时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Lord Khonsu. | 孔苏(月神,亦为医疗之神)主人. |
[00:23] | I have a task for you, Her’ak. | 荷锐科,我有个任务给你. |
[00:26] | How may I serve you, my Lord? | 我有什么能为您效劳的,我的主人? |
[00:28] | This mission is very important, so there’s not much time. | 这个任务极为重要, 而且时间急迫. |
[00:31] | If you succeed, Anubis himself will be most pleased. | 如果你成功的话, 阿努比斯本人会非常高兴的. |
[00:40] | I have learned the location of certain enemies. | 我得到大敌的所在位置, |
[00:43] | They are currently vulnerable. | 他们目前相当脆弱. |
[00:45] | You will take my Ha’tak, capture them, and bring them to me… alive. | 你驾我的哈塔克前去, 抓住他们并带来给我…要活的. |
[00:51] | My Lord, may I ask who is so valuable? | 主人,可以请问是谁这么重要? |
[00:56] | Three humans and a Jaffa, known to the Tauri as SG-1. | 三个人类和一个贾法, 在塔瑞当中称为SG-1 . |
[02:05] | Stargate.SG1-s06e08.The.Other.Guys | |
[02:22] | I calculate platform mass at 12. 9 metric tons. | 我算出平台总重是12.9公吨. |
[02:26] | Consistent with the one on P4X-233. | 跟P4X-233上的一样. |
[02:28] | And every other ring transporter we’ve measured. | 还有我们测量过的每个圆环装置也是. |
[02:31] | Suggests standardisation. | 你觉得这是否代表某种规格化? |
[02:33] | Think the Goa’uld have a big plant somewhere just stamps these things out? | 你是说勾阿呜在某处 有个大工厂制式生产这种东西? |
[02:37] | Jay, how’s it coming with the energy levels left in that power cell? | 杰伊,动力间留下的能量还有多少? |
[02:42] | Jay? | 杰伊? |
[02:45] | The power cell? | 动力间? |
[02:50] | Hm? | 吭? |
[02:51] | – The power cell? – Yeah, yeah. I’m workin’ on it. | – 动力间. – 喔,喔,我正在弄. |
[02:55] | No, you’re not. | 你才没有. |
[02:58] | Look at them. They are so cool. | 看看他们,他们酷毙了. |
[03:04] | – Jay, enough already. It’s embarrassing. – Not to mention unprofessional. | – 杰伊,够了没?真是丢死人了. – 更别提超不专业的. |
[03:08] | Guys, we’re in the presence of greatness here, the best of the best. | 各位,我们正面对着伟人,高手中的高手. |
[03:12] | Here we are, working alongside them. | 而现在我们正与他们并肩工作… |
[03:15] | Savour the moment, gentlemen. Savour the moment. | 铭记这一刻吧,各位,铭记这一刻. |
[03:18] | Come on, Felger. We’re studying an old piece of Goa’uld technology, | 得了,凡欧格尔. 我们正在研究古老的勾阿呜科技, |
[03:22] | and they’re baby-sitting us. | 他们是在当保母. |
[03:26] | What do you think they’re talkin’ about right now? | 你觉得他们现在在谈什么? |
[03:30] | So, T, who you takin’ in the Cup? | 那么,提亚克,你选哪一队? |
[03:33] | Lord Stanley’s Cup? | 史丹利王者杯? |
[03:36] | Hockey. Remember, with the ice and skating? | 曲棍球?记得冰和溜冰吗?… |
[03:40] | – We went to a game last year. – Indeed. | – 我们去年去过的比赛. – 记得. |
[03:44] | I believe the Canucks of Vancouver are superior warriors. | 我相信温哥华加人队是优秀的战士. |
[03:48] | Canucks, eh? | 加拿大佬?… |
[03:54] | So, lunch? | 午餐? |
[03:57] | Here they come. | 他们来了… |
[04:03] | Yes, that does look like a very important breakthrough. | 对,对,看起来是很重大的突破. |
[04:06] | It’s good work, Coombs. Carry on. | 干得好,库姆斯. 加油. |
[04:09] | – Progress, Professor? – Definitely. Yes. | – 教授,进度? – 很不错. |
[04:12] | Big stuff goin’ on here. I can give you a full report. | 这里有大发现,大发现. 如果你要的话我可以给你完整的报告. |
[04:15] | Save it for Carter. We just came for the fine cuisine. | 留着给卡特吧. 我们只是来找些好菜的. |
[04:20] | Of course. Her DHD reports are unbelievable, aren’t they? | 当然了.我是说她… 她的拨号装置报告真是了不起,对吗? |
[04:24] | She is single-handedly revolutionising | 她独力革新了 |
[04:27] | our knowledge of Stargate technology. | 我们对星际之门科技的知识…. |
[04:30] | Any word on how that’s going? | 她有回报进度如何吗? |
[04:33] | – No. – No. | – 没. – 没. |
[04:35] | – Turkey. – Turkey there. | – 火鸡. – 火鸡… |
[04:40] | – I’ll just get back to work. – Are you near the end of your research? | – 我想我该回去工作了. – 你们的研究接近完成了吗? |
[04:44] | Who put that scanner there? | (重击声) – (库姆斯) 靠!谁把扫描器放这里的? |
[04:48] | Well, it may be a few more days yet. | 呃,也许还要几天. |
[04:51] | – What’s your time frame there? – A day or so. | – 你的时间预划呢? – 嗯,一天左右… |
[04:54] | But then you can get back to saving the world again. For the seventh time. | 到时你们又可以回去拯救世界啦, 嘿嘿嘿,第七次. |
[04:58] | – Eighth. – What? You’re counting? | – 八. – 你有在算? |
[05:02] | Colonel O’Neill? | (卡特) 欧尼尔上校? |
[05:07] | Yeah, Carter. Go. | 说吧,卡特. |
[05:08] | We just received an urgent message from General Hammond. | 我们刚收到哈蒙德将军的紧急通讯. |
[05:16] | Roger that. We’re on our way. | – 知道了,我们就来. – (落地的声响) |
[05:19] | Good one That’s only worth about $200,000. | (库姆斯) 喔,干得好! 那东西只值二十万. |
[05:23] | – Felger? – Yes? | – 凡欧格尔? – 是? |
[05:25] | – We gotta check something. – Can I help? | – 我们要去查点事情. – 我能帮忙吗? |
[05:27] | No. As a matter of fact, stay here. | 不行,待在这儿. |
[05:30] | If we’re not back in an hour, get to the gate, dial home. | 如果我们一小时后没回来, 到星门拨号回家. |
[05:34] | – Got it? – Well, what could go wrong? | – 懂吗? – 哪会出事呢? |
[05:36] | – Got it? – Yes, Colonel. | – 懂吗? – 是,上校. |
[05:57] | Aren’t you guys a bit worried about them? | 你们难道一点都不替他们担心吗? |
[05:59] | They’ll be back. They’re just havin’ fun with you. | 他们会回来的,你看不出来吗? 他们不过是拿你寻开心罢了. |
[06:02] | What? There’s something going on out there. | 你在胡扯什么?外头一定出事了. |
[06:05] | Oh, please They’re just tired of your butt-snorkelling. | 喔,拜托! 他们只是嫌你这个跟屁虫烦人. |
[06:09] | “Tell me how you finally defeated Apophis. “ | “告诉我你最后是怎么打败阿波菲斯的, 欧尼尔上校?” |
[06:12] | “Major Carter, I based my thesis | “喔,卡特少校,你那了不起的 虫洞稳定理论 |
[06:14] | on your amazing wormhole theories. “ | 是我写博士论文的基础…” |
[06:16] | Bite me, Coombs. At least my heroes exist. | 咬我啊,库姆斯. 至少我的英雄是真的. |
[06:19] | If this was a Trek convention, you’d be dressed like a Klingon. | 要是这儿有个星舰迷航大会, 你就会从头到脚打扮成克林贡人. |
[06:22] | Vulcan, Felger | 瓦肯,凡欧格尔,是瓦肯. |
[06:24] | How can you be a scientist | 而且我不知道你怎么敢自称为科学家, |
[06:25] | and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry? | 却一点都不尊崇罗丹贝利所做的改变? |
[06:27] | “How do we get out of this?” | “喔,我们要怎么逃过这次,船长?” |
[06:29] | “The tachyon emitter?” | “我不知道,跟速子放射器有关吗?” |
[06:30] | Guys, knock it off | 两位,别吵了! |
[06:35] | Now, what say we hook up the naqahdah generator | 我们把那夸达发电器接上 |
[06:38] | and get this baby started? | 看看能不能启动这个宝贝如何? |
[06:40] | – Fine. – Good. | – 成. – 可以. |
[06:43] | – Nerd. – Geek. | – 讨厌鬼. – 怪胎. |
[06:52] | Was that what I think it was? | 那是我所想的东西吗? |
[06:55] | An al-kesh, a mid-range Goa’uld attack vessel. | 一艘艾欧凯序, 勾阿呜中程攻击舰. |
[06:58] | But this planet was abandoned centuries ago. | 可是这个星球应该已经荒废好几个世纪啦. |
[07:00] | – There isn’t even anything here except… – SG-1. | – 这儿什么都没留下,只除了… – SG-1 . |
[07:08] | Colonel O’Neill, Felger. | 欧尼尔上校,凡欧格尔. |
[07:10] | We just saw an al-kesh. | 我们刚看到一艘艾欧凯序. |
[07:14] | I know. Stay put. Remember what I told you. | 我知道!待着别动! 记住我跟你说过的! |
[07:18] | Wait till it’s clear, get to the gate, report to Hammond. | 等到事情平静下来后 回大门向哈蒙德报告! |
[07:24] | Colonel O’Neill? Major Carter? | 欧尼尔上校?卡特少校? |
[07:46] | – They’re in trouble. – Hey | – 喔,他们有麻烦了. – 嘿! |
[07:49] | Where you goin’, Felger? He told us to stay put | 你要上哪,凡欧格尔? 他叫我们待着别动! |
[07:58] | Colonel O’Neill? Major Carter? | 欧尼尔上校?卡特少校? |
[08:07] | Oh, no. Oh. | 喔,不…喔… |
[08:10] | This is ridiculous, Felger You’ll get us… | 这太离谱了,凡欧格尔,你会害我们都… |
[08:11] | Shut up | 闭嘴!… |
[08:15] | – Look. – Oh, my God. | – 看! – 喔,我的天啊… |
[08:40] | Wait. What do you mean, | 等等等等,你说要做点什么? |
[08:41] | do something? You’re out of your mind, Felger. | “做点什么”-什么意思?你完全疯了,凡欧格尔. |
[08:44] | Protocol states that if something goes wrong, | 任务契约清楚说明如果事情出了差错, |
[08:47] | we return to Stargate Command. | 我们必须立即返回星际之门指挥中心. |
[08:50] | You know what? Somethin’ went wrong. | 你知道吗?这就是事情出了差错! |
[08:52] | Colonel O’Neill said it himself. | 欧尼尔上校亲口说的,我们必须回地球! |
[08:54] | I’m the senior advisor. I’m making the command decision. | 我知道他说了,但我是这个任务的 资深顾问,由我作指挥决定. |
[08:57] | You’re a lecturer at MIT | 你是麻省理工的讲师! |
[08:59] | I studied every mission SG-1’s been on. | 要笑尽管笑吧,但我研读过SG-1 每份任务报告, |
[09:02] | The one thing they have in common? | 而它们共通的一点就是, |
[09:03] | They never leave a man behind. Ever. | 他们不留下任何人,决不. |
[09:05] | They’re not behind – we are. | (库姆斯) 他们并没有被留下,留下的是我们! |
[09:07] | Meyers, go back and tell Hammond what’s happened. | 梅尔斯,你从大门回去, 告诉哈蒙德将军出了什么事. |
[09:10] | – What about us? – We’re goin’ after SG-1. | – 那我们呢? – 我们去找SG-1. |
[09:13] | No, really | 不,真的?! |
[09:15] | That ship must have taken them to the mothership. | 那艘船一定是把他们带回了轨道上的母舰. |
[09:17] | We can use this platform to ring up, | 我们可以利用这个平台传上船去, |
[09:18] | but we have to act now. | 不过 必须现在行动,不然他们就要出有效范围了. |
[09:20] | No Really | 不,真的! |
[09:23] | You want their deaths on your head? | 喔,怎么,难道你要眼睁睁看着他们死? |
[09:25] | You’re adding our death to theirs. | 你刚把我们加进去跟他们一起死了! |
[09:27] | Would you go? | 你快走行不行?! |
[09:34] | – Help me calibrate this. – Jay, we haven’t run any tests. | – 帮我测量这个. – 杰伊,我们还没做任何测试. |
[09:38] | We have no idea how stable any link’ll be, assuming we can even get one. | 我们根本不知道这个连结有多稳定, 如果我们连得到的话. |
[09:45] | – We’re not outta range. – Jay, are you sure about this? | – 我们还在距离内. – 杰伊,你确定吗? |
[09:49] | Think about it. What would Colonel O’Neill do if he was here now? | 想想看,如果欧尼尔上校现在在这里, 他会怎么做? |
[09:53] | You want me to shoot you? | 你要我射你? |
[09:57] | – Let’s go. – All right. | – (凡欧格尔) 我们走. – (库姆斯) 好啦. |
[10:21] | Nicely done We were alone, but that’ll probably change now. | 干得好,这里没半个人, 不过大概马上就会改变了. |
[10:25] | Please. Sh. | 拜托,嘘!只管… |
[10:28] | OK. Area secure. | 好了,此区安全了… |
[10:31] | Let’s move out. | 我们走吧. |
[10:51] | – What have we got? – It’s SG-1’s code, sir. | – 士官,什么情况? – 是SG-1的密码,长官. |
[10:53] | Open the iris. | 打开虹旋门. |
[11:04] | SG-1 They took SG-1 | SG-1…他们抓了SG-1… |
[11:07] | Slow down, son. Take it easy. Where’s the rest of your team? | 慢点,孩子,放轻松. 你其他的队友呢? |
[11:11] | Ship… Lots of Jaffa… | 船…好多贾法… |
[11:14] | SG-1 captured… | SG-1被抓… |
[11:17] | Flew away, sir. | 飞走了,长官. |
[11:19] | Where are Professors Felger and Coombs? | 凡欧格尔和库姆斯教授呢? |
[11:22] | They used the rings at the ruins to go up to the ship to rescue SG-1. | 他们用废墟的圆环装置上了船, 去救SG-1. |
[11:26] | What? | 他们什么?! |
[11:27] | – Dammit, Felger, this cannot be the way – I swear it’s… | – 该死,凡欧格尔,不可能是这边. – 我发誓… |
[11:32] | – It’s up here and to the left. – That’s what you said three lefts ago. | – 就在这边,往左. – 你在三次左转前就这么说了! |
[11:37] | Head. | 小心头! (大笑) |
[11:49] | – How come you’re not smiling? – Should I be? | – 你怎么没笑? – 我该笑吗? |
[11:53] | Well, it is your first time being captured by a Goa’uld. | 这是你第一次被勾阿呜抓啊. |
[11:59] | Funny. | 哈,很好笑…. |
[12:02] | – So what now? – We wait. | – 现在怎么办? – 我们等. |
[12:07] | – Shouldn’t we be trying to escape? – Oddly, no. | – 我们不该试着逃吗? – 奇怪吧,不. |
[12:12] | – It won’t be long. – Before what? | – 不会太久的. – 什么不会太久? |
[12:16] | Some overdressed, over-the-top bad guy floats in, | 噢,某个盛装打扮, 彻头彻尾的大坏蛋走进来, |
[12:19] | gloating about whatever evil fate awaits us. | 冷嘲热讽关于等待我们的邪恶命运… |
[12:27] | Wait for it. | ….等等… |
[12:42] | See? | 看到没? |
[12:45] | Colonel O’Neill. Major Carter. | 欧尼尔上校,卡特少校. |
[12:51] | So-called greatest of all Tauri warriors. | 所谓最伟大的塔瑞战士… |
[12:55] | And the shol’va, Teal’c. | 还有休伐,提亚克. |
[13:04] | You, I’m not familiar with. | 你很陌生. |
[13:08] | He’s new. | 他是新人. |
[13:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[13:13] | I am Her’ak, first prime to Lord Khonsu of Amon Shek. | 我是荷锐科, 阿蒙神旗下,效忠于孔苏领主的第一精锐. |
[13:17] | Very impressive. Got a resume? | 真厉害.有履历吗? |
[13:22] | – I captured you. – Yes. | – 我抓到你们. – 对. |
[13:25] | Right. You did. Well done. | 对…你是.干得好. |
[13:30] | You’ve got the job. | 这份工作是你的了. |
[13:32] | I had been looking forward to a greater challenge | 我一直期待你们 |
[13:35] | than the one you provided. | 会更有挑战性. |
[13:37] | However, the result has yielded the same consequence. | 不管怎样结果都是一样, |
[13:42] | You belong to my master now. | 你们现在属于我的主人了. |
[13:56] | Carter, be honest. The resume gag? | 卡特,说实话, 履历这个笑点如何? |
[14:02] | It needs work, O’Neill. | 它还有待努力,欧尼尔. |
[14:11] | Sh | – (墙版卸下) – (凡欧格尔) 嘘~ |
[14:13] | I didn’t do anything. | (库姆斯) 我又没怎样. |
[14:22] | – You don’t know where you’re going. – I do. | – 你根本不知道要往哪走. – 我当然知道! |
[14:24] | Then what were we doin’ in the vent? | 是吗,那我们在通风孔里干嘛?! |
[14:26] | Staying out of sight | 别让人看到啊.你别瞎操心好不好? |
[14:28] | I’ve studied blueprints of these ships. The holding cells are this way. | 我研究过这些船的蓝图, 拘留室是在这个方向… |
[14:32] | Please You’ve studied Goa’uld blueprints? | 你嘛?帮帮忙, 你研究勾阿呜母舰的蓝图? |
[14:34] | Information is an SG team’s ally. | 资讯是SG小队最佳的盟友. |
[14:36] | An SG team’s ally is an SG team | 你知道什么是SG小队最佳的盟友吗?另一支SG小队! |
[14:39] | Will you relax? | 你别紧张好不好? |
[14:43] | OK, it’s this way. | …这边. |
[14:50] | – No, this way. – I’m gonna kill you. | – 不,这边. – 我要杀了你… |
[14:53] | Would you quit doing that? Don’t point the gun | 你可不可以别再那样了? 别拿枪乱指!! |
[15:06] | Is that a… bird? | 那是…鸟吗? |
[15:12] | I do not believe so. | 我不认为. |
[15:18] | These panels are held magnetically. | (凡欧格尔) 这些板子是靠磁力固定的, |
[15:21] | We have to cut the power. | 我们必须切断动力. |
[15:23] | – Who is that? – Colonel O’Neill? | – 是谁? – 欧尼尔上校? |
[15:27] | Felger? | 凡欧格尔? |
[15:31] | Colonel O’Neill. | 噢,欧尼尔上校. |
[15:33] | Are you all right, sir? | 你还好吗,长官? |
[15:35] | What are you doing here? | 你-在-这-里-干-嘛?! |
[15:38] | Stand easy. We’re here to rescue you. | 别激动…我们是来救你们的! |
[15:42] | – Did he say “we”? – Right. I have Coombs with me. | – 他说 “我们”吗? – 没错,我带库姆斯一起来的. |
[15:44] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[15:46] | Why, look, everybody. He’s got Coombs with him | 大家瞧瞧… 他和库姆斯一起! |
[15:49] | Thank us later. Right now we have to get you out. | 稍后再谢我们吧, 现在得先把你们弄出来. |
[15:52] | Felger | 凡欧格尔 |
[15:53] | Just what part of “gate home” did you not understand? | “开门回家”- – 有哪里你不懂的? |
[15:58] | We couldn’t let team members be… | 我们只是不能让我们的SG队员死党被抓… |
[16:00] | – Felger – What about “never leave a man behind”? | – 凡欧格尔 – 那”永远不丢下自己人”怎么说? |
[16:03] | What about “we allowed ourselves to be captured… on purpose”? | 那”我们是故意让自己被抓”怎么说? |
[16:12] | – You what? – We’re on a mission, you nit | – 你啥? – 我们在出任务,你们两个笨蛋!! |
[16:26] | Please don’t be angry. We thought… | (库姆斯) 请别生气, 我们只是想… |
[16:29] | It was Felger. His idea completely. | 都是凡欧格尔,全是他的主意. |
[16:31] | I don’t understand. | 好啦!我…我不懂…我是说, |
[16:33] | What do you mean, you’re on a mission? | 你说你们在出任务是什么意思? |
[16:35] | The Goa’uld we’re being taken to see is actually an undercover Tok’ra. | 我们要被带去见的勾阿呜 其实是卧底的托克拉. |
[16:42] | I see. | 喔,对… |
[16:44] | Well, why the ruse? | 我懂了…为什么要这样? |
[16:47] | Very few of Khonsu’s Jaffa know his true identity. | 只有少数几个孔苏的贾法 知道他真正的身分. |
[16:50] | Her’ak and his men had to believe they had truly captured us. | 荷锐科和他的手下都相信 他们是真的抓到了我们. |
[16:54] | See? I knew it was too easy. | 看吧,我就知道这太容易了, |
[16:55] | You have taken out more Jaffa than that before. | 我是说 你们以前打败过比这更多的贾法不是吗? |
[16:58] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[17:00] | Professor, we know you meant well, | 教授,我们知道你是好意, |
[17:02] | but you’ve actually put us in a really awkward position. | 但你让我们陷入相当棘手的境地. |
[17:06] | – Why not tell us? – Because you didn’t need to know. | – 为什么不跟我们说明白呢? – 因为你们不需要知道! |
[17:10] | We’ve been on standby for weeks waiting to hear from the Tok’ra. | 我们已经待命好几个星期等托克拉的消息, |
[17:13] | We didn’t know when this ambush would occur. | 我们并不知道埋伏何时何地会发生, |
[17:16] | You weren’t supposed to be there when it went down. | 你们甚至不该在场的. |
[17:19] | But when we did get the word, it was too late to send you home. | 不过等我们得到消息时 已经来不及先送你们回去了. |
[17:23] | Why didn’t Khonsu send the intel to you? | 这个孔苏为什么不直接送消息 给你们就好了? |
[17:25] | Why the song and dance? | 为什么要演这场戏? |
[17:26] | He’s collected information on how Anubis is getting his new technology. | 他收集到阿努比斯是如何和 在何处得到新科技的重要资料. |
[17:31] | As we have said, Khonsu’s true loyalties are carefully hidden. | 像我们刚说的,孔苏真正的忠诚 是小心隐瞒着的, |
[17:34] | He could trust no one to carry such information. | 以他的身分他不能相信让 任何其他的人携带如此重要的资料. |
[17:37] | He needs to remain undercover to continue his work. | 他需要保持隐蔽以继续他的工作. |
[17:40] | So did we. | 我们也一样. |
[17:42] | Way to go, Felger | 你做的好事,凡欧格尔. |
[17:44] | Wait. We got up here undetected. | 等一下,我们上来又没人知道. |
[17:46] | We haven’t ruined anything. Nobody knows we’re here. | 们又还没搞砸事情. |
[17:49] | Someone approaches. | 有人来了. |
[18:03] | I am Dol’ok, free Jaffa, loyal to Khonsu the Tok’ra. | 我叫多烙克,自由贾法, 效忠孔苏,托克拉. |
[18:10] | – Thank you for your patience. – What patience? | – 谢谢你们的忍耐. – (欧尼尔) 忍耐什么? |
[18:15] | Can we get our weapons back? | 我们可以拿回我们的武器吗? 不是说我们不信任你… |
[18:17] | Soon. As you are aware, this incarceration is for your own protection. | 很快.如你们所知, 拘押是为了保护你们. |
[18:24] | There are very few of us among the ranks, | 部队中我们人数很少, |
[18:27] | but we assure you that you are not alone. | 但我们是来向你们保证你们并不孤单. |
[18:36] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[18:40] | Look, there’s… been a little bit of a mix-up here. | 听着,这里出了一点小状况, |
[18:45] | Any chance you could put these guys someplace safe till this is over? | 你能不能把这些家伙藏到比较 安全秘密的地方直到事情结束? |
[18:49] | – I will do what I can. – I appreciate that. | – 我会尽力的. – 感谢. |
[18:53] | Hey | 喂! |
[19:18] | As ordered, we have SG-1 alive and uninjured. | 正如命令, 我们活捉了毫发无伤的SG-1. |
[19:22] | Excellent. You have done well, Her’ak. | 好极了.你做的很好,荷锐科. |
[19:25] | I will tell Lord Anubis of your exemplary conduct | 当我向阿努比斯大王展示这项胜利时 |
[19:28] | when I relate this victory to him. | 一定会提到你优秀的表现的. |
[19:30] | My thanks. | 我很感激,主人. |
[19:33] | Shall I interrogate the prisoners? | 我是否该代表你审问这些犯人, |
[19:35] | Surely there is much that they can reveal. | 相信他们一定可以提供很多情报的. |
[19:37] | No. When you arrive, bring them before me. | 不.你到的时候把他们带到我面前,. |
[19:42] | I will use my own methods to learn what they know. | 我会用我自己的办法问出他们所知的事情. |
[19:46] | As you wish… my Lord. | 依您所愿,我的主人. |
[19:59] | Do not venture from this place until we return. | 请别在我们回来前冒险离开这里, |
[20:02] | Should you be discovered, your lives would be forfeit. | 你们被发现的话将会丧失生命. |
[20:06] | You got it. | 没问题. |
[20:09] | You try to help people, this is the thanks you get. | 你想帮忙,这就是你得到的感谢. |
[20:13] | I should have shot you. | 我该射你的. |
[20:33] | So when are we gonna meet this old… Ginsu guy? | 我们什么时候可以见到这个 老…Ginsu? |
[20:48] | Nice. | 不错嘛. |
[21:17] | Argh | 啊! |
[21:19] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰那个. |
[21:21] | Hey, Her’ak | 嘿,荷锐科! |
[21:23] | What? No gloating? | 怎么,不讥嘲一番吗? |
[21:26] | Take some pride in your work, son. | 要对你的工作有点骄傲,小子. |
[21:32] | You shall all be forced to bow before my master soon enough. | 你们很快就要被逼在 我的主人面前低头的. |
[21:51] | You know, this whole “imprisoned for our own protection” | 知道吗, 这种”羁押是保护我们” |
[21:54] | is getting a little “old”. | 有点老套了. |
[21:57] | What choice did we have? | 我们有选择吗? |
[21:59] | If we want this information we have to trust Khonsu. | 我们想得到资料的话就要信任孔苏. |
[22:07] | I knew I should have updated my will before agreeing to go offworld. | 我就知道我在同意外星指派时 应该修订遗嘱的. |
[22:11] | – You are not going to die, Coombs. – Come on, Felger. | – 你死不了的,库姆斯. – 得了,凡欧格尔. |
[22:14] | We might as well be wearing red shirts. | 我们也许最好是穿上红衬衫. |
[22:17] | I don’t get that. | 我没听懂. |
[22:38] | Shol’va | 休伐 |
[23:09] | Oh, my God I think I’m gonna throw up. | 喔…老天,我想我要吐了… |
[23:12] | These poor bastards. | 噢,这些可恶的浑蛋… |
[23:14] | Jay, I can’t do this. I gotta get outta here | – 杰伊,我受不了了,我要离开这里. |
[23:16] | Simon, Simon, Simon. | – 西蒙, 西蒙, 西蒙. |
[23:18] | No I’m not a soldier. | 不,我不是军人! |
[23:21] | I teach applied math at Yale. I have a Vespa and two cats | 我在耶鲁教应用数学! 我有一台伟士牌和两只猫… |
[23:24] | Get a hold of yourself. Don’t you get it? | 冷静点!你不懂吗,西蒙. |
[23:27] | Jaffa do not kill each other for fun. | 贾法不会因为好玩而互相残杀的! |
[23:30] | They don’t? | 不会才怪! |
[23:33] | I don’t know that for sure. But this looks like an execution. | 好…我不敢确定, 不过这看来像是处决. |
[23:36] | Something hinky’s going on. It’s up to us to find out what it is. | 这里一定发生了什么贼事, 就靠你我查出真相了. |
[23:40] | – Hinky? – Yeah. It’s a word. | – 贼事? – 对,就是这个字. |
[23:42] | In what dictionary? | 在哪本字典上? |
[23:47] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划. |
[24:20] | Is it OK to have a heart attack now? | 我现在可不可以心脏病发作了? |
[24:22] | I don’t know why I let you talk me into this. | 老天, 我不知道我为什么会让你说服我这么做. |
[24:24] | Because if we’d stayed on that ship, we’d be dead. | 因为如果我们现在还待在船上 就死定了,你很清楚. |
[24:27] | And we’re better off here? | 是吗,我们在这下面就有比较好吗? |
[24:29] | When are you gonna trust me? I have four postgraduate degrees. | 你几时才会开始相信我,西蒙? 我有四个硕士学位哎. |
[24:33] | Not one of them covered Jaffa military tactics. | 可没一个是贾法军事战术! |
[24:35] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么? |
[24:39] | Uh… | 呃… |
[24:40] | He is sick. | 他病了. |
[24:43] | I believe it is something he ate. | 我相信跟他吃的东西有关. |
[24:52] | Nicely done. Nicely done. | 干得好,干得好. |
[24:54] | Jay, you just shot that guy. I mean, you really shot him. | 杰伊,…你刚射了那家伙, 你真的射了他. |
[24:58] | No, zatted. It’s completely different. | 不,是”炸”他,这是完全不同的. |
[25:00] | – Zatted? Shot – Gotta go. Gotta go. | – 炸…射! – 他…来吧,该走了,该走了. |
[25:13] | Her’ak. | 荷锐科. |
[25:22] | Where are the prisoners? | 犯人呢?… |
[25:29] | Answer me. Where is SG-1? | 回答我,SG-1在哪? |
[25:32] | They are no longer your concern. | 他们已经不关你的事了. |
[25:43] | We are betrayed, brothers. | 我们被背叛了,兄弟们. |
[25:46] | Our god was not who he claimed to be. | 我们的神并非他所宣称的身分. |
[25:52] | Khonsu is Tok’ra. He would weaken us like a cancer from within, | 孔苏是托克拉. 他会像癌症一般削弱我们, |
[25:57] | destroying our one true god, | 摧毁我们的真神, |
[26:02] | Anubis. | 阿努比斯. |
[26:13] | I am in command now, | 现在我负责指挥, |
[26:14] | till our lord returns to reward us and claim his prize. | 直到我们的主人回来奖赏我们. |
[26:18] | Spread the word among every rank. | 把这些话散布到部队里去, |
[26:21] | Be ready. | 准备好. |
[26:25] | Anubis is coming. | 阿努比斯就要来了. |
[26:41] | – Where’s Khonsu? – Khonsu is dead. | – 孔苏呢? – 孔苏死了. |
[26:45] | Dead? | 死了?… |
[26:48] | Completely dead or semidead? | 全死还是半死? |
[26:51] | You guys seem to have a grey area in that regard. | 你们这些家伙在这方面有点晦暗不明. |
[26:54] | His true loyalties were well known. | 他的真面目已经被揭发. |
[26:56] | Once his betrayal bore fruit, his existence was no longer required. | 一旦他的背叛结了果, 他的存在已不需要. |
[27:02] | You callin’ us fruit? | 你说我们是水果? |
[27:40] | Argh | 啊-!… |
[27:42] | Crap I hate that thing. | 该死!我恨这东西. |
[27:45] | Now, that, Colonel O’Neill, is what I call pride in my work. | 欧尼尔上校,那, 才是我所谓的工作上的骄傲. |
[27:51] | – Good job. – I want names, Colonel. | – 做的好. – 要名字,上校. |
[27:53] | Of all the Tok’ra hiding in Anubis’s ranks. | 所有藏在阿努比斯部队里的托克拉的名字. |
[27:56] | Oh, ask Khonsu. | 去问孔苏吧. |
[27:59] | Oh, wait You can’t. You killed him. | 噢,等等!不行,你杀了他. |
[28:04] | Argh | 啊-!… |
[28:07] | Tell me | 告诉我! |
[28:10] | – We don’t know anything. – He’s not lying. | – 我们什么都不知道. – 他没说谎. |
[28:14] | Our orders were to make contact with Khonsu. That’s it. | 我们的命令是跟孔苏取得联系, 只有这样. |
[28:17] | Any information you want died with him. | 所有你要的资讯都跟他一起葬送了. |
[28:20] | Forget it, Carter. He’s just the warm-up band, and he knows it. | 算了吧,卡特,他知道的, 他不过是在热身罢了. |
[28:26] | No matter what you have endured, | 不管你们多能忍耐, |
[28:29] | you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of. | 你们绝对无法撑过阿努比斯所能做的. |
[28:35] | You ended that sentence with a preposition | 你用介系词作结尾! |
[28:40] | Bastard | 浑蛋! |
[28:50] | – That was his last transmission? – Yes, sir. | – 那就是他最后的传讯? – 是的,长官. |
[28:56] | Excuse me, sir. Anything on SG-1? | 抱歉,长官,有SG-1的消息吗? |
[28:59] | As a matter of fact, we just got a message from one of our Jaffa allies. | 事实上我们刚收到 贾法盟友传来的讯息. |
[29:03] | Word has filtered through Anubis’s ranks | 孔苏是托克拉的消息显然已经 – |
[29:05] | that Khonsu was exposed as a Tok’ra and that he’s been murdered. | – 传遍了阿努比斯的军队, 他已遭到杀害. |
[29:10] | Oh, no. | 喔,糟了. |
[29:12] | SG-1 is still in the custody of the Jaffa who overthrew Khonsu. | SG-1还在推翻孔苏的贾法手上. |
[29:15] | Anubis himself is on the way. | 阿努比斯则在赶来的途中. |
[29:17] | There’s been no mention of Felger and Coombs. | 讯息中并没有提到关于凡欧格尔和库姆斯. |
[29:20] | Is there no chance of mounting some sort of rescue? | 难道没有希望发动救援吗? |
[29:24] | I’d be happy to volunteer. | 我很乐于自愿加入. |
[29:28] | I appreciate that. But the planet’s very heavily guarded. | 谢谢你,但是那个星球防守很严, |
[29:31] | That was one of the reasons SG-1 had to go in undercover. | 那就是为什么SG-1要伪装前往的原因. |
[29:36] | Sir. | 长官,无意冒犯. |
[29:38] | With all due respect, I thought you didn’t leave people behind. | 我以为你们不会丢下任何人的. |
[29:42] | I don’t like this either, | 我跟你一样不喜欢这样, |
[29:44] | but I won’t send good men to their deaths for nothing. | 但我不能派人去作无谓的牺牲. |
[29:48] | Especially considering the sketchy nature of the intel we have. | 特别是我们掌握的情报 如此有限的情况下. |
[29:51] | There’s nothing we can do at this time. | 我们能做的实在不多. |
[29:54] | I’m afraid if SG-1 is going to get out of this mess, | 我怕如果SG-1要走出这�f浑水的话, |
[29:58] | they’re going to have to do it on their own. | 他们得靠自己了. |
[30:07] | Don’t do that | 别这样! |
[30:11] | So maybe you did study Goa’uld plans, | 好吧,就当你看过勾阿呜母舰的蓝图好了, |
[30:14] | but how can you know where we’re goin’? | 可是现在你怎么知道我们要往哪走? |
[30:16] | – I don’t. – Jay, this is bad. | – 我是不知. – 喔,杰伊,这真的很糟. |
[30:19] | I know. | 我知道. |
[30:21] | Our best shot is to get back to SGC, | 听着,我们最好的办法是回星门指挥部, |
[30:23] | tell ’em what happened, where SG-1 is, and… | 告诉 他们出了什么事,SG-1在哪以及… |
[30:26] | Look, even if we could, there’s no telling when Anubis will arrive. | 哪,就算我们能穿过大门, 我们也不知道阿努比斯何时会到. |
[30:29] | Chances are SG-1 will be long gone or dead by the time they mount a rescue. | 等他们发动救援任务时 SG-1可能早就被带走或死了, |
[30:34] | – If they’re willing to send one. – What about SG-1, then? | – 那是说如果他们会出动救援队的话. – 好,那SG-1呢? |
[30:37] | If they’re the heroes you say, they can bust themselves out. | 如果他们真像你说的是大英雄的话, 他们可以自己杀出一条路来. |
[30:41] | Come on, Coombs This op is up to us, and you know it. | 来吧,库姆斯, 你知道这任就靠你我了. |
[30:45] | – Op? – Op. Op, op, op. It’s “operation”. | – 任? – 任任任任,就是任务的意思! |
[30:48] | Say “operation”, then, like a normal person. | 那就像正常人一样说”任务”啊! |
[30:51] | Keep your voice down | 小声一点! |
[31:10] | We have to learn about this place, find a weakness and exploit it. | 我们必须尽力查出这里的一切, 找出弱点并加以利用. |
[31:14] | How the heck are we supposed to do that? | 我们要怎么才能做到? |
[31:24] | How’d you know how to do that? | 你怎么知道要那样做? |
[31:26] | – The writing outside said “Control room”. – It did? | – 走廊上的字说这里是控制室. – 有吗? |
[31:29] | I thought you said you read Goa’uld. | 你不是说你懂勾阿呜文? |
[31:31] | I do. Sorta. | 我是懂啊…算是吧. |
[31:34] | This should be able to tell us everything we need to know. | 这应该能告诉我们想知道的一切事情. |
[31:45] | This is not good. | 情况不妙. |
[31:47] | SG-1, this is Felger. | (PA) SG-1,这里是凡欧格尔. |
[31:49] | Do you copy? Colonel O’Neill? | 你们听到了吗?欧尼尔上校? |
[31:54] | No. This is not good. | 不…这才是不妙. |
[31:57] | Are you all right? Is everyone else with you? | 别生气,长官.你没事吗? 其他人是否都跟你在一起? |
[32:00] | Yeah. | 对. |
[32:02] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[32:03] | Inside the pyramid, in the control room. | 我们在金字塔里,长官,我们躲在控制室. |
[32:06] | They could have access to the security systems, | 上校,他们可以进入金字塔的保全系统, |
[32:09] | including force-shield controls. | 包括力场防御罩. |
[32:11] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在弄. |
[32:13] | Bring up the pyramid schematics. | (卡特) 你们应该能叫出金字塔构造图 |
[32:16] | Within the security system files | 包括保全系统档案 |
[32:17] | you’ll find a list of force-shield codes. | 你们会看到一张力场防御罩的密码表. |
[32:19] | There’s a lot of stuff here, Major, OK? | 对…这里有一大堆东西, 少校,等会儿成吗? |
[32:22] | Felger?. We need weapons. | (欧尼尔) 凡欧格尔?我们需要武器. |
[32:25] | Looks like there’s an armoury at the end of the hall. | 看来走廊底有个军械室, |
[32:28] | It’s either that or a bathroom. | 不然就是厕所. |
[32:30] | I can do this. | – 呜–! – 我可以的. |
[32:34] | On my way, sir | 就来了,长官. |
[32:37] | You get the shield down. And use your radio from now on. | 你降下防御罩. 还有从现在起用无线电通话. |
[32:42] | This is unbelievable. Everything is in here. | 真不敢相信,所有的东西都在这儿! |
[32:48] | Coombs, what’s goin’ on? | 库姆斯,怎样了? |
[32:51] | I’ve almost got it, sir. | 快好了. |
[32:56] | Nice. | 漂亮. |
[33:02] | Nice. | 漂亮. |
[33:19] | Look, Professor, this little stunt of yours does not excuse the fact | 好了,听着,教授, 你这个小小的演出 – |
[33:23] | that you disobeyed a direct order from me, twice | – 并不能抵销你违背 我的直接命令…两次. |
[33:28] | Do it again, I’ll shoot you. | 再一次,我就开枪. |
[33:31] | – Are we… ? – Crystal. | – 我们是否…? – 清清楚楚. |
[33:35] | Good. | 很好. |
[33:37] | Wanna hear my plan? | 你想不想听听我的计划? |
[33:38] | Our plan… | (库姆斯) 我们的计划是… |
[33:40] | – I said stay on the radio – Just… tell me what you know. | – 我说用无线电的… – 只管..告诉我你们知道什么. |
[33:44] | OK. There’s a shield around the pyramid. The Stargate’s outside that. | 好.金字塔周围有道力场, 星际之门在外面. |
[33:48] | So Coombs could get the shield down. | 所以库姆斯会解除力场. |
[33:51] | And we take out the Jaffa at the gate. | 对,然后我们解决掉守卫星门的贾法. |
[33:53] | Coombs can bring himself out to the ring, | 库姆斯能用圆环把他自己传出去, |
[33:55] | then we all go home. Piece of cake. | 然后我们一起回家.呵呵,小事一桩! |
[33:57] | “We” take out the Jaffa? | “我们”-解决掉贾法. |
[34:00] | We. | 我们… |
[34:01] | As in “you”. | 是你们. |
[34:05] | – How many? – A dozen. | – 多少? – 一打,最多. |
[34:07] | – A dozen? – And they got those big guns. | – 一打? – 对,而且他们有真正的大枪. |
[34:09] | Good plan, Felger. Good plan. | 好计划,凡欧格尔,好计划. |
[34:11] | Come on You’re SG-1. This is what you do. | 你们是SG-1哎! 这是你们的工作. |
[34:26] | Right. | 对喔. |
[34:39] | Coombs, talk to me. | 库姆斯,说话. |
[34:42] | OK. Hang another left, and then two rights. | 是…呃,左转, 然后两次右转. |
[34:46] | And then there’ll be a door, and beyond that is daylight. | 那边有扇门, 出去就可重见天日了. |
[35:20] | Felger? | 凡欧格尔? |
[35:22] | – Coombs? – I’m sorry. | – 库姆斯? – 抱歉. |
[35:24] | This coding is very confusing. Just wait a second. | 这些密码真是一塌糊涂, 再等一下. |
[35:32] | What? | 干嘛?! |
[35:35] | I can’t believe that I’m here… with you. . like this. It’s… | 我真不敢相信我在这儿… 跟你一起,就像… |
[35:40] | Yeah. I’m havin’ the same problem. | 对,我也有同样的问题. |
[35:42] | This is great. | 真是太棒了! |
[35:43] | Sneakin’ around with you in a Goa’uld pyramid on an alien planet. | 在某个外星上的勾阿呜金字塔里跟你们一起到处转… |
[35:47] | The one thing missing is some Jaffa chasing us. | 就差没有贾法追我们了. |
[35:50] | O’Neill | – 欧尼尔 – (脚步声) |
[35:53] | That’s not my fault. Simon? | 这可不关我的事… 西蒙? |
[35:55] | Simon, hurry up. We got company. | 西蒙,快点!我们有伴了! |
[35:57] | Wait, wait, wait | 等一下,等一下! |
[36:01] | Give me that. Now, Coombs. | 给我!库姆斯,马上! |
[36:06] | I got it | 有了! |
[36:23] | – Shield’s down. – Way to go, Simon. | – 防护罩关了. – 干得好,西蒙. |
[36:26] | Shush | 闭嘴! |
[36:28] | Get your ass to the nearest ring transport and wait for my signal. | 马上滚到最近的一个圆环装置, 然后等我的信号! |
[36:33] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢,谢谢,谢谢! |
[36:36] | You’ve been a great audience, but I really must be… | 你们真是最棒的观众, 但我真的必须… |
[36:40] | You, stop | 你!站住! |
[36:44] | Staying. God | 留下!…老天啊! |
[37:02] | Well, he wasn’t kiddin’. | (欧尼尔) 他不是开玩笑的. |
[37:04] | That’s a lotta Jaffa. | 这里有一大堆贾法. |
[37:07] | Carter, Jonas, your target is that centre gun placement. | 卡特, 乔纳斯, 你们的目标是中间那座枪台. |
[37:11] | – Yes, sir. – Teal’c, you’re with me. | – 是,长官. – 提亚克,你跟我一组. |
[37:13] | Now, is there anything else we need to discuss? | 我们还有什么要现在讨论的吗? |
[37:16] | No, sir. I’ll stay in this very spot. | 没有,长官,没.我会待在这里动也不动, |
[37:18] | Even if I see you writhing in agony, calling me, I’ll be here. | 就算 看到你痛得满地打滚叫我的名字,我也不会出去. |
[37:22] | Exactly. On my signal, get Coombs out here. | 就是这样. 看我的信号,把库姆斯弄出这里. |
[37:32] | Go. | 走! |
[38:15] | Jay, I got a problem here. | (库姆斯) 杰伊…呃,我这里有点问题… |
[38:19] | Sh. | 嘘! |
[38:29] | I think I need a little help. | 我想我需要一点点帮助. |
[39:10] | Clear? | 安全了? |
[39:12] | Clear, sir. | 安全了,长官. |
[39:14] | – Teal’c? – The area is secure for the moment. | – 提亚克? – 这区现在安全,欧尼尔. |
[39:19] | Colonel O’Neill | (凡欧格尔) 欧尼尔上校! |
[39:21] | Colonel O’Neill | 欧尼尔上校! |
[39:24] | Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔上校! |
[39:27] | What are you doing? Get Coombs out here. | 你在干嘛? 把库姆斯弄出来! |
[39:30] | He’s stuck. | 嗯…出了点小问题,长官. 他被困住了. |
[39:34] | I don’t think I’m gonna make it outta here. | 杰伊…我想我逃不了了, |
[39:36] | You just go. Take care of my cats. | 你走吧, 照顾我的猫,好吗? |
[39:39] | No. I got us into this mess. | 不不不,西蒙,是我把我们扯进 这�f浑水的, |
[39:41] | If you’re staying, I’m staying too. | 如果你留下,我也留下. |
[39:42] | No one’s staying. | 没人要留下! |
[39:45] | Can he ring us in? | 他能用圆环传我们进去吗? |
[39:47] | Can you ring O’Neill and Teal’c into the pyramid? | 库姆斯你能用圆环把欧尼尔上校 和提亚克传进金字塔吗? |
[39:50] | I’ll try. | 我试试. |
[39:55] | Give us five minutes, then… | 给我们五分钟,然后… |
[40:39] | – Let’s go home. – Ah Thank God | – 我们回家吧. – 喔…感谢主! |
[40:54] | – Simon, you OK? – Later | – 西蒙,你没事吗? – 晚点! |
[41:34] | For bravery in the face of grave danger, | 由于面对极大危险的勇气, |
[41:36] | I hereby award Simon Coombs and Jay Felger each | 我在此各颁赠 西蒙 库姆斯和杰伊 凡欧格尔 |
[41:41] | the Airforce Civilian Award for Valour. | – 空军平民勇气�煺�. |
[41:53] | Despite the fact that you gentlemen disobeyed my orders, | 尽管你们两位违背我的命令, |
[41:57] | which in my little world constitutes screwing up, | 在我的领域中意味着搞砸, |
[42:04] | twice, | 两次, |
[42:07] | truth is… we wouldn’t be here without you. | 但事实是,如果不是你们, 我们不会在这儿…. |
[42:14] | You are true heroes. | 你们是真正的英雄. |
[42:18] | Thank you, Colonel. | 谢谢你,上校. |
[42:34] | Felger. Felger. Jay? | (库姆斯) 凡欧格尔. 凡欧格尔. 杰伊? |
[42:39] | – What? – Snap out of it. | – 干嘛? – 打起精神来好不好? |
[42:41] | – Sorry. – Calibration scales for the power source? | – 是…抱歉. – 圆环动力来源的测定读数呢? |
[42:44] | Right there. Right… there. | 这里…这里. |
[42:48] | Geek. | 怪胎. |
[42:51] | Nerd. | 讨厌鬼. |