时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”: | 星际之门SG-1上集回顾: |
[00:08] | I am Omoc. | 我是奥莫克 |
[00:11] | Our world is called Tollan. | 我们的星球叫做托兰 |
[00:13] | I find it unbelievable anyone | 我发现这里任何一个如此原始的人 |
[00:15] | so primitive could have deciphered the gate system. | 可以破译星际之门系统真是让人难以置信 |
[00:18] | Primitive? | 原始的? |
[00:20] | You are, after all, the people who saved us from the Goa’uld. | 你,毕竟,是把我们从勾阿呜救出来的人 |
[00:24] | In that spirit, we’d like to arrange for a trade. | 我们想安排一个交易 |
[00:27] | – What would you like to trade? – Technology. | 你想交易什么? 技术 |
[00:30] | You know that is the one thing we cannot give you. | 你知道有一件我们不能给你的东西 |
[00:33] | Cover! | 借口! |
[00:40] | Narim was right about you. Perhaps in time we’ll meet again. | 拉里对你是公平的 也许到时我们会再见面 |
[00:52] | We should not mourn the passing of our friend Omoc, | 我们不应该 为我们的朋友奥莫克的离去感到衰伤 |
[00:55] | as much as we should celebrate his existence. | 我们应该庆祝他的存在 |
[00:58] | He helped us through one of the greatest challenges | 他希望我们完成 |
[01:01] | in our people’s recent history. | 我们近代史最伟大的挑战 |
[01:03] | His efforts contributed to the rebirth | 他的努力捐献给了 |
[01:05] | of our great nation as it stands today. | 我们伟大的国家的重生 |
[01:08] | He will always be remembered. | 他会永垂不朽 |
[01:31] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[01:36] | Very… intimate. | 很…亲密 |
[01:40] | Councillor Omoc was well aware that he had very few true friends. | 奥莫克议员注意到他很少有真正的朋友 |
[01:43] | He was not concerned with trivial relationships. | 他不在乎那些微不足道的友谊 |
[01:47] | In his testament he asked that his memorial | 在他的遗嘱里面,他要求他的纪念物 |
[01:50] | be attended only by those whom he respected. | 伴随他所尊敬的人们 |
[01:54] | No offence, but what are we doing here? | 没有恶意,但是我们在这里干什么? |
[01:57] | He may not have shown you warmth, | 他也许没有让你感到温暖 |
[01:59] | but Omoc had a lot of reverence for all of you. | 但是奥莫克对你很尊敬 |
[02:05] | As do we all. | 就像我们所做的 |
[02:07] | Colonel O’Neill, | 欧尼尔上校 |
[02:09] | we have not dismissed what you have done for the Tollan people. | 我们没有忘记你为托兰人民所做的事情 |
[02:13] | Don’t mention it. | 不要提那些了 |
[02:15] | We appreciate everything you’ve done for us, too. | 我们很感谢你为我们所做的一切 |
[02:18] | If you are referring to our policy of not sharing our technology, | 如果你提到我们不分享我们技术的政策 |
[02:23] | renewing such a discussion | 重新开始一个讨论 |
[02:25] | would be better suited for another time and place. | 会更适合另一个时间和政策 |
[02:28] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[02:31] | The Tollan curia has recessed for a day of mourning | 托兰法院为了衰悼对奥莫克 |
[02:34] | out of respect for Omoc. | 并表示对他的敬意已经停工一天 |
[02:36] | Would you consider returning tomorrow to meet with me? | 你明天会回来跟我见面吗? |
[02:42] | – Sure. – Thank you all for coming today. | 当然 感谢今天的到来 |
[02:46] | I look forward to seeing you again soon, Colonel. | 我希望很快再看到你,上校 |
[02:50] | Narim, will you show our guests to the Stargate? | 拉里 你会让我们的客人看到星际之门吗 |
[03:19] | Any idea what she was talkin’ about? | 知道她在说什么吗? |
[03:21] | I was as surprised as you by her invitation. | 我对于她的邀请和你一样感到吃惊 |
[03:24] | She seems to suggest the curia may now be willing to share its technology. | 她看起来想建议法院分享它的技术 |
[03:28] | I doubt that. She merely said they wished to discuss it with you. | 我对此很怀疑 她只是说他们希望和你一起讨论这个问题 |
[03:32] | You think she’d invite us back if things were status quo? | 你认为她邀请我们回去 如果事情还保持原状? |
[03:35] | I am not on the curia. | 我不在法院 |
[03:37] | I really have no idea what she wishes to see you about. | 我真的不知道她想看到你什么 |
[03:41] | Have a safe trip home. | 一路顺风 |
[03:47] | Samantha. | 萨曼塔 |
[03:50] | I hope I will have the chance to see you upon your return. | 我希望我有机会看到你回来 |
[04:18] | Sir. | 长官 |
[04:23] | Narim just handed me this. | 拉里刚刚把这个给我 |
[04:26] | Samantha, sorry I was unable to tell you this in person. | 萨曼塔,很抱歉不能告诉你这个人的事 |
[04:30] | I do not know who to trust. | 我不知道要相信谁 |
[04:32] | Before his death, Omoc gave me a warning and I believe it to be true. | 在他死以前,奥莫科给了我一个警告 我相信这是真的 |
[04:36] | Earth is in grave danger. | 地球现在非常危险 |
[05:45] | Stargate.SG1-s05e09.Between.Two.Fires | |
[05:52] | Narim gave no other indication something might be wrong? | 拉里没有给出其它的提示吗? |
[05:56] | – No, sir. Everything was fine. – For a funeral. | 不,长官 一切都很好 一个葬礼 |
[06:00] | It did seem strange there were so few people. | 这么少人看起来很奇怪 |
[06:02] | Hey, you knew him. | 嗨,你认识他 |
[06:04] | What’s strange? | 有什么奇怪的? |
[06:06] | Whatever he meant, I bet Omoc’s warning | 不管他是什么意思 我打赌奥莫克的警告 |
[06:09] | has something to do with what Travell wants to meet with us about. | 和他想见我们有关 |
[06:14] | Agreed. Let’s see what they have to say. | 同意我们看看他们要说什么 |
[06:45] | Cosy. | 克斯 |
[06:53] | Colonel O’Neill, Dr Jackson, thank you so much for returning. | 欧尼尔上校,杰克on博士 非常感谢回来 |
[06:58] | Thanks for havin’ us. | 非常感谢 |
[07:00] | Are Major Carter and Teal’c not with you? | 卡特长官和提亚克没有和你在一起吗? |
[07:03] | They want to spend time catching up with Narim. | 他们想花一些时间追上拉里 |
[07:06] | Of course. Shall we get down to business? | 当然我们要开始认真考虑吗? |
[07:10] | The curia met this morning, as I indicated, | 法院今天早上开庭 就像我所指出的一样 |
[07:13] | and the topic was our policy of sharing technology with Earth. | 主题是关于和地球一起分享技术的政策 |
[07:17] | In an odd way, Colonel O’Neill, | 很奇怪,欧尼尔上校 |
[07:19] | the unfortunate death of Omoc has proven to be advantageous for you. | 奥莫克不幸的死亡证明对你很有利 |
[07:26] | Well, then I guess I’m both sad and happy. | 噢,那我猜想我是又喜又悲 |
[07:32] | You’ve often expressed a strong interest in | 你常常对得到我们的一些技术 |
[07:35] | obtaining some of our technologies. | 表现出一种很奇怪的兴趣 |
[07:39] | You could say. | 你可以这样说 |
[07:42] | In the past, the prevailing beliefs of the curia | 过去,法院主要的信条 |
[07:46] | have made any such arrangements impossible. | 已经进行了很多不可能的安排 |
[07:49] | What’s this have to do with Omoc’s death? | 这和奥莫克的死有什么关系? |
[07:52] | Some curia members have been changing | 一些法院的人已经改变了 |
[07:54] | their view about our isolationist ways. | 他们关于我们孤立主义的看法 |
[07:58] | Recently, the balance of the votes on these issues have been split. | 最近,关于这些问题的投票平衡已经打破 |
[08:02] | Omoc strongly supported the old ways. | 奥莫克强烈支持过去的做法 |
[08:06] | With his passing, those in favour now control the vote. | 经过他的同意,那些现在控制了投票 |
[08:09] | We would like to propose an exchange. | 我们想计划一个交易 |
[08:12] | Ah, the sound of the other shoe. | 啊,听听其它的声音 |
[08:14] | Please, Colonel, have you ever known a political body to act solely | 请,上校 你曾经知道一个政治主体独立存在 |
[08:18] | without concern for its own needs? | 没有自身所关心的利益吗? |
[08:24] | – What do you want? – We chose this planet for our new home | 那你想要什么? 我们为了我们的新家园关闭了我们的行星 |
[08:29] | because of its natural supply of trinium. | 因为它的自然资源 |
[08:31] | However, our nation has grown much quicker than anyone anticipated. | 不管怎么样 我们的国家已经发展得比预期的都要快 |
[08:36] | Resources are becoming depleted. | 资源衰竭 |
[08:38] | Always reason to reassess isolationist ways. | 总有再评价孤立主义的理由 |
[08:41] | As I said, Dr Jackson, politics have common threads wherever you go. | 正如我所说 杰克on博士,政策已经遍布各处了 |
[08:46] | OK, so you need trinium. | 好的,这是你所需要的 |
[08:49] | Why not go get some? | 为什么不去得到一些? |
[08:54] | – What did I say? – I don’t know. | 我说了什么? 我不知道 |
[09:02] | I have temporarily deactivated security in this room. | 我临时解除了这个房间的安全 |
[09:06] | Normally everything is recorded. | 通常一切都会被记录 |
[09:08] | I wish to talk confidentially without repercussions. | 我希望交心的谈话 |
[09:12] | – Off the record? – Yes. | 不作记录? 是的 |
[09:15] | The truth is, Colonel, those councillors that oppose this arrangement | 事实是,上校,那些议员反对这个安排 |
[09:19] | still have strong voices among our people. | 而且强烈的呼声在我们中间 |
[09:22] | So the whole trinium thing is just an excuse to save face publicly? | 所以整个事情只是挽救颜面的一个理由? |
[09:28] | We do need it but, as you have suggested, | 我们需要这个,但是,就像你所建议的 |
[09:31] | we can get it elsewhere if necessary. | 我们可以在任何地方得到如果需要的话 |
[09:34] | – How much do you need? – Would you repeat that? | 你需要多少? 你会重复吗? |
[09:42] | How much do you need? | 你需要多少? |
[09:46] | Our scientists will work out the specifics. | 我们的科学家会研究出特效药 |
[09:49] | But, given that you now have an offworld trinium mine, | 但是,现在给你的那些已经很先进了 |
[09:53] | I am sure it is within your capabilities. | 我肯定这在你的能力范围以内 |
[09:57] | OK. In exchange we get… ? | 好的 交换我们的… |
[10:01] | A Tollan ion cannon. | 一个离子加家炮 |
[10:07] | One of those big, honkin’ space guns | 一把大的枪 |
[10:11] | that shoots Goa’uld ships out of the sky? | 在外空对准勾阿呜开枪? |
[10:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:18] | Cool. | 酷 |
[10:29] | Narim appears to have strong personal feelings for you. | 拉芮看来对你有很强烈的私人感情 |
[10:33] | – I know. It’s just that… – Forgive me, Samantha. Teal’c. | 我知道只是… 原谅我,萨曼塔提亚克 |
[10:37] | My duties did not allow me to get away before now. | 我的职责不允许我在这之前离开 |
[10:39] | – It’s OK. You all right? – Yes, fine. | 好的,你还好吧 是的,很好 |
[10:43] | You look concerned. | 你看起来很关心 |
[10:50] | I apologise for having to send that message the way I did. | 我为我那样发送这条消息表示抱歉 |
[10:53] | There were so many extra security forces yesterday, | 昨天有很多额外的安全武力 |
[10:56] | I didn’t know who I could trust. | 我不知道我可以相信谁 |
[10:57] | – Except you, of course. – It’s OK. Thank you. | 当然除了你以外 好的 谢谢你 |
[11:01] | Did Omoc not say any more about the danger to the Tauri? | 奥莫克没有再说 关于金牛宫危险的事情了吗? |
[11:04] | All I know is what I said in the message. | 我所知道的就是我在消息中所说的事情 |
[11:08] | Omoc seemed to be under great strain recently. | 奥莫克看起来最近非常疲劳 |
[11:10] | Which may explain why he had the heart attack. | 那也许可以解释他得心脏病的原因 |
[11:14] | – Colonel O’Neill, Dr Jackson. – What did Chancellor Travell say? | 欧尼尔上校,杰克on博士 特瓦维尔长官说了什么? |
[11:18] | She offered us an ion cannon. | 她给我们提供了一个离子加农炮 |
[11:21] | – I don’t believe it. – Neither did we. | 我不相信 我们也不相信 |
[11:23] | – In exchange for trinium. – The curia would never agree to that. | 要拿那个做交换 法庭永远不会同意那样做的 |
[11:27] | Apparently, Omoc was the swing vote. | 显然,奥莫克是不定选票 |
[11:30] | But it goes against everything we’ve stood for. | 但是他会反抗我们支持的一切 |
[11:33] | Do you think this is what Omoc was so worried about? | 你认为这是奥莫克担心的事情吗? |
[11:36] | Of course. It must have been. | 当然 一定是 |
[11:41] | Another world once destroyed themselves | 另外一个世界曾经自我毁灭 |
[11:43] | because we shared technology with them. | 因为我们和他们一起分享技术 |
[11:46] | That is why we have resisted sharing what we know with primitive societies. | 这就是为什么我们反对 和原始社会分享我们所知道的事情的原因 |
[11:50] | We’d prefer “less advanced”, if you don’t mind. | 我们宁愿”没有那么发达” 如果你不介意的话 |
[11:53] | My apologies. You know what I meant. | 我很抱歉你知道我的意思 |
[11:55] | If used the wrong way, this ion cannon could lead you to disaster. | 如果用错了方法 这个离子加农炮会给你带来灾难 |
[12:05] | The ion- beam technology is very advanced. | 离子束技术很先进 |
[12:08] | So much so, that backward- engineering | 现在是的,反工程学的大规模生产 |
[12:11] | one for mass production is beyond us. | 是在我们能力范围以外的 |
[12:14] | – And that poses a bigger problem. – How so? | 那是一个更大的问题 怎么呢? |
[12:17] | Well, sir, even strategically placed in, say, Washington DC, | 噢,先生,即使是在战略上 比如,华盛顿 |
[12:21] | one ion cannon provides very little range of defence coverage | 一个离子加家炮为我们星球 |
[12:25] | for a planet our size. | 提供了很小范围的防卫 |
[12:26] | Even if we could mobilise it, | 即使我们可以动员这个 |
[12:28] | a fleet of Goa’uld motherships could still strike. | 一艘勾阿呜的母舰还是可以袭击的 |
[12:31] | And the Russians might take issue | 俄国人也许会跟我们争论 |
[12:33] | with our having control of a single ion cannon. | 控制单独一台离子加农炮的事情 |
[12:36] | Our current relationship with them on these matters is tenuous at best. | 我们现在和他们的关系最多是一点 |
[12:41] | So, at this point, one ion cannon is likely to cause more harm than good. | 所以,在这点上 一个离子加农炮弊大于利 |
[12:45] | How many do we need to | 我们需要在整个星球上 |
[12:46] | set up a proper protective net around the entire planet? | 设置几个保护网 |
[12:53] | 38. Minimum. | 最小38个 |
[12:55] | 38? ! | 38? |
[12:57] | To provide total global coverage, yes, sir. | 提供全球保护,是的,长官 |
[13:01] | And that’s not including backups. | 那不包括后援 |
[13:05] | It couldn’t hurt to ask, sir. | 没有关系,长官 |
[13:07] | Sir, I feel obligated to mention the fact that | 长官,我有责任提到的事 |
[13:09] | Narim is opposed to this exchange, | 是拉芮反对这次交易 |
[13:11] | and thinks that Omoc’s warning was directly related. | 认为奥莫克是在直接警告 |
[13:17] | Do you believe the Tollan Council has ulterior motives | 你相信议院有隐蔽的动机吗 |
[13:20] | that do not represent our best interest? | 不会表现我们最好的利益? |
[13:23] | Something’s going on. I just don’t know what. | 一些事情在继续 我不知道 |
[13:30] | I’m ordering you to proceed with the negotiation. | 我命令你继续谈判 |
[13:34] | OK. | 好的 |
[13:37] | Colonel, under the circumstances… | 上校,在这种情况下… |
[13:41] | If you’re going to recommend, sir, | 如果你要推荐,长官, |
[13:42] | I continue to be suspicious and sceptical… | 我继续被怀疑… |
[13:45] | – I wouldn’t waste my time. – Good thinking. | 我不会浪费我的时间的 很好的想法 |
[13:47] | Remember, this could change the course of our history. | 记住,这可能会改变我们历史的进程 |
[13:51] | So don’t blow it? | 是吗? |
[13:53] | What you’re sensing as trouble | 你感觉就像是这个麻烦 |
[13:55] | could be simple internal political wrangling. | 可能是简单的内部政治辩驳 |
[13:58] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[14:02] | Or we could be walking into a minefield. | 或者我们可以进入布雷区 |
[14:08] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,长官 |
[14:10] | These little chats of ours always bring me great joy | 我们这些小小聊天 总是给我带来很多的乐趣 |
[14:13] | and serve to ease my mind. | 放松我的头脑 |
[14:31] | Greetings. Chancellor Travell has asked that | 祝贺 议会已经命令我 |
[14:34] | I escort them the rest of the way. | 在余下的路途里我护送他们 |
[14:38] | – Is that true? – No. I heard you were back on Tollana | 是真的吗 不我听说你回去 |
[14:41] | to meet with Chancellor Travell. | 与议院开会 |
[14:45] | Yeah. We’re gonna ask for a whole whack of space guns. | 是的 我们会寻找一把枪 |
[14:48] | This is worse than I thought. | 这比我想像的更糟 |
[14:50] | We understand why you’re concerned, but those cannons could save Earth. | 我们明白为什么你这么关心 但是那些大炮可以挽救这个世界 |
[14:54] | You have to trust we won’t kill each other with them. | 你必须相信我们不会和他们自相残杀 |
[14:57] | And if we do, we won’t blame you. Promise. | 如果我们这样做,我们不会怪你们 保证 |
[15:00] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[15:03] | Every Tollan has a small implant that monitors their health. | 每一次都是在监视他们的健康 |
[15:12] | – This is my current health data. – I’m assuming you’re OK? | 这是我最近的健康资料 我想你没事? |
[15:15] | Yes. Pertect health. | 是的 很健康 |
[15:17] | However, I am overseer of Omoc’s property, including his health records. | 不管怎么样,我是奥莫克财产的监督 包括他的健康记录 |
[15:22] | After our last conversation I did some checking. | 我检查了我们最后一次谈话记录 |
[15:25] | As you know, Omoc had a heart attack. | 正如你所知,奥莫克有心脏病 |
[15:27] | Narim, where are you going with this? | 拉芮,你要带这个去哪里? |
[15:30] | Despite the fact… | 尽管那些事情… |
[15:34] | Despite the fact Omoc looked as if he was under stress, | 尽管看起来奥莫克承受着压力 |
[15:37] | he too was in pertect health. | 他仍然很健康 |
[15:39] | People sometimes die of heart attacks without warning. | 人们有时候死于心脏病一点前兆都没有 |
[15:42] | Our implants link to a central system. | 我们与中心系统的联系 |
[15:45] | If anything is wrong officers are dispatched. | 如果有任何不对的话,长官就会去到那里 |
[15:48] | Normally, maximum response time is under five minutes. | 通常,最快的反应时间是在五分钟之内 |
[15:52] | The night of Omoc’s death it took them over ten minutes. | 奥莫克死的那个晚上 花了他们十分钟 |
[15:55] | – What are you saying? – That just doesn’t happen. | 你在说什么? 那没有发生 |
[15:59] | No. | 不 |
[16:00] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[16:02] | Well, I believe… | 噢,我相信… |
[16:08] | I believe Omoc may have been murdered. | 我相信奥莫克可能被谋杀了 |
[16:18] | Mind if I ask what you need the trinium for? | 如果我问你 你需要那个干什么你会介意吗? |
[16:21] | Trinium is combined with a number of elements to create a compound | 那是由一连串的元素 组成创造出来的一个化合物 |
[16:25] | that is used in various Tollan technologies. | 那通常是各种各样的技术 |
[16:29] | Do you people practise being vague? | 你们练习过吗? |
[16:33] | I will have this sample analysed for purity. | 我要一个样品分析 |
[16:36] | Then I will be able to give you the amounts we require for our exchange. | 那样我就可以给你我们交易的价钱 |
[16:42] | Yeah, about that… | 是的 关于那个… |
[16:45] | – Have you reconsidered? – No. No, no, no. Um… | 你重新考虑了吗? |
[16:49] | We just don’t feel one cannon is gonna work. | 我们不认为一个加农炮会起作用 |
[16:53] | One doesn’t go so far in protecting an entire planet. | 一台不能保护整个星球 |
[16:56] | Yes, that was discussed by the curia. | 是的,那些法院已经讨论过了 |
[16:58] | Well, we’ve come up with a solution you may not have considered. | 噢 我们想出了一个你也许没有想到的办法 |
[17:02] | – Yes? – Give us more than one. | 什么? 再给我们一台 |
[17:06] | How many would you require? | 你需要多少台? |
[17:10] | – Mm, thirty… – Eight. | 嗯,30… |
[17:12] | Thirty- eight. Total. | 38总共 |
[17:15] | I see. | 我明白 |
[17:20] | Well, I understand your dilemma. | 噢,我明白你也是不得已 |
[17:23] | Please, give me some time to present your request to the curia. | 请给我一些时间对法院提出你的要求 |
[17:34] | – That went well. – Mm- hm. | 会好的 嗯…嗯 |
[17:52] | Greetings, Narim. Welcome home. Atmosphere control is active. | 你好,拉芮欢迎回家 大气控制起作用了 |
[17:56] | Shall I prepare a meal foryou and yourguests? | 我要为你和你的客人准备一顿饭吗? |
[17:58] | No, thank you. | 不,谢谢 |
[18:00] | – Narim? – Yes, Samantha. | 拉芮? 是的,萨曼塔 |
[18:04] | Is that my voice? | 那是我的声音吗? |
[18:06] | I’m sorry. I was hoping you wouldn’t notice. | 对不起 我希望你没有注意到 |
[18:11] | Colonel O’Neill asked us to find proof of Omoc’s murder. | 欧尼尔上校 要求我们找出奥莫克谋杀的证据 |
[18:15] | Should we not begin? | 我们要开始了吗? |
[18:18] | I don’t know where to start. | 我不知道从哪里开始 |
[18:20] | There hasn’t been a murder here for as long as I can remember. | 就我所记得的那里没有发生过命案 |
[18:23] | – Is crime so uncommon here? – There are crimes of indiscretion, | 这里很少谋杀案吗? 有很轻率的犯罪行为 |
[18:28] | but nothing even approaching the severity of murder. | 但是没有到谋杀那么严重 |
[18:33] | Our security systems prevent it, | 我们的安全系统避免了 |
[18:35] | which is why I was so reluctant to even suggest it. | 那就是为什么我很难处理 |
[18:38] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这没有任何意义 |
[18:40] | The curia disagreed with Omoc over whether to give us your weapons, | 法院不同意奥莫克给我们武器 |
[18:44] | but do you really think they would kill him over it? | 但是你真的认为他们会杀了他吗? |
[18:48] | I don’t know what to believe any more, Samantha. | 我不知道还要相信什么,萨曼塔 |
[18:53] | The records of all curia meetings are public. | 所有法院的会议记录都是公开的 |
[18:56] | We can read through them here. | 我们可以读一遍 |
[19:12] | There appears to be much information. | 看起来有很多信息 |
[19:14] | Yes, but as Samantha suggested, maybe there is something in all this | 是的,就像萨曼塔建议的,也许有一些 |
[19:18] | to indicate the seriousness of the conflict | 指出了奥莫克和其它人之间 |
[19:20] | between Omoc and the other members. | 严重的冲突 |
[19:22] | Can you translate it for us? | 你可以为我们翻译一下吗? |
[19:34] | You think Narim’s right about Omoc? | 你认为拉芮知道吗? |
[19:36] | I think this thing smells worse and worse by the minute. | 我认为这件事情变得越来越糟了 |
[19:40] | But you’re still willing to proceed? | 但是你们还想要进行下去吗? |
[19:44] | It’s the only way we’re gonna find out what’s really going on. | 这是我们唯一找出真相的办法 |
[19:47] | The question is, how far do we go? | 问题是,我们要走多远? |
[19:51] | Well, all we know is these people | 噢,我们所知道是这些人 |
[19:54] | might be willing to part with powertul weapons. | 也许希望有一部分这些强大的武器 |
[19:59] | – I have no problem with that. – No. No surprise there. | 我对此没有异议 不没有惊讶 |
[20:03] | At worst, some people disagree on some philosophical level | 最坏 一些人不同意一些 |
[20:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白的哲学等级 |
[20:09] | At worst, they killed someone to make sure this would happen. | 最坏,他们杀了某个人去确定这会发生 |
[20:12] | Now, see, that makes no sense to me. | 现在,瞧,那对我没有意义 |
[20:15] | Exactly. So push on blindly, then? | 准确地说盲目的前进,是吗? |
[20:18] | Blindly, yes. | 盲目,是的 |
[20:20] | But we still have our slightly heightened sense of smell. | 但是我们还是有了进一步的认识 |
[20:24] | Chancellor Travell is ready for you now. | 特维尔长官已经为你准备好了 |
[20:40] | Shall we take a break? | 我们要休息一下吗? |
[20:42] | Isn’t there a way to narrow this down, | 没有办法缩小范围吗 |
[20:44] | search the records for specific topics? | 调查这些特殊话题的记录吗? |
[20:46] | Please indicate the topic ofinterest. | 请指出这个话题的意义 |
[20:49] | – OK, how do we shut that off? – Voice system off. | 好的,我们怎么关掉那个 声音系统关闭 |
[20:53] | – What do you want to search for? – Let’s start with ion cannons. | 你想要调查什么 我们从离子加农炮开始 |
[20:58] | OK. Search topic: ion cannons. Time frame: six months. | 好的 调查题目: 离子加农炮 期限: 六个月 |
[21:05] | Hello? | 你好? |
[21:07] | Hello? | 你好? |
[21:09] | You sure this is the right spot? | 你确定这是正确的位置 |
[21:11] | The directions he gave led us here. | 他给我们的位置是这里 |
[21:13] | How do you know this is Narim”s house? They all look the same here. | 你是怎么知道拉芮的家的? 他们看起来都是一样的 |
[21:19] | Cos that’s Narim. | 因为那是拉芮 |
[21:23] | – You’re good. – Come in. | 你很好 进来 |
[21:26] | – Whatcha readin’ there, fella? – Tollan curia records. | 看得到什么,小伙子 法院的记录 |
[21:30] | Don’t wreck it for me. | 不要为了我而破坏 |
[21:34] | – So what did Travell say? – We got the guns. | 那特拉维尔说了什么? 我们得到枪了 |
[21:38] | It cannot be true. | 这不是真的 |
[21:40] | – All of them? – Over time, as we deliver the trinium. | 所有? 随着时间的过去 |
[21:44] | – Wow. – What do you guys got? | 噢 你们得到了什么? |
[21:48] | Uh, well, so far not much. | 嗯,噢,乞今为止还没有多少 |
[21:52] | Narim. Colonel O’Neill. | 拉芮欧尼尔上校 |
[22:00] | It says that two months ago | 据说两个月前 |
[22:02] | there was an unscheduled test of Tollan ion cannons. | 有一些离子加农炮的不按安排的测试 |
[22:05] | Omoc filed an official protest. | 奥莫克把一个官方保护归档 |
[22:07] | Yes, I remember it well. | 是的,我记得很清楚 |
[22:09] | We were supposed to have a meal. | 我们应该吃一顿饭奥莫克迟到了 |
[22:11] | Omoc was late and very angry when he arrived. | 当他到达的时候很生气 |
[22:14] | He was ranting about the unfairness of random testing on the Tollan people. | 他咆哮地说着随便考试的不公平 |
[22:19] | Why is this important? | 为什么这个很重要? |
[22:21] | We want signs of Omoc’s difference of opinion with the curia. | 我们要得到奥莫克和法院不同的意见 |
[22:25] | – This can’t be. – What? | 那不可能 什么? |
[22:28] | According to this record, | 根据这个记录 |
[22:30] | the curia meeting adjourned in the late afternoon. | 法院会议在下午迟一点的时候停止了 |
[22:33] | – When Omoc came here it was evening. – So? | 当奥莫克来到这里的时候是晚上 那又怎么样? |
[22:36] | It means there are two hours of notations missing from the records. | 这意味着 有两个小时的时间在记录里是没有的 |
[22:40] | – A slight omission? – That’s not possible. | 是吗? 那不可能 |
[22:43] | If the curia can commit murder, | 如果法院可以答应负责谋杀案 |
[22:45] | they can erase two hours from the public records. | 他们可以从记录里消除两个小时的记录 |
[22:48] | You don’t understand our laws. | 你不明白我们的法律 |
[22:50] | For the highest members of our government to deceive the people, | 我们政府最高级别的人欺骗人民 |
[22:54] | as strange as it may sound, it’s an even more heinous crime than murder. | 和听起来一样陌生 这是一个比谋杀更可恶的犯罪行为 |
[22:58] | It’s… It’s unthinkable. | 这…这不可思议 |
[23:02] | At the time I thought it was strange Omoc | 当我认为 奥莫克对一个加农炮 |
[23:04] | would be upset over an ion cannon test. | 测试很失望的时候 |
[23:07] | Slightly more to it than that, eh? | 是吗? |
[23:09] | If the curia wanted to cover up this matter, | 如果法院想隐瞒这件事情 |
[23:12] | why leave Omoc’s protest on record? | 为什么让奥莫克的抗议记录下来? |
[23:14] | Because a protest of Tollan policy | 因为一次抗议是 |
[23:16] | is filed with every level of the government. | 政府各级都有记录的 |
[23:19] | It would be impossible to erase it | 不可能消除, |
[23:21] | without a conspiracy of massive proportions, | 除非这是一次大规模的共谋 |
[23:24] | reaching far outside the curia. | 延伸到法院的后面 |
[23:26] | So whatever happened in the time missing, it could be why Omoc was killed. | 不管发生什么事情 这可能是奥莫克死亡的原因 |
[23:38] | As far as what you told me, | 就你所告诉我的 |
[23:40] | there seems to be an evil conspiracy among the curia | 那看起来是法院间的一次罪恶的阴谋 |
[23:43] | whose goal is to give us everything we’ve wanted. | 他的目的是给我们所想要得到的一切 |
[23:46] | – That makes no sense. – I said that. | 那没有意义 我说过了 |
[23:49] | Unless the Tollan cannot procure trinium on their own | 除非和他们所声称的 |
[23:52] | as easily as they claim. | 一些容易 |
[23:53] | Travell tried hard to convince us | 特维尔努力去说服我们 |
[23:55] | it was a face- saving exercise to calm naysayers. | 这是一个让反对者冷静下来的测试 |
[23:58] | Do we know what the Tollans will do with the trinium? | 我们知道他们会做什么吗? |
[24:01] | Lots and lots of very interesting and unspecific things. | 很多很多有趣而又不确定的事情 |
[24:07] | We could tag the first shipment to see where it goes. | 我们可以连接到第一艘货船 去看看它要去哪里 |
[24:10] | – How? – We introduce a radioactive isotope. | 怎么样? 我们提出一种放射性同位素 |
[24:13] | If the Tollans catch it, | 如果他们明白了 |
[24:15] | we say it’s a by- product of the purification process | 我们说这是净化过程的副产品 |
[24:18] | and we’ve been unable to eliminate it entirely. | 我们不能完全消除 |
[24:24] | Do it. | 是的 |
[24:35] | – Travell doesn’t suspect you? – If she does, she’s not letting on. | 特维尔没有怀疑你? 如果她怀疑的话,她不会继续的 |
[24:38] | We’re a primitive race. Why would she suspect us? | 我们是一种原始的种族 为什么她会怀疑我们? |
[24:41] | The trinium’s still moving. It’s south- southwest of here. | 他们还在移动这不是南西南 |
[24:44] | Do you realise what you have done by involving me? | 你意识到你做了什么吗? |
[24:47] | Hey, you involved yourself in this when you sent us that warning. | 嗨,当你给我们提出警告的时候 已经把自己卷入其中 |
[24:52] | Warning you your world is in danger is not the same as treason! | 警告你你们的世界正处于危险中 它不是和叛国罪一样的! |
[24:55] | If your leaders are involved in something untoward, | 如果你的领导人卷入到一些麻烦中 |
[24:58] | what you’re doing isn’t treason. | 你所做的就不是叛国 |
[25:01] | – What I am doing is nothing! – Then help us. | 我什么也没有做 那就帮助我们 |
[25:06] | How? | 怎么样? |
[25:10] | Tell us how to get into Travell’s office and access her computer. | 告诉我们怎么进入特维尔的办公室 然后打开她的电脑 |
[25:14] | – What? – If there is a conspiracy, she’s in on it. | 什么? 如果是一个阴谋,她就会在上面 |
[25:18] | It was, in fact, Travell that offered us the ion cannons. | 这是,事实上 特维尔给我们提供了一台离子加农炮 |
[25:21] | – It’s impossible. There is no way. – Narim, get your head outta your ass! | 不可能没有办法 拉芮,出去! |
[25:27] | – You started this. – Your government is deceiving you. | 你开始 你的政府在欺骗你 |
[25:30] | You said yourself that’s the most heinous crime you can think of. | 你说过 那是你可以想像的最极恶的犯罪行为 |
[25:33] | – I should have told the security office. – But the curia have more power. | 我应该告诉给安全局 但是法院有更强大的力量 |
[25:38] | As a citizen, is it not your duty to investigate such a crime? | 作为一个公民 调查这样的一个案件不是你的责任吗? |
[25:42] | – The security systems… – Travell can turn them off. | 安全系统… 特维尔可以关闭他们 |
[25:45] | – Why would she do that? – So she could talk to us off the record. | 为什么她要那么做? 她可以不用跟我们谈 |
[25:50] | That is a violation of the governmental conduct code. | 这是一个政府行为的违背 |
[25:53] | Gee, what a shock. | 吉,真是一次震动 |
[26:00] | There is one chance. | 有一个机会 |
[26:03] | Only high- ranking members of the curia have access to the security system | 只有法院高级成员可以进入安全系统 |
[26:07] | in the building where Travell’s office is located. | 在那座特维尔办公室所在地的大楼里 |
[26:10] | – Omoc was among them. – And you have his personal effects. | 奥莫克在他们之间 你有他的个人影响 |
[26:14] | His code would be in the data device, if it is not deactivated. | 他的代码在数据库里,如果没有解除 |
[26:19] | OK. Daniel, Carter, go with Narim. | 好的 丹尼尔,卡特,跟拉芮走 |
[26:22] | Check out Travell’s office. | 检查特维尔的办公室 |
[26:24] | Teal’c and I will track the trinium. | 提亚克和我会进行追踪 |
[26:27] | Um, that’s the thing that lets you go through walls, right? | 嗯,那是让你调查的原因,对吗? |
[26:32] | – Yes. – Got a couple extra layin’ around? | 是的 有两个层面在附近吗? |
[26:37] | – That would be a violation… – Good. And weapons? | 是一个违背… 很好武器呢? |
[26:40] | Colonel O’Neill… | 欧尼尔上校… |
[26:42] | – Just in case. – Our security sensors… | 万一 我们的安全传感器… |
[26:44] | The weapons carried by yoursecurity forces remain unaffected. | 由你的安全武装力量带来的武器 没有受到影响 |
[27:11] | If this doesn’t work, Security will be here in seconds. | 如果这没有用 安全局过一会儿会来到这里 |
[27:27] | Way to go, Omoc. | 走,奥莫克 |
[27:54] | Here. This is a communication sent to our chief of science and technology | 这里 这是传送给我们科学技术长官的信息 |
[27:58] | just after the meeting. | 在会议后 |
[28:00] | That was no random ion cannon test. | 不能随便测试 |
[28:03] | It says a Goa’uld ship entered orbit and the ion cannons fired in defence. | 所说勾阿呜的船进入了轨道 离子加农炮对防卫系统开火 |
[28:07] | Ineffectively. | 无效 |
[28:09] | I don’t see how that could be. Our ion cannons have always been successful. | 我不明白是怎么做到的 我们的离子加农炮总是成功的 |
[28:14] | – Maybe this Goa’uld can defend itself. – That would be catastrophic. | 也许勾阿呜可以保护它们自己 那会是灾难的 |
[28:18] | – We have no other weapons capable of… – Wait a second. | 我们没有武器可以… 等等 |
[28:23] | This makes no sense. It says despite resisting attack, | 那没有意义 据说尽管反抗袭击, |
[28:26] | the ship left peacefully. | 飞船安全离开 |
[28:27] | Yeah, right | 是的,对! |
[28:28] | Why would a Goa’uld mothership, impervious to your ion cannons, leave? | 为什么勾阿呜的母舰 不受到你离子加农炮的影响离开? |
[28:33] | There must be more. | 可能更多 |
[28:39] | No other records mention a Goa’uld ship. | 没有别的记录提到勾阿呜飞船 |
[28:41] | Must’ve been discussed off the record. | 一定已经在不记录的情况下讨论过了 |
[28:44] | The ion cannons are useless | 离子加农炮是没有用的 |
[28:45] | if they won’t defend against Goa’uld motherships. | 如果他们不对抗勾阿呜的母舰 |
[28:48] | That’s why Travell would give us as many as we wanted. | 那就是为什么 特维尔让我们得到我们想得到的原因 |
[28:52] | Let’s see if we can find out what the trinium’s being used for. | 让我看看是否可以找出一些线索 |
[29:25] | Looks like our trinium’s in here. | 看起来是这里 |
[29:29] | Narim said in order for the device to work on both of us | 拉芮说过为了让机器对我们两个起作用 |
[29:32] | we must hold hands, O’Neill. | 我们必须联手,欧尼尔 |
[29:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:23] | This is unlike any Tollan device I have previously seen. | 这不像是我先前看到的机器 |
[30:40] | Well, whatever it is, | 噢,不管这是什么 |
[30:44] | they seem to think they’re gonna need a lot of’em. | 他们看起来认为他们需要很多 |
[30:56] | Whoa. | 噢 |
[30:58] | It’s a weapon of mass destruction. | 这是一个大范围毁灭性武器 |
[31:09] | OK, where does the trinium come in? | 好的,他是从哪里进来的? |
[31:12] | Trinium is required to house any device that | 他要求隐瞒所有 |
[31:15] | generates our phase- shift technology. | 我们的周相转移的技术 |
[31:19] | Are you saying this bomb is being made so it can go through anything? | 你是说这个炸弹是为了炸开某样东西吗? |
[31:23] | Theoretically, yes. | 理论上来说,是的 |
[31:26] | That must be it. | 一定是这样 |
[31:27] | This weapon is to replace the ion cannon in defence of our planet. | 这个武器在我们的星球上找替了加农炮 |
[31:31] | Narim, that doesn’t add up. | 拉芮,没有合计 |
[31:33] | A Goa’uld wouldn’t drop by just | 一个勾阿呜不会随便访问 |
[31:35] | so you could see his new shield technology, | 这样你可以看到他的新的防护技术 |
[31:37] | then go away to give your people time to build a weapon to penetrate it. | 然后离开给你的人民时间 去制造一种武器 |
[31:41] | What else could have happened? | 还会发生什么事情? |
[31:46] | Please, lower your weapons. The building is full of security. | 请,放下你的武器 这栋大楼到处是安全装置 |
[31:57] | What do you think you’re doing, Narim? | 你认为你在做什么,拉芮? |
[32:00] | What do you think you are doing, Chancellor? | 你认为你在做什么,长官? |
[32:09] | She is doing what she must to preserve your world. | 她在她必须保护你的世界的事情 |
[32:44] | Hello, fellas. | 你好,小伙子 |
[32:58] | This is not a good sign. | 这不是一个好的迹象 |
[33:01] | – You are in league with a Goa’uld. – His name is Tanith. | 你和勾阿呜联合他的名字叫达利斯 |
[33:06] | Yeah, aren’t you supposed to be dead? | 是的,你不是应该死了吗? |
[33:08] | – If you must know… – I must. | 如果你一定要知道… 我一定要知道 |
[33:11] | I had left Apophis’ ship in an escape pod long before the sun exploded. | 我在太阳爆炸以前离开了阿波菲斯的船 |
[33:17] | Thank you, by the way. | 谢谢你,顺便说说 |
[33:20] | In destroying his fleet, you did me a great favour. | 破坏他的舰队,你帮了我很大的忙 |
[33:24] | – It was nothing. – How lovely it is to see you both here. | 这没有什么 看到你们两个在这里真是太好了 |
[33:30] | I assume Teal’c must be around somewhere. | 我认为 提亚克一定是在这附近的某个地方 |
[33:33] | The others are being apprehended as we speak. | 其它的人像我们所说的去领会理解 |
[33:36] | I am so looking forward to seeing him and Colonel O’Neill again. | 我非常希望再次看到他和欧尼尔上校 |
[33:41] | How can you do this? | 你怎么做到的? |
[33:43] | I have done nothing alone, Narim. | 我什么也没有做,拉芮 |
[33:46] | The curia is acting in the interest of Tollana. | 法院是为了利益 |
[33:49] | You murdered Omoc. | 你杀了奥莫克 |
[33:51] | Had we not done what we did, there would be no Tollana. | 我们什么也没有做,不会有钟声 |
[33:54] | And there won’t be, if you do not fulfil your promise, Chancellor. | 不会,如果你不实现你的承诺,长官 |
[33:58] | Rest assured, we will deliver as promised. | 放心,我们会兑现承诺 |
[34:02] | You and the curia cannot make such deals on behalf of the Tollan people. | 你和法院不能代表多兰的人民 |
[34:07] | We would rather fight and die than trade our technology to the Goa’uld. | 我们宁愿打战和死亡 也不愿意跟勾阿呜交换我们的技术 |
[34:12] | I wonder if you’d be so quick to make that decision | 我想知道你 是否可以在我的位置上 |
[34:15] | were you in my position. | 很快做出决定 |
[34:29] | After him! | 在他后面! |
[34:33] | He will not get away. | 他不会离开 |
[34:58] | – How did you find me? – You’re the one wearing grey. | 你是怎么找到我的? 你是一个灰色的家伙 |
[35:02] | Jackson and Major Carter? | 杰克on和卡特长官? |
[35:04] | We were caught by Travell and the Goa’uld the curia are bargaining with. | 我们被特维尔和勾阿呜抓了 |
[35:08] | I managed to escape with this. | 我努力逃跑 |
[35:11] | But the entire security force of Tollana must be looking for me. | 但是整个安全武装一定会找我 |
[35:15] | – And you, for that matter. – Back up to that Goa’uld bargain part. | 你,那样的话 倒退到勾阿呜的议价部分 |
[35:20] | The Tollan curia have made a deal with a Goa’uld. | 法院已经跟勾阿呜做了一笔交易 |
[35:24] | His name is Tanith. | 他的名字是达尼斯 |
[35:27] | Easy, big fella. | 从容的小伙子 |
[35:30] | What kind of deal? | 什么样的交易? |
[35:31] | This Goa’uld’s mothership has a new shield impervious to our ion cannons. | 这艘勾阿呜的母舰 有一个对我们离子加农炮的新的防护物 |
[35:36] | For the first time, Tollana is vulnerable to attack. | 第一次,很容易受到攻击 |
[35:39] | – There hasn’t been an attack. – No. | 没有袭击 没有 |
[35:42] | To prevent one the curia has agreed to build weapons for the Goa’uld. | 法院已经同意为勾阿呜建造武器 |
[35:46] | We have seen these weapons. There are a great many. | 我们已经看过武器了 有很多 |
[35:49] | What exactly can they do? | 他们到底可以做什么? |
[35:52] | They are explosives of great power that | 他们有很大的能量 |
[35:54] | utilise the Tollan phase- shift technology. | 利用周相移动技术 |
[35:57] | They will be able to penetrate any solid matter prior to detonation. | 他们可以穿透任何固体物质直至爆炸 |
[36:01] | Like an iris? | 就像一个虹膜? |
[36:04] | As you have seen, I have used our technology to walk through the barrier | 就像是你所看的 我已经利用我们的技术穿过障碍物 |
[36:08] | that protects your planet’s Stargate. | 保护你的行星的星际之门 |
[36:13] | We’ve been unable to locate them thus far. Our efforts continue. | 我们不能找出他们的位置 我们继续努务 |
[36:17] | Use Narim’s health implant to locate him. | 利用拉芮去找也他的位置 |
[36:19] | – That would be in violation of the code… – Do it! | 可是一个违背的代码… 快! |
[36:26] | Tell your master we will make the delivery on schedule. | 告诉你的主人我们照安排交货 |
[36:31] | Excuse me? Your master? | 对不起? 你的主人? |
[36:34] | You don’t think he could do all this by himself, do you? | 你不认为他可以自己做吗,是吗? |
[36:38] | Apophis dead, fresh out of an escape pod… | 阿波菲斯死了,刚刚逃跑… |
[36:40] | He’d have to ally himself with someone more powertul. | 他必须和更强大的人联合 |
[36:44] | – So who you taking orders from now? – The one he serves has no name. | 你从哪里接到的命令? 他没有名字 |
[36:49] | Oh, he has a name. | 噢,他有一个名字 |
[36:53] | The likes of you are simply forbidden to know it. | 你不能知道 |
[36:57] | Do with them as you wish. | 如你所希望的一样去做 |
[37:01] | However, if your pathetic security forces finally manage to capture Teal’c, | 不管怎么样 如果你的可怜的安全武力最后抓住提亚克 |
[37:08] | have him transported up to me. | 把他送到我这里 |
[37:19] | – Tanith must not possess these weapons. – I know. | 达尼斯不能拥有这些武器 我知道 |
[37:23] | – What can we do? – Destroy them. | 我们可以做什么? 破坏他们 |
[37:27] | – How? – You tell me. | 怎么样做? 你告诉我 |
[37:33] | Travell was right. | 特维尔是对的这不容易 |
[37:35] | It’s not so easy when the fate of your planet is in your hands. | 当你星球的命运掌握在你的手里的时候 |
[37:39] | Narim… | 拉芮… |
[37:40] | The Goa’uld will attack if we don’t deliver. | 勾阿呜会袭击如果我们不传递的话 |
[37:42] | You are asking me to destroy my own world. | 你在叫我破坏我自己的星球 |
[37:45] | I’m asking you not to sacrifice Earth and God knows how many other planets | 我命令你不要牺牲地球 上帝知道有多少行星 |
[37:49] | to save your own ass! | 挽救你! |
[37:52] | I’m asking you to do the right thing, and you know it. | 我叫你做对的事情,你知道 |
[38:06] | Your time is up, Chancellor. | 你的时间到了,长官 |
[38:08] | – We are ready to make the first delivery. – Very well. | 你们准备做第一次传输很好 |
[38:13] | However, before accepting, | 不管怎么样 在接受前, |
[38:15] | we will first require a demonstration ofthe technology | 我们会首先要求一个技术实证 |
[38:19] | to ensure that it works as expected. | 确定如预期工作 |
[38:21] | I assure you it has been tested and each weapon is fully… | 我向你保证每件武器都测试过了… |
[38:25] | You will activate one ofthe weapons | 你会通过星际之门 |
[38:27] | and send it through your Stargate to the Tauri. | 发送给他们 |
[38:32] | You have 30 minutes. | 你有30分钟时间 |
[38:56] | You got any idea what you’re doing? | 你知道你在做什么吗? |
[39:02] | None. | 不知道 |
[39:19] | Good enough. | 好的 |
[39:20] | You knew why you were building the devices and what they’d be used for. | 你知道你为什么建造装置 而他们用来干什么 |
[39:24] | You just didn’t expect them to make you pull the trigger. | 你只是不希望他们让你发动起来 |
[39:27] | The Goa’uld have no choice. Earth is protected. | 勾阿呜没有选择 地球受到保护 |
[39:30] | They can’t do it without dealing with the Asgard. | 他们没有仙宫不能这样做 |
[39:33] | I had no choice either. | 我也没有选择 |
[39:36] | Yes, you did. | 是的,你没有 |
[39:40] | Hi, kids. | 嗨,孩子们 |
[39:41] | They were attempting to sabotage one of the weapons. They had this on them. | 他们企图破坏武器 |
[39:48] | Narim’s health implant. What have you done to him? | 你对他做了什么? |
[39:51] | Nothing. However, while these guys were chasing us… | 什么也没有做不管怎么样 当这些人追赶我们… |
[39:54] | Narim was able to move freely. | 拉芮可以自由移动 |
[40:12] | Leave them! Come! | 离开他们! 过来! |
[40:15] | Where you guys goin’? | 你们要去哪里? |
[40:17] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[40:18] | Ow! Damn! | 噢! 该死的! |
[40:35] | The Goa’uld will soon realise that | 勾阿呜会很快意识到 |
[40:37] | we will no longer honour our end of the bargain. | 我们不再尊重我们谈判的结果 |
[40:45] | Um, hey. | 嗯,嗨 |
[40:47] | We should go. | 我们应该走 |
[41:01] | – You must hurry to the Stargate. – Aren’t you coming with us? | 你必须马上去星际之门 你不跟我们一起来吗? |
[41:04] | I have forced my people to fight a battle we may lose. | 我强迫我的人民去打一场会输的战 |
[41:08] | The least I can do is stay and fight with them. | 至少我可以留下来跟他们一起战斗 |
[41:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:12] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[41:15] | I hope this isn’t goodbye. | 我希望这不是再见 |
[41:19] | Go. | 走 |
[41:36] | So, we can reasonably assume the Goa’uld did not get any of the weapons? | 我们可负责任的保证 勾阿呜没有任何武器吗? |
[41:43] | We can only hope. | 我们只能是希望 |
[41:45] | – What about these new shields? – The Goa’uld do not share technology. | 这些新的防护物怎么办? 勾阿呜不会分享技术 |
[41:50] | Well, whoever Tanith is now working for, | 噢,不管达尼斯现在是为谁工作 |
[41:53] | these new shields give him an advantage. | 这些新的防护物给了他一个优势 |
[41:56] | Teal’c, any guesses who it might be? | 提亚克,有什么想法吗? |
[41:58] | None, General Hammond. | 没有,哈蒙德将军 |
[42:00] | I suppose that, whoever it is, | 我认为,不管是谁, |
[42:02] | they’re still afraid of confronting the Asgard, | 他们还是害怕对抗仙宫 |
[42:05] | – or they’d’ve attacked Earth themselves. – For now. | 否则他们已经袭击了地球 现在 |
[42:09] | Incoming communication. | 即将来到的信息 |
[42:27] | We’re getting a direct transmission | 我们从远距离的通迅工具 |
[42:29] | from a Tollan long- range communication device. | 得到一个传输 |
[42:32] | managed to get some people out. Stargate was destroyed. | 让一些人出去 星际之门遭到了破坏 |
[42:35] | – Narim. – All defences failing. | 拉芮 所有的防护措施失败了 |
[42:38] | Ourships attempting to escape are being shot down. | 我们试图逃跑的飞船被击落了 |
[42:41] | I wanted you to know that… | 我想要你知道… |
[42:45] | I’m sorry, sir. That’s it. | 对不起,长官 |
[42:47] | The transmission just died. | 发送完毕 |