时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[00:51] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[01:30] | All done. | 好了 |
[01:32] | Not so bad, was it? | 还不赖吧? |
[01:35] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[01:37] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[01:40] | Is there, Nancy? | 对吧 南茜? |
[01:45] | Why don’t you take a seat? | 你怎么不坐下来呢? |
[01:49] | No! | 不要! |
[01:59] | Nancy, just stay with me. Stay with me, okay? | 南茜 别分神 好吗? |
[02:01] | Whatever you guys are doing, hurry up! | 不管你们在上面干什么 快点! |
[02:05] | Steve says you need to hurry! | 史蒂夫叫你们动作快点! |
[02:07] | -Yeah? No shit! -We’re trying. We can’t find anything. | -还用你说? -我们尽力了 但什么都找不到 |
[02:09] | -What is all this shit? -What are you even looking for? | -说真的 这些是什么鬼东西? -你到底在找什么? |
[02:12] | Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music! We need music! | 麦当娜 金发美女 鲍伊 披头士? 音乐!我们需要音乐! |
[02:16] | This is music! | 这就是音乐! |
[02:25] | Son of a… | 混蛋… |
[02:29] | God! | 老天! |
[02:31] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[02:38] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[02:41] | It’s not time for you to leave. | 现在还不是你离开的时候 |
[02:51] | Now that you’ve seen where I’ve been… | 既然你已经看过我的过去… |
[02:56] | …I would like very much to show you | …我很想让你知道 |
[03:00] | where I am going. | 我将何去何从 |
[03:10] | Take a seat, Nancy. | 坐下 南茜 |
[03:56] | I… | 我… |
[03:58] | want you to tell | 希望你告诉 |
[04:01] | Eleven. | 十一 |
[04:04] | I want you to tell her | 我希望你把看到的一切 |
[04:07] | everything you see. | 都告诉她 |
[04:15] | No! | 不要! |
[04:18] | No! | 不要! |
[04:20] | -Tell her… -No! | -把一切… -不! |
[04:24] | …everything. | …都告诉她 |
[04:26] | No! | 不要! |
[04:30] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:34] | It’s okay. I’m here. | 没事的 我在这里 |
[04:36] | I’m right here. | 我在这里 |
[04:42] | NETFLIX 剧集 | |
[05:32] | 剧名:第八集:爸爸 | |
[06:04] | What’s going on there? | 那边是怎么回事? |
[06:06] | Get the power back on! | 马上恢复供电! |
[06:10] | Tell him that the prisoners are contained… | 告诉他囚犯被控制住了 |
[06:13] | and that you’re working on the power. | 你正在设法恢复供电 |
[06:16] | Tell him! | 告诉他! |
[06:18] | And that door there, where does it lead? | 那边那道门通往什么地方? |
[06:20] | To… to cell block two… | 通往2号牢房… |
[06:21] | No cell blocks! | 别跟我提牢房! |
[06:23] | I need a safe way out of here. | 我需要安全离开这里 |
[06:33] | Guess you got my message, huh? | 看来你收到我的消息了 对吧? |
[06:36] | Oh, no, I just have always wanted to visit the Soviet Union. | 才没有 我只是一直想来苏联看看 |
[06:41] | With Murray. | 跟穆雷一起 |
[06:42] | You two getting along? | 你俩还合得来吧? |
[06:45] | He’s the Starsky to my Hutch. | 他堪称我的完美搭档 |
[06:50] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你挂了 |
[06:54] | Thought I lost you. | 以为我失去你了 |
[06:58] | I did lose you. | 我确实失去你了 |
[07:01] | For eight months. | 整整八个月 |
[07:06] | We had a funeral. | 我们办了葬礼 |
[07:09] | Anybody show? | 有人去了吗? |
[07:11] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑? |
[07:13] | You’re the hero of Hawkins. | 你是霍金斯的英雄 |
[07:17] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[07:20] | Yeah, I always felt I’d be easier to like when I was dead. | 是啊 我一直觉得我死后会更讨人喜欢 |
[07:28] | How about El? | 艾尔还好吗? |
[07:29] | She’s good. | 她挺好的 |
[07:34] | She misses her dad. | 她很想念她老爸 |
[07:37] | We all do. | 我们都想你 |
[07:40] | Uh, I hate to interrupt, | 我不忍打断二位 |
[07:42] | but apparently, they can climb too. | 但怪物的攀爬能力显然也很好 |
[07:50] | Lower your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[07:52] | Lower your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[07:53] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪! |
[08:01] | Stop! | 停下! |
[08:08] | The hell is that? | 什么情况? |
[08:10] | Please tell me they don’t have another one of those things. | 拜托告诉我 这里只有一头怪物 |
[08:25] | You can’t go in there! | 你不能进去! |
[08:27] | It’s dangerous! | 很危险! |
[08:29] | It’s dangerous! | 危险! |
[09:53] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[10:10] | The hell are they doing? | 他们到底在干什么? |
[10:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:48] | Found something. | 我有发现 |
[10:59] | -Think this’ll lead us outta here? -I give it a hundred to one odds. | -你觉得我们可以从这里出去吗? -有百分之一的可能性 |
[11:19] | And one, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[11:23] | And one, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[11:26] | Again. | 再来 |
[11:27] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[11:35] | Pulse is dropping. One-fifty now. BP’s 160… | 脉搏减弱 现在是一分钟50次 血压是160… |
[11:43] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何? |
[11:45] | Can you hear us? | 能听到我们说话吗? |
[11:48] | Eleven. Can you hear us? | 十一 能听到我们说话吗? |
[11:56] | No, leave her. | 不 让她自己来 |
[11:58] | Hi, Jane. | 嗨 简 |
[14:31] | Holy shit, dude. Check it out. | 老天 哥们 瞧瞧吧 |
[14:35] | I didn’t know they expanded into Nevada. | 我不知道他们把生意做到了内华达州 |
[14:40] | Watch out, Domino’s. | 当心了 达美乐 |
[14:42] | Your dominoes are gonna fall. | 你们的多米诺骨牌就要倒下了 |
[14:47] | How far is Nina from Vegas? | 妮娜距离维加斯有多远? |
[14:48] | From Vegas? | 距离维加斯? |
[14:49] | Um, as long as Suzie’s coordinates are right, | 只要苏西的坐标正确 |
[14:52] | about another 90 miles. Why? | 大约还有145公里 怎么了? |
[14:54] | Well, once we save her, El, we should stop on the way back. | 我们救了艾尔之后 回程途中应该停一下 |
[14:57] | El could make us, like, super rich, and we’d never have to work. | 艾尔可以让我们发大财 我们再也不用工作了 |
[15:01] | We could just play D&D and Nintendo for the rest of our lives. | 我们下半辈子 可以畅玩《龙与地下城》和任天堂 |
[15:05] | Yeah. Totally. | 是啊 没错 |
[15:10] | We’re gonna make it, Mike. She’s gonna be okay. | 我们会成功的 迈克 她会没事的 |
[15:12] | Yeah, I know. I… I know she is. | 嗯 我知道她不会有事 |
[15:16] | But… But what if after all this is over, she… | 但万一这一切结束后 她… |
[15:20] | sh… she doesn’t need me anymore? | 她不再需要我了呢? |
[15:21] | No, o… of course she’ll still need you. | 不会的 她当然还会需要你 |
[15:23] | She’ll always need you, Mike. | 她永远都需要你 迈克 |
[15:25] | I keep telling myself that, but I… | 我一直那样跟自己说 可是… |
[15:28] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[15:29] | I mean, she’s special. | 我的意思是 她很特别 |
[15:32] | She was born special. | 生来就不一样 |
[15:33] | Maybe I was one of the first people to realize that. | 也许我也是最早意识到这一点的人 |
[15:36] | But the truth is, when I stumbled on her in the woods, | 但事实是 当我在树林里发现她时 |
[15:39] | she just needed someone. | 她正好需要人帮忙 |
[15:41] | It’s not fate. It’s… It’s not destiny. It’s just simple dumb luck. | 不是命运 不是命数 只是运气不好而已 |
[15:44] | And one day she’s gonna realize I’m just some random nerd | 总有一天 她会意识到 我只是个平凡无奇的书呆子 |
[15:47] | that got lucky that Superman landed on his doorstep. | 只不过碰狗屎运 遇到了超人 |
[15:49] | I mean, at least Lois Lane is an ace reporter for the Daily Planet, right? But… | 至少露易丝莱恩是《星球日报》的王牌记者 对吧?但是… |
[15:56] | -Sorry. -No. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[15:57] | No, i… it’s so stupid, given everything that’s going on. | 不 现在发生这么多事 真是太蠢了 |
[16:00] | It’s just… I… I don’t know, I just… | 就是…我不清楚 我只是… |
[16:03] | Uh… You’re scared of losing her. | 你害怕失去她 |
[16:08] | Can I show you something? | 我给你看样东西好吗? |
[16:31] | This is amazing. | 画得太好了 |
[16:33] | Did you paint this? | 是你画的吗? |
[16:34] | Yeah. Yeah. I mean… | 对 我是说… |
[16:36] | I mean… I mean, El asked me to. | 我是说 是艾尔让我画的 |
[16:39] | She commissioned it, basically. I mean, she told me what to draw. | 基本上是她委托我画的 她告诉我要画什么 |
[16:42] | Anyway, my point is, | 总之 我的意思是 |
[16:45] | see how you’re leading us here? | 看到你是我们的头领了吗? |
[16:46] | You’re guiding the whole party, inspiring us. | 你带领整个团队 激励我们 |
[16:48] | That… That’s what you do. | 你就是这样的 |
[16:50] | And see your coat of arms here? It’s a heart. | 看到你的盾徽了吗?是一颗心 |
[16:53] | And I know it’s sort of on the nose, | 我知道有点太过具体 |
[16:54] | but that’s what holds this party together. Heart. | 但有心才能让团队凝聚在一起 |
[16:57] | Because, I mean, without heart, we’d all fall apart. | 因为没有心的话 我们会四分五裂 |
[17:01] | Even El. Especially El. | 即便是艾尔 尤其是艾尔 |
[17:05] | These past few months, she’s been so lost without you. | 过去几个月来 没有你在身边 她很失落 |
[17:10] | It’s just, she’s so different from other people, and… | 她与众不同 而… |
[17:14] | …when you’re… when you’re different, | 如果与众不同 |
[17:18] | sometimes… | 有时候 |
[17:19] | …you feel like a mistake. | 你会觉得自己是个错误 |
[17:23] | But you make her feel like she’s not a mistake at all. | 但你让她觉得她根本不是错误 |
[17:26] | Like she’s better for being different. | 她与众不同反而更好 |
[17:28] | And that gives her the courage to fight on. | 这让她有勇气继续战斗 |
[17:29] | If she was mean to you | 如果她对你很凶 |
[17:31] | or she seemed like she was pushing you away, | 或者好像把你推开 |
[17:33] | it’s because she’s scared of losing you, like you’re scared of losing her. | 那是因为她害怕失去你 就像你害怕失去她一样 |
[17:36] | And if she was going to lose you, | 如果她会失去你 |
[17:38] | I… I think she’d rather just get it over with quick. | 我想她宁愿快点结束这一切 |
[17:40] | Like ripping off a Band-Aid. | 就像撕掉创可贴 |
[17:43] | So, yeah, El needs you, Mike. | 所以没错 艾尔需要你 迈克 |
[17:45] | And she always will. | 她永远都会需要你 |
[17:49] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[17:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:54] | After the attack, | 那场袭击后 |
[18:56] | you fell into a coma. | 你陷入了昏迷 |
[18:58] | Like One, you had pushed yourself beyond your limit. | 跟一号一样 你促使自己超越了极限 |
[19:03] | And it very nearly destroyed you. | 这差点毁了你 |
[19:07] | But that is where your similarities ended. | 但你俩的相似之处到此为止 |
[19:11] | What you displayed that day | 你那天的表现 |
[19:13] | was beyond anything I’d ever imagined. | 远远超乎我的想象 |
[19:16] | A potential I’d only dreamed of. | 我无法想象的潜力 |
[19:24] | But when you awoke, | 但你醒来后 |
[19:27] | something had been lost. | 有样东西丢失了 |
[19:30] | Your memories, | 你的记忆 |
[19:31] | along with whatever else you’d found within yourself that day. | 你那天在自己身上发掘的其他能力也消失了 |
[19:35] | But I knew then, just as I knew today, | 但我当时就知道 就像今天一样 |
[19:38] | that your powers had not been lost. | 你的超能力并未失去 |
[19:40] | They just needed a spark. | 只是需要被激发一下 |
[19:45] | But that day, | 但那天 |
[19:47] | you awakened something else. | 你唤醒了别的东西 |
[19:49] | A doorway to another world. | 一个通往另一个世界的入口 |
[19:54] | I always thought that Henry was out there, | 我一直认为亨利还活着 |
[19:57] | hiding in the darkness. | 藏匿于黑暗之中 |
[20:00] | I didn’t know for sure, not beyond a feeling. | 我不确定 只是一种感觉 |
[20:05] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[20:09] | He’s claimed three victims so far, and when I saw the eyes, | 到目前为止 他已杀害三名受害者 当我看到那双眼睛时 |
[20:13] | I knew… I knew that was him. | 我就知道是他 |
[20:16] | He was sending us a message, letting us know he’s back. | 他在给我们传递讯息 让我们知道他卷土重来 |
[20:21] | That’s when I came to see you. | 我就是那时去找你的 |
[20:28] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[20:30] | Well, we… we haven’t risked contact, | 我们没有冒险去联络他们 |
[20:32] | but, as far as we know, | 但据我们所知 |
[20:34] | they’re… they’re all safe. | 他们都安然无恙 |
[20:37] | But I’m not gonna lie to you, Eleven. | 但我不打算骗你 十一 |
[20:40] | Your friends are in terrible danger. | 你的朋友们正处于极度危险之中 |
[20:43] | With each victim he takes, | 每杀害一名受害者 |
[20:45] | Henry is… | 亨利 |
[20:47] | chiseling away at the barrier that exists between our two worlds. | 就会更近一步 凿破存在于我们两个世界之间的壁垒 |
[20:51] | “Chiseling”? | “凿破”? |
[20:53] | Imagine, if you will, | 你可以想象一下 |
[20:54] | the barrier between our worlds is a… | 我们两个世界之间的壁垒就像 |
[20:58] | concrete dam. | 混凝土大坝 |
[21:00] | Henry is putting cracks in this dam. | 亨利在大坝上凿出裂缝 |
[21:04] | Cracks in dams | 大坝出现裂缝 |
[21:06] | create pressure. | 就会造成压力 |
[21:08] | Left unchecked, | 如果放任不管 |
[21:10] | the pressure will build. | 压力会越来越大 |
[21:13] | And build. | 越来越大 |
[21:14] | And eventually, it will reach a breaking point. | 最终就会达到极限 |
[21:18] | And the dam will burst. | 大坝会决堤 |
[21:21] | And when that happens, | 到那时 |
[21:23] | Hawkins will fall. | 霍金斯就会沦陷 |
[21:31] | Well, that went very well, I thought. | 我觉得刚刚还蛮顺利的 |
[21:34] | You eased her into it, nice and gentle, just like we talked about. | 如我们所说的那样 你委婉地让她了解了情况 |
[21:37] | Not ominous at all. | 一点都不可怕 |
[22:20] | He showed me | 他让我看到 |
[22:23] | things that haven’t happened yet. | 尚未发生的事情 |
[22:27] | The most awful things. | 最可怕的事情 |
[22:33] | I saw | 我看到 |
[22:35] | a dark cloud | 一片乌云 |
[22:37] | spreading over Hawkins. | 弥漫在霍金斯上空 |
[22:39] | Downtown on fire. | 市中心燃起了大火 |
[22:43] | Dead soldiers. | 士兵遍地横尸 |
[22:46] | And this… | 还有这个… |
[22:49] | giant creature | 这个巨型生物 |
[22:52] | with… a gaping mouth. | 它…张开大口 |
[22:55] | And this creature wasn’t alone. | 不仅只有这头生物 |
[22:58] | There were so many monsters. | 还有好多怪物 |
[23:02] | An army. | 怪物大军 |
[23:04] | And they were coming into Hawkins. | 它们来到霍金斯 |
[23:08] | Into our neighborhoods. | 进入我们的街区 |
[23:11] | Our homes. | 我们的家中 |
[23:13] | And then… | 然后 |
[23:16] | he showed me my mom. | 他让我看到了我妈妈 |
[23:20] | And Holly. | 还有霍莉 |
[23:22] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[23:25] | And they… | 还有他们… |
[23:28] | they were all… | 他们都… |
[23:34] | Okay, but… he’s just trying to scare you, Nance. | 好吧 但是…他只是想吓你 南茜 |
[23:39] | Right? I mean… | 对吧?我是说… |
[23:41] | I mean, it’s not real. | 我是说 那不是真的 |
[23:42] | Not yet. | 还没有发生 |
[23:46] | But there… there was something else. | 但还有…还有别的东西 |
[23:50] | He showed me gates. | 他让我看到了入口 |
[23:54] | Four gates. | 四个入口 |
[23:56] | Spreading across Hawkins. | 在霍金斯各处蔓延 |
[23:59] | And these gates, they looked like the one outside of Eddie’s trailer, | 这些入口 看起来很像埃迪房车外面的那个入口 |
[24:03] | but… they didn’t stop growing. | 但是…它们在变大 |
[24:06] | And this wasn’t the Upside Down Hawkins. | 这里不是颠倒世界的霍金斯 |
[24:10] | This was our Hawkins. | 是我们的霍金斯 |
[24:14] | Our home. | 我们的家 |
[24:17] | Four chimes. | 四次钟声 |
[24:21] | Vecna’s clock. | 维克纳的钟 |
[24:23] | It always chimes four times. | 它总是响四次 |
[24:27] | Four exactly. | 刚好四次 |
[24:29] | I heard them too. | 我也听到了 |
[24:36] | He’s been telling us his plan this whole time. | 一直以来 他都告诉我们 他的计划是怎样的 |
[24:39] | Four kills. | 四次杀戮 |
[24:41] | Four gates. | 四个入口 |
[24:46] | End of the world. | 世界末日 |
[24:48] | If that’s true… | 如果真是这样 |
[24:51] | he’s only one kill away. | 他只需要再杀一个人 |
[24:52] | Oh Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[24:55] | Try ’em again. Try ’em again. | 再试一次 |
[25:10] | -Anything? -No. | -有回应吗? -没有 |
[25:12] | Rang a few times, then went to busy signal. | 响铃几次 然后变成了忙音 |
[25:13] | Maybe you punched it wrong. Try again. | 或许你拨错号了 再试试 |
[25:15] | -I didn’t punch it in wrong. -Well, I don’t know. | -我没有拨错号 -我不知道 |
[25:18] | I think she knows how to use a phone. | 她应该知道怎么用电话 |
[25:20] | I’m just saying, she could’ve typed it in wrong. | 我只是说她有可能打错号码 |
[25:25] | -Same shit. -How is that possible? | -还是那样 -怎么会这样? |
[25:28] | Joyce has this telemarketer job. Always on the phone. | 我跟你们说过 乔伊斯是电话推销员 她总是在讲电话 |
[25:30] | Mike won’t stop whining about it. | 迈克一直抱怨这件事 |
[25:32] | Yeah, but this phone’s been busy for, what, three days now? | 是啊 但这部电话已经占线三天了吧? |
[25:36] | That’s not Joyce. | 乔伊斯不会这样 |
[25:37] | No way. Something’s wrong. | 不可能 不对劲 |
[25:40] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[25:41] | It can’t be just coincidence. It can’t be. | 这不可能只是巧合 不可能 |
[25:45] | Whatever’s happening in Lenora is connected to all of this. | 不管莱诺拉发生了什么 都和这一切有关 |
[25:49] | I’m sure of it. | 我敢肯定 |
[25:53] | But Vecna can’t hurt them. | 但维克纳伤不了他们 |
[25:56] | Not if he’s dead. | 如果他死了就不会 |
[25:58] | We have to go back in there. Back to the Upside Down. | 我们必须回到那里 回去颠倒世界 |
[26:01] | -Whoa, no, no, no. What? -Nope. | -不行 什么? -不行 |
[26:03] | -Let’s think this through. -What is there to think through? | -我们仔细想一想 好吗? -有什么好想的? |
[26:05] | -We barely made it out of there. -Yeah, because we weren’t prepared. | -我们好不容易才平安逃出来 -那是因为我们事先没准备 |
[26:08] | But this time, we will be. We’ll get weapons and protection. | 但这次 我们会做好准备 我们带上武器和保护装备 |
[26:12] | We’ll go through the gate, we’ll find his lair, and we’ll kill him. | 我们穿过那道入口 找到他的老巢 杀死他 |
[26:15] | Or he’ll kill us. | 或者他会杀死我们 |
[26:16] | The only reason you survived is because he wanted you to. | 你还有命 是因为他饶你不死 |
[26:19] | -He’s not scared of us. -And for good reason. | -他不怕我们 -这是有原因的 |
[26:22] | We were wrong about Vecna. Henry. One. | 我们对维克纳判断失误 亨利 一号 |
[26:25] | Sorry, what are we calling him now? | 不好意思 我们现在叫他什么? |
[26:27] | -One. -Vecna. | -一号 -维克纳 |
[26:28] | -Henry. -Right. | -亨利 -对 |
[26:29] | We’ve learned something new about Vecna/Henry/One. | 我们对维克纳 即亨利或一号 有了新的认识 |
[26:32] | He’s a number like Eleven, | 他跟十一一样 是个编号 |
[26:33] | only a sick, evil, male, child-murdering version of her with really bad skin. | 只不过是个变态男 他杀害儿童 皮肤很差 |
[26:36] | But my… my point is, he’s super powerful. | 但我的意思是 他超级强大 |
[26:39] | Could turn us inside out with a snap of his fingers. It’s not a fair fight. | 他随随便便就能让我们死得很惨 这样的较量不公平 |
[26:42] | Then why fight fair? | 那为何要公平较量呢? |
[26:44] | You’re right. He’s like Eleven. But that gives us an upper hand. | 你说得对 他跟十一一样 但正是这一点让我们占了上风 |
[26:47] | We know Eleven’s strengths. | 我们清楚十一的优势 |
[26:49] | And weaknesses. | 也清楚她的弱点 |
[26:51] | Weaknesses? | 弱点? |
[26:52] | When El remote-travels, | 当艾尔灵魂出窍时 |
[26:54] | she goes into this sort of trance-like state. | 她会进入一种恍惚状态 |
[26:58] | I bet the same is true of Vecna. | 维克纳肯定也是这样 |
[26:59] | That would explain what he was doing in that attic. | 所以他才会在阁楼里做那些事 |
[27:01] | Exactly. When he attacks his next victim, | 没错 当他攻击下一位受害者时 |
[27:04] | I’ll bet you he’s back in that attic, physical body defenseless. | 他肯定会回那个阁楼 他的肉身会毫无防御力 |
[27:07] | Defenseless? What about the army of bats? | 毫无防御力?是吗?那蝙蝠大军呢? |
[27:09] | True. We’ll have to find a way past them. | 对 没错 我们得想个办法绕过蝙蝠 |
[27:12] | Distract them somehow. | 想个法子引开它们 |
[27:13] | -And, uh, how do we do that, exactly? -No idea. | -那我们到底该怎么做? -不知道 |
[27:16] | But once they’re gone, | 但一旦蝙蝠不在身边 |
[27:17] | he doesn’t stand a chance. | 他就毫无胜算 |
[27:19] | It’ll be like slaying sleeping Dracula in his coffin. | 就像杀死在棺材里沉睡的德古拉那样简单 |
[27:22] | That all sounds good in theory, | 理论上听起来不错 |
[27:24] | but there is no pattern to Vecna’s killings. | 但维克纳的杀戮没有固定模式 |
[27:26] | Not one that I can decipher. | 至少不是我所能搞清楚的模式 |
[27:27] | We don’t know when he’s going to attack next. | 我们不知道他何时会再次攻击 |
[27:29] | -Don’t even know who he’s going to attack. -Yeah, we do. | -甚至不知道他会攻击谁 -不 我们知道 |
[27:33] | I can still feel him. | 我还能感觉到他 |
[27:34] | I’m still marked. | 我还是他的目标 |
[27:38] | Cursed. | 被他诅咒 |
[27:41] | I ditch Kate Bush, | 我不听凯特布什的歌 |
[27:43] | I draw his focus back to me. | 把他的注意力拉回到我身上 |
[27:44] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[27:47] | You can’t. | 你不能这样做 |
[27:48] | He’ll kill you. | 他会杀了你 |
[27:50] | I survived before. | 我之前死里逃生 |
[27:54] | I can survive again. | 可以再次逃过一劫 |
[27:57] | I just need to keep him busy long enough so that you guys can get into that attic. | 我只需尽量拖住他 让你们趁机进入那个阁楼 |
[28:01] | Then you can chop his head off. | 然后砍掉他的头 |
[28:04] | Stab him in the heart. Blow him up with some explosive Dustin cooks up. | 捅他的心脏 用达斯汀做的炸药把他炸飞 |
[28:08] | I honestly don’t care how you put this asshole in his grave. | 不过我真不在乎你们用什么方式干掉这个混蛋 |
[28:11] | Just… | 只要… |
[28:14] | …whatever it is… | 无论如何 |
[28:18] | whatever you do… | 无论你们怎么做 |
[28:22] | try not to miss. | 不要失手 |
[30:00] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋! |
[30:26] | Sayonara! | 再会! |
[30:35] | Oh God! Oh God! | 天啊! |
[30:44] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋! |
[30:51] | -You okay? All right? -Yeah. | -你没事吧?还好吗? -没事 |
[30:53] | -You okay? -Okay? I’m great! Whoo! | -你还好吧? -还好?好得不得了! |
[30:56] | Oh, nothing like a little prison escape to get your day started, am I right? | 一大早就越狱简直爽翻了 对吧? |
[31:00] | We’re not out of the woods yet. | 我们还没脱险 |
[31:02] | My people do not take kindly to escapes. They’ll be hunting us. | 越狱对我的同胞来说是天大的事情 他们会追杀我们 |
[31:05] | Yeah, well, we aren’t exactly planning on sticking around. | 好吧 我们也没打算一直在这里待着 |
[31:10] | -Where’s the plane you came in on? -That plane? Um, that crashed. | -你们来时搭乘的飞机在哪里? -那架飞机?坠毁了 |
[31:15] | -Crashed? -His fault. | -坠毁了? -他的错 |
[31:17] | A word of warning. | 警告你一下 吉姆 |
[31:19] | That man is more slippery than an eel dipped in baby oil. | 那家伙狡猾无比 |
[31:23] | I wouldn’t trust a word out of his mouth. | 他说的话 我一个字都不会信 |
[31:24] | My tongue. My tongue! | 我的舌头 |
[31:27] | I… I can’t feel my tongue. | 我感觉不到我的舌头了 |
[31:28] | We need to get out of here, back to the States. | 我们需要离开这里 回到美国 |
[31:31] | Can you get us to another plane? | 你可以带我们去搭另一架飞机吗? |
[31:33] | Now? | 现在吗? |
[31:34] | You’re asking for Yuri’s help after dragging him through miles of shit tunnel? | 你们拽着我从又长又臭的下水道里爬出来 现在却要我帮忙? |
[31:39] | I could have told you we are going wrong way hours ago. | 我原本几小时前就可以告诉你们 我们走错路了 |
[31:43] | You Neanderthal… | 你个白痴… |
[31:44] | Watch your mouth, or I am gonna take this, | 嘴放干净点 否则我就用这东西 |
[31:47] | I’m gonna rub it along the bottom of my shoe, and I’m gonna jam it down your throat. | 来擦鞋底 然后塞进你的喉咙里 |
[31:53] | Well, go ahead! | 随你便! |
[31:54] | But then you’ll never make it out of my country alive. | 但那样你们就休想活着离开我的国家 |
[31:58] | So you can get us out. | 这么说你可以把我们弄出去 |
[31:59] | For a glass of water and hot steam bath | 给我喝杯水 洗个热水澡 |
[32:03] | and five-inch stack of American dollars, | 外加一叠厚厚的美钞 |
[32:06] | Yuri will fly you to moon. | 尤里可以带你们飞上月球 |
[32:10] | You make another demand, you double-crossing mudak, | 胆敢再多提个要求试试 你个两面三刀的混蛋 |
[32:13] | I’ll decorate the roof of this van with your brains. | 我会把你的脑袋打开花 |
[32:15] | Why so angry, comrade? | 干吗这么大火气 同志? |
[32:19] | Rough couple of days for you, I’m sure. | 你们这几天的日子肯定不好过 |
[32:22] | But now you are free. | 但现在你们自由了 |
[32:24] | Everything works out. Happy ending for everybody. | 一切顺利 皆大欢喜 |
[32:27] | No? | 不是吗? |
[32:28] | For you, that will very much depend on how you answer. Comrade. | 对你来说 要看你怎么回答了 同志 |
[32:34] | Will you take us to America? | 你会送我们去美国吗? |
[32:36] | Yes? | 会? |
[32:40] | Or no? | 还是不会? |
[32:50] | Check this out. The War Zone. | 看看吧 战争地带 |
[32:53] | I’ve been there once. | 我去过一次 |
[32:54] | It’s huge. | 地方很大 |
[32:55] | They got everything you need for, uh… | 各种东西应有尽有 |
[32:58] | well, killing things, basically. | 基本上都是杀人工具 |
[33:00] | You think fake Rambo has enough guns there? | 你们觉得假兰博的枪够多吗? |
[33:02] | Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal? | 那是手榴弹吗? 这些武器怎么可能合法? |
[33:05] | Well, lucky for us it is, so… | 算我们走运 是合法的 所以… |
[33:07] | This… This place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. | 这地方离霍金斯比较远 |
[33:10] | As long as we steer clear of main roads, | 只要我们避开主干道 |
[33:12] | we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks. | 应该就能避开警察和愤怒的乡巴佬 |
[33:15] | If we’re trying to avoid angry hicks, | 如果要避开愤怒的乡巴佬 |
[33:17] | maybe we shouldn’t go to some store called the War Zone. | 或许就不该去战争地带这家店 |
[33:20] | Normally, I’d agree, but we need the weapons. | 换作平时 我会赞同你的观点 但我们急需武器 |
[33:23] | -So I think it’s worth the risk. -Me too. | -我认为值得冒险一试 -我也这么认为 |
[33:25] | But is it worth the time? It’ll take all day to bike there and back. | 但值得花时间吗? 骑自行车来回得花一整天 |
[33:29] | -Who said anything about bikes? -You got some car we don’t know about? | -谁说要骑自行车? -还有我们不知道的车可以用吗? |
[33:32] | It’s not exactly a car, Steve. | 其实不算车 史蒂夫 |
[33:35] | And it’s not exactly mine, | 也不是我的 |
[33:36] | but, uh… it’ll do. | 不过…能用 |
[33:39] | Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that? | 嘿 红发妞 你有滑雪面罩或头巾之类的东西吗? |
[34:22] | That was suffocating. | 真让人没法喘气 |
[34:25] | Go! Come on. | 走!赶快 |
[34:39] | Where’d you learn how to do this? | 你从哪里学会干这个的? |
[34:41] | Well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, | 好吧 其他人的老爸教孩子钓鱼和打球 |
[34:45] | my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire. | 我老爸却教我如何通过短路打火来偷车 |
[34:48] | Now, I swore to myself I wouldn’t wind up like he did, | 我当初对自己发誓 不会走他的路 |
[34:52] | but now I’m wanted for murder, | 但我现在却因谋杀罪被通缉 |
[34:55] | and soon, grand theft auto. | 很快还会加上偷车罪这一条 |
[34:57] | So, uh, I’m really living up to that Munson name. | 所以我还真没辜负曼森这个姓 |
[34:59] | Eddie, I’m not sure I love the idea of you driving. | 埃迪 我觉得你还是别开车吧 |
[35:03] | Oh, I’m just starting this sucker. Harrington’s got her. | 我只是把这玩意发动起来 哈林顿来开 |
[35:06] | Don’t ya, big boy? | 是吧 大块头? |
[35:11] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[35:12] | Hey! Open this door! | 喂 开门! |
[35:14] | -Hey! -They locked the door! | -喂! -他们把门锁上了! |
[35:17] | Shit! Go. | 该死!快走 |
[35:19] | It’s just a car. Everybody, hang on to something! | 好了 只是一辆车而已 各位 抓稳了! |
[35:21] | Oh my God! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我的天!快走! |
[35:23] | Drive, Steve! Drive! | 开车 史蒂夫!快开车! |
[35:25] | Go, go, go! | 快! |
[35:31] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快! |
[35:33] | Shit, they look pissed. | 该死 他们好像很生气 |
[35:34] | It’s not every day you lose your house and car in one fell swoop. | 房子和车子一下子同时没了 这种事不常见 |
[35:40] | Hold on! Hold on! | 抓稳了! |
[35:46] | Them! | 是他们 |
[35:48] | Stop ’em! God bless it! | 拦住他们!真他妈的! |
[35:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:18] | My friends. I saw them. You told me they were safe. | 我看到我的朋友们了 你跟我说他们处境安全 |
[36:21] | -They are not safe. -Whoa, whoa, whoa, okay. | -才不是这样的 -打住 好吧 |
[36:23] | Uh, just give us a second, please. | 麻烦让我们单聊一下 |
[36:26] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[36:28] | Okay, okay, first… first things first. | 好吧 先说重要的事情 |
[36:31] | We’re not gonna let anything happen to your friends, okay, kiddo? | 我们不会让你的朋友们出事 好吗? |
[36:34] | I will personally make sure of that. | 我会亲自确保这一点 |
[36:36] | Did… Did you see where they were? | 你看到他们在哪里了吗? |
[36:39] | They were at… They were at Max’s house. | 他们在麦克斯家 |
[36:41] | They’re planning to kill him. | 他们打算去杀他 |
[36:43] | To kill Henry. | 杀亨利 |
[36:44] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:47] | This… Does this Max have a last name? | 这位麦克斯有姓吗? |
[36:50] | Max… Max Mayfield. | 麦克斯梅菲尔德 |
[36:52] | Okay. So here’s what’s gonna happen. | 好 这么办吧 |
[36:54] | I have people in Hawkins, and I’m gonna send some to Max Mayfield. | 我在霍金斯有人手 我会派人去找麦克斯梅菲尔德 |
[36:58] | -And they will stop him… -Her. | -他们会阻止这小子… -是女生 |
[37:00] | Stop her. And the rest of them | 阻止这姑娘 还有其他人 |
[37:02] | from whatever foolish, although well-intentioned, mission that they’re attempting, alright? | 出于好心去干傻事 好吗? |
[37:06] | No. No, do not send your men. | 不行 别派你的人去 |
[37:08] | Send me. | 派我去吧 |
[37:09] | Your friends are not prepared for this fight, Eleven. | 十一 你的朋友们还没准备好来打这场仗 |
[37:14] | And neither are you. | 你也一样 |
[37:17] | You must understand, | 你得明白 |
[37:18] | when One kills, he doesn’t simply kill. | 当一号杀人时 不是杀戮这么简单 |
[37:21] | He consumes. | 他会吞噬一切 |
[37:24] | He takes everything from his victims. | 夺走受害者的一切 |
[37:26] | Everything they are and everything they ever will be. | 他们现在和将来的一切 |
[37:29] | Their memories, their abilities. | 他们的记忆 能力 |
[37:32] | And we do not know where he’s been these lost years. | 过去这些年 我们不知道他去了哪里 |
[37:37] | But if he has survived this long, | 但既然他活了这么久 |
[37:40] | we can only assume that he has grown in strength. | 我们只能假设他的力量在增长 |
[37:45] | To underestimate him, | 低估他 |
[37:47] | to act rashly, | 草率行事 |
[37:49] | would be very dangerous. | 会很危险 |
[37:54] | I don’t want to upset you, Eleven. | 我不想让你难过 十一 |
[37:56] | What you’ve accomplished is nothing short of a miracle. | 你的成就堪称奇迹 |
[38:01] | You came to me broken. | 你回到我身边时 支离破碎 |
[38:04] | And you’ve learned to walk again. | 现在你重新获得了自己的超能力 |
[38:06] | But if you want to stop One, | 但如果你想阻止一号 |
[38:09] | you will need to do more than walk. | 重获超能力远远不够 |
[38:11] | You will need to do more than run. | 你得更上一层楼 |
[38:15] | You will need to fly. | 让自己超常发挥 |
[38:17] | And you’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[38:20] | My friends need me. | 我的朋友们需要我 |
[38:24] | I’ve stopped him once. I will again. | 我曾经阻止过他 我会再次阻止他 |
[38:26] | I’m sorry. You can’t. | 很遗憾 你不行 |
[38:28] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[38:29] | Nothing’s impossible. | 没什么不可能 |
[38:32] | I can call Stinson. She’s got connections at Nellis. That’s two hours away. | 我可以打给斯廷森 她在内利斯有人脉 两小时车程 |
[38:36] | And if we hustle, I’ll bet we can be in Hawkins before nightfall. | 如果我们动作快点 天黑前肯定能赶到霍金斯 |
[38:39] | That would be a grave mistake. | 那样就大错特错了 |
[38:40] | Waiting would be an even greater mistake. | 等下去更是大错特错 |
[38:42] | What if One makes his move | 万一一号抢先行动 |
[38:44] | before we’ve had a chance to throw a punch? | 不让我们有出手的机会呢? |
[38:46] | Then what is the point of all this? | 那这一切意义何在? |
[38:48] | That’s a risk we’re going to have to take. | 我们必须冒险一搏 |
[38:51] | We pushed her before and look what happened. | 我们之前逼她 看到结果怎么样了吧 |
[38:53] | She lifted a 10,000-pound tank into the goddamn air. | 她把一个4.5吨的水箱升到半空中 |
[38:57] | You don’t understand what he’s capable of! | 你不清楚他的能耐 |
[38:59] | Maybe you’re right. Or maybe you are overestimating him. | 好吧 也许你说得对 也有可能你高估他了 |
[39:01] | Either way, doesn’t matter because this is not our choice. | 无论如何 都不重要 因为轮不到我们来做选择 |
[39:05] | We agreed this was not gonna be a prison. | 我们说好了 不会把她囚禁在这里 |
[39:07] | We’ll show her what this is, | 我们会让她明白这里的本质 |
[39:09] | what we can offer, | 我们能提供什么协助 |
[39:10] | and then it is her choice whether she wants to stay or go. | 然后由她自己来选择是去是留 |
[39:14] | Right, Doc? | 对吗 博士? |
[39:16] | You may not agree with it, | 你或许不赞同我的说法 |
[39:17] | but here she is, standing before us, | 但她就在这里 站在你我面前 |
[39:21] | making a choice. | 她要做出选择 |
[39:24] | You’re sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做吗? |
[39:29] | Okay. Pack your things, say your goodbyes. | 好 收拾东西 跟大家道别 |
[40:02] | -How’s it handle? -Not half bad. | -这辆车还好开吗? -还不错 |
[40:06] | Considering that this is a… | 考虑到这是一辆 |
[40:09] | house. | 房车 |
[40:15] | Yeah, it’s… | 是啊 这… |
[40:18] | it’s silly, but I… I’ve actually… | 说起来很傻 但我其实… |
[40:21] | I always had this dream that I’d have this really… really big family. | 我一直梦想着有一个大家庭 |
[40:25] | I’m talking, like, uh, | 我是说 |
[40:27] | a full brood of Harringtons. | 哈林顿一大家子 |
[40:29] | Like, five, six kids. | 有五 六个孩子 |
[40:30] | -Six? -Yeah. Six little nuggets. | -六个? -是啊 六个小鬼头 |
[40:32] | Three girls, three boys. | 三个女孩 三个男孩 |
[40:36] | And… and every summer, I figured all of us Harringtons, | 每年暑期 我想我们哈林顿全家… |
[40:40] | we would pack into something like this | 都会挤进这样的房车 |
[40:44] | and… just see the country. | 游遍全国 |
[40:48] | You know, the Rockies, Grand Canyon, | 落基山脉 大峡谷 |
[40:50] | maybe Yellowstone. | 或许还会去黄石公园 |
[40:53] | End up in some beachside town in California. | 最后会去加州某个海滨小镇 |
[40:57] | Spend a week parked in the sand. | 把房车沙滩上停在一周 |
[41:03] | Learn how to surf or something. | 学学冲浪什么的 |
[41:06] | That sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[41:10] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[41:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:15] | Well, uh, except for the six-kid part. | 好吧 除了六个孩子那部分 |
[41:18] | That sounds like a total nightmare. | 听起来很恐怖 |
[41:21] | If only I had some practice. | 要是我事先练习一下 就不会出丑了 |
[41:24] | All right. Fair. | 好吧 有道理 |
[41:25] | That’s fair. | 有道理 |
[41:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:49] | So I’ve been thinking, | 我最近一直在想 |
[41:50] | two of the three of Vecna’s victims were seeing Ms. Kelley, right? | 维克纳的三个受害者中 有两个曾找过凯莉老师做心理辅导 对吧? |
[41:54] | -Yeah. -Okay. | -对 -好 |
[41:55] | So I figure there’s a good chance Vecna cursed another one of her students. | 我觉得维克纳很有可能 诅咒了她的另一名学生 |
[41:59] | We go back to her office. We read all of her files. | 我们回去她的办公室 查看所有档案 |
[42:03] | Look for mentions of headaches, nosebleeds, nightmares. | 找提及头痛 流鼻血 做噩梦的记录 |
[42:05] | -We identify his most likely next victim. -Lucas. | -确定谁最有可能成为下个受害者 -卢卡斯 |
[42:08] | -We stake out his house… -Lucas, stop. | -监视他家… -卢卡斯 别说了 |
[42:10] | We don’t have time for any of that, okay? | 我们没时间做那种事 好吗? |
[42:13] | And even if we did, | 即便这样做 |
[42:15] | even if your plan did work, | 即便你的计划奏效 |
[42:18] | we’d be putting a total stranger at risk. | 我们会把一个根本不认识的人置于险境 |
[42:20] | A stranger who has no idea what they’re up against. | 这个人完全不清楚自己的对手是谁 |
[42:23] | I do. | 我清楚 |
[42:26] | He uses my memories against me. | 他利用我的记忆来对付我 |
[42:29] | But… only my darkest memories. | 可是…只是我最黑暗的记忆 |
[42:32] | -Same with Chrissy and Fred, right? -Right. | -他对克丽丝和弗雷德也一样 对吧? -对 |
[42:35] | It’s like he only sees the darkness in us. | 他好像只看得到我们内心黑暗的一面 |
[42:40] | So, I’ll just run in the opposite direction. | 那我就反其道而行之 |
[42:45] | Run to the light. | 奔向光明的一面 |
[42:48] | And maybe he won’t be able to find me there. | 也许那样他就找不到我了 |
[42:52] | Now, how exactly do you plan on doing this? | 你到底打算怎么做到这一点? |
[42:56] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[42:59] | But it’s my mind. | 但这是我的思想 |
[43:02] | Not his, right? | 不是他的 对吧 |
[43:04] | So I should be able to control where I am. | 所以我应该能控制自己的立场 |
[43:06] | I just need to… push him away. | 我只需…把他推开 |
[43:11] | Find a happy memory and hide there. | 找一段快乐的回忆 然后藏到里面 |
[43:15] | Hide in the light. | 藏在光明的地方 |
[43:19] | You got a memory in mind? | 你有那样的回忆吗? |
[43:24] | Yeah. | 有 |
[43:26] | It was a time when I was | 有一段时光 我当时 |
[43:28] | the happiest. | 快乐无比 |
[43:37] | Was I there? | 那段时光中有我吗? |
[43:42] | That’s presumptuous of you. | 你太自以为是了 |
[43:46] | But yeah. | 不过是的 |
[43:48] | You might’ve been there. | 那段时光中或许有你 |
[43:53] | Okay, but the second you start to lift, | 好吧 但当你开始悬浮那一刻 |
[43:56] | I’m calling in Kate Bush. | 我会给你放凯特布什的歌 |
[43:58] | -All right? -Okay. | -好吗? -好 |
[44:01] | -Deal. -Deal. | -一言为定 -一言为定 |
[44:37] | Heh, come on. This way. | 来吧 这边 |
[44:41] | If I get a whiff of any funny business, smuggler… | 如果我发现任何可疑行迹 走私犯 |
[44:44] | I will not hesitate to kill you. | 我会毫不犹豫干掉你 |
[44:46] | In fact… I am just looking for a reason. Understand? | 事实上 我只是找个理由而已 懂吗? |
[44:50] | Are you a parrot, cop? You keep repeating the same thing. | 你是鹦鹉吗 条子? 一直重复同样的话 |
[44:54] | You were trapped in a cell with this dull man | 你和这个呆瓜被关在同一间牢房里 |
[44:57] | and you didn’t take opportunity to smother him. | 却没乘机勒死他 |
[45:12] | Beautiful, yes? | 漂亮吧? |
[45:14] | Please tell me this is another poor joke. | 你不是又在讲冷笑话吧 |
[45:16] | You said you had a plane. | 你说你有一架飞机的 |
[45:20] | -A plane! -No, no, no. | -飞机! -不 |
[45:22] | I… I told you I could fly you home. | 我是说我能带你们飞回家 |
[45:25] | And Katinka can fly you home, little bird. | 卡婷卡能带你们飞回家 小鸟 |
[45:28] | She was named Katinka after my first lover. | 卡婷卡是我初恋情人的名字 我以此给它命名 |
[45:32] | Katinka also had very beautiful, very round buttocks. | 卡婷卡也有圆润的美臀 |
[45:36] | Uh, mu… much like this. | 就像这样 |
[45:41] | This cannot fly us to America. | 这玩意没法带我们飞回美国 |
[45:44] | Why not? | 怎么不能? |
[45:45] | As long as winds are not too strong | 只要风力不要太猛 |
[45:47] | and your military friends do not shoot us out of sky, | 还有你们的军方朋友 别把我们从天下射下来 |
[45:51] | we can make it to the coast. | 我们可以飞到海岸上 |
[45:52] | There, while we refuel, | 在那里加油的同时 |
[45:54] | we skin dip in ice-cold water and wash off this muck. | 我们到冰冷的水中裸泳一番 洗掉这身污垢 |
[45:57] | Then we fly her rest of the way. | 然后我们驾驶它一路飞达目的地 |
[46:01] | Happy ending. | 皆大欢喜 |
[46:02] | Okay, what is the furthest Katinka has ever flown? | 好吧 卡婷卡最远飞到过哪里? |
[46:07] | For me, she is still a virgin. | 对我来说 它还没开始处女航呢 |
[46:11] | Uh, not real Katinka. Goodness, no. | 真的卡婷卡不是 老天 不是 |
[46:16] | That Katinka, no. | 那个卡婷卡才不是处女 |
[46:18] | But this Katinka, pretty much unspoiled. | 但这个卡婷卡依然纯洁无瑕 |
[46:21] | But I’m sure she will soar when given a chance. | 但我肯定 只要给它机会 它定会展翅高飞 |
[46:25] | She just need little tune-up. | 它只需微调一下 |
[46:31] | -I did warn you, Jim. -Okay. | -我警告过你 吉姆 -好吧 |
[46:33] | Should I shoot him now? Or later? | 我现在毙了他?还是稍后再说? |
[46:35] | What about Owens? | 欧文斯呢? |
[46:37] | He… He’s gotta have contacts or spies here that could help us. | 他在这里肯定有联络人或间谍 可以帮我们 |
[46:42] | Can we do that? | 可以这样做吗? |
[46:44] | Can we make a call to the States? | 可以打美国长途吗? |
[46:57] | Yes, hello, miss. | 是的 你好 女士 |
[46:59] | I’d like to place a call to the United States. A very sick relative. | 我想打美国长途 找一位病重的亲戚 |
[47:04] | Correct. Yes… The number is… | 对的 是 号码是… |
[47:07] | -The number? -It’s 775… | -号码是多少? -775… |
[47:10] | …305… | |
[47:12] | …3450. | |
[47:20] | -What are you doing? -How exactly do you think this works? | -你这是做什么? -你以为国际长途该怎么打呢? |
[47:24] | They will make the call for us, and then they will call us back. | 他们会帮我们打过去 然后打回来给我们 |
[47:27] | How long’s that gonna take? | 要花多长时间? |
[47:29] | Five minutes. Five hours. | 五分钟 五小时 |
[47:32] | Five days. Who knows? | 五天 谁知道呢? |
[47:35] | And when we do get the call, | 等我们接到电话时 |
[47:36] | assume the KGB will be on the other line, listening to everything you say. | 假定克格勃会在另一条线上监听所有通话内容 |
[47:40] | So, | 所以 |
[47:42] | I suggest talking in code. | 我建议用密码交谈 |
[47:45] | Say the wrong thing | 如果说错话 |
[47:47] | and they will be on us like flies on shit. | 他们会对我们穷追猛打 |
[47:51] | Welcome to the Soviet Union. | 欢迎来到苏联 |
[47:57] | (战争地带) | |
[48:15] | So much for avoiding angry hicks. | 怎么可能避开愤怒的乡巴佬呢 |
[48:17] | Let’s be… fast. | 我们…动作快点 |
[48:19] | -Yep. -Definitely. | -好 -绝对的 |
[48:33] | -How many of these do you think we need? -Five or six. | -你觉得我们需要多少罐? -五 六罐吧 |
[48:45] | What are you gonna do? Stand and gawk? | 怎么着 罗宾? 就站在这里干瞪眼吗? |
[48:47] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[48:52] | Jesus, you scared me. | 老天 你吓到我了 |
[48:54] | Whoa. You gonna mace me with that? | 你打算用这玩意喷我吗? |
[48:56] | If it keeps you in line, yeah. | 如果能让你别动手动脚 我会喷 |
[49:05] | See? Not so scary. | 瞧见没?没那么吓人 |
[49:17] | Robin. Robin! | 罗宾 |
[49:19] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[49:22] | Someone from band. | 乐队的人 |
[49:28] | How much is this? | 这个多少钱? |
[49:29] | $120.99, but I’ll throw in 20 rounds of buckshot for ya. | 120块9毛9 但可以送你20发大号铅弹 |
[49:34] | Hey, can I see this real pretty .357, please? | 嘿 我可以看看这款漂亮的点357手枪吗? |
[49:37] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[49:41] | -Here you go, son. -Thank you. | -给你 小伙子 -谢谢 |
[49:47] | Nancy Wheeler. | 南茜惠勒 |
[49:53] | Wouldn’t expect to find you here. | 没想到会在这里碰见你 |
[49:54] | Yeah, well, it’s just… scary times. | 嗯 最近…大家提心吊胆的 |
[50:04] | I’m… sorry about Chrissy. | 我…克丽丝的事 我很遗憾 |
[50:13] | Want my advice? | 想听听我的建议吗? |
[50:16] | Shotguns are not good for much of anything past killing small birds. | 霰弹枪除了射杀小鸟之外 根本没什么用 |
[50:22] | I mean, they got power, sure, but not much range. | 它们有威力 但射程不够远 |
[50:26] | And that’s just gonna force you into close-range combat, | 只会迫使你跟人展开近距离肉搏战 |
[50:29] | then someone can just grab that barrel like this… | 对方会这样夺过枪管 |
[50:33] | …and redirect it. | 然后改变枪口方向 |
[50:46] | Well, you look nervous. | 你看起来很紧张 |
[50:49] | Like I said, scary times. | 如我所说 最近大家提心吊胆的 |
[50:56] | Now, your brother, he, uh… | 你弟弟 他… |
[51:00] | is he here with you, by chance? | 他碰巧也跟你一起来了吗? |
[51:02] | Mike? | 迈克? |
[51:03] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[51:05] | No. | 没有 |
[51:07] | I only ask because he’s… | 我会这么问是因为他… |
[51:11] | he’s in Hellfire, isn’t he? | 他是地狱火俱乐部的 对吧? |
[51:14] | -I don’t know what you’re talking about. -What about his friends? | -我不知道你说些什么 -他那帮朋友呢? |
[51:18] | They here with you? | 他们也在这里吗? |
[51:19] | Would you let go? | 你放手好吗? |
[51:22] | Let go. | 放手 |
[51:30] | What the hell is taking so long? | 他们怎么这么久? |
[51:34] | -What happened? -Gotta go. | -怎么了? -我们得走了 |
[51:35] | -Your old friends are here. -Shit! | -你的老朋友们来了 -该死! |
[51:37] | -Let’s go! Let’s go! -I’m going! I’m going! Sit down! | -快开车! -我这就开车了!坐下! |
[52:00] | Should be up on our right. | 应该在我们的右手边 |
[52:01] | There’s nothing out here. | 这里什么也没有 |
[52:05] | Mmm. We there already? | 我们已经到了? |
[52:07] | -Already? It’s been nine hours. -It’s gotta be around here somewhere. | -已经?九个小时了 -肯定就在这附近 |
[52:11] | What are we looking for, my dudes? | 我们到底要找什么 伙计们? |
[52:13] | -Some sort of facility. -A fence. A building. | -某种设施 -围栏 大楼 |
[52:16] | Any signs of life would be nice. | 或者有任何生命迹象都是好的 |
[52:17] | Since when did we decide Nina was a building and not a small woman? | 我们从什么时候开始认定 妮娜是楼房 而不是小女人? |
[52:22] | Sounds like a small woman to me. | 我觉得这听着像是个小女人 |
[52:24] | It’s not a small woman. | 不是小女人 |
[52:25] | Small woman out in this desert would be hard to see. | 在这片沙漠里 小女人很难被人发现 |
[52:28] | -How is he still high? -Sure you got your measurements right? | -他怎么还是嗑嗨的状态? -你确定你的读数正确? |
[52:31] | Yes, they’re right. | 对 读数正确 |
[52:32] | -You’re 100%, right? -Yes. | -百分之百确定 对吗? -对 |
[52:34] | Maybe latitude and longitude are wrong. | 或许经纬度错了 |
[52:36] | -Are you really questioning Suzie? -She’s a genius, Jonathan. | -你现在真的要质疑苏西吗? -她是天才 乔纳森 |
[52:39] | -Even geniuses make mistakes. -Well, she didn’t. | -天才也会犯错误 -她没犯过 |
[52:41] | If that small woman is small enough, she could fit behind a small tree. | 如果那个小女人娇小玲珑 就可以藏在小树后面 |
[52:45] | Stop! Just… | 别说话!就… |
[52:49] | -Ouch. -What are you doing? | -哎哟 -你干什么? |
[52:51] | I am stopping us before we get more lost. | 我停车 免得越来越搞不清方向 |
[52:55] | -Give me the coordinates. -Um, okay. | -好 告诉我坐标 -好 |
[52:58] | Longitude is 116 degrees, five minutes, and 17… | 经度是116度5分17秒… |
[53:01] | Slow down. Slow down. | 慢点 |
[53:05] | Nina! | 妮娜! |
[53:09] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[53:12] | Nina? | 妮娜? |
[53:15] | Nina! | 妮娜! |
[53:24] | Holy macaroni. | 老天爷 |
[53:26] | All right. You just go straight down. Like, straight… straight… | 好 直接往下 直接… |
[53:33] | Right on the money, as I said. | 如我所说 完全正确 |
[53:35] | -It just doesn’t make sense. -Yo, dudes! | -说不通 -喂 伙计们! |
[53:39] | My dudes! | 伙计们! |
[53:40] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[53:41] | Come check this shit out! | 快来看这个鬼东西! |
[53:43] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[53:45] | Gotta see it to believe it, my dudes! | 你们一定要亲眼看看 伙计们! |
[53:48] | Come on! Hurry! | 过来!快点! |
[53:49] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! Pronto! | 赶快!马上! |
[53:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:55] | So no small woman named Nina. | 没有名叫妮娜的小女人 |
[53:57] | But you said any signs of life, am I right? | 但你说过任何生命迹象 对吧? |
[54:00] | Right. | 对 |
[54:01] | Well, | 好吧 |
[54:03] | these are no regular tire tracks, brochachos. | 这可不是普通的轮胎印 兄弟们 |
[54:08] | I mean, look at the tread on these monsters. | 看看这些大家伙的轮胎花纹 |
[54:11] | They’re fatties. And you know what that means. | 是重型轮胎 你们知道这意味着什么 |
[54:14] | Military. | 军方 |
[54:15] | We gotta go. | 赶紧走 |
[54:57] | Well, I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t think she was ready. | 如果我觉得她没有准备好 不会这么做 |
[54:59] | But either way, I don’t think we have any other choice. | 但无论如何 我真的认为我们没得选 |
[55:02] | -Do you? -No, I don’t. | -你有吗? -我没有 |
[55:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[55:04] | -It might take me some time though. -Just… As fast as you can. | -不过我可能需要点时间 -尽快吧 |
[55:07] | It’s gonna take us two hours to get to Nellis as it is. | 我们要花两小时才能赶到内利斯 |
[55:10] | And, Ellen, one more favor. | 埃伦 再帮我个忙 |
[55:11] | Can you send somebody over to a Max Mayfield’s house? | 你可以派个人 去麦克斯梅菲尔德家吗? |
[55:15] | There are some kids there that just need looking after, okay? | 那里有几个孩子要人照看 好吗? |
[55:18] | Ellen? Hello? | 埃伦?喂? |
[55:21] | Sam? Hello? | 山姆?喂? |
[55:28] | Why the long face, Doc? | 怎么愁眉苦脸的 博士? |
[55:30] | We just wanna talk. | 我们只想跟你谈谈 |
[56:12] | No! Wait! | 不!等等! |
[56:14] | No! No! | 不! |
[56:19] | What… | 怎么… |
[56:25] | You can’t leave, Eleven. | 你不能离开 十一 |
[56:33] | Where is Dr. Owens? | 欧文斯博士呢? |
[56:34] | Dr. Owens had a change of heart. | 欧文斯博士改变主意了 |
[56:40] | I know you wish to go to him, | 我知道你想去找他 |
[56:41] | and there’s nothing I can do to stop you from forcing open that door. | 我没办法阻止你强行打开那道门 |
[56:47] | But if my men hear you coming, | 但如果我的人听到你过去 |
[56:49] | they will kill him. | 他们会杀了他 |
[56:54] | And alone, you will never find your way out of this desert to your friends. | 你凭一己之力无法离开这片沙漠去找你的朋友 |
[56:58] | Here’s what we’re going to do. | 这么办吧 |
[57:01] | You and I are going to complete our work together. | 你我联手 完成我们的任务 |
[57:06] | And when I decide that you are ready, | 等我确认你准备好了 |
[57:08] | we will return to Hawkins, together. | 我们会一起回霍金斯 |
[57:12] | Papa and daughter. | 父女一起 |
[57:15] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[57:19] | Because there’s no other choice. | 因为我们别无选择 |
[57:20] | There is a choice. | 有的 |
[57:23] | Only one that is right. | 只有一个正确的选择 |
[57:26] | And you make the right choices? | 你的选择就是正确的? |
[57:28] | I try. | 我尽力而为 |
[57:29] | Did you make the right choice with Mama? | 你对妈妈所做的选择正确吗? |
[57:32] | 450 Four-fifty. | |
[57:37] | Your mother was sick, Eleven. | 你妈妈当时病了 十一 |
[57:39] | She was a danger to herself and to others. | 她对自己和他人都很危险 |
[57:41] | She brought a gun into the hospital. She killed a man. | 她带枪进入医院 杀了一个人 |
[57:44] | Hospital? | 医院? |
[57:46] | No. | 不 |
[57:49] | A prison. | 是监狱 |
[57:51] | Everything I have done was for your own good. | 我所做的一切都是为了你好 |
[57:54] | For your own protection. | 为了保护你 |
[57:56] | And Henry? | 那亨利呢? |
[57:58] | You kept Henry in that lab. | 你把亨利关进那个实验室 |
[58:01] | With the children. | 跟那些小孩一起 |
[58:02] | Was that for our good? | 也是为了我们好? |
[58:04] | Was that a right choice? | 那也是正确的选择? |
[58:05] | I had no idea what Henry would do. | 我不知道亨利会怎样做 |
[58:09] | I cared for you. | 我关心你 |
[58:10] | I loved you. I loved all of you. | 我爱你 我爱你们所有人 |
[58:12] | Even Henry? | 你也爱亨利? |
[58:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[58:15] | I was trying to help Henry, to understand him. Yes. | 我想帮助亨利 想了解他 是的 |
[58:19] | Yes, I cared for him. | 是的 我关心他 |
[58:21] | Even after what… what he did? | 即便他…他做了那些事之后? |
[58:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[58:27] | Because I knew I had failed him. | 因为我知道是我辜负了他 |
[58:31] | So this morning, | 所以今早 |
[58:33] | you said you believed he was always alive in the darkness. | 你说你相信他一直活在黑暗中 |
[58:37] | Is that why I was searching the darkness? | 所以我才在黑暗中搜寻吗? |
[58:45] | Was I looking for him? For Henry? | 我在找他?找亨利? |
[58:48] | No. No. | 不是 |
[58:50] | We were focused on the Soviets. | 我们的关注焦点是苏联 |
[58:52] | You knew that. | 你知道的 |
[58:53] | “Papa does not tell the truth.” | “爸爸不说实话” |
[58:56] | Henry said that. | 这是亨利说的 |
[58:58] | And now you trust Henry? | 你现在居然相信亨利? |
[59:02] | Henry, who’s manipulated you like some puppet? | 那个把你当猴子耍的亨利? |
[59:06] | You are the one who released him from his prison. | 是你把他从监狱里放了出来 |
[59:12] | You. | 是你 |
[59:14] | And now you are angry with yourself | 你现在生自己的气 |
[59:16] | and you’re taking your anger out on me | 却把气撒在我身上 |
[59:18] | and you’re risking everything. | 你把一切置于险境 |
[59:20] | No. | 不 |
[59:21] | No, you. | 不 是你 |
[59:24] | You have risked everything! | 是你把一切置于险境 |
[59:26] | You have lied! | 你骗人 |
[59:27] | You made me look for him! | 你让我去找他 |
[59:34] | The gate. | 那个入口 |
[59:37] | The Mind Flayer. | 夺心魔 |
[59:41] | So many dead. | 死了那么多人 |
[59:45] | And all because of you. | 全都是因为你 |
[59:47] | Because you could not stop. | 因为你不肯收手 |
[59:48] | You could not let him go. | 你大可以放他走 |
[59:52] | I came here to try and understand who I was. | 我来这里 想弄清楚自己是谁 |
[59:58] | To see if I… | 想看清我… |
[1:00:00] | if I was the monster. | 我是不是怪物 |
[1:00:06] | Papa! | 爸爸! |
[1:00:08] | And now I know the truth. | 现在我知道真相了 |
[1:00:12] | It is not me. | 不是我 |
[1:00:15] | It is you. | 是你 |
[1:00:17] | You | 你 |
[1:00:20] | are the monster. | 才是怪物 |
[1:00:24] | I am going to open that door, | 我要打开那道门 |
[1:00:27] | and I am going to leave | 我要带欧文斯博士 |
[1:00:29] | with Dr. Owens. | 一起离开 |
[1:00:33] | If you try to stop me, I will kill you. | 你敢阻拦我的话 我会杀了你 |
[1:01:12] | You’ll soon see the truth, Eleven. | 你很快就会明白真相 十一 |
[1:01:53] | Is this legal? | 这样做合法吗? |
[1:01:56] | Actually, I think it’s a felony. | 事实上 我认为这是重罪 |
[1:01:59] | Right. | 对 |
[1:02:01] | But it guarantees one thing. | 不过这能保证一件事 |
[1:02:04] | I won’t miss. | 我不会失手 |
[1:02:09] | -How’s she feeling? -Light. But durable. | -感觉如何? -很轻 但耐用 |
[1:02:13] | Deadly. | 致命 |
[1:02:15] | But reliable. | 但可靠 |
[1:02:17] | Hear me now. | 给我听好了 |
[1:02:20] | There will be no more retreating… | 放逐者埃迪 |
[1:02:24] | …from Eddie the Banished. | 不会再退缩 |
[1:02:27] | Hey, you’re really ready for bat-tle. | 嘿 你真的为“蝙蝠之战”做好准备了 |
[1:02:33] | You get it? | 你明白吗? |
[1:02:35] | “Bat-tle.” | “蝙蝠之战”? |
[1:02:37] | B-A-T. | 蝙蝠 |
[1:02:39] | No? | 不懂? |
[1:02:41] | I thought I had a good one. | 我还以为挺好笑的 |
[1:02:44] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[1:02:46] | You son of a bitch! | 你个王八蛋! |
[1:02:50] | No wedgies! No wedgies! | 不准扯内裤! |
[1:02:52] | Never change, | 永远不要改变 |
[1:02:54] | Dustin Henderson. | 达斯汀亨德森 |
[1:02:57] | Promise me? | 答应我好吗? |
[1:03:00] | I wasn’t planning on it. | 我没打算变 |
[1:03:04] | Good. | 好 |
[1:03:05] | -Good. -Good. | -好 -好 |
[1:03:07] | Hey, Sinclairs. | 嘿 辛克莱尔兄妹 |
[1:03:09] | How are those, uh… those spears coming on? | 长矛弄得怎么样了? |
[1:03:14] | Flip that damn thumb around. | 把你那该死的大拇指翻过来 |
[1:03:16] | What? | 什么? |
[1:03:19] | It’s too loose, Lucas. | 太松了 卢卡斯 |
[1:03:21] | This isn’t a basketball game | 这可不是篮球比赛 |
[1:03:22] | where they blow the whistle when your shoes fall off. | 鞋子掉了 裁判会吹口哨 |
[1:03:26] | Okay, okay, for the record, | 好吧 郑重声明 |
[1:03:28] | my shoes never fell off. | 我的鞋子从没掉过 |
[1:03:29] | Okay, for the record, | 好吧 郑重声明 |
[1:03:31] | it’s kinda hard for your shoes to fall off when you’re riding the bench. | 后备队员的鞋子是不容易掉 |
[1:03:34] | Yet, for some reason, | 但不知道为什么 |
[1:03:36] | you show up to every game. | 你每场比赛必到 |
[1:03:38] | Mmm, except the one that mattered. | 除了重要的那场没去 |
[1:03:40] | Plus, Mom and Dad forced me. | 再说了 是爸妈逼我去的 |
[1:03:41] | Bull. Mom and Dad can’t force you to do shit. | 胡说 爸妈不可能逼你做任何事 |
[1:03:44] | Well, even though you’re a bench-riding loser, | 虽然你是当后备队员的废材 |
[1:03:47] | you’re still my brother. | 但你依然我哥哥 |
[1:03:49] | Just the facts. | 事实而已 |
[1:03:53] | -It just doesn’t make sense. -What doesn’t make sense? | -这说不通 -什么说不通? |
[1:03:56] | That was Dan Shelter. He graduated, like, two years ago. | 是丹谢尔特 他两年前毕业的 |
[1:03:59] | -So? -So he’s in college. | -所以? -所以他在上大学 |
[1:04:01] | Which means he was visiting on spring break. | 也就是说他春假的时候来过 |
[1:04:03] | Fast Times was returned, like, I don’t know, a week ago? | 《开放的美国学府》 好像是一周前才还回来的 |
[1:04:07] | Right? Unless she’s got some horndog brother we don’t know about. | 对吧?除非她有个我们不知道的色鬼哥哥 |
[1:04:10] | Which is possible. | 这倒有可能 |
[1:04:12] | Or she’s just really into Judge Reinhold? | 或者她只是真的很喜欢祖德莱茵霍尔德? |
[1:04:14] | -Steve. -Nah. | -史蒂夫 -不 |
[1:04:15] | -What? -I don’t care. | -怎么了? -我不在乎 |
[1:04:17] | I don’t understand why you do either with everything that’s going on. | 我不明白最近发生这么多事 你为什么还这样 |
[1:04:20] | Honestly, this feels like a perfect time for that little pull of the rug because… | 说真的 现在是快刀斩乱麻的最佳时机 |
[1:04:24] | in the face of the world ending, the stakes of my love life feel spectacularly low. | 因为世界末日当前 我的爱情生活显得无足轻重 |
[1:04:30] | Yeah. I mean, I get you there, | 是啊 我懂你的意思 |
[1:04:32] | but… I still have hope. | 不过…我还抱有希望 |
[1:04:37] | -Not everything has a happy ending. -Yeah, yeah, believe me, I know. | -不是每件事都有美好结局 -是啊 相信我 我懂 |
[1:04:46] | I’m not talking about failed romance. | 我不是说情路坎坷 |
[1:04:50] | I just… | 我只是… |
[1:04:51] | I have this terrible, | 我有种糟糕 |
[1:04:54] | gnawing feeling that… | 苦恼的感觉 |
[1:04:59] | it might not work out for us this time. | 我们这次可能不会成功 |
[1:05:02] | You think we shouldn’t be doing this? | 你觉得我们不该这么做? |
[1:05:04] | I think we’re mad fools, the lot of us, but… | 我们这群人简直傻到极点 但是… |
[1:05:10] | …but if we don’t stop him, who will? | 但如果我们不阻止他 谁会呢? |
[1:05:18] | We have to try, right? | 我们总得试试 对吧? |
[1:05:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:05:29] | To killing Vecna. | 敬屠杀维克纳 |
[1:05:33] | Slash Henry. | 又名亨利 |
[1:05:36] | Slash One. | 又名一号 |
[1:05:55] | It’s only a precaution, Eleven. | 这只是预防措施 十一 |
[1:05:59] | I never intend to activate it. | 我从未打算启动它 |
[1:06:05] | I very much hope | 我非常希望 |
[1:06:07] | our fighting has come to an end. | 我们停止争吵 |
[1:06:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:06:22] | You’re angry with me. | 你生我的气 |
[1:06:25] | But it was the only way. | 但这是唯一的办法 |
[1:06:30] | The best way. | 最好的办法 |
[1:06:41] | -What’s going on? -It’s Sullivan. | -什么情况? -是苏利文 |
[1:06:44] | They found us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[1:06:55] | Go, go, go! | 快! |
[1:07:22] | Three! Two! One! | 三 二 一! |
[1:07:33] | -Go to the back! -Get moving! | -去后面! -快走! |
[1:07:36] | -Move out! -Go! | -快出去! -走! |
[1:07:37] | -Get ’em out of here! -No more time! | -带他们离开这里! -没时间了! |
[1:07:38] | Evacuate now! | 马上撤离! |
[1:08:01] | Move! | 快走! |
[1:08:02] | Steady! Fire! | 预备!开火! |
[1:08:18] | Eleven, we have to go. | 十一 我们得走了 |
[1:08:20] | -What is happening? -They’ve come to kill you. | -怎么回事? -他们来杀你了 |
[1:08:43] | -Clear. -Clear! | -安全! -安全! |
[1:08:46] | Quarter and search by twos. Hicks, take the upper level. | 分头行动 两人一组进行搜索 希克斯 去楼上 |
[1:08:49] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[1:09:09] | Sir? | 长官? |
[1:09:11] | We found something you’re gonna wanna see. | 发现情况 你最好去看看 |
[1:09:18] | Well, well. | 瞧瞧看 |
[1:09:20] | And what happened here? | 这是怎么了? |
[1:09:24] | Are Mommy and Daddy fighting? | 爸爸妈妈吵架了吗? |
[1:09:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:09:32] | Let’s try this again, shall we? | 我们再试一次 好吗? |
[1:09:37] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩在哪里? |
[1:10:08] | Where do you think you’re going, Doc? | 你以为你能跑到哪里去? |
[1:10:17] | -Why don’t you give ’em some lead? -I got it. | -计算好移动目标的提前量 -我搞得定 |
[1:10:36] | Down he goes. | 他倒下了 |
[1:11:02] | Victor-Two-Sierra, this is Charlie-Lima-Golf. | VTS 这里是CLG |
[1:11:04] | Do you copy, over? | 收到请回答 结束 |
[1:11:06] | Victor-Two-Sierra, I copy, over. | VTS 收到 结束 |
[1:11:08] | We’ve got the target in our sights. | 发现目标 |
[1:11:10] | Requesting permission to take the shot, over. | 请求击毙目标 结束 |
[1:11:14] | Jack, you don’t have to do this. | 杰克 你不必如此 |
[1:11:16] | It’s over, Sam. | 结束了 山姆 |
[1:11:17] | Wait! Wait! Wait! I can put her in a coma. | 等等!我可以让她处于昏迷状态 |
[1:11:20] | A medically induced coma. | 药物诱导的昏迷 |
[1:11:22] | We have the drugs. We can do it right here. | 我们有药 可以在这里做 |
[1:11:24] | And we’ll see if… if these murders keep happening. | 我们看看这些谋杀案会不会继续发生 |
[1:11:27] | If you’re right, the killing ends, and you can pull the plug on her. | 如果你是对的 不再有杀戮 你可以拔掉她的维生系统 |
[1:11:30] | In fact, I’ll do it myself. | 事实上 我会亲自动手 |
[1:11:32] | But if you’re wrong about this, | 但如果你搞错了 |
[1:11:34] | God, are we gonna need her. | 老天 我们会需要她 |
[1:11:36] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:11:39] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[1:11:40] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[1:11:49] | Take it. | 击毙目标 |
[1:11:50] | You son of a bitch! | 你个王八蛋! |
[1:11:51] | No! You son of a bitch! | 不要!你个王八蛋! |
[1:11:54] | Green light. Light her up. | 已获批 朝她开火 |
[1:12:00] | Civvies. Five o’clock. | 有平民 在5点钟方向 |
[1:12:05] | The hell? | 搞什么? |
[1:12:06] | -There she is! There she is! -Where? | -她在那里! -哪里? |
[1:12:08] | -On the ground! -What are those dudes doing on the ground? | -在地上! -那些家伙在地上做什么? |
[1:12:11] | -Is that blood, man? -Shit. | -那是血吗 伙计? -该死 |
[1:12:14] | Victor-Two-Sierra, we’ve got a civvy headed our way. | VTS 有平民朝我们的方向过来 |
[1:12:17] | Ignore it. Just take out the girl. | 不用管 直接击毙那女孩 |
[1:12:20] | Copy that. Ignore the civvy. Take the shot. | 收到 不用管平民 击毙目标 |
[1:12:30] | Found ya. | 找到你了 |
[1:12:37] | -Hell are you doing? Hold her steady! -I don’t know, man. Something’s wrong! | -你干什么?稳住飞机! -我不清楚 不大对劲! |
[1:12:45] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[1:12:56] | Holy shit! | 老天! |
[1:12:57] | Shit! | 该死! |
[1:13:08] | I’m losing her! | 直升机失控 老天! |
[1:13:14] | Shit! | 该死! |
[1:13:21] | -Shit! -Shit! I can’t! I can’t hold it! | -该死! -该死!我撑不住了! |
[1:13:42] | Shit! Shit! Shit! | 该死! |
[1:14:33] | Eleven! | 十一! |
[1:14:37] | Eleven. | 十一 |
[1:14:42] | Oh, Mike. | 哦 迈克 |
[1:14:51] | It’s really you? | 真的是你吗? |
[1:14:53] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:14:56] | -I’m here. -Okay. | -我来了 -好 |
[1:14:58] | Everyone’s here. | 大家都来了 |
[1:15:13] | Shit. Shit. Shit. | 该死 |
[1:15:15] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[1:15:17] | Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Shit! | 该死 |
[1:15:20] | Eleven. | 十一 |
[1:15:23] | You… Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:15:25] | -I’m okay. -Okay. | -我还好 -好 |
[1:15:27] | Hey, guys. We gotta go. | 嘿 大伙儿 我们得走了 |
[1:15:31] | We gotta get you outta here. | 我们得带你离开这里 |
[1:16:22] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[1:16:24] | Eleven. | 十一 |
[1:16:32] | I want you to know | 我希望你知道 |
[1:16:34] | I’m proud of you. | 我以你为荣 |
[1:16:36] | So very proud. | 深感骄傲 |
[1:16:40] | You | 你 |
[1:16:43] | are my family. | 是我的家人 |
[1:16:49] | My child. | 我的孩子 |
[1:17:02] | I’ve only ever | 我一直以来 |
[1:17:04] | wanted to help you. | 只是想帮你 |
[1:17:07] | To protect you. | 保护你 |
[1:17:13] | Everything I did, | 我所做的一切 |
[1:17:16] | I did for you. | 都是为了你 |
[1:17:19] | I need you to understand. | 我希望你明白 |
[1:17:24] | Please tell me you understand. | 请告诉我你明白 |
[1:17:41] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:18:17] | Goodbye, Papa. | 永别了 爸爸 |
[1:19:46] | -We need to get to Hawkins. -I know. And we will. | -我们得去霍金斯 -我知道 我们会去的 |
[1:19:48] | But we need to get you somewhere safe. Gonna be people behind us. | 但我们得把你送到安全的地方 肯定会有人追我们 |
[1:19:51] | No, Mike, we need to get to Hawkins tonight. | 不 迈克 我们必须今晚赶到霍金斯 |
[1:19:53] | We’ll never make it. That’s over 2,000 miles. | 肯定赶不到 有3200公里 |
[1:19:55] | We need to find a way. | 我们必须想办法 |
[1:19:57] | If we don’t, they are going to die. | 如果我们赶不到 他们会死 |
[1:19:59] | Who’s gonna die? | 谁会死? |
[1:20:02] | El, who’s gonna die? | 艾尔 谁会死? |