时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate SG-1. | 上集提要 |
[00:04] | Whoa! | |
[00:05] | Whoa! | |
[00:09] | – What are you doing? – I don’t know, sir. | 你在做什么? 我不知道,长官 |
[00:11] | The Colonel must have input new stargate locations into the computer. | 上校一定已经输入了新的星门地址 |
[00:14] | Jaffa number in the millions, spread across the vastness of the galaxy. | 数百万的Jaffa 正在这个巨大的星系 |
[00:17] | What you need right now is a strong leader. | 现在你需要的 是一个强有力的领导者 |
[00:20] | You. | 你? |
[00:23] | Guys! We’ve got a problem. | 弟兄们 我们有麻烦了 |
[00:26] | Ba’al’s been busy. | Ba’al很忙 |
[00:28] | He’s been gathering up stargates | 他自从上几周 |
[00:29] | from all over the sector for the last several weeks. | 已知在各个地方收集星门 |
[00:31] | In Arthurian myth, Morgan was a powerful sorceress, | 在亚瑟王的传说中 摩根是一个强大的女巫 |
[00:34] | King Arthur’s half-sister and an adversary of Merlin. | 亚瑟王同父异母的姐妹以及Merlin的对手 |
[00:37] | That would suggest she may have had a hand | 这或许能够说明她得到了 |
[00:39] | in the disappearance of the weapon we seek. | 我们寻找的小时的武器 |
[00:40] | We’re looking for the names of two planets known on Earth in ancient times | 我们正在寻找两个星球的名字 |
[00:44] | in the dialect of Old English as Castiana and Sahal. | 在地球的远古时代的古英语方言中 被称为Castiana和Sahal |
[00:47] | Taoth Vaclarush and Valos Cor. | Taoth Vaclarush以及Valos Cor. |
[00:49] | You’re not really a hologram, are you? | 你并不是真正的全息影像图,不是吗? |
[00:51] | You have your answer, Daniel Jackson. I suggest you act on it. | 丹尼尔 你已经得到了你的答案了 我建议你现在就开始行动 |
[01:00] | – What’s the latest from the search parties? – Nothing much to report, sir. | 从搜索救援组 得到的最新消息是什么? 并没有什么要报告的,长官 |
[01:04] | The toxic atmosphere on Castiana is slowing us down considerably. | Castiana星球上有毒的大气 使得我们行动缓慢 |
[01:07] | Now, we found evidence of stone structures on Sahal, | 现在我们在Sahal的石头建筑上 找到了证据 |
[01:10] | but they appear to have been abandoned over 40,000 years ago. | 但他们似乎已经在4万多年之前被遗弃 |
[01:13] | – So basically we’ve got nothing. – Not yet. | 所以基本上说来 我们什么都没有得到 目前还没有 |
[01:16] | You went all the way to the Pegasus Galaxy, | 你们一路去到飞马座星系 |
[01:18] | had a face-to-face encounter with a full-blown Ascended being, | 得到一个与一名古人 面对面相遇的机会 |
[01:21] | came away with not one but two gate addresses, | 但是却不得不独自离开 除了得到两个星门的地址 |
[01:24] | and they both turn out to be dead ends? | 然而这两个地址都被证明是死胡同 |
[01:27] | Well, see, that’s the part that doesn’t make any sense, sir. | 你知道,这部分没有任何意义 |
[01:30] | If Morgan didn’t want us to find Merlin’s weapon, | 如果摩根不想让我们发现Merlin的武器 |
[01:32] | then why tell us anything at all? We must be missing something. | 他们为什么还要告诉我们 关于这个武器的事情呢? 我们一定遗漏了什么 |
[01:35] | That’s what Doctor Jackson keeps telling me. | 这就是Jackson博士一直对我说的 |
[01:37] | You heard from Daniel? | 你从丹尼尔那里听到的? |
[01:39] | He checked in from Camelot this morning. | 他今天早上从亚瑟王的宫殿开始查起 |
[01:41] | He’s convinced that the answer is somewhere in Merlin’s library. | 他确信答案就在Merlin的图书馆中的某处 |
[01:45] | But he hasn’t found anything yet. | 但是他还没有发现任何东西 |
[01:47] | Sorry to interrupt, General. You’re needed in the control room. | 将军,对不起,打扰一下 控制室需要你 |
[01:57] | What is it, Chief? | 这是什么,中士? |
[01:58] | We just received a heads-up from NORAD, sir. | 我们刚刚从北美司令部收到这个,长官 |
[02:01] | An Al’kesh bomber just entered Earth’s atmosphere about four minutes ago. | 一个Alkesh炸弹在四分钟之前进入地球的大气层 |
[02:04] | Bearing indicates Cheyenne Mountain. | 方位朝向夏安山 |
[02:08] | Two F-16’s out of Peterson have been re-routed to intercept. | 两枚f16导弹已经被重新部署进行拦截 |
[02:11] | I’m patching us in. | 我把无线电接进来 |
[02:13] | Repeat, you have entered a Flight Restricted Zone | 重复 你已经进入了飞行禁区 |
[02:15] | and are requested to land immediately. Please respond. | 你必须立即着陆 请回答 |
[02:23] | Stargate Command, this is Bearcat One. | 星际之门指挥部,这是勇士一号 |
[02:25] | Alien vessel is unresponsive. Should we engage? | 外星战舰没有回复 我们要交战吗? |
[02:28] | If they were friendly, they wouldn’t be flying silent. | 如果他们是友好的 他们不会静音飞行 |
[02:30] | – Maybe their communications are down. – We can’t take the chance. | 或许他们的通讯设施损坏了 但是我们不能冒险 |
[02:33] | Bearcat One, this is General Landry. | 勇士一号 这是Landry将军 |
[02:35] | You are clear to engage. | 你可以进入战斗 |
[02:44] | The alien vessel has been disabled. They’re coming down hard. | 外星战舰已经被摧毁 他们正在下坠中 |
[02:47] | I’ve got projected coordinates. We’re on it, sir. | 我接通了项目协调员 我们已经准备好了,长官 |
[03:11] | What’s the situation, Major? | 上尉,现在是什么情况? |
[03:13] | The area has been secured. No one onboard except for the pilot. | 整片区域是安全的 除了飞行员,机上没有人 |
[03:16] | – He’s being treated for minor injuries. – Let’s have a look at him. | 他受了一点伤,正在接受治疗 让我们看看他 |
[03:26] | Ah, at last. The welcoming committee. | 终于 欢迎委员会 |
[04:46] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[04:47] | We know that Ba’al has come to Earth before without being detected. | 我们知道Ba’al以前曾经到过地球 而并没有被侦测到 |
[04:51] | Presumably by cloaked cargo ship | 大概是被货船所掩护了 |
[04:53] | or by using Asgard beaming technology from high orbit. | 或者是从高处的轨道上使用Asgard的光束技术 |
[04:55] | Exactly. So why would he fly an Al’kesh directly to Stargate Command? | 完全正确 那么 为什么他要驾驶一艘Al’kesh飞船 直接冲向星际之门指挥部? |
[04:58] | Maybe he was planning to attack. | 或许他想要攻击 |
[05:00] | – No. Even Ba’al’s not that crazy. – I wouldn’t be so sure. | 不会,即使是Ba’al也不会那么疯狂 我也不能很肯定 |
[05:03] | Well, this is interesting. | 这个真有意思 |
[05:05] | There’s a signal coming from inside the interrogation room. | 从审问室内部有信号传来 |
[05:09] | He must have implanted himself with a locator beacon. | 他一定把定位光束植入自己体内 |
[05:12] | No doubt he’s expecting his people to beam him out at some point. | 不用怀疑 他正期待着他的人民 在某个时候 用光束把他传出这里 |
[05:15] | – Better not hold his breath. – Why not? | 他最好不好摒住呼吸 为什么不要 |
[05:17] | Well, after the stargate was stolen two years ago, | 在星门被偷走以后 |
[05:19] | we installed jamming devices to prevent anyone | 我们安装了防干扰装置 |
[05:21] | from locking onto a signal from within the base. | 来阻止任何人企图锁定 从基地内部传出的信号 |
[05:23] | General. Has he said anything? | 将军 他说什么了吗? |
[05:26] | Only that he won’t talk to anybody but SG-1. | 他不想和任何人说话 除了SG-1的队员 |
[05:29] | Lucky us. | 我们真幸运 |
[05:31] | Well, frankly, I’m inclined to let him rot. | 老实说 我更倾向于让他在那里老死 |
[05:33] | That’s all right, sir. We’ll talk to him. | 那好吧 长官 我们…我们会和他谈 |
[05:36] | After all, he did come all this way. | 毕竟 他远道而来 |
[05:45] | Colonel Mitchell. | 米歇尔上校 |
[05:47] | Colonel Carter, Teal’c. | 卡特上校 Teal’c |
[05:51] | Qetesh. | |
[05:53] | She goes by Vala now. | 她现在叫做Vala |
[05:55] | Always did, really. | 我真的一直叫做这个名字 |
[05:57] | We’ve been authorized to give you the time of day, | 我们被授权给你一天时间 |
[05:58] | – so make it quick and make it good. – Of course. | 所以尽快地说 好好的说 当然 |
[06:01] | I understand your reluctance to trust me, so I’ll be succinct. | 我理解你们不信任我 所以我会简单明了的说 |
[06:05] | It’s the clones. They want me dead. | 克隆人 他们想要我们死 |
[06:07] | – That would make all of us. – Dead, huh? | 那会使我们所有的人 死亡? |
[06:10] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么? |
[06:11] | Short-sheet the bed? Cheat at cards? | 把床单剪短?打扑克作弊? |
[06:13] | You must understand that what I did was out of necessity. | 你必须了解我做的并不是必须的 |
[06:16] | You were the ones who invited the Ori into this galaxy. | 你们是把Ori引入这个星系的人 |
[06:18] | I was merely trying to preserve a safe haven | 我仅仅是想要为自己找一个安全的庇护所 |
[06:20] | for myself and a few good friends. | 以及一些新的…朋友 |
[06:23] | You mean slaves. | 你指的是奴隶? |
[06:25] | So you stole a few stargates, tried to set up your own network, | 所以你偷了几个星门 想要试图建立你自己的网络 |
[06:28] | yada, yada, yada. We were there, remember? | 记得吗?我们也在那里 |
[06:30] | Luckily, I wasn’t. | 幸运的是,我不在那里 |
[06:32] | I had to hear about your heroics third-hand. | 我不得不从别人那里 听你的英雄事迹 |
[06:35] | I also had to hear about how you thwarted my attempts | 我总是听说你怎么阻止我 |
[06:38] | to gain control of the Jaffa High Council. | 控制Jaffa高等议会 |
[06:40] | But none of this explains why the clones would turn on you. | 但是这并不能解释 为什么这些克隆人转而对付你 |
[06:43] | That’s probably because there’s a little more to his plan than he’s letting on. | 可能是因为有比他计划透露的更多的东西 |
[06:47] | Perceptive, as usual. | 就像通常那样,可以理解 |
[06:53] | Didn’t Daniel tell me something about a very powerful weapon | 难道丹尼尔没有告诉你 一个非常强大的武器 |
[06:56] | in the hands of the Jaffa on Dakara? | 在Dakara星球的Jaffa手里吗? |
[06:59] | It’s not a weapon, technically. | 从技术上讲,这并不是一件武器 |
[07:01] | It was a device that was originally used by the Ancients | 它是一种装置最初是由古人用来 |
[07:03] | to seed all life in this galaxy. | 寻找这个星系中所有的生命的 |
[07:05] | But we did adapt it to destroy the replicators. | 但是我们把它调整成 杀死复制者的武器 |
[07:08] | Using my simultaneous dialing program, I might add. | 通过使用我的同步拨号程序 我想补充这一点 |
[07:11] | Am I correct in assuming that this device can be adapted to kill organic life as well? | 如果我的假设是正确的话 那么这个装置也能被改装成 杀死所有的生物的武器 |
[07:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:18] | – Now it’s starting to make sense. – It is? | 现在,开始有些意思了 是吗? |
[07:21] | Well, you must remember that I have intimate knowledge | 你必须记住我有一些隐秘的知识 |
[07:24] | of just how depraved the Goa’uld can be. | 关于一些堕落的Goa’uld会怎么样 |
[07:27] | You are suggesting that Ba’al attempted to gain control of the High Council | 你在暗示Ba’al想要控制Jaff高等议会 |
[07:30] | in order to gain access to the Ancient device. | 从而得到接近古人装置的机会 |
[07:32] | With the purpose of wiping out all life in the galaxy, | 为了消灭这个星系中的所有生命 |
[07:34] | except his own little corner, of course. | 当然,除了他自己独立的小王国 |
[07:38] | That was Anubis’s plan. | 这就是Anubis的计划 |
[07:40] | I never said it was original. | 我从没有说过这是最初的计划 |
[07:43] | But if I’d succeeded, the Ori would have lost interest and been on their merry way. | 但是如果计划成功了 Ori将失去对这个星系的兴趣 他们将重新寻找目标 |
[07:48] | You were going to save the galaxy by destroying pretty much everyone in it? | 你想要通过消灭这个星系中的一切 来拯救整个星系? |
[07:54] | But your clones figured out you weren’t going to bring them along, didn’t they? | 但是你的克隆人发现你不会带上他们 |
[07:58] | They served their purpose. | 他们为自己的目的行动 |
[08:00] | But what can I say? Their egos were beginning to be a problem. | 我能说什么呢?他们的自我主义开始成为一个问题 |
[08:04] | Well, they are your clones. | 他们是你们的克隆人 |
[08:06] | What I don’t understand is, after this particular revelation, | 我不懂的是 在你揭示的这些事情之后 |
[08:10] | you thought SG-1 would want to help you. | 你认为SG-1会帮助你 |
[08:14] | Because I can help you. | 因为我能帮助你们 |
[08:15] | With what? | 用什么? |
[08:17] | Your search for Merlin’s weapon, of course. | 你们寻找的关于Merlin的武器 当然 |
[08:25] | Sir? Agent Barrett’s here to see you. | 长官?巴雷特代理人想要在这里见你 |
[08:28] | – Barrett. What can I do for you? – I’m here for the prisoner, sir. | 巴雷特 我能为你做些什么? 长官,我来这里是为了这个犯人 |
[08:33] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[08:34] | Ba’al. | |
[08:36] | I have an official request for his transfer into NID custody. | 我有官方的委托 把他转送到NID看守所 |
[08:42] | You gotta be kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[08:45] | We caught him. We can handle it. | 我们抓到他 我们能够处理这件事情 |
[08:48] | Well, with all due respect, sir, it’s my understanding | 长官,用尊重的表达 我的理解是 |
[08:51] | he basically flew himself into your front door. | 基本上他是自己飞到你们的门口 |
[08:54] | Look, nobody wants a jurisdictional tug of war here. | 听着,没有人想要司法竞争 |
[08:57] | We’ve been investigating the Goa’uld infiltration of the Trust | 我们已经调查了Goa’uld渗透到Trust组织 |
[09:00] | for two years now. I’m telling you, it’s a global conspiracy. | 两年了 我告诉你 这是个全球性的阴谋 |
[09:04] | Political and corporate connections in over a dozen countries, | 政治与经济上的联系 在超过10多个国家… |
[09:08] | your prisoner is at the top of the pyramid. | 你的犯人处于金字塔的最顶端 |
[09:09] | We don’t even know if he’s the real Ba’al. | 我们甚至不知道 他是不是真实的Ba’al |
[09:11] | Even if he’s a clone, I bet you he’s got enough information | 即使他仅仅是一个克隆人 我打赌,他已经得到足够的信息 |
[09:14] | to bring down the whole organization. | 来瓦解整个组织 |
[09:17] | We could wipe them out. | 我们可以消灭他们 |
[09:18] | Well, you’re just gonna have to wait your turn. | 你不得不等一下 |
[09:20] | Right now, we’ve got bigger fish to fry. | 而现在,我们准备钓更大的鱼 |
[09:24] | Anubis told me of the weapon and of its power. | Anubis告诉过我这个武器 以及这个武器的威力 |
[09:27] | He dedicated considerable effort to finding it during his time | 为了找到这个武器他付出了巨大的努力 |
[09:30] | in our plane of existence, but he never succeeded. | 当他在我们星球的控制期内 但是他没有成功 |
[09:34] | And you have the address? | 你现在有星门的地址? |
[09:36] | Actually, you have the address. | 事实上,你们有地址 |
[09:39] | It’s among those Colonel O’Neill obtained during his encounter | 就是在O’neill上校得到的那些地址中 |
[09:41] | with the Ancient repository of knowledge on the planet you call P3R-272. | 当他进入古人知识库的时候 在你们叫作P3R-272的星球上 |
[09:47] | There are thousands of addresses on that list. | 在这个名单上有上千个地址 |
[09:49] | Exactly why you’ll never find it on your own. | 事实上 为什么你们自己没有发现 |
[09:53] | I, however, have information that will allow you | 然而,我有信息可以让你们 |
[09:55] | to narrow down your choices considerably. | 显著的缩小搜索范围 |
[09:59] | All I ask in return is that you eliminate the clones. | 而我所要求的回报就是你们消灭克隆人 |
[10:03] | And we do that exactly how? | 我们要怎么做? |
[10:05] | It should be easy enough to track them down. | 把他们消灭应该是很容易的 |
[10:06] | I implanted a locator chip in each one when I created them. | 当我创造他们的时候 我在每个人体内植入了定位芯片 |
[10:09] | That’s funny, because we detected a locator chip in you. | 有趣,因为我们在你的体内 也侦测到一个定位芯片 |
[10:13] | I had to implant one in myself in order to gain their trust. | 我也不得不植入一个在我自己体内 来得到他们的信任 |
[10:18] | You can use the tracking system onboard my Al’kesh. | 你可以使用我Al’kesh船上的追踪系统 |
[10:20] | They’ll never see it coming. | 他们永远不会知道它的到来 |
[10:22] | Well, that is a truly incredible story, | 那真是一个不可思议的故事 |
[10:26] | in every sense of the word. | 在各种意义上来说 |
[10:28] | I should also mention that every one of my clones knows about Merlin’s weapon. | 我应该告诉你们 我的每一个克隆人 都知道Merlin的武器 |
[10:31] | And if any of them, at any point, were captured by the Priors, | 如果他们中的任何一个 在任何地点被Priors抓到 |
[10:34] | and were it to somehow slip out | 然后走漏出 |
[10:36] | that the SG-C computer contains the location of a weapon deadly to the Ori… | SG-C的电脑中包含着能够致Ori死亡的武器的地址 |
[10:41] | Their Priors would stop at nothing to have it within their grasp. | Priors将用尽一切办法找到这个武器 |
[10:45] | It is, of course, your decision. | 当然,这是你们的决定 |
[10:48] | I leave it in your very capable hands. | 我把这个决定权 留给你们 |
[11:01] | You can’t seriously think that he’s telling the truth. | 你并不真的认为 他说的是事实吧 |
[11:04] | The whole truth? Of course not. | 整个事实?当然不信 |
[11:07] | But there’s too much at stake here not to investigate. | 但是这会变得很冒险如果我们不去调查的话 |
[11:10] | And in the meantime? | 同时 |
[11:11] | What am I supposed to tell my superiors? | 我应该向哪位上司汇报呢? |
[11:14] | That’s your problem. | 这是你的问题 |
[11:19] | We managed to activate the tracking system on the Al’kesh, and this | 我们成功的激活了Al’kesh上的追踪系统 |
[11:25] | is what we got. | 这就是我们得到的 |
[11:28] | – Those are the Ba’als? – More like dots, really. | 这些是Ba’al的克隆人? 事实上,更像点 |
[11:34] | Get it? Dots, balls. | 明白了?点,球… |
[11:39] | Anyway, we worked up those files with the current locations, | 不管怎么说,我们整理这些文件 找到正确的位置 |
[11:43] | showing the addresses and any available intel. | 显示地址与定位芯片 |
[11:46] | All right, so what kind of trap are we looking at? | 好的 那么我们会遇到什么陷阱呢? |
[11:48] | I don’t think it would be as simple as an ambush, | 我不认为这会像伏兵那么简单 |
[11:50] | not while we have him in custody. | 没有Goa’uld |
[11:52] | No Goa’uld would sacrifice himself like that. | 会像这样牺牲自己 |
[11:54] | – What do you think, sir? – I say we give it a go. | 你在想什么,长官? 我说我们要走了 |
[11:57] | Remind me to give you a primer on the meaning of the word “sir.” | 告诉你一个初级词汇“长官”的意思 |
[12:01] | But she’s right. | 但是她是对的 |
[12:02] | We won’t know if Ba’al is serious or not | 我们并不知道Ba’al是不是在讲真话 |
[12:04] | until we test out some of these addresses. | 直到我们测试出一些地址 |
[12:07] | Some of this intel seems pretty sketchy. | 一些定位芯片 看上去相当粗略 |
[12:10] | I’m familiar with this planet. | 我很熟悉这个行星 |
[12:12] | – It used to belong to Camulus. – Can you get us in? | 它原来属于Camulus 你能带我们进入吗? |
[12:16] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[12:22] | You sure you want to bring her along on this one? | 你确定你带她参与这次行动? |
[12:25] | Jackson says she’ll be useful. Now’s her chance to prove it. | Jackson说她会有用的 现在她有机会证明这一点了 |
[12:27] | But Dr. Jackson isn’t here, and it seems to me | 但是Jackson博士并不在这里 在我看来 |
[12:29] | he’s the only one she ever listens to. | 他是她唯一听从的人 |
[12:31] | Yeah. Some of the time. | 是啊,有些时候 |
[12:33] | You don’t think you can control her? | 你认为你不能控制她? |
[12:35] | No, I know I can’t control her, | 不,我知道我控制不了她 |
[12:37] | but that’s pretty much par for the course. | 但是对于这次行动很公平 |
[12:39] | Sir, Carter and I are the same rank, | 长官…Carter和我是同样的军衔 |
[12:43] | Teal’c’s an alien, Jackson’s a civilian. | Teal’c是个外星人Jackson是个平民 |
[12:45] | I learned a long time ago I don’t control anything. | 我在很久之前就知道 我不能控制任何人 |
[12:49] | Who does? | 谁能够呢? |
[13:01] | – How do I look? – Turn around. | 我看上去怎么样? 转过去 |
[13:05] | Yeah, you look great. | 嗯 你看上去不错 |
[13:07] | A little more enthusiasm from you next time. Thank you. | 从下次开始会更有激情的 谢谢 |
[13:11] | – What? – Zat! | 什么? 那是什么? |
[13:14] | This is my first real mission through the gate, | 这是我通过星门 第一次真正的任务 |
[13:16] | and I’m the only one who knows the terrain. | 我也是唯一一个了解地形的人 |
[13:18] | Then try not to get us killed. | 请尽量不要让我们死在那里 |
[13:27] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[13:31] | And what? | 什么? |
[13:34] | Well, it’s a ring platform, somewhat hidden, | 这是环形平台 然而被隐藏在… |
[13:36] | but it’s a backdoor, if you will. | 但是如果你愿意,它有一个后门 |
[13:38] | Okay, but it doesn’t do us much good if we can’t activate it. | 但是它并不能带给我们什么好处 如果我们不能激活它 |
[13:41] | Leave that to me. | 把它交给我 |
[13:43] | Hang on. | 等等! |
[13:45] | Hang on! | 等等! |
[13:48] | Where’s she going? | 她去那里了? |
[14:18] | – What the hell are you doing? – I alerted a Jaffa patrol to our presence. | 你到底在做什么? 我拉响了Jaffa的侦查警报 |
[14:21] | Obviously! Do you mind if I ask why? | 显而易见 我能问你为什么要这么做吗? |
[14:23] | So they’d sound the alarm and send reinforcements. | 这样他们听到警报就会增派援兵 |
[14:26] | Oh, well, that’s… | 那么… |
[14:28] | That’s brilliant! | 这太聪明了 |
[14:29] | Hey, how come I didn’t think of that? | 为什么我没有想到这点? |
[14:31] | My dear Colonel, where do you think the reinforcements will come from? | 我亲爱的上校 你认为那些援兵会从那里出现? |
[15:04] | You can thank me later, by the way. | 顺便说一下,你以后会谢谢我的 |
[15:39] | Jaffa! | |
[15:46] | Don’t shoot. | 不要射击 |
[15:48] | I know why you’re here, and you’re making a big mistake. | 我知道你们为什么来这里 你们犯了个很大的错误 |
[15:51] | Oh, let us guess, you’re the real Ba’al. | 让我猜猜,你才是真正的Ba’al |
[15:53] | Precisely. | 正确 |
[15:56] | No doubt the impostor promised you the location of Merlin’s weapon | 不用怀疑,冒名顶替者 答应给你们Merlin武器的地址 |
[15:59] | if you helped him get rid of the rest of us. | 如果你们帮助他摆脱我们 |
[16:01] | That’s right. | 对 |
[16:02] | You do realize he has no idea where it is or how to find it. | 你们应该知道,他根本就不知道 武器在哪里或者怎么找到它 |
[16:05] | – But you do. – Of course. | 但是你知道 当然 |
[16:08] | I obtained the information only after the clones were created | 在克隆人被创造以后我获得了信息 |
[16:10] | and needless to say, I never shared it with them. | 不用说 我从没有和他们分享过这个信息 |
[16:14] | You know what? This is giving me a headache. | 你知道 这使我头痛 |
[16:18] | What do you say we finish this up at home? | 你说什么 让我们在家里完成吧 |
[16:22] | Let’s go, Spartacus. | Spartacus 我们走 |
[16:34] | Oh, yeah. Now I can see the difference. | 现在我能看出差别了 |
[16:39] | I still cannot. | 我仍旧不能 |
[16:41] | Do we really believe only one of them knows how to find the weapon? | 我们真的相信他们中只有一个 知道怎么找到武器? |
[16:44] | This is Ba’al we’re talking about. | 我们谈论的是Ba’al |
[16:47] | I don’t think we can take anything either of them say at face value. | 我认为我们从表面上 不能信任他们中的任何一个 |
[16:51] | So what now, sir? | 那么现在怎么办,长官? |
[16:53] | We’ve got scientists working here, don’t we? | 我们有科学家在这里工作 不是吗? |
[16:55] | Get them on this. See if they can sort out who’s who. | 把他们派到这里 看看他们是否能够分辨谁是谁 |
[17:10] | In the meantime, I think I’m going to have to arrange | 同时 我想我要去安排 |
[17:12] | for separate accommodations. | 分开的住宿 |
[17:19] | I wish I had better news. | 我希望我得到好消息 |
[17:21] | So you’re saying there’s no way to tell them apart? | 所以你在告诉我们 没有办法把他们分辨出来? |
[17:24] | We generated distinct DNA profiles of all four samples, | 对于总共这四个样本 我们分离出不同的DNA序列 |
[17:27] | using a number of analysis techniques. | 通过使用一系列检测技术… |
[17:29] | Sorry? Four? | 对不起,四个? |
[17:30] | We did the host and the Goa’uld separately. | 我们对于寄主和Goa’uld分别处理 |
[17:32] | – Right. – We ran each test five times, | 好的 我们对于每个测试重复5次 |
[17:34] | and in each case, the results were uncanny. | 在每种情况下,结果都一样 |
[17:37] | There was a perfect match across all 13 specific DNA markers. | 对于特定的13个DNA标记 都是很完美的符合 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry, Colonel. | 对不起,上校 |
[17:43] | Either the clones are genetically indistinguishable from the real Ba’al… | 每一个克隆人从遗传学上讲 是不能和真正的Ba’al区别出来的 |
[17:46] | Or we have two clones on our hands and the real Ba’al is still out there. | 或者我们手上有两个克隆人 真正的Ba’al仍然不在这里 |
[17:49] | – Yep. – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:07] | So much for not encountering resistance. | 现在还没有遭遇抵抗 |
[18:09] | I guess some Ba’als are bigger than others, huh? | 我猜想一些Ba’al的克隆比另一些要强大 |
[18:12] | If he’s got a ship back there, we’re screwed. | 如果他有船支援 我们就被困住了 |
[18:14] | We’ve got to find a way around. | 我们不得不在周围另寻出路 |
[18:15] | – You hold this position. I’ll go. – I’ll come with you. | 你坚守这个位置 我去 我和你一起去 |
[18:19] | Let’s draw some fire. | 一些火力掩护 |
[18:30] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你猜想我在想什么? |
[18:41] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[19:01] | Don’t shoot. | 不要射击 |
[19:03] | I am the real Ba’al. | 我是真正的Ba’al |
[19:06] | Sam, we got Ba’al. | Sam,我们抓到Ba’al了 |
[19:08] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[19:09] | So do we. | 我们也抓到一个 |
[19:30] | Chief, got a full count. Two strikes, three Ba’als. | 中士,我们做得不错 两次攻击,抓住三个Ba’al |
[19:35] | That’s clever, sir. | 这很聪明,长官 |
[19:37] | He was thinking that one up the whole way home. | 他在想一个人占据所有的地盘 |
[19:39] | – Yeah, the whole three seconds. – Three point two. | 是啊,整整三秒 3.2秒 |
[19:42] | Good point. | 好主意 |
[19:43] | Well, that ties you with SG-12, | 这个把你和SG-12连在一起了 |
[19:44] | because they brought in two more about an hour ago. | 因为他们在一小时以前抓到了另外两个 |
[19:46] | Damn. | 该死 |
[19:48] | – It’s not a competition. – Says you. | 这不是竞争 你说的 |
[19:58] | General. | 将军 |
[20:01] | Barrett. I was wondering when you’d be back. | 巴雷特 我在想你什么时候回来的 |
[20:04] | I understand you got yourself a few extra Ba’als. | 我知道你自己抓到几个额外的Ba’al |
[20:09] | I don’t suppose you’d consider letting me take a few off your hands? | 我不认为你想让我从你手上带走几个 |
[20:12] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能这么做 |
[20:14] | Not until we figure out which one’s the original, | 直到我们分辨出哪个才是真正的Ba’al |
[20:16] | and whether or not he’s bluffing about Merlin’s weapon. | 以及他是不是在编造Merlin武器的信息 |
[20:21] | Besides, if any of them got wind that we had another agenda, | 另外,如果你们任何一个人觉得厌烦了 我们有另外一个任务 |
[20:24] | that would give them leverage in the interrogation. | 能让他们在审问中起作用 |
[20:27] | Last thing we need is for them to think they have a strong bargaining position. | 我们需要做的最后一件事情 就是让他们认为他们拥有强有力的谈判地位 |
[20:31] | I was afraid you were going to say that. | 我恐怕你要这样说 |
[20:33] | – I assume you spoke to your superiors. – I did. They’re not happy. | 我假定你已经对你的长官说了 我说了 但是他们不高兴 |
[20:37] | The fact is, while the NID does provide civilian oversight of my command, | 事实是NID的确要求平民 来监视我指挥的疏忽 |
[20:42] | I don’t, technically, have to follow their orders. | 技术上说来 我并不是不得不遵从他们的命令 |
[20:45] | At least not until the President tells me to. | 至少在总统没有让我这么做之前 |
[20:48] | They tried that. For the moment, he is backing you. | 当他支持你的一刻起他们想这样做 |
[20:51] | But if your investigation doesn’t turn up anything useful soon, | 我们的调查并没有立刻使得任何事情有用 |
[20:54] | it’s gonna all change. | 这些都将改变 |
[20:55] | Obviously. | 当然 |
[20:57] | I’d like to stay on and observe the interrogations, sir. | 我想要继续留在这里观察这个审讯 |
[21:00] | Any one of them could say something that might turn out to be useful for us. | 他们中的任何一个人说的任何事情 都可能会对我们有用 |
[21:03] | Of course. You’re always welcome. | 当然 你总是受欢迎的 |
[21:06] | What do you got? | 你得到什么? |
[21:07] | Well, sir, SG-14 just arrived with two more Ba’al clones, | 长官 SG-14刚刚又抓到两个Ba’al的克隆 |
[21:10] | which brings us to the end of our list. | 这样我们的名单上的所有人都抓到了 |
[21:13] | Well, you guys got your work cut out for you, huh? | 你们的工作结束了 |
[21:33] | And just how might you be able to help me? | 那么你将怎么帮助我们呢? |
[21:36] | Well, we could spare your life, for one. | 我们可以保留 你们其中一个人的性命 |
[21:40] | You help us find Merlin’s weapon, and I promise, we won’t kill you. | 你帮助我们找到Merlin的武器 我保证我们不杀你 |
[21:44] | No. | 不 |
[21:45] | Instead, you’ll lock me in the basement | 你将会把我锁在这个基地 |
[21:47] | of one of your more appalling penal facilities | 在你们最恐怖的刑事设施中 |
[21:51] | for me to live out the rest of my life in squalor and deprivation. | 对于我来说,我剩余的生命 将会生活在肮脏和被剥夺自由中 |
[21:55] | It’s better than the alternative. Trust me. | 但是这比其他的选择好 相信我 |
[21:58] | You see, here’s what I’m thinking. | 看,这是我想的 |
[21:59] | I’m thinking that you’re not the real Ba’al. | 我想你并不是真正的Ba’al |
[22:02] | I mean, you haven’t even tried to cut a deal, | 我的意思是 你甚至并没有想要取消交易 |
[22:04] | which makes me think that you have no idea how to find the weapon, | 这让我想到你并不知道怎样找到武器 |
[22:07] | therefore you’re just another clone. | 因此,你仅仅是另外一个克隆人 |
[22:13] | I am the real Ba’al, I assure you. | 我告诉你,我是真正的Ba’al |
[22:16] | No, no, think about this. How did we meet? | 不不,想想这个 我们怎么遇到的? |
[22:20] | Do you think the real Ba’al would let himself be captured like that, | 你认为真正的Ba’al会让自己像这样被抓住? |
[22:23] | cowering in the bushes like a scared little bunny rabbit? | 在灌木丛中畏缩 就像一只被吓坏的小兔子 |
[22:28] | That’s better. | 这好些了 |
[22:30] | But I’m still not buying it. | 但我还是不相信 |
[22:33] | You’re trying to goad me into revealing information. | 你们想要刺激我说出那些信息 |
[22:36] | No, I’m just calling it like I see it. And right now, you do not strike me | 我才想到,就像我了解得那样 现在,你没有攻击我 |
[22:39] | as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, | 向那些胁迫者那样威胁一个10岁的男孩 交出他的午饭钱 |
[22:42] | much less run an interstellar empire. | 更不要说对于管理一个星球的帝王 |
[22:44] | Why don’t you have the guard excuse himself for a moment, | 为什么你们不要守卫 离开你们一会 |
[22:46] | and I’ll show you just what I am capable of? | 我会展示给你我的能力 |
[22:49] | See, now I know you’re not the real Ba’al. | 现在我知道你不是真正的Ba’al |
[22:53] | The real Ba’al wouldn’t care about the guard. | 真正的Ba’al不会关心守卫 |
[23:19] | So, | 所以 |
[23:23] | having a tough day, are we? | 我们这一天并不好过,不是吗? |
[23:25] | What do you want, Qetesh? | Quetesh,你想要什么? |
[23:27] | – Is that any way to greet an old friend? – Is that what we were? | 这是向一个老朋友问好的方法吗? 这是我们的过去的方式吗? |
[23:30] | I’ll admit we had our differences. | 我承认我们有不同之处 |
[23:32] | You attacked my fleet at Selenis, crippled my flagship, | 你在Selenis袭击我的飞船 炸毁我的旗舰 |
[23:35] | and killed 10,000 of my best Jaffa. | 以及杀死了我最好的1万名Jaffa战士 |
[23:37] | So I did. | 我是做了 |
[23:40] | But it was nothing personal. | 但是这并不是什么私人事件 |
[23:42] | Anyway, that’s all in the past, | 不管怎么说 这些都是过去的事情了 |
[23:44] | and I’m here | 我现在在这里 |
[23:46] | to talk about our future. | 讨论的是我们的将来 |
[23:49] | “Our” future? | “我们”的将来? |
[23:51] | Well, you must admit there’s always been something between us. | 你必须承认我们之间总有一些事情 |
[23:54] | Even when we wanted to kill each other, | 甚至在我们想杀死对方的时候 |
[23:56] | there was always a certain | 总有一些 |
[24:00] | spark. | 一些火花 |
[24:01] | Perhaps. | 或许 |
[24:03] | But you’ve made your new allegiance clear. | 但是你很清楚的表达了你的忠诚 |
[24:05] | Have I? | 我吗? |
[24:08] | Or have I just been waiting for the right opportunity? | 或者我只是在等待一个合适的机会 |
[24:15] | What sort of opportunity? | 什么机会? |
[24:18] | You know how to find the address. | 你知道怎么找到地址 |
[24:21] | I have the access to the database. | 我有访问数据库的权限 |
[24:24] | You would betray your Tau’ri friends? | 你会背叛你的地球朋友吗? |
[24:28] | Friends | 朋友… |
[24:30] | come and go. | 走着瞧 |
[24:32] | Besides, what use are they going to be to me | 除此之外 他们对于我来说有什么利用价值 |
[24:34] | on their knees before the armies of the Ori? | 在Ori大军到来之前跪着 |
[24:37] | You tell me what you know, | 你告诉我,你知道什么 |
[24:38] | I’ll find the location of Merlin’s weapon, | 我就能找到Merlin武器的地址了 |
[24:40] | we’ll make our escape. | 我们将会逃脱 |
[24:42] | And then we’ll be free to share in the pleasure of each other’s company. | 然后我们就会自由共享快乐 |
[24:48] | An excellent plan. | 一个完美的计划 |
[24:50] | But why wait? | 但是为什么要等待? |
[24:53] | Merlin’s weapon isn’t going anywhere. | Merlin的武器并没有在任何地方 |
[24:56] | We have nothing but time. | 我们除了时间,什么都没有 |
[25:01] | What, here on this rather uncomfortable table? | 什么?这里? 在这个相当…不舒服的桌子上面? |
[25:06] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[25:07] | Well, the security camera, for starters. | 这里的安全监控摄像 |
[25:10] | There’s no way they’d trust me after seeing something like this. | 他们将不再信任我 在寻找到一些类似于这个的东西后 |
[25:15] | Tell them it was part of your interrogation technique. | 告诉他们这是你审问技巧的一部分 |
[25:20] | Oh, come on, be serious. | 得了吧,认真点 |
[25:25] | I am being serious. | 我很认真 |
[25:29] | Aren’t you? | 是吗? |
[25:32] | Your time amongst the Tau’ri is making you soft. | 你在地球的那些时候使得你变得软弱 |
[25:35] | You used to be a much better liar. | 你过去是一个更好的说谎者 |
[25:38] | Don’t say it. | 不要这样说 |
[25:40] | – Your people are getting nowhere, sir. – You think you can do better? | 长官,你的人得不到什么信息 你认为你能做的更好? |
[25:43] | It’s what we’re trained for. | 这是我们的训练之一 |
[25:44] | I could have half a dozen agents here by tomorrow. | 明天我可以在这里部属6个代理人 |
[25:47] | I’m talking about offering our services on your investigation. | 我说的是给你的调查提供我们的装置 |
[25:50] | If any of the Ba’als knows where Merlin’s weapon is, we’ll find out. | 如果Ba’al知道一些事情 我们将会找出来 |
[25:52] | By your own admission, the NID wants this over with as quickly as possible | 通过你自己的许可NID希望这个尽快结束 |
[25:56] | so they can move on to something they think is more important. | 这样他们能够继续做 他们认为更重要的事情 |
[25:59] | Under those circumstances, I think you’ll understand | 在这种情况下我认为你明白 |
[26:01] | why I’d prefer to stick with my own people. | 为什么我更愿意和我的人站在一起 |
[26:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[26:18] | – Mind if I join you? – Please. | 介意我加入你们吗? 当然不 |
[26:23] | So, | 那么 |
[26:26] | how are the interrogations coming? | 审问进行的怎么样? |
[26:28] | You have to ask? | 你不能不问? |
[26:31] | Look, I know you’ve been monitoring the investigation. | 我知道你在监视调查 |
[26:34] | I also know you think we’re wasting our time. | 我也知道你认为我们在浪费时间 |
[26:35] | No. No, I never said that. Not in so many words. | 不 不,我从来没有这么说 不是我说的 |
[26:40] | Look, you guys are fighting a war out there, right? | 看,你们在这里开战了,不是吗? |
[26:42] | We’re fighting it down here. | 我们在这里很克制 |
[26:44] | Believe me, it’s a war. | 相信我,这是一场战争 |
[26:47] | Do you remember two years ago, | 你还记得两年前 |
[26:49] | when the Goa’uld almost took over the Russian government? | 当Goa’uld差一点控制了俄国政府? |
[26:50] | – Do you want to see that happen again? – Of course not. | 你们想要看到这个再次发生? 当然不… |
[26:52] | Then help me. | 那么就帮助我 |
[26:54] | Malcolm, it’s not like we’re gonna keep the Ba’als here forever. | Malcolm,这并不是这样的 我们并不想要把Ba’al永远留在这里 |
[26:57] | Just give us a couple of days, and then you can come in and… | 仅仅是给我们几天然后你就能过来… |
[27:00] | Days. No, this is way too important! | 不,这个太重要了 |
[27:07] | – Are you all right? – This is about us, isn’t it? | 你还好吗? 这是关于我们的事情,不是吗? |
[27:09] | – Excuse me? – Yeah, this is about us. | 对不起 这是关于我们的 |
[27:11] | We obviously have unresolved issues. | 我们绝对有没有解决的事情 |
[27:14] | Look, you’re my friend, and I care about you. | 你是我的朋友,我关心你 |
[27:17] | But don’t push it. | 但是不要催我 |
[27:27] | I need to see the prisoner. | 我想要看看犯人 |
[27:30] | Now. | 现在 |
[27:54] | – General. – Somebody give me some good news. | 将军 有没有人给我一些好消息 |
[27:57] | Sorry, sir, I still don’t have anything useful. | 对不起,长官 我仍旧没有任何有用的信息 |
[27:59] | I didn’t even make it to first base. | 我甚至没有让他开始过 |
[28:01] | Where’s Colonel Carter? | Carter上校在那里? |
[28:02] | She was finishing up last time I saw, | 她结束了吗? |
[28:04] | but I don’t think she has anything to report either. | 但是我也不认为她有什么能够汇报的 |
[28:06] | We’re running out of time. The NID wants the prisoners, | 我们在浪费时间 NID想要这些犯人 |
[28:09] | and the President’s not going to be able to hold them back forever. | 总统并不打算永远关压着他们 |
[28:12] | Or they’re not going to wait. | 或者他们并不需要等 |
[28:15] | – What are you talking about? – Agent Barrett. | 你在说什么? 巴雷特代理人… |
[28:19] | He’s talking to one of the Ba’als. | 他在和其中一个Ba’al在谈话 |
[28:21] | I didn’t give authorization for that. | 我并没有授权这样做 |
[28:24] | Whoa! | 喔 |
[28:29] | Radio. | 无线电 |
[28:31] | This is Colonel Carter requesting backup, Level 16, Corridor B. | 这是Carter上校 请求支援 16层,B走廊 |
[28:35] | Come with me. You, cover both. | 跟我来 你,包抄两边 |
[28:45] | We’re losing containment. | 我们正在丢失这些犯人 |
[28:50] | This is General Landry. | 这是Landry将军 |
[28:51] | I need a full security lockdown of Levels 15 through 17. Now. | 我命令现在封锁和保护整个15到17层 |
[28:55] | And there goes the feed. We’re blind. | 那里是入口 |
[29:17] | – Barrett. – Oh, Sam. | 巴雷特 |
[29:20] | He got away, he took my gun. | 他走了,他拿了我的枪 |
[29:22] | – It’s okay, we’ll get you out of here. – Okay. | 没有关系 我们会让你离开这里 好的 |
[29:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:31] | Going somewhere? | 去哪里? |
[29:40] | Put them with the others. | 把他们和其他人关在一起 |
[29:47] | We have emergency forces in position at all access points, sir. | 我们有紧急军队 在所有出入口的位置把手,长官 |
[29:51] | All three levels are locked down and secure. | 所有的这三层已经被封锁和保护 |
[29:54] | What do you got for me, Doctor? | 你得到了什么,博士? |
[29:59] | Well, we’re thinking our best bet is symbiote poison | 我们在想我们最好的赌注就是共生体毒药 |
[30:03] | introduced in gas form into all three levels. | 把毒药作为气体形式传播到所有的这三层 |
[30:06] | It won’t harm any of our people, | 这不会伤害我们任何一个人 |
[30:07] | but it will kill any of the Goa’uld who come in contact with it. | 但是会杀所有和毒气接触的Goa’uld |
[30:10] | Excellent. Do it. | 太好了,行动 |
[30:11] | Well, it’s not that simple. You see, | 但是,这并不是那么容易 |
[30:13] | we’ll have to use the ventilation system to distribute the gas, | 你知道我们必须要使用通风系统来传播气体 |
[30:16] | and, you know, it’s not really designed for that sort of thing. | 而通风系统并不是设计用来做这类事情的 |
[30:19] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[30:20] | I can run some simulations | 我可以进行一些模拟 |
[30:23] | and determine the optimum points to seal off the levels | 来决定最优点去封闭这些楼面 |
[30:25] | and to insert the gas. But even at optimum efficiency, | 以及散播气体 但是即使在最佳效率下 |
[30:29] | it won’t be distributed evenly. | 它也不是平稳的传播的 |
[30:31] | There’s bound to be dead pockets where the gas will take longer | 肯定有一些死角气体将花很长的时间 |
[30:34] | – before it has any effect. – All right, all right. | 来起作用 不错 不错 |
[30:35] | So what you’re saying is, | 所以你现在说的是 |
[30:36] | depending on location, some of the Ba’als may get advance warning, sir. | 取决于气体散播的选址 一些Ba’al将会得到事前的警告 |
[30:39] | As soon as they realize what’s happening, they’re going to kill the hostages. | 一旦他们意识到发生了什么 他们将会杀死人质 |
[30:41] | Then we must be prepared to provide a distraction | 那么我们必须做一些事情让他们分心 |
[30:43] | at the moment the gas is released. | 当气体被释放出来的时候 |
[30:45] | Go! | 去做吧 |
[31:06] | Get up. We don’t have much time. | 起来 我们并没有很多时间 |
[31:17] | Remember, we can’t afford to be seen until Dr. Lee gives us the signal. | 记住,我们不能被发现 直到李博士给我们信号 |
[31:20] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[31:22] | No improvising this time. We stick to the plan. | 现在没有即兴发挥 我们遵照计划行事 |
[31:24] | Despite the fact that my improvisations have been extremely useful in the past? | 尽管这是我的灵机一动 在过去已经被证明很有用 |
[31:27] | That’s your entry point. | 这是你先入为主的观点 |
[31:38] | Bring her. | 带她进来 |
[31:56] | The access code. Please. | 请输入访问密码 |
[31:59] | You’re trying to download the list of planets from the Ancient database. | 你试图下载行星列表从古人的数据库中 |
[32:49] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[32:51] | We need to join the others. | 我们需要加入其他人 |
[32:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:58] | I’m coming. | 我就来了 |
[33:18] | You want Merlin’s weapon for yourselves. | 你自己想要Merlin的武器 |
[33:20] | A weapon capable of destroying not only the Ori, but the Ancients as well. | 一个不仅仅能够摧毁Ori的武器 同时也能摧毁古人的武器 |
[33:25] | I’d say that’s a pretty valuable commodity. | 我说那是个非常有用的日用品 |
[33:28] | I won’t do it. | 我不会这么做 |
[33:34] | This would be an inappropriate time for heroics, Colonel. | 这会是对于英雄来说不恰当的时机,上校 |
[33:40] | Go ahead and kill me. | 来杀我 |
[33:41] | It’s only a matter of time before we regain control of this level. | 这仅仅是时间问题 在我们重新获得这层的控制权之前 |
[33:45] | Good luck trying to figure out the code before then. | 真幸运在这之前你能找到密码 |
[33:47] | I would never dream of killing you. | 我从没有想过要杀你 |
[33:50] | But I will kill the other hostages. | 但是我会杀死其他人质 |
[33:56] | You start with Agent Barrett. | 从巴雷特代理人开始 |
[34:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:08] | I’ll do it. | 我会给你密码 |
[34:20] | I’m in position, Doc. | 我到位了,博士 |
[34:21] | Level 14, Section C-9 on the ventilation grid. | 14层,C-9部分,在通风格 |
[34:25] | All right. That’s our main access point on the north side. | 好的 这是我们北方的主要通道 |
[34:28] | Now, the first thing you’ll need to do is seal off the vent before the junction. | 现在你要做的第一件事情 就是在连接之前封闭通风口 |
[34:33] | I’m on it. | 我在做 |
[34:40] | Why is this taking so long? | 为什么花了那么长时间? |
[34:42] | It’s a lot of information. | 这里有很多信息 |
[34:43] | You did something to slow the download, didn’t you? | 你做了手脚来放慢下载 不是吗? |
[34:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:49] | Well, it doesn’t matter. You can’t stop us anyway. | 没有关系 不管怎么样你都不能阻止我们 |
[34:53] | Check the perimeter. They’ll be coming soon. | 检查周边 他们马上就要来了 |
[35:35] | Teal’c. Vala. | |
[35:37] | We got a bit of a dead end here. You got Carter’s 20? | 我们在这里钻进了死胡同 你在20楼有没有找到Carter? |
[35:40] | Negative. I am similarly immobilized. | 没有 我几乎停滞不前了 |
[35:51] | Doctor. | 博士… |
[35:52] | We’re setting up five separate access points, | 我们设立了5个单独的进入点 |
[35:54] | they all have to be ready to go simultaneously. | 他们必须准备好同时释放 |
[35:57] | It’s just going to take a minute. | 这只要花费一分钟 |
[36:09] | – I’ll take that. – It won’t do you any good. | 我来拿 这对你没有任何好处 |
[36:13] | They’ll never let you off this base, even if you kill us all. | 他们永远都不会让你离开基地 即使你杀死我们所有的人 |
[36:16] | Yes, that’s what I wanted you to think, | 是的,这就是我让你这样想的 |
[36:18] | otherwise you never would have given me the code. | 不然你永远也不会给我密码 |
[36:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[36:23] | I knew they wouldn’t negotiate. | 我知道他们不会谈判 |
[36:26] | Not even for you. | 甚至对于你也不会 |
[36:29] | Not with something like this at stake. | 更不要说像这样危险的事情 |
[36:35] | Fortunately, | 幸运的是 |
[36:37] | that’s not the plan. | 这并不是整个计划 |
[37:10] | Where the hell is that gas? | 该死的毒气在哪? |
[37:12] | I don’t mean to rush you, boys. | 我不知道你说啥 |
[37:13] | We’re about to be discovered here. | 我们被发现在这里 |
[37:17] | We know you’re back there. | 我们知道你在这里 |
[37:20] | So much for the plan. | 这么多的计划 |
[37:30] | Oh, hell. | 见鬼 |
[37:36] | We have gunfire on Level 16! | 我们听到16层在开火! |
[37:40] | Siler, this is General Landry. Forget about a coordinated attack. | Siler,我是Landry将军 停止攻击 |
[37:45] | Just hit them with as much gas as you can. Now! | 现在,你按下按钮就能释放更多毒气了 |
[37:47] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[38:32] | We have a man down. Are you all right? | 我们有一个人倒下了 你还好吗? |
[38:33] | – We are uninjured. – And Mitchell? | 我们没有受伤 Mitchell呢? |
[38:38] | You okay? | 你好吗? |
[38:40] | – I’m fine. What’s happening? – We got them on the run. | 我很好,发生什么了? 我们必须抓紧了 |
[38:42] | It looks like they’re retreating back to one of the isolation rooms. | 看上去他们在撤退到其中一个隔离室 |
[38:44] | Wait a minute. All of them together? | 等等,他们所有人在一起? |
[38:46] | Yeah. Why? | 对,为什么? |
[38:49] | Sam? | |
[39:18] | Sam? | |
[39:23] | – You’re too late. That’s symbiote poison. – You’re the one who’s too late. | 你太迟了,那个是共生体毒药 你才是太迟了的那个人 |
[39:44] | Get us out of here. | 让我们离开这里 |
[39:56] | How the hell did he do it? | 他怎么做到的? |
[39:57] | It looks like the locator beacons actually served a dual purpose. | 看上去像定位光束事实上有双重目的 |
[40:01] | In close proximity, they combined to amplify the signal enough | 在近距离他们结合在一起能够放大信号 |
[40:04] | to be picked up through our jamming screen. | 大到足以抵抗我们的干扰屏障 |
[40:05] | That’s why he needed us to go and round up all the clones | 这就是为什么 他需要我们把克隆人集合起来 |
[40:08] | and bring them here. He was playing us from the start. | 他从一开始就在玩我们 |
[40:10] | This was all so that he could get his hands on that list of planets. | 同时,他也能染指这些行星的名单 |
[40:13] | He must genuinely believe that Merlin’s weapon is hidden on one of them. | 他一定相信Merlin的武器藏在其中一个行星上 |
[40:16] | Even so, he took a great risk. | 即使这样,他也冒了很大的风险 |
[40:18] | It was only because Agent Barrett violated protocol | 这也仅仅因为巴雷特代理违反了协议 |
[40:20] | that he was afforded the opportunity to escape the interrogation room. | 所以他得到了机会从审问室中逃跑 |
[40:23] | And that was the reason he was able to get all the clones | 这就是他聚集克隆人的原因 |
[40:25] | in one place so that he could beam out. | 所以他可以用光束传输出去 |
[40:27] | So if the whole thing was planned in advance, | 所以如果整件事情 在事先就是计划好的 |
[40:29] | how did he know what Agent Barrett was gonna do? | 他怎么会知道 巴雷特代理人将要做什么? |
[40:38] | Agent Barrett, we need to talk. | 巴雷特代理 我们需要谈谈 |
[40:41] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[40:43] | Did you read the report on Ba’al’s attempts | 你读过报告了吗? |
[40:45] | to gain control of the Jaffa High Council? | 关于Ba’al的企图 |
[40:47] | Yeah, sure I did. | 是的,我的确读过 |
[40:48] | The council members were influenced by some form of mind control. | 议员们被通过一种意识控制影响了 |
[40:52] | Yeah, I remember. So? | 我记得,那么? |
[40:53] | So what were you doing in Ba’al’s cell? | 那么你在Ba’al的单人房间干什么呢? |
[40:55] | I wanted to question him. | 我在审问他 |
[40:56] | – You had no authorization for that. – You were stonewalling me. | 你并没有被授权这么做 你们在妨碍我 |
[41:00] | I decided to take matters into my own hands. | 我决定自己解决这件事情 |
[41:02] | You took your weapon into the interrogation room. | 你把你的武器带到了审问室 |
[41:04] | Yeah. Yeah, I shouldn’t have done that. That was a mistake. | 我并不应该这么做 这是个错误 |
[41:07] | See, the Malcolm Barrett I know | 你知道,我认识的Malcolm Barrett |
[41:09] | would never have made that kind of mistake. | 永远不会犯这种错误 |
[41:10] | Your record indicates your entire career has been strictly by the book. | 你的记录显示了你的全部职业生涯 完全依照书本所说 |
[41:13] | Now, suddenly out of the blue, you’re a cowboy? | 但是忽然,你违反了蓝本 你是个牛仔吗? |
[41:19] | What are you guys saying? | 你们在说什么? |
[41:21] | You think that I’ve been brainwashed? | 你认为我被洗脑了? |
[41:23] | The technology is readily available to the Goa’uld who infiltrated the Trust, | 这种技术的确已经 被渗透入Trust组织的Goa’uld掌握 |
[41:27] | and their loyalty is to Ba’al. | 他们效忠于Ba’al |
[41:29] | Somebody must have given him the specs to our anti-beaming technology. | 有人肯定给了他 关于我们抵御光束技术 的详细资料 |
[41:33] | It’s the only way he could’ve known | 这是他唯一可能获悉的途径 |
[41:34] | that a combined signal would be enough to punch through. | 组合信号能够足够强大 从而抵消我们的防御 |
[41:36] | Yeah. I agree with that, but it wasn’t me. | 是的,我同意 但是不是我做的 |
[41:38] | Ba’al’s plan hinged on knowing in advance | Ba’al的计划的关键是事先得知 |
[41:40] | he’d have the opportunity to get out of that cell. | 他有机会离开单人房间 |
[41:44] | – He knew you were coming. – And this is crazy. | 他知道你会去 这种想法很疯狂 |
[41:46] | You didn’t know you were doing anything wrong. | 你并不知道你做错什么 |
[41:48] | I’ve got to go. I’m due back in Washington. | 我要走了,我必须回到华盛顿 |
[41:51] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你那里都不能去 |
[41:52] | Sergeant! | 军士 |
[41:53] | Hand over your weapon. | 举起你的武器 |
[42:01] | Sam, you know this isn’t true. | Sam,你知道这不是真的 |
[42:11] | Sir, I’m sorry. I should never have given Ba’al that code. | 长官,对不起 我真不应该给Ba’al那个密码 |
[42:15] | You had no way of knowing. | 你事先并不知道 |
[42:17] | Under the circumstances, you did the right thing. | 在那种情况下,你做的很对 |
[42:20] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,长官 |
[42:31] | So what do you think? | 那么你怎么想? |
[42:34] | Think Ba’al really has a way of figuring out where that weapon is? | 你认为Ba’al真的有办法 找出武器在哪里吗? |
[42:37] | Hard to say. | 很难说 |
[42:39] | Anubis knew the addresses of all those planets, and he never found it. | Anubis知道所有这些行星的地址 但是他从来没有找到 |
[42:43] | Mind you, there was only one of him. | 记住,这里只有他 |
[42:47] | Says you. | 说你呢 |