时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Stargate SG-1. | 上集预告 |
[00:06] | Wait. Where are you going? I want to see. | 等等 你要去哪里 我想看看她 |
[00:09] | She is Orici. | 她是Orici |
[00:10] | With the wisdom of the ages she will lead us to glorious victory. | 智慧伴随着年龄的增长 她会领导我们走向伟大的胜利 |
[00:15] | Merlin was conducting research on some kind of new invention, | Merlin 致力于一些新研究 |
[00:17] | a weapon capable of destroying Ascended beings. | 一种可以摧毁进化人的武器 |
[00:21] | Arthur and his knights left to quest for the Sangraal long ago. | 亚瑟王和他的武士 很久以前就离开去寻找圣杯了 |
[00:25] | It is said that they journeyed to three distant lands | 他妈的足迹遍布3个星球 |
[00:28] | mentioned in Merlin’s prophecy, | 在Merlin的预言中提到过 |
[00:30] | Castiana, Sahal, and Vagonbrei. | Castiana, Sahal和Vagonbrel |
[00:46] | Six more worlds have fallen to the Ori. | 又有起码6个以上的星球落入Ori的手中 |
[00:49] | Two were Jaffa strongholds. | 有两个是Jaffa的要塞 |
[00:51] | They attempted to resist, but were overwhelmed within a matter of hours. | 他们尝试着抵抗 但大约都在一个小时后就覆灭了 |
[00:57] | According to those who witnessed the battle, | 依据目击战争的人说 |
[01:00] | the enemy is led by a young woman of extraordinary powers. | 敌军是由一个拥有庞大力量的年轻女孩领导的 |
[01:13] | Six planets in eight days and they don’t even have their full team in the field yet. | 8天,6个星球 他们甚至还没有全军出动 |
[01:16] | Why haven’t they made a move against Earth? | 为什么他们是以地球为参照物进攻呢? |
[01:18] | In all probability, the Ancient device in Antarctica is giving them pause. | 最有可能的就是 古人在南极洲的装置 使他们有所暂停 |
[01:21] | At least until the rest of their battle fleet gets here. | 至少要等他们其余的战舰都到达 |
[01:23] | I got it! I got it. | 我知道了 |
[01:26] | I made the connection. | 我接通了 |
[01:28] | Sir Gawain to Gwalchmei, Culhwch, and Olwen. Verus Gen Bree. | |
[01:34] | And you say I’m hard to understand. | 我不理解你在说什么 |
[01:36] | Oh, it’s Vagonbrei, | 这是斗争 |
[01:38] | one of the planets Arthur and his knights went to in their quest for the Holy Grail. | 其中一个星球的亚瑟王和他的骑士 一同去寻找传说中的圣杯 |
[01:42] | I got the gate address. | 我得到了星门的地址 |
[02:53] | While on PX1-767, we got the names of three planets, | 是PX1767 我们找到了这3个星球的名字 |
[02:56] | Castiana, Sahal, and Vagonbrei, | Castiana, Sahal 和 Vagonbrel… 这3个星球可能是亚瑟王和他的骑士去 |
[02:59] | three possible destinations for Arthur and his knights | 寻求圣杯的地方 |
[03:01] | in their quest for the Holy Grail, what we know to be Merlin’s weapon. | 我们怎么知道那是Merlin所说的武器 |
[03:05] | Unfortunately, what we didn’t get were any corresponding gate addresses | 很不幸,我们找不到任何相应的星门的地址 |
[03:08] | and the process of going through that library page by page looking for clues | 要通过图书馆里的这些书 找出潜在的规则 |
[03:11] | could have potentially taken years. | 需要几年的时间 |
[03:13] | So I knew we were going to have to narrow the search parameters a little. | 所以我意识到我要缩小寻找的参数量 |
[03:15] | That’s when it hit me. Sir Gawain. | 这难倒我了 Gawain长官 |
[03:19] | Wasn’t he one of the knights who says, “Ni”? | 其中的一个武士说了”Ni?”了吗 |
[03:21] | He was a knight of the Round Table, and in one his earliest incarnations, | 他是一个圆桌武士 他是最早被赋予人形的 |
[03:24] | an old Welsh tale, he went on a quest to help rescue a lost love. | 古老的威尔士传说 他到这里来寻求帮助 拯救他遗失的爱情 |
[03:28] | The legend says that Sir Gawain, a.k.a. Gwalchmei, | 传说这个Sir Gawain a.k.a. Gwalchmei |
[03:31] | visited several lands over the course of his adventure, | 在他的冒险旅程中拜访过几个地方 |
[03:32] | including a place called Gwlad Gan Brenhinol Gwir, | 包括一个他们叫做Gwlad Gan Brenhinol Gwir的地方 |
[03:35] | which is Welsh for “The land of royal truth.” | Welsh传说中的“皇室的真相” |
[03:38] | Translate that into Ancient and you get “Verus Gen Bree.” Vagonbrei. | 翻成古人的话就是 |
[03:43] | So how does that get us a gate address? | 那我们该如何得到星门的地址呢 |
[03:45] | It doesn’t, but it did give me something very specific | 不是这样的 它给了我们一些细节 |
[03:47] | to look for in Merlin’s library, namely, references to Gawain. | 可以使我们在的图书馆中寻找 也就是书中提到了亚瑟王 |
[03:49] | Now, based on this information, | 现在 基于这些讯息 |
[03:51] | I started scanning through the titles and I found this. | 我开始从头到尾扫描这些标题 而我发现了这些 |
[03:53] | Now, the entire volume is dedicated to Gawain’s adventures | 整个环节都是Gawain’s的冒险 |
[03:56] | and includes several very interesting illustrations, | 和包括几个非常有趣的插图 |
[03:58] | including a depiction of a sword he once carried. | 包括他所携带的那把剑 |
[04:00] | Note the symbols engraved on the blade. | 将那些符号刻在了剑上 |
[04:02] | – A gate address. – Vagonbrei. | 星门的地址Vagonbrel |
[04:05] | Well, we won’t know till we check it out. | 只有核实了我们才能确认 |
[04:06] | Well done, Doctor. Colonel Carter, what’s the status of the Ori supergate? | 干得好 博士 Carter上校 超级星门的情况怎么样 |
[04:09] | Any attempts we’ve made to dial out to the Ori galaxy have failed. | Ori将任何银河系的星球 对星门的拨号都设置为无效 |
[04:12] | It looks like they’re blocking us from their end. | 看上去他要把我们困住 |
[04:14] | There is a mothership in the area that will alert us to the arrival of any other ships. | 那里有一艘母船 如果有任何其他的船过来 他们会警告我们的 |
[04:18] | More ships? We can hardly deal with the ones that are already here. | 更多的船?现在这些我们已经不能应付了 |
[04:22] | You have a go. Find that weapon. | 你们要走一趟 去找那些武器 |
[04:24] | – Yes, sir. – Will do. | 是长官 这就去 |
[04:25] | I was talking to SG-1. You’re not going anywhere. | 我在和SG-1说 你哪里也不准去 |
[04:44] | General, I’m hoping you might reconsider your decision | 将军我希望你能再考虑一下你的决定 |
[04:46] | and allow Vala to come with us. | 让Vala和我们一起去 |
[04:49] | Given everything she’s put you through, | 考虑到她对你做了那么多事 |
[04:51] | you’re the last person I would have expected to ask me that. | 我还以为你是最不可能来向我求情的人呢 |
[04:54] | Yes, sir, and I’m hoping that impresses on you just how strongly I feel about this. | 是 长官 我希望你明白 这个提议对我来说有多重要 |
[05:01] | Look, I know she’s no angel. | 我知道她不是一个完善的人 |
[05:03] | She’s lied, she’s stolen, she’s cheated, she’s misrepresented herself. | 有时撒谎 有时偷东西 有时又欺骗 有时自以为是 |
[05:06] | She’s lied. | 她说谎 |
[05:09] | But she also risked her life to warn us that the Ori were on their way | 而她也冒着生命危险来警告我们Ori即将到来 |
[05:13] | and almost sacrificed herself to shut down the very first Ori supergate. | 为了关掉超级星门差点送掉了性命 |
[05:16] | I understand the contribution she’s made. | 我知道她所作的贡献 |
[05:19] | The truth is, the Pentagon isn’t willing to roll the dice on her. | 事实是 五角大楼对她投鼠忌器 |
[05:22] | But you could convince them otherwise. | 但你能说服他们 |
[05:28] | You see, 10 years ago, General Hammond sat in that very chair | 你看 10年前 Hammond将军任职时 |
[05:31] | and he was faced with a similar decision. | 他也面临着相同的抉择 |
[05:34] | As former First Prime to Apophis, Teal’c had committed some terrible crimes. | 第一次面对Apophis Teal’c效忠时曾有很多可怕的罪行 |
[05:38] | As the former First Prime to Apophis, | 作为Apophis手下的首席精英 |
[05:41] | Teal’c provided valuable insight to the enemy’s resources and tactics. | Teal’c提供了有价值的内部消息 和对付敌人的战术策略 |
[05:45] | And as the mother to the leader of the Ori army, | 作为ORI军队领导者的母亲 |
[05:48] | Vala may hold the key to stopping them. | Vala可能是使他们停止的关键 |
[05:51] | If I push this issue | 如果我做了这项决定 |
[05:52] | and the Pentagon agrees to let her join you on off-world missions, | 如果五角大楼同意让她加入这项任务的话 |
[05:55] | then I’d be the one ultimately held accountable for her actions. | 那么我就必须对她的所有行动负责 |
[05:59] | Yes, sir. I understand, sir. | 是 长官 我明白了长官 |
[06:05] | So I’d be counting on you to keep her in line. | 那么我就要靠你来看住她不出状况了 |
[06:12] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:27] | So can I go on the mission? | 那么我可以参加这次任务咯 |
[06:29] | No. You’re not cleared for off-world travel yet. | 不是 你还不是我们这次任务的一员 |
[06:31] | You still have to go through a psych evaluation. | 你还要通过一项心理评估 |
[06:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[06:35] | It’s sort of an interview given to all prospective SGC personnel, | 是一种给那些即将要 加入SGC的人的一次面试 |
[06:37] | designed to assess a person’s psychological state, | 评定这个人的心理素质 |
[06:40] | get a sense of their mental well-being. | 了解一下他们的精神健康 |
[06:42] | Oh, to find out if I’m… | 就是查出 |
[06:45] | …wonko. | 呆子 |
[06:47] | Right. So, they’re going to sit you down in a little room, | 是的 他们会让你坐下来 |
[06:49] | get you talking about yourself, and ask you a few questions. | 谈谈你自己 问你几个问题 |
[06:51] | – So it’s a test? – Sort of. | 这是一种测试 差不多 |
[06:53] | And all I have to do is pass. | 我所要做的就是通过 |
[06:57] | How hard can that be? | 那有多难 |
[06:59] | I’m gonna have to do some research, so I’m gonna use your computer | 在你出任务的期间我要作一些研究 |
[07:01] | while you’re away on this mission. | 所以你的电脑就归我了 |
[07:02] | You know what? I’d prefer if you didn’t. | 你知道吗,我希望你最好不要 |
[07:04] | There’s a lot of sensitive material in there. | 那里有很多重要资料 |
[07:05] | Great. Be careful! | 好.我会小心 |
[07:07] | Time to go. | 是时候走了 |
[07:08] | I said no, and you can’t access it without my password! | 我说的是不 你没有我的密码进不去 |
[07:10] | Already got it. Thanks! | 我已经有了 谢谢 |
[07:12] | I… But the… | 我….但是… |
[07:28] | This place is deader than a Texas salad bar. | 这个地方比德州的色拉巴更死寂 |
[07:41] | Hello! | 有人吗! |
[07:47] | Hello! | 有人吗! |
[07:50] | It is obvious this village has long since been abandoned. | 很明显这个村庄已经被遗弃很久了 |
[08:03] | General. What brings you by? | 将军…什么风把你吹来了 |
[08:07] | Just thought I’d see how you were getting along. | 只是认为我该过来看看你怎么样了 |
[08:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:12] | Just a little research for my upcoming mental appraisal. | 只是研究一下 为了我即将到来的心理评估 |
[08:15] | You can’t cram for a psychiatric evaluation. | 你可没办法为这样的评估作准备 |
[08:18] | That’s what they want you to think. | 那是他们让你这样认为的 |
[08:21] | It’s a battle of wits. | 这是智力的较量 |
[08:23] | My mind against theirs. | 我对战他们 |
[08:25] | They’ll try and confuse me with their trick questions, | 他们会想一些古怪的问题来为难我 |
[08:28] | but I already have the correct answers. | 但我已经准备好正确答案了 |
[08:31] | There are no correct answers. | 那没有正确答案 |
[08:33] | For instance, when they ask me, “What do you consider your biggest flaw?” | 举个例子 当他们问我 你认为你最大的缺点是什么 |
[08:39] | No, they won’t ask that question. | 不 他们不会这么问的 |
[08:41] | My answer will be that I feel I am too much of a perfectionist. | 我的回答会使我自己看起来 是一个完美主意者 |
[08:46] | You see, I put a positive spin on a negative. | 你看 我用积极的观点去回答这些问题 |
[08:51] | Yes, that was very transparent. | 是的 那很明显 |
[08:53] | Question two. “You are in the desert. | 第二个问题 你在沙漠中 |
[08:57] | “You see a tortoise lying on his back in the hot sun. | 在烈日下你看见一个乌龟四脚朝天的躺在那里 |
[09:01] | “You recognize his plight, but do nothing to help. Why?” | 你看到了他的困境 可是你无能为力 为什么? |
[09:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:13] | Because you are also a tortoise. | 因为你也是乌龟 |
[09:38] | Guys, you should take a look at this. | 朋友们 你该来看看这个 |
[09:48] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[09:50] | I thought I liked to sleep in. | 我想我喜欢睡在里面 |
[10:06] | – Dr. Reimer. – Colonel Carter, Colonel Mitchell. | Reimer博士 Carter上校 Mitchell上校 |
[10:09] | I understand you’ve got a bit of a medical mystery on your hands. | 我意识到你手头上有一些难解的医学难题 |
[10:12] | What we have here is a village full of skeletons. | 为什么这个村庄到处都充满了尸体 |
[10:14] | We found a few lying on the ground, | 我们发现有些躺在地上 |
[10:16] | but most seem to have died in their beds. | 但大多数都是死在床上 |
[10:18] | I think we can rule out violence. | 可以排除是暴力死亡 |
[10:20] | Anything left besides bones? | 除了骨头还有什么吗 |
[10:22] | Sorry, Doc, whatever happened here happened a long time ago. | 很抱歉 博士 看来这些事的发生已经有很长一段时间了 |
[10:25] | Let’s go take a look. | 我们走 去看看 |
[10:38] | Did the village records give an indication as to what befell these people? | 村庄的记录上有提到 这些人到底发生什么事了吗? |
[10:41] | No, but it does make mention of some Ancient lore tied to the area. | 但却有提到有些古人的知识 曾在这个区域出现过 |
[10:45] | According to legend, a cave overlooking the village | 根据传说Morgan Le Fay曾经住在 |
[10:47] | was once home to Morgan Le Fay. | 可以俯橄整个村庄的山洞里 |
[10:51] | In Arthurian myth, Morgan was a powerful sorceress. | 在亚瑟王的神话中 Morgan拥有强大力量的女巫 |
[10:54] | King Arthur’s half-sister and an adversary of Merlin. | 是亚瑟王同父异母的姐姐 是Merlin的对手 |
[10:57] | That would suggest she may have had a hand in | 那样就说明她可能支配着 |
[10:59] | the disappearance of the weapon we seek. | 我们正在寻找的消失的武器 |
[11:01] | Now, Morgan, like Merlin, was a purported magic-user, | 现在 Morgan 喜欢Merlin 是传说中的魔法拥有者 |
[11:04] | so it makes sense that, again like Merlin, she was once Ascended. | 那样也就可以解释了 她也进化过(升天) |
[11:07] | One who foresaw the dangers presented to her and her kind | 她目睹了这个武器 |
[11:10] | by a weapon capable of destroying Ascended beings. | 给升天的人带来了致命的伤害 |
[11:12] | So she took the weapon from Merlin and went into hiding. | 所以她把Merlin的武器带走了然后隐居 |
[11:15] | On three possible worlds. This being one. | 很有可能在那三个星球中 这就是其中之一 |
[11:19] | We’ve got to find that cave. | 我们要找到那个洞穴 |
[11:26] | Why did I have to tag along on this little hike? | 我们还要像这样流浪多久 |
[11:28] | You got somewhere else you need to be? | 那还有别的地方要去吗 |
[11:31] | Yeah, how about at home in bed? | 是的 家里的床 |
[11:33] | I got pulled off inoculation duty on 865 to come here and pull a double shift. | 我刚在865上执行完任务 又被叫到这里来轮班 |
[11:37] | I’ve been up 18 hours straight. | 我已经18小时没有睡了 |
[11:43] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[11:46] | Birds. | 鸟吗… |
[11:49] | What birds? | 什么鸟 |
[11:51] | My point exactly. I first noticed it in the village, now here in the forest as well. | 我的观点是正确的 我第一次注意到它是在村庄 现在是在森林 |
[11:57] | An unusual stillness. | 不寻常的平静 |
[11:59] | There are no birds, or any other animal life, for that matter. | 这里没有鸟 没有任何生物 |
[12:04] | All right. So what happened to them? | 是的 他们怎么了 |
[12:18] | Vala. I’m Dr. Hutchison. | Vala. 我是Hutchison博士 |
[12:23] | Have a seat. | 这边坐 |
[12:26] | So, how are you feeling? | 那么 你觉得怎么样啊 |
[12:29] | Very well. Very well. | 很好 很好 |
[12:32] | Well, you know, all things considered. | 你知道综合各方面情况来说 |
[12:36] | I mean, you’d assume I’d be a prime candidate for acculturation difficulty, | 我的意思是 你要假设我是你遇到过 在文化差异上是最麻烦的考生 |
[12:39] | enduring feelings of displacement and alienation. | 长久感觉到居无定所和疏远 |
[12:44] | Perhaps even a little paranoid ideation. | 有时还会异想天开 |
[12:49] | But the truth is I was able to adopt an abstract attitude, | 但事实是我采用一种 更有深度的方式来看待事物 |
[12:53] | which allowed me to release some of my repressed feelings, | 可以让我释放被压抑的情感 |
[12:57] | ultimately providing me with a cathartic actualization. | 最后可以让我积极面对现实 |
[13:01] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[13:03] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[13:14] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[13:16] | Maybe it’s the wrong cavern. We should continue searching the area. | 可能不是这个洞 我们要继续搜寻这个区域 |
[13:19] | It’s getting dark out, Daniel. We should head back to the village. | Daniel外面很黑 我们该先回村庄 |
[13:24] | Ackerman. | |
[13:27] | Yo, Ackerman! Wake up. | 你, Ackerman! 醒醒 |
[13:29] | – What happened? – We’re done. | 发生什么了 我们结束了 |
[13:35] | Sorry, Jackson. | 抱歉 Jackson |
[13:47] | Are you familiar with inkblot tests? | 你听说过字迹测验吗 |
[13:50] | Okay. I’m going to show you a series of images, | 我会向你展示一连串的图片 |
[13:53] | and I just want you to say the first thing that comes to your mind. | 你只要说 他们给你的第一感受 |
[13:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:01] | Courage. | 勇气 |
[14:10] | Respect. | 尊敬 |
[14:14] | You look at this inkblot and the first thing that pops into your head is respect? | 你看着这副图 第一个到你脑中的映象是尊重 |
[14:18] | Yes. Respect. | 是的 尊重 |
[14:21] | Okay. Vala, this is called a projective test. | 很好 Vala 这是一种投射测试 |
[14:24] | It’s designed to allow me a little insight into your emotional state. | 其设计的意义是让我对你内心的 情感有所了解 |
[14:27] | I just want to get to know you better, not pass judgment on you. | 我只是想要了解你 而不是审判你 |
[14:31] | I want to help, but to do that, I’m going to need you to be completely honest | 我只是想帮你更有效的进行 我需要你完全诚实 |
[14:35] | and spontaneous with your answers. Do you understand? | 你在自问自答 你明白吗? |
[14:38] | – Of course. – Okay. | 当然 好的 |
[14:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:42] | Kindness. | 仁慈 |
[14:55] | Red team’s wrapping it up. | 红队伪装起来 |
[14:58] | Figured we’d do the same. | 我们又无功而回 |
[15:00] | This can’t be a dead end. There has to be something here. | 不该是这样的 这里应该有些什么的 |
[15:04] | Take it up with Landry. | 带回去给Landry看看 |
[15:06] | You can come back tomorrow, knock yourself out, | 你明天能回去了 提醒你 |
[15:08] | strain your eyes all you want. | 你的双眼疲劳就要休息 |
[15:12] | You’re right. I could probably get a fresh start in the morning. | 你是对的 早晨的时候是一个新的开始 |
[15:25] | All right, let’s go home. | 好的 我们回家吧 |
[15:27] | Hang on a minute. Where’s Ackerman? | 等一下Ackerman在哪里 |
[15:29] | Ackerman, come on! Bernie! | Ackerman, 起来! Bernie! |
[15:41] | Ackerman. Let’s go. | Ackerman. 我们走 |
[15:48] | Yo, Ackerman! Wake up. Come on. | Ackerman 醒醒 起来 |
[16:03] | He’s asleep. What the hell kind of diagnosis is that? | 他睡着了 这算什么诊断 |
[16:08] | Dr. Reimer says he won’t know more until he’s completed all the blood work. | Reimer博士说血液还没分析出来前 他什么也不知道 |
[16:11] | There’s got to be something more to it, like a coma. | 肯定没有那么简单 好像是昏迷 |
[16:14] | No, I’m afraid not. | 我怕不是昏迷 |
[16:16] | Coma patients don’t respond to outside stimuli. Pain, sound, touch. | 昏迷的病人不会对外界作出回应 疼痛 声音 触摸 |
[16:21] | Ackerman responds to all three. He even flinches, reacts in his sleep state. | Ackerman对这三种都有回应 他甚至在睡眠中作出退缩反应 |
[16:25] | – Why can’t we wake him up? – I don’t know. | 为什么我们叫不醒他 我不知道 我们要作更多测试 |
[16:27] | I need to do more tests before I can say anything for sure, | 在我可以确定的说些什么 |
[16:30] | and we have to contact Stargate Command | 我们要通知星门总部 |
[16:32] | and have them send out the necessary equipment. | 让他们送出必要的设备 |
[16:34] | I’m sorry, is that not something you’d be better off doing back at the base? | 抱歉 回到地球上研究不是更好吗 |
[16:38] | Ideally, yes, but, unfortunately, and just like Ackerman here, | 理想的说 是可以的 但是很不幸 就像Ackerman |
[16:43] | all of our blood work shows an elevated white cell count | 我们的血液表明 我们的体内的白细胞 |
[16:45] | and a marked increase in serotonin levels. | 和血清胺正在迅速增长 |
[16:48] | Whatever it is, we’ve all been infected. | 无论是什么 我们都被感染了 |
[16:52] | You think this is the same thing that killed the villagers? | 你认为这和杀死村民的是同一个原因 |
[16:55] | Let’s just say, for the time being, | 只是说 暂时的 |
[16:58] | I recommend we all try and stay awake for as long as possible. | 我们最好尽一切可能要保持清醒 |
[17:02] | If we fall asleep, we may never wake up. | 如果睡着了,就再不会醒了 |
[17:11] | We’re sending the medical supplies through now, Colonel. | 我们现在传医疗用品过去,上校 |
[17:14] | Roger that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[17:16] | Sure you don’t want a little more help? I can send another team in Hazmat. | 你确定不需要点帮助?我可以多派一分队到Hazmat |
[17:19] | Until we know what we’re dealing with, sir, that would just be risking more lives. | 直到我们知道与谁交易 长官 那很冒险 |
[17:23] | – We can handle it. – Understood. | 我们可以处理 理解 |
[17:34] | I’m awake. I’m awake. | 我醒着呢 我醒着呢 |
[17:38] | Compliments of Dr. Lam. | 称赞一下Lam博士 |
[17:40] | We have dextroampheta-something, | 我们有一些药片 |
[17:46] | moto-whatchamacallit, caffeine pills, and good old-fashioned coffee. | 咖啡因药片 过期的咖啡 |
[17:56] | Go easy there, Grimsby. | 放松点Grimsby |
[17:58] | How long have you been awake for? | 你已经清醒着多久了 |
[17:59] | I don’t know, what, 24 hours? | 我不知道 24小时 |
[18:02] | Yeah, talk to me when you get to 40. | 等到了40个小时再说吧 |
[18:08] | – You’ve pulled all-nighters before, right? – Yeah, loads of them. | 你以前也熬夜过吧 是的 很多次了 |
[18:12] | This feels worse, doesn’t it? | 这让人感觉很糟糕 是吗 |
[18:15] | Yeah, I thought it was only me. | 我还以为只有我什么感觉呢 |
[18:17] | I, too, am more fatigued than I would have expected. | 我比预期的感觉更疲乏 |
[18:19] | It has to be the infection. | 这是有传染性的 |
[18:21] | It doesn’t just keep you from waking up, | 它不只让你醒不过来 |
[18:22] | it makes you want to sleep in the first place. | 他让你无论在哪里都想睡觉 |
[18:25] | Well, in that case, Teal’c? | 那样的话 Teal’c? |
[18:28] | I prefer to rely on my tretonin. | 我更依赖与Tretonin |
[18:32] | Cheers. Reimer. | 干药 Reimer |
[18:35] | – What you got? – Since we started monitoring him, | 有什么进展吗 我们开始监视他们了 |
[18:39] | Ackerman has been in Stage 4 level, | Ackerman已经处在第四睡眠期 |
[18:41] | what they call delta sleep or slow-wave sleep. | 他们叫做三角洲睡眠期或慢波睡眠期 |
[18:44] | We also noted that his brain is producing a surprising amount of melatonin. | 我们还记录了他的大脑内部 分泌了大量的褪黑素 |
[18:49] | It’s a hormone synthesized from serotonin, a sleep-inducing agent. | 这是由胺中分泌出来的 睡眠诱导因子 |
[18:52] | That’s what’s keeping him asleep. | 那就是为什么它沉睡的道理了 |
[18:54] | So all you’ve got to do is figure out why his brain is producing the melatonin. | 那我们就是要弄明白 大脑为什么会分泌出那么多褪黑素了 |
[18:57] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在研究呢 |
[19:01] | Jackson, what did you find in the town records? | Jackson…你在小镇的记录上找到什么了吗 |
[19:05] | A handwritten entry from the village doctor | 村庄里的医生手写的记录 |
[19:07] | in which he mentions a sleeping sickness that affected the town. | 提到了睡眠疾病侵袭了村庄 |
[19:09] | Now, he doesn’t go into any great detail | 但不是很详细 |
[19:11] | but it does make mention of a possible source for what was happening. | 但是确实提到可能来源于 |
[19:14] | Morgan Le Fay. See, it seems the villagers believed | Morgan Le Fay 村民们相信因为他们 |
[19:18] | she cursed them for revealing her whereabouts | 把她的住处泄漏给了亚瑟王 |
[19:19] | when King Arthur and his knights came looking for her. | 所以她诅咒了他们 |
[19:22] | – So did Arthur find her here? – Probably not. | 那亚瑟王找到她了吗 可能没有 |
[19:25] | If the villagers believed she cursed them, then it’s more than likely she escaped. | 如果他们相信是她诅咒了他们 看来她逃走了 |
[19:28] | In any case, we have to go back to that cave. | 不管怎样还是要去山洞 |
[19:34] | General, just wondering if they’ve reached a decision on my mental well-being yet. | 将军 我想知道 心理测试结果出来了吗 |
[19:39] | Dr. Hutchison isn’t finished with you yet. You’re to meet with him again later today. | Hutchison博士还没有决定 你今天还要再见它一次 |
[19:48] | If I may speak candidly, General. | 容我直率的说将军 |
[19:51] | I have a feeling that Dr. Hutchison is somewhat troubled. | 我有种感觉Hutchison博士那里有些问题 |
[19:56] | In fact, I think he may be suffering from Klinefelter syndrome, | 事实上 我认为他脑子不太清楚 |
[20:01] | though you didn’t hear it from me. | 你没有听我说过哦 |
[20:03] | The only thing Dr. Hutchison is suffering from is the headache you gave him. | Hutchison博士的头痛就是 你给他带来的困扰 |
[20:07] | I suggest you stop playing games and start taking this evaluation very seriously. | 我建议你认真的接受评估 |
[20:11] | I thought I was. | 我认为我很认真 |
[20:13] | Let’s call that delusional memory. | 我们把那个叫做错位记忆 |
[20:26] | You know, it was Jackson’s idea | 你知道这是Jackson的主意 |
[20:28] | to come back here and check this cave out again. | 回到这里再检查这个洞 |
[20:30] | I can’t help noticing he’s the only one who didn’t make the trip. | 我却想要提醒他 他是唯一一个没有跟着来的 |
[20:33] | Daniel Jackson made it clear that his time would be better spent | Daniel Jackson 分得很清楚 |
[20:35] | continuing his research of the town records. | 他的时间最好放在研究小镇记录上 |
[20:39] | Here. | 这里 |
[20:41] | Dr. Reimer wanted us to take some soil samples. | Reimer博士想要我们带一点土壤样本回去 |
[20:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:47] | Just in case this is where Ackerman picked up the infection. | 要排除Ackerman是否是在这里受到感染 |
[21:02] | Hmm. | |
[21:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:11] | Hello. May I have a moment of your time? | 你好 能占用你一会儿时间吗 |
[21:14] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m just on my way out. I’ve got a meeting. | 很抱歉 我马上要出去 我要开个会 |
[21:16] | With Dr. Hutchison, I know. That’s why I’m here. | 和Hutchison博士 我知道 这就是我来这里的原因 |
[21:19] | I promise to be quick. | 我保证很快就结束 |
[21:22] | My name is Richard Woolsey. | 我是Richard Woolsey |
[21:24] | I work for the International Oversight Advisory, | 我为IOA工作 |
[21:27] | a civilian-run organization made up of representatives from the various nations | 一个由各国代表组成的 针对星门计划的 |
[21:30] | involved in the Stargate Program. | 联合监控组织 |
[21:32] | And what can I do for you, Mr. Woolsey? | 那我能做什么呢Woolsey先生 |
[21:34] | Why don’t I tell you what we can do for you. | 为什么不说我们能为你做什么呢 |
[21:40] | We can see to it that you pass your psychiatric evaluation with flying colors, | 我们能保证让你通过心理测试 并且有很好的分数 |
[21:45] | effectively putting any doubts Stargate Command may have about you to rest. | 这足以消除星门指挥部对你的疑虑 |
[21:51] | And what would you want in return? | 你要以什么作为回报呢 |
[21:56] | Just a little insight into the weekly goings-on here at Stargate Command. | 只是想要你报告一下 内部指挥活动的进程 |
[22:01] | You see, despite the fact that all signatories to the Gate Alliance Treaty | 你看排除事实不说 所有的星门联盟成员 |
[22:05] | are de facto partners in the Stargate Program, | 事实上都是星门组成的一部分 |
[22:09] | my employers are often left out of the loop | 我的雇主常常被排除在外 |
[22:12] | when it comes to the more sensitive developments here on the base. | 当基地上有一些敏感问题发生时 |
[22:16] | We’d just like you to keep us updated is all. | 我们只是想让你让我们知道最新情况而已 |
[22:19] | So you want me | 那么你想要我 |
[22:24] | to be a spy. | 作奸细 |
[22:33] | I’ve read your file, Ms. Mal Doran. | 我读过你的文件了 Mal doran. |
[22:36] | I don’t think what we’re asking is that unusual | 我不认为我们所要求的很过分 |
[22:39] | for someone with such a colorful history. | 对于向你这样拥有多彩人生的人 |
[22:53] | Cam, Teal’c? I think I found something. | Cam, Teal’c?我想我发现了一些东西 |
[23:00] | What you got? | 发现什么 |
[23:01] | Well, it’s a faint energy spike. I almost went past without noticing it. | 这里是信号衰弱区 我差点要忽略它了 |
[23:17] | Shazam! | |
[23:23] | – I guess Daniel was right after all. – Yes, he was. | 这证明Daniel是对的 是的 他是对的 |
[23:28] | We should check this out. | 我们要检查一下 |
[23:30] | Would it not be prudent for one of us to return these samples to Dr. Reimer | 我们其中一个先把样本送回去给Reimer博士 |
[23:33] | as quickly as possible? | 这样更谨慎一些 |
[23:35] | No, he’s right. | 他是对的 |
[23:36] | We’re on the clock and we have no idea how deep this hole is. | 我们时间紧迫 我们也不知道洞有多深 |
[23:40] | All right, I’ll go back. | 好 我回去 |
[23:44] | Stay in radio contact. At least as long as you can. | 保持无线电联系 尽你所能 |
[24:01] | Do you really think these will hold me? | 你认为真的有用吗 |
[24:03] | Oh, those aren’t restraints. We’re hooking you up to a polygraph. | 这不是要限制你 我们只是把你和仪器和你联系再一起 |
[24:07] | It’s also known as a lie detector. | 这也被叫做测谎仪 |
[24:09] | It measures certain variables, like blood pressure and heart rate, | 它测量一些变量 就像血压 心率 |
[24:12] | to determine whether you’re being truthful or not. | 来辨别你所说的真实性 |
[24:14] | Oh. I see. | 我明白了 |
[24:17] | All right. Let’s get started, then, shall we? | 好的,我们开始吧,可以吗? |
[24:21] | And what’s your name? | 你的名字 |
[24:24] | Vala Mal Doran. | |
[24:27] | Where did you spend the last week on Earth? | 你上星期在地球上干什么 |
[24:31] | Here at Stargate Command. | 在星门指挥部 |
[24:35] | – Have you ever stolen anything? – No. | 你偷过东西吗 没有 |
[24:43] | That depends on how you define “stolen.” | 那在于你怎么定义“偷”了 |
[24:46] | These are control questions designed to gauge your reaction | 这是控制类的问题 设计来测试你的反应的 |
[24:49] | by eliciting both truthful and deceptive answers from you. | 可以得出你的答案的真实或欺骗性 |
[24:52] | You’re doing fine. Just | 你做的很好 只是 |
[24:55] | try to relax. | 放松一点 |
[25:01] | You’re looking very nice today. | 你今天看上去很漂亮 |
[25:04] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:07] | – You’re looking rather dashing yourself. – Oh, thanks. | 你也看上去很帅气 谢谢 |
[25:14] | I mean, nice. | 我的意思是 很好 |
[25:19] | I mean, not objectionable. | 我得意思是 不让人讨厌 |
[25:31] | Colonel, come take a look at this. | Colonel过来看看这个 |
[25:37] | This was in that soil sample you brought back from the cave. | 这是你从洞里带来的土壤样本 |
[25:41] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[25:43] | I believe it’s a parasite. | 我相信这是一种寄生虫 |
[25:47] | – Is it dead? – No, it’s dormant. | 死了吗?没有 静止的 |
[25:51] | Ackerman may have somehow awakened one. | Ackerman可能唤醒了一个 |
[25:55] | Well, how? It doesn’t seem to respond to movement. | 怎么样唤醒的呢? 看上去没有什么运动现象啊 |
[25:58] | Excuse me. Let’s see what happens | 不好意思 让我们看看他是怎么发生的 |
[26:05] | when they come in contact with live tissue. | 当他们接触时活组织 |
[26:18] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[26:21] | I’ll lay odds that’s your culprit right there. | 果然如我所想 |
[26:24] | These people would have had no understanding of microbiology. | 这些人对微生物学没有认识 |
[26:28] | They probably came up with the story of Morgan’s curse | 他们认为这是睡神的诅咒 |
[26:30] | because they couldn’t comprehend what was happening to them. | 但却不能真正领会真相到底是什么 |
[26:34] | Hey. | |
[26:38] | Where’s Grimsby? | Grimsby在哪里 |
[26:41] | He said he was on his way back. He isn’t here? | 他说他在回来的路上了 他不在那里吗 |
[26:45] | Oh, no. | 不在 |
[27:00] | Perhaps we should rest. | 可能我们该休息一下 |
[27:05] | No. That’s a bad idea. | 不 那是一个坏主意 |
[27:09] | And I am starting to regret staying up late | 我开始后悔出任务前的那天晚上 |
[27:11] | to watch Deuce Bigelow: European Gigolo last night. | 熬夜到很晚才睡了 |
[27:15] | Check that, I regretted it almost immediately. | 检查一下,一想到这里就后悔了 |
[27:22] | – Am I imagining things, or… – I heard it as well. | 是我的幻觉还是… 我也听见了 |
[27:34] | Grimsby! | |
[27:41] | Sam? | |
[27:55] | Well, we found Grimsby. He’s asleep, and we can’t wake him. | 我们找到Grimsby了 他睡着了 我们叫不醒他 |
[28:02] | Dr. Reimer? | Reimer博士? |
[28:07] | What’s wrong? Has his condition changed? | 什么问题?他的情况有转变吗? |
[28:10] | Well, you could say that. | 可以那么说 |
[28:14] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[28:26] | I see evidence of a ruptured aneurysm near the pineal gland. | 我看到的迹象表明是松果腺附近的动脉瘤破裂 |
[28:30] | There’s something else in here. | 这里还有其他的东西 |
[28:40] | What the hell? | 该死的这是什么 |
[28:42] | Morphology is identical to the parasite we found in the soil sample. | 我们找到的这个和土壤里的寄生虫是一样的 |
[28:45] | Only it’s grown 1,000 times bigger. | 只是比原来的大了几千倍 |
[28:57] | I’m assuming things didn’t go well. | 我认为事情进展的并不顺利 |
[29:11] | I fail to see the point of that ridiculous exercise, | 我不知道这个测试的意义何在 |
[29:16] | unless its purpose was to thoroughly humiliate me. | 除了要彻底的羞辱我以外 |
[29:21] | Those questions weren’t intended to shed light on my character | 那些问题是有意来探究我的品性呢 |
[29:24] | or delve deeply into my subconscious. | 还是研究我的下意识 |
[29:30] | They were merely little reminders as to exactly why | 事实上他只是提醒了我 |
[29:35] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[29:39] | Then I take it you’ve carefully considered our offer and come to a decision? | 我认为你该仔细考虑一下 然后做一个决定 |
[29:47] | I have. | 我有决定了 |
[30:00] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[30:12] | Okay, question. | 问吧 |
[30:16] | If what took out the village is what killed all the wildlife around here, | 如果灭绝村庄的村民和杀死所有生物的是同一种生物 |
[30:21] | how come that little sucker’s alive and kicking? | 那他怎么还能活蹦乱跳的 |
[30:24] | It may possess a natural immunity to this mysterious affliction. | 也许他有一种天然免疫系统来维持生命 |
[30:27] | Yeah, that’s exactly my point. | 那确实是我的观点 我们要做的就是抓一只 |
[30:30] | So, all we got to do is catch Joe Bob there, | |
[30:35] | take him back up to Carter and Reemer… Reimer, whatever. | 放进袋子带给Carter和Reimer 无论怎样 |
[30:39] | They reverse-engineer an antidote and Bob’s your uncle. We sleep till Tuesday. | 制造出一种疫苗我们就能睡到星期二了 |
[30:45] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[30:47] | Yeah. | |
[30:50] | Carter, it’s Mitchell. | Carter这里是Mitchell |
[30:56] | We have progressed too far within the cave system. | 我们进洞穴太深了 |
[30:58] | Yes, we have. | 是的 |
[31:00] | All right, well, we’ll nab Junior first, | 好了 我们要先抓一个再说 |
[31:03] | then we’ll call Carter when we get back up to the surface. | 当我们回到地表的时候然后我们呼叫Carter |
[31:27] | Progress? | 进展怎么样 |
[31:29] | We’ve been theorizing that when the parasite enters the bloodstream, | 我们得出了一个结论 当虫子进入血液后 |
[31:33] | it triggers the body’s immune response and the production of serotonin. | 引起了身体免疫系统反应 |
[31:37] | Then it makes its way to the patient’s brain, where it lodges and feeds. | 而产生褪黑素 然后把受害者的大脑当成寄居点 |
[31:43] | Feeds? | 喂养 |
[31:47] | – On what? – Melatonin. | 吃什么呢?褪黑素 |
[31:50] | Our analysis showed the parasite we removed from Ackerman | 我们的分析表明我们从Ackerman体内 |
[31:54] | gorged itself on the stuff. | 拿出的那个虫 |
[31:55] | It stimulates the production of melatonin, which floods the body, | 里面全是褪黑素 他刺激了褪黑素的生长 |
[31:58] | that’s why the urge to sleep is so powerful. | 那就是他为什么引起睡眠了 很有力的说明 |
[32:01] | And once you give in, the parasite just keeps on feeding | 一旦你放弃 那虫子就会以你为食 |
[32:09] | until the engorged parasite affects the surrounding cranial tissue, | 那只虫子吃的饱饱的 |
[32:13] | eventually provoking a lethal aneurysm. | 影响到你周围的脑组织 |
[32:16] | But we’re thinking that it may be possible to starve out the parasite, | 但是那很可能使寄生虫无处觅食 |
[32:22] | so, to that end, | 最后就导致死亡 |
[32:23] | we have isolated a specimen that we awakened from a dormant state. | 我们有一个隔离样本 我们从静止状态中唤醒了他们 |
[32:29] | Dr. Reimer? Dr. Reimer! | Reimer博士 Reimer博士 |
[32:35] | It’s his heart! | 心脏起博器 |
[33:02] | Sam… | |
[33:06] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[33:19] | – Oh, I’m sorry. – Ah, Vala. | 我很抱歉 Vala |
[33:22] | Oh, not you again. | 又是你 |
[33:23] | You know, you have another scheduled appointment. | 你知道的 你还有一个会面 |
[33:25] | What would be the point of that? | 重点在哪里呢 |
[33:26] | You people have already made up your minds about me. | 你已经做好了对我的决定了 |
[33:28] | Is that what you think? | 你是那么认为的吗 |
[33:30] | Well, it’s not like I haven’t encountered this sort of thing before. | 我又不是没有遇到过这种情况 |
[33:33] | You know, I saw it every day in the eyes of the people | 你知道 我每天都看到 |
[33:35] | who couldn’t separate me from the Goa’uld who enslaved them. | 那些不能区别我和Goa’uld的人对我的眼光 |
[33:37] | So, you know, instead of becoming a victim of their arrogance and stupidity, | 你知道与其变成受害者 |
[33:41] | I chose to take advantage of it. So I lied, I cheated, and I stole. | 我选择利用它 所以我欺骗 撒谎 偷窃 |
[33:46] | I’m not going to apologize for it and, to be perfectly honest with you, | 我从来不为这个道歉 |
[33:49] | I can’t guarantee that I won’t do it again. All right? | 我保证不会再做一次 我也不会为此而道歉 可以吗? |
[33:54] | Of course, I have recently found myself risking my life | 当然 我最近发现我会冒着生命危险 |
[33:58] | for something other than my own personal benefit. | 去做和我利益毫不相关的事 |
[34:01] | Maybe it’s just a phase. Hold it, please. | 可能这只是一个阶段 等等 |
[34:03] | Or maybe it’s because, for the first time, I’ve actually met someone | 可能这是因为第一次 |
[34:06] | who, in some small way, actually believes in me, | 碰到至少有点信任我的人 |
[34:09] | but I’m sure you’re right. I’m sure it will pass. | 而我知道你是对的 很快这就会成为历史 |
[34:12] | What? | 看什么 |
[34:18] | Daniel! | |
[34:20] | – You can’t fall asleep. Do you hear me? – Yeah. | 你不可以睡 你听见我说话了吗 |
[34:27] | We can’t take any more of these, either. | 我们不能再吃了 |
[34:30] | With our serotonin and melatonin levels spiking, it’s too dangerous. | 这里面所包涵的物质已经超过 我们身体所能接受的了 |
[34:34] | We’re going to have to rely on each other, all right? | 我们还要彼此依靠,好吗? |
[34:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:03] | Easy, there. | 放松 在那里 |
[35:07] | Easy. Don’t worry. | 放松 不要担心 |
[35:11] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[35:20] | I’ve got it, Colonel Mitchell! | 我抓到了 Mitchell上校! |
[35:30] | On your feet, Colonel Mitchell. | 站起来Mitchell上校. |
[35:32] | There is much ground to cover if we are to reach the surface. | 离地表还有一段距离呢 |
[35:34] | No, you… You go ahead without me. I’m just going to… | 不 你…你在我前面走 我只是要… |
[35:38] | I’m just going to stay here. I’m cooked. | 我只是想要呆一会儿 |
[35:41] | Then I will carry you if I must. | 如果有必要我会背你的 |
[35:43] | Forget it. No. | 忘了吧 不 |
[35:48] | Tretonin or not, it’s going to catch up with you at some point. | 我马上就会赶上你 |
[35:53] | The important thing for you is to take Kermit back to Carter | 现在你最重要的就是把Kermit带回给CARTER |
[35:58] | and what’s-his-name | 他叫什么 |
[36:00] | and get them started on the cure. | 让他们研究出治疗方法 |
[36:03] | Indeed. I will return for you, Colonel Mitchell. | 确实 我马上回来找你Mitchell上校 |
[36:10] | And I’ll be | 我也会 |
[36:12] | right here | 在这里 |
[36:14] | waiting on you. | 等你 |
[36:22] | Sam! Sam. | |
[36:25] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我什么都做不了了 |
[36:27] | You have to. You got to hang in there just a little while longer. | 你一定要 你一定要坚持住 |
[36:38] | In here! Dr. Jackson, Colonel Carter, where’s the rest of your team? | 在这里 Jackson博士Carter上校 你的其余队员呢 |
[36:43] | Reimer and Ackerman are dead. | Reimer和Ackerman都死了 |
[36:45] | – Teal’c and Mitchell went to the caves. – What caves? | Teal’c和Mitchell到山洞去了 什么山洞 |
[36:51] | Get them in the isolation pods. | 把他们放到隔离箱 |
[36:57] | No, wait. Wait. | 不 等一下 等一下 |
[37:03] | No, wait. | 不 等一下 |
[37:06] | We can’t go to sleep. | 我们不能睡着 |
[37:08] | It’s okay. We’ll take care of you. | 一切都好了 我们会照顾你的 |
[37:10] | No, you don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[37:13] | The parasite. It feeds on… | 那个寄生虫 |
[39:00] | Take it easy, Teal’c. We’ve got you. Take it easy. | 放松Teal’c 我们找到你了 放松 |
[39:07] | We’ve got some sort of animal here. We need to take it to the lab. | 我们找到了那种动物 我们该把它带到实验室 |
[39:20] | Yeah, I was getting worked up, cussing at Teal’c, telling him to, “Go on. Leave me.” | 我还醒着 因为Teal’c 我和他说继续 不要管我 |
[39:25] | Must have been 20 minutes before I realized he had gone | 当我意识到他离开的时候 一定有20分钟 |
[39:29] | and I was sitting there talking to myself. | 我坐在那里自言自语 |
[39:32] | What about you? Any hallucinations? | 你有任何幻想吗 |
[39:34] | Yeah, when they put me in the pod, I imagined I was being put in a coffin. | 当他们把我放到隔离箱 我以为自己被放到棺材里了 |
[39:37] | I thought I was being buried alive. | 我以为我被活埋了 |
[39:39] | Well, rise and shine. How are you feeling? | 都恢复啦 你感觉怎么样 |
[39:42] | Rested and raring to go, sir. | 休息够了准备开始任务 长官 |
[39:44] | I assume Dr. Lam got you up to speed. | 我猜Lam博士让你们都恢复了 |
[39:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的长官 |
[39:47] | Between the sample they collected from Teal’c | 在Teal’c收集的样本的基础上 |
[39:49] | and the research Dr. Reimer and I conducted, | 还有我和Reimer博士的研究 |
[39:51] | they were able to produce a serum that effectively isolated the parasite | 他们制造了一种免疫血清 有效孤立寄生虫 |
[39:54] | and starved it out. | 然后饿死它 |
[39:55] | I just hate that that cave was a dead end. We went through all that for nothing. | 我讨厌在那个洞里 我们一点线索也没有找到 |
[39:59] | I wouldn’t say that exactly. | 我不能确认 |
[40:00] | I did find one reference in that library that might prove to be useful. | 我在图书馆里找到了一些参考 那可能会使论证容易一点 |
[40:04] | Atlantis. | |
[40:05] | You think the location of Merlin’s weapon is hidden in their database? | 你认为Merlin的武器位置在于那个隐藏的基地? |
[40:08] | I think it’s worth checking out. | 我认为这值得去验证 |
[40:14] | Carter. | |
[40:16] | I see. We’ll be right there. | 我明白了 我们马上就去 |
[40:20] | There seems to be a problem in the gate room, sir. | 星门那里好像有问题,长官 |
[40:27] | I never liked you and I know you can hear me. | 我讨厌你,我也知道你能听到我的话 |
[40:30] | Dial the gate now! Dial the gate! | 现在就拨号 拨号星门 |
[40:34] | Don’t make me come in there! You stop it. | 不要逼我进去 你给我住手 |
[40:37] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[40:39] | I’m leaving. | 我要离开 |
[40:41] | I’m not staying somewhere where I’m not welcome, | 我不想呆在不欢迎我的地方 |
[40:43] | and don’t even think about making me stay against my will. | 不要想把我留下 |
[40:45] | Wouldn’t dream of it. But I figured you’d want to stay | 从没有想过 我认为你是想留下来的 |
[40:48] | after going through all the trouble of passing the psychiatric evaluation. | 再经过了那么多困难 通过了心理测试 |
[40:54] | I passed? | 我通过了? |
[40:55] | Dr. Hutchison seems to think that you have a lot of potential. | Hutchison博士认为你很有潜力 |
[41:00] | He does? | 他说的 |
[41:01] | He feels you can make a significant contribution here at Stargate Command, | 他感到你会为星门指挥部作出巨大贡献 |
[41:05] | and I agree. | 我也这么认为 |
[41:07] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[41:18] | I’m a little | 我有点… |
[41:20] | overwhelmed. | 过于激动了 |
[41:24] | But as my first official act, I’d like to report a rather disagreeable little man. | 作为我的第一个正当职务 我要举报一个小人 |
[41:30] | That would be me. | 那就是我了 |
[41:31] | Mr. Woolsey’s offer was part of the test. | Mr.Woolsey’s是测试的一部分 |
[41:33] | We wanted to make sure we could trust you. | 我们想要确定我们可以信任你 |
[41:37] | I knew that, but were his sexual advances part of the test? | 我知道,他的性骚扰也是测试的一部分吗 |
[41:41] | What? That’s… General, I can assure you… | 什么?将军 我可以保证 |
[41:44] | Well, I would have even considered playing along, | 我会考虑一下呆久一点 |
[41:46] | but some of his requests were… | 但他的一些请求 |
[41:48] | Well, a little unusual, even for me. | 有些不同寻常 特别是对我 |
[41:52] | General, I would never… General… General, wait… | 将军 我从来没有…将军…将军 等一下 |
[41:59] | So when do I get one of these SG-1 badges? | 那我什么时候可以加入SG-1 |
[42:02] | You don’t. You’re not a member of SG-1. | 还不行,你还不是SG-1的一员 |
[42:07] | You’re a probationary member of Stargate Command | 你是星门指挥部的一个候补 |
[42:09] | who will be subject to some very intensive scrutiny for the next few months. | 再以后的几个月中你将会被进行严密的训练 |
[42:13] | Oh. | 哦 |
[42:16] | Don’t screw up. | 别搞砸了 |
[42:24] | And welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[42:27] | See, I still think it’s cause for celebration, so I say we go out, have lunch, and I’ll pay. | 我仍旧认为这值得庆祝 那么我们出去,吃午餐 我请客 |
[42:33] | Pay with what, exactly? | 用什么请 |
[42:35] | Well, Daniel will cover me until I get my share of the loot. | Daniel会付的,等我拿到战利品的分成 |
[42:41] | Loot? | 战利品 |
[42:43] | Yeah, from all the treasures we’re going to bring back from our off-world travels. | 再对那些失落的星球探索时的战利品 |
[42:48] | What, I have to wait until I’m off probation before I can start collecting? | 我要等到试用期结束才能开始收集吗? |