时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”; | “星际之门 SG-1″前情回顾; |
[00:09] | Reese, your father made you wrong | 里斯,你的父亲造成了你的错误. |
[00:12] | – No – Yes | – 不是. – 是. |
[00:18] | If, as you say, this android | 找你所说,这个机器人 |
[00:19] | was responsible for creating the first generation of replicators, | 就是这些复制者的制造者的话, |
[00:23] | it may well prove invaluable. | 这是非常有价值的信息. |
[00:28] | Their radar is incomplete. Fly through the lower bay. | X-303的雷达系统还没完工,从下层飞进去, |
[00:31] | They’ll never see you comin’ | 他们绝对看不到你们的! |
[00:39] | I have no idea where we are. I can’t plot a course for home. | 我想说的是如果我不知道我们在哪, 我就没办法设定回家的航线. |
[00:42] | It’s the Asgard. | 是阿斯加德. |
[00:46] | Can you help us out here? | 你能帮我们离开这里吗? |
[00:48] | It is we who need your help. | 事实上,是我们需要你们的帮忙. |
[00:49] | The Asgard home world has been overrun by the replicators. | 阿斯加德的家乡已经遭到复制者蹂躏. |
[00:59] | – Are you serious? – Very. | – 你是说真的吗? – 非常. |
[01:02] | – This brand-new ship you need… – Yes. | – 你要这艘船?这艘全新的船?… – 对. |
[01:06] | So new it doesn’t have a name yet. It’s not even finished. | 它新到还没命名, 它甚至还没完工! |
[01:09] | I think that’s the point, sir. The more low-tech the better. | 我想这是重点,长官, 愈低科技的愈好. |
[01:13] | Correct, Major Carter. | 没有错,卡特少校. |
[01:14] | It certainly defies conventional wisdom. | 聪明的老式激将法. |
[01:18] | Mine too. | 我的也是. |
[01:20] | The replicators will not wish to | 复制者并不希望把这么低劣的 科技 |
[01:22] | integrate such inferior technology into their own. | 纳入它们的组成里. |
[01:26] | Then… what? | 那又怎样? |
[01:29] | A task for which you are uniquely suited. | 一项只有你们能担负的任务. |
[01:32] | – You need someone dumb enough. – On the contrary. | – 你要够笨的人. – 正好相反. |
[01:36] | It is both your physical prowess and military expertise that are required. | 需要的是你们肉体的技能 和军事专长. |
[01:40] | Flattery goes a long way with me, | 对,别误会,拍马屁让我的脑筋不太转得 过来, |
[01:42] | but if you’re goin’ where I think you’re goin’… | 但如果你指的是我认为你指的… |
[01:45] | When it became clear to the Asgard High Council | 当阿斯加德最高议会明了 – |
[01:48] | that the war with the replicators could not be won, | – 与复制者的战争不可能获胜之时, |
[01:51] | a plan was devised, a trap was set. | 便拟定了一个计划, 设置了一个陷阱. |
[01:55] | – One made possible by you. – By us? | – 一个因为你们才得以实行的陷阱. – 因为我们? |
[01:59] | The android Reese that you discovered and provided to us for study | 你们发现并交给 我们研究的机器人里斯, |
[02:03] | retained a single core command in her base programming | 她的基础程式中 保有一个单一磁心指令, |
[02:06] | which we believed all replicators would still follow. | 我们相信所有的复制者都还会遵从. |
[02:10] | – Then you were able to reactivate her? – No. | – 你们能重新启动她? – 不. |
[02:13] | The android was damaged beyond repair. | 不,这个机器人已经损坏到 无法修复的地步. |
[02:16] | However, the key command was activated within her neural network, | 然而这个主指令 从她的神经网路内启动, |
[02:20] | amplified and broadcast through subspace throughout the known universe. | 加以放大并经由亚空间 传送到宇宙各处. |
[02:25] | – What was the command? – To come forth. | – 指令是什么? – 上前来. |
[02:31] | You instructed every replicator to come to you? | 你们召唤外面所有的 复制者去找你们? |
[02:34] | I have a theory why you lost the war. | 我有个你们为什么会吃败仗的理论. |
[02:36] | The command was only given once the trap was set. | 这个指令只在设下陷阱后发布. |
[02:40] | – What was the trap? – A time-dilation device, | – 什么陷阱? – 一个时间膨胀装置, |
[02:43] | generating a field radius of 0. 16 light years. | 会产生半径达0.16光年的区域. |
[02:47] | Wow. That’s some trap. | 哇,好个陷阱. |
[02:52] | They created a bubble around the replicators, | 他们以复制者为中心 在太空中创造出一个泡泡, |
[02:55] | within which time was slowed down by a factor of… | 里面的时间会减慢到… |
[02:58] | – 10 to the fourth power. – Relatively speaking, sir, | – 10的4次方. – 相对来说,长官, |
[03:01] | one year to the replicators would be about 10,000 years to the rest of us. | 复制者的一年可能是 我们其他人的好几千年, |
[03:05] | An hour would be over a year. A day would be… | 一小时会是一年多, 一天会是… |
[03:07] | I get it. | 我知道了. |
[03:09] | The point is, if the plan had worked, | 重点是,如果计划成功的话, |
[03:12] | it would have bottled the replicators up in one place | 就会有效地将复制者压制在一处, |
[03:15] | and bought the Asgard many years to solve the problem. | 替阿斯加德争取好几千年的时间 来解决这个问题. |
[03:18] | No. The point is, it didn’t work. | 不,重点是它没用! |
[03:21] | O’Neill is correct. Our plan failed. | 欧尼尔是对的,我们的计划失败了. |
[03:25] | – What went wrong? – We do not know. | – 哪边出问题了? – 我们不清楚. |
[03:28] | The time-dilation device | 时间膨胀装置 |
[03:29] | was constructed within a very old structure on Hala, | 是装配在哈勒星上的一栋古老建筑里, |
[03:33] | the first planet settled by the Asgard. | 那是第一个阿斯加德民的星球. |
[03:36] | The device was encased in a solid neutronium shell, | 装置封箱于固体中子的屏障里, |
[03:40] | and set with a time delay sufficient to evacuate our entire civilisation. | 并设定时间延迟好让 我们所有的居民都能撤走. |
[03:45] | However strong neutronium is, wouldn’t the replicators eat through it? | 不管那中子有多强, 难道复制者不会吃穿它吗? |
[03:49] | Eventually, yes. | 最后是会的. |
[03:51] | But not in sufficient time before the device activated. | 不过在那之前装置就会启动, |
[03:55] | This calculation was made with considerable margin for error. | 我们的计算包含了 相当宽容的错误余地. |
[03:59] | When the time came, nothing happened. | 当时间到时,事情并未发生. |
[04:02] | So the replicators got to the time-dilation device before it activated. | 所以复制者八成是在 时间膨胀装置启动前就毁了它了. |
[04:06] | That appears to be the only explanation. | 显然这是唯一的解释. |
[04:10] | So what do you want us to do? | 那你要我们做什么? |
[04:13] | Fly your ship through replicator-dominated space, | 用你们的船飞过复制者统治的太空, |
[04:16] | repair whatever damage may have been done to the time-dilation device, | 修复时间膨胀装置 可能发生的任何损坏, |
[04:21] | and activate it before the replicators can stop you. | 并在复制者阻止你们之前启动它. |
[05:30] | Stargate.SG1-s06e12.Unnatrual Selection | |
[05:40] | Thor, buddy… there’s no way. | 索尔,伙计,这是不行的. |
[05:43] | The replicators will soon consume all that they can within our home galaxy. | 复制者很快就会把我们 家乡星系的所有资源消耗殆尽, |
[05:48] | Yours will be next. | 你们会是下一个. |
[05:50] | I thought we were too primitive to consume. | 我以为我们原始到它们看不上眼? |
[05:53] | Your technology would not immediately attract the replicators, | 你们的科技并不会马上吸引复制者, |
[05:57] | but they would eventually be drawn | 但最后它们还是会被 |
[06:00] | to the raw materials of your civilisation. | 你们文明所建造的原料所吸引, |
[06:02] | Your extinction will be assured. | 你们的灭亡是可以确定的. |
[06:05] | So would every other world we’ve visited. It’s just a matter of time. | 这么说来,我们造访过的每个世界 也会面临同样的命运. |
[06:10] | – Did all of the Asgard manage to escape? – Most, but not all. | – 所有的阿斯加德都逃出来了吗? – 大多数,没有全部. |
[06:14] | A great battle was fought. | 我们打了一场惨烈的战争. |
[06:16] | The evacuation fleet is standing by in the void between our two galaxies, | 目前疏散舰队停在 我们两个星系间待命, |
[06:21] | waiting to hear word of your response. | 等着你的答覆. |
[06:25] | My response? | 我的答覆? |
[06:27] | We have done all that we can and failed, O’Neill. | 我们已经竭尽所能而且失败了, 欧尼尔. |
[06:30] | You and your team represent our last hope. | 你和你的小队是我们最后的希望. |
[06:33] | Yeah, great. So no pressure, right? | 是啊,好极了,没有压力,吭? |
[06:37] | If you have decided not to undertake this task, | 如果你决定不接受这项任务, |
[06:41] | I will inform the council. | 我会通知议会的. |
[06:43] | Just… give me a minute here, OK? | 给我一分钟好吗? |
[06:48] | Are you reconsidering, O’Neill? | 你在重新考虑吗,欧尼尔? |
[06:50] | I’m considering reconsidering. | 我在考虑重新考虑. |
[06:53] | – There has to be other options. – We believe there is no alternative plan. | – 还有没有其他办法? – 我们相信已经没有其他办法了. |
[06:58] | Thor, I don’t think you realise what you’re asking us to do. | 索尔,我想你并不了解 你要求我们做的是什么. |
[07:03] | In the past, your projectile weapons have been most effective. | 过去你们的发射武器相当有效. |
[07:07] | We don’t have any projectile weapons with us, | 唔,我们现在手边 并没有任何的发射武器, |
[07:09] | and according to Carter we’re a long way from… | 而且照卡特所说 ,我们根本回不了… |
[07:19] | home. | …家? |
[07:21] | – You towed us back into Earth’s orbit. – Correct, Major Carter. | – 你把我们拖回了地球轨道. – 正确,卡特少校. |
[07:24] | The contents of your armoury at Stargate Command, | 在你们星际之门指挥中心 军械库里的物品, |
[07:27] | along with appropriate attire, food and other supplies you may require | 以及合适的服装,食物,和 其他你们也许需要的补给品 |
[07:31] | are now being transported aboard this vessel. | 都已经传送到这艘舰上. |
[07:34] | – I hope you did the paperwork. – We have a few passengers. | – 我希望你填了表格. – 等等,我们有几名乘客. |
[07:37] | They are being transported to Stargate Command. | 他们已经被传送到 星际之门指挥中心. |
[07:41] | – I haven’t said yes yet. – But you are reconsidering. | – 我还没答应哎. – 可是你在重新考虑. |
[07:46] | I’m…leaning in the general direction. | 我正在朝着”将军”的方向努力. |
[07:58] | Hey, what are you doin’? | 嘿,你干什么?! |
[08:01] | We’re leaving the solar system. | 我们离开太阳系了. |
[08:04] | Thor… little fella, that’s not the way it works. | 索尔,小兄弟, 事情不能这样. |
[08:10] | It’s not my ship. It’s not up to me. | 这不是我的船, 我不能作决定. |
[08:12] | The journey to our home galaxy | 拖着你们的船要花上好几个小时 |
[08:14] | will take many hours with your vessel in tow. | 才能到达我们的星系, |
[08:17] | You may consult your superiors en route. | 你可以在路上询问你的长官. |
[08:25] | – Sergeant? – I can’t explain it, sir. | – 士官? – 我无法解释,长官. |
[08:27] | Everything in the armoury disappeared | 好像军械室里的所有东西就这么不见了, |
[08:30] | P90s, SPAS-12s, Claymores, everything. | P-90,PAS-12,SAW,地雷,全都不剩. |
[08:34] | Sir, four people who commandeered the X-303 | 长官,四名掠夺X-303的人 |
[08:37] | just appeared in the holding room. | 刚刚凭空出现在拘留室里, |
[08:40] | Air-force personnel and a reporter | 有通报说空军人员被光束 |
[08:42] | just beamed into the kitchen up on level 22. | 送进了22层的自助餐厅的厨房, |
[08:45] | Food stores went missing at the same time. | 而一半的存粮也在同时消失. |
[08:47] | – You’re sure the Stargate’s been inactive? – Yes, sir. | – 你确定星际之门没开过吗? – 确定,长官. |
[08:50] | What in God’s name is happening? | 到底发生了什么事?! |
[08:55] | Hello, sir. Siler. | 哈罗,长官.赛勒,你好吗? |
[08:58] | Colonel, it’s good to see you alive and well. | 上校,看到你安然无恙真好, |
[09:01] | We were concerned the X-303 was lost with all hands. | 我们以为X-303和全体人员都失踪了. |
[09:04] | No, sir, we’re all fine. Except for the Goa’uld and Simmons, of course. | 没有,长官,我们很好,当然, 除了勾阿呜和西蒙斯. |
[09:09] | So you were rescued by the Asgard. | 所以是阿斯加德救了你们? |
[09:11] | Actually, it looks like we’re coming to their rescue, sir. | 其实看来比较像是 我们要去救他们,长官. |
[09:14] | Is that why supplies and equipment are disappearing from all over my base? | 这跟我基地里到处消失的 补给品和装备有关吗? |
[09:19] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[09:20] | You might wanna get upstairs and punch one on the old speed dial. | 这么说吧,你也许该上楼 按下你的”慢”速拨号键 1. |
[09:25] | – My grandchildren? – Two, then. | – 打给我孙女? – 那,2键. |
[09:28] | The president might wanna know | 我想总统会希望知道 |
[09:30] | what the Asgard have in mind for our new ship. | 阿斯加德对我们的新船有什么打算. |
[09:37] | – They didn’t go for it. – They didn’t approve the mission? | – 他们不肯. – 他们不同意这次任务? |
[09:41] | No, they did that. Once they knew the whole fate-of-the-universe stuff, | 喔,不,他们同意.他们一旦明白 利害关系和宇宙命运那些的, |
[09:46] | the president and Hammond realised we had no choice. | 总统和哈蒙德 都知道我们别无选择. |
[09:49] | He sends good luck, and all those things he says | 他祝我们好运,成功,还有那些他觉得 |
[09:51] | when he thinks we’re gonna die. | 我们快死了的时候会说的所有的话. |
[09:53] | – So what didn’t they go for? – The name I suggested. | – 那他们不同意什么? – 我建议的名字. |
[09:56] | – For the ship? – Yeah. | – 这艘船的? – 对. |
[09:58] | Sir, we can’t call it the Enterprise. | 长官,我们不能叫它企业号. |
[10:02] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[10:04] | The project code name is Prometheus. What about that? | 这个计划的代号是土卫十六, 那有什么不好? |
[10:07] | It’s a Greek tragedy. Who wants that? | 那是希腊悲剧哎!谁要啊? (普罗米修斯) |
[10:11] | OK, the X-303 it is, then. | 好吧,那就是X-303. |
[10:13] | Yeah. What have you got there? | 好.你这是什么? |
[10:16] | The Asgard surmised that | 这个嘛, |
[10:17] | the replicators probably disabled the time-dilation device | 阿斯加德认为复制者也许是 |
[10:21] | by destroying the control-interface mechanism. | 摧毁了控制介面的构造 使时间膨胀装置失效. |
[10:25] | Uh-huh? | 呃-嗯? |
[10:26] | It’s really not much more than an advanced timer, | 其实它不过是个 比较先进的定时器罢了, |
[10:29] | but since Asgard technology | 但因为如果我们带着阿斯加德的 科技物品 |
[10:30] | would cause the replicators to swarm all over us, | 就会造成复制者蜂涌而来, |
[10:33] | Thor had a copy of the interface built from Earth-based materials. | 索尔以地球的基础材料 复制了他们的介面, |
[10:37] | It’ll work just as well as the original, | 它的功能会跟原型一模一样, |
[10:39] | but it shouldn’t attract the replicators. | 不过应该不至于吸引复制者. |
[10:44] | – I’m hungry. – Cargo bay three, sir. | – …我饿了. – 3号货舱,长官. |
[10:47] | Thanks. | 谢了. |
[10:58] | You guys trying to make yourselves sick? | 你们想让自己吃坏肚子吗? |
[11:02] | Well, Thor forgot about the need for refrigeration, | 呃,索尔没考虑到对冰箱的需求, |
[11:05] | so we figured we’d start with the frozen stuff. | 所以我们决定从 冷冻的东西先吃起. |
[11:08] | That is good. Mmm… | 这个真棒.嗯… |
[11:12] | I’ll buy that. | 我相信. |
[11:21] | So, Jonas, first time goin’ up against a replicator, eh? | 乔纳斯, 这是第一次对付复制者,吭? |
[11:25] | Mm-hm. | 唔-嗯. |
[11:27] | I think I have a pretty good idea what to expect though. | 我想我很清楚会面对的是什么, |
[11:30] | Teal’c told me all about ’em | 提亚克告诉我一切它们的事情, |
[11:33] | and I read everything Dr Jackson wrote. | 我还有杰克森博士的详细记录, |
[11:35] | They’re fascinating. | 它们真是不可思议… |
[11:38] | – Fascinating? – Yeah. | – 不可思议? – 对啊. |
[11:40] | Well, think about it. A human scientist creates this android girl, | 想想看,一个人类科学家 创造出了这个机器女孩, |
[11:44] | who then goes on to create these replicators as a toy. | 然后她又创造出复制者当成玩具… |
[11:48] | Well, the concept of something that starts out | 至少原本是想作为玩具, |
[11:51] | so innocent and becomes so evil, | 然而它们 却由该是无邪的东西成了恶魔, |
[11:53] | that’s gotta be fascinating to you. | 这不是很不可思议吗. |
[11:55] | Replicators exist to increase their numbers | 复制者生存的目的就是要增加自己的数目, |
[11:58] | and do so without prejudice. | 而且以一视同仁的手段来达成, |
[11:59] | They are no more evil than a virus. | 它们跟病毒没什么差别. |
[12:02] | A really evil virus. | 一种很邪恶的病毒. |
[12:04] | We can all agree that | 我们都可以同意这点. |
[12:06] | any living thing that isn’t inherently evil in and of itself | 任何活的东西并不是天生邪恶, |
[12:09] | is capable of undertaking actions that are evil. | 而却可以做出如此邪恶的行动来. |
[12:13] | – We are slowing. – You should come forward, sir. | – 我们减速了. – (卡特) 你们该过来了,长官. |
[12:18] | We’re on our way. | 马上来. |
[12:25] | We came out of hyperspace a minute ago. | 我们一分钟前脱离了超空间. |
[12:27] | We dare proceed no further without risk of engaging the replicators. | 们不敢冒着与复制者 交手的风险再向前, |
[12:32] | You will have to continue from here under your own ship’s power. | 你们要从这里用你们自己船前进. |
[12:35] | – But you’ll wait here for us? – There is another concern. | – 你会在这里等我们吧? – 现在还有一个新的情况. |
[12:38] | Our sensors have discovered that | 我们的长程感应器发现 |
[12:40] | the time-dilation device was indeed activated. | 时间膨胀装置确实启动了. |
[12:43] | Well, that’s good. | 这是好事吧?… |
[12:47] | It’s not good? | 不好吗? |
[12:48] | Time is now progressing faster within the field. | 现在力场内的时间进行得更快. |
[12:51] | – They reversed it? – By a factor of 10 squared. | – 它们逆转了它? – 因数为10的平方. |
[12:55] | What is with you people? | 你们阿斯加德是怎么啦? |
[12:57] | Time machines are nothin’ but trouble. Even we know that. | 时间机器是个祸害, 这连我们都知道! |
[13:00] | Clearly, the replicators have utilised the machine | 显然复制者发现利用时间 膨胀装置的方法 |
[13:04] | to serve their own purpose. | 并挪作己用. |
[13:06] | But what would that purpose be? | 用来干嘛? |
[13:09] | Well, I gotta tell you, this changes things. | 我告诉你,这让情况改观了…. |
[13:14] | Carter, how does this change things? | 卡特,情况怎么改观? |
[13:17] | I don’t know, sir. I guess it doesn’t. | 我不知道,长官…我想是没有. |
[13:19] | We got the same problem we had an hour ago? | 你是说我们现在的问题 跟一个钟头前一样? |
[13:21] | Well, in that hour, four days have passed for the replicators. | 不同的是,现在一个小时 对复制者而言是四天, |
[13:25] | Depending on when they did this, they may have experienced centuries. | 端看它们是几时开始的,对它们而言 可能已经过了好几百年了. |
[13:29] | – I get it. – If you wish to reconsider… | – 我懂了. – 如果你希望再考虑… |
[13:32] | No, no. | 不,不… |
[13:34] | I full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually. | 反正早料到会有这种鸟事发生. |
[13:37] | We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall. | 我们只能希望这是 最后一只出事的鸟. |
[13:41] | The coordinates to the planet | 前往该星球的座标 |
[13:42] | have been entered into your navigational computer. | 已经设定到你们的航行电脑中 |
[13:46] | We have modified your engines | 我们已经修改你们的引擎, |
[13:47] | and structural integrity fields | 并依照你们 船只的最高性能建构了完整的力场, |
[13:50] | to assure your safe arrival. | 以确保你们能安全抵达. |
[13:53] | We will monitor your progress as best we can. Good luck. | 我们会尽力监看你们的进展, 祝好运. |
[14:10] | Setting course to programmed coordinates. | 设定航向朝预设座标, |
[14:13] | Throttling up sublight engines. | 加速次光速引擎. |
[14:30] | Again. | 再来一次. |
[14:32] | If my hands are covered in blisters, they’re not gonna work any faster. | 我的手都起水泡了, 没办法再快了. |
[14:37] | Colonel, we’re about to enter the time-dilation field. | 上校,我们就要穿过 时间膨胀区域了. |
[14:40] | We’re on our way. | 马上来. |
[14:48] | A replicator-controlled vessel approaches. | 一艘复制者操控的船接近了. |
[14:51] | Hopefully they’ll agree with Thor and think this ship’s a piece of junk. | 希望它们跟索尔意见一致, 觉得这艘船是个垃圾. |
[14:55] | They are scanning us. | 它们在扫描我们. |
[15:01] | Sir, we’re being scanned by the replicator ship. Stand by. | (卡特) 长官, 我们被复制者的船扫描,等待中. |
[15:06] | Are we still in business? | 一切功能都正常吗? |
[15:13] | Indeed. | 确实. |
[15:16] | Yes, sir. It’s moving off. | 是的,长官…它走了, |
[15:17] | We’re clear to enter the planet’s atmosphere. | 好像我们已经 被准许进入这个星球的大气层了. |
[15:34] | We’re detecting one structure at the designated coordinates. | 我们在指定座标上侦测到一座建筑. |
[15:38] | Just the one? | 只有一座? |
[15:40] | There appears to be little topography of any kind. | 这儿有个地形图. |
[16:11] | – 200 metres. – Throttling down to 50 per cent. | – 两百米. – 减速至50%. |
[16:17] | 1-5-0 metres. | 一百五十米. |
[16:19] | The surface appears to be completely smooth. | 地表显示完全平坦. |
[16:22] | – 100 metres. – No sign of replicators. | – 一百米 – 没有复制者的踪迹. |
[16:28] | Deceleration thrusters are firing. | 点燃减速推进器. |
[16:31] | 5-0 metres. | 五十米. |
[16:33] | Inertial compensators and structural integrity are at maximum. | 惯性抵消器和结构保全 都已开到最大, |
[16:36] | Landing struts are at full extension. | 降落支架全放. |
[16:42] | – What was that? – Lightning, sir. | – 那是啥? – 闪电,长官. |
[16:45] | All systems are still go. | 所有系统都还在运作. |
[16:49] | 10 metres. | 十米… |
[17:02] | Five metres. | 五米… |
[17:08] | Touchdown | 触地. |
[17:12] | Shutting down thrusters. | 关闭推进器. |
[17:30] | Get a message to Thor. Let him know we touched down. | 传个话给索尔, 告诉他我们落地了. |
[17:36] | Let’s move out. | 走吧. |
[17:49] | This can’t be the only structure on the entire planet. | (乔纳斯) 不可能整个星球上 只有这座建筑啊. |
[17:54] | I’d be willing to bet the bugs ate everything else. | 我敢打赌那些虫子 把其他东西全啃光了. |
[17:58] | Then where are they? | 那它们上哪去了? |
[18:05] | Sir, you’re not gonna like this. | 长官,你不会喜欢这个的. |
[18:09] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[18:10] | This planet’s surface is covered by replicator blocks. | 这星球的表面显然 覆满了复制者的组成块. |
[18:13] | Probably more than one layer, and who knows how thick it is? Maybe miles. | 可能不只一层,天晓得它有多厚, 也许有好几哩. |
[18:18] | Why would that be? | 为什么会这样? |
[18:20] | Well, it could be a by-product of the reverse time dilation. | 可能是逆转时间膨胀的副产物, |
[18:23] | They’ve been here hundreds of years, | 对它们而言已经过了几百年, |
[18:25] | but there’s nothing left to consume, so they’re conserving energy. | 但却没有东西可以消耗, 所以它们就这样保存能量. |
[18:29] | – What’s keeping them here? – Who cares? | – 它们为什么要留在这里? – 谁在乎啊? |
[18:32] | Watch your step. | 看清楚,小心点. |
[20:03] | Sir, the original interface is still intact. I might be able to… | 长官,原本的介面还很完整, 我也许能… |
[20:13] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[20:14] | Colonel Jack O’Neill, US Air Force, Earth. | 杰克 欧尼尔上校,美国空军,地球. |
[20:21] | – Who are you? – The others are coming. | – 你是谁? – 其他人来了. |
[20:44] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[20:51] | The clocks are runnin’ a little fast here. | 这儿的钟走得有点快, |
[20:54] | We thought we’d stop by, wind ’em. | 所以我们 停下来替它们上个发条, |
[20:58] | We’ll be on our way. | 马上就走. |
[20:59] | Your companion is attempting to alter the settings on the time device. | 你的同伴企图更改时间装置的设定, 我们不能允许. |
[21:04] | If she does not stop immediately, we will be forced to take action. | 如果她不马上停止, 我们将被迫采取行动. |
[21:08] | Well, if you do that, we might be forced to take our own action. | 这个嘛,如果你们这么做的话, 我们也会被迫采取我们的行动. |
[21:12] | Tell your companion to stop. | 叫你的同伴停止. |
[21:16] | Carter, how much time do you need? | 卡特,你还需要多久? |
[21:18] | A lot, sir. Maybe a few hours. | 很久,长官,可能要好几个小时. |
[21:21] | Hours? | 小时?! |
[21:22] | Sir, the interface was completely rebuilt. | 长官,这个介面已经被完全改造, |
[21:25] | I’m not even sure where to start. | 我甚至不知道要从哪里着手. |
[21:28] | Couldn’t you crank it up a bit, move things along? | 你就不能把它敲敲转转, 换换零件什么的? |
[21:31] | It doesn’t work that way, sir. | – 那行不通的,长官. – (笑声) |
[21:35] | – Ironic, isn’t it? – Who are you people? | – 很讽刺,不是吗? – 你们到底是谁? |
[21:39] | Because, if you haven’t noticed, | 你们有没有注意到 |
[21:41] | the entire planet is paved with replicators. | 这整个 星球都铺满了复制者? |
[21:43] | We are aware of this. | 我们知道. |
[21:45] | Then you should also know that they have taken millions of lives, | 那你们应该也知道 这些东西杀生无数, |
[21:49] | and they’ll keep on doin’ that unless we stop them. | 除非我们阻止它们, 它们不会收手的. |
[21:51] | – He doesn’t understand. – He’s standing right here. | – 他不了解. – 喂,那个”他”就站在这里. |
[21:55] | We cannot allow you to stop them, I’m afraid. | 我怕我们不能让你们阻止它们. |
[21:58] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[22:00] | We are replicators. | 我们就是复制者. |
[22:03] | Ah. | 啊. |
[22:42] | Tell your companion to step away from the device. | 叫你的同伴离开装置. |
[22:47] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[22:58] | Your projectile weapons. | 你们的发射武器? |
[23:01] | I think we’ll hang on to those for a while. | 你知道,我想我们还是 再多拿一阵子的好. |
[23:13] | Now there is no need. | 现在不需要了吧. |
[23:34] | Where are my manners? | 我怎么这么失礼? |
[23:37] | This is something of an occasion, after all, isn’t it? | 再怎么说这也是我们 – |
[23:40] | Our first meeting. | – 第一次会面的重要场合. |
[23:45] | Welcome. | 欢迎. |
[23:49] | Colonel, if we really intended you harm, | 上校,如果我们真的有意伤害你们, |
[23:52] | do you believe you’d be standing there? | 你觉得你们还能站在这里吗? |
[23:57] | As I said… welcome. | 就像我说的…欢迎. |
[24:14] | Agh | 啊- |
[24:26] | We are inside your unconscious mind. | 我们现在在你无意识的心智里. |
[24:31] | You’d think there’d be more lights on. | 这里应该更亮一点才对. |
[24:35] | This place must be important to you. | 这地方对你一定很重要. |
[24:39] | I work here. | 我在这里工作. |
[24:40] | Your iris code is… … 903224637. | 你的虹旋门代码是903224637. |
[24:48] | Wow, that’s… close. | 哇!那…很接近了. |
[24:55] | Here’s one for ya. I’m thinking of an animal. | 再一题,我正在想一种动物. |
[25:03] | I never expected that you would amuse me. | 从没想到你会让我发笑. |
[25:08] | I never expected you to put your hand in my head. | 我从没想到你会把手放到我脑袋里. |
[25:11] | Your mind is… incredible. | 你的心智真了不起. |
[25:16] | – Well, you know… – Such chaos. | – 嗯… – 如此的混乱… |
[25:20] | And humour. | 幽默… |
[25:24] | And pain. | 还有痛苦. |
[25:36] | You are right to blame yourself. | 你责怪你自己是正确的, |
[25:38] | Your son would be alive but for your carelessness. | 如果不是你不小心,你儿子现在还活着. |
[25:42] | Don’t do that again. | 准再那么做! |
[25:45] | That will be your punishment | 如果你在我们的旅途中企图隐瞒我任何事情 |
[25:47] | if you try to conceal anything from me on our journey. | 那就会是你的惩罚. |
[25:58] | – Where we goin’? – To every place you have ever been. | – 我们要去哪? – 每个你曾经到过的地方. |
[26:49] | Crap | 该死! |
[26:57] | Oh, Jesus… | 噢,天啊!… |
[27:09] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[27:14] | Jonas | 乔纳斯 |
[27:17] | Ohh | 哦- |
[27:25] | Her hand was inside my… head | 她的手在我的…脑袋里! |
[27:28] | and it was like a… It was like a nightmare. | 那真是…那真是一场恶梦! |
[27:32] | I think we all had a similar experience. | 我想我们都有类似的经历, |
[27:36] | – I don’t remember much of it. – Nor do I. | – 我没留下多少记忆. – 我也是. |
[27:42] | – How long were we out? – 37 hours, sir, ship time. | – 我们昏迷了多久? – 37小时,长官,这是船上的时间. |
[27:47] | Why would they bring us back here? | 他们为什么要把我们弄回这里? |
[27:49] | Perhaps we can take advantage of this. | 也许我们能利用这点优势. |
[27:52] | Detonate the hyperdrive? An overload would cause a pretty big explosion. | 你是说炸掉超高速引擎? 超载应该能造成相当猛烈的爆炸. |
[27:57] | – Big enough to be worth it? – I honestly don’t know, sir. | – 大到值回票价吗? – 我真的不知道,长官. |
[28:01] | Go. | 去吧. |
[28:05] | Get a message to Thor. Let him know how massively he screwed up. | 送个消息给索尔, 让他知道他捅了多大的篓子. |
[28:14] | Colonel. | 嘿,上校. |
[28:16] | – I don’t think this is gonna work. – If Carter says she can do it… | – 我不认为这样有用. – 如果卡特说她办得到… |
[28:20] | But if explosives and weapons worked, the Asgard would have won their war. | 对,但是如果爆炸武器有效, 阿斯加德早就赢了. |
[28:25] | I suppose you wanna talk to these bug people. | 我猜你想跟那些虫人谈谈? |
[28:29] | – Don’t you? – No. | – 你不想吗? – 不想. |
[28:32] | Maybe we can reason with them. | 也许我们可以跟他们讲理. |
[28:36] | If we blow the ship, we lose that option. | 如果炸掉这艘船,我们就再没其他路可走了. |
[28:39] | If we blow the ship, I won’t care. | 如果我们炸掉这艘船,我也没什么好在乎了. |
[28:42] | Colonel, I don’t think you fully appreciate what they’ve become. | 校,我觉得你并不完全 了解他们的变化. |
[28:46] | Replicators, who look like we do. | 长得像我们的复制者. |
[28:49] | More than that. Sir, this is a huge leap in their evolution. | 不只,长官, 这对它们的演化是一大跃进. |
[28:54] | Jonas, they are replicators | 乔纳斯,它们是复制者! |
[29:01] | Carter? What’s goin’ on? | 卡特?什么事? |
[29:04] | Everything’s fine, sir. We were just chatting. | 没事,长官,我们只是在聊天. |
[29:07] | About what? | 聊啥? |
[29:09] | He carried us back here, sir, one at a time, | 长官,是他把我们背回来的, 一次一个, |
[29:13] | so we’d be more comfortable. | 这样我们比较舒服. |
[29:17] | – Thanks. – It was not difficult. | – 谢谢. – 没什么. |
[29:21] | – Apparently, sir, we’re invited to dinner. – At his request. | – 长官,我们有个晚餐邀请. – 是他的要求. |
[29:25] | – Whose? – First. | – 谁的? – 一号. |
[29:27] | – And you are? – I was Fifth. | – 那你是? – 我是五号. |
[29:30] | The others are merging with our brethren, but will return soon. | 其他人正跟我们的复制者同胞融合, 但他们很快就会回来. |
[29:34] | You wanna let him know we’ve made other plans? | 对,你能告诉他我们已经 有了别的计划了吗? |
[29:37] | Exploding your vessel would only feed energy to the blocks on the surface. | 引爆你们的船只会将能量喂给 这个星球表面的复制者组成块. |
[29:44] | Your food stores have been taken to the temple. | 你们的存粮已经拿到殿里了. |
[29:48] | When are we expected? | 我们什么时候过去? |
[29:52] | When you become hungry. | 你们饿的时候. |
[30:02] | – That one’s different. – No kidding. | – 这个不一样. – 真的. |
[30:05] | – He comes across as almost human. – Well, he’s not. | – 我是说他几乎就像是人类. – 他才不是. |
[30:09] | – So what do we do? – Can we leave? | – 我们要怎么办? – 我们走得了吗? |
[30:13] | The ship will fly, but I don’t know how far we’ll get. | 这艘船能飞, 但我不知道我们能走多远. |
[30:16] | Sir, if this is the next evolution of the replicators, | 长官,如果这真的是 复制者进化的下一步, |
[30:19] | we should find out as much as possible about them | 我们应该尽量查清楚他们的底细, |
[30:22] | and report it back somehow. | 并设法回报. |
[30:26] | Anyone hungry? | 有人饿了吗? |
[30:41] | Colonel O’Neill, Major Carter, Teal’c, Jonas, welcome. | 欧尼尔上校,卡特少校, 提亚克, 乔纳斯, 欢迎. |
[30:46] | You’ll forgive us if we don’t shake your hands this time. | 你能原谅我们这回不跟你握手吧. |
[30:51] | Please sit and replenish yourselves. | 请坐,并补充你们自己. |
[30:54] | Organic forms store energy so inefficiently. | 有机体储存能量的方式 还真是没效率. |
[30:57] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[31:01] | – I assume you’re Sixth? – Yes. | – 我猜你是六号? – 是的. |
[31:04] | Our newest addition. | (一号) 我们最新的生力军. |
[31:07] | You’re kinda going girl, boy, girl, boy… | 你还真厉害,女孩,男孩,女孩,男孩… |
[31:11] | – Sir, the entire table… – I see that. | – 长官,这整张桌子… – 我看到了. |
[31:17] | Um… | 呃… |
[31:20] | We still have some questions that we never got to ask last time we met. | 我们还有一些问题, 是上次见面时来不及提出的. |
[31:26] | When our replicator brethren discovered the android Reese, | 当我们的复制者同胞发现里斯时, |
[31:29] | they realised she was their creator. | 它们认出她是它们的创造者. |
[31:31] | They studied her design and form | 它们研究她的设计和形体, |
[31:33] | and found aspects of her technology superior to their own. | 并找出她科技上的优势 作为它们演化的方向. |
[31:37] | Our brethren are composed of ungainly blocks. | 我们的同胞是以 不雅的小块所构成. |
[31:41] | We are composed of millions of cell units, microscopic in comparison, | 我们是以百万个细胞单位所构成, |
[31:45] | that combine to create this form. | 相对上更为细微的结合 形成这个形体. |
[31:48] | – Like nanites, sir. – I hate those things. | – 就像奈米机器人一样,长官. – 我恨这些东西. |
[31:51] | My creation took place in the last moment | 我的构造在阿斯加德时间装置 |
[31:54] | before the Asgard time device activated. | 启动前最后一刻抢得先机, |
[31:57] | There was a minuscule crack in the neutronium shell. | 在中子外壳上 有一条极细微的裂缝, |
[32:00] | I could penetrate this, where my replicator brethren could not. | 我能进入我的复制者同胞 无法进入的地方. |
[32:04] | I managed to stop the machine before it activated | 我在机器启动前阻止了它, |
[32:07] | and eventually used it to suit our purpose. | 最后并利用它来达成我们的目的. |
[32:11] | – Which is? – To increase our number. | – 那是? – 增加我们的数量. |
[32:14] | That has never changed. | 这是永远不变的目标. |
[32:16] | Now, thanks to the Asgard, we have all the time in the world. | 感谢阿斯加德, 如今我们拥有无限的时间, |
[32:21] | In a few short years we will go forth as an army. | 再过上短短几年, 我们就能以大军出击. |
[32:25] | – See, we can’t let you do that. – You cannot stop us. | – 听着,我们不会让你得逞的. – 你们阻止不了我们. |
[32:29] | Was it not in this way that you became the dominant species of your worlds? | 你们不是也是这样在你们的 世界上成为优势物种的吗? |
[32:35] | Is it not a process of natural selection? | 这不是物竞天择的过程吗? |
[32:38] | The strong survive. | 强者生存. |
[32:40] | But there’s nothing truly natural about you. | 没错,但你们一点都不天然. |
[32:45] | You’ve seen into our minds. | 你们见识过我们的心智, |
[32:47] | I’m quite certain that you can all tell the difference. | 我敢说你们看得出这其中的不同. |
[32:49] | Of course. We are far superior. | 当然,我们优秀多了. |
[32:54] | And if you could see into the mind of an animal | 如果你们能看进你们 |
[32:56] | you would blithely feed upon, | 盲目饲养的动物的心智之中, |
[32:58] | you would reach the same conclusion. | 你们也会达成相同的结论. |
[33:00] | It was our kind that built your creator. | 是我们的种族建造了你们的创造者, |
[33:03] | You’ve created yourselves in our image. | 你们是以我们的形象创造自己. |
[33:06] | No. In the image of Reese. | 不,是里斯的形象. |
[33:08] | There was something wrong with her programming. You all know that. | 随便啦,反正她的程式设计有错, 你们都知道. |
[33:12] | The flaw in the emulation programming was discovered during my creation. | 在我的生成过程中已经 发现了这个仿造程式的缺陷. |
[33:18] | Eat. | 吃吧. |
[33:19] | I think that flaw is kinda hangin’ on there. | 你知道吗,我想这个缺陷还在. |
[33:23] | We attempted to correct the error in the creation of Fifth. | 我们在创造五号时试图矫正这个缺陷. |
[33:30] | But thus far he has proven to be far too… | 不过因此他表现得远为… |
[33:33] | – Human? – Weak. | – 人类? – 软弱. |
[33:38] | Maybe Fifth represents what you’re supposed to be. | 也许五号才是你们该有的样子. |
[33:42] | No. | 错. |
[33:44] | We won’t make the same mistake again. | 我们不会再犯同样的错误了. |
[33:48] | Now… you have your answers. | 你们现在已经得到了答案, |
[33:52] | Eat. | 吃吧. |
[33:54] | – Why? – To regain your strength. | – 为什么? – 好恢复你们的力气. |
[33:58] | – Why do you care? – So you’ll be strong enough. | – 为什么你会在乎? – 这样你们才够强壮. |
[34:03] | – For what? – To go into your minds over and over. | – 够强壮做什么? – 好一次又一次的进入你们的心里. |
[34:07] | Could there be any other reason we would keep you alive? | 不然还有什么理由让你们活下去? |
[34:13] | Crap | 该死! |
[34:15] | It’ll be far less painful if you don’t resist. | 你们不抵抗的话会较不痛苦. |
[34:19] | Stop. | 住手! |
[34:25] | Why? You’ve learned everything you need to know. | 为什么? 你已经得到你想要的一切资讯了. |
[34:28] | There are four minds to explore… at least once. | 这里有四个心智要探索, 至少一次, |
[34:33] | And Sixth is very curious to experience their thoughts. | 而且六号对他们的心智相当好奇. |
[34:39] | And you… you haven’t yet had your chance. | 还有你,你上次并未轮到. |
[34:42] | – No. – I insist. | – 不. – 我坚持. |
[34:45] | I want you to see the disorder, the chaos. | 我要你见识相对上他们 是多么的失序和混乱, |
[34:47] | Recognise what they are in comparison. You need to understand what you are. | 你必须知道你是谁, |
[34:52] | Visit their memories of worlds we will conquer. | 看看他们记忆中我们即将征服的世界. |
[34:57] | Do you understand? | 你了解吗? |
[35:01] | Yes. | 了解. |
[35:02] | I won’t blame you if you choose me. | 你选我的话我不会怪你的. |
[35:06] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[35:07] | It’s all right, sir. Last time I didn’t remember a thing. | 没关系,长官, 上次我什么都不记得. |
[35:43] | I don’t know what you’re showing me, but it’s not my unconscious mind. | 我不知道你展示给我的是什么, 但这不是我无意识的心智. |
[35:48] | No, Major Carter. It is mine. | 不,卡特少校,这是我的. |
[35:54] | We share much of our thought. | 我们彼此分享大多数的心智, |
[35:56] | In this way we are connected, even with our brethren. | 这样 我们甚至能跟我们的复制者同胞连结. |
[35:59] | But this corner of my mind is mine alone. | 不过我心里的这个角落是属于我的. |
[36:04] | Here we can communicate without the others knowing what is said. | 这是我们唯一能沟通 而不被别人知道内容的地方. |
[36:08] | You’re not like them. | 你不像他们. |
[36:10] | – I’m a mistake. – No. They are. | – 我是个错误. – 不,他们才是. |
[36:13] | A terrible mistake. | 非常可怕的错误. |
[36:19] | – Help us. – I can’t. | – 帮助我们. – 我不能. |
[36:20] | You can, because you’re more like us than you’re like them. | 你可以的. 因为你像我们而不像他们. |
[36:25] | The others have the same flaw that Reese had, but you… | 他们继承了里斯的缺陷, 但你… |
[36:28] | The others would destroy me. | 其他人会毁掉我的. |
[36:31] | Not if you came with us. | 你跟我们走就不会. |
[36:35] | – You would do that? – If you were to come with us | – 你愿意这么做? – 如果你愿意就跟我们走. |
[36:38] | and the time-dilation device was reset… | 并且重设时间膨胀装置… |
[36:40] | They’re my brothers and sisters. | 他们是我的兄弟姊妹. |
[36:42] | The Asgard device was never designed to destroy the replicators. | 阿斯加德的装置根本就不是 设计来消灭复制者的. |
[36:46] | For them, it would seem like a few days, | 对他们而言就像是过了几天, |
[36:49] | but we’d have hundreds of years to solve their flaw. | 而我们多了几百年可以 解决他们的问题. |
[36:56] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做? |
[37:12] | Sir. | 长官. |
[37:14] | Sir. | 长官. |
[37:18] | Oh, that’s just not right. | 喔,这一点都不好… |
[37:21] | Jonas and Teal’c? | 乔纳斯和提亚克呢? |
[37:25] | Sir, there’s a way out of this, but we’ll have to trust… | 长官,现在有个解决办法, 但我们要相信… |
[37:28] | Major Carter. | 卡特少校. |
[37:37] | I’ve made the necessary adjustments. | 我已经做了必要的调整. |
[37:40] | To what? | 调整什么? |
[37:41] | The time-dilation device. I’m coming with you. | 时间膨胀装置. 我要跟你们一起走. |
[37:47] | – This is what you were gonna tell me? – Yes, sir. | – 我想这是你打算跟我说的事? – 对,长官. |
[37:50] | The others are merging with our brethren, | 其他人正跟我们的同胞融合以分享从你们 身上学到的知识, |
[37:53] | but they will return soon. | 不过他们很快就会回来. |
[37:55] | I’ve reconfigured the device, but you must enter your command code. | 我已经改装了装置, 但你必须输入你们的密码. |
[38:00] | Go. | 去. |
[38:07] | You guys head back to the ship. Don’t fire up the engines, but be ready. | 你们两个回船上,别开引擎, 但先准备好. |
[38:18] | My code is in, sir. I just need to set the timer. | 我的密码输入了,长官, 只需要设定时间. |
[38:21] | It’ll take two minutes to get to the ship | 我们至少得花上两分钟飞奔上船, |
[38:24] | and two more for the engines to fire up. | 再两分钟点燃引擎. |
[38:26] | That is too long. If I leave, the others will know. | 那太久了,我一离开其他人就会知道, |
[38:29] | They will return before it activates. | 他们会在装置启动前回来. |
[38:32] | – Then we set it off now. – No. | – 那我们就设定现在开. – 不行. |
[38:35] | We would be trapped with the others. | 那我们会跟其他人一起被困. |
[38:38] | You can probably reach the ship faster than we can. | 你应该能比我们更快跑到船上, 对吗? |
[38:41] | – In a fraction of the time. – Give us a head start. | – 没错,快好几倍. – 让我们先走. |
[38:44] | If you reach the ship just before we launch, | 如果你在我们起飞前上船, |
[38:46] | your absence won’t alert the others until it’s too late. | 等其他人发现时就来不及采取行动了. |
[38:50] | So, set the timer for… five minutes. | 那就把时间设在五分钟. |
[38:58] | That’s cutting it awfully close, sir. | 那时间非常紧,长官. |
[39:01] | I know that, Major. | 我知道,少校. |
[39:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[39:06] | You won’t leave without me? | 你不会丢下我吧? |
[39:09] | No. | 不会. |
[39:11] | Head for the ship in just over three minutes. | 三分钟一过就跑向船. |
[39:16] | Three, two, one. Mark. | 三,二,一,开. |
[39:22] | Timer’s running. | 定时器启动了. |
[39:51] | – Fire up those engines, now/ – Understood, O’Neill. | – 开引擎,现在就开! – 了解,欧尼尔. |
[40:03] | – What have you done? – Nothing. | – 你干了什么? – 没有. |
[40:06] | – Where are the humans? – They went to their ship to rest. | – 人类呢? – 他们回船上休息去了. |
[40:09] | – They’re trying to escape. – No. | – 他们想逃. – 没有. |
[40:11] | Even as we speak, they’re preparing to leave. | 在我们说话的时候 他们已经要离开了. |
[40:13] | She promised. | 她答应过的. |
[40:16] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不迟. |
[40:19] | I can read your mind. There’s time enough to stop the machine. | 我可以读到你的心智, 还有时间关掉机器. |
[40:24] | No. | 不. |
[40:28] | – How long? – 20 seconds before the device activates. | – 还有多久? – 装置启动前20秒. |
[40:32] | Get this thing in the air, or we’re gonna be here a long time. | 快让这家伙升空, 不然我们就要在这儿待上很久了. |
[40:49] | – They’re escaping. – There’s two minutes left. | – 他们跑了. – 还剩两分钟. |
[40:52] | No, my son. | 不,孩子. |
[40:54] | They’ve made a fool of you. | 他们骗了你. |
[40:57] | They won’t leave me. She promised. | 他们不会丢下我. 她答应过的… |
[41:11] | She promised. | 她答应过的… |
[41:36] | We are beyond the time-dilation field. | 我们已经脱离了时间膨胀区域. |
[41:39] | Thor sends his congratulations, sir. | 长官,索尔传来他的道贺. |
[41:41] | They’ll rendezvous with us | 一旦他们确定没有复制者船舰 脱逃后 |
[41:43] | once they’ve determined no replicator vessels escaped. | 就会尽快跟我们会合. |
[41:48] | Fine. | 好. |
[41:55] | You do realise what you did? | 你知道你做了什么吗? |
[41:59] | The right thing, Jonas. | 正确的事,乔纳斯. |
[42:03] | You used his humanity against him. | 你用他的人性对付他. |
[42:06] | His what? | 他的什么?! |
[42:07] | Jonas is right. That’s exactly what we did. | 乔纳斯说得对, 那就是我们所做的. |
[42:11] | He wasn’t human. | 他不是人类. |
[42:14] | Get that through your heads. | 你们搞清楚这点. |
[42:18] | He could have fooled me. | 他可以骗我的. |
[42:21] | We all know what would have happened if those things had gotten out. | 我们都知道要是那些东西 跑出去会有什么后果, |
[42:26] | Who was gonna stop ’em? | 谁能去阻止他们? |
[42:31] | We did the right thing. | 我们做的是对的. |
[42:36] | – I hope you’re right, sir. – So do I. | – 我希望你是对的,长官. – 我也是. |