时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I need the female perspective on something. | 有些事 我需要听听女生的意见 |
[00:03] | You guys treat me like a little kid. | 你们总把我当小孩 |
[00:06] | – How much do you make? – 20 bucks an hour. | -你赚多少钱 -时薪二十块 |
[00:08] | Watching you two together, | 看到你们俩一起 |
[00:10] | I don’t want to get in between anything. | 我不想介入你们之间 |
[00:12] | We are just friends. You can trust me. | 我们只是朋友 你可以相信我 |
[00:14] | She is perfect, right? | 她很完美吧 |
[00:15] | I don’t know. She seems really, like, happy. | 不好说 她看上去很开心 |
[00:19] | Just put in a little effort, please. | 就是主动一点 求你了 |
[00:21] | I actually like this one, Dex. | 我真的很喜欢她 黛克斯 |
[00:23] | You wanted us to spend some time together, | 你希望我们多花点时间一起 |
[00:24] | this seems like a good opportunity. | 这好像是个不错的机会 |
[00:26] | – Come on, 8! Come on! ?- Yes! | -来8 来8 -太好了 |
[00:53] | Liz, wake up. | 莉兹 醒醒 |
[00:58] | ?Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:59] | So… | 那么 |
[01:01] | last night? | 昨晚 |
[01:02] | Yeah, I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[01:03] | It’s, uh, very hazy. | 一切都模模糊糊的 |
[01:06] | We were at the casino. | 我们在赌场 |
[01:08] | – Do you always sleep naked? – Sometimes. | -你一直裸睡吗 -有时候 |
[01:11] | Like, how — how much? | 有多频繁 |
[01:13] | Because I’m — I’m really just trying | 因为我只是想 |
[01:14] | to narrow down a likelihood here. | 缩小可能性 |
[01:15] | We were doing shots in the kitchen. | 我们在厨房里喝烈酒 |
[01:18] | And then we were in your bed, but above the covers. | 然后我们上了你的床 在床单上面 |
[01:21] | And then… | 之后 |
[01:23] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[01:24] | Yeah. Me either. | 嗯 我也是 |
[01:26] | But we’re in your bed, and I’m naked. | 但我们在你床上 而且我没穿衣服 |
[01:30] | Yeah, that is — that’s — that’s strange. | 对 那很奇怪 |
[01:33] | But I don’t remember any shenanigans. | 但我不记得其他的事情 |
[01:35] | – Neither do I. ?- Right? | -我也不记得 -对吧 |
[01:36] | So, there’s really no point | 所以其实没有必要 |
[01:39] | in bringing any of this up to Grey, right? | 把这一切告诉格雷 对吧 |
[01:41] | I think we just passed out. | 我觉得我们只是喝醉了 |
[01:43] | Yeah. ?Or maybe… | 对 或也许 |
[01:44] | Okay, it’s the “Or maybe” that might concern him. | 好吧 就是这个”或也许”会让他担心 |
[01:47] | – It would concern me. ?- Okay. | -也会让我担心 -好吧 |
[01:49] | – But nothing happened. ?- Yeah. | -但什么也没发生 -对 |
[01:50] | Dex! Where’s the peanut butter? | 黛克斯 花生酱呢 |
[01:53] | Okay, I don’t want Ansel involved in any of this, okay? | 好吧 我不希望安塞尔卷入这一切 好吗 |
[01:56] | – It’s not fair. – Yeah, I will sneak out quietly. | -这不公平 -对 我偷偷出去 |
[01:58] | No. No, no. | 不 不行 |
[01:59] | He’s in the kitchen, which all roads lead past. | 他在厨房里 是必经之路 |
[02:01] | He has the intuition of a jungle cat. | 而且他的直觉厉害得可怕 |
[02:04] | So… | 那么 |
[02:08] | Okay, you’re gonna piston your legs | 好 蜷起你的腿 |
[02:10] | to absorb impact | 吸收降落时的反作用力 |
[02:11] | and then tuck your shoulder into the roll. | 然后收起肩膀滚一圈 |
[02:13] | Have you done this before? | 你之前这么干过吗 |
[02:14] | From many balconies and many heights. | 从很多不同高度的阳台跳过 |
[02:17] | So, you’re gonna be fine. | 所以你会没事的 |
[02:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:21] | Just — You gotta just do it. | 就 你得下狠心跳 |
[02:23] | Okay. Okay. | 好吗 来吧 |
[02:25] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -跳吧 |
[02:26] | – Okay. – ?Okay. | -好 -来吧 |
[02:29] | Now roll! | 现在滚 |
[02:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:47] | You two have fun? | 你俩玩得开心吗 |
[02:48] | Yeah, you know, it was, uh — | 嗯 你懂的 |
[02:50] | it was nice. Very tame. | 很不错 很平淡 |
[02:51] | – Just a standard girls’ night. – ?Tame? | -就是标准的女生之夜 -平淡 |
[02:53] | Dex gave you a tame gambling lesson? | 黛克斯给你上了一节平淡的赌博课 |
[02:56] | I was expecting to hear about | 我还以为会听到 |
[02:57] | SWAT teams or fire trucks. | 特警部队和消防车的故事呢 |
[03:00] | No. Ended early. | 不 很早就结束了 |
[03:03] | Well, I-I texted you. | 我给你发信息了 |
[03:05] | I was in bed. | 我上床了 |
[03:07] | Sleeping. | 在睡觉 |
[03:08] | I was just really zonked. | 我太累了 |
[03:13] | – I’m gonna go restock the bar. ?- Great. | -我去补点酒 -好 |
[03:16] | What’s up, man? How are you, friend? | 你好吗 小伙子 你怎么样 朋友 |
[03:19] | Heard you ended early. You losing a step? | 听说你们结束得很早 你退步了 |
[03:21] | Well, I must be. | 我肯定是 |
[03:22] | She’s a sweetheart. It was nice. | 她很可人 很好 |
[03:24] | That’s what she said. Good. | 她也是这么说的 不错 |
[03:24] | I’m really glad you guys bridged the gap. | 我很高兴你们消除了隔阂 |
[03:26] | Yeah, it was so much fun, I — | 对 很有趣 我 |
[03:28] | The whole night is a — is a blur. | 整晚都是模模糊糊的 |
[03:30] | The whole night’s a blur? | 整晚都是模模糊糊的 |
[03:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:33] | Potential clients, so… | 可能是客户 |
[03:36] | Hi. Dex Parios. | 我是黛克斯·帕里奥斯 |
[03:38] | I think we spoke on the phone. | 我想我们通过电话 |
[03:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:42] | Penny Lansdale? | 佩妮·兰斯代尔 |
[03:44] | Perfect Penny? | 完美佩妮 |
[03:46] | You got to be kidding me. | 真是开玩笑 |
[03:47] | Dex. | 黛克斯 |
[03:48] | – It’s been a minute. – Yeah. | -好久不见 -是啊 |
[03:49] | When Michael mentioned it was you we were going to see, | 当迈克尔说我们要来见你 |
[03:51] | I nearly choked. | 我差点噎住了 |
[03:52] | Perfect Penny? | 完美佩妮 |
[03:54] | Cute little name Dex had for me in high school. | 黛克斯在高中给我起的外号 |
[03:56] | Didn’t I have one for you, too? | 你不也给我起了一个吗 |
[03:58] | Dirty Dex. | 埋汰黛克斯 |
[04:00] | Yeah. Not all of us could afford three manicures a week. | 是啊 不是所有人能有钱一周做三次美甲 |
[04:03] | Please. Who had time for more than two? | 拜托 谁有时间一周做两次以上 |
[04:05] | Ladies, save the reunion. | 女士们 别叙旧了 |
[04:08] | Yeah. My office. | 好 去我办公室 |
[04:10] | We accept Jennifer’s made mistakes, as kids do. | 我们接受珍妮弗会犯错 孩子都会犯错 |
[04:13] | And if what she is accused of was in the realm of possibility, | 如果她被指责的事确实是她的责任 |
[04:16] | we’d accept it and move on. | 我们会接受并继续生活 |
[04:17] | But it’s not. | 但这次不是 |
[04:18] | Somebody planted those pills on me. | 有人把这些药栽赃到我身上的 |
[04:20] | Okay, just, uh, tell me what happened. | 好 直接告诉我发生了什么 |
[04:22] | I left school, opened my backpack, | 我离开学校 打开书包 |
[04:23] | and found a baggie of prescription pills | 发现一袋子处方药 |
[04:25] | that somebody had put there — 200 Adderall. | 是别人放的 200片阿得拉 |
[04:27] | Felony number. | 可以判刑的量 |
[04:28] | I went straight to the principal’s office, | 我直接去了校长室 |
[04:30] | showed them what I found. | 给他们看了我发现的东西 |
[04:31] | 10 minutes later, I was arrested. | 10分钟后我就被捕了 |
[04:33] | They said an anonymous tip had come in | 他们说有人匿名举报 |
[04:35] | that she was a drug dealer on campus, | 她是学校的药贩子 |
[04:37] | that the drugs were hers. | 药都是她的 |
[04:39] | What dealer would hand over their product | 什么药贩子会把自己的货 |
[04:40] | to the Principal? | 给校长 |
[04:42] | The DA is arguing that Jennifer knew the call was coming in, | 地方检察官认为珍妮弗知道会有电话举报 |
[04:44] | that she was trying to “Get in front of it.” | 她想”恶人先告状” |
[04:47] | What is the response from the school? | 学校什么态度 |
[04:49] | Oh, their response is good riddance. | 他们忙着撇清责任 |
[04:51] | We do have one ally — Deputy Principal Markham. | 还有一个愿意帮我们的 副校长马卡姆 |
[04:54] | But she wasn’t able to prevent the expulsion, | 但她无法阻止开除 |
[04:55] | which came as a swift kick in the ass. | 这就像当头暴击 |
[04:59] | In general, New Season High School | 总之 新气象高中 |
[05:00] | has turned their back. | 翻脸不认人了 |
[05:01] | Oh, this is New Season? | 新气象 |
[05:03] | With the Teslas and the equestrian team? | 有特斯拉和骑术队的那个吗 |
[05:05] | It’s a progressive oasis. | 循序渐进的绿洲 |
[05:07] | But they do not like their apple cart being upset. | 但他们可不喜欢影响自己的好形象 |
[05:10] | They close ranks. And Alyssa Frank — | 他们统一口径 阿莉莎·弗兰克 |
[05:12] | Dad, you don’t know that it was Alyssa — | 爸爸 你不能确定是阿莉莎 |
[05:13] | Who came out on top? | 谁一下子脱颖而出 |
[05:14] | Who’s starting outside hitter now? | 谁现在成了主攻手 |
[05:16] | All right. Just a little lower. | 慢慢说 |
[05:18] | Please. Um… | 拜托了 |
[05:19] | I’m sorry, I’m just trying to process | 对不起 我正在消化这事 |
[05:21] | that somebody planted felony-weight pills | 有人为了排球 用足以量刑的药片 |
[05:24] | over volleyball. | 进行了栽赃 |
[05:25] | Volleyball scholarships. | 排球奖学金 |
[05:27] | To a Division I school, a full ride is worth 400 grand. | 一级学校 全额奖学金40万美金 |
[05:31] | I could’ve just left with those pills, | 我可以带走那些药片 |
[05:33] | sold them. | 把它们卖了 |
[05:35] | This is what I get for telling the truth. | 这就是我要说的 |
[05:39] | Alyssa Frank is a good place to start. | 阿莉莎·弗兰克是个好的切入点 |
[05:42] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[05:43] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[05:49] | Please — Please don’t tell me that | 求你了 千万别告诉我 |
[05:51] | Alyssa Frank is related to Bill Frank. | 阿莉莎·弗兰克和比尔·弗兰克有关 |
[05:53] | Damn, Dex. | 该死 黛克斯 |
[05:54] | Daughter of. | 比尔·弗兰克 |
[05:56] | Bill Frank? | 的女儿 |
[05:56] | Criminal defense attorney. The biggest in Portland. | 波特兰风头最盛的刑事辩护律师 |
[06:00] | I will keep that in mind. | 我会记得的 |
[06:02] | Um, can you pull up | 你能找找 |
[06:02] | Jennifer Harris’s arrest report? | 珍妮弗·哈里斯被捕的报道吗 |
[06:04] | Any information on the arrest | 所有关于被捕的消息 |
[06:05] | should come from the family lawyer. | 应该在家庭律师那 |
[06:07] | Except there’s no record | 除了一通没有记录下的 |
[06:08] | of an anonymous call targeting Jennifer Harris. | 举报珍妮弗·哈里斯的匿名电话 |
[06:11] | It’s not like the cops showed up and grabbed an honor student. | 警察又不可能突然出现逮捕了名优等生 |
[06:13] | My theory? | 依我看 |
[06:14] | Call came from inside the school, | 电话来自学校内部 |
[06:15] | and they didn’t want it in the file. | 他们不想把它记录在案 |
[06:17] | Maybe someone applied pressure to the department | 或许有人给有关部门施加压力 |
[06:19] | to have it expunged. | 让它删除 |
[06:20] | Say, the, um… most powerful | 比如波特兰最有权势的 |
[06:23] | criminal defense attorney in Portland. | 刑事辩护律师 |
[06:27] | Now, um… | 现在 |
[06:31] | Dante’s. | 但丁的 |
[06:32] | Dante’s? | 但丁的 |
[06:33] | Dante’s, yeah. | 但丁的 |
[06:34] | Live band, karaoke. Starts at 8:00. | 现场乐队 卡拉OK 8点开始 |
[06:36] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[06:37] | It seems like something better done liquored up. | 看来是要不醉不归了 |
[06:40] | That’s the only way to do it, Dex. | 这是唯一的办法 黛克斯 |
[06:41] | Yeah, I’m still recovering from last night. | 我昨晚的酒还没醒 |
[06:45] | You and Grey’s girl got along, huh? | 你和格雷的女朋友玩得不错 |
[06:48] | Yeah, we did. We did, I think. | 的确 不错 不错 我觉得 |
[06:53] | Full disclosure… | 坦白说 |
[06:54] | Nailed it. | 搞定 |
[06:56] | Call came from the school’s dedicated prefix. | 电话号码有学校专用的前缀 |
[06:59] | Wow. Well, look at you. | 了不起 |
[07:00] | Yeah. And that’s all you get. | 你要的都搞定了 |
[07:02] | So, full disclosure about what? | 你要坦白什么 |
[07:07] | Oh, uh, I — I am terrible at karaoke. | 我卡拉OK唱的特别糟糕 |
[07:08] | I sound like a seal being squeezed. | 听上去就像只被挤了的海豹 |
[07:10] | Plus I am… very hungover. | 而且我酒还没醒 |
[07:13] | Raincheck? | 改天行吗 |
[07:14] | – Yeah, raincheck. – Great. | -好 改天 -好 |
[07:16] | So, what’s your plan here? | 你的计划是什么 |
[07:17] | If you go straight at Alyssa Frank, | 如果你直接去找阿莉莎·弗兰克 |
[07:19] | you’re gonna — you’re not gonna get anything. | 你什么也问不出 |
[07:21] | Well, my clients have a sympathetic Deputy Principal. | 我的客户有一位充满同情心的副校长 |
[07:24] | And I am very clever. | 我聪明的很 |
[07:25] | As you know. | 正如你所知 |
[07:26] | That I do. | 我知道 |
[07:27] | I’ll call you later, okay? | 过会儿给你打电话 好吗 |
[07:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:34] | You seen Liz? | 你看见莉兹了吗 |
[07:35] | Store room. | 储藏室 |
[07:38] | Why are you on the computer? | 你为什么把电脑合上 |
[07:39] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[07:54] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:55] | – You scared me. – Oh, sorry. | -你吓我一跳 -对不起 |
[07:56] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是有意吓你的 |
[07:58] | I feel like you’ve been avoiding me a little bit. | 我感觉你有点在躲我 |
[08:02] | That’s sort of true. | 的确有点吧 |
[08:04] | Well, why? | 为什么 |
[08:06] | Uh, last night was an odd one, | 昨晚有点奇怪 |
[08:08] | and all morning, my head’s been racing. | 整个早上 我脑子都在飞速运转 |
[08:12] | I re– I really like you, Grey. | 我真的喜欢你 格雷 |
[08:15] | I’m developing real feelings for you, | 我对你的感情是认真的 |
[08:17] | and sometimes, those feelings are… | 有时候 这些感情 |
[08:19] | Are what, scary? | 怎么了 可怕吗 |
[08:20] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:22] | Because if you’re not in the same place… | 因为如果你对我的感觉不一样 |
[08:25] | Liz, I’m in exactly the same place. | 莉兹 我和你的感觉一样 |
[08:28] | I’m really happy to hear that. | 听到这句话我很高兴 |
[08:29] | Now stop avoiding me. | 别再躲着我了 |
[08:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:54] | My resources are limited, | 我的资源很有限 |
[08:55] | but I’d do anything to help the Harris family. | 但是我愿意竭尽所能去帮助哈里斯一家 |
[08:58] | This is a railroading. | 这有点强人所难 |
[08:59] | Well, you’re really putting yourself on the line. | 你这是在冒险 |
[09:01] | That says a lot. | 这说明了很多事情 |
[09:02] | I’d love to see these brats get their due. | 我很愿意看到这些小孩得到应有的惩罚 |
[09:04] | And I’m out of here in three months. | 我不在这里三个月 |
[09:07] | So… | 所以 |
[09:07] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:12] | What? Is that you there? | 什么 你在现场吗 |
[09:17] | All right, ladies. I’m Miss Parios. | 好了 女士们 我是帕里奥斯老师 |
[09:20] | I’m gonna be your substitute teacher today. | 我是你们今天的代课老师 |
[09:23] | We call our teachers by their first names. | 我们直接称呼老师的名字 |
[09:25] | Dunkhead. | 白痴 |
[09:26] | That’s really funny. | 真的很好笑 |
[09:27] | That’s cute. That’s, like, the new thing. | 很可爱 我从来没听过 |
[09:29] | Anyway, uh, my first name is Dex. | 我的名字叫黛克斯 |
[09:31] | You can call me…that. | 你们可以这么称呼我 |
[09:33] | If you guys could just keep it down. | 你们能不能安静点 |
[09:36] | Hey, can you just — | 你们能不能 |
[09:38] | Hey! Listen up! | 听着 |
[09:39] | You do not want to get on the wrong side | 你们可不想和一位 |
[09:41] | of a United States Marine! | 美国海军陆战队员作对吧 |
[09:43] | You can’t yell at us. | 你不能对我们喊叫 |
[09:45] | For the next hour, this is my classroom. | 接下来的一小时 这间教室我做主 |
[09:48] | Okay? So if any of you clunkheads — | 好吗 如果你们之中哪个白差 |
[09:50] | Dunkheads. | 白痴 |
[09:53] | Are you getting smart with me? | 你跟我耍小聪明吗 |
[09:56] | Owl? | 猫头鹰 |
[09:57] | No. It’s just dunkheads. With a “D.” | 不 我只想说是白痴而不是白差 |
[10:00] | Like your grade if you don’t zip it. | 你再不闭嘴我就让你的成绩变成差 |
[10:03] | We don’t get grades here. Just evaluations. | 我们这里没有打分 只有评价 |
[10:11] | Where’s Alyssa Frank? | 阿莉莎·弗兰克在哪里 |
[10:12] | She’s finishing French Lab. | 她在法语教室 |
[10:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:24] | Hey. Language lab? | 你好 语音室在哪里 |
[10:25] | First floor. | 一楼 |
[10:30] | Ou est la piscine? | 游泳池在哪里 |
[10:32] | La piscine est la bas. | 游泳池在那边 |
[10:39] | What’s your problem? | 有什么事情吗 |
[10:40] | Alyssa Frank? | 阿莉莎·弗兰克 |
[10:41] | Hi, I’m Dex Parios. I’m with the school. | 我是黛克斯·帕里奥斯 校内工作人员 |
[10:43] | I need to, uh, speak to you for a minute. | 我需要跟你聊几句 |
[10:45] | Can’t right now. This is due next period. | 现在不行 下次再说吧 |
[10:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:47] | Uh, no. It can’t wait. | 不行 必须现在聊 |
[10:49] | I’m a sub here today, | 我今天作为一名代课老师 |
[10:51] | and, um, the school thought that I could put | 学校认为我的心理学专业 |
[10:53] | my psychology degree to good use | 可以派上用场 |
[10:55] | and speak to specific students | 让我就珍妮弗·哈里斯被开除一事 |
[10:58] | about the recent expulsion of Jennifer Harris. | 和一些学生聊聊 |
[11:00] | So, I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
[11:02] | I just wanted to, um… | 我只想 |
[11:03] | check in, see how you’re feeling. | 了解一下 看看你是什么想法 |
[11:05] | This school is so idiotic. | 这学校太白痴了 |
[11:09] | So, um… | 所以 |
[11:09] | tell me how you’re feeling about Jennifer’s expulsion. | 告诉我珍妮弗被开除你有什么想法 |
[11:13] | Any guilt about taking over | 接手她在队里的首发位置 |
[11:15] | – her starting position on the team? ?- No. | -你感到愧疚吗 -没有 |
[11:17] | – You didn’t have any problems with her? – Nope. | -你和她有没有什么瓜葛 -没有 |
[11:19] | Okay. Do you think she deserved to get kicked out of school? | 好 你认为她应该被学校开除吗 |
[11:22] | I would say anyone packing a fat sack of beans | 我想说任何带一大袋豆子的人 |
[11:24] | is violating policy. | 都违规了 |
[11:25] | – Beans. – Pills. Uppers. | -豆子吗 -药片 安非他命 |
[11:27] | I don’t care that she got booted. | 我不在乎她被开除了 |
[11:29] | We weren’t close. | 我们不是很熟 |
[11:30] | Everybody know she was dealing drugs? | 大家都知道她在贩毒吗 |
[11:31] | Maybe. I wasn’t in her circle. | 也许吧 我和她没有交集 |
[11:33] | She didn’t have a circle. She was nothing. | 她没有交际圈 一无所有 |
[11:36] | How does this apply to my psychological health? | 这跟我的心理健康有什么关系吗 |
[11:39] | Uh… it’s an experimental assessment. | 这是一次实验性评估 |
[11:42] | Look, Jennifer was busted | 珍妮弗因为教室里的 |
[11:43] | because of an anonymous call coming from a classroom phone. | 一个匿名电话而被逮捕 |
[11:47] | The exact classroom that you were in. | 就是你当时所在的教室 |
[11:49] | Call came in at 2:56, which is right after class gets out. | 两点五十六分打来的电话 正好是下课时间 |
[11:54] | You were the one to most benefit from this whole situation. | 你是整个事件中的最大受益者 |
[11:57] | Yeah, I wasn’t there. | 我当时没在那里 |
[11:59] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[12:04] | Hey. You were checked in. | 你当时有点名记录 |
[12:05] | Arcadia takes roll. | 是阿卡迪亚点的名 |
[12:07] | She checked me in so I could go with Bellagio | 她帮我签到了 这样我就能和贝拉吉奥 |
[12:09] | to get the new iPhone. | 一起去买新款苹果手机了 |
[12:10] | I have a receipt if you want to see it. | 你要是想看的话 我这里有收据 |
[12:11] | – Bellagio? – My boyfriend. | -贝拉吉奥 -我男朋友 |
[12:13] | With all these wackadoodle names, I’d fit right in. | 这么多古怪的名字 让我缓一会 |
[12:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:18] | I’ve had a shrink since I was six | 我六岁就有心理医生了 |
[12:19] | and you don’t act like a shrink. | 你看起来不像心理医生 |
[12:21] | Hey, Alyssa. | 阿莉莎 |
[12:22] | Just saw Paula poke her head out of French. | 刚才看到保拉从法语教室伸出头来看 |
[12:24] | You’re late again. | 你又迟到了 |
[12:26] | How many people want to hassle me today? | 今天有多少人想找我的麻烦 |
[12:30] | Mary Jane Glenway. | 玛丽·简·格伦威 |
[12:31] | MJ. I coach the volleyball team. | 叫我玛丽 我是排球队的教练 |
[12:33] | Uh, Dex. I’m the sub. ?Right. | 我叫黛克斯 是代课老师 |
[12:34] | Yeah, Deputy Principal Markham filled me in. | 马卡姆副校长已经告诉我了 |
[12:36] | I was actually hoping I could talk to you. | 我希望能和你聊聊 |
[12:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:39] | Uh, Glenway? | 格伦威 |
[12:39] | 格伦威家族遗产捐赠白金奖 吉纳维芙和诺尔曼家族信托基金 诺尔曼·格伦威 阿玛贝尔·格伦威 汉娜·格伦威 克洛伊·格伦威 达拉·格伦威 | |
[12:41] | Is there any relation? | 有什么渊源吗 |
[12:42] | Third-generation grad. | 第三届毕业生 |
[12:43] | Five years as coach. | 当了五年的教练 |
[12:44] | So, the culture is basically in my DNA. | 这种传统已经烙印在我的基因里了 |
[12:47] | For better or worse. | 不管怎样 |
[12:48] | Want to take a walk? | 想去散步吗 |
[12:49] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[12:50] | This, uh, Jen ordeal really breaks my heart. | 珍妮的遭遇让我很难过 |
[12:53] | You know, super sweet kid, talented player. | 非常乖的孩子 天赋型球员 |
[12:56] | But you thought she was selling pills? | 但你觉得她在倒卖药品吗 |
[12:58] | Or was planning on it, or… | 或者是打算这么做 或者 |
[13:00] | You know, I-I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 不知道 |
[13:02] | But it is exactly the kind of thing | 但这恰恰是在这种地方 |
[13:03] | a kid like that would do | 像这样的孩子想要找到 |
[13:05] | to find a group in a place like this. | 一个小群体 而不惜会做的事 |
[13:06] | Whatever happened to throwing a keg party? | 开一场饮酒会已经过时了吗 |
[13:08] | For real. | 说实话 |
[13:09] | I doubt anyone would even show up. | 我觉得没有人会去 |
[13:10] | I mean, look. | 我是说 |
[13:11] | This place has entitlement problems. | 这个地方存在等级的问题 |
[13:13] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[13:14] | Lots of alpha behavior, | 精英行为 |
[13:15] | which, personally, I try and push my way through, | 个人角度来说 我是努力去冲破这种阻碍的 |
[13:17] | but for less aggressive kids, | 但对于不那么好斗的孩子来说 |
[13:20] | it’s easy to get lost and desperate. | 很容易迷失自我 陷入绝望 |
[13:23] | – Like Jennifer. – Yeah. | -就像珍妮弗一样 -对 |
[13:24] | Look, Dex, I’m sure you’ve got the best of intentions here, | 黛克斯 我相信你是抱着强大的决心的 |
[13:27] | but her parents will spend millions | 但是她父母在承认他们的孩子 |
[13:29] | before they admit their kid is less than perfect. | 没有那么优秀之前会不惜重金寻求帮助的 |
[13:32] | Karma wise… | 因果报应告诉我们 |
[13:33] | don’t exploit that. | 不要深究了 |
[13:41] | Yeah. So, the lease is up in a month. | 对 所以一个月后房租就到期了 |
[13:43] | Increase will price me out, so please? | 涨价我就负担不起了 行行好 |
[13:46] | Just one afternoon. | 就一个下午 |
[13:47] | I’ll be happy to help you look. | 我很乐意帮你看房 |
[13:48] | Good. ‘Cause you have to like it, too. | 好 因为你也要喜欢 |
[13:50] | You might end up there a few nights a week. | 你可能会一周过去住几晚 |
[13:57] | Liz seems happy. | 莉兹好像很开心 |
[13:59] | Yeah, she does, doesn’t she? | 是啊 很开心 不是吗 |
[14:01] | She was happy the other night with Dex. | 她前一晚和黛克斯在一起也很开心 |
[14:03] | Oh, yeah? Where’d you, uh — | 是吗 你在哪 |
[14:04] | Where’d you see them, bud? | 你在哪看到她们的 哥们 |
[14:05] | They had a sleepover. | 她们留宿了 |
[14:07] | In, um… uh, Dex’s room? | 在 黛克斯屋里吗 |
[14:09] | They had fun. | 她们玩得很开心 |
[14:24] | Liz? | 莉兹 |
[14:25] | Hey, Ansel. | 你好 安塞尔 |
[14:25] | Is it hard to get a credit card? | 想有一个信用卡很难吗 |
[14:28] | Uh, no. It’s easy. | 不会 很容易 |
[14:30] | Too easy. Just go to the bank. | 太容易了 去银行就行了 |
[14:32] | Why do you ask? | 为什么问这个 |
[14:33] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[14:40] | Bad Alibi. | 糟糕不在场证明 |
[14:44] | Hey, wine vendor’s on one. | 卖酒的找你 一号线 |
[14:45] | Can you hold on a sec? | 你能等我一下吗 |
[14:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:49] | Hey, Joanne. Yeah, can I call you back? | 乔安妮 是我 等下回你好吗 |
[14:51] | I’m in the middle of something. | 我手头有点事 |
[14:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:56] | Did you and Dex sleep together? | 你和黛克斯睡了吗 |
[15:00] | I swear, I — I never meant to hurt you. | 我发誓 我 我从没想过伤害你 |
[15:02] | Whatever you want to know. Radical honesty. | 你想知道什么我都说 绝对诚实 |
[15:05] | Oh, so now you’re honest. | 你现在倒会诚实了 |
[15:07] | Look, I wanted to tell you, but Dex said keep it quiet. | 我想过告诉你 但是黛克斯说要保守秘密 |
[15:12] | Did you guys have sex? | 你们做爱了吗 |
[15:14] | I don’t remember a big part of the night. | 那晚上大部分的事情我都不记得了 |
[15:16] | It started out fine. Then drinks. | 一开始没什么 然后喝酒 |
[15:20] | Then it was all aboard the Dex train. | 然后就上了黛克斯的船 |
[15:22] | Yeah, I know about the Dex train. | 我知道黛克斯的贼船 |
[15:24] | I’m not trying to throw her under the bus. | 我不是想推她下去 |
[15:27] | But, yeah, waking up naked in her bed | 但是 醒来发现光着身子躺在她的床上 |
[15:29] | was not where I’d hoped the night would end. | 并不是我希望的那一晚的结局 |
[15:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:33] | I’m not sure Dex would say the same. | 我不确定黛克斯会和我说的一样 |
[15:39] | Do you want me to pack up my stuff from the loft? | 你要我去阁楼收拾我的行李吗 |
[15:43] | I mean, give me one good reason | 给我一个好的理由 |
[15:45] | why I shouldn’t say yes. | 我为什么不应该说是 |
[15:46] | Because I don’t want one stupid mistake | 因为我不想因为一个愚蠢的错误 |
[15:49] | to screw us up. | 我们两个就完了 |
[15:54] | I’m still shocked that you’re the PI Michael hired. | 我还是很震惊 你居然是迈克尔雇的私家侦探 |
[15:57] | But then you, hands in the muck. | 可然后看到你 不怕苦不怕累 |
[16:00] | I guess I shouldn’t be. | 我想我不该这么震惊 |
[16:02] | Believe me, I’m just as surprised | 相信我 我跟你一样意外 |
[16:04] | to be in your very beige, unused living room. | 居然能站在你米黄色的未曾用过的客厅里 |
[16:08] | We really hated each other. | 我们小时候真的很讨厌彼此 |
[16:10] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 |
[16:12] | Any idea how it started? | 还记得是怎么开始的吗 |
[16:14] | You told Connor Smith I was so prim | 你跟康纳·史密斯说我过于一本正经 |
[16:16] | I wouldn’t fart at school, | 在学校不会放屁 |
[16:16] | and it gave me a kidney infection. | 所以我得了肾脏感染 |
[16:18] | Not true? | 不是这样吧 |
[16:20] | Not true. | 不是 |
[16:21] | You told people I had lice. | 你跟大家说我身上有虱子 |
[16:22] | You did. | 你是真的有 |
[16:24] | Once. | 就一次 |
[16:26] | High school was many hormones | 高中时期是充满了荷尔蒙 |
[16:29] | and many perceived threats. | 和可以感知到的威胁的 |
[16:31] | Also fun to rehash, but, um… | 后来再回想也很有趣 但是 |
[16:34] | that is not why you’re here. | 但这不是你来找我的原因 |
[16:36] | No. Um… | 是的 |
[16:38] | was Jennifer a fit | 珍妮弗能融入 |
[16:41] | at New Season? ? | 新气象吗 |
[16:43] | There are so many benefits to that school. | 去那所学校上学有很多好处 |
[16:46] | But only if you subscribe to a specific way of thinking. | 当且仅当你只有一种思考方式的时候 |
[16:50] | Such as? | 比如说 |
[16:51] | I’m not you, Dex. I never was. | 我不是你 黛克斯 我从来都不是 |
[16:53] | I never would have argued with Mr. Nast | 我绝不会跟纳斯特老师争辩说 |
[16:55] | about the lack of women writers in our curriculum. | 我们的课程里女性作者太少了 |
[16:58] | Undermined by pointing out his hairpiece was loose. | 指出他假发套松了影响了我的发挥 |
[17:02] | True, but… | 确实 但是 |
[17:04] | you had guts. | 你有胆量 |
[17:05] | You weren’t afraid. | 你不会害怕 |
[17:08] | I admired that. | 我很欣赏这一点 |
[17:10] | You did? | 是吗 |
[17:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:15] | So, um… | 所以 |
[17:17] | what are you afraid of now? | 你现在在害怕什么 |
[17:18] | There are a lot of powerful people at that school. | 那所学校里有很多有权有势的人物 |
[17:21] | When things are problematic, they get hushed up. | 当有问题出现时 就会被掩盖 |
[17:24] | I tried to confront them and look what happened. | 我也试过反抗 看看我的下场 |
[17:29] | Penny, if you thought that I was brave in high school, | 佩妮 如果你高中的时候觉得我很勇敢 |
[17:31] | you should, uh — you should try me now. | 你现在 你现在也应该对我有信心 |
[17:37] | Jennifer said she thought one of her friends | 珍妮弗觉得她有一个同学 |
[17:39] | was high at school. | 在学校嗨了 |
[17:41] | Like, high on speed. | 磕了药那种 |
[17:43] | She was worried about her. | 她很担心她 |
[17:45] | She was worried because there were a few girls | 她担心是因为她觉得有几个女孩 |
[17:47] | who she thought were using uppers to study, | 吃兴奋剂去学习 |
[17:49] | and then using them nonstop. | 毫无节制地去使用 |
[17:50] | I mean, it was everywhere. | 到处可见 |
[17:52] | So when I passed this on to Principal Barrow, | 所以我把问题反映给巴罗校长的时候 |
[17:54] | nothing came of it. | 石沉大海 |
[17:56] | Nothing except Jennifer | 除了珍妮弗 |
[17:57] | was dropped from the Italian Club | 被意大利语俱乐部除名 |
[17:58] | and debate was suddenly overbooked. | 理由就是突然被超额了 |
[18:01] | It was a message. | 这是一种信息 |
[18:03] | Message received. | 收到信息 |
[18:06] | You know, I’d, uh — | 那个 我 |
[18:07] | I’d love to speak to Jennifer about this. | 我想和珍妮弗聊聊这件事 |
[18:10] | She’s, um — | 她 |
[18:11] | She’s actually at her father’s house this week. | 她这周其实在她爸爸家 |
[18:14] | Oh, you — you guys are… | 你 你们 |
[18:17] | Divorcing. | 正在离婚 |
[18:19] | Not so perfect here. | 这里也不是很完美 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:26] | You know, I was… | 你知道 我 |
[18:28] | so intimidated by you in high school, | 高中的时候非常怕你 |
[18:30] | but, um… | 但是 |
[18:32] | you’re the reason I still clean under my fingernails. | 因为你我才坚持清理指甲缝的 |
[18:35] | Well, most — most days. | 大多数 大多数时候 |
[18:39] | I was intimidated by you, too. | 我也很怕你 |
[18:42] | And without you, | 没有你的话 |
[18:43] | I never would have done a proper beer bong. | 我永远都玩不好啤酒漏斗 |
[18:46] | Yeah, I could have taught a class. | 是啊 这点我都可以去教课了 |
[18:57] | So, Cosgrove is up to speed on New Season | 斯格罗夫在调查新气象学校的事情 |
[18:59] | and the possibility of larger drug sales. | 以及更大的贩卖毒品的可能性 |
[19:01] | – Okay. – ?She said we need to have our ducks in a row | -好 -所以她说我们需要在有行动之前 |
[19:03] | before making a move ’cause the mayor’s kid goes there. | 做好充分准备 因为市长的孩子也在这上学 |
[19:06] | Well, regardless, they need a wake-up call. | 不管怎样 都需要给他们提个醒 |
[19:08] | Those girls you asked me to run through | 你让我去调查的 |
[19:09] | the prescription drug monitoring program? | 那些姑娘的处方药情况 |
[19:11] | No flags on Alyssa Frank or your client. | 阿莉莎·弗兰克或者你的委托人没有可疑情况 |
[19:14] | But there was another girl on the volleyball team, | 但是排球队的另一个女孩 |
[19:16] | big flag — | 非常可疑 |
[19:17] | Rebecca Braylander. | 丽贝卡·布雷兰德 |
[19:19] | Haven’t heard that name. | 没听说过这个名字 |
[19:20] | But she filled 12 prescriptions for Adderall last month. | 但是她上周有十二张阿得拉的处方 |
[19:23] | All prescribed by the same doctor. | 全都是一个医生开的 |
[19:26] | It’s her mother. | 是她妈妈 |
[19:27] | She’s a cosmetic surgeon whose office says | 她是个整形科医生 她的办公室说 |
[19:29] | that she’s at an Ayahuasca retreat in Peru | 她在秘鲁参加死藤水修养 |
[19:31] | and has been for the last six weeks. | 最近六周都不在这 |
[19:33] | So, Rebecca stole her mom’s prescription pad. | 所以 丽贝卡偷了她妈妈的处方单 |
[19:37] | Has Cosgrove given you resources? | 科斯格罗夫给你什么资源了吗 |
[19:38] | Yeah. Whatever I need. | 给了 我需要什么都可以给 |
[19:39] | If you’re up for grabbing Rebecca on prescription fraud, | 如果你要因为处方欺诈逮捕丽贝卡 |
[19:42] | I have an idea. | 我有一个主意 |
[19:44] | What’s up, Grey? | 怎么了 格雷 |
[19:46] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你聊一下吗 |
[19:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:50] | Did you have sex with Liz last night? | 你昨晚和莉兹做爱了吗 |
[19:52] | Yes or no? | 有还是没有 |
[19:54] | Just yes or no, Dex. | 有还是没有 黛克斯 |
[19:57] | I woke up in the same bed as Liz, | 我醒的时候和莉兹在同一张床上 |
[20:00] | but, um… | 但是 |
[20:03] | past that, I’m in the dark. | 除此之外 我什么都不知道 |
[20:04] | ‘Cause she seems to be a little bit more sure. | 因为她可要比你更确定一些 |
[20:06] | Well, then she has revised her story. | 那她肯定是修改过事情的经过了 |
[20:09] | We both got very drunk last night — | 我们昨晚都喝得太醉了 |
[20:11] | Why don’t you just find another bar to work out of? | 不如你去再找一间酒吧吧 |
[20:13] | – Can you just give me 30 seconds — – Find another bar. | -你能给我三十秒 -再去找一家酒吧 |
[20:42] | Can you slow down? | 你能走慢点吗 |
[20:44] | We got a girl to grab up, right? | 我们要去抓一个女孩 对吧 |
[20:45] | And you have a plan that is yet to be discussed, | 而你的计划我们还没讨论过 |
[20:47] | so we’re wasting time. | 所以我们是在浪费时间 |
[20:48] | Look, I honestly don’t know | 听着 我真的不知道 |
[20:50] | what happened with Liz last night. | 昨晚和莉兹发生了什么 |
[20:52] | – It’s fine. – ?Fine? | -没事 -没事 |
[20:53] | Don’t say “fine” If you don’t mean “fine.” | 如果不是真的觉得没事就不要说没事 |
[20:55] | Look, we never had the, uh, exclusivity talk. | 我们从来没有进行过排他性谈话 |
[20:57] | So, it’s cool. Just — Just do your thing. | 所以 没事 你做你的就好 |
[20:59] | The only thing I know for certain | 我唯一确定的事就是 |
[21:01] | is I woke up this morning hungover. | 我早上起来宿醉未醒 |
[21:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:05] | Let’s get to work. | 去干活吧 |
[21:17] | Do you want to talk? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[21:19] | No. | 不 |
[21:21] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[21:24] | Honestly? I’m thinking about how much I miss stealing cars. | 老实说 我在想有多怀念偷车的日子 |
[21:39] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事情吗 |
[21:40] | Anything, hermano. | 什么都可以 兄弟 |
[21:42] | Why are security deposits so much? | 为什么保证金这么贵 |
[21:45] | ‘Cause… | 因为 |
[21:46] | say you and four friends move into a shack in Powellhurst | 假设你和四个朋友搬进了伯维尔赫斯特的一间小屋 |
[21:49] | and one of your friends says, “Hey, let’s have a tiki party.” | 然后一个朋友说 咱们开一个热带风情派对吧 |
[21:52] | And you’re like, “bro… | 然后你就说 哥们 |
[21:54] | you’re not so responsible with fire.” | 发生火灾了可不是你负责 |
[21:57] | And he’s like, “Give me a break, Took.” | 然后他说 得了吧 托奇 |
[21:59] | So, have the party with a 16-hour roast pig, | 所以 办了一场有烤了十六个小时的烤猪的派对 |
[22:03] | do your part. | 做好你那部分 |
[22:04] | But then who gets tanked, huh, | 但是谁喝醉了 |
[22:06] | and torches half a wall to cinder | 他还没注意到 |
[22:09] | before he even notices? | 半面墙就烧成了灰烬 |
[22:13] | Why do you ask? | 你问什么来着 |
[22:14] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[22:25] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[22:25] | All right, she’s coming. Keep your line open. | 她要来了 电话不要挂 |
[22:29] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[22:32] | Oh, yeah. You’re the shrink. | 你是那个心理医生 |
[22:34] | No interview needed. Barely knew Jennifer Harris. | 没必要问我话 我跟珍妮弗·哈里斯不熟 |
[22:36] | Gotta go. I’m late for trapeze. | 走了 得去练空中飞人了 |
[22:37] | Trapeze? God, you gotta be kidding me. | 空中飞人 你开玩笑呢 |
[22:39] | Yeah, you want to go to Yale, you got to stand out. | 想去耶鲁 就得鹤立鸡群 |
[22:41] | – Bye. – ?Hey, I was hoping you could, um, | -拜拜了 -等一下 我希望你能 |
[22:43] | help me with something off books. | 帮我私下解答一个问题 |
[22:45] | Yeah, I doubt it. | 恐怕帮不了你 |
[22:47] | Word is you’re the, um, | 我听说 |
[22:49] | campus connect for Adderall. | 想在学校里买阿得拉[兴奋剂]可以找你 |
[22:51] | I’m looking for some. | 我想买点 |
[22:53] | Where did you hear that? | 你听谁说的 |
[22:54] | I don’t know, friend of a friend. | 道听途说罢了 |
[22:57] | So, what do you think? Hook a lady up? | 怎么样 帮我联系一下 |
[22:58] | I don’t have a single clue what you’re talking about. | 我完全不懂你在说什么 |
[23:01] | No? | 不懂吗 |
[23:02] | You stole your mom’s script pad | 你偷了你妈妈的处方笺 |
[23:03] | and hit 12 different pharmacies last month. | 又在上个月去了十二家不同的药店 |
[23:06] | So, either you’re selling the pills | 所以你要么是在卖药 |
[23:07] | or you collected a stash to plant on Jennifer Harris. | 要么就是在收集药片栽赃珍妮弗·哈里斯 |
[23:11] | Leave me alone. | 走开 |
[23:12] | Okeydokey. | 行吧 |
[23:27] | Call MJ! | 打给MJ |
[23:29] | She’s calling Mary Jane Glenway. | 她在给玛丽·简·格伦威打电话 |
[23:31] | Dex, you know that name? | 黛克斯 你知道这是谁吗 |
[23:32] | That’s her volleyball coach. | 是她的排球教练 |
[23:33] | Becca, what’s up? | 贝卡 什么事 |
[23:35] | We have a huge problem. | 出大事了 |
[23:36] | – Word is out. – What happened? | -事情传开了 -发生什么事了 |
[23:37] | The whole school knows about the pills. | 学校的人都知道药的事了 |
[23:39] | And Jennifer. They know that I’m involved. | 还有珍妮弗 他们知道我牵涉其中了 |
[23:41] | They don’t know anything. | 他们什么都不知道 |
[23:43] | I told you this was a stupid idea. | 我跟你说过这个主意很烂 |
[23:44] | This is all your fault! | 这都是你的错 |
[23:46] | Can you confirm that a 16-year-old kid | 你能从这个对话确定一个十六岁的孩子 |
[23:47] | just implicated her coach as a conspirator? | 刚刚指出她的教练是同谋吗 |
[23:50] | That is confirmed. | 必须能确定 |
[23:50] | I’m in serious trouble, and it’s all your fault! | 我有大麻烦了 这都是你的错 |
[23:54] | Damn it. I’m getting pulled over. | 该死 我被警察拦下了 |
[24:05] | Rebecca, hands where we can see them. | 丽贝卡 把手放到我们能看到的地方 |
[24:07] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[24:19] | Hey, we got her. She’s coming in. | 我们抓到她了 |
[24:23] | Okay, good news. | 好的 很好 |
[24:24] | But Coach Glenway just took off in a hurry. | 但是格伦威教练刚刚急勿勿地走了 |
[24:32] | Portland PD! Mary Jane Glenway! | 波特兰警察 玛丽·简·格伦威 |
[24:35] | We’re good. Rest is clear. | 没问题 安全 |
[24:37] | Hoffman. | 霍夫曼 |
[24:39] | Expired passport here. | 过期的护照 |
[24:43] | Nothing current? | 没有没过期的 |
[24:45] | Think that’s what she came home to get. | 我想这就是她回家的目的 |
[24:49] | I’ll update the lieutenant. | 我报告副队 |
[24:55] | Hey, real quick, off topic. | 那什么 问你点别的事 |
[25:00] | say that a woman I’m dating… | 如果正跟我约会的女人 |
[25:03] | sleeps with another woman. | 睡了另一个女人 |
[25:06] | Right? | 你懂吧 |
[25:07] | That’s straight-up cheating, right? | 这也算出轨吧 |
[25:09] | I mean, there’s no — there’s no allowance for that? | 女的睡女的也是不允许的吧 |
[25:11] | If a dude I was with slept with someone else, | 如果我的男人睡了另一个男人 |
[25:13] | I have a problem with that. | 我绝对跟他没完 |
[25:20] | Right. Of course. | 好吧 当然了 |
[25:23] | Cosgrove’s put an alarm on Glenway’s car | 科斯格罗夫已经通缉了格伦威的车 |
[25:26] | and, uh, monitoring her credit cards. | 她的信用卡也被监控了 |
[25:34] | My client has nothing to add | 我的委托人 |
[25:35] | to any proceedings here today. | 没有任何需要补充说明的 |
[25:37] | We just want to make it very clear — | 我们只想表明… |
[25:38] | Stop talking, Counselor. | 别说了 律师 |
[25:39] | Your client is a 16-year-old | 你的委托人只是一个十六岁的孩子 |
[25:42] | who made a very stupid mistake | 她被她学校里的教练利用 |
[25:44] | after being manipulated by her coach at school. | 犯了一个非常愚蠢的错误 |
[25:48] | She’s a victim, right? | 她是受害者 对吗 |
[25:51] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[25:54] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[25:55] | Can you tell me a little bit about your relationship | 你能说一下 |
[25:57] | with Mary Jane Glenway? | 你和玛丽·简·格伦威的关系吗 |
[26:02] | MJ’s my coach. She’s also my friend. | MJ是我的教练 也是我的朋友 |
[26:05] | Why did you say this is all her fault? | 你之前为什么说这都是她的错 |
[26:10] | What were you referring to? | 你指的是什么 |
[26:10] | I don’t know why I said that. | 我不知道我为什么那么说 |
[26:13] | I think I was just mad. | 大概是一时昏头了吧 |
[26:15] | Counselor, can you please explain to Rebecca | 律师 麻烦你跟丽贝卡解释一下 |
[26:18] | that a very good opportunity is slipping away here? | 一个非常好的机会正从她眼前溜走 |
[26:22] | Becca, what’s going on? | 贝卡 到底是怎么回事 |
[26:23] | Now. | 快说 |
[26:27] | MJ’s cool. | MJ很酷 |
[26:29] | She understands how stressful the school can be. | 她知道学校里的压力有多大 |
[26:32] | So she tries to help kids out. | 所以她想帮我们 |
[26:33] | By…? | 怎么帮 |
[26:34] | Making sure we don’t conk out after three-hour practices | 确保我们在完成七个小时的作业之前 |
[26:37] | before finishing seven hours of homework. | 不会因为三个小时的排球训练而昏倒 |
[26:39] | So selling pills. | 所以卖药给你们 |
[26:40] | Being a friend. Because she’d been there. | 做我们的朋友 因为她经历过这些 |
[26:43] | Can you tell me who put the uppers | 能告诉我是谁把安非他命 |
[26:44] | in Jennifer Harris’s backpack? | 放到珍妮弗·哈里斯的背包里的吗 |
[26:52] | I did. | 是我放的 |
[26:54] | Jen told her mom kids were getting high. | 珍妮弗告诉她妈妈学校里的孩子都在嗑药 |
[26:56] | MJ said that she’d screw us all. | MJ说她会毁了我们所有人 |
[26:57] | We’d all either end up failing out or being busted. | 我们要么全部挂科 要么就被抓起来 |
[27:00] | Did MJ suggest that you get the pills | 是MJ建议你去用药片 |
[27:03] | to plant on Jennifer? | 栽赃珍妮弗的吗 |
[27:04] | She said it’d be better if they came from an outside stash. | 她说最好用别的药 |
[27:07] | Outside her own? | 不用她自己的 |
[27:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:15] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[27:16] | Aren’t you supposed to be working a case? | 你不是应该在查案吗 |
[27:17] | Hoffman says chasing down fugitive drug dealers | 霍夫曼说追捕逃亡的毒贩 |
[27:19] | is above my pay grade. | 超出我的工作范围了 |
[27:21] | So he’s still talking to you, huh? | 所以他没不理你是吧 |
[27:22] | On work stuff, yeah. | 工作的话 是的 |
[27:23] | All right. What do you need? | 好吧 你有什么需要 |
[27:24] | Listen, I feel like I’m being falsely accused here. | 听着 我觉得我被冤枉了 |
[27:28] | You ended up in bed with my girlfriend who was naked | 你在模糊的状态下发现自己和我的 |
[27:31] | under questionable circumstances, right? | 一丝不挂的女朋友在床上 |
[27:32] | Can we agree to that? | 我们达成共识了吗 |
[27:34] | – Yeah. – We can? | -是的 -是吗 |
[27:36] | Can’t you see how that actually might be worse? | 你难道看不出来事态会有多糟糕吗 |
[27:39] | I mean, sex is definite. | 性是绝对确定的东西 |
[27:40] | We could deal with that tangibly versus this. | 和这个相比我们能更切实地处理那件事 【求校 |
[27:44] | I mean, this is just chaos. | 这完全就是混乱 |
[27:46] | Dex, you’re a time bomb. | 黛克斯 你就是个定时炸弹 |
[27:48] | You haven’t processed your past at all — | 你根本没有从你的过去中走出来 |
[27:50] | from your parents, to Benny, to the war — | 你的父母 本尼 以及战争 |
[27:53] | and so you just seek chaos in your life. | 所以你在生活中寻找混乱 |
[27:56] | Yeah, I don’t — I don’t think that’s true. | 我不 我不这么认为 |
[27:58] | – It is true. – I don’t. I have settled down a lot. | -这是事实 -不 我安定下来了 |
[28:00] | – Right. – I even have a — | -好吧 -我甚至有一个 |
[28:02] | a moderately successful business, so… | 一个还算成功的事业 所以 |
[28:04] | Which I think we both know you’ll screw up soon enough. | 而我们都知道不久以后你就会搞砸的 |
[28:08] | Yeah, I think I’ll come back another time, okay? | 好的 那我下次再来 如何 |
[28:10] | Well, that’s what I’m saying. There is no other time. | 我要说的就是这个 没有下一次了 |
[28:13] | This is it, Dex. | 就这样 黛克斯 |
[28:16] | You saw that I was finding happiness, | 你看到我在寻找幸福 |
[28:19] | and you were finding calm. | 而你在寻找平静 |
[28:20] | And for someone like you, calm is… | 而对于你这样的人 平静是 |
[28:24] | It’s the enemy. | 是敌人 |
[28:26] | ‘Cause that’s when things get quiet, | 因为当周围的环境安静下来时 |
[28:28] | and, you know, feelings come in. | 你知道的 感情就会涌上心头 |
[28:31] | If it’s fear or… | 就像是恐惧或者 |
[28:33] | questions. | 质疑 |
[28:36] | And so a person like you, | 对于像你这样 |
[28:37] | who hasn’t processed their past at all, | 根本没有从过去中走出来的人 |
[28:40] | when they hear that quiet coming, | 当他们听到那样的寂静来临 |
[28:42] | they light a really big fire | 他们会点燃巨大的火焰 |
[28:43] | so they don’t have to deal with it. | 这样他们就不用面对死寂了 |
[28:45] | I don’t want chaos. | 我不想要混乱 |
[28:47] | And yet, in one move — | 但现实是 仅仅因为你一个举动 |
[28:50] | that you conveniently don’t remember — | 这个你轻而易举忘记了的举动 |
[28:54] | you destroyed my relationship with Liz | 就毁掉了我和莉兹的感情 |
[28:56] | and yours with Hoffman. | 还有你和霍夫曼的感情 |
[28:58] | A twofer, Dex. | 还是买一送一啊 黛克斯 |
[29:01] | Bravo. | 干得漂亮 |
[29:03] | Really nice job on this one. | 这回你干的真不错 |
[29:06] | Do me a favor, Dex. | 帮我个忙 黛克斯 |
[29:10] | Find another bar. | 找个别的酒吧 |
[29:12] | I don’t want you around. | 我不想再在这里看见你 |
[29:37] | Her cellphone pinged right here and stopped. | 她的手机信号定位停在这里 |
[29:39] | She’s close. | 她就在附近 |
[29:41] | Green Subaru. | 绿色的斯巴鲁车 |
[29:42] | All right, get backup out here, | 好 呼叫增援 |
[29:43] | and we’ll start knocking on doors. | 我们要敲门了 |
[29:45] | 4716. We need code three cover at | 代码4716 东南贝尔蒙街920号 |
[29:48] | 920 SouthEast Belmont. | 需要紧急掩护 |
[29:49] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:52] | Worked some narco cases out here. | 根据之前办的涉毒案的经验 |
[29:55] | She’s either picking up product for the road | 她不是在路上收货 |
[29:56] | or selling what she’s got for cash. | 就是在卖毒品换现金 |
[29:58] | One or the other. | 肯定是其中之一 |
[30:03] | I don’t blame her. I can’t. | 我不能怪她 我不能这么做 |
[30:06] | Are we talking about the coach or Dex? | 我们说的是教练还是黛克斯 |
[30:11] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[30:13] | I’ve been the one who stepped out. | 我也干过渣男干的事 |
[30:15] | I’ve broken some hearts. | 我也伤过好多人的心 |
[30:18] | I’d be a hypocrite if I blamed her. | 我如果责怪她就太虚伪了 |
[30:21] | – So why don’t you just — – Coach. | -所以你为什么不 -是那个教练 |
[30:23] | – Let’s take it nice and easy, all right? – Yeah. | -我们慢点来 谨慎些 -好 |
[30:34] | She’s running. | 她跑起来了 |
[30:35] | Damn volleyball coach. | 该死的排球教练 |
[30:36] | Volleyball coach? What? | 排球教练 什么 |
[30:50] | Two PPB in the area. | 这里有两个小队 |
[30:51] | They’ll cut her off at North Lagoon. | 他们能在北泻湖拦住她 |
[31:47] | Glenway! You’re not a fugitive. | 格伦威 你不是重犯 |
[31:50] | All right? You’re trapped. | 好了 你跑不掉了 |
[31:56] | Why do they run? | 他们为什么总是要跑 |
[31:57] | Stop running! | 别跑 |
[32:04] | Go, go, go. | 快快快 |
[32:14] | Freeze! Okay. | 别动 好的 |
[32:16] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[32:17] | Slow. Hands behind your back. | 慢点 手放背后 |
[32:25] | Mary Jane Glenway, you’re under arrest. | 玛丽·简·格伦威 你被捕了 |
[32:38] | C-Can we, uh, fast forward a little bit? | 能快进一点吗 |
[32:41] | I just want to see how much more I had to drink. | 我只是想看我还喝了多少 |
[32:45] | What’s the point, Dex? | 这有什么意义 黛克斯 |
[32:46] | I’m just trying to see how I behaved. | 我只是想看看我的举动 |
[32:49] | Fact that it takes an eye in the sky to determine that | 你需要求助于摄像头才能确定 |
[32:51] | is something I…consider a problem. | 这让我觉得…有点问题 |
[32:55] | Yeah, I’m just trying to gather the facts, okay? | 我只是想收集事实 好吗 |
[33:00] | Okay, wait. Right there! | 等等 就这里 |
[33:01] | Do you see that? Look at that. Okay, um, | 你看见那个了吗 看看那个 好 |
[33:03] | can you go to the next round of shots? | 你能跳到下几个画面吗 |
[33:08] | Wait, she’s dumping her drink in my glass. | 等等 她把她的酒倒到我杯子里 |
[33:10] | I mean, she’s trying to get me drunk. | 她想让我喝醉 |
[33:12] | Maybe she can’t keep up. | 也许她撑不住了 |
[33:13] | I’m just saying, it’s not entirely my fault. | 我是说这不完全是我的错 |
[33:15] | Can you e-mail a clip of this to me? | 你能发一份录像到我邮箱吗 |
[33:17] | Yeah, go ahead. | 行 发吧 |
[33:20] | Dex, we got our issues. | 黛克斯 我们都有自己的问题 |
[33:21] | But from a — an outside perspective, | 但是以外人的角度来看 |
[33:24] | it’s time. | 是时候了 |
[33:25] | It’s time for what? | 到了干什么的时候 |
[33:27] | Clean up. | 清扫干净 |
[33:30] | Make your bed. | 铺个床 |
[33:32] | What, like, literally? | 字面意义上的铺床吗 |
[33:34] | Literally. | 没错 |
[33:35] | Anyone can make their bed. | 每个人都能铺床 |
[33:38] | It begins a path to… | 这会开启一条 |
[33:40] | order. | 通向秩序的道路 |
[33:42] | Once you got order, you can start to forgive yourself. | 一旦建立了秩序 你就会开始原谅自己 |
[33:47] | Besides, stumbling drunk with another man’s girl — | 另外 和有男友的姑娘喝的烂醉如泥 |
[33:50] | it’s not a good look. | 这可不太好看 |
[33:54] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[33:57] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[34:09] | I’m gonna wait till my lawyer gets here before I say anything. | 律师不在场我什么都不会说的 |
[34:11] | That is your right. | 这是你的权利 |
[34:12] | We’ve contacted him, and he’s on his way. | 我们已经联系他了 他在路上 |
[34:19] | It’s, um — | 这真是 |
[34:20] | It is compelling, the idea that she sold the pills | 这个理由很有说服力 她卖那些药 |
[34:23] | because the school’s so competitive. | 是因为学校竞争力太强了 |
[34:24] | Well, she’s been in their shoes. | 她一直站在他们的立场上 |
[34:26] | Probably how she got through school back in the day. | 也许她当初在学校里就是这么过来的 |
[34:28] | You guys have no idea | 你们根本不知道 |
[34:30] | the kind of pressure these kids are under, okay? | 这些孩子的压力有多大 |
[34:31] | The kind of pressure that I was under. | 我的压力有多大 |
[34:35] | The girls just needed a friend. | 那些女孩们需要一个朋友 |
[34:37] | Someone who understood. | 一个理解他们的人 |
[34:39] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[34:40] | There’s another argument. | 还有另一种说法 |
[34:42] | The coach has gone through seven court-ordered rehabs. | 教练已经有过七次法院强制戒毒 |
[34:45] | That’s impressive. | 真厉害 |
[34:46] | But we just got word from Deputy Principal Markham | 但是马卡姆副校长刚告诉我们 |
[34:49] | that three girls from New Season | 新气象学校的三个女孩 |
[34:51] | have been sent to rehab for prescription stimulants. | 因为持有服用处方兴奋剂而被送进戒毒所了 |
[34:56] | In my experience, | 根据我的警员 |
[34:58] | addicts can turn others to addiction | 有毒瘾的人会让身边的人也染上毒瘾 |
[35:00] | because it makes them feel less guilty | 因为这会让他们对自己的麻烦 |
[35:02] | about their troubles. | 少点罪恶感 |
[35:03] | So…literally, | 所以 严格来说 |
[35:06] | they “make” friends? | 他们会”交”朋友 |
[35:09] | All right. Well, I guess by her having rich donor parents, | 好吧 有她的有钱的父母捐助人 |
[35:12] | she can get away with something like that. | 这种事对她来说应该能轻易搞定 |
[35:13] | Yeah, and I’ll bet she thought she was just being, | 我敢打赌她觉得自己只是 |
[35:15] | like, the cool coach. | 很酷的教练 |
[35:16] | Hmm, yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:18] | Nope. | 不 |
[35:20] | You’re just a dirtbag. | 你只是一个混蛋 |
[35:23] | The coach was behind all this? | 全都是教练干的吗 |
[35:24] | That’s why they went after me? | 所以他们才盯上我吗 |
[35:26] | And then it was covered up. | 然后还被遮掩起来了 |
[35:27] | What kind of a school lets this happen? | 什么学校会出这种事情 |
[35:29] | This is gonna be a very public scandal. | 这绝对会是一个大丑闻 |
[35:30] | Whatever New Season was, it won’t be for much longer. | 新气象不管有多少能耐也撑不了多久 |
[35:33] | I was told the school is gonna be in touch | 我听说这学校要联系 |
[35:35] | about reinstatement. | 收回处置 |
[35:36] | They want me back at New Season? | 他们要我回新气象 |
[35:39] | Oh, hell no. | 怎么可能 |
[35:41] | We’re staying right where we are. | 我们就留在那里 |
[35:44] | Thank you, Dex. | 谢谢你 黛克斯 |
[35:45] | And, um… | 然后… |
[35:48] | I wish I could take back all the nasty things I said about you. | 真希望我能收回当初说你的那些不好听的话 |
[35:50] | Oh, me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:52] | But then I guess it wouldn’t be high school | 但我想要是没有报应 |
[35:53] | without a nemesis. | 就不算是高中生活了 |
[35:55] | True. | 没错 |
[35:56] | But still, I’m glad it’s over. | 但我还是很高兴一切结束了 |
[35:58] | Glad we’re both grown up. | 很高兴我们都长大了 |
[35:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:21] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[36:23] | You presumed that I did something | 你觉得我做了一些 |
[36:25] | that — that I don’t think that I did. | 我觉得我没有做的事 |
[36:26] | But it — it was questionable, okay? | 但是 那还是存疑的 |
[36:28] | Which — Which isn’t good. | 这不是很正常 |
[36:30] | Dex, we’re cool. All right? | 黛克斯 我们没事 好吗 |
[36:32] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[36:34] | But this is best kept… professional. | 但我们最好…保持专业关系 |
[36:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:41] | Just, for the record, I made the kind of misstep | 我要先说一下 我以后不会再犯 |
[36:43] | that I don’t want to make again. | 这样的错误 |
[36:47] | That’s good to hear. | 那很好啊 |
[36:50] | Okay. That’s it. | 好吧 就这样吧 |
[37:00] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:02] | With her? | 和她吗 |
[37:04] | Nothing. We’re — We’re good. | 没什么 我们…我们没事 |
[37:06] | You’re not. | 你有事 |
[37:07] | You’re extremely pissed and hurt, | 你非常生气 还很受伤 |
[37:09] | or else you wouldn’t have moped all day. | 不然你也不会一整天都耸着脸 |
[37:12] | Interesting theory. | 想法很不错 |
[37:14] | Vulnerability, Hoffman, is not weakness. | 霍夫曼 脆弱不是软弱 |
[37:17] | It’s actually attractive. | 其实还挺迷人的 |
[37:18] | So choose. | 那么选择吧 |
[37:20] | Drink alone tonight, or… | 今晚是一个人独酌 还是 |
[37:23] | tell her how you feel. | 告诉她你的感受 |
[37:36] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[37:36] | Security footage from the casino. | 赌场的监控录像 |
[37:39] | Liz, did you lie to me about what happened with Dex? | 莉兹 你骗了我关于黛克斯的事 |
[37:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:49] | I was trying to protect something good. | 我只是想保护一些更好的东西 |
[37:53] | I unloaded on her, and it was based on a lie? | 我冲她撒了火 结果这都是你的谎言 |
[37:56] | Do you think there’s any possibility | 你觉得有她在 |
[37:58] | of a relationship with her around? | 我们俩能长久吗 |
[38:00] | I just wish you wouldn’t have lied. | 我只希望你不要骗我 |
[38:02] | Look, Liz, I-I-I’d like you to pack your stuff and leave. | 莉兹 你收拾好东西走吧 |
[38:07] | It was desperate. | 那是绝望之举 |
[38:09] | And — And wrong. But… | 我不该那么做 但是… |
[38:13] | Yeah, I’ll leave. | 好 我走 |
[38:16] | But for the record, | 但我告诉你 |
[38:18] | I was never the one you wanted to be with. | 你想要的从来不是我 |
[38:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:21] | I’d like you to leave, Liz. | 我希望你离开 |
[38:23] | You can’t have a relationship as long as she’s in your life. | 只要有她在 你就不可能有长久的恋爱关系 |
[38:25] | No one can get as close to you as she can. | 没人能像她一样那么接近你 |
[38:28] | I’m not interested in taking advice from you right now. | 我现在没兴趣听你的意见 |
[38:31] | You’ve barely said a word to me since you found out. | 你发现以后 几乎没和我说过一个字 |
[38:34] | You were too busy planning | 你忙着盘算 |
[38:36] | what you were gonna say to Dex. | 你要怎么和黛克斯说 |
[38:40] | You don’t care about me at all. | 你一点都不在乎我 |
[38:44] | And you’re not gonna care about the next girl, | 你也不会在乎下一个女孩 |
[38:46] | or — or the next one after that. | 或者在下一个 |
[38:50] | I’m sorry for what I did. | 对不起我干了那种事 |
[38:54] | But you need to face the facts, Grey. | 但是你应该面对现实 格雷 |
[40:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:33] | Dex? | 黛克斯 |
[40:34] | Looks good, hey, bud? | 看起来不错吧 伙计 |
[40:37] | Dex, I want to move out. | 黛克斯 我想搬出去 |
[40:41] | You want to what? | 你想什么 |
[40:44] | I want to move out. | 我想搬出去 |
[40:49] | Okay, uh… hold that thought, all right? | 好吧 先别着急 好吗 |
[41:02] | I’m, um — | 我… |
[41:03] | I’m not cool with how this day went. | 我放不下今天的事 |
[41:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:07] | I just — I didn’t want to leave it at that. | 我…我不想就这样算了 |
[41:10] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[41:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |