时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You know, as if being a teenager in today’s world | 似乎做当代的青少年 |
[00:03] | isn’t difficult enough. | 还不够难似的 |
[00:05] | I can’t even begin to understand | 我根本不可能理解 |
[00:07] | what you’re all going through right now. | 你们现在的感受 |
[00:09] | I’m not even gonna begin to try. | 我也不会妄图去理解 |
[00:12] | What’s happened is awful, | 发生的一切很可怕 |
[00:15] | so I do want to say whatever feelings you’re having, | 所以我想说不管你们现在有什么感受 |
[00:17] | whatever emotions are racing through your body, | 不管你们内心奔涌着怎样的情绪 |
[00:20] | it’s completely normal. | 这都很正常 |
[00:22] | That Monday, there was an assembly | 那个周一 举办了一场 |
[00:24] | to commemorate Chrissy and Mr. Carpenter. | 缅怀克里希和卡彭特老师的集会 |
[00:27] | The editor of the literary arts magazine | 文学杂志的编辑 |
[00:29] | read a poem called “Summer Passing.” | 念了一首叫《消逝夏日》的诗 |
[00:31] | “Death. | “死亡 |
[00:33] | Flower. | 鲜花 |
[00:35] | Death. | 死亡 |
[00:37] | Hour. | 时刻 |
[00:39] | Death. | 死亡 |
[00:41] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[00:43] | Death. | 死亡 |
[00:44] | Chrissy.” | 克里希” |
[00:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[00:53] | Through tears, | 克里希的朋友 |
[00:54] | Chrissy’s friends told over-the-top anecdotes about the deceased. | 流着泪讲述了她生前的小故事 |
[00:58] | She really, really cared about pandas. | 她真的 真的很喜欢熊猫 |
[01:02] | So I think if reincarnation is real, | 所以 我觉得如果真的有转世 |
[01:05] | Chrissy is a baby panda | 克里希现在就是一只熊猫宝宝 |
[01:08] | somewhere far, far away. | 在某个很遥远的地方 |
[01:10] | One time, during a sleepover in the seventh grade, | 在初一的一次睡衣派对上 |
[01:14] | Beth, Chrissy, and I snuck into the graveyard | 我 克里希和贝丝溜进了墓地 |
[01:16] | and tried to summon the ghost of Resurrection Mary. | 想要召唤复活玛丽的鬼魂 |
[01:18] | And I said, “I like Skee-ball too.” | 我说”我也喜欢滑水球” |
[01:25] | She just kind of smiled, you know? | 她就那么笑了 |
[01:29] | That Chrissy smile, and… | 克里希的招牌微笑… |
[01:32] | we kissed. | 我们就亲吻了 |
[01:35] | And it was over in an instant, but it felt like… | 虽然一瞬就结束了 但那感觉… |
[01:42] | Eternity. | 是永远 |
[01:49] | We should also remember that Mr. Carpenter, | 我们也要记住卡彭特老师 |
[01:53] | a much beloved teacher here at Colfax High, | 科尔法克斯高中一名受人尊敬的老师 |
[01:56] | he lost his life that night as well, so. | 他在那一晚也失去了生命 |
[02:00] | They were fucking! | 他们上床了 |
[02:02] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[02:03] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[02:05] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[02:08] | Nobody? Did I just imagine that? | 没人吗 难道是我想象的吗 |
[02:10] | I think I heard correctly. | 我觉得我听得很清楚 |
[02:11] | Real classy. | 很清晰 |
[02:13] | – Hey, hey, hey, stop, stop. – No, did I just make that up? | -停下 停下 -不 难道是我自己臆想的吗 |
[02:15] | Thanks, man, thank you. | 谢了 伙计 谢了 |
[02:17] | No, fine, I’m fine. | 不 没事 我没事 |
[02:18] | I’m fine. Was that– | 我没事 那是… |
[02:21] | Oh, was that you, grease ball? | 是你吗 油球 |
[02:23] | Hey, come on. | 好了 |
[02:24] | – Not today, all right? – I’m sorry. | -今天不行 -很抱歉 |
[02:25] | I’m sorry. Yeah. | 对不起 |
[02:30] | Um, anyway, in conclusion, | 不管怎么样 |
[02:34] | I would like to ask | 我想请 |
[02:37] | Chrissy’s beautiful sister | 克里希美丽的妹妹 |
[02:41] | to stand up. | 站起来 |
[02:44] | Right, everybody, let’s give Becky | 大家一起 给贝基感受一下 |
[02:46] | that old Colfax camaraderie, huh? | 科尔法克斯温暖的同学情 |
[02:51] | Come on, Beck. Don’t be shy. | 来吧 贝基 别害羞 |
[03:04] | Becky. | 贝基 |
[03:07] | – Becky! – Oh, fuck. | -贝基 -该死 |
[03:12] | Casper hadn’t found Becky’s headshot in the yearbook | 卡斯帕在年鉴里没找到贝基的大头照 |
[03:14] | because over the course of the last year, | 是因为去年学期结束后 |
[03:16] | she had developed greatly, | 她变了很多 |
[03:19] | evolving from a baby-faced tomboy | 从一个娃娃脸的假小子 |
[03:21] | into a heartbreaker of her own. | 变成如今的少男杀手 |
[03:24] | This one time, | 有一次 |
[03:26] | I was getting double-stuffed by Chad and Greg Mazarro | 我在我爸爸的宝马车后 被查德和格雷格兄弟 |
[03:29] | in the back of my dad’s Beemer, | 顶得动不了 |
[03:32] | and Chrissy came out of nowhere | 结果克里希突然出现 |
[03:35] | and helped me finish them both off. | 帮我把他们俩都结果了 |
[03:38] | I just wish Chrissy was still alive | 我希望克里希还活着 |
[03:39] | to get double-stuffed by the Mazarro brothers with me. | 跟我一起被马扎罗兄弟顶着 |
[03:45] | Bravo, Kurt. Amazing. | 精彩 柯特 很棒 |
[03:47] | Oh, by the way, did I tell you guys? | 顺便 我和你们说过了吗 |
[03:49] | Anatol Depner’s having a Halloween party. | 安纳托尔·德普纳要开一个万圣节派对 |
[03:52] | He said his cousin’s coming down from the Dells, | 他说他的兄弟会从德尔斯过来 |
[03:53] | bringing a couple kegs. | 带几桶啤酒 |
[03:55] | Ooh, righteous. | 对头 |
[03:57] | What’s the matter with you, Tatum? | 你怎么了 塔图姆 |
[04:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:02] | I think I got the hots for the dead girls’ sister. | 我觉得我看上死去那女孩的妹妹了 |
[04:06] | The mystery blonde? | 那个神秘的金发女子吗 |
[04:07] | Of all the girls at our school, you got the hots for her? | 学校里这么多姑娘 你偏偏看上她 |
[04:11] | Her parents ain’t never gonna approve. | 她的父母不会允许的 |
[04:13] | Please. | 拜托 |
[04:14] | I never dated a girl whose parents approved. | 我交往的姑娘 父母从来就没允许过 |
[04:18] | Okay, well, good luck with that, Romeo. | 好吧 那祝你好运了 罗密欧 |
[04:20] | I got a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[04:28] | Chambers, right? | 钱伯斯吧 |
[04:31] | I’m ready for my interview now. | 我准备好接受我的采访了 |
[04:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:37] | – I– – Hey, you–you can’t smoke in here. | -我… -你不能在这里抽烟 |
[04:47] | So where do you want me to start? | 你想让我从哪里开始 |
[04:50] | The beginning. | 从头开始 |
[04:55] | It all started one night after band practice. | 那一晚乐队训练后 |
[04:59] | I was tripping on acid. | 我吸嗨了 |
[05:04] | I don’t remember much from the high except it was hot as hell | 我的记忆很模糊 只记得热得不行 |
[05:07] | and I was seeing stars. | 我能看到星星 |
[05:08] | I’m high on California sunshine | 我就像在加州阳光下 |
[05:11] | driving an unregistered motorcycle. | 驾驶着一辆没牌照的摩托车 |
[05:13] | I don’t know if I was hallucinating | 我不知道我身边的一切 |
[05:15] | from all the shit I had running through me | 是不是什么幻觉 |
[05:16] | or if I’d crashed | 还是说我撞了 |
[05:18] | and I was in some kind of purgatory. | 掉到了什么地狱里 |
[05:24] | I didn’t even know if I did it or not. | 我都不记得我到底有没有下车 |
[05:26] | Not at first, anyway. | 一开始不记得 |
[05:29] | Plus, I knew with my rap, | 再说了 我知道以我的名声 |
[05:31] | just admitting I was there would be enough to book me. | 承认去过那里 他们就会抓我了 |
[05:36] | So I took off. | 于是我就走了 |
[05:39] | Did you see anything? | 你有看到什么吗 |
[05:41] | Anyone? | 什么人 |
[05:47] | It might have been my imagination, | 可能只是我的想象 |
[05:50] | but I swear to God I saw some perv peek from behind a tree. | 但我发誓我看到树后有一个变态在偷窥 |
[05:56] | Then again, | 不过话说回来 |
[05:58] | I saw a lot of things that night. | 我那晚看到了很多东西 |
[06:01] | You know what I mean, Chuck? | 你明白我的意思吧 查克 |
[06:22] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[06:25] | Oh, God, Charlie. | 天啊 查理 |
[06:28] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[06:43] | 卡斯帕·塔图姆 另一边的声音 | |
[07:00] | Ah, top of the morning to you. | 你来第一个啊 |
[07:02] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:06] | It’s good. It’s a little wordy for my taste, | 很不错 我觉得有点过于华丽 |
[07:08] | and you use the word “Dissimulate” Twice, | 你还用了两次”掩饰” |
[07:11] | but it’s really good, man. | 但很不错 |
[07:14] | – Thanks. – It’s really good. | -谢谢 -真的很不错 |
[07:16] | You know, when I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[07:19] | I was obsessed with this story | 一直痴迷于一个 |
[07:22] | about this girl that was murdered in my town. | 在我镇上被杀的女孩的故事 |
[07:25] | I couldn’t get enough of it, | 我放不下这个案子 |
[07:26] | and the whole town thought that her boyfriend did it, | 整个小镇都以为是她男朋友干的 |
[07:30] | including me, | 我也是 |
[07:31] | but the police could never pin anything on him. | 但是警察就是抓不到他的证据 |
[07:34] | Then, you know, a couple years went by, | 然后 过了几年 |
[07:36] | I picked up the newspaper. | 我看了报纸 |
[07:37] | Turns out it was the pizza delivery guy. | 才发现原来是送披萨的人 |
[07:41] | That’s who did it. | 是他干的 |
[07:43] | I say this because there is a world | 我说这些是因为很有可能 |
[07:45] | where you might never know | 你永远不会知道 |
[07:48] | who killed Carpenter or Chrissy. | 是谁杀了卡彭特和克里希 |
[07:51] | Everybody wants to think it’s Casper Tatum | 大家都希望认为是卡斯帕·塔图姆 |
[07:54] | ’cause it fits a perfect little narrative | 因为这和他们脑海里 |
[07:56] | that they have in their mind, | 编纂出的小故事吻合 |
[07:58] | and they are too terrified to imagine | 他们不敢去想象 |
[08:00] | that it might just be some random, everyday guy | 这可能就是镇上的一个每天都会 |
[08:04] | who lives in the town over. | 遇到的普通人干的 |