时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[00:51] | Where the fuck am I? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[01:04] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[01:17] | Logan? | 洛根 |
[01:20] | Logan? | 洛根 |
[01:23] | Logan, where are you? | 洛根 你在哪儿 |
[01:27] | – Logan! – Oh, fuck. | -洛根 -我操 |
[01:31] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[01:32] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[01:34] | We’re in the new place. | 我们在一个新地方 |
[01:38] | – I’m sorry. – It’s OK. | -对不起 -没事 |
[02:17] | What’s that, man? | 你说啥 老兄 |
[02:18] | – We’re here, Mr. Roy. – This is it. | -我们到了 罗伊先生 -就是今天 |
[02:21] | This is the day we make it happen, Fikret. | 今天就是我们创造历史的日子 费克雷 |
[02:23] | You’re the man, Mr. Roy. | 您是天选之人 罗伊先生 |
[02:25] | You’re the man. | 祝您成功 |
[04:32] | We good? | 可以了吗 |
[04:33] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[04:35] | Hey, hey, hey, buddy. | 伙计们 |
[04:38] | Good to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[04:39] | So, are we ready to fuck or what? | 咱们准备好大干一场了吗 |
[04:42] | Yeah… OK. | 好… 好吧 |
[04:45] | Look, I-I’m really sorry, | 我说 真的很遗憾 |
[04:47] | but it looks like there’s an issue. | 似乎出了点问题 |
[04:51] | Come on, I came all the way up here, dude. | 拜托 我这么大老远都来了 哥们 |
[04:53] | Yeah, I’m sorry… | 很遗憾… |
[04:56] | Uh, dude. | 哥们 |
[05:00] | OK. | 好吧 |
[05:01] | Listen, you know I love what you do, right? | 听着 你知道我喜欢你做的事 对吧 |
[05:04] | I’d love to keep you and your team in place, Lawrence. | 我很想让你和你的团队继续做下去 劳伦斯 |
[05:08] | I think Vaulter is the shiz. | 沃尔特烂得像屎 |
[05:10] | We’re the shiz? | 我们很烂吗 |
[05:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:13] | What’s it gonna take? | 还有什么条件 |
[05:14] | You want me to send a vintage Jaguar over to your house today? | 就算要我今天往你家运一台古董捷豹 |
[05:18] | I’ll do it. | 我也会照做 |
[05:20] | Um, s-sure. Look, um… | 我明白 但是… |
[05:23] | I just think bottom line, | 就底价而言 |
[05:25] | I can deliver a lot more value for our shareholders. | 我要为自家股东们创造更大的价值 |
[05:29] | I hope we haven’t inconvenienced you. | 希望这不会对你造成困扰 |
[05:31] | I see you. I see this. | 我算明白了 |
[05:35] | We appreciate your interest in our little outfit, | 谢谢贵司对我们小团队的认可 |
[05:39] | but I think that’s it. | 但到此为止吧 |
[05:43] | Come on. That’s it? | 别这样 到此为止吗 |
[05:45] | That’s not it. What the fuck happened? | 不能这样结束 搞毛线呢 |
[05:50] | Yo, hang on. | 等一下 |
[05:54] | Hold up, hold up. | 慢着 慢着 |
[05:59] | – You get the message? – What? | -你收到消息了吗 -什么 |
[06:01] | I’m not letting you Neanderthals in to rape my company. | 我不会让你们这些穴居人们掠夺我的公司 |
[06:03] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[06:05] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[06:06] | You’re a bunch of bloated dinosaurs | 你们就是群傲慢的恐龙 |
[06:07] | who didn’t even notice the monkeys swinging by till yesterday. | 快饿死了才发现猴子就在眼皮底下跑 |
[06:10] | Well, fuck you, daddy’s boy. | 总之 去你妈的 小屁孩 |
[06:14] | Hey, come on. Don’t blow this up. | 别这样 这事儿不能吹 |
[06:17] | I got a track record from founding | 我手里有一份销售记录 |
[06:18] | one of the most exciting new media brands in the world. | 来自世界上最新潮的媒体品牌之一 |
[06:22] | And what do you got? | 你有什么 |
[06:23] | Track marks from shooting junk? | 射击废物留下的痕迹吗 |
[06:26] | Thanks for coming down. It was great to meet you. | 谢谢你来 很高兴见到你 |
[06:28] | Sorry this isn’t going to work out. | 但这事儿谈不成的 |
[06:31] | No, it’s gonna work out. | 不 可以的 |
[06:35] | No, it isn’t. | 不 真的不行 |
[06:44] | Take care, dude. | 保重 哥们 |
[06:50] | Fuck. What the fuck, Frank? | 操 这他妈怎么回事 弗兰克 |
[06:53] | – I… – How can we salvage this? | -我… -我们该怎么补救 |
[06:56] | You still want to pursue this? | 你还想谈这单吗 |
[06:57] | Yeah, of course I wanna pursue. | 废话 我当然想继续谈 |
[06:58] | I wanna announce. | 还要开发布会 |
[06:59] | This is part of the whole thing. | 这是计划的一部分 |
[07:00] | This is the secret sauce. | 是秘密武器 |
[07:01] | Do we need to sweeten the offer? | 我们要给个更诱人的出价吗 |
[07:03] | You wanna bump the offer another point? | 你想把出价再提高一个点吗 |
[07:07] | Do you wanna call your dad? | 要给你爸打电话吗 |
[07:09] | Do I wanna call my dad? | 要给我爸打电话吗 |
[07:11] | No, I don’t wanna call my dad. | 不 我不想给我爸打电话 |
[07:14] | Do you wanna call your dad? | 你要给你爸打一个吗 |
[07:17] | – No. – No? | -不 -不用吗 |
[07:19] | Do you wanna call your dad? | 你要打吗 |
[07:20] | Does anybody wanna call their dad? | 还有人要给老爸打电话的吗 |
[07:21] | OK, nobody wants to talk to their fucking dad. | 行 没人想他妈跟自己老爸讲话 |
[07:23] | So, we’ve started, so let’s buy this fucking company. | 那么 既然开始了 就把那破公司买下来 |
[07:27] | I’m pushing the bid to 120. OK? | 把报价提到1.2亿 行吗 |
[07:29] | OK. | 可以 |
[07:37] | How’s it going? | 进行得如何 |
[07:38] | Yeah, I’m right in the middle, Dad. | 挺好的 还在努力 爸 |
[07:40] | Did you close? | 成功了吗 |
[07:41] | Yeah, it’s OK. | 还算顺利 |
[07:43] | We’re not quite closed. | 但离成功还差一点 |
[07:45] | I’m going to 120. | 我打算提到1.2亿 |
[07:51] | So, that’s good. | 所以 还行 |
[07:55] | and are we still good for the announcement? | 咱们还能办发布会吧 |
[07:59] | Uh-huh. | 可以 |
[08:00] | Great, ’cause obviously I’m soft floating | 那就好 因为显然我这边 |
[08:03] | to, you know like, Frank and Rava, | 还要软处理弗兰克和拉瓦 |
[08:05] | and there’s gossip getting soft floated. | 而且有人在传播谣言 |
[08:07] | By who? | 谁 |
[08:09] | Uh, by the ether. | 就 网民吧 |
[08:10] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:13] | Hey, hey, happy birthday, you old geezer. | 对了 生日快乐 怪老头 |
[08:16] | Look, it’s exciting. | 你看 这事儿激动人心 |
[08:17] | This is gonna be great for you, Dad. | 会对你有好处的 老爹 |
[08:19] | Mm-hmm. I’m excited. | 我很激动 |
[08:51] | Waystar Royco is a family. | 韦斯达·罗伊科是个大家庭 |
[08:53] | A family that spans four continents, | 这个家庭横跨四大洲 |
[08:56] | 50 countries, three divisions: | 五十个国家 拥有三个部门: |
[08:59] | Entertainment, News and Resorts. | 娱乐部 新闻部和度假区部 |
[09:02] | Working together | 协同合作 |
[09:04] | to provide a net that can hold the world, | 共同编织成一张网络包罗世界 |
[09:06] | or catapult it forward | 推动世界向前 |
[09:08] | to the next adventure! | 致下一段征程 |
[09:11] | Joining Waystar Royco, you’re joining | 加入韦斯达·罗伊科 |
[09:13] | one of the most dynamic news and entertainment companies | 就是加入世界上最具活力的 |
[09:15] | in the world. | 新闻娱乐公司之一 |
[09:16] | Feel it! | 用心感受 |
[09:19] | OK, how’s everyone feeling? | 好的 大家觉得怎么样 |
[09:20] | – Great! – Great! | -好极了 -很棒 |
[09:21] | Excellent! | 很好 |
[09:23] | Hey. You in the room? | 你在听吗 |
[09:28] | OK. Well, let’s go out and give these kids | 好 那这就出去给孩子们留下 |
[09:30] | the best day of their lives, huh? | 最美好难忘的回忆吧 |
[09:32] | Feel it! | 用心感受 |
[09:34] | – Feel it! – Feel it! | -用心感受 -用心感受 |
[09:38] | Hi! | 你好 |
[09:39] | Hi, Doderick! | 你好 道德里克 |
[09:46] | Hi! | 你好啊 |
[09:48] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[09:50] | It’s Doderick! | 是道德里克 |
[09:51] | Whoo! It’s me, Doderick! | 是我呢 我就是道德里克 |
[09:55] | Hey, happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[09:57] | Don’t pull on my tail! | 别拽我的尾巴 |
[10:00] | Don’t hit Doderick! | 别打道德里克 |
[10:02] | Hey! | 喂 |
[10:03] | Quit it! | 住手 |
[10:08] | Wait, OK. Please get off. | 等一下 行吗 请下去 |
[10:11] | Can you fuck off? | 能滚下去吗 |
[10:13] | Can you just get the fuck off? | 给我滚下去 |
[10:21] | Ew! | 呕 |
[10:22] | He’s puking out of his eyes! | 他的眼睛在呕吐 |
[10:24] | Protein spill. | 蛋白质泄露而已 |
[10:29] | OK, this way, this way. Come on. | 过来 过来 往这边来 |
[10:41] | Greg? | 格雷格 |
[10:42] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[10:44] | How… Are you OK? How’s it going? | 你… 还好吗 工作怎么样了 |
[10:47] | Mom, sorry, but I sort of screwed up. | 妈 对不起 我好像闯祸了 |
[10:51] | Well, not me, actually, but this kid. | 其实不是我 而是那小孩 |
[10:54] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[10:55] | So, this kid smoked a joint in my car. | 有个小孩在我车里抽了一根大麻 |
[10:58] | A kid. | 小孩 |
[10:59] | Like this hitchhiker kid that I | 就今早我接上的那个 |
[11:01] | picked up this morning, like earlier this morning. | 搭便车的小孩 早些时候那会儿 |
[11:03] | ‘Cause it was raining and I didn’t want… | 因为那时在下雨 我不想… |
[11:06] | I didn’t want him to get sexually assaulted? | 不想他被坏人性骚扰之类的 |
[11:08] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[11:09] | Before I could even say anything… | 我还没说啥呢… |
[11:10] | What the fuck? | 你搞毛呢 |
[11:11] | Aggressively takes out… | 他上车就点了一根… |
[11:13] | Have you ever seen, like, so, a doobie? | 就是你知不知道 那种 大麻烟 |
[11:16] | And the car smelled like skunk weed. | 车里都是焦臭的大麻味儿 |
[11:19] | And then I guess I smelled like it. | 我身上也是那味 |
[11:21] | And then they were just like, | 他们就说 |
[11:23] | “Get all your stuff and go. “ | “收拾东西滚蛋” |
[11:25] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[11:26] | Did you even think for one second | 你有没有想过告诉他们 |
[11:28] | to tell them who you are? | 你是谁 |
[11:30] | No, I thought… | 没有 我觉得… |
[11:30] | I didn’t wanna be an asshole | 我不想当个混蛋 |
[11:32] | or get into it all. | 也不想掺和进去 |
[11:33] | – OK. – I don’t know. | -好吧 -我也不知道 |
[11:34] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. | 你接下来这样做 |
[11:36] | You’re gonna get a plane ticket to New York. | 买张去纽约的机票 |
[11:38] | It’s your Uncle… | 是你伯伯… |
[11:39] | Your Great-Uncle Logan’s birthday, | 大伯父洛根要过生日 |
[11:41] | and they’re having a big party. | 要办一个大型生日宴会 |
[11:42] | I’ll call Marcia and tell her you’re coming. | 我会打给玛西娅说你要去 |
[11:44] | It’s his birthday? | 他要过生日吗 |
[11:46] | You’re gonna go to the party. | 你去参加派对 |
[11:47] | You’re gonna get him a nice gift. | 再送一份体面的礼物 |
[11:49] | And you’re gonna look nice. | 还要看着英俊潇洒 |
[11:51] | In a grown-up shirt and a grown-up blazer. | 穿上成年人的衬衫和西装 |
[11:54] | A blazer? | 西装 |
[11:56] | I’ll let you know. | 我告诉你怎么做 |
[11:58] | They’re not gonna budge unless it gets to be a stupid number. | 不给出一个大数目他们是不会让步的 |
[12:01] | What’s a stupid number? | 多大算大 |
[12:02] | What’s stupid? A “badillion”? I don’t know. | 多大 数亿吗 也许 |
[12:04] | Because 120 is stupid. Am I wrong? | 120够大了 不是吗 |
[12:06] | 120 is a stupid number. | 120可是个大数目 |
[12:08] | But it’s not really a money thing right now. | 这已经不是钱的事情了 |
[12:09] | Mr. Roy, someone’s here to see you. | 罗伊先生 有人找您 |
[12:10] | – OK. Who’s this? – Hi, Kendall Roy? | -谁找我 -你好 肯德尔·罗伊 |
[12:13] | Yeah, hi. | 是我 你好 |
[12:14] | I was sent by Roman to burn some sage. | 罗曼让我来烧点鼠尾草 |
[12:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[12:20] | It’s auspicious. | 求个好彩头 |
[12:21] | I’m a business alchemist. | 我是个商业炼金师 |
[12:24] | It’s a gift, from your brother. | 这是你弟弟送你的礼物 |
[12:25] | Will it set off the smoke alarms? | 会触发烟雾报警器吗 |
[12:26] | Not usually. | 通常不会 |
[12:28] | Not usually? | 通常 |
[12:29] | Hey, hey, motherfuckers! | 嘿 混蛋们 |
[12:32] | – Roman. – My guy? | -罗曼 -我的人来了 |
[12:35] | Are you saging? | 你在烧吗 |
[12:36] | Well, we’re concerned about the alarms. | 我们担心这会触发警报 |
[12:38] | Ooh, right, yeah, the bad juju. | 是啊 巫术 |
[12:40] | Now, I can use essential oils. | 我可以用精油代替 |
[12:42] | Oh, I think just fuck off, thanks. | 你可以滚了 谢谢 |
[12:45] | How ya doing? | 你最近怎么样 |
[12:47] | Good. Good. Just finessing. | 不错 我们正在商议对策 |
[12:49] | Mm. Finessing. Nice. | 商议对策 很好 |
[12:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:54] | He’s good. | 他很不错 |
[12:56] | You OK, man? | 你没事吧 |
[12:57] | OK? Yes, I’m OK. Obviously. | 我吗 我当然很好 |
[13:00] | Why would you even ask that? | 这还用问吗 |
[13:02] | I don’t know. Just, you know. | 问问而已 你懂的 |
[13:04] | Here? Man, I’m so over it. I was a bad fit. | 在这吗 我可受够了 我不适合这里 |
[13:08] | I was never a corporate cock-suck anyway. | 我可从来不是个干企业的傻子 |
[13:10] | Besides, I never made it this high in the fucking building! | 更何况我在这栋楼里从来没有爬到这么高 |
[13:13] | They stuck me in LA with Old Father Time right here. | 他们把我丢在洛杉矶混日子 |
[13:15] | We were the pool boys, right, Frank? | 我们以前泡在泳池里 对吗 弗兰克 |
[13:16] | Fuckin’ banana cabana? | 记得香蕉小屋吗 |
[13:18] | Good times. | 那些日子很美好 |
[13:21] | So, what’s the bid? | 目前竞价是多少 |
[13:23] | – What’s the bid? – Mm-hmm. | -你问竞价吗 -对 |
[13:26] | Well… | 这个 |
[13:28] | What? That’s commercially sensitive? | 怎么 是商业机密吗 |
[13:31] | I’m still on the board, man. | 我可还在董事会呢 兄弟 |
[13:33] | Going 125. | 要到125了 |
[13:35] | One-twenty-five? | 125吗 |
[13:36] | – What? – Fuck! | -怎么了 -我去 |
[13:38] | What? High or low? | 怎么 高了还是低了 |
[13:39] | – You’re laughing. What? – No. | -你笑什么 -没什么 |
[13:41] | – For Vaulter, right? – Yeah. | -为了沃尔特 对吗 -是啊 |
[13:43] | Bit of content and a brand name? | 它只是一个没什么内容的品牌名称 |
[13:45] | Bit of content and a brand name kinda’s the whole game. | 但几乎是这个游戏的全部 |
[13:47] | – Isn’t it? – Mm-hmm. | -不是吗 -这个 |
[13:48] | What are you laughing at? | 你到底在笑什么? |
[13:50] | I don’t know what I’m talking about. | 我不知道我在说什么 |
[13:52] | You’re gonna be captain of the ship soon enough. | 你马上要成为这艘船的船长了 |
[13:53] | – So I don’t… – Shh. | -我不… -嘘 |
[13:54] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[13:57] | Sorry. Fuck you, man. | 抱歉 去你妈的 |
[14:00] | Every intern on the street knows that you’re stepping up. | 街上的实习生都知道你在向上爬 |
[14:02] | Seriously, congrats. | 恭喜你 真的 |
[14:04] | I’m just so pleased to be out of here. | 能离开这里我实在太高兴了 |
[14:05] | This place was essentially a cage to me. | 这里对我来说就像个牢笼 |
[14:09] | I should take off. Fuck it. | 我该脱了这衣服 |
[14:11] | Hey, congrats, man. | 恭喜你 兄弟 |
[14:12] | – Thanks for coming by. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢你过来 -嗯 |
[14:17] | Look at all this fuckin’ bullshit! | 看看这堆乱七八糟的东西 |
[14:22] | Mm, yes, mm, very serious, mm. | 我很严肃的哦 |
[14:26] | Love you, brother. | 爱你 哥哥 |
[14:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:58] | Right. | 就是这样 |
[15:00] | Just keep everything straight, OK? | 把它们摆直 明白吗 |
[15:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:22] | By the way, we need another setting. | 对了 加一套新餐具 |
[15:25] | Another family member is coming. | 还有一位家庭成员要来 |
[15:34] | – Marcy. – What? | -马西 -怎么了 |
[15:36] | I’m heading out, as ordered. | 我要出去 定好了的 |
[15:40] | Great. Till 1:00… | 好的 1点前… |
[15:42] | Fine. But in here, yeah? | 好吧 在这里 是吗 |
[15:44] | I don’t want a fuckin’ heart attack from the surprise. | 我可不想被吓出心脏病 |
[15:47] | And I don’t want anyone in my face when I come out of the elevator. | 出电梯口时 我不想看到任何人 |
[15:50] | Right. Distance. | 保持好距离 |
[15:52] | Have them here. And, uh… | 把它们放这里 还有… |
[15:54] | – What? – Not too loud. | -怎么了 -小点声 |
[15:57] | Do you want me to email you the exact details of the surprise? | 你希望我把惊喜的细节发邮件给你吗 |
[16:02] | Yeah? | 怎么样 |
[16:04] | – I’ll see you later. – Yeah. | -再见 -再见 |
[16:06] | Right. Get your coat. | 穿好外套 |
[16:07] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[16:09] | Richard, get him his coat. | 理查德 把外套递给他 |
[16:11] | Of course. | 好的 |
[16:13] | – Just double-check. – OK. | -再仔细检查一遍 -好的 |
[16:16] | When were you gonna look at that speech? | 你打算什么时候去听演讲来着 |
[16:18] | I’ll be back by Sunday night so I’ll look at his speech with him then, OK? | 我周日晚上回来 到时候去听 行吗 |
[16:20] | OK, but his office wants the poll numbers by the preekend. | 但他那边要在周末前知道民调数字 |
[16:23] | The “preekend”? What the fuck’s a “preekend”? | 周末前吗 具体哪一天 |
[16:25] | Preekend is Friday. | 星期五 |
[16:26] | If he wants them by Friday, can he not say Friday? | 那他不能直接说是星期五吗 |
[16:28] | Thursday lunch through Friday afternoon is the preekend. | 周末前是周四午后到周五中午 |
[16:31] | Oh, fine. Get Rennie to look at the numbers. | 好吧 让伦尼搞好数据 |
[16:33] | Shiv. | 希瓦 |
[16:35] | This is a fuckin’ disaster. | 这真是个大灾难 |
[16:36] | I got to strategize my gift. | 我得好好挑礼物 |
[16:38] | What can I get him he’ll love? | 他会喜欢什么礼物呢 |
[16:40] | I don’t know. My dad doesn’t really like things. | 不知道 我父亲没什么喜欢的 |
[16:43] | He doesn’t like things? | 他什么都不喜欢吗 |
[16:44] | No, not really. | 确实是这样 |
[16:45] | It needs to say that “I respect you, | 这么说怎么样 |
[16:47] | but I’m not awed by you. | “我尊重你 但我并不怕你 |
[16:48] | And that I… I like you, | 我喜欢你 |
[16:51] | but I need you to like me before I can love you.” | 但我要你在我爱你之前喜欢我” |
[16:54] | So what says that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[16:55] | Just, look, everything that you get him | 听着 你买任何东西给他 |
[16:57] | will mean an equal amount of nothing, | 都相当于没买 |
[16:59] | so make sure it looks like 10 to 15 grand’s worth and you’re good. | 只要看起来价值1万到1万5就可以了 |
[17:01] | Will you come in here and help me? | 你能进来帮帮我吗 |
[17:03] | Yes. | 好 |
[17:03] | Please help me. | 一定要帮我 |
[17:04] | Yes. Get him a watch. | 当然了 给他买块表吧 |
[17:07] | If we go stupid on the stock, | 要是我们股票涨价了 |
[17:08] | what does a really sexy package look like? Hmm? | 提高福利怎么样 |
[17:12] | He’s probably illiquid, right? | 他也许没有流动资金了 对吗 |
[17:13] | So, what, we throw in another ten million? | 那我们要再投进1千万吗 |
[17:16] | Might need to throw in a blow job, too. | 也许还要再来一次口交 |
[17:18] | I’ll throw in a blow job. | 我来 |
[17:20] | I’ll throw in a blow job. | 我来口 |
[17:22] | I’ll throw in a reach-around. | 我要达到高潮 |
[17:25] | Hell, I’ll even cup his balls. | 我还要捏他的蛋蛋 |
[17:29] | Dad. | 父亲 |
[17:30] | I thought you’d be in St. Barts by now. | 我以为你会在巴茨街呢 |
[17:35] | – How’s it goin’? – Good. | -一切顺利吗 -还不错 |
[17:37] | Uh, yeah. Fine. Good. | 是的 挺好的 |
[17:41] | Uh, why are you… | 你怎么… |
[17:44] | Are we OK? | 我们没事吧 |
[17:45] | Yeah, it’s just some paperwork. | 当然 就是些文件而已 |
[17:47] | What, ahead of the announcement? | 怎么 在通告前吗 |
[17:49] | Putting Marcy on the trust. It’s… bullshit. | 要给马西信托 这就是… 废话而已 |
[17:53] | I, uh, I just felt like checkin’ in. | 感觉像在登记 |
[17:56] | Oh. Yeah, fine. | 是吗 好啊 |
[17:59] | – So this is just the trust? – Yeah. | -只是信托而已吗 -是啊 |
[18:01] | Doesn’t affect me stepping up? | 不会阻碍我升职吗 |
[18:03] | No, no, no, no, no. I think I told you about it. | 不 不 不会的 我想我跟你谈过的 |
[18:08] | Is that… | 这是… |
[18:09] | Sorry, Dad, I’m kind of in the middle of… | 抱歉 父亲 我正在… |
[18:11] | Do you need… Do I need to lawyer all this? | 你需要… 我走法律形式吗 |
[18:15] | It’s housekeeping. | 一些家务而已 |
[18:24] | Fine. Yeah. Yeah. Marcy’s fine by me. | 好吧 我对马西没意见 |
[18:27] | I mean, the others might not feel the same, but… | 我是说 别人可能不这么想 但… |
[18:32] | I’ll deal with that. | 我会处理的 |
[18:35] | So, I’ll see you in… | 那我们… |
[18:41] | Yeah, look, Dad, on lunch. | 午饭时候见 父亲 |
[18:44] | I really want to be with you, but the deal… | 我很想陪你的 但是生意… |
[18:47] | – Son. – You know. | -儿子 -你知道的 |
[18:50] | It’s your call. | 你自己决定吧 |
[18:52] | Just priorities. | 分清主次 |
[18:54] | There’ll be plenty more. | 这种事以后只会更多 |
[18:56] | Uh-oh. Wheat. | 麦穗的故事 记得吗 |
[19:00] | Bye, Frank. | 再见 弗兰克 |
[19:02] | All right, amigo. | 再见 老朋友 |
[19:06] | I have five farms, and underneath all my farms | 我有5个农场 在这些农场下面 |
[19:10] | runs a big, giant aquifer that’s like an underground lake. | 有个非常大的蓄水池 像地下湖那样 |
[19:14] | – That’s so cool! – I have pumping rights. | -真酷啊 -我可以抽水 |
[19:16] | That means I get to take the water. | 就是说我可以拥有那些水 |
[19:18] | – That’s so cool! – And it’s very important | -太酷了 -还相当重要呢 |
[19:19] | because someday water’s gonna be more precious than gold | 因为有一天 水会比黄金还珍贵 |
[19:20] | and people are gonna kill each other to try to get that water. | 人们互相残杀 只为得到水 |
[19:23] | Oh, hey, hey, Tom, don’t, don’t. | 嘿 汤姆 别 别 |
[19:26] | – Don’t listen to him. – Right, right, sorry. | -别听他的 -抱歉 |
[19:28] | But I’m gonna have the water. | 但我会拿到水的 |
[19:29] | And I’ll share with you. | 我还会分享给你 |
[19:30] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[19:33] | – How are you? – Good. | -你怎么样 -不错啊 |
[19:35] | – How are you? – Good. You look great. | -你呢 -很好 你看起来棒呆了 |
[19:37] | – What a beautiful color. – Thanks. Same. | -颜色真漂亮 -谢谢 你的也很美 |
[19:39] | – Thank you. – Love that. | -谢谢 -我很喜欢 |
[19:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:42] | – Hi, Tom. – Hey, Marcia, how are you? | -汤姆 -玛西雅 最近好吗 |
[19:44] | – Nice to see you. – Nice to see you. | -真高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你 |
[19:46] | – How are you? – Very good. | -你怎么样 -非常好 |
[19:47] | Hey, Global Tom. How you shaking? | 嘿 汤姆 你混得如何 |
[19:48] | You still fucking shit up for us? | 还在为我们做事吗 |
[19:50] | Still cleaning up your mess, pal. | 给你收拾烂摊子 哥们儿 |
[19:52] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[19:54] | – Hey, sis. – Hi. | -你好啊 老妹 -好啊 |
[19:55] | Politics still boring the living shit out of you? | 政治还让你无聊到死吗 |
[19:57] | Yeah, you know, I’m burying the bodies, counting the cash. | 当然 就埋埋尸体 数数钞票罢了 |
[19:59] | Look at you. You like, you know, an actual human person. | 瞧瞧你 还挺像个活人的 |
[20:03] | Well, thanks, buddy. | 谢了 老哥 |
[20:05] | – Hi. – Oh, what is that? | -好 -这什么味儿 |
[20:06] | Date Rape by Calvin Klein? | CK的”约会强奸”吗 |
[20:08] | Yeah, you wish. | 你想得美 |
[20:10] | “You wish”? | “你想得美” |
[20:14] | – Mr. Roy! – Mr. Roy, please! | -罗伊先生 -请您看这 罗伊先生 |
[20:15] | Mr. Roy. Over here. One shot, please. | 罗伊先生 看这里 就照一张 |
[20:17] | Say, guys, can we back off? | 伙计们 能不能退后 |
[20:19] | – How ’bout a smile? – Guys, back off. Private event. | -笑一个怎么样 -伙计们 退后 这是私人活动 |
[20:21] | Logan, Logan, you going today? Is that right? Is that right? | 洛根 洛根 今天您要出席 对吗 是吗 |
[20:25] | – Back off, please. – Fuck off. | -请退后 -滚边儿去 |
[20:27] | – Handle that, will ya? – Just one shot! | -搞定他们 行不 -照一张就好 |
[20:31] | Mr. Roy. | 罗伊先生 |
[20:32] | Hi. Hello. Hello there. | 你好 你好啊 |
[20:35] | Can I help you, sir? | 需要帮助吗 先生 |
[20:36] | Yeah, I’m actually… I’m actually here to see you. | 是的 我… 其实我是来找你的 |
[20:41] | Get your hands back! | 把手放背后 |
[20:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:45] | – What are you doing? – Greg! I’m Greg! | -你要做什么 -格雷格 我叫格雷格 |
[20:47] | I’m Marianne’s Greg. Your nephew? | 我是玛丽安家的格雷格 我妈是你外甥女 |
[20:51] | – You know this guy? – My Mom called Marcia | -你认识这人吗 -我妈给玛西娅打了电话 |
[20:54] | and I talked to that guy and he said that I could go up. | 我和那人说了 他说我可以上去 |
[20:58] | – We’re good? – Right. | -没事了吗 -对 |
[21:00] | I didn’t know you were coming. | 我不知道你要来 |
[21:02] | – Yeah, you did. – Sorry about that, guy. | -你知道吧 -刚才抱歉了 伙计 |
[21:04] | – I think you did. – You all right? | -我觉得你应该知道 -你还好吧 |
[21:07] | – Sorry about that. – I hope it’s OK. | -不好意思了 -希望没事 |
[21:09] | I wanted to say happy birth… | 我想跟你说生日快… |
[21:10] | Happy birthday and many happy returns. | 祝你生日快乐 长命百岁 |
[21:13] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:16] | I suppose you better come up. | 跟我一起上楼吧 |
[21:20] | He’s a very good bodyguard. | 他是个尽职尽责的保镖 |
[21:24] | Folks, he’s back! | 各位 他回来了 |
[21:25] | He’s back. Find a place. Hide for the surprise. Come on. | 他要到了 藏起来给他个惊喜 快 |
[21:28] | Oh, we’re not surprising him, are we? | 我们真要给他个惊喜吗 |
[21:29] | – Yeah. – Oh, he’s gonna love this. | -没错 -他肯定”爱死了” |
[21:33] | Think last time I surprised him, | 上次我给他一个惊喜 |
[21:34] | he took a swing at me. | 他回我一记重拳 |
[21:36] | You might know this, but I got a little bit of help, | 你可能已经知道了 我得到过您的帮助 |
[21:40] | and I got onto the international management training program? | 我参加了管培生的国际项目 |
[21:43] | The theme park tour? | 在主题公园实习 |
[21:44] | And I was very into it? | 我也算很投入 |
[21:48] | And… I got sick. | 可是… 那天我病了 |
[21:52] | Out of Doderick’s eyeholes. | 吐了布偶狗一眼睛 |
[21:55] | Surprise! | 生日惊喜 |
[21:56] | Great. Excellent. Wonderful. | 好 很棒 太妙了 |
[21:58] | Go ahead. Go ahead. | 出去 出去 |
[22:00] | Hi. Hi. | 你们好 |
[22:02] | OK. OK. Give me room. Give me room. | 行了 行了 腾个地方 腾个地方 |
[22:06] | Thank you. Thank you. What a surprise. | 谢谢 谢谢 真是惊喜啊 |
[22:09] | – Marcia. – What? | -玛西娅 -怎么 |
[22:10] | What did I say? I said nobody by the elevator. | 我怎么嘱咐你的 我说了不要等在电梯口 |
[22:14] | And what do I find? Everybody’s by the elevator. | 结果呢 每个人都等在电梯口 |
[22:17] | – It’s a surprise. – Oh, a surprise. | -是个惊喜啊 -真”惊喜” |
[22:19] | Give me that. | 给我吧 |
[22:20] | In the office, please. | 请送到办公室去 |
[22:23] | Connor, Primo! How are you? | 康纳 老大 你好吗 |
[22:25] | Good. Excellent, Pa. Here you go. | 不错 很棒 老爸 送给你 |
[22:30] | Roman! Romulus! | 罗曼 罗慕路斯 |
[22:32] | Look at you! You look fantastic! | 瞧瞧你 看起来棒极了 |
[22:34] | Yeah, of course. | 那是自然 |
[22:36] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[22:37] | Siobhan. Sweetheart. | 西沃恩 亲爱的 |
[22:39] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[22:40] | Where’s Tom? | 汤姆呢 |
[22:41] | He’s here. He’s just there. | 他在这 就在这 |
[22:43] | Oh, well, never mind. | 好吧 当我没问 |
[22:51] | Everybody, this is… Craig, by the way. | 各位 顺带一提 这位是… 克雷格 |
[22:56] | Cousin Craig. | 克雷格表弟 |
[22:58] | “Craig”? It’s Greg. N-No? | “克雷格” 是格雷格吧 不是吗 |
[23:02] | Yeah. Greg. | 是 是格雷格 |
[23:04] | People sometimes, like, mistakenly call me Craig, too, | 人们有时会叫错 叫成克雷格 |
[23:09] | so I’ll answer to both. | 所以叫哪个我都应 |
[23:12] | Here. This is just a token of my very | 这是我的一点心意 |
[23:14] | real and enduring admiration, in the hope… | 想表达我对您的真挚崇敬… |
[23:16] | Kendall? | 肯德尔 |
[23:20] | You came? | 你来了 |
[23:24] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[23:27] | Happy birthday, Dad. | 生日快乐 爸 |
[23:29] | – Hey, Marcy.- Hi. | -你好 玛西 -你好 |
[23:30] | – How are you?- Big day. | -你好吗 -大喜的日子 |
[23:32] | Congratulations… you bastard. | 恭喜了… 你这混球 |
[23:35] | – Congratulations. Good luck.- Thanks. | -祝贺你 祝你好运 -谢了 |
[23:37] | Hey. Hey, Kendall. | 你好 肯德尔 |
[23:39] | – How’s it goin’? – So! What’s the news? | -过得如何 -有什么新消息吗 |
[23:41] | Yeah, good, good. We’re at the one-yard line. | 一切顺利 只差临门一脚 |
[23:46] | I’m just gonna… This is important. | 我得接一下… 这很重要 |
[23:48] | Uh, sorry, guys, I’ll be right back. | 抱歉了 各位 我很快回来 |
[23:50] | Excuse me. Hello. | 抱歉 你好 |
[23:54] | I hear you went down? Did you go down? | 我听说你遇到麻烦了 真的吗 |
[23:56] | Oh, yeah, I did. | 是啊 没错 |
[23:57] | Not so good. | 很糟糕 |
[24:00] | It’s a shitshow. | 一团糟 |
[24:02] | Just gotta get somewhere quiet. | 我找个安静的地方 |
[24:03] | Yeah, I got news. | 我有新消息 |
[24:05] | Hey, talk to me. | 快说 |
[24:06] | Yeah, PPG Bank have got their nose in, | PPG银行闻风而动 |
[24:09] | might be rustling up another bid. | 可能有别家参与竞标 |
[24:10] | Word’s out. We gotta move. What do you wanna do? | 已经传开了 咱们得行动了 你想怎么办 |
[24:13] | I’m gonna call you back in five. | 五分钟后打给你 |
[24:16] | – I’m not losing this deal. – All right. | -这笔交易我志在必得 -好吧 |
[24:18] | We call PPG, we offer to cut them in on the financing | 联系PPG 我们可以在融资上给他们让利 |
[24:20] | if they make the other bid fuck off. | 只要他们把另一家干掉 |
[24:22] | Great idea, Ken, great idea. | 好主意 肯 好主意 |
[24:25] | Boom. Kendall takes over. Boom. Acquisition. | 砰 肯德尔掌权 砰 搞定收购 |
[24:29] | That’s how it’s done. | 干净利落 |
[24:32] | Hey, you know, I wanted to talk to you about Tom. | 我想跟你谈谈汤姆的事 |
[24:34] | He thinks he might be ready for the parks, | 他差不多准备好接手主题公园了 |
[24:36] | – you know, globally and… – Look, Dad, | -全球业务啥的… -老爸 |
[24:38] | we should get this somewhere ambient. | 我们该聊点轻松愉快的话题 |
[24:40] | – You want to? – Connor. How are you? | -意下如何 -康纳 你好吗 |
[24:42] | – How’s the ranch? – Oh, perfect. | -牧场怎么样 -完美 |
[24:43] | The light pollution is practically zero, | 那里基本不存在光污染 |
[24:46] | so, you know, that’s nice. | 所以 你懂的 很棒 |
[24:48] | – Hey. – Oh, wonderful. | -给你 -真好 |
[24:52] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[24:53] | – Well… – Oh, yes, yes. | -这是… -对 就是这个 |
[24:55] | It’s a… It’s a goo. | 这是一个… 粘团 |
[24:56] | It’s a fucking goo? | 就他妈是个粘团 |
[24:58] | It’s perfect. | 很完美 |
[24:59] | It’s sourdough starter. | 这是酸酵头 |
[25:02] | Amazing. | 棒呆 |
[25:03] | I thought that you might like to make something. | 我觉得你可能想做点儿面包啥的 |
[25:05] | Ah, great. | 很棒 |
[25:07] | Yeah, OK, you shouldn’t have opened it. OK? | 那啥 你不该打开 好吗 |
[25:09] | Never mind, forget it. | 算了吧 罢了 |
[25:10] | It was an idea. I thought you might like it. | 我就是突发奇想 以为你会喜欢 |
[25:12] | I do. I do. | 喜欢 我喜欢 |
[25:15] | I just don’t know what the fuck it is. | 我只是不知道这是啥几把玩意儿 |
[25:16] | It’s sourdough starter | 是酸酵头 |
[25:18] | to make bread without yeast… The old way. | 不用酵母做面包… 是古法 |
[25:21] | Oh. Oh, OK. | 原来如此 好吧 |
[25:24] | Old bread. Thank you. | 古法面包 谢谢你 |
[25:28] | – It’s very kind. Thank you very much – You bet. | -这很棒 非常感谢 -客气 |
[25:31] | Be nice. | 和气点 |
[25:36] | How’s it lookin’? | 事情怎么样了 |
[25:37] | Looking good. | 一切向好 |
[25:38] | I’ll keep you posted. | 我会随时向你汇报 |
[25:41] | I just checked with Frank, and the holidays mean | 我刚问了弗兰克 年底的节假日期间 |
[25:44] | the board might be kinda hard to get together, | 董事会成员可能到不齐 |
[25:47] | so if it’s cool I’ve scheduled a call at 4:00? | 所以如果你方便 我定了四点开董事会 |
[25:49] | Then we can issue the release? | 到时我们可以宣布 |
[25:51] | You did? | 你定了吗 |
[25:53] | Yeah. Is that OK? | 是的 行吗 |
[25:59] | You go on. | 你忙 |
[26:01] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[26:03] | – Hey. Give Daddy a hug. – Hi, Daddy. | -来跟爸爸抱抱 -午安 爸爸 |
[26:06] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉 我们迟到了 |
[26:07] | No, no, you’re not even. Don’t worry. | 不 没有 完全没有 别担心 |
[26:08] | Twenty’s the margin of error. | 二十分钟内都不算晚 |
[26:10] | Hey, sorry I haven’t Skyped with you guys in a couple days. | 抱歉我这几天都没跟你们视频 |
[26:12] | I’ve been super busy. You feel good? | 我太忙了 你们还好吗 |
[26:14] | – I’m good. – OK. | -还不错 -很好 |
[26:16] | You see Isla up there? Your friend Isla? | 看到那边的艾拉了吗 你们的朋友艾拉 |
[26:18] | You guys wanna go see her, maybe make a | 你们要不要去跟她玩 |
[26:20] | drawing for Grandpa for his birthday? | 给爷爷画张像当生日礼物 |
[26:24] | Sorry, one second. | 抱歉 稍等 |
[26:25] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[26:28] | I got your message. That’s fine. | 我收到你的信息了 没关系 |
[26:31] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 对 没错 |
[26:32] | It’s just as this all goes through, | 这个档口事情太多 |
[26:35] | next two weekends will be kinda crazy. | 接下来两周会忙疯的 |
[26:37] | But then once it’s done, it would be great if… | 但只要尘埃落定 要是能… |
[26:39] | Yeah, no, it’s fine. Bank the weekends, spend them later. | 不 没事的 好饭不怕晚 |
[26:42] | OK. I can come up to you. | 好的 我可以去找你 |
[26:44] | Maybe if you want, we could grab dinner for the hand-over? | 如果你愿意 我们交接孩子的时候一起吃个饭 |
[26:50] | Ugh. What, like two weekends? Um… | 呃 孩子要在我这两周吗… |
[26:54] | No? Are you… Is that not… | 不行吗 难道你… 你不会是… |
[26:56] | Are you seeing someone? | 你在交往别的人吗 |
[27:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:03] | I am. | 没错 |
[27:05] | And I’m just hoping this one doesn’t leave coke smeared all over the kids’ iPads. | 我只希望这次没人把可卡因洒在孩子们的平板电脑上 |
[27:12] | All right, that’s fair. | 好吧 要求很合理 |
[27:15] | – Oh, God. – It was three years ago, but… | -天呐 -那是三年前的事了 但… |
[27:17] | Kendall, I’m fucking with you. | 肯德尔 我逗你玩呢 |
[27:19] | It’s OK, it’s OK. You’re good. | 没事 没事的 没问题 |
[27:22] | This is a big day. Coronation day. | 这是你大喜的日子 加冕日 |
[27:24] | – Yeah. – Hey, you deserve this. | -对 -这是你应得的 |
[27:27] | Seriously. After everything. | 我说真的 你经历了这么多 |
[27:29] | Guys, lunch in ten. | 各位 十分钟后开饭 |
[27:32] | Listen, just two minutes before lunch in the sitting room. | 听我说 趁着还没开饭 到起居室来 我有事要说 |
[27:36] | Kids. Can you give me two minutes. | 孩子们 能给我两分钟吗 |
[27:40] | Got a speech. | 有个演讲 |
[27:41] | – So, Uncle Logan, can I… – Not now. | -洛根伯伯 我能… -待会儿再说 |
[27:47] | Sorry, sir. Sir, sir, just, I need your attention, please. | 不好意思 先生 先生 我需要您听我说 |
[27:52] | About the… what I was talking about earlier, | 关于… 我之前所说的 |
[27:54] | the management training program? | 管理培训计划 |
[27:57] | I need to get back in. | 我需要回去继续参加培训 |
[28:00] | – You’re out? – Yes. | -你退出了吗 -是的 |
[28:01] | There was an issue, and I talked to my mom | 出了点小问题 我跟我母亲说了 |
[28:04] | who talked to my grandfather and said that I can come to you | 她与我祖父提了一下 然后让我来找您 |
[28:07] | and… and iron it out. | 就能… 解决这个问题 |
[28:10] | I’ll do anything for my brother. | 我愿意为兄弟两肋插刀 |
[28:14] | Oh, that’s… that’s nice. | 那… 那太好了 |
[28:16] | And I’m gonna work 100%… | 我会拼尽全力… |
[28:18] | All he needs to do is just ask. | 他只用求我就好 |
[28:21] | My grandfather? | 我的祖父吗 |
[28:24] | I mean, you two don’t talk so much. | 我是说 您二位交集甚少 |
[28:26] | Right? | 对吧 |
[28:28] | Anything. | 两肋插刀 |
[28:30] | Just get him to ask me. | 只要他来求我 |
[28:38] | Fuck! | 操 |
[28:44] | – Dad. – Yes. | -爸 -什么事 |
[28:45] | Yeah, what’s the deal? | 你要说什么事 |
[28:47] | So… | 所以… |
[28:50] | On the family trust, which will decide the situation | 假如我不幸去世 家族信托 |
[28:54] | in the event of my unlikely demise, | 将掌控家族大局 |
[28:58] | I’m going to add Marcy to myself and you four. | 我要让玛西取代我 和你们四个一道 |
[29:01] | Whoa. OK. | 是吗 |
[29:04] | And my seat also to go to her on my death. | 在我死后 我的位置要留给她 |
[29:08] | What? Wait, that gives her double voting weight. | 什么 等下 这就给了她双份投票权了 |
[29:12] | Uh-huh. So I’ve got some paperwork… | 没错 我这里有几份文件… |
[29:15] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? | 等等 啥 |
[29:16] | So Marcia will have two votes when you… | 在你那啥之后玛西娅有两票… |
[29:19] | – “If” he… – Well, no, Rome, it’s not an if. | -“假如”他… -小罗 才不是假如 |
[29:21] | Well, excuse me if I don’t want him to… | 抱歉啊 要是我不想让他… |
[29:23] | Well, it’s not really what we want in this case, Rome. | 小罗 这不是他的真正意图 |
[29:25] | Kendall’s already signed, but if I can get you all to… | 肯德尔已经签字了 但如果我能让你们全员… |
[29:28] | Two votes? I don’t think I was aware of that when I… | 两票 我觉得我当时应该是没注意到… |
[29:30] | Read the small print, asshole. | 混球 那你倒是读附属细则啊 |
[29:35] | I mean, this looks… | 这看起来… |
[29:39] | I’m gonna have to talk to my lawyers, just for all the implications. | 我要跟我的律师谈谈 弄清各项内涵 |
[29:43] | Of course. | 请便 |
[29:44] | Just to get the full picture. | 看清全局 |
[29:45] | Sure, take a beat. | 当然 三思而后行 |
[29:46] | But look, I love the bread… goo… | 但听着 我喜欢那面包… 还是粘团… |
[29:52] | But this is the present I really want. | 但这才正是我最想要的礼物 |
[29:55] | By 4:00, good? | 四点前决定 行吗 |
[29:59] | Oh, also, I already mentioned to Kendall, | 还有 我已经和肯德尔提过了 |
[30:04] | despite the chatter and all things considered, | 除唠唠叨叨之外 其他的事都考虑到了 |
[30:08] | I’m going to give it a couple of years. | 我会再坚持几年 |
[30:11] | As in? | 做什么 |
[30:12] | I’ll stay in situ. | 我会继续主持大局 |
[30:14] | As chairman, CEO, head of the firm. | 仍然担任主席 总裁 公司的一把手 |
[30:20] | Dad, wh… you… you what? | 爸 你… 说啥 |
[30:23] | I just said, son, | 我才说完 我的儿 |
[30:25] | or were you not listening, as usual? | 还是说你一如既往地没听我说话 |
[30:27] | But I’m… You’re not… What? | 但我才是… 你不是… 什么 |
[30:30] | It’s no big deal. I’m staying on. | 没啥大不了的 我要继续主持大局 |
[30:32] | – We can discuss the details. – You didn’t tell me. | -细节好商量 -你没跟我说过 |
[30:35] | We can announce you’re in pole position, | 咱们能对外公布你仍留在决策圈 |
[30:36] | pending events, a move up or whatever. | 未定事项啊 升职什么的 |
[30:38] | – “Pending events”? – OK, come on, let’s eat. | -“未定事项” -行 不说了 吃饭吧 |
[30:42] | Dad, wait. | 爸 等一下 |
[30:44] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[30:49] | I don’t know what you’re fucking laughing about! | 我不知道你他妈有什么好笑的 |
[30:51] | I’m not even laughing. What?! | 我根本没笑 搞毛呢 |
[30:54] | Fuck. What the fuck. | 操 操他妈的 |
[30:57] | I mean, he can’t just… Right? | 他不能就… 对吧 |
[31:00] | He’s gonna blow the firm’s credibility. | 公司的声誉都得被他玩坏 |
[31:02] | Did he look OK to you? | 你们觉得他还撑得下去吗 |
[31:05] | Oh, come on! Ken, this is typical. It’s Dad. | 得了 肯 这是爸典型的作风 |
[31:09] | I’m out, OK? | 我不干了 总成吧 |
[31:10] | I’m not playing. | 不玩了 |
[31:12] | Whatever you three decide, goes. | 不管你仨如何决定 悉听尊便 |
[31:14] | – Goodbye. – Connor. | -拜拜了您哪 -康纳 |
[31:15] | On the trust, I refuse to play. | 我拒绝在信托上玩玩闹闹 |
[31:17] | I don’t want to engage. I’m water, I flow. | 我不想趟这浑水 我是清水 我流走还不行么 |
[31:25] | This doesn’t stand, right? | 这根本站不住脚的 对吧 |
[31:29] | I… | 我… |
[31:29] | Oh, fucking shrug? You’re fucking shrugging me? | 还他娘的耸肩 耸你妹的肩啊 |
[31:35] | Are you texting? Dude, what are you… | 你发短信呢是吧 哥们 你干什… |
[31:38] | Hey, hey! | 说你呢 |
[31:39] | – Are you telling? – Are you fucking serious? | -你当长舌妇呢 -你他娘的那么认真干什么 |
[31:41] | – What, are you 14? Private. – Hey, this stays in here. | -啥 你14岁小毛孩吗 -这件事绝不能外传 |
[31:43] | – OK? This is a lockdown. – We all need advice, man. | -懂吗 这件事禁止外传 -我们都需要心理咨询 伙计 |
[31:45] | Advice? What? You’re gonna give a double vote | 咨询 啥玩意儿 你要把两票 |
[31:47] | to a power-hungry maniac | 交给一个权利控制狂吗 |
[31:49] | who will do fuck-knows-what with it | 这人他妈指不定能弄出什么幺蛾子 |
[31:50] | because she’s got our dad’s dick in some Super Max pussy grip | 就因为她用她的大逼紧紧夹住了爸的屌 |
[31:53] | and she’s juicing him before he croaks? | 在他胡言乱语前给他灌了什么浆 |
[31:54] | Guys? Lunch is coming up. | 大家伙 饭好了 |
[31:59] | Sorry, I don’t mean to be strict. | 抱歉 我不想这么严格的 |
[32:13] | Can you give us a minute, please? Thank you. | 让我们单独待会儿 好吗 谢谢 |
[32:20] | Hey. So… you fucked me. | 所以说… 你阴了我一道 |
[32:25] | I changed my mind, Kendall. | 我改主意了 肯德尔 |
[32:26] | When? When, exactly. | 多久 多久改的 |
[32:29] | ‘Cause it feels like you fucked me. | 因为我觉得你就是阴了我 |
[32:31] | It’s me. It’s mainly me. | 主要还是在我 |
[32:35] | But you… Three years ago, | 但你… 三年前 |
[32:38] | you were still in the nuthouse. | 你还在精神病院 |
[32:41] | Rehab, Dad. It’s called rehab. | 疗养 爸 那叫疗养 |
[32:44] | And I’m in recovery. | 而且我已经痊愈了 |
[32:45] | It’s all good. | 都不是事 |
[32:46] | I’m just concerned you might be soft, as yet. | 但我担心你会变软骨头 |
[32:50] | S-Soft? Are you kidding? | 软骨头 你开玩笑吧 |
[32:52] | I did a fucking year in Shanghai. | 我他妈在上海待了一年 |
[32:55] | I hear you let the guy from the website trash-talk you | 我听说你任由网站公司那男的灭你士气 |
[32:58] | and you just let him come. | 你还毫无还击之力 |
[32:59] | It’s not a website. | 那不是网站 |
[33:01] | And I was being professional. | 我也只是想专业点 |
[33:03] | I hear it played weak. Conflict averse. | 我听说谈判很失败 逆向冲突 |
[33:06] | I wasn’t about to get into a fucking big dick competition. | 我又不是卷进了什么”比谁屌大”的竞争 |
[33:09] | OK? | 好吗 |
[33:11] | I hear you bent for him. | 听说你向他低头了 |
[33:13] | Wha… I what? | 什… 我什么 |
[33:14] | I hear you bent for him and he fucked you. | 听说你低头求他 却反被搞了 |
[33:18] | Well, no, actually. | 其实并没有 |
[33:21] | I know that you’ve read a lot of books | 我知道你读了很多 |
[33:23] | about business management and this and that, | 关于商务管理的这样那样的书 |
[33:26] | but you know what? | 但你猜怎么着 |
[33:28] | What? | 怎么着 |
[33:30] | Sometimes it is a big dick competition. | 有时候这就是一场比谁屌大的竞争 |
[33:34] | OK. OK. So that’s it? | 行 所以就这样了吗 |
[33:36] | So I should have shouted at some guy, but I didn’t. | 所以我本该冲他们大喊 但我没有 |
[33:40] | So you’ve ripped up 18 months of corporate strategy? | 于是你就撕毁了18个月的合作战略吗 |
[33:43] | And you never lawyered the trust change. | 你也别想染指信托改动 |
[33:45] | I trusted my father. That’s a black mark? | 我相信我父亲 这也能成了污点 |
[33:47] | It’s an accumulation. | 日积月累吧 |
[33:50] | You left the room. The deal. | 你离开了房间 谈生意的那间 |
[33:53] | To come to my Dad’s fucking birthday party | 来给我爸过他妈的生日 |
[33:55] | ’cause we don’t know how many more there’ll be! | 因为天知道你还能过几个生日 |
[33:58] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:59] | So come on. | 告诉我吧 |
[34:01] | When will you be ready? | 你要多久能准备好 |
[34:03] | To step down? | 下任 |
[34:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:09] | Five? | 五年吧 |
[34:11] | Five years? | 五年 |
[34:12] | Ten? | 十年吧 |
[34:13] | Ten! Dad? Seriously! | 十年 爸 开玩笑吧 |
[34:16] | It’s my fuckin’ company. | 这他妈是老子的公司 |
[34:18] | Yeah, it is your fucking company, and you know what? | 没错 这他娘的是你的公司 但你猜怎么着 |
[34:20] | You’re running it into the fucking ground. | 你快要把它带到阴沟里了 |
[34:25] | You spend all your time on costs… | 你一辈子都耗在了砸钱上… |
[34:26] | Where’s the vision? You’re off the beat. | 你的远见呢 你已经落后了 |
[34:29] | Where’s the growth? All our graphs go down. All of them. | 增益呢 数据全面下降 无一幸免 |
[34:32] | Is that why you’re paying a billion dollars for a gay little website? | 所以你要把十亿砸进一个破袖珍网站吗 |
[34:35] | It is not a fucking website! | 都他娘的说了不是网站 |
[34:37] | It’s a portfolio of online brands and digital video content | 这是一个在线品牌及数字视频的组合产品 |
[34:41] | and it’s part of an upstream investment strategy | 如果你让我放手一搏 这也是能挽救 |
[34:44] | to save us, if you’ll just let me. | 我们公司的上游投资策略 |
[34:53] | Do you want to hit me, is that it? | 你想打我 是吧 |
[34:58] | Huh? | 对吧 |
[34:59] | Go on. | 来呀 |
[35:01] | Go on. | 来呀 |
[35:02] | Give it your best shot. | 你使出吃奶的劲儿来 |
[35:07] | Dad, come on. What are you doing? | 爸 别这样 你在干嘛 |
[35:11] | Are you gonna fuckin’ cry? | 你他娘的要哭不成 |
[35:15] | Kendall, are you fuckin’ crying? | 肯德尔 你他妈在哭鼻子吗 |
[35:20] | You know, this has been floated already? | 你知道局势已经漂浮不定了吗 |
[35:22] | There’s fucking paps outside. I’m getting asked for quotes. | 外面什么样的说法都有 总有人来找我证实 |
[35:26] | Fuck them. | 操他们的 |
[35:27] | Yeah, ‘course, “fuck ’em.” | 是 当然 “操他们的” |
[35:29] | Great, great media strategy, Dad. | 牛 牛逼的媒体策略 爸 |
[35:32] | Great business strategy. | 牛逼的商务策略 |
[35:34] | – The world is changing… – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -时移事易… -对对对 |
[35:37] | Yeah, everything changes. | 万事万物都在变化 |
[35:39] | The studio was gonna tank when I bought it, | 我买工作室那会 它就快破产了 |
[35:41] | everyone was gonna stay home with video tapes. | 人人都想待在家里看录像 |
[35:43] | But guess what? No! They wanna go out. | 但你猜怎么样 并不是 大家都想出门找乐子 |
[35:48] | No one was gonna watch Network, | 没人看什么电视网 |
[35:50] | except you give it zing and they do. | 除非你来点刺激的 他们就乐意看了 |
[35:53] | You make your own reality. | 创造你自己的现实吧 |
[35:54] | And once you’ve done it, apparently, | 而一旦你成功了 显然 |
[35:57] | everybody’s of the opinion it was all so fucking obvious. | 每个人的观点都他娘的这么显而易见 |
[36:01] | Lunch! | 开饭 |
[36:13] | Come on. Find your places. Sit. | 快来 找好位置 坐下 |
[36:15] | Please give me my seating plan. | 请把座位图递给我一下 |
[36:19] | This is confusing. Sorry. | 我有点弄混了 不好意思 |
[37:48] | She was drunk and sitting in Gore Vidal’s lap. | 她喝多了 坐到了戈尔·维达尔的腿上 |
[37:51] | She’s very funny. | 她很风趣 |
[37:53] | – Your mom’s very funny. – Who’s Gore Vidal? | -你妈妈特别风趣 -戈尔·维达尔是谁 |
[37:55] | She’s the one, you know, with the hair, and she usually wears the clothes? | 她就是那个 你知道 长发披肩 老是穿着那种衣服的那个 |
[37:58] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[37:59] | Yeah, no, I remember your daughter. | 是啊 不 我记得你女儿 |
[38:05] | Marcy. This was delicious. Thank you. | 玛西 很好吃 谢谢你 |
[38:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:09] | The whole day. Really thoughtful. | 今天的安排都很用心 |
[38:12] | It’s been great. | 都很棒 |
[38:14] | Thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
[38:17] | You’re a suck-up. | 你个马屁精 |
[38:19] | I’m happy to have you. | 很开心能邀请你 |
[38:20] | “You are so swell, Double Vote Power Mom!” | “你太棒了 能投两票的妈妈” |
[38:24] | You know what? Fuck you. | 你他妈给我滚 |
[38:28] | If you’ll excuse me… | 打扰下 我说两句… |
[38:32] | Logan Roy. | 洛根·罗伊 |
[38:34] | Born in Dundee, Scotland, 80 years ago today, | 八十年前的今天 他生于苏格兰的丹地 |
[38:38] | raised in Quebec by an uncle with a print shop and a few advertising billboards | 叔婶在魁北克把他抚养长大 叔叔有家印刷厂和几个广告牌 |
[38:44] | and an aunt with a herd of cattle. | 婶婶养着一群牛 |
[38:46] | Logan himself has made a decent way for himself these past 60 years. | 洛根在过去的六十年中给自己拼出了一条路 |
[38:51] | Fifth largest media conglomerate in the world. | 建立起世界第五大传媒帝国 |
[38:56] | A pal to prime ministers, a truth teller to presidents. | 他是首相的哥们儿 和总统们无话不谈 |
[39:01] | He’s tough, he’s wily, | 他坚韧 他老谋深算 |
[39:05] | but he’s always true to his word. | 但他总是信守诺言 |
[39:08] | I arrived to give him legal advice 30 years ago, | 我三十年前开始做他的法律顾问 |
[39:11] | and I never got out the door. | 至今也没离开 |
[39:14] | And since that day, I’m proud to call him a friend. | 时至今日 我很骄傲与他为友 |
[39:20] | So, let’s raise a toast. | 那么 举杯吧 |
[39:24] | Logan Roy. | 敬洛根·罗伊 |
[39:26] | Logan Roy. | 敬洛根·罗伊 |
[39:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:32] | So, I think it’s time to play the game. | 我们也该玩那个游戏了 |
[39:38] | We’re playing the game? | 要玩那个游戏吗 |
[39:40] | Well, yes. | 没错 是的 |
[39:42] | It’s my birthday, so yes, we’re playing the game. | 今天是我的生日 当然要玩 |
[39:46] | Do we have to play the game? | 我们必须玩那个游戏吗 |
[39:48] | What’s the game? | 那个游戏是什么 |
[39:52] | What’s the game? | 到底是什么 |
[39:58] | Nice day! You OK, Greg? | 天不错 你还好吗 格雷格 |
[40:01] | Sure. I’m not… Is there room in there? | 还好 我不… 车里还有地方吗 |
[40:07] | Hop in. | 上车 |
[40:16] | I’m sorry if it’s a crush. | 有点挤 抱歉 |
[40:18] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[40:22] | I was just talking to my grandpa. | 我跟我祖父通了话 |
[40:26] | And he said happy birthday. | 他跟你说生日快乐 |
[40:28] | Did he? | 他说了吗 |
[40:30] | Well, no, not technically, | 好吧 理论上 他没说 |
[40:33] | but he’s aware it’s your birthday. | 但他知道你过生日 |
[40:35] | But it occurred to me, talking to him, | 但跟他通话后 我突然想到 |
[40:38] | that him having his seat on the holding company still, | 他仍在控股公司有席位 |
[40:41] | from historically, | 这是历史遗留问题 |
[40:43] | now, that must be suboptimal, in some ways. | 某种程度上讲 他不是最佳人选 |
[40:48] | But if I could… if he was willing to give his seat | 但如果我可以… 如果他愿意把这个位置 |
[40:51] | to someone a bit more perspicacious, | 让更精明的人来接替 |
[40:54] | someone who could learn the ropes, running a theme park, say. | 让更熟悉门道的人来运营这些主题公园 |
[40:59] | Running the parks? | 运营这些游乐场 |
[41:00] | Just a little guy. Learning, you know? | 交给年轻人 不断学习 |
[41:02] | I mean, could that be…? | 那个人选… |
[41:04] | You scratch my back, I… | 你要是帮我 我… |
[41:05] | I’m not gonna say I could scratch yours. | 虽说我并不能回报你什么 |
[41:08] | It’s be too considerable of a space. | 因为这个范围太大了 |
[41:11] | But is there an angle there, perhaps? | 但… 也许你能考虑下 |
[42:13] | So… what’re you thinking, son? | 儿子 你什么想法 |
[42:18] | On the thing? | 对于这件事 |
[42:21] | She’s very smart. | 她很聪明 |
[42:23] | She’d make good picks. Family first. | 她是很好的人选 家人优先 |
[42:26] | I’m sure. I’m sure. | 我懂 我懂的 |
[42:30] | But what’s your cut? | 那你为什么不高兴 |
[42:34] | Um… No. | 我没 |
[42:34] | No. God no, Dad. No, it’s your firm. | 没有 我天 爸我没不高兴 这是你的公司 |
[42:37] | Like, it’s not what’s in it for me. | 这跟我没什么关系 |
[42:41] | But you know, like, what is in it for me? | 不过 到底能不能有点关系 |
[42:49] | I’d love to get you back in. | 我倒是想让你回公司 |
[42:50] | Sure. No, sure. | 行 也行 |
[42:52] | It’s just it was tough last time. | 可上回不怎么样 |
[42:55] | It was very tough with Frank over me in LA. | 弗兰克在洛杉矶管我太严了 |
[42:58] | Frank’s very important to the firm. | 弗兰克对公司很重要 |
[42:59] | Oh, no, sure. No, of course, I understand that. | 可不是 很重要 当然 我理解 |
[43:01] | It’s just I had a lot of ideas at the studio. | 只不过 我在制片上有很多点子 |
[43:05] | As you know, I’m quite an innovative thinker, | 你也知道 我是大创新思想家 |
[43:08] | and I was met with a lot of resistance. | 可我遇到了很多阻力 |
[43:13] | Is this still the film thing? | 这还是因为节目吗 |
[43:17] | No… Oh, what, Robot Olympics? | 不是… 你说机械奥运会吗 |
[43:19] | No, Dad, it’s not about one fantastic idea. | 不 爸 不只是这一个好点子 |
[43:23] | It was a culture. There were many of them. | 这是种文化 当时有很多这种点子 |
[43:25] | What would be your dream outfit? | 你想怎样呢 |
[43:27] | I wanna run the damn show. I do. | 我想做那节目的制片 非常想 |
[43:30] | And until it opens up, Chief Operating Officer. | 运行起来以后 我要做首席运营官 |
[43:34] | But I guess… I guess that’s Frank, huh? | 但我猜… 位置应该是弗兰克的 对吧 |
[43:47] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[43:49] | Sure. You? | 不错 你呢 |
[44:10] | The boys are here! | 人都到了 |
[44:12] | Just right this way. | 您这边走 |
[44:17] | That was my first helicopter ride. | 这是我第一次坐直升机 |
[44:19] | It was so crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[44:21] | It goes so much faster than I thought. | 比我想象的快多了 |
[44:23] | Hey, it’s good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[44:30] | OK, let’s get a glove. | 好了 大家把手套戴好 |
[44:32] | Let’s have a second. | 再给我倒点 |
[44:37] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[44:43] | – Toss it over here! – Come on back, come on back. | -往这扔 -回来 回来 |
[44:47] | Now that things are getting shaken up, would you come inside? | 目前局势有些动荡 你要回公司吗 |
[44:51] | Dad, I’m not just playing with the politics. | 爸 我不是随便搞搞政治 |
[44:54] | Oh, no, of course. Politics. | 对 当然 政治 |
[44:57] | Not to be crude about it, but politics is what comes out the asshole. | 我不想说的太直白 但政治就是拉出来的屎 |
[45:02] | Wouldn’t you rather be up front, feeding the horse? | 明明回来有体面的工作 干嘛要去玩屎 |
[45:04] | Well, Joyce, she’s got that Air Force One look. | 乔伊丝表现地像我已经入主白宫了 |
[45:07] | So… to come back, I’d want the top job. | 所以… 真要我回来帮忙 我必须万人之上 |
[45:13] | And if that was difficult? | 但要是很难怎么办 |
[45:17] | Overseeing everything outside the US, parks and all. | 你要掌管所有海外的部分 游乐场等全部 |
[45:21] | What, like… Tom’s boss? | 什么… 你是说 做汤姆的老板 |
[45:25] | Yeah. Stepping stones. | 没错 垫脚石 |
[45:31] | What’s the rescue pup looking for? | 那来求救的小崽子到底要什么 |
[45:33] | He screwed up. Needs help. | 他搞砸了工作 需要帮助 |
[45:36] | He might fit in eventually to the parks. | 他将来可能适合游乐场的管理 |
[45:40] | Do you think Tom can handle the competition? | 你觉得汤姆能处理好这种竞争吗 |
[45:44] | Mr. Roy. All set. | 罗伊先生 准备就绪 |
[45:47] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[45:51] | Hey. | 那啥 |
[45:52] | So, just wanted to give this to you | 我想把这个亲手交给您 |
[45:55] | in person just to say, you know, happy birthday. | 当面跟您说声 生日快乐 |
[45:58] | Hold that, will you? | 帮我拿下 |
[46:05] | It’s just a Patek Philippe. So… | 是块百达翡丽表… |
[46:09] | Yeah, it says “Patek Philippe.” | 我知道 写着呢 “百达翡丽” |
[46:11] | Yeah. I know. | 是 我知道 |
[46:12] | It’s incredibly accurate. | 这表极其准 |
[46:14] | Every time you look at it, | 每次你看向它 |
[46:15] | it tells you exactly how rich you are. | 都能准确展示你的富有 |
[46:17] | That’s very funny. | 这话挺逗的 |
[46:20] | Did you rehearse that? | 刚这段你彩排过吗 |
[46:22] | No. Well, no. Yes. But… | 没 我没有 好吧 有 但是… |
[46:26] | OK. Yeah. | 好 还行 |
[46:30] | Here. | 给 |
[46:31] | OK, let’s play ball. | 好了 开始玩球了 |
[46:35] | So, what are you thinking? | 好了 你们怎么想 |
[46:37] | We say no, all of us, on the trust. Full block. | 我想我们集体反对改信托人 一致对外 |
[46:41] | Stability. Stick to the plan. | 要稳定 得按原计划来 |
[46:43] | I take over and we just… | 我上位 之后我们只要… |
[46:45] | You two, under me, co-presidents. | 你俩 在我之下 做两位总裁 |
[46:48] | – Under you? – Uh-huh. | -在你之下 -没错 |
[46:50] | But, you know, three. The power of three? | 但是 你懂的 我们三人并肩作战 |
[46:53] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[46:54] | – Can we think about it? – Of course. | -我们能想下吗 -当然 |
[46:56] | I thought about it. Fuck you. | 我想完了 滚你丫的 |
[47:01] | Go, Rava! | 上啊 拉瓦 |
[47:02] | Psych your mind! | 看穿你了 |
[47:04] | Go! | 上啊 |
[47:06] | That’s a strike. | 好球 |
[47:07] | – Got her looking! – That’s good pitching. | -骗到她了 -球扔得不错 |
[47:10] | – Change sides! – Hey, man. | -换边 -老兄 |
[47:11] | It was balletic, though, | 跟跳芭蕾一样 |
[47:13] | kinda came around.. | 感觉出来了… |
[47:14] | I hear you’re the new kid. Yeah? | 听说你是新成员 对吗 |
[47:15] | Oh, well, I mean, I’m just kinda starting… | 对 我才刚开始… |
[47:17] | – I hear you’re coming in. – Yeah. | -我听说你也要加入了 -对 |
[47:18] | Yeah, eyes on the prize. | 没错 你紧盯目标 |
[47:21] | Well, I have got my eye on you. | 可我要紧盯你 |
[47:25] | You need any help, | 如果你需要任何帮助 |
[47:27] | seriously, any help, any advice, just, you know, | 我说真的 任何帮助 或需要建议 |
[47:30] | don’t fuckin’ bother, OK? | 都他妈咽肚子里 好吗 |
[47:35] | I’m only razzing you, cuz. | 我逗你的 表弟 |
[47:37] | You’re dreaming, really. | 你还迷糊呢 |
[47:39] | I’m razzing you. | 我就是逗你玩 |
[47:40] | – OK. – That was a joke. | -好吧 -就是个玩笑 |
[47:42] | No, really. | 不 我说真的 |
[47:43] | You know, the thing, I may look really fun, | 你知道吗 我可能看上去挺逗的 |
[47:46] | – you know? – Yeah. | -知道吗 -知道 |
[47:47] | But the thing about me | 但你要知道 |
[47:48] | is that I’m a terrible, terrible prick. | 我就是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[47:52] | I got you again. I just got you again. | 你又上当了 我又骗到你了 |
[47:56] | Fuck me, man, your face. | 太逗了老兄 看你表情 |
[47:58] | Pals. Yes? | 我们是哥们 |
[48:00] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[48:02] | Would you kiss me? | 你能亲我吗 |
[48:04] | – What? Kiss you? – Would you? | -什么 亲你 -你能吗 |
[48:06] | If I asked you to? | 我要是让你亲呢 |
[48:09] | – Would I kiss you? – If I told you to? Huh? | -我会亲你吗 -如果我命令你亲 你亲吗 |
[48:15] | – I don’t… – Come on. | -我不… -得了 |
[48:18] | I’m joking. I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 开个玩笑 |
[48:21] | – All right, Siobhan. – Bring it! | -好了 西沃恩 -开打吧 |
[48:24] | Batter swing! | 挥棒 |
[48:26] | Just like that! | 就是这样 |
[48:31] | Hold up. Hang on, hang on. Sorry. | 等下 等一会 等等 抱歉 |
[48:33] | – Apologies. – Boo! Boo. | -抱歉 -嘘 嘘 |
[48:34] | Honey, boo him. | 亲爱的 嘘他 |
[48:35] | – Yeah. OK. Sorry. I gotta run. – Boo! | -不好意思 我得走了 -你真没劲 |
[48:37] | It’s the crunch. | 要摊牌了 |
[48:38] | Frank, will you be link man here? | 弗兰克 你来主持一下 |
[48:40] | Dad? | 爸 |
[48:42] | Of course. | 去吧 |
[48:43] | Come here, sweetie. | 来这儿 宝贝 |
[48:44] | Well, if Kendall’s going, we need one more to make it fair! | 如果他要走 公平起见 我们队还需要一个人 |
[48:49] | Keep it up, slugger. | 坚持住 击球手 |
[48:51] | The kid. Hey! Hello! | 那边的小孩 看这里 |
[48:55] | Hello! Kid. Yeah. Yes. | 对 就是你 |
[48:57] | You. You. You wanna play? | 你想加入吗 |
[49:01] | Dad, can he play? | 孩他爸 他能上场吗 |
[49:02] | Yes. Sure. | 当然 去吧 |
[49:04] | Thank you, Dad. | 谢了 孩他爸 |
[49:08] | Yeah, hey, what’s up? | 是我 怎么样 |
[49:09] | I just got some background | 我听说你正准备一篇报道 |
[49:11] | for the story I heard you had cookin’. | 我入手了一些背景资料 |
[49:13] | That’s right. Yeah, I know Kendall Roy. | 对 我认识肯德尔·罗伊 |
[49:16] | And he’s saying Logan’s lost it. | 他说洛根已经没救了 |
[49:19] | Yeah, that’s right. | 就是这样 |
[49:20] | Some board members and senior management, | 某些董事成员和高层管理人员 |
[49:23] | they want him out. | 想让他走人 |
[49:24] | That’s what I’m hearing from people close to the family. | 我听和家族走得很近的人说的 |
[49:27] | Those disloyal fucks. | 那群墙头草 |
[49:32] | Just… Just say source close to the family. | 就是… 和家族走得近的线人 |
[49:49] | – That’s high. – Too high. | -高了 -太高了 |
[49:50] | You’re gonna be fine. Relax, don’t worry about it. | 你搞得定的 放轻松 别紧张 |
[49:53] | – Can you hit a ball? – Yeah. | -你能打中球吗 -能 |
[49:55] | Great, because I will give you | 很好 因为如果你 |
[49:56] | one million dollars if you hit a home run. | 打出了全垒打 我就给你一百万美金 |
[49:59] | – I’m dead serious, OK? – For real? | -我没开玩笑 好吗 -真的吗 |
[50:01] | Yes, for real. A million dollars. | 千真万确 一百万美金 |
[50:04] | Honey, where’s the… your bag? | 亲爱的 你的… 包呢 |
[50:06] | Hey, I’ll do it for a million. Give me that. | 我也想挣一百万 把球棒给我 |
[50:09] | Just kidding. You’re good. | 开玩笑的 你加油 |
[50:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[50:14] | I don’t know why you’re smiling. I am dead serious. | 我不懂你笑什么 我可是非常严肃的 |
[50:15] | I will give you one million dollars, cash, | 我会给你一百万现金 |
[50:19] | for a home fucking run. | 如果你他妈能打出全垒打 |
[50:22] | Rome, don’t be an asshole. | 小罗 别犯贱 |
[50:24] | I’m not being an asshole. I want him incentivized. | 我没犯贱 我要给他点物质刺激 |
[50:25] | This is fun. | 多有趣 |
[50:27] | It’s a game. Jeez, stop being so serious. | 这只是个游戏 天 你别这么认真 |
[50:30] | Huh? | 看到了吗 |
[50:31] | Witnesses. | 证人们 |
[50:33] | Good luck. I believe in you. | 祝你好运 我相信你能行 |
[50:36] | All right, let’s do this! | 好了 来吧 |
[50:39] | One million dollars. | 一百万美金 |
[50:43] | OK, come on. | 来吧 |
[50:49] | – That’s it. – Run, kid! | -打中了 -孩子 快跑 |
[50:51] | – That’s a hit. – That’s a damn hit. | -打中了 -飞得真远 |
[50:53] | Come on, Shiv! I’m here, Shiv! | 快 小西 我在这 |
[50:56] | – Come on! – Tom! | -快 -汤姆 |
[50:59] | Come on! Come on, run faster! | 快 快 再跑快点 |
[51:04] | – No! No! – Bad luck, kid. | -不 -孩子 运气不好 |
[51:07] | Oh, no! You were so damn close! | 你就差那么一点点 |
[51:12] | That was so close! | 就那么一点点 |
[51:14] | Oh, my goodness! | 天啊 |
[51:16] | Oh, that is so sad! Oh, I’m sorry. | 真可怜 但不好意思 |
[51:19] | I can’t give it to you. That would have counted, by the way. | 钱不能给你了 顺便说句 钱差点就是你的了 |
[51:21] | That was almost a home run, if you went all the way around. | 如果你刚跑完了 就真的是全垒打了 |
[51:23] | But it was a really good effort. | 不过你真的努力了 |
[51:25] | Really. Quite tremendous. | 真的 很精彩 |
[51:26] | So take this back to your life. | 拿着这个 回到你的生活 |
[51:28] | It’s a quarter million. Enjoy. | 这是一百万的四分之一 好好享受 |
[51:31] | Son… magnificent effort. | 孩子… 打得很棒 |
[51:35] | – Thank you. – Magnificent. | -谢谢 -很棒 |
[51:40] | – Come here. – It’s OK. | -来这里 -没关系的 |
[52:03] | Hey, Lawrence. | 劳伦斯 |
[52:04] | Sorry the other offer fell through. | 真可惜那个提案失败了 |
[52:07] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[52:09] | But we fattened the goose nice now, right? | 不过待宰的羊已经养肥了 是吧 |
[52:11] | The number is 140. | 我给你1.4亿 |
[52:13] | Cash, with a stock alternative. | 现金 股票也可以 |
[52:17] | You’re on our board. | 你加入我们 |
[52:19] | Take the stock, you’ll own a nice piece of us. | 股票到手 你会分到一份不错的羹 |
[52:21] | Well, that is an appealing package. | 好吧 这提议很诱人 |
[52:24] | It is, yeah. It’s appealing. | 你说得没错 是很诱人 |
[52:27] | You better play nice, though. Because I’m the whole company. | 但你最好想清楚 因为我代表整个公司 |
[52:30] | Yeah, I think you’re gonna stick around | 当然 我觉得你不会走的 |
[52:31] | because I’m gonna stuff your mouth with so much money | 因为我会在你嘴里塞满了钱 |
[52:33] | you’re gonna shit gold figurines. | 你拉屎都拉的小金人 |
[52:35] | Non-disclosure agreement. Non-voting shares. Non-compete. | 保密协议 无表决权股票 竞业禁止 |
[52:39] | I’m going to lock you in a golden cage, fuck you with a silver dildo, | 你会被我关进金笼子 屁眼里插满银阴茎 |
[52:43] | and pay you so much you sing whatever song I want. | 收着我的钱 唱我想听的歌 |
[52:46] | – Easy. You still need me to recommend this. – No, I don’t. | -别急 你还需要我的推荐 -不 我不需要 |
[52:49] | This is a deal so fucking good you have to take it, | 因为我的提案太他妈好了 你不得不接受 |
[52:52] | or we’ll see you in court. | 否则我们法庭见 |
[52:54] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[53:11] | How you doing, sir? How’s everything? | 你还好吗 先生 事情还顺利吗 |
[53:13] | I’m Colin. I work for Mr. Logan Roy and the Roy family. | 我叫科林 我为洛根·罗伊先生和他的家族工作 |
[53:18] | We’d like to keep this quiet today, if you’ll agree to that. | 我们希望您能对今天的事保密 |
[53:22] | We’d like to have you sign a non-disclosure agreement. | 我们希望和您签订一份保密协议 |
[53:24] | – You wanted five? – Oh, Frank. Yeah. | -你想再干五年吗 -对 弗兰克 |
[53:28] | I’ve been thinking | 我一直在想 |
[53:31] | if now isn’t a time for a new role for you. | 现在 是不是该给你分配新职位 |
[53:37] | OK. As in what sort? | 好吧 什么职位 |
[53:40] | Light duties. | 轻松点的 |
[53:45] | Light duties. | 轻松的 |
[53:49] | Are you kidding me? Logan. Me? | 你耍我吗 洛根 开我 |
[53:53] | There should be a press release on your phone. | 你手机应该收到了一封任命信 |
[53:56] | Proof it. | 看看吧 |
[53:58] | You might want to give it a bit of color, it’s quite dry. | 你可能想再润色下 写得挺直白的 |
[54:09] | That’s it? To me. That’s it? After 30… | 就这样吗 这样对我 都过了30… |
[54:12] | Jesus Christ. Here? | 老天 就在这林子里 |
[54:17] | You are what you do, Logan. You know that? | 你是你的所为 洛根 你知道吗 |
[54:22] | In the end, you’re just what you do. | 最终 你只不过是你的所为 |
[54:25] | Don’t worry, you’ll get your nut. | 别担心 你会拿到补贴 |
[54:29] | Connor! | 康纳 |
[54:30] | Shiv! Roman! | 小西 罗曼 |
[54:32] | The other helicopter. | 坐那架直升机 |
[54:35] | Colin, see to it. | 科林 交给你了 |
[54:57] | Well, officially the deadline has passed. | 截止日期已经正式过了 |
[55:01] | So… what do you say, kids? | 所以… 你们怎么想 |
[55:05] | What’s the Frank situation? | 弗兰克什么情况 |
[55:07] | Frank’s out of the picture. | 弗兰克与我们无关了 |
[55:09] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[55:10] | Frank’s dead. Tom’s stepping up, | 他出局了 由汤姆接替 |
[55:14] | and Shiv’s thinking about a new role. | 小西也在考虑一个新职位 |
[55:16] | So, are we good? | 所以 都满意了吗 |
[55:20] | Um… Shiv? | 小西觉得呢 |
[55:24] | Rome? | 小罗 |
[55:26] | Con? | 康纳 |
[55:29] | I’m with these two. What they say goes. | 我听他俩的 他们说了算 |
[55:35] | Our position is this doesn’t quite work for us. | 我们认为这对我们没什么用 |
[55:37] | At present. | 就目前来说 |
[55:39] | You what? | 你说啥 |
[55:40] | It’s not sufficiently attractive as a proposition. | 作为一个提议来说 还不够吸引人 |
[55:44] | Are you fuckin’ joking? | 你们他妈扯淡呢 |
[55:45] | We get that. We do. | 我们懂的 真的 |
[55:47] | And we would love to help. I would love to help. | 而且我们也很乐意帮忙 尤其我 |
[55:50] | Then help. | 那帮啊 |
[55:50] | But why would I when I’m giving away power? | 但我们连权力都失去了 为什么还要帮你 |
[55:53] | Why would I do that? | 有什么理由这么做 |
[55:55] | – So… so Kelly, uh… – Who’s Kelly? | -那…让凯莉 -凯莉是谁 |
[55:58] | Kelly will set up some figures. | 让凯莉准备一些数据 |
[56:00] | – He should see that, uh… – Dad? | -他应该看到… -爸 |
[56:03] | – Dad? – Yeah, he… | -爸 -对 他… |
[56:05] | Dad, it’s just a first position. Dad? | 爸 这只是初始意愿 爸 |
[56:07] | Get a grasp of what… what… | 能领会… 那个… |
[56:11] | – Dad! Dad! – Dad! | -爸 爸 -爸 |
[56:17] | Dad! | 爸 |
[56:18] | – Dad! Dad! – Dad! Dad! | -爸 爸 -爸 |
[56:21] | Just, yeah. A hospital. Take us to a hospital. | 去医院 把我们送到医院 |
[56:26] | OK, yeah, now! | 马上 |
[56:27] | Has he fainted? | 他昏过去了吗 |
[56:28] | – He fainted? He’s hot. – He’s really hot. I don’t know. | -他昏过去了 他身上好烫 -真的很烫 怎么回事 |
[56:50] | – Kendall? – Yeah. | -肯德尔 -怎么了 |
[56:53] | Have you heard the news? | 你听说那消息了吗 |
[56:55] | What? | 什么 |
[57:00] | Deal. | 成交 |
[57:02] | It’s all very exciting. I can’t wait to… | 太让人兴奋了 我很期待… |
[57:03] | – We got a deal? – Yeah. | -我们成交了吗 -是的 |
[57:05] | – Serious? – Yes? | -说真的 -真的 |
[57:06] | Oh, dude. | 哥们 |
[57:08] | Listen, I think… | 听着 我觉得… |
[57:11] | I think you’ve made a really great decision | 你做了非常明智的决定 |
[57:13] | and I hope there’s no hard feelings over all the shit-talking. | 我希望你不要介意我刚说的那些话 |
[57:16] | Oh, no, no, it’s cool. | 不会 没关系 |
[57:18] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[57:20] | So, the news I was talking about | 我刚说的消息是 |
[57:23] | is that your dad just had a brain hemorrhage. | 你父亲刚突发脑溢血 |
[57:28] | What? | 什么 |
[57:29] | Yeah. I’m so sorry. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[57:33] | – Are you… – But… | -你… -但… |
[57:34] | you just invited me into the chicken coop. | 你就在刚才引狼入室 |
[57:37] | And without Daddy around to protect you, | 没有你老爸来保护你 |
[57:39] | I’m gonna eat you all. | 我会把你们所有人吃干抹净 |
[57:41] | One by fucking one. | 一个接着一个 |
[57:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[57:57] | Kendall. Thank God. | 肯德尔 你终于接了 |
[57:59] | We’ve been trying to reach you. Um… | 我们一直在联系你… |
[58:02] | Dad is in the hospital. | 爸进医院了 |
[58:05] | He’s… | 他… |
[58:06] | We were in the helicopter, and we got here really fast, | 我们刚在直升机里 很快到了医院 |
[58:09] | but they think… | 但他们认为… |
[58:11] | We don’t know. They think he’s had a brain hemorrhage. | 还不确定 但医生认为他突发了脑溢血 |
[58:20] | If you could get here really soon, | 如果你能现在赶过来 |
[58:22] | that’d be good. | 那就太好了 |
[58:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[59:11] | Most first-time homebuyers would love to live in Newport Beach. | 多数首次购房买家选择新港海滩 |
[59:14] | But average home price in Newport Beach is over $1 million. | 但新港海滩的均价超过一百万美金 |
[59:17] | So, most of the homes… | 所以 大多数房产… |
[59:43] | There is a degree of stock market volatility | 出现了一定幅度的股票波动 |
[59:45] | As Waystar Royco’s chairman is reported to be in critical condition | 据说韦斯达·罗伊科的总裁已病危 |
[59:49] | following a major medical incident… | 接下来报道一起重大医疗事故… |