时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[00:13] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[00:13] | Me Hani Ika Hali Ka Po. | 米·哈尼·伊卡·哈里·卡·波 |
[00:15] | I ran away because I wasn’t ready. | 我逃跑了是因为我没有准备好 |
[00:18] | – Supposed to become… – The queen. Okay. | -准备好当 -女王 明白了 |
[00:20] | Let’s get you home. | 我们送你回家吧 |
[00:22] | Boreth is not for the faint of heart. | 波尔斯可不是意志薄弱的人去的地方 |
[00:24] | No Klingon, let alone a human, | 别说是人类 就连克林贡人 |
[00:27] | has ever taken a time crystal from the monastery | 想要从修道院带走一块时间晶体 |
[00:30] | without great sacrifice. | 都要付出巨大的牺牲 |
[00:32] | A warning, Captain, the present | 我得警告你 舰长 现在 |
[00:34] | is a veil between anticipation and horror. | 是希望和恐怖之间的一层薄纱 |
[00:43] | You may still choose to walk away from this future. | 你仍然可以选择离开这个未来 |
[00:48] | But if you take the crystal, | 但是如果你拿走晶体 |
[00:49] | your fate will be sealed forever. | 你的命运将永远无法改变 |
[00:52] | Every Section 31 ship is required to check in on an hourly basis, | 每艘31区的星舰每小时都要进行报到 |
[00:56] | but this ship checked in ten minutes past its hour. | 但这艘星舰报到的时间晚了十分钟 |
[00:58] | You’re not Gant. Gant expired with the rest of the crew. | 你不是甘特 甘特和其他船员都到期了 |
[01:01] | You are the most effective tool | 你是最有效的 |
[01:03] | to acquire the Sphere archive from the Discovery. | 从发现号中获取球体档案的工具 |
[01:11] | Control isn’t just contained to Leland anymore. | 管控现在不只在利兰身上了 |
[01:14] | It has the ability to co-opt people | 它有能力在不被发现的情况下 |
[01:15] | and entire ships without being detected. | 吸纳人和整艘星舰 |
[01:17] | – I’ll alert Starfleet as to… – Captain? | -我去通知星际舰队… -舰长 |
[01:19] | That’s a Section 31 ship. | 那是一艘31区星舰 |
[01:21] | They are all Section 31 ships. | 那些全都是31区星舰 |
[01:23] | We’re outgunned. | 我们寡不敌众 |
[01:24] | We can’t delete the data. | 无法删除数据 |
[01:26] | That leaves us only one option. | 我们只剩一个选择 |
[01:28] | We destroy the ship. | 摧毁这艘星舰 |
[01:29] | Owosekun, send a ship-wide alert: | 奥沃瑟坤 发送全舰警报 |
[01:31] | we are evacuating Discovery. | 我们要撤离发现号 |
[02:21] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[02:27] | Personal log, stardate 1051.8. | 个人日志 星历1051.8 |
[02:32] | Thank you. You got it. | 谢谢你 没问题 |
[02:33] | We’re in the process of abandoning our ship in order to destroy it. | 我们正准备弃舰并摧毁它 |
[02:45] | This is actually happening, | 这真的发生了 |
[02:47] | yet somehow I still can’t believe it. | 但我还是不能相信 |
[02:56] | Long-range sensors show Control is on the move | 远程传感器显示管控正在移动 |
[02:58] | and gaining quickly. | 并快速成长 |
[03:00] | It’s infiltrated our subspace radio relays, | 它要潜入我们的子空间无线电中继 |
[03:03] | so we can’t reach Starfleet for backup. | 所以我们不能联系星舰备份 |
[03:05] | Ship-to-ship communication is all we’ve got. | 我们只有舰对舰通讯 |
[03:09] | Discovery to Enterprise, we’re at 20, 15, | 发现号呼叫企业号 我们相距20 15 |
[03:24] | Engaging reverse thrusters. | 启动反向推进器 |
[03:31] | Docking sequence initiated. | 启动停靠程序 |
[03:34] | Evacuation corridors deploying. | 疏散通道打开 |
[03:47] | Bridge is five by, and hold for airlock breach. | 舰桥明白 准备气阀舱接入 |
[04:03] | Discovery contains the one thing in all the galaxy | 发现号上有管控在整个星系里 |
[04:05] | that Control needs, | 唯一需要的东西 |
[04:08] | the data to become fully conscious. | 完全获得自我意识的数据 |
[04:14] | My mother sacrificed everything to stop Control | 我的母亲牺牲了一切来阻止管控 |
[04:16] | from getting that data, | 获得数据 |
[04:19] | and now she’s counting on us to finish the job. | 现在她指望我们来完成这份工作 |
[04:24] | But is this really the only solution? | 但这是唯一的解决办法吗 |
[04:35] | I look in the mirror | 我看着镜子 |
[04:36] | and can hardly recognize myself anymore. | 已经几乎认不出我自己了 |
[04:43] | All of these questions without answers. | 这些无解的问题 |
[04:48] | There are seven signals, but we’ve only seen four. | 有七个信号 但我们只见过四个 |
[04:53] | We have a time crystal that we don’t know how to use. | 我们有一块不知道怎么用的时间晶体 |
[04:59] | Captain Pike has always had faith | 派克舰长一直相信 |
[05:01] | that they play a part in some grand design. | 它们是某个伟大计划的一部分 |
[05:08] | Now… more than ever… | 现在更是如此 |
[05:12] | I wish I had his certainty. | 我希望我能像他一样肯定 |
[05:17] | Burnham, let’s move. The ship’s almost clear. | 博翰 走吧 飞船基本准备好了 |
[05:19] | It’s time to get the crystal over to Enterprise. | 是时候把晶体送到企业号上了 |
[05:21] | The signal led us to Boreth for this. Why? | 信号为了这个把我们引到波尔斯 为什么 |
[05:23] | My mother’s gone, the suit’s destroyed, | 妈妈死了 护甲也毁掉了 |
[05:25] | Now Discovery. | 轮到发现号了 |
[05:28] | It can’t just be about endings, can it? | 总不能只有结局吧 对吗 |
[05:30] | We can figure it out, Commander, but only if we’re walking. | 我们能查明白 中校 但我们得走了 |
[05:32] | I cannot let everything my mother sacrificed for | 我无法让母亲用性命换来的一切 |
[05:34] | be for nothing. | 付之东流 |
[05:39] | Sometimes | 有时 |
[05:40] | we know the role we’re meant to play, sometimes we don’t. | 我们知道自己该有的角色 有时不知道 |
[05:43] | I’m not sure which is better, to be honest. | 我不确定哪种好受一些 说实话 |
[05:46] | And we don’t know if we’ll have the strength, do we? | 我们不知道自己有没有这种力量 对吧 |
[05:50] | Until the moment comes. | 直到那个时刻到来 |
[05:52] | Final crew are departing, Captain. | 最后的舰员已经离开 舰长 |
[05:54] | – We should proceed. – Understood, Mr. Saru. | -我们该继续了 -明白 萨鲁先生 |
[05:56] | – You got that? – Yes, sir. | -明白了吗 -明白 长官 |
[06:23] | Shields unable to absorb full impact! | 护盾无法吸收全部冲击 |
[06:29] | Goodbye. | 再见了 |
[06:39] | 确认 萨鲁 | |
[06:43] | 确认 派克舰长 | |
[06:44] | Remote auto-destruct enabled. | 远程自毁程序启动 |
[06:56] | Life support, environmental controls, and gravity generators | 生命维持系统 环境控制 重力装置 |
[06:59] | will deactivate in five minutes. | 五分钟后失效 |
[07:00] | All Discovery crew is accounted for on the Enterprise, Captain. | 所有发现号舰员都到达企业号 舰长 |
[07:03] | – Field generators disengaged? – Affirmative. | -力场仪取消了吗 -确认 |
[07:05] | Shields are also off-line, | 护盾也关闭了 |
[07:06] | and the warp core has been prepared for overload. | 曲速核准备好过载 |
[07:08] | Have we forgotten anything? | 我们忘了什么吗 |
[07:09] | There will be no half measures, sir. | 不会有遗漏的 长官 |
[07:11] | She will go with the dignity she deserves. | 她会有尊严的毁掉 |
[07:14] | Commander. | 中校 |
[07:27] | Deck one. | 一层甲板 |
[07:31] | You brought Siranna’s knife. | 你带来了瑟拉娜的刀 |
[07:34] | My sister would not be pleased | 我妹妹听到我忘记带了 |
[07:35] | to hear that I had left it behind. | 肯定不会高兴 |
[07:37] | And it gives me hope that we will endure. | 而且它让我有坚持下去的希望 |
[07:45] | Captain on the bridge. | 舰长到达舰桥 |
[07:50] | She’s all yours, Chris. | 交给你了 克里斯 |
[07:52] | She looks as good as I remember. | 她看起来和我记忆中的一样美 |
[08:00] | Welcome home, Captain. | 欢迎回来 舰长 |
[08:01] | Good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[08:03] | Wish it were under better circumstances. | 真希望是在更好的情况下回来的 |
[08:05] | Don’t we all. | 我们也都这么希望 |
[08:06] | All major systems are back online, | 所有主要系统都已经启动 |
[08:08] | and we’ll have no more holographic communications… | 我们不会有全息通信了… |
[08:12] | ever. | 再也没有了 |
[08:13] | Probably for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
[08:14] | Lieutenant Amin, status update. | 阿敏上尉 最新情况汇报 |
[08:17] | Sensors show Leland and his armada | 传感器显示利兰和他的舰队 |
[08:19] | are picking up speed, Captain. | 正在加速 舰长 |
[08:21] | Captain Georgiou has just arrived, sir. | 乔久舰长刚到 长官 |
[08:23] | Permission to come aboard? | 允许登舰吗 |
[08:24] | Granted. Have her come on up. | 批准 让她上来吧 |
[08:26] | Number One, take us to a safe distance, please. | 大副 请带我们拉开一个安全的距离 |
[08:28] | Aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[08:40] | Captain Georgiou, welcome to the Enterprise. | 乔久舰长 欢迎来到企业号 |
[08:42] | Orange? Really? Ugh. | 橙色的 不会吧 |
[08:47] | Your report on Specialist Gant | 你所报告的甘特专家的情况 |
[08:49] | was rather enlightening. | 让人深受启发 |
[08:51] | Nanobots. | 纳米机器人 |
[08:52] | Yes. Now is not the time. | 是啊 不过现在不是说这个的时候 |
[08:54] | Nonsense. It’s good to get a little distance | 胡说 和你的挚爱保持一点距离 |
[08:56] | from something you love. | 没什么坏处 |
[08:58] | On the other hand, I look forward | 话说回来 我期待着 |
[09:00] | to hunting Leland down to the ends of the galaxy | 哪怕是天涯海角也把利兰抓住的那一刻 |
[09:03] | so I can watch every piece of technology | 这样我就可以亲眼看着他身上的那些技术 |
[09:06] | exit his skin bit by bit. | 一块一块地被剥离出去 |
[09:10] | Leland didn’t deserve what he got. | 利兰不应该落得这样下场 |
[09:11] | Better him than me. Or you. | 总比是我或者你要好吧 |
[09:15] | We’re at distance, sir. | 长官 我们已经在安全距离了 |
[09:16] | All right, everyone. Eyes front. | 好吧 所有人 看着前面 |
[09:22] | We’ll never see another like her. | 我们再也不会看见一个像她那样的了 |
[09:28] | Initiate remote auto-destruct. | 启动远程自毁程序 |
[09:30] | 联邦星舰发现号 – 联邦编码 1031 远程自毁程序 | |
[09:31] | Auto-destruct initiated. | 远程自毁程序启动 |
[09:33] | Counting down. Five, four, | 倒计时 五 四 |
[09:38] | three, two, | 三 二 |
[09:41] | one. | 一 |
[09:42] | 联邦星舰发现号 – 联邦编码 1031 远程自毁程序 | |
[09:43] | Detonation. | 引爆 |
[09:47] | Auto-destruct failure. | 自动毁灭失败 |
[09:50] | That is not possible. | 这不可能啊 |
[09:52] | Arm photon torpedoes. | 装载光子鱼雷 |
[09:55] | Photon torpedoes ready. | 光子鱼雷准备完毕 |
[09:58] | Fire. | 发射 |
[10:06] | 联邦星舰发现号 联邦编码1031 警报 护盾打开 | |
[10:06] | Captain, Discovery’s shields are up. | 舰长 发现号的护盾开启了 |
[10:08] | – What the hell? – Again. | -什么情况 -再次发射 |
[10:15] | – Analysis. – Given recent events, | -分析 -基于最近发生的事情 |
[10:17] | I believe the Sphere data may be the cause. | 我相信根源可能是球体数据 |
[10:19] | It’s protecting itself. | 它在自我保护 |
[10:21] | We tried to delete the data; it wouldn’t let us. | 我们想要删除数据 它不让我们做 |
[10:23] | If the data has merged with Discovery, | 如果数据已经和发现号融合 |
[10:25] | that would explain its ability to use Discovery’s resources | 这就能解释它为什么有能力使用发信号的资源 |
[10:28] | to ensure its survival. | 来保证它不被毁灭 |
[10:30] | Are you saying we won’t be able to destroy the ship? | 你是说我们没办法摧毁星舰 |
[10:34] | Leland’s ships are now in range, Captain. | 利兰的舰队已经在范围里了 舰长 |
[10:52] | An undetonated photon torpedo | 一枚未引爆的光子鱼雷 |
[10:54] | is lodged in Enterprise’s hull, | 卡在了企业号的舰体中 |
[10:56] | – deck five, section two. – Magnify. | -位于五层二区 -放大 |
[11:04] | We’ve lost shields! | 我们失去护盾了 |
[11:17] | Commander, we’ve been boarded. | 中校 有人登舰了 |
[12:17] | Goodbye. | 永别了 |
[12:20] | That is not possible. | 这不可能啊 |
[12:22] | Arm photon torpedoes. | 装载光子鱼雷 |
[12:24] | Photon torpedoes ready. | 光子鱼雷准备完毕 |
[12:26] | Stop! | 慢着 |
[12:32] | Excuse me, Captain. | 对不起 舰长 |
[12:36] | It won’t work. | 这没用的 |
[12:38] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[12:39] | The Sphere’s data has already merged with Discovery. | 球体的数据已经与发现号融合 |
[12:41] | We should have anticipated it would use our ship | 我们早该预计到它会用我们的星舰 |
[12:43] | and our shields to protect itself, | 和我们的护甲来保护它自己 |
[12:45] | like it’s always done. | 就像它一直在做的那样 |
[12:47] | You sound rather certain. | 你听起来很肯定啊 |
[12:48] | I am. | 没错 |
[12:54] | How long until Leland gets here? | 利兰到这还有多久 |
[12:55] | An hour. Maybe less. | 一个小时 也许更快 |
[12:57] | – Options. – We know we can’t delete the data. | -想法 -我们知道数据删除不了 |
[12:59] | Nor, it seems, can we destroy Discovery. | 我们看起来也毁不掉发现号 |
[13:01] | Even if you jump away, Control will not stop coming. | 即使你跃进逃走 管控还是会找过来 |
[13:04] | Eventually Leland, or some version of him, | 最终利兰 或者类似他的什么 |
[13:07] | would find you. | 会找到你 |
[13:08] | Ergo, Discovery’s very existence is the problem. | 因此 发现号的存在就是问题 |
[13:13] | Of course. | 对啊 |
[13:14] | As long as Discovery exists here and now, | 只要发现号还在此时此地 |
[13:18] | this will never be over. | 这就永远完不了 |
[13:20] | You are proposing | 你是建议 |
[13:22] | we remove Discovery from the galactic equation | 我们把发现号从星系方程中 |
[13:24] | entirely? | 彻底抹掉 |
[13:25] | How, exactly, are we supposed to do that? | 到底要怎么做到呢 |
[13:27] | The crystal. | 时间晶体 |
[13:29] | This is why we have it. | 我们拿到它的目的就是这个 |
[13:31] | To take the data out of this time | 把数据从这个时间里拿走 |
[13:34] | so Control can never get it. | 这样管控就永远也得不到它了 |
[13:37] | Discovery has to go to the future. | 发现号必须要去未来 |
[15:11] | How do we get Discovery to the future | 那我们如何才能在利兰追上我们之前 |
[15:13] | before Leland catches up with us? | 把发现号送到未来去呢 |
[15:14] | Dr. Burnham’s suit was destroyed on Essof IV. | 博翰博士的护甲已经在伊索夫四号被毁了 |
[15:17] | That was the only method of time travel we know of. | 那是我们知道的时间旅行的唯一方法 |
[15:19] | We have the technical designs from Section 31. | 我们有31区的技术设计记录 |
[15:22] | We can attempt to rebuild it. | 我们可以尝试再造一个 |
[15:24] | Do it. To my physical specifications, please. | 去做吧 请按照我的身材尺寸 |
[15:26] | That’s not possible, Sir. | 这是不可能的 长官 |
[15:28] | The suit was tailored to Dr. Burnham’s DNA. | 护甲是按照博翰博士的DNA定制的 |
[15:30] | Which makes my mRNA the closest genetic match. | 那就使得我的信使核糖核酸在基因上最接近了 |
[15:33] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[15:36] | My mother started this. I’m gonna finish it. | 我妈妈开始的努力 由我来完成吧 |
[15:39] | Even if we could adapt the code to your biology, | 即便我们能让编码适应你的生物特征 |
[15:42] | the exoskeleton is made from a composite alloy | 外骨骼是由金属合金制作的 |
[15:45] | that we can’t synthesize. | 我们根本合成不了 |
[15:46] | Well, the alloy is tritanium-based. | 合金的主要成分是三钛 |
[15:49] | It might be possible to melt down | 也许可以通过熔解 |
[15:50] | part of a cargo bulkhead to cast a mold. | 货仓隔板来铸造一个模具 |
[15:52] | Not to sweat the details, | 先不说细节 |
[15:53] | but do you even know how to fly the thing? | 但是你知道怎么操作那个东西吗 |
[15:55] | I learned the basics from her logs. | 我从她的日志里学到了基本操作 |
[15:57] | I’m sure there’ll be some trial and error | 不过要打开虫洞的话 |
[15:58] | opening the wormhole. | 肯定会有尝试和犯错的过程 |
[16:00] | If Discovery were on autopilot, | 如果发现号处于自动巡航模式 |
[16:01] | it could follow you through. | 它就能跟着你过去 |
[16:03] | How will you find your way back? | 你怎么找到回来的路呢 |
[16:09] | Everything we know about the signals | 我们对那些信号的所有了解 |
[16:11] | suggests they’re indicative of a design. | 都表明它们是有意图的 |
[16:14] | I’m willing to trust that. | 我愿意相信这点 |
[16:16] | Are you saying you believe | 你是在说 |
[16:18] | that another signal will just reveal itself | 你相信那些信号 |
[16:21] | because we need it to? | 会因为我们需要而自己出现吗 |
[16:24] | These signals could only have been set | 那些信号只可能是 |
[16:25] | by an individual with access to a time suit | 由一个能穿上时间护甲 |
[16:27] | and knowledge of our specific circumstances. | 而且知道我们处境的人所设下的 |
[16:29] | We believed your mother was the only Red Angel. | 我们相信你妈妈是唯一的红色天使 |
[16:31] | However, the bioneural signature identified another. | 然而却发现了另一个生物神经特征 |
[16:34] | You. Her efforts were focused entirely on the Sphere data. | 那就是你 她完全专注于摧毁球体数据 |
[16:38] | She stated that she did not set the signals. | 她说她没有设下那些信号 |
[16:41] | Therefore, you did. | 因此 是你设下的 |
[16:44] | But if it was me, why? | 但如果是我的话 为什么呢 |
[16:45] | What am I trying to lead us to? | 我在指引我们走向哪里 |
[16:47] | That remains to be seen. | 到时候才知道 |
[16:49] | But I agree with Captain Pike. | 但我同意派克舰长的话 |
[16:50] | There is intention to your design. | 你的设计是有意图的 |
[16:55] | I’ll have our engineering team start the fabrication process. | 我会让工程师们开始制造 |
[16:57] | And the time crystal. | 还有时间晶体 |
[16:59] | There is still the matter of activating it. | 需要有东西来激活它 |
[17:02] | My parents used a stellar-lensing array. | 我父母用的是恒星透镜阵列 |
[17:05] | If we can locate an unstable red giant… | 如果我们能找到一颗不稳定的红巨星 |
[17:07] | The odds of finding one in any given sector are pretty high. | 在任何一个区域找到的机率都很大 |
[17:10] | But pretty low of finding one | 但找到一颗处于超新星状态的 |
[17:11] | in a supernova state specifically. | 机率却很低 |
[17:14] | It can take hundreds of years. | 可能要花上几百年 |
[17:16] | So pick a nova and fire an antimatter missile | 那就找一颗新星然后向它的核心 |
[17:19] | into its core. | 发射反物质导弹 |
[17:20] | We would be directly responsible for destroying | 那我们就得为摧毁至少几十光年内的生命 |
[17:22] | all life within dozens of light-years, if not more. | 而负直接责任 |
[17:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:27] | We’re not doing that. | 我们不能那么做 |
[17:29] | I thought there were no bad ideas. | 我以为是任何主意都是好主意呢 |
[17:30] | – That’s a lie. – That’s a bad one. | -那是骗人的 -一点也不好笑 |
[17:32] | Admiral, Captain Pike, | 上将 派克舰长 |
[17:34] | there’s something you need to see. | 你们需要看看这个 |
[17:38] | And then there were five. | 第五个信号了 |
[17:45] | Do we have a lock on the signal? | 我们锁定信号了吗 |
[17:46] | Still working on it. | 正在锁定 |
[17:47] | Sensors show Captain Leland– | 传感器显示 利兰舰长 |
[17:49] | Control– is five minutes out. | 管控 五分钟后到 |
[17:52] | Red alert. | 红色警报 |
[17:53] | Mr. Saru, we’ll return to Discovery | 我们带着所有必要人员 |
[17:55] | with all essential personnel. | 返回发现号 |
[17:56] | Commander Stamets, you will jump us to that signal. | 斯塔麦兹中校 带我们跳跃到信号那里 |
[17:58] | – Yes, Captain. – Copy that. | -是 舰长 -收到 |
[18:00] | I’ll get Enterprise to the signal as fast as possible. | 我会带着企业号尽快到达 |
[18:03] | I’ll join you. | 我和你一起 |
[18:04] | Have any personnel not directly involved | 让和制造时间护甲 |
[18:05] | with fabricating the time suit start | 无关的人员 改装所有的 |
[18:06] | retrofitting all shuttles and pods for combat operations. | 穿梭机和分离舱 为战斗做准备 |
[18:09] | You should do the same. | 你也该这么做 |
[18:10] | It’ll be us against whatever Leland’s bringing. | 我们将一起对抗利兰带来的战力 |
[18:12] | Actually, our odds might be a little better than that. | 实际上 我们的胜算比这大一点 |
[18:15] | I took the liberty of retrofitting our shuttle | 我擅自用增强的相位武器 |
[18:17] | and landing pod complement with enhanced phasers, | 改装加强了穿梭机和着陆舱 |
[18:20] | and I commandeered the new experimental tactical flyers, | 并且我征用了新的实验战术飞行器 |
[18:22] | assuming the shit would hit the fan. | 我猜到事情会变得更糟糕 |
[18:25] | Well done, Number One. | 做得好 大副 |
[18:26] | Godspeed, Captain. | 一路顺风 舰长 |
[18:27] | You, too, Admiral. | 你也是 上将 |
[18:28] | We’ll rendezvous at the fifth signal. | 我们在第五个信号处汇合 |
[18:54] | And where has the signal led us now? | 这个信号带我们来了什么地方 |
[18:56] | Class M planet– Xahea. | M级星球 扎西雅星 |
[18:59] | Really? Xahea? | 真的吗 扎西雅星 |
[19:00] | Wait, for real? | 等等 真的吗 |
[19:02] | What do you know, Ensign? | 你知道什么 少尉 |
[19:03] | – The queen. – The queen? | -女王 -女王 |
[19:06] | Yeah, yeah, no, no. I-I-I know the queen of Xahea. | 对对 我认识扎西雅的女王 |
[19:09] | We share a love of engineering. | 我们都热爱工程学 |
[19:11] | And what might Xahea have to do | 扎西雅和时间晶体的能源 |
[19:12] | with powering the time crystal? | 有什么关联呢 |
[19:14] | Well, Xahea’s remarkable for its natural dilithium supply. | 扎西雅有丰富的天然二锂资源 |
[19:17] | And its queen, Her Serene Highness | 而它的女王 |
[19:19] | Me Hani Ika Hali Ka Po… | 米·哈尼·伊卡·哈里·卡·波殿下 |
[19:21] | or-or Po for short, she, uh, she’s only 17, | 或者简称为波 她才十七岁 |
[19:24] | but she developed a technology to recrystallize it. | 但她发明了一种能重结晶二锂的技术 |
[19:28] | To recrystallize dilithium? | 重结晶二锂 |
[19:31] | Well, if true, Starfleet would no longer | 如果是真的 星际舰队就不用 |
[19:32] | need to seek new sources of dilithium for its warp cores. | 再为曲速引擎寻找新的二锂来源了 |
[19:35] | She’s brilliant… | 她很聪明 |
[19:36] | but she won’t tell anyone how she did it. | 但她不愿意告诉任何人她是如何做到的 |
[19:39] | She-she doesn’t trust anyone with that information. | 她不放心把这个信息告诉任何人 |
[19:41] | So, besides being brilliant, she’s also prudent. | 所以除了聪明 她还很谨慎 |
[19:45] | Mr. Bryce, open a channel. | 布莱斯先生 打开一个频道 |
[19:47] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[19:48] | Let’s see if Ensign Tilly can convince | 那就看看提利少尉是否能 |
[19:49] | Her Serene Highness to help us figure out | 说服这位殿下帮助我们 |
[19:51] | why the signal brought us here. | 搞清楚为什么信号要引导我们到这里来 |
[19:52] | I think she’ll be intrigued, sir, | 我想她会很好奇 长官 |
[19:53] | and probably happy she doesn’t have to stuff herself | 可能还会为不用挤在货箱托板上 |
[19:55] | into a cargo pallet. | 而感到高兴 |
[19:57] | What? | 什么 |
[19:59] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[20:02] | Reset the cube and don’t forget to purge | 重设反应器 而且别忘了净化 |
[20:05] | the secondary EPS relay. | 第二电子脉冲系统 |
[20:06] | – Yes, sir. – Quickly, quickly. | -是 长官 -动作快 |
[20:08] | We have shuttles and pods to retrofit. | 我们还有穿梭机和着陆舱要改装 |
[20:18] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[20:21] | From the jump. | 我是说跳跃之后 |
[20:22] | I-I’m fine… thank you. | 我还好 谢谢 |
[20:29] | – Listen… – Listen… | -听着 -听着 |
[20:31] | You go. | 你先说 |
[20:35] | Once Commander Burnham | 等博翰中校 |
[20:38] | takes this ship to wherever she’s going… | 把这艘星舰带去她要去的地方 |
[20:43] | I’m thinking I might take a break from starships. | 我想我可能要暂时离开星舰 |
[20:47] | I passed up a job at the Vulcan Science Academy | 我几个月前放弃了 |
[20:50] | a few months ago. | 在瓦肯科学院的工作 |
[20:53] | Or maybe I’ll just… live on a station for a while. | 或许我会…在空间站住一段 |
[20:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:02] | Forward motion. | 朝前看吧 |
[21:05] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[21:09] | I thought a lot about it, and… you were right. | 我想了很多 你是对的 |
[21:14] | If I can take anything from all this, | 如果我能从中学到任何东西 |
[21:20] | it’s that forward motion… | 就是朝前看 |
[21:25] | is the most honest choice… | 对我们两个人来说 |
[21:29] | for both of us. | 都是最诚实的选择 |
[21:35] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[21:37] | I hope that… | 我希望 |
[21:40] | whatever life you find from here, | 无论你在这里最终过上什么样的生活 |
[21:42] | whoever you find it with… | 无论你和谁在一起 |
[21:46] | that you’re happy, Hugh. | 会让你高兴 休 |
[21:49] | You, too, Paul. | 你也是 保罗 |
[21:55] | Once the Enterprise catches up with us… | 一旦企业号追上我们 |
[21:59] | I’ll be joining them. | 我就会加入他们 |
[22:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:06] | I need to see how the… | 我去看看 |
[22:09] | fabrication team is doing with the suit. | 制作小组护甲做得怎么样了 |
[22:15] | Ice cream is the last thing I was expecting. | 我没想到会是冰淇淋 |
[22:16] | Oh, she’s all about sugar. You have no idea. | 她最喜欢甜食了 你根本想不到 |
[22:27] | Your Serene Highness, may I… | 殿下 请允许我 |
[22:28] | Tilly! | 提利 |
[22:37] | Is that spumoni? | 是意式三色冰淇淋吗 |
[22:42] | My calculations for small-particle dispersion | 我对氢化碳水化合物中的 |
[22:44] | in hydrogenated carbohydrates were so on point. | 小分子分布的计算很精准 |
[22:47] | But I just end up with goo. | 但最后还是做成了浆糊 |
[22:49] | Fascinating. | 棒极了 |
[22:50] | Po, this is | 波 这位是 |
[22:51] | Commander Michael Burnham. | 迈克·博翰中校 |
[22:52] | Your roomie. | 你的室友 |
[22:54] | You look taller in your photos. | 你在照片里看上去更高 |
[22:57] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[22:58] | And this is Captain Pike. This is the captain. | 这是派克舰长 这是舰长 |
[23:01] | Your Highness, Me Hani Ika Hali Ka Po. | 殿下 米·哈尼·伊卡·哈里·卡·波 |
[23:04] | Wow, you’re good. | 你说得很好 |
[23:07] | – Po’s fine. – Thank you. | -叫我波就行 -谢谢您 |
[23:08] | Can you eat and walk? I’ll fill you in on the way. | 您能边吃边走吗 我会在路上跟您说 |
[23:11] | So, you have a time crystal, | 所以 你手上有时间晶体 |
[23:13] | which I’ve only ever read about, | 我只在书上读到过 |
[23:14] | and no method by which to activate it. | 没有激活它的方法 |
[23:16] | And you have a time suit. | 你有一套时间护甲 |
[23:19] | Which genius built that? | 哪个天才做的 |
[23:21] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[23:23] | I had a special mom, too. | 我也有个特别的妈妈 |
[23:27] | So you want to use the suit | 所以你想用护甲 |
[23:28] | to travel through time | 穿越时间 |
[23:30] | – with this ship flying behind you, yes? – Yes. | -让这艘飞船跟着你 是吗 -对 |
[23:33] | And then you want to cut the ship loose | 然后你想把飞船留在那里 |
[23:34] | and come back alone? | 自己一个人回来吗 |
[23:38] | This endeavor would be rather ridiculous | 如果迈克和星舰一起回来 |
[23:40] | if Michael intended to return with the ship. | 这次旅程岂不是很可笑 |
[23:43] | One of the fun things about becoming queen | 成为整个星系最政治相关的星球的 |
[23:44] | of the most politically relevant planet in the galaxy | 女王有趣的地方之一就是 |
[23:47] | is that I don’t have to listen to any snark. | 我不用听人恶言挖苦 |
[23:50] | – I made it an actual law. – What? | -我制定了一条法律 -什么 |
[23:53] | Oh, uh, we believe that there’s a reason | 我们相信信号把我们带到你的星球 |
[23:55] | the signal brought us to your planet. | 一定有什么原因 |
[24:01] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[24:05] | It’s nuclear particle physics. | 这是核粒子物理学 |
[24:07] | Pretty sure she’s calculating | 很确定她在计算 |
[24:08] | the reaction rate between particles. | 粒子间的反应速率 |
[24:10] | E = mc squared stuff. | E=mc2什么的 |
[24:12] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[24:13] | – I like you, too. – Good. | -我也喜欢你 -很好 |
[24:15] | We’re friends now. | 我们现在是朋友了 |
[24:16] | The goop in this bowl is vile. | 这个碗里的糊糊好恶心 |
[24:18] | I can modify my dilithium incubator | 我可以修改我的二锂培养器 |
[24:20] | to trigger an ongoing cascade of energy | 使其在晶体内 |
[24:22] | within the crystal by combining it | 让它和暗能量融合 |
[24:24] | with dark energy. | 以触发持续的能量级联 |
[24:25] | It’ll replicate the power of a supernova. | 它将拥有超新星般的能量 |
[24:28] | And charge your crystal. | 给你的晶体充能 |
[24:30] | I get to make a supernova. | 我要制造一颗超新星 |
[24:32] | Today rocks. | 今天爽爆了 |
[24:34] | I will need energy, though. | 不过 我需要能量 |
[24:35] | Like, Planck-level. | 要普朗克级别的能量 |
[24:37] | That’s a little more than the EPS grid | 这比电电子脉冲系统网络 |
[24:38] | normally allows. | 所允许的要多一点 |
[24:39] | We could pull from the spore drive. | 我们可以从孢子引擎中取 |
[24:41] | It would take 12 hours for the spore drive to recover. | 孢子引擎需要12个小时才能恢复 |
[24:44] | How are we supposed to fight off dozens of enemy ships | 我们在不能跃进的情况下 |
[24:46] | without being able to jump away? | 要怎么迎击几十艘敌舰 |
[24:48] | We’d be going into battle without our spore drive. | 我们会在没有孢子引擎的情况下开战 |
[24:51] | If that’s what it takes to power the suit, | 如果要这样才能给护甲供能的话 |
[24:53] | – we’ll have to make it work. – Good. | -我们会有办法的 -很好 |
[24:54] | There is just one problem. | 有一个问题 |
[24:56] | Certain death in battle wasn’t enough of a problem? | 你确定阵亡还不够成为问题吗 |
[24:59] | This is bigger. | 这个更大 |
[25:00] | Charging the crystal this way is like using a waterfall | 用这种方法给晶体充能就像用瀑布 |
[25:03] | to get a drink of water. | 接一杯水喝一样 |
[25:04] | It’ll work, but then you drown. | 很有用 但你会淹死的 |
[25:07] | I don’t… follow. | 我不明白 |
[25:09] | I believe what they wish to convey | 我相信他们想传达的是 |
[25:10] | is that continuous regeneration of energy will ultimately overwhelm | 能量的持续再生最终会 |
[25:13] | the structural integrity of the crystal. | 影响晶体的结构完整 |
[25:14] | Causing it to burn out. | 让它燃尽 |
[25:18] | Meaning, I can take Discovery to the future. | 意思是 我可以把发现号带到未来 |
[25:23] | But I won’t be able to come back. | 但我回不来了 |
[26:02] | It’s a one-way trip. | 有去无回 |
[26:04] | You’re leaving? Forever? | 你要离开了 不会回来了吗 |
[26:08] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[26:09] | To ensure the Sphere data remains out of Leland’s reach, | 为了确保利兰接触不到球体的数据 |
[26:13] | Michael must remain in the future. | 迈克必须留在未来 |
[26:16] | Permanently. | 永久地 |
[26:18] | What does that even mean? | 这到底意味着什么 |
[26:21] | Where in the future? | 未来的哪里 |
[26:23] | Assuming I don’t get lost in the wormhole, | 假设我没有迷失在虫洞里 |
[26:26] | in theory, | 理论上来说 |
[26:27] | my mother should have returned | 我妈妈应该会回到 |
[26:28] | to her anchor point on Terralysium. | 到了她在极乐星的定位点 |
[26:31] | So hopefully I will land there, too. | 希望我也能在那里着陆 |
[26:33] | And there’s no technology there, | 那里没有技术 |
[26:34] | – so Discovery will be safe. – “In theory”? | -这样发现号就安全了 -“理论上” |
[26:36] | “Hopefully”? Michael, | “希望”吗 迈克 |
[26:37] | you could land anywhere in any time. | 你可能在任何时间的任何地方着陆 |
[26:40] | We are aware. | 我们很清楚 |
[26:42] | Apparently, this is what I’m meant to do. | 显然 这是我应该做的 |
[26:45] | Trust the mystery. | 相信神秘力量 |
[26:47] | Are you sure there’s no other way? | 你确定没有别的办法了吗 |
[26:49] | If there were, we would have found it. | 如果有 我们早该找到了 |
[26:51] | Commander Burnham will use the suit to open a wormhole. | 博翰中校会用护甲打开一个虫洞 |
[26:54] | Discovery will be in autopilot behind her. | 发现号将在她身后使用自动巡航 |
[26:56] | Our job is to clear a path. | 我们的工作是开道 |
[26:58] | Anything in the vicinity will be | 附近的任何东西都 |
[26:59] | either destroyed or pulled into the future with her, | 要么被摧毁要么会跟她一起被带进未来 |
[27:01] | and we cannot risk that. | 我们不能冒险 |
[27:03] | This is crazy. We have a spore drive. | 这太疯狂了 我们有孢子引擎 |
[27:05] | Sorry, lovebug, we don’t. | 对不起 小虫虫 我们没有 |
[27:07] | We need the power to charge the crystal. | 我们需要给晶体充能 |
[27:09] | It won’t be up and running again | 迈克离开很久之后 |
[27:10] | until long after Michael’s gone. | 它才能重启 |
[27:12] | Captain, the Enterprise will arrive in 57 minutes. | 舰长 企业号将在57分钟后到达 |
[27:15] | Control is only ten minutes behind them. | 管控只晚他们十分钟 |
[27:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:20] | This is what you’ve trained for. | 你们的训练有用武之地了 |
[27:22] | Eyes up for Commander Burnham. | 注意博翰中校 |
[27:29] | I wish there was more time. | 我希望有更多的时间 |
[27:35] | There isn’t. | 没有更多时间了 |
[27:38] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[27:43] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[27:50] | Thank you for the greatest moments of my life. | 感谢你们给了我生命中最美好的时刻 |
[28:01] | Thank you all. | 谢谢大家 |
[28:03] | Let’s get that crystal charged and get to work. | 让我们给晶体充能然后开始工作 |
[28:17] | You’re afraid. | 你在害怕 |
[28:21] | It’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[28:23] | Better than fine, whatever happens. | 无论发生什么 都比没事要好 |
[28:27] | – You give me too much credit. – No. | -你太抬举我了 -不 |
[28:29] | You taught me to walk tall and straight into the heart of it. | 你叫我挺直腰杆一路前行 |
[28:32] | Just like you’ll teach your crew one day | 就像有一天当你有自己的飞船之后 |
[28:34] | when you have your own ship to command. | 会教你的船员一样 |
[28:38] | Thank you for helping us. | 谢谢你对我们的帮助 |
[28:40] | You’re helping us pretty much save the entire galaxy. | 你基本帮助我们拯救了整个星系 |
[28:42] | You didn’t have to do that. You could have just… | 你不必这么做 你本可以… |
[28:45] | Stayed out of it? | 置身事外 |
[28:47] | No. | 不 |
[28:48] | My people, my planet, they’re at risk, too. | 我的人民 我的星球 他们也有危险 |
[28:51] | Can I just say that I love the way you say that? | 我能说我就喜欢你那样说吗 |
[28:54] | “My planet.” “My people.” | “我的星球” “我的人民” |
[28:55] | Look how far you’ve come. It’s beautiful, Po. | 看你进步了多少 太美妙了 波 |
[28:58] | Even this thing is bizarre and super weird, | 即使这件事很离奇也特别奇怪 |
[29:02] | but it’s beautiful. | 但它很漂亮 |
[29:09] | Pair production’s begun. | 对撞反应开始了 |
[29:10] | There’ll be enough dark energy for the crystal soon. | 晶体内很快就会有足够的暗能量 |
[29:14] | I’m gonna miss you, young lady. | 我会想你的 小姑娘 |
[29:16] | What do you mean? I’m not going anywhere. | 你什么意思 我哪里也不去 |
[29:19] | What? | 什么 |
[29:21] | No. No, you can’t stay on board, you’re the queen. | 不 你不能留在船上 你是女王 |
[29:25] | Exactly. My planet is my sister. | 正是如此 我的星球是我的姐妹 |
[29:28] | If I die, I die protecting her. | 如果我要死 也要因保护她而死 |
[29:30] | That’s the only queen I know how to be. | 这是我唯一知道的做女王的方法 |
[29:32] | Besides, what am I supposed to do… | 再说了 我该做什么 |
[29:35] | wave a hanky from my throne? | 坐在王位上挥手帕吗 |
[29:37] | We’re a team, all of us. | 我们所有人是一个团队 |
[29:40] | You’re stuck with me. | 你们跑不了了 |
[29:45] | – This is stupid. – What? | -这太愚蠢了 -什么 |
[29:47] | You flinging yourself into the future | 你想像一个带着烈士情结的星际橡皮筋 |
[29:49] | like some galactic rubber band with a martyr complex. | 把自己弹到未来吗 |
[29:52] | It doesn’t have to be like this. | 不一定要像这样的 |
[29:53] | It does have to be like this | 为了无数个你永远不会懂的原因 |
[29:54] | for a million reasons you will never understand. | 必须要这样 |
[29:56] | I understand perfectly. | 我很清楚 |
[29:58] | You’re very invested in being selfless, Michael. | 迈克 你非常坚持做一个无私的人 |
[30:00] | And I’m not the only one willing to exploit that, you know. | 我不是唯一一个喜欢利用这一点的人 |
[30:04] | You can add this up however you want. | 你可以随便怎么想 |
[30:06] | I’m getting in that suit and I’m doing what I need to do. | 我穿上护甲 做我该做的 |
[30:09] | And if we’re both still alive when this is all over, | 如果这一切结束后我们都还活着 |
[30:10] | then you can talk to me about my gaping character flaws. | 你可以跟我谈谈我性格上的大缺陷 |
[30:44] | How did you know? | 你们怎么知道的 |
[30:46] | Our katras. | 我们的卡特拉 |
[30:48] | We had tried to reach you through Starfleet. | 我们试图通过星际舰队联系你 |
[30:52] | Control took down our subspace relays. | 控制关闭了我们的子空间中继 |
[30:57] | We only have ship-to-ship. | 我们只有舰对舰中继 |
[31:00] | You’re truly leaving us, Michael. | 你真的要离开我们了 迈克 |
[31:05] | We can’t allow the data to stay. | 我们不能让数据留下来 |
[31:09] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[31:11] | Michael, you do not have to do this. | 迈克 你不必这么做 |
[31:15] | Mother, yes, I do. | 妈妈 是的 我必须这样做 |
[31:22] | I had lost everything. | 我失去了一切 |
[31:26] | I was broken… | 我被击溃了 |
[31:28] | and I was alone. | 我独自一人 |
[31:32] | You both… put me back together. | 你们把我拼凑回去 |
[31:38] | Piece by piece. | 一块一块 |
[31:41] | Even though you had a son, | 即使你们有个儿子 |
[31:43] | you took me in as your daughter. | 你们也接受我当你们的女儿 |
[31:47] | And as much as I tried to push you away, | 尽管我想把你推开 |
[31:50] | you never let me go. | 你从不放开我 |
[31:54] | And I love you for never letting me go. | 因为你不放弃我 我很爱你 |
[31:57] | And I need you both to know | 我需要你们俩知道 |
[32:00] | that what you gave me, | 你给我的一切 |
[32:04] | I will carry it everywhere I go. | 我会把它带到所有地方 |
[32:08] | And I will never let you down. | 我永远不会让你失望 |
[32:10] | Michael, we are so proud of you… | 迈克 我们为你 |
[32:13] | and your courage | 和你的勇气 |
[32:16] | and what you are about to do for everyone. | 和你即将为所有人做的感到骄傲 |
[32:22] | It is the secret wish of every parent that | 每个家长都暗中希望 |
[32:26] | our children make right the mistakes | 我们的孩子改正 |
[32:29] | we ourselves have made. | 我们自己创造的错误 |
[32:34] | I know I have not always been the ideal father. | 我知道我不是一直都不是一个理想的父亲 |
[32:39] | – Or husband, Amanda. I am… – Impossible. | -或者丈夫 阿曼达 我总是 -不可理喻 |
[32:44] | I will accept improbable. | 我可以接受性格古怪 |
[32:49] | Well, that’s big of you, Father. | 你真大度 父亲 |
[32:51] | For my failures I humbly ask both of you | 因为我的失败 我请求 |
[32:55] | for forgiveness. | 你们的原谅 |
[33:00] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[33:08] | Promise me that you’ll take care of Spock. | 向我保证你会照顾好斯波克 |
[33:11] | I will always be here for our son, always. | 我是我们儿子永远的后盾 |
[33:14] | Even as I keep my distance, | 即使在他的要求下 |
[33:17] | as he has asked. | 我与他保持距离 |
[33:20] | He loves you very deeply. | 他对你的爱非常深沉 |
[33:22] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[33:23] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[33:27] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[33:49] | Time travel is not for the faint of heart. | 心志不坚者不适合时间旅行 |
[33:52] | Every jump, I say a silent thank you | 每一次跳跃 我都默默对那位 |
[33:54] | to whatever brilliant being | 发明了多抗超材料的聪慧生物 |
[33:55] | invented polyphobic metamaterial. | 表示感谢 |
[33:58] | Without her or him, I’d be dead from radiation, | 没有她或他的发明 我早就死在 |
[34:02] | temperature fluctuations, or painful blood clots. | 过量辐射 温度波动或是痛苦的血栓中了 |
[34:05] | Humans were not meant for this. | 人类并不适合做这个 |
[34:08] | And that’s the easy part. | 这还算是容易的 |
[34:09] | Navigation, on the other hand… | 另一方面 导航… |
[34:11] | Now I really hope whoever you are, watching this someday, | 我真心希望无论你是谁 在某天看这视频 |
[34:14] | you’re not crazy enough to try a jump, | 你没有疯狂到尝试跳跃一次 |
[34:16] | but if you’re as half as stubborn as I am, | 但如果你有我的一半固执 |
[34:18] | let me tell you how to do it the right way. | 让我告诉你如何正确进行跳跃 |
[34:19] | Nav system appears right before your eyes. | 导航系统就在你眼前 |
[34:23] | All personnel, this is the captain. | 所有人员注意 我是舰长 |
[34:26] | 20 minutes until the Enterprise arrives. | 离企业号到达还有二十分钟 |
[34:28] | Captain Georgiou, report to the ready room. | 乔久舰长请到准备室 |
[34:30] | Commander Burnham, to the bridge immediately. | 博翰中校请速到舰桥 |
[34:38] | You announced that you’re leaving forever, | 你刚宣布你将与大家永别 |
[34:40] | and I wasn’t even there to sob and wail and throw myself | 而我都不在现场大哭崩溃 |
[34:43] | – at your feet. – You were a little busy. | -求你别走 -你刚才在忙呢 |
[34:50] | And our goodbye needed to be… | 我们的告别需要… |
[34:51] | Nonexistent. | 不存在的 |
[34:54] | It’s not who we are, Michael. | 我们都不是这样的 迈克 |
[34:57] | It’s not who any of us are. | 我们俩都不是这样的人 |
[35:03] | Some people are still working. | 有些人还在工作 |
[35:04] | Uh, Po is designing siege weapons, which I can’t even… | 波在设计破坏性武器 我都不能… |
[35:07] | Anyway, we’re here | 总之 我们在这里集合是因为 |
[35:09] | because we’re staying with you. | 我们要和你在一起 |
[35:11] | No. | 不行 |
[35:14] | No, I can’t let you do this. | 你们不可以这样 |
[35:15] | We’re not asking permission. | 我们没有征询你的允许 |
[35:17] | This is impossible. You have lives. | 这绝对不可以 你们都有自己的生活 |
[35:20] | You have people who love you. | 你们有爱你们的人 |
[35:23] | Families who love you. You’ll never see them again. | 有爱你们的家人 你们会永远都见不到他们 |
[35:26] | Commander, our families accepted the possibility of this moment | 中校 在我们加入星际舰队的时候 |
[35:30] | when we joined Starfleet. | 我们的家人就接受了这样的可能性 |
[35:32] | Committing to a life | 选择在群星间生活 |
[35:33] | amongst the stars is, in itself, | 这本身就是下定决心 |
[35:35] | a resolution to leave some things behind. | 将一些东西抛在身后的表现 |
[35:38] | But I don’t know what the future holds. | 但我不知道未来会是如何 |
[35:39] | Nobody does. | 没人知道 |
[35:41] | We just have now. | 我们只有现在 |
[35:43] | We are coming with you, Michael. | 我们和你一起走 迈克 |
[35:44] | Further argument would be futile. | 再争执下去是无谓的 |
[35:47] | Please accept this. | 请接受 |
[35:51] | I am sure what you are about to say will be beautiful, | 我确信你要说的话会非常动人 |
[35:55] | but it is done, Michael, and we are running out of time. | 但就这么决定了 迈克 我们快没时间了 |
[35:58] | That’s kind of a problem, actually, because the crystal | 这其实也算是问题之一 因为 |
[36:00] | isn’t charging as fast as it should be. | 晶体充能的速度没有预计那么快 |
[36:02] | I got you, Red. Lead the way. | 我来解决 红头发 带路 |
[36:07] | All personnel… | 所有人员 |
[36:10] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[36:16] | You’re not coming, are you? | 你不一起来 对吧 |
[36:22] | I wish I could say yes. | 我希望能说一起去 |
[36:27] | B-But someone has to make sure nothing like Control | 但需要有人确保类似管控的事情 |
[36:29] | ever happens again, someone inside the gray areas. | 不再发生 这个人需要在灰色地带里 |
[36:32] | In Section 31? | 在31区里吗 |
[36:35] | Otherwise we could be right back here no matter where you end up. | 否则无论你去何方我们都会再次陷入这种境地 |
[36:39] | Commander Burnham, the Enterprise will be here | 博翰中校 企业号将在 |
[36:40] | in 11 minutes. Are you on your way? | 十一分钟后到达 你在路上了吗 |
[36:42] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[37:25] | There is a battle coming, Siranna. | 战斗即将开始 瑟拉娜 |
[37:28] | I do not know if this message will reach you in time. | 我不知道你能否及时收到这条讯息 |
[37:33] | The odds are not in our favor. | 我们胜算不大 |
[37:36] | If we never see each other again, | 如果这是我们的永别 |
[37:40] | you must know, sweet sister, | 你要知道 亲爱的姐妹 |
[37:44] | how much I love you. | 我有多么爱你 |
[37:46] | I’ll never know if I made you proud. | 我不会知道我是否让你感到骄傲 |
[37:49] | I hope so. | 我希望你会 |
[37:52] | But even if I haven’t, I made myself proud. | 但即使你不会 我自己感到很骄傲 |
[37:56] | And I can, um, feel how you respect that. | 我也能感觉到你不会反对 |
[38:01] | Mom, I can feel it. | 妈 我能感觉到 |
[38:04] | I can feel I frightened you by making my own path. | 我能感觉到我自己选择道路让你感到害怕 |
[38:09] | I hope you see this one day and that you’ll forgive me. | 我希望有天你看到这个能够原谅我 |
[38:15] | I’ll keep all of you deep within me. | 我心中永远深深铭记着你们 |
[38:19] | I wish we had more time. | 我希望我们有更多时间 |
[38:20] | I wish I could tell you this in person, but… | 我希望我能亲自告诉你 但是 |
[38:24] | you’re my rock, Tazzy. | 你是我的支柱 塔西 |
[38:27] | Every test I tanked, the 28 times I wanted to quit, | 每次测试失败 我想退出的28次 |
[38:33] | and after my injury. | 在我受伤后 |
[38:35] | It only takes one person, I guess, to save another. | 原来只要一个人就能拯救另一个 |
[38:39] | – You’re my best friend… – You’re my best friend, | -你是我最好的朋友 -你是我最好的朋友 |
[38:41] | and you always could translate Mom and Dad to me | 你总能把爸妈话里的意思传达给我 |
[38:45] | and vice versa. | 反之亦然 |
[38:48] | Even though I still don’t know | 即使我依然有一半时间不知道 |
[38:51] | what Dad’s talking about half the time. | 老爸说的是什么意思 |
[38:53] | I know you think I was their favorite… | 我知道你觉得他们最喜欢我 |
[38:58] | but I’m just louder. | 但我只是更大声罢了 |
[39:01] | They love you so much. | 他们如此爱你 |
[39:04] | They would do anything for you. | 他们会为你做任何事 |
[39:11] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[39:15] | Lieutenant Detmer, put some distance between us and Xahea. | 达特曼上尉 拉开我们和扎西雅星的距离 |
[39:18] | – This is our fight, not theirs. – Yes, Captain. | -这是我们的战斗 与他们无关 -遵命 |
[39:22] | Captain, i have no confirmation Her Serene Highness | 舰长 我没有得到 |
[39:24] | has left the ship. | 公主殿下离舰的确认 |
[39:26] | We’ll have to have | 我们现在不能 |
[39:27] | that diplomatic meltdown some other time. | 出现这种外交灾难 |
[39:30] | I won’t bother asking if you’ve all committed to this decision. | 我就不多问你们是否赞同这个选择了 |
[39:37] | In that case, | 既然这样 |
[39:39] | one last bit of housekeeping before I can leave this ship. | 在我离舰前还有一点家务事要完成 |
[39:42] | Discovery is going to need a new captain. | 发现号需要一位新舰长 |
[40:13] | Serving as your captain has been | 做你们的舰长是我职业生涯中 |
[40:15] | one of the greatest honors of my career. | 最大的荣耀之一 |
[40:17] | You are exceptional officers. | 你们是出色的军官 |
[40:19] | Exceptional individuals, every single one of you. | 你们中的每一个人都很杰出 |
[40:24] | Lieutenants Detmer and Owosekun, | 达特曼和奥沃瑟坤上尉 |
[40:26] | I wouldn’t be here if you hadn’t saved my life | 如果不是你们在去小行星的途中救了我的命 |
[40:27] | on the way to that asteroid. | 我就不会站在这里 |
[40:29] | Lieutenant Nilsson, you’ve stepped up for Airiam | 尼尔森上尉 你以尊敬埃瑞安的方式 |
[40:31] | in a way that honors her. | 接替了她的职位 |
[40:33] | Lieutenants Bryce and Rhys, you’re calm under pressure. | 布莱斯和里斯上尉 你们面对压力沉着冷静 |
[40:37] | And Commander Saru, | 还有萨鲁中校 |
[40:40] | I’m gonna miss the hell out of you. | 我会十分想念你 |
[40:46] | Lieutenant Spock… | 斯波克上尉 |
[40:54] | there aren’t words. | 无法言说 |
[40:56] | Commander Nhan has requested permission to stay aboard Discovery. | 南中校申请了留在发现号上 |
[41:00] | If I can be of help, that is. | 如果我能帮上忙的话 |
[41:03] | Well– it would be our privilege to have you, Commander. | 你能来是我们的荣幸 中校 |
[41:07] | As for you… | 至于你 |
[41:11] | most people will never get a chance | 大多数人永远不会有机会 |
[41:13] | to learn what’s in their own hearts. | 了解自己的内心 |
[41:14] | If we figure it out, it’s often not what we expected, | 就算弄清楚了 往往也不是我们所期望的 |
[41:17] | or even what we would have chosen for ourselves. | 甚至不是我们会为自己选择的 |
[41:22] | I am very grateful, Commander, | 我非常感激 中校 |
[41:25] | to have been here to watch you discover your heart. | 能够在此见证你发现自己的内心 |
[41:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:31] | I know that you… I know that all of you | 我知道你…我知道你们所有人 |
[41:36] | will face your destinies with bravery and honor. | 都会勇敢光荣地面对你们的命运 |
[41:39] | Even those moments to come | 即使是在那些即将到来的 |
[41:41] | that will test the strongest among us. | 会考验我们中最强大的人的时刻 |
[41:44] | Thank you… sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[41:50] | Mr. Saru, | 萨鲁先生 |
[41:51] | you have the conn as Commander Burnham | 交给你指挥 跟随博翰中校 |
[41:52] | leads you through the wormhole. | 穿过虫洞 |
[41:54] | As to what happens after that… | 至于之后的事… |
[41:56] | I would prefer if we focus on our respective tasks for now | 我更希望大家现在关注各自的任务 |
[41:59] | and discuss the captaincy later. | 之后再讨论舰长一职的归属 |
[42:02] | There are many things to consider. | 有很多事情要考虑 |
[42:06] | Enterprise to Discovery. | 企业号呼叫发现号 |
[42:08] | Control’s fleet will be arriving | 管控的舰队将在 |
[42:09] | in four minutes, 58 seconds, Captain. | 4分58秒后到达 舰长 |
[42:11] | Thank you, Number One. | 谢谢 大副 |
[42:13] | Mr. Bryce, make sure anyone else | 布莱斯先生 确保所有 |
[42:15] | – who wants to leave is on their way. – Aye, Captain. | -希望离开的人都启程了 -是 舰长 |
[42:17] | The rest of you… | 你们其他人 |
[42:21] | back to work. | 回去工作 |
[42:25] | Captain Pike. | 派克舰长 |
[43:12] | At this rate, the crystal won’t be charged | 按照这个速度 晶体无法在利兰到达前 |
[43:14] | before Leland arrives. And you do know | 完成充能 而且你也知道 |
[43:17] | that the suit is utterly useless without the crystal, don’t you? | 没有晶体的护甲毫无用处 对吗 |
[43:20] | Preacher, choir. Why do you think I asked for help? | 白费口舌 不然我为什么要寻求帮助 |
[43:22] | Sir, sorry, I, | 长官 抱歉 我 |
[43:24] | I get a little snarky when I’m stressed. | 压力大的时候我就有些暴躁 |
[43:26] | The problem is the cage. It’s interfering with the charge. | 问题在于笼子 它在干扰充能 |
[43:28] | Yeah, but without the cage… | 但如果没有笼子 |
[43:30] | Everyone will see visions of the future | 每个人都会看到未来 |
[43:33] | and their heads will explode, I know. | 然后脑袋会爆炸 我知道 |
[43:34] | Okay, ideas. Go. | 好吧 有什么想法 说 |
[43:37] | Well, we could move the charging unit inside the cage. | 我们可以把充能装置移到笼子内 |
[43:40] | And potentially redistribute the charge | 冒着重新分配充能 |
[43:42] | to the point of instability? | 导致出现不稳定的风险 |
[43:43] | No. Next? | 不行 下一个 |
[43:45] | Well, what if we, uh, increase | 如果我们 扩大 |
[43:46] | the diameter of the cage openings? | 笼子的开口直径呢 |
[43:48] | That way, the wavelength | 这样 充能频率的波长 |
[43:49] | of the charging frequency can move through faster. | 就可以更快地通过 |
[43:52] | And that may let the effects of the crystal seep out, | 那可能会导致晶体的作用扩散出来 |
[43:54] | which is why the cage is there. | 笼子就是为了避免这种情况 |
[43:55] | Attention: final shuttles are departing. | 注意 最后一批穿梭机要出发了 |
[43:59] | Transporter power diverting | 三分钟后将传送器能量 |
[44:00] | to defense systems in three minutes. | 转移至防御系统 |
[44:03] | Okay, out, both of you. | 好了 你们俩都出去 |
[44:04] | Make sure nobody else comes in. | 确保没人进来 |
[44:06] | Wait. You’re not gonna… | 等等 你不会要… |
[44:07] | Got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意 |
[44:09] | The mission’s the mission, whatever I see. | 不管怎样 任务就是任务 |
[44:12] | Look, buck up, guys. | 振作起来 伙计们 |
[44:14] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[44:20] | Thank you, Jett. | 谢谢你 杰特 |
[44:24] | I still dislike you. | 我还是不喜欢你 |
[44:26] | Feeling’s mutual. | 彼此彼此 |
[44:38] | An undetonated photon torpedo is lodged in Enterprise’s hull! | 一枚未引爆的光子鱼雷卡在了企业号的舰体中 |
[44:46] | Mr. Bryce, open a ship-wide channel, please. | 布莱斯先生 请打开全舰频道 |
[44:49] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[44:50] | Channel open. | 频道已打开 |
[44:52] | This is Commander Saru. | 我是萨鲁中校 |
[44:54] | All crew to stations immediately. | 全体舰员立即返回岗位 |
[44:57] | Red alert. | 红色警报 |
[45:08] | Captain, we are standing by. | 舰长 我们准备好了 |
[45:10] | Leaving now, Mr. Saru. | 马上就出发 萨鲁先生 |
[45:12] | I haven’t been sure what to make of you lately, | 我最近不知道该怎么看待你 |
[45:14] | but I’m glad to have had you on our side for this. | 但我很高兴这次你能站在我们这一边 |
[45:16] | More fun to come, assuming we survive. | 如果我们能活下来 以后会更精彩 |
[45:19] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[45:21] | Glad to have you on our side, too, Mr. Tyler. | 很高兴你也站在我们这边 泰勒先生 |
[45:23] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[45:25] | Does that mean you trust me? | 也就是说你相信我 |
[45:28] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[45:28] | Because there’s something I need to do. | 因为我有件事要做 |
[45:30] | And it means leaving before any of this starts. | 需要在这一切开始前离开 |
[45:33] | Initializing. | 初始化 |
[45:36] | I’m Terran, by the way. | 顺便一说 我是人族 |
[45:38] | From your mirror universe. | 来自你们的镜像宇宙 |
[45:40] | What mirror universe? | 什么镜像宇宙 |
[45:47] | Attention, all vessels. | 全体舰艇注意 |
[45:48] | Leland’s fleet has arrived. | 利兰的舰队到了 |
[46:19] | Captain on the bridge. | 舰长到达舰桥 |
[46:20] | Nine more enemy vessels just dropped out of warp, Captain. | 刚刚又有九艘敌舰脱离曲速 舰长 |
[46:26] | We are surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[46:27] | All enemy vessels armed and ready. | 所有敌舰已整装待发 |
[46:30] | Shields up. | 升起护盾 |
[46:33] | Prepare for battle. | 准备迎战 |