时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Michael Burnham. | 迈克·博翰 |
[00:14] | Ash Tyler. | 阿什·泰勒 |
[00:15] | You got to give him a sign that you’re interested. | 你得表现出对他感兴趣 |
[00:17] | All my life | 我的一生中 |
[00:18] | the conflict inside me has been between logic and emotion. | 逻辑和感情都在我心里斗争 |
[00:21] | You remind me of everything good. | 你让我想起世间的美好 |
[00:23] | You are my tether. | 你就是我的安全绳 |
[00:25] | A Klingon took an interest in me. | 一个克林贡人对我有兴趣 |
[00:28] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[00:31] | We modified Voq into a shell that appears human. | 我们将沃克装进了人类外表的躯壳 |
[00:35] | We grafted his psyche into Tylers. | 我们把他的灵魂接入了泰勒的灵魂中 |
[00:37] | An activated Klingon spy. | 一个被启用的克林贡间谍 |
[00:39] | When I look at you now, I see Voq’s eyes. | 我现在看着你的时候 看到了沃克的眼睛 |
[00:42] | Was there ever really an Ash Tyler? I loved him. | 是否真的曾经有阿什·泰勒 我爱过他 |
[00:45] | They’ve planted a bomb in the heart of your home world. | 他们在你们的老巢的中央设置了炸弹 |
[00:48] | Use the fate of Qo’noS to bend them to your will. | 用克罗诺斯的命运让他们屈服吧 |
[00:56] | I’m going with her. | 我和她走 |
[00:59] | I’m gonna miss looking at you. | 我会怀念看着你的感觉 |
[01:00] | I see you, Ash. | 我看到你了 阿什 |
[01:03] | In your eyes. | 在你的眼中 |
[01:18] | Stardate 1029.46. | 星历1029.46 |
[01:21] | Personal log, Commander Michael Burnham. | 个人日志 迈克·博翰中校 |
[01:28] | Any rational explanation for the seven signals | 我至今仍未找出对银河系中出现的 |
[01:31] | that have appeared across the galaxy continues to escape me. | 七个信号的合理解释 |
[01:36] | And with it, perhaps any chance | 这其中包括我与 |
[01:37] | of a relationship with my brother Spock. | 弟弟斯波克恢复关系的机会 |
[01:42] | What did he see in them that I can’t? | 他透过这些信号看到了什么我没看到的 |
[01:50] | My failure to understand feels like a failure to reach him | 弄不明白的挫败感让我有种 |
[01:52] | at a time when he might need me most. | 他最需要我的时候我却找不到他的挫败感 |
[01:55] | Attention: trainee half-marathon approaching. | 注意 学员半程马拉松即将路过 |
[01:58] | On your left! | 请让左侧 |
[02:06] | Hi. Hello. | 你好 |
[02:07] | Hi. It’s me! Hello. | 你好 是我 |
[02:08] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[02:09] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[02:10] | Silly Stilly. | 笨蛋停利 |
[02:14] | You’re not really there. You’re not. | 你不是真的存在 你不存在 |
[02:15] | You’re dead. You’re dead. You’re not really here. | 你已经死了 已经死了 你不存在 |
[02:18] | Of course I am, Silly Stilly. | 我当然存在 笨蛋停利 |
[02:21] | Where did you come from? | 你是从哪来的 |
[02:22] | And how come they don’t see you? | 为什么他们看不到你 |
[02:23] | Only you can. | 只有你能 |
[02:24] | Why? Why me? | 为什么 为什么我能 |
[02:25] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[02:27] | I’m May from junior high. | 我是初中的梅 |
[02:28] | I’m May… from junior high. We were friends. | 我是梅 初中的 我们是朋友 |
[02:31] | You’re the nicest person I’ve ever met at this awful school. | 你是我在这个破学校里遇见的最好的人了 |
[02:33] | I went to that school for six months. | 我只在那个学校待了六个月 |
[02:35] | And then my mother got another post, | 然后我妈妈收到调令 |
[02:37] | and we moved away, and you and I have not spoken since then. | 我们就搬走了 我们从那时起就没再说过话 |
[02:42] | And another thing. | 还有 |
[02:43] | You died… years ago. | 你死了…好多年了 |
[02:45] | Is that why you’re upset? Is that why you’re upset? | 你生气是因为这个吗 你生气是因为这个吗 |
[02:47] | I’m upset because you are a symptom of an unfit mind, | 我生气是因为你是精神不正常的症状 |
[02:50] | and I can’t have that right now. I just can’t. | 我现在不能那样 不能 |
[03:14] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[03:15] | The Command Training Program’s half-marathon has a victor. | 军官培训项目半程马拉松决出了获胜者 |
[03:18] | A lovely show of endurance and fortitude, Tilly. | 耐力和勇气的精彩展示 提利 |
[03:22] | All right. You are dismissed, everyone, | 好了 大家可以解散了 |
[03:23] | but we will reconvene later in the day for Shadow Exercises. | 但是我们一会儿还会再集合进行影子训练 |
[03:27] | We won! | 我们赢了 |
[03:31] | There is no one else I would rather cheer on | 其他任何人都配不上我的加油助威 |
[03:33] | and support and help. | 和支持帮助 |
[03:36] | Causing a nervous breakdown is not helping me. | 导致精神崩溃可不是帮我 |
[03:37] | Tilly. | 提利 |
[03:38] | …set a new course record. | 创造了一个新的项目记录 |
[03:39] | She also achieved… | 她还达到了 |
[03:42] | Saru says you not only won, you beat your personal best. | 萨鲁说你不但赢了 还打破了个人记录 |
[03:45] | See? That’s how I’m helping you. | 你看 多亏了我帮忙 |
[03:47] | What a team we are! | 我们这个组合多棒 |
[03:49] | It’s all that training you put me through. | 多亏了你让我进行那些训练 |
[03:52] | Thank you, Michael. | 谢谢 迈克 |
[03:54] | I’ve got to go, but congratulations. | 我得走了 不过恭喜你 |
[03:57] | You’re amazing. | 你真棒 |
[03:58] | Saru, wait up. | 萨鲁 等一下 |
[04:05] | Yellow Alert. | 黄色警报 |
[04:06] | Undeclared craft on an intercept course. | 拦截路线上有不明飞行器 |
[04:08] | Bearing three-five-eight mark zero. | 方位358 坐标0 |
[04:10] | Range– 9,000 kilometers and closing fast. | 距离 9000千米 正快速靠近 |
[04:12] | No other propulsion signatures in the sector. | 该象限里没有其它推进痕迹 |
[04:14] | Hailing on all frequencies, sir. So far they haven’t responded. | 正全频率发出呼叫 长官 目前还没回应 |
[04:17] | Tell them if they get any closer without telling us who they are, | 告诉他们 如果他们继续靠近却不表明身份 |
[04:19] | we will activate tactical systems. | 我们就要启动作战系统了 |
[04:21] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[04:22] | Owo, got anything on scans? | 奥沃 扫描有什么新发现吗 |
[04:23] | Detecting a small ship. Two life-forms. | 探测到一艘小飞船 两种生命形态 |
[04:26] | Captain, they’ve opened up a channel. | 舰长 他们开通了一个频道 |
[04:29] | It’s a private vessel with a diplomatic registry number. | 是一艘有外交注册号的私人飞船 |
[04:32] | They aren’t required to tell us more than that. | 他们不需要向我们提供更多信息 |
[04:34] | The captain’s asking me to beam one aboard. | 对方舰长要求我传送一人登舰 |
[04:36] | They’re now in range for a visual, Captain. | 他们进入可视范围内了 舰长 |
[04:37] | On screen. | 放到屏幕上 |
[04:38] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[04:42] | That ship is Vulcan. | 这是瓦肯人的飞船 |
[04:43] | That ship is Sareks. | 这是沙瑞克的飞船 |
[04:45] | I recognize it. | 我认出来了 |
[04:46] | He assembled a Federation task force | 他召集了一支联邦特遣队 |
[04:48] | to study the seven signals. | 研究七个信号 |
[04:50] | He might have some news for us. | 他可能有新消息要告诉我们 |
[04:51] | He may want to discuss something else. | 他可能想讨论别的事 |
[04:54] | I reported Spock’s advance knowledge of the signals to Command. | 我把斯波克对信号的深入了解汇报给指挥中心了 |
[04:58] | The information likely made its way back to the ambassador, | 这个消息很可能传回大使耳中了 |
[05:00] | along with the news that his son admitted himself | 还有他儿子主动要求 |
[05:03] | into a psychiatric hospital. | 入院精神病院的事 |
[05:06] | You didn’t betray your friend, Captain. | 你没有背叛你的朋友 舰长 |
[05:08] | You followed protocol. | 你是按规矩办事 |
[05:11] | It’s easy to say, harder to believe. | 说得容易 让人相信就难了 |
[05:14] | Have you heard from Spocks doctors on Starbase Five? | 你有星际基地五号上斯波克的医生的消息吗 |
[05:17] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[05:20] | Report to the Transporter Room, Commander. | 去传送室报到 中校 |
[05:22] | Welcome the Vulcan ambassador aboard. | 欢迎瓦肯星的大使登舰 |
[05:25] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:28] | Deck four. | 四号甲板 |
[05:31] | Boarding confirmed. | 已确认登陆 |
[05:32] | Transporter lock established. | 传送器已锁定 |
[05:34] | Energize. | 传送 |
[05:34] | Aye, Commander. | 是 中校 |
[05:46] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[05:53] | Please don’t react. | 请不要做出反应 |
[05:55] | Spock needs our help. | 斯波克需要我们的帮助 |
[05:57] | I could only turn to you. | 我只能来找你了 |
[08:18] | Will you make this human our new fleet captain, too, Chancellor? | 你会把这个人类任命为舰长吗 最高大臣 |
[08:24] | Perhaps we should speak in their standard tongue, too? | 也许我们也应该用他们的标准语言说话 |
[08:27] | Whatever language you prefer, the truth remains the same. | 不管你喜欢哪种语言 事实是不变的 |
[08:32] | the Torchbearer was anointed by TKuvma himself. | 这个火炬手是由特库巫马亲自推举的 |
[08:35] | You mean Voq was. | 你的意思是他曾经是沃克 |
[08:38] | If you want whatever this is as your plaything, | 如果你想把他当成你的玩物 |
[08:41] | he belongs in your bed, | 你应该把他带到床上去 |
[08:44] | – not here. – He belongs wherever I am. | -而不是带到这 -我到哪他就到哪 |
[08:48] | Just like the allied Klingon houses, | 就像克林贡家族联盟一样 |
[08:51] | our union is what makes us strong. | 联盟使我们强大 |
[08:54] | Your old way of thinking kept us at each others throats. | 你古板的思维方式让我们自相残杀 |
[08:58] | Remove the paint from your face, Kol-Sha. | 把你脸上的油彩擦掉 科尔沙 |
[09:01] | We are one culture now. | 我们的文明现在统一了 |
[09:03] | Your union is an insult to my son Kol, | 你的联盟是对我儿子科尔的侮辱 |
[09:07] | and all our sons who died by human treachery. | 还有那些死于人类背叛的子民 |
[09:11] | This is no coincidence, | 这不是巧合 |
[09:14] | those seven red lights appeared from the sky | 在她掌权后不久 |
[09:17] | so soon after she took power. | 天空中就出现了七道红光 |
[09:21] | They are an omen! | 这是个预兆 |
[09:24] | Seven drops of blood ready to rain down on us. | 七滴血雨即将洒落在我们身上 |
[09:28] | Remove the paint. | 把油彩擦了 |
[09:43] | Your chancellor doesn’t get her hands dirty. | 你的最高大臣不会把她的手弄脏 |
[09:45] | Thats the Torchbearers job, | 这是火炬手的工作 |
[09:48] | whether he be human, Klingon or both. | 不管他是人类 克林贡人 或者二者都是 |
[09:57] | You know about the seven signals? | 你对那七个信号有所了解吗 |
[09:59] | Yes. Sarek informed me. | 是的 沙瑞克告诉过我 |
[10:02] | People are anxious to know what they are. | 人们很想知道那些是什么 |
[10:03] | Attention all cadets. | 所有学员注意 |
[10:05] | Duty log has been updated… | 工作日志已更新 |
[10:06] | Spock’s connected to them. | 斯波克和它们有联系 |
[10:09] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[10:10] | He left a log claiming | 他留下了一篇日志 上面写着 |
[10:11] | that he saw them long before they appeared to the Federation. | 他早在他们出现在联邦政府之前就见过他们 |
[10:15] | But until we can speak to him, we have no answers, | 但在我们能和他联系上之前 我们没法确定 |
[10:18] | and I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道自己还能做什么 |
[10:21] | I have no new angles to investigate. | 我没有新的调查点了 |
[10:24] | Except… the one Im giving you. | 除了 我要提供给你的那个 |
[10:27] | I just came from Starbase Five. | 我刚从星际基地5号回来 |
[10:29] | I went to the psychiatric unit. | 我去了精神科 |
[10:32] | They wouldn’t tell me where he was. | 他们不愿意告诉我他在哪 |
[10:35] | They wouldn’t let me see him. | 他们不让我见他 |
[10:36] | They wouldn’t say what was wrong with him. | 他们也不愿意说他出什么事了 |
[10:38] | They wouldn’t even give me his personal effects. | 他们甚至连他的私人物品不给我 |
[10:40] | You’re his next of kin, and you’re a diplomat’s wife. | 你是他的直系亲属 而且你是外交官的妻子 |
[10:43] | So I did the only logical thing. | 所以我做了唯一符合逻辑的事 |
[10:46] | I stole his medical file. | 我偷了他的医疗档案 |
[10:52] | It’s encrypted. | 加密过了 |
[10:53] | Can you please open it? | 能请你破解它吗 |
[10:56] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[10:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[11:21] | How was your walk? | 散步怎么样 |
[11:23] | I have dedicated everything to your cause. | 我为你的事业奉献了一切 |
[11:25] | The least your uncle could do is acknowledge me. | 你叔叔最起码能做的就是认可我 |
[11:27] | He and the rest of House Mo’Kai believe in you. | 他和魔凯家族的其他人都相信你 |
[11:30] | We have enemies enough. | 我们需要对付的敌人已经够多了 |
[11:31] | There is no need to dream up imaginary ones. | 不需要再去假想一个敌人 |
[11:36] | Kol-Sha is telling council members | 科尔沙告诉议会成员 |
[11:38] | that you are advising me | 你建议我 |
[11:40] | to eliminate the great houses entirely. | 把那些大家族全部消灭掉 |
[11:42] | My uncle is disseminating the truth to counteract his lies. | 我叔叔正在散布真相来抵消他的谎言 |
[11:46] | He looks at me and sees a human. They all do. | 他把我当成一个人类来看 他们都这样 |
[11:49] | You should not care what anyone sees when they look at you. | 你不应该在意别人怎么看你 |
[11:52] | On that subject, only my opinion matters. | 在这个问题上 只有我的意见才重要 |
[11:57] | Why do you insist on speaking English to me? | 你为什么要坚持和我用英语对话 |
[12:00] | I’m not a human, L’Rell. | 我不是人类 拉瑞尔 |
[12:01] | I’m a Klingon whose body was changed to resemble one. | 我是克林贡人 只是身体和人类相似 |
[12:04] | If we expect others to acknowledge my Klingon side– | 如果我们希望别人认可我的克林贡血统 |
[12:07] | accept me as the Torchbearer– you must treat me like Voq. | 承认我是火炬手 你必须像沃克一样对待我 |
[12:18] | If you are Voq, then want me back. | 如果你是沃克 你就要了我 |
[12:21] | Want me. | 要了我 |
[12:35] | You touch me… | 你抚摸我 |
[12:38] | and that intimacy, | 那种亲密感 |
[12:41] | to me, Tyler, feels like… | 对我来说 泰勒 感觉就像 |
[12:47] | …violation. | 一种亵渎 |
[13:00] | Spock speaks highly of you, Captain Pike. | 斯波克对你评价很高 派克舰长 |
[13:03] | Now my daughter does, too, | 我女儿也是 |
[13:04] | so I know I’ve come to the right people. | 所以我知道我找对人了 |
[13:07] | Well, maam, that makes it all the harder for me to tell you… | 女士 这只能让我更难说出口 |
[13:11] | I can’t open this file. | 我不能破解这个记录 |
[13:13] | If I did, I’d be in violation of the rules, | 如果我做了 我就违反了规则 |
[13:15] | and my mother wouldn’t like that. | 我的母亲可不希望这样 |
[13:16] | There is precedent in Starfleet case law | 星际舰队案例法有先例 |
[13:19] | for a captain to invoke… | 舰长可以违反… |
[13:20] | Was she this bossy as a kid? | 她小时候也这么横吗 |
[13:21] | On Vulcan, we call it “Persistent.” | 在瓦肯星 我们称之为”坚持不懈” |
[13:23] | And yes, she was. | 没错 她是很横 |
[13:25] | She learned that from me. | 她从我这学到的 |
[13:33] | Bryce, get me Captain Vela on Starbase Five. | 布莱斯 帮我联系星际基地5号的维拉舰长 |
[13:36] | Tell him its high priority. | 告诉他这是高优先级的事件 |
[13:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[13:43] | Ah. Chris. | 克里斯 |
[13:45] | You and my bisabuela Nena are the only two people | 你和我祖母柰娜是这个象限里仅有的两个 |
[13:47] | in this quadrant still communicating on screens. | 还用屏幕来通讯的人 |
[13:50] | Well, your grandma sounds like a smart lady. | 听起来你祖母是个聪明的老人家 |
[13:51] | You should introduce us. | 你应该介绍我们认识 |
[13:52] | Sorry I haven’t returned your call. | 抱歉我没有回你的通话请求 |
[13:54] | “Calls,” Diego. | “很多次请求” 迭戈 |
[13:56] | I’ve been waiting for an update on my officer, Spock. | 我一直在等我的军官斯波克的最新情况 |
[13:58] | Im sorry, I can’t give you one. | 很抱歉 我不能给你 |
[14:00] | His case is classified. | 他的情况是保密的 |
[14:02] | I’m well within my rights as his captain to get a prognosis. | 作为他的舰长我完全有权利得到他的预后情况 |
[14:06] | Even if that weren’t the case, | 即便我不是他的舰长 |
[14:07] | Spock has information on the signals | 斯波克有关于信号的信息 |
[14:08] | I was assigned to investigate. | 而我被指派在调查这些信号 |
[14:10] | Starfleet declared my mission priority one. | 星际舰队把我的任务定为最高优先级 |
[14:12] | The signals have nothing to do with it, Chris. | 这跟信号没有关系 克里斯 |
[14:14] | Your guy is wanted for murder. | 你的手下是因为杀人而被追捕的 |
[14:17] | He killed three of his doctors, then fled the starbase. | 他杀死了他的三个医生然后从星际基地逃走 |
[14:19] | Why isn’t word out about his escape | 为什么他逃跑的事没有公布出来 |
[14:21] | so that every starship can be on the hunt? | 以便所有的星舰都可以追踪呢 |
[14:23] | Elements of the case just got complicated. | 这个案子的情况变得复杂了 |
[14:26] | Some of Spocks files are missing. | 斯波克的一些文件丢失了 |
[14:28] | We have no idea how. | 我们不知道是怎么丢的 |
[14:30] | Rest assured they’ve got people on it. | 可以肯定的是有专人会负责这件事 |
[14:34] | Thanks, Vela. | 谢谢你 维拉 |
[14:36] | Pike out. | 派克下线 |
[14:38] | It’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[14:40] | My son is gentle and kind; | 我的儿子非常温和善良 |
[14:47] | he wouldn’t do that. | 他不会杀人的 |
[14:48] | I agree, Captain. | 我同意 舰长 |
[14:51] | Well, that makes three of us. | 和你们一样 我也有同感 |
[14:55] | But I don’t think | 但是恐怕 |
[14:55] | the “People” handling his case would concur. | 负责这案子的”专人”不会认同 |
[15:00] | Our boy’s in trouble. | 他有麻烦 |
[15:02] | Whatever happened, he needs a fair shake. | 不管怎么样 他需要公正 |
[15:03] | We need to find him before they do. | 我们要在他们之前找到他 |
[15:05] | Burnham, break into Mr. Spocks medical file. | 博翰 破解斯波克的医疗文件 |
[15:09] | That’s an order. | 那是命令 |
[15:18] | Lieutenant Spock’s intellectual abilities | 斯波克中尉的智力水平 |
[15:21] | and capacity for reason are intact. | 和推理能力都没有受影响 |
[15:24] | Instead, his dissociation appears acutely emotional. | 另一方面 他的障碍在情感方面很突出 |
[15:28] | E.Q. Tests and his current disaffected state | 情商测试和他目前不满的状态 |
[15:31] | suggest extreme empathy deficits. | 都表明了严重的共情障碍 |
[15:38] | I’ll transfer the rest of the files, and then… | 我来把其余的文件转过来 然后… |
[15:43] | we can decide the best place to start. | 我们来决定从什么地方入手最好 |
[15:45] | Your wheels are already turning. | 你的脑筋已经开动了 |
[15:48] | Logic dictates a few theories: | 逻辑上有几种可能性 |
[15:51] | Spock didn’t do it and he’s wrongfully accused; | 斯波克没杀人 是被诬陷的 |
[15:54] | or he did murder those doctors | 或者他杀死了那些医生 |
[15:57] | in a mentally compromised state, | 是处于精神不正常的状态下 |
[15:58] | or in what he thought was self-defense. | 或者他认为是出于自卫 |
[16:02] | Or… He did it because hes emotionally compromised. | 还有可能… 由于他情感障碍 |
[16:07] | “Extreme empathy deficit” | “严重的共情障碍” |
[16:11] | is code for psychopathy. | 就是精神病的意思 |
[16:15] | I can’t deny that possibility. | 我不能排除这个可能性 |
[16:18] | He didn’t have a normal childhood. | 他的童年不正常 |
[16:21] | Sarek wanted Spock raised in the Vulcan manner. | 沙瑞克想让斯波克以瓦肯的方式长大 |
[16:26] | And any display of emotion was strongly discouraged. | 任何情感的表达都被严格禁止 |
[16:31] | And in order not to confuse my son, | 为了不让我的儿子感到困惑 |
[16:34] | I began to hide my own. | 我也开始掩藏我的情感 |
[16:37] | I was not a real mother… | 我不是个真正的母亲… |
[16:44] | I wasn’t what he needed. | 我不是他所需要的 |
[16:46] | You gave us love every second. | 你每时每刻都在给我们爱 |
[16:53] | It was different with you, Michael. | 你的情况不一样 迈克 |
[16:55] | I gave you all my joy… | 我把我所有的快乐都给了你… |
[17:00] | and my affection | 还有我的爱 |
[17:03] | that I was not permitted to give to him. | 所有我不能给他的 |
[17:07] | But Spock is half human. | 但是斯波克有一半是人类 |
[17:09] | If he had been permitted to embrace the feelings | 如果他能被允许去拥抱那些情感 |
[17:12] | that I know he has inside of him, | 那些我知道他的内心具有的情感 |
[17:14] | it would’ve saved him from all the trouble that he’s in now. | 他今天就不会处在这样的麻烦之中了 |
[17:36] | Stop. | 停 |
[17:37] | Stop. | 停 |
[17:39] | Those images. | 这些图像 |
[17:41] | Spock drew them. | 是斯波克画的 |
[17:43] | I’m sure of it. | 我确定 |
[17:44] | He must’ve… | 他一定是… |
[17:47] | done them when he was in treatment. | 在接受治疗的时候画的 |
[17:48] | I thought that he left it in the past. | 我以为他把它留在过去了 |
[17:53] | But it’s back. | 但是它又回来了 |
[17:56] | What is it? | 什么 |
[17:58] | Your brother called it the Red Angel. | 你弟弟叫它为红色天使 |
[18:01] | He started seeing it when he was a little boy. | 他从很小的时候就开始看见它 |
[18:04] | It changed him. | 它改变了他 |
[18:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:15] | I have to answer this. | 我得要接一下 |
[18:23] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[18:25] | Thanks for answering. | 谢谢你跟我通话 |
[18:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:29] | Are you all right? Is L’Rell? | 你好吗 拉瑞尔好吗 |
[18:30] | For now. She’s still in power | 现在还好 她还掌权 |
[18:32] | but her opponents continue to challenge and discredit her. | 但她的反对派不断挑战和诋毁她 |
[18:35] | It’s volatile. | 情况很动荡 |
[18:36] | How can I help? | 有什么我能帮忙的 |
[18:37] | The Federation needs to be aware of the situation. | 需要让联邦知道这情况 |
[18:39] | If L’Rell falls, peace falls with her. | 如果拉瑞尔完了 那和平也就完了 |
[18:42] | I’ll pass it up the chain of command immediately. | 我会立刻向上级转达这情况 |
[18:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:47] | I should go. | 我得挂了 |
[18:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:51] | What? | 什么事 |
[18:52] | I… | 我… |
[18:56] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:59] | I like the beard. | 我喜欢你的胡子 |
[19:04] | I heard, postwar, the Klingons are growing their hair again. | 战后我听说 克林贡人都在留毛发了 |
[19:07] | The rumors are true. | 传闻是真的 |
[19:10] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[19:13] | I’ve been dealing with some things | 我在处理关于我的弟弟的 |
[19:14] | regarding my foster brother. | 一些事情 |
[19:17] | I thought I hit a dead end | 我以为我碰到了死胡同 |
[19:18] | but Amanda came and got me back on track. | 阿曼达来了 给了我新的方向 |
[19:20] | Can you ship her over here when you’re done with her? | 等你和她完事以后能把她送这边来吗 |
[19:22] | I’m feeling a little stuck, myself. | 我自己也感觉有点碰壁了 |
[19:25] | You’ve got me, right now. | 你有我呢 现在 |
[19:33] | I understood my role here, to aid L’Rell. | 我明白我在这里的角色 帮助拉瑞尔 |
[19:39] | But I’m afraid I’m hurting her. | 但我担心我在伤害她 |
[19:42] | I’m an easy target for the old guard. | 对于那些保守派来说我是个轻而易举的目标 |
[19:44] | What does L’Rell think? | 拉瑞尔怎么想 |
[19:45] | That their opposition is part of the fight, | 他们的反对是斗争的一部分 |
[19:47] | and their ignorance will be their downfall. | 他们的无知最终会让他们垮台 |
[19:53] | You admire her. | 你很欣赏她 |
[19:56] | I do. | 是的 |
[19:58] | It sounds like she feels the same way about you, | 听起来她对你也有同样的看法 |
[20:01] | and values having you there. | 重视你存在的价值 |
[20:05] | Try to take her at her word. | 试着相信她 |
[20:13] | It’s, uh, it’s late here, so… | 这里很晚了 所以… |
[20:17] | Take care of yourself, Michael. | 照顾好自己 迈克 |
[20:19] | You, too, Ash. | 你也是 阿什 |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:31] | Greetings, everyone, | 大家好 |
[20:32] | and welcome to Shadow Exercises. | 欢迎参加影子训练 |
[20:35] | As Starfleets future chiefs and captains, | 作为星际舰队未来的主管和舰长 |
[20:38] | this is your opportunity | 这是你们和高级军官 |
[20:40] | to build rapport with a senior officer, | 建立融洽关系的机会 |
[20:42] | and see firsthand what their duties entail. | 亲眼见证他们的职责所在 |
[20:46] | So let us begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[20:49] | Look sharp, people. | 精神点儿 各位 |
[20:50] | This is our future competition. | 这是我们未来的竞赛 |
[20:52] | Is that your captain? | 那是你的舰长吗 |
[20:54] | Um, Ensign Sylvia Tilly, sir. | 我是西尔维亚·提利少尉 长官 |
[20:56] | Fully present and utterly focused | 全身心投入到 |
[20:57] | on this very important exercise | 这次重要的训练中 |
[20:59] | for which I am all ears, Captain. | 对指示洗耳恭听 舰长 |
[21:00] | Your dedication is noted, Ensign. | 感受到你的投入了 少尉 |
[21:02] | So, what should we do? | 那我们做什么好呢 |
[21:05] | How about we marry some folks, | 不如我们让一些人结婚 |
[21:06] | even if they’re not that into each other, hmm? | 尽管他们没那么相爱 |
[21:08] | Oh, very good, sir. | 很好 长官 |
[21:10] | Captain. I need your authorization for this. | 舰长 这份文件需要授权 |
[21:12] | I don’t understand. That was funny. | 我不明白 刚刚很好笑 |
[21:14] | The captain of this ship isn’t funny, he’s terrifying. | 这艘飞船的舰长一点都不好笑 他很可怕 |
[21:17] | You may be thinking of an old captain, Captain Lorca. | 你想的可能是之前的舰长 卢卡舰长 |
[21:20] | Was he shorter? And blonder? | 他身高更矮 头发更黄 |
[21:22] | And much, much whiter? Because that’s who I’m looking for. | 皮肤更白吗 因为那是我要找的舰长 |
[21:24] | Cause that’s who I’m looking for. | 因为那是我要找的舰长 |
[21:25] | I’m ready if you are. | 你准备好我们就开始 |
[21:26] | He’s not the man I need to talk to. | 我不是需要跟他谈 |
[21:28] | Hop in the chair, Ensign. | 坐上椅子吧 少尉 |
[21:29] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:29] | Let’s run a system’s test. | 我们进行系统测试 |
[21:31] | Where is the other captain? | 另一个舰长在哪里 |
[21:32] | Uh, a systems test. Uh, where? | 系统测试 在哪里做 |
[21:35] | Where? In the chair. | 哪里 椅子上 |
[21:39] | Oh. S-Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:41] | Run checklist protocol. | 执行清单程序 |
[21:43] | Acknowledged. Uh, step one. | 收到 第一步 |
[21:45] | Tilly, this is not right. My plan is falling apart. | 提利 这不对劲 我的计划被打乱了 |
[21:47] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[21:48] | I’m hearing considerably fewer syllables out of you than normal. | 你今天比平时的话少多了 |
[21:51] | I-I know the chair can be intimidating, | 我知道这个椅子可能让人畏惧 |
[21:53] | but are you okay? | 不过你还好吗 |
[21:55] | No. We are not okay. I want the captain. | 不 我们不好 我要那位舰长 |
[21:58] | I want the captain. | 我要那位舰长 |
[21:59] | This is the captain. | 这就是舰长 |
[21:59] | Ensign, what is going on? | 少尉 怎么回事 |
[22:02] | Tilly, answer Captain Pike. | 提利 回答派克舰长的问题 |
[22:05] | – Tilly… – No. I’m not listening to you anymore. | -提利 -不 我不会再听你的话了 |
[22:06] | You tricked me and you lied to me. | 你耍了我 还对我撒谎 |
[22:08] | I didn’t lie. He’s lying. | 我没有撒谎 他在撒谎 |
[22:11] | He’s an imposter. | 他是个冒名顶替者 |
[22:12] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[22:13] | Ensign Sylvia Tilly! | 西尔维亚·提利少尉 |
[22:16] | No. I didn’t. I’m sor– I w– | 不 我没有 对不起 |
[22:18] | She drove me to it. I… | 是她逼我的 我… |
[22:20] | That doesn’t make any sense. I’m s… | 这完全没道理 我… |
[22:22] | I’m not… | 我没有… |
[22:23] | I’m not… | 我没有… |
[22:26] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[22:33] | I quit. | 我退出 |
[23:23] | You were spying on me. | 你在监视我 |
[23:25] | Your mind plays tricks. | 你在胡思乱想 |
[23:27] | What do you have against me? | 你有什么证据 |
[23:28] | Why do you stop speaking when I enter a room? | 为什么我进房间你就不说话了 |
[23:30] | You’ll speak now or I’ll slit your throat. | 快说 否则我割破你的喉咙 |
[23:34] | If you feel aggrieved, | 如果你感到委屈 |
[23:36] | take it up with my niece. | 去找我侄女算账吧 |
[23:38] | It is not House MoKai that is keeping secrets from you. | 对你保密的不是魔凯家族 |
[23:42] | What secrets? | 什么秘密 |
[23:45] | L’Rell will be angry | 拉瑞尔会发怒 |
[23:49] | I broke her trust, | 我辜负了她的信任 |
[23:51] | but I cannot keep this from you any longer. | 但我不能再继续瞒着你 |
[24:29] | Behold, | 看 |
[24:30] | the son of L’Rell and Voq. | 这是拉瑞尔和沃克的儿子 |
[24:56] | I learned I was pregnant | 我发现自己怀孕 |
[24:57] | right as Voq was being transformed into a human. | 是在沃克要转变成人类的时候 |
[25:01] | I could not activate him on discovery while carrying a child. | 我怀有身孕 不能在发现号上激活他 |
[25:05] | The gestation occurred ex-utero. | 这是宫外孕 |
[25:08] | That is why it is so small. | 所以它这么小 |
[25:13] | “It”? | “它” |
[25:16] | – Does he even have a name? – No. | -他连名字都没有吗 -没有 |
[25:18] | I have never met the child. | 我从没见过那孩子 |
[25:20] | The baby is a vulnerability. | 那孩子是个弱点 |
[25:22] | He’s just a vulnerability to you? | 他对你来说只是个弱点吗 |
[25:25] | All these secrets and lies | 所有这些秘密和谎言 |
[25:26] | to protect a failed wartime mission. | 就为了保护一个失败的战时任务 |
[25:29] | What did you gain, L’Rell? | 你得到了什么 拉瑞尔 |
[25:30] | You think your discovery, made moments ago, | 你以为你刚获得的发现 |
[25:32] | is somehow greater than the pain I have lived with all this time? | 能胜过我这么久以来承受的痛苦吗 |
[25:40] | Would you have ever told me? | 你打算永远瞒着我吗 |
[25:42] | I wanted you to be able to return | 我希望你能不背负任何责任 |
[25:44] | to a human life without obligation. | 回归人类的生活 |
[25:47] | You will not be here forever, Tyler. | 你不会永远待在这里 泰勒 |
[25:49] | Why do say that? | 你为什么这样说 |
[25:51] | With such certainty, like you know who I am better than I do? | 如此肯定 就像你比我更了解我自己一样 |
[25:53] | I chose to be here. | 我选择来到这里 |
[25:55] | I’m committed to that decision. | 我会忠于这个决定 |
[25:56] | Why did you call Michael Burnham? | 那你为什么呼叫迈克·博翰 |
[26:00] | I trusted her to notify the Federation that an insurrection | 我信任她去通知星际联邦 |
[26:03] | of the High Council might be brewing. | 最高委员会可能在酝酿叛乱 |
[26:04] | So she is the only one you trust. | 所以她是你唯一信任的人 |
[26:07] | That is the only reason it was that particular human woman? | 你找那个人类女人的唯一原因就是这个吗 |
[26:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:14] | That is the reason. | 就是这个原因 |
[26:23] | On my way home, I looked into one of Voq’s memories. | 回来的途中 我浏览了沃克的一段记忆 |
[26:27] | You and he walked across the ancestral cliffs of the MoKai. | 你和他徒步穿过魔凯的古老悬崖 |
[26:30] | The sun set. | 太阳落下 |
[26:31] | The sky dripped amethysts. | 天空染满紫色 |
[26:34] | Our love was greater than that of Kahless and Lukara’s. | 我们的爱远胜于凯拉斯和卢卡拉 |
[26:41] | Voq thought so, too. | 沃克也这么觉得 |
[26:45] | When I stared down at that baby… | 当我看着那个孩子的时候 |
[26:48] | his skin, the same as Voq’s, | 他的皮肤和沃克相同 |
[26:50] | the distinction that made him feel like an outsider, | 这一区别让他觉得自己是外人 |
[26:52] | that made his life so hard, | 让他的人生极其艰难 |
[26:53] | I felt like I was looking at myself. | 我感觉我在看着自己 |
[26:56] | For the first time, the two sides of me felt whole. | 这是第一次我觉得我的两面都完整了 |
[27:00] | I can’t be Voq. | 我不可能成为沃克 |
[27:00] | I can’t give you back those memories of long ago. | 我没办法把很久以前的记忆还给你 |
[27:04] | But I can promise you a new love story. | 但是我可以许你新的一段爱情 |
[27:07] | I am his father, | 我是他的父亲 |
[27:10] | and I am devoted to you. | 而我忠于你 |
[27:13] | Let’s bring our son home. | 我们把儿子带回家 |
[27:15] | The rest will come. | 剩下的一切都会随之而来的 |
[27:28] | When did it first appear to him? | 他什么时候第一次看到的 |
[27:32] | It appeared to Spock | 你离家出走的那天晚上 |
[27:34] | the night you ran away from home. | 斯波克看到的 |
[27:37] | The Logic Extremists had bombed the Learning Center | 极端逻辑主义者炸毁了学习中心 |
[27:39] | and almost killed you. I don’t blame you | 你差点就死了 你要从瓦尔肯 |
[27:41] | for wanting to escape from Vulcan to Earth. | 逃到地球我不怪你 |
[27:46] | I didn’t make it past the outskirts of Shi’Kahr. | 我没有逃出什卡尔城的外沿 |
[27:50] | I still don’t know how Sarek found me. | 我依然不知道沙瑞克怎么找到我的 |
[27:51] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[27:53] | That was Spock. | 是斯波克 |
[27:55] | We were about to alert the High Command | 我们正想通知最高指挥部 |
[27:59] | to begin a search effort, | 开始搜索 |
[28:02] | and Spock walked into the room. | 斯波克走进了房间 |
[28:04] | He was still in his pajamas. | 他还穿着睡衣 |
[28:05] | His eyes were wide, and he said | 他的眼睛瞪得远远地 他说 |
[28:08] | that the Red Angel had visited him | 红色天使来见过他了 |
[28:11] | and told him where you were. | 告诉他你在哪里 |
[28:15] | That’s where Sarek looked, | 沙瑞克去那里找了 |
[28:16] | and there you were. | 你就在那里 |
[28:22] | Sarek and I always believed | 沙瑞克和我一直相信 |
[28:24] | that Spock used logic | 斯波克是用逻辑 |
[28:27] | to pinpoint your direction. | 来找到你的位置的 |
[28:29] | He might have known what time you left, | 他可能知道你是什么时候走的 |
[28:31] | how fast you were walking, what direction you were going in. | 走路的速度和你离开的方向 |
[28:34] | And we just wrote the vision off as a figment of his imagination. | 我们只把影像当成他想象出来的幻觉 |
[28:37] | But Spock never wavered. | 但斯波克却没有动摇 |
[28:40] | He said that the Red Angel was real. | 他说红色天使是真是的 |
[28:46] | I’ve seen this angel, too. | 我也见过这天使 |
[28:48] | It appeared to me on our mission to the first signal. | 在我们去找第一条信号的时候它出现了 |
[28:50] | Were you the only one? | 你是唯一一个吗 |
[28:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:54] | And I wrote it off as a trick of the mind. | 而我以为那只是我的想象 |
[28:59] | And I didn’t get the sense that it was nefarious. | 我没有感觉到它有任何恶意 |
[29:06] | I cannot believe I’m talking like this. | 我没法相信我会这样讲话 |
[29:09] | I’m not even sure it was real. | 我甚至不确定它是真实的 |
[29:11] | It is. | 它是的 |
[29:12] | What saved you | 它拯救了你 |
[29:14] | hurt your brother. | 伤害了你的弟弟 |
[29:16] | That vision changed him forever. I… | 那幻象永远改变了他 我 |
[29:19] | I watched him withdraw. | 我看着他变得疏远 |
[29:21] | I saw him lose trust in other people. | 我看着他对其他人失去信任 |
[29:24] | I watched his openness vanish. | 我看着他封闭自己 |
[29:30] | It wasn’t because of a vision. | 这不是因为幻象 |
[29:35] | It was because of me. | 是因为我 |
[29:38] | My presence was a danger to the family. | 我的存在对于家里来说是危险 |
[29:40] | If the Logic Extremists couldn’t get to me, | 如果极端逻辑主义者抓不到我 |
[29:42] | they would try to get to him. | 他们就会去抓他 |
[29:45] | And he was my little shadow. | 而他是我的小跟班 |
[29:48] | So I had to wound him deep enough to keep him away from me. | 所以我把他伤透他才能远离我 |
[29:52] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[30:01] | The fact that you’re not saying anything means | 你什么都没有说 |
[30:03] | that you must have hurt him irreparably. | 说明了你一定彻底伤害了他 |
[30:06] | Which is why the four of us can never get together, | 这也是为什么我们四个人无法在一起 |
[30:08] | which is why you’re always too busy to see each other. | 这也就是为什么你们忙得见不到对方 |
[30:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:15] | I am sorry for what I did. | 我为我所做的道歉 |
[30:19] | What I thought I had to do. | 我认为我当时该做的 |
[30:24] | I’ve reached out so many times | 我联系了他很多次 |
[30:28] | to make amends. | 想要弥补我们的关系 |
[30:35] | He’s not interested. | 他没有兴趣 |
[30:41] | But I won’t give up on him. | 但我不会放弃他 |
[30:44] | I will find him. | 我会找到他 |
[30:50] | No. | 不 |
[30:52] | I will. | 我会的 |
[31:11] | He will not know me. | 他不会想去了解我 |
[31:13] | He didn’t know me either. | 他也没了解过我 |
[31:21] | Uncle. | 叔叔 |
[31:25] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[31:31] | I’ve been awaiting your arrival. | 我一直在等你的到来 |
[31:35] | Your son is handsome. | 你的儿子很英俊 |
[31:37] | But I thought he could use… | 但我觉得他可以再 |
[31:39] | a little color. | 多彩一点 |
[31:40] | I will hunt you down and rip out your entrails | 我会找到你 用我的手 |
[31:43] | with my bare hands. | 把你的内脏挖出来 |
[31:44] | Doubtful. | 我不相信 |
[31:46] | The paint I begged you to wipe from my face | 我求你从我脸上抹掉的油漆 |
[31:48] | was swimming with sensor implants. | 充满了植入传感器 |
[31:51] | They are a listening device. | 它们是窃听器 |
[31:53] | I was only hoping to eavesdrop on your political strategies. | 我只想偷听你们的政治战略 |
[31:59] | But I never imagined | 但我从没想过 |
[32:00] | I’d learn of this. | 我会听到这事 |
[32:02] | The High Council will not tolerate | 高等议会不会容忍 |
[32:04] | this dishonor. | 这种耻辱 |
[32:05] | Well, I think they are more likely to condone kidnapping | 我觉得比起庇护间谍 |
[32:09] | than harboring a spy. | 绑架可能更容易被宽恕 |
[32:11] | Your pet betrayed the council to Commander Burnham. | 你的宠物背叛了议会投奔了博翰 |
[32:15] | Did he not? | 不是吗 |
[32:18] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[32:20] | I’m willing to part with him and let you flee | 我愿意放他走 也让你逃跑 |
[32:24] | in exchange for control of the empire. | 以换取对帝国的掌控 |
[32:28] | You will agree to my terms and meet me | 你会同意我的条件 |
[32:31] | at your residence. | 并在你的住所见我 |
[32:46] | Saru called down looking for you. | 萨鲁呼叫找你 |
[32:49] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[32:50] | What’s wrong? Have you been crying? | 怎么了 你是在哭吗 |
[32:52] | I asked first. | 我先问的 |
[33:01] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[33:03] | I need a problem I can solve. | 我需要一个我能解决的问题 |
[33:06] | More than you know. | 你无法想象 |
[33:07] | Talk to me. Haven’t I been punished enough? | 跟我谈谈 我难道受的惩罚还不够吗 |
[33:10] | What happened up there was upsetting to me. | 那里发生的事情让我很难过 |
[33:12] | I panicked. | 我害怕了 |
[33:14] | Tilly? | 提利 |
[33:15] | Tilly. | 提利 |
[33:16] | Don’t ruin what we have. | 别毁了我们已有的 |
[33:18] | We’re not defeated yet. | 我们还没败 |
[33:23] | After the dark matter hit me, I s… | 在暗物质接触到我之后 我 |
[33:28] | I started to see a… | 我开始看到一个 |
[33:31] | ghost. | 鬼魂 |
[33:34] | She’s a girl that I knew when I was a teenager. | 她是我小时候认识的一个女孩 |
[33:36] | Her name was May. But she’s dead. | 她叫梅 但她已经死了 |
[33:38] | And the May that I knew was really meek and, uh… | 我认识的梅是个很温和的人 |
[33:43] | kind of goofy when you got to know her. | 如果你跟她熟了 她还有点傻呵呵的 |
[33:44] | But this May is different. | 但这个梅不同 |
[33:46] | She’s, um… she’s insistent. | 她 她很固执 |
[33:48] | She’s grooming me for something. | 她在训练我以备什么事情 |
[33:50] | For what? | 什么事情 |
[33:51] | She hasn’t said. | 她没说 |
[33:52] | Because you’re ignoring me. | 因为你不理我 |
[33:54] | And I’m getting scared. | 我害怕了 |
[33:56] | And we need a new plan. | 我们需要一个新的计划 |
[34:00] | I am losing it, Michael. | 我要疯了 迈克 |
[34:04] | She’s wearing me down. | 她在消耗我 |
[34:07] | I’ve been avoiding sickbay. | 我一直不想去医疗舱 |
[34:08] | But, at this point, I don’t know what to do. | 但是如今 我不知道要怎么做 |
[34:11] | I’m desperate. | 我很绝望 |
[34:12] | And after today, I’m never gonna make captain. | 而今天之后 我永远也成不了舰长 |
[34:15] | Your eyes are dripping. | 你的眼睛在滴水 |
[34:18] | Cause I’m crying. | 因为我在哭 |
[34:23] | She doesn’t know what crying is. | 她不知道哭是什么 |
[34:25] | I’ve got to think. | 我得想想 |
[34:26] | I’ll be back to talk some sense into you later. | 我等会再回来给你讲道理 |
[34:33] | She left. | 她走了 |
[34:35] | How can she not know what tears are? | 她怎么会不知道眼泪是什么 |
[34:39] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[34:42] | Show me a teenage girl who’s never cried. | 给我看看一个从没哭过的小姑娘 |
[34:45] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[34:47] | I know. I’m a xenoanthropologist. | 我知道 因为我是外星文明学家 |
[34:52] | And if May were a hallucination pulled from your subconscious, | 而如果梅是从你潜意识中分离出来的幻觉 |
[34:57] | then she’d know that emotion, because you know that emotion. | 那么她知道那种情感 因为你知道那种情感 |
[35:01] | So May is something, Tilly. | 所以梅是某种东西 提利 |
[35:03] | But I don’t think she’s a ghost. | 但我不觉得她是鬼魂 |
[35:05] | Or a delusion. | 或是幻觉 |
[35:08] | You said she appeared to you after the asteroid shocked you. | 你说她在小行星电到你之后出现的 |
[35:11] | But why did it shock you? | 但为什么它会电到你 |
[35:13] | I held a piece in my hand, | 我手里拿了一块 |
[35:15] | and I wasn’t zapped. | 而且我也没被电到 |
[35:17] | The dark matter component of the asteroid, | 小行星的暗物质成分 |
[35:19] | it reacts when its in proximity to one thing. | 它在接近一种物质的时候会有反应 |
[35:23] | Spores. | 孢子 |
[35:25] | You don’t need sickbay. | 你不需要医疗舱 |
[35:28] | You need Stamets. | 你需要斯塔麦兹 |
[35:41] | Sign. | 签字 |
[35:42] | I am still your chancellor. | 我依然是你的领主 |
[35:44] | You are the Federations puppet. | 你是联盟的木偶 |
[35:47] | Why is she such a threat to you, Kol-Sha? | 她为何让你如此受到威胁 科尔沙 |
[35:50] | The female? | 就她吗 |
[35:52] | She’s nothing but a… | 她除了是… |
[35:56] | that lies with a human. | 住在人类的体内什么都不是 |
[35:59] | If that is the gravest insult you can hurl, | 如果那是你能说出最毒的侮辱 |
[36:01] | you are even less than I imagined. | 你比我想的还要差劲 |
[36:07] | I know I am nothing to you once I have signed, | 我知道一旦签了字 我对你来说就一文不值 |
[36:10] | so be sure to kill us both, Kol-Sha. | 所以一定要把我们都杀了 科尔沙 |
[36:13] | The one left standing will be the one who returns for you. | 活下来的那个会回来找你 |
[37:46] | Enough. | 够了 |
[37:53] | Yes. Feel it. | 对 感觉一下 |
[37:56] | Paralysis… | 麻痹 |
[37:58] | is spreading to your organs. | 在你的器官中扩散 |
[38:02] | But I will not let you suffocate | 但在你签字之前 |
[38:04] | until you’ve signed. | 我不会让你闷死的 |
[38:09] | Thank you for my ink. | 谢谢你提供墨水 |
[38:14] | Now pass me that | 把你那 |
[38:15] | pretty little finger. | 漂亮的小手指伸出来 |
[38:24] | Now… | 现在 |
[38:30] | an execution. | 处决 |
[38:33] | Now… | 现在 |
[38:34] | you can watch | 你可以看着 |
[38:36] | your Voq die… | 你的沃克永远的 |
[38:39] | for good. | 死去 |
[38:45] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:32] | Why have you been spying on me? | 你为什么一直在监视我 |
[39:33] | Don’t be cranky about it. | 别觉得奇怪 |
[39:36] | We have to ensure that she stays in the chancellors seat. | 我们要确保她还坐在领主的位置上 |
[39:39] | Who’s “we”? | “我们”指谁 |
[39:42] | – Emperor… – You have me confused with someone else. | -皇帝 -你把我和别人认混了 |
[39:46] | I’m Philippa Georgiou, | 我是菲利帕·乔久 |
[39:48] | retired captain of the U.S.S. Shenzhou, | 联邦星舰神舟号的上一任舰长 |
[39:51] | now Starfleet security consultant. | 现在星际舰队的安全顾问 |
[39:57] | Children are parasites. Ungrateful. Inconvenient. | 孩子就是寄生虫 不懂感恩 麻烦之至 |
[40:01] | I had to find someone else to feed mine, | 我得找被人来喂我的孩子 |
[40:03] | or I would have gotten nothing done. | 不然我什么都做不了 |
[40:05] | I will consider that advice. | 我会考虑这个建议的 |
[40:10] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[40:11] | Gratitude is premature, | 谢得太早了 |
[40:13] | as long as the disemboweled leader of House Kor | 被掏空肚皮的科尔家族首领 |
[40:17] | is splattered on your floor. | 还躺在地板上 |
[40:18] | He took our child, tried to force her to abdicate. | 他抓走了我们的孩子 想逼她退位 |
[40:21] | We were defending ourselves. | 我们是保护自己 |
[40:22] | Kol-Sha killed your uncle– its an eye for an eye. | 科尔沙杀了你们的叔叔 这是以眼还眼 |
[40:25] | I need a word with the chancellor. | 我要跟领主说两句 |
[40:32] | Every minute you remain here, | 你这里的每一分钟 |
[40:33] | your councilors must reorganize their tiny male brains | 你的部下一定会绞尽他们小得可怜的雄性脑子 |
[40:38] | to rationalize why it isn’t them standing on the dais. | 来理解为什么不是他们站在这台上 |
[40:42] | They will assume that all your decisions are Tyler’s. | 他们会假设你所有的决定都是泰勒做的 |
[40:46] | He is a liability. | 他是个累赘 |
[40:48] | Can you kill him? | 你能杀了他吗 |
[40:52] | I had to ask. | 我得问出来 |
[40:55] | He is a liability, too. | 他也是累赘 |
[40:57] | You can’t show weakness | 对于他们中的任何一个 |
[40:59] | when it comes to either one of them. | 你都不能展现你的软肋 |
[41:01] | I will not choose between the chancellorship | 我不会在权利地位 |
[41:03] | and my son and his father. | 和我的儿子和他的父亲之间作出决定 |
[41:05] | I told you what I am here to protect. | 我告诉过你我是来保护你的 |
[41:11] | I am not giving you a choice. | 我没有让你选择 |
[41:19] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 很抱歉我没有告诉你 |
[41:21] | I am sorry, too. | 我觉很抱歉 |
[41:23] | But thanks to Burnhams insights, | 但多亏了博翰的建议 |
[41:24] | we are closer to finding a solution. | 我们就快要找到解决办法了 |
[41:27] | And… getting you back into the Command Training Program. | 还有 让你重回军官培训项目 |
[41:32] | What about Captain Pike? | 派克舰长怎么办 |
[41:33] | I am not familiar enough with the captain | 我与舰长还不够熟悉 |
[41:35] | to anticipate his reaction, | 难以预料他的反应 |
[41:37] | but I do know that he has a sense of humor… | 不过我知道他有幽默感 |
[41:41] | and that he is fond of you. | 而且他喜欢你 |
[41:42] | We should have results in one second. | 马上就能出结果 |
[41:46] | I told you | 我说了 |
[41:47] | he was shorter, blonder, | 他身高更矮 头发更黄 |
[41:49] | whiter… There he is. | 皮肤更白 就是他 |
[41:51] | That’s the captain. | 他才是舰长 |
[41:52] | No, he’s not. | 他不是 |
[41:53] | Yes, he is. That’s where he flies. | 他是 他在那里飞行 |
[41:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[41:56] | She’s back and she’s pissed. | 她回来了 她很愤怒 |
[41:58] | Maybe at you. | 可能是对你愤怒 |
[41:59] | Please hurry. | 请快点 |
[41:59] | Stop talking to him until I tell you what to say. | 我告诉你说什么之前不许和他说话 |
[42:01] | Just as I suspected. | 和我怀疑的一样 |
[42:03] | You are hosting a eukaryotic organism. | 你身上寄生了真核生物 |
[42:05] | A fungus? | 真菌吗 |
[42:06] | Obviously multicellular, | 显然是多细胞生物 |
[42:08] | since it has opinions. | 既然它有主见 |
[42:09] | Fungus. | 真菌 |
[42:10] | Don’t you dare diminish… | 你胆敢贬低… |
[42:12] | don’t you dare diminish me. | 你胆敢贬低我 |
[42:13] | Anyone who works around the spore drive | 在孢子引擎附近工作的人 |
[42:14] | is inoculated– how did she contract it? | 都接种疫苗了 她是怎么感染上的 |
[42:16] | It’s possible that a spore evolved a resistance, like bacteria. | 可能有孢子演化出了抗性 像细菌一样 |
[42:20] | And don’t you call me bacteria. | 不许叫我细菌 |
[42:22] | Or its a different spore altogether | 或者它和我们在这里 |
[42:23] | than the ones we harvest here. | 收集的孢子完全不同 |
[42:25] | When discovery escaped the Terran universe, | 发现号逃离人族宇宙时 |
[42:27] | there’re spores rained down on Engineering. | 工程部降下了大量孢子 |
[42:31] | If one attached itself to you… | 如果其中之一附到你身上 |
[42:41] | Hey, May. | 你好 梅 |
[42:42] | Is that her? | 这是她吗 |
[42:43] | He’s the villain. Don’t let him poison you against me. | 他才是恶人 别让他挑拨你跟我作对 |
[42:46] | There’s our hitchhiker. | 搭便车的在这儿 |
[42:47] | A multidimensional, fungal parasite. | 一个多维真菌寄生虫 |
[42:49] | Why does it appear to be someone I knew when I was a teenager? | 为什么它看起来像我十几岁时认识的人 |
[42:52] | Brain manipulation, perhaps? | 也许是大脑操控 |
[42:54] | These people are lying. | 这些人在撒谎 |
[42:55] | I am not a manipulator. | 我不是操控者 |
[42:57] | You’re special, Tilly. You’re my only chance. | 你是特别的 提利 你是我唯一的机会 |
[43:01] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[43:05] | How do we get rid of it? | 我们怎么摆脱她 |
[43:06] | We use the attraction between the fungal spores | 我们利用真菌孢子和暗物质小行星 |
[43:09] | and the dark matter asteroid to suck her out of you. | 之间的吸引力把它吸出来 |
[43:12] | This might hurt a bit. | 可能会有点疼 |
[43:17] | If you think you can destroy me, Captain, | 如果你认为你能毁掉我 舰长 |
[43:18] | you’re in for a fight! | 我要和你斗到底 |
[43:38] | Security breach by unknown alien species in Engineering. | 工程部不明生物造成安全漏洞 |
[43:41] | Engage quarantine protocol Alpha-Omega. | 执行隔离程序αω |
[44:03] | Such was the dishonor he brought. | 他就是这样令人耻辱 |
[44:07] | Secretly, he communicated with the Federation. | 他秘密与星际联邦联络 |
[44:12] | He told them we are disunited and therefore weak. | 他告诉他们 我们因不团结而软弱 |
[44:16] | He betrayed us. | 他背叛了我们 |
[44:19] | Lest anyone think my arrangement with the human | 恐怕有人认为我和人类的约定 |
[44:22] | outweighs my loyalty to the empire, | 比我对帝国的忠诚更重要 |
[44:25] | think again. | 重新考虑一下 |
[44:34] | The traitor slaughtered a Klingon infant. | 这个叛徒屠杀了一个克林贡婴儿 |
[44:38] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[44:44] | He would have assassinated your chancellor | 假如科尔沙没有出手 |
[44:46] | had Kol-Sha not intervened. | 他就暗杀了你们的最高大臣 |
[44:49] | The leader of House Kor gave his life to defend mine. | 科尔家族的首领为了保护我付出了生命 |
[45:00] | One house defending another. | 一个家族保护另一个 |
[45:03] | His sacrifice is a lesson to us all. | 他的牺牲给我们所有人上了一课 |
[45:07] | I, too, have sacrificed. | 我也做出了牺牲 |
[45:12] | I will bear a child but once. | 我不会再生孩子 |
[45:21] | Now… | 如今 |
[45:23] | you are my children, | 你们是我的孩子 |
[45:25] | as I raise this family to greatness! | 我会养育这个家族走向辉煌 |
[45:29] | Do not refer to me as Chancellor, | 不要称我为你们的最高大臣 |
[45:32] | for I deserve a fiercer title. | 因为我值得更强烈的称号 |
[45:36] | From this point forth, | 从此刻开始 |
[45:38] | you may call me… | 你们要称我为 |
[45:40] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[46:35] | You synthesized our heads | 你合成了我们的头 |
[46:36] | down to their neural mapping and genetic codes. | 连神经映射和遗传密码都包括在内 |
[46:39] | This isn’t your everyday Federation espionage. | 这不是普通的星际联邦间谍活动 |
[46:41] | What kind of organization could pull that off? | 什么样的机构才能做到这种事 |
[46:44] | This kind. | 这样的 |
[46:47] | Section 31. | 部门31 |
[46:50] | I’ve heard of black badges; never seen one. | 我听说过黑色的勋章 从没见过 |
[46:54] | We’ve settled into orbit around Boreth. | 我们进入了波尔斯的轨道 |
[46:56] | Are you sure you want your boy to become a monk? | 你确定你想要你儿子成为一名僧侣吗 |
[47:01] | It’s what L’Rell wants. | 这是拉瑞尔想要的 |
[47:03] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[47:04] | To know where I belong, and to whom, | 我想要找到我的归属 我属于谁 |
[47:07] | and who belongs to me. | 谁属于我 |
[47:10] | My son will be raised by the most devout followers of Kahless. | 我的儿子会由凯拉斯最虔诚的信徒养育 |
[47:13] | No one leaves the monastery, | 没人能离开修道院 |
[47:16] | and no one who doesn’t belong ever gets in. | 不属于那里的人也不能进去 |
[47:18] | Not even his parents? | 即便是他的父母吗 |
[47:20] | He’ll never know me. | 他永远不会认识我 |
[47:24] | Never know L’Rell, either. | 也不会认识拉瑞尔 |
[47:27] | But he’ll be safe. | 但他会是安全的 |
[47:35] | You should consider staying around. | 你应该考虑留下来 |
[47:38] | Our command believes misfits have merit, | 我们相信不合群的人有其价值 |
[47:41] | so we keep busy. | 所以我们忙个不停 |
[47:43] | I’m surprised you call yourself a misfit, Emperor. | 我很惊讶你说自己不合群 皇帝 |
[47:46] | The freaks are more fun. | 怪人更有趣 |
[47:54] | Take us to warp. | 进入曲速 |
[48:01] | CONTROL values his skill set. | 管控看重他的技能 |
[48:04] | We would like you to work on your recruitment speech. | 我们希望你能改进你的招募话术 |
[48:08] | Dont give me notes. | 别给我提意见 |
[48:09] | He’s in. | 他加入了 |