时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Dr. Jurati, you can tell me if it is possible | 尤拉蒂博士 你可以告诉我是否有可能 |
[00:06] | to make a sentient android out of flesh and blood. | 创造一个有感知力且有血有肉的机器人 |
[00:08] | No one has ever been able to | 没有人能够重新开发出 |
[00:10] | redevelop the science used to create Data. | 用于创造德塔的科技 |
[00:12] | Then came Bruce Maddox. | 然后布鲁斯·麦道克斯来了 |
[00:14] | His theory was that Data’s entire code, | 他的理论是说德塔的全部代码 |
[00:16] | even his memories, could be reconstituted | 甚至他的记忆 可以从一个 |
[00:18] | from a single positronic neuron. | 单一的正电子神经元重建 |
[00:20] | He disappeared after the ban. | 禁令颁布后他失踪了 |
[00:22] | – I have to go. – Go? Where? Go how? | -我必须得去 -去哪 怎么去 |
[00:25] | You have to take me with you. And I promise you, | 你得带上我 我保证 |
[00:26] | I will more than earn my keep. | 你肯定不会后悔 |
[00:28] | You can’t do it alone. | 你不能一个人去 |
[00:29] | You need a crew. | 你需要船员 |
[00:30] | I’ve already made the call. | 我已经打过电话了 |
[00:32] | I need a ship and a pilot. | 我需要一艘星舰和一个飞行员 |
[00:34] | And I have to find Bruce Maddox. | 还有 我必须要找到布鲁斯·麦道克斯 |
[00:36] | I have a pilot for you. | 我有个飞行员 |
[00:38] | His name is Rios. | 他叫里奥斯 |
[00:40] | Chris Rios. He’s just an EMH. | 克里斯·里奥斯 他只是一个紧急医疗全息程序 |
[00:41] | “Just?” | 只是 |
[00:42] | – I’m, uh… – I know who you are. | -我是 -我知道你是谁 |
[00:44] | Deactivate EMH. | 结束紧急医疗全息程序 |
[00:46] | Raffi says you’re the best around. | 拉菲说你是这附近最棒的 |
[00:48] | I never argue with Raffi. | 我从不与拉菲争执 |
[00:50] | Huh. Wise man. | 是个聪明人 |
[00:53] | 类别 量子指纹 来源地 流云 | |
[00:54] | I found Maddox. | 我找到麦道克斯了 |
[00:56] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[00:57] | On Freecloud. And once we get there, | 在流云 到了以后 |
[00:59] | you’re on your own. I’m just hitching a ride. | 你就得靠自己了 我只想搭个车 |
[01:01] | Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[01:05] | Where did that come from? | 那是哪来的 |
[01:12] | – His ship’s breaking up. – Raffi, beam him in. | -他的飞船要解体了 -拉菲 把他传送进来 |
[01:14] | Do it. | 开始吧 |
[01:19] | Seven of Nine? | 九之七 |
[01:20] | You owe me a ship, Picard. | 你欠我一艘飞船 皮卡德 |
[02:21] | Where’s your cortical node, buddy? | 伙计 你的皮质结在哪 |
[02:24] | It’s got to be in there somewhere. | 总能找到的 |
[02:32] | Bjayzl? | 毕杰索 |
[02:39] | Seven? | 七 |
[02:44] | It’s all right. You’ll be all right. | 没事的 你会没事的 |
[02:47] | Go. | 快走 |
[02:48] | No, not without you, Icheb. | 不 我们一起走 伊赛卜 |
[02:59] | Then I’ll s– I’ll stay with you. | 那我留下陪你 |
[03:01] | N-Now, Seven. | 快走 七 |
[03:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[03:19] | I’m so sorry, | 对不起 |
[03:21] | my child. | 我的孩子 |
[03:42] | 阿尔法剑鱼星系 流云 星尘城 | |
[04:02] | What? | 什么事 |
[04:03] | Bruce Maddox. | 布鲁斯·麦道克斯 |
[04:08] | Here? | 在这吗 |
[04:09] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[04:13] | How the mighty have fallen. | 强者是如何堕落的 |
[04:15] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[04:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:28] | New plan. | 新计划 |
[04:36] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[04:38] | This is so unexpected. | 真出乎意料 |
[04:44] | You’ve looked better. | 你看起来没有过去好了 |
[04:45] | I’ve been in hiding. | 我一直在躲藏 |
[04:49] | They destroyed my lab, Bjayzl. | 他们毁了我的实验室 毕杰索 |
[04:53] | Darling, I heard. | 我听说了 亲爱的 |
[04:57] | Have some tranya. | 喝点创尼亚 |
[05:09] | They used some kind of molecular solvent | 他们用某种分子溶剂 |
[05:11] | to destroy the entire facility. | 摧毁了整个设施 |
[05:12] | There was literally nothing left. | 摧毁得一干二净 |
[05:16] | They nearly got me. | 他们差点杀了我 |
[05:18] | – I’m so sorry, Bjayzl. – For what? | -我很抱歉 毕杰索 -为什么 |
[05:22] | I don’t know how I’m ever gonna repay your loan. | 我不知道该怎么偿还你的贷款 |
[05:28] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[05:30] | Who do you think did this, Bruce? Hmm? | 你觉得是谁干的 布鲁斯 |
[05:36] | Who’s after you? | 谁在追杀你 |
[05:40] | I think it was the Tal Shiar. | 我觉得是情报局 |
[05:45] | Well, that does change things a bit. | 这确实改变形势了 |
[06:04] | Making a deal with the Tal Shiar is… | 跟情报局做交易总是 |
[06:08] | always such a pain in the ass. | 让人很不爽 |
[07:55] | Welcome to Freecloud. | 欢迎来到流云 |
[07:57] | Whether you are here for the maximum-security | 无论您是来寻求最高安全级别的 |
[07:59] | financial and information services | 金融和信息服务 |
[08:01] | or the minimal restrictions on personal liberty… | 还是最低限制级别的个人自由… |
[08:03] | Come. | 进来 |
[08:04] | Freecloud keeps your secrets. | 流云为您保守秘密 |
[08:10] | You’re well? | 你还好吗 |
[08:12] | I’m… functional. | 我 还活着 |
[08:14] | Something to drink? Tea? Glass of wine? | 要喝点什么吗 茶 葡萄酒 |
[08:17] | Bourbon. Straight up. | 波旁威士忌 不加冰 |
[08:26] | This place is… something. | 这地方还挺不错 |
[08:31] | Not my idea. | 这风格不是我的主意 |
[08:33] | But you like it enough to keep it. | 不过你还是挺喜欢的 不然就不会保留了 |
[08:41] | What the hell are you doing out here, Picard? | 你在这里干什么 皮卡德 |
[08:43] | Besides being in way over your head? | 除了给自己找麻烦之外 |
[08:45] | I’m looking for someone. | 我在找人 |
[08:48] | Does that surprise you? | 是不是让你吃了一惊 |
[08:50] | I assumed it must be some kind of misguided diplomatic mission. | 我想肯定是某种被曲解的外交任务吧 |
[08:53] | Saving the galaxy? | 拯救星系吗 |
[08:55] | There may be a bit of that, too. | 也算有一点吧 |
[08:59] | You’re going to Freecloud. | 你要去流云 |
[09:01] | You know Freecloud? | 你知道流云吗 |
[09:03] | I hate the place. | 我恨那个地方 |
[09:04] | But we–the Fenris Rangers– keep our money there. | 但芬瑞斯突击队把钱存放在那里 |
[09:07] | What little of it there is. | 只有很小的一部分 |
[09:09] | It’s a tough time on Fenris, I hear. | 我听说 芬瑞斯的日子挺艰难的 |
[09:13] | Does that make you happy? | 这样你开心了吗 |
[09:18] | I admire the Rangers’ goals, | 我很佩服突击队的目标 |
[09:21] | their courage, their tenacity, | 勇气和韧性 |
[09:24] | but… | 不过 |
[09:26] | you are taking the law into your own hands. | 你们在把法律玩弄于自己的股掌之间 |
[09:29] | What law? | 什么法律 |
[09:32] | Point taken. | 我明白了 |
[09:34] | Nevertheless, to appoint yourself | 不过 把你自己 |
[09:37] | – judge and jury… – I’m not here for a lecture. | -视作法律的化身 -我不是来听你说教的 |
[09:40] | You think of me as a vigilante, fine. | 你认为我是私法制裁者 没关系 |
[09:43] | Ranging is my job. | 突击是我的工作 |
[09:45] | It’s not saving the galaxy. | 这不是拯救星系 |
[09:46] | It’s helping people who have no one else to help them. | 而是帮助那些走投无路的人 |
[09:49] | It’s hopeless and pointless and exhausting, | 这份工作希望渺茫 毫无意义 而且让人精疲力竭 |
[09:51] | and the only thing worse… | 而比这更糟的 |
[09:54] | would be giving up. | 就是放弃 |
[10:01] | Freecloud works. You can drop me there. | 流云也行 你可以把我送到那里 |
[10:08] | Who are you looking for? | 你在找谁 |
[10:09] | Someone who has no one else to help her. | 一个走投无路的人 |
[10:13] | Someone who will likely die if I don’t. | 如果我不出手相助 她很可能会死 |
[10:28] | I’ll take another one of these. | 再给我来一杯 |
[10:40] | She’s in there with him. | 她在里面 跟他在一起 |
[10:41] | Huh? | 什么 |
[10:42] | The Ranger. She’s in the chateau with Picard. | 那个突击队员 她和皮卡德在酒庄里 |
[10:45] | What do those two have to talk about, I wonder? | 这两个人能聊些什么呢 |
[10:48] | Seems like they know each other. | 看来他们认识 |
[10:49] | No, I-I don’t think so. | 不 我不这么觉得 |
[10:51] | Not back when I knew him, anyway. | 至少在我刚认识他的时候还没有 |
[10:53] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[10:54] | she used to be Borg, like him. | 她以前是博格 和他一样 |
[10:59] | She’s that Ranger. | 她就是那个突击队员 |
[11:02] | She’s notorious. | 她可是臭名昭著 |
[11:04] | Ninety-nine or Eleven or…Mm. | 叫九十九 还是十一 |
[11:10] | She goes by Seven. | 她叫七 |
[11:11] | Seven. | 七 |
[11:13] | The ex-Borg Fenris Ranger. | 前博格芬瑞斯突击队员 |
[11:15] | I heard she’s from the Delta Quadrant. | 我听说她是从第四象限来的 |
[11:19] | Seven, the ex-Borg Fenris Ranger | 七 前博格芬瑞斯突击队员 |
[11:22] | from the Delta Quadrant. | 来自第四象限 |
[11:26] | And I somehow managed to forget | 我差一点都忘了 |
[11:27] | that Picard used to be Borg, too. | 皮卡德以前也是博格 |
[11:29] | Must have happily blocked it out. | 他肯定很高兴能够隐瞒这一点 |
[11:35] | This is some strange cargo you brought me this time, Raffi. | 你这次给我带来的货物可真够怪的 拉菲 |
[11:39] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[11:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:45] | Okay, I don’t get it. | 好了 我没明白 |
[11:47] | You replicated the flour, | 你复制了面粉 |
[11:51] | the butter, the eggs, | 黄油 鸡蛋 |
[11:53] | the sugar and the chocolate chips… | 糖 还有巧克力粉 |
[11:56] | Yes. And the baking soda. | 没错 还有小苏打 |
[11:58] | Oops. Yes, baking soda. Right. | 对 还有小苏打 |
[12:00] | And then you set them all on fire… | 然后你把这些都烧了 |
[12:03] | I do not set them on fire. | 我才不会把它们烧了 |
[12:05] | I bake them. In my oven. | 我会用烤箱烤 |
[12:08] | Ow. Still warm. | 还是温的 |
[12:11] | Now, why don’t you just replicate the cookies? | 你为什么不直接复制饼干 |
[12:14] | Because I do not like the replicator’s | 因为我不喜欢复制机做出来的 |
[12:16] | chocolate chip cookies. | 巧克力饼干 |
[12:18] | What can I say? There’s an alchemy. | 我能说什么呢 这里面是有奥秘的 |
[12:19] | Come here, Aggie. | 来 艾吉 |
[12:21] | Taste it. | 尝尝 |
[12:43] | La Sirena, this is Freecloud Orbital Control, | 美人鱼号 这里是流云轨道控制中心 |
[12:45] | confirming transfer of conn. | 正在确认转移驾驶权 |
[12:47] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[12:49] | Welcome, Captain Rios. | 欢迎 里奥斯舰长 |
[12:50] | I see your power conversion efficiency is only 91%. | 我看你的功率转换效率只有91% |
[12:53] | Remember, nobody knows their way | 记住 没人能比红波力安 |
[12:55] | around the Kaplan F17 Speed Freighter like the Red Bolian. | 更了解卡普兰F17高速货船 |
[12:59] | Care for a cuppa? Join the party | 想喝杯茶吗 那就加入 |
[13:01] | at the Freecloud Grand Hotel’s afternoon high tea. | 流云大酒店的下午茶会吧 |
[13:05] | Help! Make it go away. | 救命 让他离远点 |
[13:06] | The Freecloud Institute of Entertainment Robotics | 流云娱乐机器人研究所 |
[13:09] | is now hiring… | 正在招募 |
[13:10] | You have to punch it. | 你得打回去 |
[13:12] | – Submit your résumé today. – What? | -赶紧投简历吧 -什么 |
[13:13] | Hit it as hard as you can. | 用最大的力使劲打 |
[13:14] | – I don’t hit things. – Oh, no, he’s right, Doc. | -我不打人的 -他说得对 博士 |
[13:17] | You need to knock its head clear off. | 你得把它的头打掉 |
[13:20] | Submit your résumé… | 提交你的简历… |
[13:25] | Agnes for the knockout. | 阿格尼斯一击制胜啊 |
[13:31] | Hey, lady, you looking to get snakebit? | 女士 你渴望被蛇咬吗 |
[13:33] | Slither in to Feely’s Venom Garden | 来菲利毒液园 |
[13:35] | and pick your poison. | 挑选你心仪的蛇毒吧 |
[13:39] | I didn’t get one. | 我没有收到啊 |
[13:42] | I found him, JL. | 我找到他了 JL |
[13:45] | You found Maddox? | 你找到麦道克斯了 |
[13:46] | Yes, but… Oh, my goodness. | 对 但… 我的天 |
[13:49] | Bruce Maddox, what did you do? | 布鲁斯·麦道克斯 你做了什么 |
[13:51] | I’m on a jobs board for interfacers. | 我在对接人的招聘布告牌上 |
[13:54] | Essentially, go-betweens for hire. | 对接人实质上就是可以花钱雇的掮客 |
[13:56] | Big business for competing corporations, | 对相互竞争的企业 |
[13:58] | rival criminal gangs, thieves and their victims, | 敌对的犯罪团伙 小偷和被偷的人来说 |
[14:00] | especially on Freecloud. | 是很大的生意 尤其在流云 |
[14:04] | I just sent myself | 我刚刚给自己 |
[14:04] | an invitation to join the local ‘facers guild. | 发了加入对接人公会的邀请 |
[14:08] | Old Starfleet intel trick. | 星际舰队传统的情报手段 |
[14:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:11] | Okay. Party named Bjayzl is holding him. | 一个叫毕杰索的扣押着他 |
[14:15] | They’re looking for someone | 他们想找个人 |
[14:16] | to broker a deal with the… | 撮合个交易 对象是… |
[14:19] | Tal Shiar. | 罗慕伦情报局 |
[14:20] | Bjayzl. | 毕杰索 |
[14:23] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[14:25] | Her. | 是她 |
[14:27] | She butchers ex-Borg for parts. | 她肢解前博格个体来获取器官 |
[14:30] | She’s been high on the Rangers’ wanted list for years. | 多年来她都在突击队的必杀令上位居前列 |
[14:33] | Couldn’t we outbid the Tal Shiar? | 我们不能出个比情报局更高的价钱吗 |
[14:35] | No, not likely. | 可能性不大 |
[14:36] | If she’s prudent enough to use a ‘facer, | 如果她谨慎到要用个对接人 |
[14:37] | this is probably a pretty substantial deal. | 这很可能是很大的一笔交易 |
[14:40] | We must extract him. | 我们必须把他救出来 |
[14:42] | Uh, not with the security she’s got. | 以她的安保力量 我们没办法 |
[14:45] | Occluded payrolls show she’s got a little army | 内部的工资单显示她雇了一小群 |
[14:47] | of private contractors. | 佣兵呢 |
[14:50] | And a Beta Annari. | 再加上个贝塔-阿纳蜥 |
[14:52] | What’s a Beta Annari? | 贝塔-阿纳蜥是什么 |
[14:53] | Sentient reptiloid. | 智慧爬虫人 |
[14:54] | Nasty pieces of work. | 很残暴的种族 |
[14:56] | Without Maddox, we’ll never find Dahj’s sister. | 没有麦道克斯 我们就找不到达姬的姐姐 |
[15:00] | Options? | 有什么方案 |
[15:01] | Well, if we can’t grab him and we can’t buy him… | 如果我们既不能抢也不能花钱赎他出来… |
[15:03] | Then we’re shit out of luck, JL. | 那我们真的没什么招了 JL |
[15:04] | Not quite. | 也不完全是 |
[15:06] | We trade. | 我们可以交换 |
[15:07] | Give Bjayzl something she wants in exchange for Maddox. | 用毕杰索想要的东西来换麦道克斯 |
[15:10] | Something she’ll find irresistible. | 她无法拒绝的东西 |
[15:14] | Like what? | 什么东西 |
[15:16] | Like me. | 我 |
[15:47] | Okay, I dropped a pretty foolproof ID | 我把一个做得还挺真的你的身份 |
[15:49] | of you into the system. | 丢进了系统里 |
[15:51] | You are now a ‘facer. | 你现在就是个对接人了 |
[15:53] | Famous but not too famous. | 是个大牌又没那么大牌 |
[15:54] | Prettyfoolproof? | 做得还挺真 |
[15:56] | We’re not exactly working with a whole lot of time here. | 我们又没那么多时间 |
[15:58] | Raffi, are you serious, | 拉菲 你没开玩笑吧 |
[15:59] | sending us down there looking like this? | 把我们打扮成这样送下去 |
[16:01] | Well, ‘facers tend to dress very flamboyant, JL. | 对接人都是穿得比较炫的 JL |
[16:04] | It’s protective coloration. | 是保护性出挑 |
[16:06] | You’re playing go-between. | 你是做掮客的 |
[16:08] | You want to stand out. | 你就想要与众不同 |
[16:09] | You don’t want anyone mixing you up with the other side. | 你可不想让任何一方以为你是另一方的人 |
[16:12] | What do you think, Agnes? | 你觉得呢 艾格尼丝 |
[16:14] | I think you’re killing it. | 我觉得你很完美 |
[16:17] | But are you really a… ‘facer? | 但你真的是… 对接人吗 |
[16:20] | – No. – You’re licensed, | -不是 -你有执照 |
[16:22] | paid up on your guild dues. | 公会的会费都交了 |
[16:24] | – You have a meeting with Mr. Vup. – Mr. Vup. | -你去和瓦普先生会面 -瓦普先生 |
[16:26] | Yeah. Rios, you seriously, really need to sell this. | 里奥斯 你真的得要让人相信你 |
[16:31] | You can’t do your broody, existentialist spaceman routine. | 不能用你那套沉思的存在主义的航天人做派 |
[16:35] | Your personality needs to match your clothes. | 你的个性要和你的行头吻合 |
[16:38] | You need to show a little panache. | 你得显得有点飘飘然的 |
[16:40] | You need a feather in your hat. | 你帽子上得来根羽毛 |
[17:07] | A Temtibi Lagoon, if it’s not too much bother. | 来杯特姆蒂比潟湖特饮 如果不麻烦的话 |
[17:10] | And a game tablet. | 再来个筹码 |
[17:13] | With two umbrellas. | 放两个伞 |
[17:16] | And if you can please let Mr. Vup know that I’m here. | 麻烦你告诉瓦普先生我来了 |
[17:24] | The name is Rios. | 我叫里奥斯 |
[17:26] | Mr. Vup knows. | 瓦普先生知道 |
[17:27] | Feeling lucky, Mr. Rios? | 感觉手风顺吗 里奥斯先生 |
[17:30] | Try to stay away from the lizard. | 尽量离那蜥蜴远点 |
[17:33] | Beta Annari can smell when you’re not telling the truth. | 贝塔-阿纳蜥能闻出来你在撒谎 |
[17:36] | – Seriously? – Well, also, what you had for dinner | -真的吗 -还有你晚饭吃的什么 |
[17:38] | and the last person you had sex with. | 还有你最近和谁上过床 |
[17:40] | If they’re not the same thing. | 如果二者不是一回事的话 |
[17:42] | Because that’s not disturbing. | 这还不吓人吗 |
[17:44] | I’m Mr. Vup. | 我是瓦普先生 |
[17:46] | Of course you are. Salutations. | 当然是尊驾了 向您致敬 |
[17:49] | Please. | 这边请 |
[17:52] | Let us not waste time. | 我们不要浪费时间 |
[17:54] | Your references are sound. | 你的引荐人很可靠 |
[17:56] | Mr. Quark of Ferenginar was especially satisfied | 你替佛瑞吉纳星的夸克先生处理了 |
[17:59] | with your handling of his trouble with the Breen. | 他和布林人之间的事 他很满意 |
[18:01] | Yes, that was quite a foofaraw. | 是的 那真是有点大惊小怪了 |
[18:05] | Are you aware of the identity | 你知道这次谈判 |
[18:06] | of the other party in this negotiation? | 另一方的身份吗 |
[18:09] | Indeed. | 当然 |
[18:10] | Have you had dealings with the Tal Shiar before? | 你和罗慕伦情报局做过交易吗 |
[18:13] | To be honest, | 老实说 |
[18:15] | I’ve tried hard to stay out of their way. | 我一直避免和他们打交道 |
[18:17] | They are treacherous, violent, ruthless and subtle. | 他们奸诈 暴力 残忍而且狡猾 |
[18:22] | is rooted in their skill at deceit. | 根植于他们欺骗人的技巧 |
[18:25] | So why represent them now? | 那你为什么要代表他们 |
[18:30] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[18:33] | I’m here on behalf of another interested party. | 我代表另一个感兴趣的以防 |
[18:36] | I’ve come to offer your employer | 我是来向你的老板 |
[18:38] | alternative remuneration for Dr. Maddox. | 提议另一个关于麦道克斯的交易 |
[18:42] | Surprising. | 真是惊喜 |
[18:45] | I’m not a fan of surprises. | 我不是个喜欢惊喜的人 |
[18:48] | I’m getting that sense. | 我感觉到了 |
[18:49] | Now, what could possibly be worth reneging on a deal | 是什么值得我们违背 |
[18:52] | with the Romulan secret police? | 和罗慕伦情报局的交易呢 |
[18:54] | I can explain. | 听我解释 |
[18:55] | Maybe you aren’t aware, Mr. Rios. | 可能你不明白 里奥斯先生 |
[18:58] | We Beta Annari have 1,253 olfactory receptor genes, | 我们贝塔-阿纳蜥有1253个嗅觉受体基因 |
[19:02] | which means, among other things, | 这意味着 |
[19:05] | I can smell a lie. | 我能闻到谎言 |
[19:08] | So, Mr. Rios, | 所以 里奥斯先生 |
[19:10] | proceed with caution. | 说话小心点 |
[19:13] | – Sorry. Sorry. – What the hell? | -对不起 -搞什么鬼 |
[19:15] | Beta-blockers, anxiolytics, benzos. | β受体阻滞剂 抗焦虑药 镇静药 |
[19:17] | Delayed release. Raffi’s home cooking, honey. | 延迟释放 拉菲手工制作 |
[19:20] | – Why would you do that? – Just in case | -你为什么这么做 -以防万一 |
[19:22] | you do run into one of those hypersensitive reptiloids. | 你遇上那些高度灵敏的爬虫人 |
[19:25] | Should kick in right about when you need it. | 应该会在你正需要的时候起效 |
[19:36] | That many implants in a living specimen. | 一个活体中有这么多植入物 |
[19:39] | Impossible. | 这不可能 |
[19:42] | How do I smell? | 我闻起来如何 |
[19:46] | Truthful. | 可信 |
[19:49] | You also had some sort of smoked meat | 你早餐吃了某种熏肉 |
[19:52] | for breakfast, didn’t you? | 对吧 |
[19:54] | So many intact and functioning Borg parts | 一个样本中 |
[19:57] | in a single specimen. | 有这么多完整且功能完好的博格部件 |
[19:59] | She would be extremely valuable. | 她很有价值 |
[20:02] | If you will indulge me | 如果你允许的话 |
[20:03] | with the smallest of transporter windows. | 我需要一个很小的传送窗口 |
[20:09] | Honestly, | 说实话 |
[20:09] | Rios isn’t the one I’m really worried about here. | 我最担心的不是里奥斯 |
[20:12] | I’m more concerned with you two. | 我更担心你们俩 |
[20:15] | Oh. I thought that I looked… | 我以为我看起来 |
[20:17] | appropriately sinister. | 足够危险了 |
[20:21] | Mm. No comment. | 我就不评价了 |
[20:23] | Assuming Rios doesn’t choke or mess everything up somehow. | 假设里奥斯没搞砸 |
[20:26] | Which he will not. | 他不会的 |
[20:27] | This is a transport pattern enhancer. | 这是一个传输通道增强器 |
[20:30] | Once you get it inside their shields, it will create | 一旦你们进入他们的屏障 |
[20:32] | a stable tunnel to transport in and out of. | 它就会建立起一个稳定的传输通道 |
[20:34] | They won’t be able to differentiate it | 他们无法区分 |
[20:35] | from your implants on the scan. | 它和你体内的植入物 |
[20:37] | Um, hands, please. | 你的手拿来一下 |
[20:40] | – No offense. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 -没关系 |
[20:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:44] | Are you helping them, I mean. | 为什么帮他们 |
[20:48] | When the evacuation ended | 撤离结束 |
[20:50] | and the Neutral Zone collapsed, | 中立区崩塌后 |
[20:52] | someone needed to maintain a semblance of order. | 总有人得来维持有序的假象 |
[20:54] | I suppose at this point, it’s… become habit. | 我想那时候 这成了我的习惯 |
[20:58] | I admire what you do out there. | 我敬佩你做的那些事 |
[21:00] | With the Rangers. | 和巡逻队一起 |
[21:03] | – Push in and then pull out… – Yes. | -推进去再拉出来 -好的 |
[21:04] | I understand. Okay. | 我明白 好了 |
[21:06] | Once you get Maddox, activate the enhancer, | 你接到麦道克斯后 激活增强器 |
[21:08] | and the doc here will beam you out. | 博士会在这把你们传送出来 |
[21:10] | Wait, wait, wait. Uh, hello? Uh, just… | 等等 |
[21:12] | – Hold on a sec. – Hold that thought. | -等等 -你等会 |
[21:16] | – Can you breathe? – Yes. | -能呼吸吗 -能 |
[21:18] | What do you mean, I beam them out? | 你说我把他们传送出来是什么意思 |
[21:19] | It’s a lie. | 这是个谎言 |
[21:22] | Everybody is behaving | 每个人都表现得 |
[21:23] | as if they were somebody else. | 好像他们是其他人一样 |
[21:30] | Everyone except me. | 除了我 |
[21:33] | He’s clear. | 他没问题 |
[21:37] | And, Agnes, you’re on transporter duty. | 阿格尼斯 你负责传送器 |
[21:39] | Really? Me? Okay. | 真的吗 我 好吧 |
[21:42] | How-how hard is it, really? | 那个难吗 |
[21:45] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[21:47] | Aguardiente. | 烈酒 |
[21:51] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[21:54] | I don’t know how to not be Elnor. | 我不知道怎么表现得不像埃尔纳 |
[21:56] | Then be Elnor. | 那就当你的埃尔纳 |
[21:58] | An Elnor who never talks. | 不说话的埃尔纳 |
[22:03] | Disgusting thing. | 恶心的东西 |
[22:05] | Once they get the Borg inside them, | 一旦他们把博格部件拿出来 |
[22:07] | there is no coming back, | 就没有回头路了 |
[22:08] | no matter what they think. | 不管他们怎么想 |
[22:10] | Defiled is what you are. | 你已被玷污 |
[22:12] | Damned. Cursed. | 被憎恶 被诅咒 |
[22:13] | Quite a prize. | 真是难得 |
[22:15] | Rare to find one with so many implants | 很少能遇到有如此多植入物 |
[22:17] | still fully operational. | 还能正常运作的 |
[22:18] | She is not one of the new ones. | 她不是新的 |
[22:21] | When the Borg entered her, | 博格进入她的时候 |
[22:24] | she was a jeune fille. | 她还是个小女孩 |
[22:26] | You are going to have to dice her up to get it all out. | 你们要把她切成丁才能取出来 |
[22:31] | A little squeamish, are we? | 有点恶心 是吗 |
[22:34] | I can take my trade elsewhere. | 我可以另寻高就 |
[22:36] | No. | 不 |
[22:37] | Not squeamish. | 不恶心 |
[22:39] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[22:41] | Your work is done. | 这里不需要你了 |
[22:47] | Mind if I have another drink? | 不介意我再喝一杯吧 |
[22:48] | It’s a free planet! | 这是颗自由星 |
[22:50] | Let’s see if there’s a deal to be made. | 让我们看看能否达成交易吧 |
[22:52] | Now, that’s the kind of talk that I like. | 这是我喜欢听到的话 |
[22:55] | But one last thing. | 但最后一点 |
[22:57] | I need proof that my bounty is alive. | 我需要看到我的赏金还活着 |
[23:03] | I need to see Maddox! | 我要见麦道克斯 |
[23:13] | Gabriel Hwang located. | 找到加布里·黄 |
[23:15] | Stardust City Medical District. | 星尘市医疗区 |
[23:23] | Make sure the kid sticks to the script. | 记得让那孩子按照剧本来 |
[23:26] | And watch your back. | 小心点 |
[23:30] | Admiral Picard. | 皮卡德上将 |
[23:32] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[23:35] | You’ve got this. | 你能搞定的 |
[23:36] | This is going to be | 没有你这事会 |
[23:38] | very much harder without you. | 更加艰难了 |
[23:40] | It was almost like the old days for a minute there, huh? | 有那么几分钟让人觉得回到了过去 是吗 |
[23:45] | I… | 我 |
[23:51] | I hope you find what you came out here for. | 我希望你能达成所愿 |
[23:53] | And I sincerely wish the same for you. | 我真诚希望你也一样 |
[23:59] | Do it. | 传送吧 |
[24:11] | Don’t get lost in the crowd. | 别在人群中迷失 |
[24:12] | At Freecloud Family Planning, | 在自由云生育计划 |
[24:14] | your baby is our baby. | 你的孩子就是我们的孩子 |
[24:17] | Join our family today. | 今天就加入我们家庭吧 |
[24:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:47] | Here? | 这里 |
[25:01] | So, what, did you put a tracker in me | 你是给我植入了追踪器 |
[25:02] | or just hunt me down? | 还是直接追查到我 |
[25:06] | I still hear things. | 我还是能听到一两句消息的 |
[25:07] | Maybe I hunted you down a little. | 或许再加一点追踪技巧 |
[25:12] | You just kind of crossed my path. | 你正好与我相会了 |
[25:14] | Path to where? | 你这是要去哪 |
[25:16] | To Freecloud. | 去流云 |
[25:20] | To you. | 去你那 |
[25:23] | Gabe, | 加布里 |
[25:25] | I’m clean. | 我都放下了 |
[25:29] | I feel good. | 我感觉很好 |
[25:33] | I was not there for you. | 你需要的时候我没能陪着你 |
[25:36] | Even when I was there, I wasn’t there. | 即使人在你身边心也不在那 |
[25:38] | Especially then. | 尤其是那时候 |
[25:39] | But I’m here now, | 但我现在来了 |
[25:42] | if you’ll let me be. | 如果你能接纳我 |
[25:45] | For you | 为了你 |
[25:47] | and for my little grand…? | 还有我的小外孙 |
[25:51] | She’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[25:55] | You know, there was a time when it would’ve meant the world | 要知道 曾经听到你这样说 |
[25:57] | to me to hear you say that.Oh. | 对我来说意味着全世界 |
[25:58] | – Oh, Gabriel. Honey… – So, what, you’re… | -加布里 -所以呢 |
[26:00] | changed? | 你变了 |
[26:02] | Yeah, you’re different now. | 是吧 你现在不一样了 |
[26:03] | I’m-I’m… | 我 |
[26:04] | I’m making a start, Gabe. | 我开始尝试改变 加布里 |
[26:06] | I’m… I’m-I’m putting my life back together. | 我开始重新生活 |
[26:10] | That’s why I came all the way out here for you. | 所以我才这么远过来找你 |
[26:13] | So, um… | 所以 |
[26:15] | the attack on Mars. | 火星袭击 |
[26:17] | Tell me how it wasn’t really the synths. | 跟我说说这怎么不是合成人干的 |
[26:19] | – Honey… – Tell me about the Conclave of Eight. | -亲爱的 -跟说说说八方秘会 |
[26:21] | Tell me what was worth ignoring me and Dad | 跟我说说哪些事值得你忽略我和我爸 |
[26:24] | until we hardly recognized you. | 直到我们都不认识你了 |
[26:27] | Why you abandoned us for some crackpot, tin hat | 为什么你为了那些不切实际的 |
[26:30] | -conspiracy… – It wasn’t crackpot! | -阴谋论抛弃我们 -那不是不切实际的 |
[26:32] | That attack was not what it seemed! | 那个袭击不是看上去那样 |
[26:35] | Baby, there is a conspiracy, | 宝贝 那就是一个阴谋 |
[26:37] | and it is bigger than anybody knew. | 比任何人知道的都要严重 |
[26:39] | There were lives at stake… | 许多生命危在旦夕 |
[26:40] | Our lives, Mom. | 我们的生命 妈妈 |
[26:43] | Our lives mattered, too. | 我们的生命也重要 |
[26:44] | Just not to you. | 只不过对你来说不重要 |
[26:49] | I don’t think you understand just how much it sucked | 你应该不知道做你的孩子 |
[26:51] | to be your kid. | 多么糟糕 |
[27:00] | Pel. Baby, um… | 佩儿 亲爱的 |
[27:02] | this is my mother, Raffaela. | 这是我妈妈 拉菲 |
[27:04] | She was just passing through. | 她只是路过 |
[27:06] | I guess she had a second. | 我想她正好有点时间 |
[27:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:09] | It’s wonderful to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[27:11] | Will you be staying a while? | 你会待一会儿吗 |
[27:12] | No. Like I said, | 不 就像我说的 |
[27:14] | she’s just passing by. | 她只是路过 |
[27:20] | It’s so nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[27:25] | Good luck with the baby. | 祝生产一切顺利 |
[27:34] | Goodbye, Gabe. | 再见 加布 |
[27:36] | Bye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[27:57] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[27:58] | As I was telling your Mr. Vip… | 正如我所说 维普先生 |
[28:01] | Vup….you will not see many more | 瓦普先生 你再也不会看到 |
[28:05] | like her! | 和她一样的了 |
[28:07] | When they get assimilated as kids, | 他们还是孩子时被同化的时候 |
[28:10] | more of the hardware remains inside them. | 更多的硬件仍留在他们体内 |
[28:14] | ear, eyes, neck, | 耳朵 眼睛 脖子 |
[28:16] | chest, spine, kidneys, hips, | 胸部 脊椎 肾脏 臀部 |
[28:19] | various bones. | 各种各样的骨头 |
[28:21] | I thought it could be you. | 我觉得可能是你 |
[28:23] | “Hoped” might even be the word. | 甚至可以说 希望是你 |
[28:28] | I always knew you were impressive. | 我一直都知道你很了不起 |
[28:29] | I just never knew how impressive. | 我只是不知道有多令人印象深刻 |
[28:34] | It is good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[28:36] | Annika. | 安妮卡 |
[28:48] | It’s okay. It will be okay. | 没关系 不会有事的 |
[28:50] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[28:52] | You have to do this. | 你必须这么做 |
[28:57] | What is the nature of your psychiatric emergency? | 你怎么会有精神性的急症 |
[29:00] | Your pulse and blood pressure are significantly elevated. | 你的脉搏和血压明显升高 |
[29:02] | Be-Because you scared the hell out of me. | 因为你把我吓坏了 |
[29:03] | – I’d like to give you a sedative. – I-I don’t need a s… | -我想给你打镇静剂 -我不需要 |
[29:07] | Agnes, you copy? | 艾格尼丝 收到了吗 |
[29:08] | – Are you certain? You really… – Yes, I am certain! | -你确定吗 你真的 -我很确定 |
[29:10] | Agnes? | 艾格尼丝 |
[29:12] | Uh, yes. Hi. | 收到 你好 |
[29:14] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话 |
[29:15] | You. | 你 |
[29:17] | Not you you. N-No one. | 不是真的和你 没有人 |
[29:18] | Captain, Dr. Jurati’s experiencing… | 舰长 尤拉蒂博士正在经历 |
[29:20] | Deactivate EMH. | 关闭紧急医疗全息程序 |
[29:26] | I’m here.The operative terms are “Copy that” | 我来了 关键词是”收到” |
[29:29] | and “Go ahead.” | 和”请继续” |
[29:30] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[29:31] | We may have to abort. | 我们可能要放弃任务了 |
[29:33] | Do you have a lock on them? | 你能锁定他们吗 |
[29:35] | Uh, yes. | 可以 |
[29:37] | Um, affirmative. | 确定 |
[29:38] | It’s, uh, showing red. | 显示红色 |
[29:39] | They haven’t activated the pattern enhancer yet. | 他们还没有激活通道增强器 |
[29:41] | Let me know the instant they do. | 一旦启动就告诉我 |
[29:44] | Yes. Copy. Affirmative. | 对 收到 是 |
[29:46] | Um, whatever. | 随便了 |
[29:48] | What’s going on down there? | 下面怎么了 |
[29:50] | Are you still angry because I carved up your little friend | 你生我的气吗 因为我把你的小朋友 |
[29:53] | for parts? | 拆了取零件吗 |
[29:55] | Or is it because you trusted me? | 还是因为你信任我 |
[29:58] | Oh, you were so noble then. | 那时候你太高尚了 |
[30:01] | Save the outcast. | 拯救被遗弃的人 |
[30:03] | Rescue the forgotten. | 拯救被遗忘的人 |
[30:08] | You were so easy. | 你太容易了 |
[30:09] | Was I, Jay? | 是我吗 杰伊 |
[30:11] | Then how did I get away? | 那我是怎么逃走的 |
[30:14] | How did I escape the great Bjayzl? | 那我是怎么从伟大的毕杰索手中逃脱的 |
[30:17] | A fortune in Borg tech and… | 你失去了博格技术的 |
[30:19] | you lost it. | 那一大笔钱 |
[30:22] | You lost me. | 你失去了我 |
[30:25] | No one’s ever been worth more to you than me, | 没有人比我对你更有价值 |
[30:29] | and I slipped right through your fingers. | 而我却从你指缝中逃走 |
[30:33] | I’m the one that got away. | 我才是逃出来的那一个 |
[30:40] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[30:43] | Wrong, Jay. | 错了 杰伊 |
[30:45] | Drop your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[30:47] | Listen to her. | 听她的 |
[30:48] | Now! | 立刻 |
[30:58] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[31:01] | I was not entirely candid with you. | 我对你并不完全坦诚 |
[31:04] | Really? | 真的 |
[31:07] | Are we still pretending? | 我们还在假装吗 |
[31:08] | No, Elnor. | 不 埃尔纳 |
[31:11] | I think everyone has finally stopped. | 我觉得大家都不再假装了 |
[31:23] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[31:25] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[31:29] | Picard? | 皮卡德 |
[31:31] | Picard? | 皮卡德 |
[31:32] | The famous Admiral Picard? | 闻名遐迩的皮卡德上将 |
[31:36] | Well, it appears | 看来 |
[31:39] | you thought you were playing when you were being played, | 你以为你在耍别人的时候被人耍了 |
[31:42] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[31:44] | I take it you had no awareness | 我想你根本不知道 |
[31:46] | of Annika and my close, | 安妮卡和我之间 |
[31:48] | – personal relationship. – Shut up. | -亲密的私人关系 -闭嘴 |
[31:54] | Take Maddox and go. | 带上麦道克斯走 |
[31:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:57] | She means to kill me. | 她想杀了我 |
[31:58] | But hero to the end, | 但危急时刻也要扮演英雄 |
[32:00] | our Annika, she will first save your lives. | 我们的安妮卡 她会先救你们的命 |
[32:03] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[32:06] | You know, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[32:08] | This is not saving the galaxy. | 这不是拯救银河系 |
[32:10] | This is just settling an old score. | 这只是一个报复 |
[32:13] | You have no idea what this is. | 你不知道这是什么 |
[32:14] | Well, tell me. | 好吧 告诉我 |
[32:16] | What is it? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[32:21] | When the rescues ended, some of us | 救援结束的时候 我们中的一些人 |
[32:23] | tried to help maintain order | 试图留在被联邦遗留下来的世界里 |
[32:25] | on the worlds the Federation left behind. | 维持秩序 |
[32:28] | We were based on Fenris. | 我们的基地在芬瑞斯 |
[32:30] | One of us was a young science officer on leave | 我们其中的一个是一名来自联邦星舰科尔曼号 |
[32:32] | from the USS Coleman. | 正在休假的年轻科学官 |
[32:34] | He was out doing recon near Daimanta | 当他的飞船收到求救信号的时候 |
[32:37] | when his ship received a distress call. | 他正在戴曼塔进行重建 |
[32:40] | It turned out to be an ambush. | 结果那却是埋伏 |
[32:45] | He was the closest thing I will ever have to kin. | 他是最像我亲人的人 |
[32:48] | Like me, Icheb was a former Borg, rescued | 和我一样 伊切布也曾是博格人 |
[32:51] | and reclaimed by Voyager in the Delta Quadrant. | 在德尔塔象限被航海家号救起并收回 |
[32:53] | That’s why she wanted him. | 所以她才想要他 |
[32:55] | His parts were… | 他的零件 |
[32:59] | …good business. | 卖得很好 |
[33:01] | Bjayzl had his implants stripped out. | 毕杰索把他的植入物拆了出来 |
[33:05] | Without anesthetic. | 没有用麻醉剂 |
[33:08] | Without even the minor mercy of death. | 连死亡这点微薄的慈悲都没有 |
[33:16] | I had met her on Fenris. | 我在芬瑞斯见过她 |
[33:17] | She was posing as one of us, | 她假装成我们中的一员 |
[33:19] | as someone trying to help. | 假装成一个想帮忙的人 |
[33:24] | She knew about Icheb from me. | 她从我这里知道伊切布的事 |
[33:29] | But… murder is not justice. | 但是 谋杀不是正义 |
[33:33] | There is no solace in revenge. | 复仇并不能带来慰藉 |
[33:36] | You have had your humanity restored to you. | 你已经恢复了人性 |
[33:40] | Don’t squander it now. | 现在不要浪费了 |
[33:46] | You guys ready to go yet? | 你们准备好走了吗 |
[33:47] | Take them. | 把他们带走 |
[33:49] | Activate the pattern enhancer | 激活通道增强器 |
[33:50] | and get them the hell out of here. | 把他们弄出去 |
[33:52] | You got it. | 明白 |
[33:55] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[33:57] | I understand the impulse. | 我理解这种冲动 |
[34:00] | But you do this, you put a bounty on all of us. | 但你这么做 就是让我们成为赏金猎人的目标 |
[34:02] | I don’t give a damn. | 我一点也不在乎 |
[34:03] | But the kid and the old man, | 但是孩子和老人 |
[34:04] | they don’t stand a chance out here | 他们在被悬赏之下 |
[34:06] | with a price on their heads. | 没有一点能力反抗 |
[34:07] | Your friend has a point, Annika. | 你的朋友有道理 安妮卡 |
[34:10] | Let’s make a trade. | 我们做个交易吧 |
[34:13] | Maddox for my life. | 用我的性命来换麦道克斯 |
[34:17] | Look at the math of it, is all I’m saying. | 我只想说 好好算算这笔账 |
[34:20] | You found her once. Odds are… | 你找到她一次 可能性是 |
[34:23] | you’ll do it again. | 你还能再找到她的 |
[34:32] | Five to beam up, Doctor. | 博士 传送五人上舰 |
[34:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:41] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[34:45] | Oh, my God. Bruce. | 天哪 布鲁斯 |
[34:47] | He’s in bad shape. | 他的情况很糟 |
[34:48] | Exposure, dehydration. | 中毒 脱水 |
[34:49] | Maybe other things. Best to get him to sickbay quickly. | 也许还有其他问题 最好快把他送到医务舱 |
[34:52] | I’ll take care of him. | 我会照顾他的 |
[34:53] | Aggie. | 艾吉 |
[34:55] | Aggie. Captain Rios. | 艾吉 里奥斯舰长 |
[34:57] | Getting us the hell out of here, sir. | 带我们离开这里 长官 |
[35:04] | I’m glad of the choice you made. | 我很开心你这样选择了 |
[35:06] | It seems that a lift is the least I can offer you. | 看来载你们一程只能聊表谢意了 |
[35:10] | The Rangers already sent a corsair for me. | 突击队已经派了一艘私掠船来找我 |
[35:12] | It should be here by now. | 现在应该到了 |
[35:14] | Ah. But… | 但是 |
[35:15] | I will take two of your phasers, if that’s all right. | 如果可以的话 我要你的两把相位枪 |
[35:18] | A vigilante could always use a couple more. | 一个私法制裁者总是用得上几把枪的 |
[35:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:25] | And… | 还有 |
[35:27] | in case you ever need a vigilante. | 以防你以后需要私法制裁者的帮忙 |
[35:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:53] | After they brought you back from your time in the Collective… | 在他们把你从集合中带回来之后 |
[35:57] | do you honestly feel that you regained your humanity? | 你真的觉得你恢复了人性吗 |
[36:02] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:04] | All of it? | 所有人性吗 |
[36:09] | No. | 没有 |
[36:12] | But we’re both working on it. | 但我们都在努力 |
[36:16] | Aren’t we? | 我们不是吗 |
[36:19] | Every damn day of my life. | 每一天都在 |
[36:48] | Well. | 好吧 |
[36:50] | Frankly, I was surprised when you left. | 坦白说 你走的时候我很惊讶 |
[36:51] | I thought you’d bet on… shooting your way out. | 我以为你会 一路杀出去 |
[36:54] | I am. | 我是要这么做 |
[36:56] | How sentimental of you, then. | 那么 你真是多愁善感 |
[37:00] | Risking your… | 冒着 |
[37:02] | revenge… | 复仇失败的风险 |
[37:04] | while saving their lives. | 还要拯救他们 |
[37:07] | Almost reminds me of… | 几乎让我想起 |
[37:11] | …the Annika of old. | 以前的安妮卡 |
[37:14] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:17] | Picard still thinks there’s a place in the galaxy for mercy. | 皮卡德仍然认为银河系中尚有仁慈 |
[37:21] | I didn’t want to disillusion him. | 我不想破坏他的幻想 |
[37:25] | Somebody out here ought to have a little hope. | 总得有人抱有一点点希望 |
[37:28] | Like you used to have… | 在我夺走你的希望之前 |
[37:31] | before I took it away from you. | 你就曾抱有希望 |
[37:34] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[37:37] | You’re stalling, Jay. | 杰 你在拖延时间 |
[37:39] | Your second security wave will be here in less than five seconds. | 你的第二波安保会在5秒内到达 |
[37:43] | Annika… | 安妮卡 |
[37:47] | He was a son to me, Jay. | 我曾视他为我的儿子 杰 |
[37:50] | This is for him. | 这一枪是为了他 |
[38:16] | Massive abdominal hemorrhaging. | 腹部大量出血 |
[38:18] | Increase clotting factor by 12%. | 加量12%注射凝血因子 |
[38:21] | They really worked you over. | 他们把你揍得好狠 |
[38:26] | Dahj… is dead, | 达姬 死了 |
[38:30] | isn’t she? | 是吗 |
[38:33] | She found me. | 她找到了我 |
[38:36] | And then I lost her. | 然后我失去了她 |
[38:40] | I’m profoundly sorry. | 我深深地感到遗憾 |
[38:44] | When the Tal Shiar came for me… | 罗慕伦情报局找我的时候 |
[38:48] | blew up my lab… | 他们炸了我的实验室 |
[38:51] | I knew. | 我就知道了 |
[38:54] | Her embedded Mom AI wouldn’t have activated her | 若非她身处危险 植入的母性人工智能 |
[38:57] | unless she was in grave danger. | 是不会激活她的 |
[39:01] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[39:03] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[39:04] | I have to know… | 我要知道 |
[39:06] | Does she have a sister? | 她有姐妹吗 |
[39:10] | Yes. Soji. | 有 索吉 |
[39:14] | Soji? | 索吉 |
[39:15] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[39:23] | She’s on the Artifact. | 她在神器号上 |
[39:26] | The Artifact? | 神器号 |
[39:29] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[39:31] | Not the captured Borg cube? | 不在被俘的博格方块吗 |
[39:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:39] | S-Same reason I sent her sister to Earth. | 跟我送她姐妹去地球是同样的原因 |
[39:45] | To find the truth. | 寻找真相 |
[39:47] | The truth about what? | 什么真相 |
[39:51] | The ban. | 禁令 |
[39:54] | There are lies upon lies. | 谎言层层包裹 |
[39:57] | They’re hiding something. | 他们在隐瞒什么 |
[39:59] | Who? | 谁 |
[40:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:02] | It’s the same ones who are hunting her. | 就是那帮追杀她的人 |
[40:05] | The Romulans? | 罗慕伦人 |
[40:07] | Not just them. | 不光是他们 |
[40:10] | I think the Federation are involved. | 我觉得联邦也参与其中 |
[40:14] | That’s what I sent them to find out. | 这就是我派他们去调查的东西 |
[40:21] | Admiral, he’s barely stable. | 上将 他的状况还不稳定 |
[40:24] | He needs to rest. | 他需要休息 |
[40:25] | Understood. | 明白 |
[40:29] | I’ll leave you to it. | 这里就交给你了 |
[40:38] | The Artifact? | 神器号 |
[40:40] | That’s in Romulan space. | 那在罗慕伦人的地盘 |
[40:43] | Flying into Romulan space doubles my fee. | 飞到那里可是要收费加倍的 |
[40:49] | Okay, jefe. | 明白 老板 |
[40:51] | Old man indeed. | 的确是”老”了 |
[40:56] | So… | 所以 |
[40:59] | are we gonna talk about our stowaway? | 我们要谈谈躲在舱里那位吗 |
[41:07] | Raffi? | 拉菲 |
[41:09] | Leave me alone. | 走开 |
[41:14] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[41:28] | Aggie. | 艾吉 |
[41:33] | I thought I was dreaming. | 我还以为我在做梦呢 |
[41:35] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[41:39] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 没想到我还能见到你 |
[41:46] | Did you… | 你有没有 |
[41:48] | did you see her? | 你有没有看到她 |
[41:52] | Did you get to meet Dahj? | 你有没有见到达姬 |
[41:57] | No. | 没有 |
[42:02] | They’re perfect. | 他们完美极了 |
[42:06] | Perfectly imperfect. | 因不完美而完美 |
[42:12] | I did it, Aggie. | 我成功了 艾吉 |
[42:16] | Soong and I. | 宋和我 |
[42:20] | And you. | 还有你 |
[42:23] | Your contribution was… | 你的贡献 |
[42:27] | essential. | 功不可没 |
[42:34] | One more thing I have to atone for. | 这又是一件我要弥补的过错 |
[42:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:42] | What is the nature of your psychiatric emergency? | 你有什么精神紧急情况 |
[42:47] | Your blood pressure and cortisol levels… | 你的血压和皮质醇水平 |
[42:51] | What is the nature of your medical emergency? | 你有什么精神紧急情况 |
[42:54] | There’s a high risk of critical organ failure | 严重器官衰竭的风险很高 |
[42:55] | unless hematic microrepair treatment | 除非恢复血液微修复 |
[42:57] | – is resumed… – Deactivate EMH. | -治疗 -停用紧急医疗全息程序 |
[43:05] | Aggie. | 艾吉 |
[43:08] | I wish you knew what I know. | 你要是知道我知道的事就好了 |
[43:12] | I wish I didn’t know what I know. | 我要是不知道这件事就好了 |
[43:13] | I wish they hadn’t shown me. | 他们没有告诉我该多好 |
[43:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |