时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | How about Monday morning? | 周一早上怎么样? |
[00:03] | No, I have a thing with someone from c.I.A., | 不,我有一件从CIA那来的某人的东西。 |
[00:06] | uh, Johnson someone or other. | 恩,Johnson 或者其他人。 |
[00:08] | It’s about that whole Kinsey thing. | 都是有关 Kinsey 的。 |
[00:10] | So, any big plans for the weekend? | 那么周末有什么大的计划? |
[00:12] | Oh, yeah. Big. Huge! | 哦,耶。大计划。 非常大的 。 |
[00:15] | Yeah. Me neither. | 是的,我也没有。 |
[00:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[00:19] | I just walked in with a whole handful of ingredients for my world famous omelet. | 我只是出去买了我世界闻名的煎蛋的配料。 |
[00:21] | World famous, huh? What’s in it? | 世界闻名,嗯哼?什么配料? |
[00:24] | Eggs. | 蛋。 |
[00:25] | I don’t think that that actually qualifies as a recipe. | 我我觉得这可不算配方。 |
[00:29] | Oh, don’t kid yourself. | 哦,别骗自己了,有一个秘密配料, |
[00:31] | There’s a secret ingredient. I can’t tell you what it is, or I’d have to shoot you. | 不过我不能告诉你,或者我只能(告诉你之后)杀了你了。 |
[00:35] | It’s beer, isn’t it? | 是啤酒吧? |
[00:37] | Carter… [BANG] | |
[00:43] | Let me call you back. I knew it. | 我等会再打给你。 |
[00:48] | Hello. | 好的。 |
[00:49] | You’re Jack O’Neill. | 你是 Jack O’Neill ? |
[00:51] | Yes. | 没错,有个更好的问题,你是谁? |
[00:53] | Here’s a better question… Who are you? | |
[00:56] | That doesn’t matter… To anyone. | 这不重要,你只要知道…… |
[00:58] | All you need to know is… | |
[01:01] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我的生活! 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[02:21] | We should have gotten here earlier, | 我们应该早点到, |
[02:22] | when the real deals were still available. | |
[02:24] | Honey, it’s 7:00 A.M. | 宝贝,才早上7点。 |
[02:27] | Joe, start over there | Joe,从那边开始,如果你可以找到一个能在客厅用的台灯。 |
[02:29] | and see if you can find a lamp | |
[02:30] | that would work in the TV room. | |
[02:35] | Oh, my lord, look! | 哦,我的上帝呀,看! |
[02:37] | They have those old English tea tins. | 他们有哪些古老的英国茶具。 |
[03:09] | Security breached. | 安全警报 |
[03:11] | They just got corridor c9 open. | 他们刚刚通过了 C9走廊。 |
[03:13] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧,我们走。 |
[03:35] | Excuse me. | 请问, |
[03:37] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[03:39] | So, there’s this fella who walks into a bar, | 那么,这些家伙走过栏杆,看到了一个猿坐在那。 |
[03:42] | and he sees an ape sitting there… | |
[03:46] | Sorry, no, he sees a gorilla. That’s it. Right. | 抱歉,错了!他看见了一只大猩猩,就是它,没错。 |
[03:50] | There’s this gorilla sitting there | 一只大猩猩坐在那,在喝可乐。 |
[03:52] | drinking a coke. | |
[03:55] | So he says to the bartender, | 接着他对服务生说: |
[03:58] | “hey, what’s with the gorilla drinking that drink?” | “嘿!那个大猩猩喝的是什么?” |
[04:02] | Well, the bartender says, “yeah, that ape usually orders a coke.” | 然后,服务生说: “恩,猿通常喜欢可乐。” |
[04:10] | I mean, a beer. He usually orders a beer. | 我是说啤酒,他通常喜欢啤酒。 |
[04:13] | Boss, is it an ape or a gorilla? | 老板,到底是猿还是猩猩,你知道他们是完全不同的物种么? |
[04:15] | ‘Cause they’re completely different species, you know. | |
[04:16] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要。或许是只猴子,重点是: |
[04:17] | It could be a monkey. The point is… | |
[04:19] | The point is, Joe, | 重点是 |
[04:20] | it’s a good thing you can cut hair. | Joe,你能剪头发是件好事。 |
[04:22] | [CHUCKLING] | 很不错。 |
[04:26] | Are we about done here? | 剪完了么? |
[04:28] | All set. | 完成了。 |
[04:30] | Because someone somewhere out there | 因为某些人在哪里正给自己弄辆新车。 |
[04:32] | needs themselves a new car… | |
[04:34] | Whether they know it or not, you know what I mean? | 不论他们知不知道,你知道我什么意思? |
[04:37] | I feel the power to sell moving through me today! | 我感到今天能做好生意。 |
[04:41] | Boys… It’s been a slice. | 孩子们,这只是一部分。 |
[04:42] | Thanks, Fred. | – 谢谢你,Fred。 |
[04:44] | See you, Fred. | – 回头见,Fred。 |
[04:55] | Bow down now. | 鞠躬。 |
[04:57] | Show your reverence for my son… | 向我儿子表现出你们的崇敬。 |
[05:04] | The mighty warrior klorel. | 强大的武士 |
[05:09] | Klorel ! Hail apophis. | |
[05:29] | Oh, we are reading the best book | 哦,本周我们正在书友会里读最好的书。 |
[05:31] | in book club this week. | |
[05:33] | It’s called the heart of a woman. | 它叫做“女人的心”,而且是个很有力的故事。 |
[05:35] | It is such a powerful story. | |
[05:38] | Oh, every time I think about it… | 每当我想到它的时候,我就…… |
[05:39] | You want to hear a story? | 你喜欢听故事? |
[05:41] | Oh, sure, dear. I’m sorry. | 哦,当然,亲爱的。真抱歉, |
[05:42] | What happened to you today at the shop? | 你的店里今天发生了什么事? |
[05:44] | No, it’s not work related. | 和工作无关,我有个故事。 |
[05:46] | I have a story. What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[05:48] | You know, like in those books you read, | 你知道的,就像你读的书一样,只是不是不同。 |
[05:50] | only different. Okay, sure. | 好吧,当然。 |
[05:55] | It’s about a team of adventurers known as sg-1. | 是关于一个冒险家小队 SG-1。 |
[06:00] | They travel to other planets | 他们通过一种叫做星际之门的外星装置到别的星球旅行。 |
[06:02] | through an alien device known as a Stargate. | |
[06:05] | Their leader is the fearless colonel Jack o’… | 他们的领队是无畏的 Jack 上校。 |
[06:09] | O’Neill, prepare yourself for… | O’Neill,小心…… |
[06:11] | Ah! | |
[06:14] | Extreme deceleration. | 最终减速。 |
[06:16] | Yeah. Thanks, Teal’c. | Yeah,谢谢你,Teal’c. |
[06:24] | [KLOREL]: You get to see your home | 在你下次看见你家之前你和你星球上的没一个人都已经被毁灭了。 |
[06:26] | one last time… | |
[06:28] | Before you and everyone on your planet | |
[06:32] | are destroyed, | |
[06:35] | and your kind | 并且你的种族将不再打扰 |
[06:36] | Goa’uld, will disturb the Goa’uld no more. | |
[06:46] | So who are the Goa’uld again? | 那么谁是 Goa’uld ? |
[06:48] | The bad guys. | 坏家伙。 |
[06:50] | And this… “Skaara” character? | 是这个 Skaara 的特征? |
[06:52] | Yeah, I thought you said | 恩,我想你说的名字是 |
[06:54] | Klorel 。 his name was klorel. | |
[06:55] | I know it’s a little complicated. Just wait. | 我知道这有点难理解。 |
[06:58] | I haven’t gotten to the good part yet. Skaara! | 稍等,我还没说到精彩的部分。 |
[07:17] | Skaara. Aw, skaara… | |
[07:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉。 |
[07:21] | That’s it? | 就这个? |
[07:23] | I think so. | 我想是吧,无论如何。 |
[07:24] | For now, anyways. | |
[07:25] | What happens to earth? | 地球发生了什么? |
[07:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道。 |
[07:29] | I mean, I haven’t figured that part out yet. | 我是说我还没有领会到那部分。 |
[07:31] | Well, you got to finish it, dad. | 好吧,爸爸,你得完成它。 |
[07:33] | You can’t just end a story in the middle. | 你不能让故事才说到一半就结束。 |
[07:35] | I tell you what… | 我和你说,你把你的家务都做完, |
[07:37] | You get all your chores done, and I’ll finish the story tomorrow. | 我明天会把故事说完。 |
[07:40] | Chores? | 家务?我们是“安曼教徒” |
[07:41] | (17 What are we, amish? | |
[07:44] | Andy! | 世纪晚期从门诺教派脱离出来的一个再洗礼派正统教派) |
[07:46] | Go do your homework. | 去做作业。 |
[07:53] | He’s gotten so precocious. | 他也太早熟了。 |
[07:56] | You hated it, didn’t you? | 你不喜欢,是么? |
[07:58] | Well, you know | 好吧,你也知道我不是个大科幻迷,不过,不,不。 |
[08:00] | I’m not the biggest science-fiction fan, | |
[08:02] | but, no, no… | |
[08:03] | It was… It was just… So detailed. | 这只是太具体了,你怎么想出来的? |
[08:07] | How did you come up with it? | |
[08:09] | Honestly, I don’t know. I… | 老实说,我也不知道。 |
[08:12] | It just sort of popped into my head. | 他就是匆匆地存到我脑袋里。 |
[08:14] | That’s amazing, really. | 不可思议,真的么? |
[08:19] | What didn’t you like about it? | 你不喜欢他的什么? |
[08:21] | Don’t get me wrong. It was exciting. | 别挑我毛病,这很激动人心。 |
[08:23] | It’s just that personally, I like stories | 只是,我喜欢关于人与人之间关系的故事。 |
[08:25] | that are more about interpersonal relations, | |
[08:27] | and a little less to do with things blowing up. | 并且放大一些较小的需要作的事。 |
[08:31] | A giant fireball in the night sky! | 夜空中有一个燃烧的火球! |
[08:38] | You say these folks are a military unit? | 你说那些人是军事单位? |
[08:40] | Yeah, they’re part of the U.S. Air force. | 是的,棣属美国空军。 |
[08:42] | But they travel to other planets. | 可是他们到别的星球旅行。 |
[08:45] | Through the Stargate. | 通过星际之门。 |
[08:47] | Which is a time-travel machine? | 是一个实践旅行机器。 |
[08:49] | It’s an alien device that creates a stable wormhole, | 是一个允许立即履行到其他世界的能制造出稳定虫洞的外星机器。 |
[08:52] | allowing instantaneous travel to other worlds. | |
[08:55] | Time has nothing to do with it. | 这和时间无关。 |
[08:56] | Boss, a question. Uh, these… Goo-old… | 老板,有个问题,那些 |
[09:00] | Gould [ENUNCIATING]: Goa’uld. Goah-old. | |
[09:03] | 。 Goa’uld. | |
[09:04] | Never mind. The bad guys, | 没关系。坏家伙, |
[09:07] | you said they’ve got snakes in their heads? | 你说他们的脑子里有条蛇? |
[09:08] | Symbiotes, yes. | 共生体,没错。 |
[09:10] | And what about the fellas with the ones in their bellies? | 那么那些肚子里有蛇的呢? |
[09:12] | They’re different. They’re called Jaffa. | 他们有所不同,他们叫做 Jaffa 。 |
[09:13] | They incubate the symbiotes till they’re ready for implantation. | 他们孵化共生体直到他们准备寄生。 |
[09:16] | Now, you see, Joe, that’s confusing. | 你看 Joe,这是乱搞。 |
[09:19] | He’s right, boss. I mean, why can’t there be | 老板,他说的对。我是说为什么那里坏家伙不止一种? |
[09:21] | just one kind of bad guy? You know, snake goes in the head, makes them evil, the end. | 你知道,蛇到他们脑子里,他们变得邪恶,结束。 |
[09:25] | You could call ’em “the snake people.” | 叫做:蛇人。 |
[09:26] | Yeah, “snake people” is good. | 是啊,蛇人这名字不错。 |
[09:28] | They’re not called “the snake people,” | 他们不叫蛇人。 他们叫 |
[09:29] | Goa’uld 。 they’re called the Goa’uld, | |
[09:31] | and the Jaffa aren’t bad guys, | 而且 Jaffa |
[09:33] | they’re enslaved warriors | 并不是坏家伙。 他们是被奴役的战士。 |
[09:34] | who mistakenly believe | 他们错误的相信 |
[09:36] | that the Goa’uld are their gods, | Goa’uld 是他们的神。 |
[09:37] | and it’s not confusing, it’s complex! | 并且,这不是胡搞,这很复杂。 |
[09:43] | Um… Edge of my seat. | |
[09:45] | The whole time. | |
[09:50] | [OPERATOR]: United States air force. | 美国空军,需要我帮你接谁? |
[09:52] | How may I direct your call? | |
[09:53] | Uh, hi, I’m trying to reach one of your officers, | 你好,我试着找一位你们的官员。 |
[09:57] | a colonel Jack O’Neill. | 一位 Jack |
[10:01] | Two “I” s. | O’Neill 上校,两个L的。 |
[10:02] | May I have your name, please, | 请问你的姓名和电话的种类? |
[10:03] | and the nature of your call? | |
[10:05] | My name? | 我的名字? |
[10:06] | Yes, please. | 是的。 |
[10:09] | Uh, right, right, of course. | 没错,没错,当然。我的名字是 Joe |
[10:11] | Smith 。 My name is Joe… Smith. | |
[10:13] | Listen, I realize colonel O’Neill | 听着,我明白 |
[10:15] | is probably unavailable, | O’Neill 上校很难找到。 |
[10:17] | off on some important mission somewhere, but… | 在某些地方执行很重要的任务,但是…… |
[10:20] | I know this is an odd request. | 我知道这是个奇怪的请求。 |
[10:21] | I mean, I don’t know | 我的意思是如果你认识 |
[10:23] | if you know colonel O’Neill personally, but… | O’Neill上校, |
[10:25] | Could you describe him to me? | 你可以向我描述他么? |
[10:27] | You know, height, weight, shoe size, | 你知道的身高,体重,鞋子尺码,这类…… |
[10:31] | sense of humor, that sort of thing. | |
[10:33] | I really can’t do that, sir. | 我真的不能告诉你,先生。 |
[10:35] | Oh. Of course. Sure. National security. | 当然,没错,国家机密。 |
[10:39] | Now, am I understanding correctly | 我理解正确的话,空军确实有一个 |
[10:41] | Jack that there really is a colonel Jack O’Neill | |
[10:45] | in the air force? | O’Neill 上校? |
[10:46] | Is there a message you would like to leave for him, sir? | 这就是你想给他的留言,先生? |
[10:49] | That’s fine. Thank you. | 没错,谢谢。 |
[11:01] | So, in the end, | 最后,Ry’ac 解除了 |
[11:03] | rya’c was freed from apophis’ control. | Apophis 的控制。 |
[11:08] | Teal’c, drey’auc, and rya’c | Teal’c,Drey’auc 和 |
[11:10] | were once again a family. | Ry’ac, 再次成为一家人了。 |
[11:12] | But Teal’c is still going back to Stargate command | 不过 Teal’c 还是返回了SGC指挥部? |
[11:15] | to fight for the freedom of the Jaffa? | 为了 Jaffa 的解放? |
[11:17] | Yes, of course. | 是的,当然。他准备带着 |
[11:18] | He’s going to take drey’auc and rya’c | Drey’auc 和 |
[11:20] | to a place where they’ll be safe. | Ry’ac 去一个安全的地方。 |
[11:22] | So, the Goa’uld won’t put any more bombs in rya’c’s teeth? | 那么 Goa’uld 没有往 Ry’acs 牙里放更多炸弹? |
[11:25] | That’s right. | 没错,睡觉吧。 |
[11:26] | Now, go to sleep. | |
[11:30] | Cool story, dad. | 很酷的故事,爸爸。 |
[11:49] | Joe, where do you get these ideas you’ve had lately? | Joe,近来你哪来的那些想法的? |
[11:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[11:54] | Fully formed ideas, plots, characters… | 完全成形的想法。策划,特征。就像这些? |
[11:56] | Just like that? They just appear in your head? | 他们就这样出现在你脑子里了? |
[11:59] | Basically. | 基本上是。 |
[12:05] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这样看着我? |
[12:08] | I think you’ve gotten in touch with your dormant creativity, | 我想你已经有了一种睡眠中的创造力。 |
[12:11] | accessed your wellspring of imagination. | 使你爆发出那些想象。 |
[12:15] | What? | 什么? 我读到其他人身上发生的这些。 你开放了自我内心的想法。 |
[12:16] | I’ve read about this happening to other people. | 我读到其他人身上发生的这些。 |
[12:18] | You’re opening yourself up to your inner muse. | 你开放了自我内心的想法。 |
[12:21] | My inner muse? | 我内心的想法? |
[12:23] | It’s your midlife crisis. | 这是你中年的疾病。 |
[12:25] | It is? | 是么? |
[12:26] | Except instead of chasing your youth | 除非替代你被侵蚀的年轻,买辆跑车或去做滑翔机运动。 |
[12:28] | by buying a sports car or going hang gliding, | |
[12:31] | you’re seeking immortality through creativity. | |
[12:35] | We can’t afford a sports car. | 我们养不起一辆跑车。 |
[12:37] | Honey, it’s a good thing. | 亲爱的,这是好事。 |
[12:38] | Especially if it means | 尤其当你没有关于怀孕女人的事情的时候。 |
[12:40] | you’re not going to have an affair with a younger woman. | |
[12:47] | [MAN]: Wait a second, wait a second… | 等一下,等一下。 你说 |
[12:48] | You said Teal’c put his face | Teal’c 在 |
[12:49] | up to that head-grabber thing | O’Neill 之前勇敢的面对当听到抢夺者的事。 |
[12:51] | before O’Neill. Why didn’t he get grabbed first? | 他为什么没有先抓住一个抢夺者? |
[12:53] | Guys, I told you. | 你这家伙,我告诉过你,把你的问题放到我说完。 |
[12:54] | Save your questions until I finish. | |
[12:57] | Now, what was left of colonel O’Neill’s mind | 现在,什么出现在了 O’Neill 的脑子里? |
[13:01] | managed to dial a gate address… | 设法去拨一个星门地址。 |
[13:04] | One they had never dialed before. | 一个他们从来没有拨过的。 |
[13:22] | Asgard The asgard? | |
[13:23] | Those little gray guys. Right. | ?那些灰色的小人,没错。 |
[13:25] | Shut up and let him finish, Bert. | 闭嘴,让他说完。Burt. |
[13:31] | And I don’t want to sound ungrateful, | 那么…… |
[13:36] | because I really, really appreciate | 我不想听起来不领情,因为我真的, |
[13:39] | you getting all that stuff out of my head… | 真的感激你把那些东西从我脑子里拿走, |
[13:45] | But you folks should understand… | 但是你们应该明白, |
[13:50] | That we’re out there now. | 我们已经在战场上了。 |
[13:54] | We might not be ready | 我们也许没准备好接受那么多的知识, |
[13:56] | for a lot of this stuff, | |
[13:58] | but we’re doing the best we can. | 但我们在进我们所能在做。 |
[14:21] | You have already taken the first steps | 你们已近向着成为第五个伟大的种族迈出了第一步。 |
[14:23] | towards becoming the fifth race. | |
[14:31] | Well, what about the furlings? | 那么,Furlings 呢? 我们曾经听说过他们? |
[14:33] | Are we ever going to hear about them? | 哦,当然。 我肯定我们听过很多关于他们的故事。 |
[14:34] | Oh, of course. | 哦,当然。 |
[14:35] | I’m sure we’ll… we’ll hear lots of stories about them. | 我肯定我们听过很多关于他们的故事。 |
[14:40] | I mean, I’ll make one up. | 我是说我会补充的。 |
[14:45] | Furlings. They sound cute. | Furlings. 他们听起来很可爱。就像 |
[14:47] | Ewoks 。 Like ewoks. | |
[15:00] | Andy | Andy, finish up, |
[15:01] | or you’re going to miss your bus, sweetie. | 快点吃否则就要错过校车了,甜心。 |
[15:03] | Morning. Good morning. | – 早安。 – 早安。 |
[15:05] | And I want that lawn done today, mister. | 我想你今天整理草坪。 |
[15:08] | It looks like a wheat field’s growing in our back yard. | 他就像在你后院生长的麦田。 |
[15:10] | After school, mom, I promise. | 放学后,我保证。 |
[15:12] | Son, you get that lawn finished, | 儿子,你去整理草坪, |
[15:14] | and I’ll tell you all about the ree’tou. | 我就告诉你所有有关 Reetou 的。 |
[15:16] | Cool! | 酷! |
[15:20] | See you, mom. See you, dad. | 再见妈妈,再见爸爸。 |
[15:26] | The ree’tou? | |
[15:28] | Foothold situation at the sgc. | |
[15:30] | Joe, don’t take this the wrong way, | |
[15:32] | but maybe you should cut back on the storytelling a bit. | 不过你可以在故事里用电倒叙。 |
[15:36] | Why? Nothing, it’s just… | 为什么? 没什么,只是…… |
[15:38] | Well, I’ve heard a few comments from people in town. | 好吧,我听到镇上的人的一些议论。 |
[15:41] | People? What people? | 什么人? |
[15:42] | Not everyone wants to hear about Jack O’Neill and sg-1 | 不是每个人每次剪头时都愿意听 Jack O’Neill |
[15:45] | every time they come in for a haircut. | 和 SG-1 的。 |
[15:47] | They like hearing my stories. | 他们喜欢听我的故事。 |
[15:50] | Maybe they’re just being polite, dear, | 或许他们只是有礼貌,亲爱的。 |
[15:52] | and it’s not just at the shop. | 而且这不光是在店里。 |
[15:54] | Sam | Sam at the drugstore |
[15:56] | said you talk his ear off | 在杂货店里说每次你在那都对他唠叨不休 |
[15:57] | Marjorie every time you’re there, and marjory at the bank, | |
[15:59] | and Lenny at the gas station. | 在银行里,Lennie 在加油站都是。 |
[16:01] | Sharlene, you were the one who told me to follow my muse. | Sharlene,是你让我随着我的想法走的,而你现在让我停下来? |
[16:04] | Now you want me to stop? | |
[16:05] | What if you write them down? | 你把他们写下来怎么样? |
[16:09] | You mean like a… Writer? | 你是说像个作家那样? |
[16:11] | Put them on paper. | 把他们写到纸上。 |
[16:13] | You can have them there in the shop, like the magazines. | 你可以让他们就像店里的杂志一样。 |
[16:15] | That way, if people want to read them, they can. | 这样一来,如果人们想读它,他们会的。 |
[16:36] | Sir, the timing has to be exact. | 长官,时间必须精确,只有几秒。 |
[16:38] | Just a few more seconds. | |
[16:40] | It’s going to have to be close enough. Go! | 时间差不多了,走! |
[16:53] | “Young lieutenant Hammond… | 年轻的 Hammond 中将。 |
[16:58] | “Faced a tough decision. | 面对艰难的抉择。 |
[17:02] | “Yet the strange foursome hardly seemed | 至今,那陌生人好像是苏联间谍。 |
[17:06] | like Soviet spies.” | |
[17:09] | Honey, it’s 3:00 in the morning. Come to bed. | 亲爱的,凌晨3点了,快来睡觉。 |
[17:12] | Just let me finish this story. | 让我写完我的故事。 |
[17:14] | That’s what you said last night, and the night before that. | 你昨天和前天晚上都是这么说的,你必须在4个小时后起床。 |
[17:16] | You’ve got to get up in four hours. | |
[17:18] | How are you going to cut people’s hair | 如果你的脚坏了还怎么帮别人剪头? |
[17:19] | if you’re dead on your feet all day? | |
[17:24] | Joe? | |
[17:25] | In a minute. | 稍等。 |
[17:42] | [JOE]: “They embraced”, | 他们最后互相拥抱,看着对方的眼睛。 |
[17:43] | “and he looked into her eyes one last time. | |
[17:47] | “He walked away with sadness in his heart, | 他取走了心中的悲伤。 |
[17:49] | “and she watched him go, | 她看着他离开,感到她再也见不到他了。 |
[17:50] | “wondering if she would ever see him again. | |
[17:53] | The end.” | 结束。 |
[17:54] | [WOMAN]: That poor woman. | 可怜的女人。 |
[17:57] | Do you think… | 你认为他怀孕了? |
[17:59] | [SNIFFING]: She was with child? | |
[18:01] | You’ll just have to wait until the sequel. | 你只需等到结尾。 |
[18:04] | You got to be kidding me. | 你取笑我。 |
[18:06] | What? I got something in my eye. | 什么?我眼睛里有东西。 |
[18:08] | Oh, you’re such a softy. | 哦,你也很温柔。 |
[18:10] | [SNIFFING] | |
[18:12] | See you tonight, honey. | 晚上见,亲爱的。 |
[18:14] | Bye. | 再见。 |
[18:15] | Bye, Cindy. | 再见 |
[18:16] | Sandy 。 [DOORBELL DINGS] | |
[18:20] | Morning, boys. Hey, Calvin. | 早上好, 嗨 Calvin。 |
[18:22] | Joe, | Joe, looks like you got some letters |
[18:23] | from those magazines in New York. | 你似乎有那些纽约的杂志来的信。 |
[18:38] | “Thank you for your submission. | 感谢你的来信。 |
[18:41] | “Unfortunately…” blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah… | 真不幸,啦,啦,啦。 |
[18:44] | “Thank you for your interest. Best of luck in the future.” | 感谢你的兴趣,愿你今后能有好运。 |
[18:46] | See, I’m not sure | 你看,我觉得你不应该发这个关于 |
[18:47] | you should’ve sent in this one about Seth. | Seth 的。 |
[18:49] | It wasn’t one of your best. | 这不是你最好的故事。 他们退回了 Hathor 的?因为他是神。 |
[18:50] | They rejected “hathor?” | 他们退回了 |
[18:52] | But it was gold! | Hathor 的?因为他是神。 |
[19:02] | Dad. I’m writing! | 爸爸! 我在写故事。 |
[19:04] | Seriously, you’ve got to see this. | 正经事,爸爸。 |
[19:06] | [TELEVISION]: Prepare for an extreme adventure… | 你得来看看这个。 |
[19:10] | What? | 什么? |
[19:12] | Check it out. | 来看。 |
[19:13] | [THEME MUSIC PLAYING] | |
[19:20] | Four excellent heroes | 四个出色的英雄在新的特别系列中。 |
[19:22] | in an extraordinary new Sci-Fi series, | |
[19:25] | starring Nick marlowe as the wry colonel danning. | 明星 Dick Marlowe 扮演 Danning 上校 |
[19:28] | As a matter of fact, it does say “colonel” on my uniform. | 实际问题是,我的制服上没写“上校”。 |
[19:34] | There’s no such thing as original thought anymore. | 都是原作上没有的事。 |
[19:37] | We’re all just regurgitating | 我们都一遍遍涌现出一样的老想法。 |
[19:38] | the same old ideas over and over again, | |
[19:41] | Douglas boiling them down | |
[19:42] | to a giant melting pot of mediocrity. | Anders 饰演 |
[19:44] | Introducing Douglas Anders as grell. | 机器人 Krell。 |
[19:51] | Wormhole x-treme… Coming this fall. | 今秋,虫洞 X-Treme 即将来到。 |
[19:55] | They stole my idea. | 他们偷了我的创意。 |
[20:01] | [FRED]: Hey, whatever happened to that lawsuit | 嘿,不论发生了什么,你反对的话可以告他。 |
[20:02] | you guys had against, uh… | |
[20:04] | What was that show called? | 这个电视剧叫什么? 虫洞 X-Treme ? |
[20:06] | “Wormhole x-treme.” | 虫洞 X-Treme ? |
[20:07] | Nah, it was canceled only after one episode. | 它只拍了一集就取消了。 |
[20:09] | Bad ratings. | 糟糕的指责。 |
[20:11] | I liked it. Not as much as your stories, boss. | 我喜欢。 更喜欢你的故事,老板。 |
[20:16] | Actually, I have a new one. | 当然,我又有了新的。 |
[20:18] | Just came to me last night. | 它是昨天晚上进我脑袋的。 |
[20:20] | Sg-1 finds out there’s a giant asteroid | SG-1 发现一个巨大的小行星向地球靠近。 |
[20:23] | headed toward earth… | 我看了电影,是 Paris。 |
[20:24] | I saw the movie. Hits Paris. | 我看了电影,是 Paris。 |
[20:27] | Nah, this is different. | 不,不一样。 |
[20:28] | It starts when this amateur astronomer… | 故事开始于一个业余天文学家。 |
[20:30] | Uh, actually, Joe, | 事实上 |
[20:32] | if it’s all right with you, | Joe,你总是对的。 |
[20:33] | I’m not really in the mood. | 我真没心情。 |
[20:35] | Oh, come on, now. | 哦,别这样,你不想知道 |
[20:36] | Don’t you want to know how sg-1 stops it? | SG-1 是如何阻止它的吗? |
[20:38] | Here, I’ll just tell you… | 我正准备告诉你。 |
[20:40] | Carter Major Carter is able to expand the hyperspace window | |
[20:43] | from the cargo ship until it surrounds… | 少校在货船上解释了超空间窗口,直到…… |
[20:44] | Look, no offense, | 看,不想冒犯,但是这些家伙能从 |
[20:45] | Apophis but how many times can these folks | |
[20:47] | save the world from apophis? | 手上解救地球几次呢? |
[20:50] | What’s it up to now, five, six times? | 目前为止几次?五次?六次? |
[20:52] | [JOE]: This story is about Anubis. Apophis is dead. | 这是关于 Anubis 的。 Apophis 已经死了。 |
[20:55] | What’s the diff? You know what I’m saying? | 有什么不同?你知道想说什么? |
[20:57] | It’s getting a little repetitive. | 这有些重复。 |
[20:59] | I mean, come on now. There must be other things | 我是说从现在起我们得有些其它事情可以讨论,除了 |
[21:00] | SG-1。 we can talk about besides sg-1. | |
[21:08] | You guys play golf? | 你打高尔夫么? |
[21:11] | [COMPUTER KEYS CLACKING] | |
[21:19] | Joe, I need to talk to you. | Joe,我得和你谈谈。 |
[21:21] | Just a second, honey. I’m in the zone. | 亲爱的,就一会。 我正在那里。 |
[21:23] | Honey, stop typing. Writing. | 亲爱的, 别打了。 写。 |
[21:25] | Please. | 请别打了。 |
[21:26] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[21:28] | I want you to stop. | 我希望你别写了。 |
[21:30] | I just did. | 我刚停了。 |
[21:32] | I mean permanently. | 我的意思是永远别写了。 |
[21:34] | What? | 什么? |
[21:36] | I’ve been going over our bills… | 我仔细检查了我们的帐单。 |
[21:38] | Sharlene… Joe, you closed the shop early | Joe,你本周提早关了3次店。 |
[21:41] | three times this week to come home and write. | 为了回来写故事。 |
[21:43] | I closed the shop | 我关门是因为没生意了。 |
[21:45] | because business has been slow. | |
[21:47] | And you don’t see the connection? | 你没看到他们的联系。 |
[21:48] | Don’t worry, once I get a few stories published, | 别担心,一旦我认识了一些出版商,房产经纪, |
[21:50] | land an agent, things’ll get better. | 一切都会好起来的。 |
[22:00] | 326. | 326. |
[22:03] | That’s how many rejection letters you’ve received. | 你收到了这么多的退信。 |
[22:05] | You only need one “yes.” | 我们只需要一家说 YES 。 |
[22:08] | They’re not reading them anymore. | 他们再也不会读他们了。 |
[22:09] | Just sending them back unopened. | 只是原封不动的寄回来。 |
[22:12] | Bert and gordie like them. | Burt 和 Gordy 喜欢。 |
[22:13] | They work for you. | 他们为你工作,他们还能说什么? |
[22:14] | What else are they going to say? | 你没有把他们读完。 |
[22:16] | You haven’t even read them all. | 我假日读,白天读, |
[22:18] | Sentinel 。 I read “holiday,” “the light,” “the sentinel.” | |
[22:22] | Okay, I admit those may have been | 好吧,我承认。他们有些小缺点, |
[22:24] | a few small missteps, but on the whole, they’re getting better, aren’t they? | 不过整体来说他们越来越好,不是么? |
[22:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[22:29] | Well, what do you think the problem is? Tell me. | 好吧,那么你认为问题出在哪? |
[22:31] | Maybe I can fix it. | 告诉我,或许我能改正。 |
[22:32] | Well, for one, it seems to me | 恩,其中之一,对我来说似乎那个小队交互不是我习惯的开头。 |
[22:35] | like the team interaction isn’t what it used to be in the beginning. | |
[22:39] | You hate them all? | 你完全不喜欢? |
[22:40] | No, I don’t. | 不,不喜欢,我恨你正在做的。 |
[22:42] | I hate what this is doing to you. | 你真想要我停下来? |
[22:46] | Joe, You really want me to stop? | |
[22:47] | Joe, how can this really be more important than your livelihood? | 这真的比你的生计更重要,比你的家庭更重要? |
[22:52] | Than your family? | 其实 |
[22:55] | Sharlene. Honestly, sharlene, I don’t think I can stop. | |
[22:59] | Why not? | 我不认为可能够停下来。 |
[23:02] | These stories… | 为什么不行? |
[23:04] | I think… | 这些故事,我认为…… |
[23:06] | Think? You think what? | 你认为什么? |
[23:09] | I think they’re real, sharlene. | 我认为他们都是真的 Sharlene. |
[23:14] | I’m not making them up. They’re happening… Somewhere. | 我没有虚构,他们正在某地发生着。 |
[23:18] | I can see them, and it’s because of the stone. Oh, Joe. | 我能看见他们是因为这石头。 |
[23:22] | I can’t explain it. | 我无法解释,不知道为什么, |
[23:23] | Somehow I think it allows me to see these incredible things. | 我觉得它允许我看见这些不可思议的事情。 |
[23:28] | That you believe are really happening? | 你相信这些都是真的发生着的? |
[23:30] | Yes. Here. Try it. | 是的,在这,试试。 |
[23:33] | Where is it? | 它在哪? |
[23:35] | Joe… | 你拿了它? |
[23:37] | Did you take it? | |
[23:39] | Sharlene… What’d you do with it? | Sharlene? 你对它作了什么? |
[23:42] | Sharlene! | Sharlene! |
[23:43] | [YELLING]: What have you done with my stone? | 你对我的石头做了什么? |
[23:48] | It was for your own good! | 这是为了你好。 |
[23:51] | Whoa. | 喔!他是完全疯了还是什么? |
[23:54] | Has he totally lost it or what? | |
[23:58] | Joe, please… You need help. | Joe 别这样,你需要帮助。 |
[24:03] | Son… | 儿子?如果你知道它在哪,告诉我。 |
[24:04] | If you know where it is, just tell me. I’m not mad. I just need my stone. | 我没疯,我需要我的石头。 |
[24:08] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[24:09] | You leave him out of this. | 别管他。 |
[24:12] | Joe | Joe, please! |
[24:13] | You’re scaring us. Yes! | 求你了,你吓着我们了。 |
[24:35] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[24:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[24:53] | [MONITOR BEEPING] | |
[24:55] | No! | 不!!! |
[24:58] | [SOBBING]: He can’t be gone. | 他不能死。 |
[25:04] | He’s dead. | 他死了。 |
[25:08] | [SOBBING] | |
[25:11] | Daniel | Daniel’s dead. |
[25:19] | He can’t be gone. | 死了! |
[25:30] | Gordy, Gordie, you’re wearing out the floor. | |
[25:34] | Calvin. | 你在折磨地板。 |
[25:35] | Gentlemen. | 先生们。 |
[25:39] | Slow day? | 漫长的一天。 |
[25:41] | What have you got, Calvin? | 你带来了什么,Calvin ? |
[25:43] | Looks like a stack of bills | 看上去是一堆帐单和从那些杂志社来的信。 |
[25:45] | and a couple more letters from those magazines. | |
[25:49] | Toss them. | 扔了他们。 |
[25:50] | There’s, uh, also another letter here | 还有一封从空军来的信。 |
[25:53] | from the air force. | |
[25:56] | You read it. | 你读读。 |
[26:07] | “Dear Mr. Spencer… | 亲爱的 |
[26:08] | “Regarding your request | Spencer 先生。关于你会见 |
[26:09] | Jack O’Neill “to meet with colonel Jack O’Neill, | |
[26:12] | we regret to inform you that…” | 上校的请求。 我们很抱歉的通知您…… |
[26:17] | Hey, Joe… | 嘿 |
[26:20] | If you’re so sure this is all real, | Joe,如果你真的很确定这是真的。 |
[26:22] | then why don’t you follow it up | 那么为什么我们不继续用更多的信来探究呢? |
[26:24] | with more than just letters? | 打电话给他们。 |
[26:26] | Call them up. Tell them what you know. If it really is true… | 如果是真的,告诉他们你知道的。 |
[26:29] | Are you kidding? I’d disappear in a heartbeat. | 你开玩笑?我宁可消失。 你认为? |
[26:32] | You think? Believe me, | 相信我,如果政府不处理我,NID |
[26:34] | if the government didn’t get me, n.I.D. Is sure to. | 肯定会。 |
[26:37] | I’ve seen it happen. | 我看见了发生了什么。还记得 Armen |
[26:39] | Do you remember armin selig? | Sellick 么? |
[26:42] | Dead. | 死了! |
[26:45] | Right. | 很好。 |
[26:50] | Well, look, | 好吧,看,我得去干我的事了,你们自己小心点。 |
[26:52] | I got to… Get back to my route now. | |
[26:56] | You guys take care. | |
[26:58] | Thanks, Calvin. | 谢谢你 Calvin. |
[27:27] | Hi, Jack. | 你好 |
[27:33] | Jack。 Daniel? | |
[27:36] | I leave, and look at the mess you get yourself into. | 我一走你看你把自己弄得那么糟。 |
[27:42] | Yes! Yeah! | 太棒了! |
[27:45] | Yes! | 太棒了!! |
[27:50] | Sharlene! | |
[27:51] | You home? | |
[27:53] | Sharlene, Sharlene! | |
[27:54] | Sharlene, | Sharlene, you won’t believe it. |
[27:57] | Sharlene? | 你不会相信的!Sharlene? |
[27:58] | Oh, there you are. | Oh, 你在这阿。 |
[28:00] | Honey, it’s incredible. | 亲爱的,真不敢相信。 |
[28:01] | Daniel’s still alive. | Daniel 还活着。 |
[28:03] | I mean, I know he ascended | 我是说我知道他上升到了一种更高层次的存在,但是他…… |
[28:04] | to a higher plane of existence, but he… | |
[28:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? Andy 和我准备回娘家一段时间。 |
[28:08] | Andy and I are going to my mother’s for a while. | Andy 和我准备回娘家一段时间。 |
[28:10] | If you have even the slightest interest | 如果你对拯救我们的婚姻有一点点兴趣, |
[28:12] | in saving our marriage, you’ll see someone who can help you. | 你会找到能帮助你的人的。 |
[28:16] | Sharlene, I don’t need a shrink. Sharlene… Honey, don’t do this. | Sharlene,我不需要心理医生,Sharlene! |
[28:21] | Please. Come on! | 亲爱的, |
[28:24] | Honey, come on. | 别这样,求你。 |
[28:26] | We can work things out. | 亲爱的, |
[28:28] | Sharlene, look, | 别这样,我们会解决好的。 |
[28:30] | Sharlene our problems are small compared to… | |
[28:31] | [DOOR DINGS] | 看,我们的问题很小…… |
[28:33] | Wait, just… let’s talk. | 我们谈谈,看看我们是否能够说清楚。 |
[28:35] | Can we just talk this out? | |
[28:36] | Goodbye, Joe. I’ll call you later. | 再见 |
[28:40] | Sharlene! | Joe, 我会打电话给你的。 |
[28:42] | Wait! Sharlene! | 等等! Sharlene! |
[28:53] | [JOE]: Dear colonel O’Neill… | 亲爱的 |
[28:55] | I understand you are a very busy man, | O’Neill 上校。我明白你是个大忙人,无论如何, |
[28:57] | however, I must wonder if you are actually getting each and every piece of correspondence I send you. | 我怀疑你收到了我寄给你的每封信件。 |
[29:03] | I have written you many letters and left countless messages for you | 我通过空军写了很多信并留了很多消息给你。 |
[29:06] | with the air force, | 但是我至今没有收到任何你的回复。 |
[29:07] | but I have yet to receive any kind of response from you. | |
[29:12] | Because of this, I realize I have no choice | 因此,我明白我没有选择,除非, |
[29:14] | but to take my life into my own hands | 我拿我的生命亲自告诉你,我知道每件事…… |
[29:16] | and come clean with you. | |
[29:18] | I know everything. | |
[29:23] | Geez Jeez, gordie! | |
[29:24] | You scared the hell out of me. | Gordy, 吓着我了,你在这干嘛? |
[29:26] | Sorry. Sorry, I… It’s okay, gordie. | 没事 Gordy,我只是,很高兴见到你。 |
[29:28] | I’m just glad it’s you. | 老板,如果你没事,我和Burt,我们想先回家了。 |
[29:31] | Boss, if it’s all right with you, | |
[29:32] | me and Bert are going to head home. | |
[29:34] | It looks like nobody’s coming in again today. | 今天看来没人会再来了。 |
[29:36] | Yeah. | 是啊。 |
[29:37] | Well, look, I know this is kind of a bad time, but… | 看,我知道这不是时候,不过…… |
[29:41] | [SIGHS] | |
[29:46] | What is it, gordie? | 什么? |
[29:48] | Gordy? Well, it’s been really slow around here, and… | |
[29:52] | I kind of dropped off an application at the piggly wiggly. | 那么,这里变得死气沉沉,而且我又几分像辞职。 |
[29:57] | I understand. | 我明白,去做你必须做的吧。 |
[29:58] | You’ve got to do what you’ve got to do. | |
[30:01] | Thanks, boss. Good night. | 老板,谢谢你,晚安。 |
[30:02] | [THUMP] | |
[30:04] | ‘Night. | 晚安。 |
[30:27] | [RIPPING LETTER] | |
[30:38] | [CARTER]: Activating hyperdrive! | 进入超光速飞行。 |
[30:41] | [HYPERDRIVE ENGAGES] | |
[30:44] | Standing straight up. | |
[30:53] | [O’NEILL]: Come on, boys! [PEOPLE SCREAMING] [GUNFIRE] [ARTILLERY EXPLODING] | 快,攻击~ |
[31:16] | Sir! [SHIP PASSING OVERHEAD] Thanks for seeing me. You look great. | 谢谢你来看我,你看起来不错。 |
[31:48] | How are you? | 你怎么样? 哦,我很好,很好 |
[31:49] | Oh, I’m good. | 哦,我很好,很好 |
[31:50] | Uh, very good. Uh… | |
[31:56] | Sharlene, | Sharlene, I’m… I’m sorry |
[31:58] | about everything that’s happened. | 我对发生的事感到很抱歉。 |
[32:00] | I drove you and Andy away. I understand that now. Joe… | 我开车从远处经过你和Andy,我现在明白了。 |
[32:03] | Just let me finish. | 让我说完。我太钟爱我的故事兵败什么是最重要的。 |
[32:05] | I was too wrapped up in the stories | |
[32:07] | to realize what was important. | |
[32:09] | I promise I will focus on rebuilding my business, on providing for my family, | 如果你再给我一次机会,我保证我会把精力放在重建我的生意上,供养这个家。 |
[32:14] | if you’ll give me another chance. It was never about the money, Joe. It was your obsession with that stone. | 这不管钱的事,Joe。是你被这块石头迷住了。 |
[32:20] | I know, I know, and I owe you both an explanation. | 我知道,我知道。我欠你们俩一个解释。 |
[32:23] | That’s why I brought you proof that my visions are real. | 所以我带来了证据证明我所说的都是真的。 |
[32:27] | This is what Jack O’Neill actually looks like. | 这是 Jack O’Neill 实际上的样子。 |
[32:29] | Now, I know what you’re thinking, but I swear I saw this image in my mind | 我知道你在想什么,但是我发誓这个画面在我的脑海中,比这张照片要久。 |
[32:33] | long before it was in the paper. Joe… And here, this report about massive solar flare activity from six years ago. | 还有这个,关于六年前太阳大耀斑的报道。 |
[32:40] | It coincides with the time sg-1 destroyed apophis’ fleet, | 这个从时间上和SG-1 消灭 Apophis 战舰相符。 |
[32:44] | and this, about the sinking of a Russian submarine? | 还有这个,沉没的俄国潜艇? |
[32:47] | It happened the same time | 这和 |
[32:49] | Anubis’ ship crashed into the pacific ocean. | Anubis 的战舰坠毁在太平洋时间相同。 |
[32:53] | It just means that you’re using real people and events | 这只能说明你利用真人真事把他们混在一起以支持你的白日梦。 |
[32:56] | and incorporating them in your fantasies. | |
[32:58] | They’re not fantasies. | 这不是白日梦! Jack |
[32:59] | Jack O’Neill is head of Stargate command. | O’Neill 是StarGate指挥部的头。 |
[33:01] | There is no Stargate command! | 根本没有StarGate指挥部! |
[33:06] | Listen to me. | 听我说,我和几个专家谈过你的症状。 |
[33:08] | I’ve been talking to several doctors | |
[33:09] | about your symptoms, | 他们认为你可能得的是精神焦虑 |
[33:11] | and they seem to think that you might be suffering from | |
[33:13] | something called manic psychosis | |
[33:16] | combined with grandiose delusions, | 同时还有大量的幻觉。 |
[33:18] | but with therapy and medication, | 但是通过治疗和药物,你或许可以过正常的生活。 |
[33:21] | you can probably live a normal life. | |
[33:25] | Oh, my god… | 哦,我的天! |
[33:27] | They’re fighting in Antarctica | 他们正在南极上空战斗。 |
[33:29] | for earth’s very survival. | 为了地球的生存。 |
[33:38] | Anubis’ fleet is in orbit above us right now. | Anubis 的舰队进入地球轨道,就在我们上方。 |
[33:40] | – Joe Joe, stop it. It’s not real. | |
[33:42] | You don’t understand! | 停下来,这不是真的。 – 你不明白。 |
[33:44] | If Jack can’t find a way | 如果 |
[33:46] | to use the ancients’ technology in time, we’re all dead! | Jack 无法及时找到适用古人科技的方法,我们都会死! |
[33:49] | Goodbye, Joe. | 再见 Joe。 |
[33:51] | It’s happening, sharlene! | 这真的发生了 Sharlene ! |
[33:54] | You’ll see! | 你会看见的,这是真的。 |
[33:55] | It’s real. | |
[34:40] | Okay, look. | 恩,看,这明显不是你的地盘。 |
[34:42] | This obviously isn’t your forte, | |
[34:45] | so why don’t you just put the gun down | 所以为什么不在你受伤之前放下枪呢? |
[34:48] | before you get hurt? | |
[34:49] | Don’t come any closer. | 别再靠近了! |
[34:51] | I know your gun isn’t real. | 我知道你的枪不是真的。 |
[34:53] | [OPENING DRAWER] | 可是,我的是。 |
[34:54] | However… Mine is. | |
[34:56] | Oh, god! I’m sorry. I’m sorry. You’re right, it’s just a toy. | 哦,上帝!我很抱歉,抱歉,你是对的,这只是个玩具。 |
[34:59] | Please don’t shoot me. | 请别杀我。 |
[35:01] | I’m not going to shoot you. | |
[35:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉,我以为这是唯一让你听我说的方法。 |
[35:04] | I just thought it was the only way | |
[35:05] | to make you listen to me. | |
[35:07] | Oh, where you’re going, people will listen. | 哦,你走到哪,人们都会听的。 |
[35:11] | They’ve got nothing to do but listen to what you have to say. | 他们什么都不会做,但是只是听你说。 |
[35:14] | They’ve got nice white coats, padded walls, the whole nine yards. | 他们穿这漂亮的白外套,满院子的填补墙壁。 |
[35:17] | Please, wait. | 等等! |
[35:18] | You’re brigadier general Jack O’Neill, | 你是 Jack O’Neill 准将。 |
[35:21] | head of Stargate command at Cheyenne mountain. | 夏安上 StarGate指挥部的指挥。 |
[35:25] | You used to command sg-1, which is now led | 你习惯于指挥 SG-1 , |
[35:28] | by lieutenant colonel Samantha Carter. | 现在由 Samantha Carter 上校指挥。 |
[35:31] | You once visited a planet called argos, | 你有一次访问了一个叫 |
[35:33] | Argos and nanites in your blood | |
[35:34] | caused you to age artificially. | 的星球, 你血液里的机器人工地改变了你的年龄。 |
[35:37] | You’ve had the entire repository | 你曾经完整地把古人的知识库下载到你的脑中,两次! |
[35:38] | of the ancients’ knowledge | |
[35:40] | downloaded into your brain… Twice. | |
[35:43] | You have a thing for the Simpsons, fishing, | 你的事有: |
[35:46] | Mary steenburgen, the color peridot, | Simpsons,钓鱼,Mary |
[35:49] | and you’re a terrible ping-pong player. | Steenburgen,彩色橄榄石, 而且你的乒乓打的非常糟糕。 |
[35:51] | Have we met? | 我们见过? |
[35:52] | My name is Joe Spencer. I’m a barber. | 我的名字叫 Joe Spencer。是个理发师。 |
[35:56] | It’s all true, isn’t it? | 这都是真的,是么?我见过的每件事。 |
[35:57] | Everything I’ve seen… | 星际之门,Goa’uld,Asgards |
[35:59] | ? The Stargate, the Goa’uld, the asgards. | |
[36:03] | It’s all real. | 都是真的。 |
[36:05] | Tell me it’s real. | 告诉我这是真的,我需要知道。 |
[36:06] | I need to know. Well, first of all, Joe, | Joe,首先。 |
[36:13] | I’m not a terrible ping-pong player. | 我乒乓打得不糟。 |
[36:24] | [INHALES SHARPLY] | |
[36:25] | Between you and me, I totally see the analogy. | 你我之间,我完整的见到类似的事。 |
[36:28] | Burns as Goa’uld… | Burns 成了 Goa’uld。 |
[36:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢~~ |
[36:32] | And don’t worry. | 别担心,我不会说关于你的感情的…… |
[36:34] | I won’t say a word about your feelings for… | |
[36:40] | This is such an honor. | 非常敬重你。 |
[36:41] | I don’t know how to thank you | 我不知道该如何感谢你为我们星球所做的一切。 |
[36:43] | for all you’ve done for our planet. | |
[36:46] | There are not enough words. | 没有任何一个词语能够形容! |
[36:47] | It’s nice to meet you too. | 很高兴见到你。 |
[36:49] | Joe Spencer. | |
[36:50] | I was particularly impressed | 你炸毁太阳的时候给我留下了很特别的印象。 |
[36:52] | with the time you blew up that sun. | |
[36:55] | Well, thank you. I had a bit of help. | 恩,谢谢,我帮了点忙,不过…… |
[36:57] | And as far as this whole Pete shanahan thing goes… | 还有知道整个 Pete |
[36:59] | Joe… Dr. Jackson. | Shanahan 的事情…… |
[37:02] | Can I just say thank goodness you’re back? | Jackson 博士,我只能说,感谢上帝你会来了! |
[37:05] | Not that Jonas was a bad guy, | 并不是说那个 |
[37:06] | but after all you’ve been through together, | Jonas 不好,所有这些之后你们又在一起了,你属于这里 |
[37:08] | SG-1 。 you belong here with sg-1. | |
[37:10] | Thank you. Jack? | 谢谢。 Jack? |
[37:12] | He’s a barber. | 他是个理发师。 |
[37:15] | Broke into your house? | – 打断以下。 – 好的。 |
[37:17] | Yeah. | 第二周都排满了。 |
[37:18] | Second week in a row. | 第二周都排满了。 |
[37:19] | Mm-hmm. | |
[37:21] | Alarm. | 警报。 |
[37:22] | I’m thinking dog. | 我正在想狗。 |
[37:24] | You could try locking your front door. | 你可以试试把前门锁住。 |
[37:40] | Shel kek nem Ron. | |
[37:44] | Joe, the barber. | Joe,理发师。 |
[37:47] | Please be seated. | 请坐。 |
[37:50] | What have you got there, Carter? | 你这有些什么, Carter ? |
[37:52] | Well, initial tests show | 恩,初步测试显示 |
[37:53] | that Joe possesses the same ancient gene as you do. | Joe 拥有和你相同的古人基因。 |
[37:56] | I just want you to know, | 我只是想让你知道, |
[37:57] | if you ever need me to use the chair device in Antarctica | 如果你想我适用南极的椅子装置, |
[37:59] | in defense of the planet, I’m there. | 来保卫地球,我会去的。 |
[38:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢! |
[38:08] | Other than that, | 其他的,他的生理方面完全正常。 |
[38:09] | his physiology is completely normal. | |
[38:11] | Are there not a great many people who possess this ancient gene? | 不是有人多人都有古人基因的么? |
[38:14] | Yeah, I mean, how come I’m the only one seeing these things? | 恩,我的意思是为什么我是唯一能感到那些事的? |
[38:17] | Yes. Good question. Pray tell? | 是啊,好问题,请回答。 |
[38:19] | Unfortunately, our knowledge of ancient physiology | 不幸的是,我们掌握的古人的生理是非常有限的。 |
[38:22] | is fairly limited. | |
[38:23] | The only other thing we know | 其他我们所知的,这个Joe是否掌握了很多我们的机密情报? |
[38:24] | is that Joe has somehow managed | |
[38:26] | to gain access to huge amounts | |
[38:27] | of classified information, | |
[38:29] | mainly in regard to sg-1, | 大体上关于 SG-1 。 |
[38:31] | and that these visions are somehow connected | 并且这些影像以某种方式通过他找到的石头传递给他。 |
[38:33] | to the stone he found. | |
[38:34] | Anything on that? | 有关石头的呢? |
[38:36] | Daniel | Daniel’s looking into it. |
[38:38] | He did say there was something familiar about it. | 正在找。他说有类似的某样东西。 |
[38:39] | You claim to receive these visions | 你说你接收到那些影像只有在你接近石头的时候? |
[38:41] | only within the proximity of the stone. | |
[38:44] | Perhaps there is a connection between the stone | 或许这石头和你的遗传物质有某种联系。 |
[38:46] | and your genetic predispositions. | |
[38:47] | I know the hair makes you look different, | 我知道头发试你看上去有些不同, |
[38:50] | but didn’t you used to be more gold-colored? | 但是你不是习惯于金色的么? |
[38:54] | I think I’ve got it. | 我想我找到了! |
[38:56] | It took me a while to track it down, but… | 花了我一些时间去找,不过…… |
[39:00] | You have one too? | 你也有一个? |
[39:02] | They’re a set. | 他们是一套。 |
[39:03] | Jack, you remember p3r-233? The planet where I… | Jack 你记得 P3R-233 吗?那个星球…… |
[39:05] | Where you found the quantum mirror | 你发现一面镜子并且把你送到一个平行世界,那里地球正被 |
[39:06] | Goa’uld that sent you to an alternate reality, | |
[39:08] | where the Goa’uld invaded earth. | 侵略。 |
[39:17] | Hey, fella. | – 嘿,伙计。 |
[39:18] | Hey, Jack. | – 嘿,Jack。 |
[39:19] | This all the stuff we brought back from… | 这些就是我们带回来的,从…… |
[39:21] | P3r-233? Yeah, you want to help me catalog it? | P3R-233 ? 是的,你帮我归档? |
[39:24] | You bet, my favorite. | 的确,我的荣幸。 |
[39:27] | But it’s all going to have to wait. | 但是它不得不等等了。 |
[39:29] | Hammond | Hammond called a briefing. |
[39:31] | We got some intel back | 要求一份简报。 我们有情报传回。 |
[39:33] | indicating that apophis | 显示 |
[39:35] | might not be so dead as we thought. | Apophis 不像我们想象的那样死了。 |
[39:41] | Something about… Chulak. | 一些关于 Chulak 的事。 |
[39:46] | [JACKSON]: I think the stones were a kind of | 我认为这石头可能是古人远距离通信工具。 |
[39:47] | ancient long-range communication device, | |
[39:49] | allowing people to see events over great distances | 允许人们看见很远之外的事情,类似于精神上的通讯。 |
[39:51] | through some sort of psychic connection. | |
[39:52] | Jack Now, Jack must have activated the link between the stones | |
[39:54] | by picking up the second stone. | 一定有一个活动连接于石头和打包起来的第二块石头之间。 |
[39:56] | Now, after that, all that would be required | 既然,所有这些都是必须的,要接近石头,使连接激活。 |
[39:57] | is a certain proximity to the stone | |
[39:59] | for the connection to be activated. | |
[40:00] | Now, seeing as how the stone was being stored in the base archives… | 看看石头,被放在基地的档案室。 |
[40:03] | But that doesn’t explain how | 但这不足以解释其他石头如何……哪儿?它在哪? |
[40:04] | the other stone got to the… Where? Where was it? | |
[40:07] | A garage sale. | 一个旧货摊。 |
[40:10] | The person who sold it to me | 一个人卖给我说这是他祖父从埃及挖出来的。 |
[40:11] | said his grandfather found it | |
[40:13] | on a dig in Egypt. | |
[40:15] | But that still doesn’t explain the proximity issue. | 这仍然无法解释接近问题。 |
[40:18] | I mean, if the stone general O’Neill touched was kept here, | 我是说,如果石头被 O’Neill 将军摸过就被放在了那里。 |
[40:20] | Joe how was Joe able to see | |
[40:22] | everything that happened to the general off-world? | 如何能够看见将军身上发生的每件事? |
[40:24] | I’m thinking he was getting most of it | 我觉得他见到最多的时候大多是 |
[40:25] | from when Jack was writing his reports here on the base. | Jack 在基地里做笔记的时候。 |
[40:28] | The stone was being stored just a few levels above. | 石头只是被放在几层上面。 |
[40:30] | That’s why the stories were so easy to write. | 这就是为什么故事写起来那么容易。 |
[40:33] | It was like someone else had done most of the work for me. | 就好像别人替我作好了大多数工作一样。 |
[40:36] | And… you say they all got rejected? | 你说,所有这些都被退稿了? |
[40:43] | Wait a second. | 等等,如果石头像 |
[40:44] | If the stones work the way Daniel says, | Daniel 所说的那样工作。 |
[40:46] | shouldn’t general O’Neill have been able to see | O’Neill 将军是否也可以看见 |
[40:48] | elements of Joe’s life as well? | Joe 的生活? |
[40:50] | Theoretically, yes, he would. | 理论上可以。 |
[41:08] | Bowling league Thursday nights? | 保龄球联盟,周四晚? |
[41:11] | – You saw that? | |
[41:12] | You got game, son. | 你看到了? |
[41:14] | – Wait a minute. Jack, you’ve been seeing | |
[41:16] | parts of the life a barber in Indiana | 你有比赛,孩子。 等一下,Jack,你看见印第安纳一个理发师的一部分生活? |
[41:19] | for seven years, and you never mentioned it? | 七年来,你从未提起? |
[41:22] | Yeah. Sure I did. | 不,我肯定说过,我说过。 |
[41:24] | I know I did. | |
[41:29] | No. No, you didn’t, sir. | 不,没有,你没说过,长官。 |
[41:32] | I didn’t? | 没有么? |
[41:37] | You didn’t find it the least bit odd? | 你就不觉得有点奇怪? |
[41:39] | Actually, no. | 事实上没有,我觉得很放松。 |
[41:41] | I found it quite… Relaxing. | |
[41:54] | Sharlene. I only have about 10 minutes, and I really need to get right back to work. | 我只有大约10分钟,而且我真的得回去工作。 |
[41:58] | Um, there’s no easy way to say this… I want a divorce. | 很难启齿,我想离婚。 |
[42:02] | I know. I mean, you have every right to, | 我知道,我知道,你什么都是对的, |
[42:05] | but before we get to that, | 但在我们到那步之前,有个人想见见你。 |
[42:07] | there’s someone who’d like to meet you. | |
[42:11] | Here he comes now. | 他来了。 |
[42:15] | Sharlene,Jack Sharlene, meet general Jack O’Neill | |
[42:18] | of the United States air force. | O’Neill 将军,美国空军。 |
[42:23] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, ma’am. | 很荣幸见到你,女士。 |
[42:27] | I think we have some things to talk about. | 我想我们有很多事可以谈。 |