时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Something has been happening to me. | 我身上发生了一些事情 |
[00:14] | Have you told Dr. Culber about this? | 你有跟寇波医生说过这个情况吗 |
[00:16] | That would put Hugh in an impossible position. | 这会置他于十分两难的境地 |
[00:19] | It would be his duty to report | 就我的基因改造 |
[00:20] | the effects of my genetic manipulation. | 做出报告是他的职责 |
[00:22] | On the other hand, Starfleet finds out, | 而另一方面 被星际舰队发现了 |
[00:24] | his career would be ruined. | 他的职业生涯就完蛋了 |
[00:26] | Either way, I hurt him. | 不管是哪种情况 我都会伤害他 |
[00:28] | Nobody survives Klingon torture for seven months. | 没人能经受克林贡人七个月的折磨 |
[00:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[00:31] | The captain of this ship, | 这艘飞船的舰长 |
[00:32] | she-she’s taken a liking to me. | 她喜欢我 |
[00:34] | Certain we can get to your ship undetected? | 你确定我们能让你的飞船不被察觉吗 |
[00:40] | Kol has managed to revive | 科尔已经成功复活 |
[00:42] | the Klingon Ship of the Dead | 克林贡死亡飞船 |
[00:43] | and is now sharing its stealth technology. | 并且共享隐形技术 |
[00:46] | That makes your mission at Pahvo | 由此你在帕沃的任务 |
[00:48] | Starfleet’s highest priority. | 成了星际舰队的第一要务 |
[00:50] | We landed on Pahvo. | 我们登陆了帕沃星 |
[00:51] | We located a transmitter that could allow Starfleet | 我们定位了一个可以让星际舰队 |
[00:54] | to detect the presence of cloaked Klingon vessels. | 侦测克林贡隐形飞船的发射器 |
[00:57] | Like you, we seek harmony. | 跟你们一样 我们也追寻和谐 |
[00:59] | With your help and our technology, | 有你们的帮助和我们的技术 |
[01:02] | we can put an end to this conflict. | 我们能终结这场冲突 |
[01:05] | The transmitter’s now sending out a new signal, | 发射器现在发出一个新的信号 |
[01:08] | limited to two subspace bands: | 只到两个子空间 |
[01:09] | ours and the Klingons’. | 我们的和克林贡人的 |
[01:11] | Captain. Long-range sensors have detected | 舰长 长距传感器探测到 |
[01:13] | an incoming Klingon vessel. | 一艘克林贡飞船 |
[01:14] | Can you identify what it is? | 你能识别出是什么吗 |
[01:15] | It’s the Ship of the Dead, sir. | 是死亡飞船 长官 |
[01:17] | Pahvans have no means to protect themselves. | 帕沃人没法保护自己 |
[01:19] | We’re the Pahvans’ only line of defense. | 我们是帕沃人唯一的防线 |
[01:29] | We have ordered all active starships back behind Federation lines. | 我们已经命令所有前线星舰躲回联邦境内 |
[01:33] | Retreat, Captain. That is an order. | 撤退 舰长 这是命令 |
[01:35] | Now, with the Ship of the Dead on the way here… | 现在 死亡飞船在过来的路上 |
[01:36] | Yes. General Kol’s next strategic move | 是的 科尔将军的下一个战略行动 |
[01:39] | will be to destroy the transmitter, | 将会是摧毁发射器 |
[01:41] | thus eliminating any chance | 从而切断 |
[01:42] | of the Federation gaining an upper hand. | 联邦占据优势的机会 |
[01:44] | But we cannot risk losing the Discovery over this. | 但我们不能为此而让发现号以身试险 |
[01:47] | Need I remind you the Klingons don’t take threats lightly? | 克林贡人面对威胁毫不手软这点不需多说 |
[01:50] | By seeming to align themselves with us, | 站在我们这边后 |
[01:52] | the Pahvans just became one. | 帕沃人已经构成威胁 |
[01:54] | And that ship can and will destroy an entire planet | 而那艘飞船能够并且一定会在一瞬间 |
[01:57] | in the blink of an eye. | 摧毁整颗星球 |
[01:58] | Your mission to Pahvo | 你在帕沃星的任务 |
[01:59] | was to give us the advantage we sorely needed. | 是为我们获取至关重要的优势 |
[02:02] | But that mission failed. | 但是任务失败了 |
[02:04] | We have gathered the top scientific minds | 我们已经集结了最顶尖的科研人才 |
[02:06] | to devise a solution | 来寻找方法 |
[02:08] | to crack the invisibility screens that cloak the Klingon warships, | 破解使克林贡飞船隐形的隐形膜 |
[02:11] | within the safety of Federation space. | 在安全的联邦管辖空间内进行 |
[02:15] | Your crew is to join the effort. | 你的船员要参与进来 |
[02:16] | You want me to run from a fight | 你要我逃离战场 |
[02:19] | and leave a peaceful species to face annihilation? | 任由一个和平的种族去面对毁灭 |
[02:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[02:23] | But the logic is clear. | 但逻辑已经明确 |
[02:25] | You will jump to Starbase 46. | 你要跃进到星际基地46号 |
[02:29] | Immediately. | 立刻 |
[02:35] | Lieutenant Detmer, set a course for Starbase 46. | 达特曼上尉 设定去星际基地46号的航线 |
[02:39] | Warp five. | 曲速五级 |
[02:42] | Yes, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[02:42] | Sir, the Pahvans are more vulnerable than Admiral Terral | 长官 帕沃人比特拉尔上将想象的 |
[02:46] | could possibly understand. | 要脆弱得多 |
[02:48] | Please, if I could only speak with him | 如果我能和他通话 |
[02:50] | and relay my experience with their peace-loving species… | 以我的经验证明它们是一种热爱和平的种族 |
[02:53] | At this speed, they’ll be expecting us in three hours | 按照这个速度 我们会在三小时内 |
[02:55] | at Starbase 46. | 到达星际基地46号 |
[02:57] | That’s why we’re warping | 这是为什么我们正在以曲速前进 |
[02:58] | and not using the spore drive. | 而没用孢子引擎 |
[03:00] | I have no intention of reaching our destination. | 我不打算去往我们的目的地 |
[03:02] | But if you’re planning on disobeying a direct order, | 但如果你打算违抗命令 |
[03:05] | best not to advertise the fact. | 最好不要表现出来 |
[03:07] | So… you all heard the panicked Admiral. | 你们都听见惊慌的上将的话了 |
[03:10] | Starfleet is tired | 星际舰队已经疲于 |
[03:11] | of fighting the Klingon cloaking devices and losing. | 对抗克林贡的隐形设备而且屡战屡败 |
[03:14] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[03:17] | We have just under three hours | 我们只有三小时不到的时间 |
[03:18] | to find a solution. | 来寻找解决方法 |
[03:19] | If we can, | 如果我们做到了 |
[03:20] | we jump back. | 我们就跃进回来 |
[03:22] | Defend Pahvo. | 保卫帕沃星 |
[03:23] | If we can’t… | 如果做不到 |
[03:28] | Let’s get to it. | 开始吧 |
[03:31] | Lieutenant Stamets. | 斯塔麦兹上尉 |
[03:33] | I’m gonna need some reasonable explanation for Starfleet | 我需要向星际舰队提供说得通的解释 |
[03:36] | as to why we’re currently not using the spore drive. | 为什么我们目前没有用孢子引擎 |
[03:40] | I understand you’ve had some trouble with your interface upgrades? | 我知道你的接入装置升级有点问题 |
[03:45] | Now that you mention it, | 既然你提到了 |
[03:48] | has been a little itchy. | 确实有点痒 |
[03:50] | That’s unfortunate. | 真不幸 |
[03:50] | Get down to medical bay, get a full examination. | 去医疗舱 做一个全面检查 |
[03:53] | Is… | 真的 |
[03:55] | is that completely necessary, sir? | 真的有必要吗 长官 |
[03:58] | It’s obligatory. | 这是义务 |
[03:59] | I want Dr. Culber to run every single test possible. | 我要寇波医生做每一个可以做的测试 |
[04:03] | We need the data trail. | 我们需要保留数据 |
[05:42] | Two hours before we arrive at the starbase; | 我们还有两小时到达星际基地 |
[05:44] | less than that, probably, | 不过很可能在此之前 |
[05:45] | before the Klingons arrive at Pahvo. | 克林贡人就已到达帕沃星 |
[05:46] | Tell me you have a solution. | 告诉我你已经有了对策 |
[05:48] | Currently, we suspect the Klingon cloak | 我们目前怀疑克林贡隐形飞船 |
[05:50] | generates a massive gravitational field, | 形成了一个巨大的重力场 |
[05:52] | one that bends light and | 它能够弯曲光线 |
[05:53] | other electromagnetic waves around the ship. | 以及飞船周围的其它电磁波 |
[05:55] | Essentially rendering it undetectable to our sensors. | 正因此我们的传感器探测不到它们 |
[05:58] | But the cloak has small imperfections. | 但隐形膜也有些小缺陷 |
[06:00] | So what appears like background EM radiation | 因此看起来不显眼的电磁辐射 |
[06:02] | actually contains near-imperceptible shifts | 实际上发生了与重力场有关的 |
[06:04] | that correlate to the cloak’s gravitational field. | 极其细微的转变 |
[06:07] | If we can determine the exact relationship between the two, | 如果我们能查明两者的确切关系 |
[06:10] | we could develop an algorithm | 就能编写一套算法 |
[06:12] | to expose any invisible ship’s position. | 得到所有隐形飞船的位置 |
[06:14] | But the imperfections are infinitesimal. | 但这只是个微量转变 |
[06:16] | How do we detect them? | 我们要如何检测 |
[06:19] | By placing sensors on board | 把传感器安置在 |
[06:21] | the Klingon ship to relay data back to Discovery. | 克林贡飞船上向发现号传回数据 |
[06:24] | On the ship? | 克林贡飞船上 |
[06:25] | With… a boarding party? | 派送一支外勤小队吗 |
[06:27] | One that has to physically beam over. | 并且必须把小队人员传送过去 |
[06:29] | All right. How do we get our people there? | 好吧 我们要怎么把人送上去 |
[06:31] | Klingons know that Discovery is a valuable target. | 克林贡人知道发现号是个重要目标 |
[06:35] | We use it as bait, | 我们用发现号作为诱饵 |
[06:37] | to draw their flagship away from Pahvo. | 让他们的旗舰远离帕沃星 |
[06:39] | They’d have to drop the cloak to engage us in battle. | 他们会关闭隐形膜和我们交战 |
[06:41] | Their shields and weapons are off-line when they’re invisible. | 他们在隐形时护盾和武器均处于关闭状态 |
[06:43] | so that gives us a small window to beam over | 所以在他们关闭隐形膜 |
[06:45] | after the cloak is down, | 和升起护盾的小段时间内 |
[06:46] | but before their shields go up. | 我们有一个传送的小契机 |
[06:48] | The team on board the Klingon ship | 登上克林贡飞船的小队 |
[06:49] | will install two sensors. | 将安置两个传感器 |
[06:51] | Every time it cloaks, we gather readings. | 每次隐形时 我们都会测取读数 |
[06:53] | There is a problem, though, sir. | 不过有个问题 长官 |
[06:55] | It will take time to gather sufficient data. | 收集到足量数据需要一些时间 |
[06:57] | How much time? | 要多长时间 |
[06:59] | Days. | 几天 |
[07:02] | Well, we don’t have days. | 我们没那么长时间了 |
[07:06] | But we do have a spore drive. | 但我们有孢子引擎 |
[07:10] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[07:11] | Starfleet brass is awaiting a full report | 星际舰队高层在等着看 |
[07:13] | of the lieutenant’s condition. | 上尉身体状况的详尽报告 |
[07:15] | Uh, you wanted evidence of an issue with your navigator? | 您想知道飞船导航员问题的原因吗 |
[07:19] | You’ve gotten more than you’ve asked for. | 我们得到的不止这个 |
[07:22] | Lieutenant Stamets’ scans show a restructuring of the tracts | 斯塔麦兹先生的扫描显示 |
[07:25] | within the white matter of his medial temporal lobe. | 他大脑内颞叶白质部分的神经束发生了重组 |
[07:30] | Have you experienced any side effects | 你有感到这种状况 |
[07:32] | as a consequence of that? | 产生的副作用吗 |
[07:34] | No, Captain. | 没有 舰长 |
[07:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:36] | Well, I’m not ready to play roulette with his brain. | 我还没准备好拿他脑子做赌注 |
[07:38] | Duly noted, Doctor. Send the report directly to me. | 明白了 医生 马上发送报告给我 |
[07:40] | – Captain… – To me, Doctor, | -舰长… -发给我 医生 |
[07:42] | and I shall read it. | 我会仔细阅读的 |
[07:44] | Lieutenant, follow me. | 上尉 跟我来 |
[07:54] | You want me to make 133 jumps? | 你想让我完成133次跃进 |
[08:00] | Micro-jumps. | 微跃进 |
[08:02] | Each one performed in rapid succession. | 快速的连续多次跃进 |
[08:03] | We’ll provide a three-dimensional snapshot | 我们要对克林贡隐形飞船的位置 |
[08:05] | of the cloaked Klingon ship’s position. | 进行三维快照 |
[08:08] | The readings will be received | 每一条必要航线 |
[08:09] | from every necessary vector in under four minutes. | 测取的读数将在四分钟内传回 |
[08:11] | That will give us the data to calculate the algorithm, | 我们就能得到编写算法的数据 |
[08:13] | but it’ll take time to compute something that complex. | 但如此复杂的运算也需要花大量时间 |
[08:18] | I have faith in Mr. Saru. | 我相信萨鲁先生 |
[08:20] | Captain, there has to be another way. You heard… | 舰长 一定还有别的办法 你也听见了 |
[08:22] | I wish there were. | 我也希望有 |
[08:25] | I wish… | 我希望… |
[08:27] | I didn’t have to ask you to make this sacrifice, | 我不用要求你做此牺牲 |
[08:31] | but the Klingons won’t stop until they’ve destroyed | 但克林贡人不可能收手 |
[08:32] | everything in their path, everyone. | 直到消灭掉沿途的一切 |
[08:35] | And we can’t stop them… | 并且我们无法阻止他们… |
[08:38] | without the spore drive… | 要是没有孢子引擎… |
[08:41] | without you. | 要是没有你 |
[08:43] | But you’re asking us to use the drive | 但你在要求我们 |
[08:44] | in ways we’ve never conceived of. | 以从未想过的方式使用孢子引擎 |
[08:47] | The spore delivery system isn’t configured | 孢子运载系统的配置不足以 |
[08:48] | to handle the amount of volume that would be required. | 处理其需要的大数据量 |
[08:54] | And that’s gonna stop you? | 这就让你退缩了吗 |
[08:56] | I don’t think so. | 我不信 |
[08:59] | I know what drives you, Lieutenant. | 我知道你在追求什么 上尉 |
[09:01] | You’re not just a scientist, | 你不止是一位科学家 |
[09:03] | you’re an explorer. | 你是一名探险者 |
[09:05] | You could have stayed in a lab on Earth, | 你本可以呆在地球上的实验室里 |
[09:07] | but you chose to go where no one has gone before. | 但却选择了前往从未探索过的太空 |
[09:11] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看点东西 |
[09:19] | You’ve been accumulating this data | 你从我进行跃进开始 |
[09:22] | from my jumps the whole time? | 就一直在积累这些数据吗 |
[09:25] | And these scattered pockets | 这些分散的 |
[09:27] | of negative mass, it’s… | 负物质区域 这… |
[09:30] | They could indicate alternative parallel universes | 它们能描绘出和菌丝体网络相关的 |
[09:33] | connected to the mycelial network. | 可替代的平行宇宙 |
[09:36] | And with more jumps, we could find a pattern, | 更多次跃进后 我们或许能找到抵达它们的 |
[09:39] | perhaps even the coordinates to reach them. | 一种模式 甚至是坐标 |
[09:45] | You showed me this invention could take us to places | 你证明了这一发明能带我们到 |
[09:49] | that we never dreamed we could reach. | 过去从未梦想能到达的地方 |
[09:52] | This is far beyond our preconceptions of time and space. | 这远远超出了我们对于时间和空间的概念 |
[10:01] | Captain, I didn’t know you cared. | 舰长 我才知道你如此在意 |
[10:04] | We have to win this war… | 我们必须赢下战争… |
[10:08] | but then… | 赢了之后… |
[10:10] | Then the journey continues. | 我们继续旅行 |
[10:16] | If we can save Pahvo, | 如果我们能拯救帕沃 |
[10:17] | defeat the Klingons and do all this, | 打败克林贡 完成全部 |
[10:19] | 133 jumps it is. | 133次跃进也没问题 |
[10:25] | Lieutenant Tyler, | 泰勒上尉 |
[10:26] | prep a boarding party for the Klingon ship. | 准备登陆小队登陆克林贡飞船 |
[10:28] | Two people, in and out. | 两个人 快去快回 |
[10:29] | I recommend Specialist Burnham accompany me, sir. | 我建议让博翰专家陪我同去 长官 |
[10:32] | Out of the question. It’s too dangerous. | 没得商量 太危险了 |
[10:36] | The effectiveness of our sensors depends on their placement | 我们传感器的效率取决于放置的位置 |
[10:39] | at the points closest to the Klingon vessel’s stern and bow. | 距离克林贡飞船头部和尾部越近效率越高 |
[10:42] | But their bridge is roughly four times the size | 但他们舰桥的大小几乎是 |
[10:43] | of any Federation ship. | 联邦星舰的四倍 |
[10:45] | I’ve been there. | 我亲眼见过 |
[10:46] | Only one location will work. | 只有一处能让探测器发挥作用 |
[10:48] | Lieutenant Tyler doesn’t know how to access it; I do. | 泰勒上尉不知道如何去到那里 我知道 |
[10:51] | Then you’ll tell someone else where it is. | 那你就告诉别人那个位置 |
[10:53] | You’re not going. | 你不能去 |
[10:56] | Sir, you offered me a place on this ship… | 长官 您让我在这艘飞船上任职 |
[10:58] | And now I’m ordering you to stay. | 现在我命令你留下 |
[11:01] | Is that understood? | 你不明白吗 |
[11:02] | You are the captain, | 您是舰长 |
[11:03] | but you are not using the full resources | 但您并没有调动全部资源 |
[11:07] | to ensure the success of your mission. | 来确保任务的成功 |
[11:10] | There is no logic to your thinking. | 您的思考毫无逻辑 |
[11:13] | Unless this is about me. | 除非是因为我 |
[11:18] | I’m here on borrowed time. | 您给了我服役的时间 |
[11:21] | When you asked me to stay, it was to help you win this war. | 您让我留下 是为了帮您赢得这场战争 |
[11:24] | Given the time I spent on that Klingon vessel, | 考虑到我在那艘克林贡飞船上度过的时间 |
[11:26] | I’m the most qualified crew member to place those sensors. | 我是最有资格去放置传感器的船员 |
[11:30] | Otherwise… | 否则 |
[11:32] | I have no purpose here. | 我就没理由留在舰上 |
[11:40] | Fine. Execute the mission as ordered | 好吧 按照命令执行任务 |
[11:43] | and get back here safely. | 安全回来 |
[11:44] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢 舰长 |
[12:03] | I know better than to ask you not to do this. | 我够了解你 所以不会阻止你这么做 |
[12:06] | But I will ask you to allow me to take precautions. | 但我求你允许我采取防护措施 |
[12:08] | I’m so glad he finally told you about the side effects. | 他终于告诉你副作用的事了 真是太好了 |
[12:11] | Side effects? | 什么副作用 |
[12:12] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I’m sorry. | 我的天 我的天 对不起 |
[12:14] | I just assumed… | 我还以为… |
[12:14] | No. It’s okay, Tilly. | 不 没关系 提利 |
[12:18] | I’m sure the lieutenant has a good explanation | 我相信上尉会瞒着我 定然是有 |
[12:20] | for keeping that a secret. | 充分的理由 |
[12:22] | – Hugh. – There’s no time. | -休 -没有时间了 |
[12:25] | This cuff will let me treat you while you’re in the chamber. | 戴上这袖套 这样你在舱内时我也能治疗你 |
[12:42] | We are about to face | 我们将要面对的 |
[12:44] | the most difficult challenge we have ever attempted. | 是有史以来遇到的最困难的挑战 |
[12:48] | Today, we stare down the bow of the Ship of the Dead, | 今天 我们凝视着死亡飞船的船首 |
[12:52] | the very same ship | 正是这一艘飞船 |
[12:55] | that took thousands of our own at the Battle of the Binary Stars. | 在双星之战中夺去了我们数千人的生命 |
[12:59] | When I took command of this vessel, | 我接手掌管这艘飞船时 |
[13:02] | you were a crew of polite scientists. | 你们还是一群温文尔雅的科学家 |
[13:06] | Now, | 如今 |
[13:07] | I look at you. | 我眼中的你们 |
[13:09] | You are fierce warriors all. | 全是勇猛无畏的战士 |
[13:11] | No other Federation vessel | 再没有哪艘联邦星舰 |
[13:14] | would have a chance of pulling this off. | 能有机会有此成就 |
[13:17] | Just us. | 只有我们 |
[13:19] | Because mark my words: | 请记住我的话 |
[13:21] | you will look back proudly | 当你们回首往事 |
[13:23] | and tell the world you were there | 将会骄傲地告诉这个世界 |
[13:24] | the day the USS Discovery saved Pahvo | 联邦星舰发现号拯救帕沃并结束克林贡之战时 |
[13:27] | and ended the Klingon war. | 你也是其中一份子 |
[13:30] | Sir, long-range sensors have detected the power signature | 长官 远程传感器探测到的能量特征显示 |
[13:33] | of a cloaked Klingon vessel entering Pahvo’s orbit. | 隐形的克林贡飞船进入了帕沃轨道 |
[13:41] | Transporter room, stand by. | 传送室 待命 |
[13:43] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[13:44] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[13:45] | Let’s jump back to Pahvo. | 我们跃进返回帕沃吧 |
[15:11] | These pattern simulators will mask our human life signs. | 这些模型模拟器会掩盖我们的人类生命信号 |
[15:17] | Locking on. | 正在锁定 |
[15:21] | Got it. | 好了 |
[15:30] | Sir, Lieutenant Tyler and Specialist Burnham | 长官 泰勒上尉和博翰专家 |
[15:32] | have successfully beamed aboard the Klingon vessel. | 已经成功传送 登上了克林贡飞船 |
[15:34] | Excellent. Detmer, evasive pattern lambda ten. | 好极了 达特曼 使用L10规避模式 |
[15:38] | Let’s keep the Klingons engaged | 我们要吸引克林贡人的注意力 |
[15:40] | so that Burnham and Tyler can plant those sensors. | 以便博翰和泰勒能安装传感器 |
[15:42] | It’s gonna be a bumpy ride. | 接下来会有点颠簸 |
[15:53] | Clear. | 安全 |
[15:54] | Pattern simulators are on line. | 模型模拟器开始工作 |
[15:55] | Our life signs are masked as Klingon. | 我们的生命信号已对克林贡人屏蔽 |
[16:00] | First drop point is 600 meters this way. | 第一个投放点要从这边走六百米 |
[16:02] | Let’s keep moving. | 我们走吧 |
[16:21] | Uplink to Discovery established. | 与发现号的连接已建立 |
[16:24] | Which way to the bridge? | 哪条路是去舰桥的 |
[16:28] | Out this door, down that passage. | 出了门沿这条路走 |
[16:32] | One down, one to go. | 一个好了 还有一个 |
[17:02] | I’m detecting a human life sign on board. | 我检测到船上有人类生命信号 |
[17:06] | None of our intel on General Kol | 我们的情报没有显示 |
[17:07] | pointed to a potential Federation prisoner. | 科尔将军有人类囚犯 |
[17:09] | If we have a chance to rescue one of our people, | 我们要是有救自己人的机会 |
[17:11] | we have to take it. | 就不能放过 |
[17:12] | Burnham, we can’t deviate from the mission. | 博翰 我们不能偏离计划 |
[17:15] | The life sign isn’t far from the bridge. | 生命信号离舰桥不远 |
[17:17] | Just on the opposite side. | 就在对面 |
[17:18] | It might even provide us a location to wait out the jumps. | 我们甚至可以在那里等跃进完成 |
[17:23] | I have to bring everyone home. | 我必须带所有人回家 |
[17:40] | You have 60 seconds to crack that, | 你有60秒开门 |
[17:42] | or we proceed to the bridge. | 不然就必须去舰桥 |
[17:47] | Let me try. | 我试试 |
[17:52] | Spent seven months in a Klingon prison? | 毕竟在克林贡监狱呆了七个月 |
[18:18] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[18:47] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[19:03] | Admiral, I’m Specialist Burnham. Can you move? | 上将 我是博翰专家 你能动吗 |
[19:07] | I can’t… feel my legs. | 我的腿 没知觉了 |
[19:14] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[19:24] | Tyler! Here. I’m here. I’m here. | 泰勒 这里 我在这 |
[19:29] | Burnham. | 博翰 |
[19:30] | Here, come on. | 这里 |
[19:32] | Is he injured? | 他受伤了吗 |
[19:33] | He was a victim of Klingon torture. | 他遭受了克林贡人的折磨 |
[19:37] | State your mission, Specialist Burnham. | 你的任务是什么 博翰专家 |
[19:41] | Captain Lorca dispatched us to install sensors aboard this ship | 卢卡舰长派我们在船上装传感器 |
[19:44] | so we could break the Klingon cloak. | 用来突破克林贡隐形技术 |
[19:48] | I’ve treated patients with PTSD symptoms. | 我治疗过创伤后应激障碍患者 |
[19:51] | He’s in shock. He’s not gonna be of any help to you anytime soon. | 他在惊恐之中 短时间内是没法帮到你了 |
[20:02] | I have to make it to the bridge. | 我必须去舰桥 |
[20:04] | You’re leaving me? | 你要丢下我 |
[20:05] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[20:08] | Here. | 这给你 |
[20:11] | Discovery will beam us out when the time comes. | 到时候发现号会把我们传送走 |
[20:20] | Tyler, can you hear me? | 泰勒 你能听见我说话吗 |
[20:23] | I want to see this mission through. | 我想完成任务 |
[20:25] | I meant what I said. | 我是认真的 |
[20:26] | Everybody comes home. | 所有人都要回家 |
[21:19] | Uplink to Discovery established. | 与发现号的连接已建立 |
[21:25] | Captain, the second sensor is on line. | 舰长 第二个传感器上线了 |
[21:27] | Standing by to receive data as soon as the Klingon vessel cloaks. | 已准备完毕 克林贡船一隐形就能接受数据 |
[21:30] | Then let’s make it happen. | 那开始吧 |
[21:31] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[21:32] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[21:33] | Mr. Rhys, be ready to fire the torpedoes | 里斯先生 准备光雷 |
[21:35] | – when we come out of the jump. – Black alert. | -跃进结束就发射 -黑色警报 |
[21:36] | Remember, our people are on board, so just a scratch. | 记住 我们的人还在船上 擦边打 |
[21:38] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[21:40] | Let’s give ’em a little taste | 让他们尝尝 |
[21:41] | of what the Discovery is capable of. | 发现号的厉害 |
[21:49] | What is it doing? | 它在干什么 |
[21:50] | My lord, the Federation ship has vanished without a trace. | 大人 联邦舰突然消失了 |
[22:04] | So, this is Discovery’s fabled power. | 这就是传说中的发现号的能力 |
[22:10] | Cloak us at once! | 马上隐形 |
[22:20] | Captain, the Ship of the Dead is cloaking. | 死亡飞船隐形了 |
[22:22] | Right on schedule. | 和计划一样 |
[22:24] | The sensors are transmitting the cloaking frequency. | 传感器正传送隐形频率 |
[22:28] | Commence jump sequence. | 开始跃进序列 |
[22:29] | Engaging spore drive jump | 孢子引擎跃进倒数 |
[22:31] | in five, | 五 |
[22:33] | four, three… | 四 三 |
[22:36] | Two, | 二 |
[22:37] | one. | 一 |
[22:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:41] | Go. | 出发 |
[22:56] | Our sensors have begun transmitting the data. | 传感器开始传输数据 |
[22:58] | Keep it up, Mr. Stamets. | 坚持住 斯塔麦兹先生 |
[22:59] | Just finish the jumps, and we’ll have what we need. | 完成跃进 我们就成功了 |
[23:09] | Heart rate is at 182. | 心跳182 |
[23:12] | Tilly, how many jumps do we have left? | 提利 还要跳几次 |
[23:13] | 96 more. | 96次 |
[23:19] | Tyler, you need | 泰勒 |
[23:21] | to focus on my voice. | 你要注意听我说 |
[23:24] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[23:25] | Burnham will return shortly. | 博翰很快就会回来 |
[23:27] | What you are experiencing are the effects | 你正在经历的 |
[23:30] | of past trauma. | 是过往创伤的后遗症 |
[23:32] | I know it doesn’t feel like that. Believe me. | 我知道你感觉上不像 相信我 |
[23:34] | What you’re seeing is just a memory. | 你看到的只是回忆 |
[23:39] | You are right here with me. | 你现在和我在一起 |
[23:41] | Make them stop. Make them stop. | 让他们停下 让他们停下 |
[23:42] | They didn’t break you then, | 他们那时候没有击垮你 |
[23:44] | so they are not gonna break you now. | 现在也不会 |
[23:47] | Normal breath in. | 正常吸气 |
[23:49] | Slow breath out. | 慢慢呼气 |
[23:54] | Good. Keep that up. | 很好 保持住 |
[23:59] | Jump 59. | 59次跃进 |
[24:01] | Jump 60. | 60次跃进 |
[24:05] | Jump 61. | 61次跃进 |
[24:11] | Jump 62. | 62次跃进 |
[24:14] | How we doing, Lieutenant? | 现在怎么样 上尉 |
[24:20] | There’s a clearing | 有一片空地 |
[24:21] | in the forest. | 在森林中 |
[24:23] | That’s how they go. | 他们是这么走的 |
[24:25] | Jump 63. | 63次跃进 |
[24:27] | Engineering to bridge, | 工程部呼叫舰桥 |
[24:28] | we have to abort. | 必须终止任务 |
[24:29] | We have 70 jumps left, Doctor. | 只剩下70次跃进了 医生 |
[24:31] | His sinoatrial node is firing at over 200 per minute. | 他的窦房结每分钟跳200下 |
[24:34] | Call it off, now! | 现在停下 |
[24:36] | You do whatever you have to do. You keep him alive | 无论怎样 你要保证他完成所有跃进前 |
[24:37] | till he finishes the jumps. | 一定要活着 |
[24:38] | Trillions of lives are at stake here. | 事关数万亿条性命 |
[24:40] | 64 64. | |
[24:41] | That’s an order, Doctor. | 医生 这是命令 |
[24:43] | Administering digoxin, | 打入地高辛[强心剂] |
[24:45] | 2.4cc 2.4cc’s. | |
[24:48] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:51] | Jump 65. | 第65次跃进 |
[25:03] | My lord, sentry reports signs of possible sabotage. | 大人 警卫报告说可能遭到蓄意破坏 |
[25:07] | Sector 37, near the burial chamber. | 37区 在墓室附近 |
[25:10] | L’Rell. | 拉瑞尔 |
[25:12] | She must have escaped. | 她肯定逃跑了 |
[25:15] | Find her | 找到她 |
[25:16] | and cut off her legs. | 切掉她的腿 |
[25:17] | She will be dealt with after we leave this place. | 我们离开这里后会解决她的 |
[25:21] | Engage the warp drive. | 启动曲速引擎 |
[25:23] | My lord? | 大人 |
[25:25] | This display from | 来自星际舰队的 |
[25:26] | the Starfleet ship is part of a ruse. | 图像可能是阴谋的一部分 |
[25:28] | And I do not intend to let myself be fooled. | 我不会让自己被骗的 |
[25:31] | Engage the warp drive. | 启动曲速引擎 |
[25:38] | Intruder alert! | 入侵者警报 |
[25:40] | General Kol, | 科尔将军 |
[25:41] | I wish to talk. | 我想跟您谈谈 |
[25:44] | Who is that? | 你是谁 |
[25:46] | You speak Klingon? | 你会说克林贡语 |
[25:48] | Show yourself. | 出来 |
[25:57] | This device is a universal translator. | 这个装置是通用翻译器 |
[26:00] | An example of human ingenuity. | 人类智慧的范例 |
[26:02] | All I see is another attempt by humanity | 我看到的是人类另一个 |
[26:06] | to rob us of our identity. | 夺取我们身份的企图 |
[26:10] | It’s proof of our desire to communicate. | 这是我们想要交流的证明 |
[26:12] | Is that why you’re here on my ship, | 这是你上我飞船的原因吗 |
[26:15] | Starfleet intruder? | 星际舰队的入侵者 |
[26:17] | You are Kol. | 你是科尔 |
[26:18] | You took T’Kuvma’s place. | 你取代了特库巫马 |
[26:27] | And have you come here to take the place | 你是不是来这里取代 |
[26:30] | of the human that this belongs to? | 拥有这东西的人类呢 |
[26:32] | ‘Cause I see that it holds value to you. | 因为看起来这对你很重要 |
[26:37] | Well, it makes for a useful object to pick my teeth. | 这玩意给我剔牙挺好的 |
[26:43] | I thought Klingons were honorable. | 我以为克林贡人很光荣的 |
[26:45] | As if you understand honor. | 就好像你知道荣誉是什么一样 |
[26:47] | Where is the honor | 你抢一艘 |
[26:49] | of taking a ship that doesn’t belong to you? | 不属于你的飞船很光荣吗 |
[26:52] | You had no hand in the battle | 你没有参与 |
[26:54] | that caused this war. | 引起这场战争的那场仗 |
[26:55] | You were not here | 特库巫马倒下的时候 |
[26:56] | when T’Kuvma fell. | 你不在这里 |
[26:58] | And how would you know such things? | 你怎么会知道这种事情 |
[27:00] | Because I was here. | 因为我在这里 |
[27:02] | I’m the one who killed T’Kuvma. | 我就是杀了特库巫马的人 |
[27:09] | Lieutenant, we’re about to have company. | 上尉 要有人来了 |
[27:12] | Tyler, | 泰勒 |
[27:13] | there’s only so much I can do when I can’t move my legs. | 我腿不能动 只能做这么多 |
[27:31] | For the love of God, get up! | 拜托 起来 |
[27:32] | Burnham is in danger and she needs your help! | 博翰身处危险 需要你的帮助 |
[27:57] | You killed T’Kuvma? | 是你杀了特库巫马 |
[28:02] | SC00250128SHN | 菲利帕·乔久 |
[28:05] | Then this belonged to your captain. | 而这个是你的舰长的 |
[28:08] | Her name was Captain Philippa Georgiou. | 她的名字是菲利帕·乔久舰长 |
[28:10] | I regret that my actions that day | 我很后悔我当天的行为 |
[28:12] | have locked our people into this war. | 让我们陷入战争中 |
[28:14] | While I thank you for it. | 那我很感激你 |
[28:18] | My rise to power would not be possible | 要不是特库巫马被暗杀 |
[28:20] | if not for the assassination of T’Kuvma. | 我根本不可能上位 |
[28:25] | Lock her up. | 把她关起来 |
[28:26] | Once I return with the slayer of their messiah, | 如果我带着杀他们先知的人回去 |
[28:30] | what remains of T’Kuvma’s torch-bearing fools | 剩下那些支持特库巫马的傻瓜 |
[28:33] | will have no choice but to fall in line. | 也只能乖乖地顺从 |
[28:36] | If you are to capture me, then prove your worth. | 如果你要抓我 先证明你的价值 |
[28:39] | T’Kuvma defeated the woman whom that belonged to. | 特库巫马打败了这东西的主人 |
[28:41] | Do me the same honor. | 也让我有同样的荣幸吧 |
[29:01] | I accept your challenge, human. | 我接受你的挑战 人类 |
[29:33] | Three, | 三 |
[29:34] | two, | 二 |
[29:36] | one. | 一 |
[29:37] | Jump protocol complete. | 跃进程序完成 |
[29:39] | Number One, how’s that algorithm coming? | 大副 算法怎么样 |
[29:41] | Computer estimates five minutes until data analysis is complete | 主机预计还需要五分钟完成数据分析 |
[29:44] | and we’re able to break through the cloak. | 然后我们就能穿破隐形罩 |
[29:46] | We’re sitting ducks. | 我们现在是坐以待毙 |
[29:47] | Captain, I’d suggest jumping to safety | 舰长 我建议跃进到安全地区 |
[29:49] | until the cloak has been penetrated. | 直到隐形罩被攻破为止 |
[29:52] | Why aren’t they firing? | 为什么他们不开火 |
[29:55] | They’re thinking of leaving. | 他们想要走 |
[29:57] | I would. | 如果是我我就会 |
[29:59] | We’re not going anywhere | 没有带回博翰和泰勒 |
[30:00] | till we have Burnham and Tyler back. | 我们哪里都不去 |
[30:13] | Kol! | 科尔 |
[30:15] | Kol! Kol! Kol! Kol! | 科尔 科尔 |
[30:20] | Your death | 你的死 |
[30:21] | will secure my place as absolute ruler | 会保证我成为 |
[30:25] | of the Klingon Empire. | 克林贡帝国绝对的统治者 |
[30:29] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[30:46] | Captain, I’ve got it. | 舰长 我成功了 |
[30:47] | The algorithm is ready. | 算法准备好了 |
[30:48] | We have their cloaking signature. | 我们有他们的隐形特征了 |
[30:49] | Transferring to transporter room control. | 转交至传送控制室 |
[30:51] | Bring ’em home, Number One. | 大副 带他们回家 |
[30:54] | Locking on. | 锁定 |
[30:55] | Discovery to Tyler. | 发现号呼叫泰勒 |
[30:56] | Ready to transport. | 准备传送 |
[30:57] | Tyler to Discovery. I have two to transport. | 泰勒呼叫发现号 有两人需要传送 |
[30:59] | Burnham’s on the bridge. | 博翰在舰桥上 |
[31:00] | Confirmed. We’ll pull you in first. | 确认 我们先传送你回来 |
[31:02] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们把你带离这里 |
[31:10] | Is victory to be mine so easily? | 胜利这么唾手可得吗 |
[31:18] | Specialist Burnham, prepare to transport. | 博翰专家 准备传送 |
[31:22] | No, it’s not. | 不对 |
[31:24] | And neither is this. | 这也不是 |
[31:33] | Sir, Lieutenant Tyler and Specialist Burnham | 长官 泰勒上尉和博翰专家 |
[31:35] | are safely back aboard. Along with… | 已经安全回到舰上 还有 |
[31:38] | Admiral Cornwell, who’s been injured, | 受了伤的康韦尔上将 |
[31:40] | and a Klingon prisoner, who’s been taken into custody. | 以及一名克林贡囚犯 已经被关押了 |
[31:43] | An extra prize. All right. | 额外大奖 好 |
[31:45] | Load all available photon torpedoes. | 装载所有可用的光雷 |
[31:47] | Target the enemy ship. | 瞄准敌军飞船 |
[31:48] | Target acquired, sir. | 锁定目标 长官 |
[31:50] | We can see them. | 我们可以看到他们 |
[31:55] | And fire. | 开火 |
[33:01] | SC00250128SHN | 菲利帕·乔久 |
[33:22] | Admiral Cornwell’s emergency medical shuttle | 康韦尔上将的紧急医疗飞船 |
[33:24] | has successfully arrived at Starbase 88. | 已经成功抵达星际基地88号 |
[33:28] | She’s currently undergoing surgery. | 她现在正在接受手术 |
[33:30] | I am told she should make a total recovery. | 据说她会完全康复 |
[33:32] | It’s excellent news. | 真是好消息 |
[33:34] | Make sure to send her my best. | 请向她传达我的祝福 |
[33:36] | Planet of Pahvo is safe, the cloak-breaking algorithm | 帕沃星球安全了 破坏隐形罩算法 |
[33:38] | is being refined for fleet-wide use as we speak, | 现在正在全星际舰队中进行优化 |
[33:42] | and will be transmitted on a secure channel to you | 在11小时内会通过安全频道 |
[33:44] | in just under 11 hours. | 传送给你 |
[33:46] | The sooner, the better. | 越快越好 |
[33:48] | There are reports of cloaked Klingon vessels | 有人报告隐形克林贡飞船 |
[33:51] | advancing on our borders, and on you. | 在接近我们的边境 也在接近你 |
[33:54] | The war is not won yet. | 战争还没打赢 |
[33:56] | But you have increased the likelihood | 但你增加了星际舰队 |
[33:57] | of a victory for Starfleet, despite your… | 获胜的几率 尽管你用了 |
[34:01] | unorthodox methods. | 不正当的手段 |
[34:03] | I’m gonna take that as a compliment. | 我就当你在夸我了 |
[34:05] | Now it is time for Discovery to return to safety. | 现在是时候让发现号回到安全区了 |
[34:08] | Report to Starbase 46. | 到星际基地46号报到 |
[34:11] | You will find that your accomplishments | 你会发现你所做的 |
[34:13] | have not gone unnoticed. | 并不是默默无闻的 |
[34:15] | Starfleet Command would like to award you | 星际舰队司令想嘉奖你为 |
[34:17] | with the Legion of Honor. | 荣誉勋章 |
[34:20] | I look forward to congratulating you in person. | 我很期待能当面恭喜你 |
[34:26] | Transmission ended. | 通话完毕 |
[34:50] | Looks like you cleaned up nicely. | 看起来你恢复得不错 |
[34:52] | Dr. Culber. | 寇波医生做的 |
[34:54] | You want to come in? | 想进来吗 |
[35:03] | It’s gone– the Ship of the Dead. | 被击毁了 死亡飞船 |
[35:07] | The planet of Pahvo is safe. | 帕沃星球安全了 |
[35:09] | We did that. | 我们成功了 |
[35:11] | No. | 不 |
[35:12] | You did that. | 是你成功了 |
[35:14] | So thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[35:16] | for not giving up on me back there. | 在那里没有放弃我 |
[35:19] | I need to know something. | 我想知道一些事 |
[35:23] | You put on a facade, | 你摆出一副 |
[35:25] | like everything that’s happened to you just washes off. | 好像在你身上发现的一切都会消失的样子 |
[35:29] | I actually envied that about you. | 我很羡慕你这一点 |
[35:33] | But when you saw that Klingon… | 但当你看到那个克林贡人的时候 |
[35:40] | Who is she to you? | 她对你来说是什么人 |
[35:51] | I think you already know. | 我觉得你已经知道了 |
[36:01] | You were her prisoner. | 你曾经是她的囚犯 |
[36:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:06] | Her name is L’Rell. | 她叫拉瑞尔 |
[36:08] | She’s the reason I’ve had nightmares every night since the day | 她就是我那天和洛卡舰长离开她的的飞船后 |
[36:12] | Captain Lorca and I fled her ship. | 我每天都会做噩梦的原因 |
[36:14] | She’s also the only reason I’m still alive. | 她也是我还活着的唯一原因 |
[36:16] | 227 days. | 227天 |
[36:21] | But it only took one of ’em to realize | 但他们中的一个让我发现 |
[36:22] | I wasn’t gonna make it out alive. | 我不会活着回来 |
[36:24] | Not unless I made a choice. | 除非我做出选择 |
[36:31] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[36:35] | I survived. | 我活下来了 |
[36:38] | That-that Klingon… | 那个克林贡人 |
[36:41] | was more than just my captor. | 不仅仅俘虏了我 |
[36:46] | She was my torturer. | 她还折磨了我 |
[36:48] | One who took a… | 她对我 |
[36:50] | particular… | 特别地 |
[36:53] | interest in me. | 有兴趣 |
[36:54] | But I saw a way out. | 但我看到的是生存之道 |
[36:58] | Way-way to live past day one, | 能活过第一天 |
[37:01] | day ten, day 20, day 97. | 第十天 20天 97天 |
[37:04] | I encouraged it. | 我顺应了这种行为 |
[37:07] | Her sick affections, her obsession with me, | 她病态的喜好 她对我的狂热 |
[37:10] | because if I hadn’t, I’d be dead like all the others. | 因为如果我没有的话 就会像其他人一样死 |
[37:13] | And I got out. | 然后我逃出来了 |
[37:17] | I get to keep living my life. | 我可以活下去 |
[37:21] | The thing is… | 关键是 |
[37:23] | if none of that had happened, | 如果这一切都没有发生 |
[37:25] | I wouldn’t be here… on this ship | 我不会在这里 在这艘飞船上 |
[37:27] | with you. | 和你在一起 |
[37:31] | And that almost makes it… worth it. | 这几乎让一切都值得了 |
[37:35] | Is that weird? | 很奇怪吗 |
[37:36] | No. | 不 |
[37:46] | I’m glad you’re here, too. | 我也很高兴你能在这里 |
[37:58] | You get to live your life… | 你可以照你该有的样子 |
[38:01] | way you deserve to. | 去生活 |
[38:05] | Not at war, | 没有战火纷飞 |
[38:08] | but at peace. | 只有平静如水 |
[38:11] | I’ve found peace. | 我已经找到了平静 |
[38:15] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[38:50] | They wanted to give me a medal. | 他们要给我奖章 |
[38:52] | For leading the mission, saving Pahvo, | 奖励我指挥这次任务 保卫帕沃 |
[38:55] | if you can believe the irony. | 多讽刺啊 |
[38:59] | I told them to give it to you. | 我让他们把奖章给你 |
[39:01] | That’s, um… | 这 |
[39:04] | not necessary, sir. | 不必这样 长官 |
[39:05] | You made the jumps, you risked everything. | 你完成了那些跃进 奋不顾身 |
[39:08] | None of it would have been possible without you. | 没有你就没有这么好的结局 |
[39:10] | You did it so well, the Klingons are on their way, | 你的表现太出色了 克林贡人已经离开 |
[39:13] | hell-bent on revenge. | 誓要报仇 |
[39:14] | I wish we could stay and fight, | 我希望我们能留下继续作战 |
[39:15] | but Starfleet wants us back at Starbase 46. | 但星际舰队让我们回到星际基地46号 |
[39:18] | Do you need me to jump? | 需要我跃进吗 |
[39:19] | I would never ask that of you. | 我永远不会这样要求你 |
[39:21] | You’ve done enough. | 你做得够多了 |
[39:22] | We’ll warp to Starbase 46. We’ll be fine. | 我们用曲速飞去星际基地46号 会没事的 |
[39:24] | But the Klingons. | 但克林贡人 |
[39:25] | I’ll do one more jump to get the crew back to safety. | 为把船员带回安全地区 我可以再跃进一次 |
[39:29] | They’ve risked enough already. | 他们冒了足够多的险了 |
[39:31] | If you’re sure. | 如果你确定的话 |
[39:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:38] | We’re gonna win this war on account of you, Mr. Stamets. | 是你让我们赢得这场战争 斯塔麦兹先生 |
[39:41] | After this, it’s a whole new chapter for Discovery. | 从今以后 就是发现号的全新篇章了 |
[39:44] | You’ve opened the door to a… whole new era | 你打开了通往 |
[39:47] | of exploration. | 新的远征时代的大门 |
[39:49] | The data provided by the micro-jumps will push us closer | 微跃进获取的数据 |
[39:52] | than we’ve ever been before to understanding | 能让我们史无前例地接近 |
[39:54] | the mysteries of the universe. | 宇宙中的秘密 |
[39:55] | No, Captain. | 不 舰长 |
[39:57] | I mean only one more jump. | 我只是说再跃进一次 |
[39:59] | After we get back, I’m done. | 等我们回去 我就退出 |
[40:05] | Traveling the mycelial network is like commingling with | 在菌丝体网络中航行 |
[40:09] | the most abstruse blips of our celestial existence. | 就像与我们对宇宙的理解中最抽象的尖端融合 |
[40:13] | I’ve seen these stars through a lens | 我通过绝无仅有的视角 |
[40:15] | no one else has access to, and | 看过这些星星 |
[40:17] | that has to be enough for me. | 这对我来说就够了 |
[40:21] | Because I need Starfleet’s best doctors | 因为我需要星际舰队最好的医生 |
[40:24] | to examine my condition | 来观察我的情况 |
[40:25] | and figure out what’s been happening to me. | 搞清楚我到底怎么了 |
[40:33] | One last jump then. | 那就最后一次跃进 |
[40:36] | You’ve served the Federation honorably, Lieutenant. | 你的联邦服役经历已经功德彪炳 上尉 |
[40:40] | Well, I’ll always have you to thank for the view. | 我永远会感谢你给我这么美的景色 |
[40:46] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[42:04] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[42:09] | Do not worry. | 别担心 |
[42:12] | I will never let them hurt you. | 我不会让他们伤害你的 |
[42:20] | Command stations. | 指挥中心 |
[42:23] | Command stations. | 指挥中心 |
[42:25] | Soon. | 马上回来 |
[42:49] | Mr. Stamets, | 斯塔麦兹先生 |
[42:51] | shall we dock this weary vessel? | 我们要让这艘疲惫的星舰靠岸吗 |
[42:53] | Yes, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[43:00] | There is a moon near Starbase 46, | 星际基地46号附近有个卫星 |
[43:04] | and I understand they have | 我知道他们有 |
[43:06] | the most esteemed Kasseelian opera house, | 最负盛名的卡西里歌剧院 |
[43:10] | where they are currently performing La bohéme. | 现在正在演出《波西米亚人》 |
[43:14] | I could be your date. | 我可以和你同去 |
[43:17] | Are you saying you’ll actually sit through that with me? | 你是说你会陪我看那个吗 |
[43:21] | Just this jump… | 就这一次跃进 |
[43:25] | and then I’m going to have | 然后我就会有 |
[43:27] | a lot of free time on my hands. | 很多自由时间了 |
[43:41] | 导航控制 孢子跃进坐标 | |
[43:46] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[44:16] | Talk to me, cadet. | 怎么回事 候补军官 |
[44:17] | The computer is reading it | 电脑显示 |
[44:18] | as an incomplete navigation sequence. | 这个导航步骤不完整 |
[44:37] | He’s crashing. I’m detecting white matter hyperintensity. | 他不行了 检测到白质有很高信号 |
[44:40] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[44:41] | What-What’s happening to his eyes? | 他的眼睛怎么了 |
[44:43] | So many… | 好多 |
[44:46] | I can see them all. | 我都能看到了 |
[44:48] | Infinite permutations. | 无限的序列 |
[44:51] | It’s… | 这 |
[44:52] | magnificent. | 太壮观了 |
[44:53] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[44:55] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[44:56] | Ship-wide status. | 星舰状态 |
[44:57] | Some structural damage, | 一些结构损坏 |
[44:58] | but all systems are holding. | 但所有系统正常运行 |
[45:02] | Mr. Saru, | 萨鲁先生 |
[45:04] | what am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[45:06] | I, uh, I’m not quite sure. | 我…不太确定 |
[45:10] | But I’m unable to confirm our position | 但我不能用标准方法 |
[45:12] | using standard procedures. | 确认我们的位置 |
[45:13] | Sensors are going haywire. | 传感器已经乱套了 |
[45:16] | Where is our starbase? | 星际基地在哪 |
[45:18] | Not where it should be. | 并不在应该在的位置 |
[45:19] | Is that Klingon wreckage surrounding us? | 围着我们的是克林贡飞船残骸吗 |
[45:24] | Captain… | 舰长 |
[45:26] | I’m afraid I don’t know where we are. | 我恐怕不知道我们在哪了 |