时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Sir, if you don’t mind, I’ve got a couple of questions. | 长官,如果你不介意 我有两个问题. |
[00:10] | Talk fast. | 快点说. |
[00:12] | Well, do you have any idea how the Goa’uld escaped from the SGC? | 噢,你知道勾阿呜是怎么 从星门指挥部逃脱的吗? |
[00:17] | – None whatsoever. – What weapons might we be facing? | 不知道. 我们可能会面对什么武器? |
[00:20] | Not a clue. Anything else? | 不是一条线索. 还有别的事情吗? |
[00:27] | Sorry, sir, I’m just… trying to assess the situation. | 对不起,长官,我只是… 想尝试估计一下那个情况. |
[00:31] | Two of my team were chasing a Goa’uld. They’ve been missing four hours. | 我们两个队正在追击勾阿呜 他们已经失踪四个小时了. |
[00:35] | That’s the situation. | 情况就是那样. |
[00:42] | This building was the last- known location | 这栋大楼是卡特长官 |
[00:44] | of Major Carter and Daniel Jackson. | 和丹尼尔 . 杰克森最后知道的地点. |
[00:48] | Elliot, have your team secure the perimeter. Keep your channel open. | 艾尼尔,让你的队伍保护首相 把你的路线打开. |
[00:52] | Teal’c, you’re with me. | 提亚克,你跟我在一起. |
[00:54] | Sir! We’re not going in with you? | 长官! 我们不是跟你一起进去吗? |
[00:59] | Have your team secure the perimeter. Do you understand the order? | 让你的队伍去保护首相. 你听不懂命令吗? |
[01:03] | – Yes, sir! – Then do it, Lieutenant! | 是,长官! 那就快去照办,上尉! |
[01:09] | Grogan, Satterfield. Cover the other side of the building. | 菲德尔. 封锁住大楼的另外一侧. |
[01:12] | – Yes, sir. – Hailey. | 是,长官. 万岁. |
[01:15] | You’re with me. | 你跟我在一起. |
[01:27] | Hold position. | 就站在位置上. |
[01:29] | – They’re taking fire. – Grogan, stay where you are. | 他们在开火 格罗根,就站在你在的地方. |
[01:31] | Backup! Elliot, get off the channel. I say again, we need backup. | 后援! 艾尼尔,打开路线 我再说一次,我们需要后援. |
[01:36] | OK. Move in. Move in! | 好的. 进来. 进来! |
[02:04] | – Drop your weapon, Major! – Daniel’s become a Goa’uld! | 放下你的武器,长官 丹尼尔变成勾阿呜了. |
[02:08] | – She’s the Goa’uld. Listen to her voice. – Major, drop that weapon! | 她是勾阿呜. 听她的声音 长官,放下武器! |
[02:12] | I’m Tok’ra. Now listen carefully. Daniel has become a Goa’uld. | 我是托克卡. 现在仔细听着 丹尼尔已经变成勾阿呜了. |
[02:16] | – We need to get him back to the SGC. – She’s already shot me once. | 我们需要把他带回星门指挥部 她已经对我开枪了. |
[02:19] | – If she shoots me again… – Drop it, Major! Now! | 如果她再对我开枪… 放下,长官! 现在! |
[02:30] | Grogan. What the hell was that? | 格罗根. 那到底是什么? |
[02:33] | She was gonna shoot Dr Jackson. Two shots from a zat kills. | 她要对杰克森博士开枪 开了两枪了. |
[02:37] | That’s true, but you’re wrong about one thing. | 是真的,但是你搞错了一件事情. |
[02:40] | She’s the Tok’ra. I’m the Goa’uld. | 她是托尔卡. 我是勾阿呜. |
[02:56] | OK! | 好的! |
[02:59] | So! | 所以! |
[03:02] | We’re all dead, and there’s an armed Goa’uld on the loose. | 我们都死了,有一个备有武器的勾阿呜. |
[03:06] | I got a problem with that. | 我有一个问题. |
[03:10] | Anybody else got a problem with that? | 有人还有问题吗? |
[03:15] | Think it over. Report to the ready line in 20 minutes. | 想清楚. 20分钟后报告. |
[03:19] | Dismissed. | 解散. |
[03:25] | Move! | 行动! |
[03:31] | Aren’t you bein’ a little hard on’em? | 你不是对他们有点刻薄吗? |
[03:34] | – Will you turn that thing off? – Sorry. | 噢,你把那个东西关闭了吗 对不起. |
[03:38] | No. I wasn’t bein’ too hard on’em. | 不. 我对他们不刻薄. |
[04:38] | Stargate.SG1-s05e13.Proving.Ground | |
[04:45] | You hesitated, Lieutenant. | 你犹豫了,上尉. |
[04:47] | I was assessing the situation, sir. | 我正在估计情况,长官. |
[04:49] | OK. We all ended up dead. Assess that. | 好的. 我们都要以死结束. |
[04:54] | I stopped to argue with Grogan and lost control. | 我停止跟格罗根争论 然后失去了控制. |
[04:56] | And that wasn’t even your first mistake! | 那不是你第一次犯错了! |
[05:01] | What’s your excuse? | 你的理由是什么? |
[05:03] | I didn’t believe Dr Jackson was the Goa’uld. | 我不相信杰克杰博士是勾阿呜. |
[05:07] | – Why not, Satterfield? – I don’t know. That was just my instinct. | 为什么不是,菲尔德? 我不知道. 那只是我的直觉. |
[05:11] | She thinks he’s cute. | 她认为他很可爱. |
[05:15] | You let your personal feelings for the host, in this case Dr Jackson, | 你让你的个人感觉主导 既然这样,杰克森博士 |
[05:19] | get in the way of what needed to be done. | 妨碍了需要做的事情. |
[05:21] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的,女士. |
[05:23] | – Hailey? – I was awaiting Lieutenant Elliot’s order. | 海莉? 我正在等艾尼尔上尉的命令. |
[05:27] | – To do what? – Shoot’em both. | 做什么? 对他们两个开枪. |
[05:30] | If you don’t know who’s Goa’uld or Tok’ra, | 如果你不知道谁是勾阿呜或是托尔卡 |
[05:32] | disable them and sort it out later. | 使他们失去能力然后挑选出来. |
[05:35] | Thank you! | 谢谢你! |
[05:38] | That was your mistake. It’s not always one or the other. | 那是你的错误 这不是一个或是其它. |
[05:43] | I understand that, sir. | 我明白,长官. |
[05:46] | May I ask how you and Teal’c were taken out? | 我可以问你和提亚克是怎么出去的吗? |
[05:49] | – It was part of the scenario. – I don’t buy it, sir. | 这是一部分想定 我不承认,长官. |
[05:54] | – Excuse me? – You’re special- ops trained. | 对不起? 你是受过特别训练的. |
[05:56] | Teal’c is a former first prime. | 提亚克是前任首相 |
[05:58] | There’s no way you’d allow yourself to be taken out. | 你没有办法让你自己出去. |
[06:01] | – We were taken by surprise. – So you couldn’t have called for backup. | 我们很吃惊. 所以你不能要求后援. |
[06:05] | – There had to be something else. – And that’s why you hesitated? | 必须是别的事情. 那就是为什么你犹豫的原因? |
[06:09] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[06:11] | OK. One of your team members distracted you into getting shot by the enemy, | 好的. 你的一个队伍成员把你转移到 让你中了敌人的枪 |
[06:16] | and you want to poke holes in the training scenario. | 你想打开一个口. |
[06:19] | It wasn’t a fair test. | 这不是一个公平的测试. |
[06:20] | There’s such a thing as overthinking a situation, Lieutenant. | 有一件像这样的事情,上尉. |
[06:24] | When you’re dealing with what we deal with, | 你什么时候处理我们处理的事情 |
[06:27] | you’ve got to think on your feet, and think fast. | 你开始考虑. |
[06:35] | These… and other cliche’s | 这些…其它的 |
[06:38] | will be available to you all for one more day of training with me. | 会值得让你再用一天训练我. |
[06:43] | After that… you’ll either be assigned to an SG team… or not. | 在那之后… 你会被分派到一个SG队… |
[06:54] | Dismissed. | 解散. |
[07:04] | You realise he’s right about the scenario, sir. | 你意识到他只是一种想定,长官. |
[07:06] | Yeah, we’ll have to fix that for next time. | 是的,我们下一次必须确定下来. |
[07:10] | – See you at the garage. – Yes, sir. Good luck with them. | 在车库看到你. 是的,长官 祝他们好运. |
[07:19] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[07:22] | Something on your mind, Lieutenant? | 你在想一些事情,上尉? |
[07:24] | I apologise for the attitude I gave you. | 我为我对你的态度而道歉. |
[07:26] | I like people with attitude. I much prefer them to people who suck up. | 我喜欢人们用那种态度 我宁愿他们那样. |
[07:30] | That’s not what I was doing, sir. | 那不是我在做的事情,长官. |
[07:34] | You want my approval? You’re a fine officer. | 你想得到我的允许? 你是一个好长官. |
[07:38] | The Air Force has already decided that or you wouldn’t be here. | 空军已经决定,否则你不会在这里. |
[07:43] | But not everyone is cut out to go off world. | 但是不是每个人都要离开这个世界. |
[07:46] | – I am. – You don’t decide that. | 我是. 你没有决定. |
[07:50] | What I’m trying to say, sir, | 我要说的是,长官 |
[07:51] | is that I feel like I’ve trained for this my whole life. | 我觉得我的一辈子都在训练. |
[07:55] | I don’t intend to let it slip by. | 我不打算错过这个. |
[07:58] | See that you don’t. | 知道你不想错过. |
[08:07] | Maybe he’s not on our side. Either that or he just doesn’t like you. | 也许他不是和我们一边的 不是那样就是他喜欢你. |
[08:12] | – Oh, but he loves you. – I don’t think he likes anybody. | 噢,但是他爱你. 我不认为他喜欢任何人. |
[08:15] | You’re wrong about that. He’d do anything for his team. | 你是错误的. 他做的一切事情都是为了他的队伍. |
[08:18] | – How do you know? – I saw him in action. | 你是怎么知道的? 我看到他在活动. |
[08:20] | He put his life on the line for us. | 他冒着生命的代价和我们站在同一边 |
[08:22] | Yeah. Tell us again, Hailey. | 是的. 再跟我们说一次,海莉. |
[08:24] | May be some detail you left out the last ten times. | 也许是你最后10分钟所漏掉的细节. |
[08:27] | Hey. Nobody gets assigned to an SG team | 嗨. 没有人被分派到SG部队 |
[08:30] | without the recommendation of an SG team commander. | 没有得到SG部队司令官的推荐. |
[08:32] | It just so happened to be Colonel O’Neill’s turn, | 只是正好输到了欧尼尔 |
[08:35] | and I don’t have a problem with that. | 我对此没有异议. |
[08:37] | Why not? | 为什么没有? |
[08:39] | It means if we get chosen, we were chosen by the best. | 这意味着我们被选择了 我们被最优秀的选择了. |
[08:45] | What happens if we don’t? | 如果我们没有被选择的话 会发生什么事情? |
[08:48] | Then let’s all decide, right here right now. We all make it. Together. | 我们都决定,现在就在那里 我们做到了. |
[08:57] | Like the man said, it’s not up to us. | 就像是那个人所说的 这不是由我们所决定的. |
[09:02] | You’re wrong about that, too. | 你也是错误的. |
[09:07] | I’m going for a run. Who’s in? | 我要走了. 谁在里面. |
[09:10] | I’m in. | 我在里面. |
[09:13] | All right. | 好的. |
[09:26] | Later. | 晚点. |
[09:33] | Colonel. Thought you’d have gone home for the night. | 上校. 我还以为你晚上已经回家了. |
[09:36] | I… thought about it. | 我…想过. |
[09:39] | But I wanted to finish up these training reports. | 但是我想结束这些训练报告. |
[09:43] | What do you think of Lieutenant Elliot? | 你对艾尼尔上尉有什么想法? |
[09:45] | He… thinks too much, which makes him indecisive. | 他…想得太多了 那让他很难决定. |
[09:50] | He’s trying to figure out what I want instead of trusting his instincts. | 他想指出我想要的是不是相信他的直觉. |
[09:54] | Or… he’s very intelligent, | 也许…他非常聪明 |
[09:55] | recognises the whole point of this training programme | 认可整个的训练项目 |
[09:59] | is to introduce non- terrestrial factors, | 提出非陆地因素 |
[10:01] | and he respects you more than you know. | 他比你所知道的还要尊重你. |
[10:05] | You bought his excuse for hesitating, didn’t you? | 你原谅了他的犹豫,不是吗? |
[10:08] | Well, he was right. You would never have let it happen. | 噢,他是对的 你永远不会让这样的事情发生. |
[10:11] | I think he was giving you the benefit of the doubt. | 我想他在给你作出不利的判定. |
[10:14] | I think he was tap- dancing. | 我想他在跳踢踏舞. |
[10:16] | Well, you have to admit he’s got leadership potential. | 噢,你必须承认他有领导潜力. |
[10:19] | Do I? | 我? |
[10:22] | Grogan. He’ll make a fine addition to an SG team one day. | 格罗根. 他有一天会对SG 作出一个补充. |
[10:26] | He’ll make a fine target. | 他会安排一个很好的目标. |
[10:28] | – He’s good at gettin’ shot. – OK. Satterfield’s bright. | 他很擅长射击. 好的. 菲尔德很聪明. |
[10:32] | I gave her high marks for her… high marks. | 我给了她很高的分数… 很高的分数. |
[10:34] | I’d never go into combat with her. | 我永远不会跟她对抗. |
[10:38] | – Then there’s Hailey. – Yeah. Four- foot- nine fightin’ machine. | 那是海莉. 是的,四尺几英寸的机器. |
[10:43] | – Colonel. – All right, fine. | 上校. 好的,很好. |
[10:46] | They’re the future of the Air Force, | 他们是空军的未来, |
[10:48] | the programme, the planet. God help us. | 这个项目 这个行星. 上帝帮助我们. |
[10:51] | – Try to remember being in their shoes. – I wore boots. | 尝试记想他们的鞋子 我穿坏了靴子. |
[10:56] | – Think back to when you were their age. – I was never their age. | 回想当你是他们年纪的时候 我从来没有经历过他们的年龄. |
[11:04] | Good night, sir. | 晚安,长官. |
[11:07] | What? | 什么? |
[11:10] | Inside that building is a valuable piece of alien technology. | 在那栋大楼里面是很有价值的外侨技术. |
[11:14] | Two things stand in your way. Opposing fire and time. | 有两件事情你要注意. 战火和时间. |
[11:20] | The Stargate is only open for another 12 minutes | 星际之门只会再打开12分钟 |
[11:23] | and it’s a half a mile away. Clear? | 有半英里的距离散. 清楚了吗? |
[11:25] | Yes, sir! | 是,长官! |
[11:28] | Conduct yourselves as though this were the real thing. | 管理你自己 好像这是真实的事情一样. |
[11:31] | The clock starts… now! Move’em out, Lieutenant! | 钟开始…现在! 让他们出去,上尉! |
[11:36] | Sir! Two by two advance! Go! | 长官! 向前移动两步! 走! |
[12:25] | Ten o’clock! Second level! | 10点钟! 二级! |
[12:52] | – Yeah, sure, he’s on our side! – Grogan, you’re with me! | 是的,肯定,他是在我们这边的 格罗根,你和我在一起! |
[12:56] | Hailey, Satterfield! Cover fire! Now! | 海莉,菲尔德! 封锁住战火! 现在! |
[13:17] | He broke contact. | 他破坏了联系. |
[13:19] | – What the hell was that? – Colonel’s got his intar on max. | 那到底是什么? 上校抓住他了. |
[13:24] | We’ve gotta keep moving. Can you get out on your own? | 我们一直在行动. 你现在可以自己出去吗? |
[13:28] | – Yeah, I think so. – We’ve got seven minutes. | 是的,我这样认为. 我们有七分钟的时间. |
[13:31] | We’ll need three to get to the gate at a dead run. Let’s go. | 我们需要三个人到达星际之门 我们走. |
[13:53] | I’m picking up some sort of radiation. | 我收到了一些放射线. |
[14:01] | Here. | 这里. |
[14:13] | All right. What do we got this time? | 好的. 我们这次得到了什么? |
[14:34] | Could be some sort of Goa’uld power source. | 可能是一种勾阿呜的能量来源. |
[14:36] | – Wrap it up. We don’t have much time. – Yes, sir. | 包围真情为. 我们没有多少时间了 是,长官. |
[14:40] | Whoa! | 噢! |
[14:41] | – Dammit! – What? | 该死的! 什么? |
[14:43] | Booby trap. | 陷阱. |
[14:46] | – It’s counting down in Goa’uld. – How much time? | 在勾阿呜里倒计时. 有多少时间? |
[14:49] | – 90 seconds. – I can try to disarm it. | 90秒. 我可以尝试解除武装. |
[14:52] | There’s not enough time. | 没有足够的时间了. |
[14:58] | Well, what do you want me to do? | 噢,你想要我做什么? |
[15:24] | – Where is it? – We couldn’t get the device, sir. | 这是哪里? 我们碰不到那个装置#长官. |
[15:27] | – It was booby- trapped. – Really? | 这是陷阱. 真的吗? |
[15:31] | Five seconds. | 5秒. |
[15:40] | Did you try to disarm the device? | 你有尝试解除武装吗 |
[15:42] | Negative, sir. We only had 90 seconds. | 没有,长官. 我们只有90秒钟的时间. |
[15:44] | 90 seconds. | 90秒. |
[15:47] | Could you have disabled the device? | 你可以解除那个装置吗? |
[15:49] | I supported Lieutenant Elliot’s decision. | 我支持艾尼尔上尉的决定. |
[15:52] | I don’t care if you support him or not! Could you have disarmed the device? | 我不在乎你是不是支持他! 你可以解除那个装置吗? |
[15:57] | – Possibly. – I put the lives of my team members first. | 有可能. 我把我队员的生命放在第一位. |
[16:01] | Really? Where’s Grogan? | 真的吗? 格罗根在哪里? |
[16:07] | – I ordered him to get out. – Did you see him get out? | 我命令他出去. 你看到他出去了吗? |
[16:09] | – No, sir. – Grogan was just killed in that explosion. | 不,先生. 格罗根在那个爆炸中死了. |
[16:15] | – He should’ve been here by now. – You left one of your team behind. | 他现在应该在这里. 你把你的一个队伍留在了后面. |
[16:18] | That is one thing I will not tolerate, Lieutenant! | 那是我不能容忍的事情,上尉! |
[16:29] | – O’Neill. – Saved by the cell. | 欧尼尔. |
[16:32] | Sorry. The colonel shot me again. How did we do? | 对不起. 上校又对我开枪了 我们怎么做? |
[16:36] | – You were killed in the explosion. – And I washed out. | 你在爆炸中身亡了. 我破产了. |
[16:40] | – You don’t know that. – Guys, something’s going on. | 你不知道. 各位,有位事情在继续. |
[16:43] | Sierra Golf niner. Code Foxtrot Alpha six. | 代码F6. |
[16:48] | – Maybe he’s ordering our execution. – Shut up. | 也许他在命令我们执行. 闭嘴. |
[16:54] | Confirm. Foothold Sierra Golf Charlie. | 确定. |
[16:59] | Understood. Out. | 明白. 出去. |
[17:07] | – Training’s over. – What? | 训练结束. 什么? |
[17:09] | Training’s over. Go home until the Air Force contacts you. | 训练结束. 回家直到空军部联系你. |
[17:13] | Sir, I think we deserve to know… | 长官,我想我们有权力知道… |
[17:15] | Dammit! What am I gonna have to do… ? | 该死的! 我所要做的是… |
[17:38] | Wait here. | 在这里等着. |
[17:49] | – He said “Sierra Golf Charlie”. – Stargate Command. | 他说过的. 星际的司令部. |
[17:58] | – He also said the word “foothold”. – Alien incursion. | 他也说过” 立足处” . 外侨入袭. |
[18:06] | – Lieutenant. – Everybody set their intars to maximum. | 上尉. 每个人都把他们的承受力放到最大. |
[18:09] | – Those are our guys! – Do it, Grogan. | 那些是我们的人! 快去做,格罗根. |
[18:15] | – We have to help him. – Hold your position. | 我们必须帮助他. 就站在你的位置上. |
[18:26] | – You’re all dismissed. – Colonel, you’re injured. | 你们都被解雇了. 上校,你受伤了. |
[18:29] | Stay together. Don’t trust anybody until I contact you. | 待在一起. 不要相信任何人直到我联系你. |
[18:32] | – You’re injured. You need help. – This is not an exercise. | 你受伤了. 你需要帮助. 这不是练习. |
[18:36] | No, sir. It’s a foothold situation. | 不,长官. 这是一个立足处. |
[18:38] | And it’s outside of the SGC. You need our help. | 在星门指挥部的外面. 你需要我们的帮助. |
[18:41] | Forgive my bluntness, Lieutenant, but I was just about to fail you! | 请原谅我的坦白,上尉 但是我要让你失望了. |
[18:45] | – I’m not sure I want your help! – I can’t speak to that, sir. | 我不确定我要你的帮助! 我不能那样说,长官. |
[18:48] | But at the moment we’re all you’ve got. | 但是在那个时候我们都被你抓住了. |
[18:56] | God help me. | 上帝帮助我. |
[19:06] | What’s our first objective once we make it down? | 我们第一个目标是什么 当我们及时抵达的时候? |
[19:09] | – Armoury. – Then what? | 武器厂. 那又是什么? |
[19:12] | Then we look for Major Carter, if she’s alive. | “我们在找卡特,如果她活着的话 |
[19:15] | She’s the one who got the word out. | 她得到命令了.” |
[19:33] | What happens if they change the access codes? | 如果他们改变了进入代码会怎么样? |
[19:36] | Tear gas. | 催泪瓦斯. |
[19:52] | – Clear. – Lieutenant, take point. | 明白. 上尉,明白. |
[19:56] | – Carter’s lab’s on sublevel 19. – Yes, sir. | 卡特的实验室在19层 是,长官. |
[20:54] | We’re not authorised to use lethal force. | 我们不会用这些致命武器. |
[20:57] | I want you to have backup. Just in case. | 我想要你去增加后援. 只是以防万一. |
[21:07] | Major Carter has escaped custody. | 卡特长官已经逃跑了. |
[21:10] | You will search sublevels 14 through 20 until she is located. | 你会检查14层直到她被找到. |
[21:16] | Daniel Jackson. General Hammond has been captured by my forces. | 丹尼尔杰克森.哈蒙德德将军已被我们的军队逮捕了. |
[21:20] | And he’s the last to be conformed. | 他是最后一个顺从的 |
[21:23] | I’ve dispatched units to locate Major Carter. | 我已经分派了部队去找卡特长官的位置. |
[21:26] | She will be put to death as you have ordered. | 她会被杀死的. |
[22:03] | Gather up any weapons you find and lock them up somewhere. | 收集起所有的武器 你找到他们,然后把他们锁在某个地方. |
[22:06] | We could use’em. | 我们可以利用它们. |
[22:08] | You’ve got enough intar rounds to take out everybody in the mountain | 你可以把所有藏在山里的人带出去. |
[22:11] | three times over, plus your backup weapons. | 武器超过了三位 还加上你后援的武器. |
[22:14] | I think I found something. | 我想我发现了一些东西. |
[22:19] | All right. This is a problem. | 好的. 这是一个问题. |
[22:24] | – The gate’s active, sir. – Can we shut it down from here? | 这扇门是活动的,长官 我们可以从这里关闭吗? |
[22:27] | No chance. The dialling computer’s isolated from the base mainframe. | 没有机会. 拨号电脑从主机孤立出来. |
[22:32] | Then that’s our first order of business. | 那是我们的第一个命令. |
[22:47] | Looks like their leader is Dr Jackson. | 看起来他们的领导是杰克森博士. |
[22:51] | I always knew he wanted that office. | 我一直知道他想得到那个办公室. |
[23:04] | – What is that? – It’s not our normal centrepiece. | 那是什么? 这不是我们平常的中心装饰品. |
[23:08] | OK, so he’s just possessed by something. We gotta save him. | 好的,所以他一定是被什么附身了 我们要救他. |
[23:12] | Hailey. Can you get me a closer view on that? | 海莉. 你可以让我看到更近一点吗? |
[23:15] | I’ll try. | 我试试. |
[23:23] | – I can’t make out the writing. – Maybe Dr Jackson took photos. | 我没法理解这个笔记 也许杰克森博士拍了照片. |
[23:27] | Check out his office, one level up. Grogan, make sure she gets there. | 检查他的办公室,格罗根 确定她到了那里. |
[23:31] | – Report when you’ve got something. – Yes, sir. | 当你得到任何情报的时候就报告 是,长官. |
[23:34] | Hailey. You and I’ll shut down the gate. | 海莉. 我和你会关这扇门的. |
[23:38] | – Let’s move out. Aagh! – Sir. | 我们出去吧,啊! 长官. |
[23:42] | You’re in no shape to do this. | 你决不会这样做的. |
[23:45] | I’ve been worse. | 我已经做得更糟了. |
[23:48] | We can handle this, sir. | 我们可以处理这件事情,长官 |
[23:50] | You’re no good to us if you’re dead. | 如果你死了你从我们身上也得不到好处. |
[24:03] | Stay on channel 12. | 待在12道上. |
[24:07] | This gets you anywhere in the base. | 这可以带你到基地的各个角落. |
[24:09] | Remember… those are our people out there. | 记住…我们的人在外面. |
[24:13] | – We’ll get’em back, sir. – Yeah. | 我们会带他们回来,长官 是的. |
[24:27] | Damn. | 该死的. |
[24:46] | Oh, wrong turn! | 噢,搞错了! |
[25:26] | We’re not here on the tour, Satterfield. | 我们不是来这里漫游的,菲尔德. |
[25:29] | Right. | 对. |
[25:58] | – I didn’t have a choice. – You did the right thing. | 我没有选择. 你那样做了. |
[26:01] | – I’ve never… – Hailey! Let’s get him outta sight. | 我从来没有… 海莉! 我们把他带离视线. |
[26:17] | I’ve got it. | 我明白了. |
[26:18] | – Lieutenant, Satterfield. – What have you got? | 上尉,菲尔德 你明白什么呢? |
[26:21] | Photos of the device that reveal an obscure dialect | 工具的照片上有一个很模糊的东西. |
[26:24] | SG-1 found on the planet Argos, P3X- 8596. | SG1在南船座行球上,P3X-8596. |
[26:29] | Rough translation: “Gift from on high. “ | 大体的转换: 来自天空的礼物. |
[26:32] | I think we’re looking at a Goa’uld Trojan Horse. | 我想我们正在看着一个 勾阿呜的特洛伊木马. |
[26:35] | – Colonel, are you reading this? – Yeah, I read you. That’s enough chatter. | 上校,你在读这个吗? 是的,我在读. 那已经够响了. |
[26:40] | The Goa’uld Pelops used nanotechnology to rapidly age the people on Argos. | 勾阿呜的人们利用纳米技术加快 在南船座上人的年龄. |
[26:45] | Let’s get a blood sample from an SF. | 我们从SF身上拿到一个血样 |
[26:47] | First we shut down the gate. | 我们首先要关了这扇门. |
[26:59] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔. |
[27:02] | Yeah. I got’em. | 是的. 我抓到他们了. |
[27:07] | Elliot, get outta there! That’s an order. | 艾尼尔,出去! 那是一个命令 |
[27:10] | Colonel, we’re at the gate room. | 上校,我们在大门那里. |
[27:12] | – Pull back to my position. – Yes, sir. | 把我向后拉. 是,长官. |
[27:22] | Oh, my God, this blood is teeming with nanobots. | 噢,我的上帝,这是血样. |
[27:26] | The nanobots must somehow make people responsive | 这一定会让人作出反应 |
[27:29] | to the suggestions from the alien device we saw in the briefing room. | 我们在那间房里所看到的. |
[27:33] | So the nanobots work together as a receiver. | 它们在一起就等于一个接收机. |
[27:35] | Well, that’s how they worked on Argos. Right, Colonel? | 噢,那就是他们怎么在南船座上工作的 对吗,上校? |
[27:39] | I was a hundred years old at the time. The memory’s the first to go. | 我那个时候100岁了 记忆已经消失了. |
[27:45] | Maybe we can find out how they communicate with the master. | 也许我们可以找出他们 是怎么跟主人交流的. |
[27:48] | There are no signals being transmitted. | 没有传输信号. |
[27:51] | We need to shut down the device in the briefing room. | 我们需要关闭那个装置. |
[27:54] | That level’s heavily guarded. | 那是一个警戒级别. |
[27:56] | We still need to get control of the Stargate. | 我们还需要控制住星际之门. |
[28:02] | If we take out the briefing room, you’ll have a better chance | 如果我们离开 你会有一个更好的机会 |
[28:05] | to get into the gate room and lock out the dialling computer. | 进入房间,把拨号电脑关在外面. |
[28:09] | That’s the plan, then. | 那是一个计划. |
[28:11] | C-19. Take corridor C- 19. | |
[28:13] | Sir. | 长官. |
[28:40] | They’re on their way. | 他们在路上. |
[28:57] | Major Carter. | 卡特长官. |
[29:02] | – What are you doing here? – Just helping out, ma’am. | 你在这里做什么? 请帮忙,女士. |
[29:06] | – Check the major for weapons. – She was captured. We can’t trust her. | 检查这个武器 她被捕了. 我们不能相信她. |
[29:10] | I escaped. Where’s Colonel O’Neill? | 我逃跑了. 欧尼尔上校在哪里? |
[29:13] | We’ll take you to him. | 我们会把你带到他那里的. |
[29:16] | She’s clear. | 她很清楚. |
[29:18] | This way, please. | 请这边走. |
[29:33] | Colonel. | 上校. |
[29:36] | – I was about to interrogate the prisoner. – No! You weren’t. | 我要审问这个犯人 不! 你不能那样做. |
[29:43] | Step away from the prisoner, please, Colonel. | 离开那个犯人,请,上校. |
[29:50] | Colonel O’Neill’s been compromised. I’ll take it from here. | 欧尼尔上校已经妥协 我会把这个带走. |
[29:53] | Lieutenant, you’ve only been gone for two minutes. There’s no way that… | 上尉,你只是走了两分钟 没有办法… |
[29:57] | – You saw what he was doing. – Why’d you pull us out? | 你看到他所做的事情 为什么你把我们推出来? |
[30:00] | – It was an ambush. A trap. – I don’t buy it, sir. | 这是一个埋伏. 一个陷阱 我不明白,长官. |
[30:03] | Look… I am your commanding officer. | 看…我是你的指挥官. |
[30:11] | Return Satterfield’s weapon, please, Major. We’ve got a job to do. | 还回菲尔德的武器,请,长官 我们有一个工作要做. |
[30:19] | – How did you know to trust me? – Hailey figured the Goa’uld markers | 你是怎么知道要相信我的 海莉指出了勾阿呜的标志. |
[30:22] | in your blood wouldn’t allow you to be influenced | 在你的血里,不会让你受到 |
[30:25] | by Goa’uld nanotechnology. | 勾阿呜人纳米技术的影响. |
[30:27] | Lucky me. | 我很幸运. |
[30:29] | – Yes, ma’am. – I need to stay here to work on a cure. | 是的,女士. 我需要待在这里 找出一条线索. |
[30:33] | – Can you take out the device alone? – Yes, ma’am. | 你可以单独把这个装置带出去吗 是的,女士. |
[30:35] | – You’ll also need to… – Shut down the Stargate. Yes, ma’am. | 你也需要… 关闭星际之门. 是,女士. |
[30:39] | – We’re on it. – Good luck, Lieutenant. | 我们准备就绪了 祝你好运,上尉. |
[30:54] | Whoops. | 哎呦. |
[31:08] | – Everybody clear on your assignments? – Yeah. | 各位都明白各自的任务了吗 是的. |
[31:11] | Grogan. Just make sure you take out Daniel. | 格罗根. 确定你要带去丹尼尔. |
[31:14] | It’s done. | 完成了. |
[31:32] | “Colonel O’Neill has been compromised?” | 欧尼尔上校已经妥协了? ! |
[31:35] | Well, they didn’t take corridor C- 19 like you told them to. | 噢,他们没有带走C-19 就像你所告诉他们的一样. |
[31:39] | Crafty little buggers! | 诡计多端的同性恋者. |
[31:41] | – At least we pulled it off. – Yeah. | 至少我们逃走了. 是的. |
[31:44] | Ow! | 噢! |
[31:47] | You did order them to set their training weapons to maximum stun. | 你命令他们把他们的训练武器放下. |
[31:50] | Yes, I did. But it was only because Daniel’s had it so easy on this one. | 是的. 但是这只是因为丹尼尔过得很好. |
[31:56] | Is everybody upstairs? | 每个人都在楼上吗? |
[31:57] | General Hammond and the Pentagon staff | 哈蒙德德将军和五角大楼 |
[32:00] | are monitoring from the security office. | 正在监视着安全局办公室. |
[32:04] | Sir, if you don’t mind, your wound is getting all over my lab. | 长官,如果你不介意 你的伤口可以在我的实验室进行化验. |
[32:10] | Sorry. | 对不起. |
[32:13] | Same wager as last time, George? | 最后一次打赌,佐治? |
[32:15] | That’s hardly fair. These young people are against SG-1. | 那很难公平 这些年轻人反对SG-1. |
[32:19] | – I’ll give you double or nothing. – Well, in that case, how can I refuse? | 我会给你两倍噢,如果是那样的话 我怎么样拒绝? |
[32:24] | You never could. | 你永远不可以. |
[32:27] | So how’s the pilot training programme so far? | 那这个飞行训练项目现在进行得怎么样呢 |
[32:30] | The latest graduates working out? | 最近的毕业生解决了吗? |
[32:32] | We believe they are faring better than new team members in the past. | 我们相信他们比过去的成员要优秀. |
[32:36] | Makes sense. Up to now we’ve only trained people to defend this country. | 有道理,直到现在我们只是 训练人们去保卫这个国家. |
[32:40] | – Now that we’re defending the planet… – That’s exactly right. | 现在我们是在保卫这个星球… 那是对的. |
[32:44] | In fact, in next year’s SGC budget | 事实上,明年星门指挥部的预算 |
[32:46] | I am proposing an offworld training facility. | 我计划一个世界训练设备. |
[32:48] | It must drive everyone crazy tying up several floors | 这一定会让 |
[32:52] | to run these scenarios. | 每一个人都疯狂. |
[32:53] | My people are happy to cooperate. | 我的人民很高兴合作. |
[32:59] | – Elliot certainly seems confident. – Top of his class in the Academy. | 艾尼尔肯定很自信 他是学院里最高的级别. |
[33:04] | You should’ve seen him | 你应该见过他 |
[33:05] | when I told him about the training he’d been picked for. | 当我告诉他关于那个训练的事情. |
[33:09] | I can imagine. | 我可以想像. |
[33:11] | They should be emerging from the access shaft on sublevel 27. | 他们应该在27层发动. |
[33:15] | Looks like they’ve split up, George. Grogan just came out on sublevel 26. | 看起来他们已经分裂了,佐治 格罗根刚刚从26层出来. |
[33:20] | Apparently Lieutenant Elliot is planning on assaulting the briefing room | 很显然艾尼尔上尉计划攻击那个房间. |
[33:24] | from several points of access. | 从入口的几个点. |
[33:27] | General. Generals. | 将军. 将军. |
[33:31] | – What do you think of their strategy? – It’s hard to say. | 你对他们的策略有什么看法? 很难说. |
[33:35] | – I think he knows it’s a test. – How’s that? | 我想他知道这是一个测试 那个怎么样? |
[33:38] | I pulled him out of the gate room just as SG- 3 was coming back. | 当SG-3回来的时候我把他推出了房门. |
[33:42] | What’s with those marines? Don’t they know we’ve got a scenario here? | 那些舰队呢? 他们不知道我们 在这里有一个想法了吗? |
[33:46] | They were under heavy fire from a Goa’uld. | 他们正在经历一场大火. |
[33:49] | Well, if he knows it’s an exercise, he won’t show it. | 噢,如果他知道这是一个练习 他就不会这样了. |
[33:53] | However, he did appear to enjoy shooting me. | 不管怎么样,他表现出想对我开枪. |
[33:56] | In light of SG- 3’s emergency, maybe we should call off the exercise. | 在SG-3的紧急情况下 也许我们应该放弃这个练习. |
[34:00] | I don’t think so. They all made it back. | 我不这样认为. 他们都达到预定目标了. |
[34:03] | And besides, Elliot’s team’s almost ready to | 此外,艾尼尔的队伍几乎已经开始了 |
[34:05] | launch their attack on Dr Jackson. | 他们对杰克森博士的攻击. |
[34:09] | I like this scenario way better than the last one. | 我比较喜欢这个想法 |
[34:12] | Have you tried this chair? | 你有试过这张椅子吗? |
[34:14] | – This is, like, really comfortable. – Indeed I have not. | 这是,就像,真的很舒服 我确实是没有试过. |
[34:20] | – Hello? – Have fun, Daniel. | 你好? 玩得愉快,丹尼尔. |
[34:24] | You did tell them to take me prisoner this time and not shoot me, right? | 你告诉他们这次把这个犯人带过来 对我开枪,对吗? |
[34:29] | Right? | 对吗? |
[34:35] | Hello? | 嗨? |
[35:07] | Dr Jackson? | 杰克森博士? |
[35:13] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起. |
[35:17] | – Rig the charge. I’ll get Grogan out. – Got it. | 装配装料. 明白. |
[35:24] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快,我们走. |
[35:29] | That hurt a little. | 有点伤害. |
[35:32] | – Did we pull it off? – Almost. | 我们逃走了吗? 差不多了. |
[35:43] | 15 seconds. | 15秒. |
[35:50] | Satterfield! | 菲尔德! |
[35:58] | 4. Four. | |
[36:12] | – Did you… ? – I set it. Something’s wrong. | 你…? 有些不对劲. |
[36:27] | Modelling clay doesn’t pack much of a punch, does it? | 雕塑粘土没有挑选好,对吗? |
[36:31] | We’ve been watching your every move since your arrival. | 自从你到了以后我们就观察 你的每个举动. |
[36:34] | – Welcome to Stargate Command. – Yes, sir. | 欢迎来到星际之门指挥部 是,长官. |
[36:39] | You may have noticed I lied a little bit about the foothold situation. | 你也许注意到我对那个情况 撒了一点谎. |
[36:43] | – But you were shot. – So it appeared. | 但是你中枪了. 是的. |
[36:49] | – Hailey killed an SF. – The SFs were using blank cartridges. | 海莉杀了一个SF人员 SF正在用空弹. |
[36:53] | Same as your backup weapons. | 和你的后援武器一样. |
[36:55] | You staged the whole thing | 当你在复杂的训练过程中开枪 |
[36:57] | when you shot that general at the training complex? | 你上演了那整件的事情. |
[36:59] | – Yep. – It was important for us to know | 是的. 对我们来说知道 |
[37:02] | how you’d react in a real- life situation | 你对真实生活情况 |
[37:04] | before you encountered one off world. | 是怎么反应的 很重要. |
[37:08] | – You weren’t… a little bit suspicious? – No, sir. | 你不是…一点点可疑吗? 不,长官. |
[37:13] | – How did we do? – The entire exercise was recorded, | 我们怎么做? 记录了整个练习 |
[37:16] | and will be properly reviewed before making a final assessment. | 在做最后的估价前进行正确的回顾. |
[37:21] | But I’m sure you did very well. | 但是我肯定你做得非常好. |
[37:24] | We kicked ass! | 是的! |
[37:27] | You got yourself shot again, Grogan. Don’t be so cocky. | 你再次让你自己中枪了,格罗根 不要这么自大. |
[37:32] | Yeah, thanks for the rescue, by the way. | 是的,很感谢救援,顺便说说. |
[37:36] | Where’s Lieutenant Hailey? | 海莉上尉在哪里? |
[37:39] | Hailey, report. | 海莉,报告. |
[37:43] | Hailey. | 海莉. |
[37:46] | She must still be in the gate room. | 她在一定在房间里. |
[37:48] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | 不按时间表的活动. |
[37:57] | Hailey, evacuate the gate room! | 海莉,撤出房间! |
[38:27] | Sir, I can’t close the iris. | 长官,我关不上虹膜. |
[38:32] | There’s radiation coming through the Stargate. | 有放射物通过了星际之门. |
[38:35] | Sir, you have to order an evacuation of this level. | 长官,你必须命令撤离. |
[38:38] | This is Hammond. All personnel evacuate level 28 immediately. | 这是哈蒙德德. 所有在28层的人员 马上撤离. |
[38:42] | This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill. | 这不是一次操练. 我再重复一次 这不是一次练习. |
[38:45] | What about Hailey? | 海莉怎么样呢? |
[38:50] | She’s already dead. | 她已经死了. |
[39:05] | What kinda radiation are we talkin’ about? | 我们在说什么样的放射物? |
[39:08] | Gamma. Probably from the Goa’uld that SG- 3 just barely got away from. | 微克. 可能是来自SG-3 刚刚逃离的勾阿呜. |
[39:12] | I’d like to know why in God’s name we were unable to close the iris. | 我想知道为什么用勾阿呜的名字 我们不能关上这个虹膜. |
[39:16] | In the test scenario, | 在测试的假定里 |
[39:17] | Lieutenant Hailey was trying to shut down gate control. | 海莉上尉尝试关闭控制门. |
[39:20] | She must’ve taken our controls offline. | 她一定让我们的控制线脱机了. |
[39:23] | – She’s very smart, sir. – Apparently. | 她很聪明,长官 . 显然是. |
[39:26] | We should head up to the security office. | 我们应该直接去安全室 |
[39:29] | We’ll monitor the gate room from there. | 我们从那里监视星际之门. |
[39:39] | I never thought she’d get around our codes, and then we came under attack. | 我从来没有想过她把我们的代码 传了出去,然后我们受到袭击. |
[39:43] | – It’s a worst- case scenario. – What are our options? | 这是最糟糕的想定 我们的选择是什么? |
[39:46] | The only way is to manually close the iris. | 唯一的办法是关闭虹膜 |
[39:48] | At these radiation levels it’d be suicide. | 这些发射物就会自动消失. |
[40:01] | – Major? – My access card, sir. | 长官? 我的赊购卡,长官. |
[40:23] | There he is. | 他在那里. |
[40:29] | Elliot, this is General Hammond. If you enter that gate room, | 艾尼尔,这是哈蒙德德将军 如果你进入了那个房间. |
[40:32] | you’re going to be killed by radiation poisoning. | 你会被放射线杀死. |
[40:35] | Now, I’m ordering you… | 现在,我命令你… |
[41:04] | – He’s gonna get it closed. – That much radiation… | 他要关闭这个了 有很多放射物… |
[41:07] | He’s already dead, isn’t he? | 他已经死了,不是吗? |
[41:22] | Hailey’s still alive! We need a medical team down here! | 海莉还活着! 我们需要医疗队在这里! |
[41:25] | I say again, Hailey needs help in here! | 我再说一次,海莉需要帮助! |
[41:39] | You’ve gotta be kidding me! | 你在开我的玩笑! |
[41:44] | – You can put me down now, hero. – You were in on it. | 你可以现在拒绝我,英雄 你很熟悉内情. |
[41:49] | How do you think I was able to show you nanobots | 你怎么认为我可以 |
[41:53] | if they didn’t really exist? | 如果他们不是真的存在的话? |
[41:55] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我会杀了你. |
[41:56] | You should’ve seen what they put me through. | 你应该看过他们让我所经过的东西. |
[42:06] | SG teams require the commitment to go above and beyond the call of duty. | SG命令执行任务. |
[42:10] | – You’ve just demonstrated that. – Yes, sir! | 你刚刚证明了. 是的,长官! |
[42:13] | After a few days’ rest, you’re to report back to the SGC, | 经过几天休息后,你向星门指挥部报告 |
[42:17] | where you will be assigned to SG-17 under Major Mansfield. | 你会在那里指派SG-17. |
[42:21] | – If you think I was tough on you… – What about the rest of the team? | 如果你认为我… 其余的队伍呢? |
[42:25] | They will be assigned to SG teams as positions become available. | 他们会被指派到SG队 当位置变得有利的时候. |
[42:30] | But the first assignment is yours. | 但是第一个任务是你的. |
[42:33] | – Yes, sir. – Congratulations, son. | 是,长官. 祝贺你,儿子. |
[42:39] | Good job. | 干得好. |
[42:42] | Hey! You knew it was a test when you shot me, right? | 嗨! 当你对我开枪的时候 你知道这是一个测试,对吗? |
[42:45] | Well… maybe suspected. | 噢…也会令人怀疑. |
[42:49] | And you really think the test is over now? | 你真的认为这个测试现在结束了吗? |