时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I need somebody who’s going to get inside with these people. | 我需要能够打入那些人内部的人 |
[00:04] | Somebody to play the part. | 可以深入的人 |
[00:05] | So…you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[00:07] | I want to move out. | 我想搬出去 |
[00:08] | You’re gonna let him move out, huh? | 你要让他搬出去了啊 |
[00:10] | Yeah. It’s the right thing to do. | 嗯 这才是我该干的事 |
[00:12] | Well, he can crash with me for a bit. | 他可以暂时和我住 |
[00:13] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[00:15] | It’s time for what? | 到了干什么的时候 |
[00:16] | Clean up. | 清扫干净 |
[00:17] | Dex, you’re a time bomb. | 黛克斯 你就是个定时炸弹 |
[00:19] | You haven’t processed your past at all… | 你根本没有从你的过去中走出来 |
[00:21] | …from Benny to the war — | 本尼 以及战争 |
[00:23] | and so you just seek chaos in your life. | 所以你在生活中寻找混乱 |
[00:30] | *Gonna put a hole in my TV set* | *要在我的电视上打洞* |
[00:32] | *I don’t wanna grow up* | *我不想长大* |
[00:35] | *Open up my medicine chest* | *打开我的药箱* |
[00:38] | *I don’t wanna grow up* | *我不想长大* |
[00:41] | – Tina! – Parker! | -缇娜 -帕克 |
[00:42] | Bringing your own wine and fancy glasses? | 自带了酒水和高级玻璃杯啊 |
[00:45] | Class act, ladies. | 真经典 姑娘们 |
[00:47] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[00:48] | – Hey, looking sharp! – Tom? | -看着很帅啊 -谁是汤姆 |
[00:49] | Ooh! Hot stuff. | 性感小贱货 |
[00:51] | Keeping love alive. | 让爱鲜活 |
[00:53] | I am into it. | 我很喜欢 |
[00:55] | You’re better off without her, alright? | 没有她你能过得更好 对吧 |
[00:57] | Seriously, do you want to play strip poker? | 说真的 你想玩脱衣扑克吗 |
[00:59] | Cash, you are not getting naked in my house. | 卡什 你不能在我家光屁股 |
[01:00] | She doesn’t want to see it. | 她不想看 |
[01:01] | I don’t want to see it. | 我不想看 |
[01:02] | Nobody wants to see it. | 谁都不想看 |
[01:04] | – Okay? – Come on, Dex! | -懂吗 -拜托 黛克斯 |
[01:05] | Tookie! | 托奇 |
[01:09] | It’s so good to see you! | 见到你真好 |
[01:10] | Come on! Come join the party! | 来吧 来一起派对 |
[01:12] | Who are all these people? | 这些都是什么人 |
[01:13] | Well, they’re my friends. | 他们是我的朋友 |
[01:14] | Wait, what did you — | 等等 你怎么 |
[01:16] | Did you bring tacos? | 你带了玉米卷 |
[01:17] | You told me to bring them. | 你让我带的 |
[01:18] | You guys! We have tacos! | 大伙儿 我们有玉米卷了 |
[01:22] | Oh, I am so happy to see you! | 看到你我真开心 |
[01:24] | You’re the best! You’re the best! | 你最好了 你最好了 |
[01:26] | I have to pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[01:34] | I am — I am so happy you’re here. | 我 我真的很开心你在这里 |
[01:37] | – Yeah. – I really am. | -嗯 -是真的 |
[01:38] | You’re so lovely. | 你这么可爱 |
[01:41] | And nice. | 又善良 |
[01:42] | Um, where’s Ansel? | 安塞尔呢 |
[01:45] | He moved out. | 他搬出去了 |
[01:47] | Yeah, that’s what we are celebrating tonight — | 对 所以我们今晚才庆祝 |
[01:49] | you know, my freedom. | 我的自由 |
[01:51] | Oh, I love Ansel, but he’s living with Grey now, | 我爱安塞尔 但他现在和格雷住一起了 |
[01:55] | and that’s, you know, so totally fine. | 这完全没关系 |
[01:58] | It is. | 真的 |
[01:59] | I’m an adult, and I — I have a — | 我是个成年人 而且我有 |
[02:03] | I have a great life, obviously. | 显然我有个超棒的生活 |
[02:05] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[02:07] | You suck, deejay! | 你太逊了 DJ |
[02:08] | Change the song! | 换歌 |
[02:10] | She left an hour ago, Dex. | 她一小时前就走了 黛克斯 |
[02:11] | What?! | 什么 |
[02:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:13] | Well, I’m gonna — Let me take care of this. | 我要 我来解决这个问题 |
[02:16] | I got it. | 交给我 |
[02:17] | Give me that phone. | 把手机给我 |
[02:19] | Can I have this? | 这个能给我吗 |
[02:20] | This is — Stop that. | 这个 停止播放 |
[02:21] | ‘Cause nobody wants to see it. | 因为没人想听这玩意 |
[02:24] | You know what they want to see? | 你知道大家想看什么吗 |
[02:26] | A little bit of this. | 来点这个 |
[02:27] | Awwwww, yeah! | 太赞了 |
[02:31] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[02:33] | Please stop. | 请停下 |
[02:37] | Good night, Dex! | 晚安 黛克斯 |
[02:38] | What, what, what, what? | 什么 什么别走啊 |
[02:45] | Dex Parios? | 黛克斯·帕利奥斯 |
[02:49] | Party’s over, man. | 派对结束了 哥们 |
[02:51] | Yes, ma’am. I can see that. | 是的 女士 我看出来了 |
[02:53] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[02:54] | Staff Sergeant Jeremy Stevens, ma’am. | 杰里米·史蒂文斯中士 女士 |
[02:56] | United States Air Force. | 美国空军 |
[02:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:58] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我家干吗 |
[03:00] | I’m very sorry, ma’am. The front door was open. | 非常抱歉 女士 大门开着 |
[03:02] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[03:04] | I tried to find you at the Bad Alibi, | 我本来想去不在场证明酒吧找你 |
[03:05] | but the bartender sent me here. | 但酒保让我来这里 |
[03:07] | I-I was hoping to hire you to find my parents. | 我想雇你找我的父母 |
[03:11] | Hey, Dex, you have any coffee? | 黛克斯 你有咖啡吗 |
[03:17] | Chips? | 要薯片吗 |
[03:23] | So, a buddy of mine got me the DNA kit as a joke. | 我有个朋友出于玩笑让我去做基因检测 |
[03:27] | Turns out, wasn’t so funny. | 结果发现 并不那么好笑 |
[03:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:31] | I’m 48% Native American. | 我有48%的美国原住民血统 |
[03:34] | And, uh, my parents, uh… | 而我父母 |
[03:37] | Aren’t? | 不是吗 |
[03:38] | Pretty much as white as they come. | 是非常纯的白人 |
[03:42] | Oh, I think you need a filter. | 我觉得你需要滤纸 |
[03:43] | Yep, I know. I know that. | 我知道 我知道 |
[03:49] | Uh, you ever ask your mom if she, um… | 你有没有问过你妈妈 她是否 |
[03:52] | – Had an affair? – Yeah. | -出过轨吗 -对 |
[03:55] | That’s when she called my father in, and they came clean. | 就在那时她叫来了我父亲 他们坦白了 |
[04:00] | I was adopted. | 我是被领养的 |
[04:02] | They never told you? | 他们从来没告诉过你 |
[04:03] | Look, I-I-I know they did what they thought was right, | 听着 我知道他们做了自以为正确的事 |
[04:07] | but now I’m finding out there’s this whole other part of me | 但我现在发现 有部分的我 |
[04:09] | that I never knew anything about, and — | 我从来不曾了解 然后 |
[04:10] | Yeah, I get it. Parents can be jerks. | 我懂你 父母有时候很蠢 |
[04:12] | No, mine aren’t. | 不 我的父母没有 |
[04:14] | They always made sure I was taken care of, | 他们总是把我照顾得很周到 |
[04:16] | came to all my little league games, | 去我的棒球联赛做观众 |
[04:18] | made sure I went to the best schools. | 让我去最好的学校 |
[04:20] | Well, you can still love your parents… | 你仍然爱你的父母 |
[04:22] | …and want to know where you came from. | 而且你想知道你的身世 |
[04:25] | Oh. Oh, geez. | 天呐 |
[04:29] | Stop. Stop. | 不要 不要 |
[04:31] | Okay, I think we just have to skip coffee. | 我们还是别喝咖啡了 |
[04:33] | Really, ma’am, it’s all good. | 没事的 女士 |
[04:36] | So, do you think you can help? | 你帮我个忙怎么样 |
[04:38] | Yeah, only if you stop calling me ma’am. | 好 只要你别再称呼我为女士了 |
[04:39] | – Oh, I’m sorry. M-Miss Parios? – Mnh… | -不好意思 帕利奥斯小姐 -不是 |
[04:42] | – Dex? – Attaboy. | -黛克斯 -没错 |
[04:43] | Hey, bud. What you doing? | 伙计 在做什么呢 |
[04:45] | I’m building a chair. | 我在做一把椅子 |
[04:46] | Oh, mine aren’t comfy enough for you? | 我的椅子坐起来不舒服吗 |
[04:50] | What do you got here? Can I look? | 你拿的是什么 我能看看吗 |
[04:51] | – Okay. – Cool. | -好的 -很好 |
[04:53] | Alright, “Everything I want to do now that I’m 21.” | 我现在二十一岁想做的事情 |
[04:56] | 我现在二十一岁想做的事情 搬出去 喝杯啤酒 做一件家具 换轮胎 做鸡尾酒 学会烧烤 尝真正的辣酱 在船上钓鱼 去滑冰 学会生火 | |
[04:56] | Move out. okay. | 搬出去 完成 |
[04:57] | Drink a beer. We did that. | 喝杯酒 完成了 |
[04:59] | Build a piece of furniture. | 做一件家具 |
[05:01] | Change a tire. Alright, cool. | 换轮胎 想法不错 |
[05:03] | You need help with this? | 你需要我帮忙吗 |
[05:04] | Do you have a drill? | 你有电钻吗 |
[05:05] | A drill? | 电钻 |
[05:06] | Ooh, hey. Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:09] | – Hi, Dex. – Hey, bro. | -你好 黛克斯 -你好 |
[05:11] | Hey, Dex, what are you doing here? It’s the morning. | 早上好 一大早来这里有什么事吗 |
[05:13] | Ah. I just thought I’d come over for a…cup of coffee. | 我只是想来这里喝杯咖啡 |
[05:16] | You have coffee at home. | 你家里有咖啡啊 |
[05:17] | Yes, but yours is so good. | 的确 但是你这里的味道更好 |
[05:20] | I made coffee at home. | 我在家煮咖啡的 |
[05:21] | Hey, traitor. | 你这个小叛徒 |
[05:23] | Gonna grab that cup. | 我去拿个杯子 |
[05:28] | Hey, Dex, you know it’s only temporary. | 黛克斯 现在的情况只是暂时的 |
[05:30] | He just wants a little independence. | 他只是想独立一点 |
[05:31] | Well, he can be independent at home. | 他也可以在家里独立 |
[05:34] | Okay, so this is not about him, is it? | 好吧 这不是跟他有关吧 |
[05:37] | You just afraid of being alone? | 你只是害怕孤单 |
[05:38] | What? | 什么 |
[05:39] | I did four tours. I think I can handle being alone. | 我派驻了四次 孤独对我来说不是问题 |
[05:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:44] | – I can. – Okay. | -没问题的 -好吧 |
[05:47] | Are you and, uh, Hoffman doing that thing today? | 你今天和霍夫曼一起行动吗 |
[05:49] | Yeah. It’s no big deal. | 是的 小事一桩 |
[05:51] | Cool. | 很好 |
[05:52] | You guys gonna be like, uh, Tango and Cash? | 你们要像《探戈与金钱》里演的那样吗 |
[05:55] | – Don’t. – Turner and Hooch? | -别说了 -要不就是《福星与福将》 |
[05:56] | – Please stop. – Cagney and Lacey. | -不要说了 -还是《美国警花》 |
[05:58] | Grey, I need help. | 格雷 帮我个忙 |
[06:00] | What are you working on, bud? | 你在做什么 伙计 |
[06:02] | Guy stuff. | 男人的事情 |
[06:04] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[06:07] | Alright, let’s get into it. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[06:11] | How is Jeremy? | 杰里米怎么样了 |
[06:14] | Uh, he seems fine. | 他看起来还好 |
[06:16] | I only just met him, so… | 我只是和他碰过面 |
[06:18] | We miss him. | 我们想他 |
[06:19] | We haven’t seen him since — | 从那以后我们就没见过他 |
[06:20] | Give him time, Diane. | 他需要时间 黛安 |
[06:22] | We should’ve told him. | 我们应该告诉他的 |
[06:24] | Is he still mad at us? | 他还在生我们的气吗 |
[06:27] | Uh, that’s not really my, um… | 这不是我的 |
[06:30] | Well, any information you could give me would be helpful. | 你能提供的任何消息都是有帮助的 |
[06:33] | He’s not trying to replace you. | 他并不是想要抛弃你们 |
[06:35] | He j– He just wants to know who he is. | 他只是想知道自己的身世 |
[06:37] | He’s our son. | 他是我们的孩子 |
[06:39] | We sacrificed everything for him, | 为了他我们牺牲了一切 |
[06:41] | and now he’s…gone. | 现在他一走了之 |
[06:45] | Do you have children, Ms. Parios? | 你有孩子吗 帕利奥斯女士 |
[06:48] | No. | 没有 |
[06:49] | Then you wouldn’t understand how we feel. | 你不会明白我们的感受 |
[06:52] | It was a closed adoption, so we don’t know much. | 那是一次秘密的领养流程 我们知道的不多 |
[06:57] | Never met the birth father. | 从未见过他的生父 |
[06:59] | Apparently, he took off right when Jeremy was born. | 很显然 杰里米出生时生父就离开了 |
[07:03] | The birth mother was a drug addict. | 他的亲生母亲是瘾君子 |
[07:05] | That’s why Jeremy was taken away from her. | 因此他们才会把杰里米带走 |
[07:07] | He would’ve had a rough life if we hadn’t adopted him. | 如果我们没有收留他 他的生活会很艰难 |
[07:12] | Well, I’m sure he’ll come to realize that. | 我相信他会理解的 |
[07:16] | What was the name of the company that handled the adoption? | 负责领养的机构叫什么名字 |
[07:19] | Graceful Heart Adoption Agency. | 美好心灵领养院 |
[07:22] | Any and all records. | 我要所有的记录 |
[07:23] | Take a number. | 叫个号 |
[07:24] | – 1! – Geez. | -一百 -我的天 |
[07:25] | 4! 6! | 四十六号 |
[07:30] | About time. | 时间差不多了 |
[07:31] | And that just earned you detention. | 你就在这里等着吧 |
[07:34] | – Take a seat, sir. – Wait a minute. | -坐下 先生 -等一下 |
[07:34] | – I’ve been waiting here for — – You wanna make me mad? | -我在这里等了 -你想让我发火吗 |
[07:38] | 1! 4! 7! | 一百四十七号 |
[07:41] | Girl, you know I’m vegan. | 女士 你知道我是素食主义者 |
[07:44] | Take a seat. | 找个地方坐下 |
[07:45] | And take those animal-processed sugar bombs | 把这些拿动物加工的甜食 |
[07:47] | out of my face. | 离我远点 |
[07:49] | 1! 4! 8! | 一百四十八号 |
[07:57] | 2! 7! 3! | 二百七十三号 |
[08:00] | Honey, I’m vegan. | 女士 我是素食主义者 |
[08:01] | Vegan, yes, I know. So are these. | 素食主义者 我知道 这些是素食的 |
[08:03] | Uh, no processed sugar, either. | 里面也没有糖 |
[08:05] | And, uh, a coffee. | 一杯咖啡 |
[08:07] | With oat milk. | 加了燕麦牛奶 |
[08:11] | What can I do for you, hon? | 我能为你做什么 女士 |
[08:12] | Uh, whatever you got on Graceful Heart Adoption Agency. | 有关美好心灵领养院的所有记录 |
[08:21] | Okay, it’s not much. | 不是很多 |
[08:22] | Looks like the agency shut down six years ago. | 看起来这家机构六年前关门了 |
[08:25] | Um, I’ve got some old real-estate records. | 这里有一些以前的房产交易记录 |
[08:28] | Adoption records? | 领养记录呢 |
[08:29] | – Nope. Sealed. – All of them? | -没有 被封锁了 -全都封锁了吗 |
[08:33] | I’ll take whatever you got. | 你的记录全都给我吧 |
[08:35] | Hey. Yeah, I only got about 30 seconds. | 我大概只有三十秒的时间 |
[08:38] | I love our banter. | 我喜欢跟你互怼 |
[08:39] | Hey, is it weird for adoption records to be sealed? | 收养记录被封锁了正常吗 |
[08:43] | Not really. Under special circumstances, any agency– | 正常 在特殊情况下 任何一家机构 |
[08:45] | Not–Not–Not a few of them. All of them. | 不不不 不是一两个 全都封锁了 |
[08:47] | Yeah, that is a little bit unusual. | 这样就有点古怪了 |
[08:49] | I’m not sure what it means, though. Why? | 但是我不确定这是怎么回事 怎么了 |
[08:51] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[08:52] | Have you heard of, uh, Shepherd’s Cross Church? | 你听说过牧羊人十字教堂吗 |
[08:55] | They used to own the adoption agency. | 收养机构以前在他们名下 |
[08:57] | Oh, yeah. | 知道 |
[08:58] | Yeah, way outside of Portland, | 从波特兰出去的路上 |
[08:59] | near the Inland Indian Reservation. | 靠近内陆的印第安保留地 |
[09:01] | Used to be a huge evangelical megachurch back in the day. | 以前是个福音大教堂 |
[09:04] | Now you barely hear about them. | 现在很少听到他们的消息了 |
[09:05] | Hey, listen, I got to get back to work, alright? Talk to you. | 我要继续工作了 再打给你 |
[09:08] | We’ll see you, Connor. | 再见 康纳 |
[09:08] | Hey, man. Thanks for coming in. | 感谢你能过来 |
[09:11] | So, um, our carjacker, Sean, | 那个抢车的人 肖恩 |
[09:13] | he agreed to set up a meet with the guy that he reports to. | 他同意和他老大安排一次会面 |
[09:16] | Goes by the name Scuzzy. | 人称小邋遢 |
[09:18] | I need you to get inside. Have a seat. | 我需要你进去 请坐 |
[09:20] | You know, kind of go upstairs | 走到楼上去 |
[09:21] | and, uh, sniff out the medicine cabinet. | 从药品柜里顺点东西出来 |
[09:24] | I don’t think I’ve ever been this far in the inside | 我还从来没有不带着手铐 |
[09:26] | without handcuffs on. | 进去这么远 |
[09:26] | It’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[09:28] | Right. Are you — Are you taking this seriously? | 好 你…你是认真对待这件事的吗 |
[09:29] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[09:30] | You want me to find out | 你想让我查出来 |
[09:31] | what prescription pills Scuzzy’s boss is on, right? | 小邋遢的老大在用什么处方药 对吗 |
[09:34] | I wanna know what else they’re up to. | 我想知道他们还想要什么 |
[09:35] | I wanna know the bigger play. | 我想知道更大的局是什么 |
[09:36] | Can you handle that? | 你能搞定吗 |
[09:37] | Yeah, but out of curiosity, you know, | 可以 但是出于好奇 |
[09:40] | if we’re gonna talk about it, what do I get out of it? | 要是要谈的话 我能拿到什么好处 |
[09:43] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[09:44] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[09:45] | I did time-with a couple of snitches — | 我和告密的人一起坐过牢 |
[09:47] | or informants–so I know how it works. | 或者说是线人 所以我知道套路都是什么 |
[09:49] | I get a 13% cut of the bust. | 收缴的东西分我百分之十三 |
[09:53] | How about this? | 不如这样 |
[09:54] | You do your job, | 你干好你的工作 |
[09:56] | and I’ll make it worth your while. | 我一定让你拿到合理的报酬 |
[09:58] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[09:59] | 13%. | 百分之十三 |
[10:02] | And we shook on it. | 然后我们握手成交 |
[10:28] | It was called, uh, Graceful Heart. | 叫做 美好心灵 |
[10:30] | Does that sound familiar? | 听着耳熟吗 |
[10:31] | Clifford. | 克利福德 |
[10:33] | Please help Mrs. Wilkinson to her car. | 请送威尔金森太太到车上去 |
[10:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:37] | I’m Betty Welles. | 我是贝蒂·威尔斯 |
[10:39] | The pastor’s secretary. | 牧师的秘书 |
[10:40] | Uh, I’m Dex Parios. | 我是黛克斯·帕利奥斯 |
[10:42] | Actually, maybe you can help me with something. | 或许你能帮上忙 |
[10:44] | Were you working here six years ago? | 六年前你在这工作吗 |
[10:45] | Ms. Parios, Graceful Heart is, sadly, no longer operational. | 帕利奥斯女士 很抱歉美好心灵已经不再运营了 |
[10:49] | I’m afraid we can’t answer any of your questions now. | 抱歉我不能回答你的问题 |
[10:53] | Uh, could you point me in the direction of someone who could? | 你能告诉我谁能回答我的问题吗 |
[10:55] | “Let none of you suffer as a busybody in other men’s matters.” | 愿你们都不要因多管闲事而受苦 |
[11:00] | What? | 什么 |
[11:00] | Peter 4:15. | 彼得前书 4:15 |
[11:03] | O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:04] | Why are you interested in Graceful Heart? | 你为什么对美好心灵这么感兴趣 |
[11:09] | Well, me and my husband were thinking about adopting, | 我和我丈夫在考虑收养的事情 |
[11:11] | and, uh, we heard that Graceful Heart came through | 我们听说在其他机构都倒闭的时候 |
[11:14] | when other agencies didn’t. | 美好心灵都挺过来了 |
[11:16] | Where’s your ring? | 你的戒指呢 |
[11:19] | I don’t wear one. | 我不戴戒指 |
[11:21] | I’m nobody’s property. | 我不是别人的私有财产 |
[11:23] | Smash the patriarchy. | 粉碎父权制度 |
[11:24] | Why are you really here, Ms. Parios? | 你来这的真正原因是什么 帕利奥斯女士 |
[11:29] | I am, uh, trying to find out | 我正试图查出 |
[11:31] | why the adoption records are sealed. | 为什么收养记录被封锁了 |
[11:33] | Oh. I couldn’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[11:36] | I have no idea how Graceful Heart operated. | 我不知道美好心灵是如何操作的 |
[11:39] | But thank you for joining us at our service today. | 但是感谢你来参加今天的布道 |
[11:42] | You can leave now. | 你可以离开了 |
[11:43] | Holy mother. | 我的妈呀 |
[11:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:47] | Alright, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:18] | Door was unlocked. | 门没锁 |
[12:26] | I know I shouldn’t be in here, so why don’t I say | 我知道我不该进来 不如我就说几句 |
[12:28] | a couple Hail Marys and, uh, we’ll call it even? | 万福玛利亚 然后我们就扯平了 |
[12:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:41] | So, how does this work? | 要怎么做 |
[12:46] | We both know I have made…mistakes. | 我们都知道 我犯了错误 |
[12:52] | There are things that I would do differently if I could. | 如果可以 我一定会做出不同的选择 |
[12:56] | But I’m, um… | 但是我 |
[12:58] | I’m helping people now. | 我现在在帮助别人 |
[13:00] | You know, good people, like Jeremy. | 好人 就像杰里米 |
[13:04] | I’m trying to… right the karmic balance. | 我正在努力去 平衡因果报应 |
[13:08] | Or…whatever. | 随便他叫什么 |
[13:09] | And now I’m blending religions. I’m sorry about that. | 现在我信好多宗教 抱歉 |
[13:13] | Alright. | 好了 |
[13:19] | You know, the one time that I — | 你知道吗 有一次 |
[13:21] | I said I didn’t want to take care of Ansel, | 我说过我不想照顾安塞尔 |
[13:24] | one time… | 一次 |
[13:27] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[13:30] | So if you had anything to do with him moving out… | 所以如果这就是你让他搬出去的原因… |
[13:35] | …I’m sorry I said that. | …我很抱歉我说了那样的话 |
[13:39] | I was frustrated with my parents and not with him. | 我是对我父母生气 不是对他 |
[13:44] | Okay. Good talk. | 好了 就说到这了 |
[13:48] | Hail Mary. | 万福玛利亚 |
[13:51] | Hail Mary. Um… | 万福玛利亚 |
[13:54] | Hail Mary. | 万福玛利亚 |
[14:21] | Thanks for the tip. | 多谢提示 |
[14:38] | Grey. | 格雷 |
[14:39] | That short for something? | 是什么的缩写吗 |
[14:41] | Is Scuzzy? | 你是小邋遢 |
[14:42] | Question for ya, Grey. | 我问你 格雷 |
[14:44] | What would the correct ignition timing be | 一辆配有327排量发动机和四管化油器的 |
[14:46] | on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet | 1955款贝尔艾尔雪佛兰 |
[14:48] | with a 327 cubic inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor? | 它正确的点火时间是什么 |
[14:54] | Well, that’s a trick question, Scuzzy. | 这是个伪命题 小邋遢 |
[14:57] | Why is it a trick question, Grey? | 为什么这么说 格雷 |
[14:59] | ‘Cause Chevy didn’t make | 因为雪佛兰55年没生产过 |
[15:00] | – a 327 in ’55. – A 327 in ’55. | -327排量的发动机 -327排量的发动机 |
[15:04] | The hell? | 说什么呢 |
[15:06] | It’s from a movie. | 电影啊 |
[15:07] | I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t know “My Cousin Vinny.” | 我不相信任何没看过《我的堂兄文尼》的人 |
[15:10] | One thing, though. | 还有一件事 |
[15:11] | Gonna need you to prove your skills. | 你得证明你的能力 |
[15:13] | I get it. What’s the hit? | 明白 怎么证明 |
[15:14] | Boss Man needs a Porsche 911 Turbo S. | 老板需要一辆保时捷911涡轮增压S款 |
[15:17] | Get it by midnight, you’re in. | 午夜前搞到 你就通过了 |
[15:19] | Done. | 没问题 |
[15:24] | You hear that, Hoffman? I’m gonna need a Porsche. | 你听到了吧 霍夫曼 我需要一辆保时捷 |
[15:29] | No, he wanted a Turbo S. | 不对 他要的是涡轮增压S款 |
[15:31] | Okay, let me just revise that order. | 好的 我再确定下要求 |
[15:33] | Uh, Hawkins, you brought down the wrong Porsche. | 霍金斯 你这辆保时捷不对 |
[15:35] | My CI, here, he would like a Turbo S. | 我的线人 他需要的是一台涡轮增压S款 |
[15:38] | Mm. Does he have a color preference? | 这样啊 他有说要什么颜色吗 |
[15:41] | I’ll check the showroom. | 我去展厅里找一找 |
[15:42] | Hey, it’s my ass on the line. That’s all I’m saying. | 我只是想说 这事关系到我的小命 |
[15:44] | You’re not stealing a car off the street | 你不能上街偷车 |
[15:45] | when we have a perfectly good one right here. | 已经给你准备一辆这么好的车了 |
[15:47] | Well, does it even run? | 这玩意儿还能跑吗 |
[15:49] | Take it for a spin. I got to sign some paperwork. | 你开一圈试试 我去办手续 |
[15:56] | You put that tracker on there, yeah? | 你装追踪器了吧 |
[15:58] | Right-rear bumper. | 右后保险杠 |
[16:00] | Keep an eye on this guy. | 盯着点这家伙 |
[16:08] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了兄弟 |
[16:11] | So, um… | 那么… |
[16:13] | when you coming home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[16:14] | I’m staying with Grey now. | 我现在跟格雷住在一块 |
[16:16] | Yeah, I know, but, like, | 我知道 但是 |
[16:18] | for how long? Like, a week? A month? What? | 要住多久 一个星期 一个月 还是多久 |
[16:20] | Until I get my own place. | 住到我找到自己的住处 |
[16:24] | Right. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[16:26] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[16:27] | Dex. | 黛克斯 |
[16:29] | – Have a seat. – Thanks. | -坐 -谢谢 |
[16:32] | Can I get you something? | 喝点什么吗 |
[16:33] | Just a water. | 水就可以了 |
[16:34] | – You got it. – Thanks, man. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[16:37] | So, you found my mom? | 你找到我妈妈了 |
[16:39] | Yeah. Um… | 是的 |
[16:42] | here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[16:43] | Um, I found her. | 我找到了她 |
[16:45] | Sherri Fisher. | 雪莉·渔人 |
[16:46] | Uh, Native American, | 原住民 |
[16:47] | which explains the 48% on the DNA test. | 解释了你DNA报告里的48%印地安血统 |
[16:50] | That’s great. W-When can I meet her? | 太好了 我什么时候能见到她 |
[16:53] | Uh, you can’t. | 你见不到了 |
[16:55] | She — | 她… |
[16:56] | She died three months ago of a drug overdose. | 她三个月前因为服药过量去世了 |
[17:01] | I’m really sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:08] | Wish I could say she left behind some money or items of value. | 她没留下什么钱或值钱的东西 |
[17:14] | I’ll give you some privacy. | 你们自便吧 |
[17:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:27] | Hey. Look. She was an artist. | 看 她是个艺术家 |
[17:36] | Three months. If my parents had just told me… | 三个月 如果我父母能早点告诉我… |
[17:38] | I know. | 我明白 |
[17:39] | But they couldn’t have predicted this. | 但他们也没法预料会发生这种事 |
[17:42] | I mean, they were — they were trying to protect you. | 他们 他们只是想保护你 |
[17:44] | Were they? | 是吗 |
[17:45] | Or were they just protecting themselves? | 是想保护他们自己吧 |
[17:48] | It’s not a great feeling, | 这种感觉很不好受 |
[17:49] | seeing your parents as humans for the first time. | 第一次发现自己的父母也只是普通人 |
[17:52] | But they are. Human. | 但他们就是普通人 |
[17:56] | My mom was an artist, too. | 我妈妈也是个艺术家 |
[18:00] | She used to draw on my sneakers with colored Sharpie. | 她过去经常用彩笔在我的运动鞋上画画 |
[18:03] | It was pretty cool. | 很酷 |
[18:06] | You implied that your parents were jerks. | 你之前暗示你的父母是混蛋 |
[18:10] | They took off when I was overseas, | 他们在我服役时离家出走了 |
[18:11] | left my brother alone in a home, | 留我弟弟一个人在家里 |
[18:13] | and haven’t heard from them since. | 从此音信全无 |
[18:25] | You have a rough time over there? | 你服役时过得很糟吗 |
[18:27] | No more than anyone else. | 跟别人差不多 |
[18:29] | Ignoring it doesn’t help, you know. | 忽视它对你没有帮助 |
[18:31] | Speaking from experience? | 经验之谈吗 |
[18:33] | Me? No. | 我吗 不是 |
[18:35] | But some buddies of mine, they have symptoms. | 是我的一些朋友 他们产生了一些症状 |
[18:37] | Insomnia, nightmares, blackouts even. | 失眠 做恶梦 甚至会突然失去意识 |
[18:39] | I thought it was the alcohol. | 我以为这是酒精的问题 |
[18:42] | You know, the VA has lots of | 退伍军人管理局有很多 |
[18:44] | support groups for PTSD. | 为创伤后遗症的人服务的互助小组 |
[18:46] | – You should look into it. – Nah. | -你应该去看看 -算了 |
[18:48] | Groups talking feelings is, uh — | 跟一群人坐一块讨论感受什么的 |
[18:51] | it’s not my thing. | 不是我的菜 |
[18:59] | Hey, I think this one’s yours. | 我想这个是你的 |
[19:10] | That’s, uh — it’s me. | 这个 是我 |
[19:13] | You were cute. | 你小时候很可爱 |
[19:17] | 出生证明 父亲 蒂姆·斯科特 | |
[19:20] | Think I found your dad. | 我好像找到了你爸爸 |
[19:30] | Uh, Tim Scott? | 蒂姆·斯科特 |
[19:32] | Dex Parios. We spoke on the phone. | 我是黛克斯·帕利奥斯 我们通过话 |
[19:33] | Yeah, pleased to meet you, Ms. Parios. | 很高兴见到你 帕利奥斯女士 |
[19:35] | Hey. | 你好 |
[19:36] | Uh, well, this is, uh, your son. | 这是 这是你儿子 |
[19:38] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[19:50] | Well, get over here. | 快过来 |
[19:56] | This is my kid. | 这是我儿子 |
[19:58] | Isn’t that something, huh? | 是不是很了不起 |
[20:00] | Uh, why don’t I buy you guys a-a round of drinks | 要不我给你们买几杯酒 |
[20:02] | and you can get to know each other? | 你们互相了解一下吧 |
[20:03] | Oh, no, no. Please. It’s on me. Uh, what can I get you? | 别别别 我来吧 你想喝什么 |
[20:06] | Oh, no, nothing. I’m actually — I’m on my way out, so… | 不了 我正准备走呢 所以… |
[20:09] | Oh. You must have your own family to get home to. | 你肯定要赶回家陪自己家人 |
[20:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:14] | Yeah. Of course. | 是啊 对 |
[20:25] | Uh, bartender? | 酒保 |
[21:20] | You’ve reached the voicemail of Ansel Parios. | 这是安塞尔·帕利奥斯的语音信箱 |
[21:24] | Leave a message, and I’ll call you back. | 请给我留言 我会打给你 |
[21:28] | Go, Timbers. | 木材队加油 |
[21:47] | Few hours early. | 你提前了几小时 |
[21:49] | Impressive. | 很厉害 |
[21:50] | Except it’s not a Turbo S. | 但这不是TS |
[21:51] | Come on, Scuzzy. It was a quick turnaround. | 别这样 小邋遢 你给的交货期太短了 |
[21:53] | She’s shy a few ponies. | 她的价钱差点意思 |
[21:55] | It still has a 540 horsepower, and you know it. Come on. | 那也是540马力的 你清楚得很 |
[21:58] | – Come meet the guys. – Great. | -来见见大家吧 -好 |
[22:00] | This here’s Rico. My brother. | 这是里克 我弟弟 |
[22:01] | – What’s up? – He doesn’t talk much. | -你好 -他不太说话 |
[22:03] | That’s Chaz. | 那是查兹 |
[22:04] | College kid who apparently never learned how to drive. | 还在读大学 车技很差 |
[22:06] | The tree came out of nowhere, Scuzz, I’m telling you. | 那棵树出现得很突然 小邋遢 真的 |
[22:09] | And this…is Max. | 这位 是麦克斯 |
[22:17] | Here, let me help you up. | 来 我扶你起来 |
[22:18] | I’m kinda dirty. | 我身上有点脏 |
[22:23] | So, Scuzzy seems to like you. | 小邋遢似乎很喜欢你 |
[22:25] | I might take – a little more convincing. | 我就没那么好糊弄了 |
[22:27] | Okay. Fair enough. | 好啊 没问题 |
[22:29] | Let’s see how clean this boost of yours is. | 来看看你偷的这辆车有多干净 |
[22:33] | Did she give you any trouble? | 她给你找麻烦了吗 |
[22:35] | Well, not yet. | 现在还没有 |
[23:02] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[23:03] | We’re going for a ride. | 我们出去走走 |
[23:05] | Oh, yeah? Where we going? | 是吗 要去哪儿 |
[23:06] | Just get in, smart guy. | 上车吧 别玩小聪明 |
[23:29] | Man. | 不是吧 |
[23:32] | 4-9-16, we’re on the move. | 警员请注意 目标在移动 |
[23:34] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[23:48] | Alright, well, what do you wanna know about me? | 好吧 你想知道什么 |
[23:49] | I’m an open book. | 我知无不言 |
[23:51] | Oh, I already know a lot about you. | 我已经知道你很多事了 |
[23:59] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[24:01] | 4-9-16, target has stopped. | 警员请注意 目标已停止移动 |
[24:02] | GPS is holding at 181st and Wilkes. | 定位地点在181街和威尔克斯路 |
[24:04] | I’ll approach to verify. | 我靠近查看情况 |
[24:06] | Stand by until I say it’s a go. | 收到我指令之前原地待命 |
[24:09] | So, this is it, huh? Your lair? | 就是这里吗 你的大本营 |
[24:13] | After you. | 请 |
[24:26] | No, I want 5k on Lopez. | 不 洛佩兹给我下五千 |
[24:28] | Split between the moneyline and round-one knockout. | 分开下在平手盘和首局一击获胜 |
[24:33] | Leo. | 利奥 |
[24:36] | This is Grey. | 这是格雷 |
[24:38] | Grey…Leo. | 格雷 这是利奥 |
[24:41] | Heard a lot about you, Grey. | 久仰大名 格雷 |
[24:43] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:47] | Did you sweep the car? | 车搜查过了吗 |
[24:50] | Yep. | 搜过了 |
[24:52] | And? | 然后呢 |
[25:05] | Whoa. Dude, this is legal. | 哥们 这是合法的 |
[25:07] | Like, from a dispensary. | 从药房买的 |
[25:08] | Move. | 让开 |
[25:26] | Did you think it was funny to have me and half the force | 你觉得让我和一半警力 |
[25:29] | chase an ice cream truck around town? | 开车追一辆冰淇淋车到处跑好玩吗 |
[25:31] | No, but I think you should’ve | 不好玩 但是我觉得 |
[25:32] | told me you planted a tracker on the car. | 你装追踪器之后应该告诉我 |
[25:33] | I don’t need to tell you anything. | 我不需要向你汇报 |
[25:34] | If I would’ve left it on, I would’ve been made. | 要是我没拆下来 就暴露了 |
[25:36] | I know to hide a tracker. | 我知道怎么藏追踪器 |
[25:38] | If I could find it, so could they, | 既然我能找到 他们也能 |
[25:40] | and I didn’t feel like taking a risk. | 我不想冒险 |
[25:42] | You wanna quit? | 你想退出吗 |
[25:43] | Be my guest. | 随意 |
[25:44] | But, you see, – bars cost money to maintain, | 但是你看 酒吧需要钱才能运转 |
[25:47] | and right now, that 13% is looking pretty good. | 现在13%的分红是不是很诱人 |
[25:49] | Okay, stop acting like you’re doing me a favor, | 别一副你在帮我的姿态 |
[25:52] | ’cause you are not. | 因为不是我求你 |
[25:54] | Alright? You need me, Hoffman. | 明白吗 是你需要我 霍夫曼 |
[25:56] | You’re a rule follower. | 你是个按规则办事的人 |
[25:58] | I mean, let’s be honest. | 说实在的 |
[25:58] | You probably come from a cop family. | 你家估计世代都是警察 |
[26:00] | What, your daddy wants you to be Chief one day, | 怎么 你爹希望你哪天能当局长 |
[26:02] | so you can’t have a scratch on your perfect, little record. | 所以你的履历上不能有任何瑕疵 |
[26:05] | Isn’t that right? | 是不是 |
[26:07] | You got me pegged. | 我真是无言以对 |
[26:08] | You got me pegged, Grey. | 你说得太对了 格雷 |
[26:10] | I don’t know how I did my job before you came around. | 我都不知道你出现之前我是怎么办案的 |
[26:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[26:13] | I could drop you from this right now | 就凭你刚才信口开河 |
[26:16] | for running your mouth — easy. | 我就能把你撤了 很简单 |
[26:17] | Then do it. | 那你撤啊 |
[26:23] | Tim. Wasn’t expecting to hear from you so soon. | 蒂姆 没想到你会这么快联系我 |
[26:26] | Well, Jeremy and I were supposed to have dinner tonight, | 是啊 我和杰里米约好今晚一起吃饭 |
[26:29] | but, uh, unfortunately, I have to leave town. | 但是很不巧 我得出趟远门 |
[26:33] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[26:34] | Thought maybe… – you could tell him for me? | 所以我想拜托你 帮我转告他 |
[26:36] | No. Tell him yourself. | 不 你自己和他说 |
[26:39] | Look, I get it. You were 18. | 听着 我明白 你当时才18岁 |
[26:41] | You signed over parental rights of an infant | 你签署协议将一个婴儿的监护权 |
[26:44] | to his drug addict mother. | 转给了他的毒瘾老妈 |
[26:46] | So now is a chance for you to make everything right. | 你现在有机会弥补一切 |
[26:48] | Don’t be another deadbeat parent, man. | 不要又变成一个落跑老爹 伙计 |
[26:51] | Don’t bail. | 别跑了 |
[26:53] | I’m gonna let him down eventually. | 我最后还是会让他失望的 |
[26:57] | It’s better now than later. | 现在离开总比以后失望强 |
[26:58] | No. No, it’s not, okay? | 不 不是的 好吗 |
[27:00] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[27:02] | You don’t have to be perfect. | 你不需要很完美 |
[27:03] | You just have to be… there. | 你只需要…在他身边 |
[27:06] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:08] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[27:09] | I’m not that guy. | 我不是那个人 |
[27:14] | She wasn’t a drug addict. | 她当时没有毒瘾 |
[27:16] | What? | 什么 |
[27:16] | I was the screw-up, not Sherri. | 一团糟的人是我 不是雪莉 |
[27:19] | I mean, she was a good mom. | 她是个好妈妈 |
[27:20] | That’s why I signed my rights over. | 所以我才放弃了我的权利 |
[27:22] | Sherri had a history with drugs, | 雪莉有吸毒史 |
[27:24] | which is why CPS took Jeremy away from her. | 所以儿童保护服务中心把杰里米从她身边带走 |
[27:27] | She OD’d on cocaine. | 她吸可卡因过量 |
[27:28] | I don’t know what happened in the past 20 years, | 我不知道这二十年发生了什么 |
[27:30] | but I knew Sherri back then, and I’m telling you, | 但我了解当年的雪莉 我告诉你 |
[27:32] | she was a Goody-Two-Shoes right up till the day I left. | 在我离开的时候 她就是一个好女人 |
[27:35] | So whoever said that she was a drug addict, they’re lying. | 不管谁说她有毒瘾 那肯定是在撒谎 |
[27:41] | Okay, you won’t be able to go any further, | 好了 你也没法干什么了 |
[27:42] | and then hand me the wrench. | 那就把扳手给我 |
[27:45] | You just changed your first tire. | 你刚刚换了你人生中第一个轮胎 |
[27:47] | I changed a tire. | 我换了个轮胎 |
[27:50] | Good work. | 好样的 |
[27:56] | I got to grab this, okay? | 我要接一下这个 好吗 |
[27:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:59] | Hey, Max. | 麦克斯 |
[28:00] | Leo got a tip on an Audi R8. | 利奥有一辆奥蒂R8的线报 |
[28:03] | Ready for your first official boost? | 准备好进行你第一次正式行动吗 |
[28:05] | We’re not affiliated with the Inland Indian Community. | 我们不喜欢搞内陆印第安社区 |
[28:08] | Yeah, I know, – but, um, as you can imagine, | 我知道 但是 你知道的 |
[28:10] | the tribe isn’t super psyched | 部落里不喜欢 |
[28:12] | to have an outsider poking around. | 有外来人到处打探 |
[28:14] | So why are you poking around? | 那你为什么要打探 |
[28:16] | Well, my client’s mother was a member of the tribe. | 我的委托人母亲曾经是部落的人 |
[28:19] | Some of the details just don’t add up. | 有些细节不对劲 |
[28:21] | So I was hoping someone on the reservation could help. | 我想找保留地的人帮忙 |
[28:25] | Your client’s mother was a member, but not your client? | 你委托人的母亲曾经是我们的人 但委托人不是 |
[28:27] | Well, he was adopted. | 他是被收养的 |
[28:28] | And the adoption agency isn’t exactly forthcoming. | 收养机构也不愿意透露 |
[28:32] | This adoption agency, was it called Graceful Heart? | 这个收养机构是叫做美好心灵吗 |
[28:35] | You know it? | 你知道吗 |
[28:35] | Unfortunately, all too well. | 我太了解了 |
[28:38] | They used to target vulnerable tribe members | 他们以前经常会盯上有困难的部落人 |
[28:40] | and take their children away. | 然后夺走他们的孩子 |
[28:42] | I thought the government tried to stop all that. | 我以为政府在极力阻止这种事 |
[28:44] | The Indian Child Welfare Act | 《印第安儿童福利法》 |
[28:45] | doesn’t work as well as you think it does. | 没有你想象中的效果那么好 |
[28:47] | Well, how did they get around it? | 他们怎么得逞的 |
[28:49] | They were aggressive. | 他们很积极 |
[28:50] | They seemed to know exactly who to target and when. | 他们似乎知道该在什么时机对谁下手 |
[28:54] | You think this was an inside job? | 你觉得有内部的人参与吗 |
[28:56] | Would’ve explained a lot. | 这样就能解释得通了 |
[28:59] | Betty Welles, maiden name Paley. | 贝蒂·威尔斯 娘家姓佩里 |
[29:02] | I, uh, did some digging, and I discovered | 我做了一些调查 我发现 |
[29:05] | that you used to work for Child Protective Services. | 你曾经是儿童保护服务中心的人 |
[29:08] | In fact, you were responsible | 事实上 就是你 |
[29:10] | for taking Sherri Fisher’s son away from her. | 把雪莉·渔人的儿子带走的 |
[29:12] | – Weren’t you? – Ms. Parios — | -不是吗 -帕利奥斯小姐 |
[29:13] | Actually, that was — that was a rhetorical question. | 其实那是反问句 |
[29:14] | I can — I can prove that. | 我可以证明这一点 |
[29:16] | But what I don’t know | 但我不知道 |
[29:17] | and what I would love to talk about is, why? | 以及我很想问的是 为什么 |
[29:20] | Sherri Fisher had no prior history | 雪莉·渔人并没有吸毒 |
[29:21] | of drug or alcohol addiction. | 或者酗酒史 |
[29:24] | So why did you write a report | 那你为什么要写报告称 |
[29:27] | that said she was an unfit mother? | 她是一个不称职的母亲 |
[29:29] | I don’t owe you an explanation. | 我不欠你什么解释 |
[29:31] | But you owe my client one. | 但是你欠我委托人一个解释 |
[29:34] | Jeremy Stevens. | 杰里米·史蒂文斯 |
[29:35] | Sherri Fisher’s son. You remember him? | 雪莉·渔人的儿子 你还记得他吧 |
[29:37] | Eh, probably not, no. | 应该不记得了 |
[29:39] | He was only 6 months old | 你把他从他母亲的怀抱里 |
[29:41] | when you ripped him from his mother’s arms. | 夺走时 他才六个月大 |
[29:43] | I saved him. | 我救了他 |
[29:45] | He was born into an impure family. | 他生在一个不纯的家庭 |
[29:47] | I found good, Christian parents for him. | 我给他找到了一对善良的天主教父母 |
[29:50] | No, you were stealing babies | 不 你从善良的当地家庭中 |
[29:53] | from perfectly good Native families | 偷走婴儿 |
[29:56] | and giving them to innocent people | 把他们给根本不知道 |
[29:57] | who had no idea they were being had. | 他们是从哪里来的无辜父母 |
[29:59] | It was the Lord’s work. | 这是上帝的安排 |
[30:01] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:02] | And how much was the Lord paying you? | 上帝给你多少钱 |
[30:03] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[30:04] | I’m thinking, um — I’m thinking kickbacks. | 我想…我想应该是回扣 |
[30:07] | Families who adopt a kid get a tax credit, right? | 收养小孩的家庭会有免税额度 对吗 |
[30:12] | So I’m thinking – that some of those families | 所以我想 有些家庭 |
[30:13] | give you a little something when the tax returns come in. | 在退税的时候 会给你点什么 |
[30:16] | At least until Graceful Heart shut down. | 至少在美好心灵关停之前 |
[30:19] | God, that must’ve been a hit. | 天 那对你来说肯定是重创 |
[30:22] | We did what was necessary. | 我们做了我们该做的事 |
[30:28] | So no regrets? | 所以你一点都不后悔 |
[30:29] | Not a one. | 一点也不 |
[30:30] | I figured you would say that. | 我就觉得你会这么说 |
[30:33] | You know, the mics on these suckers are pretty good. | 这些破手机的麦还是很不错的 |
[30:38] | Any regrets now? | 现在后悔了吗 |
[30:40] | Delete that, please. | 请删掉 |
[30:41] | No, no, I don’t think I will. | 不 我想不要 |
[30:43] | Delete it. | 删掉 |
[30:46] | Really? In a church? | 认真的吗 在教堂里呢 |
[30:48] | Hand over the phone. | 把手机给我 |
[30:50] | Now. | 快点 |
[30:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:03] | Well, I think I’ve overstayed my welcome. | 我觉得这里应该不欢迎我了 |
[31:12] | Alright, there she is, the Audi R8. | 好了 那辆奥迪R8在那里 |
[31:14] | Glossy exterior, V-10 engine, | 光面 V10引擎 |
[31:17] | zero to 60 in 3.2 seconds. | 3.2秒内就能从0加速到60迈 |
[31:19] | Yeah, it’s nice, right? Just really tough to break into. | 很不错吧 但是很难撬门 |
[31:22] | My spirit animal. | 我的灵兽 |
[31:24] | Alright, so, here’s the plan — the next car that pulls in, | 好了 计划是这样的 等下一辆车过来 |
[31:27] | the valet takes it, we break into the valet’s box, | 侍者去开车时 我们就打开他的箱子 |
[31:29] | we get the keys, and we get out of here. | 拿到钥匙 然后就离开这里 |
[31:31] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那有什么意思 |
[31:32] | You got your lock out kit? | 你带着开锁套件吗 |
[31:33] | I do, but I don’t really want — | 嗯 但我不想… |
[31:34] | I’ll distract the valet. You get us in that thing. | 我来支开侍者 你把我们搞进去 |
[31:37] | Max, there’s no cover. It’s fully public. | 麦克斯 这里没有掩护 就是光天化日 |
[31:39] | Come on. Live a little. | 拜托 有点刺激感 |
[31:41] | Max, don’t — Max, this is — | 麦克斯 别…麦克斯 这是… |
[31:42] | Don’t mess this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[31:45] | Alright, thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[32:09] | She wasn’t so hard to break into, was she? | 也没有那么难撬吧 |
[32:11] | Well, we’re only halfway there. | 我们才完成了一半 |
[32:12] | I can’t exactly spark two wires together. | 我不会打火 |
[32:15] | That’s where my toys come in. | 这时候就要用到我的工具了 |
[32:26] | God, I love that sound. | 天啊 我爱这声音 |
[32:29] | The tracker? | 追踪器 |
[32:30] | Scrambled the computer. Doesn’t know up from down. | 从电脑上模仿的 不知道原理 |
[32:32] | Great. | 很好 |
[32:33] | Hey! That’s my car! | 喂 那是我的车 |
[32:34] | What do you say we take off? | 我们要不要离开这里 |
[32:35] | Be my guest. | 请吧 |
[32:38] | Hey! Hey! That’s my car! | 喂 那是我的车 |
[32:44] | Damn! | 该死 |
[32:46] | We’d been trying to have a baby for so long. | 我们一直想要生一个孩子 |
[32:49] | But we were desperate for a kid. | 但当时我们急于想要一个孩子 |
[32:51] | For a family. | 想要一个家庭 |
[32:53] | We wanted you so much, Jeremy. | 我们很想要你 杰里米 |
[32:58] | What did Graceful Heart tell you? | 美好心灵怎么和你们说的 |
[33:00] | Just that they had a baby for us. | 就说他们有个孩子要交给我们 |
[33:03] | We didn’t ask questions. | 我们没有问什么问题 |
[33:05] | But you were suspicious. | 但是你们有怀疑 |
[33:07] | They told us we were saving him. | 他们告诉我们 我们是拯救了他 |
[33:11] | We’re so sorry, honey. | 我们很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[33:18] | I just need a little time. | 我要自己静一静 |
[33:37] | I’m sorry I didn’t check in with you earlier, but, uh, | 很抱歉我没有早点找你汇报 但是 |
[33:41] | this is me checking in with you. | 这就是我跟你汇报了 |
[33:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:45] | Just want to make sure you’re not considering freelancing. | 我只是想确保你没有想单飞 |
[33:48] | I’m not. I was always planning on telling you. | 我没有 我一直都想告诉你的 |
[33:51] | Like I said, good. | 我说了 很好 |
[33:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:57] | What’s happening here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[34:00] | You don’t know me, Grey. | 你不了解我 格雷 |
[34:02] | I did five years undercover. | 我当了五年的卧底 |
[34:04] | Vice. | 在风化组 |
[34:06] | You can’t do the job | 你做这种活 |
[34:07] | and keep your hands completely clean. | 就不可能片叶不沾身 |
[34:10] | So you are a rule breaker. | 看来你也违反过规则 |
[34:11] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[34:12] | It’s not about the rules. | 这和什么规则无关 |
[34:14] | Look, it’s about who you are and why you’re doing this. | 重要的是你是谁 你为什么要这么做 |
[34:18] | You have a past. | 你有前科 |
[34:19] | I don’t want you to be tempted to go back to that. | 我不希望你受到诱惑 重走老路 |
[34:21] | These guys are gonna start feeling like your friends. | 这些人感觉上会像是和你变成了朋友 |
[34:24] | They’re not. | 但其实不是 |
[34:26] | Leo’s been arrested in three states | 利奥在三个州因为偷窃豪车 |
[34:28] | for grand theft auto. | 而被逮捕 |
[34:30] | Scuzzy did time for pulling a gun on his neighbor. | 小邋遢因为用枪指着邻居而进过监狱 |
[34:33] | Rico gets arrested constantly. | 里克是监狱的常客 |
[34:34] | Mostly for petty theft. | 基本都是小偷小摸 |
[34:36] | And Chaz, the college boy, well, he’s facing | 这个读大学的查兹 他正面临 |
[34:38] | a disciplinary hearing at his school | 学校因他在校园里卖假身份证 |
[34:40] | for selling fake I.D.S on campus. | 而对他召开的纪律听证 |
[34:43] | Then there’s Max. | 还有麦克斯 |
[34:45] | She’ll screw with your head. | 她会把你迷得七荤八素 |
[34:46] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[34:49] | I’m just working the case, Hoffman. | 我只是在解决这个案子 霍夫曼 |
[34:50] | I’m trying to get them to trust me. | 我想获取他们的信任 |
[34:52] | Right. | 好 |
[34:54] | Her rap sheet is a mile long. | 她的前科数不过来 |
[34:56] | – You name it, she’s done it. – What’s your point? | -你能说上的罪她都干过 -你想说什么 |
[34:58] | When we’re done here, she will have racked up | 等你完事了 她所面临的的指控 |
[35:00] | enough felonies to go away for 30 years. | 足够她蹲上30年 |
[35:10] | I got that oil that you asked for. | 我搞到你要的油了 |
[35:13] | I can’t believe Chaz brought a 10/50 weight. | 真不敢相信查兹拿了个10/50载重 |
[35:17] | Idiot. | 蠢蛋 |
[35:18] | Today was fun. | 今天很有意思 |
[35:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:21] | Always a rush, right? | 总是很匆忙啊 |
[35:24] | So, how long you been working with Leo? | 你和利奥合作多久了 |
[35:28] | A while. | 有一阵子了 |
[35:29] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:30] | You guys do anything other than cars? | 你们俩除了鼓捣车 还会一起做什么吗 |
[35:34] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[35:35] | I don’t know. I’m just curious. | 我不知道 我只是好气 |
[35:37] | I’ve done it all. I’m just wondering what else you do. | 我都干过 我只是好奇你还做过什么 |
[35:40] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[35:42] | How come you only been busted for boosting cars, then? | 那你怎么会只因为偷车被抓过 |
[35:46] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:47] | Done my due diligence on you, New Guy. | 我可是对你做过调查的 新来的 |
[35:49] | Well, if you have, then you know | 如果你真的做过了 那你肯定知道 |
[35:50] | I got contacts in and out of prison. | 我在监狱内外都有认识的人 |
[35:53] | And I got skills that don’t just pertain to cars. | 我还有不仅限于车上的技术 |
[35:58] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[36:05] | Max, you ever think about getting out? | 麦克斯 你想过离开吗 |
[36:08] | Leaving all this behind? | 扔下这一切 |
[36:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:12] | I’m just curious, you know? | 我只是好奇 |
[36:13] | I-I sometimes wonder if I could, uh… | 我有时候会想要是我能… |
[36:16] | if I could live without the hustle, you know? | 要是我能远离这些混乱 |
[36:18] | A house, a family, stability. | 有个房子 有个家 有稳定的生活 |
[36:22] | Not having to look over your shoulder all the time. | 不用整天提心吊胆的 |
[36:25] | Is that something you think you would ever want? | 你觉得你会想要这样的生活吗 |
[36:28] | A real life? | 真正的生活 |
[36:42] | Real life’s boring, New Guy. | 真正的生活很无聊 新来的 |
[36:52] | Look, they made a mistake, but they are still your parents. | 他们是犯了错 但他们还是你的父母 |
[36:56] | What would you do if your parents came home tomorrow? | 如果你的父母明天回家了 你会怎么做 |
[36:59] | Would you forgive them? | 你会原谅他们吗 |
[37:00] | – That’s different. – Is it? | -这不一样 -是吗 |
[37:02] | Yeah. They left us. | 嗯 他们丢下了我们 |
[37:04] | They don’t want to be in my life or — or my brother’s. | 他们不想参与我或者我弟弟的人生 |
[37:09] | Your parents love you. | 你的父母爱你 |
[37:10] | They stole me from another woman who loved me. | 他们把我从另一个爱我的女人手里偷走 |
[37:13] | A whole family I’ll never know. | 一个我永远没机会认识的家庭 |
[37:15] | And they lied about it. | 他们还骗我 |
[37:17] | You know, there’s this trip I was talking to my buddy about, | 我和我的朋友计划过去旅游 |
[37:21] | backpacking in Southeast Asia. | 背包去东南亚 |
[37:23] | I think now’s a good time to go. | 我觉得现在正是时候 |
[37:24] | You can’t run away from this, Jeremy. | 你不能逃避这一切 杰里米 |
[37:26] | You mean like you’re running away | 你是说就像是你逃避 |
[37:28] | from whatever happened over there? | 这里发生的一切一样吗 |
[37:32] | $500, right? | 500元 对吗 |
[37:33] | No, no, no. We’re good. We’ll call it a military discount. | 不 不用了 就当是军队折扣 |
[37:35] | No, no. Please. I insist. | 不 拜托 我坚持要给 |
[37:38] | Also, it’s a peer-to-peer group that I go to. | 以及 我去的是一个同类小组 |
[37:41] | It’s not some-touchy-feely support group. | 不是什么感伤的互助小组 |
[37:44] | It’s just a few vets hanging out, having a beer. | 只是几个老兵们一起 喝啤酒 |
[37:46] | You should come. | 你也应该来 |
[37:48] | Okay, I will consider it. | 我会考虑的 |
[37:51] | Uh, don’t — don’t leave yet. | 先…先别走 |
[37:53] | There’s some people who want to meet you. | 有几个人想见见你 |
[37:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:55] | Your family. | 你的家人 |
[37:58] | Jeremy, this is your Great Aunt Jacinda. | 杰里米 这是你的舅母 杰辛达 |
[38:03] | We call her Grandmother. | 我们都叫她大妈 |
[38:05] | And this is your Great Uncle Beau. | 这是你的大舅 博 |
[38:07] | – Hey. How you doing? – We call him Grandfather. | -你好吗 -我们叫他大爸 |
[38:09] | And this is their son, Evan. | 这是他们的儿子 伊万 |
[38:11] | Your cousin. | 你的哥哥 |
[38:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:14] | I’ve got something to show you. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[38:19] | This is your mother, Sherri. | 这是你的妈妈 雪莉 |
[38:21] | Her mother, Julia. | 她的妈妈 茱莉亚 |
[38:23] | My sister. | 我的姐姐 |
[38:25] | And down here, that’s you. | 这里就是你 |
[38:30] | We’ve been waiting for you. | 我们一直在等你 |
[38:46] | There we go. Now we grill it. | 好了 现在开始烤 |
[38:48] | That’s a perfect patty, man. | 这个馅饼很棒 |
[38:50] | Nice. | 不错 |
[38:51] | Let’s see what else is on this list. | 看看这列表上还有什么 |
[38:53] | Alright, – “Try hot sauce. Grow a beard.” | 好了 “尝尝辣酱 留胡子” |
[38:58] | Ooh. You wanna ask a girl out? | 你还想约一个女孩子出去 |
[39:00] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[39:01] | Don’t say no to me. It says it right here. | 不要和我说不 这上面写着了 |
[39:04] | “Ask Lila out.” | “约莱拉出去” |
[39:05] | Who’s Lila? | 莱拉是谁 |
[39:07] | A girl on my soccer team. | 我足球队的一个女孩 |
[39:08] | Alright, good. | 很好 |
[39:09] | Well, then, we’ll ask her out. | 那我们约她出去 |
[39:11] | I mean, not me. You. You’ll ask her out. | 不是我 是你 你要约她出去 |
[39:12] | But I’ll help. | 但我会帮你 |
[39:13] | You have soccer tomorrow, right? We’ll do it then. | 你明天就要踢足球 那我们就明天去 |
[39:16] | I have to finish my list first. | 我要先完成我的列表 |
[39:17] | Why do you have to finish the list? | 你为什么要先完成这个列表 |
[39:19] | I want to be a man, just like you. | 我想做一个男人 就像你一样 |
[39:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:26] | You think you need to finish this list | 你觉得你要完成这张列表 |
[39:28] | before you ask her out, | 才能约她出去 |
[39:29] | and you’ve seen me do all this stuff, right? | 你看我做过这些事 对吗 |
[39:33] | Okay, I know plenty of guys | 好吧 我认识很多人 |
[39:34] | who can’t do half the stuff on this list, | 这一半的事都做不到 |
[39:37] | and they ask out girls all the time. | 但是却经常约女孩子出去 |
[39:40] | So you’re already ahead of, like, 75% of the population. | 你现在已经差不多领先75%的人了 |
[39:45] | Being a real man | 做一个真正的男人 |
[39:46] | has nothing to do with the things on that list. | 和这张列表上的事没有关系 |
[39:48] | A real man, he — he keeps his promises | 一个真正的男人 他会遵守承诺 |
[39:52] | and he makes sacrifices | 他会为了支持 |
[39:53] | so he can be there for the people he loves, | 自己所爱的人而做出牺牲 |
[39:55] | and he does the little things | 他会做一些小事 |
[39:57] | to show them how much he cares. | 告诉他们自己有多在乎 |
[40:00] | Like making Dex coffee every morning. | 就像每天早上给黛克斯泡咖啡 |
[40:03] | You don’t need to finish this list | 你不用做完这张列表 |
[40:05] | before you ask her out. | 才约她出去 |
[40:08] | You’re ready right now. You’re already a man. | 你已经准备好了 你已经是一个男人了 |
[40:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | You did a good thing. | 你做了一件好事 |
[40:29] | For once. | 总算 |
[40:36] | Dex, are you okay? | 黛克斯 你没事吧 |
[40:38] | Throwing any more parties I should avoid? | 又要办一个要我回避的派对吗 |
[40:42] | The house just gets so quiet, you know? | 房子里一下子安静了 |
[40:45] | I love that sound. Silence. | 我喜欢那种沉默的声音 |
[40:49] | It reminds me of the Helmand Desert. | 那会让我想起赫尔曼德沙漠 |
[40:53] | Enemy combatants lurking everywhere. | 敌人的突击队可能潜伏在任何地方 |
[41:00] | Maybe it’s not the worst thing in the world, | 也许习惯一个人生活 |
[41:03] | getting used to being on your own. | 不是这个世上最糟糕的事 |
[41:31] | You called in the new guy? | 你找了新来的 |
[41:32] | I think he can help, okay? | 我觉得他能帮忙 好吗 |
[41:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:35] | – I’m telling you, we should get rid of it. – Shut up, Chaz. | -我告诉你 我们应该处理掉 -闭嘴 查兹 |
[41:37] | We can trust him. | 我们可以信任他 |
[41:40] | Right? | 对吧 |
[41:41] | Yeah, right. | 对 |
[41:44] | Leo. | 利奥 |
[41:48] | Max says you know people. | 麦克斯说你认识一些人 |
[41:51] | I do, yeah. | 没错 |
[41:55] | We boosted a delivery truck a while back. | 我们前一阵子偷了一辆运货车 |
[41:57] | Assumed there’d be some packages inside — | 以为里面会有一些好货 |
[41:59] | TVs, maybe some cellphones, stuff like that. | 电视 手机 什么的 |
[42:02] | Instead, we stumbled into something, uh… | 结果我们搞到了一些 |
[42:06] | above our pay grade. | 超出我们处理能力的东西 |
[42:08] | We need you to help us move it. | 我们要你帮我们转移 |
[42:10] | Well, what is it? | 什么东西 |
[42:13] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[42:16] | A bunch of it. | 有一大堆 |