时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m coming out of a long-term thing. | 我正从一段长期的关系中走出来 |
[00:03] | What, like parole? | 什么 假释吗 |
[00:04] | – How long were you guys together? – Four years. | -你们在一起多久了 -四年 |
[00:06] | But also, I really did do time. | 不过话说回来 我确实坐过牢 |
[00:08] | I need to get my 1,500 hours of apprenticeship | 我需要攒够1500个实习工时才能在 |
[00:10] | so I can be certified here in Oregon. | 俄勒冈州拿到执业证明 |
[00:12] | You’re green, but you could be good, Dex. | 虽然是新手 但你有潜力成为一个好侦探 黛克斯 |
[00:14] | Why is Hoffman asking about you | 为什么霍夫曼问我你的事 |
[00:15] | and a dead guy named Jack Feeney? | 还有一个死了的人 叫杰克·费尼 |
[00:17] | Feeney was in prison with Grey McConnell. | 费尼和格雷·麦卡农一起坐的牢 |
[00:19] | Guess who else was on his tier. Wallace Kane. | 猜猜一起的还有谁 华莱士·凯恩 |
[00:22] | Feeney ends up dead. A week later, Kane breaks out. | 费尼死了 一周之后 凯恩越狱 |
[00:25] | I need a whiskey… | 我需要威士忌 |
[00:26] | and a good chiropractor. | 和一位好脊椎按摩师 |
[00:28] | Kane is planning something here in Portland. | 凯恩正计划在波特兰搞事 |
[00:30] | He’s got some unfinished business. | 他还有些事情没做完 |
[00:31] | – How do you know this? – Because I’m in his head! | -你怎么知道的 -因为他不会放过我的 |
[00:33] | Do you remember that trip to Hawaii | 你还记得你一直喋喋不休的 |
[00:35] | that you wouldn’t shut up about? | 夏威夷之旅吗 |
[00:37] | Take it. | 去吧 |
[00:37] | I put Wallace Kane away. | 是我把华莱士·凯恩抓起来的 |
[00:39] | If I was under his thumb, I’d be afraid. | 恐怕要是我被他盯上了 我都会很害怕 |
[00:44] | You owe me a half a million dollars. | 你欠我五十万美元 |
[00:53] | Don’t say it. | 别说 |
[00:54] | You look funny. | 你看着很搞笑 |
[00:56] | Finish your Pop-Tarts, okay? | 吃你的馅饼 好吗 |
[00:58] | Blueberry is better. | 蓝莓味的更好吃 |
[00:59] | Well, pumpkin was on sale. | 南瓜味的在打折 |
[01:02] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么穿成这样 |
[01:03] | I’m trying to look professional. | 我想看着专业些 |
[01:04] | I have a very important meeting today. | 今天我有个重要的会面 |
[01:07] | With who? | 和谁 |
[01:08] | Uh, Janet Withers, um, from the DPSST, | 珍妮特·威瑟斯 DPSST部门的 |
[01:11] | the Department of Public | 就是一个公共部门 |
[01:13] | something or something, whatever. | 叫什么来着 随便吧[实为公共安全标准和培训部] |
[01:15] | So you can be a P.I.? | 那你能成为私家侦探了 |
[01:16] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[01:17] | If I get my certification, | 如果我拿到执业证明 |
[01:19] | that means blueberry Pop-Tarts all day, any day. | 那就意味着随时随地都能吃蓝莓馅饼 |
[01:24] | Okay, can you turn this off? | 你能把这个关了吗 |
[01:25] | I’m gonna drop you off at the bar. | 我要把你送到酒吧 |
[01:27] | Did you try Grey to let him know we’re on our way? | 你有没有告诉格雷我们在路上了 |
[01:29] | – He didn’t pick up. – Okay. | -他没接电话吧 -好吧 |
[01:30] | Well, he’s probably busy. | 也许他在忙 |
[01:32] | He always picks up. | 他总是会接电话的 |
[01:33] | We’ll try him on the way, alright? | 我们路上再打 好吗 |
[01:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:36] | So, we got to break into the vault | 我们要先闯进这个金库 |
[01:37] | and then bust into the safe? | 然后打开保险柜吗 |
[01:39] | That’s a two-day job. Right, Grey? | 这是两天的活 对吧 格雷 |
[01:43] | How should I know? I haven’t even seen the thing. | 我怎么知道 我都没见过那玩意 |
[01:46] | I’m not going back to prison for Kane. | 我不会再为凯恩回监狱了 |
[01:48] | Will you guys help me if I pump the brakes here? | 如果我在这退出 你们会帮我吗 |
[01:50] | Hell, yeah. | 当然 |
[01:52] | This is nuts. | 这太疯狂了 |
[01:53] | Come on, Grey. Back us up on this thing. | 来吧 格雷 跟我们一起不干吧 |
[01:55] | Come on. Both of you guys chill. | 拜托 你们都冷静点 |
[01:56] | Look, you know I got no beef with you, | 你知道我不是针对你们 |
[01:57] | but I’m looking out for myself. | 但我只在为自己着想 |
[01:59] | Gentlemen… we’re in business. | 各位 我们干活吧 |
[02:03] | 10 years ago, I started a beautiful tunnel. | 十年前 我造了一个完美的通道 |
[02:06] | Amazingly, it’s still intact. | 神奇的是 它现在还好好的 |
[02:08] | So, basically, we are on the 5-yard line. | 所以现在我们已经有优势了 |
[02:11] | We will be in Las Vegas by midnight, | 我们午夜就能到拉斯维加斯 |
[02:13] | at which point in time, I will be in libertine mode. | 到那个时候 我就是自由身了 |
[02:20] | What? | 怎么 |
[02:22] | The boys and I have been talking. | 我们几个刚在说 |
[02:24] | I love where this is headed. | 我喜欢这对话的走向 |
[02:27] | Why’re we rushing this thing? | 为什么要这么着急 |
[02:42] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[02:44] | The reason we’re rushing | 我们这么着急 |
[02:45] | is because I’m an escaped convict, | 是因为我是个逃犯 |
[02:47] | and it’s not really in my best interest | 而我最好不要在 |
[02:49] | to spend too much time in any one location. | 同一个地方待得太久 |
[02:51] | I mean, I would love | 我也希望 |
[02:52] | to just chill here in Portland for a few weeks, | 能在波特兰好好享受几周 |
[02:55] | hit up some microbreweries, | 去喝一些精酿啤酒 |
[02:56] | but that’s just not in the cards. | 但这不是可选的选项 |
[02:58] | So, anyone else have anything to share with the group? | 还有人有什么想说的吗 |
[03:05] | Comments? | 什么评论 |
[03:08] | Concerns? | 什么担忧 |
[03:12] | Greyson? | 格雷森 |
[03:14] | Are you done shaking your ass, man? | 你显摆够了吗 |
[03:17] | ‘Cause apparently, I got a job to do, | 因为显然 我还有活要干 |
[03:18] | and I’d like to do it. | 我想赶紧着手干 |
[03:19] | I’m sick of watching this. | 真是受够了看你们吵吵 |
[03:23] | He’s the only one I let talk to me like that. | 他是唯一一个我允许这样和我说话的人 |
[03:28] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[03:32] | Move your ass. | 走开 |
[03:43] | Grey. | 格雷 |
[03:45] | Grey. | 格雷 |
[03:46] | Grey, are you here? | 格雷 你在吗 |
[03:47] | Well, he probably overslept. Let me call him. | 他也许睡过头了 我打给他 |
[03:49] | Oh, look, I have a voicemail from him. | 看 他给我留言了 |
[03:51] | You never check your messages. | 你从不检查信息 |
[03:53] | Dex, I hate to lay this on you, but I had an emergency. | 黛克斯 很抱歉麻烦你 但我有紧急情况 |
[03:56] | M-My aunt in Houston is really sick. | 我在休斯顿的阿姨病重 |
[03:58] | I had to catch a flight last minute. | 我赶忙坐飞机赶去 |
[04:00] | Look, can you watch the bar until I get back? | 你能在我回来前看一下酒吧吗 |
[04:02] | A few days, tops. | 最多就几天 |
[04:03] | Your brother will show you what to do. | 你弟弟会告诉你怎么做 |
[04:04] | Please. I owe you. | 麻烦了 我欠你的 |
[04:06] | Aunt? What aunt? | 阿姨 什么阿姨 |
[04:07] | He has a — He has a cousin in Tacoma, | 他在塔科马有个表亲 |
[04:09] | an uncle in, um — in Connecticut, | 在康涅狄格州有个叔叔 |
[04:11] | but I’ve never heard of an aunt in Houston. | 但我从没听说过休斯顿的阿姨 |
[04:13] | We open in an hour. | 我们一小时后开业 |
[04:15] | “We”? Buddy, I have an interview to go to, okay? | 什么我们 哥们 我有个面试呢 |
[04:18] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[04:22] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:23] | Uh, maybe Janet Withers can come here. | 也许珍妮特·威瑟斯可以来这 |
[04:26] | Right? | 对吧 |
[04:27] | So, what should we do first? | 我们先干什么 |
[04:29] | – Work. – Work. Okay. | -干活 -干活 好吧 |
[04:31] | Stools? | 凳子搬下来 |
[04:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:44] | In case I neglected to mention, | 不知道我说没说 |
[04:47] | it’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:49] | I mean, you could have called first. | 你至少可以先来个电话 |
[04:51] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[04:52] | Oh, there’s not gonna be a next time. | 不会有下次了 |
[04:53] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[04:55] | As soon as I crack this safe, I’m done. | 等我打开这个保险柜 我就撤 |
[04:57] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[04:58] | Though, I do find it strange | 但是我觉得很奇怪 |
[05:00] | you’re about to break into a vault | 你就要闯进金库了 |
[05:02] | and you don’t even ask what’s in it. | 你却不问里面有什么 |
[05:03] | Cause I don’t care what’s in it. | 因为我不在乎里面有什么 |
[05:05] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[05:06] | That’s why I only hire the best guys for the job. | 所以我只雇最好的人手 |
[05:09] | That is every single toy you asked for. | 这是你要的所有工具 |
[05:21] | So far, so good with us. | 目前这里一切都好 |
[05:23] | You? | 你呢 |
[05:24] | Yeah. I’m here. | 都好 我到了 |
[05:26] | Grey gives you any trouble, just let me know. | 格雷要是给你们惹麻烦 就告诉我 |
[05:29] | Alright. | 好 |
[05:31] | Sharkey, can you put that wherever you’re supposed to? | 沙基 你能把这个放到该放的地方吗 |
[05:33] | Yep. Got it. | 好 没问题 |
[05:36] | Can I get you something? | 来点什么吗 |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:38] | I’ve got some time to kill. | 我得消磨下时间 |
[05:41] | Mm. Spicy Bloody, extra horseradish, three olives. | 辣味血腥玛丽 多加辣根 三颗橄榄 |
[05:45] | Yep. Coming right up. | 好 马上来 |
[05:47] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:02] | I think he knows. | 我觉得他知道了 |
[06:03] | We would have heard something if Kane was suspicious. | 若凯恩有所怀疑的话我们应该听到风声了 |
[06:06] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[06:07] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[06:08] | Darius, shake that off, man. | 达利尔斯 放松 哥们 |
[06:16] | Here. | 给你 |
[06:17] | I appreciate this. | 非常感激 |
[06:19] | Cosgrove finds out | 科斯格罗夫要是发现 |
[06:20] | you are not in Hawaii and that I knew, | 你不在夏威夷 并且我也知情的话 |
[06:22] | I could lose my job. | 我饭碗可能就不保了 |
[06:23] | – Your secret’s safe with me. – Yeah. | -我不会说出去的 -好吧 |
[06:25] | What’s the latest on Kane? | 凯恩有什么消息吗 |
[06:27] | Marshals are convinced that he’s in Canada. | 法警确信他就在加拿大 |
[06:29] | They’re coordinating efforts with the CSIS and the RCMP. | 他们正在协调加拿大安全情报局和皇家骑警 |
[06:32] | – That doesn’t add up. – I know. | -那不合情理 -我知道 |
[06:34] | He has no money, no resources. | 他没钱 没人脉 |
[06:36] | All of his connections are here in Portland. | 他所有的人际关系都在波特兰 |
[06:39] | What about McConnell? | 麦卡农呢 |
[06:40] | Yeah, he wasn’t at the bar. | 他没在酒吧 |
[06:41] | Some lady was running the place. | 某个女士在看店 |
[06:42] | I’ve seen her at the station. | 我在局里见过她 |
[06:44] | – Dax? – Dex? | -达克斯 -黛克斯 |
[06:46] | – Yeah. – Did you talk to her? | -好吧 -你跟她说话了 |
[06:47] | I got my own work to do, Miles. | 我自己的活还干不完呢 迈尔斯 |
[06:50] | I’m not even supposed to be here. | 我都不该来这里 |
[06:52] | Neither are you. | 你也是 |
[07:00] | Grey never turns his phone off. | 格雷从来不关机的 |
[07:02] | Something’s up. | 出事了 |
[07:03] | It’s from Edgar. | 埃德加写的 |
[07:04] | – Who’s Edgar? – The chef. | -谁是埃德加 -厨师 |
[07:06] | – He quit? – He quit. | -他不干了 -他不干了 |
[07:07] | Okay. Well, it’s burgers and fries. | 行吧 不就是汉堡薯条吗 |
[07:08] | How hard can that be, right? | 能有多难 对吧 |
[07:13] | We need a new chef. | 我们需要请个新厨师 |
[07:18] | Yo, check it out. | 快来看 |
[07:19] | C.J. McCollum from the Blazers — | 开拓者队的CJ迈克勒姆 |
[07:21] | I know who he is, dummy. | 我知道他是谁 蠢蛋 |
[07:22] | He just liked us on Insta. | 他刚在图享上给我们点赞了 |
[07:24] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah. You know what I heard? | 是的 你知道我听说什么吗 |
[07:26] | The food critic from The Outlook — | 《前景》上的美食评论家 |
[07:27] | I guess that’s a newspaper? | 我猜这是家报纸 |
[07:28] | Yes, it’s a newspaper. | 是的 一家报纸 |
[07:30] | – What about him? – I heard he might be sniffing around here, | -他怎么了 -我听说他可能在实地调查 |
[07:31] | looking to do a review. | 想写篇评论 |
[07:33] | You’re blowing up, dude. | 你要红了 哥 |
[07:35] | I’ve outgrown this place. | 这地方已经容不下我了 |
[07:36] | – Don’t say it. – I’m saying it. | -别说这个 -我要说 |
[07:38] | How can I spread my wings | 这个鱼缸都快装不下我了 |
[07:39] | when I can barely fit inside this fishbowl? | 我要怎么才能展翅飞翔 |
[07:44] | That’s two things, but you get my meaning. | 两码事 但你懂的 |
[07:50] | What’s up, Dex? | 什么事 黛克斯 |
[08:02] | Oh, Took. | 托奇 |
[08:03] | Oh. Bless you. | 祝福你 |
[08:05] | What is all this? | 这都是什么东西 |
[08:06] | Welcome to the magic show. | 欢迎来到魔法秀 |
[08:09] | That doesn’t answer anything. | 等于什么都没说 |
[08:10] | These are the ingredients that are gonna take me | 这些是能让我从一辆墨西哥卷饼车到 |
[08:13] | from a taco truck to my own restaurant | 一间我自己的餐厅 |
[08:16] | to the cover of Food & Wine mag. | 再到上《美食与美酒》封面的原料 |
[08:18] | Okay. That’s great. | 好的 真厉害 |
[08:20] | I just — You know, I need you to grill the burgers | 我只是 我需要你来烤汉堡 |
[08:21] | and fry the fries. | 炸薯条 |
[08:23] | Mm. No can do. Word is out. | 办不到 消息都传出去了 |
[08:24] | Tonight at the Bad Alibi is my pop-up debut — | 今晚的糟糕不在场证明酒吧就是我的首次亮相 |
[08:26] | elevated Mexican cuisine. | 高贵的墨西哥料理 |
[08:29] | I’m gonna show the world that I’m about more than just tacos. | 我要向世界展示我不是只会做墨西哥卷饼 |
[08:31] | – Yeah. It’s just, um… – Come on. | -好 就是 -快来 |
[08:33] | Let’s scratch each other’s itch. | 让我们互相帮助[挠痒] |
[08:34] | Oh, God, you have an ability to make anything sound gross. | 你总能把话说得这么恶心 |
[08:45] | Two hours, man. | 两个小时了 大哥 |
[08:46] | You’re not even through the lock. | 你连锁还没钻透 |
[08:47] | Steel plates, reinforced concrete. | 钢板 钢筋混凝土 |
[08:50] | Which means? | 什么意思呢 |
[08:51] | It’s cross your fingers I’ll be done in four hours. | 你祈祷我四个小时能干完吧 |
[08:54] | That’s what it means. | 就这个意思 |
[08:55] | Can you just blow the damn thing? | 你就不能把这玩意儿炸开吗 |
[08:57] | Look, if the charges aren’t set right, | 如果火药量不对 |
[09:00] | they’re gonna be cleaning our bodies off the floor | 就会像用橡皮刮刀一样把我们从这里 |
[09:01] | with a squeegee. | 清扫出去 |
[09:02] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[09:04] | I mean, how many of these have we done together, man? | 我们都一起干过多少次了哥们 |
[09:05] | Five? Six? | 五次 六次 |
[09:07] | Since when did you get the shakes? | 你什么时候开始慌了 |
[09:10] | When I had a kid. | 当我有了一个孩子之后 |
[09:13] | You had a kid? | 你有孩子了 |
[09:14] | A girl. Kami. | 女孩 加美 |
[09:16] | 6 months. | 6个月了 |
[09:17] | Wow, man. Congrats. | 天呐 恭喜 |
[09:19] | That’s — Hey, man, it’s a big responsibility. | 那 哥们 那责任可大了 |
[09:20] | – Good on you. – Yeah. | -祝贺 -是啊 |
[09:22] | Makes you rethink stuff, you know? | 所以做事要三思了 明白吗 |
[09:24] | So don’t screw up. | 所以不要搞砸了 |
[09:27] | Alright, man. | 好吧 |
[09:32] | Alright. Here you are. | 好了 给 |
[09:33] | It’s interesting. | 真有意思 |
[09:34] | Never had a Bloody Mary with — | 从没喝过血腥玛丽是掺了 |
[09:36] | What is that, pineapple juice? | 这什么东西 菠萝汁吗 |
[09:37] | It’s a work in progress. Aren’t we all? | 这是个半成品 我们不都是吗 |
[09:41] | Hey, what are you having? | 你想喝点什么 |
[09:42] | If it’s, uh, beer or wine, | 如果是啤酒或者葡萄酒 |
[09:44] | there’s a 90% chance I’m gonna get it right. | 我有九成把握能做对 |
[09:45] | I’m looking for Dex Parios? | 我找黛克斯·帕里奥斯 |
[09:47] | Sorr– Uh, yes, that’s me. | 抱歉 对 是我 |
[09:49] | I’m Janet Withers, DPSST. | 我是珍妮特·威瑟斯 公共安全标准与培训部 |
[09:51] | I’m here for your certification interview. | 我是来跟你进行执业面试的 |
[09:53] | – Yes. Hi. Sorry. – Nice to meet you. | -对 你好 抱歉 -很高兴认识你 |
[09:55] | Thanks for coming down. | 感谢您屈尊前来 |
[09:57] | Um, why don’t we grab a seat over there? | 要不去那里找个地方坐下 |
[09:58] | – Okay. – Great. | -好的 -太棒了 |
[09:59] | Can I get a water, please? | 能给我一杯水吗 |
[10:00] | Yeah, absolutely. Um… | 当然可以 |
[10:03] | Okay. Come on. | 好 快点 |
[10:05] | Buddy, you got to take over, okay? | 弟弟 你来接手一下 |
[10:06] | It’s not working. It’s not coming out. | 不管用 不出水 |
[10:08] | It’s… | 不 |
[10:10] | You did your apprentice hours under Arthur Banks? | 你在亚瑟·班克斯手下攒够了实习工时 |
[10:12] | Yes. Yep. | 对 是的 |
[10:13] | What would you say | 你从亚瑟身上 |
[10:14] | are the top three things you learned from Arthur? | 学到的三样最宝贵的东西是什么 |
[10:18] | Honor. | 诚实 |
[10:21] | integrity. | 正直 |
[10:25] | Those are really the two that we just focused on. | 我们看重的其实就这两点 |
[10:27] | Uh, could I just leave it at two? | 我能只说两点吗 |
[10:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:30] | Do you engage in recreational drug use? | 你参加消遣性药物使用活动吗 |
[10:32] | No, ma’am. | 不 女士 |
[10:33] | Alcohol? | 酗酒吗 |
[10:36] | Uh, in moderation. | 适量吧 |
[10:38] | I-Is that wrong or — | 那个会扣分还是 |
[10:39] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[10:40] | I like a Midori sour as much as the next sailor. | 蜜多利和隔壁那个水手对我的吸引力不相上下 |
[10:43] | Just not on the job. | 只要是非工作时间就好 |
[10:45] | Of course. | 那是当然 |
[10:46] | – Have you ever been convicted of a felony? – No. | -你犯过重罪吗 -没有 |
[10:48] | Do you associate with anyone | 你和任何 |
[10:49] | who’s been convicted of a felony? | 重罪犯有来往吗 |
[10:51] | No. | 没有 |
[10:52] | Why do you want to be a private investigator? | 你为什么想做一名私家侦探 |
[10:54] | What? | 什么 |
[10:55] | It’s a simple question. | 这个问题很简单 |
[10:57] | Surely you’ve thought about it. | 你肯定想过这个问题 |
[10:58] | Yeah. Of — Of course I have. | 是 我肯定想过 |
[11:01] | Um, uh, deeply, I’ve considered it. | 我认真深刻地考虑过 |
[11:04] | Um…I just, uh — | 我 我就是 |
[11:05] | I really like helping people? | 我真的很喜欢帮助别人 |
[11:07] | Is that a question? | 这是个问句吗 |
[11:08] | ‘Cause when you’re parked outside | 因为当你把车停在州际公路上的 |
[11:10] | a cheap motel on the interstate | 一家廉价汽车旅馆外 |
[11:12] | six hours into an all-night stakeout, | 一整夜的监视才刚过去了6个小时 |
[11:15] | your bladder’s about to explode, your pee bottle’s full, | 你膀胱快要炸了 装尿的瓶子也满了 |
[11:17] | and you’re fresh out of adult diapers, | 一个成人纸尿裤都不剩 |
[11:20] | your car smells like the five-day-old chalupa | 你的车闻起来像是被你丢在车坐下面 |
[11:22] | you lost under your seat, | 放了五天的查鲁帕 |
[11:23] | your last client stiffed you, | 你上一个客户没给钱 |
[11:24] | and you don’t know where the next one’s coming from, | 不知道下一个客户身在何方 |
[11:27] | I can assure you, you will be asking yourself | 我向你保证 你会问自己 |
[11:28] | the same question — “Why the hell | 同样的问题 我到底为什么 |
[11:31] | would I want to be a private investigator?” | 想要成为私家侦探 |
[11:39] | I know I’m supposed to have a good answer, | 我知道我该说出一个正确的答案 |
[11:40] | but I don’t. | 但是我没有 |
[11:43] | The truth is, I, um — | 事实就是 我 |
[11:46] | I drink a little bit too much sometimes. | 我有时候会喝的有点点多 |
[11:49] | Um, my best friend is a felon, | 我最好的朋友是个罪犯 |
[11:51] | and I haven’t been able to hold down a real job | 我在过去的十年里都没有坚持做过一份 |
[11:54] | in about 10 years. | 正经的工作 |
[11:56] | But this? | 但是这个 |
[11:58] | This, I’m — I’m good at. | 这个 我擅长 |
[11:59] | I-I-I don’t know why, but I — but I am. | 我 我不知道为什么 但是我就是擅长 |
[12:02] | And you seem pretty cynical about the whole thing, | 你好像对这一切都深表怀疑 |
[12:03] | and maybe one day, I will be, too, | 也许有一天 我也会 |
[12:05] | but, um | 但是 |
[12:07] | from where I’m sitting right now, | 以我现在的情况来说 |
[12:08] | that chalupa is smelling pretty damn good. | 这查鲁帕算是相当好闻了 |
[12:13] | Yeah. Wrong answer. | 错误答案 |
[12:17] | It was honest. | 很诚实 |
[12:21] | I have everything I need. | 我得到了我需要的一切 |
[12:22] | And we’ll have an answer soon. | 我们很快就会有答案了 |
[12:24] | So, thank you for your time. | 感谢你的参与 |
[12:26] | Thank you for coming down. | 谢谢你亲自赶过来 |
[12:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:39] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[12:39] | Oh, hey, Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[12:41] | How’s Hawaii? | 夏威夷怎么样 |
[12:42] | Yeah, no, I just got in. | 我刚到 |
[12:43] | It’s, um — It’s something else. | 这 这真不一样 |
[12:45] | Yeah, it’s, uh | 这里 |
[12:48] | I c– I know it sounds cliché, | 我知道这听起来很老套 |
[12:50] | but, uh, yeah, this place is paradise. | 但是 这地方就是天堂 |
[12:52] | You really deserve this trip, Miles. | 你理应享受这次旅行 迈尔斯 |
[12:55] | Yeah, no. | 对 不 |
[12:55] | Uh, look, if I could, I’d, uh — | 如果我可以 我 |
[12:58] | I really wish I could show you this view. | 我希望给你看看这里的景色 |
[12:59] | It’s, uh | 这里 |
[13:01] | Maybe I’ll take a picture and send it to you ’cause it — | 或许我可以拍张照片发给你 因为这 |
[13:06] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:07] | Aloha. | 你好啊 |
[13:09] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[13:11] | Did I think you were gonna go to Hawaii? | 我相信你会去夏威夷吗 |
[13:13] | No. | 不 |
[13:14] | What I did believe | 我相信的是 |
[13:15] | is that you’d have enough faith in me | 你对我有足够的信心 |
[13:16] | to know that I was looking out for you. | 知道我会照应你 |
[13:18] | Let me put this guy back in prison. | 让我把这个人关回监狱 |
[13:19] | Are you listening to what I’m saying? | 你听到我说什么了吗 |
[13:20] | Did you just come here to scold me? | 你到这来就是要训我吗 |
[13:21] | No. I came to take your badge. | 不 我来拿走你的警徽 |
[13:23] | – Are you serious? – You’ve been digging around. | -认真的吗 -你在四处调查 |
[13:25] | The brass found out. | 高层发现了 |
[13:26] | I told you. | 跟你说过了 |
[13:27] | I answer to people, too. | 我也有上头的人 |
[13:30] | So I’m supposed to just walk away? | 所以我就该置之不理吗 |
[13:36] | You’re under review, Miles. | 你在接受审查 迈尔斯 |
[13:38] | Your badge is on the line. | 你的警徽现在悬了 |
[13:40] | You go anywhere near this case, and you could lose it. | 如果你再掺和这个案子 警徽就丢了 |
[13:49] | Adobo. | 阿多波酱 |
[13:50] | – Vinegar. – Hey. You see who that is? | -醋 -你看见那是谁了吗 |
[13:52] | The acid is on point. | 酸得恰到好处 |
[13:54] | I’m impressed. | 大开眼界 |
[13:54] | – I’m not just a basketball player. – I know. | -我可不止是篮球运动员 -我知道 |
[13:57] | C.J. McCollum — king of the mid-range, | CJ迈克勒姆 中距投篮之王 |
[13:59] | also the host of the “Pull Up” podcast. | 也是《举起手来》的播客主持人 |
[14:01] | – I’m a fan. – That’s love. I appreciate that. | -我是你的粉丝 -感谢你的喜欢 |
[14:04] | But I love food as much as I love hooping. | 就像我热爱篮球那样 我也热爱美食 |
[14:12] | Is this venison? | 这是鹿肉吗 |
[14:14] | Goat. The cheek. | 羊肉 羊脸 |
[14:15] | It’s the most tender cut. | 最嫩的一块肉 |
[14:16] | There’s something unusual in here. | 这里有些东西不寻常 |
[14:19] | Braised in beer from a local brewery. | 用当地啤酒厂的啤酒炖的 |
[14:20] | This is a cold-blooded dagger off the pick-and-roll. | 真是冷血无情的一招挡拆 |
[14:23] | Respect, bro. | 厉害 哥们 |
[14:24] | I, sir, am humbled. | 先生 过奖了 |
[14:26] | You mind if I out this on the ‘Gram? | 你介意我把这个发到图享上吗 |
[14:29] | Gotta get Dame to come through, too. | 得让达米安也来尝尝 |
[14:30] | Yeah. And tag me on Insta. | 好 在图片墙上圈我 |
[14:32] | I need the likes. | 需要他们给我点赞 |
[14:33] | I got you. | 好了 |
[14:38] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[14:39] | I want my cut before we leave this place. | 我想在离开这里之前拿到我那份钱 |
[14:41] | That was the deal. | 说好了的 |
[14:44] | And I’m a man of my word. | 我是个信守承诺的人 |
[14:56] | When Denton’s done, he’s done. | 等丹顿做完了 他就完了 |
[14:59] | I’ll need help with disposal. | 我需要有人帮我处理 |
[15:01] | No. I’m not killing anyone. | 不 我绝不杀人 |
[15:06] | The reason I don’t give him his cut up front | 我不提前把他那份钱给他 |
[15:09] | is because you and Feeney blew the money. | 就是因为你和费尼把钱搞没了 |
[15:11] | So you’ll do what I ask when I ask it. | 所以我让你干什么你就赶紧干 |
[15:14] | Or I’ll have to take something very dear from you. | 否则我就要拿走一些你看重的东西了 |
[15:26] | Hey, buddy, what do you think? | 哥们 你觉得是什么 |
[15:27] | Five letters — young oak. | 五个字母 小橡树 |
[15:31] | “Acorn.” | 橡子 |
[15:33] | “Acorn”? | 橡子 |
[15:35] | Nice. | 不错 |
[15:41] | How’s it going? | 你还好吗 |
[15:42] | Pretty rough. | 挺不顺的 |
[15:43] | I just had my P.I. certification interview, | 我刚刚结束私家侦探资格面试 |
[15:47] | and I blew it. | 我给搞砸了 |
[15:49] | Oh, don’t sweat it. | 别担心 |
[15:50] | I got a job for you. | 我有一份工作给你 |
[15:52] | It’s a missing-persons case. | 是人口失踪案件 |
[15:53] | He’s in the wind, and I need to find him. | 他人间蒸发了 我要找到他 |
[15:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:57] | Grey. | 格雷 |
[16:05] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[16:06] | Completely. | 当然 |
[16:09] | That bald dude — | 那个秃头哥们 |
[16:11] | I’m pretty sure he’s the guy, | 我非常确定他就是那个 |
[16:12] | the Outlook restaurant critic. | 节目里的餐馆评论员 |
[16:14] | I need you tending bar. | 我需要你去照看吧台 |
[16:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:18] | Okay, let me, uh, get this clear. | 好吧 我来 捋清楚 |
[16:19] | You want me to spy on my best friend? | 你想让我去监视我最好的朋友 |
[16:22] | No, not spy. | 不 不是监视 |
[16:23] | I just want you to help me find out where he is. | 我只是想让你帮我查清楚他在哪 |
[16:25] | Okay. Well, that’s easy. | 好 这简单 |
[16:29] | Hey, Ansel. | 安塞尔 |
[16:30] | Where’s Grey? | 格雷在哪 |
[16:32] | Visiting his sick aunt in Houston. | 去休斯敦看望生病的阿姨 |
[16:34] | There you go. Yes. Case closed. | 知道了吧 结案 |
[16:36] | You owe me $500. | 你欠我五百块 |
[16:38] | Uh, do you really think he went to Houston? | 你真的觉得他去休斯敦了吗 |
[16:40] | Can I show you something real quick? | 我能给你看点东西吗 |
[16:41] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[16:42] | Uh, the door. | 大门 |
[16:43] | Get out. | 出去 |
[16:46] | Give me 20 minutes back at my apartment. | 去我公寓找我 就二十分钟 |
[16:48] | Please. I’m serious. | 拜托 我是认真的 |
[16:50] | If you care about Grey, | 如果你在乎格雷 |
[16:51] | you’re gonna wanna see what I have to show you. | 你肯定想看我要给你看的东西 |
[16:56] | Kane protected Grey and Jack Feeney in prison. | 凯恩在监狱里罩着格雷和杰克·费尼 |
[16:59] | Word from inside is that both Grey and Feeney | 里面的人说格雷和费尼两个人 |
[17:02] | owed Kane for that protection. | 因此欠了凯恩钱 |
[17:05] | Feeney ends up dead. | 结果费尼死了 |
[17:06] | Two days later, Kane escapes. | 两天之后 凯恩越狱了 |
[17:08] | Now, I strongly believe | 我强烈认为 |
[17:10] | that Grey is with Kane right now on a job. | 格雷现在在替凯恩干活 |
[17:16] | So you want me to help find Grey so you can arrest him? | 所以你想让我帮你找到格雷 你就可以逮捕他了 |
[17:18] | I don’t care about Grey. I want Kane. | 我不在乎格雷 我想要凯恩 |
[17:22] | I told you that he killed one of my C.I.s 10 years ago. | 我跟你说过十年前他杀了我一个线人 |
[17:27] | He had a wife and a one-month-old baby. | 他有老婆 还有个一个月大的孩子 |
[17:34] | You have to find Grey. Now. | 你需要找到格雷 马上 |
[17:44] | Don’t make me put that back up, please. | 不要再让我把它贴回去 拜托 |
[17:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:55] | Tell him this is a churro taco soufflé | 告诉他这是炸玉米饼蛋奶酥 |
[17:57] | with cajeta tapioca cream and piloncillo syrup. | 加了木薯奶油和毛果糖浆 |
[18:02] | Churro. Got it. | 油炸饼 知道了 |
[18:03] | And finally a soupçon, as they say in culinary circles, | 最后 正如烹饪界所说 |
[18:06] | of my special magic sauce. | 再加一点我的特制魔法酱 |
[18:08] | Now, you wanna wait until he takes a bite | 你要等着他尝一口 |
[18:10] | to make sure he’s all good. | 确保他评价良好 |
[18:12] | But don’t let on | 但是不要让他知道 |
[18:13] | that you know he’s a food critic. | 你知道他是美食评论家 |
[18:15] | If he knows we know that he knows we know, | 如果他知道了我们知道他的身份 |
[18:19] | he won’t review us. | 他就不会给我们写评论了 |
[18:20] | Give me the plate. | 把盘子给我 |
[18:21] | Wait — Go. | 等下 去吧 |
[18:39] | That looks good. | 卖相不错 |
[18:41] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 小弟 |
[18:43] | Hey, real quick, kid. | 速度很快 孩子 |
[18:46] | Five letters — Bert’s bud. | 五个字母 伯特的芽 |
[18:48] | Ernie. | 厄尼 |
[18:49] | You’re good. | 你很厉害 |
[18:51] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[18:52] | Love it. | 喜欢 |
[18:53] | Say, you’re friends with Grey, right? | 话说 你是格雷的朋友 对吗 |
[19:05] | This will initiate the reaction. | 这个会引燃反应堆 |
[19:08] | And then we’re gonna need 15 feet of clearance for safety. | 我们需要空出十五英尺的安全距离 |
[19:11] | You’re the expert. | 你是专家 |
[19:13] | And, look, about, uh, Denton — | 还有 听着 关于丹顿 |
[19:15] | let me talk to him, okay? | 让我去跟他谈 好吗 |
[19:17] | I’m sure he’s just a little on edge, | 我敢肯定他只是像其他人一样 |
[19:18] | like everybody else, | 有点紧张 |
[19:19] | but you don’t have to take him out. | 你不用让他退出 |
[19:23] | Alright. | 好的 |
[19:24] | I appreciate it. | 不胜感激 |
[19:40] | Looks like we’re gonna need a little insurance. | 我们好像需要点保险 |
[19:42] | We need to make sure Grey cooperates. | 才能让格雷和我们好好合作 |
[19:44] | Yeah. I’ll take care of it. | 好的 我来处理 |
[19:55] | This feels weird, | 感觉好奇怪 |
[19:56] | snooping around in Grey’s office with you. | 和你在这偷偷查格雷的办公室 |
[19:58] | I’m just a client. | 我只是个委托人 |
[19:59] | Well, I wouldn’t bring my client on a job. | 好吧 我工作的时候可不会带着委托人 |
[20:02] | Except this client just happens to be a cop. | 除了这位委托人恰好是警察 |
[20:03] | Yeah. Who I’ve also hooked up with. | 是的 曾经还和我搞上过 |
[20:05] | Your point being? | 你想说什么 |
[20:05] | That it feels weird | 就是感觉很奇怪 |
[20:07] | snooping around in Grey’s office with you. | 和你偷偷进格雷的办公室 |
[20:09] | Okay, look, you want to protect him. | 听着 你想要保护格雷 |
[20:11] | That’s sweet. | 这很贴心 |
[20:12] | Do you know the combination to this thing? | 你知道这东西的密码吗 |
[20:14] | No, not a clue. | 不 不知道 |
[20:15] | Okay, well, it’s usually the birth date | 好吧 通常应该是自己的生日 |
[20:17] | of somebody you care about. | 或者是自己在乎的人的生日 |
[20:18] | You want to humor me, try yours? | 给我个面子 试试你的 |
[20:20] | Come on. | 快点 |
[20:22] | Come on. | 快点 |
[20:34] | Adorable. | 真佩服 |
[20:35] | I tried my brother’s. | 我试的是我弟弟的 |
[20:40] | He owns a bar. | 他开了家酒吧 |
[20:41] | I mean, it’s — it’s practically insurance. | 我是说 这只是个保障手段 |
[20:43] | Grey is a convicted felon. | 格雷是个重罪犯 |
[20:44] | It’s illegal for him to own a gun. | 他带枪是违法的 |
[20:46] | Well, it’s a good thing we only found bullets. | 好吧 幸运的是我们只找到了子弹 |
[20:47] | Which tells me that he probably has the gun on him, | 这也说明他可能把枪带走了 |
[20:49] | and if he has the gun on him… | 如果他带着枪 |
[20:51] | He wouldn’t be able to get on a plane | 他就上不了飞机 |
[20:53] | and go to Houston. | 去不了休斯顿 |
[20:54] | There you go. | 你终于明白了 |
[20:58] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[21:03] | Grey’s an explosives expert. | 格雷是个炸药专家 |
[21:05] | You didn’t know that? | 你不知道吗 |
[21:07] | What? | 什么 |
[21:08] | N-No, Grey went to prison for grand theft. | 不 格雷是因为重盗窃罪才入狱的 |
[21:11] | Among other things, yeah. | 还有其他罪名 没错 |
[21:13] | 312 Customs. | 312海关 |
[21:15] | You got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我 |
[21:16] | Ex-con named Petey runs it. | 这是有个叫皮蒂的前罪犯经营的 |
[21:19] | He’s got a really long rap sheet. | 他有不少犯罪前科 |
[21:24] | What’s that? | 怎么样了 |
[21:25] | I could use some quiet time. | 我需要安静 |
[21:26] | If I’m risking my neck, I want to know what’s going on. | 如果是拿命在赌 我想要知道进程如何 |
[21:30] | Alright, this is C-4, okay? | 好吧 这是C4炸弹 |
[21:32] | And explosives are like dogs. | 爆炸物就像狗一样 |
[21:33] | They need to be told what to do | 必须告诉他们该怎么做 |
[21:35] | so they know how to please. | 这样他们才知道如何取悦主人 |
[21:36] | I just need enough to blow open this door | 我只需要打开这扇门 |
[21:38] | so I can keep what’s inside safe. | 才能保证里面的东西是安全的 |
[21:43] | Hey, Denton, do me a favor. | 丹顿 帮我个忙 |
[21:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:46] | Just quit running your mouth around Kane. | 别再围着凯恩唠叨了 |
[21:49] | You know something I don’t? | 你知道我不知道的事吗 |
[21:51] | You heard what I said, okay? | 你听到我说的话了 好吗 |
[21:53] | Just do your job, yeah? | 做好你自己的工作就好 好吗 |
[22:02] | Tookie, man, we’re out of cilantro. | 托奇 兄弟 我们没有香菜了 |
[22:05] | That’s a disaster. Dinner’s gonna be a mob scene. | 这可是灾难 晚餐可是大场面 |
[22:09] | Ansel. Ansel? | 安塞尔 安塞尔 |
[22:11] | I need you to make a cilantro run. | 我需要你去买点香菜 |
[22:13] | – Can you handle that? – Yes. | -你能做到吗 -可以 |
[22:14] | Go to Shemanski Market on West Huber Street. | 去胡贝尔西街的谢曼斯基市场 |
[22:17] | – Buy up all the cilantro they have left. – Okay. | -买下他们所有剩余的香菜 -好的 |
[22:27] | Hey, pal. | 伙计 |
[22:29] | Grey called. | 格雷打电话了 |
[22:30] | He wants me to take you to him. | 他想让我带你去见他 |
[22:32] | – He’s in Houston. – Nope. | -他在休斯顿 -没有 |
[22:33] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[22:34] | He’s planning a surprise party for your sister. | 他在给你姐姐筹划一个惊喜派对 |
[22:37] | I’m not supposed to get in strangers’ cars. | 我不会上陌生人的车 |
[22:40] | I’m not a stranger. I’m Grey’s friend, like you. | 我不是陌生人 我和你一样是格雷的朋友 |
[22:43] | Guess that makes us friends, too, doesn’t it? | 这样我们也就是朋友了 对吗 |
[22:49] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快上来 我们走 |
[22:58] | You wat a shot? | 要来一杯吗 |
[22:59] | No. You okay? | 不 你还好吗 |
[23:01] | Hey, Tookie, where’s Ansel? | 托奇 安塞尔去哪了 |
[23:03] | – Cilantro run. He’ll be back in five. – Alright. | -去买香菜了 五点前回来 -好的 |
[23:06] | Look, I know how hard this can be, | 听着 我知道这很难接受 |
[23:08] | finding out that somebody you trusted | 突然发现你信任的人 |
[23:09] | isn’t who you thought they were. | 并不是你想的那样 |
[23:11] | No. I know Grey, okay? | 不 我了解格雷 好吗 |
[23:13] | He must have gotten mixed up in something. | 他一定是卷到某些事里了 |
[23:18] | I’m gonna go check out 312. | 我要去查查312海关 |
[23:19] | I’ll take a look around Grey’s loft. | 我去格雷的阁楼看看 |
[23:21] | Alright. If you find anything, just — | 好吧 如果你有什么发现 就 |
[23:22] | Yes, I will call you. | 好的 我会给你打电话 |
[23:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:38] | Where’s Grey? | 格雷在哪 |
[23:40] | Oh, I’m sorry, buddy. He’s stuck in traffic. | 抱歉 兄弟 他堵在路上了 |
[23:42] | Hey, do you like ice cream sundaes? | 你喜欢冰淇淋圣代吗 |
[23:44] | ‘Cause this place makes the best. | 因为这个地方做的很好吃 |
[23:47] | Let’s grab a booth. Come on. | 我们去找个座位 快来 |
[23:50] | This one’s great. | 这个座位很不错 |
[23:55] | Alright. | 好的 |
[23:55] | Oh, real quick. | 很快 |
[23:58] | Say, “Hi, Grey.” | 说”你好 格雷” |
[24:00] | Hi, Grey. | 你好 格雷 |
[24:01] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[24:03] | Now, don’t get yourself into a lather, Greyson. | 现在不要发火 格雷森 |
[24:06] | Frank’s just gonna sit there with him | 在他听到我回复之前 |
[24:07] | until he hears back from me. | 弗兰克都会和他坐在一起 |
[24:10] | Whatever you need, Kane. | 我会尽我所能 凯恩 |
[24:12] | Well, that’s what I figured. | 好的 我也是这么想的 |
[24:15] | Go make us rich. | 快让我们一起发财 |
[24:38] | You Petey? | 你是皮蒂吗 |
[24:39] | Who’s asking? | 是谁问我 |
[24:43] | This man been to see you in the last 24 hours? | 这个人在过去二十四小时内来见过你吗 |
[24:48] | Why don’t we take that long, awkward pause | 这一段漫长而尴尬的停顿 |
[24:50] | as a yes? | 就当是肯定了 |
[24:52] | What was he here for? | 他来这做什么 |
[24:54] | Car stereo. | 修汽车音响 |
[25:02] | Since when do you use pyrotechnic shot shells | 你什么时候开始用烟火 |
[25:05] | to fix stereos? | 来修音响的 |
[25:07] | Shall we just try this again? | 要重新再问你一次吗 |
[25:10] | What did Grey buy, and how much? | 格雷买了什么 花了多钱 |
[25:13] | Enough to blow through the Spalding Bank vault, | 足以炸毁斯伯丁银行的保险库 |
[25:16] | except all they keep in there anymore is bicycles. | 除此之外他们现在只剩下自行车了 |
[25:18] | So, what vault is our friend headed for? | 那么我们的朋友要去哪个保险库 |
[25:20] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[25:21] | He wouldn’t have told me. | 问了他也不会说 |
[25:23] | Obvi. | 明摆 |
[25:24] | Obvi? | 明摆 |
[25:25] | Teenage granddaughter. | 我有个十几岁的孙女 |
[25:39] | I need to go to the bathroom. | 我要去下洗手间 |
[25:40] | Oh, sure. I’ll go with you. | 好啊 我陪你去 |
[25:42] | You know… | 话说… |
[25:44] | I’ll hold on to your phone. | 我帮你拿手机 |
[25:45] | Wouldn’t want you dropping it in the toilet. | 免得你手滑掉进马桶 |
[25:47] | I won’t drop it. | 我不会手滑的 |
[25:49] | I’ll take it anyway, just in case. | 还是给我吧 以防万一 |
[25:58] | Hey, kid, that’s… | 小伙子 那是… |
[26:00] | the ladies’. | 女厕所 |
[26:11] | This is the ladies’ room, young man. | 这里是女厕所 小伙子 |
[26:13] | The men’s is right next door. | 男厕所在隔壁 |
[27:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:04] | I need to talk to Dex Parios. | 我找黛克斯·帕里奥斯 |
[27:06] | Yeah. This is she. | 我就是 |
[27:07] | A young man gave me a card, and it says, | 有个年轻人给了我一张卡片 上面写着 |
[27:09] | “My name is Ansel Parios. Please call my sister. | “我叫安塞尔·帕里奥斯 请联系我姐姐 |
[27:12] | Tell her I’m lost and to come get me.” | 告诉她我迷路了 过来接我” |
[27:14] | It had this number. | 上面留了这个电话 |
[27:15] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[27:16] | Uh, Pearl’s Diner on Killingsworth Street in Maplewood. | 枫林镇基林斯沃思大街的明珠餐厅 |
[27:19] | He seems fine. He’s with a man. | 他看起来挺好的 跟一个男人在一起 |
[27:21] | The man — uh, what does he — what does he look like? | 男人 他 什么样的男人 |
[27:23] | I don’t know. Middle-aged, bald. | 我不知道 三四十岁 秃头 |
[27:26] | Uh, gray jacket? | 穿着灰色夹克 |
[27:28] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对 没错 |
[27:28] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上就来 |
[27:49] | Yeah, Hoffman, Pearl’s Diner. Make it quick, okay? | 霍夫曼 明珠餐厅 快点来 好吗 |
[27:54] | This is the employee entrance. | 这是员工入口 |
[27:55] | – Okay. What’s your name? – Henry. | -知道了 你叫什么名字 -亨利 |
[27:56] | Henry. Okay. Won’t happen again. | 亨利 好 我下次注意 |
[28:01] | Uh, Henry — the dishwasher — | 亨利 那个洗碗工 |
[28:02] | he told me to come get you. | 他让我叫你过去 |
[28:03] | Said he’d need some help with the dumpster. | 他说需要你帮忙清理垃圾箱 |
[28:20] | Hi, Dex. | 黛克斯 |
[28:21] | Hey, buddy. | 小弟 |
[28:22] | I’m supposed to get cilantro. | 我本来要去买香菜的 |
[28:24] | Yeah. I heard. What happened? | 我听说了 你怎么没去呢 |
[28:25] | Frank said Grey wanted to see me, | 弗兰克说格雷想见我 |
[28:28] | but Grey’s not here yet. | 但格雷还没来 |
[28:30] | Yeah. Got it. | 这样啊 知道了 |
[28:31] | Okay. I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[28:32] | Why don’t you wait for me in the car? | 你先去车里等我 |
[28:33] | It’s in the parking lot, okay? | 车就在停车场 好吗 |
[28:35] | Frank and I are just gonna have a little…talk. | 弗兰克和我要说几句话 |
[28:38] | What about the cilantro? | 香菜怎么办 |
[28:39] | Don’t worry about the cilantro. | 别担心香菜了 |
[28:44] | I can stay with you. | 我可以等你一起 |
[28:46] | No. Uh, I got it, okay? | 不 交给我 好吗 |
[28:48] | Just go wait in the car. | 你去车里等我就行 |
[28:51] | Is Grey okay? | 格雷没事吧 |
[28:52] | Grey is fine. I promise. | 格雷很好 我保证 |
[28:53] | I’ll be out in a minute, alright? | 我随后就来 好吗 |
[28:55] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[28:56] | – I love you. – I love you, too, buddy. | -爱你 -我也爱你 小弟 |
[29:02] | Just keep your hands on the table, okay? | 手放在桌子上 |
[29:06] | – Where’s Grey? – I have no idea. | -格雷在哪 -我不知道 |
[29:08] | Well, you better tell me where he is, | 你最好告诉我他在哪 |
[29:09] | or there’s gonna be a little trouble downtown. | 否则你的零部件就有麻烦了 |
[29:13] | He’s with Kane, settling a debt. | 他和凯恩在一起 解决债务纠纷 |
[29:16] | I was supposed to hold on to you for insurance, | 我本来应该抓你当保险的 |
[29:17] | but the kid was the next best thing. | 但你弟弟也行 |
[29:19] | Everything good here? | 你们还好吧 |
[29:21] | Yeah. It’s wonderful. Thank you. | 很好 好极了 谢谢 |
[29:23] | Are you the person I called on the phone? | 你是我打电话的那个人吗 |
[29:24] | I sure am, yeah. | 没错 是我 |
[29:26] | And everything is, uh, hunky-dory. | 一切都很正常 |
[29:32] | Alright. | 好了 |
[29:33] | We’re walking out of here through the back. | 我们从后门走出去 |
[29:36] | We’re gonna get into your car, | 上你的车 |
[29:38] | and you and the kid are coming with me. | 你和那个孩子都跟我走 |
[29:40] | Whatever you say, okay? | 都听你的 |
[29:42] | After you. | 你先请 |
[29:54] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[30:51] | Hey, don’t freak out. | 别害怕 |
[30:53] | Uh… Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:59] | Take this, okay? Keep everybody out of here. | 拿着 暂时别让任何人进来 |
[31:01] | For how long? | 多久 |
[31:02] | Give me five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[31:04] | Eight, tops. | 最多八分钟 |
[31:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:10] | Get ready. | 准备 |
[31:11] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[31:12] | The safe’s about to explode. | 保险箱要爆炸了 |
[31:13] | Oh, man. Hold on. | 天啊 等一下 |
[31:23] | Alright, here we go. | 好了 准备 |
[31:24] | Three, two… | 三 二… |
[31:28] | That’s it? | 完了 |
[31:29] | That’s it. | 完了 |
[31:33] | Dex! | 黛克斯 |
[31:35] | Yeah. Here. | 在这 |
[31:36] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟呢 |
[31:37] | He’s — He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[31:38] | Listen, this guy didn’t know where the job was, | 听着 这个男的不知道那个活儿在哪 |
[31:40] | but he did say that Kane had him set up a fence | 但他说凯恩是让他 |
[31:42] | that sells Native American artifacts. | 卖印第安人手工艺品 |
[31:44] | What — What did you get from Petey? | 皮蒂说什么了 |
[31:45] | He said Kane bought enough explosives to blow a vault. | 他说凯恩买了足够炸毁一个金库的炸药 |
[31:48] | Okay. What vault? | 什么金库 |
[31:51] | Artifacts. | 手工艺品 |
[31:55] | Portland Museum. | 波特兰博物馆 |
[31:57] | Worth a try. | 去碰碰运气吧 |
[31:58] | Listen, I need to take my brother home, okay? | 听着 我得先把我弟弟送回家 |
[31:59] | Can you deal with this? | 你能处理一下这个吗 |
[32:02] | I-I’ll call it in. | 我叫警察来 |
[32:14] | All this for a rock? | 就为了块石头 |
[32:16] | Oh, this is no ordinary rock. | 这可不是普通的石头 |
[32:19] | This obsidian ax is 12,000 years old. | 这把黑曜石制成的斧头已经有12000年的历史了 |
[32:23] | What’s it worth? | 能值多少钱 |
[32:24] | When something is this rare and this valuable, | 当一件东西如此稀有珍贵时 |
[32:27] | they call it priceless. | 可以称之为无价之宝 |
[32:41] | Come on, man. | 别这样 伙计 |
[32:42] | Put it down, Kane. | 把枪放下 凯恩 |
[32:47] | Greyson McConnell, humble tavern owner. | 格雷森·麦卡农 谦逊的酒馆老板 |
[32:52] | You know, if Frank doesn’t hear from me, Grey, | 如果弗兰克听不到我的口信 格雷 |
[32:56] | your little friend is in a very bad situation. | 你的那位小朋友就有麻烦了 |
[32:59] | Just put the gun down, Kane. | 把枪放下 凯恩 |
[33:02] | Let Denton go, | 让丹顿走 |
[33:03] | and we can all just walk away, okay? | 我们都可以离开 |
[33:06] | All the loot is yours. | 所有的东西都是你的 |
[33:08] | Isn’t that right, Denton? | 是不是 丹顿 |
[33:09] | – He can have it all. – Works for me. | -他可以都拿走 -我没意见 |
[33:11] | So, what do you want, Kane? | 所以你想要什么 凯恩 |
[33:12] | You want cash to finance your life on the run? | 是逃亡资金 |
[33:15] | Or you want to prove a point and go back to prison? | 还是证明自己 然后回去蹲监狱 |
[33:18] | See, now, that’s the Grey I know — | 你看 现在才是我认识的格雷 |
[33:22] | level-headed. | 冷静清醒的格雷 |
[33:24] | Put the gun down, Greyson. | 把枪放下 格雷森 |
[33:27] | I could solve so many people’s problems | 我可以解决很多人的麻烦 |
[33:28] | by just pulling this trigger. | 只要我扣下扳机 |
[33:31] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[33:45] | Could be staging out of this warehouse over here. | 可能是从这里的仓库挖过去的 |
[33:47] | That’s his M.O. He’s a tunneler. | 这是他的惯用手法 他喜欢挖地洞 |
[33:49] | Pulled four jobs that way. | 他用这个方法干了四票 |
[33:51] | – Alright, let’s check it out. – Hold on a second. | -好 我们去看看吧 -等一下 |
[33:53] | Detective Miles Hoffman | 这里是迈尔斯·霍夫曼警探 |
[33:54] | requesting Code-3 cover at Portland Museum. | 请求在波特兰博物馆进行3级掩护 |
[33:56] | Dex, where you going? Stop — Shots fired! Shots fired! | 黛克斯 你去哪 等等 有枪响 有枪响 |
[34:07] | Portland police! | 波特兰警察 |
[34:12] | He shot me! | 他开枪打我 |
[34:14] | You’re okay! You’re okay! Relax! | 没事 没事 你别紧张 |
[34:16] | Move. Move. | 让开 |
[34:17] | – Hey, what are you — – Stay back! Stay back! | -你干什… -别动 别动 |
[34:26] | Ahh! I’m — I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:27] | Dex, I’m sorry. I screwed up. | 黛克斯 对不起 我搞砸了 |
[34:28] | Medic! | 医疗兵 |
[34:29] | He’s heavy. | 他很重 |
[34:30] | Medic! | 医疗兵 |
[34:32] | – Dex — – Alright, put your hand underneath. | -黛克斯 -把你的手放在下面 |
[34:33] | See if the bullet went all the way through. | 看看子弹是不是穿过去了 |
[34:40] | Let me see your hands! | 让我看看你的手 |
[34:42] | – Don’t move! – Look, there’s a gunshot wound, okay? | -不许动 -他中枪了 |
[34:43] | I think it hit an artery. | 应该打到动脉了 |
[34:45] | We’re gonna need medical down here immediately. | 赶紧派医护人员过来 |
[35:07] | You know how I can tell I was born to be a crook? | 你知道我怎么知道我生来就是个罪犯吗 |
[35:11] | I missed having guns pointed at me. | 我想念被枪顶着的感觉 |
[35:14] | Isn’t that sick? | 是不是很变态 |
[35:20] | But you’re most alive in that moment. | 但是那一刻 你才最能算是活着的 |
[35:24] | And now twice in one day. | 现在一天里有两次 |
[35:27] | It makes breaking out worth it just for this. | 越狱也值了 |
[35:30] | You know why I’m glad you broke out? | 你知道我为什么很高兴你跑出来了吗 |
[35:32] | So I could be the one to put a bullet in your head. | 因为这样 我就能亲手给你的脑袋来一枪 |
[35:37] | Darius was my friend. | 达利尔斯是我的朋友 |
[35:40] | Yeah, I put a bullet in his head, | 没错 我打爆了他的头 |
[35:41] | but you served him up, Detective. | 但是你派他来的 警探 |
[35:45] | You want to kill me? | 你想杀了我吗 |
[35:47] | You go right ahead. | 那就来吧 |
[35:49] | But it ain’t ever gonna make you feel any better. | 但你也不会好过半分 |
[35:51] | I’m willing to find out. | 我很乐意试试 |
[35:56] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么办 |
[35:58] | Beg for my life, like Darius did? | 像达利尔斯乞求你饶命吗 |
[36:03] | Like a bitch? | 像个娘们一样吗 |
[36:04] | Miles! Stand down! | 迈尔斯 住手 |
[36:08] | Go ahead. | 来啊 |
[36:14] | You’re not gonna do this. | 你不会这么做的 |
[36:18] | Look, you know, maybe we do this tomorrow, man, you know? | 听着 我们明天再干 好吗 |
[36:20] | We got to go. | 我们得出发了 |
[36:22] | I got you. | 有我在呢 |
[36:23] | Trust me. Go. | 相信我 去吧 |
[36:24] | – I’m scared. – You asked for my help. I gave it to you. | -我很害怕 -你来求我帮忙 我帮你了 |
[36:27] | We got to go now. Just trust me. | 我们现在就得走了 相信我 |
[36:28] | I got you. | 有我在呢 |
[36:29] | We got to go. Trust me. | 我们得出发了 相信我 |
[36:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:55] | Hey. You, uh — | 你… |
[36:57] | You need anything? | 你有什么需要吗 |
[36:59] | A favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[37:01] | Of course you do. | 我就知道 |
[37:06] | Take it easy on Grey. | 别对格雷太狠 |
[37:09] | Do you really know this guy? | 你真的了解这家伙吗 |
[37:11] | I know enough. | 足够了解了 |
[37:14] | Detective Hoffman? You got a second? | 霍夫曼警探 你有时间吗 |
[37:23] | …job your team did. | …你们小队的成果 |
[37:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[37:26] | I — I very much appreciate that. | 我很感谢 |
[37:28] | I want you to tell Hoffman… | 我希望你告诉霍夫曼… |
[37:29] | Yep, I would be happy to convey that to Detective Hoffman. | 嗯 我很乐意转告给霍夫曼警探 |
[37:32] | Very proud of what you did. | 我很为你们自豪 |
[37:35] | In fact, he’s walking in here right now. | 事实上 他正走了进来 |
[37:37] | He Jewish, by the way? | 他是犹太人吗 |
[37:38] | No, I don’t — I don’t believe he is Jewish, | 不 我觉得他不是犹太人 |
[37:41] | – as far as I know. – Tell him mazel tov, regardless. | -据我所知不是 -还是和他说恭喜[希伯来语] |
[37:43] | He says mazel tov, regardless. | 他还是要说恭喜 |
[37:46] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[37:47] | I appreciate that. | 不客气 |
[37:49] | Yes, I’m — I’m thrilled that you’re happy. | 嗯 你高兴就好 |
[37:53] | Have a good evening. | 晚安 |
[37:54] | You too. | 你也是 |
[37:58] | The mayor. | 市长 |
[37:59] | And the chief. | 还有局长 |
[38:00] | You are moving up in this world, Hoffman. | 你可是要高升了 霍夫曼 |
[38:04] | What about McConnell? | 麦卡农呢 |
[38:06] | Um, what — what about him? | 他怎么了 |
[38:09] | What are we gonna charge him with? | 我们要用什么罪名指控他呢 |
[38:12] | Um…nothing. | 没有指控 |
[38:15] | Uh, he was, um — | 他是… |
[38:18] | He — He was — | 他是… |
[38:20] | He was my informant. | 他是我的线人 |
[38:21] | And he was, um, integral to | 他对于整个抓捕行动 |
[38:25] | the — the whole takedown. | 做出了巨大的贡献 |
[38:28] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[38:30] | Y-Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:31] | He was a C.I.? | 他是线人吗 |
[38:33] | And I didn’t see any paperwork cross my desk. | 我没看到我桌上有什么相应文件啊 |
[38:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:38] | Uh, man, I must have left it in Hawaii. | 我肯定是落在夏威夷了 |
[38:44] | Well… | 那么 |
[38:46] | Mr. McConnell… | 麦卡农先生 |
[38:49] | is a very lucky man. | 是个很走运的人 |
[38:56] | So, um — So, he can — he can walk, yeah? | 那他…那他能走了吗 |
[38:59] | Fill out the retroactive paperwork, | 填好追溯文书 |
[39:00] | and he can cartwheel out of here, for all I care. | 他就算翻跟头离开这里都不管我的事 |
[39:03] | Good Lord, I am giddy. | 天啊 我真晕 |
[39:09] | “Chef Navarro’s cuisine” — That’s me. | 纳瓦罗大厨美味 说的是我 |
[39:13] | “Chef Navarro’s cuisine was, in our foodie-saturated age, | “纳瓦罗大厨美味是 在这个食物饱和的年代 |
[39:16] | that rarest of things — entirely unexpected.” | 最令人意想不到 最稀缺的东西 |
[39:19] | “Even the limited beverage program | “少得可怜的饮料 |
[39:21] | and indifferent service | 和冷漠的服务 |
[39:22] | added a certain rough-hewn charm.” | 都为其添上了粗犷的魅力” |
[39:25] | That was your department. | 那是你负责的 |
[39:27] | “But a win for our fine diners is a loss for our streets. | “但是多一家好餐厅 就少了一分街头乐趣 |
[39:31] | We all feel Portland getting less weird by the day. | 波特兰已经变得越来越怪异 |
[39:34] | If Chef Navarro’s plans | 如果纳瓦罗大厨 |
[39:35] | are for a brick-and-mortar restaurant, | 想要开一家实体的餐厅 |
[39:37] | losing his iconic truck | 而丢到了他的标志性餐车 |
[39:38] | is sadly just a sign of the times.” | 那这边是这个时代的悲哀” |
[39:42] | Portland needs me. | 波特兰需要我 |
[39:45] | There shall be no restaurant. | 我不该开餐馆 |
[39:47] | A truck is where I began, | 我是餐车起家的 |
[39:48] | and a truck is where I shall remain. | 我就该继续做餐车 |
[39:52] | Two “shalls.” | 两个”该” |
[39:53] | Sounds definitive. | 听起来很肯定 |
[39:56] | Hey, Grey. | 格雷 |
[39:58] | My guy. | 伙计 |
[40:04] | Congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[40:07] | Did you catch “entirely unexpected”? | 你听”意想不到”后面的评论了吗 |
[40:09] | I’ll say it again. | 我重新念一遍 |
[40:11] | Look, I just want to say up front | 我只想当面和你说 |
[40:14] | and say that I’m sorry — | 我很抱歉… |
[40:17] | You put Ansel in danger. | 你让安塞尔有危险 |
[40:20] | God, how could you — | 天啊 你怎么能 |
[40:24] | How could you do tha– How could you do that? | 你怎么能那么做 你怎么能那么做 |
[40:28] | Everything that I did or tried to do | 我所做的一切 或者想做的一切 |
[40:31] | was to protect him. | 都是为了保护他 |
[40:33] | Don’t you see that? | 你不明白吗 |
[40:34] | And to protect you. | 也是为了保护你 |
[40:37] | I don’t know who you are. | 我已经不认识你了 |
[40:38] | Grey, I don’t know who you are anymore. | 格雷 我已经不认识眼前的你了 |
[40:42] | If I left out anything about me or my past, | 如果我还有任何关于我或者我过去的事 |
[40:45] | if there’s anything I didn’t tell you… | 如果我还有任何事瞒着你… |
[40:51] | Look, I should have just told you, alright? | 我该早点告诉你的 |
[40:55] | If there’s anything else you want to say, | 如果你还有什么想说的话 |
[40:57] | anything else you want to tell me, | 任何想对我说的话 |
[40:58] | you better tell me right now. | 你最好赶紧和我说 |
[41:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:11] | Dex, someone’s here to see you. | 黛克斯 有人想见你 |
[41:13] | Yeah, buddy. | 好的 伙计 |
[41:16] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[41:22] | Janet. | 珍妮特 |
[41:24] | Miss Parios. | 帕里奥斯小姐 |
[41:26] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[41:27] | You’re officially a licensed private investigator | 你现在是俄勒冈州一名合格的 |
[41:30] | in the state of Oregon. | 私家侦探了 |
[41:32] | For whatever that’s worth. | 不管这意味着什么 |
[41:34] | Wow. Thanks. That, uh — | 谢谢你 这… |
[41:36] | This means a lot. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[41:37] | You’d make more tending bar. | 你会更需要去酒吧的 |
[41:39] | Just an FYI. | 只是提醒一下 |
[41:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:44] | I’m proud of you, sis. | 我真为你自豪 姐姐 |
[41:45] | – Look at that, huh? – Yeah. It’s all for you. | -你看啊 -是啊 是你的努力 |
[41:48] | Come here. | 来 |
[41:49] | Congrats, Dex. | 恭喜你 黛克斯 |
[41:52] | You’ve come a long way. | 你这么努力 |
[41:54] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[42:03] | Okay. | 好 |