时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | (技师) 计划外的外世界活动. |
[00:19] | It’s SG-1’s IDC, sir. | 这是SG-1的身份识别认证代码,长官. |
[00:20] | Receiving audio, sir. | 接收到声频传输.长官. |
[00:21] | On speaker. | 接到对讲器上. |
[00:23] | Close quarters withdrawal. It’s gonna get ugly. | (欧尼尔) 近距离战斗撤退,长官 即将到达. |
[00:26] | Acknowledged, Colonel. We’ll be ready. | 知道了, 上校. 我们会准备好. |
[00:29] | Just give us the word. | 只需给我们信号. |
[00:30] | Watch your friendlies. Safeties off. | 注意警戒.不再安全. |
[00:32] | Clean targets. Clean backgrounds. | 清楚目标.清楚背景. |
[00:38] | Teal’c, let’s go! | (欧尼尔) 提亚克,我们走! |
[00:40] | Base, this is it. We’re on our way. | 基地,就是现在. 我们马上就走. |
[00:41] | Open the iris. | 打开虹门. |
[00:51] | Teal’c’s right behind us. | 提亚克在我们后面. |
[01:06] | Clear! | (哈蒙德) 清理房间! |
[01:18] | Med team, get in there. | 医疗队,请过来. |
[01:22] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[01:26] | Come on. | 来. |
[01:29] | I’m not getting a pulse. | (男声) 我摸不到脉搏. |
[01:31] | Start CPR. | (弗雷泽) 开始心肺复苏. |
[01:32] | Give me one milligram epi. | 给我1毫克epi. |
[01:35] | Prepare to intubate. | 准备插入. |
[02:42] | Stargate.SG1-s07e04.Orpheus | |
[03:05] | You had us all very worried. | 你让我们都很担心. |
[03:08] | That was not my intention. | 那不是我的意愿. |
[03:10] | The staff blast hit you directly in the symbiote pouch. | 法杖冲击波直接射中了你的共生体储存囊. |
[03:14] | If you weren’t on tretonin… | 如果你不使用萃托宁 |
[03:16] | I would be dead. | 我会死. |
[03:19] | Ironic. | 真讽刺. |
[03:22] | Well, you’re not out of the woods yet. | 嗯,你还没有离开”森林”. |
[03:26] | Woods? | “森林”? |
[03:28] | You have more healing to do. | 你还要做更多的治疗. |
[03:31] | The staff blast passed through the empty symbiote pouch | 法杖冲击波穿过了你的共生体空袋, |
[03:35] | and damaged your spine. | 并且损伤了你的脊柱. |
[03:37] | In the past, I could have let your symbiote regenerate it. | 在过去, 我能让你的共生体重建它. |
[03:40] | With work, you should be able to make a full recovery. | 通过工作, 你应该能得到全面恢复. |
[03:48] | – Teal’c? – The Jaffa that wounded me? | – 提亚克? – 打伤我的贾法呢? |
[03:52] | Died. His symbiote was damaged beyond repair. | 死了.他的共生体被损伤,无法修理. |
[03:59] | Look, I know this is hard for you… | 你看, 我知道这对你有多难 |
[04:04] | but you’re very lucky to be alive. | 但是你非常幸运的还活着. |
[04:09] | Colonel O’Neill planted my radio in the underbrush | 欧尼尔上校把我的无线电埋进了灌木丛 |
[04:12] | and began broadcasting to create a distraction. | 并且开始广播使得他们分心. |
[04:15] | The Jaffa fell for this and half of them left the temple. | 贾法被迷惑然后有一半离开了神殿. |
[04:18] | We engaged the rest and escaped. | 然后我们进行了逃脱. |
[04:20] | Were you able to ascertain who these Jaffa were loyal to? | 你能弄清这些贾法对谁效忠吗? |
[04:24] | The forehead tattoos were of various System Lords, | 前额的标志属于不同的系统统治者, |
[04:26] | mainly Baal. | 主要是巴尔的. |
[04:27] | – Baal? – His empire has expanded fast. | – 巴尔? – 他的帝国扩展相当迅速. |
[04:31] | No surprise to us, | 我们不感到意外, |
[04:32] | since he now controls | 自从他现在控制了 |
[04:34] | the United Alliance of the System Lords, | 系统统治者的统一联盟, |
[04:37] | something we’re responsible for. | 某些事我们需要负责. |
[04:39] | To level the playing field against Anubis. | 引导一起反对阿努比斯. |
[04:42] | So, in a way, we did it to ourselves. | 因此,在某种程度上,我们对自己做了这个. |
[04:45] | – Sir. – How is he? | – 长官. – (哈蒙德) 他怎么样? |
[04:47] | It’s gonna be a long road back, | 那将是一条漫长的回归道路, |
[04:50] | but he should get there. | 但他应该能回来. |
[04:51] | I boosted his tretonin dosage | 我增加了他的萃托宁剂量, |
[04:53] | to stem off any residual infection. | 以清除一些残余的感染抑制 |
[04:55] | – Can we see him? – Yeah. | – 我们能看望他吗? – 是的. |
[05:03] | My son? Why do you ask? | 我儿子?为什么你问这个? |
[05:06] | I just thought you’d be sick of | 嗯,我刚刚认为你会厌恶的是 |
[05:08] | “How’re you feeling?” again. | 再次”你感觉怎么样?”. |
[05:10] | Indeed. | 确实. |
[05:11] | No, I was just thinking about him. | 不,我正在想念他. |
[05:13] | Rya’c is with Bra’tac. | 瑞亚克和布瑞泰克在一起. |
[05:16] | They are attempting to recruit rebel Jaffa. | 他们正尝试招募反抗的贾法. |
[05:18] | I have not heard from them, | 我没收到他们的信, |
[05:20] | and do not expect to for some time. | 并且有时候也不期望这个. |
[05:22] | What’s with the, uh… ? | 那些是怎么, 呃? |
[05:27] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔. |
[05:29] | I believe his offer of coloured gelatin | 我相信他给予的有颜色的凝胶 |
[05:32] | was his attempt to sympathise. | 是他试图怜悯. |
[05:34] | Ah, well, he’s thoughtful that way. | 啊, 嗯, 那是他体贴的方式. |
[05:36] | There’s no need. | 不必. |
[05:39] | I blame only myself. | 我只责备自己. |
[05:41] | How is it your fault? | 怎么是你的错误? |
[05:43] | I fell behind. | 我落在了后面. |
[05:46] | – I was… – Covering us. | – 我在 – 掩护我们. |
[05:53] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[05:54] | I wish to be alone, Daniel Jackson. | 我想独自一人, 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[06:05] | OK. | 没问题. |
[06:09] | OK. | 没问题. |
[06:15] | No! Master! | (远处的男声) 不要! 大师! |
[06:33] | So they fly halfway across the galaxy, | (卡特)因此他们途径银河系, |
[06:36] | in a highly advanced spaceship, | 在一艘非常先进的宇宙飞船里, |
[06:38] | but don’t use their technology to take over the planet. | 但是并不使用他们的科技接管行星. |
[06:41] | You know what their weakness turned out to be? Water. | 你知道什么是他们的缺点吗? 水. |
[06:45] | Why go to all the trouble | 为什么要自寻烦恼 |
[06:46] | to invade a planet that’s two-thirds water? | 去入侵一个 2/3都是水的行星呢? |
[06:50] | Not to mention the rain! | 更不必说下雨了! |
[06:52] | Why do you watch those movies? | 为什么你看这些电影? |
[06:54] | All you do is cut ’em up. | 你做的全部只是使他们伤心. |
[06:55] | Don’t you occasionally like to see | 难道你不偶尔喜欢看见 |
[06:58] | if they’re getting it anywhere close to right? | 如果 他们正在什么地方接近? |
[07:03] | Hello?! | 嘿?! |
[07:05] | – What? – Are you OK? | – 什么? – 你还好吗? |
[07:08] | Ever feel you forgot something important? | 感觉好像你忘记了某些重要的事情? |
[07:10] | – What do you mean? – Well… | – 你的意思是? – 嗯 |
[07:14] | I can remember almost everything from before I died, | 我能记起死之前的大多数事情, |
[07:17] | but I can’t remember anything from when I was ascended. | 但是我记不起任何升天后的事情. |
[07:20] | Lately something’s been nagging at me. | 最近某些事情不断的对我唠叨. |
[07:23] | Something specific. I just can’t pin it down. | 一些特殊的事. 我只是说不出来. |
[07:28] | Very good, Teal’c. | 很好, 提亚克. |
[07:30] | OK, you’re done. | 不错,你完成了. |
[07:35] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[07:45] | Looks like you’re doing better. | 看来你想做的更好. |
[07:48] | There is such a thing as overdoing it. | 有些使它过度了. |
[07:51] | Teal’c, it is possible to aggravate your condition | 提亚克, 做的太过分 |
[07:53] | by pushing too hard. | 可能会恶化你的健康状况. |
[08:01] | Leave me be. | 离开我. |
[08:05] | No! Master! | (回想男声) 不要! 大师! |
[08:12] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[08:16] | Any technical anomalies during an incoming wormhole | 任何在来访虫洞期间的技术性异常 |
[08:19] | are noted in this box and cross-referenced | 都被记录在这个盒子和相互参照, |
[08:22] | and detailed here. It’s pretty dry. | 并且在这里详述. 这个相当枯燥. |
[08:24] | The mission files cover points of interest. | 任务文件的简要位置是. |
[08:27] | I’ve been over those. | 我不要那个. |
[08:28] | If I knew what you were looking for… | 如果我知道正在找什么 |
[08:31] | We wouldn’t be doing this. | 我们就不用做这个. |
[08:32] | Why do you think the answer’s here? | 为什么你认为答案在这里? |
[08:34] | I have a feeling it has something to do | 我有一种感觉就是某些事 |
[08:36] | with an incoming wormhole. | 和来访虫洞有关. |
[08:38] | I was hoping that looking at some of this stuff | 我希望看一下这些材料看看 |
[08:40] | might jog my memory somehow. | 是否能轻推我的记忆. |
[08:42] | It must be tough. | 那一定很坚难. |
[08:45] | The hardest part is not knowing | 最难的部分就是不知道, |
[08:47] | whether or not I chose to be here like this. | 无论是否我选择在这里,就像这样. |
[08:50] | Whether I could be doing more good if I was still… | 是否我能做的更好,如果我仍然 |
[08:54] | Ascended? | 升天? |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 对. |
[09:02] | Well, this should be everything you need. Good luck. | 嗯,这应该是你需要的一切.祝你好运. |
[09:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[09:22] | That’s the last of the physical examination. | 嗯,那是最后的体格检查. |
[09:25] | You have just lifted and pulled more weight | 你刚刚举起了 |
[09:26] | than anyone on this base ever has. | 比在基地里任何人都多的重量. |
[09:30] | Alien technology notwithstanding. | 尽管,外星科技. |
[09:38] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[09:40] | I’m clearing you for active duty. | 我认为你已经可以归队了. |
[09:45] | I am not ready. | 我还没准备好. |
[09:59] | Still nothing? | 仍然什么也没有? |
[10:01] | I’ve broadened my search | 我扩大了我的搜索范围 |
[10:03] | to include outgoing wormholes and unauthorised activations. | 包括了外出虫洞和未授权的激活. |
[10:07] | I still have no idea what I’m looking for. | 我还是不知道我正在找什么. |
[10:10] | Maybe if you stop thinking about it it’ll come to you. | 或许如果你停止考虑它,它就会来找你 |
[10:17] | Take a break. | 休息一下. |
[10:19] | Fraiser says Teal’c needs a little pep talk. | 弗雷泽说提亚克需要一点鼓励的话. |
[10:22] | I’ve been practising in front of a mirror. | 我一直在一面镜子前面练习. |
[10:25] | – Not peppy enough? – Not really. | – 还是没精神? – 没错. |
[10:35] | Don’t give me the eyebrow. | 不要给我那眉毛. |
[10:38] | Something’s bothering you. | 某些事烦恼着你. |
[10:40] | Something was bothering you before this injury. | 某些事在你这次受伤之前烦恼着你. |
[10:43] | We’re pretty sure we know what it is. | 我们相当确信知道它是什么. |
[10:46] | Then there is no mystery. | 那就没秘密了. |
[10:47] | Yeah, but the point is, you have to talk about it. | 嗯, 但是关键是,你需要谈谈它. |
[10:53] | OK, you don’t have to talk about it, | 没问题,你不想谈那个, |
[10:55] | but you’ll feel better if you do. | 但是如果你说的话就会觉得好点. |
[11:01] | You know, forget that crap. | 你知道吗, 忘掉那拉屎的. |
[11:03] | I’m your commanding officer. | 我是你的上级指挥官. |
[11:05] | And you must be kept informed of my fitness. | 那么你必须保持我的健康消息. |
[11:08] | Fraiser says you’re ready | 弗雷泽说你现在已经 |
[11:10] | for duty now. Is that true? | 为尽责做好准备了 那是真的吗? |
[11:13] | I have been dishonest with you. | 我和你一样不诚实. |
[11:15] | Oh? | 哦? |
[11:17] | It is unacceptable. | 那是不可接受. |
[11:18] | All Jaffa children know this | 所有的贾法小孩知道这 |
[11:20] | without being told. | 而没有被告知. |
[11:21] | They are born with the knowledge. | 他们忍受着知识. |
[11:24] | It will not be tolerated. | 它将不被宽恕. |
[11:27] | – What? – Kek. | – 什么? – Kek. |
[11:32] | “Death. ” You mean “death”? | “死亡.”你的意思是 “死亡”? |
[11:35] | Weakness. | 虚弱. |
[11:37] | We use one word for both. | 我们用一个词代表两个. |
[11:39] | For if one is weak, one may as well be dead. | 如果一个是虚弱,另一个最好是死. |
[11:43] | You’re talking about the tretonin. | 你在谈的是萃托宁. |
[11:45] | I believed it to be the answer of liberation | 我曾认为它将是答案, |
[11:47] | for all Jaffa from the Goa’uld | 可以从勾阿呜手里解救所有贾法, |
[11:50] | and the reliance on symbiotes. | 以及对共生体的依赖. |
[11:52] | But as soon as I began to take it things changed. | 但是当我开始使用它,事情就改变了. |
[11:55] | I felt my capability was being compromised. | 我感觉我的能力正在受损. |
[11:58] | But I said nothing, hoping the effects were temporary | 但我说没什么,希望影响只是暂时的 |
[12:02] | and my strength would return. | 而且我的力量会回来. |
[12:05] | It did not. | 但是没有. |
[12:09] | OK… | 很好 |
[12:10] | Forgive me, O’Neill. I should have… | 原谅我, 欧尼尔. 我应该 |
[12:14] | No. There’s nothing to forgive. | 不. 没什么可原谅的. |
[12:18] | You’re still twice as strong as I’ll ever be, | 你仍然比我强壮两倍, |
[12:21] | and you’ve got two good knees. | 并且你有一双好膝盖. |
[12:24] | Then the answer to your question is no. | 那么回答你问题的是没有. |
[12:27] | I do not feel that I am fit for duty. | 我并不觉得适合去尽责. |
[12:30] | OK. | 没问题. |
[12:32] | I can accept that. For now. | 我能接受那个. 现在. |
[12:50] | Not exactly peppy. | 并不是精神饱满的. |
[12:51] | What did you want me to say to the guy? | 你想让我和那家伙说什么? |
[12:53] | He’s lost his confidence. | 他失去了自信. |
[12:54] | He wants you to reinstill some. | 他需要你再建立起什么. |
[12:56] | If he really has lost his mojo, | 如果他真的迷失了他的自信 |
[12:58] | nothing I can say will get it back for him. | 那我说什么也无法为他取回来. |
[13:01] | It’s all in his head. | 都在他自己脑子里. |
[13:02] | If he doesn’t think he’s ready, he’s not. | 如果他不认为自己准备好了,那就是没有. |
[13:16] | Without a symbiote, kelno’reem is unnecessary. | 没有共生体,凯喏瑞姆是多余的. |
[13:20] | – I have discontinued the practice. – Yeah. | – 我已经中断实行了. – 对. |
[13:23] | I know you don’t need to kelno’reem any more, | 我知道你一点也不需要再凯喏瑞姆, |
[13:26] | but just indulge me. | 但只是放纵自己. |
[13:27] | Humans meditate even though | 人们即使需要快速睡眠, |
[13:29] | they still require REM sleep. | 仍然在深思熟虑. |
[13:30] | I think this thing I can’t remember… | 我认为我不能记起的这件事 |
[13:32] | Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[13:34] | For a successful kelno’reem, | 对于成功的凯喏瑞姆来讲, |
[13:36] | there is one element required above all others. | 有一个元素需求超越其他一切. |
[13:38] | – What? – Silence. | – 什么? – 安静. |
[13:42] | Right. | 没错. |
[13:53] | No! Master! | (回想男声) 不要! 大师! |
[13:56] | Master, no! | 大师, 不要! |
[13:58] | Master! No, master! | (哭泣) 大师! 不要, 大师! |
[14:15] | Kree! Ha’shak! | 可里! 哈’夏! |
[14:20] | Leave him alone. | 离他远点. |
[14:24] | No! Master! | 不要, 大师! |
[14:27] | Master, no! | 大师, 不要! |
[14:29] | Master! No, master! | 大师! 不要, 大师! |
[14:35] | – Rya’c? – Yeah. | – 瑞亚克? – 对. |
[14:38] | Yeah, I saw him and Bra’tac. | 对, 我看到他和布瑞泰克. |
[14:41] | I think they’re in danger. | 我认为他们处于危险中. |
[14:43] | Are you familiar with the ambush of Kresh’ta? | 你熟悉Kresh’ta那次埋伏吗? |
[14:47] | The Jaffa rebel tribes. I read the report. | 贾法反抗部落. 我读过那份报告. |
[14:49] | 106 warriors slaughtered. | 106名战士被屠杀. |
[14:51] | Only you and Bra’tac survived. | 只有你和布瑞泰克幸免. |
[14:52] | You sustained both of your lives by passing a symbiote between you. | 你们通过一个共生体支持了两个人的生命. |
[14:57] | There is something that is not in the report. | 有些事情没有写在报告里. |
[15:01] | As I lay near death, I began to dream. | 当我接近死亡时, 我开始做梦. |
[15:06] | You used your abilities | 你对我使用了你的能力 |
[15:08] | and appeared to me in that dream. | 并且出现在那个梦里. |
[15:12] | – I did? – Indeed. | – 我做了? – 的确. |
[15:15] | When I had recovered you appeared to me again, | 当你再次出现时我恢复了, |
[15:18] | and that is when I knew. | 并且那就是我知道的时间. |
[15:22] | You had stayed with me and watched over me for three days. | 你和我呆在一起,并照顾了我3天. |
[15:26] | And that is the reason I am eternally grateful to you, | 那是我永远感谢你的原因, |
[15:28] | Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[15:30] | And why I wholeheartedly | 并且我全心全意地相信 |
[15:32] | believe you concerning Rya’c. | 你所说的关于瑞亚克的事情. |
[15:35] | So you believe me too? | 那么你也相信我? |
[15:36] | The things I’ve heard sitting here?! | 这就是我坐在这里所听的事情?! |
[15:38] | If this happened before you retook human form, | 如果这发生在你重返人类形式之前, |
[15:41] | then whatever supply of tretonin Bra’tac had | 那么布瑞泰克需要的萃托宁 |
[15:43] | would be depleted by now. | 现在即将被耗尽. |
[15:45] | That is why we must act immediately. | 这就是为什么我们要立即行动的原因. |
[15:47] | Daniel, you thought all this had to do with gate records. | 丹尼尔,你认为这一切都和星门记录有关. |
[15:51] | Perhaps you knew to look for a location. | 大概你知道要寻找一个地址. |
[15:53] | I’ve been through those records. I haven’t found anything. | 我查过那些记录. 什么也没找到. |
[15:57] | Teal’c, is there anything familiar about the planet? | 提亚克,那个行星上有任何 你熟悉的事物吗? |
[16:00] | There is not. | 没有. |
[16:03] | General Hammond, | 哈蒙德将军, |
[16:05] | I request that we send for Rak’nor immediately. | 我请求立即派人去找锐科诺. |
[16:08] | – Do it. – Yes, sir. | – 去做吧. – (卡特) 是的,长官. |
[16:54] | You grow more and more weak each day. | 你每天都在变的越来越虚弱. |
[16:56] | You worry too much for me, Rya’c. | 你对我担心太多了, 瑞亚克. |
[16:59] | Tend to your own labour. | 专心你的劳动. |
[17:08] | A kek ha’shak! Ya duru! | A kek ha’shak! Ya duru! |
[17:28] | If you do not work, | 如果你不工作, |
[17:31] | you will die. | 你会死. |
[17:35] | They do not work hard enough. | 他们没有努力工作. |
[17:38] | No rescue is forthcoming… | 没有要来得援救 |
[17:40] | and your supply of tretonin runs low. | 而且你的萃托宁补给正在减少. |
[17:43] | Rya’c! | 瑞亚克! |
[17:45] | Kree-ga! | Kree-ga! |
[17:50] | We will not be able to maintain our workload. | 如果不能保持我们的工作量. |
[17:53] | They will execute us next. | 他们下一次会执行我们. |
[17:56] | Kree! | 可里! |
[18:01] | Kek. | Kek. |
[18:13] | Have faith. I will ration my tretonin, until a rescue. | 要有信心.我会分配我的萃托宁,直到援救. |
[18:27] | Kek. | Kek. |
[18:34] | Kol’va! | Kol’va! |
[18:55] | Is any of this familiar to you? | 有任何你所熟悉的吗? |
[18:58] | A planet with two moons, | 一个行星,有2个月亮, |
[18:59] | a naqahdah refinery near some sort of dry dock | 还有一个那夸达精炼厂在干旱的船坞附近 |
[19:02] | with a mother ship under construction? | 以及一艘建设中的母舰? |
[19:05] | I know the planet of which you describe. Erebus. | 我知道你所描述的行星. 厄瑞玻斯. |
[19:08] | According to Greek mythology, | 根据希腊神话, |
[19:09] | Erebus is where condemned souls pass. | 厄瑞玻斯是被判有罪的灵魂通过的地方. |
[19:13] | It is aptly named. | 那是个恰当的名字. |
[19:14] | The planet is used for the construction of Ha’tak vessels | 行星被用来建造哈塔克战舰 |
[19:17] | and the purification of naqahdah to build them. | 以及净化建造它们所需的那夸达. |
[19:20] | Only Jaffa prisoner labour is used. | 只有贾法囚犯被用来在那里劳动. |
[19:22] | They can withstand the heat | 他们能禁得起炽热 |
[19:24] | and toxic gases of the blast furnaces | 和通过地下火山 |
[19:26] | fed by underground volcanic systems. | 系统散发的有毒气体. |
[19:28] | Eventually, even the Jaffa succumb. | 最终,即使贾法也会屈服. |
[19:31] | I am aware of such places. | 我知道这样的地方. |
[19:32] | Jaffa prisoners, | 贾法囚犯, |
[19:33] | unwilling to serve their Goa’uld masters, | 因为不愿意为他们的勾阿呜主人服务, |
[19:36] | are worked to death. | 被工作到死. |
[19:37] | The perfect place to recruit rebels. | 招募反抗贾法的完美地方. |
[19:39] | Something’s gone wrong. | 某些事情弄错了. |
[19:40] | The planet was recently taken by Baal. | 行星最近被巴尔控制. |
[19:43] | If Bra’tac and Rya’c were there then, | 如果布瑞泰克和瑞亚克那时在那里, |
[19:45] | perhaps they were trapped. | 或许他们陷入了困境. |
[19:46] | – Then they are lost. – Why? | – 那么他们已经迷失了. – 为什么? |
[19:49] | The Stargate on Erebus is impenetrable. | 厄瑞玻斯上的星门无法通过. |
[19:51] | How so? | 怎么会这样? |
[19:51] | A force field much like your iris blocks it, | 一个很像你们虹门的力场堵住了它, |
[19:54] | making rescue through it impossible. | 使得通过它援救是不可能的. |
[19:57] | Someone must get through. | 有人必须要通过的. |
[19:59] | We believe a signal is used to power down the force field. | 我们相信有个信号被用来关闭力场. |
[20:02] | But we have no way of knowing what that signal is. | 但是我们没办法知道信号是什么. |
[20:08] | Now! | 现在! |
[20:43] | I was there. I saw the whole thing happen. | 我在那里. 我看到整个事情的发生. |
[20:46] | Nothing I could do | 我什么也不能做 |
[20:48] | just watch, powerless to interfere. | 只是看着,无力去干涉. |
[20:52] | Come on, it has to be there. | 加油, 它一定在那里. |
[20:54] | Just give me a minute. | 只要给我一分钟. |
[20:55] | I never thought of checking the Alpha site gate records. | 我从没想过要检查α地区的星门记录. |
[21:00] | A coded energy signal was received and recorded | 在这,一个代码能量信号被收到并且记录 |
[21:03] | through the gate three months ago. | 于3个月以前通过了星门. |
[21:05] | No one was able to determine its origin or its purpose. | 没人能确定它来自哪里以及目的如何. |
[21:08] | That is the deactivation code Bra’tac sent | 这就是布瑞泰克 |
[21:10] | before he was captured. | 在被捕前发送的撤销代码. |
[21:12] | – Are you sure? – I’m sure. | – 你肯定? – 我肯定. |
[21:14] | I can synthesise this. | 我可以合成这个. |
[21:15] | If it is the code, I can get us through the gate. | 如果它是代码, 我能使我们通过星门. |
[21:18] | And I can provide details of their defences | 然后我能提供他们的防御细节 |
[21:21] | and the lay of the land. | 以及地形情况. |
[21:27] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔. |
[21:30] | I must tell you that | 我必须告诉你, |
[21:31] | I believe I may be a liability on this mission. | 我要对这个任务尽责. |
[21:34] | I don’t. | 不是. |
[21:35] | If I should die, it is my wish that you watch over Rya’c. | 如果我死了,我希望你能照看瑞亚克. |
[21:40] | Let’s see it doesn’t come to that, all right? | 让我们看不到它发生,好吗? |
[21:44] | Chevron six encoded. | (技师广播) 6号标志锁定. |
[21:52] | – It’s his son. – Chevron seven locked. | – 那是他儿子. – 7号标志锁定. |
[21:58] | All right, let’s do this. | 很好, 让我们开始. |
[22:05] | Sending signal now. | 现在发送信号. |
[22:25] | Clear. | 安全. |
[22:27] | OK, so… that happened. | 好, 那么 那样发生了. |
[22:30] | SG-3, secure these guys, | SG-3, 关紧这些家伙, |
[22:33] | then establish your perimeter. | 然后建立周边防御. |
[22:35] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔. |
[23:08] | Master Bra’tac. | 布瑞泰克大师. |
[23:11] | It is difficult to ration that which you do not have. | 你很难再分配了,没有以前那么多 |
[23:15] | – If only you had not seen. – I have seen. | – 要是你没看见 – 我看到了. |
[23:20] | Now tell me the truth. I’m not a child. | 现在告诉我真相. 我不再是个孩子. |
[23:25] | The tretonin is gone. | 萃托宁没有了. |
[23:28] | Then you will die, and all your words of faith | 那你就会死,然后你所有的信念 |
[23:31] | will have been for nothing. | 都成为徒劳. |
[23:33] | No, Rya’c, not for nothing. For you! | 不, 瑞亚克,并非什么都没有. 为了你! |
[23:38] | You might survive. | 你必须生存. |
[23:42] | How long can you live without tretonin? | 没有萃托宁你能活多久? |
[23:46] | As long as I have to. | 只要我必须就会活着. |
[24:21] | Penhall. | Penhall. |
[24:25] | Trade. Give me that thing. | 交换.给我你的枪. |
[24:32] | No sign of Bra’tac. | 没有布瑞泰克的信号. |
[24:37] | Wait a minute. I’ve got Rya’c. | 稍等. 我看到了瑞亚克. |
[24:48] | If we eliminate that guard position, | 如果我们消灭守护点, |
[24:50] | we can create a blind spot. | 那么我们就能制造一个盲点. |
[25:02] | Infiltration is the best option, O’Neill. | 渗入是最好的选择, 欧尼尔. |
[25:08] | All right, it’ll be dark in an hour. | 很好, 一个小时以内天就黑了. |
[25:10] | Everybody, get comfortable. | 所有人拿出盖被. |
[25:34] | Go. | 走. |
[25:52] | – They’re in. – Jaffa, hol! | – 他们进去了. – (耳机中,指挥官) 贾法, 侯! |
[25:56] | – Jaffa! – Come on, come on. | – 贾法! – 加油,加油. |
[26:03] | Rin nok! | Rin nok! |
[26:04] | – What’s this? – He’s dressing the warrior down. | – 这是什么? – 他正在数落战士. |
[26:07] | “Do the bidding of Baal. Shut up. “ | “按照巴尔的命令做事. 闭嘴.” |
[26:11] | – “Shut up”?! – I’m paraphrasing. | – “闭嘴”?! – 我在翻译. |
[26:14] | Kel mar tokeem. Tal ma kree. | Kel mar tokeem. Tal ma kree. |
[26:18] | Meg tal. | Meg tal. |
[26:20] | “You’re poisoned. You’re cursed by the wearer of horns. | “你被毒害,你被诅咒, |
[26:23] | You’re sloppy. “ | 你很懒惰.” |
[26:24] | – Oracca aseemu. – Oh, for crying out loud! | – Oracca aseemu. – 噢, 搞什么名堂! |
[26:30] | – Hol mel! – Damn it. | – Hol mel! – 该死的. |
[26:32] | – I think they’ve been made. – Just hold on. | – 我认为他们已经做到了. – 只需要坚持. |
[26:56] | – Rya’c. – Father. | – 瑞亚克. – 父亲. |
[26:58] | I’m sorry. Master Bra’tac said you would come, | 很抱歉.布瑞泰克大师说过你会来, |
[27:02] | but I did not believe. | 但我没相信. |
[27:03] | How is he? | 他怎么样? |
[27:04] | He still lives, but I fear not for long. | 他还活着, 但是我感觉不会太久了. |
[27:09] | Tek matte. | 忒克 麦忒. |
[27:14] | Old friend. | 老朋友. |
[27:18] | – Rak’nor. – Tek matte, Master Bra’tac. | – 锐科诺. – 忒克 麦忒,布瑞泰克大师. |
[27:23] | There is enough for both of us. | 这里有足够我们2个人用的. |
[27:32] | You cannot hide here for long. | 你不能在这里藏太久. |
[27:34] | It will take time for him to regain his strength. | 它需要时间来恢复他的力量. |
[27:37] | Then we will carry him. | 那么我们会背他走. |
[27:38] | We came to take you and Bra’tac away. | 我们来这里带你和布瑞泰克走. |
[27:42] | What about them? What about all the others? | 那他们呢? 那全部其他的人呢? |
[27:45] | There are too many. | 太多了. |
[27:48] | – They can fight. – And they will die. | – 他们能战斗. – 然后他们会死. |
[27:51] | If they stay, they will die. | 如果他们留下,他们会死. |
[28:04] | Teal’c! You’ve been made. | 提亚克! 你被发现了. |
[28:06] | Get outta there. Get outta there! | 离开那里. 离开那里! |
[28:08] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[28:15] | Kree chok! | 可里 乔克! |
[28:27] | Hold your fire. Hold your fire! | 不要开枪. 不要开枪! |
[29:01] | – Sir. – Just hold your position. | – 长官. – 只需要坚守位置. |
[29:09] | We’re just gonna sit here? | 我们只是坐在这里? |
[29:12] | Yes! We’re just gonna sit here. | 对! 我们正是就坐在这里. |
[29:15] | Till we can find another way in. | 直到我们能找到另一条路进去. |
[29:45] | Rya’c. You are still alive. | 瑞亚克. 你还活着. |
[29:49] | Yes, Father. | 是的,父亲. |
[29:52] | That is all that matters. | 那就是所有事情. |
[29:56] | What of Bra’tac? | 布瑞泰克怎么样了? |
[29:59] | The tretonin has helped. | 萃托宁起到帮助了. |
[30:03] | What of you, Father? Can you walk? | 你怎么样,父亲? 你能走路吗? |
[30:07] | Not at the moment. | 现在还不行. |
[30:12] | You must. | 你必须. |
[30:14] | Those who cannot work are killed. | 不能工作的人都被杀死了. |
[30:17] | You must not lose your faith, Rya’c. | 你不能失去你的信心, 瑞亚克. |
[30:20] | Rak’nor and I did not come alone. | 锐科诺和我不是单独来的. |
[30:26] | Even now, a rescue is under way. | 甚至是现在, 援救正在进行中. |
[30:36] | Search patrol went off in that direction, | 搜索巡逻队向那个方向离开了, |
[30:39] | heading for the Stargate. | 走向星际之门. |
[30:41] | They don’t believe Teal’c | 他们不相信提亚克 |
[30:42] | and Rak’nor were working alone. | 和锐科诺是独自做的. |
[30:45] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错误. |
[30:47] | How’s that? | 怎么是那样? |
[30:49] | I should have done something | 当我有机会时 |
[30:51] | when I had the chance. | 我本应做些什么. |
[30:52] | When I had the power. | 当我有了力量. |
[30:55] | I think we’ve already established that | 我认为已经制定的计划 |
[30:59] | wouldn’t have worked out either. | 不会有好结果. |
[31:01] | Nope, it’s time for plan B. | 不是, 该是B计划的时候了. |
[31:04] | We have a plan B? | 我们有B计划? |
[31:06] | No, but it’s time for one. | 没有,但该是时间制定一个了. |
[31:09] | We’ve already determined | 已经确定对我们来说 |
[31:11] | there are too many guards for us. | 那里有太多守卫. |
[31:13] | We need a distraction. | 我们需要让他们分心. |
[31:17] | – Grenades? – Think bigger. | – 手雷? – 想想更大的. |
[31:21] | Claymores? | 克莱莫地雷? |
[31:26] | Much bigger. | 更大的. |
[32:05] | Major, target TRP-1. | 少校, 目标TRP-1 . |
[32:17] | His strength still grows. | 他的力量继续恢复着. |
[32:20] | Good. | 很好. |
[32:22] | Rya’c, you and Rak’nor must spread the word. | 瑞亚克,你和锐科诺必须传播词语. |
[32:26] | If we wish for our rescue to be successful, | 如果需要我们的营救成功, |
[32:29] | the others must be prepared to fight. | 其他人必须准备战斗. |
[32:31] | How will they know when? | 他们怎么知道是什么时候? |
[32:34] | When the time is right they will know. | 时间到了他们会知道. |
[32:35] | Indeed. | 确实. |
[32:38] | Can you fight? | 你能战斗吗? |
[32:42] | – I am not the Jaffa I once was. – No! | – 我不是曾经的贾法了. – 不! |
[32:46] | – Rya’c… – No. | – (提亚克) 瑞亚克 – (瑞亚克) 不. |
[32:48] | You are Teal’c. There is no greater warrior. | 你是提亚克. 没有比你更伟大的战士 |
[32:51] | Rya’c! | 瑞亚克! |
[32:53] | I am… weak. | 我很 虚弱. |
[32:59] | No… Father, please. | 不 父亲, 请 |
[33:01] | Rya’c! | 瑞亚克! |
[33:03] | No matter what… you must survive. | 无论发生什么 你必须活下去. |
[33:07] | You must survive. | 你必须活下去. |
[33:12] | Or I have come for nothing. | 否则我的到来就是徒然的. |
[33:17] | Now go. | 现在去吧. |
[33:38] | Once this panel goes it’ll take seconds | 一旦这块嵌版破损, |
[33:40] | for the anti-gravity platform to shut down. | 反重力平台就会在数秒内被关闭. |
[34:00] | It has been difficult. | 那很不同的. |
[34:03] | For both of us. | 对我们两人来说. |
[34:06] | You are feeling better. | 你感觉好一些. |
[34:10] | You will not be rid of me so easily. | 你不会轻易的摆脱我. |
[34:14] | When the time comes I will be ready, old friend. | 当时间到来我会准备好的, 老朋友. |
[34:18] | As will I. | 我也会的. |
[34:21] | I am not so sure. | 我不是太肯定. |
[34:25] | This tretonin seems to have had an effect on your memory. | 萃托宁好像对你的记忆有影响. |
[34:30] | Why would you say such a thing? | 为什么你会说这样的事? |
[34:32] | You’ve forgotten that a warrior’s strength | 你已经忘记了战士的力量 |
[34:35] | comes from his heart and his mind. | 是来自于他的心和头脑. |
[34:40] | You have had a physical advantage over me for a long time, | 你有很长时间的超越我的身体优势, |
[34:44] | and yet I have never lost a sparring match to you. | 然而我却从未输掉同你的任一场较量. |
[34:49] | Because for years, old man, I have let you win. | 因为多年以来, 老人, 我让你赢的. |
[35:00] | Better. | 更好. |
[35:04] | Much better. | 好的多了. |
[35:38] | This could be a problem. | 这可能是一个问题. |
[36:02] | This is not your work station. | 这不是你的工作地. |
[36:05] | Take him. | 带走他. |
[36:25] | If you do not work, | 如果你们不工作, |
[36:27] | then you will die! | 那么你们就会死! |
[36:29] | This one does not know where his work station is. | 这个人不知道他工作的地方在哪里. |
[36:36] | But he is young… | 但是他年轻 |
[36:39] | and still able to work. | 还能够工作. |
[36:45] | You dare to speak to me? | 你胆敢同我说话? |
[36:49] | Only to ask that I take his place. | 只是要求让我接替他的位置. |
[36:55] | So be it. | 但愿如此. |
[36:59] | No! No! | 不要! 不要! |
[37:12] | You are barely able to stand. | 你只能勉强站着. |
[37:14] | You would not have lasted another day. | 再一天你就无法坚持下去. |
[37:17] | It was a good trade. | 不错的交换. |
[37:24] | Carter, what’s the hold-up? | (欧尼尔) 卡特,怎么停止了? |
[37:26] | We’re a go in 30 seconds, sir. | 我们30秒后就行动, 长官. |
[37:28] | Assume we do not have 30 seconds. | 但我们没有30秒. |
[37:34] | You were once the first prime of Apophis. | 你曾经是阿波菲斯的第一精英. |
[37:39] | Now you’re nothing but a weak, pathetic shol’va. | 但是现在你除了虚弱什么也没有, 凄惨的休伐. |
[37:45] | Do not look away. | (布瑞泰克) 不要转移目光. |
[37:47] | Be strong for him. | 为他变得强壮. |
[37:50] | What better way for Teal’c to die | 还有什么比让提亚克看着他儿子的脸 |
[37:55] | than to be looking upon the face of his son? | 更好的死法吗? |
[38:53] | Kree! Trey lon tonok! | Kree! Trey lon tonok! |
[39:08] | Fire! | 开火! |
[39:18] | Take them now! | 现在打倒他们! |
[39:42] | Come on, boys, have at ’em. | 加油, 男孩们, 攻击他们. |
[40:30] | Wait! | 等等! |
[40:55] | Father! | 父亲! |
[41:11] | Welcome back, SG-1. | 欢迎回来, SG-1 . |
[41:13] | The camp has been liberated. | 营地被解放了,长官. |
[41:14] | All the prisoners relocated to the Alpha site. | 所有的囚犯已重新安置到了α地区. |
[41:17] | They are anxious to join the rebellion. | 他们渴望加入反抗力量. |
[41:20] | Then my mission has been a success. | 那么我的任务就成功了. |
[41:24] | Hammond of Texas, | 德克萨斯的哈蒙德, |
[41:26] | I find myself once more in your debt. | 我再一次欠了你的债. |
[41:30] | I think it’s Dr Jackson you owe on this one. | 我认为这次你欠债的是杰克森博士. |
[41:34] | Indeed. | 的确. |
[41:44] | Kelno’reem is unnecessary. | 凯喏瑞姆不需要了. |
[41:48] | Although it does make me feel… better. | 尽管它使我感觉 好些. |
[41:55] | Colonel O’Neill has officially informed me | 欧尼尔上校已经正式通过我, |
[41:58] | that I have my “mojo” back. | 就是我的”自信”回来了. |
[42:04] | I guess I should be thanking you, actually. | 我猜我应该感谢你,实际上. |
[42:07] | You see, I used to… | 你明白, 我过去 |
[42:08] | I used to feel like I didn’t belong. | 我常常感到自己好像不属于 |
[42:11] | Anywhere, really. | 任何地方,真的. |
[42:15] | I think I thought that this ascension thing would change that. | 我认为升天以后会改变那个. |
[42:18] | Now I’m realising that the sacrifices were far too great… | 现在我明白那样的牺牲太大了 |
[42:25] | and my life here is too important to just leave behind. | 并且留下以后我这里的生活太重要了. |
[42:29] | I guess what I’m trying to say is that… | 我猜我正在试图说的就是 |
[42:32] | for the first time in my life | 在我生命中第一次, |
[42:34] | I feel like I’m a part of something. | 我感到自己是某些事情的一部分. |
[42:38] | Something important. | 某些重要的事情. |
[42:41] | As do I. | 我也一样. |