时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Mama? It’s me. Jane. | 妈妈 是我 简 |
[00:15] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[00:17] | No. | 不 |
[00:18] | Breathe. | 呼气 |
[00:20] | Sunflower. | 太阳花 |
[00:21] | Rainbow. | 彩虹 |
[00:23] | – Four-fifty. Three to the right… – Breathe. | -450 右转三下 -呼气 |
[00:26] | Four to the left. Sunflower. | 右转四下 太阳花 |
[00:28] | – Four-fifty. Rainbow. – Breathe. | -450 彩虹 -呼气 |
[00:30] | – Three to the right. Four to the left. – Breathe. | -右转三下 左转四下 -呼气 |
[00:32] | Four-fifty. Sunflower. Rainbow. | 450 太阳花 彩虹 |
[00:38] | Breathe. Sunflower. Rainbow. | 呼气 太阳花 彩虹 |
[00:42] | Three to the right. Four to the left. | 右转三下 左转四下 |
[00:46] | Okay. You okay? | 好了 你没事吧 |
[00:48] | And it just kept repeating? | 然后就一直重复 |
[00:53] | Repeat? | 重复 |
[00:54] | Like a circle? Just showing you the same image over and over? | 就像一个循环 你不停看到同样的画面 |
[00:58] | She kept showing the girl in the room. | 她一直让我看到房间里那个女孩 |
[01:01] | The rainbow room? | 彩虹房间里的 |
[01:07] | What did the girl look like? | 那个女孩看上去怎么样 |
[01:12] | – Different. – Different than you? | -不一样 -和你不一样 |
[01:17] | I think this is why Mama wanted to talk. | 我觉得这就是为什么我妈妈想说话 |
[01:20] | To show you the girl? | 为了让你看那个女孩 |
[01:31] | I think she wants me to find her. | 我觉得她想让我找到她 |
[01:37] | When Terry was looking for you, | 泰芮在找你的时候 |
[01:39] | she kept these files of other missing kids. | 她一直保留着其他失踪儿童的资料 |
[01:42] | Kids she thought were like you. | 她觉得和你情况很像的孩子 |
[01:47] | Maybe that girl | 也许那个女孩 |
[01:48] | is in here somewhere. | 就在某个文件里 |
[01:53] | Here. | 给 |
[02:06] | Does anyone look familiar? | 有脸熟的吗 |
[02:11] | 失踪 印第安纳女童在伦敦失踪 | |
[02:22] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[02:43] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[02:48] | No. | 没有 |
[03:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:59] | Becky! Becky, I found her. | 贝琪 贝琪 我找到她了 |
[04:02] | I just… I didn’t know who else to call. | 我只是…我不知道该打给谁了 |
[04:05] | He gave me this number, and he came here looking for her. | 他给过我这个号码 来找过她 |
[04:09] | I thought maybe he could help me. | 我想他也许能帮我 |
[04:11] | Yeah, Jim Hopper, | 是的 吉姆·霍普 |
[04:12] | he came here with some woman named Joyce Byers? | 他和一个叫乔伊·拜耶斯的女人一起来过 |
[04:17] | Well, that’s a little hard to explain. Uh… | 有点难解释 |
[04:20] | There’s another girl, and she’s missing, | 还有一个女孩 她也不见了 |
[04:23] | and I think she’s in trouble. | 我觉得她有麻烦了 |
[04:25] | I just… I didn’t know who to call. | 我只是…我不知道该打给谁了 |
[04:27] | Thank you, thank you. And you are? | 谢谢 谢谢 你是哪位 |
[04:31] | Florence… | 弗洛伦斯 |
[04:35] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我等下打给你 |
[04:44] | Jane? Jane? | 简 简 |
[04:47] | Jane? | 简 |
[04:49] | Jane! | 简 |
[04:51] | Jane! | 简 |
[04:53] | Jane! | 简 |
[04:54] | Four-fifty… Breathe. Sunflower… | 450 呼气 太阳花 |
[05:57] | 第七章 失散的姐姐 | |
[07:17] | Watch it, kid. | 小心点 孩子 |
[07:19] | Mouth breather. | 白痴 |
[08:00] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[08:03] | They’re all dead! | 他们都死了 |
[08:05] | They’re all dead! | 他们都死了 |
[08:09] | They’re all dead! | 他们都死了 |
[08:43] | You should do stand-up, Axe. There’s a spot a few blocks away. | 你应该去说相声 斧子 几个街区外就有地 |
[08:47] | Hello? | 你们好 |
[08:52] | What do we have here? | 看看这是谁 |
[08:55] | What is she wearing? | 她穿着什么呢 |
[08:56] | What are those, overalls? | 这是什么 工装吗 |
[08:57] | There aren’t any cows to milk here, kid. | 这里没有能挤奶的牛 孩子 |
[09:00] | Go on back to the farm now. | 回你的农场去吧 |
[09:02] | I’m looking for my sister. | 我在找我姐姐 |
[09:05] | Shirley Temple lost her sister. So sad. | 秀兰·邓波儿的姐姐不见了 真难过 |
[09:08] | I saw her. Here. | 我看到她 在这里 |
[09:12] | Hand out of pocket. Slow. | 把手从口袋里拿出来 慢点 |
[09:16] | Give me that shit. | 给我 |
[09:23] | – Is that Kali? – Kali? | -那是卡莉吗 -卡莉 |
[09:25] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[09:27] | – Who else knows you’re here? – No one. | -还有谁知道你在这里 -没有人 |
[09:30] | So, what then? Poof! | 怎么着 |
[09:31] | You just show up like magic with that picture? | 你就突然变魔法似的拿着照片找上来吗 |
[09:34] | Stay calm. She’s just a kid. | 冷静点 她只是个孩子 |
[09:35] | A kid who could get us all killed. | 这孩子可能会害我们丧命 |
[09:37] | If I have to ask again, Shirley, you’ll start losing things. | 秀兰 要是逼我再问一遍 你就得吃苦头了 |
[09:40] | Starting with those pretty little locks of yours. Yeah? | 从你这头靓丽的头发开始 |
[09:43] | Come on, Axe. Put down the knife. | 斧子 别这样 把刀放下 |
[09:44] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[09:45] | – I saw her. – Axe! | -我看到了她 -斧子 |
[09:46] | That’s not an answer. | 回答错误 |
[09:51] | Jesus. Jesus Christ! | 天啊 天啊 |
[09:57] | Get off! Shit! Shit! | 走开 走开 |
[09:59] | You’re a terrible dancer, Axel. | 你跳舞跳得真差劲 斧子 |
[10:07] | I told you, stay out of my head. | 我和你说过了 别进入我的脑子 |
[10:09] | So, we’re threatening little girls now, are we? | 我们现在都开始威胁小姑娘了 |
[10:11] | – She knows about you. – She had this. | -她知道你的事 -她有这个 |
[10:19] | Where did you get this? | 你哪儿弄来的 |
[10:22] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[10:24] | Your mother gave this to you? | 你母亲给你的吗 |
[10:26] | In her dream circle. | 在她的梦循环里 |
[10:28] | Dream circle. I think she’s a schizo or something. | “梦循环” 她有精神分裂吧 |
[10:31] | – Says she’s looking for her sister. – Yeah. Like I said, schizo. | -她说她在找她的姐妹 -我说了 精分 |
[10:35] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[10:41] | I saw you. | 我看见你了 |
[10:43] | In the rainbow room. | 在彩虹房间 |
[10:48] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[10:50] | Jane. | 简 |
[11:09] | Sister. | 姐妹 |
[11:12] | Sister. | 姐妹 |
[11:31] | And this memory your mother shared… | 你母亲的这段记忆 |
[11:35] | that is your only memory of me? | 那是你对我的唯一印象吗 |
[11:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:40] | And how long have you been with this policeman? | 你和那位警察住在一起多久 |
[11:43] | Three hundred and twenty-seven days. | 327天 |
[11:45] | And this policeman, he thinks | 而这警察认为 |
[11:47] | he can work out some sort of deal with these men to set you free? | 他可以跟那些人谈条件 让你自由 |
[11:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:51] | – He says soon. – He’s naïve then. | -他说快了 -他太天真了 |
[11:54] | We’ll always be monsters to them. Do you understand? | 我们对他们来说永远是怪物 明白吗 |
[11:58] | Let me guess. Your policeman, | 我猜猜 你这位警察 |
[12:00] | he also stops you from using your gifts? | 也不准你用你的超能力 |
[12:04] | What you can do is incredible. | 你的能力无比强大 |
[12:08] | It makes you very special, Jane. | 这令你与众不同 简 |
[12:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:13] | – Do you have a gift? – Different. | -你也有超能力吗 -不一样 |
[12:16] | I can make people see, or not see, whatever I choose. | 我可以决定让人看见什么 |
[12:20] | Is that why you made the man with the crazy hair dance? | 你是这样让那个怪发男跳舞的吗 |
[12:25] | Axel is not so fond of spiders, | 斧子不喜欢蜘蛛 |
[12:28] | – so… – You made him see spiders? | -所以… -你让他看见蜘蛛 |
[12:32] | But it doesn’t have to be scary. | 但不一定是吓人的东西 |
[12:37] | This butterfly, it isn’t real. | 这蝴蝶也不是真的 |
[12:40] | I’ve just convinced your mind it is. | 我只是让你的头脑相信它是真的 |
[12:46] | Think of it as a kind of magic. | 把它想成是一种魔法 |
[13:01] | Are you real? | 那你是真的吗 |
[13:03] | Yes, I’m real. | 我是真实的 |
[13:27] | What’s wrong? | 哪里不对劲吗 |
[13:30] | Nothing is wrong. | 没什么不对劲 |
[13:34] | I just feel… whole… now. | 我只是觉得…完整了 |
[13:38] | Like… A piece of me was missing, | 仿佛从前的我缺了一块 |
[13:44] | and now it’s not. | 如今才完整 |
[13:46] | Does that make sense? | 这么说合理吗 |
[13:49] | Yes. | 合理 |
[13:51] | I think your mother sent you here for a reason. | 我想你母亲让你来这儿是有原因的 |
[13:54] | I think she somehow knew that we belong together. | 我想她知道我们注定要一起 |
[13:59] | I think this is your home. | 我想这里才是你家 |
[14:02] | Home. | 家 |
[14:04] | Yes. Home. | 对 家 |
[14:11] | This is car 13, responding to | 13号车前往阿什伯里街 |
[14:13] | a 245 at 31 Ashbury. | 处理致命武器袭击案 |
[14:16] | …suspect under surveillance. | …监控嫌犯中 |
[14:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[14:27] | How’s your white hick sister? | 你的白人乡巴佬姐妹还好吗 |
[14:29] | You tuck her in real tight? | 哄她睡觉觉了吗 |
[14:30] | Yeah, what about a lullaby? Did you sing her one? | 给她唱摇篮曲了吗 |
[14:33] | *Old MacDonald had a farm* | *王老先生有块地* |
[14:36] | *E-I-e-I-o* | *咿呀咿呀呦* |
[14:39] | *And on his farm he had a cow* | *他在田边养小牛* |
[14:42] | She found me with only this. | 她只凭这个就找到我 |
[14:47] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:47] | It means she can find people without moving. | 意思是她能用意念找人 |
[14:50] | With nothing but an image. | 只需要一张照片 |
[14:53] | You telling me Shirley’s a human radar detector or some shit? | 你说”秀兰”是人肉雷达之类的吗 |
[14:55] | Or some shit, yes. | 之类的 没错 |
[14:57] | Come on. No way. | 少来 不可能 |
[14:59] | We’ll find out soon enough. | 我们很快就能知道 |
[15:00] | I want to do one. Tomorrow. | 我明天想干一票 |
[15:02] | You serious, Kal? | 你认真的吗 卡莉 |
[15:03] | We’re way too hot right now. | 现在太危险了 |
[15:04] | Paranoid. | 疑神疑鬼 |
[15:05] | Realistic. | 这叫认清现实 |
[15:07] | You don’t kill their men and expect them to look the other way. | 你杀了他们的人 他们肯定会来找你 |
[15:10] | If they find us, they will unleash hell. | 要是他们发现我们 不堪设想 |
[15:12] | So we give in to fear? | 所以我们要向恐惧低头吗 |
[15:14] | She’s in pain. She needs this. | 她很痛苦 这么做能帮她 |
[15:18] | We go out tomorrow. | 我们明天出发 |
[15:23] | Swear to God, Shirley Temple’s gonna get us all killed. | 我发誓 秀兰·邓波儿会害死我们所有人 |
[15:33] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[15:40] | I know that I’ve been gone too long, and, uh… | 我知道我消失了很久 |
[15:46] | I just want you to know that it’s not because of you. | 我想告诉你这不是因为你 |
[15:50] | And it’s not because of our fight. | 不是因为我们吵的架 |
[15:55] | Something came up, | 出了点事 |
[15:56] | and, uh, I’ll explain everything soon. | 我会向你解释的 |
[16:01] | I just, um… | 我只是 |
[16:04] | I want you to know that I’m not… I’m not mad at you. I… | 我想告诉你我没有生气 我没有生气 我 |
[16:10] | I’m just sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:14] | It’s okay. It’s only me. | 没事 是我 |
[16:19] | Bad dream? | 做噩梦了 |
[16:20] | What time is it? | 现在几点 |
[16:22] | It’s late. | 不早了 |
[16:23] | You slept well. Come. | 你睡得很香 来吧 |
[16:25] | It’s time you meet my friends. Properly this time. | 是时候正式给你介绍我的朋友了 |
[16:34] | We need more money, Kal. I can’t keep eating this garbage. | 咱们缺钱了 卡莉 我不能再吃这种垃圾 |
[16:38] | – This is Axel. – The spider hater? | -他是斧子 -讨厌蜘蛛的 |
[16:40] | Yes, the spider hater. | 对 讨厌蜘蛛的 |
[16:42] | This is Dottie, our newest. | 这位是朵第 我们最新成员 |
[16:44] | Like you, she just left home. | 她和你一样才离家出走 |
[16:46] | You mean the loony bin. | 离疯人院出走吧 |
[16:48] | Mick, our eyes, our protector. | 米克 我们的眼目 我们的守护者 |
[16:51] | This is Funshine, our warrior. | 这位是方闪 我们的斗士 |
[16:54] | Don’t let his size frighten you. Fun’s a teddy bear. | 别被他身材吓唬了 他很温柔 |
[16:58] | Nice to meet you, Miss Jane. | 很高兴见到你 简小姐 |
[17:01] | If you’re looking for a number, you won’t find one. | 如果你是想找数字 你找不到的 |
[17:06] | They’re not like us. | 他们和我们不一样 |
[17:07] | No, not in that way. But like us, they’re outcasts. | 没有超能力 但是他们和我们一样都是异类 |
[17:11] | Outcasts? | 异类 |
[17:12] | – Freaks. – Speak for yourself. | -怪胎 -只有你而已 |
[17:15] | Society left them behind, hurt them, discarded them. | 社会抛弃他们 伤害他们 驱逐他们 |
[17:19] | We were dead, all of us. | 我们都早就死了 |
[17:22] | Kali saved us. Here. And here. | 卡莉拯救了我们 这里 和这里 |
[17:26] | Don’t get all mushy on us now, Fun. | 别搞得这么多愁善感 方 |
[17:28] | No, not mushy. True. | 不 不是多愁善感 这是真的 |
[17:31] | Now we help her. | 现在我们要帮她 |
[17:32] | In this life, kid, you roll over or you fight back. | 孩子 这种生活 要是不战斗就没有路了 |
[17:36] | We’re all fighters here. | 我们都是战士 |
[17:38] | Fight who? | 和谁战斗 |
[17:42] | Everyone you see here was in some way responsible | 这里的所有人或多或少都和我们现在的境地 |
[17:45] | for what happened to us. | 有所关联 |
[17:50] | You hurt the bad men? | 你们去伤害坏人 |
[17:52] | No, we just give ’em a pat on the back. | 不 我们只是拍拍他们的背 |
[18:01] | You kill them? | 你们把他们杀了 |
[18:03] | They’re criminals. We simply make them pay for their crimes. | 他们都是罪犯 我们只是让他们付出代价 |
[18:09] | Damn, Shirley. What’s the matter? | 秀兰 怎么了 |
[18:11] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你看上去和见鬼了似的 |
[18:13] | We can’t all be fighters, I guess. | 看来不是人人都是战士 |
[18:15] | I’m a fighter. I’ve killed. | 我是个战士 我杀过人 |
[18:21] | These men you killed, did they deserve it? | 你杀的这些人 是罪有应得吗 |
[18:26] | They hurt me. | 他们伤害了我 |
[18:28] | And they still want to hurt you. To hurt us. | 他们还想伤害你 伤害我们 |
[18:32] | We’re just making the first move. | 我们只是先出招 |
[18:34] | Come. | 过来 |
[18:39] | I was just like you once. | 我曾经和你一样 |
[18:41] | I kept my anger inside. | 我将我的怒气隐藏 |
[18:44] | I tried to hide from it, but then that pain festered. | 我想躲 但是那些痛苦却持续溃烂 |
[18:49] | Festered? | 溃烂 |
[18:54] | It spread. | 扩散开来 |
[18:55] | Until finally I confronted my pain, and I began to heal. | 直到后来我直面我的痛苦 我便开始好转 |
[19:09] | – Do you see that train? – Yes. | -你看到那列火车了吗 -嗯 |
[19:13] | I want you to draw it to us. | 我要你把它拉过来 |
[19:50] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[19:51] | Last night you told me you lifted a van once. | 昨晚你告诉我你曾经抬起过一辆卡车 |
[19:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:57] | The bad men were trying to take you away again, | 坏人又想来把你抓走 |
[19:59] | and that made you angry. | 你很生气 |
[20:01] | Good. So, find that anger, | 很好 找到那种愤怒 |
[20:04] | focus on that, not the train, not its weight. | 专注于愤怒 而不是火车和它的重量 |
[20:14] | I want you to find something from your life. | 我要你从你的人生中找到一些东西 |
[20:17] | Something that angers you. | 一些能激怒你的东西 |
[20:22] | Now channel it. | 现在感受那种情绪 |
[20:25] | Dig deeper. Your whole life you’ve been lied to… | 再往深处挖掘 你一直遭受欺骗 |
[20:29] | – Do I have a mother? – She’s not around anymore. | -我有母亲吗 -她不在了 |
[20:34] | Imprisoned. | 被关押 |
[20:36] | Don’t walk away from me! Grow the hell up! | 不许就这么走掉 给我长大 |
[20:41] | The bad men took away your home, | 坏人毁掉了你的家 |
[20:44] | your mother… | 你的母亲 |
[20:47] | Jane. | 简 |
[20:52] | They took everything from you. | 他们夺走了你的一切 |
[20:54] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[20:54] | They stole your life, Jane. | 他们偷走了你的一生 简 |
[20:57] | I want you to find them. | 我要你找到他们 |
[21:13] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[21:14] | Yeah, Jane! | 太好了 简 |
[21:22] | So, how do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[21:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:31] | These are the bad men, as you call them. | 这就是你所谓的坏人 |
[21:34] | The one’s we believe are still alive. Do you know any? | 我们认为还活着的人 有你认识的吗 |
[21:46] | Him. | 他 |
[21:50] | 450 Four-fifty… | |
[21:54] | He hurt Mama. | 他伤害了妈妈 |
[21:56] | His name is Ray Caroll. And he did more than hurt your mother. | 他叫雷·卡罗 他不仅只伤害了你妈妈 |
[22:02] | The bad men like Ray, they know about us. | 雷这样的坏人知道我们的存在 |
[22:04] | It’s made them hard to track. But maybe not anymore. | 他们很难找 但可能以后就不会那么难了 |
[22:43] | “Gramercy Apartments. Washington and Bethel.” | 格拉梅西公寓 华盛顿街和伯特利街路口 |
[22:46] | That’s gotta be it. Right? | 肯定是这里 对吧 |
[22:47] | – “Lilburn.” Where is that? – About an hour east. | -利尔伯恩 在哪里 -往东一小时车程 |
[22:50] | We don’t even have a new ride. | 我们没有新车 |
[22:52] | So we swap plates. We have plates, right? | 那我们换车牌 我们有车牌吧 |
[22:54] | – Yeah. – It’s risky. | -嗯 -太冒险了 |
[22:56] | Where’s the fun if there’s no risk? | 不冒险的话哪有意思 |
[22:59] | We want to give my sister a memorable first day, right? | 我们想给我妹妹一个难忘的第一天 |
[23:01] | I’m in. For Miss Jane. | 我加入 为了简小姐 |
[23:04] | Yeah, sure. Why not? Mick? | 是啊 当然了 为什么不呢 米克 |
[23:12] | Screw it! | 管他呢 |
[23:43] | Bitchin’. | 贱样 |
[23:45] | Bitchin’. | 贱样 |
[24:03] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[24:55] | What are we doing? | 我们要干什么 |
[24:56] | Stocking up. | 囤货 |
[25:02] | Hey, your bathroom is leaking. | 你的厕所在漏水 |
[25:06] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[25:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:09] | Shit. | 屎 |
[25:13] | Okay, contestants, you have a minute and a half, | 参赛者们 我们有一分半 |
[25:16] | let’s begin your supermarket sweep! | 开始你们的超市扫荡吧 |
[25:40] | Hey! Put that back, or I’ll blow your head off. | 放回去 否则我轰了你的头 |
[25:45] | – You hear me, freak? – Put the gun down. | -听见了吗 怪胎 -把枪放下 |
[25:49] | Stay back. Stay back. | 别过来 退后 |
[25:50] | Darrel, your money is insured. | 达瑞尔 你的钱有保险 |
[25:54] | We’re only stealing from the war criminal billionaires | 我们只洗劫这地方身家上亿的 |
[25:56] | who own this place. | 战犯老板 |
[25:58] | – You won’t even lose a dime. – I said stay back. | -你不会损失半毛 -我叫你退后 |
[26:02] | We’re on the same side. | 你我是站在同一边的 |
[26:04] | – I promise. – Stay back. | -我保证 -退后 |
[26:13] | Damn, Shirley. | 了不起 秀兰 |
[26:15] | Let’s go! Go! Go, go, go, go! | 走吧 走走走 |
[26:18] | Mick! We gotta go, Mick! | 米克 我们得走了 米克 |
[26:47] | We should case the place, stick to the routine. | 我们该勘察地形 按计划走 |
[26:50] | We have time. | 我们还有时间 |
[26:51] | We also have her. Can you look? | 我们还有她 你能看见吗 |
[27:05] | – He’s watching television. – Is he alone? | -他在看电视 -单独一人吗 |
[27:09] | I saw him. No one else. | 我只看到他 没别人 |
[27:13] | – Good enough for me. – Me, too. | -我觉得可行 -我也觉得 |
[27:15] | Let’s do this. | 走吧 |
[27:16] | – Keep it running. – Meet you around back. | -别熄火 -后门见 |
[27:37] | Punky, what’s the matter? | 小乖乖 怎么了 |
[27:38] | A nightmare. | 做恶梦了 |
[27:40] | I dreamt I was in the doctor’s office. | 梦见我在医生办公室 |
[27:43] | All of a sudden, he’s started to give me my shot in my arm. | 他突然给我手臂打针 |
[27:47] | Then the needle got bigger and bigger and bigger… | 针头越来越粗 |
[28:07] | Hello, Ray. | 你好 雷 |
[28:11] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天 |
[28:13] | Sit down. Please. | 请坐 |
[28:17] | – I said sit. – Please… | -我叫你坐 -求求你 |
[28:20] | Just, please… just take what you want. | 求求你们 随便你们拿什么 |
[28:23] | Oh, we will. | 没问题 |
[28:25] | Where’s your wallet? | 你的钱包呢 |
[28:27] | – Bedroom. My bedroom. My jeans. – Come on. | -卧室 我的卧室 长裤里 -走吧 |
[28:31] | Yes. | 很好 |
[28:34] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[28:54] | Do you remember us? | 记得我们吗 |
[29:02] | What about us? Do you remember us, Ray? | 那我们呢 记得我们吗 雷 |
[29:10] | Please. Please. | 求求你们 |
[29:12] | You hurt Mama. | 你伤害妈妈 |
[29:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:22] | Please. Listen… | 拜托 听我说 |
[29:25] | I just did what he told me to do. | 我只是照他的话做而已 |
[29:29] | He said she was sick. | 他说她生病了 |
[29:31] | You had a choice, Ray. | 你可以选择的 雷 |
[29:33] | And you chose to follow a man you knew was evil. | 你选择追随你明知是邪恶的人 |
[29:36] | No, wait! No, wait! Wait! | 不 先等一等 |
[29:39] | I can help. I can help you find him. | 我能帮忙 我能帮你找到他 |
[29:44] | – Find who? – Brenner! | -找谁 -布伦纳 |
[29:45] | I can take you to him. | 我能带你们去找他 |
[29:48] | Papa is gone. | 爸爸不在了 |
[29:50] | No, he is alive. | 不 他还活着 |
[29:53] | Do not lie to us, Ray. | 别欺骗我们 雷 |
[29:55] | I’m not lying! | 我没骗你们 |
[29:57] | I swear… | 我发誓 |
[30:00] | He trusts me. | 他信任我 |
[30:04] | I’ll take you to him. | 我带你们去找他 |
[30:06] | If he’s alive, Jane will find him. | 如果他还活着 简会找到他 |
[30:08] | Just as she found you. | 就像她找到你一样 |
[30:10] | Do it, Jane. | 动手吧 简 |
[30:13] | – Do it. – Wait. | -动手 -等一下 |
[30:22] | Not too quick. | 别太快 |
[30:24] | He wasn’t so generous with your mother. | 他对你母亲可没这么仁慈 |
[30:43] | Sweetie, just stay calm. | 亲爱的 保持冷静 |
[30:45] | Oh, shit! | 糟糕 |
[30:47] | The police are on their way, honey. Okay? | 警察已经在路上了 好吗 |
[30:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:58] | – What’s wrong? – We got a problem. | -怎么了 -有麻烦了 |
[31:01] | Kids in the apartment. | 房里还有孩子 |
[31:03] | Please… | 求求你 |
[31:05] | – Did he show your mother mercy? No. – Please. No. | -他怜悯了你的母亲吗 没有 -求求你 |
[31:09] | – I’m sorry. – He took her from you, without hesitation. | -对不起 -他毫不迟疑 将你母亲夺走 |
[31:14] | Please don’t. Please. | 求求你了 不要 |
[31:15] | We got to go, K. They called the cops. | 必须走了 卡莉 他们报警了 |
[31:18] | We finish this first. | 先解决这件事 |
[31:20] | – Kali! – Jane, now! | -卡莉 -简 快点 |
[31:22] | Please, don’t… | 求求你 不要 |
[31:23] | Please. Please. | 求求你 |
[31:34] | Kali, we gotta go! | 卡莉 我们得走了 |
[31:42] | – Shit! – Go, go, go! | -该死 -走走走 |
[31:45] | Shit! | 该死 |
[31:47] | Come on. Get in! | 快点 上车 |
[31:52] | If you wanted to show mercy, that is your choice. | 你想大发慈悲 那是你的选择 |
[31:55] | But don’t you ever take away mine. Ever. | 但你以后别再干预我的决定 |
[31:58] | Do you understand? Do you understand? | 你明白吗 明白吗 |
[32:15] | I see you, and I raise you ten. | 我看见了 我加注十块 |
[32:18] | How ya like that? | 如何 |
[32:24] | That was a mistake right there, girl. A mistake. | 你大错特错 姑娘 大错特错 |
[32:28] | I think you’re full of shit. | 你少吹牛 |
[32:51] | May I sit? | 我能坐吗 |
[33:02] | I was once just like you, you know that? | 我曾经和你一样 |
[33:06] | But that’s why I’m hard on you, | 所以我才对你严苛 |
[33:07] | because I see in you my past mistakes. | 我在你身上看见我过去所犯的错 |
[33:12] | They were kids. | 他们还是孩子 |
[33:14] | Does that excuse that man’s sins? Were we not also children? | 这能免去他的罪吗 我们当时不也是孩子吗 |
[33:19] | I remember the day I came to the rainbow room | 我还记得我来到彩虹房间的那天 |
[33:22] | and you were gone. | 后来你走了 |
[33:25] | So, when my gifts were strong enough, I used them to escape. | 等我的能力够强后 我就逃跑 |
[33:28] | And I ran. | 我一直跑 |
[33:30] | I ran away as far as I could. | 能跑多远就跑多远 |
[33:34] | And it was there, far away, that I found a place to hide. | 就在远方 我找到了藏身之处 |
[33:40] | A family. | 一个家庭 |
[33:43] | A home. | 一个家 |
[33:46] | Just like you and your policeman. | 就像你跟你的警察一样 |
[33:48] | But they couldn’t help me. | 但是他们帮不了我 |
[33:52] | So, eventually, I lost them, too. | 所以 我最终也失去了他们 |
[33:59] | So, I decided to play the part. | 所以 我决定就做个怪物 |
[34:02] | To stop hiding. | 不再躲藏 |
[34:04] | To use my gifts against those who hurt us. | 用我的天赋对付伤害我们的人 |
[34:08] | You’re now faced with the same choice, Jane. | 你现在面临同样的选择 简 |
[34:11] | Go back into hiding and hope they don’t find you. | 重新躲起来 期望他们找不到你 |
[34:14] | Fight, and face them again. | 或者去战斗 再次面对他们 |
[34:17] | Face who? | 面对谁 |
[34:19] | The man who calls himself our father. | 自称为我们父亲的那个人 |
[34:23] | Papa is dead. | 爸爸已经死了 |
[34:26] | That man tonight disagreed. | 今晚那个人不这样认为 |
[34:33] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[34:37] | All this time? And you haven’t looked for me? | 这么久了 你都没找过我 |
[34:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:44] | Because you thought I was dead? | 因为你以为我已经死了 |
[34:46] | Or because you were afraid of what you might find? | 还是因为你害怕会发现什么 |
[34:49] | Go away. | 走开 |
[34:53] | You have to confront your pain. | 你必须面对自己的痛苦 |
[34:55] | You have a wound, Eleven, a terrible wound. | 你有个伤口 十一 一个严重的伤口 |
[35:00] | And it’s festering. | 这个伤口正在溃烂 |
[35:03] | Do you remember what that means? Festering? | 你记得”溃烂”是什么意思吗 |
[35:07] | It means a rot. | 意思就是 它会腐烂 |
[35:10] | And it will grow. | 会增长 |
[35:14] | Spread. | 扩散 |
[35:16] | – Get out of my head. – And eventually, it will kill you. | -滚出我的大脑 -最终 它会杀死你 |
[35:20] | Get out of my head! | 滚出我的大脑 |
[35:34] | This isn’t a prison, Jane. | 这不是监狱 简 |
[35:37] | You’re always free to return to your policeman. | 你可以随时回到你的警察身边 |
[35:40] | Or stay, and avenge your mother. | 或者留下 为你的母亲复仇 |
[35:44] | Let us heal our wounds together. | 让我们一起治愈我们的伤口 |
[36:05] | – Full house. – Screw this. I’m out. | -葫芦 -去你的 我不玩了 |
[36:07] | Out of money, you mean. You are broke! | -你是说你玩不起了 你破产了 |
[36:14] | – You want in, Mick? – Nope. | -你要来玩吗 米克 -不 |
[36:18] | – Aw, come on! Just one hand. – You’re the worst. | -拜托 就玩一把 -你坏透了 |
[36:22] | How am I the worst? | 我怎么坏透了 |
[36:23] | Because, one hand leads to two hands, | 因为 玩一把就会有第二把 |
[36:26] | two hands leads to three. | 有第二把就会有第三把 |
[36:27] | Before you know it, I’m as broke as Axel. | 不知不觉地 我就会跟斧子一样破产的 |
[36:29] | – Are you in or out? – Out. | -你到底玩不玩 -不玩 |
[36:32] | Today, tomorrow, the next day. | 今天不玩 明天不玩 后天也不玩 |
[36:54] | Maybe we can call you “El.” Short for Eleven. | 也许我们能叫你一一 十一的简称 |
[36:58] | You’d better run! She’s our friend, and she’s crazy! | 走吧 她是我们的朋友 而且她是个疯子 |
[37:02] | No, El, you’re not the monster. | 不 一一 你不是怪物 |
[37:04] | You saved me, you understand? You saved me. | 你救了我 你明白吗 你救了我 |
[37:08] | Compromise? | 让步 |
[37:09] | It’s something that’s kind of in between. Like halfway happy. | 意思是大家都退一步 大家都一半开心 |
[37:14] | Once we fix it up, it’s gonna be nice. Real nice. | 一旦我们全都修好了 这里会很棒的 真的很棒 |
[37:18] | This is your new home. | 这就是你的新家 |
[37:41] | That’s where I was. It’s a damn graveyard. | 我去过这里 这就是那个该死的墓地 |
[37:45] | I need to get through! I need to get through! | 我得过去 我得过去 |
[37:49] | I need to warn them. It’s a trap! | 我得警告他们 这是个陷阱 |
[37:51] | I need to get through. It’s a trap. | 我得警告他们 这是个陷阱 |
[37:52] | I need to tell them it’s a trap. | 我得警告他们 这是个陷阱 |
[37:54] | – Mike! – It’s a trap! It’s a trap! | -迈克 -这是个陷阱 这是个陷阱 |
[37:57] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[37:59] | Mike! Mike! | 迈克 迈克 |
[38:01] | Mike! Mike, where are you? | 迈克 迈克 你在哪里 |
[38:05] | Mike! Mike! | 迈克 迈克 |
[38:16] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[38:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:26] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[38:30] | – The hell’s going on? – They found us! | -怎么回事 -他们发现我们了 |
[38:32] | – Jesus! Jesus Christ! – No, no, no. | -天哪 -不 不 不 |
[38:46] | – Spread left. – Right. | -向左散开 -右边 |
[39:14] | Let’s go! Now! | 我们走 快 |
[39:16] | Jane, come on! | 简 快 |
[39:18] | Come on, hurry! | 快点 |
[39:21] | Look out! Look out! | 小心 小心 |
[39:28] | Get down! Get down! | 低下 低下 |
[39:34] | Do something, Kal. Do something! | 做点什么 小卡 做点什么 |
[39:57] | Jane, get in. | 简 进来 |
[40:00] | It’s a damn graveyard. | 这就是那个该死的墓地 |
[40:01] | – Mike! – It’s a trap! It’s a trap! | -迈克 -这是个陷阱 这是个陷阱 |
[40:06] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, but I have to go back. | 对不起 我很抱歉 但我得回去 |
[40:10] | My friends… My friends are in danger. | 我的朋友们 他们有危险 |
[40:13] | This isn’t time for a talk. We got to go right now! | 没时间聊天了 我们现在得走了 |
[40:18] | Your mother sent you here for a reason, remember? | 你母亲让你过来是有原因的 你记得吗 |
[40:21] | We belong together. | 我们注定要在一起 |
[40:22] | There’s nothing for you back there. They cannot save you, Jane. | 那里对你来说什么都没有 他们救不了你 简 |
[40:26] | No. | 不 |
[40:30] | But I can save them. | 但我可以救他们 |
[40:36] | Jane. Jane! | 简 简 |
[40:39] | Jane! | 简 |
[40:40] | Jane! | 简 |
[40:58] | The hell was that? What’s wrong with her? | 怎么回事 她有什么毛病 |
[41:21] | You all right, sweetie? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[41:25] | You were looking a little forlorn there. | 你看起来有点孤单 |
[41:28] | You mind if I join you? | 你介意我跟你一起坐吗 |
[41:39] | You are awfully young to be traveling alone, aren’t you? | 你年纪这么小 怎么一个人出游 |
[41:47] | Well, you are quite the chatterbox. | 你可真不爱说话啊 |
[41:51] | So, where are you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[41:54] | To your parents, I hope? | 是去找你父母吗 |
[41:59] | I’m going to my friends. | 我要去找我的朋友们 |
[42:06] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |