时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[00:12] | Discovery? This is Stamets. | 发现号 我是斯塔麦斯 |
[00:14] | We’ve picked up a hitchhiker. | 我们接上了一个搭便车的 |
[00:16] | It’s accessing our ship’s datacore. | 它还在访问我们星舰的数据核心 |
[00:18] | We have your, uh, | 我们镜像投影了 |
[00:19] | shuttle screens mirrored here, sir. Whoa. | 穿梭机上的屏幕 长官 |
[00:20] | The probe is searching our computers at incredible speeds. | 探测器正在以惊人的速度搜索我们的电脑 |
[00:22] | Owo, beam us out, now, now, now! | 奥沃 传送我们 快快快 |
[00:27] | Commander Airiam, are they safe? | 埃瑞安中校 他们安全了吗 |
[00:30] | Commander Airiam? | 埃瑞安中校 |
[00:33] | They are securely on board. | 他们安全登舰了 |
[00:35] | Thanks to Commander Saru’s enhanced eyesight, | 多亏了萨鲁中校卓越的视力 |
[00:38] | he was able to get a better look at the Red Angel. | 他把红色天使看得更清楚了 |
[00:39] | The entity appears to be humanoid. | 这个存在看起来像是类人生物 |
[00:42] | Control, | 管控 |
[00:43] | which model Section 31s threat assessments, | 他们建模31区的威胁评估 |
[00:44] | is probably rightfully alarmed | 他们大概很有理由警惕这个… |
[00:46] | by a time-traveling being pursuing its own agenda. | 一个时间旅行 推行自己的目的的生命体 |
[00:48] | It has extremely advanced technology. | 它拥有非常先进的科技 |
[00:50] | And what happens when that technology is turned against us? | 当它用这种科技来对付我们时 会发生什么 |
[00:53] | It is critical Lieutenant Spock be apprehended | 尽快逮捕斯波克上尉的工作 |
[00:55] | as soon as possible. | 迫在眉睫 |
[00:57] | And by fleeing with her brother, | 和她的弟弟一起逃跑 |
[00:58] | Commander Burnham has committed yet another act of mutiny. | 博翰中校再一次触犯了叛变行为 |
[01:01] | Spock is innocent. | 斯波克是无辜的 |
[01:02] | There were no murders. | 没有谋杀 |
[01:04] | I have seen the Red Angel. | 我见过红天使 |
[01:05] | And it revealed the final outcome of our current timeline. | 它揭示了我们当前时间进程的最终结局 |
[01:08] | And what is that outcome? | 结局是什么 |
[01:09] | A future in which all sentient life | 一个灭绝我们星系中所有 |
[01:10] | in our galaxy has been eradicated. | 有感知的生命的未来 |
[01:13] | In just a few minutes… | 再过几分钟 |
[01:14] | Discovery will become | 发现号就会成为 |
[01:15] | the most wanted ship in the galaxy. | 这个星系中的头号通缉犯 |
[01:17] | My limited experience as a fugitive suggests | 但我作为逃犯的有限经验提示 |
[01:19] | only one course of action. | 只有一种做法 |
[01:20] | And what is that? | 是什么 |
[01:22] | We run. | 我们逃 |
[02:15] | Scans on my end were negative. | 我这边的扫描没有发现 |
[02:16] | I don’t think anyone tracked me here. | 我觉得没人跟踪我到这 |
[02:18] | Our scans were clear as well, Admiral Cornwell. | 我们的扫描也显示安全 康韦尔上将 |
[02:20] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登舰 |
[02:21] | Wish it were under better circumstances, Mr. Saru. | 要是在更好的情况下就好了 萨鲁先生 |
[02:23] | You’ve looked into my concerns about Section 31? | 我对31区的担心 你查了吗 |
[02:25] | I have. | 查了 |
[02:26] | But before we get into any of that, | 但是在我们谈论这方面之前 |
[02:27] | I need to speak privately with Mr. Spock. | 我需要跟斯波克先生单独谈谈 |
[02:31] | They were going to torture him | 他们要用星际舰队其它部门 |
[02:32] | with technology that’s never even been seen by the rest of Starfleet. | 从没见过的技术折磨他 |
[02:37] | For all we know, they could’ve killed him. | 据我们所知 他们本来要杀了他 |
[02:39] | Not to mention, they ordered their agent | 更不用提 他们派探员 |
[02:41] | to sabotage our spore drive. | 破坏我们的孢子引擎 |
[02:43] | I’m aware of the accusations. | 这些指控我都知道 |
[02:47] | Whatever Section 31 said, | 不管31区怎么说 |
[02:49] | it’s not prudent to trust them. | 都不能轻易相信他们 |
[02:51] | You may think we’re all on the same team… | 你可能以为我们都是一伙儿的 |
[02:53] | You have no idea what I’m thinking. | 你不知道我在想什么 |
[02:56] | Where’s Spock? | 斯波克在哪 |
[02:58] | Beginning cerebral mapping. | 开始脑映射 |
[03:00] | Try not to move. | 尽量别动 |
[03:09] | Okay. Let’s begin. | 好了 开始吧 |
[03:12] | State your rank, position, and assignment. | 请说出你的军衔 职位和任务 |
[03:15] | My rank is lieutenant. | 我的军衔是上尉 |
[03:17] | And I am a science officer assigned to the starship enterprise. | 我是派驻到企业号的科学官 |
[03:20] | Lieutenant Spock, do you intend to be truthful with me today? | 斯波克上尉 你今天打算跟我说实话吗 |
[03:24] | I do. | 是的 |
[03:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:28] | Did you recently leave a psychiatric facility without permission? | 你最近是否未经允许擅自离开精神病院 |
[03:32] | No. | 没有 |
[03:33] | I committed myself to the facility; | 我自己要求住院的 |
[03:35] | therefore, required no permission to leave it. | 因此 离开也不需要批准 |
[03:37] | When you left, did you murder Starfleet personnel in the process? | 在离开过程中 你是否谋杀了星际舰队人员 |
[03:42] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[03:43] | Did you kill them in self-defense? | 你是否出于正当防卫杀了他们 |
[03:44] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[03:45] | Can you explain to me why you did kill them? | 你能给我解释一下为什么杀了他们吗 |
[03:47] | Admiral, I believe I’ve been quite clear. | 上将 我相信 我已经说得很清楚了 |
[03:50] | I did not kill anyone at all. | 我根本没杀任何人 |
[03:54] | 联邦分析 无欺骗 | |
[03:56] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[03:58] | I know Tyler. | 我了解泰勒 |
[03:59] | He wouldn’t sabotage our spore drive. | 他是不会破坏我们的孢子引擎的 |
[04:01] | He’s loyal to Starfleet. | 他忠于星际舰队 |
[04:02] | He’s loyal to Section 31. | 他忠于31区 |
[04:04] | They seem to have a different agenda than Starfleet these days. | 他们最近的目标和星际舰队不太一样 |
[04:08] | Let me talk to him. Please. | 让我跟他谈谈 拜托了 |
[04:10] | No contact. That’s an order. | 不许接触 这是命令 |
[04:12] | I understand this must be difficult given your history with him. | 我知道因为你俩的过去你很难接受现实 |
[04:16] | But our mission takes priority. | 但是我们的任务是最重要的 |
[04:18] | Your brother is the only one | 你弟弟是唯一一个 |
[04:18] | who’s had direct contact with the Red Angel. | 与红色天使有过直接接触的人 |
[04:20] | I need you to help him figure out | 我需要你帮他弄清楚 |
[04:21] | who it is and what they want. | 天使是谁以及他们想干什么 |
[04:23] | Can I count on you to do that? | 我能放心把这件事交给你吗 |
[04:24] | Of course, sir. | 当然能 长官 |
[04:26] | And I’ll prove that Tyler is innocent. | 而且我会证明泰勒是无辜的 |
[04:28] | You can count on that, too. | 这件事你也可以放心 |
[04:31] | How did you escape the psychiatric facility | 如果没有暴力行为 你是如何 |
[04:33] | if not with violence? | 离开精神病院的 |
[04:35] | I performed what is colloquially referred to | 我使用了人们俗称的 |
[04:37] | as a “Vulcan nerve pinch.” | “瓦肯掐脖术” |
[04:38] | A disabling maneuver never known to inflict permanent harm. | 一种使人失去意识但不造成永久性伤害的招数 |
[04:41] | You committed yourself to the facility. | 你自愿住院的 |
[04:44] | Why escape at all? | 为什么还要逃跑 |
[04:47] | I did not initially believe the visions | 起初 我并不相信 |
[04:49] | shown to me by the Red Angel were real, | 红色天使给我看的预见是真的 |
[04:51] | and therefore questioned my sanity. | 因此对自己的神志产生了质疑 |
[04:54] | Once I learned I was sane, to have remained confined | 一旦发现自己神智健全 继续幽禁 |
[04:56] | would have been unproductive. | 就是没有意义的 |
[04:58] | Do you have any idea why the Red Angel | 你知道为什么红色天使 |
[05:00] | chose you to receive these visions? | 选择你来接收这些预见吗 |
[05:04] | I do not. | 不知道 |
[05:06] | I have asked myself that question many times. | 我也无数次问过自己这个问题 |
[05:08] | Any idea what they mean? | 知道它们代表什么吗 |
[05:10] | Someone or something | 某人或者某个东西 |
[05:12] | is going to end all sentient life in the galaxy. | 将会终结星系中一切有感知的生命 |
[05:17] | And when you say the end of all sentient life, | 你说终结一切有感知的生命 |
[05:20] | you mean… | 指的是… |
[05:21] | I mean precisely that. | 我就是这个意思 |
[05:22] | No humans, no Vulcans, no Federation. | 没有人类 没有瓦肯人 没有联邦 |
[05:25] | No conscious life of any kind. | 任何有感知的生命都不存在 |
[05:28] | 联邦分析 无欺骗 | |
[05:30] | Admiral… | 上将 |
[05:32] | If I may… | 我能说几句吗 |
[05:34] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[05:36] | And I know for a fact he didn’t murder anyone. | 而且我可以肯定他没有杀人 |
[05:38] | Well, perhaps you’re defending him because you’re his sister. | 也许你替他说话 是因为你是他姐姐 |
[05:41] | Not by blood. | 不是亲生姐姐 |
[05:48] | He’s telling the truth about the murders. | 关于谋杀他说的是真话 |
[05:51] | Or he believes he is. | 或是他认为的真的 |
[05:53] | Uh, forgive me, Admiral, | 抱歉 上将 |
[05:54] | but I fail to understand your doubt. | 但我不太理解你的怀疑 |
[05:56] | Is the test you administered inaccurate? | 你觉得你的测试不准测吗 |
[05:59] | The test is 100% accurate. | 测试百分之百是准确的 |
[06:01] | But so is this… | 但这也是 |
[06:17] | That’s not the Spock I know. | 那不是我认识的斯波克 |
[06:19] | It must have been doctored. | 这肯定被篡改过 |
[06:20] | I verified the source codes. | 我确认过源代码了 |
[06:22] | The images come straight from Psych. | 影像是直接从精神病院发来的 |
[06:25] | The admirals who run Section 31 | 掌管31区的上将 |
[06:27] | haven’t responded to me in weeks. | 已经几周没回应我了 |
[06:30] | Their threat-assessment system, Control, | 他们的威胁评估系统 管控 |
[06:32] | isn’t accepting my data-input codes anymore. | 不再接受我的数据输入码了 |
[06:35] | Any idea who programmed it to shut you out? | 知道是谁取消了你的权限吗 |
[06:37] | Admiral Patar. She’s a logic extremist. | 帕塔上将 她是个极端逻辑主义者 |
[06:40] | Frankly, I find her | 说实话我觉得 |
[06:41] | fanaticism… worrying. | 她的狂热令人担忧 |
[06:46] | Once the signals appeared, | 信号一出现 |
[06:47] | she started lobbying Starfleet to turn its decision-making | 她就开始游说星际舰队将决策权 |
[06:51] | entirely over to Control. | 完全交给管控 |
[06:53] | Control is a great resource. | 管控是个很好的资源 |
[06:54] | Every Starfleet admiral feeds data into it. | 每个星际舰队的上将都向它输入数据 |
[06:57] | We consider its recommendations, | 我们考虑它的建议 |
[06:59] | but final decisions always include our experience and instinct. | 但最终决定也取决于我们的经验和直觉 |
[07:03] | But to raise your concerns with Starfleet, | 但想引起星际舰队对你的担忧的重视 |
[07:06] | you risk inadvertently informing the admiral. | 有不小心让上将发现的风险 |
[07:09] | Which explains why you have come here in secret. | 这也解释了为什么你要秘密来此 |
[07:12] | The upside to being a fugitive. | 作为逃犯也有优势 |
[07:15] | How can we help? | 我们能怎么帮你呢 |
[07:16] | Control is located within Section 31’s forward operating base. | 管控位于31区的前线作战基地 |
[07:21] | We need to go there, arrest Patar, | 我们要去那里 逮捕帕塔 |
[07:24] | and reset the system to take our input, | 重置系统 让它像一直以来那样 |
[07:26] | as it always has. | 接受我们的意见 |
[07:28] | We rely on Control for all of our critical strategic decisions. | 我们的所有关键战略决策都依赖于管控 |
[07:32] | If it’s in the hands of extremists, | 如果它落到极端主义者手里 |
[07:36] | the entire Federation is in danger. | 那整个联邦就危险了 |
[07:39] | Right, then… | 那好吧 |
[07:44] | we should get moving. | 我们该行动了 |
[07:48] | Admiral, Admiral, hello. Hi. | 上将 你好 |
[07:50] | Lovely to see you, um… | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:51] | I just wanted to tell you that I’m-I’m not a fugitive. | 我只是想告诉你 我不是个逃犯 |
[07:53] | I’ve never been a fugitive before. | 我以前从没当过逃犯 |
[07:55] | Except, well, when I was 16, | 除了十六岁 |
[07:56] | I went through kind of a rebellious phase, | 正在经历叛逆期的时候 |
[07:58] | and I, uh, hacked into… | 我黑进了… |
[07:58] | Did you have something to report, Ensign? | 你有什么要报告的吗 少尉 |
[08:00] | Yes, sir. Uh… heh… | 是的 长官 |
[08:01] | the subspace transmissions that, that Tyler sent, | 泰勒发送的子空间信息 |
[08:04] | they went to 74 mark 5.6, | 目的地是方位74 坐标5.6 |
[08:06] | which is bizarre, because there-theres nothing there. | 这很奇怪 因为那里什么都没有 |
[08:08] | Its just a bunch of empty space and a penal colony | 都是些一百多年前就废弃了的 |
[08:10] | that was abandoned over 100 years ago. | 空地和流放地 |
[08:11] | It’s not abandoned. That’s Section 31 headquarters. | 那里没有废弃 那是31区的总部 |
[08:16] | Where is Mr. Tyler, by the way? | 泰勒先生现在在哪 |
[08:18] | Confined to quarters. He can’t do any further damage. | 关在舱室里 他做不了什么了 |
[08:20] | Start decrypting those transmissions. | 着手破解那些信息 |
[08:22] | We need to know what he sent them. | 我们得知道他给他们发了什么 |
[08:23] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:23] | Lieutenant Detmer. | 达特曼上尉 |
[08:25] | Set a course for Section 31 headquarters. | 设定航线前往31区总部 |
[08:27] | Yes, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[08:31] | Admiral, with your permission… | 上将 可以出发了吗 |
[08:33] | The sooner we get there, the better. | 我们越快到越好 |
[08:36] | Hit it. | 出发 |
[10:22] | Okay… do you want to say it or should I? | 好了 你说还是我说 |
[10:24] | – You. – Okay… | -你说 -好吧 |
[10:24] | No, me! Uh, we eloped! | 不 我说 我们私奔了 |
[10:27] | We’re married! To each other. | 我们结婚了 |
[10:29] | He is officially my… | 他正式成为了我的… |
[10:31] | Albatross. Or ball and chain. | 负担 或者说枷锁 |
[10:33] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[10:33] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[10:35] | We just couldn’t wait anymore, you know? | 我们只是等不了了 |
[10:37] | And we’ll tell you all about it, every sickeningly sweet detail. | 我们会全部告诉你们 每个甜得腻人细节 |
[10:40] | But first, we got to run. Our shuttle boards in an hour. | 但我们得走了 一小时后就要上穿梭机了 |
[10:43] | We are so excited to come back | 我们等不及要回去 |
[10:44] | and celebrate with all of you in person. | 和你们所有人一起庆祝了 |
[10:47] | I’m gonna cry. | 我要哭出来了 |
[10:48] | We’ve been gone so long. But we’re coming home. | 我们离开了这么久 不过我们要回家了 |
[10:52] | Return to archive. | 返回档案 |
[10:55] | Begin memory review. | 开始记忆回放 |
[10:58] | Delete. | 删除 |
[11:01] | Delete. | 删除 |
[11:03] | Wait, wait, what-what do you mean? | 等等 你什么意思 |
[11:04] | I mean, I’m not playing Kadis-kot with you anymore. | 我再也不跟你下卡迪斯考特棋了 |
[11:04] | 使用六角棋盘和三色棋子的游戏 出自《星际迷航:航海家号》 | |
[11:07] | – Why? – You know why. | -为什么 -你知道为什么 |
[11:08] | It’s the same reason I am not playing with her anymore, either. | 就和我不跟她下棋了一样 |
[11:12] | Tilly, youve memorized every possible gambit. | 提利 你记住了每种可能的开局棋法 |
[11:14] | No, I have not. Yes, I have. | 不 我没有 好吧 我有 |
[11:16] | But so has Airiam. | 但是埃瑞安也记住了 |
[11:18] | True. | 没错 |
[11:20] | Save to archive. | 存入档案 |
[11:28] | Don’t hold back. | 别留手啊 |
[11:30] | Save to archive. | 存入档案 |
[11:35] | Save to archive. | 存入档案 |
[11:38] | Come in. | 请进 |
[11:41] | Delete. | 删除 |
[11:42] | You better be saving every single moment with me. | 你最好把每个和我相处的瞬间都存起来 |
[11:46] | Actually, those memories are always the first to go. | 实际上 那些记忆总是最先被删除 |
[11:52] | Kind of lucky you get to delete everything you want to forget. | 挺幸运的 你能删除想忘记的所有事 |
[11:55] | If I could do that, I probably wouldn’t recognize my mother. | 如果我能做到的话 大概就认不出我妈妈了 |
[11:58] | You’d be less envious if you had | 每周都要清理一次的话 |
[11:59] | to go through the process each week. | 你就不会那么嫉妒了 |
[12:02] | It can be tedious. | 挺枯燥的 |
[12:03] | Still. | 我还是想 |
[12:04] | Hey, is that… that new? | 这是新的吗 |
[12:08] | I used to keep it… private. | 以前我把它收起来了 |
[12:12] | But I think I like having it out now. | 但现在我想把它摆出来 |
[12:16] | Is this from the same beach? | 是来自那个海滩吗 |
[12:21] | Our last day together. | 我们在一起的最后一天 |
[12:30] | Our shuttle back home went down, and… | 回家途中我们的穿梭机坠毁了… |
[12:42] | Did you need me for something? | 你有事找我帮忙吗 |
[12:44] | Oh, yes. Um… | 是的 |
[12:46] | Decryption help. | 帮忙破解 |
[12:48] | The sooner the better, if you can. | 可以的话越快越好 |
[12:52] | My memories are not going anywhere. | 反正我的记忆也不会跑 |
[12:57] | I would be happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[12:59] | You’re fine. | 你还在 |
[13:01] | You’re fine | 你还在 |
[13:03] | You’re fine. | 你还在 |
[13:05] | Come on, which one of you is missing from my spore drive? | 到底你们中的哪一个从我的孢子引擎里缺失了 |
[13:08] | You’re fine. | 你还在 |
[13:10] | You’re fine. | 你还在 |
[13:12] | Could one of you say something, please? | 拜托你们谁说句话好不好 |
[13:14] | I don’t like to listen to myself talk when I have an audience. | 有人在旁边时我就不喜欢老听我自言自语 |
[13:18] | We’re thinking, Commander. | 我们在思考呢 中校 |
[13:19] | Think louder. | 大点声思考吧 |
[13:25] | We know of two occasions on which a signal was followed | 我们知道有两次信号出现以后 |
[13:26] | 信号一 小行星 | |
[13:27] | 信号二 极乐星 | |
[13:27] | by the appearance of the Red Angel: | 红色天使跟着出现了 |
[13:28] | 信号三 卡米纳 | |
[13:29] | our mission to the asteroid, and to Kaminar. | 我们去小行星的任务以及去卡米纳的任务 |
[13:32] | But a signal appeared by itself over Terralysium. | 但是有个信号单独出现在极乐星 |
[13:35] | And… | 还有… |
[13:35] | there was no signal when the Angel appeared to me as a boy. | 我还是小男孩时红色天使出现那次并没有信号 |
[13:38] | Or when it reappeared to share its visions. | 它重新现身分享它的预见时也没有信号 |
[13:40] | Perhaps there is a significance in them | 也许这里面有个什么 |
[13:42] | we have yet to understand. | 我们还没参透的意义 |
[13:43] | Is the Angel using these signals, | 到底是天使在使用这些信号 |
[13:45] | or the other way around? | 还是反过来呢 |
[13:52] | Your visions have to contain something | 你的预见里应该有 |
[13:53] | to help us understand what the Angel wants. | 帮助我们理解天使目的的东西 |
[13:56] | I told you, I believe it wants to warn us, nothing more. | 我跟你说过我相信它想警告我们 仅此而已 |
[14:00] | Nen lhómek iskávdu tsífuzin. | 你是在给一株已经死了的植物浇水 |
[14:03] | “You are tending a plant that is dead.” | “你是在给一株已经死了的植物浇水” |
[14:04] | I know what it means. | 我知道是什么意思 |
[14:05] | Translation is not the essence of understanding. | 翻译并不代表真的理解了 |
[14:07] | Do you have a better suggestion, Spock? | 斯波克 你有什么更好的想法吗 |
[14:09] | My priority is to understand why, of all sentient beings, | 我的首要任务是要弄明白为什么天使会在 |
[14:12] | the Angel chose to communicate with me. | 所有的有感知能力生物中选择了和我沟通 |
[14:13] | So you think it wants something from you personally? | 所以你觉得它是想要你个人的什么东西 |
[14:15] | It showed me an apocalyptic future. | 它给我预示了一个世界末日的未来 |
[14:18] | How I’m meant to prevent that from occurring | 而我如何能避免它的发生 |
[14:20] | is something I cannot logically reconcile. | 是我无法用逻辑来理解的 |
[14:29] | The purpose of logic | 逻辑的目的是 |
[14:31] | is to problem-solve in an uncertain environment. | 在不确定的环境下解决问题 |
[14:35] | Maybe we need a little inspiration. | 也许我们需要一点灵感 |
[14:38] | Could you find that inspiration somewhere else? | 你们能去别的地方找灵感吗 |
[14:40] | It turns out your loud thinking is distracting. | 结果是你们这出声的思考很让人分心 |
[14:49] | You’re fine. | 你还在 |
[14:51] | You’re fine. | 你还在 |
[14:52] | You’re fine. | 你还在 |
[14:55] | Now I understand why this was so difficult for you. | 我明白为什么这个对你来说这么困难了 |
[14:58] | The key encryptions are continually changing. | 关键的加密一直是在变化中的 |
[15:00] | Good thing you’re half robot. | 你是半机器人真是太好了 |
[15:02] | I prefer “Cybernetically augmented,” Thank you very much. | 谢谢您 我更喜欢”头脑智能增益”的说法 |
[15:05] | Three cheers for cybernetics! | 给智能头脑学大大点赞 |
[15:06] | I don’t know, Detmer. | 我保留意见 达特曼 |
[15:07] | I mean, she hasn’t actually done anything yet, so… | 她其实还没做出什么贡献呢 所以… |
[15:15] | I stand corrected. | 我认错 |
[15:20] | Think you’re pretty smart, huh? | 你觉得自己挺聪明吧 |
[15:23] | Airiam? | 埃瑞安 |
[15:26] | I’m sorry, I was focused. | 对不起 我注意力太集中了 |
[15:28] | This may take a while longer. | 这个可能要多花些时间 |
[15:29] | Why don’t you return to your station | 不如你先回你的岗位 |
[15:31] | – in case the captain needs you for anything? – Sure. | -以防舰长有事找不到你 -好 |
[15:34] | Um, thank you for everything. | 谢谢你了 |
[15:38] | I’m dropping us out of warp in ten minutes, sir. | 十分钟后我将让我们脱离曲速 舰长 |
[15:41] | Pull up defense schematics, please. | 请调出防御系统图 |
[15:43] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[15:44] | You want to tell us | 您能告知一下 |
[15:45] | what kind of shitstorm we’re flying into? | 我们一头飞进去的是个什么麻烦事吗 |
[15:47] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[15:48] | welcome to Section 31 headquarters. | 欢迎来到31区总部 |
[15:51] | Zoom in, please. | 请放大 |
[15:54] | As you can see, it is heavily fortified on all sides. | 如你们所见 到处都固若金汤 |
[15:58] | Are those mines? | 那些是阻击雷吗 |
[15:59] | They are. | 是的 |
[16:00] | The Federation does not permit the use of mines. | 联邦不允许使用阻击雷啊 |
[16:03] | No. | 是的 |
[16:05] | No, they do not. | 确实不允许 |
[16:06] | The Federation didn’t build them. | 不是联邦制造的 |
[16:07] | I’d call that a distinction without a difference. | 我会称之为换汤不换药 |
[16:09] | We were under attack by Klingon warships | 我们那时被具有隐形功能的 |
[16:12] | with cloaking abilities. | 克林贡战舰攻击 |
[16:14] | Sometimes in war, | 在战争中有时候 |
[16:15] | the terrible choice is the only choice. | 除了糟糕的选择以外你没有第二个选择 |
[16:17] | Giving up our values in the name of security | 以安全的名义违背我们的价值观 |
[16:19] | is to lose the battle in advance. | 无异于未战先败 |
[16:22] | I’m curious, did you sideline the Enterprise | 我很好奇 你把企业号搁置在一边 |
[16:25] | because you knew I’d never stop reminding you of that? | 是因为你知道我会不断地提醒你这点吗 |
[16:26] | You sat out the war… | 你没有参与战争… |
[16:29] | because if we’d lost to the Klingons, | 是因为如果我们败给了克林贡人 |
[16:31] | we wanted the best of Starfleet to survive. | 我们希望星际舰队中的精英能活下来 |
[16:36] | And as this conversation makes clear, | 如同这次谈话所明确指出的 |
[16:38] | that was you… | 那指的是你… |
[16:39] | and all you represent. | 还有你所代表的一切 |
[16:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:50] | Now, will you get off my ass | 那你可以放过我 |
[16:51] | so we can get back to work? | 让我们继续工作了吗 |
[17:08] | Unlike Ensign Tilly, | 跟提利少尉不同的是 |
[17:09] | you seem to have no individual expression whatsoever. | 你好像没有任何展现自我的东西 |
[17:12] | It is quite an accomplishment to be uniquely mundane. | 能如此与众不同地单调还真是不简单呢 |
[17:15] | Well, I express myself through my work, | 我通过我的工作来展现自我 |
[17:16] | not my choice of decor. | 而不是通过装饰物 |
[17:21] | Clearly. | 显而易见 |
[17:36] | I am attempting to understand why the Red Angel chose me | 我在想去理解为什么红色天使选择了我 |
[17:39] | to expose a threat to the entire galaxy… | 来揭示对全星系的威胁… |
[17:42] | and your solution is to play chess? | 而你给出的答案是下象棋 |
[17:44] | When the Red Angel showed you visions you couldnt reconcile, | 当红色天使向你展示了你无法理解的预见时 |
[17:47] | it caused you to question your ability | 这导致你质疑自己 |
[17:49] | to examine the world logically. | 用逻辑审视周围世界的能力 |
[17:51] | What better way to return to logic | 还有什么方法比通过体现逻辑的游戏 |
[17:53] | than via the game that represents it? | 更能让我们回归逻辑的呢 |
[17:58] | It is arrogant of you to assert | 你太狂妄了 居然断言 |
[17:59] | that my present manner of thinking | 我当前的思维方式 |
[18:01] | requires fixing at all. | 需要任何的修正 |
[18:02] | It is arrogant of you to assert it doesn’t. | 你太狂妄了 居然断言它不需要修正 |
[18:09] | Or you’re just afraid you’ll lose. | 或者你就是怕输吧 |
[18:12] | All right, Michael… | 好吧 迈克… |
[18:14] | let’s play chess. | 我们就下一盘 |
[18:51] | Commander Airiam. | 埃瑞安中校 |
[18:52] | Hello, Nhan. | 你好 南 |
[18:53] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[18:54] | Tilly was looking for you. | 提利在找你呢 |
[18:56] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[18:57] | Searching for data to help with the decryption. | 寻找能帮助解密的数据 |
[19:00] | For all the benefits of my augmentation, | 虽说我有增益器的帮助 |
[19:02] | its storage capacity is not infinite. | 它的存储能力并不是无限的 |
[19:06] | Your species is Barzan, yes? | 你是巴尔赞人 对吧 |
[19:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:11] | Your augmentation | 你的增益器 |
[19:12] | allows you to breathe in our atmosphere? | 可以让你在我们的空气中呼吸 |
[19:14] | And why are you asking? | 你为什么要问这个 |
[19:16] | Curiosity. | 好奇 |
[19:30] | I should return to the bridge. | 我该回舰桥了 |
[19:38] | Oh. I am so glad you’re back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[19:39] | Uh, whatever you did before, it’s not working anymore. | 不论你之前做过什么 现在又不行了 |
[19:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:43] | Yeah, neither do I. | 我也不明白 |
[19:44] | I mean, it’s like the system knew | 就像是系统知道 |
[19:46] | we were trying to crack it, and it changed its tactics. | 我们要破解它 就转变策略了 |
[19:48] | But that’s impossible, because it’s automated, it’s not alive. | 但这不可能 因为它是自动的 没有生命 |
[19:51] | Right? | 对吧 |
[19:55] | I’d like you to stand beside me. | 我要你站在我身边 |
[19:58] | Do not move until we’ve solved this problem. | 在我们解决这问题前别动 |
[20:00] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[20:01] | No, that’s okay, you’ve got this. | 没关系的 你能行 |
[20:02] | Please… | 求你 |
[20:04] | Tilly. | 提利 |
[20:08] | Um… yeah, okay. | 那好吧 |
[20:13] | Commander. | 中校 |
[20:15] | Dropping us out of warp now, Captain. | 现在脱离曲速 舰长 |
[20:27] | Mr. Bryce… open a channel. | 布莱斯先生 打开频道 |
[20:29] | Tell Section 31 that Starfleets most wanted vessel is here. | 通知31区星际舰队的头号通缉星舰在此 |
[20:32] | Captain, | 舰长 |
[20:32] | sensors show all mines are fully armed. | 探测器显示所有阻击雷都被完全激活 |
[20:34] | No response to our hails, Captain. | 没有应答 舰长 |
[20:36] | They must be too busy planning the welcome party. | 他们应该是忙着准备欢迎派对 |
[20:38] | Are you sure you can get us through these defenses? | 你确定我们能突破所有防御吗 |
[20:40] | I wouldn’t risk it otherwise. | 要不然我也不会冒这个险 |
[20:44] | Oh. My mission, your ship. | 是我的任务没错 但这是你的星舰 |
[20:48] | Lieutenant Detmer, | 达特曼上尉 |
[20:48] | sending the route to you now. | 正在向你发送路线 |
[20:55] | Oh, one other thing I should mention. | 我还应该提一件事 |
[20:57] | The shields will have to be down. | 护盾到时候必须解除 |
[21:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:01] | The mines are attracted to them. | 因为护盾会吸引那些雷 |
[21:04] | Nothing’s ever easy. | 真是不容易 |
[21:06] | Lower shields and take us closer. | 降下护盾 驶近一点 |
[21:27] | If there’s a logical reason to sacrifice your rook, | 如果有什么正当理由牺牲你的车 |
[21:31] | I fail to see it. | 那我完全没看出来 |
[21:34] | Perhaps I simply dislike rooks. | 也许我只是不喜欢车 |
[21:36] | Perhaps… you’re trying to lose. | 也许 你正试图输掉 |
[21:39] | An odd supposition given that I am | 我可是自愿玩这一局的 |
[21:41] | a willing participant in the game. | 你这个猜想真奇怪 |
[21:51] | Sarek taught me a more elegant strategy… | 沙瑞克在我第一次玩的时候 |
[21:54] | first day I played. | 教过我一个更高明的计策 |
[21:56] | There are other strategies that our father, | 还有一些策略 |
[21:58] | in his single-mindedness, chooses to ignore. | 我们一根筋的父亲选择无视了 |
[22:08] | I think our father would be disappointed | 我觉得你如此不尽力 |
[22:10] | in your lack of effort, don’t you? | 我们的父亲会很失望的 对吗 |
[22:12] | I disappoint him, | 我让他失望 |
[22:14] | he disappoints me, | 反之亦然 |
[22:16] | the sun sets, a new day begins. | 日出了 又是新的一天 |
[22:18] | Oh, you’re a philosopher now. | 你现在又是个哲学家了 |
[22:19] | And you’re a human, | 而你是个人类 |
[22:21] | and you cannot presume to know Sarek’s mind. | 你不可能知道沙瑞克的真实想法 |
[22:37] | The next logical move would be for your knight to take my pawn. | 符合逻辑的下一步是你的骑士吃我的兵 |
[22:48] | Seriously, what are you doing? | 你是认真的吗 你在做什么 |
[22:50] | Disrupting your expectations. | 打破你的期望 |
[22:51] | I’m trying to help you, Spock. | 我在试着去帮你 斯波克 |
[22:53] | I do not need your help, Michael. | 我不需要你的帮助 迈克 |
[22:58] | Our captain says you do. | 舰长说你需要 |
[23:01] | You are the only one | 你是唯一一个 |
[23:02] | who has had contact with the Red Angel. | 和红色天使有过接触的人 |
[23:05] | You said you don’t understand why it chose you. | 你说过你不明白它为何选了你 |
[23:08] | That’s where we need to start. | 我们需要从这点出发 |
[23:11] | And logic will help. | 逻辑会帮上忙的 |
[23:13] | I understand now. If only I’d taken your pawn, | 我现在明白了 我只有吃了你的兵 |
[23:17] | the mystery would be solved. | 谜题才能解开 |
[23:18] | I refuse to take this posturing seriously. | 我不把你现在的所作所为当真 |
[23:20] | It’s entirely out of character. | 这完全不是你的性格 |
[23:22] | We’ve not seen each other in years. | 我们已经多年没见 |
[23:24] | You’ve no foundation for judging my character. | 你完全不知道我变成什么样了 |
[23:27] | Yet here you are, | 但你却在这里 |
[23:29] | full of self-importance… | 自大满满 |
[23:32] | once again taking responsibility | 又一次为你无法掌控的事情 |
[23:33] | for that which is beyond your control. | 负起责任 |
[23:38] | My perception of reality was challenged by visions | 从一个时间旅行者那里看到的幻象 |
[23:40] | from a time-traveling entity. | 让我对现实的理解受到挑战 |
[23:42] | Who should help me but you, of course. | 当然了 只有你该帮助我 |
[23:45] | After all, the entire Klingon War was your doing. | 毕竟这整个克林贡人的战争都是你挑起的 |
[23:47] | No. Even your parents death was your responsibility. | 不 你双亲的死也是你造成的 |
[23:49] | Stop it. | 住口 |
[23:50] | If only you hadn’t asked to watch a star become supernova. | 如果你没要看恒星变超新星的话就不会发生 |
[23:53] | But you’re wise to blame yourself. | 你自责算是聪明的 |
[23:55] | Children should know when a warfaring race | 孩子都该知道一个好战的种族 |
[23:57] | will attack without warning. | 什么时候没有警告就开始攻击 |
[23:59] | Perhaps you could have done something. | 也许你本可以做些什么 |
[24:00] | A child fighting a Klingon– those are excellent odds. | 一个小孩大战克林贡人 真是非常可能了 |
[24:03] | Shut up! | 住口 |
[24:06] | You were trapped on the other side of a door, Michael. | 你当时被困在门的另一边 迈克 |
[24:16] | You could not stop any of it. | 你无法阻止任何事 |
[24:20] | You could not save them. | 你救不了他们 |
[24:22] | It is unreasonable for you to believe otherwise, yet you do. | 你觉得能救他们本就不可理喻 但你还是信 |
[24:25] | As you believed you could save my family | 你也相信可以把我家人 |
[24:26] | from logic extremists, | 从极端逻辑主义者手里救出来 |
[24:28] | when in truth they despised us because of me… | 但真相是他们因为我才看不起我们 |
[24:32] | the half-human abomination. | 一个半人杂种 |
[24:35] | Your presence was beside the point. | 你的出现没什么用 |
[24:37] | Whatever point you’re trying to make, you’re failing. | 不论你想证明什么 你都没成功 |
[24:39] | Then let me be clear. You avoid reality | 那我就跟你说清楚 你逃避现实 |
[24:43] | because it is easier for you to shoulder burden | 是因为对你来说肩负重担比 |
[24:45] | than to face unimaginable grief. | 面对无法想象的悲痛更容易 |
[24:52] | I thought this could be a new start for us. | 我原以为这可以成为我们的新开始 |
[24:54] | I really did. | 我真这么想过 |
[24:56] | Clearly, I was wrong. | 但显然我错了 |
[24:58] | Yes, you were. | 你的确错了 |
[25:00] | We will never relate as equals | 只要你试图一力承担所有重负 |
[25:01] | so long as you attempt to assume every burden as yours alone. | 我们就无法互相感同身受 |
[25:04] | Since we’re being honest with each other, | 既然我们打开天窗说亮话 |
[25:06] | you need to stop taking whatever this is out on me. | 你需要停止以此来惩罚我 |
[25:09] | You need to identify why you’re really angry. | 你需要找出为什么你如此生气 |
[25:12] | There is nothing to identify. | 没什么原因 |
[25:14] | I am angry, pure and simple. | 我只是纯粹生气罢了 |
[25:16] | Because you feel like you failed as a Vulcan or as a human? | 你觉得你作为瓦肯人很失败 还是作为人类 |
[25:19] | What I feel is that failure is liberating. | 我感觉到那种挫败正不断涌出 |
[25:22] | And for the first time, I enjoy expressing emotion. | 而这是第一次我在感情外露时感到享受 |
[25:41] | Commander Burnham, | 博翰中校 |
[25:42] | we need you on the bridge. | 请速到舰桥 |
[25:49] | I’m on my way. | 这就来 |
[26:01] | Yellow alert. Take us in. | 黄色警报 进入雷区 |
[26:16] | That’s the most defensive weapons I’ve ever seen in one place. | 这是我见过的最密集的防御了 |
[26:19] | Welcome to Section 31 headquarters. | 欢迎来到31区总部 |
[26:21] | No one from Control will answer our hails. | 管控没人应答我们的呼叫 |
[26:23] | Scans show no life signs, | 未扫描出生命迹象 |
[26:24] | but it is a former prison, so… | 但这以前是监狱 所以 |
[26:25] | So it would have been designed | 所以它可能会有 |
[26:26] | to prevent such scans from working. | 屏蔽此类扫描的设计 |
[26:29] | Find a work-around. | 找其它办法 |
[26:30] | I need to know what were walking into. | 我需要知道我们进了个什么地方 |
[26:31] | I’ll do what I can, sir. | 我尽力 长官 |
[26:33] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:42] | Ensign Tilly, | 提利少尉 |
[26:42] | have you decrypted those messages yet? | 你解密那些信息了吗 |
[26:44] | Moving as fast as we can, sir. | 我们会尽快 长官 |
[26:45] | Move faster. | 动作再快一点 |
[26:46] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[26:47] | We have a problem incoming. | 前方出现问题 |
[26:49] | Blade Mines. | 刀片雷 |
[26:50] | They’ll slice the hull like cheese. | 他们会像切奶酪一样切开舱体 |
[26:52] | It appears that someone is guiding them directly toward us. | 似乎有人把它们直接引向我们 |
[26:55] | That shouldn’t even be possible. | 这没可能的 |
[27:05] | Apparently it is. | 显然是有可能的 |
[27:06] | Shields up. Red alert. | 升起护盾 红色警报 |
[27:10] | This is your captain. | 我是舰长 |
[27:12] | Brace for a bumpy ride. | 准备好 接下来会有点颠簸 |
[27:20] | Shields holding at 90%. | 护盾保持在90% |
[27:21] | Begin evasive maneuvers. | 开始机动规避 |
[27:25] | – Pattern lambda ten. – Yes, sir. | -使用λ10规避模式 -是 长官 |
[27:34] | You should go help now. | 你现在应该去帮忙 |
[27:36] | But you said not to leave. | 但你说不要离开的 |
[27:37] | I‘ve got this. And they need you. | 我自己可以 而且他们需要你 |
[27:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:49] | I can’t shake these Blade Mines, Captain. | 舰长 我无法击落这些刀片雷 |
[27:51] | Whoever’s controlling them seem to be anticipating our moves. | 控制它们的人似乎预测到我们的行动了 |
[27:54] | Switch to pattern gamma four. | 切换到γ4模式 |
[28:19] | Someone reprogrammed the mines. I can’t shut them off. | 有人重新编程了刀片雷 我无法让它们停下 |
[28:22] | Mr. Bryce, contact Starfleet Command. | 布莱斯先生 联系星际舰队指挥中心 |
[28:23] | Tell them to order Section 31 to stand down. | 告诉他们让31区收手 |
[28:32] | Sensors are saying that we’re upside down. | 传感器显示飞船上下颠倒了 |
[28:34] | Those are blackout mines. They interfere with navigation. | 那些是干扰雷 它们干扰了巡航 |
[28:38] | Blackout mines? | 干扰雷 |
[28:39] | The helm is not responding. | 船舵没有反应 |
[28:41] | It is, Lieutenant. | 有反应 上尉 |
[28:42] | You’re flying blind, just like in the Academy. | 你在靠仪表飞行 就像在学院一样 |
[28:57] | Shields down to 41%. | 护盾降低到41% |
[28:58] | No response from Starfleet, sir. | 星际舰队没有回应 长官 |
[29:00] | Keep trying. Lieutenant Detmer… | 继续努力 达特曼上尉 |
[29:01] | I’m trying my best, Captain. | 我在尽力 舰长 |
[29:02] | Not good enough. This isn’t a game. | 不够努力 这不是游戏 |
[29:07] | Wait. What if it is? | 等等 如果是呢 |
[29:14] | Quickly. | 快点说 |
[29:15] | If the mines are reprogrammed, they’re being guided by a computer. | 如果地雷程序被篡改了 它们就由电脑指挥 |
[29:17] | And like a game, after a few moves, | 就像游戏 在几步之后 |
[29:18] | it anticipates what we’ll do. | 它就能预测我们会做什么 |
[29:23] | – Recommendations? – We need to introduce | -有建议吗 -我们需要 |
[29:25] | randomness and chaos, sir. | 增加随机性和混乱性 长官 |
[29:31] | Lieutenant Detmer, trust your training. | 达特曼上尉 相信你所受的训练 |
[29:34] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[29:35] | Mr. Saru, we need an evasive pattern. | 萨鲁先生 我们需要一个规避模式 |
[29:38] | Beta nine, Detmer. | β9模式 达特曼 |
[30:03] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[30:04] | Pi alpha two. | πα2模式 |
[30:23] | Commander Burnham. | 博翰中校 |
[30:24] | Delta seven. | δ7模式 |
[30:32] | – Lieutenant Owosekun. – Omega one. | -奥沃瑟坤上尉 -Ω1模式 |
[31:13] | They’re moving away from us, Captain. | 它们正飞离我们 舰长 |
[31:15] | – Injuries? – Five, sir. | -受伤情况 -五人受伤 长官 |
[31:16] | All from the engine room. No casualties. | 全部来自引擎舱 没有人员死亡 |
[31:18] | Damage report? | 损坏报告 |
[31:19] | Warp and impulse engines are inoperable, sir. | 曲速和脉冲引擎失灵 长官 |
[31:21] | It’s as if we we’re targeted. | 就好像这是针对我们的攻击 |
[31:23] | And now were sitting ducks. | 现在我们正坐以待毙 |
[31:25] | Sir, we’re being hailed by Section 31. | 长官 31区正在呼叫 |
[31:26] | It’s Admiral Patar. | 是帕塔上将 |
[31:30] | Cancel red alert. | 取消红色警报 |
[31:36] | Put her through. | 接通吧 |
[31:39] | What the hell are you doing, attacking a Federation starship? | 你到底在干什么 攻击联邦星舰 |
[31:42] | My apologies, Admiral. Captain. | 抱歉 上将 舰长 |
[31:45] | But Discovery is presently harboring wanted criminals | 但发现号现在载有通缉逃犯 |
[31:47] | and is, itself, a fugitive vessel. | 它本身就是一艘逃亡星舰 |
[31:50] | It was deemed too dangerous | 让你靠近我们的基地 |
[31:51] | to allow you in proximity to our base. | 实在太危险了 |
[31:53] | Well see what Starfleet has to say. Lieutenant Bryce? | 看看星际舰队要说什么 布莱斯上尉 |
[31:55] | I’m sorry, sir. They’re-they’re still not responding. | 对不起 长官 他们还是没有反应 |
[31:57] | That is because my order to attack | 那是因为进攻的命令 |
[31:58] | came directly from Starfleet Command. | 直接来自星际舰队司令部 |
[32:16] | If Starfleet ordered an attack, | 如果星际舰队下令进攻 |
[32:18] | they can damn well say it to my face. | 他们可以当面说 |
[32:19] | Captain Pike, | 派克舰长 |
[32:20] | please do not escalate this situation further. | 请不要进一步升级目前的情况 |
[32:23] | A Section 31 vessel is en route. You will be boarded. | 第31区星舰正在赶来 会登上你舰 |
[32:25] | For what reason? | 什么原因 |
[32:27] | Starfleet regulations are extremely specific | 星际舰队的对于叛国罪的界定 |
[32:28] | about the definition of treason. | 非常具体 |
[32:31] | Unfortunately, you, your crew and the Admiral all qualify. | 很遗憾 你 你的船员和上将都符合 |
[32:34] | If you think youre coming to arrest us, think again. | 如果你要来逮捕我们 想想再来 |
[32:38] | Admiral, I do believe you went to Discovery with noble intentions. | 上将 我相信你怀着好意前去发现号 |
[32:43] | However, by abandoning your duties | 但是 你放弃了职责 |
[32:44] | to carry out a secret mission with fugitives, | 与逃犯一起执行秘密任务 |
[32:47] | you became a fugitive yourself. | 你自己也成了逃犯 |
[32:49] | You no longer have the authority to choose your own fate. | 你不再有选择自己命运的权力 |
[32:58] | I understand this is more than you bargained for, | 我知道这情况超出了你的预期 |
[33:01] | but you cannot abandon the mission, Chris. | 但你不能放弃任务 克里斯 |
[33:04] | Whether I can issue orders or not, | 不管我能不能下命令 |
[33:06] | we have to get a team onto that station and reset Control. | 我们必须让一个小组进入空间站并重制管控 |
[33:09] | What is it about the look on my face | 我脸上的表情 |
[33:11] | that suggests I’ve changed my mind? | 哪里显示我改变主意了 |
[33:17] | Lieutenant Rhys, | 里斯上尉 |
[33:18] | scan for any other weapons on this base. | 检查基地上的其它武器 |
[33:20] | And call down to engineering. | 然后打给工程部 |
[33:21] | We need that spore drive up and running. | 我们需要立刻开启孢子引擎 |
[33:23] | Mr. Saru, form a landing party and meet us in my ready room. | 萨鲁先生 组建先遣队 在我的准备室见 |
[33:26] | Uh, Captain, I believe I can be more helpful here. | 舰长 我相信我在这里会更有用 |
[33:29] | There is something I would like to investigate. | 有件事我想调查一下 |
[33:31] | Get to it, then. | 那就开始吧 |
[33:32] | Commander Burnham, you’re up. | 博翰中校 你来吧 |
[33:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:45] | Please don’t shock me. | 请不要电我 |
[33:47] | You do realize inanimate infrastructure cannot hear you. | 你知道无生命的设施听不到你的声音吧 |
[33:50] | Really? You’re kidding. | 真的吗 你在开玩笑吧 |
[33:54] | Sorry, darling. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[33:55] | He just does not understand. | 他就是不明白 |
[34:00] | Great. | 真棒 |
[34:02] | Now there’s a power short | 现在断电了 |
[34:04] | on top of everything else. | 雪上加霜 |
[34:05] | This makes my work impossible. | 我没办法工作了 |
[34:07] | And I am not being hyperbolic when I say | 我说银河系的未来 |
[34:09] | the future of the galaxy is at stake. | 都关乎于此并不是夸张 |
[34:11] | Well, uh… | 除非 |
[34:13] | unless I can reroute power to the adjacent conduit, | 我得将电源重新接到相邻的管道 |
[34:17] | isolate the corruption, fix it and the spore drive, | 隔离损坏的部分 修复它和孢子引擎 |
[34:21] | we’re all gonna get arrested, so… | 不然我们都会被逮捕 所以 |
[34:23] | if you want to save the galaxy, start by helping me. | 如果你想拯救整个银河 那从帮我开始 |
[34:28] | A fair point. | 说得有道理 |
[34:38] | I didn’t know you knew anything about electrical. | 我不知道你还懂电器 |
[34:41] | I have many talents. | 我有很多才能 |
[34:43] | Point the light over here, please. | 请朝这里打灯 |
[34:47] | So, did, uh… | 那么 |
[34:49] | Burnham’s idea help? | 博翰的主意有帮助吗 |
[34:51] | Did you figure out why the Red Angel chose you? | 你想明白为什么红色天使选你了吗 |
[34:55] | No. | 没有 |
[34:57] | I have examined it from countless angles, | 我从无数的角度研究过它 |
[34:59] | yet I remain an illogical choice. | 但仍然只有一个无逻辑的理由 |
[35:01] | Well, have you thought about what makes you unique? | 你有没有想过是什么让你与众不同 |
[35:06] | I am half-human. | 我是半人类 |
[35:08] | Unusual, but there are others like me. | 不寻常 但还有像我这样的人 |
[35:11] | I can think of nothing else. | 我想不出别的了 |
[35:13] | Well, if I were a Red Angel | 如果我是个穿越时间的 |
[35:16] | traveling through time, | 红色天使 |
[35:18] | I’d plan my mind-melding strategy pretty carefully. | 我会非常小心地计划我惊人的策略 |
[35:21] | Wouldn’t just… | 我不会就 |
[35:22] | choose a random Vulcan. | 随便选一个瓦肯人 |
[35:26] | Keep trying. You’ll figure it out. | 再试试 你会想明白的 |
[35:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:36] | Now, if only the spore drive were that easy. | 如果孢子引擎这么简单就好了 |
[35:40] | I think the corruption might be with the navigator, | 我觉得导航器出了问题 |
[35:44] | which, you know, isn’t important at all. | 你知道 这一点都不重要 |
[35:47] | It just holds the map to the entire mycelial network. | 它只是保存着整个菌丝网络的地图 |
[35:51] | You have traveled that network hundreds of times. | 你已经在那个网络上飞行几百次了 |
[35:54] | Surely you know it well enough to travel | 就你对网络的了解 |
[35:55] | between two points without assistance. | 就算没有协助也能从一点到另一点 |
[35:58] | Perhaps you simply lack faith in your own abilities. | 也许你只是对自己的能力缺乏信心 |
[36:12] | I know you’re angry with Burnham, | 我知道你在生博翰的气 |
[36:14] | but she risked her life to bring you here. | 但她冒着生命危险把你带到这里来 |
[36:19] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[36:25] | If I may make an observation of my own… | 请恕我直言 |
[36:30] | I saw Dr. Culber moving out of your shared quarters. | 我看到寇波医生搬出了你们的舱室 |
[36:34] | You seemed quite upset. | 你看起来很生气 |
[36:37] | Yes, he said he needs distance. | 是的 他说他需要距离 |
[36:39] | I submit that your assessment of the situation may be inverted. | 我认为你对形势的评估可能是颠倒的 |
[36:44] | Perhaps he needs distance from you | 也许他需要和你保持距离 |
[36:45] | not because he no longer has feelings for you, | 不是因为他不再对你有感情 |
[36:48] | but because he no longer knows how to feel about himself. | 但因为他不再知道如何去感受自己 |
[36:53] | Power and life support systems are disabled everywhere | 所有地方的电力和生命保障系统都被关闭了 |
[36:56] | except for the Data Center where Control is located. | 除了管控所在的数据中心 |
[36:59] | So we’ll have to beam over in EV suits. | 所以我们要穿着作战服被发射过去 |
[37:01] | Because the politics weren’t complicated enough. | 因为政治还不够复杂 |
[37:04] | Any idea how many guards to expect? | 你知道会有多少警卫吗 |
[37:06] | I haven’t been on the site since before the war. | 我上次去那里还是战争爆发前 |
[37:09] | Your guess is as good as mine. Probably better. | 你猜和我猜差不多 可能还更准一点 |
[37:11] | Minimize the risks as much as possible. | 尽可能降低风险 |
[37:13] | Lieutenant Detmer, | 达特曼上尉 |
[37:15] | do your best to keep us in range. Commander Airiam, | 尽你所能让我们待在安全范围 埃瑞安中校 |
[37:17] | once they’ve secured the Data Center, | 一旦他们控制了数据中心 |
[37:19] | you’ll beam over and restore Admiral Cornwell’s access to Control. | 你就传送过去 恢复康韦尔上将的管控权限 |
[37:22] | Sir, I should go with them. | 长官 我应该和他们一起去 |
[37:24] | If the threat assessment system has backup protections, | 如果威胁评估系统有后备保护 |
[37:26] | I can circumvent them before we lose access entirely. | 我可以在我们完全失去权限之前绕开它们 |
[37:30] | I’ll look after her, Captain. | 我会照顾她 舰长 |
[37:32] | Okay. | 可以 |
[37:34] | Good luck, everyone. Dismissed. | 祝大家好运 解散 |
[37:37] | Look at you, going off on a mission. | 看看你 去执行任务 |
[37:39] | Don’t forget about us little people. | 别忘了我们这些小人物 |
[37:40] | I will do my best, Kayla. | 我会尽力的 凯拉 |
[38:06] | Captain, still no life signs, and gravity is out. | 舰长 仍然没有生命迹象 重力失效 |
[38:09] | Please be careful. | 请小心 |
[38:11] | Standing by to beam you out. | 随时准备把你传送回来 |
[38:30] | That’s frozen blood. | 那是冰冻的血液 |
[38:33] | Well, that can’t bode well. | 那可不是好兆头 |
[38:37] | Burnham to Discovery. | 博翰呼叫发现号 |
[38:38] | Confirm visuals on EV suits. | 确认看到作战服 |
[38:41] | We see you all in the corridor, Commander. | 我们看到你们都在走廊里 中校 |
[38:42] | Proceed with caution. | 小心前进 |
[38:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[38:48] | Commander Nhan, can you find a way | 南中校 你有办法 |
[38:50] | to turn life support back on? | 恢复生命保障系统吗 |
[38:54] | I’ll be back in two seconds if you need anything. | 如果你需要什么 我立刻就回来 |
[38:59] | Let’s stay close. | 靠近点 |
[39:04] | Captain, I’m seeing clear signs of a struggle. | 舰长 我看到了明显的挣扎痕迹 |
[39:07] | There’s more blood. | 还有更多的血 |
[39:09] | Looks like someone was trying to pry these doors open, | 好像有人想撬开这些门 |
[39:12] | or keep them from shutting. | 或者防止它们关闭 |
[39:13] | Any sense of who was fighting whom? | 看得出是谁打谁吗 |
[39:16] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[39:35] | What do you think killed him? | 你觉得是什么杀了他 |
[39:47] | That’s a really good question. | 这是个很好的问题 |
[39:49] | Restoring power and gravity now, Commander. | 现在恢复电力和重力 中校 |
[40:07] | Burnham to Discovery. At least four dead. | 博翰呼叫发现号 至少四名死者 |
[40:09] | I’m guessing we’ll find more. | 我想会发现更多尸体 |
[40:11] | But we’ve got gravity and atmosphere restored. | 但我们恢复了重力和空气 |
[40:34] | Biometric data indicates the victim died | 生物特征数据表明 |
[40:36] | at least two weeks ago. | 受害者至少已经死了两周 |
[40:41] | Bodies are frozen solid. | 尸体冻得僵硬 |
[40:57] | Captain, we have a problem. | 舰长 我们有麻烦了 |
[41:03] | It’s Admiral Patar. | 是帕塔上将 |
[41:05] | She’s been dead two weeks. | 她已经死了两周了 |
[41:06] | If she’s dead, who the hell was I talking to? | 如果她死了 刚刚和我说话的是谁 |
[41:10] | Captain, | 舰长 |
[41:12] | I believe I can answer that question. | 我认为我能回答这个问题 |
[41:16] | Look, as you know, all living beings have a heat signature, | 你知道 所有生物都有一个热能标识 |
[41:20] | which changes in high-stress situations. | 在高压下会发生变化 |
[41:23] | When Admiral Patar’s authority was challenged, | 当帕塔上将的权威受到挑战时 |
[41:26] | I should have seen a change in her signature, | 我应该会看到她的标识发生改变 |
[41:29] | but I did not. | 但我没有 |
[41:32] | As she was a hologram, I now understand why. | 因为她是一个全息图 我现在明白了 |
[41:36] | Now… here is | 这是 |
[41:40] | the evidence against Mr. Spock. | 对斯波克先生的不利证据 |
[41:46] | In ultraviolet. | 在紫外线下 |
[41:51] | No changes despite the violent attack. | 即使遭到攻击 也没有任何变化 |
[41:55] | This, too, is a hologram. | 这也是全息图 |
[41:58] | Which can only mean | 这只能意味着 |
[42:00] | Section 31 framed Mr. Spock. | 31区陷害了斯波克先生 |
[42:04] | Control was programmed to create this evidence. | 有人操纵管控捏造了证据 |
[42:08] | After killing the Admirals, it used the same skill | 在杀死上将后 它使用了同样的方法 |
[42:11] | to create Admiral Patar. | 创造了帕塔上将 |
[42:14] | We’re fighting the system itself. | 我们在与系统本身作对抗 |
[42:17] | Which would explain | 这就可以解释 |
[42:18] | why Admiral Cornwell was locked out. | 为什么康韦尔上将没有权限了 |
[42:21] | Control could also be blocking our transmissions | 管控也会让我们无法联系到 |
[42:24] | to Starfleet Command. | 星际舰队指挥部 |
[42:25] | Then why would it allow us to send a team onto the station? | 那为什么它允许我们派一支小队去空间站呢 |
[42:29] | It must want something from us. | 它一定想从我们这里得到什么 |
[42:32] | Actually, I think it might want something from Airiam. | 事实上 我想它可想从埃瑞安那里得到什么 |
[42:38] | She downloaded all of her archived data, all of her memories | 她把所有存档的数据 她的所有记忆 |
[42:42] | onto Discovery. | 都存到了发现号 |
[42:44] | None of it is in her head anymore, and | 她的脑子里没有了 而且 |
[42:45] | those memories meant everything to her. | 那些记忆对她来说就是一切 |
[42:49] | Find out what she downloaded in their place. | 看看她用那些空间存了什么 |
[42:51] | Lieutenant Bryce, open a secure channel | 布莱斯上尉 给博翰和南 |
[42:52] | to Burnham and Nhan only. | 开一条安全频道 |
[42:55] | Mr. Stamets, how are we doing on that spore drive? | 斯塔麦兹先生 孢子引擎怎么样 |
[42:57] | I’ll be ready when you are, sir. | 随时听令 长官 |
[42:58] | Good, because we might need it very soon. | 很好 因为我们可能很快就需要它 |
[43:32] | Looks like they were trying | 看起来他们当时 |
[43:33] | to turn life support systems back on again. | 试图重启生命保障系统 |
[43:35] | The doors closed on them deliberately. | 门是故意关上的 |
[43:39] | What could cause an entire station to malfunction? | 什么能导致整个空间站出现故障 |
[43:42] | Commander Burnham, Commander Nhan, | 博翰中校 南中校 |
[43:44] | you’re on with the captain. | 舰长要和你们通话 |
[43:45] | Commander, | 中校 |
[43:46] | what is Airiam doing? | 埃瑞安在做什么 |
[43:48] | Trying to restore Admiral Cornwells access to Control. | 试图恢复康韦尔上将对管控的权限 |
[43:50] | No, she’s not. Stop her… | 不是的 阻止她 |
[43:51] | Now! | 快 |
[43:57] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[44:11] | Airiam, what are you doing? | 埃瑞安 你在干什么 |
[44:13] | Commander Airiam, stand down. That is an order. | 埃瑞安中校 住手 这是命令 |
[44:16] | Do you hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[44:16] | I said stand down! | 我说住手 |
[44:19] | Commander Airiam, I need you to stop. | 埃瑞安中校 我要你停下 |
[45:09] | Burnham? | 博翰 |
[45:41] | Burnham, are you all right? | 博翰 你没事吧 |
[45:43] | – Michael? – I’m fine. | -迈克 -我没事 |
[45:45] | I’m fine. What the hell is happening to her? | 我没事 她到底怎么了 |
[45:48] | Airiams compromised. | 埃瑞安出问题了 |
[45:49] | Something’s controlling her through her augmentation. | 有东西通过她的增益器在控制她 |
[45:51] | Sir, do you remember the Sphere? It was… it was dying. | 长官 你还记得那个球体吗 它快死了 |
[45:53] | It had a lot of data. | 有大量的数据 |
[45:54] | I was there. Get to the point. | 我当时也在 说重点 |
[45:55] | Okay, well, the messages to Section 31– | 好吧 发给31区的消息 |
[45:57] | they contained data from the Sphere. | 包含来自球体的数据 |
[46:01] | That’s the data that Airiam downloaded before leaving. | 埃瑞安离开前下载的就是那些数据 |
[46:05] | What did she bring over here? | 她把什么带过来了 |
[46:06] | All the information the Sphere | 球体所收集过的 |
[46:07] | has ever collected on artificial intelligence. | 一切有关人工智能的信息 |
[46:09] | Why would Control want AI data? | 管控为什么想要人工智能数据 |
[46:12] | A strategic advantage, perhaps. | 或许是战略优势 |
[46:14] | That Sphere collected data from | 那个球体数十万年来 |
[46:16] | countless civilizations over hundreds of thousands of years. | 从无数的文明中收集了数据 |
[46:19] | That much knowledge– | 那么多知识 |
[46:21] | whatever the problem, you could never outthink it. | 不管是什么问题 永远思考不过它 |
[46:23] | It would always win. | 它总是会赢 |
[46:24] | Oh, that’s it. | 就是这个 |
[46:26] | It wants to think. | 它想要思考 |
[46:28] | It wants to evolve. | 它想要进化 |
[46:30] | That data’s like a roadmap for Control to become fully conscious. | 那些数据是让管控获得完整意识的蓝图 |
[46:34] | When it does… | 等它成功了 |
[46:35] | It can destroy all other sentient life in the galaxy. | 它就能毁灭星系中一切有感知的生命 |
[46:37] | Yes. That’s what Spock saw in his vision. | 对 那就是斯波克在预见中看到的 |
[46:42] | I’ll delete whatever she managed to upload. | 我去把她上传的东西删除 |
[46:49] | Damn it! I can’t get in! | 该死 我进不去 |
[46:54] | Can you delete the data remotely? | 你能远程删除数据吗 |
[46:55] | I can’t access the system, | 我无法进入系统 |
[46:56] | and I definitely can’t hack Airiam. | 而且我绝对无法侵入埃瑞安 |
[47:09] | She’s trying to open the door from the inside! | 她打算从里面把门打开 |
[47:10] | We can’t let her do that. | 我们不能让她那么做 |
[47:11] | I could… Maybe I… | 我可以…也许我… |
[47:13] | If you have any ideas. | 如果你有任何办法 |
[47:16] | Open a channel to Airiam, please? | 请打开频道 连接埃瑞安 |
[47:22] | – You’re on. – Thanks. | -接通了 -谢谢 |
[47:24] | Airiam, hi. It’s Tilly. | 埃瑞安 我是提利 |
[47:28] | Just a friendly reminder | 友情提示一下 |
[47:29] | that you saved every memory you ever had with me. | 你把和我在一起的所有记忆都保留下来了 |
[47:33] | I think that’s because you adored me. | 我觉得这是因为你喜欢我 |
[47:38] | And I adore you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[47:41] | I’m gonna send you something. | 我给你发个东西 |
[47:44] | Whatever this thing is making you do, | 不管这个东西让你做什么 |
[47:46] | this is not who you are. | 这都不是你 |
[47:48] | You are a… a Starfleet officer. | 你是星舰军官 |
[47:52] | You’re an amazing colleague, and you are a great friend. | 你是了不起的同事 你是最棒的朋友 |
[47:55] | And also, like, the best Kadis-kot player I’ve ever seen. | 而且还是我见过最厉害的卡迪斯考特棋手 |
[47:58] | And I should know. I won regionals when I was, like, ten. | 我很清楚 因为我十岁就赢了区域大赛 |
[48:03] | Airiam, | 埃瑞安 |
[48:04] | this is not you. Please. | 这不是你 求你了 |
[48:06] | You know Michael. | 你认识迈克 |
[48:08] | She’s your friend. | 她是你的朋友 |
[48:12] | Airiam, I know you can hear me. | 埃瑞安 我知道你能听到我说话 |
[48:16] | I can hear you, Tilly! | 我能听到你说话 提利 |
[48:18] | But I cannot stop myself. | 但我无法阻止自己 |
[48:20] | It’s overriding my primary motor functions. | 它控制了我的主要运动功能 |
[48:23] | I was only able to transfer 25% of the AI data. | 我只传输了25%的人工智能数据 |
[48:27] | Control needs me to finish. | 管控要我完成传输 |
[48:33] | Michael, | 迈克 |
[48:35] | you have to open the airlock. | 你必须打开气阀 |
[48:38] | Immediately. | 立刻打开 |
[48:39] | What? | 什么 |
[48:41] | No! | 不 |
[48:43] | No, I’m not gonna eject you into space! | 不 我不会把你喷射进太空 |
[48:45] | I will unlock this door, | 我会解锁这扇门 |
[48:48] | I will kill you, | 我会杀了你 |
[48:50] | finish my mission. | 完成我的任务 |
[48:52] | Then I will destroy Discovery. | 然后我会摧毁发现号 |
[48:58] | And all on board will die. | 舰上所有人都会死 |
[49:02] | Please, Michael. | 求你了 迈克 |
[49:06] | The airlock. | 气阀 |
[49:08] | We can fight this, Airiam. | 我们能对抗它 埃瑞安 |
[49:11] | Commander Burnham, what are you doing? | 博翰中校 你在做什么 |
[49:13] | The system corrupted her. If I can break in, and… | 系统控制了她 如果我能闯进去 |
[49:15] | and take it offline, she’ll be free. | 让系统离线 她就自由了 |
[49:18] | Michael, stop. | 迈克 停下 |
[49:20] | I disabled my helmet. | 我关闭了头盔 |
[49:22] | I will not survive in space. | 我在太空里活不下去 |
[49:25] | Commander Burnham. | 博翰中校 |
[49:27] | Open the airlock. | 打开气阀 |
[49:28] | Captain, I don’t want to disobey your orders, | 舰长 我不想违抗你的命令 |
[49:31] | but if this works… | 但如果能成功 |
[49:32] | It’s her or you, Michael. | 不是她死就是你亡 迈克 |
[49:34] | 15 seconds. | 15秒 |
[49:36] | Please! | 求你了 |
[49:37] | Open the airlock, Michael. | 打开气阀 迈克 |
[49:39] | One more minute! Please! | 再给我一分钟 求你了 |
[49:42] | Hey, Airiam, I’m gonna send you your favorite memory, okay? | 埃瑞安 我把你最爱的记忆发给你 好吗 |
[49:45] | Look at it. | 看看吧 |
[49:45] | I can’t look at it now, Tilly. Michael! | 我现在不能看 提利 迈克 |
[49:49] | You have no other alternative but to eject me! | 你没有其它选择 只能把我喷射出去 |
[49:53] | Burnham, that’s an order. | 博翰 这是命令 |
[49:58] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[50:00] | It wanted me to kill you. | 它想要我杀了你 |
[50:02] | Everything is because of you. | 一切都是因为你 |
[50:04] | Because of me? | 因为我 |
[50:06] | Michael, | 迈克 |
[50:07] | open the airlock. | 打开气阀 |
[50:08] | Please tell everyone I love them. | 请告诉大家我爱他们 |
[50:12] | You have to find Project Daedalus. | 你必须找到代达罗斯计划 |
[50:14] | Where is Project Dae… | 代达罗斯计划在哪 |
[51:33] | But were coming home. | 不过我们要回家了 |
[51:39] | 严重警报 系统故障 |