| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:23] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [00:28] | Nancy? | 南茜 |
| [00:32] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
| [00:35] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [00:57] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
| [01:02] | Hey, what’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
| [01:04] | Nothing. | 没事 |
| [01:35] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真美 |
| [01:38] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
| [01:43] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
| [02:51] | 第三章 圣诞快乐 | |
| [03:26] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
| [03:30] | Hey, Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
| [03:35] | I’ll… | 我… |
| [03:37] | see you tomorrow, okay? | 明天见 |
| [04:17] | Jesus, you scared me. | 天呐 你吓死我了 |
| [04:18] | Oh, I scared you? | 我吓到你了吗 |
| [04:20] | I know, I should have called. | 我知道 我该打个电话的 |
| [04:21] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
| [04:23] | We agreed on 10:00. | 我们说好10点的 |
| [04:24] | After the assembly, some people wanted to get something to eat. | 集会结束后 有几个人想去吃点东西 |
| [04:27] | I didn’t think it’d be a big deal. | 我没觉得有什么大不了的 |
| [04:28] | You didn’t think to call and let me know? | 你就不觉得该打电话跟我说一下吗 |
| [04:30] | With everything that’s been going on? | 现在出了那么多事 |
| [04:32] | I didn’t realize how late it was, okay? | 我没意识到已经那么晚了 |
| [04:35] | I’m sorry, Mom. What more do you want? | 对不起 妈妈 你还要我怎么样 |
| [04:37] | Hey, wait… | 等等 |
| [04:38] | Whose sweatshirt is that? | 这运动衫是谁的 |
| [04:41] | Steve’s. | 史蒂夫的 |
| [04:43] | Steve’s. | 史蒂夫的 |
| [04:45] | So is Steve your boyfriend now? | 史蒂夫是你的男朋友了吗 |
| [04:47] | What? | 什么 |
| [04:48] | No! | 不是 |
| [04:49] | It was just cold, so I borrowed his sweatshirt. | 就是太冷了 我管他借来穿 |
| [04:52] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
| [04:54] | Nancy? | 南茜 |
| [04:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [04:59] | You can talk to me. | 你可以跟我说的 |
| [05:01] | You can talk to me. Whatever happened. | 你可以告诉我的 不管发生了什么 |
| [05:04] | Nothing happened. | 没发生什么 |
| [05:09] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
| [05:12] | Nothing happened. | 没发生什么 |
| [05:16] | Can I please go? | 我能走了吗 |
| [05:44] | Will? Will? | 威尔 威尔 |
| [05:46] | Sweetheart, can you hear me? | 亲爱的 你听得到吗 |
| [05:48] | Will… | 威尔 |
| [05:50] | Please… | 求你 |
| [05:51] | Will… | 威尔 |
| [05:55] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
| [05:56] | It’s me. Just talk to me. Talk to me. | 是我 跟我说话 跟我说话 |
| [05:59] | Just say… | 说 |
| [06:01] | – Mom? – Jonathan! | -妈妈 -乔纳森 |
| [06:04] | – Come here. Come here. – Mom, what is this? | -过来 过来 -妈妈 这是干什么 |
| [06:06] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
| [06:09] | – What’s going on? – It’s Will. It’s Will, he’s… | -怎么回事 -是威尔 他… |
| [06:12] | he’s trying to talk to me. | 他想跟我说话 |
| [06:15] | – He’s trying to talk to you? – Yes, through… through the lights. | -他想跟你说话 -对 用灯 |
| [06:19] | – Mom… – I know. | -妈妈 -我知道 |
| [06:20] | I know. | 我明白 |
| [06:21] | Just… just watch. | 看着 |
| [06:24] | Will… your brother’s here. | 威尔 你哥哥来了 |
| [06:29] | Can you show him what you showed me, baby? | 你能向他展示你展示给我看的吗 亲爱的 |
| [06:33] | Please… Did you see that? | 求你 你看到了吗 |
| [06:35] | It’s the electricity, Mom. | 就是电 妈妈 |
| [06:37] | – It’s acting up. – No. | -就是出故障了 -不是 |
| [06:38] | It’s the same thing that fried the phone. | 跟电话被烧是一个原因 |
| [06:40] | No! It is not the electricity, Jonathan. | 不 不是电 乔纳森 |
| [06:43] | Something is going on here! | 这里有情况 |
| [06:45] | – Yesterday, the wall… – What? What about the wall? | -昨天 墙… -怎么 墙怎么了 |
| [06:48] | – I don’t know. I don’t know. – Mom, first the lights, | -我不知道 -妈妈 先是灯 |
| [06:49] | then the wall? | 现在又是墙了 |
| [06:50] | I just know that Will is here. | 我知道威尔就在这里 |
| [06:53] | No, Mom. | 不 妈妈 |
| [06:55] | – Maybe if I get more lamps… – No, Mom. | -如果我再找些灯来 -不行 妈妈 |
| [06:57] | You don’t need more lamps. You need to stop this, okay? | 你不需要灯了 你需要停下 |
| [07:01] | He is just lost. | 他就是迷路了 |
| [07:04] | People are looking for him, and they’re going to find him. | 大家都在找他 他们会找到他的 |
| [07:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [07:10] | – This isn’t helping. – Okay, okay. | -这样没用的 -好吧 好吧 |
| [07:12] | Okay, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 对不起 |
| [07:15] | Can you do me a favor, Mom? | 能帮我个忙吗 妈妈 |
| [07:16] | Can you just try and get some sleep? | 你能不能尽量睡会儿 |
| [07:19] | – Yeah. – Huh? Can you do that for me? | -嗯 -可以吗 |
| [07:21] | – I promise. I will. – Yeah? | -我保证 我会的 -好 |
| [07:23] | – Yeah. – I just need to sit here for a minute. | -嗯 -让我先在这儿坐会儿 |
| [07:25] | All right, I’ll go make breakfast. | 好 我去做早餐 |
| [07:27] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好 -好吧 |
| [07:44] | We just tell our parents we have AV Club after school. | 我们只要告诉爸妈放学后有视听俱乐部活动 |
| [07:46] | That’ll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood. | 这样我们有几小时时间实施幽暗密林行动 |
| [07:50] | You seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is? | 你真觉得怪胎知道威尔在哪 |
| [07:53] | – Just trust me on this, okay? – Okay. | -相信我 好吗 -好 |
| [07:55] | – Did you get the supplies? – Yeah. | -你带装备了吗 -嗯 |
| [07:57] | Binoculars… from ‘Nam. | 望远镜 越南的 |
| [07:59] | Army knife… also from ‘Nam. | 军刀 也是越南的 |
| [08:01] | Hammer, camouflage bandana… | 锤子 迷彩手帕 |
| [08:04] | and the wrist rocket. | 还有手腕火箭 |
| [08:06] | You’re gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot? | 你要拿弹弓对付魔王吗 |
| [08:08] | First of all, it’s a wrist rocket. | 首先 这叫手腕火箭 |
| [08:10] | And second of all, the Demogorgon’s not real. | 其次 魔王不是真的 |
| [08:13] | It’s made up. | 是编的 |
| [08:14] | But if there is something out there, | 但如果真有什么怪物 |
| [08:16] | I’m gonna shoot it in the eye… | 我要射中他的眼睛 |
| [08:18] | – and blind it. – Dustin, what did you get? | -射瞎他 -达斯汀 你拿了什么 |
| [08:25] | Well, alrighty. | 好吧 |
| [08:27] | So, we’ve got… | 有… |
| [08:28] | Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, | 威化饼 糖果 聪明豆 |
| [08:31] | Pringles, Nilla Wafers, apple, | 品客 饼干 苹果 |
| [08:33] | – banana, and trail mix. – Seriously? | -香蕉 还有什锦果仁 -不是吧 |
| [08:36] | We need energy for our travels. For stamina. | 我们需要能量好在旅途中维持精力 |
| [08:38] | And besides, why do we even need weapons anyway? | 再说 我们还需要什么武器啊 |
| [08:41] | – We have her. – She shut one door! | -我们有她 -她就是关上了扇门 |
| [08:43] | With her mind! | 用意念啊 |
| [08:45] | Are you kidding me? That’s insane! | 开玩笑吗 这多疯狂 |
| [08:48] | Imagine all the other cool stuff she could do. | 想象下她还能做什么其他的酷炫事 |
| [08:50] | Like… | 比如 |
| [08:52] | I bet… that she could make this fly! | 她肯定能让这个飞起来 |
| [09:00] | Okay, concentrate. Okay? | 集中注意 好吗 |
| [09:04] | Okay, one more time. | 好吧 再来一次 |
| [09:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [09:08] | Use your powers, okay? | 用你的超能力 好吗 |
| [09:12] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
| [09:13] | – She’s not a dog! – Boys! | -她不是狗 -孩子们 |
| [09:15] | Time for school! | 上学了 |
| [09:19] | Just stay down here. | 待在这里 |
| [09:20] | Don’t make any noise, and don’t leave. | 别出声 别走 |
| [09:22] | If you get hungry, eat Dustin’s snacks, okay? | 如果你饿了 就吃达斯汀的零食 好吗 |
| [09:25] | – Michael! – Coming! | -迈克尔 -来啦 |
| [09:27] | You know those power lines? | 你知道电力线吗 |
| [09:29] | – Power lines? – Yeah. | -电力线 -嗯 |
| [09:30] | The ones behind my house? | 就是我家后面的那种 |
| [09:32] | Yes. | 嗯 |
| [09:33] | Meet us there, after school. | 放学后在那里跟我们碰面 |
| [09:35] | After school? | 放学后 |
| [09:36] | Yeah, 3:15. | 对 3点15分 |
| [09:46] | When the numbers read three- one- five, meet us there. | 等数字变成315 就来找我们 |
| [09:49] | 315 “Three-one-five.” | |
| [09:51] | 315 Three-one-five. | |
| [10:23] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah! | -一切都好吧 -嗯 |
| [10:25] | Yeah, totally. | 好得很 |
| [10:27] | I just… | 我就是… |
| [10:30] | I feel like everyone’s… staring at me. | 觉得好像大家都在盯着我 |
| [10:33] | Oh, I didn’t… I didn’t tell anyone. | 我没告诉任何人 |
| [10:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [10:36] | I know. Of course not. | 我知道 当然了 |
| [10:39] | But what about, like, Tommy, and Carol and them? | 那汤米和卡洛呢 |
| [10:41] | You’re being paranoid. | 你这是疑神疑鬼 |
| [10:43] | – I’m sorry. – No. No, it’s cute. | -对不起 -不 很可爱的 |
| [10:50] | I had a good time. | 我很开心的 |
| [10:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [10:55] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
| [11:27] | Hey, Ally. Where’s Barb? | 艾莉 芭比呢 |
| [11:29] | Um, shouldn’t you know? | 这不该问你吗 |
| [11:31] | You haven’t seen her anywhere… at all? | 你完全没见着她吗 |
| [11:39] | There she is. Emerald City. | 到了 翡翠城 |
| [11:42] | I heard they make space weapons in there. | 听说他们在里面造太空武器 |
| [11:44] | Space weapons? | 太空武器 |
| [11:45] | Yeah. You know, like, Reagan’s Star Wars. | 对 里根的星战嘛 |
| [11:47] | I guess we’re gonna blow the Ruskies to smithereens. | 我们大概是要把苏联人炸成渣渣 |
| [11:51] | Hey, can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
| [11:53] | Uh, yeah. We’re here for a tour. | 嗯 我们要进去看看 |
| [11:55] | Oh, we don’t give tours. | 我们这儿不能随便看 |
| [11:57] | Okay… A quick look around. | 好吧 就进去看一圈 |
| [12:00] | You have to get clearance for that. You can contact, uh… | 你需要权限的 你可以联络 |
| [12:02] | Rick Schaeffer at the Department of Energy. | 能源部的里克·谢弗 |
| [12:04] | Maybe you seen it on TV. We got a local kid that’s missing. | 你可能看到电视播了 有个本地的孩子失踪了 |
| [12:06] | We have reason to believe he might have snuck in here. | 我们有原因认为他可能是溜进去了 |
| [12:08] | Like I said, you have to speak to Mr. Schaeffer. | 我说了 你得去找谢弗先生 |
| [12:13] | – What’s your name? – Patrick. | -你叫什么 -帕特里克 |
| [12:15] | Patrick, I got a panicked mayor, | 帕特里克 我们镇长惊慌不已 |
| [12:16] | and I got reporters breathing down my neck | 记者对我步步紧逼 |
| [12:18] | and I got a very upset mother. | 他妈妈简直要崩溃了 |
| [12:21] | Now, I know the kid’s not in there, | 我知道孩子不在里面 |
| [12:24] | but I gotta check off this box. | 但我总得查一下 |
| [12:27] | Patrick, would you do me a favor? | 帕特里克 能帮个忙吗 |
| [12:30] | Would you speak to your boss and see what you can swing for us? | 去找你老板 看看能不能给我们安排一下 |
| [12:35] | I’d really appreciate it. | 我会非常感激的 |
| [12:37] | I’m talking ten minutes, tops. | 最多就10分钟 |
| [13:49] | …was occupying a large part of Lebanon. | …占据了黎巴嫩的一大部分地区 |
| [13:52] | Today, Syria has become a home for… | 今天 叙利亚成了… |
| [13:57] | I have the power! | 我有能力 |
| [13:59] | …gift that will last forever. | …一件恒久的礼物 |
| [14:02] | From the Harmony Treasures’ collection… | 来自和谐珍宝收藏… |
| [16:36] | – Joyce… – Just ring me up, Donald. | -乔伊 -给我记上 唐纳德 |
| [16:39] | And you think this missing boy may have crawled through there? | 你觉得这个失踪的孩子从这里爬了进来吗 |
| [16:43] | Well, that was the idea. | 是这么想的 |
| [16:45] | Yeah, I just don’t see how that’d be possible. | 我觉得这不可能 |
| [16:47] | We’ve got over 100 cameras. | 我们有一百多个摄像头 |
| [16:49] | Every square inch covered, plus all my guys. | 每一寸土地都能拍到 再加上我的人手 |
| [16:53] | No one breaks in here. | 没人能闯进来 |
| [16:54] | Certainly not some kid. | 孩子更不可能 |
| [16:56] | Those cameras, you keep the tapes? | 这些摄像头的录像都保存着吗 |
| [17:04] | If you don’t mind me asking, what do you guys do in here? | 如果不介意我问 你们这里干什么的 |
| [17:06] | You’re asking the wrong guy. | 你问错人了 |
| [17:08] | Staying one step ahead of the Russians? | 想赶超苏联人吗 |
| [17:10] | I expect. Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
| [17:12] | – Who’s in charge here? – That’d be Dr. Brenner. | -这里谁管事 -布伦纳博士 |
| [17:15] | And he builds the space lasers? | 他建太空激光枪吗 |
| [17:17] | – Space lasers? – Ignore him. | -太空激光枪 -别理他 |
| [17:21] | This is the night of the 6th and 7th we’re seeing here? | 这是6日和7日的晚上吗 |
| [17:24] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
| [17:37] | Is that it? | 就这些吗 |
| [17:39] | Like I said, we would have seen him. | 我说了 如果有我们会看到他的 |
| [17:44] | The night of the 7th, we had a search party out for Will. | 7日晚上 我们组织了搜索队找威尔 |
| [17:47] | You remember anything about that night? | 记得那晚是怎么样的吗 |
| [17:48] | Mmm, not much to remember. Called it off. | 也没发生什么 我们最后取消了 |
| [17:51] | – ‘Cause of the storm. – Yeah, a lot of rain that night. | -因为暴雨 -对啊 那晚下得很大 |
| [17:53] | You see any rain on that tape? | 录像看起来像下着雨吗 |
| [17:57] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
| [17:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [18:03] | But they’re lying. | 但他们在撒谎 |
| [20:46] | That’s why science doesn’t make any damn sense to me. | 所以说我觉得科学就是扯淡 |
| [20:48] | No, I swear. Look at this. It’s totally frostbite. | 不 我发誓 看啊 绝对是冻伤 |
| [20:51] | Oh, thanks, man. It’s a heated pool. | 谢了 伙计 泳池都加热了 |
| [20:54] | Well, if it’s not frostbite, then what is it? | 如果不是冻伤 那是什么 |
| [20:56] | Ugh, I don’t care what it is, it’s disgusting! | 我才不管是什么呢 真恶心 |
| [20:58] | Get it off the table. We’re eating here. | 把脚拿下桌子 我们吃饭呢 |
| [21:02] | Hey, Tommy. | 汤米 |
| [21:04] | When you left, did you see Barb? | 你走时 看到芭比了吗 |
| [21:06] | – What? – Barbara. | -什么 -芭芭拉 |
| [21:08] | She’s not here today. | 她今天没来 |
| [21:10] | I seriously have no idea who you’re talking about. | 我真的不知道你说的是谁 |
| [21:13] | Come on, don’t be an ass, man. Did you… | 得了 别犯浑 你… |
| [21:15] | Did you see her leave last night or not? | 你昨晚看没看到她离开 |
| [21:18] | No, she was gone when we left. | 没有 我们走时她已经不在了 |
| [21:21] | Probably couldn’t stand listening to all that moaning. | 或许是受不了听人叫唤 |
| [21:26] | Oh, Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
| [21:27] | – Oh, Steve! Oh, Steve! – Oh, Steve… | -史蒂夫 史蒂夫 -史蒂夫 |
| [21:31] | – Oh, Steve! – Okay, chill. | -史蒂夫 -行了 |
| [21:35] | Listen… I’m sure she’s fine. She’s probably just… | 听着 她肯定没事的 她大概就是… |
| [21:39] | she’s probably just, like, skipping or something. | 她大概就是翘课了 |
| [21:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [21:43] | Yeah, probably. | 大概吧 |
| [22:02] | – How about this one? – Too big for the sling. | -这个呢 -太大了 弹弓装不下 |
| [22:06] | So, do you think Eleven was born with her powers, like the X- Men, | 你觉得十一的超能力是像X战警那样是天生的 |
| [22:09] | or do you think she acquired them, like… like Green Lantern? | 还是后天获得的 像绿灯侠那样 |
| [22:13] | She’s not a superhero. She’s a weirdo. | 她不是超级英雄 她就是个怪胎 |
| [22:16] | Why does that matter? The X- Men are weirdos. | 那又如何 X战警也是怪胎 |
| [22:18] | If you love her so much, why don’t you marry her? | 如果你那么爱她 干吗不娶她 |
| [22:21] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
| [22:22] | – Mike, seriously? – What? | -迈克 不是吧 -怎么了 |
| [22:24] | You look at her all, like… | 你看她那眼神 |
| [22:26] | “Hi, El! El! El! El! | “一一 一一 一一 |
| [22:28] | I love you so much! | 我好爱你 |
| [22:30] | – Would you marry me?” – Shut up, Lucas. | -你能嫁给我吗” -闭嘴啦 卢卡斯 |
| [22:32] | Yeah, shut up, Lucas. | 是啊 闭嘴 卢卡斯 |
| [22:34] | What are you losers doing back here? | 你们这群废物在这儿干什么 |
| [22:36] | Probably looking for their missing friend. | 大概是找他们失踪的朋友吧 |
| [22:38] | That’s not funny. It’s serious. He’s in danger. | 这不好笑 这事很严肃的 他有危险 |
| [22:41] | I hate to break it to you, Toothless, but he’s not in danger. | 真不想戳破 没牙仔 他没危险了 |
| [22:44] | He’s dead. That’s what my dad says. | 他已经死了 我爸就这么说的 |
| [22:47] | He said he was probably killed by some other queer. | 他说他大概是被其他基佬杀了 |
| [22:50] | Come on. Just ignore them. | 走吧 别理他们 |
| [22:56] | Watch where you’re going, Frogface. | 看着路 青蛙脸 |
| [23:01] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
| [23:10] | How about this one? | 这个怎么样 |
| [23:14] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -嗯 -好吧 |
| [23:15] | Yeah, this is it. | 就它了 |
| [23:17] | Oh, yeah. | 太棒了 |
| [23:18] | Yeah, this is the monster killer! | 这块能杀怪 |
| [24:34] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
| [24:39] | I brought you a casserole. | 我给你带了砂锅菜来 |
| [24:41] | Thank you, uh… | 谢谢你 |
| [24:44] | Uh, you wanna… come in? | 你要进来吗 |
| [25:03] | Hey, Marissa. How you doin’? | 玛丽莎 你好吗 |
| [25:07] | You have a lot of nerve showing up here. | 你还敢来这儿 |
| [25:10] | What? | 什么 |
| [25:11] | You could have at least called, said, | 你至少可以打个电话 |
| [25:13] | “Marissa! Hey, it’s not gonna work out. | “玛丽莎 我们没戏的 |
| [25:15] | Sorry I wasted your time. I’m a dick.” | 抱歉浪费了你的时间 我是个混蛋” |
| [25:19] | Yep. | 是啊 |
| [25:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [25:25] | Maybe we could go out again next week? | 或许我们下周可以再出去一次 |
| [25:33] | Newspapers? You guys got newspapers around here? | 报纸 你们这儿有报纸吗 |
| [25:36] | We have the New York Times, the Post, all the big ones. | 我们有《纽约时报》《邮报》 所有大报纸 |
| [25:39] | Organized by year and topic. | 按年份和话题整理的 |
| [25:40] | You can find the corresponding microfiche in the reading room. | 阅读室里有对应的微缩平片 |
| [25:43] | Okay, we’re looking for | 好的 我们想找 |
| [25:44] | anything on the Hawkins National Laboratory. | 霍金斯国家实验室的全部报道 |
| [25:46] | Well, shouldn’t you be looking for that missing kid? | 你不是该去找那个失踪的孩子吗 |
| [25:48] | Yeah. We are. | 我们就是在找 |
| [25:51] | Uh, so, why don’t you start with the Times, | 你先翻《时报》 |
| [25:53] | and we’ll check out the Post. | 我们找《邮报》吧 |
| [26:04] | The librarian? | 图书管理员也不放过啊 |
| [26:50] | Will always loved Christmas, you know. | 威尔一向喜欢圣诞节 |
| [26:53] | So I thought if I… I put the lights up… | 我就想 如果我把灯都挂上 |
| [26:56] | I don’t know, he… | 我不知道 他… |
| [26:58] | I’d feel like he was home somehow. | 这样我会觉得他还在家 |
| [26:59] | It’s silly, I know. | 我知道这很傻 |
| [27:01] | No. No, it’s not silly. | 不不 这不傻 |
| [27:04] | How is Jonathan holding up? | 乔纳森还好吗 |
| [27:07] | You know, he’s good at taking care of himself. | 他很擅长照顾自己 |
| [27:09] | He always has been, you know? | 他一向如此 |
| [27:11] | I… | 我… |
| [27:13] | I mean, he thinks I’m losing my mind, but… | 他觉得我是要疯了 但… |
| [27:18] | Is something the matter? | 出什么事了吗 |
| [27:20] | Uh, no. No, I just… | 没有 我… |
| [27:22] | We’re having electrical problems. | 我们有点电力故障 |
| [27:25] | Joyce. | 乔伊 |
| [27:26] | I want you to know something. | 我想告诉你 |
| [27:28] | If you need anything, anything at all… | 如果你需要什么 任何事 |
| [27:31] | Ted and I are here for you. | 我和泰德都会帮你 |
| [27:33] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
| [27:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [27:38] | How… how’s Mike dealing with this? | 迈克怎么样了 |
| [27:40] | Is he, uh, okay? | 他还好吗 |
| [27:41] | Mike? Uh… I don’t know. | 迈克 我不知道 |
| [27:45] | He skipped school yesterday. | 他昨天没去上学 |
| [27:47] | He’s never done anything like that before. | 他以前从没这样过 |
| [28:29] | Let me throw in that casserole, okay? | 我把砂锅菜给你腾出来 |
| [28:33] | Oh, where’s Holly? | 霍莉哪去了 |
| [28:50] | She shouldn’t be here. | 她不该进来的 |
| [28:51] | Oh, I’m sorry. She’s quite the explorer these days. | 抱歉 她现在特喜欢到处探索 |
| [28:55] | – Wait, did you see something? – Yeah. | -等等 你看到什么了吗 -嗯 |
| [28:58] | What did… what did you see? Tell me. | 你看到什么了 告诉我 |
| [28:59] | – What did you see? What… – Joyce… Joyce! | -你看到什么了 -乔伊 |
| [29:01] | Listen… Karen, thank you for the casserole, | 听着 凯伦 多谢你的砂锅菜 |
| [29:05] | but I need you to leave. | 但我需要你离开 |
| [29:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
| [29:10] | Come on, come on, come on… | 接啊 接啊 |
| [29:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [29:16] | Hi, uh, Ms. Holland, it’s Nancy. | 霍兰德太太 我是南茜 |
| [29:18] | Oh, Nancy, how are you? | 南茜 你好吗 |
| [29:20] | Good. I’m good. | 很好 我很好 |
| [29:21] | Um, I was just wondering, uh, is Barb there? | 我想问下 芭比在吗 |
| [29:24] | No, she hasn’t come home yet. | 不在 她还没回来呢 |
| [29:27] | But she did come home, right? After the vigil? | 但她昨晚守夜之后回过家吧 |
| [29:30] | No, she said she was staying with you last night. | 没有 她说昨晚要住你家的 |
| [29:34] | Right, yes. She did, sorry. | 是啊 没错 抱歉 |
| [29:37] | I meant, did she come home this morning? | 我是问 她今早回家了吗 |
| [29:40] | I think she left some textbooks | 她好像落下了几本教材 |
| [29:41] | and she was gonna go pick them up. | 她说要回去取的 |
| [29:44] | Oh, um, no, I haven’t seen her. | 没有 我没见过她 |
| [29:47] | Do… Do you know what? I just remembered… she’s at the library. | 那个 我想起来了 她在图书馆呢 |
| [29:51] | Nancy, will you please have her call me as soon as you find her? | 南茜 你找到她后叫她马上打给我好吗 |
| [29:54] | Yeah. Yeah, I will. | 嗯 当然 |
| [29:57] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
| [30:12] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
| [30:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
| [30:15] | Nicole here was, uh, telling us about your work. | 妮可跟我们讲了你的作品 |
| [30:17] | – We’ve heard great things. – Yeah, sounds cool. | -听说很不错 -是啊 好酷啊 |
| [30:19] | And we’d just love to take a look. | 我们想看看 |
| [30:20] | You know, as… connoisseurs of art. | 作为艺术鉴赏家 |
| [30:24] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
| [30:25] | Oh, no? | 不知道吗 |
| [30:27] | Please, give me my bag. No, just… | 把我的包还给我 别… |
| [30:29] | Man, he is totally trembling. | 他都发抖了 |
| [30:30] | He must really have something to hide. | 肯定有什么想隐瞒的 |
| [30:32] | Here we go. | 看看吧 |
| [30:35] | Here we go. | 拿到了 |
| [30:37] | – Oh, man. – Let me see. | -天呐 -我看看 |
| [30:41] | Dude. | 伙计 |
| [30:42] | Yeah, this isn’t creepy at all. | 一点都不让人感到发毛 |
| [30:44] | – I was looking for my brother. – No. | -我是在找我弟弟 -不 |
| [30:46] | No, this is called stalking. | 不 这叫跟踪 |
| [30:49] | – What’s going on? – Here’s the starring lady. | -怎么了 -女主角来了 |
| [30:52] | What? | 什么 |
| [30:53] | This creep was spying on us last night. | 这变态昨晚偷看我们 |
| [30:56] | He was probably gonna save this one for later. | 这张大概是打算回头慢慢品味的 |
| [31:04] | See, you can tell that he knows it was wrong, but… | 瞧 可以看出来 他知道这么做不对 |
| [31:08] | Man, that’s the thing about perverts… | 但变态就是这样 |
| [31:11] | It’s hardwired into ’em. | 他们天生是如此 |
| [31:11] | You know, they just can’t help themselves. | 他们控制不了自己 |
| [31:18] | So… | 那么 |
| [31:20] | we’ll just have to take away his toy. | 我们只能拿走他的玩具了 |
| [31:22] | – Steve… – No, please, not the camera. | -史蒂夫 -不 别 别拿我照相机 |
| [31:23] | No, no, wait, wait… Tommy, Tommy. | 不不 等等 汤米 |
| [31:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
| [31:30] | Here you go, man. | 给你 伙计 |
| [31:36] | Come on, let’s go. The game’s about to start. | 走吧 比赛要开始了 |
| [31:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
| [31:59] | Hey, Nance! | 南茜 |
| [32:01] | Come on. | 走吧 |
| [32:29] | 315 Three-one-five. | |
| [32:31] | 315 Three-one-five. | |
| [32:33] | 315 Three-one-five. | |
| [33:41] | No! No! | 不 不 |
| [33:44] | Papa! Papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
| [33:46] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
| [33:48] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
| [33:49] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
| [33:55] | No! | 不要 |
| [34:47] | Incredible. | 不可思议 |
| [35:42] | El! | 一一 |
| [35:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [35:49] | Hop on. We only have a few hours. | 上来 我们只有几小时 |
| [36:02] | So, I told Mr. Mundy… | 我跟蒙蒂老师说 |
| [36:05] | “The solution of ten plus Y equals… | “10加Y等于 |
| [36:08] | blow me.” | 舔我啊” |
| [36:10] | Bull, if you did that, you’d be in detention right now. | 胡扯 你真那么做了 这会儿就留堂了 |
| [36:12] | Saturday. | 周六 |
| [36:13] | I bet Mr. Mundy’s still a virgin. | 蒙蒂老师肯定还是处呢 |
| [36:15] | Oh, he’s so a virgin! | 他肯定是处 |
| [36:17] | Maybe you should blow him, Carol. Help your grades a bit. | 或许你该舔他 卡洛 说不定能分高点 |
| [36:21] | Whoa, Nance, where you going? | 南茜 你去哪 |
| [36:23] | I totally forgot. | 我忘记了 |
| [36:25] | I told my mom I would, um… | 我答应妈妈 |
| [36:27] | I would do something with her. | 会跟她做件事的 |
| [36:28] | Well, what do you mean? The game’s about to start. | 什么意思 比赛就要开始了 |
| [36:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [36:35] | What the hell’s wrong with her? | 她是怎么了 |
| [36:36] | Maybe she freaked out when you went all psycho on the psycho. | 或许她看你对那个疯子发疯时吓到了 |
| [36:38] | Oh, give me a break. | 少来了 |
| [36:40] | What’d you expect, dating Miss Perfect? | 你指望跟这种完美小姐约会能怎么样 |
| [36:49] | Why did they hurt you? | 他们为什么伤害你 |
| [36:51] | What? | 什么 |
| [36:55] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
| [36:57] | I just fell at recess. | 我就是课间时摔倒了 |
| [37:00] | – Mike… – Yeah? | -迈克 -怎么 |
| [37:02] | Friends tell the truth. | 朋友要说真话 |
| [37:07] | I was tripped by this mouth breather, Troy, okay? | 我被一个白痴 特洛伊 绊倒了 |
| [37:10] | Mouth breather? | 白痴 |
| [37:11] | Yeah, you know… | 嗯 就是… |
| [37:13] | a dumb person. | 蠢蛋 |
| [37:15] | A knucklehead. | 二货 |
| [37:16] | Knucklehead? | 二货 |
| [37:18] | I don’t know why I just didn’t tell you. | 我不知道我为什么没直说 |
| [37:20] | Everyone at school knows. | 学校里人人都知道 |
| [37:22] | I just didn’t want you to think I was such a wastoid, you know? | 我就是不希望你觉得我没用 |
| [37:25] | – Mike… – Yeah? | -迈克 -怎么 |
| [37:27] | I understand. | 我理解的 |
| [37:31] | Okay, cool. | 好吧 |
| [37:33] | Cool. | 好 |
| [37:56] | Barb? | 芭比 |
| [37:59] | Barb! | 芭比 |
| [38:19] | Barb? | 芭比 |
| [38:31] | Barb? | 芭比 |
| [38:50] | Barb? | 芭比 |
| [40:06] | Will… are you here? | 威尔 你在吗 |
| [40:13] | Okay, good, good, good, good. | 好 好好好 |
| [40:16] | Are you… | 你… |
| [40:17] | Um, blink once for yes, twice for no. | 闪一次是”是” 闪两次是”否” |
| [40:21] | Can you do that for me, sweetie? | 可以吗 亲爱的 |
| [40:23] | Can you do… | 你能… |
| [40:27] | Oh, good boy. Good boy. | 很好 好孩子 |
| [40:31] | Baby, I need to know… | 亲爱的 我得知道 |
| [40:35] | Are you alive? | 你还活着吗 |
| [40:44] | Are you safe? | 你安全吗 |
| [40:56] | I need to know where to find you, honey. Where… where are you? | 我需要知道怎么找到你 亲爱的 你在哪 |
| [41:00] | Can you… can you tell me where you are? | 你能告诉我你在哪吗 |
| [41:03] | Can you… | 你… |
| [41:06] | Please, baby. I need to find you. Tell me what to do. | 求你 宝贝 我得找到你 告诉我该怎么办 |
| [41:12] | Please just… | 求你 |
| [41:17] | Will… | 威尔 |
| [41:45] | You’re home early! How was the game? | 你提早回来了 比赛怎么样 |
| [41:50] | Nancy? What’s the matter? | 南茜 怎么了 |
| [41:53] | It’s Barb. | 是芭比 |
| [41:55] | I think… | 我觉得… |
| [41:57] | something happened. | 她出事了 |
| [42:00] | Something terrible. | 出大事了 |
| [42:04] | I don’t know, Chief. | 我不知道 局长 |
| [42:06] | What don’t you know? | 你不知道什么 |
| [42:07] | This lady, Terry Ives, sounds like a real nut to me. | 这女人 泰芮·艾芙斯 好像真的是疯子 |
| [42:10] | Her kid was taken for LSD mind control experiments? | 她的孩子被带走做迷幻剂精神控制实验了 |
| [42:15] | She’s been discredited. | 她名誉扫地 |
| [42:16] | Claim was thrown out… | 指控被撤销了 |
| [42:17] | Okay, forget about her. | 好吧 别管她了 |
| [42:19] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
| [42:20] | – Dr. Martin Brenner. – Who? | -马丁·布伦纳博士 -谁 |
| [42:23] | Brenner. | 布伦纳 |
| [42:24] | He runs Hawkins Lab. | 他负责霍金斯实验室 |
| [42:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [42:29] | You don’t find that interesting? | 你不觉得有意思吗 |
| [42:31] | Not really. | 不 |
| [42:33] | He was involved in some hippie crap back in the day, so what? | 他当年参与了什么嬉皮破玩意 那又如何 |
| [42:35] | No, this isn’t hippie crap. This is CIA- sanctioned research. | 不 这不是嬉皮破玩意 是中情局批准的研究 |
| [42:40] | Doesn’t mean he had anything to do with our kid. | 不代表他跟我们那孩子有什么关系 |
| [42:42] | Come on. Look at that. Hospital gowns. All of ’em. | 得了 看啊 他们都穿着病服 |
| [42:45] | Now, that piece of fabric that the teacher found by the pipe. | 那老师在管道边发现的布料 |
| [42:47] | That sure looked like a hospital gown to me, huh? | 我觉得看上去很像病服的布料 |
| [42:49] | – Am I wrong? – I don’t know, Chief. | -我说错了吗 -我不知道 局长 |
| [42:52] | Come on, man. | 得了 |
| [42:54] | Work with me here. | 配合一下啊 |
| [42:56] | I’m not saying that there’s some grand conspiracy. | 我不是说这里有什么大阴谋 |
| [42:58] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
| [43:04] | I’m saying maybe something happened. | 我只是说 或许真出了什么事 |
| [43:07] | Maybe Will was in the wrong place at the wrong time | 或许威尔在错误的时候出现在了错误的地点 |
| [43:11] | and he saw something that he shouldn’t have. | 他看到了不该看到的东西 |
| [43:14] | – It’s a reach. – It’s a start. | -这太牵强 -是个起点 |
| [43:17] | Hey, Powell, is the chief with you? | 鲍威尔 局长在吗 |
| [43:20] | Hopper here. What do you got? | 我是霍普 什么情况 |
| [44:05] | Here. | 这儿 |
| [44:06] | Yeah, this is where Will lives. | 对 威尔住这儿 |
| [44:09] | Hiding. | 躲藏 |
| [44:10] | No, no, this is where he lives. | 不不 他住这儿 |
| [44:13] | He’s missing from here. Understand? | 他失踪了 不在这儿 懂吗 |
| [44:18] | – What are we doing here? – She said he’s hiding here. | -我们来这儿干什么 -她说他藏在这里 |
| [44:22] | No! | 才不是 |
| [44:22] | I swear, if we walked all the way out here for nothing… | 我发誓 如果我们那么远都白走了 |
| [44:25] | That’s exactly what we did. | 我们就是白走了 |
| [44:27] | I told you she didn’t know what the hell she was talking about! | 我早说她根本什么都不知道 |
| [44:31] | Why did you bring us here? | 你为什么带我们来这儿 |
| [44:33] | Mike, don’t waste your time with her. | 迈克 别跟她浪费时间了 |
| [44:35] | What do you want to do then? | 那你想怎么做 |
| [44:36] | Call the cops, like we should have done yesterday. | 报警 昨天就该这么做了 |
| [44:38] | – We are not calling the cops! – Hey, guys? | -我们不能报警 -伙计们 |
| [44:39] | – What other choice do we have? – Guys! | -我们还有什么别的选择 -伙计们 |
| [44:50] | Will… | 威尔 |
| [45:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [45:11] | Okay, baby, talk to me. | 好吧 宝贝 跟我说话 |
| [45:13] | Talk to me. Where are you? | 跟我说话 你在哪 |
| [45:16] | “R.” Good, good, good, good. | R 很好 |
| [45:19] | That’s good. Come on, come on. | 很好 继续 |
| [45:21] | I “I… | |
| [45:23] | G G… | |
| [45:24] | H T H… T… | |
| [45:27] | H H… | |
| [45:28] | E E… | |
| [45:29] | R E R… E…” | |
| [45:31] | “Right here.” | “就在这儿” |
| [45:34] | “Right here”? | “就在这儿” |
| [45:35] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂 |
| [45:38] | I need you to tell me what to do. | 我需要你告诉我该怎么办 |
| [45:40] | What should I do? | 我该做什么 |
| [45:41] | How do I get to you? How do I find you? What should I do? | 我怎么找到你 我该做什么 |
| [46:52] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
| [47:01] | Oh, God. Please tell me it’s not the kid. | 天呐 拜托别是那孩子 |
| [47:31] | It’s not Will. It can’t be. | 不是威尔 不可能的 |
| [47:43] | It’s Will. It’s really Will. | 是威尔 真的是威尔 |
| [47:52] | Mike… | 迈克 |
| [47:53] | “Mike”? “Mike,” What? | “迈克” 迈克什么 |
| [47:55] | You were supposed to help us find him alive. | 你本该帮我们找到活着的他的 |
| [47:57] | You said he was alive! | 你说他还活着 |
| [47:59] | Why did you lie to us? | 你为什么撒谎 |
| [48:01] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
| [48:03] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
| [48:05] | – Mike… – What? | -迈克 -怎么了 |
| [48:11] | Mike, come on. Don’t do this, man. | 迈克 别这样 伙计 |
| [48:13] | Mike… | 迈克 |
| [48:14] | Mike, where are you going? Mike! | 迈克 你去哪 迈克 |
| [48:22] | Mike! | 迈克 |
| [48:35] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
| [48:36] | Mom, what happened? | 妈妈 怎么回事 |
| [48:42] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
| [48:48] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
| [48:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |