时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[00:36] | – Move it. – Let’s get out of here! | -快走 -我们快走 |
[00:50] | Headed down Poplar, toward Main. | 沿白杨街 开往主街 |
[01:07] | – Get ’em off of us, Mick! – I’m working on it! | -甩掉他们 米克 -我在努力了 |
[01:12] | – The alley. To your right. – Okay. | -小巷 你右边 -好的 |
[01:20] | Shit! | 该死 |
[01:22] | Shit! Shit! Shit! | 该死 该死 |
[01:25] | Shit! | 该死 |
[01:42] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[01:48] | – Son of a bitch! We got more! – Oh, shit! | -该死的 又来了 -该死 |
[01:52] | They’re headed down 7th. | 他们在沿第7街行驶 |
[01:56] | Do something, Kali. Do something! | 做点什么 卡莉 做点什么 |
[01:58] | Next right. There’s a tunnel. Take it. | 下个路口右转 有条隧道 进去 |
[02:09] | We got these bastards now! | 我们追上他们了 |
[02:28] | Holy shit! | 我去 |
[02:32] | Shit! | 该死 |
[02:37] | What the hell is wrong with you, Adams? | 你怎么回事 亚当斯 |
[02:39] | The hell are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[02:41] | Adams! Come on. What the hell? Why’d you stop? | 亚当斯 怎么回事 你为什么停车 |
[02:44] | Adams! Adams! | 亚当斯 亚当斯 |
[02:46] | Adams, I’m talkin’ to you! | 亚当斯 我跟你说话呢 |
[02:51] | Adams! Adams! | 亚当斯 亚当斯 |
[04:12] | 第一章 疯狂麦克斯 | |
[04:32] | Son of a bitch! Son of a bitch! | 该死的 该死的 |
[04:37] | A police chase rocked downtown Pittsburgh earlier this evening… | 今晚早些时候 一场警方追车震撼了匹兹堡 |
[04:40] | Another stupid penny! | 又一枚破美分 |
[04:42] | Dusty, watch it! You almost hit Mews. | 达斯汀 小心点 你差点砸到喵喵 |
[04:44] | – Can I please check under your cushions? – Dusty. | -我能看看你坐垫下面吗 -达斯汀 |
[04:46] | Mom, please? It’s an emergency! | 妈妈 求你了 情况紧急 |
[04:51] | Who’s your buddy? Who’s your buddy? | 谁跟你最好 谁跟你最好 |
[04:55] | Love you, Mom. | 爱你 妈妈 |
[04:56] | Lucas, you copy? | 卢卡斯 收到吗 |
[04:58] | I’ve got four quarters. What’s your haul? | 我有四枚25美分 你呢 |
[05:00] | Take your puny haul and multiply it by five. | 是你那少的可怜的战利品的五倍 |
[05:03] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[05:04] | While you were scrounging around like a homeless bum, | 你像个流浪汉一样到处搜刮的时候 |
[05:06] | I mowed Old Man Humphrey’s lawn. | 我去给老亨弗里剪草坪来着 |
[05:07] | Old Man Humphrey’s got that kinda cash? | 老亨弗里有这么多现金吗 |
[05:10] | – Just call Mike already. – You call Mike. | -快呼叫迈克吧 -你呼叫他 |
[05:12] | I have to go take a shower from doing real work, like a man. | 我像个爷们似的辛苦劳动了 现在得去洗澡 |
[05:15] | Over and out. | 完毕 通话结束 |
[05:17] | Mike, do you copy? Mike, do you copy? | 迈克 收到吗 迈克 收到吗 |
[05:20] | Yeah. Yeah, I copy. | 嗯 收到 |
[05:22] | – What are you doing on this channel? – Nothing. | -你在这个频道上干吗 -没干吗 |
[05:24] | Lucas and I have six bucks total. | 卢卡斯和我总共凑了六块 |
[05:26] | – What’s your haul? – Shit! I don’t know yet. | -你呢 -该死 我还不知道 |
[05:28] | What do you mean you don’t know yet? | 什么叫你还不知道 |
[05:30] | Hold on. Call Will. | 等等 呼叫威尔 |
[05:41] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:44] | I’ll pay you back! | 我会还你的 |
[05:47] | Bye! | 再见 |
[05:48] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[05:50] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[05:51] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[05:52] | No running in the house. | 别在家里跑 |
[05:54] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[05:55] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[05:57] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[06:03] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[06:26] | Okay. So, I’ll pick you up in two hours. | 好了 我两小时后来接你 |
[06:27] | – That’s 9:00 on the dot, okay? – Okay. | -9点整 知道了吗 -好 |
[06:30] | If anything happens, if you need to come home, | 要是出了什么事 如果你想回家 |
[06:32] | just ask them to use their phone and call home. Okay? | 就用他们的电话 打到家里就行 好吗 |
[06:34] | – Don’t… – Don’t walk or bike home. | -别… -别步行或骑自行车回家 |
[06:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:37] | – Okay, but, sweetie… – Mom, I have to go. | -好了 亲爱的 -妈妈 我得走了 |
[06:39] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[06:49] | To slay the dragon, use the magic sword. | 想要屠龙 就使用魔剑 |
[06:52] | Oh, Jesus! I’m in unchartered territory here, guys. | 天呐 这可是未知领域 |
[06:55] | – Down! Down! Down! – I’m going! I’m going! | -趴下 趴下 -好了 我趴下了 |
[07:03] | I’m going! I’m going! I’m going! | 我上了 我上了 |
[07:06] | Okay. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up! | 好啦 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[07:11] | No. No. No! | 不不不 |
[07:14] | No! No! No! I hate this overpriced bullshit! | 不不不 我讨厌这死贵的破玩意 |
[07:17] | Son of a bitch! Piece of shit! | 该死的 破玩意 |
[07:19] | You’re not nimble enough. But you’ll get there one day. | 你就是不够灵活 总会练成的 |
[07:21] | But until then, Princess Daphne is still mine. | 但在此之前 达芙妮公主仍属于我 |
[07:25] | Whatever. I’m still tops on Centipede and Dig Dug. | 随便了 飞天蜈蚣和挖金子我还是第一 |
[07:28] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[07:31] | Sure about what? | 确定什么 |
[07:35] | You’re kidding me. No, no, no. | 开什么玩笑 不不 |
[07:37] | Move! Move! No, no, no, no, no. Hey, no! No! No! | 闪开 不不 不不 |
[07:39] | 第一 疯狂麦克斯 第二 达斯汀 | |
[07:41] | – 751,300 points! – That’s impossible. | -751300分 -不可能 |
[07:46] | – Who is Mad Max? – Better than you. | -疯狂麦克斯是谁 -比你厉害 |
[07:48] | – Is it you? – You know I despise Dig Dug. | -是你吗 -你知道我讨厌挖金子 |
[07:51] | – Then who is it? – Yeah, spill it, Keith. | -那是谁啊 -是啊 说吧 基斯 |
[07:53] | You want information, then I need something in return. | 你想打听消息 那我需要回报 |
[08:00] | No, no, no. No way. You’re not getting a date with her. | 不不 不行 你别想跟她约会 |
[08:03] | Mike, come on. Just get him the date. | 迈克 拜托 让他约会吧 |
[08:05] | I’m not prostituting my sister! | 我才不要卖姐姐 |
[08:07] | But it’s for a good cause. | 但这是为了件好事啊 |
[08:08] | No, don’t get him the date. Know what? | 不 别帮他安排约会 知道吗 |
[08:09] | He’s gonna spread his nasty-ass rash to your whole family. | 他会把他恶心的红疹传染给你们全家的 |
[08:12] | Acne isn’t a rash and it isn’t contagious, | 痤疮不是红疹 而且也不传染 |
[08:14] | you prepubescent wastoid. | 你个没发育的废物 |
[08:16] | Oh, I’m a wastoid? She wouldn’t go on a date with you. | 我是废物 她才不会想跟你约会呢 |
[08:19] | You make, like, what? $2.50 an hour? | 你一小时才挣2.5美元吗 |
[08:22] | – Nice perm. – Gonna make fun of my hair? | -卷发不错啊 -你还要取笑我的头发 |
[08:28] | Guys, do you see the… | 伙计们有没有看到… |
[09:09] | Will! Are you okay? | 威尔 你没事吧 |
[09:15] | Yeah. I just… | 嗯 我… |
[09:19] | – I needed some air. – Come on. You’re up on Dig Dug. | -想喘口气 -来吧 你去打挖金子 |
[09:22] | Let’s take that top score back, huh? | 我们去夺回第一名 |
[09:32] | 霍金斯的万圣节庆典 梅瑞尔的南瓜田 | |
[09:53] | Good morning, Jim. | 早 吉姆 |
[09:55] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[09:57] | Hold on a second. We need to talk. | 等等 我们得谈谈 |
[09:59] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[09:59] | Okay, no… | 别这样 |
[10:00] | – Get away from me. – You really going to wanna hear this. | -离我远点 -你肯定会想听听的 |
[10:02] | – Get away from me. – Trust me. I only want five minutes! | -离我远点 -相信我 我只要五分钟 |
[10:05] | Yeah, I want a date with Bo Derek. | 我还想和波·德瑞克约会呢 |
[10:07] | We all want things. | 谁没有点梦想 |
[10:09] | This isn’t a laughing matter, Jim. | 这不是儿戏 吉姆 |
[10:10] | This is serious, okay? | 这事很严肃的 |
[10:12] | I really got something here. I’m telling you! | 我真的有很重要的发现 |
[10:14] | – Hey. Mornin’, Chief. – Morning. | -早啊 局长 -早 |
[10:16] | Morning, Murray. | 早啊 莫里 |
[10:17] | Got any proof on your butt-probin’ aliens yet, Murray? | 你那些戳屁股的外星人有证据了吗 莫里 |
[10:20] | I now believe there was, and may still be, | 我现在认为 霍金斯曾经 |
[10:23] | a Russian spy presence in Hawkins. | 可能现在还有苏联间谍 |
[10:25] | Russian spies! | 苏联间谍 |
[10:27] | Are the Russian spies in cahoots with the aliens? | 那些苏联间谍跟外星人是一伙儿的吗 |
[10:29] | Or how do they fit in here? I’m confused. | 他们有什么关系 我糊涂了 |
[10:32] | I’m talking multiple reports now. Multiple reports, okay? | 已经有多起事件报告了 多起 |
[10:35] | Of a Russian child in Hawkins. | 报告称在霍金斯发现苏联儿童 |
[10:37] | A child? What are you talking about, a child? | 儿童 你说什么呢 |
[10:38] | A girl who may have psionic abilities. | 一个可能具有超能力的女孩 |
[10:40] | – “Psionic”? – Psychic. | -超能力 -念力 |
[10:42] | What about that girl that made that kid pee himself? | 那个让一个男孩尿了裤子的女孩呢 |
[10:44] | – It was a prank. – What girl? | -那是个恶作剧 -什么女孩 |
[10:45] | Wasn’t a prank. | 不是恶作剧 |
[10:47] | You got five minutes. Not a second more. | 就给你五分钟 多一秒都不行 |
[10:49] | I talked to a Big Buy ex-employee | 一个大卖超市的前雇员告诉我 |
[10:52] | who said some little girl shattered the door with her mind. | 有个小女孩用意念粉碎了门 |
[10:55] | I heard that story. | 我听过这个故事 |
[10:56] | Did you hear the one about the fat man with the beard | 你有没有听过那个讲一个络腮胡子的胖子 |
[10:58] | who climbs down chimneys? | 爬烟囱的故事 |
[11:00] | Then last month, a co-worker of Ted Wheeler’s claims | 然后 上个月 泰德·维勒的一名同事称 |
[11:02] | some Russian girl with a shaved head was hiding in his basement. | 有个脑袋剃秃的苏联女孩藏在他家地下室 |
[11:06] | Ted now denies this. | 但泰德现在否认这说法 |
[11:08] | – That’s a surprise. – But it connects. | -真是意外 -但能串得起来 |
[11:10] | – Enlighten me. – This girl, | -说说看 -这个女孩 |
[11:11] | she’s some kind of a Russian weapon, right? | 她是个苏联人的武器 是吧 |
[11:14] | Barbara, she sees this girl, tries to help her, perhaps. | 芭芭拉看到了这女孩 大概是想帮助她 |
[11:16] | But before she can, the Russians find them, | 但她还没能做什么 就被苏联人找到了 |
[11:18] | – take them… – Wait. You’re telling me | -带走了他们 -等等 你是说 |
[11:21] | Barbara Holland was kidnapped by Russian spies. | 芭芭拉·霍兰德是被苏联间谍绑架了 |
[11:23] | – Kidnapped. Killed. – Killed? | -绑架 杀害 -杀害 |
[11:26] | – Don’t you get it, Jim? – No. | -你还不懂吗 吉姆 -不懂 |
[11:27] | This has potentially international implications. | 这可能有国际性的影响 |
[11:30] | I’m talking a full-on Russian invasion right here in Hawkins. | 这可是针对霍金斯的全面苏联入侵 |
[11:37] | Do you have any proof of this girl? | 你有关于这女孩的证据吗 |
[11:38] | I mean, has anybody seen her recently? | 最近有人见过她吗 |
[11:40] | No, but these are separate… | 没有 但消息来自各处… |
[11:42] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 失陪一下 抱歉 |
[11:43] | – Okay. – Hello? | -好吧 -喂 |
[11:44] | Merrill called, wants you to check out his pumpkins. | 梅瑞尔来电 想让你去看看他的南瓜 |
[11:47] | – Says they’ve been contaminated… – All right. | -说是南瓜被污染了 -好吧 |
[11:49] | …by his vengeful neighbor, Eugene. You’re welcome. | 是想报复他的邻居尤金干的 不客气 |
[11:54] | I’m sorry. I really hate to do this, but I gotta run. | 抱歉 我也不想如此 但我得走了 |
[11:56] | – It’s an emergency. – You gave me five minutes. | -有急事 -你说给我五分钟的 |
[11:58] | Yeah, listen, you know what? | 是啊 这样吧 |
[11:59] | I liked your alien theory a lot better. | 我更喜欢你的外星人理论 |
[12:01] | And you want my advice? | 想听我一句劝吗 |
[12:03] | Why don’t you stop bleeding those people dry | 别再浪费他们的钱了 |
[12:05] | and go home? All right? | 回家吧 好吗 |
[12:06] | – Look, I am not bleeding anyone… dry. – Listen to me. | -我浪费谁的钱 -听着 |
[12:08] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[12:19] | It’s crap, I know. | 我知道 很烂 |
[12:22] | No, it’s not crap. | 不 不烂 |
[12:25] | – It’s not good. – It’s going to be. | -也不好 -会好起来的 |
[12:27] | Just… It needs some reorganizing. | 就是需要重新调整一下 |
[12:31] | – Can I mark on it? – Yeah, I guess. | -我可以在上面改吗 -行啊 |
[12:33] | So, in the first paragraph, | 第一段中 |
[12:35] | you used the basketball game versus Northern | 你拿跟北部队的篮球比赛 |
[12:38] | as a metaphor for your life, which is great. | 来比喻你的人生 这很好 |
[12:41] | But then, around here, | 但是 这里 |
[12:43] | you start talking about your granddad’s experiences in the war. | 你开始谈论你爷爷的参战经历 |
[12:47] | And I… I don’t see how they’re connected. | 我看不出两者有什么联系 |
[12:51] | It connects because… | 联系在于 |
[12:53] | because, you know, we both won. | 因为 我们都获胜了 |
[12:58] | – Do you think I should start from scratch? – No. I mean… | -你觉得我要重新写吗 -不用 |
[13:03] | When’s the deadline? | 截止日期是什么时候 |
[13:04] | It’s tomorrow for early application. | 提早申请要明天交 |
[13:06] | Can you come and help me tonight? | 你能今晚过来帮帮我吗 |
[13:09] | We have our dinner tonight, remember? | 我们今晚要吃饭的 记得吗 |
[13:10] | – Oh, my God! – We already canceled last week. | -天呐 -我们上周就取消了 |
[13:14] | You don’t have to go. Just work on this. | 你不非得去的 继续改这个吧 |
[13:17] | No, no, no. What’s the point? | 不不 有什么用呢 |
[13:20] | – Hey, calm down. – I’m calm. I’m calm. | -冷静点 -我很冷静的 |
[13:22] | I’m just being honest. You know, I mean… | 我就是实话实说 |
[13:25] | I’ll end up working for my dad anyway. | 我反正最终也是给我爸打工的命 |
[13:26] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[13:27] | I don’t know, Nance. Is that such a bad thing? | 南茜 那样就很糟吗 |
[13:30] | There’s insurance and benefits and all that adult stuff. | 有保险 福利什么的 成人的东西 |
[13:35] | And if I took it, you know, | 如果我去了 |
[13:36] | I could be around for your senior year. | 你高四这一年我还能陪你 |
[13:40] | – Steve… – Just to look after you a little bit. | -史蒂夫 -再照顾你一阵 |
[13:41] | Make sure you don’t forget about this pretty face. | 确保你别忘了这张帅脸 |
[13:45] | Nance, I’m serious. | 南茜 我是认真的 |
[13:52] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[14:36] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[14:38] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:41] | But would you check out that ass? | 但看看那翘臀 |
[14:44] | Just look at it go. | 看这风骚的走姿 |
[15:09] | Meet the human brain. | 见识下人类大脑吧 |
[15:11] | I know. I know, it doesn’t look like much. | 我知道 看上去很平凡 |
[15:14] | A little gross even, right? But consider this. | 甚至有点恶心 是吧 但想想看 |
[15:17] | There are a hundred billion cells | 这个进化奇迹里 |
[15:19] | inside of this miracle of evolution. | 有一千亿个细胞 |
[15:21] | All working as one. | 并且协调一致地工作 |
[15:23] | No, no, I did not misspeak. I did not stutter. | 是的 我没说错 也没结巴 |
[15:26] | A hundred billion. | 是一千亿哦 |
[15:31] | This must be our new student. | 这位肯定是我们的新同学 |
[15:32] | Indeed. All yours. | 是的 交给你了 |
[15:34] | All right. Hold up. You don’t get away that easy. | 好了 等等 别想就那么跑了 |
[15:36] | Come on up. Don’t be shy. | 过来吧 别害羞 |
[15:38] | Dustin, drum roll. | 达斯汀 来个鼓点 |
[15:41] | Class, please welcome, all the way from sunny California, | 同学们 请欢迎 来自阳光加州 |
[15:45] | the latest passenger to join us on our curiosity voyage, Maxine. | 我们好奇之旅的新乘客 麦克辛 |
[15:50] | – It’s Max. – Sorry? | -是麦克斯 -什么 |
[15:52] | Nobody calls me Maxine. It’s Max. | 没人喊我麦克辛 叫我麦克斯 |
[15:55] | – Mad Max. – Well, all aboard, Max. | -疯狂麦克斯 -上船吧 麦克斯 |
[16:18] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[16:20] | Do you happen to have these in any other colors? | 这个有没有别的颜色的 |
[16:22] | I’m not a big fan of orange. | 我不怎么喜欢橙色 |
[16:25] | I’ll have to check in back. | 我去后面看看 |
[16:33] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[16:35] | – You’re gonna get me fired. – That’s my master plan. | -你会害我被解雇的 -那才是我的大计划 |
[16:38] | Get you fired so I can hire you | 让你被解雇 然后我就可以雇你 |
[16:39] | and we won’t have to hide back here. | 我们也不用藏在这后面了 |
[16:43] | Bob? Bob, I have to get back to work. | 鲍勃 鲍勃 我得回去工作了 |
[16:46] | I know. I’m sorry. I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我知道 抱歉 我是忍不住地想你 |
[16:48] | – It’s crazy. I feel like a teenager. – Me, too. | -简直疯了 我就像个小青年 -我也是 |
[16:51] | You know, in high school, you didn’t know who I was. | 高中时 我在你眼中都不存在 |
[16:54] | Come on. | 得了 |
[16:56] | Bob, I have to get back to work. | 鲍勃 我得回去工作了 |
[16:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:00] | Go sell your electronic thingamajiggies, | 去卖你的电子产品吧 |
[17:03] | and I’ll see you tonight for movie night. | 我们今晚一起看电影 |
[17:05] | Jonathan’s night to pick? | 今晚乔纳森选片吗 |
[17:07] | – Yes. – Okay. | -是啊 -好 |
[17:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:18] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好了 -好 |
[17:21] | Hey, look, a green one. | 看啊 绿的 |
[17:24] | Tell Jonathan not to pick anything scary. I hate scary movies. | 叫乔纳森别选恐怖片 我讨厌恐怖片 |
[17:40] | 自选南瓜 梅瑞尔农场 | |
[17:45] | You’re saying this was fine yesterday? | 你是说 昨天还好好的 |
[17:47] | Fine? | 好好的 |
[17:48] | These were prize winners, Chief. You should’ve seen ’em. | 这都是能获奖的好南瓜 局长 你真该看看 |
[17:51] | For the life of me, I couldn’t figure out what happened. | 我真是怎么也想不通是发生了什么 |
[17:54] | And then I remembered… Eugene. | 然后我记起来了 尤金 |
[17:57] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[17:58] | He’s been complaining | 他一直跟 |
[17:59] | about me to just about anyone who’ll listen. | 见到的每个人说我坏话 |
[18:01] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[18:02] | Well, he started this “Pick Your Pumpkin” thing. | 他发起了”自选南瓜”的活动 |
[18:06] | Acted like it was trademarked. | 还一副受商标保护的样子 |
[18:07] | I said, “Hire yourself a damn lawyer. See how far that gets you.” | 我说 “去雇个律师啊 看看能有什么结果” |
[18:11] | You’re telling me that nice old Eugene | 你是说 老好人尤金 |
[18:14] | came out here after dark and doused your field with poison? | 大晚上出来 给你的地里下了毒吗 |
[18:18] | Not Eugene himself. | 不是尤金自己干的 |
[18:20] | I’m thinking one of his field hands. | 我想可能是他的雇工 |
[18:22] | Listen, Chief, | 听着 局长 |
[18:24] | I don’t go throwing around accusations lightly. You know me. | 我不是胡乱指责人的人 你了解的 |
[18:27] | This happening the day before Halloween, | 这偏偏在万圣节前一天发生 |
[18:29] | when sales are peaking? | 正是买卖最火的时候 |
[18:31] | That’s a hell of a coincidence. | 也太巧了 |
[18:33] | Hell of a coincidence. | 太巧了 |
[18:36] | You got somebody working on that field? | 那边的田里有人干活儿吗 |
[19:23] | Yeah, screw you, too. | 去你的 |
[19:27] | Be there. | 一定去哦 |
[19:30] | Hey, Nancy. | 南茜 |
[19:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:32] | – Oh, could I get one more? – Yeah, sure. | -能再给我一张吗 -当然 |
[19:38] | You’re coming to this. | 你一定要来 |
[19:40] | “Come and get sheet faced.” | “来烂醉一场吧” |
[19:43] | No, I’m not. | 才不要 |
[19:44] | I can’t let you sit all alone Halloween. | 你不能一个人过万圣节 |
[19:47] | That’s just not acceptable. | 那绝不可以 |
[19:49] | Well, you can relax. I’m not gonna be alone. | 放心吧 我不会是一个人 |
[19:53] | I’m going trick-or-treating with Will. | 我要跟威尔去讨糖吃 |
[19:55] | – All night? – Yeah. | -一整晚吗 -是啊 |
[19:57] | No, no way. You’re gonna be home by 8:00, | 不 不可能 你8点就会回家 |
[20:01] | listening to the Talking Heads | 然后听讲话头乐队的歌 |
[20:03] | and reading Vonnegut or something. | 看冯内古特的小说什么的 |
[20:07] | Sounds like a nice night. | 听上去很美妙嘛 |
[20:08] | Jonathan, just come. I mean, | 乔纳森 来吧 |
[20:11] | who knows, you might even, like, meet someone. | 说不定你还能结识什么人呢 |
[20:16] | – Oh, my God! Take those stupid things off. – I missed you. | -天呐 快把那破玩意摘掉 -我想你了 |
[20:20] | – It’s been like an hour. – Tell me about it. | -这才一小时 -可不是呢 |
[20:26] | Okay. Okay, okay. God. | 好了 好了 天呐 |
[20:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:40] | There’s no way that’s Mad Max. | 那不可能是疯狂麦克斯 |
[20:42] | Yeah. Girls don’t play video games. | 是啊 女生才不打电玩 |
[20:44] | And even if they did, you can’t get 750,000 points | 就算打 也不可能在挖金子上 |
[20:46] | on Dig Dug. | 打出75万分 |
[20:47] | – It’s impossible. – But her name is Max. | -那不可能 -但她就叫麦克斯 |
[20:50] | – So what? – So, how many Maxes do you know? | -那又如何 -你认识几个麦克斯啊 |
[20:53] | – I don’t know. – Zero. That’s how many. | -我不知道 -零 就是这么多 |
[20:55] | She shows up at school the day after | 就在她来到学校的前一天 |
[20:57] | someone with her same name breaks our top score. | 有个跟她同名的人打破了我们的最高纪录 |
[20:59] | – I mean, you kidding me? – Exactly. | -开什么玩笑 -没错 |
[21:01] | So she’s gotta be Mad Max. She’s gotta be. | 她肯定是疯狂麦克斯 肯定是 |
[21:03] | And plus she skateboards, so she’s pretty awesome. | 她还滑滑板 好酷炫 |
[21:05] | Awesome? You haven’t even spoken a word to her. | 酷炫 你都没跟她说过话 |
[21:08] | I don’t have to. I mean, look at her. | 没必要 看看她 |
[21:10] | Shit, I’ve lost the target. | 该死 目标跟丢了 |
[21:12] | There. | 在那儿呢 |
[21:30] | Got it. There we go. | 找到了 好了 |
[21:34] | “Stop spying on me, creeps.” | “别再监视我了 一群变态” |
[21:38] | Well, shit. | 我去 |
[21:39] | William Byers. | 威廉·拜耶斯 |
[21:41] | Your mother’s here. | 你妈妈来了 |
[22:07] | You guys think he’s okay? | 你们觉得他没事吧 |
[22:08] | He’s always weird when he has to go in. | 他每次去都会怪怪的 |
[22:11] | I don’t know. He’s quiet today. | 我不知道 他今天很沉默 |
[22:14] | He’s always quiet. | 他一向沉默 |
[22:34] | You feeling any better? | 你觉得好点了吗 |
[22:38] | Will? | 威尔 |
[22:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:42] | Yeah, sorry. | 嗯 抱歉 |
[22:44] | What did we talk about, huh? | 我们怎么说的 |
[22:45] | You’ve got to stop it with the sorries. | 你别再道歉了 |
[22:48] | Sorry. I mean, yeah, I know. | 抱歉 我知道了 |
[22:53] | And listen, you know, | 听着 |
[22:54] | there’s nothing to be nervous about, you know. | 这没什么好紧张的 |
[22:57] | Just tell ’em what you felt last night and what you saw. | 就告诉他们你昨晚感到了什么 看到了什么 |
[23:02] | Hey, I’m gonna be there the whole time. | 我会一直陪着你的 |
[23:04] | So it’s gonna be okay. Okay? | 不会有事的 好吧 |
[23:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:30] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[24:20] | Sir Will, how are you? | 威尔爵士 你好吗 |
[24:22] | Mom. Pop. | 老妈 老爸 |
[24:24] | Let’s take a look, see what’s going on here. | 我们来看看是什么情况 |
[24:27] | I see you shaved off a pound since we saw you last. | 你上次来后减了一磅 |
[24:30] | Must be making room for all that Halloween candy. | 肯定是在为万圣节的糖果腾地方吧 |
[24:33] | What’s your favorite candy? | 你最喜欢什么糖 |
[24:34] | Desert island candy, if you had to pick one? | 流落荒岛时带的那种 只许选一个 |
[24:36] | – I don’t know. – Come on. | -我不知道 -说说看嘛 |
[24:38] | Life or death situation, what would you pick? | 生死攸关 你会怎么选 |
[24:40] | – I guess… Reese’s Pieces. – Reese’s Pieces. | -那么 瑞茜花生糖 -瑞茜花生糖 |
[24:43] | Good call. Good call. | 选得好 |
[24:45] | I’m more of a Mounds guy, | 我更喜欢蒙兹巧克力棒 |
[24:47] | but I gotta say, peanut butter and chocolate, come on, | 但是花生巧克力 |
[24:50] | hard to beat that. | 谁能抵挡 |
[24:51] | All right, tell me what’s going on with you. | 好了 跟我说说你的情况 |
[24:53] | Tell me about this episode you had. | 告诉我你的这次发作是什么情况 |
[24:56] | Well, my friends were there and then they just weren’t, | 我朋友前一刻还在 然后就不在了 |
[25:01] | and I was back there again. | 我又回到了那里 |
[25:04] | In the Upside Down? | 逆世界吗 |
[25:06] | All right, so what happened next? | 好 接下来呢 |
[25:08] | I heard this noise, and so I went outside, and it was worse. | 我听到了声音 就走了出去 外面更糟 |
[25:15] | How was it worse? | 怎么更糟了 |
[25:17] | There was this storm. | 有一场风暴 |
[25:22] | Okay. So how did you feel when you saw the storm? | 好吧 你看到风暴时有什么感觉 |
[25:25] | I felt… | 我觉得… |
[25:27] | frozen. | 僵住了 |
[25:31] | – Heart racing? – Just frozen. | -心跳加快吗 -就是僵住了 |
[25:34] | Frozen, cold frozen? Frozen to the touch? | 僵…冻僵吗 很冷吗 |
[25:37] | No. Like how you feel when you’re scared, | 不 就是你害怕的时候 |
[25:40] | and you can’t breathe or talk or do anything. | 会无法呼吸 无法说话 什么都做不了 |
[25:45] | I felt… felt this evil, like it was looking at me. | 我能感觉到有股邪恶在看着我 |
[25:51] | It was evil? | 邪恶 |
[25:52] | Well… What do you think the evil wanted? | 你觉得那邪恶想要什么 |
[25:56] | To kill. | 杀戮 |
[25:59] | To kill you? | 杀你吗 |
[26:01] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[26:05] | Everyone else. | 所有其他人 |
[26:19] | All right, I’m gonna be honest with you. | 好了 我就说实话了 |
[26:21] | It’s probably gonna get worse before it gets better. | 好转之前可能会更加严重 |
[26:24] | Worse? He’s already had two episodes this month. | 更严重 他这个月已经发作两次了 |
[26:28] | He’ll likely have more before the month is out. | 本月结束前可能还会再发生 |
[26:30] | It’s called the Anniversary Effect. | 这叫纪念日效应 |
[26:32] | And we’ve seen this with soldiers. | 我们在士兵身上见到过这种情况 |
[26:34] | The anniversary of an event brings back traumatic memories. | 事件的纪念日会唤醒创伤记忆 |
[26:38] | Sort of opens up the neurological floodgates, so to speak. | 可以说是打开了神经的水闸 |
[26:40] | So what does this mean for the kid? | 那这对那孩子意味着什么 |
[26:42] | He’s gonna have more episodes, nightmares? | 他会发作更多次 做噩梦吗 |
[26:44] | Yeah, that. Maybe some personality changes. | 是的 可能还会有性情改变 |
[26:47] | He might get irritable. He might lash out. | 他可能变得易怒 发脾气 |
[26:50] | What do we do when that happens? | 那到时我们要怎么办 |
[26:52] | Okay. Well, from what we know about post-traumatic stress… | 好吧 就我们对创伤后压力的了解来看 |
[26:56] | And we’re still learning, okay? Just treat him normally. | 我们还在进一步了解呢 正常对待他就行 |
[27:00] | Be patient with him. Don’t pressure him to talk. | 要耐心 别逼他说话 |
[27:03] | Just let him lead the way. | 让他来领路 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry, what you’re saying is it’s gonna get worse and worse | 抱歉 你是说 情况会越来越糟 |
[27:08] | and we’re just supposed to pretend it’s not happening? | 而我们只能假装没事 |
[27:10] | It sounds counterintuitive, I know. | 我知道这听上去有违常理 |
[27:12] | But I assure you | 但我向你保证 |
[27:13] | that is really the best thing you can do for him. | 那真的是你能采取的最好的办法 |
[27:19] | Listen. I understand what you went through last year. I get it. | 听着 我理解你去年经历了怎样的事 |
[27:23] | But those people are gone. They’re gone. Okay? | 但那些人都走了 好吗 |
[27:28] | So if we’re gonna get through this, | 如果我们想撑过去 |
[27:30] | I just… I need you to realize I’m on your side. | 我…需要你明白 我是你这边的 |
[27:36] | I need you to trust me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[27:40] | “Trust me”? | “相信我” |
[27:41] | – Are you kidding me? – Yeah, I know. | -开什么玩笑 -是啊 |
[27:43] | But, you know, university gives out a degree, this guy’s got it. | 但是 大学会发学位 而他就有一个 |
[27:47] | And look, that post-traumatic stuff he’s talking about, | 而且 他提到的那什么创伤后什么的 |
[27:50] | that stuff is real. | 那是真的 |
[27:52] | He’s gonna be okay. All right? | 他不会有事的 好吧 |
[27:56] | How’s Bob the Brain? | 机灵鬼鲍勃怎么样了 |
[27:58] | Don’t call him that. | 别那么喊他 |
[28:00] | Sorry. Old habit. | 抱歉 旧习难改 |
[28:02] | He’s good. We’re good. | 他挺好的 我们很好 |
[28:04] | Good. I’m happy for you. | 那就好 我替你高兴 |
[28:07] | Really. | 真的 |
[28:09] | Things get worse, you call me first. | 如果事情恶化 先来找我 |
[28:13] | You call me. | 打给我 |
[28:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:38] | They’re ready for you, sir. | 他们准备好了 先生 |
[28:56] | – Patty. – Sam. | -派蒂 -萨姆 |
[28:59] | Afternoon, sir. | 下午好 先生 |
[28:59] | Looks like another hot one today, huh? | 看来今天又很热 |
[29:01] | Never gets old, sir. | 这笑话百听不腻 先生 |
[29:50] | Still no sign? | 还是毫无踪影吗 |
[29:52] | Jack shit. | 什么都没有 |
[29:53] | Damn it. My mom’s gonna murder me. | 该死 我妈会杀了我的 |
[29:56] | So go home. I’ll radio if she comes. | 那就回家吧 如果她来了我无线电通知你 |
[29:58] | Oh, yeah, nice try. | 想得美 |
[29:59] | You just want me out of here so you can make your move. | 你就是想赶我走 你好出手 |
[30:01] | – Oh, ’cause you’re such a threat. – That’s right. | -因为你很有竞争力吗 -没错 |
[30:03] | She will not be able to resist these pearls. | 她绝对抵挡不了我的魅力 |
[30:09] | – Ten o’clock. Ten o’clock. – What? | -10点钟 10点钟 -什么 |
[30:19] | – They’re arguing. They’re arguing. – Oh, my God. | -他们在吵架 -天呐 |
[30:20] | I see that. I don’t even know why you need those. | 我看到了 我都不知道你干吗要用那个 |
[30:23] | God. You’re so stupid. | 天呐 你好傻 |
[30:41] | She’s incredible. | 她真了不起 |
[30:44] | She’s… | 她是… |
[30:46] | Mad Max. | 疯狂麦克斯 |
[30:52] | After dinner, I want you to pick out your toys for the yard sale. | 晚饭后 你去挑不要的玩具做庭院出售 |
[30:55] | – Fine. – Two boxes’ worth. | -好吧 -挑两盒子 |
[30:57] | – Two boxes? – You heard me. | -两盒子 -没错 |
[30:59] | I’m fine with you giving away a couple, | 我不介意你送走一两个 |
[31:00] | but the other ones have way too much emotional value. | 但是其他的感情价值太深了 |
[31:03] | – Emotional value? – They’re hunks of plastic, Michael. | -感情价值 -那就是些塑料破烂 迈克尔 |
[31:05] | You already took away my Atari. | 你已经拿走了我的雅达利 |
[31:07] | Didn’t wanna lose more toys, | 你不想失去更多玩具 |
[31:08] | you shouldn’t have stolen from Nancy. | 就不该偷南茜的钱 |
[31:09] | I didn’t steal. I borrowed. | 不是偷 是借 |
[31:11] | Oh, and you didn’t curse out Mr. Kowalski last week either, right? | 你上周也没对科瓦斯基先生爆粗口 是吗 |
[31:13] | Or plagiarize that essay? Or graffiti the bathroom stall? | 或是剽窃那篇论文 在厕所隔间里涂鸦 |
[31:16] | Everyone graffitis the bathroom stall. | 所有人都会在厕所里涂鸦 |
[31:18] | So if your friend jumps off a cliff, you’re gonna jump, too? | 那如果你的朋友跳崖 你也跟着跳吗 |
[31:22] | We know you’ve had a hard year, Michael. | 我们知道你这一年很不顺利 迈克尔 |
[31:24] | But we’ve been patient. | 但我们对你够耐心了 |
[31:25] | This isn’t strike one. This isn’t even strike three. | 这不是一振了 甚至不是三振了 |
[31:28] | It’s strike 20. You’re on the bench, son. | 是第20振了 你要坐冷板凳了 |
[31:31] | And if it’d been my coach, | 如果我是教练 |
[31:33] | you’d be lucky to still be on the team. | 你没被开除出队就算走运了 |
[31:35] | Two boxes. | 两盒 |
[31:37] | Two. | 两盒 |
[31:45] | Okay. Ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[31:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:58] | I’m so sorry I didn’t get to cook. | 很抱歉我没做饭 |
[32:00] | I was gonna make that baked ziti you guys like so much, | 我本想做你们很喜欢的那种烤意面 |
[32:03] | but I just forgot about the time, and before you know it, | 但我忘了时间 转眼间 |
[32:06] | “Oh, my God, it’s five o’clock.” | “天呐 这就五点了” |
[32:07] | – It’s fine. – Right. | -没事的 -是啊 |
[32:08] | – It’s great. – I love KFC. | -这很好 -我喜欢肯德基 |
[32:12] | So, I noticed a “For Sale” sign out in your yard. | 我注意到你们院子里插着”待售”的牌子 |
[32:16] | Is that the neighbors’, or… | 那是邻居的吗 |
[32:19] | – You wanna tell them? – Go ahead. | -你说吗 -你说吧 |
[32:24] | We hired a man named Murray Bauman. | 我们雇了一个叫莫里·鲍曼的人 |
[32:26] | Have either of you heard of him? | 你们听说过他吗 |
[32:29] | – No. – No, I don’t think so. | -没有 -应该没有 |
[32:31] | He was an investigative journalist for the Chicago Sun-Times. | 他是《芝加哥太阳时报》的调查记者 |
[32:34] | He’s pretty well known. | 他挺出名的 |
[32:36] | Anyway, he’s freelance now, and | 总之 他现在做自由职业了 |
[32:39] | he agreed to take the case. | 他答应接下这案子了 |
[32:41] | That’s… That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[32:44] | No, that’s really… That’s great, right? | 真的 太好了 是吧 |
[32:48] | What exactly does that mean? | 这究竟意味着什么 |
[32:50] | Means he’s gonna do what that lazy son of a bitch Jim Hop… | 意味着他会做那个懒散的混蛋吉姆·霍普… |
[32:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:59] | What the Hawkins police haven’t been capable of doing. | 霍金斯警方没能做到的事 |
[33:02] | Means we have a real detective on the case. | 意味着 现在有真正的侦探在查案了 |
[33:05] | It means… | 这意味着 |
[33:07] | we’re going to find our Barb. | 我们能找到我们家芭比了 |
[33:10] | If anyone can find her, it’s this man. | 如果有人能找到她 那就是这人了 |
[33:14] | He already has leads. | 他已经有线索了 |
[33:17] | By God, he’s worth every last penny. | 天呐 他这钱真是花的值 |
[33:19] | Is that why you’re selling the house? | 所以你们要卖房子吗 |
[33:21] | Don’t worry about us, sweetie. We’re fine. | 别担心我们 亲爱的 我们没事的 |
[33:25] | More than fine. | 我们很好 |
[33:26] | For the first time in a long time, we’re hopeful. | 很久以来 我们终于开始有希望了 |
[33:34] | Excuse me. I’ll be right back. | 失陪一下 我就回来 |
[33:46] | It’s finger-lickin’ good. | 太好吃了 |
[35:16] | El, are you there? El? | 一一 你在吗 一一 |
[35:22] | It’s me. It’s Mike. | 是我 是迈克 |
[35:25] | It’s day 352, 7:40 p.m. | 今天是第352天 晚上7点40分 |
[35:31] | I’m still here. | 我还在这儿 |
[35:36] | If you’re out there, say something. | 如果你在 说句话 |
[35:38] | Or give me a sign. | 或给我个暗示 |
[35:39] | I won’t even say anything. Just… | 我什么都不会说的 |
[35:42] | I wanna know if you’re okay. | 我就是想知道你没事 |
[35:48] | I’m so stupid. | 我好傻 |
[35:52] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[35:55] | – Mike? – Hello, is that you? | -迈克 -喂 是你吗 |
[35:58] | Yeah, it’s me, Dustin. What’re you doing on this channel again? | 是我 达斯汀 你怎么又上这个频道了 |
[36:01] | I’ve been trying to reach you all day. | 我找你一天了 |
[36:02] | We were right. Max is Mad Max. | 我们是对的 麦克斯就是疯狂麦克斯 |
[36:04] | – Yeah, I’m busy. – But… | -我忙呢 -但是 |
[36:08] | – What do we do now? – We stick to the plan. | -我们现在怎么办 -照计划做 |
[36:10] | Mike’s not gonna like it. | 迈克不会高兴的 |
[36:11] | Last time I checked, our party is not a dictatorship. | 据我所知 我们的小团体不是独裁制的 |
[36:14] | – It’s a democracy. – What if Max says no? | -是民主制的 -要是麦克斯拒绝呢 |
[36:16] | How can Max say no to these? | 麦克斯怎么能拒绝得了我 |
[36:19] | I told you to stop that. | 我叫你别那么闹了 |
[36:20] | – I’ll see you tomorrow. – Later. | -明天见 -回见 |
[36:41] | Mews! | 喵喵 |
[36:48] | Mews. | 喵喵 |
[37:04] | – Stop. Stop! – What? | -停下 停下 -怎么了 |
[37:06] | Come on, you gotta get used to it. This is the future. | 你得习惯一下 这就是未来 |
[37:09] | Well, put the future down and get me a clean bowl. | 把未来放下 给我找个干净碗 |
[37:18] | Hey, bud. I didn’t know what you’d like, | 伙计 我不知道你会喜欢什么 |
[37:21] | so I got a variety. | 就选了好几个 |
[37:23] | – Take your pick. – Whatever you want. | -你选吧 -随你吧 |
[37:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:30] | What are you working on? | 你在干什么呢 |
[37:33] | Zombie Boy? Who’s Zombie Boy? | 僵尸小子 僵尸小子是谁 |
[37:37] | – Me. – Did someone call you that? | -我 -有人那么喊你吗 |
[37:43] | You can talk to me. You know that, right? | 你可以跟我说的 你知道吧 |
[37:45] | Whatever happened. Will, come on, talk to me. | 不管发生了什么 威尔 跟我说嘛 |
[37:48] | – Stop treating me like that. – What? Like what? | -别再那么对我了 -怎么了 |
[37:50] | Like everyone else. Like there’s something wrong with me. | 就像其他人那样 就好像我有什么问题 |
[37:53] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[37:55] | Mom, Dustin, Lucas. Everyone. | 妈妈 达斯汀 卢卡斯 每个人都是 |
[37:57] | They all treat me like I’m gonna break. | 他们都像是觉得我会崩溃似的 |
[37:59] | Like I’m a baby. Like I can’t handle things on my own. | 就好像我是个小孩 自己搞不定 |
[38:03] | It doesn’t help. It just makes me feel like more of a freak. | 这并不能帮助我 只会让我觉得更像个怪胎 |
[38:06] | – You’re not a freak. – Yeah, I am. | -你不是个怪胎 -我就是 |
[38:10] | I am. | 我就是 |
[38:15] | You know what? You’re right. | 知道吗 你说得对 |
[38:19] | You are a freak. | 你是个怪胎 |
[38:21] | – What? – No, I’m serious. You’re a freak. | -什么 -不 我说真的 你是个怪胎 |
[38:24] | But what? Do you wanna be normal? | 那又如何 你想做正常人吗 |
[38:26] | Do you wanna be just like everyone else? | 你想跟其他人一样吗 |
[38:28] | Being a freak is the best. I’m a freak. | 做个怪胎最好了 我就是个怪胎 |
[38:31] | Is that why you don’t have any friends? | 所以你才没有朋友吗 |
[38:33] | I have friends, Will. | 我有朋友的 威尔 |
[38:36] | Then why are you always hanging out with me? | 那你为什么总跟我一起玩 |
[38:39] | Because you’re my best friend, all right? | 因为你是我最好的朋友 好吗 |
[38:42] | And I would rather be best friends with Zombie Boy | 我宁可跟僵尸小子做最好的朋友 |
[38:44] | than with a boring nobody. | 而不是跟个没劲的无名小卒 |
[38:46] | You know what I mean? | 你明白吗 |
[38:48] | Okay, look… | 好吧 听着 |
[38:50] | Who would you rather be friends with? | 你更想跟谁做朋友 |
[38:53] | Bowie or Kenny Rogers? | 鲍伊还是肯尼·罗杰斯 |
[38:55] | Exactly. It’s no contest. | 就是啊 根本没得比 |
[38:58] | The thing is, nobody normal | 事实上 普通的人 |
[39:01] | ever accomplished anything meaningful in this world. | 从不会成就什么有意义的大事 |
[39:04] | – You got it? – Well… | -你明白了吗 -好吧 |
[39:07] | some people like Kenny Rogers. | 也有人喜欢肯尼·罗杰斯的 |
[39:08] | Kenny Rogers. | 肯尼·罗杰斯 |
[39:10] | I love Kenny Rogers. | 我可喜欢他了 |
[39:13] | – What’s so funny? – Nothing. | -笑什么 -没事 |
[39:16] | Mr. Mom. Perfect! | 《家庭主夫》 太棒了 |
[39:25] | Where’s Mommy keep the extra diapers? | 多余的尿布被妈妈放哪了 |
[39:33] | Cowards. | 懦夫 |
[39:45] | It’s okay. Let it go. | 没事 别管了 |
[39:47] | Probably just a crank call. | 很可能只是恶作剧 |
[39:50] | – Okay. – Holy mackerel! | -好吧 -我去啊 |
[39:52] | – Let it go. – Aw, man! | -别管了 -天呐 |
[43:55] | Hey, what’d we talk about? | 我们怎么说的 |
[44:00] | No signal. | 没信号 |
[44:04] | – What? – No signal. | -什么 -没信号 |
[44:07] | It’s 8-1-5. You’re late. | 815了 你迟到了 |
[44:10] | Yeah, I lost track of time. | 嗯 我忘了时间 |
[44:11] | I’ll signal next time, all right? | 下次我会发信号的 好吗 |
[44:14] | Uh, and it’s 8:15. It’s not 8-1-5. | 是八点十五分 不是815 |
[44:21] | Eight-fifteen. | 八点十五分 |
[44:23] | Now, what did we talk about? | 我们怎么说的 |
[44:26] | Dinner first, then dessert. Always. | 先吃饭 后吃甜点 总是这样 |
[44:30] | That’s a rule. | 这是规矩 |
[44:34] | Yeah? | 好吧 |
[44:36] | Yes. | 好 |