时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | I’m sure I’ll see you again. | 我相信我会再见到你的. |
[00:13] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[00:15] | With any luck, I’ll get sick. | 如果好运的话,我会生病的. |
[00:20] | “With any luck, I’ll get sick”? | “如果好运的话,我会生病的”? |
[00:23] | Lieutenant Rush is a nurse. | Rush中尉是个护士, |
[00:26] | She works in the infirmary. | 她在医务室里工作. |
[00:29] | So you were… flirting? | 所以你就…逢场作戏? |
[00:31] | Well, I’m thinking of asking her out. | 我想约她出去. |
[00:34] | Then you should. | 那就约啊. |
[00:35] | In Kelowna, it’s common for that | 在基隆拿,通常都是 |
[00:37] | request to be passed on by a friend. | 经由朋友提出邀约的. |
[00:39] | Oh, it is not. | 喔,少来了. |
[00:40] | You could at least see if she’s receptive. | 至少你可以帮我查出她是不是有意思啊. |
[00:43] | Jonas, you are such a chickenshit. | – 乔纳斯,你真是个胆小鬼! – (警报) |
[00:46] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | (广播) 无预期的外太空活动. |
[00:51] | – Who is it? – The Russian team, ahead of schedule. | – 是谁? – 俄国队,少校,他们按照行程. |
[00:55] | They’re requesting a medical team. | 还要求医疗小组. |
[00:57] | Open the iris. | 打开虹旋门. |
[00:58] | Page General Hammond and Colonel O’Neill. | 呼叫哈蒙德将军和 欧尼尔上校到大门室. |
[01:19] | I thought aliens weren’t allowed | 没有事先许可不是不能 |
[01:22] | back to the SGC without prior permission. | 带外星人回星门指挥部的吗? |
[01:28] | Carter, what’s goin’ on? | 卡特,怎么了? |
[01:30] | Colonel Evanov and his team | 伊万诺夫中校和他的小队 |
[01:31] | brought this visitor back with them, sir. | 带了个 客人跟他们一起回来,长官. |
[01:34] | Sergei, who the hell’s that? | 谢尔盖,这是搞什么? |
[01:37] | I am Alebran. | 我叫艾勒布兰. |
[01:40] | Alebran has vital information on the Goa’uld Nirrti. | 艾勒布兰有关于勾阿呜的 内尔提的重要消息. |
[01:43] | What about her? | 她怎样? |
[01:44] | She is experimenting on my people, transforming us. | 她对我的同胞作实验, 转变我们. |
[01:49] | I knew you would want to know | 我知道你会想知道 |
[01:50] | what Nirrti was doing to his people, | 内尔提对这些人做了什么. |
[01:53] | since it was you who allowed her to go free. | 当初是你放走她的. |
[02:56] | Stargate.SG1-s06e16.Metamorphosis | |
[03:04] | Colonel, what’s going on? | 上校,怎么回事? |
[03:06] | Old Sergei brought this guy | 老谢尔盖没经过准许就带 |
[03:08] | back from 367 without authorisation. | 这家伙从367回来,长官. |
[03:10] | You’d better have a damn good reason. | 你最好有充分的理由. |
[03:13] | General, sir… | 将军,长官… |
[03:14] | Alebran and his people | 艾勒布兰和他的族人是 |
[03:16] | are innocent victims of Nirrti. | 内尔提无辜的受害者. |
[03:18] | I felt certain you’d wish to act. | 我确信你会想采取行动的. |
[03:20] | Colonel Evanov has promised you will help us. | 伊万诺夫中校保证过你会帮助我们的. |
[03:23] | Has he now? | 他现在有吗? |
[03:26] | Are you in pain? | 你不舒服? |
[03:29] | It’s nothing that I cannot endure. | 我可以忍. |
[03:33] | Please, I must know | 拜托,我必须知道 |
[03:34] | if you will help my people. | 你们会不会帮助我的同胞. |
[03:35] | Sir, I’d like to take him into isolation room three. | 长官,若你准许的话 我想带他到三号隔离室. |
[03:39] | – Very well. – Come with me. | – 很好. – 跟我来. |
[03:54] | We found him near the Stargate | 我们在完成对内尔提要塞地的 侦察后 |
[03:56] | after we performed a recon of Nirrti’s fortress, | 在星际之门附近发现他, |
[03:59] | or I should say he found us. | 或者应该说是他找到我们. |
[04:01] | Alebran has asked for our help to | 艾勒布兰要求我们帮他 |
[04:03] | save his people being held prisoner inside. | 救出被关在牢里的同胞. |
[04:07] | I thought that she was helping us. We all did. | 我以为她在帮我们,我们都是. |
[04:11] | And then I saw one of my people | 接着我看到一个我的族人 |
[04:13] | die in such a horrible way, I realised | 以我所知最恐怖的方式死去 |
[04:18] | When I questioned her methods, | 当我质疑她的方法时, |
[04:20] | she released me. | 她放了我. |
[04:21] | She let you go? | 她让你走? |
[04:23] | I was well enough to go home, she said. | 她说我已经好到可以回家. |
[04:27] | When I arrived back in the village, | 当我回到村里时, |
[04:30] | everyone was dead. | 所有人都死了. |
[04:31] | She’d lied to us. | 她骗我们. |
[04:33] | Those of us she took away | 我们这些被她带走的是 |
[04:36] | were the last of our people. | 我们族人中唯一的生还者, |
[04:38] | – She was using us. – You look OK to me. | – 她利用我们. – 我看你没事啊. |
[04:41] | Please, do not be fooled by my appearance. | 请你们不要被我的外表所骗, |
[04:44] | I have spent as much time in the machine as the others. | 我跟其他人在那机器里 待了一样多的时间, |
[04:48] | I know that I have been changed. | 我知道我已经从内部被改变, |
[04:51] | Inside, I am not like I was before. | 我不再是从前的我了. |
[04:54] | What kind of machine? | 什么样的机器? |
[04:56] | It’s one that sees inside of us. | 它可以看透我们. |
[04:59] | It lets her manipulate that which we are made of. | 它让她能够改变我们的组成. |
[05:02] | If he’s talking about a machine that | 如果他说的是实际存在 |
[05:04] | can directly alter human DNA in real time… | 能直接改变人类DNA的机器… |
[05:07] | You believe Nirrti is attempting to create a Hok’tar? | 你认为内尔提企图创造Hok’tar? |
[05:10] | I’m not familiar with that term. | 我对这个名词不熟. |
[05:12] | It means “advanced human”. | 意思是”先进的人类”. |
[05:13] | Nirrti wants to create the perfect human host | 内尔提对创造能增强她威力的 |
[05:16] | to increase her power. | 完美人类宿主很有兴趣. |
[05:17] | So… she’s at it again. | 那她又故计重施了. |
[05:20] | No, sir. This is worse. | 不,长官,这更糟. |
[05:22] | Sam’s right. | 山姆说得对. |
[05:24] | Up to now, Nirrti has been using eugenics, | 到目前为止,内尔提已经用过优生学, |
[05:27] | like with Cassandra’s people, | 像是卡珊卓的族人, |
[05:28] | breeding only those that | 只选择那些具有 |
[05:30] | demonstrated specific genetic attributes. | 特殊基因特质的进行育种. |
[05:33] | With a machine to alter DNA | 有了能改变DNA的机器 |
[05:34] | and a population to experiment on, | 和实验人群, |
[05:36] | Nirrti could create a new host, | 内尔提就能创造出新宿主, |
[05:38] | or alter the DNA of her current one. | 甚至是改变她目前本身的DNA. |
[05:40] | A Goa’uld with the powers of a Hok’tar. | 一个有Hok’tar能力的勾阿呜. |
[05:43] | Obviously we can’t let that happen. | 我们不能让这事发生. |
[05:45] | Nirrti does not have the power and resources of the other Goa’uld. | 你们也知道内尔提没有其他 勾阿呜般的能力和资源, |
[05:50] | She has only a small number of Jaffa in her service. | 她只有一小群贾法. |
[05:54] | I believe her capture, | 我相信要抓到她 |
[05:56] | or if necessary her assassination, | 或杀掉她 |
[05:58] | is quite possible. | 都很有可能. |
[06:01] | – Sir? – Agreed. | – 长官? – 同意. |
[06:04] | Can you get us in that fortress? | 你能带我们进要塞吗? |
[06:06] | No, I cannot go back. | 不,我不能回去. |
[06:07] | We’re offering to help your people. | 我们是要帮你的同胞. |
[06:09] | No, there’s no time. | 不,没时间了. |
[06:10] | I feel something happening. | 我感觉得到,出事了. |
[06:12] | Alebran believes Nirrti has the power to kill him, even here. | 艾勒布兰相信内尔提 即使在这里也有能力杀他. |
[06:16] | What if she does? | 如果她可以呢? |
[06:19] | Cassandra… | 卡珊卓… |
[06:20] | We need to know if Alebran has a device | 将军,我们必须查出艾勒布兰是否带有 |
[06:23] | like the one Nirrti placed in Cassandra. | 内尔提植入卡珊卓的类似装置. |
[06:25] | – You mean like a bomb? – Go. | – 你是说炸弹? – 去. |
[06:28] | Get him into x-ray. | 让我们送他去照X光,走. |
[06:30] | No, it’s too late. | 不要,太迟了. |
[06:32] | Breathe deeply. Go Let’s move | 深呼吸.我们走,快! |
[06:38] | Take it easy. | 走啊!…放轻松. |
[06:42] | What is happening? | (伊万诺夫) 怎么了? |
[06:43] | Several years ago Nirrti hid a naqahdah device | 几年前内尔提在 |
[06:46] | inside a young girl | 一个小女孩身上安置了 |
[06:47] | in order to destroy the SGC. | – 那夸达装置想毁掉星门指挥部. |
[06:49] | My team can take him back home. | 我的小队可以带他从星际之门回去. |
[06:51] | No, these devices detonate in close proximity to the Stargate. | 不行,那些装置的设计就是 在接近星际之门时引爆的. |
[06:55] | – You have to kill me. – Take it easy. | – 你们必须杀了我. – 放轻松就是了. |
[06:58] | Kill me now | 杀了我,现在就杀了我! |
[06:59] | Give him a sedative, 2cc Valium. | 镇静他,2毫升的安定. |
[07:00] | Something terrible is happening. | 可怕的事情在发生. |
[07:02] | We need a chest x-ray. | 我们要照胸部X光. |
[07:04] | – No – Get him down. | – 不! – 把他压回去. |
[07:06] | Please kill me | 不!请杀了我! |
[07:14] | Everybody get back | 大家后退! |
[07:35] | What happened? | 出了什么事? |
[07:40] | This is Hammond. | 这里是哈蒙德. |
[07:41] | Hazmat team to the level 22 elevators immediately. | 我要生化小组立刻到22层电梯来. |
[07:44] | It’s like every cell in his body broke down. | 看起来好像他的每个细胞就这么崩解了. |
[07:47] | Nirrti must have written some kind of | 内尔提一定是写了某种 |
[07:50] | time delay into his DNA. | 时间延迟指令到他的DNA上. |
[07:54] | There’s nothing we could have done, sir. | 我们做不了什么,长官. |
[07:57] | How soon can your team be ready? | 上校,你的小队要多久能准备好? |
[08:00] | Right away. | 马上,长官. |
[08:00] | I’d like to take SG-3 with me as backup. | 我想带SG-3去当后援. |
[08:03] | Very well. | 很好. |
[08:03] | Allow my team to join SG-1, General. | 请让我的小队加入SG-1,将军. |
[08:07] | I don’t think so, sir. | 我想不行,长官. |
[08:09] | Not so fast, Colonel. | 别那么快,上校. |
[08:13] | – Sir? – Lieutenant Colonel Evanov’s team | – 长官? – 伊万诺夫中校的小队 |
[08:16] | has gathered intelligence that could be useful to you. | 有着也许对你们有用的情报. |
[08:19] | We have scouted the entire area, sir. | 我的小队侦察过整个区域, |
[08:21] | I can get you right inside Nirrti’s fortress. | 我能带你们直接进入内尔提的要塞. |
[08:25] | Fine. Get geared up. | 好啦.去准备. |
[08:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[08:32] | General… | 将军… |
[08:33] | Like it or not, | 不管喜不喜欢, |
[08:34] | a Russian team is operating out of the SGC. | 俄国队也在星门指挥部外活动, |
[08:37] | I’ve been asked to integrate them more fully. | 我被要求将他们更进一步 整合进我们的任务当中. |
[08:40] | Does it have to be with my team? | 一定要是我的小队吗? |
[08:42] | Lieutenant Colonel Evanov’s a fine officer. | 伊万诺夫中校是个好军官, |
[08:46] | I’m sure you’ll agree. | 我相信你也同意. |
[08:47] | You’ll be in command. | 你会是指挥官. |
[08:51] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[08:53] | I’ll remind him of that. | 我会提醒他这点的. |
[09:07] | This is the path leading to the fortress, | 这就是通往要塞的小路, |
[09:10] | guarded by Jaffa. | 由贾法看守. |
[09:11] | – How many? – Only ten. | – 有多少? – 只有十个. |
[09:16] | All right, Evanov. You’re with us. | 好吧.伊万诺夫,你跟我们来. |
[09:50] | They’re well positioned. | 他们占了好位置. |
[09:52] | We’re gonna need a diversion. | 我们需要声东击西. |
[09:54] | Carter, Jonas, that’s you. | 卡特,乔纳斯,就是你们了. |
[10:59] | Kree, Jaffa | 可里, 贾法 |
[11:13] | – Colonel – I got him. | – 上校! – 我看到他了. |
[11:25] | Evanov, stay out here for now. | 伊万诺夫,留在原地, |
[11:27] | Watch our six. | 看住我们的背后. |
[11:28] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[11:55] | Colonel. | 上校. |
[12:02] | Please… don’t hurt us. | 求求你,别伤害我们. |
[12:08] | We’re not here to hurt anyone. | 我们不会伤害任何人的. |
[12:12] | We’ve come here to rescue you, | 我们是来救你们的, |
[12:14] | take you from this place. | 带你们离开这里. |
[12:16] | No, we can’t leave. | 不,不,我们不能走. |
[12:18] | One step at a time here, Jonas. | 慢慢来,乔纳斯. |
[12:23] | Where’s Nirrti? | 内尔提呢? |
[12:25] | She is not here. | 她不在. |
[12:26] | Are you expecting her back? | 你们在等她回来吗? |
[12:29] | Of course… for our treatments. | 当然了,回来治疗我们. |
[12:38] | My name is Jonas. | 我叫乔纳斯. |
[12:43] | I am… Wodan. | 我叫… 沃恩. |
[12:53] | We’ve come from a place called Earth… | 我们来自地球…. |
[12:59] | to help you… all of you. | 来帮你们的. |
[13:05] | That is not necessary. | 那不需要. |
[13:09] | Nirrti is helping us. | 内尔提在帮我们. |
[13:23] | – Excuse me? – She cares for us. | – 啥? – 她关心我们. |
[13:27] | Nirrti is our god. | 内尔提是我们的神. |
[13:29] | Nirrti is of a race called the Goa’uld. | 内尔提属于一支叫勾阿呜的种族. |
[13:31] | They are parasitical beings | 他们是寄生性生物, |
[13:34] | that use our kind as hosts. | 以我们的种族当成宿主. |
[13:37] | We are very ill. | 我们病得很重. |
[13:40] | Nirrti is curing us of our sickness. | 内尔提治疗我们的病. |
[13:44] | That is most unlikely. | 那是不可能的. |
[13:46] | When the god Nirrti came, | 当内尔提神来到时, |
[13:48] | a great plague had befallen our people. | 我们的族人正遭到重大疫疾肆虐, |
[13:54] | We were dying. | 我们快死了. |
[13:57] | With the machine, Nirrti has kept us alive. | 内尔提用那部机器让我们活下来. |
[14:03] | Check it out. | 去查查. |
[14:10] | Don’t take this wrong, friend, | 别误会我,朋友, |
[14:13] | but… if this is cured… | 这算治疗?… |
[14:17] | My brother Alebran once looked as I do now. | 我的兄弟艾勒布兰 曾一度和我现在一样, |
[14:22] | In time, she made him whole again. | 到时候她会让他完全复原的. |
[14:27] | Alebran, you say? | 你说艾勒布兰? |
[14:31] | Your brother is dead. | 你的兄弟死了. |
[14:33] | Nirrti allowed him to return to our village. | 内尔提让他回我们村子去了. |
[14:36] | There’s no one left alive at your village. | 你们村里没有活人了. |
[14:40] | Alebran told us himself. | 艾勒布兰亲口告诉我们的. |
[14:43] | Wha… ? | 吭…? |
[14:46] | Might have been a different Alebran. | 也许是另一个艾勒布兰. |
[14:49] | It’s… a popular name. | 这是个…很大众的名字. |
[14:54] | The point is, we need to know exactly | 重点是,我们要知道 |
[14:57] | when and where Nirrti’s coming back. | 内尔提会在何时何地回来. |
[15:00] | Very soon. | 很快. |
[15:02] | And when she comes, she will punish you. | 而且她来时会惩罚你们. |
[15:07] | Your people were never sick. | 你的同胞根本没病. |
[15:12] | – Nirrti’s been lying to you. – No | – 内尔提骗你们的. – 不. |
[15:15] | No, the plague ravaged our people long before she came. | 不,这疾病在她来之前很久 就蹂躏我们的族人了, |
[15:20] | Our village was almost wiped out. | 我们的村庄几乎被灭绝. |
[15:22] | It is possible she found them like this | 有可能她发现他们的情况 |
[15:25] | and took advantage of their situation. | 并加以利用. |
[15:28] | She brought me to this place. | 她带我来这里, |
[15:31] | She gave me back my life. | 她救了我的命. |
[15:33] | You said Nirrti would be returning for your treatments. | 你说内尔提会回来治疗你们? |
[15:36] | What if you didn’t get them? | 如果你们没有接受治疗呢? |
[15:38] | We would die. | 我们会死. |
[15:39] | We must receive treatment by tomorrow. | 我们明天必须接受治疗. |
[15:44] | Their mutations might be unstable. | 他们的变化可能还不稳定. |
[15:47] | So… what happened to Alebran | 所以如果他们没回到那机器去, |
[15:50] | will most likely happen to them too, | 发生在艾勒布兰身上的事 |
[15:52] | if they don’t go back in that machine. | 可能也会发生在他们身上. |
[15:54] | This is incredibly advanced technology. | 长官,这是个先进到不可思议的科技. |
[15:57] | My guess is that it was built by the Ancients. | 我猜也许是古人做的. |
[16:00] | Can you figure it out? | 你能弄懂它吗? |
[16:02] | Not by tomorrow. | 明天前不行. |
[16:04] | Maybe with a few days and a lot of help. | 有很多人帮忙的话也许要几天. |
[16:10] | – We’re gonna need Nirrti, sir. – Yeah. | – 我们需要内尔提,长官. – 对. |
[16:14] | Figure out what you can. | 尽量弄懂它, |
[16:15] | I’ll go brief Evanov. | 我去跟伊伊万诺夫报告. |
[16:17] | Jonas, Teal’c, take these folk someplace | 乔纳斯, 提亚克,把这些好兄弟们带到 |
[16:19] | where they can be comfortable. | 他们可以好好休息一阵子的地方. |
[16:22] | He intends to kill her. | 他想杀了她. |
[16:29] | What? | 什么? |
[16:30] | You are planning to kill Nirrti. | 你计划杀了内尔提. |
[16:36] | Are you certain, Eggar? | 你确定吗,埃加? |
[16:38] | Yes, even now. | 对,就算现在… |
[16:40] | No. First I intend to ask her, in the nicest possible way, | 错.首先我打算好好请她 – |
[16:45] | to undo what she’s done to you folks. | – 还原她在你们身上做的事情, |
[16:48] | You’ll just have to trust me. | 你们只管相信我, |
[16:50] | We came here to help you. | 我们来这里是要帮你们的. |
[16:52] | Only because you believe | 只因为你相信 |
[16:54] | you are responsible for what has happened to us. | 你要对发生在 我们身上的事负责. |
[16:59] | Do what you can. | 看你能查出什么. |
[17:05] | – Colonel. – Nirrti’s not home. | – 上校. – 内尔提不在. |
[17:08] | She must have left while we were on Earth. | 她一定是趁我们在地球时离开的. |
[17:11] | She’s coming back. I wanna set up an ambush. | 显然她会回来,我要设埋伏. |
[17:14] | I will inform my men. | 我会通知我的人. |
[17:15] | Your team will be our backup. | 你的队员当我们的后援. |
[17:17] | We need her alive. | 而且我们得活捉她. |
[17:19] | She’s the only one that knows | 现在她是这里唯一一个 |
[17:20] | how to use that machine. | 知道怎么操作那机器的人. |
[17:22] | Very well. | 很好. |
[17:24] | By the way, did you talk to any of the people in there, | 对了,你在这边跟 艾勒布兰 |
[17:28] | other than Alebran? | 以外的人谈过话吗? |
[17:30] | No. Why? | 没有,怎么? |
[17:33] | Probably nothing. | 也许没什么. |
[17:37] | I’ll relieve you in two hours. | 我在两小时后会来跟你换班. |
[18:10] | – This is where you sleep? – Yes. | – 这是你们睡觉的地方吗? – 对. |
[18:19] | How did you… ? | 你怎么…? |
[18:20] | We cannot allow you to harm Nirrti. | 我们不能让你们伤害内尔提. |
[18:26] | We have no quarrel with your people, | 我们不是来和你们争吵的, |
[18:29] | but I must insist you enter this cage. | 但我坚持你们必须进入笼里. |
[18:42] | And I must insist the same of you. | 而我坚持你们同样的事情. |
[18:55] | You’re making a mistake. | 沃恩,你犯下大错了! |
[18:57] | No. It is you who has made the mistake, Jonas. | 不,犯错的是你们,乔纳斯. |
[19:05] | She is coming. | 她来了. |
[19:13] | Jonas, I’m already stymied here. | 乔纳斯,我碰上瓶颈了. |
[19:16] | I could really use your help. | 我极需要你的帮忙… |
[19:18] | Jonas? | 乔纳斯?… |
[19:21] | Colonel, Jonas isn’t responding. | 上校, 乔纳斯没有回应他的无线电呼叫. |
[19:23] | Understood. | 知道了… |
[19:24] | Jonas? Teal’c? | 乔纳斯? 提亚克? |
[19:30] | Evanov, this is SG-1 niner. Come in. | 伊万诺夫,这里是SG-1九个.回答? |
[19:37] | Carter, stay put. I’m on my way. | 卡特,待在原地,我就到. |
[19:40] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[20:48] | I’m sure you’re aware that | (扭曲声) 我相信你知道 |
[20:50] | a second shot from this weapon will kill. | 这种武器的第二击会杀死人. |
[20:53] | This weapon kills on the first shot. | 这种武器的第一击就能杀人. |
[20:55] | Then why haven’t you already fired? | 那你为什么还不开枪? |
[20:58] | Cos I need you alive. | 因为我要你活着. |
[21:00] | – You? – Yeah. | – 你? – 我知道. |
[21:02] | I know it’s kinda hard to believe. | 难以置信是吧. |
[21:06] | But I need you to help these people. | 但我要你救这些人. |
[21:09] | But I am helping them. | 我是在救他们. |
[21:11] | Yeah, I can see that. | 对,我看得出来. |
[21:13] | Appearances can be deceiving, Colonel. | 外表会骗人的,欧尼尔上校. |
[21:36] | Now… as I said… | 现在,照我说的做… |
[21:46] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[22:17] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[22:18] | Sir. | 长官. |
[22:22] | I really, really don’t like that woman. | 我真的,真的不喜欢那个女人. |
[22:30] | – Yes, sir. – O’Neill. | – 是,长官. – (提亚克) 欧尼尔. |
[22:37] | – This is an unpleasant surprise. – Indeed. | – 这真是令人不高兴的惊喜. – 确实. |
[23:01] | Wodan’s telekinetic. | 沃恩会心灵移物, |
[23:02] | He took our weapons by thinking it. | 他光是用想的 就把武器从我们手里拿走. |
[23:05] | Nirrti is progressing in her attempt to create a Hok’tar. | 内尔提很显然在进行她 创造Hok’tar的企图. |
[23:09] | – Maybe we’re too late. – No. | – 也许我们太迟了. – 不. |
[23:11] | These genetic manipulations are unstable. She’s not there yet. | 基因变化还不稳定, 她还没成功. |
[23:16] | Eggar’s telepathic. | 埃加会读心术, |
[23:17] | He did know that Colonel O’Neill intended on killing Nirrti. | 他的确知道 欧尼尔上校想杀了内尔提. |
[23:21] | That was not my intention. | 我才没有. |
[23:25] | Who knows what abilities these others possess? | 谁知道其他人拥有什么能力? |
[23:28] | Enhanced senses, superhuman strength? | 我是说感官力提高,超人力量等? |
[23:38] | Hey, folks? | 嗨,各位? |
[23:42] | How you doin’? Jack O’Neill, Earth. Listen. | 你们好吗? 杰克 欧尼尔,地球.听着. |
[23:45] | Originally we came here to rescue you. | 原本我们是来救你们的, |
[23:51] | But, as you can see, | 但你们看到了, |
[23:52] | we’ve run into a bit of a snag. | 我们这儿遇上了点障碍. |
[23:55] | So if any of you can bend steel with your bare hands, | 所以如果你们能够徒手折弯金属, |
[23:58] | or happen to be more powerful than a locomotive, | 或正好比蒸气火车头更够力, |
[24:02] | just raise your hand. | 只需要举起你的手 |
[24:07] | Identify yourselves. | 麻烦举个手…表明你的身分… |
[24:14] | Let us know where you are. | 让我们知道你在哪. |
[24:19] | Must not know what a locomotive is. | 八成不知道什么是蒸气火车头. |
[24:29] | Wood Man. Buddy. | Wood兄,伙计. |
[24:38] | Listen. I think we’re dealin’ | 听着,我想我们这儿 |
[24:40] | with a bit of a misunderstanding here. | 是有点小误解. |
[24:43] | Do you think Nirrti will keep you alive with these powers | 你们真的认为 内尔提在结束实验后 – |
[24:47] | after she’s finished her experiments? | 会让你们带着这种能力活下去吗? |
[24:50] | She’s using you. | 她在利用你们. |
[25:02] | What’d she do to him? | 她把他怎么了? |
[25:03] | You are next. | 你是下一个. |
[25:06] | I think I’m next. | 啊,我想我才是下一个. |
[25:07] | Nirrti has asked for this one. | 内尔提指名要她. |
[25:10] | – And I’m asking you to take me… – No | – 而我要你换成我!… – 不! |
[25:18] | All right, look. | 好了,听着. |
[25:20] | If you really can see in my mind, | 如果你真的能读我的心, |
[25:23] | you know we came here to help you. | 你就知道我们是来帮你们的. |
[25:25] | I did sense that when you first arrived, | 你们刚到时我是有感应到, |
[25:28] | but when I looked deeper into your mind, | 但当我更深入你的内心时, |
[25:31] | I realised that you would sacrifice us all | 我发现你为了毁掉内尔提, |
[25:34] | if necessary to destroy Nirrti. | 必要时会愿意牺牲我们全部. |
[25:36] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的. |
[25:38] | You cannot lie to me. | 你骗不了我. |
[25:43] | Come. | 过来! |
[25:51] | At least I’ll find out how the machine works. | 至少我能知道那机器是怎么作用的. |
[26:25] | Major Carter, I am pleased to | 卡特少校, 我真高兴 |
[26:28] | have such an excellent subject. | 能有这么优秀的实验对象. |
[26:32] | I might consider you for my new host. | 我也许会考虑你当我的新宿主. |
[26:35] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死了. |
[26:36] | True. That’s far more likely. | 没错,这是很可能发生的. |
[26:41] | Now… step inside. | 现在… 踏进来. |
[27:03] | Let’s see what you’re made of. | 现在,让我看看你是什么做的. |
[27:22] | Colonel, I’m sorry. | 上校,对不起. |
[27:25] | I should never have allowed myself to be captured. | 我不应该让自己被俘的. |
[27:34] | Did you get a message off to your team? | 你有传讯给你的队员吗? |
[27:37] | I tried, but my radio… | 我试了,但我的无线电… |
[27:39] | – Yanked right out of your hand? – Da. | – 从你手中被扯掉? – 对. |
[27:43] | And at the same moment I was struck by a zat’n’ktel… | 同时我也被不知道哪里 |
[27:47] | … that appeared from nowhere. | 冒出来的冉特尼可泰欧给击中. |
[27:55] | My team would follow their standing orders to return to base… | 如果我们隔了这么久还没联络, |
[27:59] | … if we were out of contact this long. | 我的小队会遵守作战命令返回基地. |
[28:02] | Perhaps General Hammond will send reinforcements. | 也许哈蒙德将军会送援军来. |
[28:04] | Hopefully it won’t come to that. | – 希望别到那个地步. |
[28:10] | What’d they do to you up there? | 他们在那上面对你怎么了? |
[28:13] | I don’t know for how long I was in the machine. | 我不知道我在她那机器里待了多久, |
[28:17] | Or what she did. | 还有她到底做了什么. |
[28:19] | But… something is different. | 但我知道有东西变得不一样了. |
[28:24] | We’ll get out of this. | 我们会想出办法的. |
[28:29] | Where is Major Carter? | 卡特少校呢? |
[28:45] | Enough. She has served her purpose. | 够了,她已经尽了她的用途. |
[28:53] | Bring me the one called Jonas. | 把那个叫乔纳斯的给我带来. |
[29:17] | Fellas, you wanna do me a favour? | 嘿,伙伴们!帮我个忙, |
[29:19] | Let her know that I’m next. | 回去告诉她 我是下一个, |
[29:21] | She should pick me. | 你们应该选我. |
[29:23] | Her will is my command. | 她的愿望就是我的命令. |
[29:26] | Yeah, well… there’s your mistake, right there. | 对啦… 这就是你们错误之处. |
[29:33] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯. |
[30:01] | You didn’t see that coming, did you? | 你没看到这个吧? |
[30:11] | Do not attempt that again | 不准再这么做了! |
[30:22] | – Carter. – Sir… | – 卡特? – 长官… |
[30:26] | You made it through. You’re gonna be all right. | 你能撑过去的,你会没事的. |
[30:29] | No, sir. I don’t think I am. | 不,长官,我想不行. |
[30:49] | We have not met. | 我们没见过. |
[30:50] | No, but I have heard a lot about you. | 没,但我听说过很多你的事. |
[31:00] | You’re not human. | 你不是人类. |
[31:02] | I’m human. I’m just not from Earth. | 我是人类.只是不是来自地球. |
[31:07] | A Goa’uld took my ancestors | 一个像你的勾阿呜 |
[31:09] | from Earth thousands of years ago | 几千年前把我的祖先 |
[31:10] | enslaved them. | 从地球带走并奴役他们. |
[31:12] | Sadly, it was not I. | 可惜那不是我. |
[31:31] | The few thousand years on another world | 这几千年在其他星球上 |
[31:33] | have changed you more than you know. | 对你们产生的变化比你所知的还要多. |
[31:49] | Are you in pain? | 你痛吗? |
[31:53] | Something is happening. I can feel it. | 有事情发生了,我感觉得到. |
[31:58] | – Is there water? – We’ll ask. | – 有没有水? – 我们问看看. |
[32:04] | Try to rest. | 试着休息一下. |
[32:17] | I have tried to communicate with the other prisoners. | 我试着跟其他的犯人沟通, |
[32:20] | They also believe Nirrti is a god. | 但他们也都相信内尔提是神, |
[32:23] | They will not listen. | 他们不肯听. |
[32:26] | He’s in pretty bad shape. | 他的状况很糟. |
[32:28] | He is suffering the same symptoms as Alebran. | 他显然跟艾勒布兰的症状相同. |
[32:31] | We gotta get to that guy… | 我们得找那家伙… |
[32:33] | what’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[32:34] | – Wodan. – No, the other one. | – 沃恩. – 不,另外一个. |
[32:37] | – Eggar. – Yeah. | – 埃加. – 对. |
[32:40] | If he can read my mind, | 我是说他既然可以读到我的心思, |
[32:41] | why can’t he read Nirrti’s? | 为什么不能读内尔提的? |
[32:43] | He can’t read minds all the time. | 他无法一直读心, |
[32:45] | He’d have known Jonas was gonna jump. | 否则他就会知道乔纳斯要扑向他. |
[32:47] | Perhaps he is afraid to look into the mind of | 也许他害怕看进一个 |
[32:50] | one he perceives as a god. | 他认为是神的人的心里. |
[32:54] | – What? – Nothing. I’m fine. | – 怎么了? – 没事,我很好. |
[32:58] | Get some rest. | 休息一下. |
[33:02] | It’s an order. | 这是命令. |
[33:57] | Why did you… bring me here? | 你干嘛带我来这儿? |
[34:00] | Because you’re different. | (内尔提) 因为你不一样. |
[34:10] | How’s that? | 怎么说? |
[34:11] | You are much closer than the others. | 你比其他人更接近. |
[34:14] | Ah. | 啊. |
[34:16] | With my help, you could complete the transformation. | 有我的帮助你就可以完成转型. |
[34:19] | End up looking like those others? | 然后变得像那些人一样? |
[34:22] | No, I assure you. | 不会,我跟你保证. |
[34:27] | You must know that you are capable of much more | 你要知道你能得到比那些塔瑞 – |
[34:31] | than the petty tasks that life among the Tauri can offer. | – 所提供的更好的生活方式. |
[34:38] | Uh… | 呃… |
[34:40] | I… like my life the way it is. | 我挺满意我现在的生活. |
[34:44] | I can make you more powerful than you could imagine. | 我能让你比你所能想像的更有力量, |
[34:49] | The powers you have seen in Wodan and the others? | 那些你在沃恩和 其他人身上见到的力量. |
[34:52] | Only a fraction of what I could give you. | 只需要我给你一点点助力. |
[34:58] | Well, that is definitely the most interesting offer | 这真是我长久以来 – |
[35:04] | I’ve had in a very long time. | – 听过最有意思的提议. |
[35:10] | But you can’t risk giving me those kind of powers | 但你不会随便给我这些力量, |
[35:15] | unless you’re certain that | 除非你确定 |
[35:17] | I won’t use them against you. | 我不会用它们来对付你. |
[35:19] | Once I share those powers, | 一旦我分享这些力量, |
[35:23] | we could rule the galaxy… together. | 我们就可以一起统治银河系. |
[35:31] | What about everyone else? | 那其他人呢? |
[35:35] | – Unnecessary. – Wow. | – 那就不需要他们了. – 喔-哦-. |
[35:39] | I can only imagine what it would be like | 我只能想像 |
[35:42] | to have powers like that. | 有那些力量会怎么样… |
[35:47] | What would I do? | 我要怎么做? |
[35:51] | I guess the first thing I would do… | 我想首先… |
[35:56] | would be to free my friends | 我会释放我的朋友, |
[35:59] | and all those other people you have caged up down there. | 还有那些被你关在下面的人. |
[36:05] | And then I would destroy you. | 然后我会毁了你. |
[36:10] | Not necessarily in that order, | 不见得要按照顺序, |
[36:13] | but you get the idea? | 但你知道意思. |
[36:23] | Take him away and bring O’Neill. | 把他弄走,带欧尼尔来. |
[36:27] | Once you have seen what has happened to the others, | 等你看到发生在其他人身上的事后, |
[36:29] | perhaps you will change your mind. | 也许你就会改变心意. |
[36:46] | – Evanov? – Dead. | – 伊万诺夫? – 死了. |
[36:50] | Just like Alebran. | 就跟艾勒布兰一样. |
[36:54] | Yeah, that’s right. Nirrti killed your brother. | 对,没错,内尔提杀了你兄弟. |
[37:01] | Go ahead. Take a look in my mind | 来啊,你不相信的话 |
[37:03] | if you don’t believe me. | 就看看我的心智, |
[37:05] | Better yet… look into Nirrti’s head. | 或者最好…看进内尔提的脑袋. |
[37:09] | – That is forbidden. – No kiddin’ | – 那是被禁止的. – 是喔. |
[37:11] | Because she’s hiding something. | 因为她隐瞒了事情. |
[37:13] | She is a god. She would know. | 她是神,她会知道的. |
[37:15] | She would not know, because she is not a god. | 她不会知道,因为她不是神. |
[37:21] | O’Neill is next. | 欧尼尔是下一个. |
[37:25] | Look… she just killed a good man. | 听着,她刚害死一个好人, |
[37:30] | She’ll do the same to the rest of us. | 她会杀了我们全部. |
[37:33] | Together you’re stronger than she is. | 团结起来你们会比她更强, |
[37:36] | You just don’t realise it. | 你们只是不知道而已. |
[38:06] | You know, you’re right. I did wanna kill her. | 你知道吗,你没错, 我是想杀了她. |
[38:11] | But if you’d look into her mind, | 不过你只要看进她心里那么一秒, |
[38:13] | you’d wanna do the same thing | 你就会因为她对你同胞所做的事 |
[38:16] | for what she’s done to your people. | 而采取同样的行动. |
[38:37] | You should not have come here. | 你不该来这里的,欧尼尔. |
[38:39] | Can you undo what you did to Carter? | 你能解除你对卡特所做的改变吗? |
[38:41] | If I choose to. | 如果我要的话. |
[38:43] | I let you go once. | 我放过你一次, |
[38:45] | We made a deal, I honoured it. | 我们约定过的,我遵守它. |
[38:47] | I told you then I would not have done the same. | 那我告诉你我不会. |
[38:53] | Fix what you’ve done to Carter, | 修正你对卡特所做的, |
[38:55] | let the rest of my team go. That’s all I ask. | 让我其他的队员走,我只要求这样. |
[38:59] | You can do whatever you want to me. | 你可以对我为所欲为. |
[39:02] | Yes, Colonel. I can. | 没错,上校,我就是可以为所欲为. |
[39:23] | Stop | 住手! |
[39:26] | What he says is true. | 他说的是真话. |
[39:29] | – My brother? – She murdered him. | – 我兄弟? – 她谋杀了他. |
[39:32] | She has murdered hundreds of our people | 她还杀了几百个我们的同胞, |
[39:35] | and she intends to do the same to us. | 而她也打算对我们做同样的事. |
[39:38] | Jaffa Kree | 贾法 可里! |
[39:46] | I command you | 我命令你! |
[40:02] | Wodan… | 沃恩… |
[40:04] | – Stop. – I am your god | – 停手. – 我是你的神. |
[40:06] | We need her alive. | 沃恩,我们需要她活着. |
[40:12] | Wodan, she’s the only one who can help your people. | 她是唯一能救你同胞的人. |
[40:17] | I can make you more powerful than your wildest dreams. | 我能让你拥有无法想像的威力. |
[40:33] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么那么做? |
[40:36] | She deserved to die. | 她活该. |
[40:38] | She was Carter’s only chance. | 她是卡特唯一的希望! |
[40:40] | Not so, O’Neill. | 不尽然,欧尼尔. |
[40:43] | Before she died, I looked into Nirrti’s mind… | 内尔提死前我看进她的心里…. |
[40:48] | and took what I needed. | 并得到我要的东西. |
[40:52] | Hurry… while there is still time. | 快点,还有时间. |
[41:09] | Sir. | 长官. |
[41:20] | It is done. You are as you were before. | 好了,你又跟从前一样了. |
[41:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[41:28] | Yes… thank you. | 对,谢谢你. |
[41:31] | We can all be as we were before, | 你对我们展示实情, |
[41:33] | now that you have shown us the truth. | 我们都能再跟以前一样了. |
[41:36] | Hail Dorothy. The Wicked Witch is dead. | 坏巫婆死了,桃乐丝万岁! |
[41:44] | It’s a movie. Margaret Hamilton… | 那是部电影, 玛格丽特汉弥尔顿演的… |
[41:47] | The point is, with Nirrti gone, | 重要的是内尔提死了, |
[41:49] | you can get back to your lives, | 你们能恢复正常的生活, |
[41:51] | rebuild your village. | 重建你们的村子. |
[41:53] | We can help with food and supplies, | 我们能接济你们食物和补给品, |
[41:55] | get you back on track. | 让你们重上轨道. |
[41:56] | Once we get to know each other better, | 等我们彼此更熟悉后, |
[41:59] | I’d like a chance to study this machine. | 我希望能有机会好好研究这机器. |
[42:05] | As soon as we have made our people whole again, | 一旦我们的同胞都恢复正常后, |
[42:09] | we intend to destroy it. | 我们打算毁掉它. |
[42:13] | But it’s incredibly advanced technology… | 但这是非常先进的科技… |
[42:17] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[42:19] | Don’t you think it would be for the best? | 你不觉得这是最好的办法吗? |
[42:23] | Yes, sir. I guess it would. | 是,长官,我想是的. |
[42:29] | To Oz? | 到奥兹国…? |
[42:33] | It’s… part of that movie. | 这也是电影里的… |
[42:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |