时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | My captain. | 我的舰长 |
[00:13] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[00:15] | Gone. | 我的朋友 |
[00:16] | It is our ruling that the defendant | 我们对于被告人的判决如下 |
[00:18] | be stripped of rank and hereby sentenced to imprisonment for life. | 剥夺其军衔 判处终身监禁 |
[00:23] | The only other female Michael | 另一个我听说过的 |
[00:25] | I ever heard of was the mutineer. | 叫迈克的女性是那个叛乱者 |
[00:27] | You’re not her, are you? | 你不是她吧 |
[00:28] | The Michael Burnham on my ship. | 迈克·博翰在我的船上 |
[00:32] | 8,186. | 8186个 |
[00:34] | I would like to extend an official invitation to you | 我想要正式邀请你 |
[00:37] | to join the Discovery. | 加入发现号 |
[00:38] | We are creating a new way to fly; | 我们创造的是一种新的飞行方法 |
[00:41] | an organic propulsion system. | 有机推进系统 |
[00:43] | Hold tight. | 抓紧了 |
[00:45] | You’re in Ilari, | 你在伊拉里星 |
[00:46] | moons of Andoria. | 安多利亚的卫星 |
[00:48] | All those planets, all those places. | 那么多星球 那么多地方 |
[00:50] | And you’re at home like it never happened. | 而现在你还若无其事地待在家里 |
[00:52] | What the hell could do this to a dozen Klingons? | 是什么能把一群克林贡人伤成这样 |
[00:55] | Run! | 快跑 |
[00:56] | Set phasers to kill! | 相位武器开火 |
[01:00] | So, has our new guest settled in? | 我们的新客人安顿好了吗 |
[01:07] | Snug as a bug in a rug. | 舒服极了 |
[01:21] | You helped start a war. | 你推动了一场战争 |
[01:23] | Don’t you want to help me end it? | 不想帮我结束它吗 |
[02:04] | Burnham, Michael. | 博翰 迈克 |
[02:05] | Temporary assignment to science division, | 临时分配至科研部 |
[02:08] | USS Discovery. | 联邦星舰发现号 |
[02:10] | Rank: None. | 军衔 无 |
[02:13] | Uniform synthesis is complete. | 制服合成完毕 |
[02:37] | Computer, cancel mirror. | 主机 关闭镜像 |
[02:39] | You look smart. | 你看着很精神 |
[02:41] | It’s a lot less scary than your convict suit. | 没你穿囚服的样子那么吓人了 |
[02:43] | Like a clean slate, right? | 就像一张白纸 对吧 |
[02:45] | It’s not quite as easy as that. | 没那么简单 |
[02:49] | This was sent for you. | 这个是给你的 |
[02:51] | You were in the shower when the, um, | 那个时候你在冲澡 |
[02:53] | ping went off and that’s how– | 信号响的时候 那就是 |
[02:54] | I-I was fully clothed, so I thought, | 我当时穿着衣服 所以我想 |
[02:56] | I’ll save you a trip to the depot… | 给你省下去仓库的路 |
[02:58] | Tilly… | 提利 |
[02:59] | Yes, less, | 好的 少说 |
[03:00] | less extraneous words. | 少说废话 |
[03:03] | It’s not gonna shut up until you open it. | 你不打开它信号就一直响 |
[03:13] | Burnham, Michael. | 博翰 迈克 |
[03:15] | Do you accept the last will and testament | 你是否接受舰长菲利帕·乔久的 |
[03:17] | of Captain Philippa Georgiou? | 遗愿和遗嘱吗 |
[03:23] | I’m sorry, I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[03:26] | Michael Burnham to the bridge. | 迈克·博翰请至舰桥 |
[03:30] | I’ll see you in engineering. | 工程部见 |
[03:52] | Bridge. Direct. | 舰桥 直达 |
[03:56] | As first officer, | 作为大副 |
[03:57] | I take pride in knowing every name and assignment | 我清楚地知道船员名单中的 |
[04:00] | on the crew manifest. | 名字和任务 |
[04:01] | You were to be on the prison transport shuttle that left yesterday. | 你应该在昨天那艘运输囚犯的穿梭机上离开的 |
[04:07] | Captain Lorca offered me an opportunity. | 卢卡舰长给了我个机会 |
[04:11] | I can tell by your threat ganglia | 根据你的威胁探测神经判断 |
[04:12] | that you weren’t consulted. | 你并不知情 |
[04:14] | The captain keeps his own counsel. | 舰长有自己的决定 |
[04:16] | Had he inquired, I’d have suggested the duty roster | 如果他征询我的意见 我会建议他 |
[04:19] | lacked any opening for a mutineer. | 不要雇佣一个叛乱者 |
[04:21] | “A valuable asset.” | “有价值的人物” |
[04:23] | That’s what you called me. | 你是这么评价我的 |
[04:24] | I was speaking hypothetically. | 我只是作假设 |
[04:26] | Politely. | 出于礼貌 |
[04:27] | And as someone who was certain i would never see you again. | 出于我可能再也见不到你 |
[04:31] | You can tell your threat ganglia to relax. | 你可以让你的威胁探测神经放轻松 |
[04:35] | I’m only here to help. | 我只是来帮忙的 |
[04:37] | My ganglia remain unconvinced. | 我的神经仍然不信 |
[04:41] | Scanners, | 探测器 |
[04:42] | expedite my targeting sweep. | 加快目标扫描进度 |
[04:43] | Multi-spectrum. Laterals included. | 多重光谱 包括横向 |
[04:45] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:45] | Scanners confirm two Klingon Birds-of-Prey. | 探测器发现两艘克林贡猛禽舰 |
[04:47] | Targets heading away at offset vectors. | 目标正前往偏移向量 |
[04:49] | Charge main phasers to full. | 主相位炮充满 |
[04:50] | Let’s take them out before they know we’re here. | 在他们发现我们之前击落他们 |
[04:52] | Charging. | 充能中 |
[04:53] | Vectors received. | 矢量已获取 |
[04:53] | We’ve been located and are being scanned. | 我们被锁定并被扫描 |
[04:55] | All right, keep the warp engines topped hot. | 好的 保持曲速引擎运行 |
[04:57] | Landry, we’re waiting! | 兰德里 我们等着呢 |
[04:58] | Solution calculated. | 方案计算完毕 |
[04:59] | Firing main phasers. | 发射主相位炮 |
[05:02] | First target destroyed. | 一号目标被摧毁 |
[05:04] | Second Bird-of-Prey still in the fight. | 二号猛禽舰仍在战斗 |
[05:05] | I see it! Take it out! | 我看见了 击落它 |
[05:06] | They’re firing torpedoes. | 他们正在发射光雷 |
[05:07] | Shields to maximum. | 护盾调至最大 |
[05:08] | Diverting power! | 转移能量中 |
[05:09] | Commander… | 中校 |
[05:13] | We’re all dead. | 我们都死了 |
[05:22] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[05:24] | Very polite. | 非常优雅 |
[05:26] | Discovery is now the only Starfleet ship | 发现号是唯一一艘 |
[05:30] | with a displacement-activated spore hub drive, | 拥有远距穿梭孢子引擎的星舰 |
[05:32] | which means, when it’s up and running, | 也就是说 当它启动时 |
[05:35] | we will be able to materialize anywhere in the known universe. | 我们就能够在已知宇宙的任何地方出现 |
[05:39] | Behind enemy lines. | 敌军防线之后 |
[05:40] | Above the Klingon homeworld. | 克林贡母星上空 |
[05:42] | Anywhere. | 任何地方 |
[05:43] | But we will be alone. | 但我们会孤身应战 |
[05:45] | We will not have backup. | 不会有支援 |
[05:47] | There’s just us | 只能靠我们自己 |
[05:50] | and we get one chance to get it right. | 我们只有一次机会赢得胜利 |
[05:54] | We’ll do better next time, sir. | 我们下次会做得更好的 长官 |
[05:57] | It will be hard to do worse. | 也没有再糟糕的余地了 |
[06:01] | Mr. Saru, run the simulation again | 萨鲁先生 再次进行模拟训练 |
[06:03] | and again. | 一遍又一遍地模拟 |
[06:04] | Burnham, with me. | 博翰 跟我来 |
[06:05] | You heard the captain. | 大家听指令 |
[06:06] | Computer, reload simulation. | 电脑 再次运行模拟 |
[06:08] | Working. | 工作中 |
[06:11] | We’re the tip of the spear in a science vessel | 我们是这艘装满天真探险家的 |
[06:13] | filled with wide-eyed explorers. | 科研舰上的先驱者 |
[06:16] | You know what they need us to do, don’t you? | 你知道他们需要我们做些什么吧 |
[06:18] | They need us to win. | 他们需要我们赢得胜利 |
[06:19] | They need us to survive, Burnham. | 他们需要我们才能生存下去 博翰 |
[06:22] | Want to know how you’re gonna help me do that? | 想知道你要怎么做才能帮到我吗 |
[06:24] | I’m happy to assist Lieutenant Stamets | 我很乐意协助斯塔麦兹上尉 |
[06:26] | with the refinement of the spore drive. | 进行孢子引擎的改良 |
[06:28] | Said the xenoanthropologist. | 外星文明学家就这么说的 |
[06:29] | I also studied quantum mechanics | 我还在瓦肯科学院 |
[06:31] | at the Vulcan Science Academy, sir. | 学过量子力学 长官 |
[06:33] | I know, but I’m gonna put you to better use. | 我知道 但是我想让你有更好的用武之地 |
[06:55] | These are some of the deadliest weapons in the galaxy. | 这些是银河系里最致命的武器 |
[06:58] | I study war. | 我研究战争 |
[07:00] | And this is where I hone my craft. | 这里就是我改良武器的实验室 |
[07:03] | I try to learn from the best. | 我试图从最好的里面借鉴经验 |
[07:08] | Here. | 这里 |
[07:13] | Now this, I think, you’ll find uniquely interesting. | 我认为 在这你能找到举世无双的奇宝 |
[07:17] | You’ve met once before. | 你之前见过一次 |
[07:33] | It has a natural aversion to light, same as me. | 它天生厌恶光亮 跟我一样 |
[07:39] | Why would you keep something so dangerous | 你为什么要把这么危险的东西 |
[07:41] | on board your own ship? | 带到自己的船上 |
[07:43] | That thing killed a dozen Klingons on the Glenn, | 那家伙杀死了格伦号上数十个克林贡人 |
[07:46] | and there’s not a scratch on it from their bat’leths. | 然而他们身上没有一丁点长剑的刮痕 |
[07:50] | If we’re gonna win this thing, | 如果我们想要赢得胜利 |
[07:52] | if we’re gonna have a chance of saving | 如果我们还有拯救联邦 |
[07:54] | the Federation and everyone in it, | 以及联邦中所有人的机会 |
[07:56] | we need the best weapons available. | 我们就要有能用的最好的武器 |
[07:58] | So what material is in a claw | 所以爪子里的什么材料 |
[08:01] | that can shred the hull of a ship? | 能撕开舰船的外壳 |
[08:04] | What’s a hide made of that can withstand the firepower | 什么做成的兽皮能抵挡得住 |
[08:08] | of a phaser set to kill? | 相位武器致命的炮火 |
[08:10] | I need you to find out… | 我需要你找到这种材料 |
[08:14] | and weaponize it. | 把它变成武器 |
[12:47] | Scans indicate a diet likely based on foraging for vegetation, | 扫描显示它有可能是一种基于素食需求的生物 |
[12:52] | or other passive means of obtaining nutrition. | 或者其他被动获取营养的方式 |
[12:56] | Lorca thought you and I would make a good team. | 卢卡认为你我可以组成一个很好的小组 |
[13:00] | Your science, my tactics. | 你的科学知识加上我的战术 |
[13:04] | Together, we can deal with Lorca’s little monster. | 我们就可以一起对付卢卡的小怪物了 |
[13:07] | How do you know it’s a monster, Commander? | 你怎么知道它是怪物 中校 |
[13:09] | Because I’ve seen what it’s capable of. | 因为我见识过它的能力 |
[13:12] | So have you. | 你也见过 |
[13:16] | Let’s call it Ripper. | 我们就叫它死神吧 |
[13:18] | That’s what it looks like. | 长得就像 |
[13:22] | That’s what it does. | 行为也像 |
[13:24] | Your Ripper… appears to share some natural traits | 你的死神 似乎跟水熊虫类 |
[13:28] | with the tardigrade species. | 有些共同之处 |
[13:30] | A docile creature that lives in the waters of the Earth. | 在地球上的水中生活的温顺的生物 |
[13:32] | A micro-animal | 一种微生物 |
[13:34] | capable of surviving extreme heat | 能够在极冷 |
[13:35] | and sub-freezing temperatures. | 和冰点以下的温度生存 |
[13:37] | Did you say “Microscopic”? | 你说的是”微观的”吗 |
[13:39] | In our case, somehow, macroscopic. | 在我们这里变成了宏观的 |
[13:42] | How did it get on the Glenn? | 它是怎么登上格伦号的 |
[13:45] | All the recent logs were corrupted. | 不久前的飞船日志全都损坏了 |
[13:47] | But the Glenn’s captain made an earlier entry | 但格伦号舰长在更早的日志中记录到 |
[13:49] | that security detected a stowaway. | 保安警戒检测到一个偷渡者 |
[13:51] | There was no hull breach, | 船体没有损坏 |
[13:54] | and no unregistered microbiota | 运输艇的层级缓冲液 |
[13:55] | in the transporter’s pattern buffer. | 也没有任何未登记的微生物群 |
[13:58] | But this was found, rummaging around in the lower cargo decks. | 但我们发现它在船体下层甲板里四处搜寻 |
[14:01] | We need to find something Lorca can use on this thing. | 我们得找点卢卡能用来对付这家伙的东西 |
[14:05] | Poison sacks, pain inducers, rage glands. | 毒气袋 疼痛诱导剂 愤怒腺体 |
[14:08] | You judge the creature by its appearance, | 你在以外表和过去的单一事件 |
[14:11] | and by one single incident from its past. | 评判这个生物 |
[14:14] | Nothing in its biology suggests it would attack, | 它从生理上看并不具攻击性 |
[14:18] | except in self-defense. | 除非是为了自卫 |
[14:20] | Commander, this creature is an unknown alien. | 中校 这是一种未知外星生物 |
[14:25] | It can only be what it is, not what you want it to be. | 它的身份不会因你的想法而改变 |
[14:30] | It’s amazing how much I hate Vulcan proverbs. | 我对瓦肯星谚语真是没什么好感 |
[14:33] | You’re new here, | 你是新来的 |
[14:36] | so let me share a piece of wisdom. | 那我就告诉你一条真理 |
[14:39] | Lorca isn’t interested in what you are. | 卢卡对你的身份不感兴趣 |
[14:43] | He’s interested in what you can do for him. | 他只看中你的能力 |
[14:47] | And if he needs us to make that thing useful in his war effort, | 如果他想让我们把这生物用于战争 |
[14:53] | that’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们就得听命完成 |
[15:08] | Admiral Cornwell. | 康韦尔上将 |
[15:09] | I didn’t realize you were eating, Captain. | 我不知道你在进食 舰长 |
[15:12] | Excuse the breach of protocol. | 请原谅我的不合礼节 |
[15:14] | We just received a distress signal from the planetoid | 我们刚从科凡2号小行星收到求救信号 |
[15:16] | Corvan 2, a mining colony… | 一个采矿殖民地… |
[15:19] | Near the Aneto system. I know it. | 在安利图系统附近 我知道那里 |
[15:21] | Sending it through now. | 现在传送信号过来 |
[15:22] | We’re under Klingon attack. | 我们受到了克林贡人的攻击 |
[15:24] | Our patrol ships have been destroyed. | 我们的巡逻舰均已受损 |
[15:26] | Our magnetic shields are degrading under bombardment. | 磁力护盾在炮击下性能削弱 |
[15:29] | They will fail in six hours. | 在6小时后将完全失效 |
[15:31] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[15:32] | Find cover! | 寻找掩护 |
[15:34] | We need immediate evacua… | 我们需要立即撤… |
[15:36] | We need immediate eva… | 我们需要立即撤… |
[15:39] | Corvan 2 generates 40% of the Federation’s dilithium. | 联邦40%的二锂矿来自科凡2星 |
[15:42] | The pipeline’s cut off, that’s half the fleet grounded. | 管道切断 意味着一半的星舰将停飞 |
[15:45] | The Klingons ambushed the blockade | 克林贡人伏击了 |
[15:46] | that was protecting the colony, and now, | 保护着殖民地的封锁线 现在 |
[15:48] | the closest Federation ship is 84 hours away. | 距离最近的联邦星舰赶去需要84小时 |
[15:52] | Yours is the only ship | 舰队里唯一有可能 |
[15:53] | in the fleet with a chance of getting there on time. | 及时赶到的就是你的星舰 |
[15:57] | Is the Discovery ready to jump? | 发现号准备好跃进了吗 |
[15:58] | I told you we’d be ready when you called, | 我说过我们随时准备着听您召唤 |
[16:00] | and we are. | 我们准备好了 |
[16:01] | The Discovery’s made dozens of small jumps with no issues. | 发现号顺利完成过许多次小跃进 |
[16:04] | We can make it the full distance. | 我们此次会完成全距离跃进 |
[16:05] | You have no doubts? | 你没有丝毫担心吗 |
[16:07] | None. | 没有 |
[16:09] | There’s no way in hell we’ll be ready to jump that far. | 我们并未准备好完成如此长距离的跃进 |
[16:11] | You told me you knew why the Glenn failed. | 你告诉我你知道格伦号的失败原因 |
[16:13] | The Glenn crashed into an undetectable | 格伦号在离开菌丝体平面时 |
[16:15] | Hawking radiation firewall | 与无法探测的 |
[16:17] | when it exited from the mycelial plane. | 霍金辐射火墙相撞 |
[16:19] | As a result, all the biologicals on board spun out. | 因此 星舰上所有生物材料都甩了出去 |
[16:22] | You can prevent that from happening again, right? | 你能阻止悲剧再次发生 对吗 |
[16:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:25] | So what’s the problem? | 所以还有什么问题 |
[16:26] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[16:27] | As I’ve explained to you, | 正如我所说 |
[16:28] | every time we try a long jump, | 我们每次尝试长距离跃进 |
[16:30] | we lose navigational stability. | 都将丧失导航稳定性 |
[16:32] | Remember? Jumping is probabilistic. | 记得吗 跃进是概率性事件 |
[16:35] | The longer the jump, | 跃进距离越长 |
[16:36] | the more possible outcomes. | 就会有更多未知后果 |
[16:37] | I get it. It’s trial and error. | 我懂了 这叫试错 |
[16:39] | Let’s try something. | 我们要勇于尝试 |
[16:40] | We lack the processing power to make the requisite number | 我们的硬件处理能力达不到 |
[16:42] | of calculations to hold a course. | 保持航线的数据计算要求 |
[16:44] | So what were they doing that we’re not? | 那他们是怎么完成我们办不到的事 |
[16:46] | We took this tech from Straal’s lab on the Glenn. | 这个装备来自格伦号上斯特拉尔的实验室 |
[16:50] | It was an augmentation to their navigation system. | 这是他们导航系统的增益器 |
[16:53] | I’ve incorporated it into our drive unit, | 我把它并入我们的驱动装置中 |
[16:56] | but it won’t load completely. | 但无法完全加载 |
[16:59] | To function optimally, it would appear | 为实现最佳运作 |
[17:01] | to require some kind of supercomputer. | 它似乎需要配备某种超级计算机 |
[17:03] | You must have missed that on the Glenn. | 你一定把它遗落在了格伦号上 |
[17:05] | Sir. Being chased by a lethal monster in a death trap | 长官 在克林贡人设置的死亡陷阱里 |
[17:09] | surrounded by Klingon bodies is distracting, but… | 被一个致命怪物追捕会让人分心 但… |
[17:12] | no, I would’ve noticed an extra supercomputer. | 不 如果有额外的超级计算机我会注意到的 |
[17:15] | That’s just me. | 我就是这样 |
[17:17] | What’s that thing? | 那是什么 |
[17:18] | That thing is what we took off the Glenn. | 那是我们从格伦号上带走的 |
[17:20] | It interacts with the spore drive, somehow. | 它不知为何会和孢子引擎互相作用 |
[17:22] | But I think it’s missing a part or something. | 但我认为它可能遗落了一部分 |
[17:24] | I can’t get it to activate. | 它无法被激活 |
[17:26] | In exactly five hours, | 在5小时 |
[17:28] | 49 minutes and 46 seconds, | 49分46秒后 |
[17:30] | uh, the Klingons will take Corvan 2. | 克林贡人将攻下科凡2号 |
[17:33] | Captain, this can’t be rushed. | 舰长 这事不可贸然行动 |
[17:35] | Now you listen to me, Mr. Stamets. | 现在你听我说 斯塔麦兹先生 |
[17:37] | They need us, now. | 他们现在需要我们 |
[17:41] | There are some things I could try to extend the jump range. | 我可以尝试一些方法延长跃进距离 |
[17:43] | Get it done. | 现在就办 |
[17:47] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:47] | Captain, be advised that the spore drive | 舰长 孢子引擎上线 |
[19:48] | is on line and primed. | 准备完毕 |
[19:50] | Primed? Can you control where we’re going or not? | 准备完毕 你到底能不能控制方向 |
[19:52] | It’s possible, maybe even likely, but… | 有可能 非常有可能 |
[19:54] | Done. Open ship-wide communication. | 行 开启全舰通讯 |
[19:56] | Yes, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[19:58] | Attention, all personnel: stealth protocol. | 所有人员注意 秘密行动 |
[20:01] | Run silent, black alert. | 全体静默 黑色警报 |
[20:07] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[20:10] | All crew to battle stations. | 所有人员至战斗岗位 |
[20:11] | We need to be ready for whatever’s | 需要为另一端 |
[20:13] | on the other side of that jump. | 任何状况做好准备 |
[20:14] | Disengage shields. | 收起护盾 |
[20:16] | Shields are off-line. Standing by. | 护盾下线 等候 |
[20:19] | Loading spores into the drive. | 装载孢子 |
[20:20] | Drive? | 引擎如何 |
[20:21] | Excess energy cavitation initiated. | 过载能量气穴初始 |
[20:34] | Tactical. Reroute all available power from impulse | 战术部门 将所有脉冲能量 |
[20:36] | over to phasers. | 转移至相位武器 |
[20:37] | Weps are double hot. | 武器已准备完毕 |
[20:39] | Engineering? | 工程部 |
[20:41] | Spore drive is on line. | 孢子引擎上线 |
[20:43] | Plot destination for Corvan 2. | 绘制至科凡2号航线 |
[20:46] | At your pleasure, Captain. | 等您号令 舰长 |
[20:54] | Go. | 出发 |
[21:02] | Sensors indicate external temperature of… | 传感器显示外部温度 |
[21:05] | They went off-line. It’s too hot. | 传感器过热失灵 |
[21:06] | That is not Corvan 2. | 这才不是科凡2号 |
[21:07] | No, sir, it is not. | 不 长官 这不是 |
[21:09] | We’re stuck in a gravity well of an O-type star. | 我们被困在O级恒星的重力井里 |
[21:11] | Collision is imminent. | 即将碰撞 |
[21:12] | Collision is not an option. | 撞击不是可选项 |
[21:16] | Shields up, full reverse. | 护盾升起 全速后退 |
[21:19] | Wrong off-ramp, Lieutenant Stamets? | 开错匝道了 斯塔麦兹上尉 |
[21:21] | My nav buffer overloaded. | 导航缓存过载 |
[21:22] | I-I couldn’t hold the plotting. | 我无法控制航线 |
[21:25] | Rear thrusters engaging. | 后退推进器上线 |
[21:33] | We are… | 我们 |
[21:35] | clear of the gravitational well. | 已离开重力井 |
[21:38] | Reengage warp drive. | 重启曲速引擎 |
[21:39] | Get us the hell out of Dodge, Mr. Saru. | 带我们离开这鬼地方 萨鲁先生 |
[21:41] | Aye, aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[21:46] | This had better be good. | 最好是好消息 |
[21:48] | Lorca’s on the warpath. | 洛卡在打仗的路上 |
[21:50] | Look. The moment the spore drive came on line, | 看 孢子引擎上线的时候 |
[21:53] | the creature’s central nervous system | 这个生物的中枢神经系统 |
[21:54] | showed micropatterns of activity | 前额极皮层 |
[21:56] | in the frontopolar cortex. | 有活动迹象 |
[21:57] | Well, you said it hates light. | 你说这东西不喜欢光线 |
[21:59] | Maybe it didn’t want to crash into a sun. | 或许它不想撞上太阳呢 |
[22:01] | It reacted before we jumped. | 它在我们跃进前就有反应了 |
[22:03] | I saw it cry out in distress. | 我看见它痛苦地嘶吼 |
[22:05] | It’s more likely a connection to the spore drive itself. | 更像是与孢子引擎有联系 |
[22:08] | I don’t see how that’s relevant to Ripper’s aggression. | 我不懂这和死神的攻击性有什么联系 |
[22:10] | It may not be. | 或许没有联系 |
[22:11] | But it helps understand its motives and behavior. | 但这能帮我我们了解它的动机和行为 |
[22:14] | Understanding how it feels was not our mission. | 理解它的感觉不是我们的任务 |
[22:16] | Captain needs to know how it fights and kills. | 舰长需要了解它如何战斗杀人 |
[22:19] | Lorca told me to keep you on track. | 洛卡让我把你拉回正轨 |
[22:22] | That your curiosity might lead you astray. | 你的好奇心可能会让你走偏 |
[22:26] | We’re not letting him down. | 我们不会让他失望 |
[22:29] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[22:31] | Or you’ll wind up looking like a Tellarite. | 不然你会变成泰拉人一样 |
[22:34] | How’s the patient, Dr. Culber? | 病人怎么样 |
[22:36] | Well, I took care of the skull fractures first. | 我先处理了头骨骨折 |
[22:39] | Another millimeter and the palatine bone | 就差1毫米 |
[22:40] | would have pierced his cortex. | 他的腭骨就会刺伤皮层 |
[22:42] | Frontal lobe is overrated. | 人们太过看高前额叶了 |
[22:44] | It only contains memory and emotional expression. | 它只负责处理记忆和感情表达 |
[22:47] | It’s completely unnecessary. | 完全没有必要 |
[22:49] | Well, I’ll save it. You know, just in case | 我还是会留下它 万一 |
[22:51] | you might want to have a feeling one day. | 你以后可能想有些感情呢 |
[22:53] | Gentlemen. Every starship in the galaxy– | 先生们 银河系里所有的星舰 |
[22:55] | Klingon or Federation– runs on dilithium crystals. | 无论克林贡还是联邦都使用二锂晶体 |
[22:58] | If we can’t protect Corvan, the war is lost. | 如果我们不能守住科凡 我们就输了 |
[23:01] | So… | 所以 |
[23:02] | can you fix the lieutenant’s inability | 你能否治好上尉 |
[23:04] | to get our ship to go where it’s supposed to go? | 没法带我们到目的地的病 |
[23:06] | I warned you, Captain. | 我提醒过你 舰长 |
[23:08] | Time is an essential component of good science. | 时间是严谨科学的重要组成部分 |
[23:11] | The Discovery is no longer a science vessel. | 发现号已经不是科考船了 |
[23:13] | It’s a warship. | 它是一艘战舰 |
[23:14] | That is not the mission I signed on for. | 这不是我原先加入的任务 |
[23:16] | I’m not a soldier. | 我不是一个战士 |
[23:18] | Well, then get off. Leave the ship. | 那么下去 别呆船上了 |
[23:20] | If I go, i’m taking everything with me. | 我要走就带所有东西一起 |
[23:24] | My spores, my drive. | 我的孢子 我的引擎 |
[23:26] | This entire ship was designed | 这条船 |
[23:28] | around my scientific specialty. | 就是为了我的项目设计的 |
[23:30] | Everything on this ship is the property | 这条船上所有东西 |
[23:31] | of Starfleet, Lieutenant. | 都是星联舰队的财产 上尉 |
[23:33] | How do you want to be remembered in history? | 你想如何被历史铭记 |
[23:36] | Alongside the Wright brothers, Elon Musk, | 和怀特兄弟 伊隆·马斯克 |
[23:36] | 飞机发明者 特斯拉公司创始人 星际迷航中人类曲速旅行先驱者 | |
[23:38] | Zefram Cochrane? | 季弗兰·寇克瑞恩一起 |
[23:41] | Or as a failed fungus expert? | 还是作为一个失败的菌类学家 |
[23:43] | A selfish little man who put the survival | 一个把自负看得比 |
[23:46] | of his own ego before the lives of others? | 其他人生命更重要的自私小人 |
[23:49] | Are you done? | 你治疗完了吗 |
[23:50] | Well, you have some blood on your face. | 你脸上有血迹 |
[23:52] | And your hands, Lieutenant. | 你手上也有 上尉 |
[23:53] | Get back to work. Fix the problem. | 回去工作 解决问题 |
[24:00] | Computer, open a shipwide hail. | 主机 开启舰内通讯 |
[24:02] | Working. | 正在处理 |
[24:04] | Confirmed. Broadcasting shipwide. | 已确认 正在向全舰广播 |
[24:06] | Computer, play the audio transmissions from Corvan 2. | 主机 播放科凡二号的音频信息 |
[24:13] | This is my last message. | 这是我最后一条留言 |
[24:15] | Another round of bombs has struck. | 又来了一轮导弹袭击 |
[24:17] | Zaphod is dead. | 扎普德死了 |
[24:20] | Our bunker is collapsing. | 我们的掩体也快塌了 |
[24:22] | Mommy. Mommy, wake up. | 妈妈 妈妈 醒醒 |
[24:25] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[24:26] | Please, save my children. | 求求你们 救救我的孩子 |
[24:28] | Anyone. Help them. | 拜托你们帮帮他们 |
[24:31] | We’ve lost mine four and mine seven. | 我们已经失去了四号矿井和七号矿井 |
[24:34] | 210 souls, all gone! | 210人丧生 |
[24:37] | Particulate venting is off-line. | 颗粒排放装置已经失效 |
[24:40] | My team can’t breathe. | 我的队员们都无法呼吸 |
[24:41] | I don’t know if anyone is listening to this, | 我不知道有没有人听得到这些 |
[24:45] | but if you are, good-bye. | 但如果有 永别了 |
[24:51] | We’re doing this. | 我们必须下手了 |
[24:56] | Computer, release a localized oneirogenic | 主机 向密闭栏释放 |
[24:59] | penthrane mist into the containment pen. | 定点甲氧氟烷致幻喷雾 |
[25:01] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[25:02] | Why are you sedating it? | 你为什么要镇静它 |
[25:04] | I’m gonna lop off its claw | 我要砍掉它的爪子 |
[25:05] | so you can figure out what makes this thing | 好让你去研究这东西为什么 |
[25:07] | so good at killing Klingons. | 这么擅长杀克林贡人 |
[25:08] | I do not think that’s a good idea. | 这主意不太好 |
[25:10] | We have no idea what effect sedation may have on it. | 我们不知道镇静剂会对它产生什么效果 |
[25:13] | And we’ve seen how it responds to aggression. | 我们已经见识过它的自我防御手段了 |
[25:15] | Sedation protocol complete. | 镇静流程已处理完备 |
[25:18] | Computer, open containment pen. | 主机 打开密闭栏 |
[25:35] | Computer, lights to maximum. | 主机 灯光亮度调至最大 |
[25:43] | Computer, seal containment bin! | 主机 封锁隔离区 |
[25:47] | Emergency transport. Sickbay. | 紧急传送 去医疗舱 |
[26:08] | Find a use for that creature. | 从那东西身上找点用处 |
[26:11] | Don’t let her death be in vain. | 别让她白白牺牲 |
[27:27] | Crew manifest accessed. | 飞船人员清单 |
[29:49] | Door. | 开门 |
[29:56] | I received your message. | 我收到了你的信息 |
[29:59] | What is it you so urgently need my help with? | 你想让我帮你什么 |
[30:05] | I’ve been thinking about the way I treated you | 我一直在想在神州号时 |
[30:06] | on the Shenzhou. | 我对你的态度 |
[30:08] | At times… | 有时候 |
[30:11] | I was very unfair. | 我对你并不好 |
[30:14] | You often undermined me, | 你经常诋毁我 |
[30:15] | dismissed my opinions out of hand. | 无视我的看法 |
[30:18] | You wouldn’t be wrong to call me out for being selfish, | 你要是觉得我很自私 我也无话可说 |
[30:21] | but I can’t help notice | 但我发现 |
[30:22] | that your threat ganglia are quiet now. | 现在你的威胁神经好像消停了很多 |
[30:28] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[30:33] | You are trying to gauge my response | 你是想评估我对隔离区里 |
[30:34] | to that thing in the pen, aren’t you? | 那东西的反应 对吧 |
[30:36] | Commander Landry was about to attack the creature, | 当时兰德里中校正要攻击那玩意 |
[30:39] | and I believe her death was… an act of self-defense | 我觉得她的死 是那东西的自我防御机制 |
[30:42] | on its part. | 所导致的 |
[30:43] | And now, based on your lack of threat response, | 由于现在你的受威胁反应不太敏感 |
[30:46] | I’m ready to submit that the creature’s primary drive | 我认为这生物的主要动机 |
[30:48] | is not aggressive. | 并不是攻击 |
[30:50] | It’s not a predator. | 它不是捕猎者 |
[30:53] | You have not changed an iota, Burnham. | 你真是一点没变 博翰 |
[30:56] | Your contrite words were insincere. | 你的悔罪之言一点都不真诚 |
[30:59] | They were necessary. | 可那是必须的 |
[31:00] | I was wrong | 之前质疑你 |
[31:01] | to question your place on the crew. | 在舰队中的地位是我不对 |
[31:03] | You will fit in perfectly with Captain Lorca. | 你跟卢卡舰长真是完美一对 |
[31:16] | Why were you on the Glenn? | 你为什么在格伦号上 |
[31:22] | What were you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[31:28] | Spores are the one thing | 孢子是发现号和格伦号 |
[31:29] | the Discovery and Glenn had in common. | 唯一的共同之处 |
[31:31] | Stamets would kill me if he knew I was bringing you these. | 斯塔麦兹要是知道我把这些给你 他会杀了我 |
[31:32] | You should probably go. | 你该走了 |
[31:34] | I appreciate you taking the risk, | 我很感激你为我冒这个险 |
[31:36] | but this could be dangerous. | 但可能很危险 |
[31:37] | Unless we get the drive on line, | 除非我们能让引擎恢复 |
[31:38] | we’re not gonna make it to Corvan 2. | 我们到不了科凡二号 |
[31:42] | All those people are gonna die. | 这些人都会死 |
[31:44] | I can’t help them. | 我帮不了他们 |
[31:47] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[31:57] | Stay back. Keep still. | 退后 不要动 |
[32:05] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了一些东西 |
[32:07] | I think you might like. | 我觉得你会喜欢的 |
[32:11] | If you don’t, well… | 如果你不喜欢 |
[32:14] | they can blame whatever happens on my curiosity. | 他们可以怪我的好奇心 |
[32:22] | Computer, open containment pen. | 主机 打开隔离区 |
[33:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:28] | These are Tilly’s tricorder images | 这些都是提利从我们去格伦号的任务中 |
[33:29] | from our mission on the Glenn– look. | 获取的三录仪图像 你看 |
[33:32] | The doors to the engineering room were blown outward. | 工程舱的门从内向外炸开 |
[33:36] | The shatter pattern of the reaction cube, | 反应器破碎的痕迹 |
[33:38] | the destruction, like something inside was going crazy. | 破坏的状况看 好像里面有什么暴走了一样 |
[33:42] | A very big something. | 某个很大的东西 |
[33:44] | Then there’s the excess shielding surrounding the room. | 然后房间周围有过多的护盾保护 |
[33:47] | It’s as if the crew was trying to keep something in. | 就好像船员想要把什么关在里面一样 |
[33:50] | What’s your hypothesis? | 你的猜想是什么 |
[33:52] | That Straal was holding that thing in his lab? | 斯特拉尔把什么东西关在他的实验室了吗 |
[33:54] | Captain’s Log said they found the creature in their lower decks. | 舰长的日志上说他们在下层甲板发现一只生物 |
[33:58] | I remember you chided Straal about not growing his own, | 我记得你抱怨了斯特拉尔没有像你现在一样 |
[34:00] | like you do. | 自己种植 |
[34:02] | You were talking about mushrooms. | 你是在说蘑菇 |
[34:04] | They didn’t have a forest on the Glenn like Discovery has. | 格伦号跟发现号上不同 没有森林 |
[34:07] | If they stored their mushrooms dry, | 如果他们在干燥环境下储存蘑菇 |
[34:08] | it would have to be in tremendous quantities, | 就必须要有巨大的数量 |
[34:11] | in their lower stores, | 在他们的下层 |
[34:13] | right there, where the creature first appeared. | 那个生物就在那里第一次出现 |
[34:17] | It entered the ship in pursuit of the mushrooms. | 它冲进飞船中抢蘑菇吗 |
[34:20] | They’re spores, actually. | 应该是孢子 |
[34:22] | 联邦星舰格伦号 状态报告 | |
[34:22] | This ship’s spore drive travels on a network of mycelium | 这艘飞船的孢子引擎在分布在整个银河系的 |
[34:25] | that’s spread across the entire galaxy. | 菌丝网络上穿梭 |
[34:27] | We just can’t control where we go. | 我们没法控制我们要去哪里 |
[34:30] | But maybe the Tardigrade can. | 但是或许水熊虫可以 |
[34:35] | Straal said he found a way to solve the navigation problem. | 斯特拉尔说他找到了可以解决导航问题的方法 |
[34:38] | You said his modifications needed a supercomputer, right? | 你说他的修改需要超级电脑 对吗 |
[34:43] | What if its name is Ripper? | 如果它叫死神呢 |
[34:52] | The phaser will only piss him off. | 相位枪只会让他抓狂 |
[34:54] | Think of it as a placebo for my skepticism. | 权当是宽慰我的疑心病 |
[35:01] | Energize. | 传送 |
[35:12] | My God, you’re right. | 天啊你是对的 |
[35:14] | Look how it interacts with the spores. | 看它和孢子的互动 |
[35:16] | It’s as if they’re communicating. | 就好像在交流一般 |
[35:21] | My tricorder is detecting energy transfer. | 我的三录仪检测到能量转移 |
[35:25] | Some form of symbiosis. | 某种共生的形式 |
[35:28] | It is talking to them. | 它在跟它们说话 |
[35:30] | That hardly seems fair. | 看起来太不公平了 |
[35:33] | I always wanted to converse with my mushrooms. | 我一直都想跟我的蘑菇对话 |
[35:37] | Not just converse. | 不仅仅是对话 |
[35:40] | Maybe even tell them where to go. | 或许甚至告诉它们到哪里去 |
[35:43] | If we can figure out how to interact | 如果我们能如何与 |
[35:44] | with that tech from the Glenn, | 格伦号上的设备互动 |
[35:46] | we may be looking at our new navigator. | 这东西可能就是我们的新导航员 |
[37:56] | Let’s try this again. Corvan 2. | 再来试试 科凡二号 |
[37:58] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[37:59] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[38:01] | Mr. Stamets, are you ready? | 斯塔麦兹先生 准备好了吗 |
[38:03] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[38:04] | Stand by, Captain. | 随时待命 舰长 |
[38:07] | Energize. | 传送 |
[38:09] | We just transported the Tardigrade into the reaction cube. | 我们刚刚把水熊虫传送到反应器中 |
[38:14] | The tech from the Glenn is activating. | 格伦号上的设备启动 |
[38:25] | This is… | 这是 |
[38:26] | every charted star system. | 星图上的所有星系 |
[38:28] | The Tardigrade is holding all these coordinates in its head. | 水熊虫在它的大脑中记下了所有的坐标 |
[38:33] | Course is set for Corvan 2. | 航线目的地设置为科凡二号 |
[38:35] | We’re ready to jump, sir. | 我们准备好跃进了 |
[38:38] | Is anybody not ready? | 有人没有准备好吗 |
[38:44] | Go. | 走吧 |
[38:47] | 动力状态 护盾状态 温度控制 | |
[38:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[38:54] | Find cover! | 找掩护 |
[39:00] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[39:01] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[39:04] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:15] | Targets one and two destroyed. | 摧毁目标一号 二号 |
[39:17] | Full stop. | 完全停止 |
[39:18] | Captain? | 舰长 |
[39:19] | Initiating full stop, Captain. | 启动完全停止 舰长 |
[39:23] | Multiple Klingon vessels converging. | 好几艘克林贡飞船在靠近 |
[39:25] | Diverting all nonessential power to shields. | 将所有剩余能量分散到护盾上 |
[39:27] | The Birds are at 1,000 kilometers and closing. | 猛禽舰在1000公里远并不断靠近 |
[39:28] | Their phasers are locked, Captain. | 他们的相位武器锁定我们了 舰长 |
[39:30] | Hold tight, everybody. | 大家抓紧了 |
[39:34] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[39:34] | Shields holding at 80%. | 护盾耐受80% |
[39:37] | 75% Seventy-five. | |
[39:38] | 65% Sixty-five. | |
[39:39] | Engineering? | 工程部 |
[39:42] | Spore drive is primed, Captain. | 孢子引擎准备好了 舰长 |
[39:48] | On my order. | 听我的指令 |
[39:49] | Birds-of-Prey closing in at 500 kilometers. | 猛禽舰靠近至500公里 |
[39:54] | Shields at 30%. | 护盾30% |
[39:56] | Coordinates input. | 输入坐标 |
[40:04] | 20% Twenty. | |
[40:08] | Ten. Captain… | 10% 舰长 |
[40:09] | Lieutenant Stamets advises that the ship is ready to jump. | 斯塔麦兹上尉建议飞船准备好跃进 |
[40:11] | I need them closer. Wait. | 我要让他们再靠近一点 等等 |
[40:14] | Let’s send our Klingon friends | 给我们克林贡的朋友们传递一个 |
[40:16] | a message they won’t forget. | 让他们忘不了的信息 |
[40:18] | And… | 预备 |
[40:20] | go. | 跃进 |
[40:39] | Who saved us? | 是谁救了我们 |
[41:22] | Commander Michael Burnham. | 迈克·博翰中校 |
[41:23] | Vulcan Science Academy commencement 2249. | 瓦肯科学院2249届 |
[41:28] | Recipient, Vulcan Science… | 接收者 瓦肯科学 |
[42:22] | 我们要追他们 让特库巫马家族再次完整 | |
[43:37] | Computer, open containment pen. | 主机 打开隔离区 |
[43:49] | You feeling better? | 你感觉好一点了吗 |
[43:54] | I brought you the good stuff. | 我给你带了点好东西 |
[44:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:29] | Long night, | 漫漫长夜 |
[44:34] | everybody’s talking about what you did. | 大家都在谈论你的所作所为 |
[44:37] | You helped save many on that colony. | 你拯救了殖民地上的许多人 |
[44:41] | Seems like you’re gonna have | 看起来你又要开始习惯 |
[44:41] | another reputation to get used to. | 另一个名号了 |
[44:59] | It’s probably none of my business, but… | 可能不关我事 但是 |
[45:01] | my mother used to say, um… | 我的母亲曾经说过 |
[45:04] | that’s not true. | 不是真的 |
[45:04] | M-My mother never really said anything to me | 我的母亲除了批评我的头发外 |
[45:07] | unless she was criticizing my hair. | 从没真的说过什么 |
[45:11] | But you… | 但你 |
[45:15] | I don’t know, I just think… | 我不知道 我只是觉得 |
[45:19] | …if it made its way across the galaxy to find you, | 如果它穿越银河来找你 |
[45:23] | you should open it. | 你就应该打开它 |
[45:25] | And you… shouldn’t be afraid to open it. | 而你不应该害怕打开它 |
[45:29] | Because I watched you tame the most incredible creature, | 因为我见过你驯服最惊人的生物 |
[45:32] | and, well… | 所以 |
[45:37] | …you’re not afraid of anything. | 你毫无畏惧 |
[45:40] | But that’s none of my business. Right. | 但我不该多管闲事的 对 |
[46:15] | Identity confirmed. | 身份确认 |
[46:17] | Burnham, Michael. | 博翰 迈克 |
[46:18] | Do you accept the last will and testament | 你接受舰长菲利帕·乔久的 |
[46:21] | of Captain Philippa Georgiou? | 遗愿和遗嘱吗 |
[46:31] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[46:34] | Hello, Michael. | 迈克 |
[46:35] | I hope that wherever this finds you, you are well. | 我希望无论你在哪里收到这个 你都安好 |
[46:39] | I imagine you have your own command now. | 我想你应该能够发号施令了 |
[46:42] | The captain of your own ship. | 成了你自己飞船的舰长 |
[46:45] | I have always tried to show you by example. | 我一直都在给你树立榜样 |
[46:48] | The best way to know yourself | 让你了解自己的最佳途径 |
[46:50] | is to know others. | 就是了解其他人 |
[46:53] | You are curious, | 你求知若渴 |
[46:55] | an explorer. | 勇敢无畏 |
[46:57] | So I am leaving you my most beloved possession, | 所以我要留给你我最珍爱的物品 |
[47:01] | handed down through my family for centuries. | 是我的家族世世代代的传家宝 |
[47:05] | My hope is that you will use it | 我希望你能用它 |
[47:08] | to continue to investigate the mysteries of the universe, | 来继续探索宇宙内外 |
[47:11] | both inside and out, | 无尽的奥妙 |
[47:15] | and keep your eyes and heart open always. | 并永远保持眼界和心灵开阔 |
[47:22] | Good-bye, Michael. | 再见 迈克 |
[47:24] | And good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[47:27] | Know that I am as proud of you | 你要知道我对你 |
[47:29] | as if you were my own daughter. | 就如对自己的女儿一样自豪 |
[47:33] | Take good care. | 珍重 |
[47:35] | But more importantly, | 还有更重要的是 |
[47:37] | take good care of those in your care. | 照顾好你该照顾的 |