时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate SG-1. | 上集提要 |
[00:05] | In the name of the gods, | 以上帝之名 |
[00:06] | ships shall be built to carry our warriors out amongst the stars. | 飞船的制造是为了让我们的勇士到达各个星球去 |
[00:10] | Everything Origins followers devote themselves to is a lie. | 所有的origins所说的 信徒的自我奉献都是谎言 |
[00:14] | – Whose baby is it? – I don’t know. | 谁的孩子 我不知道 |
[00:16] | The child is the will of the Ori. | 这个孩子秉承Ori的意志 |
[00:20] | The ships are planning to leave. | [Vala]:飞船要离开了 |
[00:21] | Somewhere out there, the Ori have a working supergate. | 在某个地方 Ori启动了星门 |
[00:24] | We’ve managed to locate the dialing control crystals | [Carter]: 我们已经设法定位控制拨号水晶的 |
[00:26] | on one particular section of the gate. | 在一个门的特殊定位处 |
[00:28] | We dial out before they can dial in. | 我们在他们拨号前 先拨入 |
[00:30] | Something’s happening. | 有些事发生了 |
[00:37] | Oh, my God. | 我得上帝 |
[00:38] | I didn’t think you were that stupid. | 我不认为你会如此愚蠢 |
[00:40] | I have come to seek the assistance of the Lucian Alliance. | 我是来寻求Lucian同盟的援助的 |
[00:44] | All batteries, open fire. | 所有能量 开火 |
[01:21] | Almost now. Keep pushing. | 就是现在 用力 |
[01:22] | I am pushing, you… | 我在用力了 |
[01:35] | Is it all right? | 都好吗 |
[01:38] | She’s beautiful. | 她很美丽 |
[01:39] | She? She! | 她?她 |
[01:49] | Wait. Where are you going? I want to see. | 等一下 你们要去哪里 让我看一下 |
[02:06] | No, I… I… Can I hold her? She’s my baby. | 我能抱一下吗? 她是我的孩子 |
[02:10] | After all I’ve just been through, I want to hold her. | 我经历了那么多 我想要抱抱她 |
[02:13] | She belongs to all who follow the path. | 她属于所有追随着ORIGN的人们 |
[02:23] | What is it, Tomin? | 该死的 他说什么 |
[02:26] | From one, all will learn. | 从这一刻起,我们都听命与她 |
[02:33] | She is Orici. | 她是Orici. |
[02:35] | Such is her purpose. | 这就是她的宿命 |
[02:37] | In this vast expanse | 在这广阔的宇宙中 |
[02:39] | that is sheltered by evil and led astray, | 她被恶魔庇护 领导人们走出邪恶 |
[02:43] | she will be the beacon of light in the darkness | 她将会是黑暗中所有Ori勇士的灯塔 |
[02:46] | to the warriors of the Ori | 所有Ori勇士的灯塔 |
[02:49] | and to all who follow the true path to salvation. | 拯救所有跟随真理道路的人们 |
[02:53] | With the wisdom of the ages, she will lead us to glorious victory | 战胜所有不信仰ORIGND的人 |
[02:59] | over any and all unbelievers. | |
[04:27] | This is Lieutenant Colonel Carter. Come in, please. | 这里是Carter上校 请回答 |
[04:31] | Can anyone hear me? Please respond. | 有人听见我吗 请回答 |
[04:37] | If anyone can hear me, this is Lieutenant Colonel Carter. Please respond. | 如果有人听见我 这里是Carter上校 请回答 |
[04:45] | This is Lieutenant Colonel Carter. | 这里是Carter上校 |
[04:48] | I am in a space suit drifting free | 我穿着太空服 |
[04:50] | approximately 2,000 feet off the front right position on the supergate. | 自由漂移了2000英尺在超级星门的右前方 |
[04:56] | Sam? | |
[05:07] | Sam, it’s me, Mitchell. Can you hear me? | Sam…是我 mitchell. 你听见我了吗 |
[05:10] | I can’t tell you how good it is to hear your voice. | 我不知道我有多兴奋可以听到你的声音 |
[05:13] | Yeah, you, too. | 我也是 |
[05:15] | I saw the Korolev explode. | 我看到korelev爆炸了 |
[05:55] | I must have lost consciousness. | 我一定失去意识了 |
[05:58] | Daniel? | Daniel呢 |
[06:03] | Still on board, I think. | 我想还在上面 |
[06:10] | What happened to the Ori ships? | Ori的船呢 |
[06:12] | They left here approximately four-and-a-half hours ago. | 他们已经大约离开4.30小时了 |
[06:15] | This is Colonel Emerson aboard the Odyssey. | 这里是Emerson上校在Odyssey上 |
[06:17] | Colonel Mitchell, is that you? | mitchell上校是你吗 |
[06:19] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[06:20] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[06:22] | This is Carter. Are you in range to beam me back aboard? | 这里是Carter.你在光传输回飞船的范围里吗 |
[06:25] | I’m afraid that we haven’t got beaming capability at this time. | 在这一刻我恐怕不能进行光传输 |
[06:28] | Kvasir’s working on it. | Vasir正在修理 |
[06:29] | Where were you? | 抱歉 |
[06:31] | I’m sorry. We were out of touch there for a while. | 短时间里还到不了那个范围 |
[06:33] | We lost all communications in the battle. | 我们失去了所有的通信 |
[06:35] | We got our sublight back online and then tracked the Ori safely from a distance | 我们以安全的距离追踪ORIGN受到了严重打击 |
[06:38] | using our long-range sensors till they jumped into hyperspace | 使用我们的长距离传感器直到他们跳跃到 |
[06:41] | about an hour ago. | 超空间 |
[06:42] | We’re still just getting back our basic operating systems. | 我们仍在努力修复基础操作系统 |
[06:45] | Look, I hate to be self-centered here, especially given what’s just happened, | 我讨厌在这里以自我位中心 特别是在发生了那些事之后 |
[06:49] | but I’ve only got a couple of hours of life support left here. | 但我这里只有几小时的生命供给了 |
[06:53] | I’m aware of your situation, Colonel. I’ll keep you apprised. | 我知道你的处境上校保持通信 |
[06:55] | Request permission to come on board, sir. | 请求登舰 长官 |
[06:57] | Permission granted. | 允许 |
[06:59] | Left docking bay is out of commission, Colonel. | 上校甲板入口坏了 |
[07:02] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[07:03] | – Receiving hail. – On screen. | 收到信号 在屏幕上 |
[07:08] | – Colonel Emerson. – Teal’c, it’s good to see you’re okay. | Emerson上校 Teal’c, 看到你安全太好了 |
[07:11] | You as well. | 我也是 |
[07:12] | This vessel has sustained substantial damage. | 这艘飞船遭受了巨大的破坏 |
[07:15] | It has taken some time to get primary systems back online. | 恢复主要系统 还需要一点时间 |
[07:18] | We’ve been receiving several distress beacons from damaged ships. | 我们已经收到很多受损船只的报告 |
[07:21] | We’ve been able to ring aboard a few survivors, | 我们的生命供给也要超载了 |
[07:23] | but our life support is already over-taxed. | |
[07:25] | Any chance you can take on a few people? | 有任何再载人的可能吗 武器声 |
[07:30] | I’ll take that as a no. | 我把它当作没有 |
[07:32] | How are the shields and hyperdrive coming? | 防护罩和超光速推进器修好了吗 |
[07:34] | We have 20% power to shields. | 还有20%保护盾 |
[07:36] | Kvasir’s concentrating on the Asgard beam technology. | Vasir已经在集中一切ASGARD的技术修理了 |
[07:39] | – Hyperdrive is still offline. – How about some good news? Anything? | 超光速推进器还不能工作 有好消息吗?任何一个? |
[07:42] | – Colonel Mitchell has landed safely. – Thank you. | Mitchell上校安全登陆了 谢谢 |
[07:45] | Keep a channel open to that mothership. Try to reach Teal’c. | 保持与母船的连接 试着联系Teal’c |
[07:54] | Take him to a cell. | 把他带进牢房 |
[08:05] | Why would the first wave just leave us behind? | 为什么第一波攻击时我们会落在后面 |
[08:08] | They had to know there were survivors. | 他们肯定知道有生还者 |
[08:10] | They need witnesses. | 他们需要目击者 |
[08:12] | Their goal is not to kill us all. It’s to convert us. | 他们的目标不是把我们杀光 他们要我们皈依他们 |
[08:15] | Their wish is to go forth and tell everybody | 他们希望勇往直前然后告诉每一个人 |
[08:16] | about how they kicked our asses. | 他们把我们打的屁滚尿流 |
[08:18] | That they did. | 那就是他们所想做的 |
[08:19] | How’s Kvasir coming with that Asgard beam? | 光传输修得怎么样了 |
[08:21] | Kvasir, this is Emerson. Please report. | Vasir这里是Emerson. 请回答 |
[08:23] | Due to the damage, I am rewriting the control code from the beginning, | 由于损坏太严重 我要从头编写操作编码 |
[08:27] | and it would be going much faster were I not constantly interrupted. | 最好没有人打扰我 |
[08:31] | He’s working as fast as he can. | 他工作速度挺快的 |
[08:34] | Any of the Korolev crew beam over before the ship was lost? | Korelev的人在失去飞船前已经被光传输了 crew |
[08:36] | A half-dozen. Not Dr. Jackson. | 一大半 Jackson没有 |
[08:39] | We located the data recorder, and we’re working on retrieving it. | 我们设定了数据定位 我们正在想办法恢复 |
[08:42] | Word from Teal’c? | 有Teal’c的消息吗 |
[08:43] | Briefly, but then we lost the signal. | 暂时没有 但是当时我们收到了他的信号 |
[08:45] | He seems to be in a bit of a scuffle over control of the ship. | 他看上去陷入了飞船控制权的混战中了 |
[08:48] | Colonel Emerson to the bridge. | Emerson上校请到舰桥上来 |
[08:49] | What is it, Major? | 什么事 |
[08:51] | We’ve re-established contact with the Lucian Alliance mothership, sir. | 我们已经重建了和联盟母船的通信连接 长官 |
[08:54] | They’re asking to speak with you. | 他们要和你通话 |
[08:55] | I’m on my way. | 马上到 |
[08:57] | Is Earth aware of our situation? | 地球知道我们的情况 吗 |
[08:58] | Our only long-range array that wasn’t fried was sensors. | 我们长距离通信中唯一没有损坏的就是传感器了 |
[09:01] | Subspace communication is beyond repair. | 子空间感应器已经无法修复了 |
[09:03] | Still, they’ve got to know something’s wrong. | 尽管如此,他们应该知道哪里出了问题 |
[09:05] | We’ve missed two scheduled check-ins. | 我们已经错过两次预定的联系了 |
[09:07] | So there’s no help. | 那就是没有救援了 |
[09:08] | No. Unfortunately, there’s nothing they can do. | 没有 很不幸 他们无能为力 |
[09:10] | The Korolev and the Odyssey are our only two ships in the galaxy. | korelev和Odyssey 是星系里的唯一两艘飞船了 |
[09:14] | How long can we go on current life support? | 当前的生命供给还能维持多久 |
[09:17] | A day, maybe less. That’s only if we don’t take on more survivors. | 1天 可能更少 这就是为何我们不接受更多的生还者的道理 |
[09:23] | – Great. – Yeah. | 伟大 对 |
[09:29] | Channel is open, sir. | 频道打开了 长官 |
[09:30] | This is Colonel Emerson of the Earth ship Odyssey. | 这里是地球飞船OdysseyEmerson上校 |
[09:33] | I am Netan, leader of the Lucian Alliance. | 我是Netan, Lucian联盟的领导者 |
[09:35] | You will surrender your ship to our control immediately. | 你最好放弃你们的船向我们投降 |
[09:39] | Do you want me to take this one, sir? | 这次让我来吧,长官 |
[09:41] | Go ahead. | 你来吧 |
[09:43] | Hey there. Lieutenant Colonel Cameron Mitchell here. | 这里是cameron mitchell Lieutenant 上校 |
[09:47] | Look, we were all in this fight together, weren’t we? | 我们都陷入了战斗中 不是吗 |
[09:50] | This is not how allies are supposed to treat each other. | 这就是同盟之间的互相对待吗 |
[09:52] | Granted, we got our butts kicked, | Granted 我们被袭击了 |
[09:54] | but we still need each other if we’re gonna survive. | 如果我们想生存 我们人就彼此依赖 |
[09:56] | Our sensors detect your shields at minimum. | 我们的传感器探测到你们的防护罩能量之已经达到最小 |
[09:59] | If you do not capitulate immediately, we will open fire. | 如果你们不马上投降 我们要开火了 |
[10:01] | You’d be destroying the only other ship out here with life-support capabilities. | 你们会摧毁在这里唯一有生命供给系统的飞船 |
[10:05] | You dragged us into this battle knowing it would deplete our forces, | 你们把我们带入了战争 知道这会耗尽我们的力量 |
[10:08] | – I suspect intentionally. – That’s not true. | 我怀疑你们是故意的 这不是事实 |
[10:11] | We all lost, badly. | 我们都失败了 糟糕 |
[10:16] | Why don’t you tell us your situation? Maybe we can work something out. | 为什么不说说你们的情况呢 可能我们可以一起解决 |
[10:19] | The situation is you will surrender or be destroyed. | 情况是 要么投降 要么被摧毁 |
[10:28] | What sort of ordnance do we have on board? | [Quietly]:我们飞船上还有什么武器吗 |
[10:30] | Not much. And he’s right about our shields. We’re sitting ducks. | 不多了 他所说关于我们的防护罩没有能量是正确的 我们是活靶子 |
[10:56] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[11:01] | Look, they can’t keep her from me. | 不管她是谁 |
[11:03] | No matter who or what she is, I’m her mother. | 我是他妈妈 |
[11:05] | – She needs to be fed and cared for. – She’s being well cared for. | 她需要被喂养照顾 她被照料的很好 |
[11:07] | Doesn’t she? I should be allowed to see her. | 我应该可以去见她 我已经和首领说了 那么? |
[11:08] | – I spoke with the Prior. – And? | 他们同意你见她 |
[11:10] | They’ve agreed to let you see her. | |
[11:21] | Hello, Mother. | 你好,妈妈 |
[11:31] | Odyssey, this is Carter. | Odyssey,这是Carter |
[11:34] | I don’t know what you can see from your vantage point | 我不知道你是怎么从有利角度看的 |
[11:36] | or what your sensors are picking up, | 或者你们传感器有没有反应 |
[11:37] | but from out here, that mothership looks pretty badly damaged. | 但从外面看 母船看上去破坏严重 |
[11:40] | I’d be surprised if they were weapons-capable. | 如果他们发射武器的话 我会很惊讶的 |
[11:42] | Thanks, Sam. | 谢谢 Sam. |
[11:46] | They haven’t fired yet. | 他们还没有开火 |
[11:49] | Take us out of weapons range. Let’s see what they do. | 离开武器射程 让我们看看他们怎么办 |
[11:57] | Well, I heard that children grow up quickly, but this is ridiculous. | 很好 我听说过有些孩子长得很快 但这太可笑了 |
[12:12] | Well, that feels much better. | 很好…这样感觉好多了 |
[12:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:18] | – You do not believe. – I don’t know what you mean. | 你不相信 我不知道你什么意思 |
[12:21] | You cannot hide your feelings from me. It’s all right. I will help you find the path. | 在我面前你无法掩饰你自己 没关系 我会帮你找到那条圣路的 |
[12:29] | – Hallowed are the Ori. | – Hallowed are the Ori. Hallowed是Ori. Hallowed是Ori. |
[12:42] | – Bra’tac. What do you know? – The battle did not go well. | 你怎么知道?战争还没有结束 |
[12:47] | We’ve lost all contact with both Earth ships. | 我们和所有地球船只失去联系 |
[12:50] | We would be lucky if either survived. | 活下来已经很幸运了 |
[12:52] | Word is four Ori ships came through the chappa’ko. | 消息是4艘Ori的船穿过chappa’ko. |
[12:55] | Supergate. | 超级星门 |
[12:56] | They lay waste to all that stood in their path and then moved on. | 他们要清除所有圣道上帝障碍物 然后继续前进 |
[12:59] | We need to get at least one ship out to the scene of that battle, | 我们至少要让一艘飞船回来 |
[13:02] | find out exactly what happened, and if there’s anybody left who needs help. | 找出到底发生了什么事 还有如果有任何人需要帮助 |
[13:06] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[13:07] | Walter, dial it up. | Walter, 拨通 |
[13:15] | – How’s it going? – We’re just about to test it. | 怎么样了 我们还在测试 |
[13:22] | – What is that? – It was supposed to be a sandwich. | 那是什么?应该是三明治 |
[13:30] | Sam, I’m sorry. We’re not quite ready yet. | Sam非常抱歉 我们还没有准备好 |
[13:33] | Hate to rush you. | 真讨厌要催你 |
[13:36] | Can you fix it in time? | 可以及时修好吗 |
[13:38] | I am unsure of where the instability is occurring. | 我不确定到底是哪里不稳定 |
[13:41] | Simple answer. | 简单回答 |
[13:43] | I will have to go through the program code again, line by line. | 我必须再一行一行的检查编码 |
[13:46] | That’s a no. It’s time for Plan B. | 那样不行 是时候进行B计划了 |
[13:51] | If you’re thinking what I think you’re thinking, it won’t work. | 如果你再思考我所思考大东西的话 那不行的 |
[13:55] | Marks, do you mind? | Marks你介意吗 |
[14:00] | Hang on, Sam, we’re coming to get you. | 坚持Sam, 我们来接你了 |
[14:10] | Oh, boy. | 男孩 |
[14:25] | This is your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[14:28] | I have already told you all I know of the Ori. | 我已经告诉你我所知的ORI的一切了 |
[14:32] | Our only hope of defeating their followers is to unite our forces and work together. | 我们唯一的希望就是联合我们的力量 合作击败那些跟随者 |
[14:37] | You have nothing to gain by torturing me. | 折磨我你什么也得不到 |
[14:41] | That is where you are wrong. | 那么你就错了 |
[14:47] | I am very, very angry right now, | 我现在很生气 |
[14:50] | and causing you a great deal of pain | 让你感受巨大的痛苦 会让我好受些 |
[14:54] | will make me feel better. | |
[15:02] | Look, the sublight engines don’t have that much control. | 看亚光速引擎还不能被完全控制 |
[15:05] | If you hit me, even at minimum velocity… | 如果你撞到我 即使是最小的速率 |
[15:07] | I am not going to hit you. Not on purpose. | 我不是要袭击你 不会是故意的 |
[15:25] | Even if you get me in past the shield, the artificial gravity will kick in. | 就算你让我通过防护罩 人造重力会将我弹开的 |
[15:29] | A fall from even 30 feet in this suit… | 穿着这身衣服从30英尺落下 |
[15:31] | Sam, stop worrying. Kvasir is riding the controls manually. | Sam 不用担心了 Kvasir用手工控制 |
[15:38] | You’re going too fast. | 你太快了 |
[15:40] | This tub doesn’t go any slower. Initializing 5% reverse thrust. | 这个小仓可不会减速 开始5%反冲力 |
[15:55] | Got her. Initializing 20% reverse thrust. Kvasir, take her down lightly. | 救到她了 开始2%反冲力 Kvasir轻轻的放下她 |
[16:26] | We have her, sir. She’s okay. | [Medical tech]:长官我们救到她了她很好 |
[16:29] | – Nice flying. – Yeah. Some days you get lucky. | 干得好 有些时候你运气不错 |
[16:38] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | 谢谢 不客气 |
[16:42] | Yeah, I was going to say “no sweat,” but there was definitely sweat involved. | 我正要说“别出汗” 但的确是汗流浃背 |
[16:47] | In Kvasir’s case, I think it was perspiration. | 在Kvasir的话中 我认为这是排汗 |
[16:50] | – Any news on Teal’c? – No. But we have something else. | 有Teal’c的消息吗 没有 但有些别的 |
[16:55] | We downloaded the black box data from the Korolev. | 我们从Korelev下载了黑匣子数据库 |
[16:58] | We know that six people got off | [Mitchell]:我们知道有6个人 |
[16:59] | using beaming technology before it went up. | 用光传输技术逃脱了 |
[17:01] | None of them was Jackson. However… | 都不是Jackson 然而 |
[17:06] | – The rings were also activated. – You betcha. | 星门启动过 你是对的 |
[17:17] | Sir, sensors are indicating a slight energy fluctuation in their shields, | 长官传感器显示 他们的防护罩有轻微的能量变动 |
[17:21] | coinciding with their own weapon fire. | 与他妈的武器一致 |
[17:23] | Beam a nuke on board. | 发射核武器 |
[17:29] | Odyssey is reporting no success | Odyssey 报告 |
[17:31] | with the attempts to beam weapons on board enemy ships. | 武器没有成功袭击目标敌船 |
[17:34] | What about rings? I know they use them. The matter stream might get through. | 星门怎么样了 我知道他们使用了强物质流将会通过 |
[17:38] | How can we lock on? | 我们该怎么设置 |
[17:39] | Just set our rings to seek out the nearest other set. It’s worth a shot. | 设置我们党环去寻找最近的传输环 着值得一试 |
[17:42] | Move closer. I’m on it! | 靠近一点 我样开始拉 |
[17:44] | I want that warhead transported to the ring room now! | 我要把那个弹头传输到RING的房间 |
[17:48] | Take us closer to the nearest enemy ship. | 使我们更接近于最近的敌船 |
[17:54] | Set it to go off five seconds after activation. | 设置为关闭5秒后激活 |
[18:36] | You don’t know where the enemy ships are, or what they’re capable of? | 你不知道敌人的船在哪里 他们有多大的能耐 |
[18:40] | All we know is they cut through two of our 304s, an Asgard ship, | 我们所知道是 他们穿透了两艘我们的304s,和Asgard的船 |
[18:43] | and a fleet of Goa’uld motherships. | 一艘Goa’uld母舰 |
[18:45] | They could be on their way here as we speak. | 在我们说话的时候他们可能已经在来的路上了. |
[18:47] | We sent the best we had to stop them. | 我们把所有的精锐部队送去抵御他们 |
[18:49] | The I.O.A. is considering bringing the Atlantis ZPM to Earth | I.O.A.考虑把Atlantis ZPM送到地球 |
[18:53] | for use in the Antarctic Earth defense system. | 在南极的防御系统中使用 |
[18:56] | Even if we had a ship, | 就算我们有船 |
[18:57] | it would take a minimum of three weeks for the ZPM to get here, | 这至少也要3周的时间让ZPM到达 |
[19:00] | and there’s no guarantee the Ancient weapons platform in Antarctica | 而且也没有任何保证说 古人在南极的武器平台 |
[19:04] | would be any more effective against the Ori ships | 将会对ORI的船 |
[19:06] | than what we’ve already thrown at them. | 比我们所造成的更有影响 |
[19:08] | As usual, the I.O.A. is wasting their breath. | 一般来说I.O.A.是在白费口舌 |
[19:14] | You know, if I had the salaries | 你知道 如果我有那些 |
[19:17] | they pay those idiot blowhard politicians | 支付给笨蛋吹牛政治家的薪水 |
[19:21] | to put into my budget… | 放入我们的军队预算重点话 |
[19:24] | I’m sorry. Did I say that out loud? | 我很抱歉 是不是说的太大声了 (叹息声) |
[20:05] | ORICl: Hello, Mother. | 你好妈妈 |
[20:08] | You need not be afraid. | 你不要害怕 |
[20:15] | Are you actually going to stop growing at some point? | 你已经停止生长了吗 在某些时候 |
[20:19] | Because, well, at this rate, you’re going to have a very short life. | 因为 按照这样的生长速度 你的生命将会非常短暂 |
[20:35] | I’m glad you worry for me. | 我很高兴你会担心我 |
[20:40] | – Are you feeling better? – I am. Thank you. | 你感觉好点了吗 是的 谢谢 |
[20:46] | I am very hungry. | 我很饿 |
[20:49] | – Would you like something to eat? – Okay. | 想吃些什么吗 好 |
[21:05] | You have questions. | 你有问题吗 |
[21:08] | Do you have a name? | 你有没有名字 |
[21:10] | – They call me Orici. – Yeah… | 他们叫我Orici. Yeah… |
[21:14] | It’s not much of a name, is it? | 这不算是什么名字 |
[21:16] | What would you like to call me? | 你想怎么叫我呢 |
[21:19] | Well… | 那… |
[21:23] | I always thought that if I had a daughter, that I’d name her after my mother. | 我总是在想 如果我有一个女儿 我会以我母亲的名字来取名 |
[21:28] | She was a very | 她是一个 |
[21:31] | strong woman. | 坚强的女人 |
[21:35] | Her name was Adria. | 她叫Adria. |
[21:40] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[21:44] | Adria. | |
[21:49] | You think that by naming me, you will humanize me, | 你认为给我取名字会让我更像普通人 |
[21:53] | make me more like you, | 更像普通人 |
[21:56] | more sympathetic to your point of view. | 更容易同意你的观点 |
[22:01] | How do you know what you know? | 你现在的知识是从哪里来的 |
[22:03] | The Ori wove their knowledge into my genetic makeup, | Ori将他目的知识移到我的基因组成中去 |
[22:07] | at least as much as my human brain could hold. | 至少是一个人类所能承受的 |
[22:12] | All their knowledge is far too much for us to possibly comprehend. | 他妈的知识已经大大超越了我们的理解 |
[22:16] | The understanding of an infinite universe is obviously without boundaries. | 对宇宙的知识的认识明显是没有界线的 |
[22:20] | Then you’re not actually one of them. | 你应该不是他们中的一员吧 |
[22:23] | I am the closest I can be in the form of flesh and blood. | 我的肉体和血统形态是最靠近他们的 |
[22:28] | Isn’t there a part of you that’s from me? | 你遗传了我的那一部分了吗 |
[22:30] | Of course. You are my mother. | 当然 你是我的母亲 |
[22:34] | Exactly. | 事实上 |
[22:36] | And as your mother, you will listen to me, young lady. | 作为你的母亲 你该听我的 年轻女孩 |
[22:41] | There will be no leading of these ships and armies on a mass-murdering crusade, | 不要领导那些船和军队进行大规模的征战和谋杀 |
[22:48] | or else. | 任何那些事 (叹息声) |
[22:55] | It was worth a try. | 这值得一试 |
[22:57] | I know why you believe what you do, | 我知道你为什么坚信你自己 |
[23:00] | but the Ancients are the ones who have lied to you. | 因为古人就是那个欺骗你们的人 |
[23:02] | They are the ones who, long ago, tried to destroy the Ori for their beliefs, | 他们就是长期以来破坏Ori信仰道路的人 |
[23:07] | not the other way around. | 而不是相反 |
[23:09] | Only the Ori share all they learn. | 只有Ori分享他们的知识 |
[23:11] | The Ancients have kept the basic truths of your existence from you. | 古人连你们存在最基本的真相也对你们隐瞒 |
[23:18] | They have hoarded their knowledge and been dishonest about everything. | 他们吧自己的知识储藏起来 对一切都不诚实 |
[23:23] | Contrary to what they’ve told you, the Ori most certainly do ascend their followers. | 相反的 与他们所说的相反 Ori仁慈的对待那些追随者 |
[23:28] | And the Ancients are the ones sapping energy from humans in this galaxy | 而古人却从银河系的人类 那里储存能量 |
[23:31] | to empower themselves. | 来提升自己 |
[23:33] | That is why they created you, to give them the strength to destroy the Ori | 那就是他们为何要创造你的原因 让他们足够强大来摧毁ORI |
[23:39] | once and for all. | 一劳永逸 |
[23:42] | That is why all those who could not be made to see the true path | 那就是为什么那些 不能看见真理道路的人们 |
[23:46] | must be destroyed | 将会被摧毁 |
[23:48] | or all will be lost to evil. | 都会遗失灵魂 |
[23:55] | Are you saying this is a preemptive strike? It’s self-defense? | 你所说的是在战争中抢先机吗?设施自我防卫? |
[23:59] | It matters not what you call it. | 问题不在于你如何称呼他 |
[24:02] | The cause is just, | 原因是 |
[24:04] | and the truth will see us through to victory. | 真相将会伴随着我们通往胜利 |
[24:08] | Do you really believe that, or are you just hoping I will? | 你真的相信吗 还是你也希望我也和你一样 |
[24:15] | Why don’t you believe me, Mother? | 妈妈 你为什么不相信我 |
[24:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:23] | You choose to take the word of an Ancient over your daughter. | 你情愿去相信古人也不相信你女儿 |
[24:26] | What have the Ancients done to earn your trust? | 古人做了什么可以赢得你的信任 |
[24:29] | About as much as you. | 和你一样 |
[24:31] | In the end, only you can decide the fate of your own soul. | 最后 只有你自己才能决定灵魂的方向 |
[24:44] | Two motherships just dropped out of hyperspace. | 两艘母船跳跃出了超空间 |
[24:46] | Come about. Let’s face them head-on. | 转头 让我们正对着他们 |
[24:48] | The Lucian Alliance ship is hailing us again. | Lucian联盟又呼叫我们 |
[24:52] | Lower your shields and prepare to be boarded, or you will be destroyed. | 降低我们的防护罩 让我们登上你们的甲板 不然你们就会被摧毁 |
[24:56] | I assure you, Captain, I am quite capable of following through this time. | 我向你保证 船长我这次是动真格的 |
[25:00] | Shields at 30%. They won’t stand up to much. | 防护罩30%.他们不会支持太久 |
[25:02] | Sam, we’ve got company. How’s that hyperdrive coming? | Sam我们又客人了 超光速推进器怎么样了 |
[25:09] | Not well. Kvasir’s still working on the beam technology. | 还没好 Kvasir’s 仍在研究光传输 |
[25:12] | Sensors indicate the motherships are powering weapons. | 传感器表明 母船准备发射武器 |
[25:25] | Long story. | [Whispers]:说来话长 |
[25:28] | – Are you alone? – Yes. | 独自一个? 是的 |
[25:31] | – What happened to you? – What do you mean? | 你怎么了 你什么意思 |
[25:36] | Oh, I had a baby. | 我怀孕了 |
[25:38] | You know, I never thought I’d agree with my father, | 你知道我从来没有赞同过我父亲 |
[25:40] | but now, I’m starting to remember about how he used to go on about | 但我现在开始回想起他以前说的 |
[25:44] | you nurture them and then you raise them, and you teach them the best that you can, | 你哺育他们培养他们 教导他们 |
[25:49] | and then all they do is break your hearts. | 而他们所作的是让你心碎 |
[25:51] | I always assumed that his experience was just tainted by me. | 我总是认为 他的那些经历只是为了感染我 |
[25:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:54] | Well, she started off all sweet and innocent to begin with, | 她刚开始是一个天真可爱的女孩 |
[25:57] | and now she’s hell-bent on domination of the galaxy. | 而现在她却要征服银河系 |
[25:59] | – What? How old is she? – A few hours. | 什么?她几岁? 几个小时 |
[26:04] | The Ori used me to sneak one of their own over the border. | Ori利用我 将我的孩子偷偷改造成人类的样子 |
[26:09] | This child is their way of cheating the ascended rulebook. | 这孩子是他们的欺骗 |
[26:12] | Well, they couldn’t exactly encroach on our galaxy themselves | 他们不能自己完全侵占银河系 |
[26:15] | without getting into a confrontation with the Ancients, right? | 而不和任何古人起冲突 |
[26:18] | So they created their own human representative with their knowledge | 所以他们用他们的知识创造了自己的人类代表 |
[26:22] | to lead their armies. | 来领导他们的军队 |
[26:23] | Sort of an uber-Prior, like the Doci? | 就像一个下属首领 |
[26:25] | Oh, but she’s much worse than that. | 不 它比那个更糟 |
[26:28] | The Priors are just pawns. | 首领就像是爪牙 |
[26:30] | She knows the score. She’s complicit with the Ori. | 她却知道核心 她是Ori的同谋. |
[26:34] | You should have heard the propaganda that she just tried to feed me. | 你应该听听 她前面试着对我所作宣传 |
[26:37] | Wait, wait, wait. We’re talking about a baby here, right? | 等一下 我们是在谈一个孩子吗 |
[26:39] | Oh. She’s been genetically altered. | 她的遗传已经被改变 |
[26:41] | She’ll be a fully grown figurehead in a day or so. | 他的身体和智力只在一天之内完全成熟 |
[26:44] | If she takes after her mother, she’ll have a pretty good figure, too. | 如果说她遗传了母亲的什么 那就是她外形不错 |
[26:47] | – This is bad. – You’re telling me. | 你告诉我的真的太糟糕了 |
[26:48] | Origin is about to become a lot more appealing to the males of this galaxy. | |
[26:51] | Do you have any idea where we’re going? | 你有任何我们接下来该怎么办的主意吗 |
[26:53] | No. That she wouldn’t tell me. She knows I’m not on her side. | 没有 她没有告诉我那个 她知道我没有站在她那一边 |
[26:57] | She’s still hoping I’ll see the light. | 她仍旧希望我能领会 |
[26:59] | Part of her can’t help but feel tied to me. | 她有一部分还是不由自主的依赖我 |
[27:02] | She wanted me to give her a name. | 她要我给她取名字 |
[27:04] | – And… – Adria. I told her it was my mother’s… | 而…Adria.我告诉她这是我妈妈的 |
[27:06] | – Not? – Stepmother. Witch of a woman. | 不 继母的 巫婆一样的女人 |
[27:08] | The more I get to know you, the more I’m starting to understand. | 我想让你知道的是 我越了解你 我越开始明白 |
[27:10] | – Huh? – Nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:12] | – Do you know what’s strange, Daniel? – No. | 你发觉有些奇怪吗Daniel? 没有 |
[27:15] | She has the knowledge of ascended beings, twisted though it may be, | 她拥有ascended 人的知识 |
[27:19] | but I sense that there is a part of her that is just like any other kid | 虽然被扭曲了 但我感觉一部分的她 仍旧像一个孩子一样 |
[27:23] | that wants her mother’s approval. | 希望得到母亲的赞许 |
[27:24] | So I’m hoping I can use that somehow. | 我希望我可以利用那一部分 |
[27:26] | I mean, why else would she care what I think? | 不然她为什么要在意我的想法呢 |
[27:28] | Right now, we’re a little more concerned about getting off this ship. | 想在我们该专注的是我们要怎么离开这艘船 |
[27:30] | – There’s only so long I can hide. – Hide! | 我能躲的只有这么一点地方 |
[27:32] | – Yeah. – Hide! | 对 躲 |
[27:36] | – Hi. – What? | 怎么了 |
[27:38] | – Hi. Long day? – Ah, I’m exhausted. | Hi 漫长的一天 我很疲惫 |
[27:42] | I see you’re up and around. | 我看你很精神 |
[27:46] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[27:57] | Three more ships just emerged from hyperspace. | 有3艘船从超空间出来了 |
[27:59] | – They’re flanking us. – Receiving hail. On screen. | 他们在我们侧面 收到通信 在屏幕上 |
[28:04] | – Greetings. – Bra’tac. Greetings back at you. | 问候 Bra’tac. 也向你问好 |
[28:07] | Heads up, the Lucian Alliance is getting ready to open fire on us. | 注意Lucian联盟要向我们开火了 |
[28:10] | I have already demanded that they stand down or face us in battle. | 我已经命令他们 要么退下 要么正面交锋 |
[28:14] | They’re firing weapons. | 他们开火了 |
[28:21] | – What the hell are they doing? – Carter, now or never. | 他们该死的在干什么 Carter勿失良机 |
[28:26] | I have a lock. | 我已经锁定了 |
[28:34] | Bridge, we have Teal’c. Are you okay? | 舰桥 我看到Teal’c. 你还好吗 |
[28:37] | I have been better. | 感觉好多拉 |
[28:40] | Medical team to Auxiliary Control Room 2. | 医疗队到2号辅助控制房 |
[28:46] | I guess we’ve all had enough fighting for one day. | 我猜 我们今天一天已经打了很多场仗了 |
[28:48] | They just didn’t want us to be able to salvage the ship | 我想我们不必营救那艘船 |
[28:50] | when they turned tail and ran. | 当他们掉头逃走的时候 |
[28:53] | After everything you’ve been through, after everything you’ve seen, | 经历了那么多事 看了那么多 |
[28:55] | how can you still not believe in the Ori? | 你怎么还不相信Ori? |
[28:57] | You think I don’t? | 你认为我不吗? |
[28:59] | The Orici is a truthseer. | Orici是先知 |
[29:01] | She is a child. Little girls always have issues with their mothers. | 她是一个孩子 小女孩总是和妈妈有相反意见 |
[29:04] | Are you saying you do believe in the Ori? | 你要说你相信Ori了吗? |
[29:05] | Why are you here with me if you doubt my devotion? | 如果你在这里和我在一起 那为什么还要质疑我的信仰 |
[29:08] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[29:12] | Because I’m still hoping I can save your soul. | 我仍旧希望我能拯救你的灵魂 |
[29:26] | What? Where are you going? | 怎么了 你要去哪里 |
[29:28] | I’m called to duty. | 我被呼叫到岗 |
[29:34] | And here I was hoping I could save him. | 我在这里 希望我能救他 (叹息声) |
[29:45] | I am glad to see you alive. | 很高兴看见你还活着 |
[29:47] | It is good to be alive, old friend. | 活着真好 老朋友 |
[29:49] | We just got some bad news. | 我们刚收到坏消息 |
[29:52] | The Ori ships have been located. | Ori的船已经定位了 |
[29:54] | Moments ago, they emerged from hyperspace over Chulak. | 片刻后 他们将从超空间出来 征服Chulak. |
[30:42] | Why Chulak? | 为什么是Chulak? |
[30:43] | Perhaps because it is where the Jaffa rebellion against the Goa’uld began. | 可能因为这里是Jaffa谋反Goa’uld的开始的地方 |
[30:48] | No matter. We must not abandon them. | 不管怎么样 我们不能扔下他们 |
[30:50] | Well, as soon as we get our hyperdrive back, we have to head to Earth for repairs. | 一旦我们修好了超光速推进器 我们必须马上返回地球修理 |
[30:54] | Someone’s got to stick around, keep an eye on that supergate. | 有人要呆在附近 留守超级星门的情况 |
[30:56] | We may not be able to stop the Ori ships from coming through, | 阻止Ori的船从那里通过 |
[30:59] | but we should at least know if they do. | 但至少在他们穿过时我们能够知道 |
[31:00] | We will leave a small contingent in a cloaked scout ship behind. | 我们会有一个小分队 隐蔽在后面的飞船里 |
[31:04] | Can you expect backup? | 你期待后援吗 |
[31:06] | It is unlikely. The remaining Jaffa fleet defends Dakara. | 这不太可能 余下的Jaffa舰队在守护Dakara. |
[31:11] | You’ve only got three motherships. | 你们只有3艘母船 |
[31:12] | We had a lot more than that here and we couldn’t stop them. | 我们这里的远比他们多 但我们仍然没有战胜他们 |
[31:16] | We cannot merely stand by while our brothers and sisters fall. | 我们不能站在那里 当我们的兄弟姐妹倒下的时候 |
[31:21] | – Sam, I’m going with them. – Me, too. | Sam 我和他们一起 我也是 |
[31:25] | It’s suicide. | 这是自杀 |
[31:27] | Well, for Teal’c and Bra’tac, that’s not really an argument against going. | 为了Teal’c和Bra’tac 现在不是争论的时间 |
[31:30] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[31:32] | However remote, there is still a chance | 不管机会多渺茫 对于Daniel仍旧活着 |
[31:34] | that Daniel’s alive on board one of those Ori ships. | 还是有一线希望 登陆到一艘Ori的船上 |
[31:37] | – He may need our help. – You really believe that? | 他可能需要我们的帮助 你真的相信吗 |
[31:39] | You don’t know him like we do. | 你不像我们那样了解他 |
[31:44] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[32:02] | Looks like a ground incursion is about to begin. | 看上去一场大规模的入侵就要开始了 |
[32:05] | We’re on Chulak. | 我们在Chulak上空 |
[32:12] | With most of the warriors out there fighting Jaffa, | 大多数的战士在那里和Jaffa战斗 |
[32:14] | we might be able to get off this ship undetected. | 我们可能可以神不知鬼不觉的离开这艘船 |
[32:15] | We have an opportunity here. | 我们有机会了 |
[32:17] | Yes. I was thinking that, but we don’t know what powers that child might have. | 我在想 但我们不知道那个孩子有什么力量 |
[32:20] | She is the key to the whole invasion. | 她是整个入侵的关键 |
[32:21] | If we could somehow capture her, take her with us, turn her against the Ori, | 如果我们能俘获她 带着一起走 让她反对Ori |
[32:25] | then she would become the most powerful weapon we could have against them. | 那她就可能变成我们对付Ori最有利的武器 |
[32:28] | – That’s a big if. – What have you got? | 这是一个很大的假设 你有什么注意 |
[32:29] | – Nothing. – Worth a try, then? | 没有 值得一试 |
[32:33] | You’re going to need a better disguise. | 你需要一个更好收藏地方 |
[32:38] | I know where the armory is. | [Vala]: 我知道武器库在哪里 |
[32:40] | They have stun weapons like Zat guns. | 他们有一种使人晕倒的武器就像Zat guns. |
[32:42] | I’ll distract her while you sneak up and stun her. | 当你袭击他打晕她的时候 我会转移她的注意力 |
[32:53] | It’s kind of a skeleton crew on board. | [Mitchell]: 这就像是基本船员 |
[32:56] | How many more Jaffa do you have on the other ships? | 其他船上还有多少Jaffa |
[32:58] | Not many. | 不多 |
[33:00] | Getting the council to relinquish three Ha’tak was difficult enough. | 让议会放弃3个Ha’tak 已经够难的了 |
[33:04] | The crew I had to assemble personally. | 我必须亲自召集队伍 |
[33:06] | So we’re outmatched in manpower, firepower and technology. | 所以我们在人力火力 和科技上都是处于下风 |
[33:11] | Do we have any sort of battle strategy, or are we just planning on | 那我们有什么战斗策略吗 又或者我们不进入超空间 |
[33:13] | dropping out of hyperspace and getting our asses kicked again? | 然后再被打得屁滚尿流 |
[33:18] | Hey, I’m all about noble death. | 我准备死得高贵一点 |
[33:21] | Pointless noble death, on the other hand… | 另一方面来说是 无意义的高贵死去 |
[33:23] | The Korolev log indicated that they were attempting to use the rings | korelev航行日志显示 利用Ring核武器 |
[33:27] | to get a nuke through a fluctuation in the Ori ship’s shields | 通过Ori飞船防护罩的波动 |
[33:29] | that was coinciding with the firing of their main weapons. | 那种波动和他们的主要武器发射是相符的 |
[33:31] | Great. So we’ll use the other two ships to draw their fire, | 用另外两艘船吸引火力 |
[33:34] | while we sneak around the backside and jam a big old nuke up their tailpipe. | 我们绕到背后 然后朝排气管发射核弹 |
[33:37] | But we don’t have any nukes. | 但是我们没有核弹 |
[33:39] | You have any fancy Jaffa bombs? | 你有任何奇特的Jaffa炸弹吗 |
[33:41] | We have explosives that should be effective. | 我们有一些有力量的炸药 |
[33:43] | All right. As soon as we drop out of hyperspace, | 很好 一旦我们离开超空间 |
[33:45] | I’ll start broadcasting on all radio channels. | 我就在所有的频道中广播 |
[33:47] | If Daniel’s still alive, hopefully he’ll get the message that we’re here | 有希望的 他会得到我们在这里的消息 |
[33:50] | and he can ring aboard. | 他会被环传输过来 |
[33:52] | There you go. | 是时候了 |
[33:55] | Now we got a plan. | 现在我们有一个计划 |
[34:01] | You know, if she’s anything like the Priors, she may have powers like them. | 你知道 如果她是一个先知 她可能像他们一样有力量 |
[34:04] | That’s why I’ll go in first, try and get her back turned toward the door, | 那就是为什么我先去的原因 试着让她背对着门 |
[34:07] | so she doesn’t see you coming. | 那样她就看不见你进来了 |
[34:09] | Now, you’ve learned that the Priors need to be focused | 现在你知道 先知需要在他们的力量 |
[34:10] | in order for their powers to work, | 没有工作起来之前先被调整一下 |
[34:12] | so when you hear the catchphrase, come in firing, | 所以当你听到信号 就进来开火 |
[34:15] | and anyone else in the room shouldn’t be a problem. | 房里面的其他人都不是问题 |
[34:16] | Now, you’re sure this thing just stuns? | 你确定这可以把人打晕 |
[34:19] | The staff thing kills, that’s less potent, | 这家伙能杀人 如果没有效 |
[34:23] | but if you shoot that at someone several times, it will probably kill. | 你可以对着某人多开几抢 也许能杀人 |
[34:42] | Adria? It’s me. | Adria 是我 |
[34:46] | Come in, Mother. | 请进妈妈 |
[35:00] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[35:02] | Why are you sitting here alone in the dark? | 你为什么一个人坐在暗处 |
[35:09] | The knowledge in my mind is growing as I am. | 我的脑中的知识就像我人一样在生长 |
[35:12] | It’s a lot to take in. It makes my head ache. | 要记得太多了 这让我有点头痛 |
[35:16] | I can imagine. | 我能够想象 |
[35:22] | Actually, no, I can’t. But I’m sure it’s rough. | 事实上 我不能 但我可以大概的确定 |
[35:36] | It’s chasing them. | 它正在追踪 |
[35:39] | Moving into flanking position. | 移到侧翼的位置 |
[35:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:53] | Looking out on Chulak. | 看外面的Chulak. |
[35:56] | Are you interested in the planet you’re conquering? | 你对你所征服的世界有兴趣吗 |
[36:01] | Have you been here before? | 你来过吗 |
[36:03] | Once. | 1次 |
[36:06] | What do you know of the Jaffa? | 你知道多少Jaffa的事 |
[36:08] | They are proud people, confused about the ways to salvation. | 他们是骄傲的人 对拯救的道路很疑惑 |
[36:13] | They have been misled by parasites posing as gods for many generations, | 他们被装成神的寄生虫 误导了很多世代 |
[36:18] | but in their hearts, I believe they know ascension is the true goal of our existence. | 但在他们的心中 我相信他们知道 升天是存在的真正目标 |
[36:23] | Then why are you slaughtering them? | 那你为什么屠杀他们 |
[36:29] | This is Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter | 这里是Samantha Carter上校 |
[36:31] | calling any survivors of the Earth ship Korolev. Please come in. | 呼叫地球船只上的生还者 Korelev请回答 |
[36:37] | Repeat. This is Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter | [Muffled]: 重复一遍这里是Samantha Carter上校 |
[36:39] | calling any survivors of the Earth ship Korolev. | 呼叫地球船只上的生还者Korelev. |
[36:42] | Please come in. | 请回答 |
[36:43] | Sam, it’s me, Daniel. | [Whispering]: Sam 是我 Daniel. |
[36:46] | Daniel, I knew you made it! | Daniel… 我知道你一定可以 |
[36:48] | Yeah. It’s good to hear you, too. | Yeah. 很高兴听见你的声音 |
[36:49] | Listen, I’m kind of in the middle of something right now. | 听着, 我这里中间有点东西 |
[36:51] | We’re in orbit trying to blow up one of the Ori ships. | 我们在轨道上 试着要引爆Ori的船 |
[36:54] | Yeah. I’m on one of the ships that’s landed on the planet. | 我在他们在Jaffa星球上着陆的一艘船上 |
[36:56] | I’m gonna have to tell you the rest later. Requesting radio silence. | 剩下的事我以后再告诉你 请求无线电静音 |
[37:09] | I am detecting the fluctuation in their shields. | 我探测到防护罩的波动 |
[37:12] | Almost in range. | 在射程内 |
[37:15] | The good news is I just made contact with Daniel. | 好消息事我联系导了Daniel. |
[37:18] | We were right. He’s alive and on board the Ori ship that’s landed on the planet. | 他还活着在一艘Ori的船上也在星球上 |
[37:22] | Hallelujah. What’s the bad news? | Hallelujah.坏消息呢 |
[37:24] | We just lost one of our motherships. | 我们失去了一艘母船 |
[37:26] | If our plan doesn’t work, this will be a very short battle. | 如果我们的计划无效 这是一场很短暂的战争 |
[37:30] | We are in range. | 我们在射程内了 |
[37:31] | Now. They’re firing. Send it. | [Carter]: 现在开火 |
[37:44] | It should have gone off by now. | 它现在应该爆炸了 |
[37:50] | They must embrace their destiny. | 他们一定向上帝收买了命运 |
[37:54] | Well, then, hallowed are the Ori. | 是的 神圣的Ori. |
[37:57] | Please, Mother. | [Gasps]: 妈妈 |
[37:58] | It is blasphemous for an unbeliever to speak those words. | 一个不相信Ori的人说这些 这是不敬的 |
[38:01] | No, really, you’re starting to make sense to me now. | 真的吗 你开始理解我了 |
[38:04] | I’m really coming around. | 我恢复意识了 |
[38:07] | Hallowed are the Ori. | 神圣的Ori. |
[38:38] | We just lost another mothership. | 我们失去了另一艘母船 |
[38:39] | Let’s get Jackson on board and get the hell out of here. | 让我们把Jackson传回来 然后离开这个该死的地方 |
[38:41] | I am sorry, Colonel Mitchell. That is not the plan. | 对不起Mitchell上校 没有那个计划 |
[38:49] | Bra’tac, what are you doing? | Bra’tac 你在干什么 |
[38:51] | I believe he intends to ram the enemy vessel. | 我相信他是要撞敌人的船 |
[38:53] | Yeah, I got that. But that will kill us. | 我知道了 但那样我们也会死 |
[38:56] | – I think he knows that. – Indeed. | 我相信他知道这一点 |
[38:58] | Teal’c, this is crazy. Not the good kind of crazy. You know that. | Teal’c这太疯狂了 不太好的疯狂 你了解他 |
[39:00] | What would you have me do, Colonel Mitchell? | 你想我怎做Mitchell上校 |
[39:02] | Talk to him. | 劝劝他 |
[39:05] | Chances are we’ll just impact the shield. We won’t do any damage to them. | 很可能就是 碰一下他们的防护罩 这样做对他们没有任何伤害 |
[39:09] | What do you think, you’re making some kind of a statement? | 你想说什么 |
[39:11] | Hey, I know this is your ship and we didn’t have to come along, | 我知道这是你的船 |
[39:14] | and maybe it is better to die in battle. | 而我们也不该陪你死 |
[39:15] | I don’t know. I was never really hoping to find out. | 可能在战争中死亡更好 我从来没有真正希望去搞清楚一件事 |
[39:18] | But I do know one thing. | 但我知道一件事 |
[39:20] | There’s no point in dying when you’re going to lose anyway, | 当你无论如何都会失败的时候 这个死亡没有意义 |
[39:23] | not when you have a choice. | 不像你还有机会的时候 |
[39:32] | – They were conspiring against you. – Yes, I know. | 他们要密谋杀你 我知道 |
[39:36] | – Kill him. – No! | 杀了他 不 |
[39:39] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[39:41] | – We want to talk to you. – Move! | 我们只是想和你谈谈 让开 |
[39:43] | – I said, kill him. – No! | 我说让你杀了他 不 |
[39:48] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[40:02] | You couldn’t have waited until she’d finished healing me? | 你就不能等到他治愈我吗 |
[40:04] | Well, she was distracted. | 她正心烦意乱呢 |
[40:06] | – Leave me. Grab her. – Oh, yeah, like that’s going to happen. | 不要管我 抓住她 正要这么做呢 |
[40:19] | Colonel Mitchell, Colonel Carter, this is Emerson. Come in. | Mitchell上校, Carter上校,这里是Emerson |
[40:21] | What’s your status? | 你们情况怎么样 |
[40:23] | Beam us on board. | 传输我们到舰桥 |
[40:24] | Enemy ships have detected our presence. Moving into range. | 敌船已经发觉我们了 移动进入到范围 |
[40:27] | You should have four beacons transmitting. | 你应该有4个光传输 |
[40:30] | I planted one on you earlier, just in case. | 我前面给你戴了一个 就是为了预防万一 |
[40:36] | Do it. | 就这么干 |
[41:03] | No! | 不 |
[41:29] | We were lucky the ship on the planet had lowered its shields. | 我们很幸运在星球上帝防护罩已经降低了能量 |
[41:32] | You should have grabbed for Adria, not me. | 你该带着Adria而不是我 |
[41:34] | No, I’m thinking I should have shot her when I had the chance. | 我想 在我有机会的时候我该杀了她 |
[41:36] | Daniel, you couldn’t have killed a child. | Daniel你不能杀一个孩子 |
[41:39] | She’s not a child. She’s an Ori in the body of a human. | 她不是孩子 她是Ori有人类的身体而已 |
[41:42] | Isn’t that cheating? | 这是欺骗吗 |
[41:44] | Well, Orlin broke the rules by taking human form | Orlin破坏了人类的规则 |
[41:46] | and telling us the truth about the Ori. | 告诉我们Ori的真相 |
[41:48] | Yeah, and he paid for that. | 他付出了代价 |
[41:50] | No offense, but I think this kid’s going to be a big problem. | 不想冒犯 但我认为这个孩子是一个大问题 |
[41:55] | She’ll be fully grown within a matter of days. | 她真的在一天之内就长大了 |
[41:57] | See? Cheating. | 看 欺骗 |
[41:58] | Yeah, I gotta admit, the ascended rulebook | 这个升级版的手册 |
[42:00] | is getting a little hard to understand. | 理解起来有点难度 |
[42:01] | You know, I don’t think there really is one. | 我不认为这是真的 |
[42:03] | There usually never are rules in a war. | 战争中通常没有规则 |
[42:05] | Unfortunately, right now, there is no war. | 真巧,现在,这里没战争 |
[42:10] | In a war, you’ve got two sides fighting. | 在战争中 要有两方打仗 |
[42:13] | All we have is a lot of winning by the bad guys. | 我们有的是 很多坏人的胜利 |
[42:16] | They have troops and ships in our territory, | 他们有军队和飞船在我们的领地上 |
[42:18] | and a supergate to bring in more anytime they need them. | 无论何时他们需要超级星门会带来更多 |
[42:21] | I remember when we first opened the gate. | 我记得当我们第一次打开星门 |
[42:23] | The Goa’uld had total domination over the galaxy. | Goa’uld控制着整个银河系 |
[42:25] | They had massive technological superiority over us. | 他们的科技大大的超越我们 |
[42:28] | A lot of people didn’t think we had a chance. | 很多人认为我们没有机会 |
[42:30] | I’m not saying we should give up. | 我没有说过我们该放弃 |
[42:33] | I’ll fight to my dying breath. | 我们将战斗到最后 |
[42:37] | I just think we need a new plan. | 我只是认为我们需要有一个新计划 |
[42:45] | A damn good one. | 该死的新计划 |