时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Goodbye, Mike. | 再见 迈克 |
[00:46] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[00:57] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[01:03] | Mike? Mike! | 迈克 迈克 |
[01:07] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[01:09] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[01:52] | Bravo team, check in. | 二队 汇报情况 |
[04:02] | What about the Russians? What if they come looking for her? | 俄罗斯人呢 万一他们来找她呢 |
[04:04] | They don’t know where she is. | 他们不知道她在哪里 |
[04:05] | And she can’t contact you without us knowing. | 她不可能在我们不知道的情况下联络你 |
[04:08] | The most important thing | 对你来说 |
[04:09] | is for you to try to go on with your lives | 最重要的事是继续好好生活 |
[04:12] | – and to keep all of this… – Top secret. Yeah. | -并保守这… -机密 没错 |
[04:15] | Understood. We’re all patriots in this house. | 明白 这房子里的都是爱国者 |
[04:19] | – Let’s go back to the beginning. – I told you everything. | -从头说起 -我什么都告诉你了 |
[04:22] | I understand this is difficult, Michael. | 我知道这很艰难 迈克尔 |
[04:23] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪里 |
[04:25] | And even if I did, I’d never tell you. | 就算我知道 我也绝不会告诉你 |
[04:28] | I would never tell you. | 我绝对不会告诉你 |
[04:31] | I know it’s difficult to accept, | 我知道这很难接受 |
[04:32] | the stories she told you were not true. | 她跟你说的并不是事实 |
[04:35] | She’s a very dangerous individual. | 她是一个非常危险的人 |
[04:38] | If she contacts you, you must tell us. | 如果她联系你 你必须告诉我们 |
[04:40] | Otherwise, you’re putting yourself and your entire family at risk. | 不然你和你的家人就会面临巨大的危险 |
[04:46] | Do you understand, Michael? Do you understand? | 你明白吗 迈克尔 你明白吗 |
[04:51] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[04:53] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[05:00] | Fan out. | 散开 |
[05:01] | Somebody check the left side, I’ll check the right side. | 派人去左侧查看 我去右侧 |
[06:39] | 第二章 不给糖就捣蛋 怪胎 | |
[07:03] | Oh, Jesus! | 天啊 |
[07:06] | Ghost. | 鬼 |
[07:07] | Yeah, I see that. | 我看出来了 |
[07:09] | – Halloween. – Sure is. | -万圣节 -的确 |
[07:12] | But right now, it’s breakfast, okay? Come on, let’s eat. | 但现在得先吃早饭 好吗 吃东西了 |
[07:16] | They wouldn’t see me. | 他们看不到我的 |
[07:18] | – Who wouldn’t see you? – The bad men. | -谁看不到你 -坏人 |
[07:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:25] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[07:29] | You want to go trick-or-treating? | 你想去玩不给糖就捣蛋 |
[07:34] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩的 |
[07:36] | – Yes, but… – Yeah, so you know the answer. | -是的 但是… -那你知道答案是什么 |
[07:37] | – No, but they wouldn’t see me. – No. Hey. I don’t care. | -但是他们看不到我 -不 我不管 |
[07:40] | – But they wouldn’t see me. – I don’t care, all right? | -但他们看不到我 -我不管 好吗 |
[07:42] | You go out there, ghost or not, it’s a risk. | 只要你出去 不管是不是扮成鬼 都很冒险 |
[07:46] | We don’t take risks. All right? | 我们不能冒险 好吗 |
[07:49] | They’re stupid, and… | 那样很愚蠢 而且… |
[07:52] | We’re not stupid! | 我们不愚蠢 |
[07:55] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:57] | Now, you take that off, sit down and eat. | 赶紧拿下来 坐下吃饭 |
[08:00] | Your food’s getting cold. | 你的早饭要凉了 |
[08:16] | All right, look… | 好了 听着 |
[08:18] | How about I get off early tonight, and I buy us a bunch of candy, | 不如我明晚早点下班 给你买点糖 |
[08:23] | and we can sit around and get fat, | 我们能坐在一起边吃边胖 |
[08:25] | and we watch a scary movie together? | 然后一起看恐怖电影 |
[08:28] | How’s that for a compromise? | 这样让步怎么样 |
[08:30] | “Compromise”? | 让步 |
[08:33] | C-O-M-promise. Compromise. | 让座的让 步伐的步 |
[08:39] | How about that’s your word for the day? Yeah? | 这就当做你今天要学的词吧 怎么样 |
[08:42] | It’s something that’s kinda in-between. It’s like halfway happy. | 意思是大家都退一步 大家都一半开心 |
[08:46] | By 5-1-5? | 515之前 |
[08:49] | 5:15. Yeah, sure. | 五点十五分之前 好的 |
[08:54] | Promise? | 保证 |
[08:58] | Yes. | 好 |
[09:00] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:04] | Halfway happy. | 一半开心 |
[09:23] | Will? | 威尔 |
[09:25] | Come on, honey, up and at ’em. | 亲爱的 该起床了 |
[09:28] | Will? | 威尔 |
[09:30] | – Jonathan? – Yeah? | -乔纳森 -怎么了 |
[09:33] | Where’s Will? | 威尔在哪里 |
[09:34] | – What? – Where’s Will? | -什么 -威尔在哪里 |
[09:37] | – He’s not in his room? – No. | -他不在自己房间里吗 -不在 |
[09:40] | Will? | 威尔 |
[09:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:44] | Peeing? | 尿尿 |
[09:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:51] | Let’s get this… on. | 背上…这个 |
[09:56] | You need some tape. Hold on. | 你需要一些胶带 等等 |
[10:11] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:19] | Did you have another episode? | 你又出现幻觉了吗 |
[10:20] | No, it’s just, um… A sketch for a story I’m writing. | 不 这只是…我写的故事中的世界 |
[10:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:28] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[10:31] | 1984年喜剧电影 《捉鬼敢死队》中的主角扮相 | |
[10:32] | Great. Hold up the proton blaster. | 很好 拿着质子炮 |
[10:35] | All right, now turn to the light. | 好 现在把灯打开 |
[10:39] | Oh! I want to see those pearls. Yeah! | 让我看看那些珍珠牙 |
[10:43] | 1984年喜剧电影 《捉鬼敢死队》中的经典台词 | |
[10:43] | Who you gonna call? | 你会打给谁 |
[10:48] | Adorable, baby. Just adorable! | 太可爱了 宝贝 太可爱了 |
[10:52] | – God. You are such a nerd. – Shut up. | -天啊 你真是个呆子 -闭嘴 |
[10:54] | No wonder you only hang out with boys. | 难怪你只和男孩子玩 |
[10:57] | – Erica! – Just the facts. | -艾瑞卡 -事实而已 |
[11:00] | Nerd. | 呆子 |
[11:02] | My God, I love this costume. Keep it up. | 天啊 我真喜欢这套服装 继续 |
[11:04] | All right, that’s the last one. | 好了 最后一张了 |
[11:06] | No, just one more. Come on, please? | 不 再来一张 拜托 |
[11:10] | – Can I go to school? – Wait, wait. | -我能去学校了吗 -等等 等等 |
[11:11] | – Okay, say, “Who you gonna call?” – No! | -好了 说”你会打给谁” -不 |
[11:20] | – *Who you gonna call?* – *Ghostbusters!* | -*你会打给谁* -*捉鬼敢死队* |
[11:22] | Hey, Spengler! | 斯宾格勒 |
[11:24] | – Egon! Yeah! – Venkman! | -伊根 -范克曼 |
[11:27] | – What? – Why are you Venkman? | -怎么了 -你为什么是范克曼 |
[11:29] | – Because I’m Venkman. – No, I’m Venkman. | -因为我是范克曼 -不 我才是范克曼 |
[11:31] | Why can’t there be two Venkmans? | 为什么不能有两个范克曼 |
[11:32] | Because there’s only one Venkman in real life. | 因为现实中只有一个范克曼 |
[11:34] | We planned this months ago. | 我们好几个月前就说好了的 |
[11:36] | I’m Venkman, Dustin’s Stantz, | 我是范克曼 达斯汀是斯坦茨 |
[11:37] | you’re Egon, and you’re Winston. | 你是伊根 你是温斯顿 |
[11:39] | – I specifically didn’t agree to Winston. – Yes, you did! | -我明确不同意当温斯顿 -你同意了 |
[11:42] | – I don’t think he did. – No one wants to be Winston, man. | -我觉得没有 -谁都不想当温斯顿 |
[11:45] | What’s wrong with Winston? | 温斯顿怎么了 |
[11:46] | What’s wrong with Winston? He joined the team super late, | 温斯顿怎么了 他超晚才加入的 |
[11:49] | he’s not funny, and he’s not even a scientist! | 他一点也不搞笑 他都不是个科学家 |
[11:51] | – Yeah, but he’s still cool. – If he’s cool, then you be Winston. | -但他很酷 -如果他很酷 那你当温斯顿 |
[11:54] | – I can’t! – Why not? | -我不行 -为什么 |
[11:56] | – Because… – B-b-because you’re not black? | -因为… -因因…因为你不是黑人 |
[11:59] | – I didn’t say that! – You thought it. | -我没这么说 -你这么想了 |
[12:03] | – I didn’t say that! – Mike! | -我没这么说 -迈克 |
[12:05] | Guys… Guys! Guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 |
[12:11] | Why is no one else wearing costumes? | 为什么没人扮装 |
[12:16] | Crap. | 完了 |
[12:18] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[12:20] | When do people make these decisions? | 大家什么时候决定不穿的 |
[12:22] | Everyone dressed up last year. | 去年大家都扮装了 |
[12:23] | – It’s a conspiracy, I’m telling you. – Just be cool. | -我告诉你们 这是个阴谋 -淡定点 |
[12:26] | Who you gonna call? The nerds! | 你会打给谁 呆子们 |
[12:40] | – We gonna do this? – Not right now. We look like morons. | -要上吗 -现在不行 我们看上去像白痴 |
[12:43] | Maybe she likes Ghostbusters? | 也许她喜欢《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[12:45] | Of course she likes Ghostbusters, but that’s not the point. | 她当然喜欢《捉鬼敢死队》 但是这不是重点 |
[12:47] | The point is we’re dressed up and she isn’t. | 重点是我们现在扮装了 她没有 |
[12:50] | I didn’t bring regular clothes. You? | 我没有带日常穿的衣服 你呢 |
[12:52] | No. | 没有 |
[12:53] | Then we have no choice. We gotta do this. It’s now or never. | 那我们别无选择 我们要上了 不然没机会了 |
[12:55] | – Right. – Let’s engage. | -没错 -我们上 |
[13:02] | We could ask her after class. | 我们可以下课再问她 |
[13:03] | – Yup. – Okay. | -没错 -好的 |
[13:09] | See? It’s an exact match. | 看 完全一样 |
[13:15] | – But… why would he lie to me? – He’s a kid, Joyce. | -但他为什么要骗我 -他是个孩子 乔伊 |
[13:20] | I mean, you heard him describe these episodes. | 你也听到他描述发作时的情况 |
[13:23] | It’s not like he’s describing a nightmare. | 不像是在讨论噩梦 |
[13:26] | He talks about them like they’re real. | 他说得好像全是真的 |
[13:28] | Yeah, because they’re not nightmares, they’re flashbacks. | 因为那不是噩梦 只是闪回 |
[13:31] | I know a couple guys who have had these things, | 我认识几个经历过这种事的人 |
[13:33] | and it feels like you’re there, like it’s happening. | 感觉就像身临其境 感觉好像是真的 |
[13:38] | – Then what the hell is this? – Owens said it would get worse. | -那这是什么 -欧文斯说过可能会严重起来 |
[13:42] | – That place… – What do you wanna do? | -那个地方 -那你打算怎么办 |
[13:43] | You wanna take him back to Chicago? | 你要带他回芝加哥吗 |
[13:45] | Well, there’s that guy in Boston that’s supposed to be… | 那个波士顿的家伙应该… |
[13:47] | They’re all a bunch of quacks. | 他们都是一群骗子 |
[13:49] | They’ll all tell you the same thing, just cost you more money. | 他们只会和你说一样的话 榨你的钱 |
[13:53] | I think he’s right… about trauma. | 我觉得他…对创伤的说法没错 |
[13:57] | And he’s right we’re coming up on a year, you know. | 他说得没错 的确已经快一年了 |
[13:59] | I think everybody’s on edge. Me, you… Will most of all. | 我觉得大家都很难熬 你我…特别是威尔 |
[14:05] | I think we just gotta get through the next few weeks. | 我觉得我们只要撑过接下来几周 |
[14:12] | Nothing’s gonna go back to the way that it was. | 一切都不会变回原来的样子了 |
[14:15] | Not really. | 不一定 |
[14:17] | But it’ll get better. | 但是会好起来的 |
[14:20] | In time. | 假以时日 |
[14:28] | – Here. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[14:33] | Jesus! Hopper… | 天啊 霍普 |
[14:36] | Brings me back to old times. | 让我想起过去 |
[14:38] | What? | 什么 |
[14:40] | – Sharing my cigarettes between… – Fifth and sixth period. | -在五六年级… -传你的香烟 |
[14:43] | Yeah, under the steps. | 是的 在楼梯下 |
[14:46] | Mr. Cooper caught us that time, remember? | 一次库伯老师抓到我们了 记得吗 |
[14:48] | He was like, “Hey, assholes.” | 他突然冒出来大喊”小混蛋们” |
[14:50] | We ran. We just ran. | 我们跑 我们马上就跑 |
[15:06] | God, I want this to be over. | 天啊 我真想这一切早点结束 |
[15:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:58] | How’s it looking out there, cowboy? | 情况怎么样 牛仔 |
[16:00] | Uh, you know, Doc. The usual. | 你懂的 博士 一如既往 |
[16:03] | Nice and nasty with a chance of radioactivity. | 漂亮 肮脏 再带点辐射 |
[16:16] | Oh, yeah, it’s barbecued all right. Anyone hungry? | 没错 都烤透了 有人饿了吗 |
[16:25] | And… | 然后… |
[16:29] | …we’re back on! | 我们恢复了 |
[16:35] | There was this storm. | 有一场风暴 |
[16:37] | Okay. So how did you feel when you saw the storm? | 好吧 你看到风暴时有什么感觉 |
[16:40] | I felt frozen. | 我觉得僵住了 |
[16:45] | Actually frozen? Cold? | 冻僵吗 很冷吗 |
[16:47] | No, like how you feel when you’re scared, | 不 就是你害怕的时候 |
[16:51] | and you can’t breathe or talk or do anything. | 会无法呼吸 无法说话 什么都做不了 |
[16:55] | I felt… I felt this evil… | 我能感觉到有股邪恶… |
[17:21] | Nancy, this isn’t you. | 南茜 你不是这样的 |
[17:26] | Barb, just go ahead and go home, okay? | 芭比 你先自己回家吧 |
[17:32] | Nancy? | 南茜 |
[17:34] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
[17:37] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[17:39] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[17:47] | – I can’t keep doing this. – Doing what? | -我不能再继续这样下去了 -怎样 |
[17:49] | Pretending like everything’s okay. | 假装一切都没事 |
[17:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:53] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[17:55] | It’s like everyone forgot. | 大家好像都忘了 |
[17:56] | It’s like nobody cares. Except her parents. | 好像除了她的父母 根本没人在乎 |
[18:00] | – And now they’re selling their house. – Nance… | -现在他们要卖了房子 -南茜 |
[18:01] | And they’re going to spend the rest of their lives looking for her. | 他们下半辈子都会去寻找她 |
[18:04] | – I know. – It’s destroying them. | -我知道 -他们要被毁了 |
[18:06] | I know. I know. Okay? I get it. But listen, | 我知道 但是 听着 |
[18:09] | there’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们什么都做不了 |
[18:11] | Yeah, we could tell them the truth. | 我们可以告诉他们真相 |
[18:14] | Well, you know that we can’t do that. | 你知道我们不能这么做 |
[18:16] | We don’t have to tell them everything. | 我们不用全部告诉他们 |
[18:18] | This isn’t some game, Nance. | 这不是什么游戏 南茜 |
[18:19] | If they found out that we told any… | 如果他们发现我们告诉别人… |
[18:27] | They could put us in jail. Okay? | 他们会把我们抓起来 好吗 |
[18:29] | Or worse, they could destroy our families. | 也可能更糟 他们会毁了我们的家庭 |
[18:32] | They could do anything they want. | 他们能为所欲为 |
[18:34] | Okay? Just think about what you’re saying. | 你想想你在说什么 |
[18:45] | Hey, it’s… | 这… |
[18:48] | It’s hard, but let’s… | 这很难熬 但我们… |
[18:52] | let’s just go to Tina’s stupid party… | 我们去蒂娜那个愚蠢的派对 |
[18:57] | wear our stupid costumes | 穿上我们花了一大把 |
[18:58] | that we’ve been working on for a stupid amount of time, | 愚蠢的时间做的愚蠢的服装 |
[19:01] | and just pretend like we’re stupid teenagers, okay? | 假装我们就是两个愚蠢的少年 好吗 |
[19:08] | Can we just do that, just for tonight? | 可以吗 就今晚 |
[19:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:33] | Hi, Max. I’m Dustin, and this is… | 麦克斯 我是达斯汀 这是… |
[19:35] | – Lucas. – Yeah, I know. | -卢卡斯 -我知道 |
[19:37] | The stalkers. | 跟踪狂 |
[19:39] | Uh, no. Actually… | 不 其实 |
[19:42] | We weren’t stalking you. | 我们没有尾行你 |
[19:44] | No, we were just concerned because, you know, you’re new and all. | 不 我们只是担心 因为你是新来的 |
[19:47] | Yeah, for your safety. | 是的 为了你的安全 |
[19:49] | There are a lot of bullies here. | 有很多恶霸呢 |
[19:52] | – So many bullies, it’s crazy. – Yeah. | -很多很多 太疯狂了 -是啊 |
[19:55] | Is that why you’re wearing proton packs? | 所以你们才穿着质子灯捉鬼服吗 |
[19:57] | Well, these don’t function. But… | 这些是没用的 但是 |
[20:00] | I do have this handy-dandy little trap here. | 但我有这个很好用的小陷阱 |
[20:05] | And look, it even opens and closes. Look, look, look… | 看 还会开关 你看 你看 |
[20:09] | Voila! | 看 |
[20:11] | It’s cool, right? | 很厉害吧 |
[20:12] | No? Okay. But, um… | 不厉害吗 好吧 但是… |
[20:14] | So, we were talking last night, and you’re new here, | 我们昨天晚上聊到你是新来的 |
[20:17] | so you probably don’t have | 你可能没有 |
[20:19] | any friends to take you trick-or-treating, | 带你去玩不给糖就捣蛋的朋友 |
[20:21] | and you’re scared of bullies, so we were thinking | 你怕被人欺负 我们就在想 |
[20:24] | that it would be okay if you come with us. | 你跟着我们也行 |
[20:26] | – “It’d be okay”? – Yeah. Our party’s a democracy, | -也行 -对 我们的团体很民主 |
[20:29] | the majority voted you could come. | 多数投票赞同你来 |
[20:30] | Didn’t realize it was such | 没想到跟你们 |
[20:31] | an honor to go trick-or-treating with you. | 一起去不给糖就捣蛋是这么大的荣幸啊 |
[20:33] | Yeah, I mean… | 是啊 我是说 |
[20:33] | We know where to get the full-sized candy bars. | 我们知道哪里有大号糖果 |
[20:35] | We figured you’d want in. | 我们觉得你会想加入我们的 |
[20:37] | That’s presumptuous of you. | 那你还真是够自以为是 |
[20:40] | Yeah. Totally. Uh, so, um… you’ll come? | 是啊 那…你来吗 |
[20:47] | We’re meeting at the Maple Street cul-de-sac at 7:00. | 我们晚上七点在枫叶街胡同见 |
[20:50] | 7:00 on the dot! | 七点准时 |
[20:54] | “Presumptuous.” | 自以为是 |
[20:56] | That’s a good thing, right? | 这是在夸我吧 |
[21:01] | Is it bad? | 不好的吗 |
[21:03] | Lucas, is it bad? Lucas? | 卢卡斯 那不好吗 卢卡斯 |
[21:06] | Son of a bitch, Lucas. Is it bad? | 混蛋 卢卡斯 那不好吗 |
[21:10] | How does it feel? Like pouring pure silk onto my skin. | 感觉怎么样 就像丝绸划过你的肌肤 |
[21:15] | Inhuman. Relentless. | 无情 冷酷 |
[21:18] | Arnold Schwarzenegger is… The Term… | 阿诺德·施瓦辛格是…《终结… |
[21:21] | Well, I’m stunned. I don’t know what to think. | 我吓坏了 我不知道该怎么想 |
[21:23] | – Don’t you love me? – Of course I love you. | -你不爱我了吗 -我当然爱你 |
[21:26] | It’s just that it’s so sudden. I mean, it’s not like you. | 只不过这太突然了 这一点都不像你 |
[21:29] | Erica, I am this way because of you. | 艾瑞卡 我这样都是因为你 |
[21:32] | – Me? – “Me?” | -我 -我 |
[21:34] | You have made me wild and impetuous, | 你让我变得不安又狂躁 |
[21:37] | – just like you. – “Impetuous.” | -就像和你一样 -狂躁 |
[21:38] | People are going to be aghast. | 人们肯定会惊呆了 |
[21:40] | – “People are going to be aghast.” – They’re gonna love it. | -人们肯定会惊呆了 -他们会喜欢的 |
[21:45] | I mean, it’s gonna stun the whole town. The whole world! | 整个小镇都会震惊 整个世界 |
[21:48] | Erica, tell me that you will marry me, in this house, tonight… | 艾瑞卡 告诉我你会嫁给我 今晚在这里… |
[22:51] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[22:54] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[22:57] | What’re you doing out here in the cold? | 你冰天雪地在这里干什么 |
[23:41] | So, you’re telling me that Merrill poisoned your farm, | 你是说梅瑞尔对你的农场下毒 |
[23:44] | because he thinks you poisoned his, which, of course, you didn’t? | 因为他认为你给他的农场下毒 而你没有 |
[23:47] | No, sir. And I got me an alibi the night he accuses me. | 是的 我有他说我下毒那晚的不在场证明 |
[23:50] | My Jenny and her boys were in town. I was with them all night. | 我的珍妮和她的孩子们在城里 整晚我都陪着他们 |
[23:53] | Did you actually see Merrill? | 你看到梅瑞尔下毒了吗 |
[23:54] | No need. That man done lost his mind. | 不需要 那家伙是个疯子 |
[23:57] | Went around slandering me, threatening all sorts of madness. | 到处诽谤我 疯疯癫癫地威胁我 |
[23:59] | A pumpkin conspiracy, Chief. | 南瓜阴谋 局长 |
[24:01] | Hawkins’ very own Chinatown. | 霍金斯的《唐人街》 |
[24:03] | Listen, Merrill threatening to do something | 听着 梅瑞尔威胁要做什么 |
[24:05] | and him actually doing something | 和他真的做了什么 |
[24:06] | are two very different things. | 是两件截然不同的事 |
[24:07] | You got a better explanation? | 你有更好的解释吗 |
[24:09] | Cold weather. | 寒冷的天气 |
[24:10] | It’s October. | 现在是十月 |
[24:11] | Yeah, it’s a cold one. | 没错 很冷 |
[24:13] | You see these hands? | 你看到这双手了吗 |
[24:15] | – Yeah. – You know why they look like that? – | -嗯 -你知道为什么会变成这样吗 |
[24:17] | Because you’re old? | 因为你老了 |
[24:18] | You’re damn straight. | 没错 |
[24:21] | And I’ve been doing this a long time, Chief. A long time. | 我管理农场很久了 局长 很久了 |
[24:24] | And I ain’t never seen anything the likes of this. | 我从来没见过这种情况 |
[24:27] | None of us have. | 我们都没有 |
[24:28] | None of us? | 你们 |
[24:29] | Merrill didn’t just hit me last night. | 梅瑞尔昨晚不仅只对我家下手了 |
[24:31] | He hit damn near everyone. | 他几乎对每户人家都下手了 |
[24:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:33] | Jack O’Dell, Pete Freeling, | 杰克·奥戴尔 彼得·弗里林 |
[24:35] | Rick Neary, the Christensens. | 里克·尼利 克里斯坦森一家 |
[24:38] | All of their crops, dead. | 他们家的庄稼都死了 |
[24:44] | Give me those names again. | 再说一遍名字 |
[25:01] | You’re late again. | 你再迟到 |
[25:02] | Yeah, I had to get catch-up homework. | 是的 我得先做完作业 |
[25:03] | Jesus. I don’t care. | 天啊 我不关心 |
[25:05] | You’re late again, and you’re skating home. | 你再迟到 就自己滑回家 |
[25:07] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[25:21] | God, this place is such a shithole. | 天啊 这地方真是个屎坑 |
[25:23] | – It’s not that bad. – No? | -没有那么糟糕 -是吗 |
[25:30] | You smell that, Max? That’s actually shit. | 闻到了吗 麦克斯 这就是屎味 |
[25:34] | – Cow shit. – I don’t see any cows. | -母牛屎 -我没看到母牛 |
[25:36] | Clearly, you haven’t met the high-school girls. | 那你肯定是没见过高中女生 |
[25:39] | – So what, you like it here now? – No. | -怎么 你现在喜欢这里了吗 -不 |
[25:42] | – Then why are you defending it? – I’m not. | -那你为什么要维护这里 -我没有 |
[25:44] | Sure sounds like it. | 听起来像是 |
[25:47] | It’s just we’re stuck here, so… | 反正我们被困在这里 所以… |
[25:49] | You’re right. We’re stuck here. | 你说得对 我们被困在这里 |
[25:53] | And whose fault is that? | 那是谁的错呢 |
[25:56] | Yours. | 你的 |
[25:57] | – What’d you say? – Nothing. | -你说什么 -没什么 |
[26:00] | – Did you say it’s my fault? – No. | -你说是我的错吗 -不 |
[26:04] | You know whose fault it is. | 你知道是谁的错 |
[26:06] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[26:10] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[26:13] | say it. | 说啊 |
[26:16] | Say it! | 说啊 |
[26:28] | Really, everyone dressed up last year. | 真的 去年大家都扮装了 |
[26:31] | Billy, slow down. | 比利 减速 |
[26:32] | – Oh, these your new hick friends? – No! I don’t know them. | -你的新乡巴佬朋友吗 -不 我不认识他们 |
[26:34] | I guess you won’t care if I hit ’em, then? | 那你肯定不介意我撞他们吧 |
[26:36] | I get bonus points, I get ’em all in one go? | 一次全部撞倒有额外奖励吗 |
[26:38] | No, Billy, stop. It’s not funny. | 不 比利 别玩了 这不好玩 |
[26:44] | Hey, guys? | 伙计们 |
[26:46] | Billy, come on, stop it. It’s not funny. Stop! | 比利 别闹了 这不好玩 别闹了 |
[26:50] | – Go! go! go! go! go! – Mike, you need to haul ass! | -快快快 -迈克 我们得赶紧避开 |
[26:51] | Billy, stop it! | 比利 别闹了 |
[26:53] | Whoa! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! | 该死 该死 该死 |
[26:56] | Yeah! That was a close one, huh? | 差一点吧 |
[27:00] | Holy shit! | 上帝啊 |
[27:02] | Was that… | 那是… |
[27:04] | Mad Max. | 疯狂麦克斯 |
[27:12] | 南瓜自选 2个4元 | |
[27:33] | Now, you tryin’ to tell me, | 你现在还想 |
[27:35] | with a straight face, cold did this? | 认真地告诉我 这是因为天气冷吗 |
[27:39] | How far does it go? | 延伸到哪里 |
[28:00] | Hey, Chief, you copy? | 局长 收到了吗 |
[28:03] | Hey, Chief. | 局长 |
[28:04] | How’s it looking over there? | 那边情况如何 |
[28:06] | Like a giant pissed all over Jack’s bean field. | 好像有个巨人尿在杰克的豆田里了 |
[28:09] | Smells, too. It smell over there? | 闻上去也是 你那边有味道吗 |
[28:12] | Uh, yeah, little bit. | 嗯 有一点 |
[28:14] | Smells like a nursing home, man. | 闻上去跟疗养院似的 |
[28:16] | Listen. I want you guys to track the rot, see how far it goes. | 你们跟着这些腐烂的区域 看看延伸到哪里 |
[28:19] | Just, uh, mark anything that’s dead. | 标记一下所有死掉的东西 |
[28:22] | – That’s gonna take some time. – So take it. | -那得花点时间 -那就花这个时间 |
[28:25] | And, look, we don’t know what caused this. Could be poison. | 我们不知道到底是怎么回事 可能是毒 |
[28:27] | So don’t touch anything without gloves. | 所以不要不戴手套碰任何东西 |
[28:32] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 局长 |
[28:36] | You got any marking flags? | 你有标志旗吗 |
[28:51] | So you hit “T” To zoom in, and “W” Zooms back out. | 你按T是放大 W是缩小 |
[28:56] | See? Easy-peasy. | 看 小菜一碟 |
[28:57] | Just make sure to turn off the power to save energy there. | 记得要关闭电源省电 |
[29:00] | Listen. Stay close to your brother, okay? | 听着 跟着你的哥哥 |
[29:03] | And listen, listen, listen… | 听着 听着 听着 |
[29:04] | If you get a bad feeling or anything, | 如果你感觉不舒服之类的 |
[29:06] | you tell him to take you straight home. | 你就要他赶紧把你送回家 |
[29:08] | – You promise? – Okay. | -你要保证 -好的 |
[29:09] | Nice. | 好的 |
[29:10] | – Are you ready, bud? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 伙计 -嗯 |
[29:13] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[29:14] | I hope it doesn’t suck! | 希望不会太糟 |
[29:22] | I just don’t get what she sees in him. | 我不懂她看上他什么了 |
[29:25] | What? | 什么 |
[29:26] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[29:28] | At least he doesn’t treat me different. | 至少他不会对我区别对待 |
[29:31] | I mean, I can’t even go trick-or-treating by myself. It’s lame. | 我都不能自己去玩不给糖就捣蛋 真逊 |
[29:34] | What? You think I’m lame? | 什么 你觉得我很逊吗 |
[29:36] | No, but it’s not like | 不 但是南茜 |
[29:39] | Nancy’s coming to watch over Mike, you know? | 才不会去看着迈克 你懂吧 |
[29:49] | Will! Hey! | 威尔 |
[29:51] | Hey, don’t cross the streams. Don’t cross the streams! | 别越过小河 别越过小河 |
[30:01] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[30:03] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[30:04] | If I let you go on your own, | 如果我让你自己去 |
[30:08] | you promise to stay in the neighborhood? | 你保证只会去附近要糖吗 |
[30:09] | Yeah! Yeah, yeah, totally. | 保证 保证 当然了 |
[30:11] | And be back at Mike’s by 9:00. | 然后九点前回迈克的家 |
[30:12] | – 9:30? – 9:00. | -九点半 -九点 |
[30:15] | – Yeah. – Deal? | -好 -说好了 |
[30:15] | – Yeah, deal. – All right. | -说好了 -好 |
[30:18] | Hey, Will. | 威尔 |
[30:19] | Don’t let any of your spazzy friends use this, all right? | 别让你的呆瓜朋友们用这个 |
[30:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:23] | I hope it doesn’t suck. | 希望不会太糟 |
[30:26] | Will! | 威尔 |
[30:27] | – Egon! – Yeah! You ready for tonight, man? | -伊根 -今晚准备好了吗 |
[30:36] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[30:44] | 38 39 40 41 42 …thirty-eight, thirty-nine, forty, forty-one, forty-two! | |
[30:52] | 42 Forty-two! | |
[30:53] | We got ourselves a new Keg King! | 新的啤酒桶之王诞生了 |
[30:57] | – Billy! Billy! Billy! – That’s how you do it, Hawkins! | -比利 比利 比利 -这才像样 霍金斯 |
[30:59] | That’s how you do it! | 这才像样 |
[31:00] | Billy! Billy! Billy! | 比利 比利 比利 |
[31:23] | We got ourselves a new Keg King, Harrington. | 新的啤酒桶之王诞生了 哈灵顿 |
[31:25] | – Yeah, that’s right! – Yeah. Eat it, Harrington. | -没错 -吃瘪吧 哈灵顿 |
[31:44] | What’s in this? | 这里面是什么 |
[31:46] | Pure fuel! Pure fuel! | 纯燃料 纯燃料 |
[31:56] | Take it easy. | 慢点 |
[31:57] | Take it easy. Nance, Nance, Nance… | 慢点 南茜 南茜 南茜 |
[32:00] | We’re just being stupid teenagers for the night. | 我们今晚就是愚蠢的少年 |
[32:01] | Wasn’t that the deal? | 不是说好了吗 |
[32:34] | – No. No, no. – Come on. Yes. | -不不不 -来吧 来 |
[32:37] | – Yes. Yes. Yes. Come on. – No. No. No. | -来来来 来吧 -不不不 |
[32:40] | Oh, there it is. | 这才对 |
[32:45] | You playing Frankenstein to my Dracula? | 你在我德古拉面前扮科学怪人吗 |
[32:47] | – Come on, you’re stiff as a board. Relax. – I’m sorry. It’s… | -你僵硬得和石板似的 放松 -对不起 |
[32:54] | He’s fine. Okay? Jonathan’s with him. | 他没事的 乔纳森和他一起呢 |
[32:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:58] | It’s just every time he’s away from me, | 只是每次他不在我身边 |
[33:01] | it’s like I can’t function. | 我就好像无法安心 |
[33:02] | – I know it sounds silly. – No, it’s not silly. | -我知道这听起来很蠢 -不 这不蠢 |
[33:08] | It’s not silly. | 这不蠢 |
[33:14] | What if we were to move out of Hawkins… together? | 我们一起离开霍金斯…怎么样 |
[33:17] | – What? – I know. | -什么 -我知道 |
[33:18] | Whoa, Nellie, right? No, I just… | 不是吧 内莉 不 我只是… |
[33:22] | I’ve been thinking about what you said. | 我一直在想你说的话 |
[33:24] | About how we’ve got all these memories here, | 我们在这里的这些记忆 |
[33:26] | and you wish you had enough money to move. | 以及你真希望能有钱就能搬走 |
[33:28] | Well, my parents are selling their house in Maine. | 我的父母要卖掉他们在缅因州的房子 |
[33:31] | There’s a RadioShack nearby. I’m sure they’d take me on. | 边上有一家翻睿侠 我能去那里工作 |
[33:34] | We could just… | 我们能… |
[33:39] | – My turn to be silly now. – Bob… | -现在轮到我傻了 -鲍勃 |
[33:41] | No, it’s fine. Wine makes me crazy. | 不 没事 我喝了酒就会说胡话 |
[33:46] | Oh, it’s just so hard to explain. | 太难解释了 |
[33:50] | It’s just this… | 只是… |
[33:51] | This is not a normal family. | 这不是个普通的家庭 |
[33:56] | It could be. | 可以变得普通 |
[33:59] | It could be. | 可以变得普通 |
[34:12] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[34:16] | Victims. | 受害者 |
[34:22] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[34:25] | Well, aren’t you cute? The little exterminators. | 你们真可爱 小除虫员 |
[34:31] | If I get another 3 Musketeers, I’m gonna kill myself. | 再收到三个火枪手牛轧糖我就自杀 |
[34:34] | What’s wrong with 3 Musketeers? | 三个火枪手怎么了 |
[34:36] | “What’s wrong with 3 Musketeers?” | 三个火枪手怎么了 |
[34:37] | – No one likes 3 Musketeers. – Yeah, it’s just nougat. | -没人喜欢三个火枪手 -只是牛轧糖 |
[34:40] | Whoa. “Just nougat”? | 只是牛轧糖 |
[34:41] | Just nougat? It is top three for me. | 只是牛轧糖 对我来说可是头三名的糖果 |
[34:44] | – Top three? – Top three! | -头三名 -头三名 |
[34:45] | Oh, God. Give me a break. | 天啊 饶了我吧 |
[34:47] | Seriously, I can just eat a whole bowl of nougat. Straight up. | 说真的 我能一口气吃下整整一大碗牛轧糖 |
[34:54] | Holy shit! You should have seen the look on your faces. | 天啊 你们真该看看你们的表情 |
[34:57] | And you? Who screams like that? | 还有你 谁会这么尖叫 |
[34:59] | You sound like a little girl. | 你听上去像个小姑娘 |
[35:03] | Hey, you guys coming or not? | 你们到底来不来 |
[35:04] | Oh, I heard we should hit up Loch Nora. | 我听说应该去洛克诺拉 |
[35:06] | That’s where the rich people live, right? | 富人们都住在那里 对吧 |
[35:10] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[36:01] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[36:03] | Yeah, you got me, kid. | 是的 被你抓到了 孩子 |
[36:07] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[36:12] | Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. | 该死 该死 该死 该死 |
[36:43] | Hey, kid. Give me some of that candy, would you? | 孩子 能给我一些糖吗 |
[36:47] | No way. | 不要 |
[36:51] | All right. How about now? | 那现在呢 |
[36:54] | Who are you? I’m Maria. | 你是谁 我是玛利亚 |
[36:59] | Will you play with me? | 你愿意陪我玩吗 |
[37:03] | Would you like one of my flowers? | 你想要我的花吗 |
[37:19] | L L… | |
[37:21] | A A… | |
[37:23] | T T… | |
[37:25] | E E. | |
[37:29] | Late. | 迟了 |
[38:34] | Another full-size. | 又是一大块的糖 |
[38:36] | Like, seriously, rich people are such suckers. | 说真的 有钱人真是冤大头 |
[38:40] | Wait. You’re not rich, right? | 等等 你不是有钱人吧 |
[38:41] | No, I live up Old Cherry Road. | 不 我住在老樱桃街 |
[38:44] | No, it’s fine. I mean, the street’s good for skating. | 没关系 那条街用来滑板很好 |
[38:48] | Yeah, totally tubular. | 是啊 弯弯曲曲的 |
[38:51] | What? Did I say that right? Or is it, like, tubular. | 怎么了 我念得不对吗 还是说扭扭曲曲的 |
[38:54] | It’s, like, totally tubular. | 应该是歪歪扭扭的 |
[38:59] | – Totally tubular! – What a gnarly wave, dude. | -歪歪扭扭的 -真陡的坡 哥们 |
[39:02] | – Totally brodacious, bro! – Stop. My ears are hurting. | -毛绒绒的 哥们 -别闹了 我耳朵疼 |
[39:12] | – Did you agree to this? – What? | -你同意了吗 -什么 |
[39:15] | To her joining our party. | 让她加入我们团队 |
[39:17] | It’s just for Halloween. | 只是万圣节 |
[39:18] | You should have checked with me. | 你应该先和我说的 |
[39:20] | Well, they were excited. | 他们很开心 |
[39:21] | I guess I thought you’d be okay with it. | 我以为你不会介意 |
[39:23] | She’s ruining the best night of the year. | 她毁掉了一年中最棒的夜晚 |
[39:36] | Watch it, Zombie Boy. | 小心点 僵尸小子 |
[39:40] | Trick or treat, freak. | 不给糖就捣蛋 怪胎 |
[39:58] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[40:00] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[40:06] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[40:53] | Will! | 威尔 |
[40:54] | Will, what’s wrong? | 威尔 怎么了 |
[40:57] | I couldn’t find you. Are you hurt? | 我到处找不到你 你没受伤吧 |
[40:59] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[41:01] | – Is he okay? – I don’t know. | -他没事吧 -我不知道 |
[41:03] | I’m gonna get you home, okay? | 我送你回去 好吗 |
[41:05] | I’m gonna get you home. Hold on. | 我马上送你回去 扶着我 |
[41:06] | – All right, take it easy. – I got him. | -好了 别紧张 -我来 |
[41:09] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[41:10] | Keep trick-or-treating. I’m bored anyways. | 继续要糖吧 反正我也觉得无聊 |
[41:15] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[41:49] | Nice costume. | 服装不错 |
[41:53] | Nice costume. | 服装不错 |
[41:54] | Oh, uh, yeah. I’m going as a guy who hates parties. | 是啊 我扮成一个讨厌参加派对的人 |
[41:58] | – I’m Samantha. – Uh, Jonathan. | -我叫萨曼莎 -乔纳森 |
[42:12] | Kiss? | 亲吻 |
[42:14] | The band. | 我是说这个乐队 |
[42:17] | – No, no, no. – Get off. | -不不不 -放开我 |
[42:19] | – No, you’ve had enough, okay? – Screw you! | -不 你喝得够多了 -去你的 |
[42:22] | Nance, I’m serious. Hey. Hey. Hey. Stop. No, I’m serious. | 南茜 我是认真的 别喝了 我是认真的 |
[42:26] | – Put it down. – No! | -放下来 -不 |
[42:27] | – Nance, put it down. – Steve! Stop. | -南茜 放下来 -史蒂夫 放开 |
[42:29] | Stop. Stop. | 放开我 |
[42:35] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[42:38] | Nance. | 南茜 |
[42:49] | Nance, I’m sorry. | 南茜 对不起 |
[42:52] | – That’s not coming off, Nance. – It’s coming. | -擦不掉的 南茜 -擦得掉 |
[42:55] | Come on. Let me just take you home, okay? Come here. | 来 我送你回家吧 过来 |
[42:58] | – Let me take you home. Come on. – You wanted this. | -我送你回家吧 来 -你想要这样的 |
[43:01] | No, I didn’t want this. I told you to stop drinking. | 不 我不想这样 我要你别喝了 |
[43:03] | – It’s bullshit. Bullshit. – No, it’s not bullshit. Okay? | -都是胡扯 胡扯 -不 不是胡扯 |
[43:05] | – No, it’s not bullshit, Nancy. – No, you. | -不 这不是胡扯 -不 你 |
[43:08] | You’re bullshit. | 你胡扯 |
[43:11] | What? | 什么 |
[43:12] | You’re pretending like everything is okay. | 你假装一切都没事 |
[43:17] | You know, like we didn’t… like we didn’t kill Barb. | 好像我们…我们没有杀死芭比 |
[43:23] | Like, it’s great. Like, we’re in love and we’re partying. | 好像都很好 好像我们相爱 然后去派对 |
[43:30] | Yeah, let’s party, huh? Party. We’re partying. | 好啊 我们去派对 派对 我们来派对 |
[43:35] | This is bullshit. | 简直是胡扯 |
[43:39] | “Like we’re in love”? | 好像我们相爱 |
[43:43] | It’s bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[43:48] | You don’t love me? | 你不爱我吗 |
[43:50] | It’s bullshit. | 都是胡扯 |
[44:21] | It’s like… like I’m stuck. | 好像…好像我被困住了 |
[44:24] | Like, like, stuck in the Upside Down? | 好像困在逆世界了 |
[44:28] | No. | 不 |
[44:29] | You know on a View-Master, when it gets, like… | 你知道在视觉大师里 会变得… |
[44:33] | – Caught between two slides? – Yeah. Like that. | -夹在两边中间 -是的 差不多 |
[44:35] | Like one side’s our world, and the other… | 好像一边是我们的世界 另一边 |
[44:39] | The other slide is the Upside Down. | 另一边是逆世界 |
[44:45] | And… | 然后… |
[44:47] | And there was this noise coming from everywhere. | 然后到处都有声音 |
[44:54] | And then I saw something. | 然后我看到一些东西 |
[44:59] | – The Demogorgon? – No. | -魔王吗 -不 |
[45:02] | It was like this huge shadow in the sky. | 好像是天空中的巨大阴影 |
[45:09] | Only, it was alive. | 只不过是活的 |
[45:15] | And it was coming for me. | 而且要来抓我 |
[45:20] | Is this all real? | 这些都是真的吗 |
[45:22] | Or is it like the doctors say, all in your head? | 还是说像医生说的那样 都是你想象的 |
[45:25] | I don’t know. Just… | 我不知道 只不过… |
[45:30] | Just please don’t tell the others, okay? | 拜托不要告诉其他人 好吗 |
[45:33] | They won’t understand. | 他们不会明白的 |
[45:38] | Eleven would. | 十一会明白 |
[45:40] | She would? | 她会吗 |
[45:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:44] | She always did. | 她总是能明白 |
[45:49] | Sometimes I feel like I still see her. | 有时我觉得我还是能看到她 |
[45:54] | Like she’s still around, but she never is. | 她好像还在身边 但她不在了 |
[45:59] | I don’t know. Sometimes I feel like I’m going crazy. | 不知道 有时候我觉得我都疯了 |
[46:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[46:08] | Hey, well, if we’re both going crazy, | 如果我们都疯了 |
[46:10] | then we’ll go crazy together, right? | 那我们就是一起疯 对吧 |
[46:13] | Yeah. Crazy together. | 对 一起疯 |
[47:18] | Jonathan? | 乔纳森 |
[48:12] | Hey, kid. Open up, all right? Look, I know I’m late. | 孩子 开门 听着 我知道我迟到了 |
[48:15] | I got candy here, all right? I got all the good stuff. | 我买了糖 我买了好东西 |
[48:23] | Please, will you open the door? | 拜托你 能开门吗 |
[48:26] | I’m gonna freeze to death out here. | 我快被冻死在外面了 |
[48:46] | Hey, kid. Open up, would you? | 孩子 能开门吗 |
[48:50] | I got, uh… stuck somewhere, and I lost track of time. | 我…有事拖住了 忘了时间 |
[48:59] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:02] | El, would you please open the door? | 一一 你能开一下门吗 |
[49:05] | El? | 一一 |
[49:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[49:16] | I’m just gonna be out here by myself, eating all this candy. | 那我就自己在这里 把糖都吃光 |
[49:20] | I’m gonna get fat. | 我要变胖了 |
[49:22] | It’s very unhealthy to leave me out here. | 我一个人在这里很不健康 |
[49:26] | Could have a heart attack or something. | 可能会心脏病发之类的 |
[49:29] | But, you know, you do what you want. | 但是 随便你吧 |
[49:37] | One quarter pound of all-American beef, | 四分之一磅的美国牛肉 |
[49:40] | fresh-cut tomato, and four strips of crispy bacon. | 现切西红柿和四条脆培根 |
[49:44] | Did somebody say bacon? | 有人说培根了吗 |
[49:47] | Refreshing lemon… | 新鲜柠檬… |
[49:48] | …and they’re perfect for dunking. Mmm! | 泡一泡更美味 |
[50:26] | It’s day 353. | 第353天 |
[50:32] | I had a bad day today. | 我今天过得很不开心 |
[50:35] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我… |
[50:39] | I guess I wish you were here. | 我希望你能在我身边 |
[50:41] | I mean, we all do. | 我是说 我们都希望你在 |
[50:46] | If you’re out there, just please give me a sign. | 如果你在 求你给我一些信号 |
[50:57] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[51:00] | Eleven? | 十一 |
[51:56] | Tubular. | 弯弯曲曲 |
[51:59] | Tubular. | 弯弯曲曲 |
[52:01] | Tubular. | 弯弯曲曲 |
[52:08] | Mews, is that… | 喵喵 是… |
[52:20] | Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. | 完了 完了 完了 |
[52:44] | Holy sh… | 我的… |