时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[00:20] | You don’t need it. | 你不需要 |
[00:24] | Still pretty? | 还好看吗 |
[00:25] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[00:27] | Pretty. Really pretty. | 好看 很好看 |
[00:35] | El? | 一一 |
[00:37] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[00:40] | Um, I’m happy you’re home. | 你在家我很高兴 |
[00:44] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[00:53] | Guys! | 伙伴们 |
[00:54] | It’s Lucas, I think he’s in trouble. | 卢卡斯 我觉得他有麻烦了 |
[00:57] | Do you remember how he said he was looking for the gate? | 你还记得他说他在找入口吗 |
[00:59] | – Yeah. – What if he found it? | -记得 -如果他找到了呢 |
[01:04] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[01:05] | I don’t know, he’s way out of range. | 我不知道 他远在信号接收范围之外了 |
[01:08] | …son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[01:09] | Lucas, if you can hear us, slow down. | 卢卡斯 如果你能听到我们就慢点说 |
[01:11] | We can’t understand you. | 我们听不懂你在说什么 |
[01:13] | Yes, I copy! Do you? | 好 收到 你们听得到吗 |
[01:15] | They know about Eleven! | 他们知道十一在那里 |
[01:17] | Get out of there! They know about Eleven! | 快离开那里 他们知道十一在那 |
[01:19] | The bad men are coming! All of them! | 坏人要来了 所有坏人 |
[01:22] | Do you hear me? The bad men are coming! | 听到了吗 坏人要来了 |
[01:25] | “Mad hen.” Does that mean anything to you? | “疯狂的母鸡” 这什么意思 |
[01:26] | Like a code name or something? | 是代号还是什么玩意 |
[01:27] | – The bad men are coming! – “Bad men.” | -坏人要来了 -“坏人” |
[01:30] | Bad men! | 坏人 |
[01:33] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[01:43] | What’s that guy doing? | 那人在做什么 |
[01:44] | You don’t think… | 你不会觉得 |
[01:48] | Well, I know she and Steve have been spending some time together, | 我知道她和史蒂夫经常待在一起 |
[01:50] | – so I thought maybe– – Mom! | -所以我觉得可能 -妈妈 |
[01:52] | Well, is he home? | 他在家吗 |
[01:54] | – Maybe you could ask him? – Mom! | -你可能可以问问他 -妈妈 |
[01:55] | I’m sorry, can you just hold on, please? | 不好意思 你能等我一下吗 |
[01:57] | Michael, I’m on the phone. I’ve told you a million times– | 迈克 我在讲电话 我和你说过无数次 |
[01:59] | – Did you schedule any repairs? – What? | -你有安排什么维修吗 -什么 |
[02:00] | Is there anyone supposed to come and do repairs on the house? | 有人要来家里修东西吗 |
[02:14] | I don’t understand. Is there something wrong– | 我没明白 有东西坏了吗 |
[02:15] | – No, Mom, nothing’s wrong in the house. – Mike! | -没 妈妈 家里没东西坏了 -迈克 |
[02:17] | – One second. – Mike! | -等一下 -迈克 |
[02:20] | We need to leave… right now. | 我们得离开了 马上 |
[02:26] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[02:28] | If anyone asks where I am, I’ve left the country. | 如果有人问我在哪里 就说我出国了 |
[02:32] | What? | 什么 |
[02:58] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 走走走走走走走走走 |
[03:11] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[03:12] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – Dustin! | -天呐 天呐 天呐 -达斯汀 |
[03:14] | Dustin, do you copy? | 达斯汀 听得到吗 |
[03:16] | Yeah, Lucas, they’re on us. | 听得到 卢卡斯 他们发现我们了 |
[03:18] | – Where are you? – Cornwallis. | -你们在哪 -康沃利斯街 |
[03:20] | Meet me at Elm and Cherry! | 榆树街和樱桃街街口见 |
[03:22] | Copy. Elm and Cherry! | 收到 榆树街和樱桃街街口 |
[03:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:32] | – Shit! – This way, come on! | -糟了 -这边 快点 |
[03:39] | Out of the way! | 闪开 |
[03:40] | Out of the way! | 闪开 |
[03:49] | – Lucas! – Where are they? | -卢卡斯 -他们在哪 |
[03:51] | – I don’t know. – I think we lost them. | -我不知道 -我觉得我们甩掉他们了 |
[03:53] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 走走走走走 |
[03:57] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 走走走走走 |
[03:59] | – Faster, faster! – Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! | -快点快点 -糟了糟了糟了糟了糟了 |
[04:53] | Holy… holy shit! | 天 天呐 |
[04:54] | Did… did you see what she did to that van? | 你 你看到她对那货车做的了吗 |
[04:56] | No, Dustin, we missed it. | 没有 达斯汀 我们没看到 |
[04:58] | – I mean that was… – Awesome. | -我的意思是那简直 -棒呆了 |
[05:02] | It was awesome. | 棒呆了 |
[05:11] | Everything I said about you being a traitor and stuff… | 所有我说你是个叛徒之类的话 |
[05:16] | I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[05:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:26] | Friends… | 朋友 |
[05:29] | friends don’t lie. | 朋友之间不撒谎 |
[05:33] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[05:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[06:40] | 第七章 浴缸 | |
[07:09] | Jonathan? Jesus, what… what happened? | 乔纳森 天呐 怎么回事 |
[07:12] | – Ma’am… – I’m fine. | -女士 -我没事 |
[07:13] | Why is he wearing handcuffs? | 为什么他戴着手铐 |
[07:14] | Well, your boy assaulted a police officer. That’s why. | 你家孩子对一位警察动手 这就是原因 |
[07:16] | – Take them off. – I am afraid I cannot do that. | -拿下来 -恐怕我做不到 |
[07:19] | – Take them off! – You heard her. Take ’em off. | -把它们拿下来 -听她的 拿下来 |
[07:21] | Chief, I get everyone’s emotional here, | 局长 我明白大家的心情 |
[07:25] | but there’s something you need to see. | 但有个东西你得看一下 |
[07:33] | What is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[07:35] | Why don’t you ask your son? | 你怎么不问问你儿子 |
[07:35] | We found it in his car. | 我们在他车上找到的 |
[07:36] | – What? – Why are you going through my car? | -什么 -你为什么要翻我的车 |
[07:38] | Is that really the question you should be asking right now? | 这真的是你现在该问的问题吗 |
[07:40] | I wanna see you in my office. | 来我办公室见我 |
[07:42] | You won’t believe me. | 你不会相信我的 |
[07:45] | Why don’t you give me a try? | 你为什么不试试呢 |
[07:49] | Mike? Mike? | 迈克 迈克 |
[08:12] | Yeah, just a minute, please! | 就来了 等等 |
[08:16] | Jiminy Christmas. | 天呐 |
[08:19] | Hold your horses. | 别着急 |
[08:25] | Mr. Wheeler? | 维勒先生 |
[08:26] | Yes? | 我是 |
[09:09] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:11] | You think my son is hiding this girl? | 你觉得我儿子把这女孩藏起来了 |
[09:14] | What happened to her hair? | 她怎么没有头发 |
[09:16] | We just need to know if you’ve seen her in the past week. | 我们只想知道你们上周你们有没有见过她 |
[09:18] | – No, no. – Absolutely not. | -没有没有 -绝对没有 |
[09:21] | Our son with a girl? | 我们儿子跟一个女孩 |
[09:24] | I mean, believe me, | 相信我 |
[09:25] | if he had a girl sleeping in this house, we’d know about it. | 如果有女孩睡在这家里 我们会知道的 |
[09:29] | Wouldn’t we? | 对吗 |
[09:32] | This girl… | 这女孩 |
[09:33] | what has she done? | 她做了什么 |
[09:35] | I’m afraid I can’t answer that. | 恐怕我不能回答这个问题 |
[09:36] | Oh, my God, is she Russian? | 我的天呐 她是苏联人吗 |
[09:38] | – You can’t treat us like this. – I need you to stay calm. | -你不能这么对待我们 -你得冷静下 |
[09:40] | You come into my house, | 你到我家来 |
[09:42] | and you tell me that my son is hiding some girl, | 你告诉我我的儿子藏着某个女孩 |
[09:45] | and that he’s in danger, but you can’t tell us why? | 说他有危险 但你又不能告诉我们原因吗 |
[09:48] | And you, what, you expect me to remain, what, calm? | 然后你还想让我冷静吗 |
[10:02] | I understand how upsetting this is. | 我知道这让人很难接受 |
[10:06] | I wish we could tell you more… | 我也希望能告诉你更多情况 |
[10:09] | but I can tell you that your son, Michael, | 但是我可以告诉你 你的儿子迈克 |
[10:12] | is in real danger. | 现在很危险 |
[10:17] | We want to help him. | 我们想要救他 |
[10:19] | We will help him. I give you my word. | 我们也会救他 我保证 |
[10:23] | But in order for me to do that… | 但在此之前 |
[10:27] | you have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[10:31] | Will you trust me? | 你会相信我吗 |
[10:38] | Good. | 那就好 |
[10:40] | Now… | 现在… |
[10:43] | do you have any idea where your son might have gone? | 你觉得你儿子可能会去哪里 |
[10:50] | This is Randolph Road, right here. | 这里就是兰道夫路 |
[10:53] | The fence starts here, and goes all the way around. | 围栏从这里开始 然后绕了一圈 |
[10:57] | And this is the lab right here. | 这里就是实验室 |
[10:59] | The gate’s gotta be in there somewhere. | 入口肯定在某处 |
[11:01] | It’s gotta be. | 肯定是这样 |
[11:02] | Well, who owns Hawkins Lab? | 霍金斯实验室是谁的 |
[11:04] | The sign says “Department of Energy.” | 牌子上写的”能源部” |
[11:06] | Department of Energy? What do you think that means? | 能源部吗 是什么意思 |
[11:08] | It means government. Military. | 意思是政府机构 军事基地 |
[11:10] | – Then why does it say “Energy”? – Just trust me, all right? | -那为何还说是”能源” -相信我 |
[11:12] | It’s military. My dad’s told me before. | 是军事基地 我爸爸以前告诉我过 |
[11:14] | Mike’s right. There’s soldiers out front. | 迈克是对的 外面有士兵把守 |
[11:16] | Do they make, like, lightbulbs or something? | 他们是造电灯还是什么的吗 |
[11:18] | No, weapons… | 不 武器 |
[11:19] | to fight the Russians, and commies and stuff. | 去打苏联人 共产党之类的 |
[11:21] | Weapons. | 武器 |
[11:24] | Oh, Jesus, this is bad. | 天哪 糟了 |
[11:25] | Really bad. The place is like a fortress. | 很糟 这里就像是一座堡垒 |
[11:29] | Well, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[11:29] | I don’t know, but we can’t go home. | 我不知道 但我们不能回家 |
[11:32] | We’re fugitives now. | 我们是逃犯了 |
[11:35] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[11:37] | Do you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[11:45] | Go, go, go, go! Come on, come on! | 走 走 走 快走 |
[11:47] | – It’s stuck. – Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | -卡住了 -走 快走 快走 |
[11:49] | Hurry up! Hurry, come on! Come on! | 快 快 快 |
[11:50] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[11:54] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[12:02] | Mental. | 疯了 |
[12:10] | You say blood draws this thing? | 你说这东西会被血所吸引吗 |
[12:12] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[12:14] | It’s just a theory. | 只是推理而已 |
[12:20] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[12:21] | What, you’re sorry? You’re… you’re sorry? | 什么 对不起 你对不起吗 |
[12:24] | – That is not good enough, Jonathan. – I know. | -对不起是不够的 乔纳森 -我知道 |
[12:26] | That’s not even close. That’s not even in the… in the ballpark. | 远远不够 一点也不够 |
[12:28] | I wanted to tell you, I just– | 我本来想告诉你 我只是… |
[12:30] | What if this thing took you, too? | 要是你也被它抓走了怎么办 |
[12:32] | You risked your life… and Nancy’s. | 你拿自己和南茜的生命冒险 |
[12:36] | I thought I could save Will… I still do. | 我以为我救得了威尔 现在依然这么认为 |
[12:39] | This is not yours to fix alone. | 这不是你一个人能解决的 |
[12:42] | You act like you’re all | 你这个样子就像是 |
[12:43] | alone out there in the world, but you’re not. | 这世界只有你一个人 但不是的 |
[12:46] | You’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[12:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:50] | God damn it, Jonathan. | 该死 乔纳森 |
[12:51] | – I know. – Damn it. | -我知道 -该死 |
[12:56] | I want an apology! | 我想要你道歉 |
[12:58] | An apology for what, exactly? | 到底是要道什么歉 |
[12:59] | Where is the chief? I want to speak to him | 局长在哪 我要跟他说 |
[13:01] | – right this instant. – Stay here. | -马上 -你就待在这儿 |
[13:02] | – Ma’am, I need you to calm down. – What is your name, Deputy? | -夫人 冷静点 -你叫什么 警官 |
[13:06] | Well, I’m an officer… okay? | 我是一名警官 好吗 |
[13:07] | Name and badge number, both of you! | 名字和警号 你们俩个 |
[13:09] | – What the hell is going on here? – Chief… | -到底什么情况 -局长… |
[13:11] | These men are humiliating my son. | 这些人在侮辱我的儿子 |
[13:13] | – No, no, no. Okay, that’s not true. – Yes. | -不不不 不是这样的 -是的 |
[13:15] | There was some kind of fight, Chief– | 只是一般的打斗 局长 |
[13:16] | A psychotic child broke his arm! | 一个疯孩子折断了他的胳膊 |
[13:19] | A little girl, Chief. A little one. | 是一个小女孩 局长 小女孩 |
[13:21] | That tone! Do you hear that tone? | 就是这个语气 你听到了吗 |
[13:22] | Honestly, I’m just trying to state a fact. | 说实话 我只是陈述一个事实而已 |
[13:24] | – I don’t have time for this. – It was a little girl– | -我现在没有时间管这事 -就是一个小女孩… |
[13:25] | Will you please take a statement… and get her out? | 你记录完了 就让他们出去 |
[13:28] | – Yes. – So what’d this girl look like? | -好的 -那个女孩长什么样 |
[13:29] | She had no hair and she was bleeding from her nose. | 她没有头发 鼻子在流血 |
[13:32] | Like a freak. | 就像一个疯子 |
[13:34] | What’d you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[13:36] | I said she’s a freak! | 我说她是一个疯子 |
[13:38] | No, her hair. What’d you say about her hair? | 不 她的头发 你说她的头发怎么了 |
[13:41] | Her head’s shaved. | 她头发都被剃掉了 |
[13:43] | She doesn’t even look like a girl. | 她看起来都不像女孩 |
[13:46] | And… | 还有 |
[13:48] | And what? | 还有什么 |
[13:50] | Tell the man, Troy. | 告诉他 特洛伊 |
[13:54] | She can… | 她有一些 |
[13:58] | do things. | 超能力 |
[13:59] | What kind of things? | 什么样的能力 |
[14:02] | Like… | 比如说 |
[14:05] | make you fly. | 让你飞起来 |
[14:09] | And piss yourself. | 让你尿失禁 |
[14:11] | What? | 什么 |
[14:13] | Was she alone? | 她就一个人吗 |
[14:15] | She always hangs out with those losers. | 她经常和那些废柴一起混 |
[14:18] | “Losers”? | 废柴 |
[14:19] | What losers? | 什么废柴 |
[14:27] | You owe me $1.20. | 你欠我一块二 |
[14:31] | Don’t worry, he’ll need | 别担心 到时候 |
[14:32] | more than aspirin when we’re done with him. | 他还需要更多的阿司匹林 |
[14:33] | Yeah, if the creep ever gets out. | 是啊 如果那怪胎还出得来 |
[14:36] | The cops should just lock him up forever. | 警察就应该关他一辈子 |
[14:37] | Did you see the look on his face? | 你看到他的表情了吗 |
[14:42] | He probably had that same look | 他杀死他弟弟的时候 |
[14:43] | whenever he killed his brother, right? | 脸上应该会出现同样的表情吧 |
[14:45] | Oh, God, I just got an image of him making that face | 天 我刚脑补了一下他用那副表情 |
[14:49] | while he and Nancy are screwing. | 跟南茜搞在一起 |
[14:51] | Carol, for once in your life, shut your damn mouth! | 卡洛 你就不能闭上那张臭嘴吗 |
[14:53] | – What? – Hey, what’s your problem, man? | -你说什么 -你什么毛病 |
[14:57] | You’re both assholes. That’s my problem. | 你们俩都是混蛋 这就是我的意见 |
[14:59] | – Are you serious right now, man? – Yeah, I’m serious. | -你是来真的吗 -对 我是来真的 |
[15:00] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你就不该那样做 |
[15:01] | – Done what? – You know what. | -哪样做了 -你心里清楚 |
[15:03] | You mean call her out for what she really is? | 你是说我说她是荡妇 她本来就是吗 |
[15:04] | Oh, that’s funny, because I don’t remember you asking me to stop. | 真可笑 你好像也没让我别说了 |
[15:07] | I should’ve put that spray paint right down your throat. | 我真该把那罐喷漆直接灌你嗓子眼里 |
[15:09] | – What the hell, Steve? – You know, | -搞什么啊 史蒂夫 -你清楚 |
[15:10] | neither of you ever cared about her. You never even liked her, | 你们谁都没有关心过她 压根就不喜欢她 |
[15:13] | because she’s not miserable like you two. | 因为她不像你们两个这么卑鄙 |
[15:14] | She actually cares about other people. | 她是真的很关心其他人 |
[15:16] | The slut with a heart of gold. | 菩萨心肠的贱人 |
[15:17] | I told you to watch your mouth! | 我跟你说了别乱说话 |
[15:18] | Hey! I don’t know what’s gotten into you, man, | 我不知道你现在着了什么魔 |
[15:21] | – but you don’t talk to her that way. – Get out of my face. | -但你少那样跟她说话 -闪开 |
[15:23] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[15:25] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[15:26] | You gonna fight me now, too? Huh? | 你现在也要跟我打架了吗 |
[15:28] | You gonna fight me now, too? | 你现在也要跟我打架了吗 |
[15:29] | Because you couldn’t take Jonathan Byers… | 因为你打不过乔纳森·拜耶斯 |
[15:32] | so I wouldn’t recommend that. | 所以我劝你别惹我 |
[15:42] | Here, let me get the door for you, buddy. | 来 让我给你关门 哥们 |
[15:44] | That’s right. Run away, Stevie boy! | 这就对了 快跑啊 史蒂夫宝宝 |
[15:47] | Run away! Just like you always do. | 快跑 你就只会逃跑 |
[15:49] | That Nancy’s turning you into a little pussy! | 那个南茜把你变成了个怂逼 |
[15:54] | That’s right, Harrington, run away! | 这就对了 哈灵顿 快跑 |
[15:57] | Run away! | 快跑 |
[16:09] | I have to go home. | 我得回家了 |
[16:10] | No, you can’t. | 不行 你不能回去 |
[16:13] | – My mom… my dad are there. – They’re gonna be okay. | -我妈妈 我爸爸在那儿 -他们没事的 |
[16:17] | Let go. | 放开我 |
[16:19] | – Let go! – Hey! Listen to me. Listen to me. | -放开 -听我说 听我说 |
[16:21] | The last thing in the world we need | 现在最不希望被他们 |
[16:22] | is them knowing you’re mixed up in all this. | 发现你也掺和到这摊子事里了 |
[16:24] | – Mike is over there– – They haven’t found him. | -迈克在外面 -他们还没发现他 |
[16:27] | Not yet, at least. | 至少现在还没发现 |
[16:31] | – For Mike? – Come on, get in the car. | -那是找迈克的吗 -来 上车 |
[16:36] | Look, we need to find them before they do. | 听着 我们要在他们之前找到孩子们 |
[16:38] | Do you have any idea where he might have gone? | 你知道他可能去哪吗 |
[16:40] | – No, I don’t. – I need you to think. | -我不知道 -我需要你好好想想 |
[16:42] | I don’t know. We haven’t talked a lot. | 我真不知道 我们并不怎么说话 |
[16:44] | I mean, lately… | 我是说最近 |
[16:46] | Is there any place that your… | 有没有什么地方是你们 |
[16:47] | your parents don’t know about that he might go? | 你们父母不知道 但他可能会去的 |
[16:49] | – I don’t know. – I might. | -我不知道 -我也许知道 |
[16:52] | What? | 什么 |
[16:53] | I don’t know where he is, but I think I know how to ask him. | 我不知道他在哪 但我知道怎么问他 |
[17:15] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[17:26] | Mike, are you there? Mike? | 迈克 你在吗 迈克 |
[17:28] | You guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[17:29] | Mike, it’s me, Nancy. | 迈克 是我 南茜 |
[17:34] | Mike, are you there? | 迈克 你在听吗 |
[17:35] | Answer. | 请回答 |
[17:37] | Mike, we need you to answer. | 迈克 请回复我们 |
[17:39] | Is that your sister? | 那是你姐姐吗 |
[17:42] | This is an emergency, Mike. | 事情紧急 迈克 |
[17:44] | Do you copy? | 收到了吗 |
[17:47] | Mike, do you copy? | 迈克 收到了吗 |
[17:48] | Okay, this is really weird. | 这可真的太奇怪了 |
[17:50] | Don’t answer. | 别回 |
[17:51] | – She said it was an emergency. – What if it’s a trick? | -她说了事情紧急 -万一是诈呢 |
[17:54] | – It’s your sister! – What if the bad people kidnapped her? | -这是你姐 -万一是坏人绑架了她呢 |
[17:56] | – What if they’re forcing her to say this? – I need you to answer. | -万一是他们强迫她说的呢 -请回答我 |
[17:59] | It’s like Lando Calrissian. Don’t answer. | 就像蓝多·卡瑞辛那样 别回话 |
[18:02] | We need to know that you’re there, Mike. | 我们需要知道你在听 迈克 |
[18:04] | Listen, kid, this is the chief. | 听着 孩子 我是局长 |
[18:06] | If you’re there, pick up. | 如果你在的话 回复我 |
[18:07] | We know you’re in trouble and we know about the girl. | 我们知道你们有危险 也知道那个女孩的事 |
[18:10] | Why is she with the chief? | 她为什么和局长在一起 |
[18:12] | How the hell does he know about… | 他到底知道些什么 |
[18:13] | We can protect you, we can help you, but you gotta pick up. | 我们可以保护你帮你 但你得回话 |
[18:17] | Are you there? Do you copy? Over. | 你在听吗 收到了吗 完毕 |
[18:27] | Anybody got any other ideas? | 有谁想出别的点子了吗 |
[18:30] | Yeah, I copy. | 是的 我收到了 |
[18:33] | It’s Mike. | 是迈克 |
[18:35] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[18:38] | We’re here. | 我们都在 |
[18:49] | Need a hand? | 要搭把手吗 |
[18:53] | Did you have something to do with this? | 这事有你一份吗 |
[18:55] | I just… | 我只是 |
[18:57] | I wanna help. | 我想帮个忙 |
[19:07] | All yours. | 全交给你了 |
[19:22] | They expect us to just sit here like prisoners. | 他们指望我们能像个犯人一样坐在这儿 |
[19:25] | We should be out there looking for him. | 我们应该出去找他 |
[19:27] | Honey, we have to trust them, okay? | 亲爱的 我们要相信他们 好吗 |
[19:29] | This is our government. They’re on our side. | 那是我们的政府 他们和我们一条心 |
[19:35] | That man gives me the creeps. | 那个男的让我浑身发毛 |
[19:39] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[19:40] | You don’t think she’s involved in this, too, do you? | 你觉得她不会也跟这事有关吧 |
[19:42] | Nancy with Mike? | 南茜和迈克一起吗 |
[19:45] | No. | 不可能 |
[19:46] | No. | 不可能 |
[20:00] | Will you stop pacing? | 你能不走来走去吗 |
[20:02] | It’s been way too long. | 这也等得太久了 |
[20:03] | Do you know what? Maybe you’re right. Maybe this is all a trap | 你知道吗 也许你说得对 也许这是个圈套 |
[20:07] | and the bad men are coming to get us right now! | 坏人们现在要来抓我们了 |
[20:08] | It’s not a trap. | 这不是圈套 |
[20:09] | Why would the chief set us up? | 局长为什么要骗我们 |
[20:11] | Nancy, maybe, but the chief? | 南茜 有可能 但那是局长啊 |
[20:14] | Lando Calrissian. | 蓝多·卡瑞辛 |
[20:15] | Would you shut up about Lando? | 别再提蓝多了行吗 |
[20:17] | I don’t feel good about this. I don’t feel good about this! | 我感觉不对劲 我感觉不对劲 |
[20:19] | When do you feel good about anything? | 你什么时候感觉对劲过 |
[20:33] | Shit! | 该死 |
[20:34] | Go, go, go, go. | 快走走走 |
[20:38] | Lando. | 蓝多 |
[20:39] | You think they saw us? | 你觉得他们看到我们了吗 |
[20:41] | Both of you, shut up. | 你们两个都闭嘴 |
[21:31] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[21:38] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[21:41] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[22:06] | Mike. Oh, my God. Mike! | 迈克 天呐 迈克 |
[22:12] | I was so worried about you. | 我担心死你了 |
[22:14] | Yeah, uh… me, too. | 我也是 |
[22:22] | Is that my dress? | 那是我的裙子吗 |
[22:27] | Okay, so, in this example, we’re the acrobat. | 在这幅图里 我们是杂技演员 |
[22:30] | Will and Barbara, and that monster, | 威尔和芭芭拉 还有那个怪物 |
[22:32] | they’re this flea. | 他们是这个跳蚤 |
[22:34] | And this is the Upside Down, where Will is hiding. | 这是威尔藏匿着的逆世界 |
[22:36] | Mr. Clarke said the only way | 克拉克先生说去那里的唯一方式 |
[22:37] | to get there is through a rip of time and space. | 就是穿过时空裂缝 |
[22:39] | – A gate. – That we tracked to Hawkins Lab. | -入口 -我们追踪到入口在霍金斯实验室 |
[22:41] | With our compasses. | 用指南针追踪的 |
[22:44] | Okay, so the gate has a really strong electromagnetic field, | 入口有很强的电磁场 |
[22:48] | and that can change the directions of a compass needle. | 会扰乱指南针的指向 |
[22:50] | Is this gate underground? | 入口在地下吗 |
[22:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:54] | Near a large water tank? | 在一个大水箱附近 |
[22:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:59] | How do you know all that? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:02] | He’s seen it. | 他看过 |
[23:04] | Is there any way that you could… | 你有没有什么办法能够 |
[23:06] | that you could reach Will? That you could talk to him in this– | 能够联系上威尔 在那个地方能跟他说上话 |
[23:09] | The Upside Down. | 逆世界 |
[23:10] | Down. Yeah. | 逆世界 对 |
[23:13] | And my friend Barbara? | 还有我朋友芭芭拉 |
[23:15] | Can you find her, too? | 你能不能也找到她 |
[23:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:54] | What? | 什么 |
[23:55] | What’s wrong? What happened? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[23:58] | I can’t find them. | 我找不到他们 |
[24:33] | Whenever she uses her powers, she gets weak. | 她只要使用了她的能力 就会变得虚弱 |
[24:35] | The more energy she uses, the more tired she gets. | 使用越多能量 她就会越疲惫 |
[24:38] | – Like, she flipped the van earlier. – It was awesome. | -她之前把货车弄翻了 -超赞 |
[24:41] | – But she’s drained. – Like a bad battery. | -但她已经精疲力竭了 -就像用光的电池 |
[24:43] | Well… How do we make her better? | 那我们怎样能让她好起来 |
[24:46] | We don’t. We just have to wait and try again. | 不能 我们只能耐心等 然后再试试 |
[24:49] | Well, how long? | 要等多久 |
[24:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:52] | The bath. | 浴缸 |
[24:54] | What? | 什么 |
[24:58] | I can find them. | 我能在浴缸里 |
[25:01] | In the bath. | 找到他们 |
[25:10] | Oh, my… No, mmm-mmm. | 天呐 好恶心 |
[25:12] | Hey, you know how they did that? You know what that is? | 你知道他们怎么做到的吗 知道那是什么吗 |
[25:15] | No, what? | 不知道 是什么 |
[25:16] | Melted plastic and microwaved bubble gum. | 融化的塑料和微波过的口香糖 |
[25:19] | No way. Really? | 不会吧 真的吗 |
[25:21] | Really. | 真的 |
[25:25] | – What in the world? – Do you want me to pause it? | -都什么时候了 -要暂停吗 |
[25:27] | I’m sure it’s just a wrong number. | 肯定是打错的 |
[25:32] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:32] | Mr. Clarke? It’s Dustin. | 克拉克老师 我是达斯汀 |
[25:35] | Dustin? Is everything okay? | 达斯汀 一切都还好吗 |
[25:37] | Yeah, yeah. I just, I… | 没事 我只是 |
[25:39] | I have a science question. | 我有个科学问题 |
[25:42] | It’s ten o’clock on Saturday. Why don’t we pick this up– | 这可是周六晚上十点 我们要不下次 |
[25:45] | Do you know anything about sensory deprivation tanks? | 你知不知道感官剥夺水箱 |
[25:48] | Specifically how to build one? | 确切的说 怎么造一个 |
[25:50] | Sensory deprivation? What is this for? | 感官剥夺 你要用来干吗 |
[25:53] | Fun. | 好玩 |
[25:55] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 |
[25:57] | Why don’t we talk about it Monday? After school, okay? | 我们周一放学后再谈 好吗 |
[26:00] | You always say we should never stop being curious. | 你总是教导我们要保持好奇心 |
[26:03] | To always open any curiosity door we find. | 碰到难题总要一探究竟 |
[26:05] | Dustin– | 达斯汀 |
[26:06] | Why are you keeping this curiosity door locked? | 你为什么不让我们一探究竟 |
[26:16] | Uh-huh. How much? | 多少 |
[26:20] | Yep, all right. Yeah, we’ll be careful. | 好的 我们会小心的 |
[26:23] | Definitely. All right, Mr. Clarke. | 一定会 好了 克拉克先生 |
[26:25] | Yeah, I’ll see you on Monday. I’ll see you on Monday, Mr. Clarke. | 周一见 周一见 克拉克先生 |
[26:27] | Bye. | 再见 |
[26:29] | Do you still have that kiddie pool we bobbed for apples in? | 你还有我们以前漂苹果玩的儿童泳池吗 |
[26:32] | I think so. Yeah. | 应该有吧 |
[26:33] | Good. Then we just need salt. Lots of it. | 很好 我们需要很多的盐 |
[26:35] | How much is “Lots”? | 很多是多少 |
[26:39] | 1,500 pounds. | 680公斤 |
[26:41] | Well, where are we gonna get that much salt? | 我们去哪弄那么多盐 |
[26:58] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[26:59] | It’s not gonna snow next week, is it? | 下周不会下雪吧 |
[27:01] | Worst case, no school. | 最严重的情况也只是不用上课 |
[27:04] | Even if we find Will in there… | 就算我们能找到威尔 |
[27:06] | what are we gonna do about that thing? | 我们要怎么对付那个怪物 |
[27:08] | We’re not gonna do anything. | 没有什么我们 |
[27:09] | I don’t want you anywhere near this, all right? | 我不希望你靠近那里 好吗 |
[27:11] | – Your mom’s been through enough already. – He’s my brother. | -你妈妈已经经历得够多了 -他是我弟弟 |
[27:13] | Listen to me. I’m gonna find him. All right? | 听我说 我会找到他的 好吗 |
[27:16] | You gotta trust me on this. | 相信我 |
[27:18] | I am going to find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[27:27] | This damn thing is heavy. | 这玩意真沉 |
[27:34] | Come on. It’s upside down. | 把它反过来 |
[27:37] | No, this way. | 不 这边 |
[27:39] | – Okay, um… – How does this even work? | -好吧 -这怎么能立起来 |
[27:42] | – Try that side. – Son of a bitch! | -试试那边 -该死 |
[27:44] | – Pull it back. Pull it back. – I am! | -拉回来 拉回来 -我正在 |
[27:47] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[27:50] | Shit! | 该死 |
[28:00] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[28:20] | What did she even eat? | 她都吃些什么 |
[28:21] | – What? – Eleven. | -什么 -十一 |
[28:24] | Oh. Candy, leftovers, Eggos… | 糖果 剩菜 冰冻松饼 |
[28:30] | She really likes Eggos. | 她真的很喜欢冰冻松饼 |
[28:33] | I knew you were acting weird. I just… | 我之前就觉得你有点不对劲 |
[28:35] | I thought it was because of Will. | 我还以为是因为威尔 |
[28:37] | I knew you were acting weird, | 我之前也觉得你不对劲 |
[28:39] | I thought it was ’cause of Steve. | 我还以为是因为史蒂夫 |
[28:45] | No more secrets, okay? | 不再隐瞒秘密了 |
[28:47] | From now on we tell each other everything. | 从现在开始我俩坦诚相待 |
[28:49] | Okay. Do you like Jonathan now? | 好 那你现在是喜欢乔纳森吗 |
[28:52] | What? No. | 什么 才没有 |
[28:55] | No, it’s… it’s not… it’s not like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[28:59] | Do you like Eleven? | 那你喜欢十一吗 |
[29:01] | What? No. Ew. Gross. | 什么 才没有 别恶心了 |
[29:17] | This will keep it dark for you. | 这可以让你什么也看不见 |
[29:20] | Just like in your bathtub. | 就像在你的隔离缸里 |
[29:25] | You’re a very brave girl. | 你真是个勇敢的女孩 |
[29:27] | You know that, don’t you? | 你自己也知道吧 |
[29:30] | Everything you’re doing for my boy… for Will… | 你为了我的儿子 为了威尔 |
[29:35] | for my family… | 为了我家人做的一切 |
[29:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:45] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[29:47] | I am gonna be there with you the whole time. | 我会一直陪在你身边 |
[29:51] | And if it ever gets too scary… | 如果那儿变得 |
[29:53] | in that place, you just let me know, okay? | 特别吓人 就告诉我 |
[30:00] | Yes. | 好 |
[30:04] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:10] | Ready. | 好了 |
[30:28] | Colder! | 冷一点 |
[30:32] | Warmer! | 热一点 |
[30:35] | Right there! | 可以了 |
[32:55] | Barb? | 芭比 |
[32:56] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉 |
[33:28] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 -我也不知道 |
[33:32] | Is Barb okay? Is she okay? | 芭比没事吧 她没事吧 |
[33:35] | Gone! Gone! | 死了 死了 |
[33:37] | Gone! | 死了 |
[33:39] | Gone! Gone! | 死了 死了 |
[33:42] | Gone. Gone. Gone. | 死了 死了 死了 |
[33:45] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 没事 |
[33:47] | – Gone. Gone! – It’s okay. It’s okay. | -死了 死了 -没事 没事 |
[33:50] | Gone! | 死了 |
[33:51] | Hey. It’s okay. | 没事 |
[33:53] | It’s okay, we’re right here. We’re right here, honey. | 没事 我们就在你边上 宝贝 |
[33:56] | It’s okay. I got you. | 没事 我在你边上 |
[33:59] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[34:02] | I’m right here with you. | 我一直陪在你身边 |
[34:05] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[34:07] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:08] | It’s okay, you’re safe. | 没事 你很安全 |
[34:13] | You’re okay, honey. | 没事 宝贝 |
[34:15] | Castle Byers. | 拜耶斯堡 |
[34:17] | Castle Byers. | 拜耶斯堡 |
[34:58] | Will. | 威尔 |
[34:59] | Will? | 威尔 |
[35:06] | You tell him… tell him I’m coming. | 你告诉他 告诉他我马上就来 |
[35:09] | Mom is coming. | 妈妈马上就来 |
[35:10] | Your mom… she’s coming for you. | 你妈妈 她马上就来找你 |
[35:15] | Hurry. | 快来 |
[35:17] | Hurry. | 快来 |
[35:20] | Okay. Listen, you tell him to… to stay where he is. | 好 你告诉他 让他待在那别动 |
[35:24] | We’re coming. We’re coming, okay? We’re coming, honey. | 我们马上就来 我们马上就来 宝贝 |
[35:27] | Just… just hold on a little longer. | 再…再坚持一会 |
[35:29] | Will. Will. | 威尔 威尔 |
[35:42] | Will? | 威尔 |
[35:44] | Will! | 威尔 |
[35:54] | Oh, okay, okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[35:58] | I’ve got you. | 我在你身边 |
[36:00] | It’s okay. I got you. I got you. | 没事了 我在你身边 |
[36:03] | I got you, honey. You did so good. | 我在你身边 宝贝 你做得非常棒 |
[36:12] | So this fort. Where is it? | 那个城堡在哪 |
[36:14] | Uh, it’s in the woods behind our house. | 我们家后面的森林里 |
[36:16] | Yeah, he used to go there to hide. | 他以前常躲去那 |
[36:24] | Hey, get back inside. | 回去待着 |
[36:25] | What, are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[36:26] | – No, I’m– – Look, if something happens to me, | -不 -一旦我遭遇不测 |
[36:28] | I don’t make it back– | 我没能回来 |
[36:29] | Yeah, but then I’ll go. You stay. | 那也是我去 你在这待着 |
[36:30] | Are you kidding me? | 你是认真的吗 |
[36:32] | He’s my son, Hop. My son. | 他是我儿子 霍普 我儿子 |
[36:35] | I’m going! | 我要去 |
[36:37] | – Now, listen, I need you to stay here… – No. | -听我说 你留在这 -不 |
[36:39] | – and watch over the kids. – No, Mom. | -看着孩子们 -不 妈 |
[36:40] | – I can help. – Please, I need you to stay, Jonathan. | -我也要帮忙 -你留在这 乔纳森 |
[36:42] | Joyce! | 乔伊 |
[36:43] | – Please. – Please, be careful. | -拜托你了 -那你小心 |
[36:45] | – Joyce, come on! – Please. I’m gonna find him. | -乔伊 走了 -我一定会找到他的 |
[36:46] | I’m gonna find him. | 我一定会找到他的 |
[37:22] | We have to go back to the station. | 我们得回去局里 |
[37:26] | What? | 什么 |
[37:28] | Your mom and Hopper are just walking in there like bait. | 你妈和霍普就像诱饵一样走了进去 |
[37:35] | That thing is still in there. | 那怪物还在那 |
[37:39] | And we can’t just sit here and let it get them, too. | 我们不能就这样坐着让怪物抓走他们 |
[37:43] | We can’t. | 不能这样 |
[37:49] | You still wanna try it out? | 你还想再试试吗 |
[37:51] | I wanna finish what we started. | 我想要终结这一切 |
[37:56] | I want to kill it. | 我想要杀了它 |
[38:12] | So this is your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[38:13] | Worked for me before, didn’t it? | 这计划之前就成功了 |
[38:15] | – Well, did it? – Come on, trust me. | -真的吗 -相信我吧 |
[38:19] | I’d like to hear your thoughts on the war. | 我想听听你对战争的看法 |
[38:21] | I think we’re dealing with a whole different environment here. | 我觉得我们现在身处完全不一样的境遇 |
[38:23] | I’ll tell you what, we always planned | 我们一直打算 |
[38:25] | on the Russians massing the fire and we… | 让苏联集中火力 |
[38:45] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[38:47] | All right, move in. | 上 |
[38:49] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[38:50] | Let me do the talking. | 我来交涉 |