时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | I need a team around me that’s gonna help me carry the day. | 我身边需要一个能和我共患难的团队 |
[00:14] | And that includes you. | 这里就包括你 |
[00:16] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[00:18] | Getting out of here was always a two-man job. | 要出去一直都需要两个人 |
[00:25] | The last chief of security and I went through a lot together. | 上一任安全主管和我一起经历了很多 |
[00:28] | I need someone I can trust. | 我需要一个我能信得过的人 |
[00:29] | Someone that understands war. | 一个懂得战争的人 |
[00:31] | I think that’s you. | 我觉得就是你了 |
[00:33] | I’d be honored to serve on the Discovery. | 我很荣幸能在发现号上服役 |
[00:35] | We are creating a new way to fly. | 我们在创造一种新的飞行方法 |
[00:38] | The Discovery can be anywhere and gone in an instant. | 发现号能在一瞬间内来去任何地方 |
[00:41] | That’s how you beat the Klingons. | 这就是破克林贡人的方法 |
[00:43] | Greetings from the United Federation of Planets. | 星球星际联邦向你们问好 |
[02:34] | This is Captain T’Shen Kovil of the Federation Starship Gagarin. | 我是联邦星舰加加林号的舰长申·科沃 |
[02:37] | We are under attack. | 我们正遭受攻击 |
[02:39] | I repeat, we are under attack by six Klingon vessels. | 重复 我们正遭受六艘克林贡战舰的攻击 |
[02:42] | Any Starfleet ship in range, | 任何在范围内的星舰 |
[02:43] | please respond. | 请回应 |
[02:45] | This is the USS Discovery. | 这里是联邦星舰发现号 |
[02:47] | We got your back. | 我们来帮你 |
[02:53] | Klingon vessels locking weapons on us, sir. | 克林贡战舰的武器锁定我们了 长官 |
[02:55] | Detmer, evasive pattern beta nine. | 达特曼 使用B9规避模式 |
[02:57] | Acknowledged. | 明白 |
[02:57] | Mr. Rhys, | 里斯先生 |
[02:58] | could I trouble you to fire at something? | 你能不能击落点什么 |
[03:00] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:03] | Rhys? | 里斯 |
[03:03] | I see them, Captain. | 我看见他们了 舰长 |
[03:11] | Owosekun, you got anything? | 奥沃瑟坤 你有什么发现吗 |
[03:13] | Owosekun? | 奥沃瑟坤 |
[03:14] | Negative, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[03:15] | I have power signatures that are off the charts, | 我能看到能量信号爆表 |
[03:17] | but our sensors can’t seem to isolate individual ships | 但我们的传感器在他们打开隐形膜时 |
[03:19] | when they have those invisibility screens up. | 无法识别出单独的舰船 |
[03:21] | They can’t fire till they’re visible. | 不显形他们就无法射击 |
[03:23] | Just keep our fingers on the trigger | 随时准备射击 |
[03:24] | and get ready to move quickly. | 准备好快速操作 |
[03:26] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[03:26] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[03:29] | Hard to port, Detmer. Mr. Rhys, | 左满舵 达特曼 里斯先生 |
[03:31] | lock on the Bird-of-Prey targeting Gagarin. | 锁定那艘瞄准加加林号的猛禽号 |
[03:39] | Shields holding at 70%. | 护盾耐受70% |
[03:41] | Thanks for the assist, Discovery. | 多谢帮忙 发现号 |
[03:43] | Doesn’t look like a fair fight to me, Kovil. | 看上去不像是一场公平对决 科沃 |
[03:45] | Can you go to warp? | 你能进入曲速吗 |
[03:46] | Warp engines are down. | 曲速引擎失灵了 |
[03:51] | Our shields are almost gone. | 我们的护盾就快没了 |
[03:52] | Sir, the Klingon destroyer has just de-cloaked right under Gagarin. | 长官 克林贡驱逐舰在加加林号下方显形了 |
[03:55] | We’ve picked up two battle cruisers. They’re flanking us, sir. | 发现两艘战舰 他们在包抄我们 长官 |
[03:57] | Just concentrate fire on the destroyer. | 把火力集中在那艘驱逐舰上 |
[04:08] | Shields holding at 32%. | 护盾耐受32% |
[04:10] | Two Birds-of-Prey approaching, sir. | 两艘猛禽舰正在接近 长官 |
[04:12] | All right, get us in between the Klingons and the Gagarin. | 好 飞到克林贡战舰和加加林号中间 |
[04:15] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:23] | Direct hit, Captain. | 直接命中 舰长 |
[04:24] | Shields below ten percent. | 护盾耐受百分之十以下 |
[04:26] | Did we get both torpedoes? | 我们是不是两颗光雷都挡住了 |
[04:27] | Did we get ’em both?! | 是不是都挡住了 |
[04:29] | I don’t know, sir, I can’t… | 我不知道 长官 我没法 |
[04:35] | The Gagarin is gone. | 加加林号被摧毁了 |
[04:36] | It’s over. Black alert. | 结束了 黑色警报 |
[04:38] | And get us out of here. | 离开这里 |
[04:39] | Black alert. Black alert. | 黑色警报 黑色警报 |
[04:45] | Bridge to engineering. You ready to jump? | 舰桥呼叫工程部 你们准备好跃进了吗 |
[04:47] | Lieutenant? | 上尉 |
[04:48] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[04:49] | Aye, Captain. | 是的 舰长 |
[04:50] | Spore drive ready. | 孢子引擎准备完毕 |
[04:54] | Go. | 启动 |
[05:02] | There will be time to grieve. | 会有时间让我们哀悼的 |
[05:05] | But this is not that time. | 但不是现在 |
[05:07] | I want a full damage report immediately. | 我现在就要全面的损坏报告 |
[05:11] | Airiam, you have the conn. | 埃瑞安 控制交给你了 |
[05:13] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[05:32] | Feel all right, Lieutenant? | 感觉还好吗 上尉 |
[05:37] | What are you doing down here, Captain? | 你在这里干什么 舰长 |
[05:42] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[05:44] | What? | 什么 |
[05:46] | Did you just call me Captain? | 你刚刚叫我舰长了吗 |
[05:50] | That’s absurd. | 荒唐 |
[05:51] | Why would I do that? | 我怎么会这么叫你 |
[05:52] | I don’t know. I-I must’ve misheard. | 我不知道 我一定是听错了 |
[05:53] | Are you daydreaming on the job? | 你在工作时做白日梦吗 |
[05:55] | Are you… are you so bored here | 你是…在这里太过无聊 |
[05:56] | that your mind is wandering? | 所以发呆走神吗 |
[05:58] | No, sir. I’m sorry. I didn’t, uh, mean to… | 不 长官 对不起 我不是故意… |
[06:00] | Well, then, don’t. | 那就不要 |
[06:05] | Where were the other ships patrolling the sector? | 该区域的其它巡逻舰跑哪去了 |
[06:08] | Why were we the only Starfleet vessel | 为什么我们是唯一能实施援助的 |
[06:10] | able to render aid? | 星际舰队飞船 |
[06:12] | The Hoover and the Muroc were simultaneously ambushed | 胡佛号 穆拉克号和加加林号一起 |
[06:15] | along with the Gagarin. | 同时遭到了伏击 |
[06:17] | All were destroyed. | 全都被摧毁了 |
[06:19] | How many of the Klingon ships you engaged | 你们遭遇的克林贡飞船中 |
[06:21] | were equipped with invisibility screens? | 有多少艘配备有隐形膜 |
[06:24] | All of them. | 每艘都有 |
[06:26] | All six. | 总共六艘 |
[06:26] | Then our latest intelligence reports are confirmed. | 那我们最近收到的情报消息就得到了确认 |
[06:30] | Kol of House Kor has managed to revive | 科尔家族的科尔已经成功复活 |
[06:34] | the Klingon Ship of the Dead | 克林贡死亡飞船 |
[06:35] | and is now sharing its stealth technology | 并且与效忠他的家族 |
[06:38] | with any house that will offer him fealty. | 共享隐形技术 |
[06:40] | Eventually every ship in the Klingon armada | 最终克林贡舰队的每一艘飞船 |
[06:44] | will be able to attack us out of nowhere. | 都能够突然冒出来攻击我们 |
[06:46] | That makes your mission at Pahvo | 由此你在帕沃的任务 |
[06:49] | Starfleet’s highest priority. | 成了星际舰队的第一要务 |
[06:51] | What is your team’s status? | 你的团队现在怎么样了 |
[06:53] | They transported to the surface 18 hours ago | 他们在18小时前传送到了星球表面 |
[06:56] | and have maintained radio silence | 一直保持无线电静默 |
[06:57] | to avoid the chance of detection by the Klingons. | 以避免克林贡人的侦测 |
[07:00] | We lost 462 souls today, Captain. | 我们今天损失了462条生命 舰长 |
[07:04] | And that number will increase exponentially | 在我们能够侦测到克林贡隐形飞船之前 |
[07:06] | until we are able to detect those invisible ships. | 这一数字将呈指数上升 |
[07:09] | I’m certain I have made myself clear. | 我想我说得够清楚了 |
[07:12] | Abundantly. | 明白 |
[07:13] | Personal log. Specialist Michael Burnham. | 个人日志 科学专家迈克·博翰 |
[07:16] | Stardate 1308.9. | 星历1308.9 |
[07:18] | We landed on Pahvo 18 hours ago. | 我们在18小时前登陆了帕沃星 |
[07:21] | It’s a seemingly uninhabited planet, | 这星球似乎杳无人烟 |
[07:23] | but a unique and, for us, | 但又十分独特 并且对于我们来说 |
[07:25] | strategic one. | 具有战略意义 |
[07:27] | Every tree, rock, and blade of grass here | 这里每一棵树 每块石头 每一根草 |
[07:30] | vibrates with its own specific tone. | 都在以其独特的节奏颤动着 |
[07:33] | Together, these combine to form a kind of music, | 合起来促成了一种音乐 |
[07:36] | the signature sound of the planet | 一种在星球表面随处可闻的 |
[07:38] | heard everywhere on the surface. | 标志性韵律 |
[07:41] | The sound is even broadcast into space | 这种韵律甚至由一个高耸的晶体结构 |
[07:43] | by a towering crystal structure, | 即一种自然形成的发射器 |
[07:45] | a sort of naturally occurring transmitter. | 传播至太空 |
[07:48] | It is Starfleet’s plan | 这次星际舰队计划 |
[07:49] | to modify the electromagnetic frequency | 是为了调整帕沃信号的 |
[07:51] | of Pahvo’s signal and harness it | 电磁频率 进而用以作为 |
[07:53] | as a form of sonar that can detect the presence | 能够侦测攻击我方舰队的 |
[07:55] | of the cloaked Klingon vessels decimating our fleet, | 克林贡隐形飞船的一种声呐 |
[07:59] | make them visible to our sensors, | 让传感器能够检测到它们 |
[08:01] | and turn the tide of war in our favor. | 进而将战争有利局势向我方扭转 |
[08:04] | The transmitter is still 8.4 kilometers north, northeast. | 发射器仍远在东北偏北方向的8.4千米之外 |
[08:09] | You’ve been setting an accelerated pace since we got here. | 我们登陆后你一直在加速前进 |
[08:12] | I know it’s unfortunate that the transmitter’s interference | 我明白由于发射器的干扰 |
[08:14] | meant that we had to beam down 30 kilometers away, | 我们不幸只能传送至30千米外的地点 |
[08:16] | but look around. It could be worse. | 但你环顾四周 现在也不算太糟 |
[08:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:20] | It’s two days until pickup. | 距离撤离还有两天 |
[08:21] | We’re making great time. | 我们进度挺快 |
[08:23] | Perhaps it’s a great time for you humans. | 或许对你们人类来说是挺快的 |
[08:26] | I, of course, could make it there in 15 minutes. | 而我可以15分钟就抵达 |
[08:28] | Didn’t know you were such a sprinter, Mr. Saru. | 没想到你还是个短跑健将 萨鲁先生 |
[08:30] | Kelpiens pursued by apex predators | 曾被顶级掠食者追捕的凯尔比人 |
[08:32] | have exceeded speeds of 80 kilometers per hour. | 速度能高达每小时80千米 |
[08:34] | They can also sense predators | 他们还能感应到 |
[08:35] | from a distance of as much as ten kilometers. | 远在10千米范围内的掠食者 |
[08:37] | And we particularly enjoy being discussed | 我们还特别喜欢被人当面 |
[08:39] | in the third person while present. | 以第三人称受到谈论 |
[08:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:43] | But you are accurate. | 不过你说得没错 |
[08:46] | I possess visual, auditory and tactile receptors | 我的视觉 听觉和触觉能力 |
[08:49] | more acute than yours, | 都比你们更强 |
[08:51] | which is why I am being tortured | 正因此我一直因这星球的持续噪音 |
[08:55] | by this planet’s constant noise and you are not. | 而痛苦 你们却没有 |
[08:59] | Well, I can hear that. What’s going on? | 我听见了 怎么回事 |
[09:19] | Keep this pointed at the ground. | 把枪指向地面 |
[09:22] | Greetings. | 你好 |
[09:23] | We are explorers from the Federation Starship Discovery. | 我们是来自联邦星舰发现号的探险者 |
[09:26] | We come in peace. | 我们为和平而来 |
[09:28] | I thought this planet was uninhabited. | 我还以为这是个无人星球 |
[09:29] | It’s not registering as a life-form, sir. | 星球并未显示出具有生命形态 先生 |
[09:31] | According to this, | 基于此 |
[09:32] | it’s actually not distinguishable from the rest of the forest. | 它其实和森林其余物体没什么区别 |
[09:38] | Uh, I believe | 我想 |
[09:39] | it wants us to accompany it. | 它想让我们同行 |
[09:41] | The transmitter’s in the opposite direction. | 可发射器在相反的方向 |
[11:34] | What’s it saying? | 它说什么 |
[11:40] | Universal translator’s got nothing. | 通用翻译器也不知道 |
[11:41] | I don’t think they mean us any harm. | 我不觉得他们想伤害我们 |
[11:43] | You can’t know that. | 你不知道 |
[11:44] | If their intentions were nefarious, | 如果他们有邪恶的企图 |
[11:46] | I would be the first to sense a threat. | 我会首先感觉到威胁 |
[11:48] | We need to establish communication. | 我们需要建立联系 |
[11:57] | I… am Commander Saru. | 我是萨鲁中校 |
[12:01] | As a first contact specialist, I would like permission | 作为一名联络专员 我想请求 |
[12:04] | to analyze the sound you are emitting, | 分析你们发出的声音 |
[12:05] | to determine if it is a form of language. | 来检测是不是某种语言 |
[12:20] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[12:21] | It was not painful, just disorienting. | 不疼 就是有一点晕 |
[12:26] | I believe I felt their intentions, | 我相信我感觉到了他们的想法 |
[12:28] | their desire to converse. | 他们想要交流 |
[12:32] | This will take some time. | 这会花上一些时间 |
[12:33] | We can’t touch that transmitter now. | 我们现在不能碰那个发射机 |
[12:35] | General Order One? | 星际舰队基本指导原则第一条吗 |
[12:38] | No. Order One restricts us from revealing ourselves | 不 第一条严禁我们出现在 |
[12:40] | to sentient beings that aren’t warp capable. | 无法曲速旅行的有感知物种面前 |
[12:42] | We’re well beyond that. | 我们已经远离这一条了 |
[12:44] | Now our duty is to follow first contact protocol. | 现在我们的责任是遵守第一交流准则 |
[12:48] | And we can’t borrow or alter their property | 而且我们不能借或者改变他们的地盘 |
[12:49] | without them understanding our objective | 除非他们明白我们的意图 |
[12:51] | and agreeing to it. | 并且同意 |
[13:20] | Scream. | 喊啊 |
[13:26] | I said, | 我说 |
[13:27] | “Scream.” | 喊啊 |
[13:29] | No. | 不 |
[13:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:45] | You were convincing. | 很让人信服 |
[13:47] | The guard is gone. | 守卫走了 |
[13:49] | Now we can talk. | 现在我们可以谈谈了 |
[13:53] | Do you think Saru can make the Pahvans understand | 你觉得萨鲁会让帕沃人明白 |
[13:55] | why we need their transmitter? | 我们为什么需要发射器吗 |
[13:57] | He’s got to. | 他必须 |
[13:58] | Convincing them to let us complete our mission is the only way. | 说服他们让我们完成任务是唯一的办法 |
[14:01] | Then, we defeat the Klingons. | 那样我们才能击败克林贡人 |
[14:02] | And the war ends. | 战争就会结束 |
[14:04] | Easy. | 轻松愉快 |
[14:05] | Easy. | 轻松愉快 |
[14:07] | When all this fighting is over, | 当战争结束的时候 |
[14:08] | I got big plans. | 我有个大计划 |
[14:10] | I own a place at Lake Shasta. | 我在沙斯塔湖有座房子 |
[14:13] | Take a little sailboat on the water. | 在湖上泛舟 |
[14:15] | Lake’s full of trout this time of year. | 每年这个时候湖里都是鳟鱼 |
[14:17] | Ever had fresh-roasted trout? | 吃过现烤的鳟鱼吗 |
[14:19] | I haven’t. | 没有 |
[14:20] | What? | 什么 |
[14:22] | It’s actual heaven. | 那才是真正的天堂 |
[14:25] | And I’ll camp on the beach. | 我会在沙滩上露营 |
[14:27] | Watch the stars fall. | 看着流星 |
[14:34] | Sounds perfect. | 听起来很完美 |
[14:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:39] | Our futures look different. | 我们的未来截然不同 |
[14:43] | You go back to your lake house. | 你回到你的湖边小屋 |
[14:46] | And I go back to prison. | 而我回到监狱 |
[14:50] | My sentence was life. | 我被判处终身监禁 |
[14:55] | This is just temporary. | 这是暂时的 |
[15:00] | Well, maybe we just leave that transmitter alone. | 或许我们就别管发射器了 |
[15:03] | You can’t go back to prison if we’re still at war. | 如果我们还在交战 你就不用回到监狱 |
[15:06] | The needs of the many… | 多数人的福祉 |
[15:07] | Are worth fighting for. | 是值得为之奋斗的 |
[15:09] | Are worth dying for. | 是值得为之付出生命的 |
[15:13] | But so are the needs of the few. | 但少数人的也是 |
[15:17] | Or the one. | 或者一个人的也是如此 |
[15:41] | Okay. What is going on with you? | 好了 你怎么了 |
[15:44] | Excuse me? | 你什么意思 |
[15:45] | At first, | 首先 |
[15:46] | the Tardigrade DNA booster seemed like a good thing, | 水熊虫基因推进器看起来是个好东西 |
[15:48] | but now you’re back to your old persnickety, grumpy self. | 但现在你又变回了那个臭脾气的刺头 |
[15:51] | So what’s the deal? | 所以出什么事了 |
[15:53] | Nothing. | 没什么事 |
[15:57] | You’re dismissed, Cadet. | 退下吧 候补军官 |
[16:07] | Okay, I’ll admit | 好吧 我承认 |
[16:08] | that something has been happening to me. | 我身上发生了一些事情 |
[16:11] | One minute, | 某一刻 |
[16:12] | I know wh-where I am, | 我知道自己在哪儿 |
[16:14] | who you are, what I’m doing, | 知道你们是谁 我在做些什么 |
[16:16] | and then, all of a sudden, | 下一刻 突然间 |
[16:19] | what I know changes. | 我知道的事情变了 |
[16:22] | It gets… jumbled. | 变得一团乱 |
[16:25] | Have you told Dr. Culber about this? | 你有跟寇波医生说过这个情况吗 |
[16:27] | That would put Hugh in an impossible position. | 这会置他于十分两难的境地 |
[16:30] | As a medical officer, it would be his duty | 作为一名医疗官 就我的基因改造 |
[16:32] | to report the effects of my genetic manipulation. | 做出报告是他的职责 |
[16:35] | I’d be sent to a Federation lab | 我会被送去联邦实验室 |
[16:38] | to be poked and prodded. | 过小白鼠的日子 |
[16:40] | On the other hand, | 而另一方面 |
[16:41] | if he doesn’t tell, and Starfleet finds out, | 如果他缄口不言 而被星际舰队发现了 |
[16:45] | his career would be ruined. | 他的职业生涯就完蛋了 |
[16:48] | Either way, I hurt him. | 不管是哪种情况 我都会伤害他 |
[16:52] | Okay, well, we’ll monitor these episodes. | 好吧 那我们来监测这些片段 |
[16:55] | Hopefully, they’ll pass, right? | 希望它们会消失 好吗 |
[16:59] | You don’t seem reassured. | 你看起来可没有安心的样子 |
[17:00] | Usually I’m-I’m pretty good at providing that. | 通常我是很会安慰人的 |
[17:01] | That’s kind of my thing. | 差不多算是我的特长了 |
[17:06] | What happens to those who Starfleet captures? | 被星际舰队抓获的人会怎样 |
[17:10] | In war? | 你是说战俘吗 |
[17:13] | They’re imprisoned. | 他们会被关起来 |
[17:14] | Interrogated humanely. | 接受人道的审问 |
[17:17] | Eventually, they’re returned to their people | 最终 他们会作为换取最终和平的筹码 |
[17:20] | as part of any final peace settlement. | 回到他们的家乡 |
[17:23] | So you do not… execute them? | 也就是说你们…不会处死他们 |
[17:27] | The Federation has no death penalty. | 联邦没有死刑 |
[17:34] | I wish to defect. | 我有意叛变 |
[17:38] | There’s nothing here for me now. | 这里再无我牵挂的东西了 |
[17:40] | The p’taQ my people now follow has no honor. | 我的人民现在所追随的首领不值得人们敬仰 |
[17:45] | It is because of Kol, I am alone. | 科尔害得我现在孤身一人 |
[17:49] | I had like-minded brothers and sisters. | 我曾有一些志同道合的兄弟姐妹 |
[17:52] | Even the one chosen by Lord T’Kuvma to be his successor. | 甚至有一位还是特库巫马大人选中的继承人 |
[17:56] | But he was… chased away. | 但是他…被驱逐了 |
[18:01] | Forever gone. | 永远地离开了 |
[18:03] | Everyone is gone. | 所有人都离开了 |
[18:09] | My vessel is in a nearby hangar. | 我的飞船就在附近的机库里 |
[18:12] | Kahless willing, we will use it to both escape with our lives. | 我愿用那艘飞船带你一起逃生 |
[18:15] | And you will guarantee me safe passage onto your ship. | 而你要保证我安全的登上你的飞船 |
[18:19] | My ship? | 什么我的飞船 |
[18:21] | Discovery. | 发现号 |
[18:22] | I know its shuttle delivered you | 我知道你是乘着发现号的穿梭机 |
[18:24] | to the trap on Cancri IV. | 来到坎克里四号星的 |
[18:26] | Why should I trust you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[18:27] | Because we need each other, Admiral. | 因为我们需要彼此 上将 |
[18:30] | And what other option do you have? | 而且难道你还有的选吗 |
[18:40] | How far did you get? | 你们进展如何了 |
[18:41] | We are still establishing a vocabulary, | 我们还在建立词汇 |
[18:44] | so not very far. | 所以进展不怎么快 |
[18:46] | Are they native to this planet? | 它们是这颗行星的本土生物吗 |
[18:49] | They… are the planet. | 它们…就是这颗行星 |
[18:53] | Everywhere you go, you can feel the symbiosis | 我们所到之处 都能感受到 |
[18:57] | between nature and the living spirit. | 大自然与生灵之间的共生现象 |
[19:00] | Amazing to think that while we fight our war, | 想想可真是了不起 我们四处征战 |
[19:04] | a place of peace and harmony | 这个平静和谐的地方 |
[19:05] | not only survives, it thrives. | 不仅存活了下来 还生机盎然 |
[19:09] | Is the transmitter their creation? | 发射器是它们建造的吗 |
[19:11] | I can’t be sure, but they desperately | 我没法确定 不过它们迫不及待地 |
[19:14] | want to know others and to be known. | 想要了解他人 想要被他人了解 |
[19:18] | And have been trying to share who they are | 它们一直在试图向宇宙各处 |
[19:21] | with the rest of the universe since… | 解释它们的身份 这从… |
[19:23] | since the beginning of their existence. | 从它们存在之初就在这样做了 |
[19:29] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来累坏了 |
[19:31] | It’s the constant noise | 是因为不间断的噪音 |
[19:33] | generated by this planet. | 这颗行星产生的 |
[19:35] | It’s better when I’m with our Pahvan friend, | 我跟我们的帕沃人朋友在一起时感觉会好些 |
[19:37] | but still it is ubiquitous. | 但这噪音还是无处不在 |
[19:40] | Do you think you can relay the details of our mission to it | 你觉得在发现号返航来接我们之前 |
[19:42] | before the Discovery comes back to collect us? | 你能把这次任务的要旨告诉他们吗 |
[19:45] | Well, I sincerely hope so. | 我真的希望可以做到 |
[19:48] | For now, | 现在 |
[19:49] | I think it would be best to call it a night. | 我觉得今天该休息了 |
[20:30] | Can you please make it stop? | 求你们了 能让噪音停下吗 |
[20:34] | Even for a moment? | 哪怕就一小会儿也行 |
[20:44] | We were biologically determined | 我们从生物学上就注定一种用途 |
[20:45] | for one purpose and one purpose alone… | 且仅有这一种用途 |
[20:49] | …to sense the coming of death. | 感应死亡的来临 |
[20:52] | I sense it coming now. | 我现在感觉到死亡将至 |
[20:54] | We have come to Pahvo for your help. | 我们来帕沃请求你的帮助 |
[20:56] | We have come to end this war. | 我们来终结这一场战争 |
[20:59] | I’m so afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[21:02] | So afraid. | 很害怕 |
[21:24] | Oh, hello, Commander. | 你好 中校 |
[21:25] | Looks like someone got some sleep. | 看起来有人睡了好觉了 |
[21:27] | You do seem better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[21:28] | I am. Thank you. | 对 谢谢你们 |
[21:30] | I just apprised the captain of our new circumstances. | 我跟舰长汇报了新情况 |
[21:34] | Well, how did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[21:35] | Discovery’s not supposed to be in comm range right now. | 发现号现在不该在通讯范围内 |
[21:37] | Oh, a simple modification. | 一个简单的改变 |
[21:39] | I altered the frequency of my communicator, | 我修改了通讯器的频率 |
[21:41] | linking it to the planet’s transmitter. | 把它与星球的发射器联系起来 |
[21:44] | It boosted the signal sufficiently. | 它充分地增强了信号 |
[21:45] | Our new friend was okay with that? | 我们的新朋友没有意见吗 |
[21:47] | The Pahvans are incredibly hospitable. | 帕沃人非常友好 |
[21:51] | They will grant us anything we want. | 他们会满足我们的需要 |
[21:53] | So you’re saying we have permission | 所以你的意思是我们 |
[21:54] | to complete our mission as planned? | 获得了许可来完成我们的任务吗 |
[21:56] | Some parameters of the mission have changed. | 任务的一些部分已经不同了 |
[21:58] | I require your communicators. | 我需要你们的发信器 |
[22:04] | Thank you so very much. | 非常感谢 |
[22:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:14] | Oh, do not be alarmed. | 别紧张 |
[22:16] | These are no longer necessary. | 已经不需要了 |
[22:19] | The Pahvans have invited us to remain here with them. | 帕沃人邀请我们跟他们一起留在这里 |
[22:23] | We can’t do that, Commander. | 中校 我们不能这么做 |
[22:24] | In time, you will experience this world as I do. | 你们迟早会从我的角度感受这个世界 |
[22:27] | You must remain open to it. | 你们必须敞开胸怀接受 |
[22:29] | Even your limited sensory abilities will improve, eventually. | 即使你有限的感知力最终也会增强的 |
[22:32] | Saru, something has happened to you. | 萨鲁 你不一样了 |
[22:35] | You are not thinking clearly. | 你不明白 |
[22:37] | Not at all. | 一点都不明白 |
[22:39] | The Pahvans have found a way | 帕沃人已经发现了一种 |
[22:40] | to exist in perfect balance, | 能处于完美平衡 |
[22:43] | in absolute harmony with their world. | 与他们的世界处于绝对和谐的方法 |
[22:47] | They have already achieved | 他们已经获得了 |
[22:49] | everything we say we seek | 所有我们说我们要通过 |
[22:50] | through our exploratory and diplomatic efforts. | 探索和外交努力寻找的一切 |
[22:54] | The only answers we require | 我们让所有物种进步的 |
[22:58] | for the advancement of all species is here. | 所需答案就在这里 |
[23:03] | And it’s ours for the taking. | 触手可及 |
[23:14] | I must go tell our hosts we have accepted their offer. | 我得去告诉东道主我们接受了他们的提议 |
[23:19] | They will be so happy. | 他们会非常高兴的 |
[23:27] | Well, one thing’s for sure. | 有一件事情是肯定的 |
[23:28] | He lied about the captain. | 舰长的事情他撒谎了 |
[23:29] | There’s no way he’d cut us loose. | 他绝不会放了我们 |
[23:31] | Obviously, Saru has been compromised. | 很显然 萨鲁已经背叛了 |
[23:32] | We can’t abandon the mission. | 我们不能放弃这次任务 |
[23:34] | I’m not sure we actually have the Pahvans’ permission. | 我不确定我们是否得到了帕沃人的许可 |
[23:36] | You want to wait for the Pahvans’ permission? | 你想要等帕沃人的许可吗 |
[23:37] | There won’t be any Pahvans if we don’t proceed. | 如果我们不继续的话就不会有任何帕沃人了 |
[23:39] | You know the Federation has procedures. | 你知道联邦有程序的 |
[23:41] | No starship may interfere with the normal development | 任何星舰不得干预外星生命和外星社会的 |
[23:43] | of any alien life or society. | 正常发展 |
[23:45] | Saru said they would grant us anything, right? | 萨鲁说他们可能会满足我们任何需求 对吗 |
[23:48] | Well, modifying the transmitter is included in “anything.” | “任何要求”也包括了修改发射器 |
[23:50] | But we can’t trust anything that he says right… | 但我们不能相信他的话吧 |
[23:52] | Michael, this may be our only way of ending the war. | 迈克 这可能是我们唯一的结束战争的方法 |
[23:54] | What about Saru? | 那萨鲁呢 |
[23:55] | This isn’t up for debate. | 这没什么好争论的 |
[23:57] | Given Saru’s condition, | 基于萨鲁的情况 |
[23:59] | I’m the senior officer now. | 我现在是高级军官了 |
[24:04] | You’re certain we can get to your ship undetected? | 你确定我们能让你的飞船不被察觉吗 |
[24:06] | I know this vessel as if it were my home. | 我对这艘飞船就好像对我家一样了解 |
[24:08] | It was my home, once. | 这里也曾经是我的家 |
[24:10] | First I am ensuring the end of Kol’s days. | 首先我要保证科尔死得很惨 |
[24:13] | He neglected T’Kuvma’s message. | 他无视了特库巫马的命令 |
[24:16] | He desecrated this vessel with his fetid presence. | 他玷污了这艘飞船 |
[24:19] | Before we depart, I will set the ship’s warp core to overload. | 离开之前 我会让这艘飞船的曲速引擎超载 |
[24:23] | He really disappointed you. | 他真的辜负了你 |
[24:24] | He disgusts me. | 他让我觉得恶心 |
[24:26] | My only regret is that I will not be able to see | 我唯一后悔的就是我没法看到 |
[24:28] | his pretty, painted face as he takes his final breath. | 他咽气时的俏脸了 |
[24:35] | You were not what I expected. | 你跟我想的不一样 |
[24:36] | Neither were you. | 你也如此 |
[25:01] | At least you won’t die in a cage, Admiral. | 至少你不会死在笼子里 上将 |
[25:45] | There will be no | 今天晚上 |
[25:45] | synthetic protein rations tonight, Lieutenant. | 不会供应合成蛋白了 上尉 |
[25:49] | Where’s Burnham? | 博翰在哪里 |
[25:51] | We had a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[25:53] | She’s walking it off. | 她现在去散心冷静 |
[25:54] | I am sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[25:56] | But soon you will know what it means | 但很快你会知道 |
[25:57] | to exist without conflict. | 活在没有争端的世界是什么感觉 |
[26:01] | I’m going to find Burnham. She must be starving. | 我会去找博翰 她一定饿坏了 |
[26:03] | Uh, Commander. | 中校 |
[26:06] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一件事吗 |
[26:08] | When we first came here, the sounds of this place, | 我们刚来这里的时候 你说这个地方的声音 |
[26:11] | you said, were like a physical assault. | 就好像在攻击我们一样 |
[26:13] | What changed? | 有什么不一样了 |
[26:15] | I believe I was the problem. | 我觉得我就是问题 |
[26:18] | I did not understand what I was perceiving. | 我不明白我感知到的是什么 |
[26:21] | I was not yet… | 我还没有 |
[26:23] | in harmony. | 处于和谐 |
[26:26] | The Pahvans… | 帕沃人 |
[26:29] | helped me. | 帮助了我 |
[26:31] | Sounds like you were fighting something, | 听起来你像是在对抗什么 |
[26:32] | then you just stopped. | 然后你停下了 |
[26:35] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:36] | I don’t know how to do that. | 我不知道要怎么做 |
[26:40] | What is it you are fighting? | 你在对抗什么 |
[26:45] | Well, everybody wants to defeat the Klingons. | 所有人都想战胜克林贡人 |
[26:49] | I… | 我 |
[26:51] | I want to hurt them. | 我想伤害他们 |
[26:54] | They tortured you. | 他们拷打了你 |
[26:55] | The feeling is understandable. | 这种感觉也是情有可原 |
[26:57] | But all that is past now. | 但现在一切都过去了 |
[27:00] | No, you don’t just forget something like that. You can’t. | 不 你不会轻易忘记这种事 你忘不掉 |
[27:03] | What’s the other option? | 还有什么别的选择 |
[27:05] | Allowing it to transform you into something worse | 任由它把你变得 |
[27:07] | than those who did this? | 比那些折磨你的人更可怕 |
[27:10] | If it means I can make them suffer | 如果这意味着我能让他们 |
[27:11] | like they made me suffer… | 遭受跟我一样的痛苦 |
[27:14] | then yes. | 那么没错 |
[27:30] | Come here, Lieutenant. | 过来 上尉 |
[27:32] | The Pahvans gave me something you might find useful. | 帕沃人给我某些可能有用的东西 |
[27:37] | Understanding requires a common frame of reference. | 要理解需要相同的观念 |
[27:40] | Try to feel the harmony, | 试着感受和谐 |
[27:43] | the peace this world offers. | 这个世界的和平 |
[28:05] | Your intentions are false. | 你的意图是假的 |
[28:08] | You’ve been trying to distract me. | 你在试图让我分心 |
[28:10] | To delay me. | 耽搁我 |
[28:15] | Where is Burnham? | 博翰在哪里 |
[28:18] | Where has she gone?! | 她去了哪里 |
[29:00] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[29:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:37] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[30:42] | Michael Burnham to Discovery. | 迈克·博翰呼叫发现号 |
[30:44] | Discovery, do you read me? | 发现号 你能听到我吗 |
[30:54] | Saru, please… stop. | 萨鲁 拜托你停下来 |
[31:23] | Saru, this isn’t you. | 萨鲁 这不是你 |
[31:39] | Is this what harmony and balance look like? | 和谐和平衡就是这样的吗 |
[31:43] | Where is the peace you say you found here? | 你说你在这里找到的和平在哪里 |
[31:46] | You have taken it from me. | 你把它从我这里夺走了 |
[31:50] | You won’t stop taking! | 你不停地索取 |
[31:53] | I would give anything | 我愿意用一切换来 |
[31:56] | for a second, a millisecond of peace. | 一秒 一毫秒的和平 |
[32:01] | But until the war is over, none of us can have it. | 但直到这场战争结束了 谁都得不到和平 |
[32:06] | Saru, staying here– | 萨鲁 待在这里 |
[32:07] | it’s not gonna fix anything. | 并不能解决任何问题 |
[32:10] | We have the power to end this conflict. | 我们有能力终结这场冲突 |
[32:15] | Saru, we need you. | 萨鲁 我们需要你 |
[32:24] | You will not take this away from me, too. | 你不能将它从我身边夺走 |
[32:30] | Burnham, are you okay? | 博翰 你还好吗 |
[32:42] | I-I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:44] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是要保护你 |
[32:47] | You have to make them all understand. | 你要让他们明白 |
[32:50] | We were wrong to come here. | 我们来这里是错的 |
[32:52] | Our war is not your mistake to correct. | 我们的战争不是你的错 |
[32:55] | Please listen. | 请听我说 |
[32:59] | Saru told you who we are, | 萨鲁告诉你我们是谁 |
[33:01] | and like you, we seek harmony. | 跟你们一样 我们也追寻和谐 |
[33:03] | But we face a threat that doesn’t share that same goal. | 但我们面临着与我们目标相悖的威胁 |
[33:08] | But with your help and our technology, | 但有你们的帮助和我们的技术 |
[33:10] | we can put an end to this conflict. | 我们能终结这场冲突 |
[33:14] | Isn’t that why you exist? To keep harmony and peace? | 这就是你存在的原因吗 来保持和谐与和平 |
[33:19] | You have to help me finish what I’ve begun. | 你必须帮我完成我未竟的事业 |
[33:23] | If the Klingons discover you’ve helped us, they will hurt you. | 如果克林贡人发现你帮我们 他们会伤害你 |
[33:26] | Please, don’t do this. | 求你了 别这么做 |
[34:17] | Discovery to landing party. | 发现号呼叫先遣队 |
[34:18] | We have a lock on your coordinates. | 我们锁定了你们的坐标 |
[34:20] | – Prepare for transport. – No! | -准备转送 -不要 |
[34:21] | No, please! | 拜托 不要 |
[34:23] | No! | 不 |
[34:48] | Keep it brief. | 有话快说 |
[34:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:57] | Saru. | 萨鲁 |
[35:00] | Please look at me. | 请你看着我 |
[35:09] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[35:12] | I lied to you… | 我对你 |
[35:15] | and Lieutenant Tyler. | 和泰勒上尉撒谎了 |
[35:17] | I attacked you. | 我攻击了你 |
[35:20] | I could have killed you. | 我可能会杀了你 |
[35:22] | You weren’t yourself. | 你不是你自己 |
[35:25] | But I was. | 但我是 |
[35:27] | We are born afraid, we Kelpiens. | 我们生来就恐惧 我们凯尔比人 |
[35:32] | It’s how we survive. | 这就是我们的生存之道 |
[35:35] | As such… my whole life, | 如此 我的一生 |
[35:41] | I have never known a moment without fear. | 我无时无刻不在恐惧 |
[35:46] | The freedom of it. | 摆脱恐惧 |
[35:50] | Not… one… moment. | 无时无刻 |
[35:56] | Until Pahvo. | 直到帕沃 |
[36:43] | L’Rell. | 拉瑞尔 |
[38:19] | You said the adjustment | 你说调节帕沃人的 |
[38:19] | to the Pahvan transmitter was a success. | 发射器成功了 |
[38:22] | I thought it was, sir. | 我以为成功了 长官 |
[38:24] | The Pahvans repaired our signal inhibitor | 帕沃人在萨鲁毁掉我们的 |
[38:26] | after Saru destroyed it. | 信号干涉器后又把它修好了 |
[38:28] | I watched it happen. | 我眼看着它发生 |
[38:30] | Mr. Bryce? | 布莱斯先生 |
[38:31] | The signal strength has increased | 信号强度增加了 |
[38:32] | by a factor of ten to the 12th power. | 一兆倍 |
[38:34] | The music’s gone. | 音乐消失了 |
[38:36] | All that’s being transmitted now | 现在发射的是 |
[38:37] | is a massive electromagnetic wave. | 一束强电磁波 |
[38:39] | Captain, I don’t understand. I thought the Pahvans… | 舰长 我不明白 我以为帕沃人 |
[38:41] | Sir, Specialist Burnham | 长官 博翰专家 |
[38:42] | integrated our technology exactly as ordered. | 依照命令整合了我们的技术 |
[38:44] | We should now be able to detect any invisible Klingon ships | 我们现在应该能侦测到在帕沃信号范围内的 |
[38:46] | within range of the Pahvan signal. | 任何隐形克林贡飞船 |
[38:48] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[38:51] | The transmitter is now sending out a new signal | 发射器现在发出一个新的信号 |
[38:52] | limited to two subspace bands– ours and the Klingons’. | 只到两个子空间 我们的和克林贡人的 |
[38:59] | What you did, Burnham, | 你做的 博翰 |
[39:01] | was invite the enemy to join us here. | 是引狼入室 |
[39:05] | No. | 不 |
[39:07] | The Pahvans did that. | 帕沃人做的 |
[39:09] | Their entire existence is an effort | 他们存在的目的就是 |
[39:10] | to bring harmony to discord, | 把和谐变成不和 |
[39:12] | and they know about our conflict with the Klingons. | 他们知道我们和克林贡人的冲突 |
[39:14] | They’re trying to bring us together. | 他们想把我们聚在一起 |
[39:15] | They think they’re helping. | 他们觉得他们在帮我们 |
[39:16] | Captain, long-range sensors | 队长 长距传感器 |
[39:18] | have detected an incoming Klingon vessel | 探测到一艘克林贡飞船 |
[39:20] | entering the system at high warp. | 以高曲速进入星系 |
[39:21] | Can you identify what it is? | 你能识别出是什么吗 |
[39:23] | It’s the Ship of the Dead, sir. The sarcophagus. | 是死亡飞船 是石棺舰 |
[39:29] | We’re the Pahvans’ only line of defense. | 我们是帕沃人唯一的防线 |
[39:33] | We have to protect them, sir. | 我们必须保护他们 长官 |
[39:36] | We have to fight. | 我们要应战 |