时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[00:03] | Ball. Ball. | 发球 发球 |
[00:09] | Let’s go. | 上 |
[00:10] | Let’s go, Scotty boy. | 上 斯科特小子 |
[00:11] | Gotta be tougher than that. Come on, now. | 再用力点 快点 |
[00:13] | – Come on, now. – You got so lucky. | -来吧 -你真走运 |
[00:14] | – Come on, now. – You got so lucky. | -来吧 -你真走运 |
[00:15] | Let’s see it, all right? | 让我们来看看 |
[00:17] | Come on, come on. Yeah. | 来吧 来吧 快点 |
[00:32] | I’d driven my bike through the woods a million times before. | 我骑着我的自行车穿过树林几百万次了 |
[00:38] | In daylight, at night, through rain and snow. | 无论白天黑夜 无论雨天雪天 |
[00:43] | But never had I seen anything like this. | 但是我从来没有见过这种场景 |
[00:50] | There were boys I knew | 我知道有男孩 |
[00:51] | who’d pay all the money in their piggy banks | 愿意把扑满里的所有钱都拿出来 |
[00:53] | to catch a glimpse of Chrissy Monroe without her clothes on. | 只为看一眼克里希·门罗的裸体 |
[00:57] | But the spark of youth and vitality | 但是克里斯散发出的 |
[00:58] | that Chrissy exhibited so loudly and proudly in life, | 浓烈的年轻活力与激情 |
[01:02] | the indelible spark that made horny 16-year-olds | 那激发着16岁荷尔蒙旺盛的少年 |
[01:05] | want to see her naked in the first place, | 想要瞥见她裸体的生机 |
[01:08] | was gone. | 已经消失了 |
[01:10] | She was dead. | 她死了 |
[02:14] | So where were you coming from | 你遇到死者之前 |
[02:16] | before you came across the victims? | 刚从哪里来 |
[02:18] | I was, um… | 我… |
[02:21] | I was taking notes for the varsity basketball team. | 我在大学篮球训练场记笔记 |
[02:25] | For the school paper. | 用来发表在校刊上的 |
[02:27] | And I understand you knew them. | 我知道你认识他们 |
[02:29] | The Monroes live across the street from me, | 门罗一家住在我家对面 |
[02:32] | and um, Mr. Carpenter was my freshman English teacher. | 卡彭特老师是我一年级语文老师 |
[02:36] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[02:40] | Did you see anyone on your way home? | 你回家的时候又看到什么人吗 |
[02:44] | You know, before you came across the bodies. | 在你发现尸体之前 |
[02:48] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[02:50] | So nothing suspicious? | 没发现什么可疑的事吗 |
[02:52] | No screams, no gunfire? | 没有尖叫 枪声吗 |
[02:55] | No, I– | 没有 我… |
[02:57] | The cicadas, they drown everything out anyway. | 蝉鸣把所有声音都掩盖住了 |
[03:02] | Cicadas. | 蝉鸣 |
[03:06] | I’m standing in front of Whitehead & Sons Funeral Home, | 我正站在怀特海德-桑斯殡仪馆前 |
[03:09] | where Chrissy Monroe’s wake is currently open to the public. | 目前 公众可以来此哀悼克里希·门罗 |
[03:12] | The lines are long, and the mood is somber. | 门前排起了长队 气氛非常肃穆 |
[03:15] | And staff here tell me they’ll be here | 工作人员称他们会等 |
[03:17] | until everyone has had a chance to pay their respects. | 大家都表示哀悼后再关闭 |
[03:29] | So was there, like, blood? | 当时有 血吗 |
[03:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:34] | Was she, like, wearing any clothes? | 她穿着衣服吗 |
[03:38] | Just her skirt. | 只有短裙 |
[03:39] | Did you see her titties? | 你看到她的奶子了吗 |
[03:40] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[03:42] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[03:43] | The Monroe family was a prominent fixture in the community, | 门罗一家是社区里的重要人物 |
[03:47] | the Kennedys of Colfax. | 他们是科尔法克斯的肯尼迪家族 |
[03:49] | Their barbecues and cocktail parties | 镇上都知道他们的 |
[03:51] | were famous throughout the town. | 烧烤和鸡尾酒派对 |
[03:54] | Becky Monroe had always been the black sheep of the family, | 贝基·门罗一直是家里的异类 |
[03:57] | overshadowed by Chrissy’s more traditional American charm. | 她总是隐藏在克里希传统美国好孩子的光辉下 |
[04:02] | Many years prior, when we were both children, | 很多年前 我和贝基还小的时候 |
[04:04] | Becky and I shared each other’s | 在一次她父母的传奇派对上 |
[04:06] | first kiss at one of her parents’ legendary parties. | 向彼此交出了初吻 |
[04:10] | We’d never spoken of it, | 我们后来从来没提过这件事 |
[04:11] | but it had forever left an implicit bond between us. | 但是那让我们俩之间一直有一道看不到的联系 |
[04:14] | We were more than mere neighbors. | 我们不仅仅只是邻居 |
[04:26] | Brad Kirchhoff, our school’s star power forward, | 布拉德·基尔霍夫 学校的明星 |
[04:29] | had been Chrissy’s on-again, | 在过去的一年半里 |
[04:30] | off-again boyfriend for the last year and a half. | 一直和克里希分分合合 合合分分 |
[04:33] | As a result, he was also a suspect. | 于是 他也变成了一名嫌犯 |
[04:36] | And so if I look into your alibi, | 如果我去确认你的不在场证明 |
[04:39] | I’m not gonna find any loose ends, right, Brad? | 不会发现有任何漏洞吧 布拉德 |
[04:42] | I have, like, 20 teammates ready to corroborate my story. | 我有20多名队友能证明我的说法 |
[04:46] | I was at practice. | 我当时在训练 |
[04:48] | I understand your father’s in the military. | 我明白你父亲是军队的人 |
[04:53] | Any guns in your house? | 你家里有枪吗 |
[04:56] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这有什么关系 |
[04:59] | Brad, were you aware that Chrissy and Mr.Carpenter | 布拉德 你知道克里希和卡彭特先生 |
[05:02] | were intimate? | 关系很亲近吗 |
[05:05] | N-no. He just helped her study. | 不 他只是会帮她补习 |
[05:08] | Well, I hate to break it to you, | 虽然我也不想这么残忍 |
[05:09] | but he was more than just her tutor. | 但他不仅仅是她的老师 |
[05:40] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪里 |
[05:42] | Home. | 回家 |
[05:43] | I need to get out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[05:45] | No, I’ll uh… | 不 我… |
[05:48] | I’ll walk you. | 我送你 |
[05:51] | It’s not safe out here. | 这里不安全 |
[05:58] | And how about the police questioning me? | 警察怎么还会问我 |
[06:04] | Like, the nerve, man. | 怎么还有胆子 |
[06:07] | I wouldn’t take it personally. | 别往心里去 |
[06:10] | They talked to me too. | 他们也和我说了 |
[06:13] | You don’t think I had anything to do with it, do you? | 你不会觉得我跟这件事有关系吧 |
[06:16] | No. | 不觉得 |
[06:20] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[06:26] | Did you know anything… | 你知道… |
[06:30] | about Chrissy and Mr. Carpenter? | 克里希和卡彭特老师的事吗 |
[06:34] | No. | 不 |
[06:42] | You know, you’re the, uh… | 你是… |
[06:46] | You’re the only person | 你是唯一一个 |
[06:47] | I feel comfortable talking to about any of this. | 让我觉得能自在地吐露心事的人 |
[06:54] | Looking into Becky’s eyes, | 看着贝基的眼睛 |
[06:56] | it occurred to Brad for the first time | 布拉德第一次发现 |
[06:57] | how much she looked like Chrissy, | 她和克里希是那么相像 |
[07:01] | and like her sister, | 她和她的姐姐一样 |
[07:03] | she had lied to him. | 也骗了她 |
[07:06] | She knew more than she had let on about Chrissy’s secret life, | 她了解不少克里希的秘密生活 |
[07:10] | and the guilt was eating her alive. | 她的内心快被罪恶感吞噬了 |
[07:14] | As Becky entered her home, | 贝基回到家后 |
[07:15] | she thought of all the things | 她想到了所有 |
[07:16] | she wished she had said to her sister. | 她希望能对她姐姐说的话 |
[08:19] | Chrissy? | 克里希 |
[08:30] | Did Mr. Carpenter give you a ride home? | 卡彭特老师载你回家了吗 |
[08:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:43] | Are you…dating him? | 你…在和他交往吗 |
[08:50] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[08:56] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[08:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:02] | I am. | 我很小心 |
[09:03] | I am. Don’t worry. | 我很小心 别担心 |
[09:06] | It won’t last forever. | 不会一直那样下去的 |
[09:13] | Chrissy? | 克里希 |
[09:20] | Chrissy? | 克里希 |