时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | We’re gonna make it to the gate, | 我们想把这个带到门那边 |
[00:18] | but we’re under fire. Teal’c’s taken a hit. | 但是我们被攻击了,提亚克受伤了 |
[00:34] | What’s your situation? | 你们情况如何? |
[00:40] | Tyler’s hit and we’re cut off, so get outta here. | 泰勒被击中,我们隔断了,离开这里 |
[00:42] | – We can hold the gate. – Negative. | 我们可能控制住门 不要 |
[00:45] | – We’re not leaving without you. – Carter, don’t argue with me. | 我们不会留下你的 卡特,不要和我争辩 |
[00:49] | Get reinforcements. | 去找援军 |
[00:57] | Sir. Receiving IDC. It’s SG-1 . | 长官,收到身份识别认证代码,是SG-1 |
[00:59] | Open the iris. | 打开虹膜 |
[01:10] | Close the iris! | 打开虹膜 |
[01:13] | – Report. – We were attacked by several Jaffa. | 报告我们受到很多贾法的攻击 |
[01:16] | Lieutenant Tyler went down and Colonel O’Neill went back for him. | 泰勒中尉受伤了 欧尼尔上校回去找他了 |
[01:19] | Let’s assemble a rescue team and return. | 我们要集合一个救援队,然后回去 |
[01:22] | Hold on. Who’s Lieutenant Tyler? | 别挂,泰勒中尉是谁? |
[01:25] | – He’s a member of SG-1 . – What? | – 他是SG-1的队员. – 什么? |
[01:28] | You assigned him yourself last month, sir. | 你上个月亲自派他来了,长官 |
[01:33] | Tyler, sir. We’ve been training him for weeks. | 泰勒,长官,我们训练了他几个星期 |
[01:36] | This was his third mission. | 这是他的第三次任务 |
[01:38] | Major, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 上尉,我不知道你在说什么 |
[02:48] | Stargate.SG1-s05e04.The.Fifth.Man | |
[02:57] | We gotta move, Lieutenant. | 我们必须要行动,中尉 |
[02:59] | – Can you walk? – I can try. | 你能走吗?我试下 |
[03:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[03:11] | We must return to the planet. | 我们必须回到那星球上去 |
[03:13] | No one’s going anywhere until I find out exactly what happened. | 在我弄清楚发生什么事情之前 谁都不准出去 |
[03:17] | O’Neill and Lieutenant Tyler were cut off from the gate. | 欧尼尔和泰勒中尉隔断在门那里了 |
[03:20] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[03:21] | – I’ve never heard of this Lieutenant Tyler. – How can you say that? | 我从来没听说过泰勒中尉 你怎么能那么说? |
[03:26] | – Report to the infirmary. – There is nothing wrong with us. | 去医务室报道我们没事 |
[03:29] | We’ll leave that up to Dr Fraiser. | 这就让弗雷泽医生去检查好了 |
[03:31] | General, Jack is trapped on that planet. | 将军,杰克在那个星球上被捕了 |
[03:33] | Sergeant. Escort them to the infirmary. | 军士,陪他们去医务室 |
[03:37] | With or without reinforcements, we are going back. | 不管有没有增援,我们都要回去 |
[03:40] | The hell you are! Relinquish your weapons. | 该死得,放下你们的武器 |
[03:45] | Airmen. | 空军 |
[03:48] | Major, I will authorise the use of force | 上尉,除非你们放下武器 |
[03:51] | unless you relinquish those weapons. | 否则我不会同意使用武力 |
[04:27] | – You are heavier than you look. – Sorry, sir. | 你比看上去要沉重嫌 对不起,长官 |
[04:30] | That’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[04:41] | How’s the leg? | 腿怎么样? |
[04:45] | It’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[04:48] | Yeah, right. | 是的,对阿 |
[05:14] | What is this place? | 这里是什么地方? |
[05:16] | Well, I wouldn’t buy a time-share, but it’s defendable. | 我不会埋分时的,但是这可以用来防御 |
[05:21] | – Until Major Carter returns? – Yeah, and a whole lot of her friends. | 直到卡特上尉回来? 是的,还有她的很多朋友 |
[05:29] | Colonel… you could have made it to the gate. | 上校…你可以穿过门的 |
[05:34] | You came back for me. | 你为了我才回来 |
[05:36] | – What’s your point? – I guess I’m grateful. | 你有什么看法?我觉得很感激 |
[05:41] | I wasn’t gonna let you die, Lieutenant. | 我不会让你死的,中尉. |
[05:44] | It’s, like, a ton of paperwork. | 诸如有大量的文书工作(你可以去做) |
[05:48] | Paperwork? | 文书工作? |
[05:51] | It’s a joke. | 我开玩笑的 |
[05:55] | My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. | 我用来转移集中在我的英雄事迹的方法 |
[06:01] | – You’ll get used to it. – Oh, right. I understand. | 你会习惯的 哦,是啊,我懂了 |
[06:09] | Right. | 对 |
[06:12] | (Fraiser) General Hammond. | 哈蒙德将军 |
[06:15] | Teal’c is going to be fine. It’s a bad burn, | 提亚克没事,烧伤很严重 |
[06:18] | but his symbiote should take care of it. | 但是他的共生体克帮他 |
[06:23] | Any word from Colonel O’Neill? | 有欧尼尔上校的话吗? |
[06:26] | We’ve been trying to raise him using the MALP as a relay, | 我们一直把移动分析探测仪作为转播器连接他 |
[06:29] | but apparently it’s been disabled. | 但是显然没用 |
[06:31] | I’ve completed my preliminary exams of Major Carter, | 我已经完成对卡特上尉, |
[06:34] | Teal’c and Daniel. | 提亚克和丹尼尔的初步检查了 |
[06:35] | So far I’ve found nothing wrong. | 至今我没发现什么问题 |
[06:37] | They’re obviously agitated, but that’s understandable. | 他们很激动,那是可以理解的 |
[06:40] | They have come back talking about a lieutenant who doesn’t exist. | 他们回来和我说一个不存在的中尉 |
[06:45] | – You can’t tell me there’s nothing wrong. – I can’t explain it, sir. | 你不能和我说没问题 我不能解释这个魔掌关 |
[06:49] | – Some kind of hallucination? – Hallucinations aren’t normally shared. | 会不会是幻觉?幻觉通常不会分享的 |
[06:56] | There’s never been a Tyler here. | 这里从来没有泰勒 |
[06:58] | Yes, sir, and we’re still waiting for test results. | 是的,长官,我们还在等测试报告 |
[07:01] | I want them quarantined in the infirmary. | 把他们隔离在医务室 |
[07:04] | Already done that, sir, as a precaution. | 已经那样作了,长官,以防万一 |
[07:06] | But they did insist I ask what you’re gonna do about Colonel O’Neill. | 可是他们一直问我 你会对欧尼尔上校做什么 |
[07:12] | If SG-1 has fallen under some kind of an alien influence, | 如果SG-1受到了外星人的影响 |
[07:15] | anyone I send back to the planet would be compromised as well. | 任何我派回去的人也会受到危险 |
[07:20] | Until we know exactly what’s going on, P7S-441 is off limits. | 直到我们知道确切发生了什么,P7S-441没有限制 |
[07:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[07:31] | This is ridiculous. We should never have left the damn planet. | 真可笑,我们不该离开那该死的星球 |
[07:34] | You were ordered to by Colonel O’Neill. | 你们是听欧尼尔上校的命令的 |
[07:37] | Who could be dead, for all we know. | 他可能死了,据我们所知 |
[07:39] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们什么都做不了 |
[07:41] | There are heavily armed men just outside that door. | 门外有武器装备欺齐全的士兵 |
[07:44] | Well, we have to do something. | 我们得做点事情 |
[07:46] | OK. Let’s think this through. | 好的,想下 |
[07:48] | Why would Hammond say he doesn’t remember Lieutenant Tyler? | 为什么哈蒙德将军说他不记得泰勒中尉? |
[07:52] | I don’t think he’s just saying it. I think he doesn’t remember. | 我觉得他不光是说说而已,他是不记得了 |
[07:55] | Yesterday we were all in the briefing room | 昨天我们全部人都在一个房间 |
[07:58] | for two hours going over the mission. | 再一次研究这次任务 |
[08:00] | I do not believe he would lie to us. | 我不相信他会对我们撒谎 |
[08:02] | So he’s suffering from some kind of amnesia? | 那么他得了健忘症? |
[08:04] | If that’s the case, they’re all suffering from it. | 如果是那样,他们都得了健忘症了 |
[08:07] | Dr Fraiser didn’t seem to remember him either. | 弗雷泽医生好像也不记得他 |
[08:10] | Perhaps General Hammond is correct | 可能哈蒙德将军是对的, |
[08:12] | and there is something wrong with us. | 是我们有问题 |
[08:15] | OK. When I went through the quantum mirror on P3R-233, | 好的.当我在P3R-233上穿过量子镜得时候 |
[08:19] | I came back to a base that looked just like this one. | 我回到一个很象这里的基地 |
[08:23] | Everything was the same, except no one knew who I was. | 除了没人认识我之外一切都是一样的 |
[08:26] | Because the Daniel Jackson in that reality never joined the SGC. | 因为丹尼尔在那个现实中没有加入星门指挥部 |
[08:29] | Right. So, what if this is a reality where Tyler never joined? | 对啊,那么,如果这是一个泰勒从来没参与过的现实呢? |
[08:33] | Or maybe he was killed in an earlier mission. | 或者他可能早就死于别的任务了 |
[08:36] | – Maybe he was never even born. – I don’t know. | 可能他从来没有存在过我不知道 |
[08:39] | There was nothing on 441 that | 在441上什么都没有 |
[08:40] | even remotely resembled a quantum mirror. | 即使是类似的量子镜 |
[08:43] | Perhaps the Stargate malfunctioned. | 可能是星际之门出了故障 |
[08:45] | We’ve never had any evidence to suggest the gate | 我们从来没有证据显示星际之门 |
[08:49] | can access a parallel universe. | 可以达到一个类似的世界 |
[08:51] | If Lieutenant Tyler does exist, | 如果泰勒中尉是存在的 |
[08:53] | there would be a record of him in the computer. | 电脑里该有他的记录 |
[08:56] | Yes. His personnel file. | 是的,他的私生活 |
[09:09] | My access code isn’t working. | 我的存取码没用了 |
[09:12] | They must have decided that we’re a security risk and locked us out. | 他们一定觉得我们是危险分子 把我们锁住了 |
[09:15] | – So you can’t get in. – I didn’t say that. | 那就是说你无法进入电脑? 我没那么说 |
[09:25] | Where’s your weapon, Lieutenant? | 你的武器,中尉? |
[09:28] | I’m sorry, sir. I dropped it when I got hit. | 对不起,长官,我被袭击的时候丢了 |
[09:32] | Well, we’ve still got four mags, two clips, | 我们还有四个弹匣,两副太阳镜,一些C4, |
[09:36] | a little C4, some grenades and a launcher. | 一些手榴弹和一个火箭筒 |
[09:38] | Is that enough? | 够了吗? |
[09:43] | It’s a start. | 只是开始 |
[09:47] | No record of a Lieutenant Tyler on active duty at the SGC. | 在星门指挥部里面没有泰勒中尉的记录 |
[09:51] | – Impossible. – Even day-pass visitors are logged in. | 不可能就算是过客也被记录在电脑里 |
[09:54] | There is no way he could have been on the base | 不可能他在基地出现过 |
[09:56] | and not be in the computer. | 但是电脑没有记录的 |
[09:57] | I configured a search for the name Tyler anywhere in the database. | 我在整个数据库搜索泰勒这个名字 |
[10:01] | Nothing. | 什么都没有搜索到 |
[10:02] | Obviously someone is wrong here. Could it be us? | 很明显有人错了,是我们吗? |
[10:05] | I think we have to admit the possibility. | 我想我们该承认这个可能性 |
[10:07] | In either case, O’Neill remains in danger. | 不管是那方面,欧尼尔还处在危险之中 |
[10:12] | This is weird. Somebody else configured an identical | 很奇怪,还有人在不到一小时之前 |
[10:15] | search less than an hour ago. | 也做了同样非得搜索 |
[10:17] | – Somebody outside the base. – Outside? How do you know that? | 一些基地外的人外面? 你怎么知道的? |
[10:21] | Because it’s not a base ID. It’s just a user number: 4574. | 因为不是基地的ID.只有使用者号码: 4574号 |
[10:31] | He’s been busy. Over the past two weeks, | 他来过很多次,在过去的两周内 |
[10:34] | he’s accessed a number of secure files. | 他访问了很多安全文档 |
[10:36] | Mission logs, briefings, personnel files. | 任务日志,简报,个人文件 |
[10:40] | Whose personnel files? | 谁的个人文件? |
[10:44] | Ours. | 我们的 |
[11:13] | All right, listen up. We got a couple of MREs left, | 好的,听着,我们还有一些MRE剩下 |
[11:16] | but we’re runnin’ low on water. | 但是我们只有很少的水了 |
[11:18] | I’m gonna check the area. | 我要检查这里 |
[11:20] | Take the P90. | 拿着P90 |
[11:27] | Wouldn’t it be safer just to wait? The others should be coming soon. | 等着不是更加安全吗? 其他人很快就会来了 |
[11:31] | They should have been here by now. Somethin’ musta happened. | 他们现在应该到这里了 可是他们没来,一定出事了 |
[11:34] | Are you saying they’re not coming? | 你是说他们不会来了? |
[11:36] | No. It might take longer than we thought. | 不是.可能比我们想的要久一点 |
[11:38] | – What if they never made it back? – Hammond’ll send someone else. | 如果他们不回来了呢? 哈蒙德会派别的人来得 |
[11:42] | – How do you know? – We don’t leave our people behind. | 你怎么知道的? 我们不会留下别人不管的 |
[11:46] | – You should know that. – Yes, sir. | 你该知道的 是,长官 |
[11:51] | Good. | 好的 |
[11:54] | Stay off the radio. | 暂停无线电 |
[11:58] | Keep the channel open. | 开着频道 |
[11:59] | I’ll give you three clicks when I’m on the way back. | 回来的时候我给你三声暗号 |
[12:02] | – So don’t shoot me. – I won’t. | 别向我开枪我不会的 |
[12:23] | – Sergeant? – I’m sorry, sir. | 军士?对不起,长官 |
[12:24] | The second MALP was struck by | 第二队的移动分析探测仪在到达那个星球不久 |
[12:27] | zat fire shortly after reaching the planet. | 就被火烧到了 |
[12:30] | – Launch the UAV. – Yes, sir. | 使用无人机是,长官 |
[12:32] | Stand clear. | 站开 |
[12:38] | UAV is airborne and beginning search pattern. | 无人机已经传播开始寻找模式 |
[12:57] | Try to raise Colonel O’Neill. | 尝试找出欧尼尔上校 |
[13:01] | SG-9, this is Stargate Command. Please respond. | SG-9,这里是星际之门的命令,请回答 |
[13:04] | SG-9, this is Stargate Command. Please respond. | SG-9,这里是星际之门的命令,请回答 |
[13:08] | We’re still here. Over. | 我们还在这里,报告完毕 |
[13:12] | This is General Hammond. What’s yoursituation? | 我是哈蒙德将军,你们情况如何? |
[13:15] | We could use some backup, sir. | 我们能使用一些后援,长官 |
[13:16] | Tyler’s immobile and there’s Jaffa all over… | 泰勒是不稳定因素,还有这里到处都是贾法 |
[13:19] | (interference) | (干扰) |
[13:24] | – Sir, we lost the signal. – He said Tyler. | 长官,我们失去信号了 他说了泰勒 |
[13:28] | Obviously he’s been affected by the same hallucination | 很明显他和其他的SG-1队员一样 |
[13:32] | as the rest of SG-1 . | 受到同样的幻觉影响了 |
[13:34] | That rules out sending a retrieval team | 这排除了我们派遣营救队的行动 |
[13:36] | until we know more. | 直到我们知道更多的情况 |
[13:37] | Well, sir, if you like, we could try sending a second UAV. | 长官,如果你想 我们可以在派遣第二个无人机 |
[13:41] | I don’t know if that’s a good idea, General. | 我不知道这是不是好主意,将军 |
[13:44] | – Those things aren’t cheap. – Colonel Simmons. | 那些东西不便宜 西蒙上校 |
[13:47] | – You might wanna take a look at that. – My office. | 你该看看那个 我办公室 |
[13:54] | Colonel, I understand | 上校,我知道 |
[13:56] | you’ve been ordered to investigate a security problem. | 你奉命研究一个安全问题 |
[13:59] | When three of your team voice concerns about an imaginary friend, | 当你们三个队员关心一个假象的朋友 |
[14:03] | it does tend to raise eyebrows. | 那就需要引起注意 了 |
[14:05] | Your own report suggests some sort of mind control. | 你的报告是说有点象思想控制 |
[14:08] | – I have people working on it. – I’m sure. | 我有人员在研究这个 我确定 |
[14:10] | But we think that an independent investigation is called for. | 但是我们请求一个单独的研究 |
[14:15] | I’m sure we’ll have your full cooperation. | 我确定我们会权利同你合作的 |
[14:22] | You can use the red phone, | 你可以用红色电话 |
[14:23] | but one day you’ll play that card once too often. | 但是有一天你还是要用卡的 |
[14:25] | I have an officer trapped off world | 我叫一个军官欺骗世人 |
[14:28] | and there’s nothing I can do for him | 在我找到真相之前 |
[14:30] | until I get to the bottom of this. | 我什么都做不了 |
[14:31] | Well then, sir, you should welcome my help. | 那么,长官,你该欢迎我的帮助 |
[14:50] | Dr Jackson. Sit down. | 杰克森医生,坐下 |
[14:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:58] | I thought I’d give you an opportunity to explain | 我想给你个机会解释 |
[15:00] | what happened on that planet. | 在那星球上发生了什么 |
[15:02] | I filed a report. | 我整理了一个文件 |
[15:05] | Yes, you did. And a very interesting read it is. | 是的,那非常有趣 |
[15:09] | Full of amazing events and fictional characters. | 全都是令人惊讶的事情和虚构的人物 |
[15:15] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:32] | Wait a minute. Let me see that. | 等等,让我看看 |
[15:42] | Dr Fraiser? We got the blood work and DNA results. | 弗雷泽医生,我们拿到血液测试和DNA测试结果了 |
[15:46] | – No anomalies detected. – Thank you. | 没有发觉异常 谢谢你 |
[15:50] | I found this residue on Teal’c’s jacket. | 我在提亚克的夹克上发现了这个残渣 |
[15:52] | I want you to have this analysed. | 你去分析一下 |
[15:54] | Yes, Doctor. | 是的,医生 |
[16:11] | This is a video tape of your briefing before the mission to P7S-441 . | 这是你们在执行P7S-441任务之前的录像带 |
[16:17] | I see four members of the SG-1 team, | 我看见SG-1的4个队员 |
[16:19] | I see Dr Fraiser, I see General Hammond. | 我看见弗雷泽医生和哈蒙德将军 |
[16:22] | – But I don’t see any lieutenants. – This could be any briefing. | 但是我没有看见什么中尉 这可以是任何简报 |
[16:26] | Take a look at the time code. | 看看时间玛 |
[16:31] | This is a waste of time. | 这是浪费时间 |
[16:36] | This is not a waste of time. This is an official investigation. | 这不是浪费时间,这是一个正式的调查 |
[16:40] | No, I mean I get it. We obviously have Lieutenant Tyler issues. | 不,我是说我知道的 我们狠命想有泰勒中尉 |
[16:44] | I mean, I say he exists, you say he doesn’t. | 我的意思是,我说他存在,你说他没有 |
[16:47] | This is not just about Lieutenant Tyler. | 这不仅仅关于泰勒中尉 |
[16:49] | Someone else doesn’t exist? | 还有别人不存在? |
[16:53] | I’d like you to explain your relationship with Dr Sarah Gardner. | 我想你解释一下你和沙拉博士的关系 |
[17:06] | What does that have to do with this? | 那和这个有什么关系? |
[17:08] | Dr Jackson, I am here to investigate | 杰克森博士,我来这里做调查 |
[17:12] | potential alien influences over Stargate Command. | 星际之门指挥部潜在的外星人的影响 |
[17:16] | A Goa’uld taking your ex-girlfriend as a host | 一个把你前女友作为寄主的勾阿呜 |
[17:19] | has everything to do with this. | 和这个有关 |
[17:21] | What? | 什么? |
[17:24] | – You were very close. – That’s none of your business. | 你们非常亲近这和你无关 |
[17:27] | – Your entire life is our business. – Do I need to call an attorney? | 你的整个生活都和我们有关 我需要叫律师吗? |
[17:32] | Serious questions have been raised concerning your viability here. | 这是涉及到你的生存能力的严肃问题 |
[17:36] | I am giving you an opportunity to respond. | 我给你机会负责 |
[17:38] | OK, respond. Fine. | 好的,负责,很好 |
[17:41] | I lost someone I care about. | 我失去了我在乎的人 |
[17:43] | And not for the first time, I might add. | 而且不是第一次,我要说 |
[17:46] | You think that makes me sympathetic to the Goa’uld? | 你觉得那使我和勾阿呜有联系? |
[17:49] | That makes you someone whose judgment can be easily clouded. | 那使你成为一个判断很容易被蒙蔽的人 |
[17:52] | And for a man in your position, that’s unacceptable. | 对于一个你这种地位的人来说 是不能接受的 |
[17:59] | What’s your position again? | 你的立场是什么? |
[18:10] | I need to speak to Major Carter. | 我要和卡特上尉谈谈 |
[18:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:24] | – What’s going on, Janet? – I need to ask you something. | 怎么样,珍妮特?我要问你一点事情 |
[18:27] | This Lieutenant Tyler you keep talking about, what does he look like? | 这个你一直在说的泰勒中尉长什么样子? |
[18:33] | – African-American, mid-twenties. – About five ten, five eleven? | 美国黑人,二十多岁大概5尺10寸 还是5尺11寸? |
[18:40] | I’m not sure, but I think I remember him. | 我确定,但是我想我记得他 |
[18:43] | Two hours ago you’d never heard of him. | 两小时以前你从来没有听说过他 |
[18:45] | I know. I can’t explain it, but I can remember his face. | 我知道,我无法解释 但是我记得他的脸 |
[18:49] | – Does anyone else remember him? – I don’t know. | 还有别人记得他吗?我不知道 |
[18:55] | OK. Maybe something did happen to us, | 好的,我们出事了 |
[18:58] | but you were never even on that planet. | 但是你们甚至没有去过那个星球 |
[19:03] | – I have to report this to Hammond. – Janet, wait. | 我要跟哈蒙德将军汇报这个 等等,珍妮特 |
[19:09] | If you come forward, they’ll start suspecting you as well. | 如果你再向前走,他们也会怀疑你的 |
[19:12] | You need to find evidence. As long as we’re locked up, | 你需要找到证据,只要我们被关着 |
[19:15] | we can’t do anything to help Colonel O’Neill. It’s up to you. | 我们不能帮助欧尼尔上校,这取决于你 |
[19:34] | I’d like to speak to General Eastman. | 我想和西斯曼将军谈谈 |
[19:36] | I’d like to know who this man is working for. | 我想知道这个男人为谁工作? |
[19:42] | I appreciate that, sir. I needto know. | 我很欣赏,先生,我需要知道 |
[19:45] | Mr Secretary, I wouldn’t be making this call | 秘书先生,我不会打这个电话的 |
[19:48] | if I didn’t consider it of the utmost importance. | 如果我觉得这不是最重要的 |
[19:51] | I know he’s with the Joint Chiefs. | 我知道他和联盟长官再一起 |
[19:53] | Do you have any idea when he might become available? | 你知道他什么时候有空吗? |
[19:59] | I see. | 我看看 |
[20:01] | All right. Thank you. | 好的,谢谢你 |
[20:41] | Where are you from, Tyler? | 你来自那里,泰勒? |
[20:44] | Texas. | 德克萨斯 |
[20:46] | Mostly. We moved around a lot. | 大部分时间,我们经常搬来搬去 |
[20:50] | You? | 你? |
[20:54] | Born in Chicago. Raised in Minnesota. | 出生在芝加哥,再明尼苏达长大 |
[20:59] | Is it nice there? | 那里漂亮吗? |
[21:03] | “Is it nice there?” | 那里漂亮吗? |
[21:08] | Do you know what the Goa’uld really want from us? | 你知道勾阿呜真正想 从我们这里获得什么? |
[21:12] | Minnesota, that’s what. | 明尼苏达,就是那里 |
[21:14] | For the fishing, mostly. | 主要是为了钓鱼 |
[21:17] | I’ll take you sometime. | 有一天我会抓你 |
[21:19] | – Fishing? – Oh, yeah. | 钓鱼?哦,是的 |
[21:22] | Ask Teal’c. He can’t get enough. | 问提亚克,他得到的还不够 |
[21:29] | When do you think we’ll get outta here, sir? | 我们什么时候会出去,长官? |
[21:32] | If not tomorrow, we’ll head up into the hills | 如果不是明天,我们就要去山里 |
[21:35] | and wait until the Jaffa lose interest. | 等到贾法失去兴趣 |
[21:40] | They’ll never stop hunting us. | 他们不会停下来不找我们的 |
[21:46] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么那样说? |
[21:49] | Isn’t… that the way they are? | 他们不是那样吗? |
[21:56] | That may be the way they are. | 他们可能会那样 |
[22:00] | But… we’re the way we are, so… | 但是我们就这样,所以… |
[22:07] | There you are. | 你在那里 |
[22:13] | Get some sleep. | 去睡觉吧 |
[22:26] | Tell me, Teal’c, | 告诉我,提亚克 |
[22:28] | how does it feel knowing you betrayed your friends? | 知道背叛了自己的朋友是什么感觉? |
[22:31] | I betrayed no one. | 我没有背叛谁 |
[22:34] | You led Apophis into the mothership, | 你带阿波菲斯进了母舰 |
[22:37] | which was occupied by SG-1 and the Tok’ra Selmak. | 那已经被SG-1和托克拉占领了 |
[22:41] | You could have gotten them all killed. | 你可以把他们全杀了 |
[22:44] | At the time, I was made to believe that | 当时,我被迫相信 |
[22:46] | my time with the Tauri was a subterfuge. | 我和塔瑞一起的时间是托词 |
[22:48] | – And now? – I am loyal to the Tauri. | 现在呢?我对塔瑞非常忠诚 |
[22:51] | Why should I believe you? | 我该怎么相信你? |
[22:53] | If I were still loyal to the Goa’uld, you would know it. | 如果我还对勾阿呜忠诚 你会知道的 |
[22:56] | It would be immediately apparent. | 那马上会表现出来的 |
[22:59] | I would not hesitate to kill you where you sit. | 我会毫不犹豫的杀了你 |
[23:14] | (aircraft approaching) | (飞行器接近中) |
[23:31] | Ah, crap! | 啊! |
[23:35] | – What is it? – Glider. Stay here. | 是什么?滑行机,留在这里 |
[24:17] | – Nice shot. – Where in the hell did that come from? | 射的好! 该死的,那是从哪里来得? |
[24:20] | Could be the glider we saw | 当我们再检查坠毁的运兵船的时候 |
[24:22] | when we were checking out the crashed troop transport. | 那些就是滑行机 |
[24:27] | Right. | 对 |
[24:30] | Anyway, it’s made our position. Can you move? | 总之,那知道我们的位置了 我们要动吗? |
[24:34] | – Not yet. – Not yet. | 还不要还不要 |
[24:39] | All right. Time to dig in. | 好的,是时候挖掘了 |
[24:45] | We have a problem here, Major. | 这里有个问题,上尉 |
[24:48] | You say that this was your third op with Lieutenant Tyler. | 你说这是你第三次和泰勒中尉一起合作 |
[24:51] | But based on your own report of SG-1’s last mission, | 但是根据你上次SG-1任务的个人报告 |
[24:55] | you make absolutely no mention of his name. | 非常确定你没有提及他的名字 |
[24:57] | Daniel’s name doesn’t appear in all of my reports. | 丹尼尔的名字没有在我任何报告中出现 |
[25:00] | It doesn’t mean he wasn’t there. | 那不意味着他没有在那里 |
[25:02] | Don’t you think it’s odd that no one can corroborate your story? | 你不觉得这很奇怪 没有人能确实你的报告 |
[25:05] | Yes, I do. But what difference does it make? | 是的,但是那有什么不同 |
[25:08] | Colonel O’Neill is still out there. | 欧尼尔上校还在那里的 |
[25:10] | You want us to send a rescue team, | 你想我们派遣一直救援队 |
[25:12] | based on your word that he’s not been compromised? | 基于你说得,他还没有妥协 |
[25:15] | – We’ll go ourselves. – I can’t trust you to do that. | 我们自己去我不能相信你们 |
[25:19] | Dr Jackson’s motives for being here are coloured by his emotions, | 杰克森博士来这里的动机 被他的情绪感染了 |
[25:23] | and always have been. | 一直是这样的 |
[25:25] | Teal’c changes sides more often than I change the oil in my car. | 提亚克改变立场的次数 比我更换我的车油还多 |
[25:29] | – What about me? – Well, let’s see. | 那我呢恩,让我看看 |
[25:34] | You were briefly taken over as a host by the Goa’uld. | 你很简单是一个勾阿呜的寄主 |
[25:37] | Once you fell under the control of an artificial intelligence. | 一旦你被人工智能控制 |
[25:40] | And last time we met, you harboured an alien in your own home. | 上次我们见面的时候 你自己家里藏着一个外星人 |
[25:44] | I’m beginning to wonder | 我开始怀疑这些 |
[25:46] | whether all of this might have some residual effect. | 是不是一些剩余效应 |
[25:49] | Yesterday you violated base security | 昨天你试图闯入一个大型主机 |
[25:51] | by trying to get into one of the mainframes. | 这威胁到了基地的安全 |
[25:54] | I could nail you on that alone. | 我可以把你一个人关起来 |
[26:03] | You’re user number 4574, | 你是4574号使用者 |
[26:05] | the one who’s been accessing our personnel files. | 那个访问了我个人文件的人 |
[26:09] | You don’t care about Tyler. | 你不在乎泰勒 |
[26:11] | You’ve been waiting for something to use against us. | 你一直在等待一些东西来违抗我们 |
[26:14] | Who are you getting your orders from, Colonel? | 你受谁的命令,上校? |
[26:23] | This interview is over. | 谈话结束了 |
[27:18] | Right, trips are set. | 对,谈判开始了 |
[27:21] | Take the nine mil. If we get into it, make every shot count. | 拿9百万嫌 如果我们进去 要做好任何开枪的计算 |
[27:29] | – I cannot let you do this, Colonel. – Do what? | 我不能让你这么做,上校做什么? |
[27:33] | I cannot let you die, protecting me. | 我不能让你死,为了保护我 |
[27:36] | (Jaffa horn) | (贾法号角声) |
[27:42] | What have you got for us, Doctor? | 你为我们拿来什么了,医生 |
[27:44] | I think I may have figured out what’s been happening to SG-1 . | 我想我可能发现SG-1发生什么了 |
[27:49] | I found a foreign chemical on Teal’c’s uniform | 我在提亚克的制服上发现了外星化学制剂 |
[27:52] | and I’ve completed my analysis. | 我昨晚已经分析过了 |
[27:54] | – What is it? – Well, I’m not 100 per cent sure. | 是什么? 我不能100%的确定 |
[27:56] | But its structure resembles cortical acetylcholine, | 但是那结构类似于大脑皮层的乙酰胆碱 |
[27:59] | a neurotransmitter that helps regulate and process human memory. | 一种神经传递素 可以帮助控制和处理人的记忆 |
[28:03] | I believe that Lieutenant Tyler, or the idea of him, | 我相信那个泰勒中尉,或者他的思想 |
[28:07] | is nothing more than a chemical implant. | 什么都不是 就是一种化学制剂的灌输 |
[28:11] | Here, take a look. You see, the effect is greatest | 这里,看下,看见,影响非常大 |
[28:15] | in the temporal lobe associated with face recognition. | 从耳垂到脸部的联系部位 |
[28:18] | It’s possible that SG-1 encountered someone on the planet | 可能SG-1在那星球上遭遇到了一个人 |
[28:21] | who exposed them to this, to convince them | 他向他们发散了这个,来使他们信服 |
[28:24] | that he, she or it was somehow familiar. | 他,她或者它有点熟悉 |
[28:28] | We’re not talking about a vague sense of recognition, | 我们不是在说一种含糊不清的识别能力 |
[28:31] | but detailed memories from weeks before they set foot on that planet. | 而是详细的记忆 从他们降落到那星球前几个星期开始 |
[28:34] | Their own minds provided the details necessary | 他们自己的记忆提供了 |
[28:37] | to complete that illusion. | 能完成那幻想的必要的细节 |
[28:39] | Didn’t your first report say that their MRls were clean? | 你的第一个报告不是说 他们的最大残留限量很清楚吗? |
[28:43] | They were. The chemical dissipates fairly quickly. | 他们是的,那化学药剂消散的非常快 |
[28:48] | So what’s that? | 那是什么? |
[28:51] | That’s me. I was exposed. | 是我,我暴露了 |
[28:53] | The chemical passed through a layer of plastic, | 化学药穿过一层塑料层 |
[28:56] | which is probably why I experienced only a diminished effect. | 那大概是我之受到一点影响的原因 |
[29:00] | This is how I figured it out. | 也是我解决问题的方法 |
[29:02] | You were exposed to an alien chemical | 你暴露到外星人的化学药品 |
[29:04] | and now you claim to have figured it out? | 然后现在声称找到原因了? |
[29:06] | Sir, knowing that the contamination requires close proximity, | 长官,知道那种感染需要亲密的接触 |
[29:10] | I am confident that SG-1 could return and avoid further contamination. | 我非常确定SG-1可以恢复并且避免更深的感染 |
[29:15] | We can’t trust her. | 我们不能相信她 |
[29:20] | General, please. This could be Colonel O’Neill’s last hope. | 将军,求求你 这可能是欧尼尔上校最后的希望 |
[29:37] | I counted 15. Could get interesting. | 我计算是15,可能有趣 |
[29:42] | Colonel, I’m not what you think I am. | 上校,我不是你想的那个人 |
[29:47] | I am not a member of your team. | 我不是你队伍的成员 |
[29:50] | I never was. I am not even human. | 我从来不是,我甚至不是人类 |
[29:53] | – My race is the Reol. – Take your position. | 我是镭耳人站在那里 |
[29:55] | I exposed you to a chemical that made you think I was one of you. | 我向你散发了化学药品 让你以为我是你们的一员 |
[29:59] | – Get back there. – You don’t believe me. | 回到那里去! 你不相信我 |
[30:04] | Look at my leg. It’s almost healed. | 看看我的腿,差不多恢复了 |
[30:06] | Would this be possible if I were human? | 如果我是人类这有可能吗? |
[30:09] | – Would you get down? – I’ll show you. | 你能下来吗?我给你看 |
[30:19] | Jeez! | 天呐! |
[30:21] | – What the hell is that? – A glimpse of my true nature. | 那该死的是什么?真正的我的样子 |
[30:27] | You mean, what you really look like? | 你是说,你真正的样子? |
[30:30] | It’s a natural defence mechanism. | 这是天生的防御机制 |
[30:33] | A chemical we produce in our bodies. | 我们体内制造的化学制剂 |
[30:35] | That’s why I was a prisoner of the Jaffa. | 那就是我成为贾法的囚犯的原因 |
[30:38] | They were taking me to be dissected. | 他们要解剖我 |
[30:40] | I broke free of my cell | 我分散了自己的细胞 |
[30:42] | and damaged the guidance system of the transport ship. | 破坏了货运船的导向系统 |
[30:45] | We crashed on this planet. That’s when you found me. | 我们坠毁在这个星球上 就在那时候你找到了我 |
[30:48] | I didn’t know if you could be trusted. | 我不知道是否能够信任你 |
[30:51] | You picked a hell of a time to tell me. | 你选在一个该死的时间告诉我这些 |
[30:55] | Please… understand, Colonel. | 拜托…明白吧,上校 |
[30:59] | (explosion) | (爆炸) |
[31:38] | Hit the C4. | 引爆C4 |
[31:42] | Again! | 再来! |
[32:20] | Behind you! | 你后面! |
[32:42] | (speaks Jaffa) | (贾法说话) |
[33:01] | I think we’re all clear. You all right, sir? | 我想我们清除敌人了,你还好吗,长官? |
[33:04] | Fine. | 很好 |
[33:10] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[33:12] | Lieutenant Tyler is not what he appears to be. | 泰勒中尉不是他看上去那样子的 |
[33:15] | I know. He told me. | 我知道,他告诉我了 |
[33:19] | Stand down. | 站住 |
[33:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:37] | (O’Neill) Why didn’t you just ask for help? | 你为什么不叫我们帮忙? |
[33:39] | (Tyler) I’m sorry, but I couldn’t take the chance. | 对不起,但是我不能那样冒险 |
[33:42] | For generations, the Reol have met with nothing but fear and mistrust. | 几代人来,镭耳遇到的只有害怕和猜疑 |
[33:46] | Well, sure, if you go around trickin’ people. | 当然了,如果你们一直欺骗别人的话 |
[33:50] | My kind do not embrace technology. | 我的仁慈不能拥抱科技 |
[33:53] | We’ve never been good fighters. | 我们不是好的战士 |
[33:55] | Our ability to disguise ourselves is our only advantage. | 我们伪装自己的能力是我们唯一的优势 |
[34:00] | Now the Goa’uld are trying to learn our secrets. | 现在勾阿呜正在试图学习我们的秘诀 |
[34:04] | We’re being hunted to extinction. | 我们一直被追捕,就快要灭绝了 |
[34:07] | You got someplace to go? | 你有地方可去吗? |
[34:10] | A group of us have started a colony | 我们的人开始殖民统治 |
[34:12] | on a planet in an isolated part of the galaxy. | 银河系内一个孤立地区的星球 |
[34:16] | After I return, we’ll bury the gate | 我回去之后,我们会把星际之门埋了 |
[34:18] | and no one’ll ever hear of us again. | 再也不会有人听说我们了 |
[34:33] | (distant shouts) | (遥远的叫喊声) |
[34:56] | – What have we got? – We are not alone. | 我们找到什么?我们不是孤立了 |
[35:21] | Looks like they’re gonna be there awhile. | 好像他们会在那里一会 |
[35:23] | We must act before further reinforcements arrive. | 我们必须在 进一步的援军到来之前行动 |
[35:26] | I don’t think so, Teal’c. There’s too many of ’em. | 我不觉得,提亚克,他们太多了 |
[35:29] | I’ll surrender. Once they have me, they’ll leave. | 我会投降,他们一旦抓到我 他们就会走的, |
[35:32] | I’m the one they’re after. | 我是他们在找的人 |
[35:33] | That’s very brave of you, but the last thing we need | 你非常勇敢 但是我们需要的最后的事情 |
[35:36] | is for the Goa’uld to figure out how you do that… thing you do. | 就是让勾阿呜找出你 怎么做到你在做的事情的 |
[35:41] | Then I won’t surrender. I’ll just lead them away from the gate. | 那我就不会投降的 我会带他们离开星际之门 |
[35:44] | That’ll give you a chance to get through. | 那会给你一个通过的机会 |
[35:47] | You said they’d never stop hunting you. | 你说他们会一直追捕你 |
[35:49] | Now, we’ve trusted each other this far. | 现在,我们互相信任这么久了 |
[35:55] | We could use a little more fire power, however. | 我们还能用多一点的武力 |
[36:01] | Daniel. Stay with… | 丹尼尔,待着… |
[36:06] | – What is your name, anyway? – Kaiael. | 你叫什么?凯尔 |
[36:14] | OK. Daniel, you stay with… Tyler. | 好的,丹尼尔,你和凯尔待在一起 |
[36:19] | Carter, give him your zat. | 卡特,把你的枪给他 |
[36:21] | Keep an eye out for patrols. Stay out of trouble. | 注意巡逻,别自找麻烦 |
[36:45] | The glider’s cannon may still be operational. | 滑行机的大炮可能还有用的 |
[36:49] | I like the attitude, Teal’c. | 我喜欢那态度,提亚克 |
[36:59] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[37:01] | If I had revealed myself to you from the beginning, | 如果一开始我就告诉你们我是谁 |
[37:04] | this could have been avoided. | 这就可以避免了 |
[37:06] | Well, we understand. No one’s blaming you. | 我们明白的,没有人责怪你 |
[37:11] | Please tell Colonel O’Neill I appreciate everything he’s done for me. | 请告诉欧尼尔上校 我非常感激他为我做的事情 |
[37:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[37:29] | I take it you’re waiting to see me, Colonel. | 我觉得你在等着见我,上校 |
[37:32] | Yes, sir. For the better part of an hour, in fact. | 是的,长官,最好是一个小时,事实上 |
[37:36] | What about? | 关于什么? |
[37:37] | You allow your personal feelings to influence your command decisions. | 你让个人感情影响了你的指挥决定 |
[37:42] | How I run my command is none of your damn business. | 我自己怎么做指挥不关你的事情 |
[37:44] | The security of this country, sir. | 这个国家的安全,长官 |
[37:46] | This has nothing to do with security. | 这和安全无关 |
[37:49] | Offworld teams have been compromised. | 外世界的队伍已经妥协了 |
[37:51] | Existing safeguards are ineffective. | 现有的安全装置是无效的 |
[37:53] | SGC is an accident waiting to happen. | 星门指挥部是一个必定发生的意外 |
[37:56] | I don’t know who issued your orders, but I’ve got a pretty good idea. | 我不知道谁给你下的命令 但是我有一个很好的主意 |
[38:00] | With all due respect, it doesn’t matter. | 我非常尊重你,没关系 |
[38:02] | What matters is that, in carrying out my orders, | 有关系的是 在执行我的命令的时候 |
[38:05] | I have found things to be very, very wrong here. | 我在这里找到非常错误的事情 |
[38:08] | You’re being used, Colonel. | 你被利用了,上校 |
[38:10] | I let this investigation go on long enough to make a few phone calls. | 我让这个调查做了够久的 打了一些电话 |
[38:13] | I learned enough to know your orders are politically motivated. | 我知道的足够了 你的命令完全出于政治动机 |
[38:17] | I think you’re missing my point. I don’t care. | 我想你误解我的意思了,我不在乎 |
[38:21] | If it’s a fight you’re looking for, | 如果这是你要找的争斗 |
[38:23] | my connections go a lot higher than yours. | 我的关系比你的高多了 |
[38:25] | – Administrations change, sir. – So do orders. | 管理改变了,长官 那就执行命令 |
[38:29] | Now, do I need to have you escorted off my base? | 现在,我还需要你来护卫我的基地吗? |
[38:34] | That won’t be necessary, General. | 不需要了,将军 |
[38:38] | I know how to leave gracefully. | 我知道如何优雅的离开 |
[38:41] | I only hope you do. | 我只希望你可以 |
[38:51] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[38:53] | Hey, where’s Tyler? | 泰勒在哪里 |
[38:57] | I would’ve asked, but I was too busy being unconscious | 我也要问的,但是我太忙了没有发觉 |
[39:00] | after he shot me with that zat you gave him. | 在他用你给她的枪打了我以后 |
[39:13] | Oh, for crying… | 哦,为了… |
[39:29] | He’s trying to be a hero. | 他想做英雄 |
[39:39] | There’s only a few Jaffa left. We could take them out. | 只有一些贾法了嫌 我们可以送他出去了 |
[39:43] | This may be our best chance for escape, O’Neill. | 这可能是我们逃脱的最好机会,欧尼尔 |
[41:36] | Lucky you’re not really a lieutenant under my command. | 很幸运你不是真正在我领导之下的中尉 |
[41:39] | I’d have your ass for this. | 不然我会怪罪你的 |
[41:40] | – You could have escaped. – We don’t leave our people behind. | 你本来可以逃走的 我们不会丢下自己人不管的 |
[41:44] | But… I am not one of your people. | 可是…我不是你们的人 |
[41:50] | Could’ve fooled me. Actually, you did fool me. | 可以愚弄我,事实上 你的确愚弄了我 |
[41:59] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点,走吧! |
[42:02] | – What about the Jaffa at the gate? – They weren’t a problem. | 门那边的贾法怎样? 他们不是问题所在 |
[42:13] | You know, before your people go and bury your gate, | 你知道,在你的人埋葬星际之门之前 |
[42:16] | or anything like that, | 或别的事情 |
[42:18] | you should know that not everyone you meet | 你该知道不是你见到的每个人 |
[42:20] | is gonna try and hunt you down. | 都想追捕你 |
[42:22] | We could be allies, you know. | 我们可以成为同盟的 |
[42:26] | It’s not my decision to make, | 我不能做决定 |
[42:27] | but I will tell the others what happened here. | 但是我会告诉别人这里发生的事情 |
[42:30] | It might just convince them that we don’t have to hide for ever. | 这可能让他们相信 我们不需要永远躲躲藏藏的 |
[42:42] | And maybe then you can take me fishing. | 然后你可能就能带我去钓鱼了 |