时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | – Who’s that? – Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell. | 那是谁?Cameron Mitchell中校 |
[00:17] | Two years ago, dogfight over Antarctica. | 两年前 南极洲空战 |
[00:20] | SG-1 found the Ancient outpost, took out Anubis’ fleet. | SG-1找到Acient的前哨站并且一举击溃Anubis的舰队 |
[00:23] | That’s him? | 是他吗? |
[00:25] | That’s him. | 是的 |
[00:30] | Remember, no matter what, we’re here to protect SG-1 at all costs. | 记住 无论如何 牺牲任何代价都要保护SG-1 |
[00:39] | Target the Al’kesh first, gliders second. | 锁定Al-Kesh滑翔机 保持队形 |
[00:41] | Go low boys and girls, Prometheus has our backs. | 全体低飞 Promegheus号在我们后面就到 |
[00:54] | Break left, two gliders at our three o’clock. | 向左转 三点钟方向有三架敌机 |
[01:02] | Prometheus! | Prometheus号! |
[01:04] | SG-1, this is Hammond, do you read? | SG-1 我是Hammond 能听见吗 |
[01:07] | Yes Sir, it’s good to see you! | 是的 见到您太好了 长官 |
[01:16] | Contact! One bandit on the deck and inbound. | 注意!一架敌机正飞往母舰 |
[01:18] | Tally one. | 击落它! |
[01:24] | Fox two, Fox two. | 发射Fox-2型火箭 |
[01:27] | So close… | 差一点…… |
[01:31] | We’ve been hit! Left thruster is down. | 我们被击中了 向左下降! |
[01:33] | Contact, two gliders on our six! | 注意!两艘敌机在我们后面 |
[01:47] | Blue leader, we’ve got your six. | 蓝队 我们在你的六点钟方向 |
[01:57] | Nice shot, Red! | 打的漂亮 Red! |
[02:06] | – He’s been hit! – Red One? | -战机被击落了! |
[02:09] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[02:23] | Chief Master Sergeant Walter Harriman. | Walter Harriman军士向长官报到 |
[02:27] | The General’s ready for you, Colonel. | 将军正要见您 中校 |
[02:30] | – Bigger than I thought it’d be. – Yes Sir. | -星门比我想像得要大的多 -是 长官 |
[02:35] | Welcome to Stargate Command! | 欢迎来到星门指挥部! “ Avalon「阿瓦隆」上部” |
[02:41] | Season 9 – Episode 1 Avalon (Part 1) | |
[03:45] | Feel free to have a seat, General Landry will be with you shortly. | 随意一点 Landry将军很快就到 |
[03:48] | He’s finishing up a briefing with SG-12. | 他正在听SG-12做简报 |
[03:50] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢 |
[04:07] | Alright boys and girls, listen up. | 好的 全体队员听好 |
[04:09] | We’ve got a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[04:11] | New orders from Gen. Hammond. We are no longer going after Anubis’ mothership. | Hammond将军的新命令 终止迎击Anubis母舰的计划 |
[04:15] | SG-1 is on his way to Antarctica on a cargo ship. | SG-1驾驶一艘货运飞船正在南极上空 |
[04:17] | – SG-1? – They think they may have found the Lost City of the Ancients. | -他们也许能找到Ancients遗留下来的失落之城 |
[04:21] | – In Antarctica? – Doesn’t matter where they are, or what it is they’re doing, | -在南极? -不用担心他们是否能找到 |
[04:23] | It’s SG-1 and we’re gonna cover their asses. | 我们的任务就是要掩护SG-1的飞船 |
[04:26] | E.T.A. is nine minutes, expect ennemy to throw everything they have at us. | ETA时间9分钟 期望敌机抛开一切来攻击我们 |
[04:29] | Alright, saddle up folks! | 好了 解散 |
[04:31] | Cocky sons of bitches! | |
[04:33] | Marines! Never liked them. | 永远也不喜欢跟海军陆战队打交道 |
[04:39] | – You must be Colonel Mitchell. – Yes, Sir. | -你就是Mitchell中校吧 -是的 长官 |
[04:41] | It’s good to be here, Sir. | 很荣幸来到这里 |
[04:43] | Your service record’s impeccable, Mitchell. What’s wrong with ya? | 纪录显示你很优秀 Mitchell 有什么问题吗? |
[04:48] | – Sir? – Nobody’s perfect. | -长官? -人无完人 |
[04:50] | Everyone has some sort of character flaw, what’s yours? | 每个人都有缺点 你的呢? |
[04:54] | Sometimes I can be impatient, Sir. | 我是个急性子 长官 |
[04:58] | All pilots have “Type A” personalities. | 所有的纪录都是A |
[05:00] | I’m talking about your kryptonite. | 我说的是你的Kryptonite |
[05:04] | Don’t worry, I’ll figure it out. Walter? | 别担心 我会找到的 Walter! |
[05:07] | The files on the desk are the personnel folders you’re about to request, Sir. | 书桌上的人事档案是您需要的 长官 |
[05:10] | About to request? Walter, I’d appreciated… | 需要什么?Walter 我真的很感激……. |
[05:13] | You have to push the button to talk, Sir! | 你应该按按钮再说话 长官 |
[05:19] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢提醒 Walter |
[05:21] | The thing that’s hardest to get used to, around here, | 要知道 在这里最难适应的事情 |
[05:25] | It’s how good everybody is at their job! | 就是学会如何跟这里的人一起工作 |
[05:29] | The fact is, I like yelling at people! Never got the damn chance. | 说实话 我喜欢对别人大吼大叫 可在这里行不通 |
[05:33] | I’ll try not to lower the average, Sir. | 我不会降低对自己的要求 长官 |
[05:36] | Oh, a self deprecating sense of humour. | 哦 挺幽默的自嘲 |
[05:40] | You think it’ll make people like you, despite your outward perfection? | 你以为依靠完美的外在就能博得大家的喜欢吗? |
[05:45] | No. | 不是的 |
[05:46] | Here you go son, get started. | 就说到这吧 小伙子 工作吧 |
[05:50] | Sir? | 长官? |
[05:51] | You heard the disconnected voice of the little Sergeant with psychic powers. | 刚才我打电话的时候 你应该听到一些关于SGT的事情了 |
[05:56] | Those are personnel files. Start picking a team. | 那里有一些人事档案 开始挑选你的队员吧 |
[06:01] | General, I’m here to join SG-1. | 将军 我到这里来是加入SG-1的! |
[06:04] | Colonel, you’re here to lead SG-1. | 中校 SG-1现在由你来领导 |
[06:12] | What about Lt. Col. Carter? | 嗯…….那么Carter中校呢? |
[06:15] | Well, she’s taken command of Stargate’s R and D out of Area 51. | 嗯 她现在负责指挥51区的星门研发部了 |
[06:20] | – Since when? – Last week! | -什么时候开始的? -上周 |
[06:22] | And Daniel Jackson? | Daniel Jackson呢? |
[06:24] | Dr. Jackson put in for reassignement. | Jackson博士申请重新调职 |
[06:26] | Teal’c left the program over a month ago, I’m surprised Gen O’Neill didn’t tell you! | 一个月前Teal’c离开SGT了 O’Neill将军都没跟你说起吗? |
[06:32] | No. | 没有 |
[06:34] | That’s Jack for you? | Jack还是老样子 |
[06:35] | You know, I looked for the key for that desk for a week, before I finally got him to admit, | 要知道我足足花了一周的时间来找这张桌子的钥匙 最后还是不得不去找他 |
[06:40] | He never had one! The man never opened a drawer the whole time he was here. | 他说他从来就没有过 他在这里竟然连一个抽屉都没打开过 |
[06:45] | I’m sorry, Sir. | 很抱歉 长官 |
[06:48] | The reason that I requested this post… | 我申请这个职务的原因是……. |
[06:55] | Why I worked so hard… | 所以如此卖力工作…… |
[06:59] | Expresses himself poorly when faced with unexpected challenge. | 他「O’Neill」表示当自己面对意想不到的挑战时 已经有些力不从心了 |
[07:04] | Your sheet says you have outstanding leadership skills. | 你的简历显示你拥有杰出的领导能力 |
[07:10] | Take the files, Colonel. Choose your team before I start to question the accuracy of that claim. | 拿上这些文件 中校 去挑选你的队员 在我对你的能力还没有产生怀疑之前 |
[07:18] | Yes Sir. | 好的 长官 |
[07:24] | Doctor Jackson. | Jackson博士 |
[07:26] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[07:28] | – My friends call me Cameron. – Daniel. | -叫我Cameron吧 -叫我Daniel |
[07:32] | – How are you? – I’m good, thanks. | -还好吧? -很好 谢谢 |
[07:35] | – Yeah, I heard you were coming. – Yeah, they told me you were leaving. | -听说你调职过来了 -嗯 他们告诉我你要离开SGT小队 |
[07:39] | Yeah, finally. | 是的 决定了! |
[07:42] | You don’t wanna help? | 你不是来帮忙的吗? |
[07:43] | No, actually I came to see if I could talk you into staying. | 不是 确切的说 我来这里 是看我能否劝说你留下 |
[07:46] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[07:48] | I’ve been given command of SG-1. | 我现在负责指挥SG-1 |
[07:53] | Good for you, you deserve it. | 哇!恭喜 你能胜任的 |
[07:56] | ‘Think the SGC still needs you. | 就我个人认为SGC仍然需要你 |
[07:58] | There’s lots of other guys. | 呵呵 这里还有很多比我强的人 |
[07:59] | You’re the world’s formost expert on the Ancients. | 你是世界上最有名的有关Ancients的专家 |
[08:02] | Yes, that’s why I’m going to Atlantis, “city of the Ancients”. | 也许吧 那也是我要去Ancients的失落之城Atlantis的原因 |
[08:05] | Listen, | 听着 |
[08:07] | Gen. O’Neill gave me the choice of any posting I wanted, I chose SG-1. | O’Neill将军给了我任何我所想要的职务 而我却选择了SG-1 |
[08:13] | That meant Col. Carter, Teal’c and yourself, not two letters, a dash and a number. | 也就是意味着我选择了Carter中校 Teal’c和你 而不是两个字母一个破折号和一个数字 |
[08:17] | That’s nice. | 非常不错嘛 |
[08:18] | I wanted to be on the frontline, working with the best. I wanted to learn from you. | 我只是想和最优秀的人工作在前线 并且向你们学习 |
[08:21] | – Look, this is all very flattering but… – Thats not the point. | -过奖过奖 但是……. -那还不是重点 |
[08:26] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:29] | And I know why, I owe you one. | 我知道我欠你的 |
[08:32] | We all do. | 我们都欠你一份人情 |
[08:38] | We’ve lost the turbines. | 战机失去主动力 |
[08:40] | Heads up Blue leader, this is Carter. We have another bandit incoming. | 蓝队 我是Carter 另外一艘敌机正飞去 |
[08:42] | I see it, Major. | 我看到了 |
[08:49] | Fox two. | 发射Fox-2型火箭 |
[08:52] | Splash. One Alkesh! | 他要撞上了 |
[08:58] | That was close… | 很悬啊 |
[09:02] | Listen, Jackson… | 听着Jackson |
[09:05] | I don’t want you to stay because you think you owe me one. | 我不想让你觉得欠我的而留下 |
[09:10] | – Unless of course you’re considering it. – Oh, no, no… | -但是我认为你还是应该先考虑一下 -啊 没那回事 |
[09:12] | I was just going to offer you my appartement… | 我是说可以把我的公寓让给你住 |
[09:21] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:25] | Brother, I love what you’ve done with the place. | 好兄弟 你在这里做得很不错嘛 |
[09:28] | These columns were salvaged and restored from the original Ancient monument. | 我们正在重建这里 恢复Ancient遗迹 |
[09:31] | Well it’s got a real High Council feel to it. | 哇 很庄严的议会哦 |
[09:33] | I hope you’ve taken lots of Before and After pictures. | 真希望你能看看这里修复前后的对比照片 |
[09:37] | Where’s the rest of your team, Colonel Mitchell? | 你的队员呢 Mitchell中校? |
[09:39] | Actually, it’s still kinda SG-Me. | 说实话吧 SG小队现在还就只有我一个 |
[09:42] | That’s one of the reasons I’m here. | 那也是我来这里的原因 |
[09:44] | I was hoping, | 我希望 |
[09:46] | maybe you could help me. | 也许你能来帮我 |
[09:50] | I can offer some names of those I consider to be honourable warriors. | 我可以向你提供我认为的最优秀的战士名单 |
[09:54] | I appreciate that. I know you’re busy. | 我很感激 也知道你很忙 |
[09:56] | We are attempting to build a whole new system of government | 我们正在尝试联合整个银河系的Jaffa |
[09:59] | and expand Jaffa worlds throughout the galaxy. | 建立一个全新的政权体系 |
[10:01] | Yeah, how’s that going? | 目前怎么样了? |
[10:03] | Not well. | 不是很理想 |
[10:05] | Well, your people did just renounce their gods. I guess we gotta cut them a bit of a break. | 嗯……你的人民才刚刚和他们的“神”断绝来往 我认为要让他们接受这些还需要一段时间 |
[10:09] | Too many are still steeped in an old culture full of antiquated rituals and are slow to accept change. | 有很多人仍然被传统的观念制约 只有让他们慢慢接受这种改变 |
[10:14] | I understand Major Davies and SG-7 are trying to help out. | 我了解到Davis少校和SG-7正在帮他们 |
[10:17] | That has caused problems as well. | 那已经引起了些小麻烦 |
[10:19] | Many view the Tau’ri with the same level of mistrust as a would be enemy. | 很多人仍对地球人不信任而将他们视为敌人 |
[10:23] | They see the proposed system of government as a means to control and subvert their newly acquired freedom. | 他们把这种新政权体系认为是 对他们获得的自由的一种新的控制和颠覆 |
[10:27] | My allegiance to the Tau’ri | 你要知道我对地球的忠诚 |
[10:29] | is not serving me as well as you might think in winning votes from the most traditional Jaffa electorate. | 使我很难从大多数保守的Jaffa那里赢得选举的胜利 |
[10:35] | – Politics really does suck everywhere you go. – Indeed. | -Wow!政治这东西在哪里都很让人觉得恶心 |
[10:40] | Listen, maybe it’s a good thing I came by. | 听着 也许我到这里来对你来说是一件好事 |
[10:43] | If this doesn’t work out, before all the space on the team fills… | 如果你不能赢得竞选 也许你可以考虑重新加入SG小队 |
[10:46] | Teal’c, the Council’s returning from recess. | Teal’c 议员们回来了 |
[10:49] | – I must go. – Sure. | -我得走了 -好吧 |
[10:51] | It was good to see you, Colonel Mitchell. | 很高兴见到你Mitchell中校 |
[10:53] | I will forward a list of names as soon as I am able. | 嗯 有机会的话我很快会给你提供一份名单 |
[10:56] | Have fun! | 谢谢好意 |
[10:58] | Did I mention I’m on a mission for God? | 上帝啊 这算是什么任务? |
[11:01] | Okay, never mind. | 算了 |
[11:03] | Yo, you wanna join SG-1? | 喂!你想加入SG-1吗? |
[11:05] | Hi. Cameron Mitchell, Colonel. | 嗨 我是Cameron Mitchell中校 |
[11:09] | Excuse me, can you tell me wich way to the Stargate? | 抱歉 能告诉我怎么去星门吗? |
[11:11] | Stargate, Chappa’ai? | |
[11:13] | Just… point a finger! | 就是指一下路嘛! |
[11:22] | – Hi, Cameron! – Hey, Sam, it’s good to see you. | -嗨 Cameron -嗨 Sam!很高兴见到你 |
[11:25] | Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. We have been up to our ears | 很抱歉这么久才答复你 我们这里正在检查 |
[11:27] | double checking the new hyperdrive, | 新的超光速引擎 |
[11:29] | and then the uplink was jammed with the long range plotting program being transmitted by the Asgard… | 卫星连接又和Asgard的远程测绘程序发生传送阻塞 |
[11:34] | No need to bore you. How you been? You look good. | 说这些干什么 你怎么样?看上去不错哦 |
[11:37] | Thanks. Listen, Sam, come back and rejoin SG-1. | 谢谢 听好 Sam 回来从新加入SG-1吧 |
[11:41] | I heard you’d be given command, congratulations. | 我听说你成为了指挥官了 恭喜恭喜 |
[11:44] | I’m not kidding. You can keep an eye on R and D in your spare time, just like you always have. | 我是说真的 你可以像以前那样在空闲的时间盯着研发部那边的事情 |
[11:48] | Besides, Dr. Lee is pouting because you got the post over him. | 另外还有 Lee博士因为你的离开而终日闷闷不乐 |
[11:51] | – Really? – No, I made that up. | -真的吗? -没那事 逗你的 |
[11:55] | I have my reasons for wanting this job. | 我从事现在的工作有我的理由的 |
[11:57] | I had my reasons for wanting this job, one of them, was working with you and please, do not say that’s nice. | 我也一样啊 其中之一就是要和你一起工作 说正经的 |
[12:03] | We’ll still work together. | 我们仍然是在一起工作的啊 |
[12:05] | Won’t be the same. What if the world need saving? | 那不一样 如果这个世界需要拯救的时候呢? |
[12:08] | Well, if the world needs saving, I will be here to do what I can. | 嗯 如果真是那样的话 我一定会尽全力做我应该做的事情 |
[12:11] | What if the world needs saving because I screwed up cos you weren’t here in the first place? | 如果你没在这里而我又把事情搞砸了 才而导致世界需要拯救该怎么办? |
[12:18] | – How about we pretend I didn’t say that? – Done. | -就算我什么都没说吧 -好吧 |
[12:21] | Lt. Col. Carter to the bridge. Lt. Col. Carter please report immediatly to the bridge. | Carter中校请到Bridge!Carter中校请速到Bridge报到! |
[12:26] | – Sorry, I gotta go. – Yeah. | -很抱歉 我得走了 -好吧 |
[12:29] | – Buy you breakfast when you get back on solid ground. – You’re on. Talk to you soon. | -回来的时候我请你吃饭 -等着 很快回来 |
[12:40] | Well, Walter, doesn’t look like we’re getting the band back together. | Walter 看起来想要把老一帮再叫到一起是不行了 |
[12:47] | I can’t shake it. Reroute power to… | 我控制不住了 |
[12:54] | Banks, you okay? | Banks 还好吗? |
[12:59] | Banks!! | |
[13:02] | I’m losing it, hang on back there. | 我们弹射离开 坚持住! |
[13:04] | Eject! Eject! | 弹射!弹射! |
[13:06] | Damnit, ejection failed. | 该死的 弹射失效 |
[13:10] | Mayday, mayday! We are going in, repeat, we are going in! | Mayday!Mayday!我们继续飞行 重复 我们继续飞行! |
[13:25] | So did you decide to go with the desk | 你不会是决定了以后都 |
[13:28] | at an angle or flush with the door? | 坐在办公桌边上了吧? |
[13:32] | Is that what this is about? You come all the way to Colorado Springs to check up on me. | 从那么老远跑到科罗拉多泉来看我 就是为了说这些吗? |
[13:36] | No I had to sign the papers to my house, | 不 我来签署一些房子和汽车的变卖手续 |
[13:40] | and my car, | 嗯 还有车 |
[13:42] | motorcycle. | 摩托车 |
[13:43] | You know, I’ll never forget that day on the front porch of my house. | 知道么 我永远也不会忘记在我家门口那次 |
[13:47] | You standing there saying you wanted to tell me something about the Stargate Program. | 你站在那里想要告诉我 一些关于星际之门计划的时候 |
[13:51] | I thought one of us had truly lost his mind. | 我真以为我们中的一个发疯了 |
[13:54] | That may actually be true. | 那些实际上都是真的 |
[13:58] | How are things working out for Mitchell? | Mitchell中校现在的工作如何? |
[14:02] | Well you could have told him that SG1 had been reassigned. You should have seen his face. | 你应该告诉他SG-1被从新调配的事情的 你真该看看他当时的表情 |
[14:07] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[14:08] | I suppose huh. | 我想就是 |
[14:09] | He’ll uh, he’ll get his feet. | 他会很快进入状态的 |
[14:14] | The man’s a survivor. | 他是在战斗中还能幸存的人 |
[14:16] | He’s also got the best of the best looking out for him. | 也正是所能找到的最优秀的人选 |
[14:21] | A General’s only as good as the people he commands. | “一个将军如同跟他所指挥的人一样” |
[14:24] | Who said that? | 谁说的? |
[14:27] | I just did. | 我刚说的啊 |
[14:31] | I mean, Douglas MacArthur may have said something similar. | 我是说 道格拉斯・麦克阿瑟也说过类似的话哦 |
[14:35] | Didn’t he also say there’s no substitute | 他是不是也说过胜利是无法 |
[14:38] | for winning? | 被替代的? |
[14:43] | Actually, it was in a war and there’s no substitute for victory. | 老实说 是的 “在战争中 胜利是不能替代的” |
[14:50] | You seem to have the knack for it. | 似乎你对此很有心得嘛 |
[14:52] | I’m fluent in Mandarin, Russian, Spanish. Three dialects of Goa’uld. Tenise, Golap | 我可以很流利地使用汉语 俄罗斯语 西班牙语 三种Goa’uld方言 天纳语 勾拉语 |
[14:57] | and the yet unnamed language of the cave people of P3K-447. | 还有在P3K-447上洞穴族使用的我们至今未命名的语言 |
[15:01] | And of course, Ancient. Spoken as well as written. | 当然了 Ancient的语言也包括在内 |
[15:04] | Go ahead, say anything. | 这些听说写都没问题来吧 测试一下吧 |
[15:06] | – Nah it’s ok, I believe you. – Toa puta ego. | 哦 不用了 我相信你 |
[15:10] | Which is actually, just I believe you. | |
[15:12] | That’s ok is a modern vernacular that can’t be directly translated into Ancient, however… | 简而言之那是一种很时兴的说法 还不能直接翻译成Ancient语 不过……. |
[15:16] | This is really unnecessary. | 你真的不必这样 |
[15:17] | Ono mattah na tario. | O不 mattah na tario |
[15:22] | Thank you. | |
[15:23] | 87 mission hours to 32 alien planets. Front line ground combat on four different occasions. | 32个外在世界执行了87个小时任务 4次非同寻常的前线战斗 |
[15:27] | I was hoping you could tell me something about yourself. Something personal. | 希望你能说说你自己的一些事情 一些私人方面的事情 |
[15:35] | People call me Dave. | 大家都叫我Dave |
[15:41] | It says here, that’s your name. | 在这里 那上面有你的名字 |
[15:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:45] | The magnetic properties of the planet, make it an excellent choice for the long term study | 在外星找到的放射性磁能物品 会是个决好的用来长期研究 |
[15:49] | of positively charged ions on the neurons of the brain. | 大脑神经细胞中阳离子的机会 |
[15:52] | … 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 … | |
[16:01] | We have modified the android body recovered from PX3-989 | 我们已经改进了从PX3-989带回的机器人 并且使其恢复了知觉 |
[16:06] | and are currently incorporating the experiences of every SG team member since the inception of the program, | 并且把目前所有SG队员的经历都整合在一起 自从启动星门计划之初 我们一直都在 |
[16:11] | into a viable artificial intelligence. | 致力于研究人工智能的可行性 |
[16:15] | Wait a minute. Are you guys saying that this thing actually exists? | 等等 你是说这种事情是真的存在的吗? |
[16:19] | We haven’t received our funding, yet. But we were hoping that with your support, | 我们目前还没有收到任何资助 但是我们希望能够得到您的支持 |
[16:23] | perhaps a funding body would look more favourably on our proposal. | 也许有人会更加重视我们的研究课题 而使我们可以顺利获得所需要的资助 |
[16:27] | Don’t make a decision yet. | 不用急着做决定 |
[16:28] | We do have a precise but thorough 380 page report for you to… | 准确地说我们还有380页报告可以做参考 …… |
[16:34] | Thousands of bright yellow, I don’t know, and they’re coming from the surface. | 成千上万金黄色的亮点 真的难以形容 都是 从水面窜出来的 |
[16:37] | I don’t know what they are. | 我不知道它们是什么 |
[16:38] | They’re cutting the enemy fleet to shreds. | 它们把敌舰全部都撕的粉碎 |
[16:41] | My god, it’s beautiful. | 天啊 太壮观了! |
[16:43] | They’re the Ancient weapon. | 那些是Ancient的武器 |
[16:44] | It’s SG-1, they’ve found what they were looking for. | 一定是SG-1 他们找到了! |
[16:46] | All the ships are being destroyed. | 敌人的战舰被摧毁了 |
[16:48] | They’re just exploding everywhere we look. | 到处都能看到大爆炸 |
[16:52] | Don’t worry, it’s gonna be ok. | 不用担心 你会好起来的 |
[16:53] | – Respiration is weak. – He’s bleeding internally. I need an ultrasound. | 呼吸减弱 一定是内出血 我需要给他做一个超声波检查 |
[16:56] | Lt Adam Banks body was recovered at 0843 this morning. | Banks上尉身上的伤已经今天早上已经痊愈 |
[16:59] | Oh my God, Cameron? | |
[17:03] | I rate the chance of you walking, quite slim. | 我评估了一下你走路的可能性 机会十分低 |
[17:06] | But with physiotherapy, hopefully… | 但是如果采用物理治疗的话 还是有机会的……. |
[17:08] | None of us would be here today if it wasn’t for what you did. | 如果当初没有你所做的一切 也许我们中任何一个人都没机会能站在这里 |
[17:11] | The Congressional Medal Of Honour is the highest award for valour in action against an enemy force, | 国会勋章是授予那些在与敌军进行英勇反抗的最高奖励 |
[17:16] | that can be bestowed upon an individual serving in the armed services of the United States Of America. | 也是服役于美国陆海空三军而所能给予个人的最高授奖 |
[17:21] | On behalf of the President… | 谨以代表美国总统…… |
[17:22] | You get well soon, | 你会很快好起来的 |
[17:26] | and when you do, | 到时候 |
[17:28] | you can do anything you want, and I mean | 就可以做想做的事情了 我的意思是说 |
[17:33] | professionally, anything you want. | 任何你想做的事情 任何事情 |
[17:37] | Well not anything. | 嗯 也许吧 |
[17:44] | What’s up Sir? | 怎么了?长官 |
[17:45] | I wanted you here for this. SG-12 sent word five minutes ago. They should be arriving, momentarily. | 我想你应该在这里 5分钟前SG-12 发送了返回代码 他们应该马上就到了 |
[17:51] | Receiving IDC. Opening the iris. | 收到IDC 开启虹膜 |
[18:01] | Well, | |
[18:02] | don’t you all have me surrounded. | 看来我被你们包围了 |
[18:05] | Welcome to the SGC. I’m General Landry. | 欢迎来到SGC 我是Landry将军 |
[18:08] | Vala. Vala Mal Doran. | 叫我Vala 全名Vala Mal Doran |
[18:11] | Thank you so much for the lovely greeting party. We had a wondeful time searching each other, didn’t we boys? | 欢迎仪式非常特别嘛 看来你我彼此都执着的在寻找着对方的踪迹 不是么? |
[18:19] | I know we haven’t met. In fact, I’m sure I would remember. | 我想我们以前没见过 老实说我想我会记住你的 |
[18:24] | Lt-Col. Cameron Mitchell. | 他是Cameron Mitchell中校 |
[18:27] | Nice outfit. | 服装不错嘛 |
[18:29] | Thanks. | 过奖 |
[18:32] | When I would normally be thrilled to have so much testosterone at my disposal, | 通常来说 只要我愿意 大部分男性都会任凭我处置 |
[18:37] | where’s my Daniel? | 我的Daniel呢? |
[18:45] | OK, where is it? | 好了 东西在哪里? |
[18:47] | Nice to see you too! How’ve you been? | 我们又见面了 还好吗? |
[18:50] | The tablet! The one that leads to the incredible Ancient buried treasure. | 石碑!就是可以指引我们发现那令人难以置信的Ancient宝藏的那块 |
[18:54] | There is no tablet! | 根本没那东西! |
[18:56] | – What? – I lied. | -什么? -我说谎了 |
[18:59] | I had to tell you in person. | 我不得不亲自告诉你一件事 |
[19:02] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[19:04] | Pretty sure it’s yours. Anyway, there’s at least a one in…ten chance? | 确切来说孩子是你的 最少也有十分之一的机会是 |
[19:13] | Dr Jackson, you’re the reason we let her through the gate. | Jackson博士 你是我们让她通过星门过来的原因 |
[19:16] | I’m sorry Sir, I really have to finish packing. | 我很抱歉 长官 我真的还要去给行李打包 |
[19:18] | The Daedalus doesn’t leave for another 12 hours. | 去Daedalus号还有12小时 |
[19:21] | At least have a look. | 至少你应该看看 |
[19:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:34] | Yep. Don’t know where you got this, but you got ripped off. | 不知道你从哪里得到的这个 但是这上面写的 |
[19:38] | It’s complete gibberish. | 不是很完整清楚 |
[19:40] | It’s written in code. | 上面的文字是加密的 |
[19:47] | Well I can’t crack this in a few hours. | 好吧 但是这么短的时间我很难破译出来 |
[19:50] | I know the cypher. | 我知道怎么破译 |
[19:51] | Then why do you need me? | 那你找我干什么? |
[19:53] | Well reading it is one thing. Understanding it is another. The individual I got this from assured me | 解读是一回事 但是理解又是另外一回事 就我个人目前所了解的 |
[19:58] | that the treasure it describes is here on Earth. | 石碑上面所描述的宝藏应该就在地球上 |
[20:03] | Now I could have come by ship and looked for it myself, but I know nothing about your fair planet, | 我本可以自己乘坐飞船来寻找的 但我对你们的行星一无所知 |
[20:09] | other than it seems to have a rather interesting if somewhat limited gene pool. | 除了基因库很有限以外 你们这里还是挺有意思的 |
[20:19] | So where did you get this? | 那么你是从哪里弄来这东西的? |
[20:20] | The Jaffa may have won their freedom, but there’s still more than a few Goa’uld out there. | 虽然Jaffa们获得了他们的自由 但是少数Goa’uld仍然还在 |
[20:24] | Most of them have lost their dynasties though and are either on the run or in hiding. | 他们当中失去了对自己王朝统治权的部分都躲起来或者是逃跑了 |
[20:28] | Yeah, they’re plotting some means of regaining their power. | 对 他们正图谋重新取得控制权 |
[20:30] | Yes, and in the meantime they are having a lot of trouble maintaining the lifestyle to which they’ve grown so accustomed over the last 5000 years or so. | 是的 在这期间他们难以维持生计 毕竟他们有着5000多年时间形成的生活习惯在制约着他们 |
[20:39] | As such, there are a number of rather interesting artifacts, currently on the market. | 因此 他们有许多史前文物都流入到市场上 |
[20:46] | Anyway, that isn’t the issue. The question is, what’s it worth? | 总之 这不是重点 问题是 物是否有所值? |
[20:50] | Well the Ancients aren’t exactly known for secret stashes of gold. Like these for example. | 嗯 Ancients可能还不确切地知道宝藏所在 例如…… |
[20:57] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[20:59] | These markings are Goa’uld. The treasure is supposed to be Ancient. What do they have to do with this? | 这些是Goa’uld的记号 但是宝藏应该是Ancient的 它们与这有什么关系? |
[21:03] | These are actually only loosely related to the tablet. | 确切来说 这些东西和石碑并没有关系 |
[21:05] | Yeah, how? | 是么 什么意思? |
[21:07] | Have you ever heard of the Goa’uld, Nut? | 你没听说过Goa’uld的那些东西吗? |
[21:10] | As in Cashew? | 比如说腰果? |
[21:12] | Pea? | 豌豆? |
[21:13] | Oh, you mean the Egyptian Sky Goddess. | 哦 你的意思是说埃及的天空女神 |
[21:15] | Yes. | 正确 |
[21:15] | No, never heard of her. | 不 从没听说过 |
[21:16] | These were her ceremonial marriage bracelets. She wore one and her husband of the moment wore one. | 这些是她结婚时用的手镯 她和她的丈夫一起带上这对手镯 |
[21:21] | Of the moment? | 在祭月仪式上 |
[21:22] | Yes, she had many. | 没错 她有很多这种东西 |
[21:23] | One of the few admirable things about her. | 但这个是众里选一的好东西 |
[21:27] | Ow! What are you doing? | Ow!你在干什么? |
[21:31] | Security! | 警卫! |
[21:36] | OK, that was fun, now take it off. | 好吧 玩笑到此结束 现在把它拿下来 |
[21:38] | Not until we find the treasure. | 在找到宝藏之前是拿不下来的 |
[21:40] | What? | 什么? |
[21:41] | These bracelets link us together. | 这2个手镯把我俩紧密连接起来 |
[21:44] | The tablet is mine and I want my fair share of what it leads to. | 石碑是我的 我只是要我应得的那一份 |
[22:04] | That’s the third blade I’ve gone through. | 已经是第三个刀片了 |
[22:07] | I’m not gonna be able to cut it off the hand. | 我还是不能把它切割下来 手…… |
[22:11] | If we remove the hand… I know that on first blush that doesn’t sound like a viable option. | 如果我们把手切掉……我想那听起来像是一个非常可行的方案 |
[22:15] | But I understand that Dr Bennett is becoming quite proficient at reattaching… | 但是我听说Bennett博士十分精通移植手术…… |
[22:18] | I thought SG-12 checked everything she had on her. | 我以为SG-12已经对她进行了全面地检查 |
[22:21] | They did. | 他们的确仔细检查了 |
[22:22] | And in their defence, at that time, the bracelet wasn’t giving off any kind of energy signature. | 在他们所能防卫的情况下 手镯这种东西 并没有任何的攻击性 |
[22:26] | I mean, even now it’s barely measureable. | 我是说 现在这东西并不可预测 |
[22:29] | So what’s it doing? I mean, how does it work? | 那么它是干什么用的?我是说 它是如何工作的? |
[22:31] | Well… | 嗯……. |
[22:34] | I don’t know. | 我还不清楚 |
[22:37] | No, no. I just need a little more time. | 不 不 我只是需要更多时间来研究 |
[22:40] | I’ll find out. | 我会找到答案的 |
[22:47] | Hey, are you ok? | 嗨 你没事吧? |
[22:56] | Come to torture me? | 愿意和我说了吗? |
[22:59] | How old are you? | 你的年龄? |
[23:03] | Mental abuse won’t work either. | 精神虐待对我不管用 |
[23:06] | I have a daughter about your age. Hasn’t listened to me since she was twelve. | 我的女儿跟你差不多大 12岁的时候就开始不听话了 |
[23:10] | Doesn’t matter what I say or do. | 我说什么都不听 |
[23:12] | You’re not going to bore me with your personal life, are you? | 你不会是要拿你的私生活来烦我的吧? |
[23:14] | I have to admit an hour or two of that might break me. | 不得不承认 你要是说上一两个小时也许能打动我 |
[23:16] | I don’t like being deceived! | 我不喜欢被人欺骗! |
[23:19] | I’m not here to hurt anyone | 我来这里并不是想要伤害任何人 |
[23:21] | and I really do hope this leads to something fabulous for all of us, but it’s not easy out there, | 我真的很希望碑文能够指引我们找到传说中的宝藏 但那并非易事 |
[23:26] | and I’m sure you can appreciate that a girl has to do what a girl has to do to get by. | 而且我肯定你会慢慢明白你女儿所做的和所经历的 |
[23:29] | I am about as interested in your sob story as you are in mine. | 或许我会对你的经历感兴趣 |
[23:33] | I just want you to know that Dr Jackson is the one who recommended I let you through the gate. | 但我现在只是想要让你知道 是Jackson博士建议我允许你通行星门过来的 |
[23:37] | He thought there was a chance that what you had to offer might be legitimate. | 他认为你带过来的东西能让他有机会好好研究一下 |
[23:40] | And he’s the one with an alien device now stuck on his wrist. | 但是现在他的手腕却被那东西锁住 |
[23:46] | Now how this plays out and what you get out of it, in the end, | 或是你想从中取得什么好处? |
[23:51] | I’m going to leave entirely up to him. | 我如何处置你要看他的情况了 |
[23:54] | So if I were you… | 所以如果换作是我 |
[24:12] | Teal’c? | |
[24:15] | Daniel Jackson. | |
[24:18] | How you doing? | 感觉如何? |
[24:21] | Fine, I think. | 我想还好吧 |
[24:24] | I don’t know what happened. I was… | 我不记得发生什么事情了 我只是…… |
[24:25] | It’s the bracelet. | 是手镯造成的 |
[24:29] | They are called Korm’ak. | 他们管这东西叫Korm’ak |
[24:30] | Figured he might know. | 也许他清楚一些情况 |
[24:33] | Yeah, she said there was some sort of weird Goa’uld Nut, marriage thing. | 嗯 她说过一些关于这个奇怪的Goa’uld装置 婚姻方面的 |
[24:37] | I do not believe that to be the case. | 令人难以置信的事情 |
[24:39] | No? | 不信? |
[24:40] | No. | 不是 |
[24:41] | I should have known. | 我应该知道得更多一些 |
[24:43] | I have only heard of them in passing, a very long time ago, | 我只是很久以前听说过 |
[24:46] | but I believe it was Cronus who used this technology, when a prisoner of value needed to be transported by one of his Jaffa. | 但我相信这曾是Cronus使用过的技术 当Jaffa押解一个非常重要的囚犯时需要使用这东西 |
[24:52] | He would have fixed a bracelet such as this to both the prisoner and the Jaffa responsible for him. | 他会拿出像这样的手镯 并且同时锁在Jaffa和囚犯的手腕上 |
[24:57] | If they became separated for more than a short period of time, they would both become ill and die. | 如果他们被分开一段时间的话 2个人都会染疾死亡 |
[25:03] | Both? | 一起吗? |
[25:03] | That’s just about the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! | 那可是我听过的最愚蠢的事情了! |
[25:10] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗? |
[25:11] | Well I knew it would make you sick, I didnt know it would have the same effect on me too. | 嗯 我知道这东西可能会让你生病 但我真的不知道这东西对我也有相同的影响 |
[25:14] | How could you not know! | 你怎么能不知道! |
[25:16] | Because the person that I stole it from didn’t tell me that part! | 因为被我偷到这东西的那个人 根本没跟我提过这些! |
[25:25] | Question. Why would the Goa’uld design these things that way? | 有个疑问 为什么Goa’uld设计出这样的东西来? |
[25:30] | To punish the Jaffa for his incompetence. | 惩罚那些失职的Jaffa? |
[25:33] | Right, of course. | 好吧 算是吧 |
[25:34] | Can you take it off? | 能把它弄掉吗? |
[25:36] | I am sorry Daniel Jackson, as I have said, I have only heard of this technology in passing. | 很抱歉Daniel Jackson 刚才我说过 我仅仅是在很久以前听说过这样的科技 |
[25:41] | Please tell me you know how to take this off!! | 拜托你能不能告诉我你知道怎么把它弄掉!! |
[25:45] | Yes, of course I do. I mean, that’s assuming that the person I stole them from was honest about that part. | 当然了 我可以做到 我是说 如果被我偷了东西的那个人说的是真的呢? |
[25:53] | Just do it! | 那么就照办吧! |
[25:55] | All right! As soon as we find the treasure and I get my fair share. | 很好!一旦找到宝藏并且我分得我应得的那份我就把它给你弄下来 |
[26:00] | OK, just to clarify. When I kill her, I die? | Ok 简单点说 我要是杀了她 我也要死吗? |
[26:05] | Just as if you left her proximity. | 正如你所说的那样 |
[26:09] | Or we could just find the treasure. | 或者我们应该先找到那个宝藏 |
[26:15] | The Daedalus left two hours ago. Sorry. | Daedalus号2个小时前已经起飞了 很抱歉 |
[26:22] | Look, the tablet is written in Ancient code, right? | 看看 碑文是用古人的密码书写的 对不? |
[26:25] | I know it’s not the Lost City of Atlantis we’re looking for here, but whatever it is, could be worth finding. | 我知道这跟寻找失落之城Atlantis不一样 但是无论如何 那个宝藏值得我们去寻找 |
[26:36] | Or you just have to marry that chick. | 否则你就只好娶了那个小妞 |
[26:38] | Yeah! Let’s make babies! | 好啊!我们生个孩子吧! |
[26:47] | You’re sure you have this cypher right? | 你确定翻译正确? |
[26:49] | Yes, why? | 是啊 有什么不对? |
[26:51] | I can’t believe I missed the Daedalus for this. | 为了这些而错过Daedalus号令人难以想像 |
[26:54] | Get over it. | 慢慢来 |
[26:57] | You don’t have to get back to Dakara? | 你不用返回Dakara了吗? |
[26:59] | The council is in recess until tomorrow. | 议会将休庭到明天 |
[27:02] | Curious? | 有意思 |
[27:04] | Indeed. | |
[27:05] | See, this is good, isn’t it? | 看吧 现在该有多好 不是吗? |
[27:07] | Being part of a team again? Working together to unravel some cool Ancient mystery? | 又是队伍的一员了?一起来解开Ancient的神秘面纱 |
[27:12] | Right, so we’re not working together. | 好吧 我们还没一起工作 |
[27:15] | But any minute now I bet Dr Jackson discovers some key piece of information that sets us off on a great adventure. | 但那要不了多久现在我敢打赌 Jackson博士随时都会发现一些有用的信息 我们也将踏上一个伟大的征程 |
[27:21] | This can’t be right. | 不会吧! |
[27:24] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[27:25] | Well this is a portion of the database the Atlantis expedition brought back with them a few weeks ago. Specifically it’s a | 这里有一些数据是Atlantis探险队 在几个星期前带回来的 特别是 |
[27:30] | log of the names of the Ancients who left the planet when it was under Siege from the Wraith and returned to Earth. | Ancients的日记这部分 当时他们被Wraith围攻而被迫离开返回地球 |
[27:35] | Thousands of years ago. | 那已经近万年了 |
[27:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:38] | And what does this have to do with the tablet? | 这段记录跟碑文记载的有什么关系吗? |
[27:40] | See the tablet talks about a treasure, but it doesn’t make any specific reference at all to where it is. | 碑文中提到了一个宝藏 但并没有提及它在哪个确切的地方 |
[27:43] | Well it is supposed to be here. | 不对 那上面应该写着在这里的 |
[27:46] | That’s what the person who I stole it from told me. | 是那个失主告诉我的 |
[27:51] | Before I stole it from him. | 在偷之前 |
[27:52] | Well I think it is here and I think I know where it is, too? | 嗯 我也认为在这上面记载了 在哪里呢? |
[27:55] | Alright, time out. If the tablet doesn’t say. | 好的 停一下 如果碑文中并没有提到 |
[27:57] | It doesn’t say specifically, but it is signed by a guy named Meardon. | 只是没有提到什么比较特别的 但有一个符号显示那是一个叫Meardon的人的名字 |
[28:08] | Never heard of him. | 从没听说过这个人 |
[28:09] | I think you have and the amazing part is, his name also appears in the database. | 我想这部分更令人惊奇的是 他的名字也同样出现在数据库中 |
[28:14] | The Ancient who carved this tablet is one of the Ancients who returned to Earth from Atlantis. | 他就是从Atlantis返回地球的古人 并且雕刻了这块石碑 |
[28:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:19] | I have an Uncle Marvin and I’m pretty sure I dont’ know any Meardons. | 我叔叔叫Marvin 但我确信 我并不认识哪个叫做Meardons的人 |
[28:24] | That’s because in English his name sounds a little different. Have you heard of Merlin? | 那是因为在英语中他的名字的发音有一点差异 听说过Merlin吗? |
[28:29] | Merlin. King Arthur and the knights of the round table, Merlin. | Merlin 亚瑟王和圆桌骑士 Merlin |
[28:33] | Yes | 对了 |
[28:34] | Was an Ancient. | 是一个Ancient |
[28:35] | I think so. | 我也那么认为 |
[28:37] | See? That is what I’m talking about! | 看到没?我说什么来着!! |
[28:47] | Arthur was then carried off in a barge by Merlin, | 亚瑟王死后被Merlin用船带走 |
[28:49] | saying that he was heading for the veil of Avalon, which according to legend was a magical place where the dead would meet. | 然后他便在Avalon隐居起来 根据传说 那是一个可以跟死人相见的不可思议的地方 |
[28:54] | Now at the time, some said Arthur never actually died, but would in fact, one day return. | 当时 有一些人说亚瑟王并没有死 而且有朝一日他一定会重返 |
[28:58] | From what we know about the Ancients, it’s possible that | 就目前我们对Ancients的了解 |
[29:00] | Avalon was actually a place where Merlin helped Arthur, a mortal, ascend. | Avalon可能就是Merlin帮助亚瑟王升天的地方 |
[29:04] | Are not the Ancients prevented from interfering with the existence of mortals. | 但是 Ancients是禁止帮助凡人形式存在的个体升天的啊 |
[29:08] | Ascended Ancients, yes, for the most part. But it’s possible, Merlin was not actually | 对 很大程度上 是对升天的Ancients来说 但有一种可能 Merlin自己并没有升天 |
[29:11] | ascended himself, but was in fact just a human, far along the evolutionary path. | 而仅仅还只是一个凡人 一直随着自然进化的历程 |
[29:15] | What does this have to do with where this alleged treasure is buried? | 这和那些被埋藏起来的宝藏有什么关系? |
[29:18] | Well there are a number of conflicting interpretations, but certain threads point to the knights of the round table, | 嗯 那有太多的矛盾需要解释 但有一些线索却都指向圆桌骑士们 |
[29:22] | gathering great treasure from the far corners of Arthurs domain an hiding them in a magical stronghold at Avalon. | 他们把从亚瑟王的领地的任何一个地方搜集到的大量宝藏 都埋藏到Avalon这个令人不可思议的地方 |
[29:26] | Including the holy grail. | 包括圣杯 |
[29:28] | According to some. | 记录上显示有 |
[29:29] | So this grail? What’s that worth? | 那么这个圣杯有什么价值? |
[29:36] | What? | 怎么了? |
[29:37] | In 1191, the monks at Glastonbury Abbey, claimed to have found the grave of King Arthur. | 1191年 格拉斯顿伯里修道院声称找到了亚瑟王的墓穴 |
[29:41] | On the burial was an inlaid cross with the inscription… | 墓葬的碑铭上镶嵌着一个十字架 |
[29:47] | Here lies the famous King Arthur, buried on the isle of Avalon. | 上面刻着亚瑟王安息于此 埋藏在Avalon岛上 |
[29:49] | The claim was not taken seriously until 1278 when Henry 2nd ordered the grave to be exhumed. | 直到1278年当亨利二世下令发掘墓穴之前 这个声明都没被大家认真对待过 |
[29:53] | Now Glastonbury, a small town about 125 miles from the West of London, has been a pilgrimage for believers since. | 现在的格拉斯顿伯里修道院 是一个毗邻伦敦西郊125英里的小镇 自那以后就成了信徒们朝圣的地方 |
[29:58] | Yes, yes, and the point is? | 好了 别卖关子了 重点是? |
[30:00] | Certain Celtic legend say’s that Glastonbury Tor, | 凯尔特人的传说提示就在 |
[30:03] | the hill overlooking the town, is actually hollow | 格拉斯顿伯里石山 从山上俯撖小镇会看到一个山谷 |
[30:05] | and that contained within it is the entrance to the underworld, Avalon. | 那就是地下世界Avalon的入口 |
[30:08] | Has no-one ever done any sort of geological survey. | 那里就没有人做过勘测吗? |
[30:10] | There have been several scientific studies, apparently… | 有几次科学考察 很显然……. |
[30:12] | – Jackson! I’m, I’m, I’m… – We’re talking about the Ancients here, Sir! | -Jackson!我 我 我是…… -我们正在探讨Ancients 长官! |
[30:14] | It’s very possible that the underground entrance was concealed with some sort of technology. | 很有可能地下世界的入口 是被某种科技所隐藏起来的 |
[30:19] | Sir, we’re hoping to use the Asgard sensors aboard the Prometheus, | 长官 我们希望能使用Prometheus号上面的Asgard传感器 |
[30:23] | to find something we haven’t been able to see before. | 来找到我们以前所看不见的东西 |
[30:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:27] | Well, two years ago I wouldn’t have believed we’d find an Ancient Outpost under a mile of ice in Antarctica. | 嗯 两年前我都不敢相信 在南极冰盖下我们竟然找到了Ancient的前哨站 |
[30:35] | I’ll call the President. | 我去给总统挂电话 |
[30:37] | I’m sure he’ll want to inform the British Prime Minister. | 我想他会告诉英国首相这些事的 |
[30:45] | That was fantastic. You talk to Carter yet? | 令人向往 跟Carter说了吗? |
[30:47] | Uh, yeah, she can’t make it. | 呃 是的 但是她不能来 |
[30:49] | What? This is huge. We could be on the brink of another major discovery of Ancient technology here. | 不会吧?这可是一件大事情啊 那里我们有可能会发现Ancient的另外一种科技 |
[30:53] | Yeah, I’m sure she’ll be interested in whatever we find. | 是的 我相信无论我们找到什么她都会很感兴趣的 |
[30:59] | Try playing hard to get. | 嗨 试着装酷一点嘛 |
[31:01] | Man look who’s talking. | 那要看和什么人了 |
[31:10] | So what do you reckon the range of this thing is. | 那么你估计一下这次的范围有多大 |
[31:12] | Well, Dr Lee seems to think we need to sink about a hundred feet or so. | 嗯 Lee博士认为我们最少需要下降到大约100尺的深度 |
[31:15] | About half an hour inside that boundary, we’ll begin to feel the effects. | 大约半小时进入边界 我们要开始体验了 |
[31:18] | You know, if we do find something? I’m thinking maybe Teal’c and I should check it out. | 要知道 如果找到什么?我认为应该让我和Teal’c先检查一下 |
[31:21] | Uh, I missed the Daedalus because of this. If we find the secret Ancient base, I’m going. | 呃 为了这个我错失了搭乘Daedalus号远征的机会 如果我们找到了Ancient的秘密基地 我还是会去的 |
[31:24] | That means we’ve got to take her with us. | 意思是我们也要带上她一起咯? |
[31:28] | Good point. | 不错的地点 |
[31:30] | Look, I want you there. You know that. | 要知道 我想让你在场 你明白 |
[31:32] | I’m just thinking we can stay in radio contact. | 我刚还想着我们可以通过无线电进行联系 |
[31:35] | Lt-Colonel Mitchell please report to auxiliary control room two. | Mitchell中校 请你们速到2号控制室报到 |
[31:46] | – Now this brings back memories. – How’s that? | 啊 这一切又勾起了我的回忆 感觉怎么样? |
[31:48] | – Is this where I beat you up? – No. | -就是在这里我痛扁你的吧? -不是 |
[31:51] | No, I’m pretty sure that’s right there as well I crushed your… | 不?我十分确定就是在这里我把你压着在…… |
[31:53] | Alright! Excuse me kids. Marks, what you got? | 好了!别开玩笑了 Marks 找到什么了吗? |
[31:57] | Well, thanks to the Asgard sensors, | 嗯 这要感谢Asgard的传感器 |
[32:01] | we were able to map around the energy distortion that would have normally fooled deep ground sonar. | 我们绘制了能量曲线图 可以通过声纳感应到地面以下能够落脚的地方 |
[32:06] | I was able to define a large main cavern, a network of tunnels and some smaller caves. | 据此我可以定位出一个巨大的主洞穴 一个隧道网络和一些小的洞穴 |
[32:11] | Well done Lt. | 做的好 中尉 |
[32:13] | Can you see what’s in there? Say, large piles of precious metals? | 能看见那里有什么吗?比如说 一大片的贵重金属? |
[32:18] | Like I said. We could only map the exterior of the structure. | 就像我刚说的 我只能绘制外部构造 |
[32:22] | Can you get us in there? | 能把我们送进去吗? |
[32:25] | Well, it’s almost a half mile underground and there’s no visible access from the surface. | 哦 那几乎是在地下半英里的地方 而且从外面看起来那里没有任何明显的入口 |
[32:29] | Asgard beams. | 用Asgard光传送 |
[32:31] | Tried that. | 已经试过了 |
[32:32] | Doesn’t seem to penetrate whatever sort of energy shield is disguising the caves. | 看起来这个洞穴的掩体 防护任何能量形式的渗透 |
[32:36] | Rings. | 用传送环 |
[32:39] | The Ancients were the gatebuilders, right? And they invented the rings, too. | 星门的缔造者是Ancient 对吗?而且传送环也是他们发明的 |
[32:43] | They had to get in and out of there somehow, and I know this ship has rings… | 他们用这种方式进出 我知道这艘飞船上也有传送环 |
[32:46] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Good times, good times. She’s right though. | 对 对 对 不错 不错 他说的很对 |
[32:48] | If there are rings down there, | 如果那下面有传送环 |
[32:50] | we should be able to lock on. | 我们就能锁定 |
[32:52] | But your radios won’t work. | 但你们的无线电就不能再使用了 |
[32:56] | Looks like we’re all going. | 看来我们都要去了 |
[33:00] | You’ll be on your own. | 这下要靠你们自己的了 |
[33:03] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[33:05] | Well then after you. | 你先请 |
[33:11] | Come on! This is fun, right? | 来吧!很有趣 不是吗? |
[33:25] | Wicked! | 难以置信! |
[33:28] | And empty! | 还挺空旷! |
[33:30] | Well, I haven’t been this disappointed since Daniel and I had sex. | 哈 自从和Daniel发生了那事以后我还从没这么失望过 |
[33:45] | A sword in a stone… | 看!石中剑 |
[33:48] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那有什么含义吗? |
[33:51] | Well, King Arthur once pulled a sword from a stone as proof of his righteousness and loyalty. | Well 亚瑟王曾经为了证明他的正义和忠诚 从一个石头中把一把剑拔出来 |
[33:56] | Excalibur. | Excalibur 「传说中的亚瑟王的神剑」 |
[33:57] | Actually that’s a common misconception. | 实际上我们都误解了 |
[33:59] | See, Excalibur was forged by the lady of the lake at Avalon, but | Excalibur其实是由Avalon之湖的女子所打造的 |
[34:02] | wasn’t given to King Arthur until after the sword pulled from the stone, broke in battle. | 但是直到亚瑟王把它从石头里拔出之前 这把剑并不属于他 后来在战斗中剑断掉了 |
[34:20] | Give it a try muscles. I’ll give you half. | 用力去试试 你用一半力气就能行了 |
[34:28] | Yeah, it’s in there pretty good. | 哎……还真是牢固啊 |
[34:33] | Welcome you knights of the round table. | 欢迎 圆桌骑士们 |
[34:36] | Men of honour. Followers of the path of righteousness. | 受尊敬的人 正义之路的追随者们 |
[34:42] | Only those with wealth of knowledge and truthful spirit, shall be given access to the underworld. | 只有那些拥有丰富知识并且诚实勇敢的人 才能被获准进入地下世界 |
[34:51] | The storehouse of riches of Ambrosius Orelanus. Prove ye worthy and all shall be revealed. | 找到Ambrosius Orelanus的财产 证明你们的价值便能获得所有的揭示 |
[35:01] | That’s incredible. | 不可思议 |
[35:06] | Certain scholars have speculated that Ambrosius and Arthur were one and the same, but | 一些学者曾推测Ambrosius和Arthur其实是同一个人 |
[35:10] | that would have made him 74 years old at the battle of Battle of Mount Badon. | 但在他74岁高龄时还在Badon山参加战斗 |
[35:14] | It’s actually quite fascinating, you see Ambrosius was the son of the Emperor Constantine… | 所以有些让人感到迷茫 要知道Ambrosius是康斯坦丁大帝的儿子 |
[35:17] | Yes, yes, yes. Fascinating is the one thing it’s not. | 嗯 让人迷茫的不仅仅是这一件事 |
[35:21] | How do we prove ye worthy and get all to be revealed? | 我们怎么样证明自己的价值而获得揭示呢? |
[35:24] | I have no idea, but something tells me truth of spirit might be a problem for you. | 我也不知道该怎么做 但我想 诚实对你来说是个问题 |
[35:28] | You know nothing about me! | 你根本不了解我! |
[35:29] | Except that everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie. | 除此之外 从你嘴里说出来的全部都是假话 |
[35:31] | Don’t make me separate you two. | 别硬是要我把你俩分开 |
[35:35] | Perhaps there is something in these tunnels. | 或许这些神殿里应该有些什么东西 |
[35:37] | See? That is why he’s here. | 看到没?这就是为什么他会在这里 |
[35:40] | Genius. We’re gonna split up. I’m with Teal’c. | 真是天才 我们分开走 我和Teal’c一起 |
[35:44] | Yo! Wait up! | 喂!等等! |
[35:56] | I guess it would have been too easy for them to just leave that stuff laying out in the open. | 我想他俩要是能互相坦诚相待 兴许会好一些 |
[36:05] | Maybe it’s just me, but | 大概我就是我吧 不过 |
[36:07] | I’m digging this rapport we’ve got going between the two of us. | 我正在发掘你我之间应该有的那种和谐 |
[36:12] | You should give me a weapon. | 或许你应该给我一把武器 |
[36:14] | No. | 决不! |
[36:15] | Could be some sort of icky creature down here, left behind to protect the treasure. | 这里多少也应该有一些怪物 守护着宝藏吧 |
[36:18] | For hundreds of years? | 能有数百年那么久么? |
[36:19] | Some sort of stasis or hibernation. | 可能在冬眠也不一定呢 |
[36:21] | What if it senses our presence and awakens hungry for human flesh. | 如果它们察觉到我们的到来而苏醒了要来吃我们怎么办? |
[36:24] | – That isn’t quite the Ancients style. – Still. | -那不是Ancients的风格 -风格? |
[36:27] | I’m sure, if there is a monster down here, it’s going to be much more scared of you than you are of it. | 放心吧 如果真有怪物 就算它再可怕也比不过你 |
[36:30] | Especially once it gets to know you. | 尤其是当它了解你以后 |
[37:07] | Check this out. | 检查完毕 |
[37:20] | Okay, that can’t be good. | 啊 这下可好了! |
[37:24] | Jackson come in. | Jackson 接进来! |
[37:28] | Jackson do you hear me? | Jackson 听见没? |
[37:38] | If you immediately know the candlelight is fire. | 如果你可以很快分辨出烛火是火焰的话 |
[37:41] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:00] | OK, the hologram said that only those with a wealth of knowledge and truth of spirit will pass. | 好吧 那全息的影像刚才说 只有那些拥有丰富知识和诚实勇敢的人才能通过 |
[38:07] | This has to be a test. | 毫无疑问 这一定是一个测试 |
[38:10] | What does it say? | 上面说的是什么? |
[38:12] | It says “The universe is infinite”. | 宇宙是无限的 |
[38:14] | That seems infinitely not useful. How about this one? | 看起来没什么用啊 那么这个呢? |
[38:17] | “The treasure is in this pot”. | 宝藏在罐中 |
[38:19] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[38:21] | I was hoping for something a little more substantial, but ok. | 我本来以为会在什么坚固的东西里面呢 这样就简单多了 |
[38:24] | No, wait, wait, wait!! | 别动 等一下!! |
[38:26] | – Too obvious? – Give me a minute. | -太明显了吗? -给我一点时间…… |
[38:31] | Not a minute… | 等等 |
[38:33] | Still not a minute. | 还要在等等 |
[38:35] | Alright. I am assuming this is some kind of puzzle. | 好吧 这些看起来像是一些谜语 |
[38:42] | Can you read this writing? | 你能看的懂吗? |
[38:50] | No. | 不明白 |
[38:53] | Well I think we’re supposed to arrange the stones into some sort of order. | 嗯 我认为应该是把这些石头按照某种顺序进行排列 |
[38:57] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[39:06] | Bullets bounce! | 子弹有可能会反弹! |
[39:25] | Okay, how about this? | 好了 这样如何? |
[39:27] | We open both of them and whichever one the treasure is in is the right one. | 我们把两个都打开 无论哪个装有宝藏总有一个是正确的 |
[39:29] | No, I think that’s the wrong idea. | 不 别 那不是个好主意 |
[39:31] | There’s two pots here. I think the point of the excercise is to only open one pot. | 现在是有两个罐子在这里 我认为只有打开正确的一个才对 |
[39:34] | This says “Treasure is inside”. | 可这上面说宝藏就罐子里面 |
[39:35] | Right. That makes it the obvious first choice. | 对 很明显要先打开罐子 |
[39:37] | – So over to the gold? – No. | -那 打开金色的? -不 |
[39:38] | – Back to the silver then! – No, no, no!! | -那就打开银色的! -不 不 不!! |
[39:41] | It’s empty. | 空的 |
[39:46] | There’s nothing I hate more than a bald faced lie. | 没有比面对这样的圈套更让我讨厌的事情 |
[39:51] | Would you stop!! | 你就不能不乱动吗!! |
[39:53] | What? We’re already trapped in here. How much worse could it get? | 什么?我们已经陷进来 还有什么比这更坏的吗? |
[40:04] | How about that much? | 这算不算呢? |
[40:05] | I knew it was a mistake, the moment I said it. The moment. | 我就知道这是个错误 刚才我就说过 现在也是 |
[40:18] | Okay, that didn’t work. | 可以了 怎么不起作用呢 |
[40:25] | Indeed. | |
[40:29] | Oh come on! | 啊 不会吧! |
[40:38] | – This one’s empty too. – I know! | 这个也是空的 我知道! |
[40:40] | – That doesn’t make sense. – I know! | 那没有什么意义 我知道! |
[40:43] | Colonel Mitchell! | Mitchell中校 |
[40:48] | Two down and only a billion possible combinations to go. | 有上亿种组合的几率要猜 现在我已经试了两种 |
[40:51] | Are you still having fun, Colonel Mitchell? | 你是不是还觉得玩得很开心啊 Mitchell中校? |
[40:54] | – So what do we do? – I don’t know! | -那现在该怎么办? -我不知道!! |
[40:56] | You don’t know? | 你不知道!? |
[40:57] | So now is a bad time to tell you that I hate small spaces? | 那现在告诉你我讨厌狭小的空间 是不是个好时机? |
[41:02] | Ever get a bad feeling about something? | 你是不是也有种不祥的预感? 未完待续…… -=结束=- |