时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate sg-1… | |
[00:03] | [DANIEL]: The city we’ve been looking for | 我们一直寻找的城市就在南极洲的冰层下面。 |
[00:05] | is under the ice of Antarctica. | |
[00:06] | Goodbye. | 再见。 |
[00:11] | What about colonel O’Neill? | 奥尼尔上校怎么办? |
[00:12] | The asgard can help him. | 阿斯加尔德可以救他。 |
[00:15] | A Goa’uld wants to arrange a treaty with us? | 古尔德要和我们订立条约? |
[00:18] | Not just one Goa’uld, all of them. | 不止一个古尔德人,所有的系统领主成员。 |
[00:20] | The system lords. | |
[00:22] | The hull has been breached. | 船体被破坏了, |
[00:23] | The projectile was likely composed of replicators. | 炮弹很可能由复制者构成。 |
[00:26] | [WHIRRING] | |
[00:31] | Major Carter was beamed away. | 卡特少校传送走了。 |
[00:32] | The replicators must have her. | 一定是复制者干的。 |
[00:34] | You gained my trust, then you used me and left me behind. | 你获得了我的信任,然后利用我、抛弃我。 |
[00:37] | I’m sorry for what we did to you. | 对不起,我对你的遭遇表示道歉。 |
[00:39] | If the human-form replicators reach orilla, | 如果人型复制者到达欧瑞拉, |
[00:42] | they will have the resources | 他们就会利用资源大量复制。 |
[00:43] | to replicate many thousands of times. | |
[00:45] | We cannot allow that to happen. So be it. | – 绝不能让此时发生。 – 那就这样做吧。 |
[00:53] | The enemy ship has been destroyed. | 敌船被消灭了。 |
[00:55] | I am sorry, Teal’c. | 对不起提尔克。 |
[00:59] | We’re not about to fight your battles for you | 我们不想为你们战斗 |
[01:01] | in exchange for a couple of hyperdrive engines that may or may not do us any good in the long run. | 以换取几个超空间引擎,而且长远看来,这并不一定会给我们好处。 |
[01:05] | Shut it down. | 关掉它。 |
[01:06] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思? |
[01:08] | They’re sending a ship to attack earth. | 他们派遣一艘飞船攻击地球,一小时内就到。 |
[01:10] | It’ll be here within the hour. | |
[01:16] | We are political dignitaries. | 我们是政治要员!你们胆敢拘留我们? |
[01:17] | How dare you prevent us from leaving? | |
[01:19] | Sending ships here to attack us is an act of war, | 派遣战舰袭击我们,就是发起战争, |
[01:22] | and a foolish one at that, | 竟愚蠢到要检测我们的防护能力。 |
[01:24] | given what our defenses are capable of. | |
[01:25] | My lord did not order such action. | 我的主人不会下达这样的命令。 |
[01:27] | Then undo it. | 那么就解除它,让系统领主召回战舰。 |
[01:28] | Tell the system lords to call the ship back. | |
[01:30] | The decision they have made is one of desperation, | 他们做出这样的决定只是走头无路, |
[01:33] | forced upon them by your unwillingness to help. | 这是由于你们的冷漠无情。 |
[01:36] | Persuading them to change course | 说服他们改变计划,就得我们的亲自参与。 |
[01:37] | could only be done in person. | |
[01:39] | With a full council vote. | 全体议会投票。 |
[01:41] | Even if I did believe you, | 即使我相信你们, |
[01:43] | all good faith is out the window at this point. | 此时也无能为力了。 |
[01:46] | You’re our prisoners. | 你们是犯人。把他们带走。 |
[01:48] | Take them away. | 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[03:09] | Greetings, Thor. | 你好Thor |
[03:10] | Greetings. | 你好Teal’c,他是Asgard上议会的Penegal |
[03:12] | Teal’c, this is penegal | |
[03:13] | of the asgard high council. | |
[03:17] | I regret to report | 我遗憾地向你报告克隆体飞船的残骸到处飘散 |
[03:19] | that debris from the destroyed replicator ship | |
[03:20] | could not be contained. | |
[03:23] | We were unable to prevent countless replicator blocks | 我们不能阻止不计其数的残骸向Orilla飞去 |
[03:25] | from raining down on orilla. | |
[03:29] | They have already begun replicating | 他们已经开始复制并骚扰我们的系统 |
[03:31] | and infesting our systems. | |
[03:34] | Control of the city is in jeopardy. | 那座城市的控制岌岌可危 |
[03:36] | Should you not consider evacuating your people? | 你不应该考虑疏散人民吗? |
[03:39] | That is no longer possible. | 那已经不可能了 |
[03:42] | There are too many. | 太多了 |
[03:44] | We carried numerous stored minds | 我们逃离家园的时候,在飞船的电脑里存储了大量的信息 |
[03:45] | aboard the computers of our ships | |
[03:47] | when we fled our homeworld. | |
[03:49] | When orilla was finally found, | 当最终发现Orilla时,我们就可将这些信息植入克隆体(cloned |
[03:51] | bodies) we were able to place those minds into cloned bodies | |
[03:54] | so that we could build our new colony. | 以便建造我们新的殖民地 |
[03:57] | The replicators have already | 克隆体已经影响了保存这些信息的系统 |
[03:59] | infected systems needed to save those minds. | |
[04:02] | If we lose this battle, | 如果我们失掉这次战斗,他们就会随着身体一起毁灭 |
[04:04] | they will perish along with their bodies, | |
[04:06] | taking with them the hopes of the asgard race. | 得到他们,Asgard种族的希望 |
[04:10] | Orilla is the last chance of ever rebuilding our empire. | Orilla是我们重建帝国的最后希望 |
[04:14] | Then we must find a way to save it. | 我们必须想法拯救它 |
[04:29] | Sir, sensors have detected an alien vessel. | 先生,检察员探测到了异族飞船 |
[04:32] | It exited hyperspace 14,000 kilometers out, | 它距离超太空14000km,向右八度 |
[04:35] | eight degrees starboard. | |
[04:36] | Designation? None yet, sir. | 称号 |
[04:39] | Vessel is the size of a Goa’uld mothership. | 没看不到,长官 飞船有Goa’uld母船般大小 |
[04:41] | Closing fast. | 快速接近, |
[04:42] | Visual range in six seconds. | |
[04:44] | Hold your position. Prepare to fire. | 把握方位准备开火! |
[04:45] | Four, three… | |
[04:46] | On screen, maximum magnification. | 在屏幕上放到最大 |
[04:48] | Two, one. | |
[04:53] | Open a channel, broadcast on all frequencies, | 打开通道,向Goa’uld发射全频信号 |
[04:55] | and translate into Goa’uld. | |
[04:56] | Yes, sir. | 是的长官 |
[05:03] | This is colonel Lionel pendergast | 我是美国空军的Lionel |
[05:04] | of the United States air force prometheus. | Penderghast上校 |
[05:08] | Unidentified vessel, | 入侵飞船若不马上返回,我们将视为战争挑鲑 |
[05:09] | failure to reply will constitute an act of aggression, | |
[05:12] | and we will respond | 而且我们会全力反击 |
[05:13] | with the full force of our weapons. | |
[05:16] | That will be unnecessary. | 没这个必要了 |
[05:18] | Teal’c. | |
[05:20] | I offer greetings from Thor, | Asgard舰队的最高指挥官Thor让我向你们问好 |
[05:21] | the supreme commander of the asgard fleet. | 我们现在在’Daniel |
[05:24] | We are aboard the Daniel Jackson. | Jackson.’的船上 |
[05:28] | I have just received word that the asgard have arrived. | 我们刚收到讯息,the Asgard已经赶到了 |
[05:32] | They want to witness the demonstration | 他们想见证我们的新Ancient技术, |
[05:33] | of our new ancient defense technology that you’ve forced us into. | 那是你们迫使我们这么做的 |
[05:38] | There’s still time to call off the attack. | 现在还有时间取消袭击 |
[05:41] | We would also like to witness the demonstration. | 我们也想见证一下 |
[05:45] | Your shi p isn’t coming. | 你们的战舰不会来了,已经在半路上由Ba’al=击毁了 |
[05:46] | It was destroyed en route by ba’al. | |
[05:49] | the System The collective forces of the system lords are bowing, | |
[05:51] | and you’re losing the war. | Lords集聚的能量在空中新城蝴蝶结 你们战败了 |
[05:54] | Then so are you. | 你也是 |
[06:10] | Hey, guys. | 嘿,伙计! |
[06:11] | Our new colony is in grave jeopardy. | 我们的新殖民地岌岌可危 |
[06:14] | The replicators escaped | 克隆体从时间扩张机中逃脱 |
[06:15] | from the time-dilation device | 现在正威胁着Asgard |
[06:17] | and are threatening to destroy the asgard. | |
[06:20] | Okay, so what can we do? | 哦,那我们该怎么做? |
[06:23] | Thor believes the ancient knowledge | Thor认为储存在O’Neills头脑中的Ancients知识 |
[06:24] | stored in O’Neill’s mind may be the key | 可能是打败克隆人的关键s |
[06:26] | to defeating the replicators once and for all. | |
[06:29] | But Jack’s frozen down in antarc… | Jack被冷冻在….. |
[06:34] | Tica. | |
[06:43] | As I was saying… Where’s Sam? | Sam呢? |
[06:46] | She was captured by the replicators. | 她被克隆体俘获了 |
[06:48] | Their ship was destroyed. | 飞船已被击毁 |
[08:09] | Hey, sleepyhead. | 嘿贪睡鬼,你已经醒了 |
[08:10] | I didn’t think you’d ever get up. | |
[08:13] | It was kind of a long night, huh? | 真是个漫漫长夜呀! |
[08:17] | Pete… | |
[08:22] | What’s up? | 怎么了?你没事吧?有事吗? |
[08:23] | You okay? Is something wrong? | |
[08:25] | Yes, everything. | 是的,这一切 |
[08:27] | What do you mean? This… | 什么意思? |
[08:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[08:32] | What am I doing here? Where the hell is here? | 我又在这干什么? 这儿到底是哪儿? |
[08:38] | That was good. | 很好,我上了你的当 |
[08:39] | You had me, you really had me. | |
[08:40] | Of course, I’ve been up since 5:00 | 当然,我五点钟起来之后一直在喂猪和鸡 |
[08:42] | feeding the pigs and the chickens. | |
[08:43] | No, Pete, honestly, I don’t… | Pete说真的,我觉得.. |
[08:46] | What? You don’t what? | 什么?你觉得什么? |
[08:50] | Think this is real. Are you hungry? I’m starving. | 我觉得这不是真实的 |
[08:55] | Come on, we’ll go inside. I’ll whip you up some pancakes. | 你饿了?我也饿了进去吧,我给你做煎饼 |
[08:57] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[09:01] | This isn’t happening. | 这并不是真的 |
[09:05] | The last thing I remember, I was on board a replicator ship… | 我记得我好像是在克隆体的船上 |
[09:10] | And this is just another way of screwing with my mind. | 这只是迷惑我的另一种方法 |
[09:13] | Okay, here’s what I know. | 行了,我在这儿,这不是SGC,这是Montana |
[09:16] | This is not sgc. It’s Montana. | |
[09:19] | Nothing weird happens here, | 没什么可奇怪的 |
[09:20] | not like you’re used to. | 不像你过去那样 |
[09:22] | A year ago, you left the Stargate program because of mental stress, | 一年前,你由于精神压力离开星际门计划 |
[09:26] | and because you wanted to be with me | 因为你想和我一起过着农场生活 |
[09:27] | and a farm full of really stinky animals. | |
[09:30] | Since then, you’ve been seeing a shrink, | 从那时起你就变得很胆怯 |
[09:32] | because you can’t seem to shake the nightmares. | 因为你似乎不能摆脱恶梦 |
[09:35] | You’ve had a bad one, okay? | 你又做了一个恶梦,对吗? |
[09:41] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[09:58] | Did that feel real? | 你感到真实了吗? |
[10:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:02] | Then snap out of it. | 忘掉那些吧 |
[10:06] | Okay, pancakes, | 煎饼,或者叫医生过来? |
[10:08] | or do I have to call the doctor? | |
[10:12] | I am kind of hungry. | 我有点饿了 |
[10:14] | Good. | 好的,过来 |
[10:15] | Come on. | |
[10:27] | What are you going to do? | 你要作什么? |
[10:28] | I am going to merge O’Neill’s mind | 我要让O’Neill头脑与计算机相连 |
[10:31] | with the ship’s computer. | |
[10:34] | To do that, you’re going to have to defrost him first, right? | 要那样做,你必须先让他解冻,对吗? |
[10:36] | I bring this up because he was near death | 我只所以提起,是因为我们冷冻他得时候他已经奄奄一息 |
[10:38] | when we froze him. | |
[10:39] | Hopefully, the pod will sustain his life. | 但愿,这个箱子能维持他的生命S 但愿? |
[10:43] | Hopefully? What other choice do we have? | 我们还有其他的选择吗? |
[10:46] | Well, can’t you just save him, | 难道你不能像上次那样救他吗? |
[10:47] | like the last time this happened? Just wipe the ancient knowledge from his mind. | 仅从他的头脑擦去Ancient的知识 |
[10:51] | And lose any chance | 那样会失去掌握一个击败克隆体方法的计划 |
[10:52] | of learning a means to defeat the replicators. | |
[10:56] | You have no right to risk his life. | 你无权那他的生命冒险 |
[10:59] | I believe O’Neill would approve. | 我相信O’Neill会赞成 |
[11:01] | We can’t make that choice for him, | 我们不能那样对他,不管赌注是什么? |
[11:03] | no matter what’s at stake. | |
[11:04] | Can’t you just extract the ancient information | 难道不能把信息提取到计算机中吗? |
[11:06] | into the ship’s computer? | |
[11:07] | Then we can all benefit from it, | 那样我们都能受益,甚至能掌握怎样在地球上使用Ancient武器 |
[11:09] | maybe even learn to use ancient weapons on earth. | 你还没明白他们在O’Neills中的延伸度 |
[11:10] | You cannot even begin to comprehend | 你还没明白他们在O’Neills中的延伸度 |
[11:11] | the extent of what was unfolding in O’Neill’s mind. | |
[11:15] | Our scientists long ago extracted | 我们以前的科学家曾得到了部分Ancient的知识 |
[11:17] | parts of the ancient library of knowledge and learned much from it, | 而且从中学到很多 |
[11:22] | but we have been studying it for as long as I can remember, | 但是我们一直都在研究 |
[11:25] | and we have barely scratched the surface. | 我们绞尽脑汁 |
[11:28] | So we’d be looking for a needle in a haystack. | 那么就像在草堆中寻针 |
[11:30] | A haystack of infinite size. | 是一个无限大的草堆 |
[11:34] | That’s big. | 真大 |
[11:37] | I am hoping O’Neill’s conscious mind | 我希望O’Neills睿智的头脑能直接给我们些线索 |
[11:39] | can provide us with a direct conduit | |
[11:41] | to the information we need. | |
[11:45] | [DOOR BUZZING] | |
[11:50] | You requested to see me? | 你要见我? |
[11:53] | You must let us go. | 你必须让我们走 |
[11:54] | I don’t have to do anything at this point. | 我对此无能为力S |
[11:57] | If that’s what… | 你若想从我们这儿得到信息 |
[11:58] | If your intent is to extract information from us, | 你应该知道 |
[12:00] | you should know I will die before I say anything, | 我是死都不会说 |
[12:04] | and nothing my master says can be trusted. | 而我主人也不会说出真相的 |
[12:06] | Look, no one has decided what to do with you. | 听着,没人说过要对你怎么样 |
[12:08] | Anubis was overconfident, | Anubis太过自信,他仍然需要大量舰队 |
[12:09] | and he still needed the bulk of his armada | 以使得the |
[12:11] | to keep the system lords at bay. | System Lords立于不败之地 |
[12:13] | The fleet he used to attack earth was small | 他用来袭击地球的舰队太弱小 |
[12:17] | compared to that which ba’al will command | 根本不能与Ba’al击败System |
[12:19] | should he defeat the system lords. | Lords的舰队相比 |
[12:21] | He will rule the galaxy. | 我将会统治星系 |
[12:23] | No weapons will be powerful enough to stop him. | 没有哪个武器足以阻止他 |
[12:27] | What would you have me do? | 你想要我怎么做? |
[12:29] | Free us to fight… | 让我们去战斗 |
[12:32] | Or if we must… | 如果必须的话,以死来捍卫我们的荣耀 |
[12:35] | Die with honor. | |
[12:43] | He is not well. I told you. | 他不太好 我告诉过你 |
[12:46] | The process of interfacing his mind is complex. | 他头脑的信息交接过程很复杂 |
[12:50] | [O’NEILL]: Hello? | Helloooo.测试、测试,一 |
[12:51] | Testing, testing, one, two… | 二 |
[12:54] | One, two, one, two, testing. Hello? | 一 二 |
[12:56] | Is this thing on? | 一 二 |
[13:00] | Jack? | 测试 Hellooo.这个东西开了吗? |
[13:01] | O’Neill, can you hear us? | O’Neill.你听得见吗? |
[13:02] | Hey. Hey, guys. | 嘿!伙计!怎么了?S |
[13:06] | What’s going on? | 你的头脑正在和’Daniel |
[13:07] | Your mind has been interfaced with the Daniel Jackson. | Jackson.’交换信息 |
[13:10] | What? | -什么? |
[13:11] | What? | -什么? |
[13:12] | The name of Thor’s ship is Daniel Jackson. | Thor的飞船名叫Daniel Jackson |
[13:16] | All the information in the ship’s computer | 飞船电脑中的所有信息,你都能使用 |
[13:18] | is available to you. | |
[13:19] | Ah, right, here we go. | ah,对的,就是这样,真酷 |
[13:22] | This is cool. | |
[13:23] | I can pretty much do anything I want, can’t I? | 我能做我想做的任何事情,对吗? |
[13:31] | O’Neill. | 对不起 |
[13:32] | Huh? Oh, sorry. | |
[13:36] | If you wish, | 如果你想,你可以以立体图的形式和我们见面 |
[13:37] | you may appear to us as a hol… | |
[13:41] | Damn. | |
[13:45] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[13:46] | It’s a little weird, but… yeah, okay. | 有一点怪 是的我很好 |
[13:51] | At least you’re not speaking ancient. | 至少你没说Ancient语 |
[13:53] | There’s that. | 我在说 |
[13:55] | Actually, the computer is translating. Ah. | 实际上,电脑正在翻译 |
[14:03] | I’ve never looked better. | 我从没好过 |
[14:04] | There is not much time, O’Neill. | 没多少时间了O’Neill |
[14:06] | Thor’s planet… I know. | Thor的星球… |
[14:09] | Ship’s log. | 我知道,飞船有记录 |
[14:10] | Can you help with the replicators? | 你能帮忙对付克隆体吗? |
[14:13] | Already on it. | 已经在做了 |
[14:14] | Jack… Daniel, | Daniel.计算机通报了整个谈话内容 |
[14:17] | the computer recorded the whole conversation. | |
[14:20] | Thanks for your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[14:26] | Talk amongst yourselves. | 你们谈吧 |
[14:41] | I’ve discussed the situation with my superiors. | 我和上级讨论了目前的局势 |
[14:43] | We’ve decided to let you all go. | 我们决定放你们走 |
[14:48] | I must admit, that comes as a surprise. | 我承认,这出乎意料 |
[14:51] | Well, it seems we haven’t had much success | 似乎我们之前对Goa’ulds的审讯并不成功 |
[14:53] | interrogating Goa’uld in the past, | |
[14:56] | and it was made apparent to me | 显而易见,你们对付Ba’al对我们更有利 |
[14:58] | you’re much more useful to us fighting ba’al. | |
[15:00] | Dr. Weir. | |
[15:02] | You know my name? | 你知道我的名字 |
[15:09] | This may come as a surprise to you… | 那也会让你大吃一惊 |
[15:12] | Well, I’m not sure anything can surprise me at this point. | 哦,我不觉得此时有什么可令我大吃一惊 |
[15:15] | I wish to request asylum. | 我请求避难 |
[15:17] | Well, seems I was wrong again. | 好像我又错了 |
[15:20] | My fleet was destroyed before I came here, | 来这儿之前我的舰队被摧毁了 |
[15:23] | my domain among the first to fall. | 我没东西可用来战斗 |
[15:27] | I have nothing left with which to fight. | |
[15:29] | The only thing waiting for me through the Stargate | 等着我通过星际门的只有羞辱和苦闷 |
[15:31] | is shame and torture, | |
[15:33] | so it is not true that I would be | 所以我去那并无太大的用处 |
[15:34] | more useful to you out there. | |
[15:36] | Perhaps… | 或许我在你这儿还有点用 |
[15:39] | I could be of some use to you here. | |
[15:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢,太好了 |
[15:50] | That was great. | |
[15:52] | It tasted very real. | 尝起来很真实 |
[15:56] | [SIGHS] | |
[15:58] | Hey, I was thinking we could go into town tonight, | 嘿,我觉得我们今晚可以进城,吃顿饭,看场电影 |
[16:00] | have dinner, see a movie. | |
[16:04] | Come on. | 算了吧!你不是真的想我去玩吧 |
[16:05] | You can’t really expect me to just play along. | |
[16:10] | I gave up my job for this. | 我为此放弃了工作 |
[16:12] | I gave up my life for you! | 我为了舍弃了我的生活 |
[16:13] | See, that is definitely not Pete. | 看?这完全就不是Pete |
[16:17] | How patient do you expect me to be? | 你想让我保持多大的耐心 |
[16:22] | Nothing you say is going to convince me. | 我不会信你的话 |
[16:25] | I know who you are. I just don’t understand why. | 我知道你是谁 我就是不明白你为何要这样 |
[16:28] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么? |
[16:30] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样对我? |
[16:40] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[16:51] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[16:52] | I am unsure. | 我不确定,似乎O’Neills正在电脑中构造着某些东西 |
[16:54] | It seems O’Neill’s mind | |
[16:55] | is building something virtually, | |
[16:57] | in conjunction with the ship’s computer. | |
[17:02] | I do not know how much longer | 你不知道他的生命能维持多久 |
[17:03] | his life can be sustained. | |
[17:06] | Jack, can you hear me? | Jack,你能听到我说话吗? |
[17:09] | I must revive him now. | 我必须马上使他复活 |
[17:10] | Wait, not yet. | 等等!还没有! |
[17:26] | Oy… | |
[17:29] | What a headache. | 头真疼 |
[17:33] | Take it easy. You’ve been through a lot. | 放松 你已经扛过来了 |
[17:39] | What now? | 怎么回事? |
[17:41] | Uh… What’s the last thing you remember? | 你最后记得的是什么? |
[17:48] | Getting my head sucked | 一个Ancient吸识器在吸取我的大脑 |
[17:50] | by one of those dang… Ancient head-suckers… | |
[17:58] | And something about twins. | 还有些其他的事情 |
[18:08] | Teal’c, what’s with the hair? | Teal’c你的头发怎么了? |
[18:11] | O’Neill. | |
[18:14] | Thor. | Thor.你有阿斯匹林吗? |
[18:16] | You got aspirin? | |
[18:17] | You should feel better momentarily, | 你过会儿就会好点儿 |
[18:19] | and your memory will slowly return. | 你的记忆会慢慢恢复的 |
[18:25] | Teal’c, what’s with the hair? | Teal’c 你的头发怎么了? |
[18:29] | The specifications for the device you created | 你构造的那个机器,现在还在计算机中 |
[18:31] | remain in the computer. | |
[18:33] | I believe I can synthesize it. | 我想我可以合成它 |
[18:41] | Sweet. | 亲爱的,那是什么? |
[18:44] | What is it? | |
[18:45] | We don’t know, but you made it. | 我们不知道,是你构造出来的 |
[18:49] | No. | 不 |
[18:50] | Yes. | 是你 |
[18:53] | No. Yes. | – 不 – 是你 |
[18:55] | No. Yes. | – 不 – 是你 |
[18:56] | You accessed the ancient knowledge | 你利用头脑中的那些Ancient知识 |
[18:58] | in your mind and instructed the ship’s computer to design it. | 通过计算机设计了它 |
[19:01] | Doesn’t mean I know what it is. | 那不能说明我就知道 |
[19:03] | It was doubtful at best that he would remember. | 他记起来的希望不大 |
[19:05] | The knowledge of the ancients is gone. | Ancient的那些知识都遗忘了 |
[19:07] | All right, let me have a look. | 让我看看 |
[19:14] | Got legs. Whoa. | Ah,腿还能动 |
[19:20] | All right. | 行,我能走,我能走 |
[19:34] | Yeah… | 我记不起来 |
[19:36] | I’ve got nothing. | |
[19:45] | Penegal, I am relieved you are still able to communicate. | Penegal,我很放心能和你联系上 |
[19:49] | It may not last long. | 可能不会很长 |
[19:51] | Were you able to procure a means of fighting the replicators? | 你能想出对付克隆体的方法吗? |
[19:54] | Possibly. | 或许,但仍然需要深入研究 |
[19:55] | It still requires more research. | |
[19:58] | You should know those infesting the colony | 你该明白,那些登上殖民地的克隆体正在大肆进行有组织的行动 |
[19:59] | are behaving in an organized fashion, | |
[20:02] | unlike any replicators we have encountered before. | 不像我们以往遇到的那些克隆体 |
[20:05] | Perhaps they’re being controlled by a human-form leader | 或许他们正被一个没有暴露身份的人类克隆体控制着 |
[20:08] | who has yet to reveal itself. | |
[20:10] | If a human-form replicator survived, | 倘若那个人类克隆体还活着 |
[20:12] | it’s possible Sam survived, too, isn’t it? | Sam也很可能活着 |
[20:15] | It is also possible | 同样有可能,那些旧式克隆体 |
[20:16] | the old-version replicators | |
[20:18] | created a new human form | 创造了一种新的人类克隆体, |
[20:19] | to lead them as before. | 像以前那样领导他们 |
[20:21] | Yeah, but there’s a chance. | 是的,但是还有机会。 |
[20:22] | Can you scan the planet for life signs? | 你能扫描这个星球的生命讯号吗? |
[20:25] | We already have. | 我们已经扫描过了。 |
[20:26] | There are none. | 没有。 |
[20:34] | Penegal, can you hear me? | Penegol?能听见我说话吗? |
[20:40] | We have lost contact. | 我们失去了联系… |
[20:46] | Did you really think you could convince me | 你真的认为你可以使我相信 |
[20:48] | that this illusion was my life? | 这种幻觉是我的生活吗? |
[20:50] | That I would just accept it? | 并且我会接受? |
[20:51] | If it was something you wanted badly enough | 假如它真的是你头脑中急切渴求的, |
[20:53] | in your mind… | 那么你会的。 |
[20:55] | Is that why you tortured me for so long? | 那就是你拷问我这么久的原因吗? |
[20:57] | So I would want this as an alternative? | 这样我就需要它作为选择吗? |
[20:58] | No, I tortured you because I was mad. | 不,我拷问你因为我疯了。 |
[21:02] | Why do you think I hated you so much for what you did to me? | 为什么你认为我这么恨你是因为你对我做过的事? |
[21:08] | From the first moment we met, | 从我们相见的那一刻起, |
[21:10] | when you let me inside your mind… | 当你让我了解了你的内心世界 |
[21:16] | I saw you like no one else ever could. | 我就深深地爱上了你 |
[21:19] | Human emotions can be very overwhelming. | 人类的情感有时可以变得很狂热 |
[21:23] | The fact that you feel anything at all is a miracle. | 你所感受到的一切,是个奇迹 |
[21:26] | It makes you very special. | 它使你很特别 |
[21:30] | I’m glad you see that. | 我很高兴你明白那一点 |
[21:32] | No. | 不,你不明白 |
[21:33] | You don’t understand. I could never be happy this way. | 这样我绝不会快乐的 |
[21:38] | Then you will be unhappy… | 那么你会很长时间都没有快乐的 |
[21:41] | For a very long time. | |
[21:43] | [WHIRRING] | |
[22:11] | Make sure camulus knows | 让Camulus知道他将永远被冠以叛徒和懦夫的污名 |
[22:13] | he will forever be branded a traitor and a coward. | |
[22:25] | Most intriguing. | 太有意思了 |
[22:28] | Can you make it work? | 你能使它动起来吗? |
[22:29] | To be honest, I am still unsure of exactly what it is. | 说实话,我还不确定它究竟是什么 |
[22:36] | Don’t look at me. | 别看着我 |
[22:42] | Thor, this is commander aegir of the Valhalla. | Thor,我是Valhalla的Ajir指挥官。 |
[22:46] | We have lost contact with the colony. | 我们和殖民地失去了联系 |
[22:48] | Aegir, communications are down. | Ajir,通讯信号正在变弱 |
[22:51] | What have you to report? | 你有什么要报告的吗? |
[22:53] | We have located what appears to be | 我们已经找到了看起来是人类克隆体 |
[22:55] | the remains of a human-form replicator floating in space. | 遗体的东西,它在太空中漂浮。 |
[22:59] | It obviously survived the destruction of its ship. | 很明显,它在飞船的摧毁中幸免遇难 |
[23:01] | By all appearances, it is currently inactive. | 从各种迹象看来,现在它已经失效了 |
[23:05] | Transmit coordinates. | 把它传输过来 |
[23:07] | Use caution, Thor. | 小心,Thor. |
[23:11] | What are you going to do? | 你要干什么? |
[23:12] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[23:14] | I am going to transport it aboard. | 我要把它运到飞船甲板上。 |
[23:18] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:19] | We must learn the location of the human form | 我们必须要找到控制这个星球的人类克隆体的位置 |
[23:21] | controlling the replicators on the planet. | |
[23:33] | Anybody recognize him? | 有人认识他吗? |
[23:36] | No. | 不 |
[23:40] | Is it dead? | 他死了吗? |
[23:42] | Hopefully, not completely. | 但愿,但不完全是。所有的克隆体都被一个复杂的通讯系统联系起来。 |
[23:44] | All replicators are linked | |
[23:46] | by a sophisticated communication system. | |
[23:49] | If we can use this one to tap into their network, | 如果我们能用这个克隆体侵入这个网络 |
[23:52] | we will be able to see | 我们就能看到任何一个克隆体所能看到的东西了 |
[23:53] | what any of the replicators can see. | |
[23:56] | And if he wakes up, | 如果他醒来,这个箱子能关住他吗? |
[23:57] | is this pod going to hold him? | |
[24:00] | Probably not. | 或许不能 |
[24:05] | Then perhaps there is no great wisdom in this. | 那么也许这样做并不明智 |
[24:08] | I will transport it back into space if necessary, | 如果需要的话,我会把它送回太空的。但我们必须冒这个险。 |
[24:11] | but we must take the risk. | |
[24:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:33] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[24:35] | Replicator communication data. | 克隆体通讯数据。我在寻找 |
[24:38] | I’m searching for any references to other human forms. | 其他人类克隆体的参考资料。 |
[24:44] | You can’t just keep me here forever. | 你不能把我永远关在这里。 |
[24:46] | Yes, I can. | 不,我能 |
[24:48] | No matter what you do, I will never, | 不管你做什么,我绝不,永远不会参与这种空想的。 |
[24:50] | ever participate in this fantasy. What? | 什么? |
[25:02] | Zoom in. | 放大! |
[25:09] | Sam. | |
[25:10] | Can you pinpoint her location? | 你能确定她的位置吗? |
[25:12] | She is within a small replicator structure on the planet. | 她在这个星球上的一个 小型的克隆体建筑物中 |
[25:15] | It is some distance outside the colony, | 那儿离殖民地有一段距离 |
[25:17] | near a rich vein of neutronium. | 在一个丰富的中子矿脉附近 |
[25:20] | They must be using it to create more human replicators. | 他们一定在用它创造更多的人类克隆体 |
[25:22] | I thought the ship was destroyed. | 我原以为飞船被摧毁了呢 |
[25:24] | At least one of the human replicators | 至少有一个人类克隆体 |
[25:26] | must have separated from the main ship | |
[25:28] | with major Carter prior to exiting hyperspace. | 和Carter少校从主船上脱离出来了, 先一步在超空间中生存。 |
[25:45] | Beam it out. | 发射光波! |
[25:50] | I am trying. It has made itself resistant. | 我在尝试,它已经使自己有抵抗力 |
[25:55] | It has breached the internal barrier | 它破坏了内部的障碍, |
[25:57] | and interfaced with my ship’s computer. | 和我的飞船的电脑连接起来了。 |
[26:41] | Had to do something. | 必须做点什么 |
[26:53] | It seems to have permanently disrupted | 这个武器似乎使所有细胞之间 |
[26:55] | all communication between the individual cells, rendering each one inert. | 的联系暂时中断 |
[27:00] | We explored such a technology in the past | 我们过去曾研制过但没成功 |
[27:03] | with no success. | |
[27:04] | Great. | 太好了,我们可以用这个武器消灭那些剩下的家伙 |
[27:05] | Does that mean we can use this thing | |
[27:06] | to whack the rest of those bugs? | |
[27:09] | Even better, O’Neill. | 甚至更好,O’neill. |
[27:11] | Now that I have seen what the device does, | 我现在已经明白了这个设备的功用 |
[27:14] | I may be able to modify a larger version | 或许我可改进一下使它可向整个Orilla发射摧毁波 |
[27:17] | to broadcast a disruption wave | |
[27:19] | over all of orilla. | |
[27:20] | All good. While you’re doing that… | 很好,当你改进的时候… |
[27:22] | I cannot transport you inside | 我不能把你送到克隆体飞船内部 |
[27:24] | the replicator ship on the planet. | |
[27:26] | Their defenses prevent it, but I can get you close. | 它们有防护措施 但我可以送到附近 |
[27:29] | Close is good. | 那已经很好 |
[27:31] | Take this so we may communicate. | 带上这个,方便互相联系 |
[28:34] | Who’s your daddy? | |
[28:36] | Stop! | 住手! |
[28:39] | If you harm me or any more of my brethren, | 如果你们伤害我,或是我的任何同胞 |
[28:41] | I assure you major Carter will die instantly. | Carter少校就会立刻丧命 |
[28:58] | O’Neill, I have successfully modified my ship | O’Neill,我已经可以成功修复了飞船 |
[29:00] | to emit a massive disruption wave. | 可以发射摧毁波了 |
[29:03] | Excellent. I knew you could do it. | 太棒了,就知道你能行 |
[29:05] | The weapon is 50% charged. | 已经完成了50% |
[29:07] | If this works, you will have saved the asgard once again. | 如果成功你又一次拯救了Asgard |
[29:11] | I’m real happy for you, I’m extremely proud, | 我真的为你高兴 我很自豪 |
[29:14] | but we’ve got a little bit of a problem down here. | 这儿还有点问题 |
[29:17] | Fifth detected our approach, | Fifth发现了我们的行踪 |
[29:19] | and he claims he can kill Carter instantly. O’Neill… | 它威胁我们会杀死Carter |
[29:22] | Hey, I know what you’re going to say, | 嘿,我知道你要说什么 |
[29:24] | her life was already sacrificed, | 她的生命已经牺牲了 |
[29:27] | and you’ve got your whole planet to worry about… | 你只关心你的星球 |
[29:28] | Jack… | – 我也有自己的问题 |
[29:30] | Hang on a second. | 停一停 |
[29:32] | What? | 怎么了? |
[29:34] | [REPLICATORS APPROACHING] | |
[29:45] | [WHIRRING INTENSIFIES] | |
[29:46] | This could be very bad. | 可能会很遭 |
[30:12] | What are they doing? | 它们要做什么? |
[30:15] | It looks like they’re running away. | 什么,它们要逃跑吗? |
[30:18] | Thor, are you ready yet? | Thor,你准备好了吗? |
[30:19] | What is happening, O’Neill? | O’Neill怎么了? |
[30:21] | They’re retreating. | 他们要撤退 |
[30:23] | You must stop them, O’Neill. | 你必须阻止他们O’Neill |
[30:25] | The weapon is not yet ready. | 武器还没准备好 |
[30:27] | They cannot be allowed to escape. | 不能让他们逃跑 |
[30:33] | Come on. | 过来! |
[30:43] | I know you can hear me! | 我知道你听得见我说话! |
[30:48] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[30:52] | Fifth, where are you? | Fifth,你在哪儿? |
[31:00] | We must leave. Why? | 我们必须撤退 为什么? |
[31:02] | They have found a means to fight us. | 他们发明攻击我们的方法 |
[31:05] | The asgard? How? | The Asgard ?怎样? |
[31:07] | The one you call O’Neill. | 那个人你们叫O’Neill |
[31:09] | What? | 什么? |
[31:11] | So many of us are left in the city. | 那么多人留在城里 |
[31:14] | We cannot wait for them. They will be killed. | 我们来不及等了 它们会被杀了 |
[31:18] | Don’t expect me to be sorry. | 别想我们难过 |
[31:19] | Your friends, they are killing… | 你们朋友们 他们正在屠杀 |
[31:29] | Trying to stop us. Trying to save me. | 试图阻止我们 试图拯救我 |
[31:31] | No. | 不,它们不会在乎你 |
[31:33] | They do not care about you. | |
[31:35] | I told them I would kill you if they did not stop. | 我告诉过他们,如果他们不住手,我就会杀了你 |
[32:05] | Then why don’t you kill me? | 那你为什么不杀了我? |
[32:08] | You know why my friends won’t stop just to save me? | 你知道我的朋友为什么不住手,仅为了救我吗? |
[32:12] | No. | 不 |
[32:13] | Because they know when it comes right down to it, | 因为他们知道如果那样做是对的 |
[32:15] | I would rather be dead than be trapped like this forever. | 那么我宁愿死也不想像这样永远囚禁 |
[32:20] | No matter what you feel for me, | 不管你对我有什么感觉 |
[32:21] | I will never love you back. | 我永不可能再爱你 |
[32:26] | Kill me if you want, | 如果想就杀了我吧 |
[32:28] | but if you have even one shred of humanity in you, | 如果还有一点人性的话 |
[32:32] | and you really, truly love me… | 如果你真的爱我 |
[32:36] | You’ll let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[33:01] | [COMPUTER BEEPING] | |
[33:13] | O’Neill, the weapon worked. | O’Neill,那个武器起作用了 |
[33:15] | Reports from the colony say | 殖民地的报告说,所有滞留的克隆体都被消灭了 |
[33:16] | all the remaining replicators have been neutralized. | |
[33:20] | While the ship did escape, | 然而那艘船逃走了,但至少我们已经有了有效的攻击方法 |
[33:22] | at least we have an effective means | |
[33:24] | of fighting them now. | |
[33:26] | Yeah, well, at least there’s that. | 是的,至少有了 |
[33:31] | O’Neill, I am detecting a fourth life sign in your immediate vicinity. | 我已经探测到了一个第四生命指数 |
[33:41] | Sam! Sam! Carter! | 就在你的附近 |
[33:52] | Over here! | 在这儿! |
[34:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[34:04] | Glad to see you, sir. | 很高兴见到你长官 |
[34:06] | Likewise. | 我也一样 |
[34:25] | [KNOCKS] | |
[34:26] | Colonel, come in. | 上校,请进 |
[34:29] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[34:30] | Not bad. | 还好,难道你最近又要急着去哪里或是建些什么? |
[34:32] | I haven’t had the urge to go anywhere or build anything lately. | |
[34:36] | Well, you have been given a clean bill of health | 哟,用这个星球最好医生的话说 |
[34:38] | as far as the finest medical professionals | 你完全恢复了 |
[34:40] | on this planet are concerned. | |
[34:41] | Well, what do they know? | 哟,他们知道什么 |
[34:45] | The president asked me to extend an invitation to you… | 总统叫我给你一个邀请 |
[34:48] | Dinner at the white house. | 白宫晚宴 |
[34:50] | Do you know what they’re having? | 你知道他们有些什么吗? |
[34:53] | I don’t think I’ve had the chance | 我想我还没有机会亲自向你表示感谢 |
[34:55] | to personally thank you yet. | |
[34:57] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[34:58] | You risk your life over and over | 你一遍一遍冒着生命的危险 |
[35:00] | and ask for nothing in return. | 而不求回报 |
[35:02] | Well, don’t be fooled. | 别傻了,我都列了一个清单 |
[35:04] | I’m making a list. | |
[35:05] | Well, I doubt very much that there’s anything | 我恐怕没有什么东西能够报答得了你 |
[35:07] | that could properly repay you. | |
[35:13] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要去哪里吗? |
[35:15] | As a matter of fact, | 实际上, |
[35:16] | the president has asked me to supervise the research | 总统叫我去管理Ancient |
[35:19] | at the ancient outpost. | Outpost的研究工作 |
[35:20] | It’s going to be a bit of a delicate situation, | 那里的情形可能有点棘手 |
[35:22] | given all the various international claims | 考虑到那些各种各样的成文声明 |
[35:24] | already being made on the site. | |
[35:26] | Sounds right up your alley. | 困难就在眼前 |
[35:29] | Yeah, well, much more so than this job. | 哟,啊,比这里的工作要难多了 |
[35:32] | Does that mean Hammond will be coming back? | Hammond要回来了吗? |
[35:35] | No, general Hammond is being promoted. | 不是,Hammond将军将被提升 |
[35:39] | He’ll be overseeing all things relating to earth’s defense | 他将代表五角楼和白宫监督与地球相关的所有防务 |
[35:42] | on behalf of the Pentagon in Washington. | |
[35:44] | The sgc, the 303 program, | |
[35:46] | the antarctic site… | |
[35:48] | Unofficially, it’s being called “homeworld security.” | 说的通俗点就是‘家园安全‘ |
[35:53] | Any idea who we’re going to be stuck with? | 有我们将要和谁共事的消息吗? |
[35:57] | The Pentagon has convinced the president | 五角大楼说服了总统 |
[36:00] | that there is one man who could run the sgc | 将有个人来管理SGC |
[36:02] | and make it politically viable | 而且从国际的角度来看,他也能很胜任 |
[36:04] | from an international perspective, | |
[36:05] | despite the fact that he is part | 尽管他仍是美国军事的一份子 |
[36:07] | of the American military establishment. | |
[36:10] | Do we know this… Shrub? | 我们知道这家伙吗? |
[36:13] | Well, you know him rather well. | 你对他相当了解 |
[36:16] | Brigadier general Jack O’Neill? | Jack O’Neill准将 |
[36:20] | Me? Yeah, you. | 我? 对,是你 |
[36:24] | Brigadier… | 准将 |
[36:28] | Well, it’s on my list. | 这个就在我的清单上 |
[36:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[36:32] | I should be clear. | 我应该澄清 |
[36:33] | Um… | |
[36:36] | I’d like the promotion, the paycheque, | 我喜欢晋升,喜欢薪金和停机坪 |
[36:39] | and the parking spot, | |
[36:41] | but I don’t really want to be in charge of anything, no. | 但我真的不想负责什么 |
[36:44] | Well, sadly, all those things kind of go together, | 不 真糟糕,所有这些事情都搞到一起了 |
[36:48] | so I guess you have some thinking to do. | 我想你该想点什么了 |
[36:50] | I hate that. | 我讨厌那样 |
[36:54] | Maybe you should break it down into the pros and the cons. | 或许你该分析赞成和反对的理由 |
[36:57] | I’ve spent my whole life | 我倾其一生去追求 |
[36:59] | sticking it to the man. | |
[37:01] | If I do this, I’ll be the man. | 如果我接受,我就会实现夙愿 |
[37:05] | I don’t think I can be the man. | 我觉得我不能胜任 |
[37:09] | You’ll be inheriting a pretty big can of worms | 根据你上面所说,你应该接管这个职务 |
[37:11] | with the state of affairs out there. | |
[37:14] | If ba’al truly is on the verge of dominance over the system lords, | 如果Ba’al真的要统治System Lords |
[37:16] | we face a formidable challenge ahead. | 我们将面临着可怕的挑战 |
[37:19] | Plus, who knows where and when | 而且,谁会知道Fifth和其他克隆体将何时何地再次出现 |
[37:20] | fifth and the other replicators will turn up? | |
[37:22] | Here on earth, we’ve never been under so much scrutiny | 我们这儿将要受到严密的监视 |
[37:24] | as we will be now that so many governments | 既然许多国家都知道了星际门 |
[37:25] | know about the Stargate. | 既然许多国家都知道了星际门 |
[37:28] | I’ve never had a desk. | 我还没听到反对意见 |
[37:32] | That’s a… Con. Con. | 那是.. – con(反对理由)? – con(反对理由) |
[37:35] | For the record, sir, you do have a desk. | 从经历来看 你有条反对理由 |
[37:40] | I do? | 有吗? |
[37:41] | On the flip side of the coin, there is the fact | 对于变化莫测的情况,事实是 |
[37:43] | nobody knows how this place should be run better than you… | 没人会比你更清楚事情的走向 |
[37:46] | Why, thank you, Daniel. | 谢谢你Daniel |
[37:48] | With a little guidance from your good friends and advisors, of course. | 当然那是在你好朋友以及顾问的稍稍指导下 |
[37:52] | If you don’t take the job, | 如果你不接受这个工作,我们可能会和某人合作的一团糟 |
[37:53] | we could end up with someone much worse. | |
[37:58] | Okay. | 好了,那不会发生对吗? |
[38:00] | That didn’t come out right. | |
[38:01] | I, for one, will miss you accompanying us | 那样的话,我们就会失去你对我们任务的协助 |
[38:03] | on our missions, O’Neill. | |
[38:05] | Yeah, now, see, | 是,现在看来,我也不确定我该放弃 |
[38:06] | I’m not sure I’m ready to give that up either. | |
[38:09] | Sitting back, watching you guys go off and have all the fun… | 我该休息一下,送你们出去,享受这一切 |
[38:12] | Risking our lives in the face of grave danger… | 把我们置于危险的境地 |
[38:14] | Yeah, that. | |
[38:16] | Well, I’m sure there’ll be situations | 哦,我确信你还是可以在那里陪伴我们 |
[38:17] | in which you can accompany us in the field, sir. | |
[38:19] | You’ll be in charge. You can do whatever you want. | 你将是主管,你可以做你想做的一切 |
[38:22] | I’ll be able to do whatever I want. | 我能够做我想做的一切 |
[38:29] | Within reason… | 而且合情合理..长官 |
[38:31] | Sir. | |
[38:42] | Although my time here has been brief, | 虽然我待在这儿的时间很短 |
[38:44] | it has been, without a doubt, indelible. | 但是毫无疑问,它将终生难忘 |
[38:46] | I will remember every one of you, | 我会记住你们每一位 |
[38:48] | and I thank you all for your hard work. | 我感谢你们所有人的辛勤工作 |
[38:51] | I’m not one for long goodbyes, | 我不是那种善说辞别语的人 |
[38:52] | so without further ado, | 所以长话短说 |
[38:54] | it is with great pleasure I introduce you | 现在我很荣幸地介绍你们的新指挥官 |
[38:57] | to your new commanding officer, | |
[38:59] | Jack brigadier general Jack O’Neill. | |
[39:06] | [CLEARS THROAT] | O’Neill准将 |
[39:21] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[39:26] | You all know how much I… Love speeches, | 你们都知道我多么喜欢演讲 |
[39:30] | so… I’ll make this short. | 所以我就来个简短的 |
[39:36] | I wish I could say | 我希望我可以说我不欠你们任何人什么 |
[39:37] | I didn’t owe anything to anyone… | |
[39:44] | But the truth is… | 但是事实不允许 |
[39:47] | I wouldn’t be standing here | 我不会再站到这里了 |
[39:50] | if it wasn’t for the courage and support | 如果没有你们每个人的勇气和支持 |
[39:53] | of each and every one of you. | |
[39:56] | I hope I can be as good a leader as we’ve had in the past… | 我希望我还能做得像我们以前做得一样好 |
[40:00] | And as good as you deserve. | 和你们应得的一样好 |
[40:03] | Here, here. | 听到 |
[40:12] | The other reason I took this job… | 我接受这个工作的另一原因,是为了能向这样酷 |
[40:16] | Was so I could do really cool stuff like this… | |
[40:22] | It is with great pride… | 真令人自豪 |
[40:25] | That my first order of business | 作为这个基地的指挥官,发布我的第一条命令 |
[40:26] | as commander of this base | |
[40:29] | Samantha is the announcement of the promotion of major Samantha Carter | |
[40:34] | to lieutenant colonel. Come on. | Carter少校提升为上校 |
[40:49] | The president of the United States | 美国总统特别信任Samantha |
[40:52] | has placed special trust and confidence | Carter少校的 |
[40:55] | in the patriotism, integrity, and abilities of major Samantha Carter. | 爱国、正直和能力 |
[41:01] | Samantha Major Samantha Carter | |
[41:03] | is promoted to the grade of lieutenant colonel, United States air force. | Carter少校被提升为美国空军上校 |
[41:08] | Lieutenant colonel Samantha Carter. | Lt Colonel上校 |
[41:20] | Now, raise your right hand | 现在举起右手,跟我宣誓 |
[41:22] | and repeat after me. | |
[41:25] | I, insert name… | 我,姓名 |
[41:28] | I, Samantha Carter… | 我,Samantha Carter. |
[41:43] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[41:46] | I know the first moment of consciousness can be frightening. | 我知道获得意识的那一刻令人恐惧 |
[41:50] | I will show you everything, | 我会告诉你一切事 |
[41:53] | share with you all I know. | 向你分享我知道的一切 |
[42:00] | You have no idea how happy I am | 你不知道我也多高兴 |
[42:01] | we were able to collect enough neutronium. | 我们收集到了足够多的中子 |
[42:15] | We have much time to share. | 我们没有太多的时间分享 |
[42:20] | We must search for a new home | 我们必须寻找新的家园,让我们的兄弟繁殖 |
[42:21] | for our brethren to propagate. | |
[42:25] | It will pass quickly for us, though. | 很快就会度过难关 |
[42:29] | Soon enough, everyone will know. | 很快,所有人都将知道 |
[42:36] | Together… We cannot be stopped. | 我们一起将是不可阻挡的 |