时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Look, I need to get my 1,500 hours of apprenticeship | 我需要攒够1500个实习工时 |
[00:04] | so I can be certified here in Oregon. | 才能在俄勒冈州拿到执业证明 |
[00:05] | I’ll grab my pants, and let’s go. | 等我穿个裤子咱们就走 |
[00:07] | Friend of mine was killed some years back. | 我的一个朋友几年前被杀了 |
[00:09] | His widow. I help her when I can. | 他的遗孀 可以的时候我就帮帮她 |
[00:11] | I put Wallace Kane away, you know. | 是我把华莱士·凯恩抓起来的 |
[00:13] | I know him. Well. | 我很了解他 |
[00:14] | Killed one of my C.I.s a few years back. | 好几年前杀死了我的线人 |
[00:17] | If I was under his thumb, I’d be afraid. | 恐怕要是我被他盯上了 我都会很害怕 |
[00:20] | I can pay. I just need time. | 我能付清 我只是需要时间 |
[00:22] | But Kane’s in jail for life, | 但是凯恩这辈子都出不来了 |
[00:24] | and I’m not going anywhere, you know? | 我哪都不去 |
[00:25] | – My life is here. – $500,000. | -我的生活就在这 -五十万 |
[00:26] | – That’s insane. – That is what you owe. | -太扯了 -你就欠我这么多 |
[00:28] | Candace is in the middle | 坎迪丝正在跟房地产大亨 |
[00:29] | of a nasty divorce battle with Randall Tapper. | 兰德尔·塔珀打一场难缠的离婚大战 |
[00:31] | My final custody hearing is next week, | 下周是我最后一次监护权听证会 |
[00:33] | and the deck is completely stacked against me. | 我一点优势都没有 |
[00:35] | We can help. | 我们能帮你 |
[00:36] | If you were to dig up dirt on Randall, | 如果想挖出兰德尔的黑料 |
[00:37] | where would you start? | 你会从哪开始 |
[00:40] | I’ll handle it from here. | 剩下的交给我解决吧 |
[00:41] | – You sold the tape to Tapper? – Yep. | -你把录像卖给塔珀了 -对 |
[00:43] | She is gonna lose her kid. | 她会失去她的孩子的 |
[00:44] | Artie sold me out, and…Randall’s gonna pay, | 阿蒂出卖了我 兰德尔会付出代价 |
[00:47] | and Artie’s gonna pay for what he did. | 阿蒂也会为他做的事付出代价 |
[00:48] | And I… | 我… |
[00:51] | …I won’t lose again. | 我不会再输了 |
[01:00] | Unh-unh! No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[01:01] | Not my all-time favorite booty call! | 别砸我的宠妃啊 |
[01:03] | Oh, but it is damn satisfying. | 但这非常令人舒爽 |
[01:05] | I am unfazeable, Doll. | 我不会腐烂的 亲爱的 |
[01:06] | That’s not a word. | 这根本不是个词 |
[01:11] | I can’t believe you’re working for Tapper. | 我不敢相信你为塔珀卖命 |
[01:13] | First rule of king crabbing — | 抓帝王蟹的第一条规矩 |
[01:14] | don’t stop when the fishing’s hot. | 别在势头正旺的时候停 |
[01:15] | I’m the fisherman, and Tapper’s an ocean floor of crabs. | 我是渔夫 塔珀是充满螃蟹的海洋 |
[01:19] | You know, I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[01:20] | Have you always been a soulless leech, | 你一直是个没有灵魂的吸血鬼 |
[01:22] | or did you just grow into it? | 还是你刚变的 |
[01:23] | You are mad. I get it. I’d be mad, too. | 你生气了 我理解 换我也会生气 |
[01:25] | – Don’t hate the player. – Tapper’s gonna pay. | -别讨厌做事的人啊 -塔珀要付出代价 |
[01:28] | Not as long as he continues to employ me as your shadow, babe. | 只要他继续雇我跟踪你 他就不用 宝贝 |
[01:31] | So, I guess it’s war. | 那我猜只能开战了 |
[01:33] | No! Ah, damn it! | 不 见鬼 |
[01:39] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[01:40] | we have a serious situation on our hands. | 我们正面对一个棘手的情况 |
[01:43] | A few hours ago, there was a two-vehicle collision on I-84, | 几小时前 I84高速发生两车相撞 |
[01:48] | just outside of Baker City. | 就在贝克城外 |
[01:50] | A lone SUV driver collided head-on | 一辆SUV司机迎面撞上了 |
[01:54] | with an Oregon Department of Corrections transport vehicle. | 俄勒冈州监狱的运送车 |
[01:57] | When the State Police arrived, | 当州警到达时 |
[01:59] | they found two correctional officers dead from the crash… | 他们发现两名狱警死于撞车 |
[02:02] | Please! Please! Please! | 求你了 求你了 |
[02:03] | – …and one… – Please! Please! | -还有一名 -求你了 求你了 |
[02:06] | …dead from two gunshots to the head. | 头部中两枪身亡 |
[02:08] | The Corrections vehicle was transporting an inmate | 监狱的车当时正在转移囚犯 |
[02:12] | from Sheridan to USP Thompson. | 从谢里登到汤普森监狱 |
[02:14] | That inmate is Wallace Kane. | 这名囚犯是华莱士·凯恩 |
[02:21] | I need a whiskey… | 我需要威士忌 |
[02:23] | and a good chiropractor. | 和一位好脊椎按摩师 |
[02:25] | I’d say it’s time we move, brother. | 那我们该走了 兄弟 |
[02:26] | When the authorities arrived, | 当有关部门人士到达时 |
[02:28] | the driver of the SUV was nowhere to be found, | SUV的司机已经不见 |
[02:30] | and Kane was missing from the bus. | 而凯恩也消失了 |
[02:33] | As you all know, Detective Hoffman sent Kane up | 你们都知道 霍夫曼警探在凯恩 |
[02:36] | after he killed one of our informants. | 杀了一名线人后把他送进了监狱 |
[02:38] | He is considered to be armed and very dangerous | 我们认为他携带武器 且非常危险 |
[02:41] | and was last seen in Washington state. | 最后出现在华盛顿州 |
[02:44] | So this is a fugitive case moving forward, | 所以这案子将是第一优先级的逃犯追捕案 |
[02:47] | and that is why the United States Marshals are here. | 也是美国法警前来的原因 |
[02:49] | We are to assist them in their manhunt. | 我们会协助他们的追捕工作 |
[02:52] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[02:53] | If you see something, if you hear something, | 如果你们看到什么 听到什么 |
[02:56] | you tell these folks. | 告诉他们 |
[02:58] | Understood? | 懂吗 |
[02:59] | Yes. Yes, ma’am. Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[03:12] | Here. | 给你 |
[03:14] | Oh! Uh, no, I don’t think that I should be — | 不 我不确定我该不该 |
[03:16] | Mila can’t sleep unless she’s in my arms, | 米拉只有抱着时才能睡着 |
[03:18] | so I haven’t had a free hand in a week. | 所以我一整周手臂没闲着了 |
[03:21] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:22] | I’ll just… | 我就… |
[03:23] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[03:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[03:26] | What’s okay? | 什么没事 |
[03:28] | If you’re here to tell me that you’re giving up. | 如果你来告诉我你想放弃 |
[03:30] | I’ve heard it from just about everybody | 我已经从所有想帮我的人嘴里 |
[03:32] | that has offered to help. | 听过这句话了 |
[03:34] | I’m not giving up. | 我没放弃 |
[03:35] | I appreciate your passion, | 我很欣赏你的热情 |
[03:37] | but Randall has the entire town in his pocket. | 但整个镇子都在兰德尔手里 |
[03:40] | Yeah, I just — I-I need a lead | 对 我只需要一个线索 |
[03:41] | to point me in the right direction. | 让我去正确的方向查 |
[03:43] | I-Is Randall involved in any kind of illegal activity? | 兰德尔参与过什么非法活动吗 |
[03:50] | Uh, I don’t — I don’t know. | 我不 我不知道 |
[03:52] | I-It’s the only way you’ll keep custody of Mila. | 这是你能留住米拉的唯一方法 |
[03:59] | He built a children’s hospital a couple years ago | 几年前他在其他的保护区内 |
[04:01] | on a different reservation — | 建过一个儿童医院 |
[04:03] | St. Aaron’s. | 圣·艾伦 |
[04:04] | I overheard him talking about it, | 我偶然听他谈起过 |
[04:06] | and it sounded a little shady. | 但听上去有些不正大光明 |
[04:07] | Okay. So, there’s got to be records of that somewhere. | 好 那肯定有相关的记录 |
[04:10] | Well, if you’re gonna find records, | 如果你要找到记录 |
[04:11] | they’d be in the West Linn office, | 他们应该在西林办公室 |
[04:12] | but that place is a fortress. | 但那地方坚如堡垒 |
[04:31] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[04:34] | It’s normal to be a little scared. | 有点害怕很正常 |
[04:35] | No, man, I’m scared a lot. | 不 哥们 我怕的要死 |
[04:36] | Darius, shake that off, man. | 达利尔斯 放松 哥们 |
[04:39] | Okay? You got to shake that off. | 好吗 你得放轻松 |
[04:41] | Kane can smell it if something is up with you, man. | 如果你不对劲 凯恩会知道 哥们 |
[04:45] | I think he knows. | 我觉得他知道了 |
[04:46] | That I’m working with you guys. | 我在跟你们合作 |
[04:48] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[04:49] | ‘Cause I know him. | 因为我了解他 |
[04:51] | I can feel it. | 看的出来 |
[04:54] | No. | 不 |
[04:57] | No, nothing has come across the wire like that. | 不 以前从来没有听到过这种事 |
[04:59] | We would have heard something if Kane was suspicious. | 若凯恩有所怀疑的话我们应该听到风声了 |
[05:03] | – Yeah? – Yeah. I promise you. | -是吗 -是的 我保证 |
[05:06] | Now, look, you came for my help. | 听着 现在是你来求我帮忙 |
[05:08] | I gave it to you. | 我帮你了 |
[05:09] | Alright? I sold this to my bosses. | 明白吗 我告诉我老板了 |
[05:11] | I got 10 cops and 2,000 man-hours | 我已经给这个任务分配了 |
[05:13] | devoted to this thing already. | 十个警察和两千个工时 |
[05:14] | We got you covered. | 我们罩着你呢 |
[05:17] | If anything even looks like it’s gonna go sideways, | 事情出现要失控的迹象 |
[05:19] | we’re moving in. | 我们就会介入 |
[05:24] | Alright? | 好吗 |
[05:25] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[05:29] | Look, maybe we do this tomorrow, man, you know? | 听着 我们明天再干 好吗 |
[05:31] | When my — When my nerves settle a bit. | 等我 等我冷静下来 |
[05:33] | Darius, we got to go. | 达利尔斯 我们得出发了 |
[05:34] | Come on. Let’s go. We got to go now. | 快点行动 我们现在就得走了 |
[05:37] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:38] | Come on. I got you. | 来吧 有我在呢 |
[05:57] | You hungry? I can make you a little something. | 你饿了吗 我能给你做点吃的 |
[05:59] | I just put on some coffee. | 我刚把咖啡煮上 |
[06:03] | Maybe we should…sit. | 也许我们应该坐下来聊聊 |
[06:06] | Alright? | 好吗 |
[06:10] | Kane is out. | 凯恩越狱了 |
[06:12] | He escaped from a prison transport last night. | 昨天晚上换监的时候逃脱的 |
[06:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:22] | Denise, say something, please. | 丹妮斯 拜托你说点什么 |
[06:30] | If I tell you that I’m pissed | 如果我说我很生气 |
[06:32] | or that I’m scared or that I’m angry, | 我很害怕或是愤怒 |
[06:35] | you get to deliver some speech | 你就能好好地告诉我 |
[06:37] | about how you’re not gonna go to sleep every night | 你们将如何废寝忘食地努力工作 |
[06:40] | until you have my husband’s killer behind bars again. | 直到你们把杀我丈夫的凶手再抓回监狱 |
[06:43] | You need me to be scared, Miles, | 你希望我恐惧 迈尔斯 |
[06:44] | because you need to be the hero. | 因为你要做英雄 |
[06:46] | – This is — – No, no, no. Stop! | -这是 -不不不 别说了 |
[06:48] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[06:51] | Look, you were right. I need to move on. | 你说的对 我需要往前看 |
[06:53] | And that’s — that’s what I’m doing. | 这也是 这也是我现在在做的 |
[06:56] | I hope you guys get Kane, | 我希望你们能抓到凯恩 |
[06:57] | but Darius is dead, | 但是达利尔斯已经死了 |
[06:59] | and there’s nothing that can change that. | 这是无法改变的事实 |
[07:05] | Just let it go, Miles. | 放下吧 迈尔斯 |
[07:15] | Trashing Artie’s car? | 你把阿蒂的车砸了 |
[07:17] | Eh, he had it coming. | 他活该 |
[07:21] | I know what it feels like to be abandoned. | 我知道被抛弃的感觉 |
[07:24] | I don’t want Candace or her baby | 我不希望坎迪斯和她的孩子 |
[07:26] | to ever have to go through that. | 经历这一切 |
[07:27] | – Well, you got a plan? – Yeah, I got a plan. | -你有计划吗 -我有计划 |
[07:29] | ‘Cause this Tapper guy’s gonna come after you with all his ammo. | 因为这个塔珀会带着武器来追杀你 |
[07:31] | I got a plan. It’s airtight. | 我有计划 滴水不漏 |
[07:34] | Who’s got two thumbs and is ready to spy? | 让我看看都有谁准备好了去刺探消息 |
[07:37] | I think you and I have different definitions of “airtight.” | 我觉得咱俩对”滴水不漏”的理解不一致 |
[07:39] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么 |
[07:40] | Feel good, look good. | 感觉不错 看起来也不错 |
[07:44] | Okay, well, I appreciate, uh, the effort, | 好吧 我很欣赏 你的努力 |
[07:48] | but, um… | 但是 |
[07:49] | you’re gonna have to change into this, okay? | 你得换上这一身 好吗 |
[07:54] | You want me to go undercover as a janitor? | 你想让我当清洁工做卧底 |
[07:56] | Don’t you think that’s racially sensitive? | 你不觉得这触碰文化敏感吗 |
[07:58] | – “Insensitive.” – Whatever. It’s not a good look. | -是文化麻木 -无所谓 这身不好看 |
[08:00] | But it’s the right look. | 但这身才对 |
[08:02] | I mean, you’re gonna have to blend in | 我是说 你得融入进去 |
[08:03] | so you can break into Tapper’s office | 才能有机会进塔珀的办公室 |
[08:05] | and steal the St. Aaron’s files. Remember? | 然后把圣·艾伦的文件偷到手 记得吗 |
[08:08] | My mother worked her entire life | 我的母亲奋斗了一辈子 |
[08:09] | so I didn’t have to be a janitor. | 我才没有沦落到当清洁工 |
[08:10] | You’re not actually gonna be a janitor. | 你又不是真的去当清洁工 |
[08:13] | I thought you said this Tapper dude | 我以为你说的这个塔珀 |
[08:14] | was a rich business type. | 是个成功商人之流 |
[08:16] | I look the part, Dex. | 我就指望着这个呢 黛克斯 |
[08:18] | – Mm-hmm. – Why don’t we play against type? | -行吧 -那我们玩相反角色 |
[08:19] | Let me roll in there “Shark Tank” style, | 我假扮成需要投资的人 |
[08:22] | pretend I want to build something. | 装成我要去建造某个东西 |
[08:24] | Okay. Go. Like what? | 好的 继续 比如造什么 |
[08:32] | Buildings? | 大楼 |
[08:34] | Airtight. | 滴水不漏 |
[08:36] | Okay, look, I think you know | 听着 我知道你自己也觉得 |
[08:37] | that this is just not gonna work, | 这个法子行不通 |
[08:39] | so how about you pretend you’re a janitor | 所以你为什么不装作你是一个 |
[08:42] | who is gonna own the whole damn building one day? | 将来要拥有整栋破楼的清洁工呢 |
[08:48] | I can do that. | 这个我能做到 |
[08:57] | Amigo, someone did a serious number in the men’s head. | 朋友 有人把那个人的头打成重伤 |
[09:00] | Massive cleanup. Comprende? | 要好好清洗 明白吗 |
[09:05] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[09:08] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[09:34] | Come on. Come on, baby. Come on. | 快点 拜托宝贝 快点 |
[09:46] | I’m so good. | 我太棒了 |
[09:55] | Hang on a minute. | 稍微等一下 |
[09:58] | Hey, buddy, I said — | 伙计 我说 |
[10:00] | Hey! Stop right there! | 给我站住 |
[10:10] | I said “Stop”! Hey! | 我说了”站住” |
[10:14] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[10:22] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[10:25] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[10:26] | Seriously. What are you doing? | 说真的 你在干什么 |
[10:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:34] | Yeah! | 真棒 |
[10:41] | You can get arrested for Dex’s suicide mission | 你可以选择因为黛克斯的自杀性行为被捕 |
[10:43] | or you can hand over that file and be on your jolly way. | 或者你把那份文件交给我然后跑路 |
[10:47] | Clock’s ticking, brother. | 动作快点 兄弟 |
[10:54] | Vamanos. | 走吧 |
[10:58] | Tell Dex she’s gonna pay for my Mustang. | 告诉黛克斯她要赔我的福特野马 |
[11:05] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[11:06] | I got the goods, then Artie halted my escape. | 我拿到东西了 但是阿蒂堵住了我 |
[11:08] | I had to hand over the documents. | 我不得不把文件给他 |
[11:12] | Now ask me what’s in my pants. | 猜猜我裤子里有啥 |
[11:14] | I took the duplicate files and the originals, | 我同时拿了复印件和原件 |
[11:17] | knowing if I got caught with originals, | 如果被他们抓到我拿了原件 |
[11:18] | they would never suspect I also took the duplicates. | 他们就绝对不会怀疑我还拿了复印件 |
[11:21] | Jason…Bourne. | 《谍影重重》 |
[11:25] | Well, these numbers must mean something. | 这些数字肯定都是有意义的 |
[11:27] | Aren’t you an entrepreneur? | 你不是个企业家吗 |
[11:28] | A taco costs 78 cents to make. I charge $4. | 一个卷饼78美分 我卖四美金 |
[11:31] | That’s the level of accounting I can handle. | 我只能算懂这个层次的账目 |
[11:37] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[11:37] | Interesting move, sending Rico Suave in. | 这招不错 派个优质猛男过来 |
[11:40] | You’re not funny. | 一点不好笑 |
[11:41] | The crowd at Gentry’s Books’ open-mic Sundays | 绅士笑话场周日公开夜的观众 |
[11:43] | would beg to differ. | 绝对不会同意 |
[11:43] | Listen, Dex, you got me, okay? | 黛克斯 我败了 好吗 |
[11:45] | I can admit when someone makes a nice move. | 如果有人下了步好棋 我的确可以承认 |
[11:48] | I know that your guy swiped duplicates of the documents. | 我知道你的人顺走了复印件 |
[11:51] | I slipped. I played down to the competition. | 我大意了 我看低了这次较量 |
[11:53] | How much longer is this gonna go on? | 这还要持续多久 |
[11:55] | Let me spare you the trouble. | 我给你省点麻烦吧 |
[11:56] | You got nothing. | 你什么都没拿到 |
[11:57] | But you’re a nuisance, and you get more flies with honey, | 但是你是个讨厌鬼 有了底牌好开价 |
[12:00] | so Tapper wants a sit-down. | 所以 塔珀想要谈一谈 |
[12:03] | How do you feel about napping with the enemy? | 你觉得和敌人同塌而眠是什么感觉 |
[12:09] | You’re a little too deeply involved in a personal matter | 别人的私事你管得太多了 |
[12:12] | that has nothing to do with you. | 跟你一点关系都没有 |
[12:13] | I don’t know what lies Candace is telling you. | 我不知道坎迪丝都跟你撒了什么谎 |
[12:16] | Lies? | 谎言 |
[12:16] | Didn’t I see a video of you | 我好像看了了一个你的视频 |
[12:18] | attacking a woman in an elevator? | 在电梯里殴打一位女士 |
[12:23] | You don’t know what it’s like to build something | 你不知道建立起我所建立的帝国 |
[12:24] | like I’ve built… | 是什么感觉 |
[12:26] | …and have someone you brought along for the ride | 却有一个你只是带去兜兜风的人 |
[12:28] | try and take it from you. | 想把它从你手中夺走 |
[12:29] | I want to laugh. | 我想笑 |
[12:31] | Can I laugh? | 我能笑吗 |
[12:34] | Because… | 因为 |
[12:37] | You can’t pay me off. | 你不能用钱打发我 |
[12:38] | It’s for Candace. | 是给坎迪丝的 |
[12:39] | It’s a fair offer, but it’s final. | 价格很合理 但是是最后一次 |
[12:41] | – And Mila? – She’s my daughter. | -米拉呢 -她是我女儿 |
[12:43] | Candace can’t give her what I can give her. | 坎迪丝可给不了我能提供给她的 |
[12:45] | You didn’t even want her to keep the baby. | 你当初甚至都不想让她留着孩子 |
[12:46] | – Take it or leave — – Leave it. | -收下 要不就滚 -滚蛋 |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:50] | I’m leaving. | 我要滚蛋了 |
[12:55] | Ms. Parios, you can’t know what it is to be me. | 帕里奥斯小姐 你不知道成为我是什么感觉 |
[12:59] | Candace — with her past, | 坎迪丝 有那样的过去 |
[13:01] | she can’t be the mother of my child. | 她不能当我孩子的母亲 |
[13:02] | That’s not how my world works. | 在我的世界是行不通的 |
[13:03] | No, I think I get it. | 不 我应该能懂 |
[13:05] | It’s not enough for you to win. | 对你来说赢远远不够 |
[13:08] | When someone crosses you, you have to destroy them. | 如果有人惹怒了你 你就要毁掉他们 |
[13:10] | Sounds like you know what you’re up against. | 看起来你知道你在和什么做对了 |
[13:12] | Sure do. | 当然知道 |
[13:20] | The answers are in here somewhere. | 答案肯定就藏在这里面 |
[13:22] | Tapper wouldn’t offer a settlement | 如果我们拿到的不是犯罪证据的话 |
[13:23] | unless we were holding something incriminating. | 塔珀是不会提出和解的 |
[13:25] | Look, the reason you can’t understand this deal | 你看不懂这堆东西的原因 |
[13:26] | is ’cause it’s not meant to be understood. | 因为这就不是为了让人看懂的 |
[13:28] | These costs are way off. | 这些花销太离谱了 |
[13:30] | It says “concrete for the hospital,” right? | 这是建造医院用的水泥 对吧 |
[13:33] | It says it costs $7.4 million. | 上面说花了七百四十万 |
[13:36] | That’s way too high. | 太高了 |
[13:37] | That is way too low. | 这太低了 |
[13:38] | Low. Low. That’s what I meant. | 低 低 我就是这个意思 |
[13:39] | So, look, you find the person who conjured up this trash, | 把拼凑这堆垃圾的人找出人 |
[13:42] | and you’re gonna get all your answers. | 你就能拿到你想要的答案了 |
[13:45] | Looks like we’re on the right track. | 看来我们方向没错 |
[13:49] | I’d offer you a beer, but you wouldn’t drink it. | 我可以请你一瓶啤酒 但是你不喝 |
[13:51] | Tapper’s threatening to pull out of the school project. | 塔珀威胁着要退出学校的计划 |
[13:54] | And that’s my fault? | 这是我的错吗 |
[13:56] | Tapper’s a brand. | 塔珀就是品牌 |
[13:57] | A school like that goes up on the reservation | 一所学校附上了他的名字 |
[13:59] | with his name attached, | 预定一定会增多 |
[14:01] | politicians get involved, media — | 政治家们的介入 媒体 |
[14:04] | amplifies our voice. | 将我们的声音放大 |
[14:06] | So it’s about image. | 所以是为了形象 |
[14:08] | It’s about justice. | 是为了正义 |
[14:10] | It’s funny. We’re both after the same thing. | 有趣 我们都在调查同一件事 |
[14:13] | Yet… one of us has to lose. | 对 我们当中有一个人必输 |
[14:19] | You still owe the casino $11,000. | 你还欠赌场一万一 |
[14:21] | You cleared that debt. | 你把账销了 |
[14:23] | Did I? | 有吗 |
[14:25] | Unpaid markers are Class D felonies | 欠债不还是D级重罪 |
[14:28] | with jail time of about four years | 大概要在州立监狱 |
[14:30] | in state penitentiary. | 坐四年牢 |
[14:34] | The world is gray, Dex. | 世界是黑暗的 黛克斯 |
[14:37] | Are we done here? | 说完了吗 |
[14:39] | You have 10 days. | 你有十天时间 |
[14:40] | Or back off Tapper. | 要不然就别惹塔珀了 |
[14:50] | Ansel. | 安塞尔 |
[14:53] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见了 |
[14:56] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[14:57] | You’re Benny’s mom. | 你是本尼的妈妈 |
[15:09] | I was in on this long before you guys got here. | 你们来之前我跟进这个案子很久了 |
[15:12] | And we have people following it up. | 我们有人去跟进 |
[15:13] | – Who? – People. | -谁 -人 |
[15:15] | Your people lost him once. Let find him. | 你的人已经把他弄丢一次了 让我去找他 |
[15:17] | Hey. Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[15:18] | Lieutenant, Feeney was in prison with Grey McConnell. | 费尼和格雷·麦卡农一起坐的牢 |
[15:21] | Guess who else was on his tier. | 猜猜一起的还有谁 |
[15:22] | Wallace Kane. | 华莱士·凯恩 |
[15:24] | Feeney ends up dead. A week later, Kane breaks out. | 费尼死了 一周之后 凯恩越狱 |
[15:27] | Somehow, these very fine federal officers | 不知怎么回事 这些优秀的联邦警员 |
[15:29] | don’t see the connection. | 看不出之间的联系 |
[15:30] | We’ve taken your specious evidence under consideration. | 我们已经把你模棱两可的证据考虑进去了 |
[15:32] | You know what, man? You could be just a tad less condescending. | 你知道吗 你不用这么有优越感 |
[15:34] | Yeah. I could be way more, too. | 是吗 我也可以做的更过分 |
[15:36] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 好了 很抱歉 |
[15:38] | You see that office over there? | 你看见那里的办公室了吗 |
[15:41] | It’s big. | 大吧 |
[15:42] | That’s because I’m in charge. | 因为这里我说了算 |
[15:43] | And you, sir, are our guest in need of our assistance, | 而你 警官 是需要我们帮助的客人 |
[15:45] | so please act like it. | 所以表现得像点样子 |
[15:52] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[15:53] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:54] | Darius was my friend. | 达利尔斯是我的朋友 |
[15:55] | He was an informant. He knew the risk. | 他是个线人 他很清楚有多危险 |
[15:58] | And now he’s dead. | 他现在死了 |
[16:01] | I’m giving the Feeney murder to Kent. | 我准备把费尼的案子给肯特 |
[16:05] | Kent sucks! | 肯特就s 一废柴 |
[16:06] | No disrespect. | 无意冒犯 |
[16:07] | Oh, I think he would find that pretty disrespectful. | 我想他会觉得很无礼 |
[16:09] | That’s not what’s best for the case. | 这么做不是处理这个案子的最佳方案 |
[16:10] | But it’s what’s best for you. | 但对你来说是最好的 |
[16:20] | Hey! That’s my car! | 干什么 那是我的车 |
[16:21] | What’s up?! | 你好啊 |
[16:24] | Loading zones really are one of the great life hacks. | 在装载区停车真是一个绝妙的生活窍门 |
[16:28] | That five-minute time limit is rarely enforced, | 很少真的会强制执行限时停车五分钟 |
[16:30] | except, of course, when someone — in this case, me — | 除了 当然 有些人 这次是我 |
[16:32] | decides to be a concerned citizen | 决定当个关心社会的好公民 |
[16:34] | and help the authorities enforce the laws | 帮助相关部门执法 |
[16:35] | that keep Stumptown safe. | 来维护树墩镇的治安 |
[16:37] | You talk so much. | 你废话可真多 |
[16:39] | Bend — that’s where I had them tow your car. | 本德 我让他们把你的车拖到去的地方 |
[16:42] | And if you go to the top of the block and hang a Louie, | 如果你打算飞檐走壁过去 |
[16:44] | you should get there in… | 你会在两天零七小时内 |
[16:47] | …two days and seven hours. | 去到那里 |
[16:49] | Except I don’t think you’re gonna be able to leave right away. | 但我不觉得你现在能抽身前往 |
[16:51] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[16:52] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:55] | Hey, I took care of those unpaid parking tickets, okay? | 我付清了那些未付款的停车票了 好吗 |
[16:57] | You can look into it. | 你们可以去查一下 |
[16:58] | Ma’am, you’re under arrest for vandalism. | 女士 你因故意破坏他人财物罪被捕 |
[17:00] | Wait. Why?! | 等一下 为什么 |
[17:01] | First rule of Artie — | 阿蒂守则第一条 |
[17:02] | do not screw with Artie’s Mustang. | 不要动阿蒂的野马 |
[17:05] | Suck it, Artie. | 去死吧 阿蒂 |
[17:06] | How sweet it is to be loved by you. | 被你宠幸可真是幸福 |
[17:10] | Alright. Okay. | 行了 我自己走 |
[17:20] | Should we just get you a desk here? | 我们要在这里给你安排张桌子吗 |
[17:22] | Would that be easier? | 这会不会好办一点 |
[17:23] | I want to file a police report against Artie Banks. | 我要提交报告控诉阿蒂·班克斯 |
[17:25] | Well, actually, we would file a report, | 行了 这事我们会做 |
[17:28] | and you would fill out something that we call a complaint. | 而你就填填我们称之为”投诉”的表格 |
[17:31] | But you’re gonna learn all about that | 当你成为一个有执照的私家侦探时 |
[17:33] | when you become a licensed private investigator. | 你就知道这些事了 |
[17:35] | – What’s the charge? – Harassment. | -你要控告他什么 -骚扰 |
[17:37] | “Hair-essment.” | “烧扰” |
[17:38] | U-Uh, whatever the legal pronunciation is. | 随便怎么发音了 |
[17:40] | Okay, and is this alleged harassment | 你说骚扰是这个 |
[17:43] | captured on high def | 被安装在门铃的安全系统所配置的 |
[17:45] | on a magic doorbell security system? | 高清摄像头拍摄的画面吗 |
[17:47] | ‘Cause this is. | 因为这是 |
[17:49] | Not my all-time favorite booty call! | 别砸我的宠妃啊 |
[17:51] | – Easily explained. – Really? | -这很好解释 -是吗 |
[17:52] | You see, the thing is, I also own a Mustang. | 你看 事实是 我也有一辆野马 |
[17:54] | You can look that up. | 你查一下就知道了 |
[17:55] | And I confused his with mine. | 然后我把他的车和自己的弄混了 |
[17:58] | You thought you were attacking your own vehicle. | 你以为你在砸自己的车 |
[18:01] | Yeah, I, uh — I read online, actually, that, um… | 是的 我 我看网上说 |
[18:05] | my Mustang is the only model year | 我的野马是今年唯一一款 |
[18:07] | where they built a pinata inside the car. | 砸车会掉糖果的车型 |
[18:10] | It turns out that that was a hoax | 后来发现这只是个傻逼网民 |
[18:12] | cooked up by one of those weirdo deep-Web guys. | 编造出来的恶作剧 |
[18:14] | So, that is the last time | 所以 这是我最后一次 |
[18:16] | that I ever believe anything I read on the Internet. | 相信网上这些说法 |
[18:20] | Lesson learned. | 吃一堑长一智 |
[18:21] | Ms. Parios, acts of vandalism | 帕里奥斯女士 毁坏他人财产 |
[18:23] | involving more than $500 in damages | 损失超过500美元 |
[18:25] | are deemed to be a felony. | 会被定为重罪 |
[18:27] | It is punishable by up to a year in prison | 最高刑法监禁一年 |
[18:29] | and significant fines. | 还有巨额罚款 |
[18:32] | But you’re in luck, | 但你很幸运 |
[18:33] | because Artie Banks is a thieving ex-cop | 因为阿蒂·班克斯是个小偷前警 |
[18:36] | who is not in good standing with this department. | 以前在部门的的信誉也不太好 |
[18:38] | So if you said you got your Mustang mixed up with his, | 所以你说你把自己的野马和他的弄混了 |
[18:41] | well, then… | 那好 |
[18:42] | case is closed. | 结案了 |
[18:44] | Justice has prevailed, and you are free to go. | 正义得到了伸张 你可以走了 |
[18:51] | Seriously. Go. | 我认真的 走吧 |
[18:52] | Yeah. Okay. | 行 好的 |
[18:55] | Uh, w-what did Artie steal? | 阿蒂偷了什么东西 |
[18:57] | $30,000 from the property room. | 从财物保存室偷了三万美元 |
[18:59] | The union brokered him a deal | 工会跟他达成协议 |
[19:00] | for him to resign with no charges. | 他辞职就不控告他 |
[19:02] | You know, time rolls on. People forget. | 随着时间流逝 人们自然也忘记这事了 |
[19:04] | I have not. | 我没忘 |
[19:10] | Sorry, just one other thing — | 抱歉 还有一事 |
[19:11] | Yeah, we had your car towed back up. | 对了 我们把你的车拖回来了 |
[19:16] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[19:18] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[19:24] | Hey. | 你好 |
[19:25] | Dex, they’re here for my baby! | 黛克斯 他们要我孩子带走 |
[19:26] | Okay. Candace, – I-I’ll be right there, alright? | 冷静 坎迪丝 我马上到 好吗 |
[19:36] | Are we dating? | 我们是在约会吗 |
[19:37] | ‘Cause it definitely feels like we’re dating. | 这气氛感觉我们在约会一样 |
[19:40] | Courtesy call. | 礼貌拜访 |
[19:41] | Okay. What’s up? | 行吧 什么事 |
[19:43] | Look, man, this case is personal to me, | 听着 兄弟 这案子跟我个人有点关系 |
[19:45] | and I know you’ve been lying to me about something. | 我知道你跟我撒过谎 |
[19:47] | I just don’t know what it is or why. | 我不知道你隐瞒了什么也不知道原因 |
[19:50] | I think you’re a decent guy. | 我觉得你是个好人 |
[19:52] | Oh, okay. | 得了 |
[19:53] | Yeah, we’re definitely dating. | 我们这绝对是在约会 |
[19:54] | Kane escaped from prison last night. | 凯恩昨晚越狱了 |
[20:03] | Well, that is really unfortunate news. | 真是个很不幸的消息 |
[20:08] | The feds think he’s headed to Canada. | 联调局的人认为他逃去加拿大了 |
[20:11] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[20:14] | I think we should both keep our eyes open, | 我觉得我们要保持警惕 |
[20:17] | protect the people around us that don’t know what we know. | 保护好身边不知道我们所知道的人 |
[20:22] | Right. | 对 |
[20:46] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Don’t make a scene. | 好了 没事 别大吵大闹 |
[20:49] | Not in front of my daughter. | 别在我女儿面前吵 |
[20:50] | Candace, it’s time. | 坎迪丝 是时候了 |
[20:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:00] | Good baby. | 好孩子 |
[21:08] | Oh, God. | 老天啊 |
[21:12] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[21:16] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[21:18] | People don’t change. | 本性难移 |
[21:20] | Right, Artie? | 对吗 阿蒂 |
[21:21] | Life lesson number one. | 生活大讲堂第一课 |
[21:23] | I can’t believe I spent so much time | 我真不敢相信我花了那么多时间 |
[21:25] | wondering where it went wrong for you. | 想知道你究竟哪里出了问题 |
[21:27] | You’re a dirtbag, Artie. You know that? | 你知道自己是个混蛋吗 阿蒂 |
[21:29] | Because only a lifelong dirtbag would take an oath | 因为只有坏到骨子里的混蛋 |
[21:32] | as a police officer | 才会刚宣誓成为警察 |
[21:33] | and then turn around and steal from the department. | 然后转身就从局里偷东西 |
[21:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:38] | But thank you. | 但是谢谢你 |
[21:39] | Thank you for taking me under your wing, | 谢谢你培养我 |
[21:41] | because now I know | 因为我现在很明确 |
[21:42] | exactly the type of person I never want to be. | 自己永远不想成为什么样的人 |
[21:57] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[21:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:20] | Yeah, I’m fine, bud. | 没事 小弟 |
[22:22] | No, you’re not. | 不 你有事 |
[22:27] | That lady and her baby? | 是那位女士和她孩子的事吗 |
[22:31] | My job is to help people. | 我的工作是帮助别人 |
[22:34] | I, uh — I made a promise I couldn’t keep. | 我应许了一个自己无法遵守的承诺 |
[22:38] | They took me away. | 他们带走了我 |
[22:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:41] | The people in the black car. | 黑车里的那些人 |
[22:44] | You remember that? | 你记得那件事吗 |
[22:45] | I wasn’t scared. | 我当时并不害怕 |
[22:47] | You promised you would find a way. | 你答应我会想办法救我 |
[22:49] | I knew you would. | 我就知道你会救我出去 |
[22:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:03] | Just a sec, okay? | 等一下 好吗 |
[23:09] | You do not know a thing about me. | 你对我一点都不了解 |
[23:11] | Uh, or do I know everything? | 或者说我了解的全面吗 |
[23:13] | Consider that possibility | 你开车离开我家的时候 |
[23:15] | when you’re driving away from my house, okay? | 考虑下那种可能性 好吗 |
[23:17] | No, no. Hey. | 不 等下 |
[23:24] | You can’t judge a man | 你不要轻易评价一个人 |
[23:24] | until you walk a damn mile in his shoes! | 除非你经历过他的人生 |
[23:27] | Then and only then — | 只有这样 |
[23:32] | I have to say something. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[23:36] | May I please come in? | 可以让我进去吗 |
[23:37] | Because I really… need to talk to someone. | 因为我真的 很需要和别人聊聊 |
[23:41] | Ugh. You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我玩 |
[23:45] | Dex? | 黛克斯 |
[23:48] | You help people, right? | 你会帮助别人的 对吗 |
[23:58] | I had a case… | 我以前有个案子 |
[24:01] | Witness Protection-type deal, | 证人有保护协议 |
[24:03] | 12 hours on, 12 hours off… for a week. | 连续一周 十二小时轮流保护 |
[24:07] | In the off hours, | 不去执勤的时候 |
[24:08] | I frequented a tavern two blocks from the hotel. | 我经常去离旅馆两个街区的一家酒馆 |
[24:12] | I met a waitress. | 我遇到一个服务员 |
[24:15] | Nine months later, I got a call. | 九个月后 我接到一通电话 |
[24:17] | She’d gone home to Tacoma. | 她已经回到了塔科马的家 |
[24:21] | Baby girl. | 生了个小女孩 |
[24:23] | Child was born with… | 孩子天生就 |
[24:26] | serious medical problems. | 患有严重疾病 |
[24:28] | They call it a neonatal intraventricular hemorrhage. | 他们称之为新生儿脑室内出血 |
[24:33] | An experimental treatment was floated to the mom, | 这个妈妈获悉了一种实验性治疗方法 |
[24:35] | not covered by insurance. | 但却不在保险范围之内 |
[24:37] | That’s why I stole the $30,000 from the job. | 这也是我从警局偷走三万美元的原因 |
[24:41] | Procedure didn’t take. | 治疗没有用 |
[24:43] | And for the longest time, | 有很长一段时间 |
[24:44] | I thought I cared too much about other people, | 我觉得我太在乎别人了 |
[24:46] | so maybe I should just… | 所以或许我应该 |
[24:49] | not. | 不要在乎 |
[24:51] | Make a lot of money, have fun, | 就挣大钱 玩乐 |
[24:52] | hold everyone at arm’s length. | 和所有人保持距离 |
[24:53] | But the truth was, I didn’t care enough. | 但事实是 我在乎的不够 |
[24:58] | Not the right way. | 没有用正确的方法 |
[25:01] | The baby passed, | 孩子去世了 |
[25:03] | the mother grieved, | 这位妈妈很伤心 |
[25:04] | and I wasn’t there for either one of them. | 但我却没有陪在她们身边 |
[25:07] | Although I should have been. | 虽然我应该陪着她们 |
[25:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[25:13] | If that even happened. | 如果真有那事的话 |
[25:15] | But a world where I believe anything you say does not exist. | 但是我相信你说的世界都不存在 |
[25:19] | Look, I know I’ve made misstatements. | 听着 我知道我曾经虚伪陈述 |
[25:21] | Yeah. A few. | 很多次 |
[25:21] | But when I saw Randall take the baby from Candace — | 但当我看见兰德尔从坎迪丝那抱走孩子时 |
[25:24] | She was your client, Artie. | 她是你的委托人 阿蒂 |
[25:27] | S-She trusted you. | 她信任你 |
[25:28] | I know. And I’m sorry. | 我知道 但我很抱歉 |
[25:30] | Well, “sorry” is meaningless. | “抱歉”没有任何意义 |
[25:32] | “Sorry” won’t get Candace her kid back. | “抱歉”不会让坎迪丝的孩子回来 |
[25:35] | You want to feel better about yourself, | 如果你想让自己心里好过点 |
[25:37] | give me something I can use. | 跟我说点有用的东西 |
[25:46] | The only person who can decipher any of this | 唯一能解释这一切的人 |
[25:48] | is Tapper’s ex-accountant, Homer Miller-McManus. | 是塔珀的前会计 荷马·米勒·麦克马纳斯 |
[26:01] | Mr. McManus? | 麦克马纳斯先生 |
[26:02] | Ms. Parios. | 帕里奥斯女士 |
[26:04] | How’d you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[26:06] | Wild guess. | 瞎猜的 |
[26:10] | Not used to meeting prospective clients at bars. | 不习惯和潜在客户在酒吧见面 |
[26:13] | Who referred you, exactly? | 到底是谁介绍你的 |
[26:15] | Oh, uh, uh, Mr. And Mrs. Langdon. | 兰登先生和兰登夫人 |
[26:18] | The Langdons. | 兰登夫妇 |
[26:19] | I was talking to them about how I needed some help | 我跟他们说过 关于我的所得税 |
[26:21] | with my taxes, so… | 需要点帮助 所以 |
[26:22] | “Langdon” doesn’t sound familiar. | “兰登”听着不太耳熟 |
[26:25] | Uh, you want a beer, Mr. McManus? | 要喝杯啤酒吗 麦克马纳斯先生 |
[26:27] | Um, no, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[26:30] | Why don’t we just have a look at your returns? | 我们不如直接看你的报税表 |
[26:31] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[26:33] | Here they are. | 给你 |
[26:40] | I think I’ll be leaving now. | 我还是现在就走吧 |
[26:42] | We’re gonna have a little chat first. | 我们先聊聊 |
[26:45] | Tapper threatened me. He made me sign an NDA. | 塔珀威胁过我 他逼我签了保密协议 |
[26:48] | And yet here you are, | 可是如今你却到这儿来了 |
[26:49] | discussing sensitive details about his fraudulent business | 和他的妻子聘请的私人侦探 |
[26:52] | with a private investigator hired by his wife? | 讨论有关他欺诈业务的敏感细节 |
[26:55] | Whew! You got some cojones, bro. | 你胆真大 哥们 |
[26:57] | I haven’t told you anything. | 我什么都没跟你说 |
[26:58] | Well, Tapper won’t know that when he sees the photo of us, | 塔珀看到我们俩照片的时候可不会知道这个 |
[27:01] | – will he? – What photo? | -会吗 -什么照片 |
[27:05] | Thanks, bro. | 谢谢 小弟 |
[27:06] | Ooh! That does not look good. | 拍得不太好看 |
[27:09] | So, listen. | 所以 听着 |
[27:11] | Either you can get on the first plane out of town | 你可以坐第一班飞机出城 |
[27:14] | or you can help me take Tapper down. | 也可以帮我扳倒塔珀 |
[27:16] | But I — I — | 但我 我 |
[27:20] | Tapper approached the tribe to build a school. | 塔珀找部落建学校 |
[27:22] | He lowballed the offer, ensuring he’d win the contract, | 他压低报价 确保自己中标 |
[27:24] | but also ensuring his margins would be tight. | 但同时也压低了自己的利润 |
[27:26] | He knew he was gonna lose money on the project? | 他知道这个项目会赔钱 |
[27:29] | Why would he do that? | 那他为什么还要做 |
[27:30] | Ms. Parios, if you’d read the RFP, | 帕里奥斯女士 如果你看过标书 |
[27:31] | you’d know that Tapper oversold at a reduced cost. | 就会知道塔珀以低成本超卖 |
[27:34] | Now, knowing that reservations are loosely regulated — | 现在 我们知道保留条款并不严谨… |
[27:36] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 行了 |
[27:37] | Homer, no offense to you or your chosen profession, | 荷马 我对你和你选择的职业都没有意见 |
[27:39] | but let’s — let’s get to what Tapper was hiding, okay? | 但是 我们能快说塔珀在隐瞒什么吗 |
[27:52] | He’s moving something illegal | 他在用那所他永远也建不好的学校 |
[27:53] | in and out of that school he’s taking forever to build. | 运送非法的东西 |
[27:57] | Okay. | 这才像话 |
[28:09] | I, um, reached out to the warden, like you asked. | 我联系了典狱长 按你要求的 |
[28:12] | You’re not gonna believe who visited Kane | 你绝对猜不到凯恩越狱的前两天 |
[28:13] | two days before he escaped. | 谁去看了他 |
[28:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:26] | 联邦惩戒所 俄勒冈州 谢里登 | |
[28:32] | Can you explain this? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[28:35] | I was approached at a market, | 有个男人在超市找到我 |
[28:37] | and this man says to me, “Kane wants to see you.” | 跟我说”凯因要见你” |
[28:40] | And he threatened me and Molly if I didn’t go. | 他威胁我不去就要伤害我和莫利 |
[28:42] | Did you help him? Did you help him? | 你帮他了吗 你帮他越狱了吗 |
[28:44] | No! What? No — | 没有 你说什么 没有 |
[28:45] | Then what were you doing there? | 那你在那干什么 |
[28:47] | He said that Darius had something that was his, | 他说达利尔斯手上有他的东西 |
[28:49] | plans or something for a job that they were working on. | 他们正在干的活儿的计划书还是什么的 |
[28:52] | He said he wanted them back. | 他说他想要回来 |
[28:53] | All I said was, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” | 我只跟他说了”我不知道你在说什么” |
[28:55] | What job? | 什么活儿 |
[28:56] | – What job?! – He — He didn’t say! | -什么活儿 -他没说 |
[28:57] | – Was it here in Portland? – I don’t know! | -是在波特兰吗 -我不知道 |
[28:59] | Why didn’t you just come to me? I could have protected you. | 你为什么不来找我 我可以保护你 |
[29:03] | Like you protected Darius? | 像你保护达利尔斯那样 |
[29:42] | Hey, buddy. What’s up? | 兄弟 什么事 |
[29:43] | They need you at the bar. | 酒吧需要你 |
[29:45] | Okay. Well, I’ll be right out. | 好 我马上过去 |
[29:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[29:51] | Yeah. I’m great. | 好啊 很好 |
[30:13] | 正在进入 微风低语 保留地 | |
[30:16] | Never thought I’d say this, | 从没想过我会这么说 |
[30:17] | but I’m beginning to like the feel of this team. | 但我开始喜欢我们组队了 |
[30:19] | So, now we’re a team. | 所以现在我们是团队了 |
[30:21] | The gristled, storied P.I. who regained his humanity | 有很多过去的没种私家侦探 找回了人性 |
[30:23] | and his trusted sidekick… | 和值得信赖的伙伴… |
[30:25] | How am I the sidekick? | 我什么时候成你伙伴了 |
[30:26] | …riding like cowboy avengers into the night. | …像复仇的牛仔一样在夜色中行进 |
[30:30] | ‘Course, you’re gonna have to change your name. | 当然 你得改个名字 |
[30:31] | What’s wrong with my name? | 我名字怎么了 |
[30:32] | It’s un-letterhead-able. Banks and Parios? | 太没气势了 班克斯和帕里奥斯 |
[30:34] | Come on. No one’s gonna hire an outfit like that. | 拜托 谁会雇叫这种名字的私家侦探 |
[30:39] | You might want to kill your lights. | 车灯关上吧 |
[30:50] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[30:51] | No. Should I be? | 不 我应该紧张吗 |
[30:52] | It’s Stumptown, Dexedrine. Nothing good happens after dark. | 这里是树墩城 黛克斯阿德丽 天黑之后没好事 |
[30:56] | Don’t call me that. | 别那么叫我 |
[31:09] | You think I wouldn’t find out? | 你以为能瞒过我吗 |
[31:10] | Using a colleague to get Kane’s prison surveillance video? | 利用同事取得凯恩监狱的监控录像 |
[31:13] | Just let me do my job. | 让我工作吧 |
[31:14] | I’m trying to save your job, Miles. | 我在帮你保住工作 迈尔斯 |
[31:16] | I’m telling you, Kane is planning something here in Portland. | 我告诉你 凯因正计划在波特兰搞事 |
[31:18] | He’s got some unfinished business. | 他还有些事情没做完 |
[31:19] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[31:20] | Because I’m in his head! | 因为他不会放过我的 |
[31:22] | Maybe he’s in your head. | 也许是你放不下他 |
[31:24] | Look, I have got to take you off this thing. | 我要把你从这个案子里撤出来 |
[31:27] | It’s not coming from me anymore. I answer to people, too. | 这再也不是我一个人的事了 我也要跟上面的人交代 |
[31:29] | You got to just step back. This does not look good. | 你不能再掺和了 这样太难看了 |
[31:32] | Is that what this is about? | 这才是你的目的吗 |
[31:33] | No. You’re losing it, Miles. | 不是 你正在失控 迈尔斯 |
[31:35] | You’re way too close. | 你就要失去理智了 |
[31:36] | And I’m starting to worry about you. | 我开始担心你了 |
[31:40] | Do you remember that trip to Hawaii | 你还记得你一直喋喋不休的 |
[31:42] | that you wouldn’t shut up about a while back? | 夏威夷之旅吗 |
[31:45] | – Lieutenant — – Take it. | -副队 -去吧 |
[31:46] | Forget about Kane. | 忘了凯因 |
[31:47] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我做不到 |
[31:51] | That’s exactly why you got to go. | 所以你必须离开 |
[32:03] | This is odd, right, | 真是怪了 |
[32:04] | all this activity here happening so late? | 为什么这种事非都得在大半夜干 |
[32:06] | Sovereign land, no government oversight. | 私人土地 没有政府监管 |
[32:08] | Whatever they’re cooking out here, it is not a kosher meal. | 无论他们在这做什么 肯定不是犹太餐 |
[32:11] | Let’s check out the truck. | 去卡车里看看 |
[32:22] | It’s just building materials. | 只是建筑材料 |
[32:24] | But is it? | 是吗 |
[32:27] | Can you gimme a hand? | 帮我一下 |
[32:37] | Chinese labels. | 中文标签 |
[32:37] | What do you think? Oxy? | 你觉得是什么 氧可酮吗 |
[32:39] | Ain’t Jujubes. | 反正不是糖果 |
[32:41] | I guess this means your client is a drug smuggler. | 我猜这意味着你的委托人是个毒品走私犯 |
[32:42] | Ex-client. | 前委托人 |
[32:44] | Question is, does Sue Lynn know about it? | 问题是 苏·林恩知道这件事吗 |
[32:50] | Come on! I heard something in the truck! | 过来 卡车里有动静 |
[32:52] | – Artie, get back here! – Wait up! | -阿蒂 回来 -等等 |
[33:08] | Let me see your hands. | 手举起来 |
[33:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:10] | Yeah. Okay. | 没问题 |
[33:32] | I spent two years in a Shaolin monastery in the Henan Province. | 我在河南少林寺待过两年 |
[33:37] | Sure. | 行吧 |
[33:39] | Let’s just take the evidence and get out of here, okay? | 拿上证据走人 |
[33:46] | Oh, no. Come on. Come on! | 不 快 快 |
[33:50] | Uh, they’re coming! | 他们要来了 |
[33:54] | Dying to this song suddenly makes so much sense. | 死在这首歌里真是意义非凡 |
[33:59] | Yes! | 好了 |
[34:11] | I think we lost them. | 我想我们甩掉他们了 |
[34:28] | This is not good. | 完蛋了 |
[34:47] | Funny. We were just talking about you. | 真巧 我们刚还说到你呢 |
[34:53] | So, you wanted to discuss the school. | 所以 你想讨论下学校的事 |
[34:57] | I’ve been looking at the projections. | 我一直在看规划表 |
[34:59] | I know we’re a tad behind schedule. | 我知道进度有点落后 |
[35:01] | Does two years qualify as a tad? | 两年还叫有点 |
[35:03] | Mrs. Blackbird, the federal permitting process | 黑鸟女士 联邦批准程序 |
[35:05] | is extremely arduous — | 极其复杂… |
[35:06] | When I started this casino, | 建立起赌场时 |
[35:08] | we were 10 slot machines, a gas station, and a diner. | 我们只有十个自动售货机 加油站和餐厅 |
[35:11] | I’m well aware of the federal permitting process. | 我很清楚联邦许可证的流程 |
[35:14] | Well, you should also be aware that I share your frustrations. | 你也要清楚我和你一样着急 |
[35:17] | Every delay costs me money. | 每拖一天我也在亏钱 |
[35:19] | Personally, this project may be | 个人角度讲 这个项目也许 |
[35:22] | more trouble than it’s worth. | 已经有点开始不值了 |
[35:24] | How smooth is the tongue | 真是巧舌如簧 |
[35:27] | that can make right look like wrong | 白色让你说成黑色 |
[35:28] | and wrong look like right. | 黑色都成白色了 |
[35:39] | I have no idea what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[35:41] | Really? | 是吗 |
[35:42] | It came off a truck with your name on it. | 是从写着你名字的车上找到的 |
[35:43] | You’re using this school as cover | 你用学校当掩护 |
[35:45] | to distribute counterfeit pills. | 其实在分销药品 |
[35:48] | Lucky for you, I am, above all else, a businesswoman. | 幸运的是 我是个商人 |
[35:51] | So you can make a deal with me | 所以你可以和我交易 |
[35:53] | or you can make a deal with the DEA. | 或者和药物局交易 |
[35:55] | I’m guessing my terms will be a tad more favorable. | 我猜想 我的条件要比药物局的好些 |
[36:01] | I’ll give you a 15% stake. | 给你15%提成 |
[36:03] | 30% 30%. | |
[36:07] | You’re a tough negotiator, Mrs. Blackbird. | 你真会讲价钱 黑鸟女士 |
[36:10] | You have a deal. | 成交 |
[36:14] | Howdy, howdy! | 大家好 大家好 |
[36:15] | I’m so sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[36:17] | Traffic was bananas. | 堵车简直要命 |
[36:20] | – What did I miss? – What’s this? | -错过什么了 -怎么回事 |
[36:21] | Well, the last time we were here, you made me an offer. | 上次来这里 你开了条件 |
[36:24] | Now here’s ours. | 这次我们开 |
[36:25] | You’re gonna close down this little pharma company. | 你关掉你的小医药公司 |
[36:28] | You’re gonna finish construction on the school. | 完成学校建造 |
[36:30] | Additionally, at your own expense, | 并且 自己出钱 |
[36:32] | a basketball gym, athletic field. Pool? | 建个篮球场 运动场 泳池 |
[36:35] | Oh, for sure a pool, yeah. | 绝对要泳池 |
[36:38] | And you’re gonna give full custody | 你要把那个你本来就不想要的 |
[36:39] | of the daughter you never wanted | 女儿的完全监护权 |
[36:41] | back to your ex-wife. | 都还给前妻 |
[36:43] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[36:44] | Or video of this riveting luncheon | 否则这次午餐的视频 |
[36:47] | goes to the authorities. | 就会被交给当局 |
[36:52] | Just look right back here. | 看看后面那里 |
[36:59] | Surf or turf? | 冲浪还是足球 |
[37:02] | I’m on the fence. | 我说击剑吧 |
[37:04] | Get ’em both. He’s paying. | 都要吧 反正他请客 |
[37:07] | You’re paying, right? | 是你请客 对吗 |
[37:25] | Doing a great job, pal. | 干得好 伙计 |
[37:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:29] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:30] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[37:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:35] | How would you feel about taking a couple days off? | 你休几天假怎么样 |
[37:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:38] | Oh, I don’t know. Look at how hard you’re working. | 还用问吗 你看你干得这么好 |
[37:40] | Hell, practically everybody here | 我说 这里的人 |
[37:42] | thinks that you’re running this place. | 都要以为酒吧是你开的了 |
[37:44] | I like it. | 我喜欢这里 |
[37:46] | I know you do, and I love having you here, okay? | 我知道 我也喜欢你在这里工作 好吗 |
[37:49] | I love it. | 特别喜欢 |
[37:50] | But it’s not about that. | 但这不是原因 |
[37:52] | Did I mess up? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[37:53] | Did you mess up? | 你做错什么了吗 |
[37:55] | No! | 完全没有 |
[37:56] | It’s actually the opposite of that. | 实际上恰恰相反 |
[37:59] | You know, when an employee does a — a good job, Ansel — | 雇员干得好的时候 安塞尔 |
[38:02] | You know what? Scratch that. | 错了 我重说 |
[38:03] | When an employee does a great job, | 当雇员的工作非凡无比 |
[38:05] | that employee needs to be rewarded. | 这个雇员就该被奖励 |
[38:08] | I mean, that’s — that’s how capitalism works. | 我是说 资本主义就这个原理 |
[38:11] | That’s the whole thing, right? | 这一直都是卖点 对吧 |
[38:18] | So, I’d like you to go home, take a couple of days, | 所以 我希望你乖乖回家 休几天假 |
[38:20] | and just chill, play video games. | 放松一下 玩玩电游 |
[38:22] | – And you want to know what the best part is? – What? | -你知道最棒的是什么吗 -什么 |
[38:24] | You get paid — paid time off. | 你还有工资拿 带薪休假 |
[38:26] | You’re getting paid not to be here. | 你不在这里也有工资 |
[38:28] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:29] | Don’t get sad. | 别难过 |
[38:32] | You’ve earned this. | 这是你应得的 |
[38:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:50] | Hi, angel. Hi, baby Mila. | 你好 小天使 你好 小米拉 |
[38:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:57] | I don’t know what to say. | 我真不知道该怎么谢你 |
[38:59] | I’m happy I could help. | 很高兴能帮忙 |
[39:05] | Cute kid. | 孩子很可爱 |
[39:07] | Mrs. Tapper — | 塔珀女士 |
[39:08] | Candace. | 坎迪丝 |
[39:11] | Of course. | 也对 |
[39:13] | I just wanted to say… | 我只是想说… |
[39:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:21] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[39:24] | We forgive you. | 我们原谅你 |
[39:30] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[39:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:37] | I’ve got this strange sensation. | 我有种奇怪的感觉 |
[39:40] | Can’t describe it. All over. It’s like, uh… | 我说不出来 就觉得… |
[39:42] | You give a crap? | 你好像在乎 |
[39:43] | So that’s what it feels like. | 原来是这种感觉 |
[39:47] | Congratulations, Dexedrine. | 恭喜 黛克斯德里 |
[39:48] | You are now a licensed private investigator | 你正式成为奥勒冈州的 |
[39:50] | in the state of Oregon. | 合法私家侦探了 |
[39:52] | Don’t I need my 1,500 hours? | 我不是需要1500小时工作量吗 |
[39:54] | Didn’t it feel like 1,500 hours? | 感觉难道不像足够了吗 |
[39:58] | So, did you learn anything? | 你学到什么了吗 |
[40:02] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[40:03] | Does that count? | 算吗 |
[40:06] | If you ever need a sidekick… | 要是你需要跟班 |
[40:07] | You will be my third call. | 我第三个找你 |
[40:10] | See you around out there. | 回见了 |
[40:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:16] | What was your daughter’s name? | 你女儿叫什么 |
[40:20] | Ariana. | 爱莉安娜 |
[41:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:15] | Alright. | 好了 |
[41:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:47] | Sorry for the theatrics, Greyson. | 抱歉加了点戏剧效果 格雷森 |
[41:50] | Yeah, I would have been cool with a pop-in. | 没事 其实你直接进来我也欢迎的 |
[41:54] | You owe me a half a million dollars. | 你欠我五十万美元 |
[41:56] | I understand, and I got a plan to pay that — | 我知道 我有办法凑… |
[41:58] | I’ll handle the plans from now, Greyson. | 办法什么的就交给我想吧 格雷森 |
[42:04] | Time to get to work. | 该干活了 |