时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[00:55] | Where was Eddie when that happened? | 事发时埃迪在哪里? |
[00:59] | Wait, what? | 什么? |
[01:01] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[01:02] | Where was Eddie when you saw this? | 你看到事发时 埃迪在哪里? |
[01:05] | He… He was in the… | 他在… |
[01:07] | …in the boat, like I said. | 在船上 我之前就说过 |
[01:09] | Right. | 对 |
[01:11] | Right. Right. | 对 |
[01:13] | But then, uh… | 可是后来 |
[01:15] | …who lifted Patrick out the water? | 是谁把派崔克从水里捞出来的? |
[01:21] | What… | 什么… |
[01:24] | You’re not listening to me. | 你们没听我说话 |
[01:27] | -Why aren’t you listening to me? -Jason, we are listening. | -你们为什么不听我说? -杰森 我们在听你说 |
[01:29] | No, you’re not. You’re not. | 不 你们没有 |
[01:32] | Eddie, he’s… | 埃迪 他… |
[01:34] | Eddie is a vessel. | 埃迪是载体 |
[01:35] | Just a vessel. | 只是载体而已 |
[01:37] | A vessel? | 载体? |
[01:38] | For Satan. | 撒旦的载体 |
[01:40] | He’s made a pact with the devil. Now he has his powers. | 他和魔鬼订立了契约 现在他拥有魔鬼的力量 |
[01:49] | You don’t believe me. | 你们不信我的话 |
[01:51] | We’re just, uh, | 我们只是 |
[01:53] | processing all of this, that’s all. Okay? | 在思考你说的一切 仅此而已 好吗? |
[01:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:05] | How do you expect to stop the devil if you don’t believe he’s real? | 如果你们不相信魔鬼真实存在 又如何能阻止他呢? |
[02:46] | NETFLIX 剧集 | |
[03:36] | 剧名:第六集:深入 | |
[04:21] | I can make it stop. | 我可以叫停 |
[04:24] | I can make the pain end. | 我可以让你的痛苦就此结束 |
[04:30] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩在哪里? |
[04:33] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[04:36] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[04:38] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:40] | There are two proposed explanations for what is happening. | 对于所发生的事 有两种可能的解释 |
[04:44] | Explanation one, | 第一种解释 |
[04:46] | an invisible boogeyman from another dimension | 一个来自另一维度的隐形恶灵 |
[04:49] | is slaughtering these kids. | 在残杀这些孩子 |
[04:52] | Explanation two, | 第二种解释 |
[04:54] | Dr. Brenner’s special little pet has gone rogue again | 布伦纳博士的特别爱宠又不听话了 |
[04:56] | and he and his lackeys | 他和他的走狗们 |
[04:58] | are now seeking to cover it up. | 在想方设法掩盖真相 |
[05:02] | Perhaps in the hopes of selling their pet to the Soviets. | 或许还期望把他们的宠物卖给苏联 |
[05:07] | Now, | 现在 |
[05:09] | which explanation sounds plausible to you? | 你觉得哪一种解释听起来比较合理? |
[05:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:18] | There’s still a chance to redeem yourself, Mr. Wallace. | 你还有机会将功折罪 华莱士先生 |
[05:24] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[05:36] | No! | 不要! |
[05:38] | No! No! | 不要! |
[05:42] | No! | 不要! |
[05:58] | Do you know what happens when someone has a stroke? | 人中风的时候会怎样 你知道吗? |
[06:02] | The blood supply to the brain is cut off. | 大脑的血液供应会中断 |
[06:05] | It scrambles the signals in the brain to the point where the mind can forget how to do things. | 这会扰乱大脑中的信号 致使大脑忘记如何行事 |
[06:11] | To eat. To speak. | 进食 说话 |
[06:14] | To walk. | 行走 |
[06:15] | When you were attacked last year, | 去年你遭遇攻击时 |
[06:17] | I believe that your signals were scrambled in much the same way. | 我认为你的信号也同样被扰乱了 |
[06:21] | But just as a stroke victim can learn to walk again, | 但正如中风患者 可以再度学会行走一样 |
[06:25] | I believe you, too, can return to your full power. | 我相信你也可以恢复所有超能力 |
[06:31] | Your abilities are still in here. | 你的超能力还在你的大脑中 |
[06:34] | You just need to remember. | 你只需要唤起记忆 |
[06:42] | Everything that took place in my lab | 我实验室里发生的一切 |
[06:44] | was captured on videotape. | 都已被拍摄下来 |
[06:48] | Every success and every failure. | 每一次成功 每一次失败 |
[06:51] | It’s important for you to not just see your past, | 重要的是 不仅要让你看到自己的过去 |
[06:55] | but to fully re-experience it. | 还要让你完完全全地重新体验一次 |
[06:59] | In doing so, I believe we can | 通过这样做 我相信我们就能够 |
[07:01] | repair your broken signals. | 修复你被扰乱的信号 |
[07:04] | As we saw tonight, that process has already begun. | 正如我们今晚所见 那个过程已经开始了 |
[07:14] | If this all happened, | 如果这一切都曾发生过 |
[07:17] | why don’t I remember? | 我为何会记不起来? |
[07:19] | Because you do not want to. | 因为你不想记起 |
[07:23] | Our brains have a defense mechanism in place | 我们的大脑自带防御机制 |
[07:27] | to protect it from bad memories. | 可使其忘却痛苦的记忆 |
[07:30] | From trauma. | 忘却伤痛 |
[07:32] | You buried these memories long ago. | 很久以前 你将这些记忆深埋 |
[07:39] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[07:42] | When I was in there, | 我在那里面时 |
[07:45] | I saw something. | 看到了一样东西 |
[07:48] | There was blood. | 有血 |
[07:52] | So much blood. | 好多血 |
[07:55] | That was another memory, | 那是另一段记忆 |
[07:56] | a… a more powerful one, | 一段更强有力的记忆 |
[07:59] | invading from your subconscious. | 从你的潜意识入侵 |
[08:02] | You have demons, Eleven. | 你遭遇过种种不幸 十一 |
[08:05] | You have demons in your past. | 你过去遭遇过种种不幸 |
[08:08] | That is why we must proceed carefully. | 所以我们必须谨慎行事 |
[08:12] | One step at a time, | 一步一步来 |
[08:14] | one memory at a time. | 每次唤起一段记忆 |
[08:16] | If we go too fast, | 如果操之过急 |
[08:19] | I’m afraid you could become lost in the darkness. | 我担心你会迷失在黑暗中 |
[08:28] | And if you are lost… | 你一旦迷失 |
[08:32] | so are we all. | 我们所有人都会迷失 |
[09:00] | Hey, Eric. I’m taking five. | 嘿 埃里克 我休息五分钟 |
[09:02] | You just took five. | 你刚刚才休息过 |
[09:03] | Yeah, well, tell Milo to take it easy on the onions next time. | 是啊 告诉麦洛下次菜里少放点洋葱 |
[09:27] | Not to be a wimp, but can I sit in the car? | 我不是胆小 但我可以留在车上等吗? |
[09:29] | ‘Cause this is gonna totally and royally suck. | 因为这绝对会糟糕透顶 |
[09:31] | It’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[09:33] | I can’t stand to see those dull eyes of Eddie’s break again. | 我只是无法再看到埃迪失望的眼神 |
[09:36] | I really, really can’t. | 我真的受不了 |
[09:37] | At least he can drink himself into feeling better. | 起码他可以借酒浇愁 |
[09:40] | That’s what my mom does. | 我妈就是这样 |
[09:41] | Why don’t we give it a trial? | 我们还是先排练一下吧 |
[09:43] | “Hey, Eddie. Uh, good news first this time.” | “嘿 埃迪 这次先说好消息 |
[09:45] | “We got you some Dustin-approved junk food and that six-pack you requested.” | 我们给你带了达斯汀力荐的垃圾食品 和你要的半打啤酒 |
[09:49] | “Oh yeah, and we found Vecna.” | 对了 我们找到维克纳了 |
[09:50] | “Bad news is that he’s in that other, darker, much scarier dimension, | 只不过坏消息是 他在另一个更黑暗 更恐怖的维度 |
[09:55] | and the gate’s closed, so we have no way of getting to him.” | 而且入口紧闭 所以我们无法接近他 |
[09:57] | “He’s entirely shut off to us, so basically you’re screwed.” | 他跟我们彻底隔绝 所以基本上来说 你完蛋了 |
[10:00] | “And, no, I know you were already screwed, | 不 我知道你早就完蛋了 |
[10:02] | but now you’re doubly, triply screwed.” | 但现在你彻头彻尾地完蛋了” |
[10:05] | Wait. Maybe we don’t put it like that. | 等等 我们还是别那样说吧 |
[10:07] | “We’re one step closer to finding Vecna.” | “我们离找到维克纳又近了一步” |
[10:09] | That’s what we say. That’s what’s important. | 我们是这么认为的 这才是要点 |
[10:11] | See, Robin? Positive spin can make all the difference. | 看吧 罗宾 正面回应会大不一样 |
[10:14] | Uh-huh. | 确实 |
[10:15] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[10:26] | Nothing to see. | 没什么好看的 |
[10:28] | Just step back a little. | 退后 |
[10:32] | All right? | 好吗? |
[10:33] | -This way. -As many of you know, | -来吧 这边 -午夜刚过… |
[10:35] | the Roane County line received a call | 罗恩县急救热线 |
[10:37] | a little after midnight… | 就接到一通电话 |
[10:40] | …reporting a homicide here on the lake. | 有人报案 说湖上发生了一起凶杀案 |
[10:43] | Officer Callahan here and myself | 卡拉汉警官和我本人 |
[10:45] | arrived first on the scene. | 率先到达案发现场 |
[10:48] | We made our way to the shore of Lover’s Lake, | 我们来到情人湖岸边 |
[10:50] | about ten yards from that house you see behind me. | 也就是如你所见 距离我身后这栋房子约9米的地方 |
[10:54] | It was there that we found the victim, | 我们在那里找到了受害者 |
[10:57] | an 18-year-old senior from Hawkins High, | 霍金斯高中三年级一名18岁的学生 |
[11:01] | Patrick McKinney. | 派崔克麦金尼 |
[11:02] | His limbs… | 他的四肢… |
[11:04] | -Oh my God. -…his body, it was disfigured… | -哦 我的天 -…他的尸体遭到严重损毁… |
[11:06] | What are we even doing? I mean, where is the FBI? | 我们这是在干吗? 联调局上哪儿去了? |
[11:09] | -There was an eyewitness on the scene… -That’s what I want to know. | -现场有一位目击者… -我很想知道这一点 |
[11:13] | We got a serial killer on the loose. | 有个连环杀手在逍遥法外 |
[11:15] | We have also identified a person of interest. | 我们还确定了一名嫌疑人 |
[11:19] | Eddie Munson. | 埃迪曼森 |
[11:21] | We encourage anyone with information to please come forward. -Oh man. | -敬请所有知情者主动跟警方联络 -老天 |
[11:25] | This is not good. Really not good. | 这下糟了 大事不妙 |
[11:28] | You’ve got a lot of questions, and I’m going to answer as many as I can. | 大家有很多疑问 今天下午2点 我会在市政厅 |
[11:31] | Two o’clock at town hall, | 尽我所能为大家答疑解惑 |
[11:33] | where anyone from the Hawkins community is welcome. But right now, | 欢迎霍金斯社区的所有人到场 但是现在 |
[11:37] | I’ve got work to do, and I appreciate your understanding. | 我有事在身 感谢诸位的理解 |
[11:40] | Is Eddie still in Hawkins? | 埃迪还在霍金斯吗? |
[11:42] | Dustin, can you hear me? Wheeler? | 达斯汀 能听到我说话吗?惠勒? |
[11:46] | Eddie. Holy shit. | 埃迪 老天 |
[11:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[11:50] | Nah, man. Pretty… Pretty goddamn far from okay. | 不好 伙计 我糟糕透顶了 |
[11:53] | -Where is he? -Where are you? | -他在哪里? -你在哪里? |
[11:54] | -Skull Rock. Do you know it? -Uh, yeah. | -骷髅岩 你知道在哪里吗? -知道 |
[11:57] | -That’s near Cornwallis and… -Garrett, yeah. I know where that is. | -那里靠近康沃利斯路和… -加勒特路 对 我知道那个地方 |
[12:01] | Hold tight. We’re coming. We’re coming. | 待着别动 我们马上过来 |
[12:09] | (盐湖城 16公里) | |
[12:20] | (冲浪小子披萨) | |
[12:21] | I can’t feel my butt. | 我屁股都坐麻了 |
[12:24] | Can’t feel my butt. | 我屁股都坐麻了 |
[12:25] | Can you guys feel your butts? | 你们的屁股不麻吗? |
[12:27] | I can feel my butt. | 我的屁股还好 |
[12:28] | Everyone needs to be on their best behavior, okay? | 大家要好好表现 好吗? |
[12:31] | Why are you looking at me when you say that? | 你说这话时 怎么看着我? |
[12:33] | -I didn’t. -They’re just really religious. | -哇 我可没有 -他们是虔诚的宗教徒 |
[12:36] | Yeah, and I’m super spiritual, dude. | 对 我很虔诚的 伙计 |
[12:38] | Yeah, I think they’re spiritual too. Just in a different way. | 对 我觉得他们也很虔诚 只不过方式不同罢了 |
[12:46] | Oh. Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:48] | Is Suzie here? | 苏西在吗? |
[13:02] | Away, you starveling! | 走开 你这饿鬼! |
[13:04] | You elf-skin! You dried neat’s tongue! | 你这小矮子!你这干牛舌! |
[13:07] | This is my kind of party. | 这种派对很对我的胃口 |
[13:09] | I’ve been bitten. | 我被咬了 |
[13:11] | Help! Help! | 救命啊! |
[13:13] | -Beautiful performance. -Excuse me. | -好精彩的表演 -打扰一下 |
[13:15] | Uh, hey, we’re looking for Suzie. | 嘿 我们想找苏西 |
[13:19] | Can you not see | 你们没看到 |
[13:22] | that we are filming? | 我们在拍电影吗? |
[13:25] | Come on. | 接着来 |
[13:26] | All right, stay in it, Tabitha. Stay in it. | 好 保持入戏状态 塔比莎 保持住 |
[13:33] | Hi, we’re looking for Suzie. | 嗨 我们找苏西 |
[13:34] | Don’t know, don’t care. | 不认识 也不在乎 |
[13:36] | That’s too much salt, Peter. Father’s kidneys! Father’s kidneys! | 彼得 盐放太多了 爸爸的肾不好! |
[13:42] | Cornelius! | 哥尼流! |
[13:44] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 要我跟你说多少次? |
[13:46] | That is not a toy. | 这不是玩具! |
[13:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:56] | You make another escape, | 你再逃跑一次试试 |
[13:58] | I’m getting Father. | 我去叫爸爸来收拾你 |
[14:04] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是什么人? |
[14:08] | Argyle. | 阿盖尔 |
[14:09] | Uh, and you are? | 你呢? |
[14:14] | Eden. | 伊甸 |
[14:15] | -Like the garden. -Wow. | -出自“伊甸园” -哇 |
[14:17] | -We’re looking for Suzie. -Do you know where she is? | -嘿 我们在找苏西 -知道她在哪里吗? |
[14:19] | Third floor, second door on your left. | 三楼 左边第二道门 |
[14:21] | You make sure to give that selfish four-eyed shit a nice little shove for me. | 一定要帮我 好好推一把那个自私的四眼妹 |
[14:25] | Absolutely. | 一定会的 |
[14:28] | Eden, I… | 伊甸 我… |
[14:30] | I will shove her for you. I will… | 我会帮你推她一把 我会… |
[14:33] | I will do anything for you. | 我会为你做任何事 |
[14:36] | Well, great, she’s not here. | 好吧 她不在这里 |
[14:42] | “Give her a shove.” | “推她一把” |
[14:46] | -Suzie! -Yeah? | -苏西! -怎么了? |
[14:48] | Who the heck are you? | 你们到底是什么人? |
[14:50] | And what are you doing in my room? | 在我房里做什么? |
[14:52] | -Sorry, that’s… that’s fair. -No, listen. | -不好意思 你问得好 -不 听我说 |
[14:54] | -We’re Dustin’s friends. -Yeah. | -我们是达斯汀的朋友 -对 |
[14:56] | We really need your help. | 我们急需你帮忙 |
[15:17] | You said an hour. | 你说一小时后回来的 |
[15:19] | I underestimated. | 我低估了 |
[15:21] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了呢 |
[15:23] | Might as well be. | 还不如死了好呢 |
[15:24] | We are truly in hell if hell froze over. | 我们真的身处人间地狱 |
[15:30] | There’s nothing south, but two miles north I saw some smoke. | 南边什么都没有 但我看到北边3公里处有火烟 |
[15:34] | Could be a town, a house. | 可能有个小镇 或者是栋房子 |
[15:35] | Maybe somebody there knows where we can find this prison. | 或许那里有人知道 我们上哪儿能找到这个监狱 |
[15:38] | The top-secret prison. | 绝密监狱 |
[15:40] | Really? | 对吗? |
[15:41] | Right. | 对 |
[15:42] | Any luck with our friend? | 我们那位朋友有什么进展吗? |
[15:46] | What do you think? | 你以为呢? |
[15:53] | Hey! | 喂! |
[15:55] | Dipshit! | 王八蛋! |
[16:02] | We’re outta here. Last chance. | 我们要离开这里了 给你最后一次机会 |
[16:05] | Where’s the prison? | 监狱在哪里? |
[16:06] | I told you. | 我跟你说了 |
[16:08] | Yuri will help you for the right price. | 只要价格合适 尤里愿意帮忙 |
[16:10] | I told you, we’re wasting our time. | 我早就说了 问他只会浪费时间 |
[16:14] | -Half. -What? | -半价 -什么? |
[16:15] | -What? -You heard me, you stubborn bastard. | -什么? -你听到我的话了 你个老顽固 |
[16:18] | Half the reward. | 给你一半赏金 |
[16:19] | Twenty thousand. | 两万 |
[16:20] | -Thirty thousand. -Twenty-two. | -三万 -两万二 |
[16:22] | Twenty-five. | 两万五 |
[16:26] | All right. | 好 |
[16:28] | Looks like we got ourselves | 看来我们达成交易了 |
[16:31] | a moron! | 你个笨蛋! |
[16:34] | You thought I was serious? | 你以为我能跟你来真的? |
[16:36] | He thought I was serious. | 他以为我是认真的 |
[16:38] | I got you! I got you good! | 骗到你啦!把你玩得团团转! |
[16:43] | There’s only one thing you get if you take this deal. | 你接受这笔交易的话 只能得到一样东西 |
[16:46] | You get to live. | 你可以活命 |
[16:48] | You are not killer. | 你不会杀人 |
[16:50] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[16:51] | He’s not a killer. | 他不会杀人 |
[16:52] | No. | 对 |
[16:53] | Thing is, we don’t need to kill you. | 问题是 我们用不着杀你 |
[16:55] | We can just leave you here. | 把你扔在这里就行了 |
[16:57] | Because there’s nothing for miles | 因为方圆几里都没有人烟 |
[17:00] | and no one will find you. | 没人会发现你 |
[17:03] | No human, at least. | 起码没有人类 |
[17:05] | -I saw tracks. -Tracks. | -我看到了足迹 -足迹 |
[17:07] | In the woods, Yuri. | 在树林里 尤里 |
[17:10] | -Bears. -Bears. | -有熊 -有熊 |
[17:12] | Who knew you could see your own future? | 谁能想到你能预见自己的未来呢? |
[17:15] | Shall we fly out of here, little bird? | 我们要飞离这里吗 小鸟? |
[17:21] | Bye-bye, Yuri. | 拜拜 尤里 |
[17:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:33] | You should go east, not north. | 你们应该往东走 不能往北 |
[17:36] | My warehouse is there. Supplies, guns, truck. | 我的仓库在那里 有补给品 枪和卡车 |
[17:40] | We will need to reach prison by nightfall | 要想救你们的朋友 |
[17:42] | if you hope to save your friend. | 我们得在天黑前抵达监狱 |
[17:45] | That is, if he’s not already dead. | 如果他还没死的话 |
[17:54] | Out. | 出来 |
[17:55] | Everyone out. | 所有人都出来 |
[17:57] | Let’s go! Move it! | 快走!快点! |
[18:13] | This is it, American. | 机会来了 美国佬 |
[18:15] | I hope you’re ready. | 我希望你准备好了 |
[18:30] | What are you all waiting for? | 你们还等什么呢? |
[18:32] | Move! | 快走 |
[18:34] | Let’s go! | 走啊! |
[18:36] | Move! | 快走! |
[19:12] | Am I dreaming, American? | 我在做梦吗 美国佬? |
[19:14] | Or is this real? | 抑或说这是真的吗? |
[19:32] | What is wrong with your American friend? | 你的美国朋友怎么了? |
[19:36] | He has lost his spirit to live. | 他已经没有活下去的念头了 |
[19:40] | And he is not my friend. | 而且他也不是我的朋友 |
[19:43] | Isn’t that right, Cursed One? | 对不对 被诅咒的人? |
[19:45] | You have lost your spirit to live. | 你连活下去的念头都没有了 |
[19:48] | Yeah. Yeah, something like that. | 对 差不多吧 |
[19:52] | No… | 不会吧 |
[19:57] | He is American after all. | 毕竟他是美国人 |
[19:59] | Big talk, but weak inside. | 夸夸其谈 实则外强中干 |
[20:04] | Tell him to eat. | 叫他吃点东西吧 |
[20:07] | Or he endangers us all. | 否则他会危及我们所有人 |
[20:11] | We have a big fight ahead of us. | 还有一场硬仗要打呢 |
[20:13] | What are you talking about? Fight? | 什么战? |
[20:15] | I have been in this place one week. | 我来到这里一周了 |
[20:20] | My first night, | 我到这里的第一晚 |
[20:22] | I saw six men enter this room. | 看到六个人走进这个房间 |
[20:25] | Six. | 六个 |
[20:26] | Just like us. | 他们出去时 |
[20:28] | They came out | 跟我们一样 |
[20:29] | happy and fat, faces smothered in grease. | 心满意足 大腹便便 满脸油光 |
[20:35] | But when night fell, they were thrown into that pit out there. | 但夜幕降临时 他们便被扔进了外面那个大坑 |
[20:39] | But not alone. | 但不是一个人 |
[20:41] | You heard those roars, yes? | 你们听到那些惨叫声了吧? |
[20:46] | That is a monster. | 那是恶魔所为 |
[20:48] | Not from this world. | 来自另一个世界的恶魔 |
[20:54] | Thirty seconds it took! Thirty seconds… | 只用了30秒 短短30秒 |
[20:58] | And all six men… | 那六个人全部… |
[21:00] | You speak no sense. | 胡说八道 |
[21:01] | If they plan to kill us tonight, why waste this food on us? | 如果他们打算今晚杀死我们 为何浪费食物来款待我们? |
[21:04] | They want us strong. | 他们希望我们体力充沛 |
[21:06] | So we can fight it. | 好有力气对抗这个恶魔 |
[21:09] | To test its strength. | 考验一下它的力量 |
[21:10] | To train this monster for war. | 他们要训练这个恶魔 以供备战之用 |
[21:13] | But last week, the men got their weapons… | 但上周那些人拿到了武器 |
[21:16] | then scattered like fools. | 然后像傻瓜一样一哄而散 |
[21:20] | We stick together… | 我们要团结一致 |
[21:22] | Perhaps we stand a chance! | 或许还有一线生机 |
[21:24] | Perhaps we live to see another day. | 或许还能活到明天 |
[21:27] | Till tomorrow! | 活到明天! |
[21:32] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[21:34] | This… | 这个 |
[21:36] | 野兽 | |
[21:38] | …it’s about nine feet tall? | 大约3米高? |
[21:41] | Thin, white skin? | 体瘦 肤白? |
[21:43] | No face? | 没有脸? |
[21:45] | No eyes? | 没有眼睛? |
[21:47] | Come on, come on, come on. Translate! | 快点 翻译一下! |
[22:02] | How do you know this? | 你怎么会知道? |
[22:05] | ‘Cause I’ve seen one. | 因为我见过 |
[22:07] | And I’ve fought one. | 与之搏斗过 |
[22:09] | And all your theories about it, | 你们的所有说法 |
[22:12] | they’re all wrong. | 都是错的 |
[22:16] | You know why they feed captive predators live prey? | 知道他们为何要给被俘虏的捕食者投喂活物吗? |
[22:20] | Because if they don’t, the predator gets bored and it stops eating. | 因为如果不这样做 捕食者会觉得无聊 不再吃东西了 |
[22:26] | It needs the thrill of the hunt. | 它需要体验狩猎的刺激感 |
[22:31] | We’re not here to train this monster with swords and axes. | 我们不是用刀剑来训练这个恶魔 |
[22:38] | We’re here to entertain it. | 而是要取悦它 |
[22:41] | And this food… | 这顿饭… |
[22:45] | this food isn’t to make us strong. | 这顿饭也不是为了让我们有力气 |
[22:47] | It’s to, uh, make us plump. | 而是 让我们吃得肥肥胖胖 |
[22:53] | So we’re full of the nutrients and protein that a growing monster might need. | 这样才有足够的营养和蛋白质 供给正在长身体的恶魔 |
[23:03] | So eat up, boys. | 快吃吧 伙计们 |
[23:05] | Enjoy. | 好好享用 |
[23:08] | This is your last meal. | 这是你们最后一餐了 |
[23:43] | Which number are you aiming for? | 你希望扁球落入哪个号码框? |
[23:49] | Three. | 三号 |
[23:56] | You know, | 你知道 |
[23:58] | sometimes | 有时候 |
[24:01] | it’s helpful to take a step away for a moment. | 稍微转移一下注意力会有帮助 |
[24:04] | Let the mind clear. | 有助于理清思绪 |
[24:19] | Determined, aren’t we? | 确定了 是不是? |
[24:21] | You know… | 你知道 |
[24:23] | …you remind me of someone. Someone I used to know really well. | 你让我想起了某人 我曾经很了解的某个人 |
[24:27] | Can you guess who that is? | 能猜出是谁吗? |
[24:39] | One? | 一号? |
[24:43] | -Papa said that he doesn’t… -Exist? I know. | -爸爸说他不… -不存在?我知道 |
[24:50] | But can I tell you a secret? | 但我能跟你说个秘密吗? |
[24:52] | Sometimes, | 有时候 |
[24:55] | Papa doesn’t tell the truth. | 爸爸不说真话 |
[24:58] | I spent years with One. | 我跟一号一起待过好几年 |
[25:01] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[25:03] | In this very room. | 就在这个房间 |
[25:04] | Where is he? | 他去哪里了? |
[25:07] | Maybe we’ll save that story for another day. | 要不改天再说这个故事吧 |
[25:10] | It doesn’t have a happy ending, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我得告诉你 结局并不美好 |
[25:14] | But he was a lot like you. | 但他很像你 |
[25:15] | Everything was hard for him. | 曾经屡遭不幸 |
[25:17] | Then, out of nowhere, he walked in here and it was like | 后来 他突然来到这里 就好像 |
[25:21] | something had changed. | 发生了某种变化 |
[25:24] | And I asked him what’s different, and he said… | 我问他有何不一样 他说… |
[25:29] | he said he had figured it out. | 他说他搞清楚了 |
[25:33] | He had found his strength in a memory from his past. | 他从过去的记忆中找到了力量 |
[25:38] | Something that made him sad. | 一件往事 令他伤心 |
[25:41] | But also angry. | 同时也令他愤怒 |
[25:44] | Do you maybe have a memory like that? | 你或许也有那样的记忆? |
[25:50] | Do you remember the day a strange woman came to see you? | 你还记得那天 有个陌生女人来看你吗? |
[25:55] | This would’ve been when Eight was still here. | 那时候八号还在这里 |
[26:01] | The woman, | 那个女人 |
[26:04] | she was calling a name to you. | 她对你叫了某个名字 |
[26:06] | Jane. No! No! | 简 不要! |
[26:09] | No! Jane! | 不要!简! |
[26:11] | That | 那个人 |
[26:13] | was your mother. | 是你妈妈 |
[26:17] | Mama is dead. | 妈妈已经死了 |
[26:19] | She died making me. | 她在生我时就死了 |
[26:20] | And who told you that? | 是谁告诉你的? |
[26:22] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[26:27] | Who doesn’t always tell the truth. | 他说的不一定是真话 |
[26:32] | This place… | 这个地方 |
[26:35] | and the people here… | 还有这里的人 |
[26:39] | are not what you think. | 跟你想象中的不一样 |
[26:43] | -Good morning, children. -Good morning, Papa. | -早上好 孩子们 -早上好 爸爸 |
[26:48] | I’ve got something very special planned for you today. | 我今天为你们安排了一件非常特别的事 |
[26:52] | Are you ready? | 大家准备好了吗? |
[26:53] | Yes, Papa. | 是的 爸爸 |
[26:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:56] | Seventeen, would you open the door? | 十七 把门打开好吗? |
[26:59] | -Yes, Papa. -Off you go. | -是 爸爸 -你们走吧 |
[27:09] | After you. | 你先请 |
[27:24] | We should’ve just told her the truth. | 我们真该早点把真相告诉她 |
[27:26] | And risk everything? | 把一切置于险境吗? |
[27:28] | No. | 不行 |
[27:30] | She’ll find out soon enough. | 她很快便会发现真相 |
[27:53] | Dude, I’m telling you, you’re taking us the wrong way. | 伙计 我告诉你 你带我们走错路了 |
[27:55] | It’s north. I’m positive. I checked the map. | 这是北边 我非常肯定 我查过地图的 |
[27:57] | You do realize Skull Rock, it’s a super popular make-out spot? | 你知道骷髅岩是个约炮胜地吗? |
[28:00] | Yeah. So? | 知道 所以呢? |
[28:01] | Yeah, well, it wasn’t popular until I made it popular. | 好吧 是本人让它一举成名的 |
[28:04] | All right? I practically invented it. | 懂吗?那里是我搞出来的 |
[28:06] | -We’re heading in the wrong direction. -Steve. | -我们走错方向了 -史蒂夫 |
[28:08] | -Where are you going? Steve! -Stop whining. Let’s go. Trust me. | -你要去哪里?史蒂夫! -别抱怨了 走吧 相信我 |
[28:13] | Okay, so apparently we’re going this way now? | 好吧 等等 看来我们现在要走这条路? |
[28:16] | I swear to God, if they get us lost… | 我对天发誓 如果他们害我们迷路… |
[28:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[28:24] | Uh, yeah. | 没事 |
[28:27] | I’m fine. Just… | 我没事 只是… |
[28:29] | thinking about Patrick. You know? | 在想派崔克的事 知道吗? |
[28:32] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[28:33] | I mean, it’s… it’s like, | 我想说 |
[28:36] | why him? | 为什么是他? |
[28:39] | But then, I remember this one day, | 但后来 我记得有一天 |
[28:41] | he… he came to practice with a black eye. | 他来练球时 一只眼睛淤青 |
[28:44] | He said he fell, but clearly he was lying. | 他说是摔倒弄到的 但他明显在说谎 |
[28:49] | It’s like everyone Vecna targets | 好像维克纳的目标 |
[28:52] | has something in their life. | 在他们的生活中都遭遇了一件事 |
[28:56] | -Something that’s… -Hurting them. | -那件事… -对他们造成了伤害 |
[29:00] | Haunting them. | 挥之不去 |
[29:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:05] | I… I didn’t really know Patrick, | 我不太了解派崔克 |
[29:07] | so it was easy to just | 所以很容易 |
[29:10] | look the other way, I guess. | 就视而不见 大概吧 |
[29:14] | But I did know you. | 但我了解你 |
[29:18] | And I’m sorry I wasn’t there. | 对不起 我当时没在你身边 |
[29:21] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[29:23] | -No. -I disappeared. | -不 -是我消失了 |
[29:25] | No, no, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[29:27] | I just didn’t look hard enough. | 只是我当时没察觉你很痛苦 |
[29:30] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[29:32] | But I see you now. | 但我现在察觉到了 |
[29:34] | I see you. | 我懂你 |
[29:41] | Oh my God, they’re so adorable. I just wanna squeeze ’em, you know? | 我的天 他们好可爱 好想捏他们 知道吗? |
[29:45] | If I’m permitted to see a silver lining in this end-of-the-world doom and gloom, | 如果我能从世界末日的厄运和黑暗中 看到一丝希望的话 |
[29:50] | it would be the rekindling of old flames that never should’ve been snuffed out. | 那肯定是本不该被扑灭的旧情复燃 |
[29:55] | I didn’t mean that as a hint or anything. | 我并不是话中有话之类的 |
[29:58] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:00] | But if I did mean it as a hint, would that be so terrible? | 但如果我话中有话的话 会很糟糕吗? |
[30:03] | To wish for happiness for my friends? | 希望我的朋友们开心是坏事吗? |
[30:05] | You think I’m not happy? | 你觉得我不开心吗? |
[30:07] | I… I’m sure you are. | 我确信你很开心 |
[30:08] | It’s just, the other day, I mentioned Jonathan | 只是那天我一提乔纳森 |
[30:10] | and you flinched or winced or something like… | 你就退缩或皱眉之类的… |
[30:13] | I didn’t flinch or wince. | 我才没有退缩或皱眉 |
[30:15] | -Okay. -Jonathan and I are fine. | -好吧 -乔纳森和我都没事 |
[30:17] | -Got it. -We’re good. | -知道了 -我们很好 |
[30:18] | Right. | 对 |
[30:20] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[30:26] | He was supposed to be here for the break, | 他本来要到这里过春假的 |
[30:28] | and then he backed out at the last minute for some vague, mumbly Jonathan reason. | 后来 他又来那一套 含糊其辞地临时取消了计划 |
[30:33] | And, to be honest, I’m not that surprised | 说真的 我并不惊讶 |
[30:36] | because I’ve been feeling him pulling away. | 因为我已感觉到他最近在疏远 |
[30:38] | And I don’t know if it’s because we’re 2,000 miles away | 我不知道是否是因为我们相距三千多公里 |
[30:41] | or if he met someone new or what. | 还是他移情别恋之类的 |
[30:43] | And now I can’t find out why | 我现在没搞懂原因 |
[30:45] | because apparently he’s blown up his family’s house phone or something. | 因为很明显 最近他家里的电话总是占线之类的 |
[30:48] | So, yeah, if… if the mention of his name caused a slight muscle spasm on my face, | 所以没错 如果提起他的名字 我的脸上会有一丝不快 |
[30:53] | that’s… probably why. | 可能…就是这个原因 |
[30:57] | Seems like a perfectly reasonable reason to flinch, wince, or something. | 你会退缩或皱眉之类的 这很合情合理啊 |
[31:03] | You said, “the happiness of your friends.” | 你刚刚说“朋友们开心”? |
[31:07] | So does that make us friends? | 所以这表示咱俩是朋友? |
[31:10] | As in, officially? | 正儿八经的朋友? |
[31:12] | Uh, yeah. I… I mean, right? | 是啊 我想说 对吧? |
[31:16] | Right. | 对 |
[31:19] | Oh, boom! | 看吧! |
[31:20] | Bada bing, bada boom. There she is, Henderson. | 得来全不费工夫 就在那边 亨德森 |
[31:23] | Skull Rock. | 骷髅岩 |
[31:24] | In your face, man. In your stupid, cocky little face. | 被打脸了吧 伙计 你个自大的蠢蛋 |
[31:28] | Doesn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[31:29] | Yeah, yeah. Even with it staring you in the face, you can’t admit it. | 即便近在眼前 你还是不肯承认 |
[31:32] | Can’t admit you’re wrong, you butthead. | 不肯承认你错了 笨蛋 |
[31:34] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[31:36] | You, Dustin Henderson, are a… | 你 达斯汀亨德森 是个… |
[31:39] | total butthead. | 彻头彻尾的笨蛋 |
[31:41] | Jesus, we thought you were a goner. | 老天 我们还以为你死了 |
[31:44] | Yeah, me too, man. | 是啊 我也有同感 伙计 |
[31:46] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[31:51] | How long have you known Eddie was killing these kids? | 埃迪曼森杀害这些小孩 你知道此事多久了? |
[31:54] | It was his trailer where Chrissy was killed, | 克丽丝就是在他的拖车里遇害的 |
[31:56] | and you expect us to believe he was made a suspect just this morning? | 你还指望我们相信 你们今早才确认他是疑犯吗? |
[31:59] | The truth is we’ve been following several leads, | 事实上 我们已在追查多条线索 |
[32:03] | and, yes, Eddie Munson was one of them. | 是的 埃迪曼森是其中一条 |
[32:05] | And we are now doing everything in our power to find him. | 我们正在想方设法找他 |
[32:10] | In the meantime, for your safety, | 在此期间 为了你们的安全 |
[32:13] | we will be enforcing a strict curfew. | 我们将施行严格的宵禁 |
[32:15] | -What? -That’s your solution? | -什么? -这就是你们的解决办法? |
[32:17] | -Hide from him? -We’re already doing that. | -一味躲避他? -我们已经这么做了 |
[32:20] | It’s been days. Days! | 好多天了 好多天! |
[32:22] | So you tell me why he’s not behind bars right now. | 所以请你告诉我 他为何还没被抓起来 |
[32:25] | I understand you all are upset, but I promise you, | 我理解诸位的不满 但我向各位保证 |
[32:28] | we will find him. | 我们会找到他 |
[32:30] | No. | 不 |
[32:35] | You won’t. | 你们找不到 |
[32:36] | Jason? | 杰森? |
[32:38] | Son, how about we talk about this in private? | 年轻人 我们私下聊如何? |
[32:41] | Why? So you can keep me quiet? | 为什么?那样你好让我闭嘴是吗? |
[32:43] | So you can keep the truth from coming out? | 好向众人隐瞒真相? |
[32:46] | I don’t know about the rest of you, | 我不认识在座的各位 |
[32:48] | but I can’t bear to listen to any more excuses and lies. | 但我再也不想听任何借口和谎言了 |
[32:50] | -That’s enough. -I agree, I’ve had enough! | -够了 -我认同大家的说法 我受够了! |
[32:54] | In fact, I think we’ve all had enough. | 事实上 我觉得我们都受够了 |
[33:07] | Last night… | 昨晚… |
[33:14] | Last night, I saw things, things I can’t explain. | 昨晚 我看到了我无法解释的东西 |
[33:18] | Things the police don’t wanna believe. | 警方不愿意相信的东西 |
[33:23] | And things that I don’t wanna believe myself. | 我自己也不愿相信的东西 |
[33:26] | But I know what I saw. I know. | 但我清楚自己看到了什么 我知道 |
[33:29] | And I’ve come to accept an awful truth. | 我已接受一个可怕的事实 |
[33:33] | These murders are ritualistic sacrifices. | 这些谋杀都是献祭仪式 |
[33:36] | We’ve all heard how satanic cults are spreading through our country | 我们都听说过 撒旦邪教如某种疾病一样 |
[33:40] | like some… some disease. | 正在我们国家蔓延 |
[33:41] | And Eddie Munson | 埃迪曼森 |
[33:44] | is the leader of one of these cults. | 就是其中一个邪教的领袖 |
[33:46] | A cult that operates here in Hawkins. | 这个邪教就在霍金斯运作 |
[33:49] | The mall fire. | 那次商场火灾 |
[33:51] | All those unexplained deaths over the years. | 过去数年间 所有那些莫名其妙的死亡事件 |
[33:54] | Some people say our town is cursed. They just don’t know why. | 有些人说我们的小镇被诅咒了 他们只是不明就里 |
[33:57] | Now… Now we do. | 现在我们明白了 |
[33:59] | Now we know. | 现在我们知道了 |
[34:04] | They call themselves Hellfire. | 他们自称“地狱火” |
[34:05] | That’s bullshit! | 胡说八道! |
[34:07] | The Hellfire isn’t a cult. It’s a club for nerds. | 地狱火不是邪教 是一个宅男宅女的俱乐部 |
[34:10] | -Erica! -Just the facts. | -艾瑞卡! -这是事实 |
[34:12] | A club. | 俱乐部 |
[34:14] | A club. A harmless club. That’s what they want you to think. | 俱乐部 一个无害的俱乐部 他们正希望你们这么认为 |
[34:18] | (通缉) | |
[34:18] | But it’s a lie. | 但这是谎言 |
[34:20] | A lie designed to conceal the truth. | 旨在掩盖真相的谎言 |
[34:24] | And now this cult is protecting its leader, Eddie. | 现在这个邪教在保护它的领袖埃迪 |
[34:28] | Hiding him. | 把他藏了起来 |
[34:30] | Allowing him to… to continue his rampage. | 允许他继续施暴 |
[34:33] | Last night, I became overcome with this feeling of… of hopelessness. | 昨晚 我感到了莫大的绝望 |
[34:38] | Then I remembered Romans 12:21. | 然后我记起了《罗马书》第12章21节 |
[34:42] | “Do not be overcome by evil.” | “你不可为恶所胜 |
[34:45] | “But overcome evil with good.” | 反要以善胜恶” |
[34:47] | And God knows there’s good in this town. | 上帝知道这个小镇上存在善意 |
[34:49] | So much good. It’s in this room! | 无尽的善意 就在这个房间里! |
[34:52] | It’s in this room, right here, right now. | 此时此地 就在这个房间里 |
[34:55] | So I came here today, humbly, | 所以今天我怀着谦卑之心来到这里 |
[34:58] | to ask for your help. | 恳求各位相助 |
[34:59] | To join me in this fight. | 请你们与我一起抗争 |
[35:01] | Let us cast out this evil and save Hawkins together. | 让我们一起驱逐恶魔 拯救霍金斯 |
[35:25] | What are y’all just sitting around for? | 你们怎么都干坐着呢? |
[35:27] | You heard the kid. | 你们听到这孩子的话了 |
[35:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:39] | I want you all to hear me loud and clear on this. | 我希望所有人都听清楚了 |
[35:41] | Anyone interfering with this investigation | 任何妨碍本次调查的人 |
[35:45] | will be arrested. | 都会被逮捕 |
[35:46] | Hey! Hey! We will be implementing a curfew. | 嘿!我们会实施宵禁 |
[35:50] | If you are not in your house after sunset with the doors locked, | 太阳落山后 如果有人不好好待在家 把门锁上 |
[35:54] | you’ll be written up. | 将收到警方的罚单 |
[35:56] | And it’s gonna go on your permanent record. | 让你们终生都有案底 |
[36:05] | Okay, that is a lot to process. | 好吧 要消化的东西可真多 |
[36:08] | I mean, that might be seriously the craziest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这可能是我听过最疯狂的事 |
[36:12] | I know, it’s hard to believe. | 我知道这令人难以置信 |
[36:14] | But it’s true. All true. | 但这是真的 都是真的 |
[36:17] | I dial in to this computer and find a location, | 我拨通这台电脑 找出一个地点 |
[36:20] | and at this location is the Nina Project? | “妮娜计划”就在这个地点进行? |
[36:23] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[36:24] | And the Nina Project is the code name for a video game? | “妮娜计划”是某个电子游戏的代称? |
[36:28] | No, it’s not just a video game. It’s a video game console. | 不 不是电子游戏 是电子游戏机 |
[36:30] | It’s basically America’s answer to Nintendo. | 基本上就是任天堂的美国版竞争对手 |
[36:33] | Americantendo. | 美天堂 |
[36:35] | That’s a stupid name. | 这名字好蠢 |
[36:36] | You’re right, it is a stupid name, but, Suzie, it’s 16-bit. | 你说得对 是很蠢 但苏西 这是16位 |
[36:40] | Sixteen-bit? | 16位? |
[36:42] | -Why have I never heard of it? -Because it’s top secret. | -为何我从来没听说过? -因为是最高机密 |
[36:44] | -That’s why we’re doing this. -Yeah, right. It’s for the promotion. | -所以我们才这么做 -对 没错 是为了促销 |
[36:48] | The first people to find the secret location receive a… | 首先找到秘密地点的人将获得一台… |
[36:50] | -Americantendo? -Uh, an Americantendo. | -美天堂? -一台美天堂 |
[36:53] | So you drove 3,000 miles over your spring break | 所以你们在春假期间 驱车近五千公里前来 |
[36:55] | so I can help you get a new video game console | 让我帮你们拿到一台无人听说过的 |
[36:58] | no one has ever heard of? | 新款电子游戏机? |
[36:59] | Yes. | -对 -没错 |
[37:01] | -But it’s not for us. It’s for Dustin. -Right. | -但不是为了我们 是为了达斯汀 -对 |
[37:04] | Exactly. It’s for Dustin. For Dustin’s birthday, which is… | 没错 是为了达斯汀 为了庆祝达斯汀的生日 就在… |
[37:07] | In two months, three days, five hours. | 两个月零三天五小时后 |
[37:09] | Suzie, I don’t know what you’re doing, | 苏西 我不清楚你在做什么 |
[37:11] | but I am not spending my entire day babysitting. | 但我可不会整天当保姆 |
[37:13] | -Pull your damn weight. -Language! | -你他妈倒是搭把手啊 -说话注意点! |
[37:16] | Oh no, am I gonna burn in hell now? | 不会吧 我现在会下地狱吗? |
[37:18] | You tell her, Eden. | 告诉她 伊甸 |
[37:19] | -Out of my room. -Don’t touch me, you little shit! | -滚出我房间 -别碰我 你个小混蛋! |
[37:21] | Okay, so can you help? | 好吧 所以你可以帮忙吗? |
[37:25] | I would do anything for Dustybun, | 我愿意为达斯汀宝贝做任何事 |
[37:27] | but I’m afraid there’s been an unfortunate development. | 但恐怕事态的进展令人遗憾 |
[37:31] | After changing Dusty’s grade, I was wracked with the most awful guilt. | 帮达斯汀改成绩后 重大的罪恶感令我痛苦不堪 |
[37:35] | Suzie, I am incredibly disappointed. | 我对你失望透顶 |
[37:37] | Father could see my soul was tortured, and he wrenched a confession out of me. | 爸爸看得出来我的心灵备受折磨 于是他逼我招供 |
[37:40] | I wanted to help him. | 我想帮他 |
[37:42] | Not only was I breaking the law, I was dating an agnostic. | 我不仅违法 还同一个不可知论者交往 |
[37:46] | An agnostic! | 不可知论者! |
[37:47] | -I’ve never seen Father so angry. -…starting today. | -我从未见过爸爸如此生气 -…从今天起 |
[37:50] | He needed me. | 他需要我 |
[37:51] | -Naturally… -Father, no! | -自然而然… -爸爸 不要! |
[37:53] | …after learning the terrible truth, | …在获悉可怕的真相后 |
[37:55] | he confiscated my computer. | 他没收了我的电脑 |
[37:57] | And Father is not one to change his mind. | 我爸是不会改变主意的 |
[38:00] | I’m as likely to see it again as I am my poor Dustybun. | 我再也见不到我的电脑 和可怜的达斯汀宝贝了 |
[38:04] | Where is it? | 电脑在哪里? |
[38:05] | His study. | 他的书房 |
[38:06] | He uses it for work now. | 他现在用那台电脑来工作 |
[38:08] | And Father’s always working, and his door is, like, permanently locked. | 爸爸总是在工作 房门永远紧闭 |
[38:12] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[38:14] | Truly. | 真的 |
[38:16] | But it looks like you came all the way here for nothing. | 看来你们白跑一趟了 |
[38:18] | Cornelius! | 哥尼流! |
[38:24] | Unless… | 除非… |
[38:25] | Unless? | 除非什么? |
[38:26] | There might be a way. | 可能有个办法 |
[38:28] | But we’re gonna need help. | 但我们需要帮忙 |
[38:30] | And I mean a lot of help. | 需要很多人帮忙 |
[38:33] | All right. | 好啊 |
[38:51] | Guys? | 孩子们? |
[38:53] | Are you down here? | 你们在下面吗? |
[38:54] | Guys? | 孩子们? |
[38:57] | They should’ve been back by now. | 这个时候他们该回来了 |
[39:00] | They should be back. | 他们该回来了 |
[39:01] | -What time was the movie? -Uh, four hours ago. | -电影是几点钟的? -四小时前 |
[39:03] | Hate to break it to you, Mrs. Wheeler, but they lied to you. | 惠勒夫人 我不想告诉你真相 但他们骗你了 |
[39:06] | -Holly. | -骗子 骗子 火烧裤子 -霍莉 |
[39:09] | We don’t think they’re actually involved with Eddie, do we? | 他们不会真的跟这个叫埃迪的家伙搅合到一起 对吧? |
[39:12] | I think at this point, anything’s possible. | 我想这种时候 一切皆有可能 |
[39:14] | -Our children are not murderers, Ted. -Don’t put words in my mouth. | -我们家的孩子不是杀人犯 泰德 -我可没这么说 |
[39:19] | See, she does that, twists my words. | 看吧 她就那样 歪曲我的话 |
[39:21] | You’re calling the theater? | 你要给电影院打电话吗? |
[39:23] | The police. | 我要报警 |
[39:29] | When I got to the shore, I tried calling you guys, but, uh… | 我到达湖岸后 试过打给你们 但… |
[39:35] | my walkie was busted, man. | 我的步话机坏了 老天 |
[39:37] | Drenched. | 被水浸坏了 |
[39:38] | So, uh, I did the thing that I do now, apparently. | 所以很显然 我只好出此下策 |
[39:42] | I ran. | 我跑了 |
[39:44] | Do you know what time this was? The attack? | 你知道攻击是几点发生的吗? |
[39:47] | Yeah, no, I… I know exactly what time it was. | 是的 我知道当时是几点几分 |
[39:50] | My walkie wasn’t the only thing that got soaked. | 湿透的不仅仅是我的步话机 |
[39:56] | -9:27. -Same time our flashlights went kablooey. | -9点27分 -我们的手电筒就是那时出现故障的 |
[39:58] | Which means what, exactly? | 这到底是什么意思? |
[40:00] | That that surge of energy was Vecna attacking Patrick. | 那股能量激增 就是维克纳攻击派崔克时引起的 |
[40:04] | Well, we’re one step closer. | 我们离真相又近了一步 |
[40:06] | We know how Vecna attacks. | 知道维克纳的攻击方式了 |
[40:08] | And where he attacks from. | 以及他从哪里发起攻击 |
[40:10] | So now we just need to sneak into his lair in the Upside Down | 所以现在我们只需潜入他在颠倒世界的巢穴 |
[40:13] | and drive a stake through his heart. | 用木桩刺穿他的心脏 |
[40:15] | If he has a heart. | 如果他有心脏的话 |
[40:16] | A stake? Is he like a vamp? Is he a vampire? | 木桩?他跟吸血鬼一样吗? 他是吸血鬼? |
[40:18] | -It was a metaphor. -A bullet should work on him, right? | -我只是比喻 -用子弹也行 对吧? |
[40:20] | I say we chop his head off. | 我建议砍掉他的脑袋 |
[40:22] | All of the above, but we can’t do any of that | 对 以上提议都不错 但只有找到 |
[40:24] | -’til we find a way into the Upside Down. -We need El to get her powers back. | -颠倒世界的入口 一切才有可能 -我们需要艾尔恢复超能力 |
[40:28] | Everything was way easier. We had this girl. She had superpowers. | 从前做什么事都容易多了 这女孩跟我们在一起 她有超能力 |
[40:31] | Superpowers. Yeah, you mentioned her. | 超能力 对 你提过她 |
[40:34] | Hey, uh, Henderson’s not, uh, cursed, is he? | 嘿 亨德森没有被诅咒 对吧? |
[40:38] | Cursed? No, no. He’s fine. | 被诅咒?没有 他没事 |
[40:40] | -Mental? Absolutely. | -疯疯癫癫? -绝对的 |
[40:43] | Boom! | 有了! |
[40:46] | Bada… bada… boom. | 得来…全不费…功夫 |
[40:50] | I was right. | 我说对了 |
[40:52] | Skull Rock was north. | 骷髅岩在北边 |
[40:54] | -Seriously? You’re serious? -Mm-hmm. | 真的 你说真的? |
[40:56] | -This is Skull Rock.?Okay? -Mm-hmm. | 这就是骷髅岩 好吗? |
[40:58] | You’re totally, absolutely, 100% wrong. Right now. | 这下你绝对大错特错了 |
[41:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[41:03] | And no. | 同时也错了 |
[41:05] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[41:06] | This worked correctly when we left the Wheelers’. | 我们离开惠勒家时 这个指南针运行正常 |
[41:09] | Correct when we got in the car on Curly. | 我们在科里路上车时 也是对的 |
[41:11] | But it started to slip the further east we went. | 但我们越往东走 它就越偏离正确方向 |
[41:13] | Now it’s way off. | 现在完全错了 |
[41:16] | When I was leading us here, I wasn’t wrong. | 我给咱们带路时 我没有错 |
[41:19] | The compass was. | 是指南针错了 |
[41:20] | So you’re using faulty equipment. You’re still wrong. | 使用故障设备 你还是有错 |
[41:22] | Except it isn’t faulty. | 除了它没有故障 |
[41:24] | Lucas, remember what can affect a compass? | 卢卡斯 记得什么会干扰指南针吗? |
[41:27] | -An electromagnetic field. -Yep. | -电磁场 -没错 |
[41:29] | Sorry. I must’ve skipped that class. | 不好意思 我当时肯定翘课了 |
[41:31] | In the presence of a stronger electromagnetic field, | 当有更强的电磁场存在时 |
[41:34] | the needle will deflect towards that power. | 指针会向能量的方向偏转 |
[41:37] | So either there’s some super big magnet around here, or… | 所以 要么这附近有超级大磁铁 要么就是… |
[41:41] | There’s a gate. | 有入口 |
[41:42] | But we’re nowhere near the lab. | 但我们离实验室有十万八千里 |
[41:44] | But what if, somehow, there’s another gate? | 但如果出于某种原因 还有另一个入口呢? |
[41:48] | A gate that we don’t know about. | 我们不知道的入口 |
[41:50] | It’d have to be smaller. Way less powerful. | 这个入口肯定更小 能量也要弱得多 |
[41:52] | -Snack-size gate. -How? Why? | -小型入口? -怎么会?为什么? |
[41:54] | No idea. All I know is that something is causing this disturbance, | 不知道 我只知道 有东西干扰了指南针 |
[41:58] | and the last time we’ve seen anything like it, it was a gate. | 上次我们见过类似的东西 就是一个入口 |
[42:00] | And I hope it is because then we’d have a way to Vecna. | 我希望如此 因为那样 我们就有办法找到维克纳了 |
[42:03] | And a shot at freeing Max from this curse. | 也有机会让麦克斯摆脱这个诅咒 |
[42:07] | Where are you going? Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 你要去哪里?嘿 |
[42:09] | Eddie’s still a wanted man. We can’t just go hike in the woods. | 埃迪还是通缉犯 我们不能在树林里徒步 |
[42:13] | This little steel capsule might be the key to saving both Max and Eddie. | 这块钢制小玩意没准就是拯救麦克斯和埃迪的关键 |
[42:20] | What say you, Eddie the Banished? | 你说呢 放逐者埃迪? |
[42:25] | I say you’re asking me to follow you into Mordor, | 你让我跟随你去魔多 |
[42:28] | which, if I’m totally straight with you, | 跟你说句大实话 |
[42:31] | I think is a really bad idea. | 我觉得你的主意糟透了 |
[42:34] | But, uh, the Shire… | 但夏尔… |
[42:36] | the Shire is burning. | 夏尔处于水深火热之中 |
[42:44] | So Mordor it is. | 那就去魔多吧 |
[42:51] | What is Mordor? | 魔多是什么东西? |
[42:54] | Get your stuff, dude. Let’s go. | 拿上东西 伙计 走吧 |
[43:00] | Today, | 今天 |
[43:02] | we are going to play a game. | 我们要玩一个游戏 |
[43:06] | The rules of the game are quite simple. | 游戏规则很简单 |
[43:08] | Stay in your circle. | 你们待在各自的圆圈中 |
[43:12] | If you leave your circle, | 如果谁离开圆圈 |
[43:14] | you lose. | 就输了 |
[43:16] | The last person standing in their circle | 最后一个留在圆圈中的人 |
[43:20] | will get to spend an extra hour of free time | 将获得额外一小时的 |
[43:23] | in the rainbow room. | 彩虹屋娱乐时间 |
[43:27] | Now, even though we are going to be competing against one another… | 现在 尽管我们要相互竞争… |
[43:32] | Two. | 二号 |
[43:34] | Six. | 六号 |
[43:35] | …I don’t want you to approach this any differently than one of our tests. | …我不希望你们的应对方式 与我们的测试有任何不同 |
[43:39] | Yeah? | 明白吗? |
[43:41] | Now, this is very important. | 现在 这一点非常重要 |
[43:44] | If you allow anger or emotion | 如果你允许愤怒或其他情绪 |
[43:48] | to invade your thoughts, | 入侵自己的思维 |
[43:52] | you will fail. | 那你就输了 |
[43:55] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[43:56] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗? |
[43:59] | Yes, Papa. | 是的 爸爸 |
[44:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:09] | Begin. | 开始 |
[44:30] | Very good, Two. | 非常好 二号 |
[44:32] | Number Six, | 六号 |
[44:34] | please, | 麻烦你 |
[44:35] | take a seat by the door. | 到门边找个地方坐下 |
[44:47] | Five. | 五号 |
[45:23] | Eleven. | 十一 |
[45:46] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[45:54] | Begin. | 开始 |
[46:19] | He’d found his strength in a memory from his past. | 他从过去的记忆中找到了力量 |
[46:23] | Something that made him sad, | 一件往事 令他伤心 |
[46:24] | but also angry. | 同时也令他愤怒 |
[46:30] | Do you have a memory like that? | 你或许也有那样的记忆? |
[46:33] | Jane. No! No! | 简 不要! |
[46:35] | No! | 不要!简! |
[46:59] | Well, well. | 瞧瞧看吧 |
[47:02] | It looks like we have a new winner. | 看来有一位全新的赢家了 |
[47:26] | I present you… Kyrzran. | 我为你们呈现…克兹兰 |
[47:32] | You see that gray steeple over there? | 看到那边的灰色尖塔了吗? |
[47:34] | That is Yuri’s warehouse. | 那就是尤里的仓库 |
[47:36] | Looks like a church. | 看起来像个教堂 |
[47:37] | Let’s see what miracles it holds, yes? | 去看看它能带来什么奇迹吧 |
[48:06] | Someone has been in my peanut butter. | 有人动了我的花生酱 |
[48:09] | Very popular, as I say, eh? | 如我所言 大家都爱吃 对吧? |
[48:12] | Weapons. | 武器 |
[48:14] | Where are the weapons? | 武器呢? |
[48:21] | -Oh Jesus. -Hey. Not in a church. | -天哪 -嘿 在教堂里别乱说话 |
[48:24] | You like all this? Wait until you see my flamethrower. | 喜欢这些东西吗? 看到我的喷火器再说吧 |
[48:28] | We don’t have time for show-and-tell. We need to get going. | 我们没时间看你的展示了 必须赶快走 |
[48:32] | She’s always this bossy? | 她总是这么专横吗? |
[48:34] | You heard her. | 你听到她的话了 |
[48:37] | Keys, map. | 钥匙 地图 |
[48:40] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[48:43] | So, prison is here. | 所以监狱就在这里 |
[48:47] | Between these two mountains. | 在这两座山之间 |
[48:49] | Approximately two-hour drive. | 大约两小时车程 |
[48:51] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[48:52] | Because it’s not on the map, but it is there. | 因为没在地图上 但实际上存在 |
[48:55] | How do we know you’re not leading us into some trap? | 我们如何知道 你不会把我们引入陷阱? |
[48:58] | Because I do not need to. | 因为我没必要那样做 |
[49:00] | You want to break into deadliest prison in all motherland. | 你们想闯入我们国家最致命的监狱 |
[49:05] | It is suicide. | 无异于自杀 |
[49:07] | Who said anything about breaking in? | 谁说要闯进去了? |
[49:09] | Oh. You just expect to knock? | 你还指望敲门进去? |
[49:12] | “Oh hello, let me in. I’m friendly American with a big beard.” | “你好 让我进去 我是留着大胡子的友好美国人” |
[49:18] | Something like that, actually, yes. | 其实差不多就是这样 没错 |
[49:21] | You were planning to turn us over to the warden. | 你打算把我们交给典狱长 |
[49:23] | Today, if I’m not mistaken. | 如果我没弄错的话 就是今天 |
[49:26] | Ah, I see now. | 现在我总算明白了 |
[49:29] | I bring you in as prisoners | 我把你们当作囚犯带进去 |
[49:31] | and then set you free inside walls. | 进去后给你们松绑 |
[49:33] | It is risky, crazy, | 很冒险 也很扯 |
[49:35] | you will still probably die, | 你们还有可能丧命 |
[49:37] | yet I like it. | 但我喜欢 |
[49:40] | But for this to work, Yuri cannot be tied. | 但这招要行得通 你们不能绑着我 |
[49:42] | Hey, it’s hard to turn over prisoners | 嘿 我自己是囚犯的话 |
[49:45] | when I’m a prisoner myself. | 很难去移交囚犯的 |
[49:47] | Hey, I think the warden might find that suspicious. | 典狱长可能会起疑心 |
[49:50] | Which is why, from here on out, | 所以 从现在开始 |
[49:53] | you’re gonna be Murray. | 你就是默里 |
[49:55] | And I’m gonna be Yuri. | 而我则是尤里 |
[49:58] | I don’t follow. | 我没听懂 |
[50:00] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[50:05] | It’s a silent role. | 这个角色不用说话 |
[50:25] | You want to make a fool of yourself, go ahead. | 你想让自己出丑的话 随你 |
[50:28] | But to bring down these men, leaving them with no hope, | 但要打击这些人 让他们毫无希望 |
[50:31] | what is the purpose of that? | 这样做有何目的? |
[50:32] | I tell them truth. You feed their delusion. | 我告诉他们真相 你助长他们的幻想 |
[50:34] | Not delusions. Hope. | 不是幻想 是希望 |
[50:36] | I believe we can fight. I believe we can win. | 我相信我们能搏一把 能赢 |
[50:39] | I have a son, Mikhail. | 我有个儿子 叫米凯尔 |
[50:40] | I cannot leave this world with him believing his father is a traitor. | 我不能死去 让他以为自己的父亲是叛徒 |
[50:43] | I need to get back to him, and I will get back to him. | 我必须回到他身边 我会回到他身边 |
[50:46] | -Is he slow? -What? | -他笨吗? -什么? |
[50:48] | Mikhail, your son. Is… Is he slow? Is he stupid? | 你儿子米凯尔 他笨吗?蠢吗? |
[50:51] | Stop talking. | 闭嘴吧 |
[50:52] | No, he’s very smart. Top of his class. | 不 他非常聪明 班上的尖子生 |
[50:54] | Be silent! | 安静! |
[50:55] | Then you’re not his father. | 那你就不是他父亲 |
[50:56] | I said go! | 我叫你们走! |
[50:58] | You are drunk, American. | 你喝醉了 美国佬 |
[50:59] | I would stop speaking unless you wish to die sooner. | 要是我的话 就闭嘴 除非你想死得更快 |
[51:02] | I can. It doesn’t matter. I know I’m gonna die today. | 我不能闭嘴 无所谓 我知道反正今天也会死 |
[51:04] | But guess what? I know who I am and what I’ve done, | 但你猜怎么着? 我清楚自己是谁 做过什么 |
[51:07] | unlike you and these men, who can’t face the truth. | 不像你 不像这些人 无法面对事实 |
[51:10] | That you’re the reason why we’re in here. You’re gonna die. | 你让我们沦落至此 踏上黄泉路 |
[51:12] | Come on, go! | 快点 走啊! |
[51:14] | Your son is not your son… | 你儿子根本不是你的… |
[51:16] | I said to be silent! | 我叫你们闭嘴! |
[51:17] | …and your wife… | …还有你老婆… |
[51:21] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊! |
[51:54] | You do that again… | 你胆敢再犯 |
[51:57] | we shoot you on the spot. | 我们就当场毙了你 |
[52:00] | Fools. | 一群白痴 |
[52:02] | You happy now, American? | 现在你满意了 美国佬? |
[52:06] | Was that worth it? | 值得吗? |
[52:08] | Was that worth it? | 值得吗? |
[52:15] | We call it a Demogorgon. | 我们称之为“魔王” |
[52:17] | I don’t know how they got it here or what they’re doing with it, but… | 我不知道他们如何把它弄来的 把它怎么着了 但… |
[52:21] | everything I said about it’s true. | 我之前说的话都是真的 |
[52:24] | Except it has one weakness. | 除了没提它有个弱点 |
[52:27] | Fire. | 火 |
[52:29] | Hates fire. | 它讨厌火 |
[52:30] | So I figure, if we want a shot at killing this thing, | 所以我想 如果我们想干掉这家伙 |
[52:33] | we need some fuel. | 就需要一些燃料 |
[52:35] | And I need something to light it with. | 我需要东西来点燃它 |
[52:42] | So you asked me if it was worth it? | 所以你问我这样做是否值得? |
[52:44] | To answer your question… | 答案就是 |
[52:48] | …yeah, I think it was worth it. | 是的 我认为值得 |
[52:53] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[52:55] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[52:58] | Don’t make me laugh. My ribs are broken. Don’t make me laugh. | 别让我笑 我肋骨断了 别让我笑 |
[53:14] | Cornelius? | 哥尼流? |
[53:18] | Cornelius? | 哥尼流? |
[53:19] | Cornelius! | 哥尼流! |
[53:28] | -Wait, where’s Argyle? -Shit, I don’t know. | -慢着 阿盖尔跑哪里去了? -靠 我不知道 |
[53:30] | And three, two… | 三 二… |
[53:35] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[53:37] | Way to go, Cornelius. | 非常好 哥尼流 |
[53:42] | Away, you mouldy rogue! Away! | 走开 臭流氓!走开! |
[53:47] | And we’re in. | 进去了 |
[53:49] | Holy sh… heck. | 真他…奶奶的 |
[53:51] | Oh holy heck. You did it. | 老天 你成功了 |
[53:53] | Hold your applause. I don’t see an address. | 先别激动 我没看到地址 |
[53:56] | “Office.” Try “office.” | “办公室” 试试输入“办公室” |
[54:01] | What is all this? | 这些是什么玩意? |
[54:06] | Tanner, Tatum, out of the way! | 坦纳 塔图姆 闪开! |
[54:10] | Cornelius. | 哥尼流 |
[54:16] | Maybe it’s hidden in the code? | 或许隐藏在代码中? |
[54:18] | -What you just said makes no sense. -Hold your butts. I’ll trace the IP. | -你说的话毫无道理 -稍安勿躁 我要追踪IP |
[54:21] | The… The I-what? | 什么东东? |
[54:23] | The internet protocol address. | 互联网协议地址 |
[54:25] | It’s a unique numerical label given to all information technology | 是一个唯一的数字标签 任何连接到互联网的信息技术 |
[54:27] | connected to the Internet. | 都获得这样的标签 |
[54:28] | -What’s the Internet? -Don’t worry about it. | -互联网是什么玩意? -不用操心这个 |
[54:31] | It’s just gonna change the world. | 它会改变世界 |
[54:41] | What’s happening now? | 现在是什么情况? |
[54:43] | I’m running the IP through a geolocation software. | 我通过地理定位软件搜索IP地址 |
[54:45] | Basically a form of data mining. | 基本上就是一种数据挖掘 |
[54:53] | Tabitha! | 塔比莎! |
[54:55] | Tabitha? | 塔比莎? |
[54:56] | Tabitha. Oh no. | 塔比莎 糟了 |
[54:59] | And cut! | 停! |
[55:01] | Incredible. Just incredible. | 精彩 精彩绝伦 |
[55:04] | And, Father, your terror. | 爸爸 你的恐惧 |
[55:07] | It looked genuine. | 非常逼真 |
[55:11] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[55:13] | Nevada? | 内华达州? |
[55:14] | Can you print this? | 可以打印出来吗? |
[55:15] | No, my skills end at IP geolocation. | 不行 我的本事仅限于IP地理定位 |
[55:23] | You were being sarcastic. | 原来你是讽刺我 |
[55:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[55:28] | These kids are gonna drive me to the loony bin. | 这些小孩非把我逼疯不可 |
[55:34] | Hi, Father. You look like you need a nap. | 嗨 爸爸 你好像需要睡一会儿 |
[55:40] | Slow down! | 慢点! |
[55:49] | Dustin’s right. | 达斯汀说得对 |
[55:51] | You’re a certified genius. | 你是百分百的天才 |
[55:54] | I think we just spooked a skunk. | 我想我们刚刚吓到一只臭鼬了 |
[56:02] | Yo. | 喂 |
[56:04] | My dudes. | 伙计们 |
[56:05] | Any luck? | 有进展吗? |
[56:13] | You see that, Chief? Openly mocking us. | 瞧见没 局长?公然嘲讽我们 |
[56:16] | Stay calm. Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[56:17] | A bunch of angry, armed vigilantes are out hunting kids, | 一群激愤的武装义警在外面追捕孩子 |
[56:21] | openly defying us, and you want me to stay calm. | 公然违抗我们 你还想让我保持冷静 |
[56:25] | Stay calm. Yeah. | 保持冷静 对 |
[56:28] | Hey, Chief, you copy? | 嘿 局长 收到吗? |
[56:30] | Yeah, I copy. | 是 收到 |
[56:33] | Found their station wagon hidden up by Skull Rock. | 发现他们的旅行车藏在骷髅岩附近 |
[56:35] | No sign of them though. | 不过不见人影 |
[56:36] | -Skull Rock? -Yeah. | -骷髅岩? -对 |
[56:38] | -Isn’t that a make-out spot? -And a stone’s throw from Lover’s Lake. | -那不是约炮的地方吗? -而且很靠近情人湖 |
[56:42] | The hell they wanna go back there for? | 他们要回去那里干什么? |
[56:44] | One way to find out. Hold tight. On our way. | 有个办法可以搞清楚 坐稳了 这就过去 |
[57:02] | Something’s happening. | 有情况 |
[57:04] | Dustin? Can you slow down? Dustin? | 达斯汀?能慢点吗?达斯汀? |
[57:09] | I think we’re getting close. | 我们应该很接近了 |
[57:11] | Watch your step, big guy. | 小心脚下 大块头 |
[57:13] | Oh man. | 老天 |
[57:16] | -You gotta be shitting me. -Yeah. | -开什么玩笑 -是啊 |
[57:19] | -I thought these woods were familiar. -Lover’s Lake. | -我就觉得这片树林很眼熟 -情人湖 |
[57:22] | This is confounding. | 真令人不解 |
[57:25] | There’s a gate in Lover’s Lake? | 情人湖中有个入口? |
[57:27] | Whenever the Demogorgon attacked, | 每当魔王发起攻击时 |
[57:29] | it always left an opening. | 每次都会留下一个入口 |
[57:32] | Maybe Vecna’s the same way. | 或许维克纳也一样 |
[57:34] | Yeah, only one way to find out. | 对 只有一个办法可以弄清楚 |
[57:41] | -Easy. I… I said easy, man. -Sorry, dude. | -慢点 我说了慢点 伙计 -不好意思 哥们 |
[57:43] | -Here you go. -Yeah, I’m just gonna do that. | -来吧 -好 我这就上来 |
[57:45] | -Thank you. -Yeah, that works too. | -谢谢 -好 这样也可以 |
[57:50] | Good, you got her. | 好 你拉她一把 |
[57:51] | -Wheeler. -Thanks. | -惠勒 -多谢 |
[57:55] | Hey, hey, hey, you trying to sink us? | 嘿 你想淹死我们吗? |
[57:57] | This thing holds three people tops, okay? | 这艘船顶多只能载三个人 好吗? |
[57:59] | It’s better this way, okay? You guys stay here with Max. | 不如这样吧 你们跟麦克斯留在这里 |
[58:02] | -Keep an eye out for trouble. -You keep an eye out. | -留下把风 -你留下把风 |
[58:05] | -It’s my goddamn theory. -You heard Nance. | -这他妈是我的推测 -你听到南茜的话了 |
[58:08] | -Who put her in charge? -I did. | -谁让她当负责人了? -是我 |
[58:10] | Compass. | 指南针 |
[58:16] | Hey, there you go. | 嘿 接着 |
[58:20] | You said three. | 你刚刚说三个 |
[58:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[58:25] | Bedtime at nine, kiddos. | 9点钟上床睡觉 孩子们 |
[58:29] | Miss you already! | 我已经开始想你们了! |
[58:53] | Please! | 拜托! |
[59:21] | (1号试验室) | |
[59:24] | Please, please… | 求求你们… |
[1:00:00] | You shouldn’t be wandering the halls. | 你不应该在大厅里乱逛 |
[1:00:05] | It’s against the rules. | 这样做违反规定 |
[1:00:07] | And not safe. | 也不安全 |
[1:00:10] | You shamed me today. | 今天你让我丢脸了 |
[1:00:12] | -I’m sorry. -I didn’t wanna hurt you. | -对不起 -我并不想伤害你 |
[1:00:16] | You are weak | 你弱爆了 |
[1:00:18] | and pathetic. | 而且可悲 |
[1:00:21] | I was holding back. | 我没使出全力 |
[1:00:24] | And then you do that before everyone? | 你却在众人面前让我出丑? |
[1:00:30] | Before Papa? | 当着爸爸的面? |
[1:00:31] | No. | 不是的 |
[1:00:42] | How’d that feel? | 感觉如何? |
[1:00:44] | Did you like that? | 你喜欢吗? |
[1:00:52] | See a light? | 看到灯光在闪吗? |
[1:00:54] | I don’t. | 我没看到 |
[1:00:57] | Something must’ve happened to the power. | 看来你的超能力出了问题 |
[1:01:13] | Stop it! No! | 住手!不要! |
[1:01:15] | No! | 不要! |
[1:01:27] | Tell Papa we did this, | 你敢把今天的事告诉爸爸 |
[1:01:30] | we will kill you. | 我们会杀了你 |
[1:01:47] | Aw, feeling a little dizzy there? | 感觉有点晕吗? |
[1:01:49] | Poor baby. | 小可怜 |
[1:02:38] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[1:02:41] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[1:02:44] | Okay, easy. Deep breaths. | 放松 深呼吸 |
[1:02:47] | Take deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[1:02:49] | You did well, Eleven. | 你做得很好 十一 |
[1:02:50] | You did very well. | 你做得非常好 |
[1:02:57] | I know what happened now. | 我知道现在发生什么事了 |
[1:03:01] | I killed them, didn’t I, Papa? | 是我杀了他们 对不对 爸爸? |
[1:03:06] | I killed them all. | 我把他们全杀了 |
[1:03:07] | Okay. Shh. | 好了 |
[1:03:08] | I killed them all. | 我把他们全杀了 |
[1:03:23] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down. | 哎呀 慢点 |
[1:03:25] | Slow down, guys. | 慢点 伙计们 |
[1:03:33] | -Whoa. -Wait, wait, wait. | -哎呀 -等等 |
[1:03:37] | They’re stopping. What are they stopping for? | 他们停下来了 为什么会停下来呢? |
[1:03:39] | Guys, what’s going on? | 大伙儿 什么情况? |
[1:03:41] | Come on, talk to me. | 快点 大伙儿 跟我说话 |
[1:03:42] | What’s going on? | 什么情况? |
[1:03:43] | Uh, Dustin, your compass has gone from wonky to wonky with a capital “aah!” | 达斯汀 你的指南针越来越不准了 |
[1:03:51] | Steve, what are you doing? | 史蒂夫 你这是做什么? |
[1:03:52] | Somebody’s gotta go down and check this out. | 总得有人去弄清楚情况 |
[1:03:54] | Unless one of you three can top being a Hawkins High swim co-captain | 除非你们三人中有人能强过霍金斯高中游泳队的联合队长 |
[1:03:58] | and a certified lifeguard for three years, then… | 兼连续三年的持证救生员 否则… |
[1:04:01] | it’s gotta be me. No complaints, all right? | 必须是我下去 别抱怨 好吗? |
[1:04:04] | Hey, I’m not complaining. | 嘿 我不会抱怨 |
[1:04:07] | I do not wanna go down there. | 我才不想下去 |
[1:04:20] | -When’d Steve get so hairy? -Right? | -史蒂夫何时这么体毛旺盛了? -对吧? |
[1:04:23] | I keep telling him he needs to tame that jungle, | 我一直叫他剃胸毛 |
[1:04:25] | but he claims the ladies dig it. | 但他说女生喜欢 |
[1:04:29] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[1:04:30] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:04:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:04:45] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[1:04:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:51] | Gross. | 好恶心 |
[1:04:54] | Steve? | 史蒂夫? |
[1:05:00] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:05:23] | You guys realize, if there’s a gate down there, | 你们是否意识到 如果下面真有入口的话 |
[1:05:25] | it’s technically a water gate. | 严格来说会是一道水门? |
[1:05:30] | Watergate. | 水门 |
[1:05:58] | Where we at, Wheeler? | 他下去多久了 惠勒? |
[1:06:00] | -Closing in on a minute. -Okay. | -差不多快一分钟了 -好 |
[1:06:04] | Come on, Steve. Come on. | 加油 史蒂夫 加油 |
[1:06:10] | -Down by the water! -Shit. Down! | -一路往下搜 直到湖边! -靠 趴下! |
[1:06:12] | Shit. Shit. | 靠 |
[1:06:14] | It was on this shoreline. | 在湖岸线的这一边 |
[1:06:54] | Oh Christ! | 老天! |
[1:06:56] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[1:06:57] | -You found it? -I found it. Yeah. I found it. | -你找到了? -我找到了 对 找到了 |
[1:07:00] | -Dustin, you are a goddamn Einstein. | -天哪 -达斯汀 你他妈真是个天才 |
[1:07:02] | Steve found the gate… | 史蒂夫找到了入口… |
[1:07:05] | -Cops. -Shit, shit, shit. | -有警察 -靠 |
[1:07:08] | We can’t let ’em find Eddie. | 我们不能让他们找到埃迪 |
[1:07:11] | Stay with me. | 跟着我做 |
[1:07:12] | Hey, officers! | 喂 警官! |
[1:07:13] | -Max! -Over here! I found the killer! This way! | -麦克斯! -这边!我发现凶手了!在这边! |
[1:07:16] | -Shit. -Go! | -靠 -快走! |
[1:07:17] | It’s pretty wild. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:07:19] | It’s more a snack-size gate than the mama gate, | 比起最初的入口 这只能算是小型入口 不过 |
[1:07:20] | but still, it’s pretty damn big. | 还是挺大的 |
[1:07:29] | Steve! | -史蒂夫! -史蒂夫! |
[1:07:34] | -Steve! Steve! -No! No! | -史蒂夫! -不! |
[1:07:36] | -What the hell was that, man? -Nancy, really, what happened? | -那是什么鬼东西 老天? -南茜 说真的 怎么了? |
[1:07:39] | Jesus! | 老天! |
[1:07:49] | Stop! | 别跑! |
[1:07:51] | Get back here, you little rats! | 快回来 你们这些小王八蛋! |
[1:07:55] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[1:07:57] | -You’re not going in there, are you? -Just wait here. | -你不是要潜入水底吧? -在这里等着 |
[1:08:00] | -No, Nancy! -Nancy! | -不要 南茜! -南茜! |
[1:08:02] | Goddamn it! | 真该死! |
[1:08:17] | Dustin! Shit. | 达斯汀!靠 |
[1:08:21] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[1:08:24] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行 |
[1:08:26] | What are you doing? She said wait. | 你要做什么?她叫我们等着 |
[1:08:28] | Yeah, I heard her. | 是 我听到她的话了 |
[1:08:29] | She’s in charge. | 她说了算 |
[1:08:30] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[1:08:32] | I made that shit up. | 那是我瞎掰的 |
[1:08:34] | Don’t you go. Don’t you– | 你别…别… |
[1:08:36] | Goddamn it… | 哇靠… |
[1:08:39] | Son of a bitch! | 妈的! |
[1:08:41] | Oh, this is so stupid. | 噢 这太蠢了 |
[1:08:43] | This is so stupid. This is so stupid. Shit! Shit! Shit! | 蠢死了 靠 |