | – No contact burns. – So what do you think it was? | – 没有接触性的烧伤. – 那你觉得应该是什么? |
[04:32] | Well.People have been known to black out from fatigue. | 好吧.人们知道累了就要休息 |
[04:35] | Come on, Janet. I was a little tired, but… | 拜托(我很好),珍妮特.我只是有一点点疲倦而已,不过… |
[04:37] | Your pre-mission blood test did show slight anaemia. | 你执行任务前的验血报告显示你有轻微的贫血症状 |
[04:40] | You gave me clearance to go. | 你帮我治好就行了啊 |
[04:43] | And I’m starting to question that judgment. | 我开始怀疑之前的判断了 |
[04:46] | – There’s nothing wrong with me. – OK. | – 我什么问题都没有. – 好吧. |
[04:49] | Consider what you’ve been through the last few years. | 仔细想想在过去的几年里你所经历过的 |
[04:52] | A Tok’ra symbiote died in your brain, your memory was stamped | 一个托克拉共生体死在你的脑袋里, 你被覆盖上了新的记忆 |
[04:55] | and your consciousness was transferred into a computer | 还有一次你的意识体被转移到了电脑里 |
[04:58] | and back into your body, and that is just for starters. | 然后又回到了你的身体,而这所有发生的一切,仅仅只是一个开始 |
[05:03] | Eventually it has to take its toll. | (如果再这样下去的话)身体终归是要受到伤害的 |
[05:05] | – Are we done? – Yes. | – 说完了吗? – (呵呵)说完了. |
[05:10] | Make sure you come back if you start speaking an alien language. | 你要是哪天开始说外星语了, 你也就可以确定自己正常了 |
[05:13] | I’m sure I’ll have no choice. | 我能确定的是我没的选择(工作需要) |
[05:16] | I believe that the structure was built about 400 years ago, | 我相信那座建筑是在约400年前建造的 |
[05:19] | but the civilisation may date back 3,000. | 但文明遗迹却可以追溯到3000年以前 |
[05:22] | What is that significant? | 那有什么重要意义呢? |
[05:24] | The society may have developed in isolation, | 这个社会文明有可能独立发展过 |
[05:26] | and was later influenced by something that | 后来被某些东西受到影响 |
[05:28] | suddenly led it to leap to a more advanced technology. | 突然间地使这个社会跃入到了一个更先进的科技文明 |
[05:33] | – A Stargate. – Exactly. | – 星际之门. – 完全正确. |
[05:35] | Which means it’s likely they either discovered it, | 好像他们也在建造这东西之前就发现了星门 |
[05:37] | or figured out how to use it just before building the device. | 或找出了如何使用它的方法 |
[05:40] | It seems that these events led to the cataclysm which ended their society. | 似乎这些事件引起了毁灭他们的社会的灾难 |
[05:44] | Somehow. | 莫名其妙地(就引起了灾难)? |
[05:47] | Goa’ulds often attack a planet that threatens technological advancement. | 勾阿呜经常会攻击那些科技进步威胁到他们文明的星球 |
[05:51] | I’m sorry, but I haven’t heard anyone say exactly what the device is. | 抱歉, 到现在为止我还没听谁精确地描述过这东西是什么 |
[05:55] | Uh.We’re still just speculating. | 呃.我们仍然仅仅只是推测. |
[05:57] | It could be a deep space observatory for all I know. | 我所知道的是,这可能是一个观测外太空的天文台. |
[06:00] | Or a big, honkin’ space gun, sir. | 或是一个很大的,巨大的太空炮,长官 |
[06:05] | Most likely the Goa’uld would have taken that. | (如果是太空炮的话)很有可能勾阿呜就把它夺走了 |
[06:11] | Whatever it is, the power core is missing. | 无论是什么,(那个装置的)能源核心已经不见了 |
[06:16] | I was able to determine that much before l… | 我能确定的就那么多, 在我…(之前) |
[06:18] | Dozed off? | 打瞌睡(之前)? |
[06:22] | The engineering of the device is extremely advanced. | 装置的工程设计非常先进. |
[06:24] | It’s gonna take some time to decipher. | 需要花一些时间来解密 |
[06:27] | You’re saying that the power core of the device is missing? | 你是说那装置的能源核心不见了? |
[06:30] | – Major, you know Colonel Reynolds. – Of course. | – 上尉, 你应该认识雷诺兹上校. – 当然了 |
[06:34] | He’s been transferred from Area 51 | 他被从51区调过来 |
[06:36] | and will be leading SG-16 during its long-term analysis of the planet. | 他会在这个星球上的长期调研期间,带领SG-16小组. |
[06:42] | Ah. | 啊. |
[06:44] | Well, as I was saying, uh, | 好吧,我刚才说了,呃… |
[06:46] | I believe that a naqahdah generator could be modified to interface… | 我相信那夸达发生器可以被修改成去接入(装置的设备)… |
[06:50] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[06:55] | 16 is on the case. | 第16小组已经接手了 |
[06:59] | Once I’ve heard someone conclusively tell me what the device is, | 一旦有人很明确地告诉我那装置到底是什么东西 |
[07:03] | I will decide whether we should try and find a way to turn it on. | 我会决定我们是否要尝试,并找出启动装置的办法 |
[07:07] | Of course. Request permission to join SG-16’s assignment, sir. | 当然.请求许可加入SG-16的作业任务,长官 |
[07:11] | Denied. | 驳回请求. |
[07:12] | Dr Jackson will assist in the translation of the alien language | 杰克森博士会协助SG-16翻译外星语言 |
[07:16] | until SG-1’s next mission. | 直到SG-1的下一个任务 |
[07:18] | Otherwise, you’re all free to take some time off. | 另外,你们都可以抽出时间来享受自由了. |
[07:21] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[07:26] | Sir. | 长官 |
[07:28] | With all due respect, I feel fine. | 恕我直言,我感觉我自己身体很好. |
[07:30] | There’s absolutely no reason why I shouldn’t help. | 没有理由不用我帮忙的 |
[07:33] | Major, I have no doubt that your technical expertise | 少校,我不怀疑你的技术专长 |
[07:37] | will be required at some point down the line | 在某一时刻是完全被需要的 |
[07:39] | but until Dr Fraiser advises. Otherwise, I’m ordering you to take it easy. | 但是除非得到弗雷泽医生的建议.否则我命令你放松 |
[07:46] | – “Take it easy”? – Yeah. | – “放松”? – 是啊. |
[07:49] | – You’ve been a little tense. – “Tense”? Me? I’m not tense. | – 你有点紧张. – 紧张?我? 我可没紧张. |
[07:54] | Am I? | 我有吗? |
[07:58] | When did you first notice? | 你第一次注意到我紧张是什么时候? |
[07:59] | As we met. | 刚才见面的时候(一语双关:只要一见面你都这样神经紧绷) |
[08:04] | I’ve always thought of myself as very focused. | 我一直觉得自己精神非常集中 |
[08:06] | It’s called “working too hard”. You’re gonna crash and burn. | 那被称为” 工作太努力 ” .你会崩溃的 |
[08:11] | I don’t have that much else to do, sir. | 我没有别的什么事可做,长官 |
[08:13] | Well, find something. Take up… golf. | 好,那就找点事情来做.去学习打高尔夫 |
[08:19] | Fly a kite. Knit something. | 放风筝.织些毛衣什么的 |
[08:26] | I’m… I’m fine. | 我…我(真的)很好 |
[08:29] | Really. | 真的. |
[09:03] | (voicemail) You have no new messages. | (语音信箱) 你没有新消息. |
[10:12] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[10:14] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[10:18] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[10:22] | – Fine. How are you? – Good. | – 很好.你呢? – 不错 |
[10:26] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:29] | Yeah… Are you from around here? | 是啊…你是这附近的吗? |
[10:33] | No. But this is where you live. | 不是,但这里是你的住处 |
[10:39] | Yes, it is. I’m gonna go back inside now. | 是的,我现在要回屋了 |
[10:45] | See you again. | 再见 |
[10:47] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:23] | (phone ringing) | (电话铃响) |
[11:35] | – Daniel Jackson. – Hey, Daniel, it’s me. | – 丹尼尔 杰克逊 – 嘿,丹尼尔,是我 |
[11:37] | Hi, Sam. | 嗨,山姆 |
[11:39] | I was just wondering how far you’ve gotten on the 636 translation. | 我只是想知道,你在636星球上的翻译工作进展到什么程度了 |
[11:43] | Oh, yes. Um, yeah, I’m almost done. | 哦,好啊.恩,翻译嘛,是的,快完成了. |
[11:46] | It miraculously seems to hold | 真是不可思议,这看上去似乎掌握了 |
[11:49] | the key to all the mysteries of the universe. | 宇宙所有未解之谜的关键 |
[11:52] | You just got there, you haven’t started and I should leave you alone. | 你才刚到那里,你甚至都还没有开始工作,其实我不该打扰你的. |
[11:57] | You were supposed to be taking it easy. | 你该去放松一下啊. |
[11:58] | Yeah. It’s not so easy. | 话是没错,不过没那么简单. |
[12:01] | Yeah, I know. I promise I’ll call you when I have something. | 是啊,我明白.我保证如果有什么发现的话,我会给你打电话 |
[12:04] | OK. Thanks. | 好的,谢谢 |
[12:09] | (gasps) | (倒吸一口气) |
[12:11] | – How did you get in here? – I won’t hurt you. | – 你怎么进来的? – 我不会伤害你的 |
[12:14] | No, I’ll hurt you if you come any closer. | 不,如果你再靠近的话那我就”会”伤害你了. |
[12:16] | Please don’t. I just wanna talk to you. | 请不要这样.我只想要和你谈谈 |
[12:19] | – About what? – It’s complicated. | – 关于什么? – 有点复杂 |
[12:23] | Let’s start with how you got into my house. | 那就从你怎么进入我家里的开始说起吧 |
[12:26] | – I followed you home last night. – You’ve been here all night? | – 昨晚我跟随你回家了. – 你整晚都在这里? |
[12:29] | I read your books and watched television, | 我阅读你的书籍,观看电视. |
[12:32] | So I can learn how to speak and what to wear. | 因此我可以学习怎么说话以及该穿些什么 |
[12:35] | – Is this OK? – You’ve been in my house all night? | – 这身穿着还可以吧? – 你是说你整晚都在我房子里吗? |
[12:40] | Yes. But you couldn’t see me. | 是的,但是你看不见我 |
[12:43] | I just took this form now so we could relate. | 我只是改变成这个样子,那样我们就可以聊天了 |
[12:46] | Actually, I used to look this way, before my ascension. | 事实上,我以前看起来就是这个样子的,在我升天之前. |
[12:51] | (dials number) | (拨号) |
[12:55] | Please. I’m not crazy. | 求求你,我没有发疯 |
[13:00] | – Who are you? – My name is Orlin. | – 你到底是谁? – 我叫欧林 |
[13:03] | I’m from the planet you just visited. | 我来自于你刚去过的那个星球 |
[13:05] | – I followed you through the Stargate. – That’s impossible. | – 我跟随你通过了星门. – 那不可能 |
[13:09] | I can become invisible in my natural noncorporeal state. | 我的非肉体状态可以变得隐形 |
[13:13] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[13:15] | I’m sorry if I scared you. I just wanted to talk to you. | 如果我吓到你了,我真的很抱歉.我只是想和你说说话. |
[13:20] | It’s been so long since l… I… | 已经很久了,自从我… |
[13:24] | I know this is going to seem… | 我知道这看上去… |
[13:28] | OK. I’ll just come out and say it, and we’ll move on from there. | 好的,我出来是想说 我们从哪里继续 |
[13:31] | I have these… I guess you could call them “feelings”… for you. | 我有这些…我想你可以叫做 ” 感觉” …对你的 |
[13:37] | Actually, the truth is l… | 事实上,真相是我… |
[13:41] | Iove you. | 爱你 |
[13:45] | (door closes) | (关门声) |
[13:53] | – Looked like an ordinary guy? – Pretty much. | 看上去象正常人?非常象 |
[13:56] | – What was he wearing? – Average, normal clothes. | 他穿什么?很普通的衣服 |
[14:02] | Where do you think he got ’em? | 他从哪里弄到那些衣服的? |
[14:05] | Come on, sir. We’ve seen lots of aliens before. | 快点,长官,我们以前见过很多外星人 |
[14:08] | Hammond had the surveillance tapes in the gate room checked. | 哈蒙德看过在星际之门检验处的录像 |
[14:12] | The alien said he could become completely invisible. | 那个外星人说他可以变成隐形的 |
[14:17] | What else did he say? | 他还说了什么? |
[14:20] | He just said who he was and where he was from. | 他就说了他的名字和来自哪里 |
[14:24] | Believe me, at first I thought he was some crazy guy off the street. | 相信我,一开始我以为他是街边的疯子 |
[14:28] | Then he starts walking through solid objects! | 然后他开始穿透那些固体物质! |
[14:31] | I knew there was no way I would be able to contain him if I tried. | 我知道如果我累了的话 我是无法容忍他的 |
[14:34] | My phone was dead. I decided the best thing to do | 我的电话坏了 我决定要做的最好的事情 |
[14:37] | would be to bring a code-three team in as fast as possible. | 就是尽快带一队3号人过去 |
[14:40] | Carter, no one’s accusing you of acting improperly. | 卡特,没有人责怪你不正常的表现 |
[14:45] | Colonel, we’re done. I’m ordering my men to evacuate the premises. | 上校,我们完成了 我会命令我的人去撤除前面的东西 |
[14:49] | Notify the local authorities. Tell ’em the gas leak is fixed. | 告诉当地的政府 告诉他们漏气事故修好了 |
[14:52] | Yes, sir. Our remote surveillance system | 是,长官,我们的远程监视系统 |
[14:55] | can be monitored from a van outside. | 可以监控外面的货车 |
[14:57] | – We’ll watch as long as you want, sir. – Thanks. | 我们会一直监控你想要的时间 长官 多谢 |
[15:08] | I could hang out for a while. | 我能拖延一会时间 |
[15:11] | So far he’s only shown himself to me. | 目前为止他只在我面前现形 |
[15:14] | Maybe he’s shy. | 可能他很害羞 |
[15:18] | Please don’t say “Take it easy”. | 请别说” 放松” 了 |
[15:21] | Take care. | 小心 |
[16:00] | How’s Sam? | 山姆怎样? |
[16:03] | Absolutely no evidence of her “secret friend”. | 完全没有她秘密朋友的迹象 |
[16:09] | How’s Sam? | 山姆怎样? |
[16:12] | Hammond recommended a psych evaluation. | 哈蒙德推荐做心理测试 |
[16:16] | Do you believe Major Carter has become mentally unstable? | 你相信卡特上尉疯了吗? |
[16:19] | No more than the rest of us. | 和我们差不多 |
[16:25] | – What do you guys got? – Looks like that thing on 636 is a weapon. | 你们找到什么? 好像在636的那个东西是一种武器 |
[16:30] | – I was right? – It is a weapon of great power, O’Neill. | 我是对的? 是一个威力无穷的武器,欧尼尔 |
[16:33] | Big and honkin’? | 又大又灵敏? |
[16:35] | From what I can decipher, the people on 636 | 从我译解出来的东西来看,636上面的人 |
[16:38] | had a similar technological timeline to Earth. | 和地球又差不多的科技发展史 |
[16:41] | They had just discovered their Stargate | 当 ” 天空的威胁” 降临的时候 |
[16:43] | when “the threat from the skies” came. | 他们刚刚发现了星际之门 |
[16:45] | Goa’ulds. | 勾阿呜 |
[16:47] | Yet they managed to build an incredibly advanced weapon | 但是他们能知道一种难以置信的 |
[16:50] | to defend themselves. | 先进武器来保护自己 |
[16:52] | Couldn’t have been so advanced. | 应该没那么先进 |
[16:56] | The place was a disaster. It obviously didn’t work. | 这个地方是灾祸之地.很明显那没用 |
[17:00] | Actually, it did. The monument outside the device | 事实上,有用的,那装置外面的纪念碑 |
[17:03] | tells how they destroyed the “threat from the skies”, | 说明了他们是如果消灭” 天空的威胁” 的 |
[17:06] | and the men who built the weapon were heroes. | 那些制造这个武器的人是英雄 |
[17:09] | So the Goa’uld did not take the weapon. | 那么勾阿呜没有拿那武器 |
[17:11] | Hey, I saw that planet. | 嘿,我看见那个星球了 |
[17:14] | If the Goa’uld didn’t get ’em, who did? | 如果勾阿呜没有拿走,那是谁拿的? |
[17:20] | We’re not sure. | 我们不确定 |
[17:27] | I understand why you did it. | 我知道你为什么做这个 |
[17:31] | Of course, you would wait until they took the cameras away. | 当然了,你可以等到他们把摄像机拿走 |
[17:34] | Military protocol. | 军事协议 |
[17:36] | You would have jeopardised your job if you didn’t report me. | 如果你不报告的话你的工作就又危险了 |
[17:40] | I just came from a psychological evaluation. | 我刚做完心理测验 |
[17:42] | – Do you understand what that means? – They think you’re crazy. | 你知道那是什么意思吗? 他们觉得你疯了 |
[17:46] | Am l? | 我有吗? |
[17:47] | There were times on Velona where I thought I was losing my mind. | 在维隆的时候有几次我觉得自己疯了 |
[17:51] | – Velona? – Your planet refers to it as 636. | 维隆?你们的人把那个叫做636 |
[17:56] | I was there for hundreds of years by myself. The first time I saw you… | 我自己在那里几百年了 第一次我看见你… |
[18:00] | – Look… – Please. Let me finish. | 看… 求你让我说完 |
[18:05] | My kind attain a level of communication that shares our innermost essence. | 我们获得一种沟通 能让我们分享内心的想法 |
[18:10] | Telepathy. | 心灵感应 |
[18:13] | Reading someone’s mind is an invasion of privacy. | 偷窥别人的想法是对入侵别人的隐私 |
[18:17] | It’s not about specific thoughts or memory. | 那和特别的想法霍记忆无关 |
[18:20] | It’s a sort of exchange of spirit. | 有点象是交换精神 |
[18:25] | – So you did this sharing thing on me? – Unfortunately you passed out. | 于是你对我做了这种分享? 很不幸你昏倒了 |
[18:30] | I guess you weren’t prepared. | 我想你是还没有准备好 |
[18:34] | But I did learn about you. | 但是我确实对你有了一点了解 |
[18:36] | – What did you learn? – That you’re a good person. | 你了解到什么?你是个好人 |
[18:40] | That your heart is pure. | 你的心灵非常纯洁 |
[18:43] | That on the inside, your spirit is as beautiful as you are on the outside. | 在你心里 你的精神和你外在的表现一样美好 |
[18:47] | All right! | 好了! |
[18:49] | – Where are you going? – To get the code-three team back in here. | 你要去哪里?叫第三队人回来 |
[18:52] | – I’ll just hide again. – So what are you gonna do? | 我会再躲起来的 那你要干吗? |
[18:55] | Stalk me for the rest of my life? | 在我的余生一直粘着我? |
[18:57] | I just wanted you to let me try again. | 我只想让你再让我试一次 |
[19:01] | I think a human can handle it. | 我觉得人类可以处理这个的 |
[19:03] | I think you have to just be… | 我想你只要… |
[19:06] | well… receptive. | 恩…善于接受 |
[19:13] | Then will you go to the SGC and turn yourself in? | 然后你会不会去星门指挥部告发自己? |
[19:16] | No. But I’ll leave, if you want. | 不,但是我会走的,如果你想的话 |
[19:20] | Will you actually be gone? | 你真的会走? |
[19:23] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:30] | OK. What do I do? | 好的.我要做什么? |
[19:37] | Stand there. | 站在那里 |
[19:43] | Open your mind to the possibility of an existence | 对一个可能存在的东西敞开心扉 |
[19:46] | not governed by the rules of science which you hold so dear. | 不要被你一直把握的科学理论所束缚 |
[19:49] | How do I do that? | 我怎么能那样做? |
[19:52] | – Just close your eyes and… – Don’t say “Take it easy”. | 只要闭上眼睛… 别说” 放松” |
[19:56] | Relax. | 放松 |
[20:26] | Oh, my God. | 哦,上帝! |
[20:34] | – Colonel! – Yeah. | 上校! 是的 |
[20:36] | Sir. Look at this. | 长官,看看这个 |
[20:40] | – So? – So, it was in my house. | 那么?那么,那在我家里 |
[20:44] | The code-three team was supposed to take away their equipment. | 第三队的人要拿走他们的设备 |
[20:47] | – No more cameras or listening devices. – So they forgot one. | 没有摄像机或者窃听器 那么他们落下了一个 |
[20:51] | – Are you sure? – No. | 你确定?不 |
[20:52] | Sir, is the SGC secretly keeping tabs on me? | 长官,星门指挥部在秘密的监视我吗? |
[20:58] | Secretly? | 秘密地? |
[21:00] | I did my duty in reporting the alien encounter, | 我尽了自己地职责报告遇到外星人 |
[21:02] | and now everyone thinks I’m crazy. | 现在每个人都以为我疯了 |
[21:07] | Look, here’s the bottom line. No one is seeing what you’ve seen. | 看,这就是问题所在 没人看见你看见的东西 |
[21:11] | Until that happens, we’re all gonna think you’re nuts. | 除非发生了,我们都会觉得你疯了 |
[21:15] | Sir. | 长官 |
[21:17] | Purely hypothetically, as my superior officer, | 完全是假象的,作为我的上级 |
[21:20] | if this alien did show himself to me again… | 如果这个外星人再在我的面前出现 |
[21:23] | Did it? | 它出现过吗? |
[21:25] | I’m just saying, if the alien had the ability and desire | 我只是说,如果那外星人有能力和决心 |
[21:29] | to show himself only to me, | 只在我面前现身 |
[21:31] | it would be better if I gathered information, | 我最好收集一些资料 |
[21:34] | possibly even found a way of isolating it, | 可能会找到办法隔绝它 |
[21:37] | before I officially mentioned it again, right? | 在我再正式提到它之前,对嘛? |
[21:44] | Probably… yes. | 可能…是的 |
[21:49] | – I gotta pee. – Yes, sir. | 我要去小便是的,长官 |
[22:05] | – That’s the last of it. – Thanks. | 这是最后一次了 谢谢 |
[22:08] | Whatcha working on? | 怎么继续? |
[22:10] | Well, based on your translation, and SG-16’s latest report, | 根据你的翻译,以及SG-16的最新报告 |
[22:15] | the Pentagon is urging General Hammond | 五角大楼要求哈蒙德将军 |
[22:17] | to find a way to activate the weapon. | 找到激活这个武器的办法 |
[22:21] | – You think that’s gonna be possible? – Yeah. | 你觉得那有可能吗?是的 |
[22:24] | The naqahdah reactor can be interfaced easily. | 那 发电机很容易转移 |
[22:27] | The problem is, the burst of energy required makes it all pretty dangerous. | 问题是,要求的能量的爆炸 使这个非常危险 |
[22:31] | How? | 多危险? |
[22:33] | Well, you have to start an overload in the reactor, | 你要让反应堆超负荷 |
[22:35] | then release it into the device. | 然后把那些释放到那装置里面 |
[22:37] | But once the overload is started, | 但是一旦超载开始 |
[22:40] | you have to release the energy, or the reactor will explode. | 你就要释放能量,否则反应堆会爆炸 |
[22:43] | So you better be sure you want the weapon to fire. | 所以你最好确定你要重新启动这武器 |
[22:46] | Yeah. I’m working on a way to buffer the energy in a safer environment | 是的,我在研究一个把那些能量缓冲 到更加安全的环境的办法 |
[22:50] | prior to the release, but General Hammond hasn’t given me much time. | 在释放之前那 但是哈蒙德上校没有给我足够的时间 |
[22:53] | By all accounts, this device on 636 is a pretty powerful weapon. | 据大家所说 636上面的装置是非常强大的武器 |
[22:59] | You think we should just leave it alone? | 你觉得我们该把那留着? |
[23:01] | Let’s say I’d feel a lot better | 就说我真的感觉好多了 |
[23:03] | if there was someone left to explain exactly how to use it. | 如果有人留下来解释 该怎样使用这玩意的话 |
[23:14] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[23:17] | – What do you mean? – You said you’d be home an hour ago. | 你什么意思? 你说过你该在1小时之前到家的 |
[23:20] | I was worried. | 我非常担心你 |
[23:23] | Hey, this is not a relationship we have going here. | 嘿,我们没什么关系 |
[23:27] | – I don’t even know what it is. – You still could have called. | 我甚至不知道是什么. 你还有电话的 |
[23:31] | What are you talking about? You couldn’t have answered the phone. | 你在说什么? 你不能接电话 |
[23:35] | Maybe I could have. | 我可能可以 |
[23:40] | How… | 如何… |
[23:42] | I mean, l… I… | 我是说,我… |
[23:52] | – Surprise. – How? | 惊讶. 怎样的? |
[23:56] | Things have been going well between us. Right? | 我们之间一切都很好,对吗? |
[24:01] | There is no “us”, Orlin. I don’t see how there ever could be. | 没有我们,欧林 我不知道那该是怎样的 |
[24:07] | That’s just because we both used to live on different planes of existence. | 那只是因为我们以前都住在不同的地方 |
[24:11] | – “Used to”? – My kind are able to take human form. | 以前? ――我们的人能有人类的样子 |
[24:16] | Actually, retake human form, considering that’s the way we started. | 事实上,是重新变成人 那是我们刚开始的样子 |
[24:22] | (doorbell) oh, boy. Uh… | (门铃声)哦,天啊,呃… |
[24:24] | – (O’Neill) Carter! – It’s Colonel O’Neill. | (欧尼尔)卡特!是欧尼尔上校 |
[24:27] | Disappear! | 消失了! |
[24:28] | That’s what I was trying to tell you. I can’t any more. | 那就是我想告诉你的,我再不能了 |
[24:33] | (knock at door) | (敲门声) |
[24:42] | Hey, guys. What are you doing here? | 嘿,各位,你们在这里干吗? |
[24:45] | – We brought pizza and a movie. – Star Wars. | 我们带来了批萨和影碟 星球大战 |
[24:48] | – He’s seen it eight times. – Nine. | 他看了8次了 9次 |
[24:50] | Nine times. | 9次 |
[24:52] | If Teal’c likes it, it’s gotta be OK. | 如果提亚克喜欢这个,那该不错的 |
[24:56] | – You’ve never seen Star Wars? – You know me and sci-fi. | 你从没看过星球大战? 你了解我和科幻小说 |
[25:01] | Come on, we never get to just hang out so… | 快点,我们从没有过那么多时间… |
[25:03] | Well, sir, as much as l, uh… | 好了,长官,差不多我,呃… |
[25:07] | Uh… | 恩… |
[25:09] | Carter, | 卡特 |
[25:12] | do you already have company? | 你真的有朋友吗? |
[25:16] | – Kind of. – A date? | 可能. 约会? |
[25:19] | I can understand why you might assume that I didn’t have plans. | 我了解你为什么觉得我没有计划 |
[25:24] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[25:28] | We’ll find something else to do. | 我们可以做点别的 |
[25:30] | I’m really sorry. This was a surprise. Very unexpected. | 我真的很抱歉,这是个意外,非常意外 |
[25:34] | Good for you. | 对你有好处 |
[25:36] | – Have fun. – Thank you. | 祝你开心谢谢 |
[25:39] | Have a pizza. And fun. | 吃批萨,玩的开心 |
[25:44] | Night. | 晚安 |
[25:58] | As I was saying, once my kind chooses to take human form, | 就像我说得 一旦我们的人选择人的样子 |
[26:01] | we can’t ascend again without the help of the others. | 没有别人的帮助我们 不能再回到之前的样子了 |
[26:06] | So… now what? | 那么…现在怎样? |
[26:10] | I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-O. | 我找到一个地方 在那里人类和一个吉尔打仗 |
[26:14] | Call Daniel. | 打电话给丹尼尔 |
[26:39] | I don’t know where the rest of my kind are. | 我不知道我们其他人在哪里 |
[26:41] | Believe it or not, I think we met one of them. | 不管信不信 我想我见到他们中的一个了 |
[26:44] | Her name was Oma Desala. | 她的名字叫欧马 |
[26:47] | Really? Never heard of her. | 真的? 我从没有听说过她 |
[26:51] | She could do the same glowy kinda things that you can. | 她能做和你一样的事情 |
[26:53] | And she controlled the forces of nature. | 她控制了自然的能量 |
[26:56] | Yeah. That’s easy. | 是的,那很容易 |
[26:58] | At least, it used to be. | 至少,以前是的 |
[27:02] | She lived on a planet called Kheb | 她住在一个叫肯波的星球上 |
[27:05] | and she helped people ascend to a higher plane of existence. | 她帮助别人上升到更高级的生命形态 |
[27:08] | That’s why I’ve never heard of her. | 那就是我为什么从未听说过她了 |
[27:11] | She was probably banished, like me. | 她可能被流放了,象我一样 |
[27:15] | What for? | 为什么? |
[27:17] | Breaking one of the most sacred rules of our kind. | 违法了我们最恐怖的规矩 |
[27:20] | Do not accelerate the natural ascension process of those beneath. | 不要帮那些下等的人加速自然进化 |
[27:24] | The humans of Velona were under attack from the Goa’uld. | 维隆的人被勾阿呜袭击 |
[27:27] | I was prohibited from interfering, but I couldn’t just watch them die. | 我被禁止去干涉 但是我不能看着他们死 |
[27:32] | You told them how to build the weapon? | 你告诉他们怎么样制造武器的? |
[27:35] | Communicated the knowledge, yes. They saved themselves. | 传达知识,是的,他们自己救了自己 |
[27:39] | But not for long. | 但不是很久 |
[27:42] | No. | 不 |
[27:44] | Well, you were right to try. | 你去尝试是对的 |
[27:47] | You’re wrong. It was a horrible mistake. | 你错了,那是个可怕的错误 |
[27:51] | After they used the weapon for defence, | 在他们用武器防卫以后 |
[27:53] | they planned the conquest of other planets | 他们计划用我给他们的技术 |
[27:55] | using the technology I gave them. | 去征服别的星球 |
[27:57] | So what happened? | 发生什么了? |
[28:00] | The others. | 别人 |
[28:03] | The others of your kind destroyed the planet? | 你们中的其他人摧毁了这个星球? |
[28:07] | Well, they interfered, too. Isn’t that breaking their own rule? | 他们也干涉了,他们没有违反规矩吗? |
[28:12] | They decided it was necessary | 他们觉得那是有必要的 |
[28:14] | to prevent a disaster that I was responsible for. | 来阻止我要负责的一场灾难 |
[28:17] | I was forced to live on Velona as my punishment. | 我被迫住在维隆上面,作为惩罚 |
[28:20] | – You couldn’t have known. – That’s why the rule exists. | 你不会知道的 那就是规则存在的原因 |
[28:27] | So… | 那么… |
[28:30] | what now? | 现在怎样? |
[28:32] | I’m human. | 我是人类 |
[28:34] | Mortal. Like you. | 很普通的,像你一样 |
[28:38] | I can never go back to the way I was without the others. | 没有别人的帮助 我不能再回到之前的样子了 |
[28:43] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么这样做? |
[28:47] | I did it as much for myself as for you. | 我这样做为了自己也是为了你 |
[28:53] | (Orlin) lfnothing develops between us, I’ll accept it. | 如果我们之间没什么进展,我会接受的 |
[28:59] | Ijust couldn’t go on any other way. | 我只是不能在走别的路而已 |
[29:02] | Ijust had to know. | 我刚知道 |
[29:08] | One week should be more than enough time | 一周该是足够的时间 |
[29:10] | to run the proper pre-test simulation. | 来进行合适的准备测试了 |
[29:12] | Sirs, if I may, I think we should wait. | 先生们,如果我能说,我觉得我们该等 |
[29:16] | You think we should wait? You’re the one who figured out | 你觉得我们该等?你是那个找出 |
[29:20] | how to use the naqahdah reactor to power this device. | 怎么用那 反应堆 让这个东西重启的人 |
[29:23] | Because General Hammond ordered me to. | 因为哈蒙德将军命令我去做的 |
[29:27] | If you read my recommendations, | 如果你们看过我的建议 |
[29:28] | you’ll see I also said it’s extremely dangerous. | 你们还会看见我说过这非常危险 |
[29:31] | I did read your recommendation | 我看过你的建议 |
[29:33] | and the Pentagon feels that the risks are worth the reward. | 五角大楼认为这种 冒险和回报比较起来是值得的 |
[29:37] | Going through the Stargate is dangerous and you do that every day. | 穿越星际之门是危险的 但是你们每天都做 |
[29:41] | I agree with Sam. We don’t know enough about what happened. | 我同意山姆的说法 我们还不太了解发生的事情 |
[29:44] | Need I remind you of the dangers that we’re trying to defend Earth against? | 需要我提醒你们 我们保卫地球有多么危险吗? |
[29:49] | Oh, could you? I mean, go slow. | 哦,你能? 我是说,慢慢来 |
[29:53] | General, I believe that using the device | 将军,我相信使用那装置 |
[29:56] | caused an atmospheric weather anomaly | 会使导致气候反常 |
[29:59] | big enough to destroy the civilisation on 636. | 足够大的毁灭了636上面的人 |
[30:05] | You do? | 你确定? |
[30:09] | – That wasn’t in your report. – Do you have any evidence, Major? | 那不在我的报告里. 你有证据吗,上尉? |
[30:14] | Well, not exactly. | 不完全 |
[30:16] | But I think that we need to perform a forensic environmental analysis. | 但是我觉得我们需要做环境检测分析 |
[30:20] | We’re going to, after test-firing the weapon. | 我们会做的,在试验点燃那武器之后 |
[30:23] | That’s when we’ll be able to gather accurate information. | 那时候我们才能搜集正确的信息 |
[30:26] | – Not if you’re dead. – There is nothing to show… | 如果你死了就不是了 没什么东西显示… |
[30:29] | Major, you have two weeks to bring me any relevant evidence. | 上尉,给你两周找出一些相关的证据 |
[30:33] | If you can present a good reason to stop the test, I will. | 如果你能找出合适的理由 停止测试,我会的 |
[30:39] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[30:41] | General. | 将军 |
[30:47] | Need I remind you that, ultimately, the decision rests with the Pentagon? | 需要我提醒你,根本上 五角大楼其他的决定吗? |
[30:53] | Colonel, there’s a red phone in my office | 上校,我办公室里有个红色电话 |
[30:56] | that only takes calls from one man. | 只能接一个人打来的电话 |
[30:58] | The last time I checked, he’s the boss of your boss, | 我最后一次检查的时候 他是你老板的老板, |
[31:02] | or do I need to remind you? | 还是需要我提醒你? |
[31:18] | Orlin? | 欧林? |
[31:22] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[31:24] | I’m glad you’re home. I made something for you. | 很高兴你回来了,我为你做了个东西 |
[31:35] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗? |
[31:37] | I read about how humans associate certain materials with their birth month. | 我找到人婴儿的时候吃什么的 |
[31:41] | Yours is emerald, right? | 你们的是祖母绿的,对吗? |
[31:44] | – It’s huge. – Oh. Is it? | 那非常大 哦,是吗? |
[31:47] | It was difficult to tell the common size from the pictures in the book. | 很难说出书上的图片正常的有多大 |
[31:51] | You made it? | 你做的? |
[31:53] | You wouldn’t believe what you can | 你不能相信你能用地球上 |
[31:55] | make from the simple items lying around Earth. | 普通的东西能做的东西 |
[31:58] | Which reminds me, you’re going to need a new microwave. | 那提醒我,你需要一个新的微波炉 |
[32:03] | Orlin, I need to talk to you about something else. | 欧林,我需要告诉你一些别的事情 |
[32:07] | OK. | 好的 |
[32:11] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们去散布吧 |
[32:13] | The others will know if the weapon is activated. | 如果武器重启其他人会知道的 |
[32:16] | – You think they’ll try to stop us? – It’s possible. | 你觉得他们会来阻止我们?有可能 |
[32:19] | Even if we only intend to use the weapon to defend ourselves? | 即使我们只想用那武器来保卫地球? |
[32:23] | How can you be sure of your people’s intentions? | 你怎么能确定你们的人的意图? |
[32:26] | You obviously can’t trust them | 很明显你不能相信他们 |
[32:28] | if you think they would spy on you in your home. | 如果你觉得他们会监视你的家的话 |
[32:30] | Yeah, I guess I can’t trust all of them. | 是的,我想我不能完全相信他们所有人 |
[32:34] | – I’ve read some of your recent history. – And? | 你看过一些你们最近的历史然后呢? |
[32:38] | Many of the creators of the first atom bomb | 很多第一颗原子弹的制造者 |
[32:40] | honestly believed that it would only be used to maintain peace. | 非常忠诚的相信那只会用来维护和平 |
[32:44] | I can’t take the chance, Sam. | 我不能冒那个险,山姆 |
[32:47] | I won’t be responsible for the demise of another civilisation. | 我不能在对其他种族的灭亡负责了 |
[32:52] | If you thought it might come to that, why didn’t you destroy the weapon? | 如果你觉得会那样 你为什么不破坏那武器? |
[32:55] | I thought I had. I never expected you’d be able to replace the power core. | 我以为我破坏了的 我从没想到过你盟能取代能源核心 |
[33:02] | You really are brilliant. | 你们真的很聪明 |
[33:05] | I think your point is, we have to find a way to stop the test. | 我想你的问题是 我们需要找到办法来阻止测试 |
[33:08] | How? You have no proof without exposing me. | 怎样? 除了暴露我你没有别的证据 |
[33:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:15] | What? | 什么? |
[33:18] | I’m sorry. If you haven’t turned me in by now, there must be a reason. | 对不起.如果到现在我还没有暴露我 那一定有原因的 |
[33:22] | I’d feel bad betraying you. That’s all. Nothing more. | 我会觉得出卖你的 就那样,没别的了 |
[33:26] | – You like me. – Orlin. | 你喜欢我, 欧林 |
[33:29] | You like me. I can tell. | 你喜欢我,我知道的 |
[33:33] | You like me a lot. | 你很喜欢我 |
[33:56] | They’re testing the weapon. | 他们要测试那武器 |
[33:59] | I received an order from the president. | 我从总统那里得到命令 |
[34:02] | Colonel Reynolds and SG-16 are on P4X-636, | 雷诺兹上校和SG-16在P4X-636上面 |
[34:06] | setting up the naqahdah reactor as we speak. | 根据我们说得建立那 反应堆 |
[34:09] | You said I had two weeks. It’s only been… | 你说我有两周,只是… |
[34:11] | Nine days, Major. | 9天,上尉 |
[34:14] | And I dare say you haven’t spent a single minute of it | 我不敢说你没有利用每一分钟 |
[34:17] | working on atmospheric weather anomalies. | 研究大气的不规则情况 |
[34:20] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[34:23] | Would you like to explain these deliveries? | 你想解释下这些传送吗? |
[34:27] | – What deliveries? – 100lbs of pure, raw titanium, | 什么传送? 非常准确的1001 未经加工的钛 |
[34:31] | 200 feet of fibreoptic cable, | 200米长的电缆 |
[34:34] | seven 100,000-watt industrial-strength capacitors. | 700000瓦特工业能量电容器 |
[34:40] | The list goes on. All ordered online from your home computer. | 清单继续,全都是从你家的电脑上订购的 |
[34:46] | I’ve no idea what you mean. I’ve been on the base every day. | 我不知道你在说什么 我每天都在基地 |
[34:49] | Oh. Then maybe you would like to explain | 哦,那么可能你想解释下 |
[34:52] | who’s been accepting these deliveries? | 谁会接收这些东西呢? |
[35:00] | You have been watching me. | 你在监视我? |
[35:04] | Not us. The Pentagon. | 不是我们,是五角大楼 |
[35:07] | I’m sorry, Major. I’ve expressed my anger | 对不起,上尉.我已经表达过 |
[35:09] | and disappointment to the president | 我对总统的愤怒和失望了 |
[35:11] | regarding the investigation of one of my officers without my knowledge. | 不经我的同意就调查我的属下 |
[35:16] | We have tapes of your conversation with the alien. | 我们有你和那个外星人对话的录像 |
[35:21] | At least we know there is one now, for sure. | 至少我们知道现在有一个,非常确定 |
[35:28] | Would you like to tell us what’s going on, Major? | 你想告诉我们发生什么了吗,上尉? |
[35:32] | She doesn’t have to tell you squat. | 她不需要告诉你蹲下 |
[35:36] | Major Carter was working with the approval of her superior officer. | 卡特上尉正在和他的上司合作 |
[35:40] | She told me he was there. | 她告诉我们他在那里 |
[35:42] | I authorised her to collect as much information as possible. | 我批准她尽可能多的去搜集资料 |
[35:46] | I’m not here to lay blame, Colonel. I’m here as a courtesy. | 我来这里不是来责备的 上校,我很谦虚的在这里 |
[35:49] | As we speak, a team of Special Forces are surrounding your house. | 如我们所说,一队特种部队包围了你的家 |
[35:54] | And on my command, they’re gonna go in | 我命令一下,他们就会进来 |
[35:58] | and take that alien into custody. | 把外星人带去保管区 |
[36:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么样? |
[36:25] | The suspect is in there, | 嫌疑犯在里面 |
[36:27] | but he’s failing to respond to our call to surrender. | 但是他没有回复我们的劝降 |
[36:30] | Let Carter go in. He’s worth more to you alive, right? | 让卡特进去.活着对你更有价值,对嘛? |
[36:35] | (man) Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:36] | (O’Neill) You got the place sealed off. He’s not going anywhere. | 把这里封锁起来,他什么地方都不能区 |
[36:40] | Let Carter go in and try and bring him out. | 叫卡特进去,尝试把他带出来 |
[36:43] | All right. Give her a radio. | 好的,给他无线电 |
[36:58] | Orlin? | 欧林? |
[37:04] | – Orlin! – (Orlin) Sam. Come on down. | 欧林! 山姆,蹲下. |
[37:10] | – Orlin, what are you doing? – (Orlin) OK. Just a minute. | 欧林,你在干吗?好的,等等 |
[37:13] | – A team of Special Forces is outside. – I know. | 外面有一队特种兵我知道 |
[37:17] | – They wanna take you into custody. – I know. It’s OK. | 他们想带你去保管区. 我知道,没事的 |
[37:20] | Orlin, I didn’t turn you in. | 欧林,我没有出卖你 |
[37:22] | I didn’t think you did. | 我知道你不会的 |
[37:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[37:36] | Whoa! | 哦! |
[37:38] | You’ve been busy. | 你一直很忙 |
[37:40] | I didn’t think they’d let me go back to Velona through their Stargate. | 我知道他们不会让我通过 星际之门回到维隆上的 |
[37:44] | – So you built one? – Sort of. | 所以你建造了一个?有点象 |
[37:48] | This won’t dial multiple addresses. | 这不能输入多重地址 |
[37:50] | It only creates a wormhole once, then burns out. | 只能创造虫洞一次,然后就烧毁了 |
[37:53] | And you ordered the materials online? | 你在网上订购这些的? |
[37:57] | Mostly. Sorry, but you’re gonna have | 大部分,对不起,但是这个月你会收到 |
[37:59] | a pretty big credit card bill this month. | 很多信用卡帐单的. |
[38:02] | Oh. And you’re going to need a new toaster. | 哦,你会需要一个新的能祝贺你的人 |
[38:06] | I tapped into the main power line. | 我接近了主能量线 |
[38:09] | Hopefully we’ll be able to draw enough energy. | 希望我们能积聚足够的能量 |
[38:12] | Then what? | 然后怎样? |
[38:14] | Go to Velona and stop your people from using the weapon. | 去维隆阻止你的人使用那武器 |
[38:17] | They won’t listen to you. They have orders. | 他们不会停你的,他们是奉命行事 |
[38:20] | – I’ll have to make them listen. – They could kill you. | 我会让他们听我得, 他们会杀了你 |
[38:23] | (radio) Major Carter. Report. | 卡特上尉,请回答 |
[38:27] | Major Carter, respond immediately. | 卡特上尉,请马上回答! |
[38:32] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[38:36] | Carter, what are you doing? | 卡特,你在干吗? |
[38:40] | – Move in. – All teams, we have a go for entry. | 周旋一下. 各队,我们准备进去 |
[38:43] | – We’re comin’ in. – (commander) Go, go, go. | 我们要进来了 走,走,走 |
[38:47] | I was really hoping that there would be another way. | 我真的希望有别的办法 |
[39:12] | You know how I feel about you. | 你知道我对你的感觉 |
[39:16] | I hope this isn’t goodbye. | 我希望这不是再见 |
[39:53] | Orlin! | 欧林 |
[40:14] | Don’t move! | 别动!! |
[40:18] | – Hold your fire! I know this man. – He attacked us. | 别动!我认识这个人他攻击我们 |
[40:23] | Colonel, please, lower your weapon. | 上校,请放下你的武器 |
[40:28] | He has good reason to stop this test. | 他有很好的理由来阻止这个测试 |
[40:30] | I have orders from General Hammond. | 哈蒙德将军命令我的 |
[40:32] | I know. Let’s just dial out and talk to the general about it. | 我知道,我们就打电话和将军说说这个 |
[40:36] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[40:41] | Your instructions said if we aborted the energy build-up, | 你的指令说如果我们的能量加升失败的话 |
[40:45] | the reactor would blow. | 反应堆会燃烧 |
[40:46] | He’s right. If we disconnect the reactor now, it will explode. | 他是对的,如果我们现在断开反应堆 也会爆炸 |
[40:51] | Good. The weapon will be destroyed. | 好的,武器就会被毁坏 |
[40:55] | I can’t let that happen, Major. | 我不能让这个发生,上尉 |
[41:16] | I can’t believe how much this hurts. | 我不能相信这有多伤害 |
[41:18] | – Just hang on. – Major, we gotta get outta here. | – 等等 – 上尉,我们要出去了 |
[41:21] | We can’t dial out. | 我们不能打电话出去, |
[41:23] | We can’t risk the blast wave translating through the wormhole. | 我们不能冒险于来自虫洞的冲击波的转化 |
[41:30] | I have to go, Sam. | 我要走了,山姆 |
[41:36] | They’re giving me another chance. | 他们给了我另一个机会 |
[41:42] | It’s the only way that I can save you. | 这是我唯一能救你的办法 |