时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Stargate SG-1. | |
[00:03] | Merlin was conducting research on some kind of new invention, | Merlin在进行可以摧毁升天生物的 |
[00:06] | a weapon capable of destroying Ascended beings. | 武器研究工作 |
[00:10] | “Here lies Myrrdin, Archmage of the Round.” | 首席法师Meardon安息于此 |
[00:17] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[00:18] | We’ve seen it used to download information into someone’s mind. | 我们见过其可用来 将信息加载到人脑 |
[00:23] | – You have Merlin’s memories? – Some of them. | 你有Merlin的记忆 |
[00:25] | Earth, Atlantis and the work he did in this lab. | 一部分 地球 亚特兰蒂斯 以及他在这个实验室里的工作 |
[00:31] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[00:32] | First step towards creating Merlin’s weapon. | 制造Merlin武器的第一步 |
[00:34] | I have too many thoughts in my head. I can’t concentrate. I get confused. | 我有太多的想法在脑子里 我无法集中精力 我很困惑 |
[00:38] | – You have to fight it. – I have to let it happen. | 你要与之战斗 我要让它实现 |
[00:49] | Get to the gate! I’ll be right behind you. | 快去星门 快! 我随后就到 |
[01:01] | He was very persuasive. | 他很有说服力 |
[01:03] | “Convert or die.” Yeah, I’d say that’s got some bite. | 不听话就得死 我也觉得够有说服力 |
[01:06] | He said nothing of death. Only salvation and life eternal. | 他没有说死 只有救赎和生命之永恒 |
[01:10] | The blessings of the Ori. | Ori的庇佑 |
[01:12] | He didn’t threaten you? | 他没有恐吓你 |
[01:14] | He spoke of the religion. | 他谈宗教 |
[01:17] | Left this book with us to read and consider. | 留下了这本书让我们阅读和思考 |
[01:20] | Said he’d be back today to hear our answer. | 他说他今天会回来 来听我们的答案 |
[01:23] | Well, you’re not alone. This is happening all over the galaxy. | 你们并不孤独 整个星系都在经历这些 |
[01:26] | Are you saying this Prior’s claims are false? | 你们说先知说的都是错误的 |
[01:28] | We’re saying that book’s got about as much truth in it as The Da Vinci Code. | 我们想说这本书里的真理 应该和达芬奇密码里面的一样多 |
[01:32] | Hey, that’s what they want you to think. | 嘿 这是他们想让你们认为的 |
[01:34] | – They? They who? – I do not understand. | 他们 他们是谁? 我不明白 |
[01:36] | It’s a book from our planet. | 是我们星球的一本书 |
[01:38] | It’s very entertaining, but it is fiction nonetheless. | 很有意思 但是多为虚构 |
[01:40] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我可不那么确定的 |
[01:42] | Okay, I think we’ve gotten a little off point here. | 我觉得我们有点跑题了 |
[01:44] | What evidence do you have to support your position? | 你们有什么证据能证明你们的立场呢? |
[01:46] | Well, we really don’t have any, and we can’t tell you what to do. | 我们的确什么都没有 我们也没法告诉你应该怎么做 |
[01:51] | Obviously, subjugating people by threatening their lives is wrong, | 显然靠恐吓来征服人民是不对的 |
[01:54] | so if you choose to resist, we’ll do our very best to try to help you. | 所以如果你们要反抗 我们会尽我们所能来帮助你们 |
[01:57] | Not that we can make many promises. | 我们无法做出很多承诺 |
[02:00] | But we’ve seen a number of villages just like this one wiped out. | 但是我们的确看到过许多 像你们这样的村庄被夷为平地 |
[02:04] | As I have said, the Prior made no such threat | 如我所说 先知没有威胁我们 |
[02:08] | and spoke upon the positive merits of Origin as true salvation. | 而且是基于Origin的功德作为真正的救赎 |
[02:13] | Soft sell, that’s a new approach. | 来软的 这可是他们的新办法 |
[02:16] | The Prior of Ori returns! | Ori的先知回来了!! |
[02:20] | Listen. No matter which way you’re gonna come down on this, | 听着 无论你们如何决定 |
[02:23] | it’s probably best if that Prior doesn’t know we’re around. | 也许最好不要让先知知道我们在附近 |
[02:27] | You can hide here. | 你们可以藏在这里 |
[02:49] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[02:51] | Thank you, Tevaris. | 谢谢Tevaris |
[02:53] | Have you contemplated your divine right? | 你们考虑过你们神权了吧? |
[02:55] | We have, Prior. We wish to hear more of your wisdom. | 是的 先知 我们希望能够倾听您更多的智慧 |
[03:01] | It is not my wisdom, but the wisdom of the ages | 不是我的智慧 |
[03:04] | passed on to us by the only true gods. | 那是由唯一的真神 传递给我们的时间的智慧 |
[03:09] | Hallowed are the Ori. | Ori圣智! 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[04:23] | Adria must’ve done something to him. I mean, before turning him into a Prior. | Adria一定对他做了什么 我是说 在她把他变成先知之前 |
[04:28] | You mean she brainwashed him somehow. | 你是说她给他洗脑了? |
[04:30] | Well, Daniel would never willingly become one of them like that, preach their beliefs. | Daniel绝对不会愿意这样 去传教他们的信仰 |
[04:33] | He’s damn good at it. | 他太擅长这个了 |
[04:35] | Had those people eating out of his hands | 让那些人对他顶礼膜拜 |
[04:37] | without issuing one tiny little genocidal threat. | 却未动用一丝武力 |
[04:40] | That’s what makes me think there’s still a part of Daniel in there somewhere. | 这就是为什么我觉得他还有一部分是Daniel的原因 |
[04:43] | He’s better than all this. | 他比这些强多了 |
[04:44] | Yes, but we still have to face the very real possibility | 没错 但是我们还是要面对一个可能性 |
[04:48] | that it’s not even really Daniel anymore. | 那不再是Daniel了 |
[04:50] | Having Merlin’s consciousness downloaded into his mind | 有Merlin的意识加载在他的脑子里 |
[04:52] | could have overshadowed Daniel completely, | 可以完全遮蔽Daniel自己 |
[04:54] | weakened him to the point where Adria could do this. | 让他虚弱 以使得Adria可以对他做这些 |
[04:56] | Still, we cannot abandon him. | 我们还是不能放弃他 |
[04:59] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办? |
[05:01] | We go get him, try to figure out what happened, try to undo it. | 我们抓住他 弄明白怎么回事 试着撤消这些 |
[05:05] | – Turn him back. – That’s going to be very risky. | 让他回来 那会相当冒险 |
[05:08] | Could be exactly what Adria is hoping for. She might be using him to get to us. | 有可能正是Adria最希望的 她也许正希望利用他来抓住我们 |
[05:11] | Still, it’s Daniel. | 他…是Daniel |
[05:14] | – If there’s any chance. – We have no choice. | 只要有一丝希望 我们别无选择 |
[05:21] | “Aroden then took off the mask and revealed his face. | Arian摘掉了他的面具 露出了他的面孔 |
[05:26] | “‘Your appearance matters not, ‘ he said. ‘Only the truth of spirit in your heart.”‘ | “你的外表无关紧要” 他说 “只有内心才是重要的” |
[05:33] | Blessed are those that follow the path to Origin. | 保佑那些追随Ori足迹的人 |
[05:45] | Hey, what took you guys so long? | 嘿! 你们怎么这么久才动手? |
[05:53] | – Carter, we got him. – Great. | Carter 我们抓到他了 |
[05:55] | Take us into hyperspace. | 很好 我们进超空间 |
[06:06] | – I take it the anti-Prior device is working. – Well, he didn’t stop us from zatting him. | 我想反先知装置在起作用 他没有阻止我们击昏他 |
[06:13] | Guys? | 同志们? |
[06:19] | Daniel? | |
[06:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[06:24] | We could be asking you. | 我们应该问你 |
[06:27] | Okay, this is not necessary. | 好吧 这不需要 |
[06:30] | No offense, but have you looked in the mirror lately? | 没有恶意 但是你最近照过镜子么? |
[06:33] | I’m not a threat to you. | 我对于你们来说不是威胁 |
[06:34] | In case you change your mind, you should know there is someone | 以防万一你改主意 |
[06:37] | with a finger poised over a button waiting to beam you out into space. | 你应该知道有人的手指就在某个按钮上 等着把你传送到宇宙中 |
[06:41] | We had to let this happen. It’s part of the plan. | 我们必须让其发生 这是计划的一部分 |
[06:45] | – I’m sorry. “We”? – Oh, yeah, myself and Merlin. | 对不起 我们? 没错 我自己和Merlin |
[06:49] | Oh. So he’s still inside you. | 哦 那他还在你身体里 |
[06:51] | Yeah, you remember back on the planet when Adria and I were fighting it out? | 你还记得在那个星球上我和Adria打斗么? |
[06:54] | Yeah, thanks for that, by the way. | 哦 多谢那次 |
[06:56] | Yeah, it’s a good thing you guys got out, too. | 很高兴那次你们都出去了 |
[06:58] | She was way too powerful for me, | 她对我来说太强大了 |
[07:01] | but I couldn’t just let Merlin’s weapon fall into her hands. | 我不能让Merlin的武器落入她手 |
[07:05] | I know it’s our only chance of destroying the Ori. | 我知道这是我们打败Ori的唯一机会 |
[07:08] | You gave in. | 你屈服了 |
[07:11] | More or less. | 一点点 |
[07:18] | Of course, Origin is designed to channel the energy of its followers to the Ori. | 当然 Origin是用来联接追随者和Ori的能量的 |
[07:22] | It’s that unselfish act of giving that leads one’s soul to salvation, | 这种带有私心的给予 会让灵魂得到救赎 |
[07:25] | and ultimately, to Ascension. | 然后最终升天 |
[07:27] | This is no great secret. The Book of Origin says, | 这不是什么秘密 Origin之书说 |
[07:29] | “Make yourself one with the path, and the journey will lead you to eternity.” | 让你自己进入正轨 那旅途将会带你到永生 |
[07:34] | Were it not for the power the Ori draw from our belief, | 如果不是Ori从我们的信仰中得到能量 |
[07:36] | the Ancients would have wiped them out long ago. | the Ancients早就把他们消灭了 |
[07:39] | Why? | 为什么? 你知道答案 你也曾升天过 |
[07:40] | You know the answer. You were once Ascended. | 你知道答案 你也曾升天过 |
[07:44] | Because they won’t tolerate anyone or anything | 因为他们对于不遵守他们共同规定的人 |
[07:46] | that doesn’t follow their collective rules. | 不会加以折磨 |
[07:49] | They claim not to interfere, but they do manipulate. | 他们声称不干涉 但是他们却操纵 |
[07:52] | They use their power to hoard their knowledge | 他们利用他们的能力来掌握知识 |
[07:54] | and prevent those beneath them from reaching their level. | 并且防止低等生物达到他们的层次 |
[07:57] | She seemed to know everything about me. | 她似乎知道我的一切 |
[08:00] | She had a tremendous power of persuasion. | 她很具有说服力 |
[08:05] | It was almost as if I could hear her voice inside my head telling me what to believe. | 就好像我可以在我的脑子里听到她的声音 告诉我去相信什么 |
[08:10] | So I let her believe that she was getting to me, turning me. | 所以我让她相信她说服我了 转变我了 |
[08:17] | – Why? – Because I needed her to trust me. | 为什么? 因为我需要她相信我 |
[08:20] | And did she? Well, don’t get me wrong. | 她相信了? 别误会 |
[08:23] | You’re not a terrible liar, but you’re nowhere near as good as me. | 你不是一个很糟糕的撒谎者 但是还没有我这么强 |
[08:26] | Who is? | 怎么? |
[08:27] | And Adria could see right through me. So how did you manage to fool her? | Adria可以一下就看穿我 你怎么能骗得过她? |
[08:31] | I was able to protect Daniel, make Adria think he had succumbed to her will. | 我能保护Daniel 让Adria相信 他屈服了 |
[08:34] | – Merlin? – It was necessary. | 这是必须的 |
[08:49] | In our time together, I’ve really come to see in you what draws Mother’s affection. | 我们在一起的这段时间 我发现了是什么使母亲喜爱你 |
[08:55] | Affects what? | 喜爱.. 什么? |
[08:57] | It’s very important to me that we save her together. | 我们一起拯救她对我来说非常重要 |
[09:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:06] | I can feel the difference in you. | 我可以感觉到你的不同 |
[09:09] | It’s because you’ve done so much for me, showing me the true path. | 因为你为我做了很多 让我看到了真正的归途 |
[09:15] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[09:18] | And there’s so much more I can do for you, and you for me. | 还有很多我能给你做的 以及你能为我做的 |
[10:04] | So, she trusted you enough to turn you into a Prior. | 所以她如此相信你并把你变为了先知? |
[10:07] | – She had to. – Why, exactly? | 她必须的 到底为什么? |
[10:10] | Because she knew I was her best chance of converting Earth. | 因为她知道我是转化地球的最好机会 |
[10:13] | And me. | 和我? |
[10:15] | Well, that would explain why she wanted to believe you, not why she had to. | 这可以解释为什么愿意相信你 而不是必须相信你 |
[10:19] | She had Merlin’s weapon. She just didn’t know how to finish it. | 她有Merlin的武器 但是不知道怎么去完成它 |
[10:21] | I thought she knew everything. | 我以为她什么都会呢 |
[10:23] | She’s human. Her knowledge is still limited. | 她是人类 她的知识还是有限的 |
[10:26] | But Merlin knew how. | 但是Merlin知道怎么弄 |
[10:28] | It was a quick and easy way to avoid an all-out war | 这是一个快速简单的方法 |
[10:30] | between the Ori and the Ancients. | 来避免Ori和Ancient之间的战争 |
[10:31] | She knows the device can be used to wipe out the Ancients, | 她知道装置可以用来消灭the Ancients |
[10:35] | so I told her I would finish it for her. | 所以我告诉她我会帮她完成 |
[10:39] | – Did you? – Not exactly, but close. | 你做了? 不完全 不过差不多了 |
[10:41] | I needed to have the rest of my plan in place before I finished it. | 我需要在我完成之前将我的计划就位 |
[10:45] | Which is? | 是什么计划? |
[10:47] | – I needed her to make me a Prior. – Hello. | 我需要让她把我变成先知 帅哥 |
[10:50] | So I could steal an Ori ship and fly it through the supergate to the Ori galaxy | 这样我就可以偷一个Ori的飞船 然后让其载有武器通过超级星门飞去Ori星系 |
[10:54] | with the weapon onboard and destroy them. | 然后摧毁他们 |
[10:57] | Okay, one small flaw in that plan. | 好吧 这个计划有个小瑕疵 |
[11:01] | I know. There’s a wormhole blocking the supergate, and that’s why I’m here. | 我知道有个虫洞在挡住超级星门 这就是为什么我来这 |
[11:04] | I need you guys to shut it down. | 我需要你们关掉它 |
[11:18] | He knew he was no match for her, | 他知道他打不过她 |
[11:20] | and he couldn’t let Merlin’s unfinished weapon fall into her hands. | 他不能让Merlin还未完成的武器落入她手 |
[11:22] | So he and Merlin came up with a plan to fool Adria | 所以他和Merlin想了一个计划来欺骗Adria |
[11:25] | into thinking that he had succumbed to her power. | 让她相信他屈服于她的力量之下 |
[11:27] | So he could continue to work on the weapon | 这样他可以继续完成武器 |
[11:29] | ostensibly, this time, for her to use against the Ancients. | 表面上看是她可以攻击the |
[11:33] | Ancients Merlin? | |
[11:34] | He says he still has Merlin’s consciousness in his mind. | 他说他还有Merlin的意识在他脑子里 |
[11:37] | Merlin even seemed to be speaking on occasion. | Merlin甚至有时候还出来说话 |
[11:39] | Daniel says that’s what protected him from Adria’s influence | Daniel说这就是为什么可以抵抗Adria的影响 |
[11:42] | and what’s allowed him to convince her to make him a Prior. | 并且使他让她相信并让他成为先知 |
[11:45] | Why did he need her to make him a Prior? | 为什么要让她把他变成先知? |
[11:47] | So he could steal the Ori ship with the weapon onboard | 这样他可以偷一艘Ori的飞船并且装上武器 |
[11:50] | and fly it through the supergate. | 然后飞过超级星门 |
[11:51] | He wants us to shut down the incoming wormhole so he can dial out. | 他想让我们关掉拨入虫洞 这样他可以拨出 |
[11:54] | Yeah, so he says. | 他是这么说 |
[11:56] | You do not believe Daniel Jackson is being truthful? | 你不相信Daniel Jackson是在说真话 |
[11:59] | Oh, I want to believe him. | 哦 我想相信他… |
[12:01] | That could be exactly what they expect of us. | 那也许正是他们希望我们做的 |
[12:04] | If Adria really did somehow manage to brainwash Daniel, then… | 如果Adria真的对Daniel洗脑了… |
[12:08] | This whole thing could be an elaborate plot to get us | 那整个事件可能就是让我们关掉虫洞的阴谋 |
[12:10] | to shut down that wormhole so more Ori ships can come into our galaxy. | 这样更多的Ori飞船就会进入我们的星系 |
[12:19] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办? |
[12:36] | Fellows. | 兄弟们 |
[12:48] | This is new. | 真新潮啊! |
[12:50] | Yeah, it’s always something, isn’t it? | 没错 你就是要找我麻烦 对吗? |
[12:51] | Got to tell you, though, not your look. | 总归要告诉你的 不适合你啊 |
[12:54] | Oh, it is just temporary. | 那只是暂时的 |
[12:56] | – Really? – Yeah, yeah. | 真的? 没错 没错 |
[12:58] | You see, when Merlin programmed the Ancient device to download | Merlin在设计那个Ancient装置把他的意识 |
[13:02] | his consciousness into my brain, he gave it a time limit. | 灌输到我脑袋里的时候 他设定了一个时限 |
[13:05] | See, he knew I could only survive so long with the knowledge | 他知道如果我带着两个独立人的思想 和意识共存 |
[13:07] | and consciousness of two distinct people in one mind, so… | 我就只能活这么长时间 所以… |
[13:11] | And when he goes? | 那当他离开的时候? |
[13:13] | He’s genetically programmed my body and mind | 他通过基因向我的身体和思维下达指令 |
[13:14] | to revert back to the state it was in before he was downloaded. | 使他们恢复到被灌输意识之前的状态 |
[13:18] | – He can do that? – Yeah, I’m hoping so. | 他能做到么? 是的 |
[13:21] | I won’t look like this anymore. | 我希望如此 我再也不想看起来是 这模样了 |
[13:22] | I won’t have any of a Prior’s special abilities. | 我不再拥有任何先知的超能力 |
[13:25] | Unfortunately, I’ll just be little old me again. | 很不幸 我又变回那个旧我 |
[13:28] | But that’s good news. | 不过这可是个好消息 |
[13:29] | Yeah, except I won’t be able to fly an Ori ship, | 是的 但我也不能再驾驶Ori的飞船了 |
[13:32] | it’ll be too late to execute the plan, and Adria will have Merlin’s weapon. | 那时候再执行这个计划就太晚了 Adria会拥有Merlin的武器 |
[13:36] | – I thought that wasn’t finished yet. – It’s very close. | 我想那个武器还没有完成 完成的差不多了 |
[13:39] | All the pieces are there. It just needs to be assembled. | 所有的零件都已经备齐了 |
[13:41] | Adria will figure it out. | 只差装配 Adria可以搞定这些 |
[13:43] | And just when does your chariot turn back into a pumpkin? | 你什么时候会被打回原形? |
[13:46] | – I don’t have much time. A day or so. – A day? | 我没太多时间了 也许一天左右 |
[13:50] | Kind of risky leaving it this late in the game. | 一天? 只留这点时间这太冒险了 |
[13:52] | Well, I didn’t have much choice, | 我没得选择 |
[13:53] | and it took you guys a little longer to capture me than I planned, so… | 你们这群家伙抓住我的时间 比我预计的要长一些 |
[13:56] | Right. | 好吧… |
[14:00] | Why do we have to do that again? | 为什么我们还要再这么干一次 |
[14:02] | Well, I couldn’t exactly just come to you. | 我不能直接来找你 |
[14:03] | I think Adria might have suspected something. | 我想Adria可能已经开始起疑心了 |
[14:06] | Yes, I see. | 是 我明白 |
[14:07] | Jack, you have to believe me. | Jack你必须相信我 |
[14:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:12] | Why? Well, because… | 为什么? 因为…哦 |
[14:13] | Oh, I don’t know, the fate of the galaxy hangs in the balance. | 我不知道 也许因为 这个星系的命运已经到了紧要关头? |
[14:16] | You know, that old chestnut’s getting a little old. | 这个老笑话太老了 |
[14:21] | No, no, that part never gets old. | 不不不 这部分永远不会过时! |
[14:23] | Now, you have to shut down that supergate and you have to let me go. | 现在 你必须关上那扇星际之门 你必须放我走 |
[14:26] | You know how much I hate being told what to do. | 你知道 我有多讨厌别人教我该做什么 |
[14:28] | Jack, it’s me. | Jack 是我! |
[14:29] | What, that’s supposed to convince me? Look at you. | 你觉得这点能说服我么?看看你自己吧! |
[14:31] | Have I ever let you down? No, don’t answer that. | 我有让你失望过么? 不 别回答我 |
[14:34] | Have I ever let you down when it really mattered? | 我有在关键时刻让你失望过么? |
[14:36] | I don’t even know who I’m really talking to right now! | 我甚至不知道我现在究竟在和谁说话 |
[14:39] | Not when you were being tortured by Ba’al, | 当你被Baal施以严刑 被剥夺生命 |
[14:40] | killed, brought back to life over and over again. | 然后又重生的时候 一次又一次 |
[14:42] | – I stood by you the whole… – All right, just stop! | 我始终都站在你那边 够了 闭嘴! |
[14:46] | I don’t need to be reminded of that. | 我不需要你来提醒我这些! |
[14:48] | I’ve been around this barbecue a few times. | 我们曾经多次共同战斗 |
[14:51] | Just because you know the stuff Daniel knows | 仅仅因为你知道Daniel所知的事情 |
[14:54] | doesn’t mean you’re him, doesn’t mean you’re telling the truth. | 并不能证明你就是他 并不能证明你所说的就是真相 |
[14:57] | I mean, come on, you’ve got to know what you’re asking me to do. | 我是说 你必须明白 你叫我做的事情意味着什么 |
[14:59] | I do! | 我明白! |
[15:02] | You know, there’s a bottom line here. Carter doesn’t think it can’t be done. | 你应该明白 我们是有底线的 Carter不会认同这件事情的发生 |
[15:06] | Yes, it can. A Mark IX beamed directly behind the gate | 但它确实会发生 有一个强大的破坏器 |
[15:08] | in the Pegasus Galaxy will destroy that gate. | 会传送到飞马星系的星门另一面 它会毁了星门 |
[15:10] | The wormhole connection will be broken. | 虫洞之间的通道将会被摧毁 |
[15:12] | How do you know that? | 你怎么会知道这些? |
[15:14] | Hello? Merlin! | 是Merlin! |
[15:15] | – Oh, yes, Merlin! – Jack, I wish I had proof. | 噢 是 是Merlin! |
[15:19] | I wish I had a way to convince you, but I don’t. | Jack我希望我能有证据 我希望我能说服你 但我不能 |
[15:21] | Now, this was the only choice I had, and I took it. It’s a good plan. | 现在 这是我唯一的机会 |
[15:25] | It just happens to hinge on you guys believing in me, having a little faith. | 我必须把握住它 这是一个绝妙的计划 关键是只要你们能相信我 |
[15:29] | Now, I thought you, of all people, might. | 对我有点信心 即使其他人不 你也应该相信我 |
[15:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:32] | You, of all people, should know that I don’t believe anything anybody says, | 你应该比其他人更明白 我不会相信任何人说的任何话 |
[15:36] | even if I understand what they’re talking about! | 就算我能理解他们所说的一切 |
[15:40] | Jack, it’s me. | Jack!是我 |
[15:42] | Yeah? | 那又怎么样? |
[15:54] | He’s right, sir. | 他是对的 长官 |
[15:57] | A Mark IX Gate Buster, beamed directly behind the event horizon | 在事发区域 确实能探测到一个星门破坏器 |
[16:00] | so the force won’t be absorbed by the active wormhole, | 所以 如果这个力量无法被激活的虫洞吸收 |
[16:02] | would destroy the gate and sever the connection. | 他将会摧毁星际之门并且切断联系 |
[16:06] | Yeah, | 是 |
[16:08] | I should’ve known that. | 我该早点知道这些 |
[16:10] | – So, do you believe him now? – I honestly don’t know. | 那 你现在相信他了么? 老实说 我不知道 |
[16:15] | Well, unfortunately, I don’t think a polygraph would work in this case. | 真不幸 我想测谎机也派不上用场 |
[16:18] | No, but I’m not worried about that. | 不 我担心的不是这个 |
[16:22] | See, I think we’ve got something better. | 我想我们正在使一些事情好转 |
[16:29] | You know, Teal’c, the longer I’m gone, | Tealc 你知道 |
[16:31] | the more suspicious Adria is going to become. | 我离开的越久 Adria就越会猜疑 |
[16:33] | Why were you preaching to the villagers on that planet? | 你为什么在那个星球的村民间布道? |
[16:35] | What? | 什么? |
[16:37] | I told you, I found out you guys were going to be there, | 我告诉过你 |
[16:38] | so I set myself up to be captured. | 我发现你们会在那里出现 所以我去那儿好让你们抓住我 |
[16:40] | You misunderstand me, Daniel Jackson. | 你误会我的意思了Daniel Jackson |
[16:42] | Why is Adria not suspicious of your actions? | 为什么Adria没有对你的行为起疑? |
[16:47] | You attempt to reform a meaningless planet of people | 你尝试去改善一个毫无意义的人类星球 |
[16:49] | instead of completing the weapon? | 却不去完成那件武器 |
[16:52] | Actually, she was the one who stopped me before I completed the weapon. | 事实上 是她阻止我完成武器 |
[16:57] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:24] | – I’m almost done. – I know. | 我快要完成了 |
[17:27] | You must stop for now. | 我知道 你现在必须停下来 |
[17:38] | You’re afraid the Ancients will take the device away from us | 你担心Ancient会在我们使用它之前 |
[17:40] | before we can use it. | 先拿走它? |
[17:41] | They’ve interfered once before in its creation. | 他们曾在它诞生之前阻挠过一次 |
[17:44] | You’re using Merlin’s knowledge, | 你在使用Merlin的知识 |
[17:46] | knowledge he kept from when he was Ascended. | 那是他在 升天的时候所保留下来的知识 |
[17:49] | But if I don’t finish it… | 但如果我不完成它… |
[17:52] | For now, | 现在 |
[17:54] | you must help bring the energy of more followers into the fold. | 你必须帮我把那些山坳里的 信徒的能量积聚起来 |
[17:58] | The original plan was for the Ori to convert our whole galaxy | Ori最初的计划是转变整个星系 |
[18:01] | so they could build up their power enough to attack the Ancients. | 这样他们就能积聚起足够的力量来 攻击Ancient |
[18:04] | But even then, a conflict like that on that level was going to be costly. | 但即便是那个时候 这个阶段的冲突 都要付出极大代价 |
[18:08] | But now they have a weapon that could destroy all Ascended beings | 但现在他们拥有了一件可以摧毁所有 Ascend的武器 |
[18:10] | within the scope of an entire galaxy in one fell swoop. | 在全星系范围内 将会全线崩溃 |
[18:13] | They just need to distract the Ancients long enough so that they can use it. | 他们只需要引开Ancient的注意力 直到他们能使用那些武器 |
[18:17] | Engage them in battle long enough to complete the weapon. | 他们只需要把Ancient困在战争中 这样就有足够时间来完成那件武器 |
[18:19] | And back off to safety while Adria detonates it. | 当Adria引爆它的时候 他们回到 安全状态 |
[18:23] | If the Ancients perceive this weapon as a threat, | 如果Ancient注意到这件武器是一个威胁 |
[18:25] | why not intervene and simply take it now? | 为什么他们不阻止?或者现在就直接拿走? |
[18:27] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[18:28] | I mean, maybe they want to give my plan a chance to work. | 也许他们想给我一个机会 实现我的计划 |
[18:31] | Either way, the Ori believe they still need more power | 无论哪种方式Ori相信他们需要积聚 |
[18:33] | to maximize their chances for success. | 更多力量好使他们成功的可能性最大化 |
[18:37] | More power. | 更多的力量 |
[18:39] | That means they will need more followers… | 也就是说他们需要更多信徒 |
[18:41] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[18:42] | Adria’s out working hard for the cause, | Adria也是出于这个原因所以 在外辛苦工作 |
[18:43] | which leaves me the perfect opportunity to steal the ship with the weapon on it. | 这才给了我绝好的机会偷了这艘带有武器 的飞船 |
[18:46] | If you guys would just believe I’m still on your side. | 如果你们这群家伙还愿意相信 我是站你们这边的! |
[18:53] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[19:00] | I believe Daniel Jackson speaks the truth. | 我相信Daniel Jackson所说的是事实 |
[19:03] | Lot of good it’s going to do us. | 这对我们会很有好处 |
[19:10] | I’m going to let you tell them yourself because I don’t have a stomach for it. | 你得自己去告诉他们 我实在不想说这件事 |
[19:14] | That’s all right, sir, General O’Neill filled us in. | 好吧长官 |
[19:17] | The IOA has nixed the whole thing. | O’Neill将军 IOA调查了整件事情 |
[19:19] | No, I don’t think you know everything. | 不 我认为你并不了解所有的事情 我… |
[19:35] | You have to understand, | 你们必须理解 |
[19:37] | we’ve considered all the evidence at our disposal, | 我们已经权衡了与这次处置 有关的所有证据 |
[19:40] | but more than that, as difficult as this is, | 但除此之外 这个问题非常困难 |
[19:42] | I feel very strongly that we have no viable option. | 我强烈的感受到我们没有 切实可行的选择 |
[19:46] | You want to get to the point? | 你能说重点么? |
[19:51] | I assure you this may be the hardest decision I’ll ever make, | 我向你保证 这是我有史以来做过 的最困难的决定 |
[19:56] | but I take full responsibility for it. | 但我会对此承担所有责任 |
[19:59] | Based on my recommendation, the IOA has proposed to the President | 基于我的建议 IOA向总统递交提案 |
[20:03] | that Daniel Jackson’s life be terminated immediately. | Daniel Jackson的生命将被处以极刑 立刻 |
[20:21] | So, what the hell is going on? | 那… 到底怎么回事? |
[20:23] | This and that. You know, the usual. | 这样或者那样 你知道应该没什么特别 |
[20:26] | You’ll never believe what’s happening on One Life to Live. | 你永远都无法相信 One Life To Live(电视剧)都在演什么 |
[20:28] | I really hate to press the issue here, but I do have a deadline. | 我真的不想催 可我是有时间期限的 |
[20:31] | So do we. | 哦 我们也是 |
[20:32] | Oh, yes, I know, before I figure out | 噢 |
[20:33] | how to overcome the effects of the anti-Prior device. | 是在我能找出抵御 反Prior设备的方法之前 |
[20:36] | I thought Teal’c believed me. | 我想Teal’c是相信我的 |
[20:37] | – Oh, he does. – Jack? | 他确实是 Jack的主意? |
[20:40] | No, he’s on your side, too. | 不 他也是站在你这边的 |
[20:43] | That little weasel man who somehow represents your government. | 那个小个子猥琐男人是代表你们 |
[20:48] | Woolsey? | 政府的么? |
[20:50] | I can’t be certain, but I think he might not like you. | 我不能肯定 不过我想他好像不太喜欢你 |
[20:54] | He wants to have me killed, doesn’t he? | 他想让我死是吧? |
[20:57] | I’m not sure how serious he is. He seems quite the prankster to me. | 我不知道他是不是认真地 我觉得他看起来像个喜欢恶作剧的人 |
[21:01] | You know, I was afraid of that. | 你知道么 我就担心那个 |
[21:02] | He was the one who argued to keep Khalek alive and got burned for it. | 那次是他据理力争保住了Kalek的命 |
[21:06] | Khalek? | 惹火上身 |
[21:07] | It was his highly evolved half-breed son. | 呃 他是Anubis半血亲的儿子 高度进化 |
[21:09] | Two people died as a result. It could have been much worse. | 最后结果 两个人都死了 事情本来可能变得更糟糕 |
[21:14] | Now that you mention it, that seems to be in play. | 你现在提这些 看起来不像是在开玩笑 |
[21:19] | But not to worry. If it comes down to it, I have a plan. | 不过别担心 如果事情发展到这个地步 我自有计划 |
[21:24] | Oh, you have a plan. Great. What is it? | 噢 你有计划 太好了 是什么? |
[21:32] | Well, | 好吧 |
[21:34] | when I said that I had a plan, I meant that I have to plan the plan. | 我说我有一个计划 意思是 我要去计划一下 |
[21:40] | So when, or rather, if, it comes down to it, I will have a plan. | 所以当事情到了那个地步的时候 我就能有一个计划了 |
[21:45] | I’ve cleared my whole afternoon | 我把我整个下午都空出来 |
[21:49] | for planning. | 来做这个计划 |
[21:53] | You believe me, right? | 你是相信我的 |
[21:55] | Mmm-hmm. | 对吧? |
[21:59] | Okay, now I don’t believe you. | 现在 我不相信你了 |
[22:13] | Imagine our positions were reversed. | 设想一下 我们易地而处 |
[22:16] | What would you do? | 你会怎么办? |
[22:18] | Hmm… | |
[22:20] | I know you’ve trusted me even when you’ve had every reason not to, | 我知道你会相信我 即便所有的证据都不利于我 |
[22:24] | but perhaps I’m the only one who knows how dangerous and powerful Adria is. | 但如果 我是唯一一个知道Adria 有多危险有多强大的人 |
[22:29] | There’s no evidence. | 除了你的言词 |
[22:32] | Only your word, and that should be enough, | 没有其他证据 也许你的话已经足够证明了 |
[22:36] | but this is so big. | 但这件事太大了 |
[22:38] | – Well, I wouldn’t let them kill you. – Of course not. | 我不会让他们杀了你 当然不会 |
[22:43] | I won’t let that happen to you. | 我不会让这件事情发生在你身上 |
[22:47] | But would you support me, | 但是如果我的提议最终会 |
[22:50] | if what I was proposing could very well open the door to the final Ori victory? | 导致Ori的胜利 你还会支持我么? |
[22:58] | Not if there was the slightest chance that I wasn’t on the level, | 除非存在极小的可能 那就是我没有以诚相待 |
[23:03] | even if it was the tiniest nagging doubt. | 即便那只是最最薄弱的怀疑? |
[23:19] | That’s a load of crap. You’re wasting our time. | 这全是废话! 你在浪费我们的时间! |
[23:23] | Dr. Jackson was the one who suggested we should kill Khalek. | 是Jackson博士提议我们应该杀了Kalek |
[23:26] | He was the demon spawn of Anubis. | 那个人是Anubis的恶魔爪牙! |
[23:28] | And Dr. Jackson is now potentially an even bigger threat. | Jackson博士现在有可能是一个 更大的潜在威胁 |
[23:31] | I think the operative word there is “potentially”. | 我想应该注意一个词 潜在可能 |
[23:33] | We don’t know exactly what’s going on yet. | 我们现在还不知道究竟发生了什么 |
[23:35] | And by the time we do, it may be too late. | 等我们知道的时候 那就可能太晚了 |
[23:38] | We know that anti-Prior device | 我们知道反先知的设备只能在 |
[23:40] | will only subdue his powers for a limited time. | 有限的时间里压制他的力量 |
[23:42] | After that, you won’t be able to control him. | 这个时间一过 你就没办法控制他了 |
[23:45] | All right, listen to me closely, because I’m only going to say this once. | 好吧 仔细听我说 因为这话我只说一次 |
[23:49] | You kill Daniel over my dead body. | 你要想杀了Daniel 就先杀了我 |
[23:53] | Obviously, we need to discuss some realistic options. | 显然 我们需要讨论一些现实的选择 |
[23:58] | We can’t hold Dr. Jackson long-term and we can’t release him, | 我们没法长时间控制Jackson博士 我们也没法释放他 |
[24:01] | given what he knows. | 想想他知道的那些事情 |
[24:03] | Well, if he has fallen under their influence, | 如果他已经受到了他们的影响 |
[24:05] | the Ori likely know everything they can learn from him already. | Orimost也许已经知道了所有能从他 那里知道的事情 |
[24:08] | What are you suggesting? | 你想说什么? Jackson博士宣称他很快就能恢复自己 原先的样子 |
[24:09] | Dr. Jackson claims he’ll revert back to his old self in short order. | Jackson博士宣称他很快就能恢复自己 原先的样子 |
[24:14] | We only need to hold him long enough to see if that’s true. | 我们只需要在这段时间里控制住他 看看他说的是不是真的 |
[24:17] | If it’s not, we still have the option of placing him in stasis. | 如果不是 我们仍然可以选择让他 处在停滞状态 |
[24:21] | If he hasn’t already caused a major catastrophe by then. | 如果他到那个时候还没闯下弥天大祸 |
[24:23] | Oh, will you stop it? | 哦 你能不能闭嘴 |
[24:26] | If he is telling the truth, | 如果他说的是事实 也许我们已经 |
[24:27] | then we’ve blown the best chance we’ve ever had of beating the bad guys. | 错过了有史以来最好的 打败那些坏人的机会 |
[24:39] | How’s it going, sir? | 长官 事情进展如何? |
[24:41] | Longing for the days when I actually carried a weapon. | 我非常怀念那段有武器在手的日子 |
[24:44] | – What do you got? – A crazy idea. | 你们有什么收获? 一个疯狂的主意 |
[24:47] | I’m down with crazy. I like crazy. Crazy and I are like that. | 疯狂对我来说不是问题 我喜欢疯狂 疯狂和我 就像这样 |
[24:51] | Cam likes crazy, too. | Cam也喜欢疯狂 |
[24:53] | Listen, if what Jackson is saying is true, | 听着 如果Jackson说的是真的 |
[24:55] | there is an Ori ship out there with a near-complete weapon on it | 现在正有一艘武器快要完成的Ori飞船 |
[24:58] | that could prove useful against the Ori. | 用作对付Ori 可能会非常有用 |
[25:01] | – I think we should go after it. – You’re right, that’s crazy. | 我觉得我们应该找到它 没错 是太疯狂了 |
[25:04] | I’m just saying, if they’re not going to let Jackson complete his mission, | 我只是说 如果他们不会让Jackson 完成他的任务 |
[25:08] | there is no reason that we shouldn’t try. | 那我们就没理由不试试 |
[25:10] | Daniel Jackson may be able to provide us with the intelligence required | Daniel Jackson或许可以为我们 提供需要的情报 |
[25:12] | to ensure the success for this mission. | 以保证任务的完成 |
[25:15] | He might be able to tell us where the ship is and how to get aboard undetected. | 他可能会告诉我们船在哪里 如何能神不知鬼不觉地上船 |
[25:18] | And he must have enough knowledge of their technology by now | 而且他现在一定对他们的科技 了如指掌 |
[25:20] | to provide me with what I need | 能告诉我如何进入飞船的控制系统 |
[25:21] | to interface with the ship’s control systems. | |
[25:24] | Assuming he tells you. | 那也要他告诉你呀 |
[25:26] | Well, why wouldn’t he? | 他为什么不呢? |
[25:28] | If he knows he’s not going anywhere… | 如果他知道自己哪都去不了 |
[25:33] | – That’s crazy. – That’s what I said. It’s crazy. | 那太疯狂了! 我也是这么说的 太疯狂了 |
[25:35] | It’s nuts. It’s wacko. But let’s be honest, what isn’t? | 疯了! 但是坦白说 怎么样不是呢? |
[25:39] | Jack | Jack, I’m the only one who should be going. |
[25:41] | It’s too dangerous for anyone else. | 我才是唯一应该去的人 对于其他人来说都太危险了 |
[25:43] | Not if you give me the intel we need. | 除非你把我们需要的情报都告诉我们! |
[25:45] | It’s my plan. | 这是我的计划! |
[25:47] | It was a bad one. Come on, Daniel, | 不怎么样的计划! 算了 Daniel! |
[25:50] | you had to know we weren’t going to shut down that supergate for you. | 你要知道 我们不会为了你 把星门关掉的 |
[25:53] | We had no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[25:54] | Oh, now it’s “we”. | 噢 现在是”我们” |
[25:57] | You’ve been in my position before. Well, not this one, but similar. | 你也面临过我这种处境 不是这样的 但是…很相似! |
[26:01] | Yes, I’m sure I have, | 没错 我是面临过 |
[26:04] | but my brain’s been messed with so much over the years, I don’t remember. | 但是这么多年来 我脑子都搞混了 我不记得了 |
[26:07] | Wait a second, with your way, you still have to shut down the supergate. | 等等 就算用你们的方法 你们还是要关掉星门的 |
[26:11] | Come on, where’s the ship? | 说吧 船在哪里? |
[26:15] | How does Carter fly it? | Carter怎么控制它? |
[26:17] | And give me any other intel I might need to make this op a success. | 给我点需要的情报 |
[26:21] | Come on. | 让我成功抓住这个机会 拜托了! |
[26:25] | I’m trusting you. | 我可是在信任你哦 |
[26:26] | Oh, yes, I really feel the faith. | 哦 没错 你们真的信任我! |
[26:30] | Well, now you have to trust us. | 现在轮到你要信任我们 |
[26:33] | Let us finish what you started. | 让我们完成你开创的使命 |
[26:40] | The Ori ship containing Merlin’s weapon | 带有Merlin的武器的Ori飞船 |
[26:41] | is parked in orbit around a planet with a gate. | 停在有星门的一个星球附近的轨道上 |
[26:43] | We gate to the planet, use rings to get aboard. | 我们用星门到那个星球上 然后用传送环上船 |
[26:45] | There is a Prior in charge of the ship | 在船上有一个Prior |
[26:47] | but he preaches to the masses on the planet daily. | 但是他每天都要向大众传教 |
[26:49] | I thought only a Prior could fly one of their ships. | 我以为只有Prior可以驾驶飞船 |
[26:51] | The systems are activated using mind control, | 系统是用脑力控制激活的 |
[26:53] | but Daniel’s given me what I need to get around it. | Danie已经把需要知道的都告诉我了 |
[26:55] | He’s also given us instructions on how to put the final pieces together. | 他还指导过我们 如何把最后的碎片拼起来 |
[26:58] | Daedalus will be standing by in Pegasus to shut down the wormhole. | Daedalus会在飞马星系 关掉虫洞 |
[27:02] | We use the Ori ship to dial out, and we send the weapon through. | 我们用Ori的飞船拨出 然后把武器送出来 |
[27:04] | But not before the Odyssey beams us off. | 但要在Odyssey把我们送出去之后 |
[27:07] | Now, that’s a plan. | 这才叫计划! |
[27:09] | That depends entirely on Daniel Jackson’s word. | 这全凭Daniel Jackson的一面之词 |
[27:13] | We will know whether he’s on the level before we shut off the supergate. | 我们会在关掉超级星门之前 知道他是不是对我们诚实 |
[27:17] | So at this point, the only thing at risk | 所以现在 |
[27:21] | is us. | 唯一冒险的 是我们 |
[27:42] | No gun. | 没有枪 |
[27:45] | Hmm. | |
[27:46] | Did you bring lethal injection, high voltage, | 你带了毒液注射来 还是高压电 |
[27:49] | or are you just going to have them beam me out into space? | 还是直接让他们 把我扔到太空? |
[27:53] | I think you understand my position. | 我知道你了解我的处境 |
[27:55] | I gave Jack the information you asked for. | 我已经把你们需要的信息 告诉Jack了 |
[27:57] | And you will be frozen in stasis until such time | 你会被冰冻 |
[28:00] | that SG-1’s mission is deemed successful. | 直到Sg1的任务成功 |
[28:04] | I take it then, you’re not going to allow me to just turn back into my old self? | 那就是说 你们不会让我归队 |
[28:09] | If the intel turns out to be reliable, | 如果情报证明有用 |
[28:11] | you will be unfrozen and allowed to resume transforming, | 你会被解冻 允许恢复原来的样子 |
[28:15] | if that indeed is going to happen. | 如果真的可能的话 |
[28:19] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[28:30] | I am here out of respect for you. | 我到这儿来 是出于尊重 |
[28:32] | I wanted to explain personally | 我想亲自来向你解释 |
[28:33] | that we’re about to beam you into the Ancient pod in Antarctica. | 我们会把你用转移光束 送到南极的Ancient基地 |
[28:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:47] | You’re clear to beam the prisoner out now. | 你们现在可以传送犯人了 |
[28:55] | What’s the holdup? | 怎么回事? |
[28:57] | We’re having some technical problems. We can’t seem to get a lock. | 我们出了点技术问题 好像不能开锁 |
[29:25] | Not part of my plan. | 我本来不是这么计划的 |
[29:34] | I’ve always been the one who caused the worry, not the worrier. | 我总是让人担心的人 不是担心别人的人 |
[29:39] | It’s not easy. Don’t second-guess yourself. This is the best possible course of action. | 这不容易 别怀疑你自己 这是最好的行动方案了 |
[29:43] | Exactly. Action, good. Sitting around, bad. | 没错! 行动 好事! 做着不动 坏事! |
[29:47] | Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I still worry sometimes, too, about you. | 如果这么说能让你好过点 我对你还是 – 有点担心的 |
[29:51] | – Well, thank you, sir. – Don’t mention it. | – 谢谢了 先生 别客气 |
[29:56] | I thought we fixed this thing so that wouldn’t happen anymore. | 我以为我们修好了 |
[30:08] | Daniel? Jack. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
[30:13] | – What’s up? – Oh, I’m taking the ship. | 怎么了? 哦 这船归我控制了 |
[30:15] | Oh. I see that. | 我看到了 |
[30:17] | Yeah, I beamed the crew safely to the surface. | 我把船员都安全送到地面了 |
[30:20] | Nice for them. | 真不错 |
[30:22] | But, as you probably figured out by now, I’m going to need you. | 但是你可能也猜到了 我现在需要你 |
[30:26] | You know, I was just thinking how much I missed being needed. | 知道吗 我刚刚还在怀念 被需要的感觉 |
[31:05] | All right, fellows, here’s the deal. We’re commandeering this ship. | 好了 同志们 这样如何 我们要控制这艘飞船 |
[31:09] | I’d like for you to throw down your weapons and surrender, please. | 请你们扔下武器 就地投降 |
[31:17] | That’s a no. | 看来是不同意了 |
[31:30] | We asked nicely. | 我们先礼后兵了 |
[31:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:57] | This shouldn’t be too bad. | 这样还不算坏 |
[31:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:01] | For me, whenever there’s some assembly required, | 对我来说 只要是需要装配的东西 |
[32:02] | I inevitably find some part missing. A screw, widget, what have you. | 我总会少个什么 螺丝钉啊 |
[32:07] | Hmm. | 或者是小部件 你呢 |
[32:09] | Well, according to Daniel’s instructions, it all seems to be here. | 根据Daniel的指示 似乎都在这了 |
[32:13] | Ah, well, I never follow instructions. | 哦 永远不要按部就班 |
[32:15] | You think that could be part of the problem? | 这会有问题吗? |
[32:36] | – We clear? – For the moment. | – 我们安全了吗? – 暂时安全 |
[32:38] | Okay, I’ve locked out the rings and secured this level. | 好了 |
[32:40] | We shouldn’t have any more company. | 我已经锁上了转移环 应该不会有人了 |
[32:42] | Hang on, guys. If this works, we’re about to jump into hyperspace. | 坚持住 同志们 如果可行 我们就要进超空间 |
[32:59] | Yep. Just like old times. | 好! 和以前一样 |
[33:06] | Except I’m here against my will, and you look like Marcel Marceau. | 除了现在 我不是出于自愿 而你看上去像Marcel Marceau |
[33:11] | Yeah, you know, some things change, but others stay the same. | 是啊 有些事会变 有些事却不变 |
[33:14] | Very good. | 没错 |
[33:16] | Why’d you bother giving me the intel if you were going to bust out anyway? | 既然你无论如何都要来 怎么还愿意告诉我那些情报 |
[33:24] | Well, obviously, I’m improvising at this point. | 显然 都到这份上了 我在临场发挥 |
[33:26] | I had no idea when, or even if, | 我也不知道何时 |
[33:28] | I was going to be able to overcome the effects of the anti-Prior device. | 甚至我能否成功抵御反先知装置 |
[33:31] | Time was running out. | 没时间了 |
[33:32] | Adria is going to notice my absence and become suspicious | Adria很快会注意到我不见了 然后起疑心 |
[33:34] | so sending the rest of SG-1 to get the device was my only choice at the time. | 所以那时把Sg1的其他队员 送去拿回设备是我唯一的选择 |
[33:40] | Then why do this now? | 那现在为什么这么做? |
[33:42] | Because I’m afraid the rest of the team | 因为我害怕其他队员没有我 |
[33:43] | won’t be able to complete the mission without me. | 不能完成任务 |
[33:46] | Oh, aren’t we full of ourselves? | 哦 人人都是以自我为中心啊 |
[33:48] | That, and I wasn’t about to let Woolsey freeze me. | 我也不想让Woolsey冰冻我 |
[33:51] | – That I understand. – Yeah. | – 那我理解 – 是啊 |
[34:01] | Okay, I think that’s about it. | 好了 我想行了 |
[34:06] | Hang on. What’s this? | 等等 这是什么? |
[34:09] | Oh, I’m not sure about that one. | 哦 我也不确定 |
[34:10] | See, there is always a widget left over. | 看到么? 总是多个配件 |
[34:14] | I thought you were always one short. | 我还以为你总是少个配件 |
[34:16] | Well, you’d think both was impossible, but it’s not. | 你以为会不多不少 但不是 |
[34:20] | Right. | 没错 |
[34:21] | Actually, I’m pretty sure that’s the timing crystal that sets | 事实上 我相当肯定 那是一块计时水晶 |
[34:24] | the detonation of the weapon five minutes after it’s inserted. | 插入5分钟后就能让武器爆炸 |
[34:27] | Right. Hold on that. Carter, status? | 对 等等 Carter 情况如何? |
[34:31] | Vala, Cam, we’re moments from exiting hyperspace. | Vala Cam 我们马上要跳出超空间了 |
[34:33] | Roger that. We’re almost done here. | 收到 我们也快好了 |
[34:36] | Check that. Vala’s almost done. I still have my doubts. | Vala快好了 我持怀疑态度 |
[34:49] | And that means? | 这意思是? |
[34:51] | That means the weapon is ready to be activated. | 意思是武器即将激活 |
[34:56] | What? | 干什么? |
[34:58] | Oh, I was just wondering if an Ascended being | 哦 |
[35:00] | was going to swoop down and take it away. | 我就在想升天族会不会忽然冲出来 然后把它夺走 |
[35:03] | I guess they don’t mind us doing their dirty work for them. | 我想他们不介意 我们帮他们做这脏活 |
[35:06] | Or… | 或者… |
[35:08] | Or what? | 或者什么? |
[35:10] | Or there’s no point because I’ve assembled it wrongly | 或者那样没意义 |
[35:12] | and it’s not going to work. | 因为我装错了没用 |
[35:25] | – Colonel Carter. – Yeah, I see it. | Carter中校 |
[35:27] | Just came up on the ship’s sensors. | 是啊 |
[35:30] | Cam, Vala. | 我看到了 刚出现在飞船传感器上 |
[35:33] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[35:41] | What’s it doing? | 怎么样了? |
[35:42] | It seems to be just sitting there blocking our way. | 它只是停在那里挡着我们的路 |
[35:44] | I’m trying to raise shields. | 我在打开防护盾 |
[35:50] | Hi there. | 嗨 大家好 |
[35:54] | Carter, I thought you sealed off this level and locked out the rings. | Carter 我以为你封了这层 锁住转移环了 |
[36:01] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:16] | I was afraid of that. Adria must’ve anticipated my plan. | 我就担心会那样 Adria一定已经发现我的计划了 |
[36:21] | – They’re going to detect us. – We’re cloaked. | – 他们会发现我们的 – 我们已经隐形了 |
[36:24] | – This ship doesn’t have that. – It does now. | 这船没有那功能的 |
[36:27] | Having a ZPM helps. | 现在有了 在ZPM的帮助下 |
[36:30] | When the time comes, give the order to Daedalus. | 到时候 给Daedalus下命令 |
[36:38] | We’ll see. | 等着看 |
[36:44] | I should never have trusted you. | 我从来就不该相信你 |
[36:46] | They’re about to shut down the supergate and allow our ships through. | 他们就要关掉超级星门 让我们的飞船通过了 |
[36:49] | They’ve assembled the weapon, and the Ancients didn’t interfere. | 他们组装了武器 Ancient也没有干扰 |
[36:53] | Right? | 没错吧? |
[36:55] | You did exactly as I said, right? | 你们都照我说的去做了 对吧? |
[36:58] | Daniel, what are you doing? | Daniel 你在干吗? |
[37:00] | We can destroy the Ancients right now, and the Ori won’t even have to fight. | 我们现在就可以毁了Ancient Ori甚至可以不用一兵一卒 |
[37:03] | I’ve done all of this for you. | 这一切我都是为了你而做 |
[37:09] | – Your mind is closed to me. – Yeah. | 我们更接近了 对 |
[37:16] | – What the hell is going on? – Sorry about that. | 到底怎么回事? |
[37:19] | I had to be sure this was working on her first. | 不好意思 我必须先确认这对她有用 |
[37:22] | You got past her personal shield. | 你穿过了她的防护盾? |
[37:24] | Yeah, that took a lot. | 对 那是很费力 |
[37:30] | – Are you all right, Daniel Jackson? – Yeah, a little dizzy. | 你没事吧 Daniel Jackson? 是啊 有点晕 |
[37:34] | Look, I don’t have much time left. Go arm the device. | 我没多少时间了 快武装设备 |
[37:39] | Jack’s onboard Odyssey. | Jack在Odyssey上 |
[37:40] | He’s going to shut down the gate. Now, go! | 他会把星门关掉 现在快去! |
[37:56] | Jack, give the command. | Jack 快下命令 |
[38:01] | Please. I’m running out of strength to do this. | 拜托! |
[38:10] | Daedalus, | 我快不行了 |
[38:13] | this is General Jack O’Neill. | 我是Jack O’Neil将军 |
[38:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么样? |
[38:22] | – Daniel’s flying the ship. – Daniel? | – Daniel在驾驶飞船 |
[38:24] | He wishes us to arm the weapon. | 他让我们快点启动武器 |
[38:26] | General O’Neill’s onboard the Odyssey. | O’Neil将军在Odyssey上 |
[38:27] | – And? – Do it. | – 然后? – 快点 |
[39:38] | We got to go. | 我们得走了! |
[39:39] | Sir, if you can hear me, we need to beam out now. | 如果你能听见我 我们现在就得传送出去 |
[39:41] | What about Adria? | Adria怎么办? |
[40:06] | Hey, sleepyhead. | 嘿 瞌睡虫! |
[40:09] | What took you so long? | 怎么睡了那么久? |
[40:11] | – What happened? – Nothing. Why? | – 发生什么了? – 没什么 怎么了? |
[40:14] | We armed the weapon, you dialed the gate and sent the Ori ship through. | 我们启动了武器 你拨通了星门 让Ori飞船通过了 |
[40:17] | Assuming it is you. | 就当那个是你 |
[40:21] | No, it’s me. | 不 确实是我 |
[40:24] | Merlin’s gone. He sacrificed himself for this to work. | Merlin走了 他为此牺牲了自己 |
[40:30] | Yeah? Prove it. | 是吗? 证明给我看! |
[40:41] | – What the hell was that? – If I was Merlin, you would know. | 那是什么? 如果我是Merlin |
[40:43] | – What about Adria? – Still on the ship. | 你就知道了 Adria怎么样了? 还在船上 |
[40:46] | All right, here’s a question. | 好 有个问题 |
[40:49] | How do we know it worked? | 我们怎么知道那有用? |
[40:51] | We don’t. Not yet. | 我们不知道 还不知道 |
[40:53] | I think if it did work, the Ancients would feel obligated | 我想 如果有用 |
[40:57] | to give us a fruit basket or, like, a gift certificate, | Ancient应该会给我们 送个水果篮子 或礼券什么的 |
[41:04] | or something like that. | 类似什么的 |
[41:05] | Maybe the reason why they let us do it is because they knew it wouldn’t work. | 或许他们让我们这么做的原因是 他们知道不会有用 |
[41:09] | Or maybe because they knew it would and wanted it to. | 或者因为他们知道也想这样 |
[41:12] | There’s no point in guessing. | 瞎猜也没用 |
[41:13] | Even if it is successful, there are still many Priors | 就算成功了 |
[41:17] | with great power and vast armies of warriors bent on converting this galaxy. | 还是有很多强大的Prior 以及众多的战士想要转变这个星系 |
[41:22] | It will be very difficult to convince them their gods are dead. | 要让人相信他们的神死了 是很困难的 |
[41:25] | If they’re dead. | 如果他们死了 |
[41:33] | Carter, Sunshine is awake. | Carter! 阳光男孩醒了 |
[41:36] | – That’s good. Is he okay? – Well, he’s grumpy. | 太好了 他没事吧? 他有点暴躁 |
[41:39] | Can you ask him how he managed to cloak the ship? | 你能问问他是怎么让飞船隐形的吗? |
[41:46] | He said magicians don’t reveal their secrets. | 他说 魔术师不会公开他们的秘密 |
[41:49] | Hey, is that Ori ship still hanging around out there? | Ori飞船还停在那里吗? |
[41:51] | Yeah, it’s still out there. | 是啊 还在 |
[41:53] | I sent a message to Earth, telling them that we were going… | 我给地球发了消息 告诉他们我们要… |
[41:58] | Guys, you better get up here. | 同志们 大家最好都过来 |
[42:09] | Incoming wormhole. | 虫洞接入 |
[42:22] | Yeah, I think that went well. | 真顺利啊! |
[42:26] | We knew eliminating the Ori might not stop their followers. | 我们知道就算限制了Ori 可能也不能让他们的追随者停止崇拜 |
[42:30] | I still think it was the right thing to do. | 我还是觉得这样做没错 |
[42:33] | We may have made things worse right now. | 可能让现在的形势恶化了 |
[42:36] | But in the long run, it could be our only chance to win the war. | 但是长期来看 可能是我们赢得战争的唯一机会 |