时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”: | |
[00:11] | – Do you not recognise us, Daniel? – I’m sorry. | – 你不认识我们了吗,丹尼尔? – 抱歉. |
[00:14] | You were a member of my team, SG-1. | 在SG-1里,你是我的队员之一. |
[00:16] | You’re a friend of mine. | 你是我的朋友. |
[00:18] | We are in position to ambush Anubis… | 可我们正准备伏击阿努比斯 |
[00:20] | Do not question me. Do as I say! | 不许质问我.照我说的做! |
[00:22] | Activating hyperdrive. | (卡特) 启动超时空飞行. |
[00:30] | Target is locked. Fox 4-2. | (欧尼尔) 目标锁定.Fox 4-2. |
[00:38] | You will suffer gravely. | 你会吃尽苦头的. |
[00:41] | I won’t tell you anything. | 我不会告诉你任何事. |
[00:43] | Yes, you will. | 是吧,我想你会的. |
[00:56] | Receiving IDC, sir. It’s SG-1. | 收到IDC,长官.是SG-1. |
[00:59] | Open the iris. | 打开虹膜. |
[01:11] | Colonel. Major. | 上校,少校. |
[01:13] | Our mission was a success. | 我们的计划成功了. |
[01:14] | Anubis’s new weapon has been neutralised. | 阿努比斯的新式武器被干掉了. |
[01:17] | Well done. | 好样的. |
[01:19] | What about Jonas and Dr Jackson? | 乔纳斯和杰克森博士怎样了? |
[01:21] | Still on the ship. | 仍在那飞船上. |
[01:22] | Anubis went into hyperspace. | 阿努比斯进了超时空飞行. |
[01:24] | Do we have any idea where they went? | 我们能知道他们去了哪里吗? |
[01:26] | No, sir. | 不能,长官. |
[01:40] | You appear to be unharmed by the mind probe. | 看来意识探测器不能影响到你. |
[01:44] | I appreciate the concern. | 多谢关心哈. |
[01:47] | You seem calm, considering some lowly humans | 鉴于一些卑微的人类 |
[01:51] | just put a serious crimp in your plans | 给你的银河统治计划带来了严重的阻碍, |
[01:54] | for galactic domination. | 你还是很冷静呀. |
[01:56] | Your insolence amuses me. | 你的傲慢令我发笑. |
[01:59] | I’ve learnt many valuable things | 从你那里我已经知道了 |
[02:00] | from you, Jonas Quinn. | 很多有价值的东西,乔纳斯 奎恩. |
[02:02] | I now know Dr Jackson accompanied you aboard this ship. | 我知道杰克森博士跟你一起上的船. |
[02:07] | Do you know where he is? | 知道他现在在哪儿吗? |
[02:09] | He continues to elude our sensors, | 他还能继续地躲避我们的传感器, |
[02:12] | but his time is running out. | 但他的时间快没了. |
[02:14] | Nothing you learnt from me’ll help you. | 你丛我这里知道的东西帮补了你的忙的. |
[02:18] | Oh, we will see about that. | 哦,那我们走着瞧吧. |
[02:21] | Have a look out the window. | 瞧瞧窗子外面吧. |
[02:30] | We dropped out of hyperspace. | (乔纳斯) 我们停止了超时空飞行. |
[02:33] | I’m eager to find out more | 我很渴望了解 |
[02:35] | about this powerful variation of naqahdah | 多一点关于这个 |
[02:38] | discovered on your planet. | 从你们星球发现的那夸达强大的变异. |
[02:40] | I believe you call it “Naquadria”. | 我认为你们称之为”那夸达”. |
[02:45] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿? |
[02:46] | Welcome home, Jonas Quinn. | 欢迎回来,乔纳斯 奎恩. |
[04:02] | Stargate.SG1-s07e02.Homecoming | |
[04:11] | I just got a report from the Tok’ra. | 我刚收到托克拉的报告. |
[04:14] | They’ve no news on the location of Anubis’s ship. | 他们也不知道阿努比斯的飞船在哪儿. |
[04:17] | What about Teal’c? | 提亚克怎么样了? |
[04:19] | We can only assume he’s with Yu’s fleet. | 我们只能假设他在禹的舰队里. |
[04:22] | Any idea why they didn’t show? | 能知道他们为什么没出现吗? |
[04:24] | I could make a guess. | 我只能假设, |
[04:26] | You think Yu hung us out to dry? | 你认为禹放我们鸽子? |
[04:28] | I’m not gonna touch that, sir. | 我可不想这么认为. |
[04:30] | I don’t think he made a deal with Anubis. | 我可不认为他们同阿努比斯有什么协议了. |
[04:33] | Trust a Goa’uld, this is what you get. | 相信了一个勾阿呜,这就是你得到的. |
[04:36] | I understand how you feel, | 我了解你的感受, |
[04:37] | but I approved this operation | 但我批准了这次行动 |
[04:39] | because I believed it was our best chance | 是因为我相信这是我们给阿努比斯 |
[04:41] | to deal Anubis a crippling blow. | 一个终极打击的最好机会. |
[04:43] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[04:45] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | (男人) 不正常的星门连接. |
[04:57] | Receiving a radio signal, sir. | 收到无线电信号,长官. |
[05:00] | This is Ambassador Dreylock of the Kelownan High Council. | 我是基隆拿高级参议会的大使. |
[05:03] | General Hammond of Stargate Command. | 星门指挥部的哈蒙德将军. |
[05:06] | We request immediate assistance. | 我们请求马上支援. |
[05:08] | We are under attack. | 我们正受到攻击. |
[05:09] | We’ve been over this. | 我们已经干涉过了. |
[05:11] | We can’t interfere in | 我们不会再插手 |
[05:12] | the internal affairs of your planet. | 你星球的内部事务了. |
[05:14] | You don’t understand. | 你还不明白. |
[05:16] | We are under attack | 我们正受到一个 |
[05:17] | from a Goa’uld called Anubis. | 叫阿努比斯的勾阿呜的攻击. |
[05:46] | Why have I been detained? | 我为什么被囚禁了? |
[05:51] | Lord Yu is without honour. | 禹不值得被尊敬. |
[05:53] | – Shol’va! – Jaffa! | – 休伐! – 贾法! |
[05:56] | Kree jel-na. | Kree jel-na. |
[06:09] | We had an agreement. | 我们有过协议的. |
[06:11] | You have not been betrayed. | 但你还没有被出卖. |
[06:14] | Not deliberately. | 不是故意地. |
[06:17] | I do not understand. | 我不明白. |
[06:23] | My master is not well. | 我的主子不太健康. |
[06:26] | He spends most of his time in the sarcophagus. | 他把大多数的时间都花在了石棺里, |
[06:29] | He is there even now. | 甚至现在. |
[06:30] | Why does he not take another host? | 他为什么不另选一个宿主? |
[06:33] | I believe he has reached the point | 我想他已经到了 |
[06:34] | where he is incapable. | 自己也无能为力的地步了. |
[06:38] | Lord Yu is the oldest of the System Lords. | 禹是统治系统里最年长的一位了. |
[06:41] | He has reigned for countless centuries, | 他已经统治了无数个世纪了, |
[06:44] | but now I’m beginning to fear that | 但我开始害怕 |
[06:46] | even gods cannot live forever. | 就算是神也无法永生. |
[06:48] | Lord Yu is not a god. | 禹不是神. |
[06:54] | Once I would have struck you down for speaking | 要是在过去, 你说这样的话 |
[06:56] | those words. | 我肯定会打死你. |
[06:58] | But now? | 但现在? |
[07:03] | He was convinced that Anubis was in the Chodawa system. | 他曾确信阿努比斯在休达瓦. |
[07:09] | And even though I knew this was not the case, | 而即使我知道事实并非如此, |
[07:12] | I could not contradict him. | 我也不敢违背他. |
[07:14] | But you have seen that Lord Yu can make mistakes. | 但你已经发现禹 也会犯错误. |
[07:18] | He has become increasingly paranoid and confused. | 他现在越来越妄想和烦恼. |
[07:22] | He speaks to himself, | 他经常自言自语, |
[07:23] | but his words make no sense. | 而且语无伦次的. |
[07:25] | He forgets key details of our attack plans, | 他忘记了这次进攻行动的关键, |
[07:30] | and grows angry when I remind him. | 甚至在我提醒他时迁怒于我. |
[07:33] | If what you say is true, | 如果真是这样, |
[07:35] | you and your Jaffa are in grave danger. | 你和你的贾法这下危险就大了. |
[07:38] | You must do something. | 你必须得做点什么. |
[07:41] | I cannot betray him. | 我不能背叛他. |
[07:43] | I have devoted my life to his service. | 我把自己的一生都献于侍奉他了. |
[07:45] | If this continues, | 如果继续这样下去, |
[07:47] | Lord Yu’s empire will fall. | 禹的帝国就完了. |
[07:49] | Millions of Jaffa will die. | 成千上万的贾法会死掉. |
[07:52] | Lord Yu will be remembered as a fool. | 禹就会被世人耻笑为一个大傻瓜. |
[07:55] | What meaning will your life have then? | 那样的话你的生命还有何意义? |
[08:19] | Have they agreed to help us? | 他们答应帮助我们了吗? |
[08:22] | Not yet. | 还没有. |
[08:31] | Colonel O’Neill. Major Carter. | 欧尼尔上校.卡特少校. |
[08:34] | Ambassador. Commander. | 大使.司令. |
[08:35] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们的到来. |
[08:37] | What’s going on, kids? | 小子们,发生什么了? |
[08:39] | A ship is hovering over the city. | 一艘飞船在城市上空盘旋. |
[08:41] | Alien troops have taken | 外星人的部队已经占领了 |
[08:42] | the capitol building and other positions. | 国会大厦和其他一些据点. |
[08:44] | Where are we? | 我们的位置是哪里? |
[08:46] | This bunker is several hundred feet below an army base | 这个掩体在城郊的一个军事基地 |
[08:49] | on the outskirts of the city. | 地下数百米的地方. |
[08:51] | The communicator should work. | 对讲机有动静. |
[08:52] | It can transmit from Tok’ra tunnels. | 可能是托克拉地洞里发出的信号. |
[08:55] | I don’t understand. | 我还不明白. |
[08:57] | Two of our people may be on that ship, | 我们有两个人在那船上, |
[08:59] | one being Jonas Quinn. | 一个是乔纳斯 奎恩. |
[09:04] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[09:06] | Daniel, come in. It’s O’Neill. | 丹尼尔,请回话.我是欧尼尔. |
[09:10] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[09:13] | – Jack? – What’s your situation? | – 杰克? – 你那儿情况如何? |
[09:20] | I’m hiding. What’s yours? | 我藏起来了.你那儿呢? |
[09:21] | Carter and I are on the planet. | 卡特和我在这个星球上. |
[09:24] | Be more specific. | 说详细点. |
[09:25] | I haven’t had a chance to look out a window. | 我没机会看外面. |
[09:27] | You’re hovering over Jonas’s home. | 你们在乔纳斯家乡的头顶上盘旋. |
[09:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:31] | I wish I knew. | 我要是知道就好了. |
[09:33] | Are you in any immediate danger? | 你那儿有什么紧要的危险吗? |
[09:34] | Depends on what you mean by “immediate”. | 看你指的”紧要”的程度了. |
[09:37] | – Daniel. – I’m fine. | – 丹尼尔. – 安啦,我没事儿. |
[09:39] | I got a location on Jonas’s cell, | 我找到关押乔纳斯的地方了, |
[09:42] | but first I’ve got a couple of problems. | 但先得解决掉一大堆的麻烦再说. |
[09:44] | Like what? | 什么样的麻烦? |
[09:46] | I’m not sure | 我还不知道 |
[09:47] | how to shut off the force field protecting his cell yet. | 如何关掉监狱上的力场. |
[09:51] | You said a couple? | 你不是说一大堆吗? |
[09:53] | Yeah, actually, I’m a little lost. | 啊,事实上,我有点迷路了. |
[09:55] | And I’ve only got about three hours left | 而且离托克拉的同位素消失作用, |
[09:58] | before the Tok’ra isotope wears off | 把我直接暴露在传感器下, |
[10:00] | and I’m visible to the sensors. | 只有不到3个小时了. |
[10:02] | So business as usual then, huh? | 那现在还一切正常咯? |
[10:04] | I don’t know. Is it? | 不知道.是这样的吗? |
[10:08] | Yes, we do this kind of thing all the time. | 啊,我们不是老干这种事儿的嘛. |
[10:11] | Oh, well, good. That’s comforting then. | 哦,那,好,还算是安慰人的话吧?! |
[10:18] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误. |
[10:21] | Lord Yu can no longer be permitted | 禹不可能一直被任命 |
[10:23] | to command the opposition to Anubis. | 来领导阿努比斯的反对势力. |
[10:26] | His Jaffa will follow your orders in his name, | 他的贾法会以他的名义来听从你的命令, |
[10:28] | but others will not. | 但其他人的贾法不会. |
[10:30] | We need the combined force of the System Lords. | 我们需要统治系统的联合武装力量. |
[10:32] | None of them can be trusted. | 他们都不值得信任. |
[10:34] | Nonetheless, one must be chosen. | 话虽如此,我们还是得选一个出来. |
[10:39] | The signal is coming through. | 有信号传过来. |
[10:49] | What is the meaning of this? | 这代表什么意思? |
[10:50] | Lord Baal… | 巴尔大人 |
[10:51] | Where is your master? | 你的主子在哪儿? |
[10:52] | Why do you allow this shol’va to appear before me? | 你为什么让这个休伐(叛徒)出现在我面前? |
[10:56] | I am here to present an offer. | 我是来献计的. |
[10:57] | I will not listen to a traitor. | 我是不会挺听一个叛徒的话的. |
[11:00] | Then you will miss an opportunity | 那你将永远失去一个 |
[11:02] | to rid yourself of Anubis forever. | 摆脱阿努比斯控制的机会. |
[11:08] | When the ship appeared, | 当飞船出现时, |
[11:09] | we were caught completely off guard. | 我们就完全的失去了防御能力. |
[11:12] | There was widespread panic. | 这里充满了恐慌. |
[11:14] | Before we knew what was happening, | 在我们搞明白发生了什么之前, |
[11:16] | most of the High Council had been taken hostage. | 大多数的高级参议会成员都被掳为人质了. |
[11:20] | When we wouldn’t give in to his demands, | 当我们不屈从他的要求时, |
[11:23] | Anubis had the First Minister executed. | 阿努比斯处决了首相. |
[11:25] | He also fired a volley into our industrial sector, | 他还发射了许多炮弹到我们的工业区, |
[11:29] | destroying several factories | 摧毁了许多工厂, |
[11:32] | and killing many innocent citizens. | 杀害了无数无辜平民. |
[11:36] | After that, we gave him what he wanted. | 后来,我们给了他想要的东西. |
[11:41] | Which was? | 什么东西? |
[11:42] | Naquadria. | 那夸达. |
[11:44] | Our entire stockpile. | 我们储存的全部. |
[11:48] | Commander. We’re receiving a transmission from the surface. | 司令.收到来自地面的信息. |
[11:53] | Excuse me a moment. | 失陪一会儿. |
[11:59] | Anubis must’ve used that mind probe on Jonas | 阿努比斯一定是在乔纳斯身上 使用了意识探测器, |
[12:01] | and found out about the Naquadria. | 从而发现了那夸达. |
[12:04] | Then he knows the stuff only works half the time. | 那他知道那玩意儿只能发挥一半的能量了. |
[12:06] | Just cos we can’t establish | 那也只是因为我们无法建立 |
[12:08] | a stable power output | 一个稳定的能量输出方式 |
[12:09] | doesn’t mean he won’t. If he does… | 并不代表他不会做.要是他 |
[12:12] | Tadada-dah, ta-dah! | Tadada-dah, ta-dah! |
[12:24] | The truth is my master | 事实是我的主人 |
[12:26] | is no longer fit to lead the forces of the System Lords. | 已不再适合领导统治系统的武装力量了. |
[12:29] | How dare you judge your god? | 你胆敢评价你的主子? |
[12:32] | The shol’va has poisoned your mind. | 那个休伐已毒害了你的思想. |
[12:35] | Clearly, Lord Baal is not interested. | 很明显,巴尔大人对次不感兴趣. |
[12:38] | We should contact another System Lord. | 看来我们需要和另一个系统统治者联系了. |
[12:41] | Hm. Perhaps Bastet. | 啊.也许是巴斯戴特大人. |
[12:43] | If I assume command, | 要是我采取了行动, |
[12:45] | how can I be assured of the loyalty of Yu’s troops? | 如何能保证禹的军队的忠诚? |
[12:48] | They will follow me in his name. | 他们会以他的名义跟随我. |
[12:51] | And will you obey me? | 那你会服从我吗? |
[12:53] | The destruction of Anubis is in my master’s best interest. | 阿努比斯的毁灭是我主人最大的利益. |
[12:56] | I will support any action that leads to this goal. | 我愿为达成这个目的而提供所有帮助. |
[13:01] | If you are in agreement, | 如果你愿意成交的话, |
[13:03] | I must contact the Tauri to make the final arrangements. | 我会马上联系塔瑞(地球)做出最终协议. |
[13:06] | Then do so. | 那就开干吧. |
[13:10] | Take me to the nearest Stargate. | 送我到最近的星门去. |
[13:33] | Commander, you said you gave Anubis | 司令,你说你把所有库存的 |
[13:35] | your entire stockpile of Naquadria. | 那夸达都给了阿努比斯. |
[13:38] | That’s correct. | 是的. |
[13:40] | So if he got what he wanted, | 那他拿到他想要的了, |
[13:42] | why is he still here? | 为什么还待在这儿? |
[13:43] | I have no idea. | 我也不清楚. |
[13:45] | His men have rounded up archaeologists | 他的人已经围捕了 |
[13:46] | from the Academy of Sciences. | 科学院的考古学家们. |
[13:49] | He may be looking for the Stargate. | 他也许是在找星门. |
[13:50] | How secure is this place? | 你们是怎样保护这个星球的? |
[13:52] | It’s top secret. | 这是最高机密. |
[13:54] | We had the gate moved here | 在地拉那人和安得利人开始空袭前, |
[13:56] | after the Tiranians and Andaris began air strikes. | 我们就把星门搬到这里来了. |
[13:59] | So you did go to war? | 那么你们的确是开始战斗了? |
[14:01] | Yes, but we managed to negotiate a cease-fire. | 是的.但我们本打算协商停战的. |
[14:05] | I thought you were outgunned and outmanned. | 我认为你们在武器的质量和数量上都超过了对手. |
[14:11] | We used the Naquadria bomb. | 我们使用了那夸达炸弹. |
[14:14] | On people? | 对人? |
[14:17] | We instantly regretted it. | 我们立刻认识到了错误. |
[14:19] | The devastation was beyond anything we’d imagined. | 但毁坏的程度超越了我们的想象. |
[14:22] | As many Kelownans would have died | (指挥官)当许多基隆拿人死的时候, |
[14:26] | had we done nothing. | 我们也无能为力. |
[14:27] | We were faced with our own destruction | 我们面临着自己的毁灭, |
[14:29] | and you refused to help us. | 而你们却拒绝援助. |
[14:31] | And, as awful as it was, | 并且象现在一样可怕的是, |
[14:32] | it managed to bring Tiranians and Andaris to the table. | 它正打算把地拉那人和安得利人叫到一起. |
[14:35] | Delegates had just arrived in the city | 代表们已经到达了城市, |
[14:37] | for peace talks. | 准备和平谈判. |
[14:38] | Do they know about the Stargate? | 他们知道星门的事儿吗? |
[14:40] | No. | 不知道. |
[14:41] | They may have noticed the rather large ship | 他们应该注意到 |
[14:43] | floating in the sky. | 天上那个巨大的飞船了吧. |
[14:46] | You might as well tell them the rest. | 你们应该把其他的也告诉他们. |
[14:48] | We were hoping it wouldn’t come to that. | 我们并不希望那样. |
[14:51] | Anubis has everything he came for. | 阿努比斯得到了他想要的一切. |
[14:53] | He may just leave. | 他本应离开才对. |
[14:55] | If Anubis can figure out | 要是阿努比斯能领悟到 |
[14:57] | how to overcome the instability of the Naquadria, | 如何克服那夸达的不稳定, |
[14:59] | it will give him a significant advantage | 这将给他带来 |
[15:00] | over all his enemies. | 超越他敌人的重大优势. |
[15:03] | He’s gonna want more. | 他想要更多的. |
[15:04] | There is no more. The mine is dry. | 这里没有更多的了.矿井已经枯竭了. |
[15:07] | You think he’ll take your word for it? | 你认为他会信你的话吗? |
[15:10] | He will occupy this planet and enslave your people. | 他会占领这个星球,奴役你的人民. |
[15:13] | We’ve seen it before. | 我们以前见过很多了. |
[15:14] | What can we do? | 那我们怎么办? |
[15:20] | If you want to fight, we’ll help you. | 你想打的话,我们能帮你. |
[15:23] | But we need the cooperation of | 但我们需要这个世界里 |
[15:26] | the other major powers on this world. | 其他主要势力的合作. |
[15:40] | My lord, I have completed a preliminary analysis | 主人,我已经完成了 |
[15:41] | of the Naquadria. | 对那夸达的初步分析. |
[15:44] | The potential energy output | 这能比普通的那夸达 |
[15:47] | is greater than that of regular naqahdah. | 释放更多的能量. |
[15:48] | It will be hard to maintain a stable reaction. | 但它很难维持稳定的反应. |
[15:51] | This ship must have full power again. | 这艘飞船能够再次充满能量. |
[15:55] | I will not accept failure. | 我不允许失败. |
[15:57] | My lord, we’ve already learnt | 主人,我们已经得到了 |
[16:00] | all we can from Jonas Quinn. | 能从 乔纳斯 奎恩身上得到的一切. |
[16:02] | Why keep him alive? | 为何还留着他? |
[16:03] | His physiology merits further experimentation. | 他的身体适合进一步的实验. |
[16:08] | He may still prove to be very useful. | 他将很可能被证实仍有价值. |
[16:57] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯 |
[16:59] | Jonas, are you there? | 乔纳斯,你在那儿吗? |
[17:01] | – Daniel? – Yeah. Are you all right? | – 丹尼尔? – 啊,你还好吗? |
[17:04] | Yeah, I’m fine. Where are you? | 恩,我还好.你在哪儿? |
[17:08] | I’m in a storage room about 20 feet from your current position. | 我在离你20英尺的一个储藏室里. |
[17:14] | Can you get me out of here? | 能把我弄出去吗? |
[17:16] | I’m working on it. | 正在想办法. |
[17:22] | Colonel O’Neill, Major Carter, | 欧尼尔上校,卡特少校, |
[17:24] | may I present the leaders of the Tiranian and Andari peace delegations. | 请允许我介绍地拉那和安得利的和平使团. |
[17:28] | Ambassador Sevaarin and Ambassador Noor. | 瑟瓦伦大使和孥娥大使. |
[17:31] | Colonel O’Neill and Major Carter represent a planet called Earth. | 欧尼尔上校和卡特少校来自Earth(地球). |
[17:35] | They don’t look very alien. | 他们可不象外星人. |
[17:38] | We get that a lot. | 我们早就习惯了. |
[17:42] | And this, of course, is the Stargate. | 而这个,当然了,这就是星门. |
[17:46] | How does it work? | 他是怎么运作的? |
[17:47] | Let’s have a look. | 咱们瞧瞧吧. |
[17:54] | Something like that. | 就象这样. |
[17:56] | – Incredible. – Isn’t it? | – 不可思议. – 不是吗? |
[18:03] | He is one of the enemy soldiers. | 他是一个敌军. |
[18:06] | Relax. He’s one of ours. | 放松点,他是我们的人. |
[18:12] | It is good to see you both again. | 很高兴能再次见到你们俩. |
[18:14] | We got your message from Hammond. | 我们从哈蒙德那儿收到了你的消息. |
[18:16] | Are you nuts? | 你脑子有问题呀.? |
[18:18] | I believe it to be our only choice, O’Neill. | 我认为这是我们唯一的机会了,欧尼尔. |
[18:25] | I don’t know quite how to tell you this, | 我不知道该怎么对你说才好, |
[18:28] | but Anubis has taken the ship to your home. | 但阿努比斯把飞船开到了你的家乡了. |
[18:31] | We’re above the Kelownan capital. | 我们在基隆拿首都的上空. |
[18:33] | I know. He wants Naquadria. | 我知道.他想要那夸达. |
[18:35] | If it wasn’t for me, | 要不是因为我, |
[18:37] | he’d never have found out about it. | 他永远也发现不了这个 |
[18:39] | Don’t blame yourself. | 别自责了. |
[18:41] | The point is I joined Stargate Command | 关键是我加入了星门计划 |
[18:44] | so maybe one day I could protect my planet | 以便有一天我能保护我的星球 |
[18:46] | from the Goa’uld. | 免受勾阿呜的攻击. |
[18:48] | Instead, I brought them right to it. | 相反,我把灾难直接带到了这儿. |
[18:50] | We’ll find a way out. | 我们得找条路出去. |
[18:51] | Yeah? | 啊? |
[18:53] | Apparently. | 很显然嘛. |
[18:57] | We already trusted one Goa’uld. | 我们已经相信过一个勾阿呜了. |
[18:59] | Look where it got us. | 看看他是怎么对待我们的. |
[19:00] | I do not trust Baal, O’Neill, | 我并不相信巴尔,欧尼尔, |
[19:03] | but I believe, at least for the moment, | 但我相信,至少在现在来说, |
[19:06] | his goal is the same as ours. | 他的目的同我们的一样. |
[19:11] | All right. Have at it. | 好吧,就这么定了. |
[19:14] | Oh, yes, you do the talking. | 哦,那好,你来说吧. |
[19:25] | We have made an agreement | 我们和另一个叫巴尔的 |
[19:27] | with another System Lord named Baal. | 系统统治者作了协议. |
[19:29] | If we give him your location, | 如果我们把你们的位置告诉他, |
[19:31] | he will bring a fleet and destroy Anubis. | 他将带领一支舰队来消灭阿努比斯. |
[19:33] | You propose to bring more of these Goa’uld to our world? | 你打算让更多的勾阿呜到我们的世界来? |
[19:37] | For the moment, Anubis is vulnerable. | 目前,阿努比斯很脆弱. |
[19:39] | He has but one ship and is preoccupied, | 他只有一艘飞船,正全身心放在对付我们的事上 |
[19:41] | but believes his position to be secure | 但他相信他的地位仍然安然无虑 |
[19:43] | because he knows the other lords | 因为他了解其他 |
[19:44] | are unaware of this place. | 不知道这里的秘密的勾阿呜 |
[19:47] | And if Anubis is destroyed, | 而且就算阿努比斯被消灭了, |
[19:49] | how do we know this Baal will leave us alone? | 怎能确信巴尔会乖乖离开这里? |
[19:51] | That is part of the agreement. | 这属于协议的一部分. |
[19:56] | You say we cannot negotiate with Anubis | 你说我们不能和阿努比斯妥协, |
[19:59] | and these Goa’uld cannot be trusted. | 而且其他勾阿呜又不可信. |
[20:01] | And yet you ask us to trust another? | 可你们又叫我们去相信另外一个? |
[20:04] | Your world faces an imminent threat. | 你们的世界正面临着直接地威胁. |
[20:06] | Kelowna faces the threat. | (瑟瓦伦) 基隆拿面临着威胁. |
[20:08] | There are no alien ships in the skies above Tirania. | 地拉那的天上并没有其他外星飞船. |
[20:13] | See what we have to deal with? | 看到我们所要面临了的吧? |
[20:16] | Haven’t you guys ever heard the story of | 你们这些家伙没听过 |
[20:18] | the dog and the dancing monkeys? | 一只狗和一群会跳舞的猴子的故事吗? |
[20:22] | Has something to do with getting along and… dancing. | 这事儿与跳舞有什么关系吗? |
[20:31] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[20:34] | With all due respect, Mr Ambassador, | 尽管应该得到尊重,大使先生, |
[20:36] | when Anubis comes looking for more Naquadria, | 但当阿努比斯来寻找那夸达时, |
[20:40] | he won’t respect any borders. | 他不会尊重临国的. |
[20:41] | He will tear this planet apart piece by piece | 如果必要的话, |
[20:42] | if he has to. | 他会把这个星球一块块地扯烂的. |
[20:45] | I won’t approve any plan | 在所有成员同意之前, |
[20:47] | unless I have unanimous agreement from all parties. | 我不会批准任何计划的. |
[20:59] | My lord. | 主人. |
[21:00] | Have you found a way to overcome the Naquadria’s instability? | 找到克制那夸达不稳定的方法了吗? |
[21:04] | I believe I have. | 我想是的. |
[21:05] | Then use it to power one of the ship’s weapons arrays. | 那就用它来为船上的一组武器供能, |
[21:10] | I want it tested now. | 我想试试威力如何. |
[21:12] | We will need to select a target. | 我们得选个目标. |
[21:14] | How fortunate there is a city before us. | 幸好这儿下面有个城市呀. |
[21:17] | I am unsure of the power of this weapon. | 我不能肯定那武器的威力到底会有多大. |
[21:20] | The blast radius from one shot | 一次攻击的冲击波 |
[21:21] | could encompass the entire city. | 足以覆盖整个城市范围. |
[21:24] | If it does, | 果真如此的话, |
[21:26] | you will have my congratulations. | 你将得到我的祝贺. |
[21:41] | Daniel, this is Sam. Come in. | 丹尼尔,我是山姆.请回话. |
[21:44] | – Go ahead. – Did you find Jonas? | – 请讲. – 找到乔纳斯了吗? |
[21:46] | Yeah. I’m still having trouble with the force field. | 找到了.但我还不能摆平那个力场. |
[21:50] | You’re gonna have to find a way to cut the power. | 那你最好先想办法切断能源. |
[21:53] | How do I do that? | 我要怎么做才行? |
[21:54] | Unsure. We’ve two hours to figure it out. | 不清楚.我们还有2小时来做这事儿. |
[21:57] | What happens then? | 到时会怎样? |
[21:58] | Baal’s fleet arrives. | 巴尔的舰队就到了. |
[22:01] | I’ve got 15 minutes till this isotope wears out | 还有15分钟我的同位素就消失了, |
[22:04] | and I’m visible to the ship’s sensors. | 到时我就会暴露在飞船的传感器下. |
[22:06] | I’ll have to get back to you. I’ve got company. | 待会儿联系.敌人来了. |
[22:14] | Kel nor shol ak’ra. | Kel nor shol ak’ra. |
[22:18] | Reltac. | Reltac. |
[22:19] | Tel shek anfar, tel nor moklan n’ral. | Tel shek anfar, tel nor moklan n’ral. |
[22:29] | Jaffa! | 贾法! |
[22:33] | Sarit. | Sarit. |
[22:40] | Naquadria generator is online. We are ready. | 那夸达发动机连接好了.一切就绪. |
[22:44] | Charge the weapon. | 启动武器. |
[23:18] | My lord, the generator is overloading. | 主人,发动机超载了. |
[23:20] | Abort the test. | 取消实验. |
[23:24] | I cannot abate the overload. | 我无法减轻超载. |
[23:33] | Jaffa, kree! | 贾法, 可里! |
[23:53] | This makes no sense. | 没道理呀. |
[23:54] | I compensated for the instability. | 我抵消了不稳定呀. |
[23:58] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[24:14] | Jonas! | 乔纳斯! |
[24:17] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | – 发生什么了? – 不清楚. |
[24:19] | Whatever it was, | 无论是什么, |
[24:20] | there’s not enough power | 这里已经没有足够的能量 |
[24:23] | to maintain the force fields. | 来维持力场了. |
[24:24] | Agh! | 好耶! |
[24:26] | – You OK? – That hurt. | – 还好吗? – 这受伤了. |
[24:28] | – Your arm? – A little numb. | – 手臂吗? – 有点麻木了. |
[24:32] | I think I can make it. | 我也许能搞定它. |
[24:34] | You better. | 好多了. |
[24:35] | I don’t want to have to take you | 我可不想把你 |
[24:36] | out of here in a dustpan. | 装在粪筐里逃出去. |
[24:43] | Nice. | 好样的. |
[24:45] | How do we get off this thing? | 我们怎么离开这儿? |
[24:47] | Cargo ship. | 运输机. |
[24:48] | Which way? | 哪边? |
[24:50] | Uh… this way. | 恩这边. |
[24:52] | – You sure? – No. | – 肯定吗? – 不. |
[24:53] | Right. | 那好吧. |
[25:01] | – Report. – We’re in position, | – 报告. – 我们就位了, |
[25:03] | but the Kelownans want more troops | 基隆拿人希望有更多的军队 |
[25:05] | to deal with the Jaffa on the ground. | 来对付地上的贾法. |
[25:07] | I can’t authorise that | 没有五角大楼的批准, |
[25:09] | without Pentagon approval. | 我是不会派人的. |
[25:11] | Yes, sir, | 遵命,长官, |
[25:12] | but I was thinking maybe I could | 但我想能不能 |
[25:14] | take SGs 15 and 11 as technical advisors. | 把SG-5和11叫来作技术指导. |
[25:17] | What if Baal doesn’t show up? | 要是巴尔不来怎么办? |
[25:20] | Could get a little screwy. | 可能会有点神经错乱吧. |
[25:22] | But we talked these folks into this. | 但我们说服他们搅进这事的. |
[25:24] | The least we can do is back ’em up. | 至少这样做还是支持他们的. |
[25:26] | Agreed. Put your teams together. | 同意.把你的人叫到一起来. |
[25:28] | Sir. | 长官. |
[25:29] | Anubis has superior shields, | 阿努比斯有超级护盾, |
[25:31] | but our intelligence says | 但我们的智囊团说 |
[25:33] | they’re less than 40% effective | 那东西在这个星球的空气里 |
[25:35] | in a planet’s atmosphere. | 只有不到40%的功效. |
[25:36] | If Baal attacks while Anubis is weak, | 要是巴尔在阿努比斯很弱的时候攻击, |
[25:39] | he has a chance. | 那他就有机会. |
[25:39] | That’s not very reassuring. | 不太可靠呀. |
[25:41] | We just heard Anubis’s men | 我们听说阿努比斯的人 |
[25:43] | are ransacking the Museum of Antiquities. | 正在搜查古代遗迹的博物馆. |
[25:45] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么这样做? |
[25:48] | They may still be looking for the gate. | 他们可能还在找星门. |
[25:50] | No. Anubis is smart enough to know that | 不会的.阿努比斯应该不会笨到 |
[25:53] | it wouldn’t be in a public place. | 以为门会在公共场所. |
[25:55] | – What was in the museum? – Nothing. | – 博物馆里有什么? – 没什么. |
[25:57] | The exhibit was put into storage when the war began. | 战斗开始时,展品已经放进储藏室了. |
[26:00] | OK, what was in the exhibit? | 那好,展品里有什么? |
[26:02] | Trinkets from the original Goa’uld sites | 来自原始勾阿呜遗迹的小饰品 |
[26:05] | pottery, statues. | 陶器,雕像. |
[26:07] | What about tablets? | 有碑吗? |
[26:10] | Those were classified top secret | 那些是最高机密, |
[26:12] | and given to the scientists | 而且是给我们研究 |
[26:13] | working on our Naquadria project. | 那夸达的那些科学家用的. |
[26:16] | I’d like to see a list of exhibit objects. | 我想看看展品的清单. |
[26:18] | Anubis is looking for something. | 阿努比斯正在找什么东西. |
[26:20] | I wanna know what. | 我想知道究竟是什么. |
[26:24] | Cargo bay should be down the next hall. | 运输机平台可能就在下个大厅的下面. |
[26:27] | How’s your arm? | 手臂怎么样了? |
[26:27] | I can wiggle my fingers. | 手指还能动. |
[26:35] | Those were all the Jaffa going into the cargo bay, | 那些贾法就是从那大厅下面 |
[26:38] | which is just down the hall. | 去到运输机平台的. |
[26:49] | Eight men! | 8个人! |
[26:53] | That’s all you brought? | 这就是你带来的援兵? |
[26:57] | Eight good men. | 8个好人. |
[26:59] | There are over 1,000 alien soldiers in the city. | 这里有超过1000人的外星士兵在城里. |
[27:03] | Their weapons are more powerful than | 他们的武器比我们见过的 |
[27:05] | anything our forces have ever seen. | 任何武器都要先进. |
[27:07] | We don’t stand a chance. | 我们没有机会了. |
[27:09] | The main problem is the ship. | 关键问题还是那艘飞船. |
[27:12] | Once that’s taken out, | 一旦它碑干掉了, |
[27:13] | we can deal with the Jaffa. | 我们就能解决那些贾法. |
[27:15] | Sir, I think I know why Anubis hasn’t left yet. | 长官,我明白阿努比斯为什么还不走了. |
[27:19] | He’s looking for a crystal. | 他在找一个水晶体. |
[27:22] | The Kelownan archaeologists found it, | 那个基隆拿考古学家找到的, |
[27:24] | but they didn’t know what it was. | 但他们还不知道那是干什么用的. |
[27:26] | They classified it as a decorative object | 他们把它当作一件装饰品 |
[27:28] | and put it in the museum. | 放在了博物馆里. |
[27:30] | I don’t understand. What is it? | 我不明白.那是什么东西? |
[27:32] | The Goa’uld use crystals to store information. | 勾阿呜用那水晶体来储存信息. |
[27:35] | What information? | 什么信息? |
[27:37] | The original Goa’uld who occupied this planet | 原来占领这个星球的勾阿呜 |
[27:40] | was experimenting with Naquadria, | 曾对那夸达 做过很多实验, |
[27:42] | but there are no details | 但没留下任何细节 |
[27:44] | no lab notes, no test results. | 没有实验记录和实验结果. |
[27:46] | You think that’s what’s on the crystal? | 你认为那些都在那块水晶体里? |
[27:48] | It makes sense. | 有可能哦. |
[27:50] | Your people, not knowing its importance, | 你的人民,不了解它的重要性, |
[27:52] | never included it with the other material. | 没有把它和其他东西放在一起过. |
[27:54] | That’s why Jonas never knew of it. | 所以乔纳斯也不了解这东西. |
[27:57] | Sir, if Anubis gets ahold of this crystal, | 长官,要是阿努比斯得到这块水晶体, |
[27:59] | he could use it to make the Naquadria work. | 那他就能使那夸达正常工作起来. |
[28:02] | Yeah, I get it. | 哦,我明白了. |
[28:05] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿? |
[28:07] | Everything was moved to a warehouse. | 所有东西都转移到一个仓库里去了. |
[28:10] | – I can take you there. – Wait! | – 我可以把你们带过去. – 等等! |
[28:13] | If this is as important as you say, | 要是这真象你说的那么重要, |
[28:16] | let me send a contingent to secure the building. | 那我派支小分队去保护仓库就行了. |
[28:19] | We don’t want to | 我们不想让那里 |
[28:21] | draw any unnecessary attention to the place. | 太引人注意. |
[28:23] | I’ll go, sir. I know what to look for. | 带我去,长官.我知道它长什么样. |
[28:26] | All right. Take Teal’c. | 行.带上提亚克. |
[29:16] | Looks like patrols are closing in. | 象是巡逻队过来了. |
[29:18] | And we’ve got one minute | 还有1分钟 |
[29:19] | before the isotope wears off. | 同位素的作用就消失了. |
[29:25] | That planet you guys found me on was nice | 你们找到我的那个星球很不错 |
[29:28] | people were simple, life was quiet. | 人们很朴素,生活很恬静. |
[29:30] | Why didn’t you stay? | 那你为什么不留下来? |
[29:32] | I couldn’t remember what this was like. | 我记不起这会象啥样. |
[29:34] | It’s fun, isn’t it? | 挺有趣的,不是吗? |
[29:36] | Yeah. | 是呀. |
[29:39] | If we get out of this… | 要是我们能离开这儿 |
[29:40] | You can keep the office. | 你就继续用你那个办公室. |
[29:42] | Actually, I was talking about SG-1. | 事实上,我是在说SG-1的那个位置. |
[29:46] | You took the position | 你去干那个职位, |
[29:47] | cos you felt guilty about what happened to me | 是因为你对发生在我身上的事感到内疚 |
[29:49] | and thought you’d make up for it | 而且觉得能完成我的工作 |
[29:51] | by finishing my work… | 也算是一种补偿吧 |
[29:52] | I love the job. | 我喜欢上这个工作了. |
[29:54] | Who’d argue? Bad hours, constant peril. | 还用说? 没日没夜的工作,还充满危险. |
[29:57] | On the bright side, | 但从好的方面讲, |
[29:59] | you do get to travel a lot. | 有了不少旅行的机会. |
[30:03] | – You’re very up. – Yeah. | – 想法很积极嘛. – 是呀. |
[30:07] | Truth is, I don’t think that | 老实说,我认为 |
[30:10] | Colonel O’Neill was very comfortable having me around. | 欧尼尔上校并不喜欢我在队里面. |
[30:14] | That’s not what he told me. | 他对我可没这么说. |
[30:16] | He said you were a good man. | 他说你是个好人. |
[30:17] | Really? He said that? | 真的啊? 他是这么说的吗? |
[30:20] | Yeah. You’re shocked he never let on? | 是啊.你被他的深藏不露给震住了吧? |
[30:24] | Anyway, now that you’re back… | 不管怎么说,现在既然你回来了 |
[30:27] | Let’s worry about getting out of here first. | 我们还是考虑怎么出去先. |
[30:31] | Rings? | 传送环? |
[30:32] | What good’s that? Nowhere to ring to. | 啥玩意儿? 不知道在哪里呀. |
[30:35] | We found a ring platform when we found the gate. | 我们找到星门时有发现了传送平台. |
[30:37] | So it hasn’t been used in 2,000 years. | 那么说已经有2000年没用过那东西了. |
[30:41] | Well, let’s see if it still works. | 好吧,看看它还能工作吗? |
[31:08] | Looks like we got here first. | 看上去我们是第一个来这儿的. |
[31:20] | Jaffa, kree! | 贾法, 可里! |
[31:21] | Two unauthorised personnel detected on sensors | 传感器显示两个不明身份的人 |
[31:25] | approaching your sector. | 正朝你那边去. |
[31:43] | This is hopeless. | 看来没戏了. |
[31:45] | It has to be here somewhere. | 就该在这儿附近才对呀. |
[31:51] | Major Carter. | 卡特少校. |
[31:56] | Bingo. | 中啦 |
[32:01] | Jaffa, kree! | 贾法, 可里! |
[32:08] | Shel-norak. | Shel-norak. |
[32:20] | Do we know where it is we’re going? | 知道传到哪里吗? |
[32:22] | Not a clue. | 没线索哦. |
[32:31] | Gal a’quel. | Gal a’quel. |
[32:38] | Argh! | Argh! |
[32:55] | – Nice timing. – Thanks. | – 够及时. – 谢谢. |
[32:57] | – Jonas Quinn. – Ambassador. | – 乔纳斯 奎恩. – 大使. |
[33:01] | – Where are we? – Warehouse, | – 我们在哪儿? – 一个仓库, |
[33:02] | where they keep Goa’uld artefacts, | 就是我们放勾阿呜制品的地方, |
[33:05] | including a ring platform. | 当然还包括这个传送平台. |
[33:06] | And a crystal. | 还有一个水晶体. |
[33:08] | Let’s go. There’s more Jaffa on our tails. | 走吧,屁股后面还有一群贾法呢. |
[33:16] | Perimeter’s clear. | 周围安全了. |
[33:17] | We’ve a visual on Major Robbin’s position | 我们看见罗宾少校 |
[33:19] | across the square. | 穿过广场不见了. |
[33:21] | OK, Sergeant. Sit tight. O’Neill out. | 好的,军士.稳住.欧尼尔出来了. |
[33:25] | – Colonel. – Hey. | – (卡特) 上校. – 嘿. |
[33:29] | Where’d you find them? | 在哪里找到他俩的? |
[33:31] | They dropped into the warehouse. | 他们被传送进了仓库. |
[33:34] | Nice. The crystal? | 漂亮,那水晶体呢? |
[33:36] | Right here. | 在这儿. |
[33:37] | I’ll take that. | 拿给我吧. |
[33:40] | I think it’d be better if we held onto it. | 我想还是我们拿着比较好. |
[33:43] | I’m afraid I must insist. | 恐怕我必须坚持我的意见. |
[34:09] | What is this? | 什么意思? |
[34:11] | I’ve made a separate arrangement. | 我已另有安排了. |
[34:18] | Put down your weapons, Colonel, | 放下武器,上校, |
[34:21] | or I will be forced to destroy these people. | 否则我不得不杀了这些人. |
[34:40] | The crystal. | 水晶体. |
[34:46] | You’re an idiot, you know that? | 蠢猪,你知道吗? |
[34:48] | In exchange for this, | 作为交换, |
[34:50] | Anubis has agreed to leave Kelownan territory untouched. | 阿努比斯答应离开基隆拿永不回来. |
[34:53] | Thus confirming my last statement. | 因此,你们还是听我的吧. |
[34:56] | He knows our Naquadria supplies are depleted, | 他知道我们的那夸达已经枯竭了, |
[35:00] | but I believe he may find another mine | 但我相信他会在地拉那的领地 |
[35:02] | on Tiranian territory. | 找到新的矿. |
[35:03] | That’s a lie. | 你胡说. |
[35:06] | One of your scientists is a Kelownan spy. | 你们的一位科学家是基隆拿 间谍. |
[35:08] | You’ve been trying to build a bomb | 最近3年内, |
[35:10] | for the last three years. | 你们准备造一颗炸弹. |
[35:12] | But we didn’t mine the Naquadria. | 但我们不开采那夸达 |
[35:14] | We stole it from the Andaris. | 我们从安得利人哪里偷. |
[35:16] | What? | 什么? |
[35:18] | Don’t you see what’s happening here? | 没看见这里发生了什么吗? |
[35:21] | – He’s using you against each other. – Enough! | – 他在利用你们互相攻击. – 够了! |
[35:24] | You can’t afford to fight. | 你们无法再战斗下去了. |
[35:26] | This planet is a target, | 整个星球都被瞄准了 |
[35:27] | not just Kelowna or Tirania. | 无论是基隆拿或地拉那. |
[35:29] | You have to stand together. | 你们必须团结一致. |
[35:31] | I said enough! | 我说够了! |
[35:41] | You’ve gotta start trusting each other, | 你们必须要相互信任, |
[35:43] | or you’re all gonna become slaves. | 否则你们都会成为奴隶. |
[35:45] | If you’re lucky. | 前提是你们运气好,还活着的话. |
[35:50] | The crystal. | 水晶体. |
[35:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[36:19] | As for the rest of you, | 至于剩下的人, |
[36:21] | you’ll be publicly executed, | 你们将被当众处决, |
[36:24] | as an example to all those who would defy their god. | 作为那些胆敢挑衅神明的人的例子. |
[36:31] | Does it have to be publicly? | 必须得当众吗? |
[36:40] | I could kill you now. | 我现在就可以杀了你. |
[36:43] | Publicly’s fine. | 当众也不错呀. |
[36:48] | Jaffa! | 贾法! |
[37:24] | Aargh! | Aargh! |
[37:35] | Tel nor, hatak mal shee. | Tel nor, hatak mal shee. |
[38:09] | Your ship is at my mercy. You are defeated. | 你的飞船已在我的怜悯之下了. 你被打败了. |
[38:12] | Surrender now. | 投降吧. |
[38:30] | Jaffa, kree! | 贾法, 可里! |
[38:33] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[38:37] | Argh! | Argh! |
[38:52] | Jonas! | 乔纳斯! |
[38:57] | Agh! | Agh! |
[39:00] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一次. |
[39:03] | We’ll call it even. | 各不相欠,打个平手啦. |
[39:23] | The last time you returned to Kelowna, | 上次你回基隆拿时, |
[39:26] | you were considered a traitor. | 还被视为叛徒. |
[39:27] | That will not be the case this time. | 这次不会了. |
[39:29] | Are you sure? | 真的吗? |
[39:31] | The Andaris and Tiranians only participated | 安得利人和地拉那人 |
[39:33] | in a joint ruling council | 只会加入一个联合政府, |
[39:35] | on condition you were the Kelownan representative. | 前提是你是基隆拿的代表. |
[39:38] | Your year’s experiences | 你多年的经历 |
[39:40] | will be vital to our planet facing | 对于我们星球将来所要面临的一切, |
[39:43] | what awaits in our future. | 是至关重要的. |
[39:45] | We need you, Jonas. | 我们需要你,乔纳斯. |
[39:49] | Got everything packed? | 东西都装好了吗? |
[39:51] | Toothbrush, slippers, hair gel? | 牙刷,拖鞋,发胶? |
[39:53] | Yes. | 啊,收好了. |
[40:00] | Sir. | 长官. |
[40:02] | – It was an honour, son. – Yes, it was. | – 是你的荣耀啊,小子. – 是的. |
[40:09] | When we first met you told me that t | 我们第一次见面的时候, |
[40:12] | he issues between my planet’s nations | 你告诉我当我知道这里将发生的一切时, |
[40:15] | would seem insignificant | 我星球上的国家之争 |
[40:17] | once I found out what was really going on up there. | 将变得无足轻重. |
[40:21] | – Yeah, I remember that. – You do? | – 啊,我想起来了. – 哦,想起来啦? |
[40:23] | – Yeah. – That’s great. | – 啊. – 那太好了. |
[40:25] | It’s all kind of coming back. | 全都想起来了. |
[40:28] | I’m glad I had the chance to find out. | 很高兴我能查明真相. |
[40:31] | Me, too. | 我也是. |
[40:38] | You have the heart of a warrior, Jonas Quinn. | 你有颗武士的心,乔纳斯 奎恩. |
[40:44] | Continue to fight well. | 继续好好战斗吧. |
[40:52] | Keep in touch. | 保持联系哦. |
[40:59] | Uh… | 啊 |
[41:00] | You earned it. | 你应得的. |
[41:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[41:18] | Hey, Daniel. | 嘿,丹尼尔. |
[41:20] | Feed my fish? | 帮我喂鱼? |
[42:00] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 还好吗? – 是的. |
[42:05] | Well, dinner’s at seven. Don’t be late. | 那好,晚餐7点开始,别迟到了. |
[42:07] | Teal’c gets a little cranky | 提亚克血糖低的时候 |
[42:11] | when his blood sugar gets low. | 就会很暴躁. |
[42:12] | – Jack. – Yeah? | – 杰克. – 啊? |
[42:15] | It’s not that I mind rejoining SG-1 | 其实我重回SG-1 |
[42:17] | and exploring the galaxy, | 应该不是那么想着去探索银河系, |
[42:21] | meeting new cultures, jeopardy, | 去了解新鲜文化,去冒险, |
[42:24] | saving the world that kind of thing. | 去拯救世界之类的. |
[42:27] | We get paid for this, right? | 我们不是靠这行吃饭吗? |
[42:34] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来. |