时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Sometimes people have problems. | 人们有时会遇上各种问题 |
[00:03] | The kind of problems that the police can’t help with. | 都是一些连警察都解决不了的问题 |
[00:05] | You, a PI? | 你去做私家侦探 |
[00:06] | You can barely find your keys half the time. | 你有半数时间都找不到你的钥匙 |
[00:08] | Might keep me out of trouble. | 也许不会让我再惹麻烦了 |
[00:09] | She’s good. She’s smart. | 她很不错 很聪明 |
[00:11] | Just don’t want you compromising your professional integrity | 只是不想让你的职业操守为 |
[00:14] | for whatever personal dynamic the two of you might have. | 你俩的个人感情纠葛作出牺牲 |
[00:17] | If you want to do this thing for real, | 如果你真的想从事这门职业 |
[00:20] | put in the hours. Get yourself a license. | 那就多花时间 考个执照 |
[00:22] | Jack Feeney. Alright! | 杰克·费尼 你好 |
[00:24] | We’re both on the hook for this money. | 这笔钱让我们变成了一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[00:26] | We’re talking about half a mil. We got to get on the road. | 这可是50万 我们得跑路了 |
[00:28] | Everything I got is right here. I’m not going anywhere. | 我的东西都在这里了 我哪里也不去 |
[00:45] | Mr. Banks is on his way up. | 班克斯先生在路上 |
[01:16] | Good thing it’s trash day. | 今天收垃圾 你真走运 |
[01:21] | This is a robbery! | 是抢劫 |
[01:23] | Come on! You! Wallet! Now! | 快点 就是你 马上把钱包交出来 |
[01:25] | Gents…why all the fuss? | 先生们 这是怎么了 |
[01:34] | Which one of you clowns is gonna buy me a drink? | 你们中的哪一个蠢货要请我喝一杯 |
[01:50] | Dex “Pa-rye-ose” is here for you, sir. | 黛克斯·帕莱奥斯来了 先生 |
[01:53] | – Uh, Mr. Banks? – Beat it. | -班克斯先生 -滚远点 |
[01:54] | Excuse me, Mr. Banks? I just need to have one word — | 抱歉班克斯先生 但我只需要一 |
[02:02] | Wait just a minute, young lady! | 稍等一下 女士 |
[02:04] | You can’t go in there! | 你不能进去 |
[02:08] | Pretty crappy business model, making potential clients wait. | 真是差劲的营业模式 让金主们干等着 |
[02:11] | You’re not a potential client. | 你才不是大金主 |
[02:12] | You’re Dexadrine Parios, 33, | 你是黛克斯阿德丽·帕里奥斯 33岁 |
[02:14] | former combat Marine on disability. | 因伤残退役的前海军陆战队队员 |
[02:17] | Ruder than a mule with a mouth full of bumblebees — | 比男人粗鲁 还聒噪得很 |
[02:19] | I coined that back in ’83 — | 我83年发明的这个词 |
[02:20] | and your checking account’s been overdrawn 16 times this year, | 而你的银行账户今年透支了16次 |
[02:23] | as recently as… | 最近一次是在 |
[02:25] | …last week. | 上周 |
[02:26] | None of your business, but my brother needed that money | 与你无关 是我弟弟需要钱 |
[02:28] | for a soccer tournament. | 参加足球锦标赛 |
[02:29] | Sweet story. | 故事不错 |
[02:31] | But you’re still not a potential client ’cause you’re broke. | 但你破产了 所以你依旧不是客户 |
[02:33] | What kind of name is Dexadrine, anyway? | 而且黛克斯阿德丽是什么名字 |
[02:35] | Don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[02:35] | How much must parents detest a child | 这对父母得多讨厌这孩子才会 |
[02:37] | to name them Dexadrine? | 起黛克斯阿德丽这种名字 |
[02:38] | I mean, seriously, you were born, | 我的意思是 认真来说 你出生了 |
[02:40] | and they took a look at you and said, | 你的父母看了你一眼然后说 |
[02:41] | “Oh, my God. Dexadrine. | “我的天 右旋苯丙胺”[谐音] |
[02:42] | Our child reminds us of generic cough syrup.” | 我们的孩子让我们想起了一种止咳糖浆 |
[02:45] | Artie isn’t exactly on the Mt. Rushmore of names. | 阿蒂也不算什么总统名人之类的名字 |
[02:50] | Look, I’m here because I’m a P.I. | 听着 我来这里是因为我是私家侦探 |
[02:52] | – Never heard of you. – I’m currently unlicensed. | -从来没听说过你 -我现在没有执照 |
[02:54] | I need to get my 1,500 hours of apprenticeship | 我需要攒够1500个实习工时才能在 |
[02:56] | so I can be certified here in Oregon. | 俄勒冈州拿到执业证明 |
[02:58] | There are 522 P.I.’s in Portland not named — | 在波特兰有522个无名私家侦探 |
[03:01] | Arthur Banks. 58 years old. | 亚瑟·班克斯 58岁 |
[03:04] | Youngest minted detective in Portland PD history. | 波特兰警局最年轻的执业侦探 |
[03:07] | Served 16 years before sudden retirement. | 他突然退休之前已经服役16年 |
[03:10] | Been a P.I. ever since. | 之后就做了私家侦探 |
[03:11] | Your first major case was the widow of an Army vet. | 你的第一个大案是退伍老兵的遗孀 |
[03:14] | You proved that he was killed | 你证明了他的死是 |
[03:16] | because of substandard care at a VA hospital. | 复员军人医院不合格的医疗导致的 |
[03:19] | You fight for the underdog. I respect that. | 你为弱势群体而战 我敬佩这一点 |
[03:23] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[03:25] | I’m not sure exactly. I just know it’s expensive. | 我也不确定 只知道它很贵 |
[03:28] | – It’s hideous. – It cost $14,000. | -它很丑 -它花了我一万四 |
[03:34] | Huh. Okay, uh, look, I have done my research. | 好吧 是这样 我做了一些调查 |
[03:38] | You are the best. | 你们公司是最好的 |
[03:39] | If I apprentice under you, I’m gonna get more clients. | 如果我能在你手下实习会有更多客户 |
[03:42] | I can increase my rates. | 我能提高我的办案率 |
[03:43] | Sell me. | 说服我 |
[03:44] | Why should I take time out of my glorious life | 为什么我要从我完美的人生中挤出宝贵的时间 |
[03:47] | to help you better yours, Dexadrine? | 来帮助你完善自己 黛克斯阿德丽 |
[03:49] | Dex. | 叫我黛克斯 |
[03:50] | Uh…I need the money. | 我需要钱 |
[03:53] | Nope. | 没用 |
[03:54] | I haven’t been doing this for a very long time, | 我已经很久没有这么做过了 |
[03:55] | – but I actually think that I could — – No. | -但是我觉得我可以 -不行 |
[03:59] | Lemme get my hours, I’ll give you a cut of all my jobs for a year. | 我要工时 一年内接的案子给你分成 |
[04:02] | I’ll grab my pants, and let’s go. | 等我穿个裤子咱们就走 |
[04:06] | Hey, Feeney. It’s Grey. | 你好 费尼 我是格雷 |
[04:07] | Yeah, I’m just checking in, man. | 我刚入住酒店 |
[04:09] | I…I want to see if you left town | 我 我想知道你离开镇子没有 |
[04:11] | and if our friend reached out to you again, okay? | 你的朋友是不是又去找你了 好吗 |
[04:14] | Hit me back. | 给我回电话 |
[04:17] | Hey, Feeney. It’s Grey. | 你好 费尼 我是格雷 |
[04:19] | Yeah, I’m just checking in, man. | 我只是打电话来确认一下 |
[04:21] | I…I want to see if you left town | 我 我想知道你离开镇子没有 |
[04:23] | and if our friend reached out to you again, okay? | 你的朋友是不是又去找你了 好吗 |
[04:25] | I just got off the phone with the mayor. | 我刚和镇长通完电话 |
[04:27] | Colonoscopy-level joy. | 低俗乐趣 |
[04:28] | – What did he want? – Nothing much. | -他想要什么 -没什么 |
[04:30] | Body gets dumped under a bridge, two bullet holes to the back. | 被抛尸桥下的尸体背上有两个弹孔 |
[04:33] | My guess — he wants to know | 我猜 他想知道 |
[04:34] | what the hell we’re doing about it. | 我们到底想怎么做 |
[04:35] | I’m on it. I have a lead. | 我在查了 找到一个线索 |
[04:36] | Bar owner. Grey McConnell. | 酒吧老板 格雷·麦卡农 |
[04:38] | – Okay. – Last person to leave a message on the vic’s phone. | -好的 -他是最后一个给他留言的人 |
[04:41] | He’s also a friend of Dex Parios. | 他也是黛克斯·帕里奥斯的朋友 |
[04:45] | Have you ever…been to Tokyo, Hoffman? | 你去过东京吗 霍夫曼 |
[04:49] | – No. – So, there’s this dog. | -不 -有这样一只狗 |
[04:52] | I don’t remember his name, but he would meet his owner | 我不记得他的名字 但他每天下班时间 |
[04:55] | at the train station every day after work. | 都会在火车月台上等他的主人 |
[04:57] | Anyway, the guy passes away on the job, | 但这人去世了 再也不会来上班 |
[04:59] | but the dog continues to show up every single day, | 但这条狗还坚持每天都来 |
[05:03] | hoping to see his owner. | 盼望着能见到他的主人 |
[05:05] | Eight years. Until the dog died. | 坚持了八年 直到狗狗去世 |
[05:09] | I get it, Lieutenant. | 我懂了 中尉 |
[05:11] | Feels like Dex is everywhere. | 感觉黛克斯无处不在 |
[05:12] | Dex isn’t the dog. | 黛克斯不是那条狗 |
[05:19] | Candace is in the middle of a nasty divorce battle | 坎迪丝正在跟房地产大亨兰德尔·塔珀 |
[05:21] | with Randall Tapper, mega-rich real-estate developer. | 打一场难缠的离婚大战 |
[05:24] | He’s got more people in his pocket than I do. | 他的人脉比我还广 |
[05:26] | He’s constantly dropping loot on charities, | 经常给慈善机构撒钱 |
[05:28] | opening kids’ hospitals, boring stuff like that | 比如给孩子们开医院什么的 |
[05:30] | so he can continue to appear like the Archangel Gabriel. | 把自己包装得像天使一样 |
[05:33] | But it works. He’s got this town greased. | 但他成功了 整个镇子都向着他 |
[05:35] | We’re here to convince Candace that we can flip the script. | 我们要说服坎迪丝我们可以改变这种状况 |
[05:39] | What am I supposed to do? | 我要做什么 |
[05:40] | Don’t talk. Until it’s time to talk. Then talk. | 别说话 到该你说话的时候再说话 |
[05:42] | – How will I — – You’ll know. | -我怎么… -你会知道的 |
[05:48] | Artie Banks, elite private investigator. | 阿蒂·班克斯 私家侦探 |
[05:51] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[05:53] | My final custody hearing is next week, | 下周是我最后一次监护权听证会 |
[05:55] | and the deck is completely stacked against me. | 我一点优势都没有 |
[05:59] | Why do you guys want to help me? | 你们为什么要帮我 |
[06:00] | I get 10% of the divorce settlement. | 我要你离婚分得财产的10% |
[06:03] | Capped at $200,000. | 最高二十万美元 |
[06:05] | Look, I’ve been burned a lot this year… | 听着 我今年已经吃了不少苦头了 |
[06:08] | by people saying they want to help me, | 那些说想要帮我的人 |
[06:09] | only to back out because of Randall’s influence. | 因为兰德尔的影响力都退缩了 |
[06:12] | I don’t know what you’re going through, | 我不知道你都经历了什么 |
[06:13] | but I can tell you this — | 但我可以告诉你 |
[06:16] | we can help. | 我们能帮你 |
[06:21] | Yeah, um… | 是的… |
[06:23] | I take care of my brother. | 我独自照顾我弟弟 |
[06:25] | It’s just him and me. | 就他和我 |
[06:26] | My parents, they…well, it doesn’t matter, | 我的父母 他们… 不说也罢 |
[06:29] | but, um, you know, he’s all I got. | 但是 我只有他了 |
[06:32] | I can’t imagine anyone ever coming and taking him away. | 我无法想像任何人以任何理由夺走他 |
[06:34] | I…I-I-I wouldn’t let them. | 我不会让他们这么做的 |
[06:38] | So… | 所以… |
[06:44] | Okay. Let’s do this. | 好 那就干吧 |
[06:47] | I can’t give up. | 我不能放弃 |
[06:48] | If you were to dig up dirt on Randall, | 如果想挖出兰德尔的黑料 |
[06:50] | where would you start? | 你会从哪开始 |
[06:51] | His business. | 他的生意 |
[06:52] | Randall will do anything to make a buck. | 兰德尔为了赚钱会不择手段 |
[06:58] | I want a fresh start, for me and my daughter. | 我和我女儿需要一个全新的开始 |
[07:03] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[07:04] | – What’s this? – Finder’s fee. | -这是什么 -你当中间人的酬劳 |
[07:08] | You used me to manipulate her, | 你利用我操纵她 |
[07:09] | and now you’re gonna give me a couple of bills | 现在你可能会拿到二十万 |
[07:11] | when you could be collecting 200K? | 却只想用一点零头打发我 |
[07:13] | Exactly right. | 没错 |
[07:14] | First rule of private investigation — | 私家侦探第一条准则 |
[07:16] | manipulation is your best weapon. | 操纵人心是你最好的武器 |
[07:18] | Listen, I’m not really good at this mentoring thing, | 听着 我不擅长教导别人 |
[07:21] | so this is your first and last lesson. | 所以这是你第一节也是最后一节课 |
[07:23] | So, take it in, cherish it, breathe deep, | 听进去 珍惜它 深呼吸 |
[07:27] | and learn to live with it. | 学会接受它 |
[07:29] | Okay, you know, I-I think your client — | 等下 我觉得你的委托人… |
[07:31] | she’s gonna be pretty upset when I just disappear. | 看到我不在了会很生气的 |
[07:34] | You still have this case because of me, | 因为我 你才保住这个案子 |
[07:35] | so here’s what’s gonna happen, okay? | 所以接下来要这么办 |
[07:36] | I’m staying, you’re gonna sign my apprentice hours | 我留下 等一切都结束后 |
[07:38] | when we’re done, and you’re gonna give me 2% | 你要在我的见习时间证明上签字 |
[07:40] | of whatever you collect from Candace. | 然后无论你从坎迪丝拿到多少 都要分给我2% |
[07:45] | Are you in it for the cash or for the girl? | 你是为了钱还是为了那个女孩 |
[07:49] | 20% girl, 80% cash. | 20%为了那个女孩 80%为了钱 |
[07:52] | There’s hope for you yet. | 你还有希望 |
[07:53] | So, now what? | 所以 现在干什么 |
[07:54] | We bug Tapper’s office. | 我们去窃听塔珀的办公室 |
[07:56] | Is that even legal? | 不犯法吗 |
[07:57] | For me, highly illegal because I’m licensed. | 对我来说 高度非法 因为我有执照 |
[07:59] | For you, it’s only vaguely unethical. | 对你来说 只是有点不道德而已 |
[08:01] | Well, how am I supposed to get into Tapper’s office? | 我要怎么进塔珀的办公室 |
[08:03] | We go shopping. | 我们先去购个物 |
[08:15] | No, you’re killing me here, man. | 不行 你要害死我吗 伙计 |
[08:16] | We had a deal. We had — Yeah, no. | 我们说好了的 我们 不行 |
[08:19] | I’m saying what we need to get done is this right now. | 我是说我们现在需要做的是把这件事搞定 |
[08:21] | Uh, deliveries for Mr. Tapper. | 塔珀先生的邮件 |
[08:23] | – Thandie sick again? – Yeah, I’m filling in. | -坦蒂又病了 -是的 我是替班的 |
[08:25] | Yeah — No, no, no. | 好… 不 不 不 |
[08:26] | Mr. Tapper doesn’t want a Chagall. | 塔珀先生不要夏加尔 |
[08:28] | He wants a Miró. Eh — Hold on. | 他要米罗 等一下 |
[08:30] | Uh, letters in the bin on the desk, packages in the box. | 信件放桌上的架子上 包裹放箱子里 |
[08:33] | – Got it. – How — – How far do we go back, man? | -知道了 -咱们都多少年的交情了 |
[08:35] | I was in your bar mitzvah! | 我还参加了你的成人礼呢 |
[08:36] | Yeah, for sure. Oh, okay. | 没错 确定 好吧 |
[08:48] | What? | 什么 |
[08:53] | Good afternoon, Mr. Tapper. | 下午好 塔珀先生 |
[08:54] | What do you got for me? | 有什么事吗 |
[08:55] | Your afternoon schedule. | 你下午的日程 |
[08:57] | Oh, uh, your 4:00 P.M. was pushed, and… | 下午四点的安排被推迟了 还有… |
[09:00] | unfortunately, the Miró is no longer for sale. | 很不幸 米罗不卖了 |
[09:02] | Everything is for sale, Raji. | 没有不卖的东西 拉吉 |
[09:08] | – Well, you’re new. – Oh, hello. | -你是新来的 -你好 |
[09:10] | – Randall Tapper. – Oh. Dex. | -兰德尔·塔珀 -黛克斯 |
[09:12] | Well, glad to have you, Dex. | 欢迎你入职 黛克斯 |
[09:14] | Eh, tag is still on your jacket. | 你衣服上的商标还没摘 |
[09:16] | Oh. Eh, it’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[09:17] | It’s — Sorry. it’s really bothering me. | 抱歉 我真的受不了这样 |
[09:20] | – You don’t — Oh. – Yeah. | -不用… -好了 |
[09:21] | – See? Not a problem. – Got it. | -看 摘下来了 -摘下来 |
[09:23] | And welcome. | 不用谢 |
[09:24] | My door’s open if you ever have any problem. | 你有什么问题可以随时来找我 |
[09:26] | – Genuinely. – Thank you. | -随时欢迎 -谢谢你 |
[09:33] | Oh, I need a beer. | 我需要一瓶啤酒 |
[09:36] | And new feet. | 还有一双新脚 |
[09:37] | – The wire’s up and running. – Oh, good. | -窃听器连上了 -太好了 |
[09:39] | I hope you didn’t mess up that suit. | 希望你没糟蹋这套衣服 |
[09:41] | I want to return it. | 我还要拿去退 |
[09:45] | You got talent. | 你有天赋 |
[09:47] | You’re green, but you could be good, Dex. | 虽然是新手 但你有潜力成为一个好侦探 黛克斯 |
[09:56] | What the — | 什么情… |
[10:01] | – Hey, is that our — – Yep. | -那是我们车的… -没错 |
[10:09] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[10:10] | Brake it! Brake it! Brake it! Brake it! | 踩刹车 踩刹车 踩刹车 |
[10:12] | – Brake it! – Oh, no! | -踩刹车 -不 |
[10:22] | Wheels don’t just fall off of cars. | 车轮不会无缘无故掉了 |
[10:24] | – That was sabotage. – So, what? | -这是蓄意破坏 -那又怎样 |
[10:26] | They’re — They’re trying to kill us? | 他们要杀了我们吗 |
[10:27] | Or warn us off. | 或者是警告我们 |
[10:28] | It was either Randall or some Portland scum activist | 不是兰德尔就是波特兰人渣激进分子 |
[10:31] | mad salty I drive an SUV. | 不爽我开好车 |
[10:33] | Neither of those are comforting. | 不管是哪种都让人很不安 |
[10:34] | Dex, as a veteran P.I., | 黛克斯 作为一名退役私家侦探 |
[10:36] | I consider myself a leprechaun, | 我觉得自己就是精灵 |
[10:38] | and danger is the rainbow leading to the pot of gold. | 危险是拿到金罐的彩虹路 |
[10:40] | Yeah, I got it. | 我明白 |
[10:43] | Yep. | 我懂 |
[10:46] | You know this isn’t a real car? | 你知道这不算一辆真车吗 |
[10:49] | It’s a golf cart with doors. | 它是一辆带着门的高尔夫球车 |
[10:51] | Well, it works. | 能开就行 |
[10:52] | It’s not totaled like yours. | 和你的车完全没法比 |
[10:59] | It’s… | 就是 |
[11:07] | I know Chaka. Her uncle was extorting her. | 我知道夏卡 她叔叔勒索她 |
[11:10] | Late ’90s. | 九十年代后期 |
[11:11] | I convinced him to back off. | 我把他劝退了 |
[11:14] | Three weeks later, we were sipping Dom | 三周后 我们在米克诺斯 |
[11:17] | in a villa in Mykonos. | 别墅喝酒的时候 |
[11:20] | She’s a very… | 她是个非常 |
[11:23] | sensual woman. | 性感的女人 |
[11:27] | *I’m every woman* | *我是个全能的女人* |
[11:31] | *It’s all in me* | *我能搞定一切* |
[11:36] | Dex ain’t here, man. | 黛克斯不在这 兄弟 |
[11:37] | Not here for Dex. I’m here for a Manhattan. | 我不是来找黛克斯的 我是来喝酒的 |
[11:39] | Rye or bourbon in that Manhattan? | 曼哈顿鸡尾酒加黑麦酒还是波旁威士忌 |
[11:41] | Bourbon. Bourbon. | 加波旁威士忌 波旁威士忌 |
[11:43] | Must be nice opening a bar in your hometown. | 在家乡开酒吧一定很不错 |
[11:45] | Oh, I’m not from Portland. | 我不是波特兰人 |
[11:47] | Oh, yeah? Stumptown. Born and raised. | 是吗 我是土生土长的树墩镇人 |
[11:50] | Me and my buddies — we always wanted to open a bar. | 我和我的兄弟们 一直都想开个酒吧 |
[11:52] | Hey, rude question, but I’m curious — | 问你个无礼的问题 但我真的很好奇 |
[11:54] | what’s it cost to get something like this off the ground? | 开酒吧究竟要花多钱 |
[11:58] | Rye. | 加黑麦威士忌 |
[12:00] | Better, in my opinion. | 我觉得更好喝 |
[12:02] | You did time with Jack Feeney, yeah? | 你和杰克·费尼打过交道 是吗 |
[12:05] | Name sounds familiar, but I did time with a lot of folks. | 名字听着耳熟 但我和许多人都打过交道 |
[12:07] | Just asking. He was floating around Portland also. | 就是问问 他也在波特兰到处漂泊 |
[12:10] | Prison’s not a frat. We don’t do reunions. | 监狱不是兄弟会 我们不会搞重聚 |
[12:15] | – Funny. – Yeah. | -挺有意思 是的 |
[12:16] | That’s funny. | 挺有意思的 |
[12:17] | I don’t know. I mean, you turned things around. | 我不懂 我的意思是 你洗心革面了 |
[12:19] | Opened a bar. | 开了间酒吧 |
[12:21] | I thought maybe he’d reach out to you. | 我以为他或许会主动投靠你 |
[12:23] | How’s the drink? | 尝尝口感如何 |
[12:31] | Meant to come by Tuesday night, | 本来打算星期二晚上来的 |
[12:32] | but I got held up. | 但我有事耽搁了 |
[12:34] | – Were you here? – I always am. | -你当时在吗 -我一直都在 |
[12:36] | Is there anything else I can help you with? | 还需要喝点什么 |
[12:38] | I’m just making conversation. | 我就是想聊聊 |
[12:39] | I’m not that type of bartender. | 我不是那种善于聊天的酒保 |
[12:45] | You know… | 你知道 |
[12:48] | not a big fan of rye. | 我不喜欢黑麦威士忌 |
[12:49] | 16 bucks. | 十六美元 |
[12:52] | All yours. | 不用找了 |
[12:55] | You know, I know you two don’t keep in touch, | 你了解的 我知道你俩不联系了 |
[12:58] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[13:01] | Feeney’s dead. | 费尼死了 |
[13:03] | Whoever shot him did it while he was running away. | 他是在逃跑的时候被人开枪打死的 |
[13:12] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[13:14] | Day off. Thought I’d just check this place out for real. | 放假了 来看看是不是真有这个地方 |
[13:17] | – Artie Banks? – Detective Hoffman. | -阿蒂·班克斯 -霍夫曼警探 |
[13:19] | Do you guys know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[13:21] | Yeah, Artie’s a legend in these streets. | 阿蒂可是街头传奇人物 |
[13:23] | But no one seems to know why he left the force back in the day. | 但似乎没人知道他那时为什么辞职 |
[13:26] | I don’t know what kind of car you drive, | 我不知道你开的什么车 |
[13:27] | but I’m pretty sure it’s not a sick Mustang. | 但我敢肯定不是超酷的野马 |
[13:30] | Excuse me. | 我先走了 |
[13:32] | Yeah, I’m apprenticing or whatever with Artie. | 我正跟着阿蒂实习 |
[13:35] | You know, locking in my hours. | 你懂的 要撑满时间 |
[13:37] | Making this P.I. thing official? | 认真要做私家侦探了吗 |
[13:39] | Trying to. | 正在努力 |
[13:40] | Respect. | 可敬 |
[13:42] | What is his deal? He seems a little — | 他怎么回事 他似乎有点 |
[13:43] | – Weird? – Yeah. | -奇怪 -是的 |
[13:44] | Yeah, sure. | 当然奇怪 |
[13:46] | But he’s great at what he does. | 但他是这个领域的佼佼者 |
[13:49] | Look, you’re definitely gonna learn something. | 你一定会学到一些东西的 |
[13:52] | Just don’t go all big time on me. | 不要把时间都花在我身上 |
[13:55] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不会 |
[14:00] | Grey…this is Artie. Artie, Grey. | 格雷 这是阿蒂 阿蒂 格雷 |
[14:03] | Dex says we drink here for free. | 黛克斯说我们在这免费喝 |
[14:12] | Hey. Something wrong with you? | 你出什么事了吗 |
[14:15] | Other than you offering your sweetheart drink deal | 要把你为波特兰每个私人侦探 |
[14:17] | to every P.I. in Portland? | 提供贴心的酒水优惠除外吗 |
[14:19] | If you want me to pay, I’ll pay. | 如果你要我付钱 我会付钱的 |
[14:20] | – That’s a lie. – It’s a huge lie. | -谎话 -大谎话 |
[14:23] | I don’t know. You just seem a little off. | 我不懂 你似乎有点不对劲 |
[14:25] | No, I’m good. | 没有 我很好 |
[14:27] | Dex. | 黛克斯 |
[14:31] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:32] | Tapper just called his bank, made a wire transfer | 塔珀刚给银行打电话了 |
[14:34] | of $2,000 from his personal account. | 从他私人帐户电汇了两千美元 |
[14:36] | So? | 所以呢 |
[14:37] | 《安妮·纽约奇缘》中白手起家的亿万富翁 象征自利的道德以及人们对极度富有的幻想 | |
[14:37] | That’s not Daddy Warbucks real-estate money. | 那不是沃巴克老爹的房地产收益 |
[14:39] | Plus, he called it in himself. | 还有 电话是他亲自打的 |
[14:41] | I’ve been at this game a long time. | 这种事我见多了 |
[14:42] | My gut tells me whatever’s on the other end | 我的直觉告诉我 不管怎样 |
[14:44] | of that wire transfer is dirt. | 这笔汇款都不干净 |
[14:47] | Okay. Well, who did Tapper wire the money to? | 好的 塔珀要把钱转给谁 |
[14:50] | Stephanie Houston. | 斯蒂芬妮·休斯顿 |
[14:51] | Look who it is. | 看看是谁来了 |
[14:52] | America’s least favorite white, cisgendered P.I. | 美国最不受欢迎的顺性别白人私家侦探 |
[14:55] | I have no idea what the hell that is, | 我不知道那究竟是什么意思 |
[14:57] | but I’m sure I hate it. | 但我肯定很讨厌 |
[14:58] | What’s up? This is an incredibly challenging chain stitch. | 怎么了 我正在做相当复杂的针线活 |
[15:01] | Why is Randall Tapper wiring money to a Portland madam? | 兰德尔·塔珀为什么给一位波特兰女士汇款 |
[15:06] | You’re a madam, he’s a John, | 你是一位女士 他是个男人 |
[15:07] | we’re P.I.’s — | 我们是私家侦探 |
[15:07] | Dude, your patriarchal terms | 哥 你用直男癌的思想 |
[15:09] | for sex work are killing my vibe. | 来看待性工作者真是坏我心情 |
[15:11] | I know Randall Tapper sent you $2,000 today. | 我知道兰德尔·塔珀今天给了你两千美元 |
[15:14] | In fact, I dug a little deeper, into your trash bins — | 事实上 我只是翻了几翻你的垃圾桶 |
[15:17] | Actually, I did that. | 其实是我翻的 |
[15:18] | …and my associate found bank statements confirming | 然后我同事发现银行账单确认 |
[15:20] | Randall’s been sending you a recurring wire of $2,000. | 兰德尔会定期给你打两千美元 |
[15:24] | How many months has that been going on for? | 这持续多少个月了 |
[15:26] | My business is built on discretion. | 我做生意可是很谨慎的 |
[15:28] | Discretion is integral to my business as well. | 巧了 我也是 |
[15:31] | I have a long payroll and really powerful clients, | 我有一长串雇员名单也不乏有权势的顾客 |
[15:34] | and I know that with one phone call, | 我知道只要一通电话 |
[15:36] | I could sink your business. | 我就能搞垮你的生意 |
[15:40] | So, we just need you to confirm that Randall Tapper’s | 所以 我们只需确认兰德尔·塔珀 |
[15:43] | utilizing your services, and then we can all go back | 在利用你的业务 我们就能回到 |
[15:45] | about our respective businesses…with discretion. | 各自的生意上 继续谨慎经营 |
[15:52] | When I began this, | 一开始 |
[15:53] | I was just matching college girls with rich friends. | 我只是给有钱的朋友们找找女大学生 |
[15:57] | Randall isn’t paying me for new women. | 兰德尔给我钱不是为了新的女人 |
[16:00] | It’s hush money. | 是封口费吧 |
[16:02] | I sent him one girl a long time ago. | 很久之前 我给他找了一个女孩 |
[16:08] | He married her. | 他跟她结婚了 |
[16:10] | Why lie to the only people who are trying to help you? | 为什么要对唯一肯帮你的人撒谎 |
[16:13] | What? I didn’t lie to you. | 什么 我没有对你撒谎 |
[16:14] | You could’ve told us you were a prostitute when you met Randall. | 你早该跟我们说你当初遇到兰德尔时是个妓女 |
[16:17] | Artie, come on. | 阿蒂 别激动 |
[16:18] | That is not true. | 事情不是这样的 |
[16:19] | Stephanie Houston says otherwise. | 斯蒂芬妮·休斯顿可不是这么说的 |
[16:21] | You knocked on my door. | 是你们先找的我 |
[16:22] | Now you’re coming at me like this? | 现在你来跟我闹 |
[16:24] | Alright, let’s just back off a bit, alright? | 行了 你先缓缓 让我来好吗 |
[16:26] | Can you just tell us what is going on? | 你能告诉我们到底怎么一回事吗 |
[16:30] | I was a broke college student from Wyoming. | 我当时是个来自怀俄明州的穷学生 |
[16:33] | Naive. | 还很天真 |
[16:35] | I wanted to be independent, but living on your own is real. | 我想独立 但现实真的很骨感 |
[16:40] | I had real bills. | 我要付各种账单 |
[16:42] | So, I met this woman at a bar who told me | 我在酒吧遇到这个女人 她跟我说 |
[16:44] | that she knew people — men that were willing to help. | 她认识一些人 一些愿意帮助我的男人 |
[16:49] | I went on a date with Randall. | 我去跟兰德尔约会了 |
[16:50] | 48 hours later, I was having dinner with him in Rome. | 48小时后 我们在罗马享用晚餐 |
[16:53] | It was an arrangement… | 这本是安排好的… |
[16:56] | until I fell in love with him like everybody else does. | 直到我跟世人一样堕入了情网 |
[16:59] | He can use this against you. | 他可以用这事来攻击你 |
[17:00] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[17:01] | It would be bad for his image, | 这有损他的形象 |
[17:03] | which would be bad for his business, | 也会对他的生意不利 |
[17:05] | and that’s the only thing | 在他看来 名利 |
[17:05] | he cares about more than punishing me. | 比惩罚我重要得多了 |
[17:09] | I’m gonna lose my kid. | 我要失去我的孩子了 |
[17:13] | So, do you want to judge me some more, | 所以 你们还想继续批判我 |
[17:15] | or do what you promised you’d do? | 还是去完成你们答应我的事情 |
[17:24] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[17:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:28] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[17:33] | Well…this is as I’d expect. | 这跟我预期中的一样 |
[17:39] | No one throws shade quite like you. | 没人说话像你这么直接的 |
[17:41] | – You want a beer? – I don’t drink beer. | -你要喝啤酒吗 -我不喝啤酒的 |
[17:43] | Good, ’cause this is my last one. | 幸好 因为这是最后一瓶了 |
[17:45] | I-I don’t know why you’re here, | 我不太明白你为什么会来 |
[17:47] | but, uh, I’m on a case right now, | 我现在在忙一个案子 |
[17:48] | one with a pretty fat payday at the end, so… | 一个最后有不错薪水的案子 所以… |
[17:51] | There’s no payday at the end of this. | 不会有什么薪水的 |
[17:53] | Simply pain and embarrassment. | 只有痛苦和尴尬 |
[17:55] | Randall Tapper is a friend. | 兰德尔·塔珀是我的朋友 |
[17:57] | He tells me | 他跟我说 |
[17:58] | there’s a P.I. named Artie Banks digging in on him. | 有个叫阿蒂·班克斯的私家侦探在调查他 |
[18:02] | I’m not sure what that has to do with me. | 我不太清楚这跟我有什么关系 |
[18:03] | Do you think I came down here on a hunch? | 你以为我无凭无据就来找你吗 |
[18:05] | Portland is a small town. | 波特兰只是个小城镇 |
[18:08] | What are you into with him? | 你跟他有什么关系 |
[18:10] | Randall is a supporter of the Confederated Tribes. | 兰德尔是联盟部落的支持者 |
[18:13] | That means I don’t enjoy folks trying to take him down. | 所以说我不想有人动他 |
[18:16] | Well, I appreciate you popping in, | 我很感激你出面来阻止我 |
[18:17] | but it’s getting kind of late. | 但来得有点晚了 |
[18:19] | Name your price. | 报个价吧 |
[18:21] | – Price? – For backing off of Randall. | -报价 -要多少钱才不动兰德尔 |
[18:24] | You know, there’s a woman… | 你知道吗 有个女人 |
[18:27] | his wife –whose life he is destroying? | 他妻子的生活正被他一点一点摧毁 |
[18:29] | I don’t get involved in other people’s relationships. | 我不想掺和到别人的关系中 |
[18:36] | God, this is an odd way to thank me | 老天 这报答我的方式真是够奇怪的 |
[18:38] | for saving your granddaughter from — oh, what was it? | 我把你的孙女救了回来 不然她就…怎么来着 |
[18:43] | It was murder. | 被杀了 |
[18:44] | Randall is off limits. | 不能碰兰德尔 |
[18:46] | I say this with a smile. Next time, I won’t be smiling. | 这次我还能好好说话 下次可没有这态度了 |
[18:50] | That’s too bad. | 真是太糟了 |
[18:53] | The righteous man takes his life in his hand | 正义之人要讲真话 |
[18:55] | every time he utters the truth. | 都是拿自己的命做赌注的 |
[18:58] | Be careful, Dex. | 小心点 黛克斯 |
[19:10] | What’s the latest on Grey McConnell? | 格雷·麦卡农最近有什么消息 |
[19:12] | I approached him for an informal interview, | 我找他进行了一次非正式问话 |
[19:14] | and he was, uh, evasive. | 他躲躲闪闪的 |
[19:16] | So, is he a liar or a suspect? | 那他是骗子还是嫌犯 |
[19:18] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out. | 我也想查清楚这一点 |
[19:19] | His alibi is that he was at his bar the night of the murder. | 他的不在场证明是谋杀当晚他在他的酒吧 |
[19:22] | Oh, what’s the bar? | 酒吧叫什么 |
[19:24] | The Bad Alibi. | 糟糕不在场证明 |
[19:26] | That is an unfortunate name. | 这名字可真晦气 |
[19:29] | You been able to confirm? | 你确认了吗 |
[19:30] | As of yet, no. | 现在还没有 |
[19:31] | You said that he was a friend of Parios, right? | 你说过他是帕里奥斯的朋友吧 |
[19:34] | I don’t think it’s a good move to bring Dex in. | 我觉得现在找黛克斯来可能不是很明智 |
[19:36] | She can confirm or deny his alibi. | 她可以确认他的不在场证明真伪 |
[19:38] | Yeah, but she’s too smart to give up anything at the station. | 是啊 但是以她的脑子 绝对不可能在警局开口 |
[19:41] | I do not have another timely Japanese parable | 我现在没办法再想一个应景的 |
[19:43] | to share with you right now, | 日本寓言 |
[19:44] | but I hope | 但我希望 |
[19:45] | that you think you’re smarter than Dex, Detective. | 你认为你比黛克斯聪明 警探 |
[19:49] | I can always go and hire her. | 我随时可以去把她雇了 |
[19:53] | Understood, Lieutenant. | 明白了 副队 |
[19:54] | Alright. | 好 |
[20:01] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[20:02] | Stakeouts are for rookie investigators. | 菜鸟调查员才盯梢 |
[20:05] | Well, we had no choice after your bug went dead. | 你的窃听器完蛋了 我们别无选择 |
[20:08] | Tapper keeps a strict routine. | 塔珀的日常很规律 |
[20:11] | Gym, work, golf, dinner, home. | 健身 工作 高尔夫 晚餐 回家 |
[20:14] | Nothing at all to help Candace, so… | 没有什么能帮上坎迪丝的 所以 |
[20:16] | He still manages to make the headlines. | 但他还是能上头版 |
[20:18] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[20:20] | Sue Lynn Blackbird came to see me last night. | 苏·林恩·黑鸟昨晚来找我了 |
[20:23] | She told me to back off Tapper. | 她要我别沾塔珀的事 |
[20:25] | “Name your price,” she said. | 她说”开个价” |
[20:26] | We’re gonna make so much cash | 我们能赚很多钱 |
[20:28] | we can wipe our mouths with it. | 甚至能用钱擦嘴巴 |
[20:37] | Hoffman? | 霍夫曼 |
[20:38] | I am inviting you to dinner. | 我要请你共进晚餐 |
[20:40] | Oh. I decline. | 我拒绝 |
[20:41] | Why? I’m gonna cook. | 为什么 我做饭 |
[20:43] | ‘Cause that sounds like a date, | 因为听起来像是约会 |
[20:44] | and dates are for… | 约会是… |
[20:46] | normal people. | 普通人玩的 |
[20:47] | Besides, I thought that we were, you know, | 再说了 我以为我们是 |
[20:50] | a one-night thing? | 一夜情 |
[20:51] | You do eat, don’t you, Dex? | 你会吃饭的吧 黛克斯 |
[20:53] | Alone, in my car. | 一个人在我的车里吃 |
[20:55] | Plus, I’m at work. | 再说了 我在工作 |
[20:56] | Oh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[20:57] | In perpetuity? | 永远工作吗 |
[21:00] | Listen, call it whatever you want to call it. | 听着 你想管这叫什么都行 |
[21:02] | You’re coming over. | 你一定要来 |
[21:04] | Or I’m gonna bring dinner to your car. | 不然我就带晚餐去你车上吃 |
[21:06] | Either way, you’re eating with me. | 不管怎么样 你要和我一起吃饭 |
[21:09] | 又 关于塔珀的情报 | |
[21:12] | – So? – Yeah. Okay. | -怎么说 -好吧 |
[21:14] | Tomorrow night. My place. | 明晚 我家 |
[21:16] | Great. | 很好 |
[21:19] | Hoffman’s a good cop. | 霍夫曼是一个好警察 |
[21:20] | He might know something about our target. | 他也许了解我们的目标 |
[21:22] | First rule of private investigating… | 私人调查第一准则 |
[21:24] | exploit your contacts. | 充分利用你的联系人 |
[21:25] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:26] | And if this thing with Hoffman doesn’t lead us anywhere? | 如果霍夫曼的线索也没有头绪呢 |
[21:29] | First rule of life… | 人生第一准则 |
[21:31] | people don’t change. | 人是不会变的 |
[21:32] | If Tapper’s taken a shine to being a sugar daddy, | 如果塔珀曾经做过糖爹 |
[21:35] | he hasn’t changed. | 他没有变 |
[21:36] | There’s a new Candace out there. | 肯定有一个新的坎迪丝 |
[21:38] | You want to know what the second rule of life is? | 你想知道人生第二准则是什么吗 |
[21:40] | Not really. | 不是很想知道 |
[21:41] | It’s the same. | 一样的 |
[21:42] | People don’t change. | 人是不会变的 |
[21:44] | They might switch things up a bit, | 他们也许会稍稍有些不同 |
[21:45] | but they always go back to who they are. | 但是永远会回归真实的自己 |
[21:48] | Well, that’s it. | 就是这个 |
[21:49] | – What? – Tapper is not gonna lead us anywhere, not now. | -什么 -塔珀不会带我们发现什么 现在不会 |
[21:51] | I mean, if he’s doing dirt, | 如果他有见不得人的事 |
[21:53] | he’s gonna be extra careful about it. | 他肯定会格外小心 |
[21:56] | We’re following the wrong guy. | 我们跟踪错人了 |
[21:58] | Tapper’s manservant Raji | 塔珀的跟班 拉吉 |
[22:00] | is definitely doing his dirty work for him. | 肯定在帮他处理见不得人的事 |
[22:03] | About time we got crunk. | 该开始奏旷课乐了 |
[22:04] | Crunk? | 旷课乐 |
[22:07] | Basic GPS tracker. | 最简单的跟踪器 |
[22:09] | Turn it on like so… | 这样打开就能… |
[22:11] | …attaches to the undercarriage of the vehicle. | 黏在车的地盘上 |
[22:13] | Wherever Raji goes, we follow. | 不管拉吉去哪里 我们都能跟上他 |
[22:16] | You want me to do this? | 你要我去吗 |
[22:17] | Or have your apprentice do it. | 或者派你的实习生去 |
[23:30] | Smells like, uh…food. | 闻起来 是食物的味道 |
[23:33] | Salmon, roasted asparagus, cheddar mashed potatoes. | 三文鱼 烤芦笋 切达乳酪焗土豆 |
[23:39] | Mom’s recipe. Beer? | 妈妈的配方 喝啤酒吗 |
[23:40] | Yeah, thanks. Cheers. | 好啊 谢谢 干杯 |
[23:43] | And jazz. | 还有爵士乐 |
[23:45] | It’s a…little cliché, no? | 有点…土了 不觉得吗 |
[23:47] | Not just jazz. It’s Mingus. | 不是普通爵士 是格斯爵士大乐团 |
[23:49] | Okay, not everybody can handle Mingus. | 好吧 不是所有人都有这品味 |
[23:52] | Get this fish out of the oven. | 把鱼从烤箱里拿出来 |
[23:58] | What’s all this? | 这都是些什么 |
[24:00] | Murder investigation. | 谋杀案调查资料 |
[24:02] | Jack Feeney. You know him? | 杰克·费尼 你认识他吗 |
[24:06] | Why would I know him? | 我为什么会认识他 |
[24:07] | He’s just been around Portland. Just asking. | 他是最近才来波特兰的 随口一问 |
[24:14] | Yeah, no, I’ve been, uh, | 不认识 我最近 |
[24:16] | been tied up with Artie on this case. | 都跟阿蒂查案去了 |
[24:18] | Uh, Randall Tapper. | 兰德尔·塔珀 |
[24:20] | Real-estate developer? | 开发商 |
[24:21] | – Yeah, you know him? – He’s a friend of the PD. | -是的 你知道他吗 -他是警察局的朋友 |
[24:23] | Two years ago, he outfitted | 两年前 他给整个部门 |
[24:25] | the entire department with new body armor. | 配备新的防弹衣 |
[24:27] | Alright. | 真行 |
[24:33] | Nice bar. | 酒吧不错啊 |
[24:35] | – Which bar? – Your buddy’s place. McConnell? | -哪家酒吧 -你朋友的酒吧 麦卡农 |
[24:39] | He seems like a good guy. | 感觉他是个好人 |
[24:41] | Is he there every night? | 他每晚都去吗 |
[24:43] | Well, you should have asked him yourself. | 你当时应该自己问他 |
[24:45] | You like your salmon medium? | 你喜欢你的五分熟三文鱼吗 |
[24:47] | Sure. | 还行 |
[24:54] | Yeah, so I think Tapper has a taste for prostitutes. | 我觉得塔珀喜欢妓女 |
[24:59] | Wish that were a unique trait for rich, white dudes. | 真希望那是有钱的白人男性独有的特征 |
[25:05] | Does Grey live at the bar? | 格雷住在酒吧吗 |
[25:06] | You should have invited Grey to dinner. | 你应该请格雷去吃个饭 |
[25:08] | Just making small talk. | 这是随便聊聊 |
[25:10] | No, you’re not… making small talk. | 不 你不是 在随便聊 |
[25:12] | You’re — You’re working me. | 你是在 刺探我 |
[25:13] | You know that I was military intelligence, right? | 你知道我曾经在军方是搞情报的对吧 |
[25:17] | Do you think that Grey had something to do with this guy’s murder? | 你觉得格雷和这个人的死有关吗 |
[25:19] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[25:22] | Well. | 好吧 |
[25:23] | This was great. | 今天很愉快 |
[25:27] | Dex. Okay. | 黛克斯 好吧 |
[25:29] | Am I really the only one that’s working here? | 只有我在工作吗 |
[25:32] | I’m pretty sure you’re playing me for intel on Tapper. | 我很确定你也在从我身上套塔珀的情报 |
[25:35] | – Okay. – You’re leaving? | -好了 -你要走吗 |
[25:37] | Yeah, apparently I am, because neither of us | 是的 不明显吗 因为我们 |
[25:38] | are gonna get what we want, so… | 肯定都得不到自己想要的 所以… |
[25:40] | If you think I invited you over here | 如果你以为我邀请你来 |
[25:42] | just to interrogate you, you don’t know me at all. | 就是为了审问你 那你是真不了解我 |
[25:44] | I don’t know you at all. | 我就是不了解 |
[25:46] | I’d like that to change. | 但我想了解 |
[25:49] | Frankly, I don’t care | 说真的 我其实不在乎 |
[25:51] | if you only came to get intel on Tapper. | 你是不是就是来弄塔珀的情报的 |
[25:57] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[25:59] | I like that. | 我喜欢你在这里 |
[26:02] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你走 |
[26:05] | You know, Grey had nothing to do with whatever… | 告诉你 不管那人是出了什么事 |
[26:08] | happened to that guy, okay? | 都与格雷无关 好吗 |
[26:11] | Yeah, I’m done talking about Grey. | 我已经不想谈格雷了 |
[26:18] | Are you trying to seduce me? | 你是要色诱我吗 |
[26:22] | Is that what I’m doing? | 我是吗 |
[26:25] | It’s not working. | 没用 |
[26:29] | Feels like it is. | 感觉有啊 |
[26:31] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:34] | Really. | 是的 |
[26:37] | Listen, if we do this, | 听着 如果这么做 |
[26:39] | it’s not because you seduced me, okay? | 也不是因为你成功色诱了我 好吗 |
[26:42] | It’s because I want to get off. | 是因为我想要 |
[26:59] | If you want, I could heat up the food for you. | 你愿意的话 我可以给你热热吃的 |
[27:01] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[27:09] | Hey, Artie, what’s up? | 阿蒂 怎么样 |
[27:10] | Raji’s tracker brought me to this woman’s house. | 拉吉的追踪器带我来了这个女人的房子 |
[27:13] | Picked her up and took her to the Irvington. | 他接上她一起去了伊文顿 |
[27:16] | A no-tell hotel. | 一个小旅店 |
[27:18] | Okay, I’ll meet you there. | 好 我们那里见 |
[27:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:37] | You know, the only thing missing from this car is a vanity plate | 这车现在就缺一个写着”缺乏安全感的男人”的 |
[27:39] | that says “Insecure Man.” | 自选车牌了 |
[27:41] | Yeah, I tried. It wouldn’t fit. | 我试了 不合适 |
[27:45] | Well, Hoffman was a bust. What did I miss? | 霍夫曼的路不通 我错过了什么 |
[27:48] | Raji’s parked right over there. | 拉吉的车就停在那里 |
[27:49] | No sign of Tapper. | 没看到塔珀 |
[27:51] | Great. | 真好 |
[27:57] | You smell like sex. | 你闻起来像刚上过床 |
[28:01] | And salmon. | 还有三文鱼的味道 |
[28:03] | What? | 什么 |
[28:05] | How are you the best private detective in Portland? | 真不知道你怎么成为波特兰最好的私家侦探的 |
[28:07] | That’s — I mean… | 那简直 我是说… |
[28:09] | – Shut up. – Yeah? Why don’t you tell me about your date? | -闭嘴 -怎么了 给我讲讲你的约会吧 |
[28:12] | My date? | 约会 |
[28:13] | You sound like my dad. | 跟我爸一个口吻 |
[28:16] | Tell me about your dad. | 那聊聊你爸爸吧 |
[28:18] | I didn’t… Y-You sound like a dad. | 我没有 你是听起来像爸爸的口吻 |
[28:21] | You don’t sound like my dad. | 不是像我爸爸 |
[28:23] | Tell me about your dad, anyway. | 还是可以跟我聊聊你爸爸 |
[28:25] | I don’t talk about him, okay? | 我不聊他的 好吗 |
[28:29] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[28:34] | I have a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[28:37] | She lives in Chicago. | 她住在芝加哥 |
[28:40] | She’s a teacher. | 是个老师 |
[28:42] | We didn’t talk for a while, about 10 years… | 我们很久都没联系 大概十年 |
[28:46] | She had problems, mostly drugs. | 她有问题 主要是嗑药 |
[28:50] | But I never gave up on her. | 但我从来没放弃过她 |
[28:53] | I wanted to. | 我想放弃来着 |
[28:56] | I hated her for the hell she put me through, but… | 我恨她让我糟了那么多罪 但是… |
[29:00] | 10 years later, we’re finally in a good place. | 十年后 我们的关系终于好起来了 |
[29:04] | You, uh — You kind of remind me of her. | 你 你让我想起了她 |
[29:08] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[29:12] | You should call your dad. | 你应该联系你父亲 |
[29:14] | Just saying. | 只是说说 |
[29:16] | You might regret it at some point if you don’t. | 如果不联系 将来可能会后悔 |
[29:21] | Didn’t you say people don’t change? | 你不是说人死性难改吗 |
[29:25] | I say a lot of crap. | 我胡扯的东西多了 |
[29:28] | There we go. | 来了 |
[29:29] | Okay. Fingers crossed Tapper comes out. | 好的 求上帝让塔珀出来 |
[29:32] | We put the sidepiece in our vise, | 我们拍下那一幕 |
[29:34] | get her to flip, cash the check — | 让她抓把柄 兑换支票… |
[29:36] | …then off to Outback. | 然后就能去内陆了 |
[29:37] | – What? – Outback Steakhouse. | -什么 -内陆牛排馆 |
[29:40] | Amazing establishment. | 那家店棒极了 |
[29:44] | Alright. | 好的 |
[29:45] | Raj and Bree are on the move. | 拉吉布里行动了 |
[29:48] | – Okay, there he is. – Alright. | -好的 他在那里 -好的 |
[29:53] | Bloomin’ Onion, here we come. | 香脆洋葱圈 我们来了 |
[30:03] | Medic! | 医护 |
[30:05] | Medic! | 医护 |
[30:07] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[30:14] | It’s my former client, Danny Dongelberg. | 那是我的前客户丹尼·道格博格 |
[30:17] | Oh, my God! I can’t belive it. | 天哪 我简直不敢相信 |
[30:19] | Dongelberg. That’s his real name. | 道格博格 那是他真名 |
[30:20] | I mean, this guy — he hired me, he didn’t pay me, | 我是说这个人 他雇了我但没付钱 |
[30:23] | so I had to, uh — — | 所以我只能… |
[30:25] | I had to garnish his wages. | 只能自己想办法了 |
[30:26] | Shut up! It’s not funny, okay? Just stop! | 闭嘴 这不好玩好吗 别说了 |
[30:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:31] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[30:34] | This is, uh — This is private investigating, Dex. | 这是 这就是私人调查 黛克斯 |
[30:37] | You’re not doing your job right | 如果没几个人想让你死的话 |
[30:39] | unless a few folks want you dead. | 那说明你做的不够好 |
[30:56] | Hey, Grey? | 格雷 |
[31:00] | Man, I had a crazy night. | 天呐 今晚太疯狂了 |
[31:01] | I’m on my way out. | 我要出去一趟 |
[31:02] | A former client of Artie’s shot at us. | 一个阿蒂之前的客户开枪打我们 |
[31:04] | Cops have an APB out. | 警察发布了全境通缉 |
[31:06] | Cool. Is that cool? | 酷 这难道不酷吗 |
[31:07] | I don’t know. Uh, yeah, maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[31:09] | You know, you’re not doing your job right | 如果没有几个人想杀你的话 |
[31:10] | unless someone’s trying to kill you. | 那说明你做的不够好 |
[31:13] | That doesn’t sound like you. | 听着不像你的口气 |
[31:15] | – I gotta go. – Hey, why is Hoffman asking about you | -我得走了 -为什么霍夫曼问我你的事 |
[31:18] | and a dead guy named Jack Feeney? | 还有一个死了的人 叫杰克·费尼 |
[31:21] | Oh, i-it’s nothing. Really. | 没什么 真的 |
[31:23] | I did time with Feeney. | 我和费尼一起坐过牢 |
[31:24] | You know, once a crook, always a crook. | 你也知道 一旦进了牢 终生是囚犯 |
[31:26] | I mean, you know how it is trying to reinvent yourself, right? | 你也知道想要重新做人是什么感觉 对吧 |
[31:29] | – Okay. I’ll see ya. – Bye. | -好了 再见 -再见 |
[31:38] | Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[31:40] | Grey McConnell? | 格雷·麦卡农 |
[31:41] | Old friends popping up all over the place. | 最近总能遇到老朋友 |
[31:43] | A word, please? | 能说句话吗 |
[31:49] | Believe it or not, you were my next house call. | 不管你信不信 本来打算下一个就找你 |
[31:51] | Oh, yeah? Well, uh… | 是吗 那个 |
[31:54] | That’s 8K. | 这是八千 |
[31:55] | It’s all the cash I got. Please. The rest is tied into the bar. | 这是我手头的全部现金 剩下的全花在酒吧上了 |
[31:58] | It’s just a little gesture, for the big man. It’s for Kane. | 就是意思意思 给老大的 给凯恩 |
[32:00] | I do visit him from time to time. | 我的确时不时会去看看他 |
[32:03] | I want you to know I’m not Jackie. | 我想让你知道我和杰克不一样 |
[32:05] | – I’m not running. – Yeah, I heard about that. | -我是不会跑的 -我听说了 |
[32:08] | Sounds like | 听起来像 |
[32:10] | he finally crossed the wrong person. | 他终于惹到了不该惹的人 |
[32:14] | I can pay. | 我能付清 |
[32:16] | I just need time, but Kane’s in jail for life, | 我只是需要时间 但是凯恩这辈子都出不来了 |
[32:18] | and I’m not going anywhere, you know? My life is here. | 我哪都不去 我的生活就在这 |
[32:20] | I got people here who depend on me, | 这里有靠我活着的人 |
[32:21] | people I don’t want to put in any sort of danger. | 我不想让他们有任何危险 |
[32:23] | $500,000. | 五十万 |
[32:25] | – Not $250,000. – That’s insane. | -不是二十五万 -太扯了 |
[32:27] | That is what you owe because your pal is an idiot. | 你的兄弟是个傻逼 你就要欠我这么多 |
[32:32] | Just make sure that bar of yours stays profitable, Grey. | 一定要确保你那间酒吧一直可以盈利 格雷 |
[32:43] | We know you’re Tapper’s new love interest, | 我们知道你是塔珀的新情人 |
[32:45] | and I’m gonna be brutally honest, | 我要残忍地跟你坦白讲 |
[32:47] | this is not gonna end well for you, Bree. | 你是不会有什么好下场的 布里 |
[32:50] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[32:53] | Randall is the first man I’ve dated | 兰德尔是我谈过的第一个 |
[32:55] | who’s been up front about what he wanted. | 坦诚地讲出来自己想要什么的人 |
[32:57] | And so was I. | 而我也是 |
[33:00] | But now, it’s more than that. | 但是现在 不止如此 |
[33:02] | So, why would I help you take down my boyfriend | 所以 我为什么要帮你们搞垮我男朋友 |
[33:04] | to help that psycho he’s divorcing? | 去帮那个要跟他离婚的疯女人 |
[33:06] | Look, you might not want to work with us. | 你也许不想跟我们合作 |
[33:07] | You don’t know us. I get it, okay? | 你不认识我们 我懂 |
[33:09] | But before you say no, you should really | 但是在你拒绝之前 你真的应该 |
[33:10] | talk to someone who knows the real Randall. | 找一个真正了解兰德尔的人聊聊 |
[33:18] | How long before he took you to Rome? | 他过了多久才带你去罗马 |
[33:23] | The morning after our first date. | 我们第一次约会之后的早上 |
[33:26] | I had to wait two days. | 我等了两天 |
[33:29] | He told me he loved me on the plane ride back. | 他在返程的飞机上跟我说他爱我 |
[33:32] | I was f-frozen, shocked. | 我吓傻了 |
[33:36] | But it was the way he looked at me | 但是他看我的眼神 |
[33:38] | that finally turned me… | 终于改变了我的主意 |
[33:41] | made me think that this could be real. | 让我觉得这可能是真的 |
[33:45] | He said my dreams were his dreams. | 他说我的梦想就是他的梦想 |
[33:49] | When I got pregnant, he didn’t… | 我怀孕的时候 他没有 |
[33:54] | He wanted me to have an abortion. | 他想让我去打掉 |
[33:57] | I wouldn’t. | 我不肯 |
[33:58] | He insisted. | 他坚持 |
[34:00] | I wouldn’t. | 我不肯 |
[34:02] | He choked me, he slapped me, | 他掐我脖子 扇我耳光 |
[34:04] | I hit him back. That made him angrier. | 我还手了 他就更生气了 |
[34:08] | He tried to make my life a living hell | 他想把我的生活变成人间炼狱 |
[34:10] | in hopes that I would change my mind. | 以为这样我就会改变主意 |
[34:13] | I wouldn’t. | 我不肯 |
[34:19] | It is the only thing I don’t regret these days about… | 这是我这些日子以来唯一 |
[34:27] | everything. | 不后悔的事 |
[34:35] | I think I have something that might help. | 我觉得我有些东西能帮上忙 |
[34:46] | Disgusting. | 恶心 |
[34:47] | He’s definitely not gonna fight Candace for custody, | 他绝对不会再跟坎迪丝争监护权了 |
[34:49] | and he’s gonna have to pay, big time. | 他要付出代价 把牢底坐穿吧 |
[34:52] | I’ll handle it from here. | 剩下的交给我解决吧 |
[34:55] | You did some really good work, Dex. | 你做的真的很出色 黛克斯 |
[34:58] | Honestly. We make a good duo. | 实话 我们合作很愉快 |
[35:02] | Rip City Dicks? | 安息吧 城里的渣滓 |
[35:05] | You are a strange…strange man. | 你真是个奇怪的 奇怪的人 |
[35:08] | See you around? | 回见 |
[35:18] | Dongelberg. | 道格博格 |
[35:22] | You’re a friggin’ maniac! | 你个神经病 |
[35:24] | You’re working for a maniac! You bitch! | 你在替一个神经病工作 贱人 |
[35:28] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[35:29] | Calling the cops for several attempts at murder. | 报警 多次谋杀未遂 |
[35:31] | No. | 不 |
[35:32] | Stay down! | 趴好 |
[35:33] | I don’t know what he told you, | 我不知道他怎么跟你说的 |
[35:34] | but Artie Banks ruined my life. | 但是阿蒂·班克斯毁了我的生活 |
[35:36] | – Shut up. – No, I hired him to do a job. | -闭嘴 -我雇了他去完成一个任务 |
[35:38] | He got proof that my business partner was stealing from me | 他拿到了我的合伙人偷拿我钱的全部证据 |
[35:41] | and then sold him the very same evidence I hired him to get. | 然后把我雇他调查到的全部证据都卖给他了 |
[35:45] | That’s his game. | 这就是他的把戏 |
[35:58] | Pick up, you son of a bitch. | 接电话 你个狗娘养的 |
[35:59] | You’ve reached the A to the B. | 你打给了阿蒂·班克斯 |
[36:01] | Please leave a may-sage. | 请给我留言 |
[36:07] | This isn’t right! Gah — | 这样不行 |
[36:11] | You sold the tape to Tapper? | 你把录像卖给塔珀了 |
[36:13] | – Yep. – How much? | -对 -多少钱 |
[36:14] | More than I would have got from Candace. | 比坎迪丝给的多 |
[36:16] | Artie, she is gonna lose her kid. | 阿蒂 她会失去她的孩子的 |
[36:18] | That’s sad. I really mean it. | 那太惨了 我真这么觉得 |
[36:20] | But I’m not in the morality business. | 但是我不是做慈善的 |
[36:22] | I’m a private investigator for hire. | 我是一个拿钱干事的私人侦探 |
[36:24] | I go where the money goes. | 谁有钱我就跟谁干 |
[36:25] | Ugh, God, this is so messed up. | 天啊 这太混乱了 |
[36:27] | This is so — This is so messed up. | 这真是太…这真是太混乱了 |
[36:30] | I told you exactly what I was gonna do — exploit, manipulate. | 我和你说了我会怎么做 压榨 控制 |
[36:34] | People don’t change, remember? | 人是不会变的 记得吗 |
[36:36] | You took me for some doddering, over-the-hill chump. | 你带我去玩什么翻山越岭 |
[36:39] | I played to that. | 我陪你玩了 |
[36:40] | I told you what you wanted to hear. | 我和你说了你想听的话 |
[36:42] | I’m not your daddy. I’m not your mentor. | 我不是你爸爸 我不是你的导师 |
[36:45] | I’m a guy who can read people really well. | 我只是一个能看穿人心的人 |
[36:49] | I’m gonna report you. | 我要举报你 |
[36:51] | You illegally bugged a private citizen, | 你违法监听了一个公民 |
[36:52] | put a tracking device on a car. | 在车上放监控设备 |
[36:54] | I didn’t do those things. You did. | 这都不是我干的 是你 |
[36:56] | – I did you a favor. – You did us a favor? | -我帮了你们一个忙 -你帮了我们忙吗 |
[36:59] | You are incredibly talented, | 你很有天赋 |
[37:01] | but there’s one thing standing in the way | 但你要是想成为一个优秀的私家侦探 |
[37:02] | of you being an exceptional private investigator. | 有一个很大的阻碍 |
[37:07] | You care. | 你在乎 |
[37:10] | One day, we’re gonna run into each other down the road | 总有一天 我们会在路上 在酒吧 |
[37:11] | on a gig, and you will thank me. | 相遇 你会谢谢我的 |
[37:14] | Bon voyage, kid. | 再见 孩子 |
[37:15] | How are you gonna look Candace in the eye | 你要怎么看着坎迪丝的眼睛 |
[37:17] | and tell her what you did? | 告诉她你都做了什么 |
[37:18] | I’m not. | 我不会的 |
[37:25] | I, uh… | 我… |
[37:27] | I never met Chaka Khan. | 我从来没见过夏卡·康 |
[37:29] | And I don’t have a daughter. | 我也没有女儿 |
[37:42] | That’s not gonna make you feel any better. | 这样也不会让你更好受点 |
[37:52] | Feeney. It’s Grey. | 费尼 我是格雷 |
[37:53] | Yeah, I’m just checking in, man. | 我只是打电话来确认一下 |
[37:55] | I…I want to see if you left town | 我想知道你离开镇子没有 |
[37:57] | and if our friend reached out to you again, okay? | 你的朋友是不是又去找你了 好吗 |
[37:59] | Hit me back. | 给我回电 |
[38:00] | Okay, so I lied to an off-duty cop. | 好吧 我骗了一个下班的警察 |
[38:02] | You see my problem? | 你知道我的重点吗 |
[38:03] | I’ve got a dead body, | 有一个人死了 |
[38:05] | you’ve got a history with the victim, | 你和死者有交集 |
[38:06] | you were in contact with him, and you lied about it. | 你联系了他 你还隐瞒了这件事 |
[38:09] | – Am I a suspect? – You’re the only suspect. | -我是嫌犯吗 -你是唯一的嫌犯 |
[38:11] | Well, why don’t you just ask me if I killed Feeney? | 那你为什么不直接问我是不是杀了费尼 |
[38:12] | – Go ahead and ask. – You don’t have an alibi. | -直接问吧 -你没有不在场证明 |
[38:14] | – I was at the bar. Alone. – That’s not an alibi. | -我一个人在酒吧 -这不算不在场证明 |
[38:16] | Well, I was there. | 我的确在那里 |
[38:18] | You’re hiding something. | 你有所隐瞒 |
[38:21] | It’s not a crime. | 这不是犯罪 |
[38:24] | I don’t want to stick you with a murder if you didn’t do it, | 如果这凶案不是你干的 我不想耗在你身上 |
[38:26] | but I will find something on you | 但如果你不配合 |
[38:28] | if you don’t cooperate. | 我会抓到你的把柄 |
[38:31] | It’s blood from a stone, man. | 那是白费力气 伙计 |
[38:33] | I don’t know what Dex knows about your past, | 我不知道黛克斯知不知道你的过去 |
[38:36] | but I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t be too happy | 但我相信她要是知道自己 |
[38:39] | to know she’s playing house with a potential murderer. | 在和一个潜在谋杀案一起过家家 肯定不高兴 |
[38:41] | Man, I was wondering if this was all about Dex. | 伙计 我开始奇怪这是不是都是因为黛克斯了 |
[38:43] | You got it twisted if you think that’s how I go about my job. | 你要是觉得我会利用职权做这种事 那就太扭曲了 |
[38:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:08] | You didn’t murder Feeney. | 你没有杀费尼 |
[39:10] | My guys got CCTV feeds from nearby. | 我的人弄到了附近的监控录像 |
[39:13] | We got you going into the bar late that night, | 拍到你那天晚上去了酒吧 |
[39:16] | getting out early in the morning. | 第二天离开了酒吧 |
[39:17] | I got to tell you something — | 我要告诉你 |
[39:18] | uh, I also didn’t kill Biggie or Tupac. | 我也没有杀死比吉或图帕克 |
[39:21] | The list goes on. | 还有很多人 |
[39:22] | It’s endless, really, of all the people I didn’t kill. | 我没杀死的人多了去了 |
[39:23] | I think you do know who killed him. | 我觉得你知道是谁杀了他 |
[39:25] | I think I’m gonna go. I think that’s my right. | 我觉得我要走了 我觉得那是你我的权利 |
[39:27] | So, this was fun. | 和你聊天很开心 |
[39:29] | I think you and Feeney got wrapped up | 我觉得你和费尼 |
[39:30] | in something with your prison crew. | 跟你们监狱里认识的人有了麻烦 |
[39:32] | Feeney went left, took a couple bullets, | 费尼一招走错 吃了枪子 |
[39:34] | now you’re left holding the bag. | 现在只剩你了 |
[39:37] | I put Wallace Kane away, you know? | 是我把华莱士·凯恩抓起来的 |
[39:40] | I know him. Well. | 我很了解他 |
[39:42] | Killed one of my C.I.’s a few years back. | 好几年前杀死了我的线人 |
[39:45] | One of probably 50 bodies that he dropped. | 他可能还杀了50多个人 |
[39:48] | If I was under his thumb, I’d be afraid, | 恐怕要是我被他盯上了 不管他是不是在监狱里 |
[39:50] | whether he was in jail or not. | 我都会很害怕 |
[39:52] | I’d want help. Protection. | 我会想去寻求帮助和保护 |
[39:55] | And you’d be willing to do me a solid, huh? | 你就愿意帮我 是吧 |
[39:57] | If you help me find Feeney’s killer. | 只要你愿意帮我找到杀害费尼的凶手 |
[40:00] | Before he kills you. | 趁他还没有杀死你 |
[40:03] | This offer’s for right here, right now. | 这个提议只在此时此刻此地有效 |
[40:05] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[40:07] | I come after you. | 我就要来找你了 |
[40:10] | Just do me a favor — leave Dex out of this, | 帮我个忙 不要把黛克斯牵扯进来 |
[40:14] | whatever it is you think you’re doing. | 不管你认为你在做什么 |
[41:03] | Today, I got beat. | 今天 我被打败了 |
[41:05] | I lost. We lost. | 我输了 我们输了 |
[41:08] | Artie sold me out, and it | 阿蒂出卖了我 这 |
[41:12] | it pisses me off, and it pisses me off | 这让我很生气 更让我生气的是 |
[41:14] | that my mistake could cost you your child. | 我的错误让你失去了你的孩子 |
[41:18] | But they’re not gonna get away with this, okay? | 但是他们别想就这么算了 |
[41:20] | No, they think we’re just gonna lie down | 不 他们以为我们会就这么算了 |
[41:21] | and we’re gonna take it. | 我们会咽下这口气 |
[41:24] | Yeah, you know, they have the power | 是啊 他们有权 |
[41:25] | and they have the influence and… | 有影响力… |
[41:28] | But you know what? They’re arrogant sons of bitches, | 但是你知道吗 他们都是一群自大的混蛋 |
[41:30] | and they don’t know that women like us have been fighting | 他们不知道我们这样的女人这辈子 |
[41:32] | our entire lives for everything. | 都在为一切而抗争 |
[41:37] | Randall’s gonna pay, | 兰德尔会付出代价 |
[41:39] | and Artie’s gonna pay for what he did. And I… | 阿蒂也会为他做的事付出代价 我… |
[41:43] | I won’t lose again. | 我不会再输了 |