时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | The new animal took a look around | 那个新来的动物看了看四周 |
[00:18] | and immediately chose a place next to the laziest, | 迅速地选择了在马厩里 |
[00:21] | greediest beast in the stable. | 靠近那懒惰而贪婪的怪物的地方 |
[00:23] | The master saw this, | 大师看见了事儿 |
[00:24] | put a yoke on him | 于是他把那怪物套上了轭 |
[00:26] | and took him back to the merchant. | 并把他带回了市场上. |
[00:27] | We’ve heard this one already. | 这个我们已经听过了. |
[00:30] | Has it lost its meaning? | 有什么讲错的地方吗? |
[00:32] | You told it just now on the way down to the water hole. | 刚才在去那水洞的路上你已经说过了. |
[01:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[01:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[02:13] | Stargate.SG1-s07e01.Fallen | |
[02:59] | I got it. | 我发现了. |
[03:02] | I got it. Teal’c! Teal’c! | 我发现了. 提亚克! 提亚克! |
[03:04] | I got it. | 我发现了. |
[03:09] | I got it. | 我发现了. |
[03:12] | Sorry, Tyler. | 对不起, 泰勒. |
[03:14] | Siler. Master Sergeant Siler. | 赛勒. 军士长赛勒. |
[03:17] | Three, please. | 三个,谢谢. |
[03:23] | It’s not the Lost City. | 那不叫失落的城市. |
[03:25] | There’s a subtle difference in meaning | 当阿斯加德在翻译早期古人文字的时候, |
[03:28] | in Asgard translations of early Ancient. | 出现了一些小小的理解误差. |
[03:31] | Excuse me. Watch it, watch it. | 对不起. 看这儿, 看这儿. |
[03:36] | Hey, where’s Major Carter? | 嗨, 卡特少校在哪儿? |
[03:39] | She’s in Hammond’s office. | 她在哈蒙德的办公室. |
[03:47] | According to the Tok’ra, | 根据托克拉所说的, |
[03:49] | Anubis is decimating the forces of | 阿努比斯正在屠杀 |
[03:52] | the remaining System Lords. | 旧统治系统的势力. |
[03:54] | I got it. | 我发现了. |
[03:56] | Hopefully it’s not contagious. | 幸好没有传染性 |
[03:58] | Ha, ha. | 哈, 哈. |
[03:59] | The Lost City. | 失落城市. |
[04:02] | On the tablet. | 碑上的. |
[04:03] | You found it? | 你知道是怎么会事了? |
[04:05] | Yeah, only it’s not the Lost City. | 是的, 只不过那不是失落城市. |
[04:08] | That never made sense. | 没道理呀? |
[04:08] | The tablet is written in Ancient. | 碑是古人写的. |
[04:10] | How could they lose their own city? | 他们怎么会把自己的城市弄丢了? |
[04:12] | And why call it the Lost City? | 然后为什么又叫它失落城市? |
[04:14] | They’d call it by its name. | 他们应该叫它本来的名字才对. |
[04:16] | Mr Quinn… | 奎恩 |
[04:17] | It’s the City of the Lost. | 应该是被遗失的城市. |
[04:19] | Do you have a gate address? | 你有星门地址吗? |
[04:20] | There’s a reference | 这里已有些眉目了,在 |
[04:22] | in some translations that Dr Jackson was working on | 杰克森博士翻译的文章里面, |
[04:25] | to a city of the Ancients called Vis Uban | 那个被古人叫做维苏般的城市 |
[04:27] | as a place where plague began. | 发生了瘟疫之类的什么东西. |
[04:29] | This was gonna be the crown jewel in the entire Ancient domain. | 它曾是整个古人的掌上明珠. |
[04:33] | It was still under construction | 但当那种瘟疫什么的来临时, |
[04:35] | when the plague broke out. | 它还在建设当中. |
[04:36] | Two words: Gate address. | 两个词:星门地址. |
[04:39] | Four years ago when Ancient knowledge | 四年前,当欧尼尔上校 |
[04:41] | was downloaded to Colonel O’Neill’s mind | 将古人智慧输入大脑时 |
[04:43] | he put a bunch of new gate addresses | 他在星门指挥部的电脑里输入了 |
[04:46] | into the SGC computer. | 一串新的星门地址. |
[04:48] | How many did he put in there? | 他到底在那儿输了多少地址? |
[04:50] | We’ve been sending probes | 我们已经派出了探测器, |
[04:52] | and cataloguing them. | 正在分析当中. |
[04:53] | Any relevant planet goes on the mission list. | 所有相关的星球都在任务名单上. |
[04:55] | How many have been sent probes? | 有多少个已经派出了探测器? |
[04:58] | Less than a quarter. | 至少四分之一. |
[05:00] | Do you think he got these gate addresses randomly, | 你认为他是胡乱输的地址, |
[05:03] | or could there be an order? | 还是有规律的联系呢? |
[05:05] | Yeah, I suppose. | 我想应该是有规律的. |
[05:06] | If Vis Uban wasn’t finished at the time | 如果在古人文明消失时, |
[05:08] | the Ancient civilisation fell… | 维苏般还没建好 |
[05:10] | You’re saying the city we’re looking for | 你的意思是我们要找的城市 |
[05:12] | is the last on the list. | 在这个名单的最后. |
[05:14] | We’ve been going in order from first to last, right? | 我们是按先后顺序来进行的,是吗? |
[05:18] | Send a probe. | 派个探测器. |
[05:20] | Yes, sir. | 遵命. |
[05:24] | We’re not talking about a common cold, Carter. | 我们谈论的不是伤风感冒,卡特. |
[05:27] | It was the plague. | 那是瘟疫什么的. |
[05:28] | Sir, we don’t wear a HazMat every time | 长官,我们不必每次穿梭 |
[05:30] | we step through the gate. | 都要穿生化防护衣. |
[05:32] | There’s always a chance | 但我们每次都有 |
[05:33] | we could be exposed to something dangerous. | 被一些东西感染的可能呀! |
[05:35] | The place is called the City of the Dead. | 这个叫死亡之城的地方. |
[05:39] | City of the Lost, actually, sir. | 事实上,他叫被遗失的城市,长官. |
[05:42] | Not for lack of a sense of direction. | 不是因为缺乏方向感了. |
[06:07] | Well, these folks don’t look lost, nor dead. | 啊?这些家伙看起来不象是迷失或死翘翘的. |
[06:12] | I don’t think that these are the Ancients. | 我可不认为他们是古人. |
[06:16] | I mean, anything’s possible, but… | 我是说万事皆有可能,惟独 |
[06:18] | they look like some sort of a nomadic tribe | 他们看上去象某个 |
[06:21] | that’s just taken up residence. | 只知道迁徙 的游牧民族. |
[06:32] | Greetings. | 幸会 |
[06:34] | Greetings. | 幸会 |
[06:36] | We’re travellers from a planet called Earth. | 我们是来自地球的旅行者. |
[06:40] | You came through the Chaapa-ai? | 你们从恰怕艾来? |
[06:42] | The Stargate. Chaapa-ai. | 星际之门. 恰怕艾. |
[06:46] | He is Jaffa. | 他是个贾法. |
[06:48] | No, but he plays one on TV. | 不,但是他在电视上扮演贾法 |
[06:51] | This is Teal’c. | 这是提亚克. |
[06:53] | He’s no longer allied with the Goa’uld. | 他不再是勾阿呜的同盟了. |
[06:55] | He’s a friend. As are we. | 他是朋友,我们也是. |
[06:57] | We too are travellers. | 我们也是旅行者. |
[06:59] | This place is not our original home, | 这里并不是我们原来的家园, |
[07:02] | but we have been here for some time now. | 只不过我们在这待了很久了. |
[07:06] | If you wish to lay claim… | 如果你们想提出要求 |
[07:09] | No. No, no, nothing like that. | 不,不,没什么要求. |
[07:11] | We just want the opportunity to learn more about your people | 我们只是想寻求一个了解你们 |
[07:15] | and to take a really good look around these ruins. | 并能好好在这遗迹附近转转的机会. |
[07:19] | We did a sweep of the area, sir. | 长官,我们已经搜查过这附近了. |
[07:21] | Maintain a secure perimeter. 50 metres radius from the gate. | 离门50米半径范围内不用戒严. |
[07:25] | Sir? | 长官? |
[07:40] | They are travellers, like us. | 他们和我们一样,是旅行者. |
[07:47] | They say they are friends. | 他们说他们是朋友. |
[07:49] | No one can be a friend | 不知道能否信任的人 |
[07:51] | if you know not whether to trust them. | 怎么能说是朋友呢? |
[07:53] | Don’t judge a book by its cover. | 人不可貌相. |
[07:55] | Enemies’ promises were made to be broken. | 敌人的承诺是用来违背的. |
[07:59] | And yet honesty is the best policy. | 可是诚实是最好的对策. |
[08:04] | He that has too many friends has none. | 滥交朋友的人没有朋友. |
[08:06] | Ah, but birds of a feather… | 啊,但一丘之貉 |
[08:12] | I’m unfamiliar with that story. | 那个故事我不了解. |
[08:16] | What lesson does it teach? | 它讲的什么寓言? |
[08:19] | It has to do with flocking, and togetherness… | 是指一群人来做事, 和团队精神 |
[08:25] | and, to be honest, | 老实说, |
[08:26] | I’m not that familiar with the particulars myself. | 具体细节我也不太清楚. |
[08:29] | The point is, we’re not your enemy. | 关键是我们不是敌人. |
[08:31] | Give us a chance to prove it. | 给我们一个机会证明这些. |
[08:35] | Colonel. | 上校. |
[08:38] | We found something you might want to see. | 我们发现了一些可能你很感兴趣的. |
[08:53] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[08:57] | Arrom. | (旅行者) 阿郎姆. |
[09:00] | – Arrom? – That’s what we call him. | – 阿郎姆? – 我们是这样称呼他的. |
[09:02] | It means “Naked One”. | 意思是”裸男” |
[09:05] | That’s how we found him | 两次月亮出现以前, |
[09:07] | in the forest two moons ago. | 我们在森林里发现他时就那样. |
[09:09] | Seems he doesn’t remember who he is. | 是乎他不记得他是谁了. |
[09:11] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[09:14] | It’s OK. It’s me, S… | 没关系,是我,萨曼萨 |
[09:22] | Do you not recognise us, Daniel Jackson? | 你不认识我们了吗, 丹尼尔杰克森? |
[09:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[09:35] | Not even me? | 连我也不认识? |
[09:48] | Please leave me alone. | 请离我远点. |
[09:53] | I’m Jack O’Neill. | 我是杰克 欧尼尔. |
[09:56] | And, barring some freakish similarity, | 除开一些奇怪的地方, |
[09:58] | you are Doctor Daniel Jackson. | 你是丹尼尔杰克森博士. |
[10:05] | This tent is all I know. | 我记得的只有这个帐篷了. |
[10:09] | And these people, they’re all I know. | 还有这些人,我只记得他们了. |
[10:13] | Before I woke up in the forest, | 我在森林里醒来之前, |
[10:15] | I don’t remember anything. | 什么也不记得了. |
[10:16] | I’ve tried. | 我已经试过了. |
[10:18] | I’ve tried to remember who I was before. | 我试着回忆起我以前的生活. |
[10:22] | Sometimes I think it’s floating in front of me, | 有时我觉得它就浮现在我面前, |
[10:25] | and all I have to do is reach out and grab it. | 而我需要做的只是伸手去握住它. |
[10:28] | I try… and it’s gone. | 我尝试了而它消失了. |
[10:35] | You were a member of my team, SG-1. | 你是我队伍的一员, SG-1. |
[10:39] | You’re a friend of mine. | 你是我的朋友. |
[10:40] | Last year, you died. | 去年,你死了. |
[10:42] | I’m dead? | 我死了? |
[10:45] | Obviously not. You just sort of died. | 显然不是了,你只是象死了. |
[10:50] | Actually, you ascended to a higher plane of existence. | 事实上,你升到了一个更高的物质层次上了. |
[10:54] | Last time I saw you, | 上次见你的时候, |
[10:55] | you were helping us fight Anubis. | 你正在帮我们对抗阿努比斯. |
[10:57] | Anubis? | 阿努比斯? |
[10:58] | Yeah, kind of an over-the-top, cliche bad guy. | 啊,一种过多的, 丧尸? 坏家伙. |
[11:03] | Black cloak, oily skin, kind of spooky. | 黑披风, 油滑的皮肤, 长得象幽灵一样. |
[11:09] | Anyway, obviously, since then, | 不管怎样, 很显然, 至那以后, |
[11:13] | you’ve retaken human form somehow. | 你已经从什么东西又变回人了. |
[11:22] | Actually, I can see how this might sound a bit unusual. | 事实上,我能理解这听起来 有一点点科幻. |
[11:25] | A bit? | 一点点? |
[11:27] | Why am I here? | 为什么我在这里? |
[11:29] | Hey, why are any of us here? | 嗨,为什么我们也在这儿? |
[11:35] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 老实说, 我不清楚. |
[11:37] | But you gotta trust me: | 但你得相信我们, |
[11:39] | You are Daniel Jackson. | 你是丹尼尔杰克森. |
[11:42] | Think of it this way. | 这样想嘛, |
[11:43] | Out of all the planets in the galaxy, | 银河系那么多行星, |
[11:45] | why this one, | 如果不是为了我们能找到你, |
[11:48] | if not for us to find you? | 为什么会是这里? |
[11:50] | So you’re saying | 所以你应该说是 |
[11:51] | a higher power put me here? | 一种神奇的力量把我带到这里来的? |
[11:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[11:54] | That was generally your department. | 那一般是你们的专长吧. |
[12:03] | Thanks very much. | 多谢夸奖. |
[12:05] | You’re welcome. | 不客气. |
[12:10] | Jonas and Teal’c are helping SG-3 and 5 | 乔纳斯和提亚克正在帮SG-3和5 |
[12:13] | begin the preliminary sweep. | 进行初步搜索. |
[12:14] | Remember when I said | 记得我曾说过我们这样对话 |
[12:16] | it was like talking to a wall? | 就象是对着一堵墙说话吗? |
[12:18] | We know someone who’s ascended can | 我们知道有些人死后能升天, |
[12:20] | choose to retake human form. | 并保持人的外形. |
[12:22] | You think he also chose to forget everything? | 你以为他也想忘掉一切? |
[12:25] | Maybe the part about his memory isn’t voluntary. | 也许他大脑控制记忆的那部分 不受自己控制了. |
[12:28] | Maybe it’s punishment for trying to help us. | 也许是对帮助我们的一种惩罚. |
[12:31] | He did say he was breaking some big rules. | 他的确说过他违背了 什么重要的规定. |
[12:34] | So? What? | 那又怎样? |
[12:37] | It’s gonna take time to search all the ruins. | 搜索整个废墟需要很长的时间. |
[12:41] | There could be weapons or a power source hidden anywhere. | 这里可能会有武器或能源 什么的藏在附近. |
[12:44] | In the meantime, we try to help Daniel remember… | 同时我们还得帮助丹尼尔恢复记忆 |
[12:48] | if that’s even possible. | 我是说可能的话. |
[12:50] | Tag. You’re it. | 很好(说完了). 就这么办了. |
[13:01] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[13:07] | Sure. | 当然. |
[13:21] | So. | 那么. |
[13:23] | What did you say your name was again? | 你刚才说你的名字是? |
[13:26] | Samantha Carter. You used to call me Sam. | 萨曼莎 卡特. 你常叫我山姆. |
[13:29] | Yeah, well, like I already told Jim… | 啊,其实我刚才有对吉姆说 |
[13:32] | Uh, Jack. | 哦, 杰克. |
[13:33] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[13:36] | Yeah. I told him. | 是的,我告诉他. |
[13:39] | I don’t understand | 我不明白为什么 |
[13:40] | why you aren’t dying to know | 你一点也不关心 |
[13:41] | all about who you are. | 你自己到底是谁. |
[13:43] | I am. | 是的. |
[13:45] | And I’m not. | 我不想. |
[13:47] | See, it’s the “not” part… | 看,居然说不想 |
[13:50] | What if I don’t like who I was? | 要是我不喜欢原来的我呢? |
[13:53] | What if I don’t want to be that person? | 要是我不想成为那个”我”呢? |
[13:59] | What if I don’t have it in me | 要是我不变回过去的我, |
[14:02] | to make up for something I’ve done wrong? | 就能弥补某些过失呢? |
[14:06] | I have to admit, that never occurred to me. | 说老实话,我没遇到过这种事儿. |
[14:10] | Look, we all thought we’d lost you at one point. | 但,以前我们以为都失去你了. |
[14:14] | It was one of the hardest things | 这是我经历过的 |
[14:16] | I have ever been through. | 最艰难的事情. |
[14:18] | You were – you are brilliant. | 你曾经是现在也是很优秀的. |
[14:22] | One of the most caring, passionate… | 你是一个最有同情心,充满热情的 |
[14:27] | You’re the type of person | 你是那种甚至对陌生人 |
[14:29] | who’d give his life for someone he doesn’t even know. | 也愿意付出一切的人. |
[14:33] | That doesn’t sound so bad. | 听起来不坏嘛. |
[14:37] | If you had one fault, | 就算你有过失, |
[14:39] | it was that you wanted to save people so badly, | 那也是你太想救别人, |
[14:42] | to help people so much, | 太想帮助别人了, |
[14:44] | that it tore you apart | 使得你在无法做到的时候, |
[14:47] | when you couldn’t make a difference. | 竟痛不欲生. |
[14:48] | That actually sounds kind of hard to live up to. | 听起来恐怕很难办到的样子. |
[14:53] | All I know is that, if I were you, | 就我而言, 要是我是你呀, |
[14:55] | I would definitely want to | 我肯定会拼命的想办法 |
[14:57] | get to know me… you. | 搞懂我(你)是谁. |
[14:59] | I get it. | 我明白. |
[15:01] | Come back with us. | 回到我们这里吧. |
[15:03] | Let us show you who you are, | 让我们带你去看你是谁, |
[15:05] | instead of just telling you. | 而不是只在这里说说. |
[15:07] | I’ll think about it. | 让我考虑一下. |
[15:10] | OK. | 好吧. |
[15:16] | Samantha Carter? | 萨曼莎 卡特? |
[15:19] | Yeah? | 恩? |
[15:22] | Was there ever anything… between us? | 我们之间发生过什么吗? |
[15:27] | Us? | 你和我? |
[15:29] | No. No, not in that way. | 不,不,不象你想的那样. |
[15:33] | We were really, really good friends. | 我们是真真正正的好朋友. |
[15:37] | OK. | 哦. |
[15:52] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[15:57] | Shamda here was just telling me a story about | 宿姆德刚才只是对我讲了一个 |
[16:00] | a dog and some dancing monkeys. | 关于一只狗和几只跳舞的猴子的故事. |
[16:02] | The moral is: Appearances can be deceptive. | 大意是: 表里不一. |
[16:05] | I got that. | 知道了. |
[16:07] | Very good story. Wonderful. | 不错的故事.很精彩. |
[16:09] | Full of nuances. I like that. | 剧情充实.我喜欢. |
[16:11] | We sent up a UAV. | 我们派出了一架无人机. |
[16:14] | The ruins are quite extensive. | 这个遗迹太大了. |
[16:15] | Yeah. It’s gonna take us weeks | 是啊.要想全面探察这个地方 |
[16:18] | to scour this place properly. | 得花几个星期. |
[16:20] | What of Daniel Jackson? | 丹尼尔杰克森的事怎么样了? |
[16:23] | He’s going home. | 他准备根我们回去了. |
[16:39] | Welcome back, Dr Jackson. | 欢迎回来, 杰克森博士. |
[16:42] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢,非常感谢. |
[16:44] | You have no memory of who I am? | 你不记得我是谁了吗? |
[16:47] | None whatsoever. | 一点印象也没有. |
[16:48] | Neither do I, sir. | 长官,连我也不认识了? |
[16:54] | That way. | 啊,是的. |
[16:57] | Did I mention you owe me 50 bucks? | 我有提过你还欠我50元钱吗? |
[17:11] | I’m happy to say, sir, | 我很高兴的通知你,长官 |
[17:13] | that he’s in perfect health, | 他现在很健康 |
[17:15] | except for one small exception. | 除了一点小小的例外. |
[17:23] | Wow. That’s different. | 哇,不一样了. |
[17:25] | You recognise me now? | 你现在认出我了吗? |
[17:29] | Has your hair always been that way? | 你的发型一直都是这样吗? |
[17:32] | What way? | 哪样? |
[17:34] | Never mind. | 没什么. |
[17:50] | Not exactly home, | 并不完全叫家, |
[17:52] | but we unpacked some of your stuff. | 但我们拆开了一些你的行李. |
[17:57] | You kept all this even though | 即使我不在了, |
[17:58] | you thought I was dead? | 你们还是保留了我的东西? |
[18:01] | To be honest, we tossed out a ton of junk. | 但老实说,我们已经扔掉了一吨你的垃圾了. |
[18:06] | A lot of which seemed to be very valuable. | 有些看上去好象还有些价值吧. |
[18:21] | I… kept a few of your personal things alive there. | 我保留了一些你的私人物品. |
[18:31] | – I know her. – Really? | – 我认识她. – 真的? |
[18:34] | I mean, I must, right? | 我的意思是,我必须,恩? |
[18:37] | Yeah… | 啊 |
[18:39] | Who is she? What’s her name? | 她是谁? 她的名字? |
[18:41] | You tell me. | 你告诉我. |
[19:22] | Sorry. Am I interrupting? | 对不起,打搅了吗? |
[19:24] | You are not. | 没有啦. |
[19:26] | I am unable to kelno’reem as I once did, | 我无法象以前一样凯喏瑞姆, |
[19:29] | since I began using tretonin. | 自从我开始使用萃托宁以后. |
[19:32] | Well, that sounds complicated. | 哦,听起来蛮复杂的. |
[19:34] | Indeed. | 是呀. |
[19:35] | Enter. | 开始. |
[19:50] | Her name is Sha’re. | 她叫莎瑞. |
[19:53] | Yes. | 是的. |
[19:56] | No one told me that. | 没人告诉我这个. |
[19:58] | I remembered that by myself. | 我自己想起来的. |
[19:59] | I dreamed about her | 我梦见了她, |
[20:00] | and when I woke up I knew her name. | 醒来之后,我记起了她的名字. |
[20:02] | That is good news, Daniel Jackson. | 这是好消息啊,丹尼尔杰克森. |
[20:05] | Yeah, I believe I might have a chance. | 是呀,我想这是个恢复记忆的好机会. |
[20:08] | If I can remember a name, | 一旦我回忆起了她的名字, |
[20:09] | there’s a chance it’s all in there somewhere, right? | 那她就存在,在这儿某处,是吗? |
[20:12] | Indeed. | 是的. |
[20:14] | So, where is she? | 那她在哪儿? |
[20:23] | She’s dead. | 她死了. |
[20:34] | I loved her very much. | 我很爱她的. |
[20:50] | This being, Oma Desala, is very powerful, right? | 这个叫奥玛 迪萨拉的家伙,很强大,是吗? |
[20:53] | – That is correct. – Why would she do this? | – 正确. – 那她为什么这样做? |
[20:55] | If she wanted me to forget… | 要是她想让我忘记 |
[20:57] | You spoke of the rules to | 你说你所服从的那个规则 |
[21:00] | which you were subjugated as one of the ascended. | 是一个升天的 |
[21:02] | Perhaps she was required to erase your memories | 也许她被其他的条例 约束着 |
[21:04] | by laws of the Others, | 而来清除你的记忆, |
[21:06] | but, as your friend and mentor, | 但是,作为你的良师益友, |
[21:08] | she wished you one day to regain it. | 她希望你有天能回忆起这些. |
[21:10] | You think she cheated? | 你是说她作弊了? |
[21:11] | Found a way around the rules? | 找到了一个回避这个规则的办法? |
[21:13] | You do not agree? | 你不这么认为吗? |
[21:18] | Tell me about this Anubis. | 给我讲讲阿努比斯. |
[21:20] | Why did I break the rules to fight him? | 为什么我要违背那规则来对抗他? |
[21:23] | Is it not wise to remember on your own accord? | 那你自己主动去回忆起这些不会不明智吧? |
[21:26] | No. I need to know why this is happening to me. | 不会.我得知道在我身上发生了什么. |
[21:38] | At this point, we believe that | 现在,我看我们已经扫描了 |
[21:41] | we’ve mapped the full extent of the ruins. | 整个的遗迹范围. |
[21:43] | No fancy guns, | 没有新奇的武器, |
[21:45] | or anything cool? | 或者新鲜的东西? |
[21:47] | We’ve only completed a preliminary investigation. | 我们只是完成了一次初步的调查. |
[21:58] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起,我迟到了. |
[22:00] | I forgot what time the meeting was. | 我把会合的时间忘了. |
[22:06] | That’s a little joke there. | 开个玩笑哈. |
[22:07] | It’s the memory thing. | 这是些关于回忆的事儿. |
[22:09] | Dr Jackson, this briefing is classified. | 杰克森博士,这次简报是机密的. |
[22:12] | Yeah, Jonas mentioned that, but… | 啊,乔纳斯提醒了我,但是 |
[22:15] | you all said that I used to be part of this, so… | 你们都说我曾是这儿的一份子,所以 |
[22:20] | Look, I can’t really give you a good reason. | 瞧,虽然不能给你们一个好的解释, |
[22:23] | I just… feel like I should be here. | 但我只是我应该到这儿来. |
[22:29] | Good enough. | 很好. |
[22:35] | Besides, who will I tell? | 此外,我还会跟谁说呢? |
[22:37] | I don’t remember anybody, right? | 我谁也不记得,是吗? |
[22:40] | – Good one. – Thanks, Jim. | – 好样的. – 谢谢, 吉姆. |
[22:45] | Oh, so, there are extensive writings, | 哦,那么,这里有很多的文字记载, |
[22:47] | all in the oldest known Ancient dialects, | 全都是古老的古人方言, |
[22:50] | all yet to be translated. | 都没被我们翻译过. |
[22:51] | But so far we haven’t found any signs | 但到目前为止,我们还没有发现任何迹象 |
[22:53] | of any advanced weapons or power sources. | 表明这里有先进的武器或能源. |
[22:56] | The original name of the city, Vis Uban, | 这个城市原来的名字叫维苏般, |
[22:59] | does translate as “place of great power”, | 可以翻译为”威力之城” |
[23:02] | but it doesn’t mean | 但并不代表我们就在这儿 |
[23:03] | we’ll find a way to defeat Anubis there. | 找到了击败阿努比斯的方法. |
[23:05] | You won’t. | 不是这样的. |
[23:11] | It’s not the Lost City. | 这里不是被遗忘的城市. |
[23:12] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[23:14] | Because Jonas translated “lacun” to mean “of the lost”. | 因为乔纳斯把”lacun”译为遗失的. |
[23:17] | – But that’s… – The wrong place. | – 但这里是 – 地方找错了. |
[23:19] | But the translations in your notes… | 但你笔记里的翻译也是错的 |
[23:21] | Also wrong. I was way off. | 也是错的!?那我错得离谱了. |
[23:24] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[23:26] | I don’t know. I know what the tablet says. | 不知道.但我知道碑上的内容. |
[23:28] | How? | 怎么知道的? |
[23:30] | I don’t know. I just looked at it and understood it. | 不知道.但我一看就能明白它说的意思. |
[23:33] | Are you saying the Ancients | 你是说古人 |
[23:35] | actually lost one of their own cities? | 把他们自己的一座城市弄丢了? |
[23:37] | No, they didn’t lose it. | 不,他们没有弄丢它, |
[23:39] | They made it lost… | 他们藏了它 |
[23:41] | to other people that might try to find it. | 让别有用心的人找不到它. |
[23:43] | I’m guessing that they camouflaged it | 我猜他们把城市伪装了起来, |
[23:46] | and removed all reference to it from the written history. | 然后从所有记录中抹掉了它. |
[23:50] | So… | 然后 |
[23:51] | the Lost City is… still lost. | 失落之城仍然找不到. |
[23:55] | I’m pretty sure. | 我很肯定这一点. |
[23:59] | You told me to give Anubis that Eye. | 你叫我把那眼给了阿努比斯. |
[24:01] | According to our allies, | 根据盟友提供的消息, |
[24:03] | Anubis is quickly conquering the other System Lords. | 阿努比斯正在快速的 消灭那个统治系统. |
[24:06] | He will dominate the galaxy very soon. | 很快它就能统治这个星系了. |
[24:08] | I did it cos you said | 我那样做是因为你说 |
[24:10] | we could whup his ass | 我们可以用失落之城的武器 |
[24:11] | with what we’d find in this Lost City. | 来个TMD大胜而归 |
[24:13] | If I said that, then I hope it’s true, but… | 我真那么说,那我肯定希望这是真的,但 |
[24:18] | Look, all I know is that | 瞧,我现在所记得的 |
[24:20] | the place you’re searching right now is not it. | 只是这个地方没有我们要找的. |
[24:23] | Then where is “it”? | 那”它”在哪儿 |
[24:27] | Did I just say “all I know”? | 我不是告诉你”我只记得”吗? |
[24:31] | Everyone turn away. | 大家都闪一边去. |
[24:35] | I want no witnesses. | 我可不想有目击证人. |
[24:44] | Yeah? | 啊? |
[24:47] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[24:49] | Sorry to bother you. | 我不是有意惹你的. |
[24:50] | You’re not. | 知道你没有啦, |
[24:52] | I was just… reading about us, actually. | 我只是想彼此多了解一下. |
[24:58] | You said that Anubis was part-ascended, | 你说阿努比斯是半能量状态, |
[25:03] | that the Ancients tried to | 那些古人想把它 |
[25:04] | send him back to our level of existence but failed, | 变回实质状态,但失败了, |
[25:07] | and now he’s trapped somewhere in between. | 现在它就成了半人半鬼的样子. |
[25:09] | So I’ve heard. | 这我听你说过了. |
[25:11] | Anubis wouldn’t know everything | 阿努比斯并不知道 |
[25:13] | there is to know about the Ancients, right? | 古人的一切吧? |
[25:15] | Or he’d have already found the Lost City. | 也许它刚发现了失落之城. |
[25:18] | I know I read that tablet but… | 我知道我读过那块碑,但 |
[25:20] | I’m just thinking out loud here. | 我想到办法了. |
[25:22] | If Anubis were to accidentally find the tablet, | 要是阿努比斯不小心发现了这块碑, |
[25:25] | he’s not gonna make the same mistake I did. | 那它肯定不会象我一样瞎找. |
[25:28] | I don’t know. | 不明白. |
[25:30] | But if we were to make a replica of the tablet, | 但要是我们做块碑的复制品, |
[25:34] | change what it says… | 把内容改了 |
[25:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:10] | As you all know, | 正如你”只知道”的, |
[26:12] | we’ve had little success using naquadria | 我们无法使用那夸达 |
[26:14] | to power the F-302’s hyperspace generator | 来给F-302的超时空发动机 |
[26:16] | for any length of time. | 长时间提供稳定的能量. |
[26:17] | However, if our calculations are correct, | 但是,如果计算准确的话, |
[26:20] | we believe a short, controlled burst | 我们相信一次短暂的,能控制的能量脉冲 |
[26:23] | would send the 302 into subspace | 能将302送到子空间, |
[26:24] | long enough to bypass the mother ship’s shields. | 远到足可以绕进母舰的防护盾. |
[26:27] | And if your calculations are incorrect? | 要是计算错误? |
[26:30] | The 302 would bypass the mother ship altogether | 那302就会飞过母舰 |
[26:32] | or worse, re-emerge inside it. | 更遭的是出现在它里面. |
[26:35] | But let’s not go there right now. | 但我们还是先别去那儿. |
[26:36] | Of course. Let’s not dwell. | 当然了,我们还是别乱想了. |
[26:39] | According to intelligence provided by the Tok’ra, | 根据托克拉提供的情报, |
[26:44] | the power core of Anubis’s new weapon | 阿努比斯新武器的能量核心 |
[26:46] | must be cooled by a ventilation shaft | 是由一根通向舰体外面的 |
[26:48] | on the exterior of the ship. | 通风管来冷却的. |
[26:50] | If that can be targeted and destroyed | 要是我们能在那武器发动时 |
[26:52] | just as the weapon is powering up, | 瞄准并摧毁那通风管, |
[26:54] | the crystals will overheat and be destroyed. | 那水晶就会因为过热而爆炸. |
[27:00] | Where is this shaft, exactly? | 那根管道确切的说在什么方位? |
[27:04] | As Colonel O’Neill is well aware, | 正如欧尼尔上校所知, |
[27:07] | we don’t know exactly where the shaft is. | 我们并不知道那根通风管的具体方位. |
[27:10] | Our operative in Anubis’s ranks | 埋伏在阿努比斯军队里的内线 |
[27:13] | has been unable to get aboard the new ship | 不能登上那艘新舰 |
[27:15] | and has only a very limited working knowledge of it. | 而且对新舰只有很有限的一点了解. |
[27:18] | Anubis’s computer systems use elaborate ciphers | 阿努比斯的电脑系统的密码很精密, |
[27:21] | in the oldest Ancient dialect. | 而且使用的是最古老的古人方言. |
[27:23] | We are unable to translate them. | 我们还无法破译它. |
[27:25] | Jonas and Daniel will sneak aboard Anubis’s ship | 乔纳斯和丹尼尔将潜入到阿努比斯的新舰, |
[27:29] | and access the computer. | 并设法访问到电脑的内部数据. |
[27:32] | We have devised an injectable radioactive isotope | 我们发明了一种可注射的放射性同位素 |
[27:34] | that will allow them to move freely, | 能使他俩在8小时内 |
[27:37] | undetected by sensors for eight hours. | 不会被传感器发现. |
[27:39] | They’ll decode and relay the target’s location | 他们破译了密码之后, |
[27:40] | to Colonel O’Neill and me, | 把目标的方位 发送给欧尼尔上校和我, |
[27:43] | who will be flying the F-302. | 而我们将乘坐F-302. |
[27:45] | No problem, right? | 没什么问题吧? |
[27:47] | Hey, sounds easy to me. | 嘿,听起来很容易的样子. |
[27:51] | Good. Anubis’s ship is destroyed, | 行,阿努比斯的新母舰摧毁的话, |
[27:55] | and we all live to save another day. | 那我们就有好日子了. |
[27:57] | Again, as the Colonel is well aware, | 再次重申,正如上校所知(又被讽刺了), |
[28:01] | we have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[28:03] | that eliminating the crystal power core of the ship’s main weapon | 即使摧毁了母舰主炮的能量水晶 |
[28:07] | won’t destroy the entire ship. | 也不见得就摧毁了那母舰. |
[28:09] | Its defences and auxiliary weapons will remain intact. | 它的防御系统和辅助武器系统 仍旧能照常工作. |
[28:13] | Why don’t we dwell on that for just a minute? | 我们为何不再仔细考虑以下呢? |
[28:15] | Our goal is to take out Anubis’s new superweapon. | 我们这次的目标只是摧毁阿努比斯的超级武器. |
[28:18] | It gives him a clear advantage | 这个武器赋予了它 |
[28:20] | over the other Goa’uld mother ships. | 完全超越其他勾阿呜母舰的能力. |
[28:22] | We’ve heard from Teal’c that Yu | 从提亚克那里得到的消息 |
[28:25] | will bring the System Lords’ fleet down on Anubis | 是一旦我们成功, |
[28:29] | once we’ve succeeded. | 禹将带领统治系统的舰队来攻击阿努比斯. |
[28:32] | OK. Everyone who thinks | 好了,现在要是有谁认为 |
[28:35] | this is an insane idea, raise your hand. | 这是个愚蠢的主意,请举手. |
[28:38] | Come on, be honest. Let’s go. Get ’em up there. | 哦,别这样啊. 我们继续,让他们举吧. |
[28:46] | Keep your hands up, people, | 小子们,继续举着你们的手吧. |
[28:47] | because the next question is: | 因为下一个问题是: |
[28:49] | Who is going to make this happen? | 谁来做这事儿? |
[28:53] | It’s going to take us at least a week | 这将至少花去我们一周的时间 |
[28:55] | to relocate the inhabitants of the ruins. | 来从新部署这里的居民. |
[28:57] | Which will give us time to build a makeshift runway | 这样我们就有时间来建一个临时跑道, |
[29:00] | and get the 302 through the gate and reassembled. | 然后把302从星门带过来再重新组装上. |
[29:03] | And once everything is established, | 只要这些搞定了, |
[29:05] | the Tok’ra will plant our fake tablet, | 托克拉就会做一个假的碑出来. |
[29:09] | and, with any luck, | 然后,再有点运气的话, |
[29:10] | we’ll lure Anubis to the planet. | 我们就能把阿努比斯引到这个行星来. |
[29:12] | Let’s move. | 大家开动吧. |
[29:24] | Look, I realise I wasn’t the most positive voice in the room. | 瞧,在这间屋里我不是最有权威的人. |
[29:27] | We all know it’s an extreme long shot, sir. | 我们都知道这是个相当大的赌注,长官. |
[29:30] | My big problem is that | 我最大的疑惑是, |
[29:31] | all this depends on us trusting a Goa’uld to back us up. | 我们怎能相信一个勾阿呜能来支援我们. |
[29:35] | This is our only chance to take Anubis out of the picture, | 这是我们消灭阿努比斯的唯一机会 |
[29:38] | and Yu has helped us in the past. | 并且禹以前就帮过我们的. |
[29:40] | All I’m saying, just for the record, | 我所说的,也只是过去罢了. |
[29:43] | this is the wackiest plan we’ve ever come up with. | 这是我们有史以来做出的最疯癫的一个计划. |
[29:46] | Wackier than strapping an active Stargate onto the X-302? | 比在X-302上安星门还疯? |
[29:49] | Oh, yeah. | 恩,是的. |
[29:51] | Wackier than blowing up a sun? | 比炸太阳还疯? |
[29:53] | Yep. | 的确. |
[29:59] | He’s probably right. | 他也许是正确的. |
[30:23] | My lord, the fleet is ready. | 主人,舰队准备好了. |
[30:27] | I say when the fleet is ready. | 舰队准备好了我会给你指示的. |
[30:29] | Of course, my lord. | 当然,我的主人. |
[30:35] | It is time we moved them into position | 是时间飞到预定地点 |
[30:36] | to prepare for the ambush of Anubis, | 去准备伏击阿努比斯了, |
[30:39] | as you agreed, my lord. | 正如您同意了的,主人. |
[30:41] | Speak to me as if I am a fool again | 要是再把我当傻子一样跟我说话, |
[30:43] | and you will not take another breath. | 你就不会有下一次的呼吸了. |
[30:45] | Yes, my lord. | 遵命,主人. |
[30:58] | Move the fleet into position. | 舰队向目标出发. |
[31:12] | That’s your son. | 那是你儿子. |
[31:15] | – Yeah. – Charlie, right? | – 是的. – 是查理吗? |
[31:19] | He’s why I know you. | 我是通过他认识你的, |
[31:20] | You took that first mission to Abydos | 你把第一次到阿比多斯 的任务 |
[31:23] | thinking it’d be suicide. | 当成了去自杀. |
[31:24] | – Things change. – Yeah. Sorry. | – 世事多变嘛. – 是呀,抱歉. |
[31:29] | You sure you’re ready for this? | 你确信准备好了吗? |
[31:32] | Despite what you say, | 不管你说什么 |
[31:34] | I don’t think you’d be doing this | 要是不值得的话, |
[31:36] | if it wasn’t worth doing. | 我也不信你会去做的. |
[31:38] | You obviously don’t remember everything. | 看来你真的不记得以前的事了. |
[31:41] | You never used to follow my lead. | 你以前从来都不赞同我的想法. |
[31:44] | I didn’t? | 我不赞同你? |
[31:49] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[31:51] | I may not remember everything | 我还无法回忆起一切 |
[31:54] | but… I remember enough. | 但 记起的事儿已够多了. |
[32:02] | Good. | 行呀. |
[32:22] | Sir, welcome to base camp. | 长官,欢迎到营地来. |
[32:24] | Thank you, Major. | 谢谢,少校. |
[32:26] | I have to admit, it’s strange to see you offworld. | 我得承认,你现在这样有点怪怪的. |
[32:28] | This is not your usual alien-planet operation, | 这次对你来说算是一次不寻常的星际行动了, |
[32:31] | is it, Major? | 不是吗,少校? |
[32:32] | No, sir. | 啊,是的,长官. |
[32:33] | What’s our status? | 我们准备得如何了? |
[32:35] | We’re ready to go, sir. | 可以出发了,长官. |
[32:37] | You’d better get yourself out to the F-302. | 你最好先坐上你的F-302. |
[32:39] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[33:01] | We just received word. | 刚收到消息. |
[33:02] | Anubis’s ship | 阿努比斯的飞船 |
[33:04] | will be arriving in the system momentarily. | 马上就会到达指定地点. |
[33:12] | Air Strike, this is Command Base. | 空袭警报,这里是控制中心. |
[33:15] | You are a go for take-off. | 你们得马上起飞. |
[33:19] | I thought we were going with Red Leader on this one. | 我想我们得跟着这个上面的红标走. |
[33:22] | All systems go, sir. | (卡特) 设备全部开始运转,长官. |
[33:24] | Uh… Command? There is one more thing. | 恩指挥部? 还有一件事. |
[33:28] | Colonel, Major… | 上校,少校 |
[33:32] | Godspeed. | 好运. |
[33:33] | All right, that’s better. | 好呀,感觉好多了. |
[33:37] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官. |
[34:40] | – Thanks, guys. – Good luck. | – 小子们,谢啦. – 好运. |
[35:05] | Holy crap! | 他奶奶的! |
[35:06] | Look at that thing. It’s huge! | 看那个.真TMD大呀! |
[35:09] | I think they know we’re coming, sir. | 我想他们发现我们来了,长官. |
[35:12] | Tally four gliders, nose, 400 kilometres. | 发现四架滑翔机,正前方,400公里. |
[35:50] | Extending. Max burn. | 冲吧.全速前进. |
[35:53] | You’re heading right for them. | 你正冲向他们,长官. |
[35:54] | I want to see what this is made of. | 我想看看它是用什么做的. |
[35:57] | I could tell you exactly, sir. | 长官,我得告诉你. |
[35:59] | Another time… maybe… please? | 也许下次怎么样? |
[36:17] | Fox 4-2. | Fox 4-2. |
[36:28] | Pitching back, left, 1-3-5. | 转回来,向左,1-3-5. |
[36:34] | Daniel, Jonas, we are under attack. | (卡特) 丹尼尔, 乔纳斯,我们受到攻击. |
[36:37] | We need that intel. | 我们需要那个情报. |
[36:38] | We’re close. | 我们快到了. |
[36:40] | We can’t hold these guys off for long. | 我们撑不了多久的了. |
[36:46] | Great. We got company. | 妈的.敌人来了. |
[36:57] | – My lord. – Take the fleet to Chodawa. | – 主人. – 飞到休达瓦去. |
[36:59] | My lord, that is across the galaxy. | 主人,那里在银河系的另一端. |
[37:01] | We are in position to ambush Anubis… | 我们正准备伏击阿努比斯 |
[37:04] | Do not question me. I am your god. | 不许质问我.我是你们的神. |
[37:08] | Do as I say. | 照我说的做. |
[37:10] | – You cannot. – I have no choice. | – 你不能这样. – 我没得选择. |
[37:13] | Take him to a holding cell. | 把他关进监牢里去. |
[37:15] | If you do not eliminate Anubis, | 如果你不消灭阿努比斯, |
[37:16] | you are dooming yourself and your master. | 那就等于是 毁灭你自己和你的主人. |
[37:19] | I must do as my god commands. | 我必须遵从我的神的命令. |
[37:34] | My lord. | 主人. |
[37:39] | Our ground troops confirm that | 地面部队发现这个星球上 |
[37:41] | there is a human base on the planet. | 有个人类的基地. |
[37:43] | The search of the city? | 在找那城市? |
[37:47] | No energy signatures. | 没有能量信号. |
[37:59] | That’ll hold ’em off for a while. | 那能阻止他们一下. |
[38:03] | A little while. | 再等一下下. |
[38:07] | That’s it. I’m in. | 好啦,我进去了. |
[38:10] | This may take more than a little while. | 这下可能还要多一下下下了. |
[38:13] | Can’t you do some kind of a keyword search? | 不能作个关键词搜索之内的什么吗? |
[38:16] | For what? “Achilles”? | 搜什么? “阿基里斯”? |
[38:18] | I’m glad to see your memory’s coming back, | 很高兴你又能回忆起一点东西了, |
[38:21] | not to mention your razor-sharp wit. | 但先别用你明锐的才智来乱猜. |
[38:23] | But why don’t we try something like… | 但为什么我们不试试别的什么 |
[38:26] | “power-core venting”? | “能量核心散热器”? |
[38:31] | That’s it, that’s it. | 就是它,就是它了. |
[38:33] | Jack, Sam, we got it. Transmitting data. | 杰克, 山姆,找到了,正在传输数据. |
[38:44] | We gotta go, Carter. | 我们得离开这儿了,卡特. |
[38:46] | Sir, I’ve got the data, | 长官,我收到数据了, |
[38:48] | but we need Anubis to power the weapon. | 但我们需要 阿努比斯启动那武器. |
[38:50] | Airborne, we have not heard from Teal’c. | 飞行员,我们没有收到提亚克的消息. |
[38:53] | The Goa’uld fleet is long overdue. | 勾阿呜的飞船迟到的太久了吧. |
[38:55] | See? I had a problem with this plan. | (欧尼尔) 哦,是吗? 看来我的计划还是出了问题呀. |
[38:58] | My lord, the attack vessel | 主人,敌人的攻击舰 |
[39:00] | continues to elude our gliders. | 一直在躲避我们的滑翔机. |
[39:03] | Send in another squadron. | 再派支滑翔机小队. |
[39:08] | I do not believe what you are searching for is here. | 真不敢相信我们要找的东西居然在这儿. |
[39:11] | I agree. | 我也这么认为. |
[39:13] | Shall I target their base, my lord? | 我能瞄准他们的基地吗,主人? |
[39:14] | No. Recall the ground troops. | 不,召回地面部队. |
[39:20] | Yes, my lord. | 遵命,主人. |
[39:23] | I don’t think we’re gonna get back to the ring room that way. | 我想走那边回不了传送室. |
[39:28] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[39:30] | They’re targeting the planet. | 他们瞄准了星球. |
[39:32] | – Base camp, this is Jonas. Come in. – Go ahead. | – 基地,这里是乔纳斯.请回答. – 请讲. |
[39:35] | Your position’s been compromised. | 你们的位置暴露了. |
[39:38] | The Stargate is being targeted. | 星门已经被瞄准了. |
[39:41] | The naqahdah will amplify the blast. | 那夸达将增大爆炸的威力. |
[39:43] | Roger that. Evacuate all personnel. | 收到.所有人员立即撤退. |
[39:53] | We go at it now, right? | 我们尽了全力了,不是吗? |
[39:54] | We need the Goa’uld mother ships here to finish the job. | 我们需要那些勾阿呜母舰来完成这个计划. |
[39:57] | Sir, four more gliders headed this way. | 长官,四架以上的滑翔机朝这边飞来. |
[40:00] | Can we go at it now? | 我们现在继续”尽力”行吗? |
[40:02] | Activating hyperdrive. | 超时空飞行启动. |
[40:06] | Extending, straight up. | 直接冲进去吧. |
[40:16] | Damn, that was close. | TMD,太接近了. |
[40:18] | Transferring target data to your terminal, sir. | 长官,把目标的数据下载到你的终端上去. |
[40:26] | The human attack vessel has breached our shields. | 人类的攻击机突破了我们的防护屏障. |
[40:29] | Shoot it down. | 把它打下来. |
[40:32] | – Let’s get outta here. – Yeah. | – 咱们离开这儿. – 好呀. |
[41:03] | Target is locked. Fox 4-2. | 目标锁定,Fox 4-2. |
[41:14] | – Nice shot, sir. – Well, thank you, ma’am. | – 打得漂亮,长官. – 谢谢你,女士. |
[41:19] | The core is overloading. We must power down the weapon. | 核心超载了. 必须关掉武器. |
[41:50] | Daniel, come in. Do you read? | (卡特) 丹尼尔,请回话,听见了吗? |
[41:53] | Yeah. I’m still on the ship. | 听见了,我们还在船上. |
[41:57] | Hey, congratulations. You hit the mark. | 嘿,恭喜你,正中靶心. |
[41:59] | Thanks. It was fun. | 谢啦,还挺有趣的. |
[42:00] | We’ll wait until Anubis’s ship goes | 我们在这儿等着,直到的飞船滚掉, |
[42:02] | and rendezvous with you at the Stargate. | 在星门那儿集合. |
[42:04] | As far as that goes, | 至于回来的事儿, |
[42:06] | we may have a little problem. | 我们还有点小麻烦. |
[42:12] | You will suffer gravely. | 你会吃尽苦头的. |
[42:15] | Yeah, I figured as much. | 啊,我看是吧?! |
[42:17] | Although I am consoled by the fact | 可是能成功干掉你新式武器的能源, |
[42:20] | that we succeeded in destroying the power source for your new weapon. | 我已经心满意足了. |
[42:25] | You are in no position to gloat. | 这儿可没你心满意足的地儿. |
[42:27] | We just wiped out your single advantage | 你唯一能超过其他勾阿呜的武器 |
[42:31] | you had over the Goa’uld. | 已经被我们搞掉了. |
[42:33] | I would say that’s about as good a reason as any. | 我想这个理由足以让我心满意足的了. |
[42:37] | Enough. | 够了. |
[42:40] | I won’t tell you anything. | 我不会告诉你任何事. |
[42:43] | Oh, yes, you will. | 哦,是吧,我想你会的. |