时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My dad’s in the hospital. | 我爸进医院了 |
[00:01] | I don’t know if he’s gonna be okay. | 我不知道他还会不会好起来 |
[00:05] | What’s the situation? | 情况怎样了 |
[00:06] | He’s had a hemorrhagic stroke. | 是出血性中风 |
[00:07] | My assistant’s been in touch | 我的助手联系了 |
[00:09] | with NYU and we might move Dad there. | 纽约大学医院 我们可能会把爸转到那 |
[00:10] | No. He stays here. | 不 他留在这里 |
[00:13] | I am his proxy. I am in charge. | 我是他的代理人 我来决定 |
[00:18] | The board has a plan in the event of Logan’s incapacitation. | 董事会就洛根的现况制定了计划 |
[00:21] | I’ll be taking temporary charge as CEO and chairman. | 我会暂时代理执行总裁和董事主席 |
[00:25] | It wouldn’t necessarily be you. It could be me. | 也用不着你来做主 比如我 |
[00:27] | How can I not be the logical choice? | 我怎么能不是合理的选择呢 |
[00:29] | Dad didn’t want you running the company. | 爸不想让你来管理公司 |
[00:30] | We got for it. Me and you. CEO and COO. | 我俩联手 我和你 总裁和首席运营官 |
[00:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:37] | – Will you marry me? – Yeah, whatever. | -你愿意嫁给我吗 -你求我就同意 |
[00:39] | Yes? | 真的 |
[00:41] | Do you know that he gave me a job? | 你知不知道他给了我份工作 |
[00:42] | Come in and see me, and I’ll look after you. | 来找我 我会罩着你 |
[00:44] | There’s a huge debt problem. Three billion. | 我们面临巨大的债务问题 30亿 |
[00:47] | You’re making it quite fucking difficult to savor this moment, | 回味这一刻被你搞得真他妈困难 |
[00:50] | – Gerri. – Don’t jump. | -格丽 -别跳 |
[00:51] | There’s a lot of mess to be cleaned up, Kendall, | 肯德尔 你还有很多麻烦事等着处理 |
[00:54] | but you can do it, son. | 孩子 你能做到的 |
[02:24] | Richard, can you get me the price of the Waystar stock? | 理查德 能帮我查一下韦斯达的股价吗 |
[02:27] | – At close last night, please. – How is he? | -昨晚休市前的价格 -他怎么样了 |
[02:29] | Good. A little clearer. He tried to put on a sock. | 不错 清醒点了 他还试着穿袜子 |
[02:34] | Hey. | 早 |
[02:36] | Morning. | 早 |
[02:39] | Hey, Mondale. Wish me luck, buddy. | 早啊 蒙代尔 祝我好运吧伙计 |
[02:42] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[02:44] | What’s that? “Good luck, Tom! | 你说什么 “祝你好运 汤姆 |
[02:45] | Hope it goes well!” OK, so, | 愿你一切顺利” 好吧 |
[02:47] | just wanted to say goodbye. | 我就想告个别 |
[02:49] | Have you seen the numbers? | 你看到价格了吗 |
[02:51] | Man, poor Ken. He’s like dysentery for the stock price. | 老天 可怜的肯 他让股价跟痢疾似的一泻千里 |
[02:54] | You are walking into a burning barn. | 你这可是跳火坑啊 |
[02:56] | Still excited. | 还兴奋着呢 |
[02:58] | – Still rarin’ to go. – Mm-hmm. | -跃跃欲试 -好吧 |
[03:03] | I’m just paying homage. | 我只是来表表衷心 |
[03:05] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[03:06] | You miss me? Well, I miss you too. | 想我了吗 我也想你啊 |
[03:08] | Maybe we should arrange a date while she’s not around. | 或许她不在的时候咱们应该约起来 |
[03:11] | – You’re weird. – No, you are weird! OK! | -你个怪人 -不 你才怪人 好吧 |
[03:15] | – Goodbye. – Oh, Tom. | -再见 -汤姆 |
[03:17] | I’m gonna go see Dad. | 我要去看看爸 |
[03:18] | If Marcia wants to be difficult, so can I. | 如果玛西娅想来硬的 我也可以 |
[03:20] | So…can you come with me? | 你能和我一起吗 |
[03:23] | Uh, I gotta stay in front on this one, baby. | 我还是专心搞好这摊事吧 宝贝 |
[03:24] | It’s a hugie. | 是一摊大事 |
[03:26] | My first morning stepping up. | 我的首次上位 |
[03:27] | Just say you went to see the big boss. | 就说你想去看望大佬呗 |
[03:30] | – Don’t make me choose, Shiv. – Come on. | -别逼我做选择 小西 -来吧 |
[03:32] | Please. Don’t make me choose. | 求你 别逼我做选择 |
[03:35] | It’s a man’s right not to choose. | 不做选择是人的权利 |
[03:37] | Hey, Rava. Can you give me 30 seconds? | 拉瓦 给我半分钟好吗 |
[03:40] | Sorry, I’m just getting the kids ready. | 不好意思 我在帮孩子们做准备 |
[03:43] | Oh, Luanne, can you get… | 露安 你能拿一下… |
[03:45] | Yeah? OK. | 可以吗 好了 |
[03:46] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[03:47] | Uh, yeah, so… | 那什么… |
[03:50] | this is… this is dumb, but bank call this morning, | 这事… 特别傻 但是今早银行来了电话 |
[03:54] | and I just wanted to ask… | 我就是想问… |
[03:56] | Wait. What bank? Our old joint account? | 等下 什么银行 咱俩以前的联名账户吗 |
[03:59] | Um, no, no, Rava, the bank. | 不是 拉瓦 那家银行 |
[04:03] | ICBC, who have apparently bankrolled the old man for years. | 工商银行 一直给老爷子提供资金的那家 |
[04:06] | I’m sorry. I’m… just in a rush. OK. | 不好意思 我赶时间 好的 |
[04:09] | Just two minutes? | 就两分钟行吗 |
[04:11] | What’s your read? | 你怎么看 |
[04:12] | Do I go… do I go Hulk, or Bruce Banner? | 我是… 我是直接暴走[绿巨人] 还是温和点谈呢[布鲁斯·班纳] |
[04:16] | Well, K-Kendall, talk to your people about… | 肯德尔 跟你公司的人谈去… |
[04:19] | I know, you’re just… you’re | 我知道 你就… |
[04:21] | always so good with this stuff, and just, uh… | 你一直很擅长这类东西 就… |
[04:24] | The Hulk is the incredible one, right? The Hulk. | 绿巨人很无敌 对吧 绿巨人 |
[04:27] | We have to go. I’m sorry. | 我得挂了 实在抱歉 |
[04:28] | Why don’t you ask Roman? OK? | 你去问罗曼吧 好吗 |
[04:30] | – Guys? – Roma… Rava. Come on. | -伙计们 -罗曼… 拉瓦 别这样 |
[04:32] | – Seriously? – I’m sorry. | -真的吗 -我很抱歉 |
[04:34] | Bye! | 再见 |
[04:35] | Bye, guys. Bye-bye. I love you. | 再见 孩子们 给你们比心 |
[06:14] | – Out of ten? – Uh, seven. | -十成痛感 你有几成 -七成 |
[06:16] | Ok. | 好的 |
[06:19] | You’re in decent shape, | 你的体态很好 |
[06:20] | you’re a little sloppy, but I can get you tight as a drum. | 皮肉稍微有点松 但我能把你练得像鼓面一样紧绷 |
[06:23] | Ah. Well, I trust Pax, and Pax says you’re the best. | 我相信帕克斯 帕克斯说你无人能及 |
[06:26] | I’m only gonna say one thing, Roman, OK? | 我就说一件事 罗曼 |
[06:28] | Go for it. | 说吧 |
[06:29] | I take my shit serious, | 我对待工作相当认真 |
[06:30] | that’s why I have the reputation that I do, | 所以我在圈子里名声这么好 |
[06:32] | and I need you to take it serious, too. OK? | 我需要你也认真对待这事 好吗 |
[06:33] | Dude, I’m… I’m onboard, | 大哥 我… 我来都来了 |
[06:35] | so you can skip the whole speech bullshit, OK? | 你就省省口舌吧 |
[06:37] | – I’m down. – All right. 5:30 every day. | -我肯定认真 -好的 每天五点半过来 |
[06:39] | Yeah, man, I’m serious. I’m serious as cancer. | 大哥 我很严肃啊 比癌症还严肃[重] |
[06:42] | Fuckin’ more serious. Fuckin’ money cancer. | 比那更严肃 操他娘的孔方兄之癌 |
[06:45] | You know, I’m COO now. | 我现在是COO了 |
[06:48] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[06:49] | That’s Chief Operating Officer. | 就是首席运营官 |
[06:52] | It’s Waystar Royco, so if it operates, I chief it. | 在韦斯达·罗伊科公司 公司运营事项我说了算 |
[06:56] | Flip over on your belly. | 翻个身 |
[06:58] | Yeah. Ahh. | 好 |
[07:01] | But yeah, no, 5:30, that’s perfect. | 但是 好吧 五点半 很好 |
[07:04] | – A.M. Right? – Yup. | -早上 是吗 -是 |
[07:06] | Well, good, because the other 5:30 I’ll be at work, ya know? | 那就好 因为下午五点半的时候我在工作呢 你知道不 |
[07:09] | Being an agent of change and fuckin’ firing people. | 作为变革推动者搞事情 解雇职员什么的 |
[07:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:18] | Ask her to wait there. | 让她在那儿等着 |
[07:20] | Oh! She’s here. | 她在这儿呢 |
[07:22] | It’s the morphine. | 是吗啡的错 |
[07:24] | – It’s not that unusual. – I know. I’m fine. | -司空见惯了 -我知道 我还好 |
[07:27] | – Is everything all right? – Hi, Shiv. | -没什么事吧 -你好 小西 |
[07:29] | – Hi! – Hi, Tom. | -你好 -你好 汤姆 |
[07:30] | Hey. I’m afraid I can’t stay. | 恐怕我不能久留 |
[07:32] | – Excuse me one second. – First day. | -恕我失陪 -第一天 |
[07:37] | – Hi. – What’s the… | -你好 -出什么… |
[07:38] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[07:39] | – Nothing. – No? | -没事 -没有吗 |
[07:42] | Staff. | 员工情绪 |
[07:45] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[07:46] | Yeah. I know you said that he wasn’t great, | 我知道你说过他状态不是很好 |
[07:48] | but I was passing by, | 但是我路过这边 |
[07:49] | so I thought I’d just drop in. | 就想顺便拜访一下 |
[07:50] | That is so sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
[07:52] | But you know, he’s not seeing people right now. | 但是他现在还不想见人 |
[07:55] | Yeah, but I thought I could just pop up. | 我知道 但我就想露个面 |
[07:57] | Even if, you know, he’s grumpy. | 就算他发飙也没事 |
[08:00] | I think it’s best you don’t. | 我觉得你最好不要 |
[08:02] | Marcia, I’ve seen my dad do the Master Cleanse. | 玛西娅 我见过老爸断食的样子 |
[08:04] | I can take him a little bit grouchy. | 应该能顶得住他的怒火 |
[08:06] | I’m afraid that is out of the question. | 我觉得这事没得商量 |
[08:10] | Um, do you… Might it be an idea | 你… 能不能 |
[08:12] | to check and see whether he’s changed his mind? | 去问问他是否转变了心意呢 |
[08:15] | – Yeah. – Perked up a little bit? | -是啊 -精神稍微振作了点呢 |
[08:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:26] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[08:27] | I know. I have to go. | 谁说不是呢 我得走了 |
[08:28] | Yeah, I know. | 好 我知道 |
[08:29] | Oh, hey. Hello. Hi! | 你好啊 你好 |
[08:31] | I’m Shiv. | 我是小西 |
[08:33] | Logan’s daughter. | 洛根的女儿 |
[08:35] | I just… I wanted to say thank you for… | 我只是… 想说句谢谢… |
[08:38] | for all your work. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[08:39] | You’re quite welcome. | 你太客气了 |
[08:41] | – Yeah. It’s much appreciated. – Thank you. | -我们很感激 -谢谢 |
[08:43] | And how does he seem today? | 他今天怎么样了 |
[08:46] | Good? | 还好吗 |
[08:46] | Oh… you know. | 就那样… 你懂的 |
[08:49] | Actually, we don’t. | 事实上 我们不大懂 |
[08:50] | We heard all about the sock. | 我们听说了袜子的事 |
[08:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:13] | It’ll stabilize. | 股价会稳定下来的 |
[09:14] | I know. I know it will. | 我知道 一定会的 |
[09:18] | So… I’ve been thinking. | 那个… 我一直在想 |
[09:21] | I’ve got a new game plan for the call. | 我针对这通电话制定了新的战术 |
[09:23] | Uh-huh. | 然后呢 |
[09:24] | Can you try and not look so fuckin’ nervous? | 你能试着别摆出一副紧张死了的样子吗 |
[09:27] | I know what I’m doing. | 我清楚自己在做什么 |
[09:28] | I’m relaxed. | 我不紧张 |
[09:29] | I just think it’s a little late, considering the gravity | 只是考虑到事态的严重性 和改善关系的需要 |
[09:31] | and the need to get the relationship right. | 这个改动怕是有些迟 |
[09:33] | Sure. The… The new strategy is really just a refinement | 当然 新的… 新策略只是针对我们现阶段成果的 |
[09:36] | of all this great work. | 一些精炼和细化 |
[09:38] | It goes, uh… | 它主要是… |
[09:40] | Well, the working title is “Go Fuck Yourself.” | 怎么说呢 策略名称暂定为”去你妈的” |
[09:44] | Uh-huh. | 好吧 |
[09:46] | Hi, I have Mr. Polk. | 您好 波尔克先生来电 |
[09:48] | Uh-huh. What do you think? | 好吧 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:50] | I think I need a little bit more of an explanation. | 我觉得你得再跟我解释一下 |
[09:53] | My dad’s a bastard, they need to know I’m a bastard, too. | 我爸是个混球 得让他们明白我也不是善茬 |
[09:56] | – Right? – Right… | -对吗 -对… |
[09:57] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:00] | Hey, Mr. Polk. | 您好 波尔克先生 |
[10:01] | Hi, Kendall, good to connect. | 你好 肯德尔 很高兴跟你通话 |
[10:04] | Likewise. Yeah, great. | 我也是 没错 是很好 |
[10:10] | So, you… you wanna go? | 那么 你… 想先说吗 |
[10:12] | Well, why don’t you go? | 不如你先说吧 |
[10:14] | OK. Well, uh, sure. | 好吧 当然了 |
[10:18] | We just wanted to make contact, given where we are. | 鉴于当前的处境 我们想与贵司保持联系 |
[10:21] | – Mm-hmm. We are concerned. – Absolutely. | -理解 我们考虑到了 -当然 |
[10:24] | Now, obviously, look, the main thing is, | 很显然 现在最主要的事情是 |
[10:26] | we just handle this very calmly, | 我们要处理得十分镇定 |
[10:29] | because the last thing either of us want | 毕竟咱们双方都不想 |
[10:31] | is for this rather private arrangement my father made | 让我父亲的私下安排 |
[10:34] | to, uh, you know, make waves. | 掀起不必要的风浪 |
[10:37] | – Absolutely. – But I guess the issue is | -当然了 -但问题在于 |
[10:39] | we owe you 3.2 billion… | 我们欠你32亿… |
[10:41] | 3.25. | 32.5亿 |
[10:43] | Hey, I was rounding down. | 我只是四舍五入一下 |
[10:45] | We round up. | 那怎么不算33亿 |
[10:46] | 3.25 billion, | 32.5亿 |
[10:48] | secured against Waystar stock, | 作为对于韦斯达股价的担保 |
[10:50] | which is, you know, undergoing some temporary turbulence | 而这支股票 由于一些全行业的普遍因素 |
[10:54] | due to sector-wide factors. | 正在经历一些短暂的起伏 |
[10:57] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[10:58] | So, I guess, you know, | 所以 我觉得 |
[11:00] | what I’d like to know is, | 我想知道的是 |
[11:02] | what your position will be | 如果我们的股价持续下跌 |
[11:03] | if we have a sustained breach of the stock price | 然后单方面解除债务契约的话 |
[11:06] | and we fall out of compliance with our debt covenant? | 你们将采取什么立场 |
[11:09] | OK, well, if the stock drops, | 这么说吧 如果股价继续下跌 |
[11:11] | we’re entitled to ask for a payment in full. | 我们有权要求全额赔偿 |
[11:14] | Uh-huh, exactly. | 没错 |
[11:16] | Technically, uh, yeah. | 原则上讲得通 |
[11:20] | So… what will we do here in reality? | 那么… 在现实中该怎么做呢 |
[11:25] | If it breaches 130, you’ve broken the covenant | 如果股价跌下130美元 你们就违约了 |
[11:27] | and we will want repayment. | 需要赔付我们的损失 |
[11:30] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:31] | I know. | 我清楚 |
[11:32] | But, um, like, really? | 但是 真的要赔吗 |
[11:36] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[11:42] | OK, I… I get it. | 好 我… 我懂了 |
[11:43] | That’s your initial position, | 这是你们最初的立场 |
[11:45] | but we will want to restructure, | 但我们想要做些调整 |
[11:48] | and, uh… | 还有… |
[11:49] | Look, here’s where I’m at. | 听着 我是这么想的 |
[11:51] | We’re not crazy about the media sector, | 我们不想要传媒部 |
[11:53] | we’re not crazy about how your father has treated our relationship, | 也不在乎你父亲怎么对待我们的关系 |
[11:57] | and our position is to seek recoupment. | 我们的立场是拿到赔偿 |
[11:59] | Oh, come on, man. Fuck off. | 得了吧 哥们 滚球吧你 |
[12:30] | – Uh, hello? – I’m here. | -还在听吗 -在 |
[12:32] | Yeah. Yeah, come on. | 好的 好 直说吧 |
[12:34] | Real world, can we start to negotiate? | 现实一点 我们能好好谈判吗 |
[12:36] | Listen, son, that’s our position. | 听着 小子 我已经讲过了 |
[12:39] | If the stock drops below 130, | 如果股价跌下130美元 |
[12:41] | you’re in breach and we want our money back. | 你们违约 我们就把钱要回来 |
[12:44] | OK, fine. Let’s keep talking. | 好吧 行 继续谈 |
[12:46] | Look, if you need to talk to me, | 听着 如果你想跟我谈 |
[12:48] | maybe it’s better if we go through an intermediary. | 最好找个人传话 |
[12:51] | I’m not a particular fan of foul language, | 我不喜欢爆粗口 |
[12:53] | and I don’t like to be insulted. | 也不喜欢被冒犯 |
[12:55] | Thank you, good morning. | 谢谢 祝你早安 |
[13:00] | Oh, boy. | 倒大霉了 |
[13:06] | – Fuck, that was brutal. – You were listening in? | -操 太惨了 -你刚刚在偷听吗 |
[13:10] | Of course I was in. I’m COO. | 当然了 我可是首席运营官 |
[13:14] | Are… Are they for real? Would they squeeze us? | 他们… 他们认真的吗 真的会勒索我们吗 |
[13:17] | – Well, obviously they could. – Yeah, but why would they? | -他们显然可以这么做 -是的 但他们图什么 |
[13:19] | Relax, man, it’ll be fine. | 冷静点 哥 都会好起来的 |
[13:21] | Uh, no, it fuckin’ necessarily won’t. OK? | 不会的 好个锤子 行吗 |
[13:23] | If this became public, | 如果这事儿公开了 |
[13:26] | we could nosedive, we could death spiral here. | 股价暴跌 我们就死透了 |
[13:28] | Dude, I was only trying to be nice. | 哥们 我只是安慰你一下 |
[13:30] | That was a fucking shitshow, | 真他妈的一出滑稽秀 |
[13:31] | and you handled it like a moron, is the truth. | 你表现得像个弱智一样 这才是实话 |
[13:33] | Fuck off. | 滚一边去 |
[13:37] | Gents. | 先生们 |
[13:40] | Hello. Uh, Greg Hirsch. | 你好 我是格雷格·赫施 |
[13:44] | I believe I’m working here as of today. | 从今天起在这里上班 |
[13:46] | OK, what is your job or job title? | 好的 你的职位名称是什么 |
[13:50] | Um, job, not entirely sure, per se. | 职位的话 我不是很确定 |
[13:54] | I’ll find out. | 我会查出来的 |
[13:56] | OK, um, I don’t have anything. | 是这样的 我们这里没有任何记录 |
[14:01] | I was actually personally appointed by Mr. Logan Roy. | 我实际上是洛根·罗伊先生亲自聘用的 |
[14:05] | OK. Um… | 好吧 这… |
[14:09] | – Um… – Is there anyone else, maybe? | -这… -还有谁能证明呢 |
[14:11] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[14:13] | – Tom. – Last name? | -汤姆 -姓什么 |
[14:14] | Last name, uh… | 姓什么… |
[14:16] | Weird, I don’t think I ever got his last… | 奇怪了 我好像从来不知道他姓什么… |
[14:18] | Uh, T… boss Tom… | 就是… 那个老板 汤姆 |
[14:23] | Tom? Tom? | 汤姆 汤姆 |
[14:25] | – Hey! Hey! – Hey. | -你好 这里 -你好 |
[14:27] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[14:29] | Can you help… | 能帮我… |
[14:37] | OK, Greg. Greg Roy? | 好吧 格雷格 格雷格·罗伊吗 |
[14:39] | That’s the… I’m actually a Hirsch. | 应该是… 我姓赫施 |
[14:41] | I’m not a… My mom’s a Roy, but, uh, | 我不是… 我妈妈姓罗伊 但是 |
[14:43] | I’m basically a Roy in all… all but my name. | 我算是罗伊家的人… 除了名字 |
[14:50] | – Wait… – I’ll be two minutes. | -等等 -给我两分钟 |
[14:52] | What? No. No. Shiv… | 怎么回事 别 别 小西… |
[14:54] | It has gotten weird. OK? It has gotten very weird. | 事情的走向很古怪 非常古怪 |
[15:02] | – How is he? – I don’t know. | -他怎么样了 -不清楚 |
[15:03] | – He might have put on a sock. – Well, that’s good, right? | -好像能穿袜子了 -那挺好的 不是吗 |
[15:07] | Or he could be lying there dead. I have no fuckin’ idea. | 也说不定死在床上了 我他妈不知道 |
[15:09] | OK, this is… | 好吧 那个… |
[15:10] | It’s not a good time. | 不是说这个的时候 |
[15:11] | She thinks that Marcia’s poisoning him. | 她觉得玛西娅在给老爸下毒 |
[15:13] | I do not. Apparently, he doesn’t want to see us. | 我没有 很明显他不想见我们 |
[15:15] | Not including me? | 不包括我呦 |
[15:16] | Why would he say that? | 他干嘛那么说 |
[15:18] | Still pissed at you | 还在生你的气呗 |
[15:18] | for not signing up to his corporate restructure | 谁让你不签署公司重组的文件呢 |
[15:21] | to make Marcia queen of the castle? | 不给玛西娅成为女王的机会 |
[15:22] | OK, yeah. Maybe she’s pissed. | 好吧 那就是她在生气 |
[15:25] | Look, did you see him over the weekend? | 你们周末去看他了吗 |
[15:27] | No. I heard he wasn’t up to seeing people. | 没 我听说他还不能见人 |
[15:29] | Yeah, no one has seen him | 是啊 自从那天把他从医院带回家 |
[15:31] | since we took him home from the hospital, | 就没人见过他 |
[15:31] | like, Thursday. | 貌似是 周四 |
[15:33] | I think… Rome? You saw him, right? | 我猜… 小罗见过他 对吗 |
[15:35] | Uh, sure, yeah, for, like, five minutes. | 没错 大概五分钟吧 |
[15:37] | But he was, um… he was pretty… | 但他… 有点… |
[15:41] | He wasn’t really him him, there were tubes and… | 不像他的状态 身上全是管子和… |
[15:44] | – OK, but after that? – Nope. | -那次之后呢 -没见过 |
[15:46] | No one apart from Marcia has seen him | 除了玛西娅没人见过他 |
[15:48] | for the better part of a week. | 都快一周了 |
[15:50] | – Four days is not a week. – OK, the majority of the week, | -四天可不是一周 -行 那就一周的大部分 |
[15:52] | and we’re just accepting… | 我们只是听… |
[15:53] | the whole world is just accepting this woman’s word | 全世界都只是听这个女人说 |
[15:55] | that he put on a fucking sock. | 老爸能他妈穿袜子了 |
[15:57] | Look, relax, OK? | 放松点 好吗 |
[15:59] | I-It’s a process, | 这需要过程 |
[16:00] | we don’t want to rush the recovery… | 我们不想他恢复得仓促… |
[16:02] | Oh, right, because you like playing boss? | 没错 因为你喜欢当老板对吗 |
[16:04] | That’s not… | 不是… |
[16:06] | Please. Can you go over there? | 求你了 能去那边一趟吗 |
[16:09] | Shiv, this is… | 小西 是这样… |
[16:10] | I literally have something unmissable. | 我确实有些事必须处理 |
[16:17] | Later. OK? I’ll try later. | 晚些 好吗 我尽力 |
[16:19] | – Ok? – ok. | -好吗 -好 |
[16:22] | Is everything OK? | 一切还好吗 |
[16:24] | No. We are on the brink of total corporate collapse. | 不好 公司怕是要垮了 |
[16:27] | Oh, yeah. Well, that figures. | 对 意料之中 |
[16:29] | 雷曼事件: 美国第四大投资银行雷曼兄弟申请破产 引发全球金融海啸 | |
[16:29] | Well, call me if you go Lehman, will you? | 破产了记得打给我 好吗 |
[16:31] | Might want some of these chairs. | 可能需要这里几把椅子 |
[16:58] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[16:59] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[17:00] | Here to help fix the Death Star. | 来帮忙修复死星[星战帝国战斗空间站]了 |
[17:03] | “Grill on the exhaust vent, guys, | “大伙 人为刀俎 |
[17:05] | grill on the exhaust vent.” | 我为鱼肉啊” |
[17:09] | So, my only concern would be, to brief this meeting, | 我唯一担心的是 缩短会议时间 |
[17:12] | is it a little too aggressive for a temporary CEO? | 代理总裁这么做会不会有点强势了 |
[17:15] | That is a good point. | 我也这么认为 |
[17:16] | Yeah, well, we’ve got a very aggressive drop | 咱们的股价都跌成那样了 |
[17:18] | in our share price, so I think that’s appropriate, good? | 我不觉得有什么不合适 |
[17:20] | So brief this wide and brief it fast, OK? | 压缩好会议内容和时间 好吗 |
[17:23] | – OK. – Uh, yeah. Great. | -明白 -很好 |
[17:30] | All right, all right! | 好了 好了 |
[17:32] | Morning, morning, morning. | 早上好啊 |
[17:37] | My people. | 我的同伴们 |
[17:39] | It’s great to see you all. | 很高兴见到大家 |
[17:41] | You know my brother and I, CEO and COO… | 我和我弟弟 总裁和首席执行官… |
[17:44] | – COO. – Gerri, Karl, Karolina. | -首席执行官 -还有格丽 卡尔 卡洛丽娜 |
[17:48] | I’m actually gonna stand up, | 能行的话 |
[17:50] | if that’s all right. | 我就站着了 |
[17:50] | My back is fucked. I have a new trainer, so… | 我的背巨他妈疼 我换了个新教练 所以… |
[17:55] | So, I just wanted to get the gang together early in my tenure | 我想在任职期间早点把大家聚起来 |
[17:58] | to say, uh… “Yo.” | 跟你们说… “呦” |
[18:03] | You’re probably all wondering about my dad. | 可能你们都想知道我父亲的情况 |
[18:05] | He’s doing OK. | 他很好 |
[18:08] | Motherfucker. | 狗杂种 |
[18:08] | We’re hoping for a full recovery. | 我们盼望他能痊愈 |
[18:10] | He’s, like, a thousand percent better, though. | 虽然他的确好了很多 |
[18:12] | He’s like a bull in rhino hide. | 他可是坚不可摧啊[披犀牛皮的公牛] |
[18:14] | Uh-huh. Yeah. Slow and steady. | 没错 恢复得慢了点但很稳定 |
[18:16] | This morning he put on a sock, so… | 今早他自己穿的袜子 所以… |
[18:20] | That’s right. Uh, this morning he tried to put on a sock. | 是啊 今早他试着穿袜子… |
[18:26] | And welcome to Tom Wamsgans, | 大家欢迎汤姆·威姆士丹 |
[18:29] | who was managing Resorts South and Central | 他以前负责南部与中部的度假区 |
[18:31] | and is now sitting up with the grownups. | 现在要跟大人们平起平坐了 |
[18:33] | – Hey. I just want… – So, what I want to announce | -我只是想… -今天我想 |
[18:35] | to you all this morning is a new strategic vision. | 跟大家宣布新的战略构想 |
[18:38] | We have a great firm here. | 我们有一家伟大的公司 |
[18:40] | Multifaceted. | 经营面广泛 |
[18:42] | Parks, cruises, | 公园 巡游 |
[18:44] | telecom, live entertainment, sports… | 电信 生活娱乐 运动… |
[18:47] | but at the heart, media. | 但核心是媒体 |
[18:49] | TV, movies, books, newspapers. | 电视 电影 书刊 报纸 |
[18:53] | And what we’re fighting for is eyeballs, | 我们要博人眼球 |
[18:54] | eyeballs which we convert to our customer base, | 把那些观众转化成客户群 |
[18:57] | eyeballs which we crate up and sell to advertisers. | 把他们打包卖给广告商 |
[19:00] | Right? And bottom line, we’re losing… | 对吗 另外在底价上 我们输了… |
[19:04] | to monopolistic disruptors. | 输给了打破垄断的公司 |
[19:07] | Alphabet, Facebook… | Alphabet 脸书… |
[19:09] | Internet. Fucking game-changer, man. | 互联网 该死的逆转者 |
[19:11] | – That’s right, the internet. – Internet. | -是啊 互联网 -互联网 |
[19:14] | But, uh, we are still just… just… in a position | 但我们还是可以… 有可能… |
[19:18] | to leverage our brands into something in the new landscape. | 能带着我们的品牌进军新领域 |
[19:21] | But if we don’t, we’re gonna be like | 否则 我们他妈的就跟 |
[19:24] | the biggest fuckin’ horse trader in Detroit, 1909. OK? | 二十世纪底特律的马贩子没有区别 懂吗 |
[19:28] | We need a more dynamic strategy. | 我们需要更灵活的策略 |
[19:30] | Now, let’s call it, for the sake of clarity, | 为清楚起见 就叫它 |
[19:33] | the Strategy of a Thousand Lifeboats. | “救生艇战略” |
[19:36] | Vaulter is a lifeboat, | 沃尔特公司就是一艘救生艇 |
[19:38] | ATN Citizens is a lifeboat. | 泛美网络科技公司也是一艘救生艇 |
[19:42] | There are no bad lifeboats. | 不存在坏的救生艇 |
[19:44] | VR could be a lifeboat. | 虚拟实境能成为救生艇 |
[19:45] | VR’s a bubble, | 虚拟实境是个气泡 |
[19:47] | but yeah. No bad ideas. | 不过不算个坏主意 |
[19:50] | Porn could be a lifeboat. | 色情片也能成为救生艇 |
[19:51] | Except that. That’s a bad lifeboat. | 除了这个 这是艘坏船 |
[19:57] | Hey, thanks, Rome. | 谢了 小罗 |
[19:58] | Look, this isn’t a brainstorm, | 但这不是在玩头脑风暴 |
[19:59] | all I’m saying, everyone’s invited. OK? | 我要说的是 每个人我都欢迎 好吗 |
[20:02] | I want each and every one of you | 我希望每个人都能 |
[20:04] | to be innovating, challenging, | 有创造力 敢于挑战 |
[20:06] | being bold, being disruptive, | 大胆地掀起这次风浪 |
[20:08] | bringing me new, original, multiplatform content. | 制作崭新的 有创意的多平台内容 |
[20:12] | Bring me more in the interactive and digital space. | 发掘交互数字空间 |
[20:14] | Bring me franchiseable IP. | 引进特许知识产权 |
[20:16] | Bring me a thousand lifeboats. | 带给我千万艘救生艇 |
[20:19] | Bring me a fucking armada of eyeballs. | 博取更多人的眼球 |
[20:22] | Because steady as she goes hits the iceberg. | 毕竟船开再稳都会撞上冰山 |
[20:26] | All right. Thanks, everyone. | 好了 感谢大家 |
[20:28] | Lifeboats! Whoo! | 救生艇 |
[20:37] | Just had to say, that was great. Kudos. | 不得不说 刚才的会开得太好了 赞 |
[20:40] | Always here if you need a friendly ear, | 你想倾诉的话我一直在 |
[20:42] | Lord Vader. | 维德大人[星战人物] |
[20:43] | Just get shit moving at Parks. | 赶紧运营好公园 |
[20:45] | – Yes. – Yeah, Tom? | -好 -好吗 汤姆 |
[20:46] | It’s stagnant, | 那就是一潭死水 |
[20:47] | so shake that fuckin’ tree, C3PO. | 就靠你搅活它了 C3PO[星战机器人] |
[20:50] | Shakin’ the tree. Shakin’ the tree. | 我搅 我搅 |
[20:52] | Shakin’ it big time. | 我搅搅搅 |
[20:57] | Fiona. Walk with me. | 菲奥娜 跟我来 |
[20:59] | Can you send flowers to Rava? | 麻烦你送束花给拉瓦 |
[21:01] | Nice, but, you know, not ridiculous. | 好看 但别太夸张的 |
[21:04] | They should smell like flowers, not desperation. | 闻的是花香 而不是我的绝望感 |
[21:06] | and Fi, talk to Jess, | 还有 和杰西谈谈 |
[21:08] | I might want to throw a couple of items up on the internal. | 我可能会先在公司里搞点事 |
[21:11] | Not a big deal, couple of TED talks. | 不是什么大事 就几个TED演讲 |
[21:12] | Maybe a documentary on the Epic of Gilgamesh, I’m thinking? | 我在考虑 也许放个”吉尔伽美什史诗”纪录片 |
[21:16] | You know, it’s the first story, archetypal quest shit. | 因为这是第一个故事 探索的始祖 |
[21:19] | Because what are we if not storytellers? | 而我们不讲故事还能干什么 |
[21:23] | Hey. Talk to me. | 现在怎么样了 |
[21:24] | Down three points, | 降了三个点 |
[21:26] | and there’s an AP headline | 还有美联社的头条 |
[21:28] | “CEO tells staff Waystar headed for iceberg.” | “总裁向员工承认韦斯达正驶向冰山” |
[21:30] | Not iceberg, lifeboats. I said lifeboats, not iceberg! | 谁说冰山了 救生艇 我说的救生艇 |
[21:34] | – Jesus! Karolina. – That’s what we’re pushing. | -老天 卡洛丽娜 -我们就是这么解释的 |
[21:36] | – Push harder. – Will do. | -加把劲 -我保证 |
[21:38] | I want to talk options to you, OK? | 我想和你谈几个可行性 好吗 |
[21:40] | I’ve got some thoughts I’ve been working on for a long time… | 我一直在酝酿几个主意… |
[21:43] | OK, I don’t want the sloppy seconds, | 够了 我不想听老生常谈 |
[21:44] | Gerri. I’m taking five to think big. | 格丽 我先休息下想大事 |
[21:45] | Ken, these are modeled and thought through… | 肯 这些都是通过建模 思考周详的… |
[21:47] | And rejected. | 同时也被拒的 |
[21:48] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m talking a walk, | 现在 恕我失陪 我要去走走 |
[21:49] | I need to get some altitude on this. | 我得去找点高见 |
[21:51] | I’ll be back. | 一会回来 |
[23:27] | The thing about capitalism is, yeah, sure, | 资本主义的关键在于 |
[23:29] | it’s got its issues, but fuck me… | 它是有一些问题 但妈的… |
[23:31] | this is a piece of shit chain on a stretch of nothing, | 这是一条没有伸展性的屎链 |
[23:33] | but this… this is the most | 但这个… 这是 |
[23:34] | delicious thing anyone’s ever fucking tasted. | 人类史上最好吃的东西 |
[23:37] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | 老天爷 太好吃了 |
[23:40] | – Thank you. – So dude, listen. | -谢谢 -兄弟 听着 |
[23:42] | – Mm-hmm? – I could do with a read | -怎么 -我想听听 |
[23:44] | from someone without a dog in the fight. | 一个局外人的看法 |
[23:47] | Actually, I gotta talk to you about something, too. | 其实 我也有话要和你说 |
[23:49] | This is tight. | 这是机密 |
[23:50] | This is absolutely just us, OK? | 绝对不能泄露给第三个人 好吗 |
[23:52] | Because a leak kills me. | 一旦泄露我就完了 |
[23:54] | Right. This is about Rava. | 好的 其实是拉瓦 |
[23:56] | – For a pal. – Rava? | -为了一位朋友 -拉瓦 |
[23:58] | Yeah, it’s a mutual friend, | 对 一位共同朋友 |
[23:59] | and they want to know is it cool, | 他们想知道一切都在掌握中 |
[24:01] | or you still hankerin’ for a wankerin’? | 还是你仍想当个瘪三 |
[24:05] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间猜了 |
[24:06] | I mean, who… who’s asking? | 我想知道… 到底谁在问 |
[24:08] | – What? – I can’t say. | -啥玩意 -我不能细说 |
[24:10] | But they just want to know if it’s an issue. | 但他们只想知道这是不是个大问题 |
[24:13] | Like who, fuckin’ Paul? | 到底谁 傻逼保罗吗 |
[24:15] | Well, if you’re asking, I’m assuming it’s a fucking issue. | 既然你还在问 那我猜确实有大问题 |
[24:18] | No, I mean, look, we’re separated, you know? | 没有 我们分居了 你懂吗 |
[24:22] | Whatever. Free agents. | 别紧张 自由代理 |
[24:24] | Yeah. No, I get it. | 好 我懂 |
[24:26] | I’m gonna have another. | 我还要再吃一个 |
[24:27] | You know, if you eat it fast enough | 知道吗 如果你吃得够快 |
[24:29] | it actually burns off the calories. | 还能帮助燃烧卡路里 |
[24:31] | It’s like a loophole. | 就像个漏洞 |
[24:32] | Can I have another, please? | 请给我再来一个 |
[24:33] | So, listen, when I took over… | 听着 我接手后… |
[24:37] | found out Dad took out a huge loan | 发现我父亲 在二十年前 |
[24:41] | a decade ago. Secret. Through the holding company. | 偷偷地通过控股公司贷款了一大笔钱 |
[24:44] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[24:45] | Secured against the family’s stake in the public firm. | 拿家族在公有企业的股份做的抵押 |
[24:47] | Fuck. Dude. | 真操蛋 哥们 |
[24:48] | Yeah. Now the stock is getting ready to breach, | 是啊 现在股票就要触底了 |
[24:51] | – and the bank are… – Yeah, I know, I saw the price. | -银行那边也… -我知道 我看了今天的股价 |
[24:53] | It’s brutal. Who’s the bank? | 很血腥 哪家银行 |
[24:56] | Mm-hmm. I’m just gonna do this. | 我要这么干 |
[24:59] | Dude… | 老兄… |
[25:00] | we’re not at Buckley anymore. Jesus. | 我们已经不在巴克莱了 天呐 |
[25:02] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[25:04] | So, these guys have your dick in a vise. | 所以 这群人掌握着你的小弟弟 |
[25:07] | Yes. Thank you, Stewy. | 是的 “谢谢” 斯图伊 |
[25:09] | Can I have your take? | 你能说说看法吗 |
[25:12] | Well, number one, you boost the price. | 首先 你提高股价 |
[25:15] | – Yeah, no shit, Sherlock. – OK. | -我怎么没想到 夏洛克大侦探 -好吧 |
[25:17] | – I’m trying. – OK. | -我在努力 -好吧 |
[25:19] | How’s it gonna play for us to refinance? | 我们怎么做才能拿到再融资 |
[25:22] | Honestly? Not great. | 说真的吗 不乐观 |
[25:24] | Why won’t your original bank step up? Not good. | 原来的投资银行怎么不凑上来 不看好 |
[25:28] | People don’t love the sector, | 大家不喜欢这个行业 |
[25:29] | and they don’t love the fucking firm. | 更不喜欢这个玩蛋的公司 |
[25:31] | It’s ramshackle, is the view. | 大家都看衰 |
[25:32] | And bro, they don’t love… you. | 还有 兄弟 他们也不… 喜欢你 |
[25:37] | It’s tough. | 情况很糟 |
[25:53] | Ah, fuck it. | 操了 |
[25:57] | OK! I am open for business. | 好了 我开始营业了 |
[26:01] | You know, one thing occurs. | 我想到一件事 |
[26:02] | Just blue sky, wouldn’t happen in a million years, | 只是随便说说 也不一定会成真 |
[26:04] | but what if | 但如果 |
[26:07] | we came in, | 我们插手 |
[26:09] | took the whole thing off your family’s hands? | 从你们家族手里把公司接过来呢 |
[26:14] | Uh, well, obviously no, | 好吧 绝对不行 |
[26:17] | fuck off, how dare you, I’m so insulted, et cetera. | 玩蛋去 你好大胆子 我被冒犯了 之类的回答 |
[26:21] | Of course. But you and Roman and Shiv, | 当然了 但你和罗曼 小西 |
[26:24] | you’re gonna do that thing forever? No. | 你们打算一辈子做这个事 当然不会 |
[26:28] | You all have the chance to be fucking… | 你们能有机会变得他妈的… |
[26:30] | fucking, like, ugly petro-ruble rich. | 和石油大亨一样有钱 |
[26:34] | You can do anything. | 你们能做任何事 |
[26:35] | You can go into tech, | 你可以进科技产业 |
[26:36] | Shiv can do her politics or whatever, | 小西可以搞她的政治 或者别的什么 |
[26:38] | and Roman can, you know, snort his body weight. | 罗曼可以 你懂的 继续嗑药减肥 |
[26:42] | And you all live unhappily ever after. | 然后大家一起过着痛苦的一生 |
[26:44] | Uh-huh. Thanks, Stewy. | 是哦 多谢 斯图伊 |
[26:45] | Just think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[26:56] | Can I get the senior team together tomorrow | 明天 我想召集所有的高层 |
[26:59] | for a reorientation? | 重订一次方向 |
[27:00] | Shakin’ the tree, folks, shakin’ the tree. | 搅活水 大伙 搅活了 |
[27:04] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[27:06] | Greg? Are you kidding? | 格雷格 你开玩笑吧 |
[27:10] | Hey, Tom. | 你好啊 汤姆 |
[27:11] | Forgive me, but, uh… | 不好意思 但… |
[27:12] | we talkin’ to each other on the poop deck of a majestic schooner? | 我们是要在大帆船的便便甲板上说话吗 |
[27:17] | Is the salty brine stinging my weather-beaten face? | 是咸咸的海水刺痛了我水手的皲脸吗 |
[27:22] | No? | 不是吧 |
[27:23] | Then why the fuck are you wearing a pair of deck shoes, man? | 那你他妈为何穿帆布鞋来上班 哥们 |
[27:25] | No, well, | 不是的 听我解释 |
[27:27] | my credit card got maxed out, I’m staying in a youth hostel | 我的信用卡刷爆了 我住在青年旅舍 |
[27:31] | – on, like, $80 a day… – Jesus. How squalid. | -480块一天… -老天 真脏 |
[27:35] | Dude, are you carrying dog shit? | 哥们 你那是一袋狗屎吗 |
[27:38] | No… No, it’s, uh… | 不… 这是… |
[27:41] | it’s free, right? | 饼干是免费的 对吗 |
[27:43] | Is that cool? I mean, | 我能拿走吗 |
[27:44] | I don’t wanna be melodramatic, | 我并不想夸张 |
[27:46] | but my body is growing weak due to a lack of sustenance. | 但我的身体因为缺少营养越来越虚了 |
[27:50] | But in a dog poop baggie? | 非要放狗屎袋里吗 |
[27:52] | Yeah, I have a bunch of ’em from back home… | 我从家里带了很多过来… |
[27:53] | Greg, that’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 格雷格 |
[27:56] | Not really. | 不会啊 |
[27:57] | It’s not like they pre-poop them or something, | 把屎装进去之前里面又没屎 |
[28:00] | like, it’s not like… they’re just bags, really. | 又不是… 就是袋子嘛 |
[28:02] | It’s just a mental barrier. | 你心里过不去而已 |
[28:04] | A pair of cap-toe Oxfords, Crockett & Jones, ASAP. | 赶紧置办一双克罗基特琼斯的开普托牛津鞋 |
[28:07] | Lucinda, can we figure out where we might put the talented Mr. Greg? | 露辛达 能给多才多艺的格雷格先生找份活儿干吗 |
[28:37] | – Nathaniel. – Siobhan. | -纳森尼尔 -西沃恩 |
[28:41] | How have you been? | 最近怎么样 |
[28:42] | Uh, yeah, good. Busy. | 挺好的 有点忙 |
[28:45] | Right. | 这样 |
[28:49] | So, is this…? | 这算是… |
[28:50] | Work. | 工作 |
[28:52] | – OK. Of course. – Yeah. | -行 当然了 -对 |
[28:55] | – Wh… What? – Work. | -怎… 怎么了 -工作 |
[28:57] | A little work meeting on the bed of a four-star hotel. | 在四星级酒店的床上开个小工作会议 |
[29:01] | – Get your mind out of the gutter. – Ok. | -想什么呢你 -好吧 |
[29:04] | How’s it goin’ workin’ with… Joyce? | 你和… 乔伊丝处得怎么样 |
[29:08] | That tall glass of tepid water from Albany. | 那个奥尔巴尼[纽约州首府]来的丑女 |
[29:12] | It’s great. Yeah. | 还不错 真的 |
[29:13] | How’s the, uh, poor man’s Fidel Castro? | 那可怜的菲德尔·卡斯特罗怎么样了 |
[29:17] | Senior senator from the state of 1975. | 1975年就当上了资深参议员 |
[29:20] | How’s that workin’ out for ya? | 你们处得如何 |
[29:21] | Better. Zing! | 比以前好 |
[29:26] | I wondered if you could do me a favor. | 能不能帮我个忙 |
[29:29] | Do I owe you a favor? | 我欠你人情吗 |
[29:30] | Yeah, ’cause I deigned to date you. | 欠呀 就凭我屈尊跟你谈过恋爱 |
[29:32] | You deigned. That’s nice. | 你屈尊 “说得真好” |
[29:35] | And I thought we were gonna be friends. | 我那时还以为咱们能做朋友 |
[29:37] | Sure. I wanna be friends. | 没错 当朋友挺好的 |
[29:40] | I need a background check on somebody. | 我查一个人的背景 |
[29:44] | Well, that might cause some ethical issues. | 这可能会引出道德问题 |
[29:46] | ‘Cause there’s a world where my guy and your gal | 因为眼下我的人和你的人 |
[29:49] | end up in the mud wrestling for the Democratic nomination. | 为了民主党总统提名打得你死我活 |
[29:51] | No, it’s not political. | 不 这和政治无关 |
[29:53] | I need background on someone off the record. | 我要暗地里查一个人的背景 |
[29:58] | – Uh, Marcia. – Marcia. | -是玛西娅 -玛西娅 |
[30:00] | – The wicked stepmother. – Yeah. | -邪恶后妈 -就是她 |
[30:02] | It occurred to me a few years too late | 过了这么多年我才发现 |
[30:05] | that I don’t really know anything about her. | 我对她一无所知 |
[30:07] | So… just due diligence. | 就当尽职调查[人员和资产的审核] |
[30:08] | OK? | 好吗 |
[30:10] | I know a really horrible guy | 我认识个狠角色 |
[30:14] | who’s incredibly expensive. | 要价超高 |
[30:16] | OK. Yeah, that sounds great. OK. | 行 那就说定了 |
[30:19] | – All goes through you? – Yes, milady. | -你做中间人吗 -是的 夫人 |
[30:24] | Ok. | 好 |
[30:28] | – “Deigned.” – Yeah. | -“屈尊” -是啊 |
[30:30] | Did you see the women I dated after you? | 你见过我后来谈的女人吗 |
[30:32] | Yeah. They only dated you because you dated me. | 当然 她们选你完全是因为你跟我谈过 |
[30:34] | They were like, “Oh, I guess he must have something.” | 她们心里肯定想 “这男人一定有点本事” |
[30:42] | Waystar diversity and harassment policy. | 韦斯达多样性和骚扰政策 |
[30:44] | Waystar Royco has worked hard to develop a tolerant | 韦斯达·罗伊科长久以来致力于维护包容 |
[30:47] | and respectful workplace. | 且互相尊重的工作环境 |
[30:48] | The company is strongly committed | 公司严格执行 |
[30:50] | to making employment decisions | 基于有效条件的 |
[30:51] | based on valid requirements | 雇佣政策 |
[30:52] | and without regards to race, religion, national origin, | 该政策不因以下条件区别对待 如种族 宗教 国籍 |
[30:56] | ancestry, gender, gender identity, | 血统 性别 性别认同 |
[30:58] | gender expression, sex preference, | 性别用语 性别偏好 |
[30:59] | sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, | 性取向 生理和心理障碍 |
[31:02] | military status, marital status, | 兵役状况 婚姻状况 |
[31:04] | or any other status as is protected by applicable law. | 或其他受现有法律保护的个人状况 |
[31:07] | Where the law requires affirmative action programs, | 在法律规定的反歧视行动计划部分 |
[31:09] | the company will strive to comply with the provisions of those laws. | 公司将努力确保该计划严格依法执行 |
[31:12] | Thank you for your attention. | 感谢您的收看 |
[31:14] | Welcome to your new future at Waystar Royco. | 在韦斯达·罗伊科迎接你崭新的未来吧 |
[31:17] | Feel it! | 用心感受 |
[31:22] | Where we at? | 股价怎样了 |
[31:23] | We’re down two more points. | 我们又掉了两个百分点 |
[31:25] | Listen, Sandy Furness is here. | 桑迪·弗尼斯来了 |
[31:29] | – What do you mean? – I mean, he’s here, | -什么意思 -他来了 |
[31:31] | – in the building. – He can’t do that. | -进咱们公司了 -怎么可能 |
[31:33] | Fucking Pepsi doesn’t just drop in to see Coke. | 百事又他妈不会去可口可乐串门 |
[31:36] | Put him where no one can see him. | 安排下别让其他人看到他 |
[31:38] | South tank. I’m right here. | 南厢 我马上到 |
[31:42] | Sharks are circling. | 危机四伏 |
[31:45] | Your father would shoot him on sight. | 你爸见到他会一枪崩了他 |
[31:47] | You know, I don’t need to hear what my father would do right now. | 我不想听你说我爸现在会做什么 |
[31:49] | – OK? He’s not here. – Right. | -懂吗 他又不在 -好的 |
[31:51] | – I’m gonna handle it. – He’s not here. | -我能处理 -他不在这儿 |
[31:54] | Mr. Furness, what a surprise. | 弗尼斯先生 真是意外 |
[31:56] | – So kind of you to drop by. – Oh, not at all. | -你能过来真是太好了 -客气了 |
[31:58] | I just came to say how sorry I was to hear about your dad. | 我来慰问一下 你爸现在这样真是太遗憾了 |
[32:01] | Well, it’s so kind of you to do it in person | 谢谢你亲自过来 |
[32:04] | when you could have just called. | 其实打个电话就行了 |
[32:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:07] | Well, I hope I didn’t send the birds a-tweeting, | 我希望这次拜访看上去不是挑衅 |
[32:09] | what with all the uncertainty and whatnot. | 毕竟不确定因素太多 |
[32:12] | We’ll make sure people know it’s just friendly. | 我们会让外界知道这是友善的会面 |
[32:14] | And you’ll give your dad my best, tell him I stopped by? | 代我向你爸问好 告诉他我来过 |
[32:17] | Of course. Sure. | 当然 没问题 |
[32:18] | Maybe when that news is, uh… less likely to kill him. | 要不等他… 能受得了刺激的时候再说吧 |
[32:24] | Okay, well, thank you. I do… I appreciate this. | 那行 谢谢你 我非常感激 |
[32:28] | Oh, and just to say, | 就随便说一句 |
[32:29] | if, um, I can give you any advice, | 我能帮你出出主意 |
[32:32] | I’m just watching the wheels nowadays, | 反正现在老了没事干 |
[32:34] | so if you want to run anything by me | 要是需要我当诚实中间人[中立的调停角色] |
[32:36] | as an honest broker, use me. | 管理公司的话 就告诉我 |
[32:38] | A mentor. | 我可以当导师 |
[32:40] | That is a very kind offer. | 谢谢你能这么说 |
[32:42] | Well, there’s probably a million options with our two firms. | 我们两家公司之间有数不清的选择 |
[32:46] | Swaps, acquisitions, cooperative interactions. | 互换[利率 外汇 商品 股权等] 收购 协同合作 |
[32:50] | You know, smart stuff | 聪明人的游戏 |
[32:51] | only a young man like you can conceive of. | 只有你们年轻人能够想象 |
[32:55] | Well, Sandy, | 桑迪 |
[32:57] | you’ve been pretty smart. | 你很精明 |
[32:59] | Smarter than the regulators, anyway. | 比监管者更精 |
[33:01] | Tell you what’s smart. Vaulter. | 告诉你谁才聪明 沃尔特 |
[33:04] | I don’t care what the wise apples say. | 我不管华尔街的人怎么说 |
[33:12] | Well, uh, I’ve got a thing. | 我还有点事 |
[33:16] | Hey, Jess, will you take Mr. Furness down? | 杰西 能送弗尼斯先生下去吗 |
[33:19] | Look at you. Right in the eye of the raging storm and… | 瞧瞧你 身处雷暴中心… |
[33:23] | and cool as a cucumber. | 却淡然自若 |
[33:27] | Stay strong. Stay in touch. | 挺住 保持联系 |
[33:43] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[33:44] | He said I was dead in the water without him | 他说我要没他就要溺死了 |
[33:46] | and tried to finger-bang me. | 还想给我点甜头[撸管] |
[33:48] | What’d you say? | 你怎么说 |
[33:50] | Said I’d rather eat my own shit. | 我宁愿吃自己的屎 |
[33:55] | – Have you heard? – What? | -听说了吗 -什么 |
[33:59] | Stock’s gone below 130. | 股票跌破130美元了 |
[34:21] | You know sometimes you leave the party | 有时候你从派对上离开 |
[34:23] | and you wonder what everyone’s saying about you? | 会好奇大家都是怎么说你的 |
[34:25] | With me it’s usually “Who’s that young Han Solo | 我的情况通常是”那个帅小伙[汉·索罗]是谁 |
[34:29] | and how do I get his dick in my ass?” | 怎样能让他来后入我啊” |
[34:31] | Like, I know what they say about me. | 我知道他们怎么说我 |
[34:34] | What? | 怎么说 |
[34:35] | That. See that? | 这样 看见了吗 |
[34:38] | That’s how much people don’t like me. | 这就是人们有多不喜欢我 |
[34:40] | Hey, that’s me too. Don’t leave me out. | 他们也讨厌我 别把我落下 |
[34:43] | The truth is, | 事实是 |
[34:44] | we call their bluff, which may not be a bluff, | 我们揭开他的虚张声势 虽然可能不是虚张声势 |
[34:47] | and the debt becomes public, and we lose control. | 这笔债被公开 我们就会失控 |
[34:50] | Or we get the stock up, which we can’t, | 或者我们让股价回升 但又不行 |
[34:52] | because we can’t “Magic” That, | 因为我们没法用魔法 |
[34:54] | or we pay the bank back, | 或者我们还银行钱 |
[34:56] | which, I mean, to realize that much cash… | 但是 换那么多现金… |
[34:58] | stock sell-down, which is horrible. | 股市会跌 太可怕了 |
[35:01] | There is no good option. | 没有好的办法 |
[35:02] | – Can I suggest something? – Yeah? | -我能提个建议吗 -什么啊 |
[35:04] | Can I suggest we all take our shirts off? | 我能建议咱们都把衬衫脱了吗 |
[35:06] | OK. Kendall? | 好吧 肯德尔你呢 |
[35:08] | They can write a fucking algorithm to run this place, | 他们能写个破代码来管理这地方 |
[35:11] | but that’s not the answer. | 但这不是解决办法 |
[35:12] | That’s not us. | 那不是我们 |
[35:14] | So… break shit up. | 所以… 破罐破摔 |
[35:17] | Like, just disrupt. | 就破坏掉 |
[35:21] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[35:22] | Takin’ my shirt off. That’s all. | 脱掉衬衫 仅此而已 |
[35:26] | Ken, make him put his shirt on. | 肯 让他把衬衫穿上 |
[35:29] | I don’t… uh, I don’t… | 我不… 我不… |
[35:32] | – I don’t fuckin’ know. I… – Shirt off. | -我他妈不知道怎么… -脱啊 |
[35:35] | Shirt off. | 脱啊 |
[35:37] | Shirts off. | 脱 |
[35:39] | How about your jacket off? | 外套也脱了啊你 |
[35:41] | Come on, man. | 来吧 快点 |
[35:43] | Yeah, all right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[35:45] | Good. | 好 |
[35:46] | That’s all. Let’s go. | 这样就好 来吧咱们 |
[35:50] | – OK. – So… | -好 -那… |
[35:52] | worst position, we sell down the stock, we survive. | 最差情况是 我们卖掉股票 还能活 |
[35:55] | Maybe we cut a title or two from physical production, | 我们可以从物质生产中裁掉一两个分支 |
[35:57] | newspaper-wise. Online only. | 报纸方面 只是线上的 |
[36:00] | I like that. | 这主意不错 |
[36:00] | That is a $20 million solution to a billion dollar problem. | 这是花两千万解决十个亿的问题 |
[36:03] | Yeah, but it’s the right direction of travel. | 没错 但这个方向很正确 |
[36:05] | That feels right to me. | 我感觉挺对的 |
[36:07] | If you want stuff that works for the price: layoffs. | 如果你想靠降价回本: 裁员 |
[36:10] | Yum-yum. Blood! Yes! | 对 残酷 就是这样 |
[36:13] | See? Shirts-off shit. | 看吧 脱衣办法 |
[36:15] | I guess it could be a package. Layoffs, sell-offs. | 咱们能打个组合拳 裁员 卖钱 |
[36:18] | Structured retreat? | 结构性撤回吗 |
[36:20] | Well, yeah, but with a philosophy. | 对 但要有个理念 |
[36:22] | – OK. – Yeah. | -好吧 -好 |
[36:25] | – OK? I mean, – OK. | -好吗 -好 |
[36:26] | I guess we just have to ask or, you know, tell Dad. | 那我们只需要问问或者 告诉爸 |
[36:37] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[36:39] | – Finally. – Hi. | -终于 -来了 |
[36:41] | Hey, sweetie. Hi. | 宝贝儿 来 |
[36:43] | What’s up, slugger? | 你好啊 猛男 |
[36:46] | Thanks for joining us. | 谢谢你来了 |
[36:47] | Actually, I can’t stay long. | 事实上 我不能待很久 |
[36:49] | Apparently goes for us, too. | 很显然我们也是 |
[36:50] | Aunt Marcia won’t let us see Grandpa. | 玛西娅阿姨不许我们看爷爷 |
[36:52] | Right, kids? | 是吧 孩子们 |
[36:58] | – Hey, Marcia. – Kendall. | -你好 玛西娅 -肯德尔 |
[37:02] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[37:03] | – Good. – Good. | -好着呢 -好啊 |
[37:06] | How’s he doing? Is he OK? | 他怎么样 还好吗 |
[37:08] | He’s improving. He’s really improving. | 他在好转 好转得很快 |
[37:10] | – Great. – Yeah. | -那就好 -是啊 |
[37:11] | ‘Cause I should probably let him know something. | 因为我大概该告诉他点事 |
[37:14] | He’s resting. | 他在休息 |
[37:15] | I’m sorry, it’s not a good time. | 抱歉 现在不行 |
[37:18] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[37:21] | Well, it’s just when my assistant called… | 但是我助理打电话的时候… |
[37:23] | She spoke with Joan, not me. | 她跟琼说的 不是我 |
[37:26] | – Got it. – Yeah. | -明白了 -好 |
[37:27] | Well, uh, let him know, will you, that I stopped by, | 那你能告诉他 我来过了 |
[37:31] | wanted to talk to him, keep him abreast of moves? | 想跟他谈话 让他了解策略吗 |
[37:34] | If you like, you can tell me, I’ll pass it on. | 你愿意的话 告诉我就行 我会转告 |
[37:40] | will you just tell him that we’re… | 麻烦你告诉他我们… |
[37:44] | um, we’re retreating, tactically. | 我们要撤退 战术上讲 |
[37:51] | Well, that doesn’t sound right. | 这样听着不太对 |
[37:53] | Not retreating, quite, but… | 不是退出市场 但… |
[37:57] | It’s hard to explain. | 这很难解释 |
[37:59] | I’m sure you’re doing the right thing. | 我相信你在做对的事 |
[38:04] | – OK, thanks. See you soon. – See you. | -好吧 谢了 回见 -再见 |
[38:21] | – So, Stewy? – Mm-hmm? | -那啥 斯图伊 -怎么了 |
[38:24] | You know how, like, everyone hates you? | 你知道 大家都恨你吗 |
[38:27] | Well, no, that’s not something I’m aware of. | 不 我不知道这事 |
[38:29] | Oh, sure. They do. | 真的 他们恨你 |
[38:31] | Private equity, getting your meat hooks in, | 私募股权 禁锢你的双手 |
[38:33] | chiseling your profit like a vampire locust fuck. | 凿你的利益跟他妈吸血鬼蝗虫似的 |
[38:37] | What is this? Is this a roast? | 你在干嘛 开耍笑庆祝会吗 |
[38:39] | Because I have shit to do. | 我他妈还有事要做呢 |
[38:40] | – I’ve had an idea. – OK. | -我有个主意 -好 |
[38:42] | How about instead of taking us over, you give me $4 billion? | 你别占领我们了 你给我四十亿怎么样 |
[38:47] | I stay boss, | 我还当老板 |
[38:49] | you stop raiding shitty companies for scraps, | 你别劫垃圾公司的破烂了 |
[38:51] | you invest, for once, in a blue-chip corporation, | 你投资给一家蓝筹[靠谱]公司 仅一次 |
[38:55] | one that is currently, you know, undervalued | 一家现在被低估的 |
[38:57] | because of some unfounded concerns about its leadership, | 由于一些对它领导人无因的担心 |
[39:00] | I.E., Little Lord Fuckleroy here, | 比如 小公子方特洛伊[电影] |
[39:02] | the story twists… happy ending for all. | 故事转折后… 皆大欢喜 |
[39:09] | – OK. Full disclosure? – Yeah. | -好吧 要我说实话吗 -对 |
[39:11] | I have a hangover. And it’s bigger than normal. | 我酒还没醒 比平常都严重 |
[39:14] | Why don’t we do what we did back in the day, | 要不咱们去做过去经常做的事 |
[39:16] | let’s go to the bathroom, have a little sumthin’-sumthin’, | 咱们去厕所吧 来点儿小东西 |
[39:19] | just knock out a few ideas, just bash ’em out. | 磕出点想法 把它们都想出来 |
[39:22] | – No. Not for me. – Of course. | -不 我不行 -当然 |
[39:23] | Yeah, yeah, of course. | 当然 我了解 |
[39:26] | Do you mind if I have, like, just like a taste of it? | 你介意我去 来一小口吗 |
[39:30] | Really, dude? | 真的吗 兄弟 |
[39:34] | Yeah. Mm-kay. | 好 好 |
[39:36] | – Are you done? – Uh, no. | -你好了吗 -还没 |
[39:38] | Obviously, I don’t generally | 显然 我一般不会 |
[39:40] | take a minority stake in a public company. | 在上市公司买少数股权 |
[39:42] | Yeah, obviously, because you’re a parasite. | 是啊 很明显 因为你是个寄生虫 |
[39:47] | How about for once you make things bigger? | 来一次大的怎么样 |
[39:49] | You know, with your old pal? | 和你老伙计一起 |
[39:53] | – Are you done? – Yeah. | -你好了吗 -好了 |
[39:56] | Well, I can’t even begin to think about this. | 我甚至不能去想这个 |
[40:00] | But if I could… | 但如果我能… |
[40:03] | to sell it, I’m gonna need voting stock. | 要卖的话 我还需要投票股份 |
[40:06] | As long as the family maintain control? | 只要家族还掌权就行 |
[40:07] | Well, effective control. I’m also gonna need a board seat. | 对 实权 我还要个董事会席位 |
[40:11] | Oh, I’d force it on you, dude. For the optics. | 我会强加给你的 兄弟 为了好看 |
[40:14] | Shit hot new CEO has some hot shit new money for investment. | 丫的新总裁有他妈大把钱来投资 |
[40:18] | New generation. | 新一代 |
[40:19] | I keep the debt out of the news. | 我让欠债这事不上新闻 |
[40:21] | Fuckin’ sisters doin’ it for theyselves. | 姐妹们他妈的自立自强 |
[40:26] | I’m not necessarily totally opposed to this notion. | 我并非完全反对这提议 |
[40:30] | That’s right, and luckily I speak Stewy, | 没错 幸好我完全懂你 |
[40:32] | and that’s Stewy for “I have a fuckin’ raging hard-on for this.” | 你这是在说 “我他妈好性奋准备大干一场了” |
[40:35] | Greg. Come on, buddy. | 格雷格 来吧 伙计 |
[40:38] | First meeting of the senior management cadre. | 参加第一次核心高管骨干会议 |
[40:39] | – Uh-huh. – Yeah, come on. | -好的 -没错 快来 |
[40:41] | Uh, great. Great stuff. Great. | 好的 了不起 真好 |
[40:43] | You know, I was lookin’ through employee emails, | 那啥 我刚才在浏览员工邮件 |
[40:46] | which, by the way, is totally legal, | 顺便说下 这完全合法 |
[40:48] | and, uh, does my breath smell? | 你告诉我 我口臭吗 |
[40:51] | Honestly? | 说实话 |
[40:53] | No, no. No, I mean, it smells of breath, | 不 不臭 就是呼吸的味道 |
[40:56] | but… | 但… |
[40:57] | You know, there’s too much drift in Parks. | 公园这部分业务太不稳定 |
[40:59] | I’m gonna shake that tree. | 我要撼动那棵树 |
[41:00] | I might punch-bag you a little, is that cool? | 我可能会把你当沙袋打 可以吧 |
[41:03] | Sure. As in, like, punch… Yeah. | 没问题 当成沙袋打… 行 |
[41:06] | Morning, people. | 早啊 大家 |
[41:08] | Kick-off. | 开始吧 |
[41:10] | Here’s a question. | 提个问题 |
[41:14] | Here we are, out in the Theme Park Division, | 我们齐聚于”主题公园部” |
[41:18] | but tell me this: | 但回答我 |
[41:19] | if you could really do anything, professionally, | 专业来讲 如果你可以做任何事 |
[41:23] | and work anywhere, where would that be? | 在任何地方工作 你想去哪做什么 |
[41:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[41:36] | Uh-huh. Oh, no. Shiv. | 不行 小西 |
[41:40] | I’m in the middle of the first m-meeting. | 我正开第一次会呢 |
[41:44] | Well, it’s hard… | 好吧 很难… |
[41:47] | Connor’s flying in? | 康纳飞过来了 |
[41:49] | Ok. Ok. | 好吧 好吧 |
[41:52] | All right, bye. Right. | 好吧 拜拜 好的 |
[41:55] | Fuck! | 操 |
[41:57] | – You background checked her? – Yeah, no need to tell Ken. | -你查她的底了 -没错 没必要告诉肯 |
[42:00] | Is that legal? | 合法吗 |
[42:01] | You don’t need to know. | 你不必知道 |
[42:06] | can anybody do that on anybody? | 谁都可以查别人吗 |
[42:08] | OK, so, first husband, Lebanese businessman. | 好吧 听着 她第一任丈夫 黎巴嫩商人 |
[42:12] | – Yeah, I remember. – Right. | -没错 我记得 -对 |
[42:13] | They had the high life in Paris, lot of parties, with pols, | 他们在巴黎过得纸醉金迷 很多派对 很多政客参加 |
[42:16] | and writers, and also a lot of shitbags and slimeballs | 还有很多作家 另外还有很多骗子和混球 |
[42:19] | and arms dealers, oil guys. | 而且还有军火商 石油大亨 |
[42:23] | – And further back? – Well, further back… | -再往前呢 -好吧 再往前… |
[42:25] | further back is complicated. | 就有些复杂 |
[42:27] | There’s no leads. | 完全没线索 |
[42:28] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[42:30] | – Is that… – Weird? Yes. | -这就… -奇怪了 是的 |
[42:33] | – Ominous, yes. – Yeah. | -这可不是好兆头 没错 -对 |
[42:34] | It’s apparently a little weird. | 显然这有些古怪 |
[42:35] | And there are two possibilities. | 有两种可能 |
[42:37] | Either she came from kind of nowhere, | 要么她是凭空蹦出来的 |
[42:39] | Tripoli, Lebanon, | 从的黎波里 到黎巴嫩 |
[42:40] | turns up in Paris, age 31, | 三十一岁在巴黎发迹 |
[42:43] | a publishing assistant, | 一个小小的出版社助理 |
[42:44] | and then just marries this guy. | 嫁给第一任丈夫 |
[42:46] | – Fine. – Or. | -都说得通 -或者 |
[42:47] | Or… cleanup job. | 或者… 她把底洗净了 |
[42:52] | Oh! Hey, Marcia. | 你好 玛西娅 |
[42:53] | Great impression of a cuckoo. | 布谷鸟模仿得不错 |
[42:55] | Door opens, and there you are. | 打开门就看到你等着 |
[42:56] | – Hello, everybody. – Hi. | -你们好 -你好 |
[42:58] | Yeah, hi. This is Connor, | 你好 这位是康纳 |
[43:00] | Logan’s firstborn son, you remember him? | 洛根的长子 还记得吗 |
[43:01] | And this is Tom, my partner, and together | 这是汤姆 我的伴侣 他俩摞一块快四米了 |
[43:04] | they’re over 12 feet of We Would Like To See Him, Please. | 你绝对拦不住 请让我们见他 |
[43:06] | Are you trying to force entry, is that it? | 你们这是想硬闯 对吗 |
[43:08] | Oh, boy. I thought we were just stopping by. | 天呐 我以为我们就是顺路看看 |
[43:10] | I usually try to avoid confrontation. Let’s all breathe. | 我通常避免冲突 大家都深呼吸吧 |
[43:13] | He simply isn’t up to visitors. | 他纯粹只是不宜见人 |
[43:15] | Is this about me signing some pieces of paper? Or… | 这是针对我签的那些文件吗 或是… |
[43:18] | Oh, please, Shiv. | 请不要这样 小西 |
[43:19] | It’s very difficult as it is. | 情况已经很艰难了 |
[43:20] | Oh, the fuckin’ waterworks? | 你他妈眼泪攻势我吗 |
[43:23] | Is that it? You’re gonna cry now? Please. | 是吗 你要开始哭了 得了吧 |
[43:29] | Siobhan. | 西沃恩 |
[43:30] | I can’t believe you would try and stop me seeing my father. | 简直不敢相信你要拦着我去看我自个老爸 |
[43:33] | And I can’t believe you will try against his wishes. | 而我不敢相信你要违背他的意愿 |
[43:41] | Hi. Dad. | 你好 爸爸 |
[43:46] | Hey. | 你好 |
[43:48] | Can you? | 你能先出去吗 |
[43:51] | Hey. | 还好吧 |
[43:54] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[43:58] | Yeah? | 不错吗 |
[44:00] | You’re looking good. You’re… You look better. | 你看起来不错 你… 看起来好多了 |
[44:04] | So, hey, Tom and I are gonna move here, we think. | 汤姆和我要搬进来 我们在打算 |
[44:08] | More permanently. Less time in D.C. | 长期在这 在华盛顿少待一些 |
[44:12] | Oh, and we’re engaged. | 对了 我们订婚了 |
[44:14] | Um, he wanted to ask you. | 他想问你来着 |
[44:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:26] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[44:46] | I’m gonna… go get Joan. OK? | 我去找… 找琼 好吗 |
[44:49] | It’s… It’s fine. | 没… 没关系 |
[44:51] | I… I’ll be back. | 我… 会再来 |
[44:56] | – How is Mr. Roy? – Yeah. He… | -罗伊先生怎么样 -还行 他… |
[45:09] | Everything OK? | 一切都好吗 |
[45:11] | Yeah. Mm-hmm. | 挺好的 |
[45:13] | He’s looking better. | 他看起来好多了 |
[45:15] | Morning isn’t usually a good time. | 早晨这段时间通常不大合适 |
[45:17] | You know, the morphine, he gets confused. | 你懂的 他打了吗啡 头脑不清 |
[45:20] | He doesn’t like you all to see him when he’s not himself. | 他不想让你们看到他神志不清的样子 |
[45:23] | Uh-huh. Yeah, he wasn’t himself. | 没错 他确实不太对劲 |
[45:25] | – Right. – So… | -没错 -那么… |
[45:27] | Shiv, I’m a private person. | 小西 我很注重隐私 |
[45:30] | Not all of us are born into good ease. | 不是所有人都含着金汤匙出生 |
[45:32] | Ok. | 好 |
[45:33] | So if you want to know anything about me, | 所以如果你想知道关于我的事 |
[45:35] | just ask me, and I will tell you. | 来问我 我会告诉你的 |
[45:39] | Uh-huh. | 好的 |
[45:41] | Hey, Siobhan, how’s Pop? | 西沃恩 老爸怎么样 |
[45:42] | Yeah. Yeah, no, he’s good. | 好 不错 他挺好的 |
[45:45] | – OK, bye. – He’s tired. | -好了 再见 -他累了 |
[45:54] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[45:56] | Thanks for making time for us, Mr. Polk. | 波尔克先生 谢谢你腾出时间 |
[45:58] | Not at all. | 客气了 |
[45:59] | We’ve been looking at the terms we can offer, | 我们一直在研究我们能提供的条件 |
[46:01] | I think you’ve seen what we’ve put together. | 我想你已经看过我们的方案了 |
[46:04] | I have. I have. | 我看了 看了 |
[46:06] | It’s a very brutal structure. | 是个很残酷的方案 |
[46:08] | Well, these are the terms we think we can offer right now. | 是的 目前我们只能提供这些 |
[46:12] | I mean, I don’t know, the margin you’re making, | 我的意思是 你按这个方案盈的利 |
[46:15] | you might even say you were… | 甚至可以说你是在… |
[46:17] | well, I mean, “Extortion” Is an ugly word, | 好吧 “敲诈”的话可能有点过了 |
[46:20] | but, you know, so is “Buzz saw castration.” | 不过 你基本就是拿锯子直接把我阉了 |
[46:24] | Look, I think we should keep things professional, don’t you? | 听着 我们应该保持专业态度 不是吗 |
[46:27] | Uh-huh. Sure. Sure. | 当然 当然了 |
[46:29] | And professionally, we’re going to repay. | 专业态度来说 我们选择还钱 |
[46:33] | – As in…? – We’re good. | -你是说… -解决了 |
[46:35] | Everything’s golden. We don’t need you. | 一切都好极了 我们不需要你 |
[46:37] | This can all stay private, and I’ll be looking elsewhere | 一切都能继续蒙在鼓里 我们将另寻 |
[46:39] | for a banking partner as we go supersonic. | 银行合伙人 同时以超音速发展 |
[46:41] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[46:42] | – Mr. Roy… – And fuck you. | -罗伊先生… -还有 操你丫的 |
[46:53] | – Have you been here? – No. | -你来过这吗 -没有 |
[46:54] | It’s super-good. I’m thinking… | 这里好极了 我想点… |
[47:00] | “All of the rabbit.” | “兔子的全部” |
[47:01] | – All of it. – Well, that’s my question, | -全部的 -我的问题是 |
[47:04] | is when they say “All of the rabbit,” | 就是他们说”兔子的全部”时 |
[47:06] | do they mean, like, all of the rabbit? | 意思是 整只兔子吗 |
[47:08] | I mean, it can’t be, like, all of it. | 它不可能是整只兔子啊 |
[47:13] | So, is this the Stewy money we’re celebrating? | 所以我们是在庆祝斯图伊的钱吗 |
[47:16] | Because I saw the news. | 因为我看到了新闻 |
[47:17] | Well, I wouldn’t say that I’m the man, | 好吧 我不会说我就是那个人 |
[47:20] | but if there were a man, hypothetically, | 但如果有那么个人的话 假设 |
[47:24] | he might look a lot like me. | 他跟我相似度是极高的 |
[47:27] | Yeah, I solved the debt issue with private equity money. | 是啊 我用私募股权资金解决了债务问题 |
[47:30] | – I’m very happy for you. – Yeah. Well… | -我为你感到高兴 -是的… |
[47:36] | …the thing is, all of that, | …问题是 所有这些 |
[47:38] | it’s made me think about everything, | 让我思考了很多事 |
[47:40] | and, um…well, you know, | 就是… 你知道 |
[47:44] | like, here’s where I’m at. | 这是我的结论 |
[47:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[47:52] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[47:53] | Well, thank you. Noted. | 好吧 谢谢你 知道了 |
[47:58] | – That’s it? Come on. – That’s… | -就这样吗 得了 -这… |
[48:00] | – “And… I…” – Uh, Ken. | -“我… 也…” -肯 |
[48:02] | OK. Uh, I’m not sure that I love you. | 好吧 我不确定自己爱不爱你 |
[48:10] | Yeah, you do. | 是的 你爱的 |
[48:12] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[48:13] | Look, you want us to live separately, right? | 听着 你想我们分居 是吗 |
[48:16] | We don’t know why right now, you say you do. | 我们现在还不知道原因 是你说的 |
[48:19] | Now, that makes me unhappy. | 这件事让我不高兴了 |
[48:22] | On the other hand, you claim, | 另一方面 你声称 |
[48:23] | and of course I don’t believe you, | 当然我是不信你的 |
[48:25] | that us being together will make you unhappy. | 我们在一起会令你不幸福 |
[48:27] | So one of us is going to be unhappy. | 所以我们俩中总有一个不幸福 |
[48:32] | I just don’t see why it has to be me. | 我不明白为什么那个人必须是我 |
[48:34] | Wow. I-I cannot argue with that logic. | 厉害 我辩不过这个逻辑 |
[48:37] | No, it’s, like, impenetrable logic. | 不 它就是不成立的逻辑 |
[48:40] | It’s the argument of a psychopath. | 就像在跟一个精神病争吵 |
[48:42] | A psychopath who might, hypothetically, be the man. | 假设 这位精神病可能是一个男人 |
[48:47] | Who loves you. | 爱你的男人 |
[48:49] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[49:23] | We are not breaking up. | 我们不能分手 |
[49:24] | Yes. We are. I– | 不 我们必须分手 |
[49:28] | – We are not breaking up. – Yes, we are. | -我们不能分手 -必须分手 |
[49:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[49:37] | – We are not. Not. – Yes, we are. | -我们不能 不能 -不 我们必须分 |
[49:40] | – No! – Yes! Yes! | -不能 -分 必须分 |
[49:46] | – We are not breaking up. – We fucking are. | -我们不能分手 -我们他妈的必须分 |
[49:49] | Good mornin’. | 早上好 |
[49:50] | So, did you want to work out down here? | 你想下来锻炼吗 |
[49:53] | Want me to take my car to the park, we can parkour it? | 想让我把车开到公园 然后跑酷吗 |
[49:55] | Well, here’s the thing, Brex. | 问题是这样的 布雷克斯 |
[49:57] | I can’t do shit, really, | 我啥运动都没法做了 |
[49:59] | because my back has been fucked since Monday. | 因为从周一起 我的背就一直受累 |
[50:02] | Fucked how? | 怎么受累 |
[50:03] | Well, I assume you’re insured? | 我猜你投保了吧 |
[50:05] | I mean, I do big, big shit here, every day, | 我每一天都在这里 瞎搞一气 |
[50:09] | so losing even a quarter of a percent of my operating capacity, | 因此失去了四分之一的运营能力 |
[50:13] | that has million dollar implications. | 也就是百万美元受到影响 |
[50:16] | So I’m thinkin’ maybe a test case, | 所以我想 也许一个测试案例 |
[50:20] | I throw three or four dozen white-shoe lawyers at you | 我扔给你三四打穿白鞋的律师 |
[50:23] | and see what it would be | 看看真的从肉体上 |
[50:24] | like to actually physically destroy someone. | 摧毁一个人会是什么样 |
[50:28] | Dude, I don’t know what happened, | 伙计 我不知道发生了什么 |
[50:30] | but I’m sure I can fix it. | 但我保证能力挽狂澜 |
[50:37] | Fuck you. | 他妈逗你呢 |
[50:39] | Oh, fuck you, dude! | 去你丫的 兄弟 |
[50:40] | Jeez, look at you. Look at your face! | 天啊 看看你 看你那张脸 |
[50:42] | You’re a piece of shit. | 你真是一坨屎 |
[50:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:45] | But, uh, no, I’m just sayin’ | 但也不是 我想说 |
[50:49] | you need to take this more seriously. | 你需要更加严肃地对待这件事 |
[50:51] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[51:02] | Ok. | 好的 |
[51:05] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[51:08] | What about Malaya, can’t she…? | 马来娅在哪 她不能… |
[51:10] | No. Iverson will freak out. | 不行 艾弗森会吓坏的 |
[51:20] | – Hey, Rava. – What? | -那啥 拉瓦 -干嘛 |
[51:23] | Why don’t we just do it all? | 要不咱们不做不休吧 |
[51:26] | You know? Back together? | 你懂吗 复合 |
[51:30] | … let’s talk later? | … 咱们日后再聊 |
[51:35] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[51:38] | Hey. | 喂 |
[51:42] | That was nice, right? | 昨晚很好 对吧 |
[51:46] | – Nevertheless. – What? | -就那么回事 -什么 |
[51:52] | Look, I, um… | 听着 我… |
[51:56] | I– I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[51:59] | Maybe it’s, um… | 也许是… |
[52:02] | Shit. It’s like… It’s like you’re moving on, | 靠 这就像… 你已经翻篇了 |
[52:05] | and maybe that makes me feel OK about moving on too. | 让我觉得翻篇也是可以的 |
[52:08] | No. I’m not moving on. Rava. | 不是的 我没有翻篇 拉瓦 |
[52:12] | That’s bullshit. | 瞎说 |
[52:14] | I got a lawyer. | 我认识了个律师 |
[52:16] | He’s nice. | 他人很好 |
[52:19] | Let’s just keep this all really, really nice, OK? | 我们就这样很好地保持下去 可以吗 |
[52:38] | Marcia? Everything all right? | 玛西娅 一切都还好吗 |
[52:40] | Kendall, you father would like to see you. | 肯德尔 你父亲想见你 |
[53:03] | …A dozen troops swarmed the drugs farm from the air, | …十几名士兵从空中涌入制毒厂 |
[53:06] | descending from helicopters, while another unit entered on foot. | 从直升机上降落 而另一队步行进入 |
[53:10] | It’s claimed the drug trafficking ring | 它声称贩毒集团 |
[53:11] | had been in existence for over three years… | 已经存在超过三年… |
[53:14] | Hey. Look at you. | 看看你 |
[53:19] | Sitting up. | 能坐起来了 |
[53:22] | Fuckin’ watchin’ the news. | 还他妈能看新闻了 |
[53:36] | It’s good to see you, Dad. | 很高兴见到你 爸 |
[53:42] | Well… | 好吧… |
[53:44] | you understand after you went down, the stock tanked. | 你知道吗 你倒下后股市一泻千里 |
[53:48] | I mean, you should be flattered, I guess. | 可能你该感到受宠若惊 |
[53:53] | We had some pretty shitty options. | 我们的选择都很糟糕 |
[53:57] | I mean, you took a gamble on that loan. | 因为你在那笔贷款上赌了一把 |
[54:02] | But I found us a private equity solution. | 但我找到了用私募股权来解决的办法 |
[54:05] | So… | 所以… |
[54:09] | I tried consulting you, but… | 我想过要咨询你 但… |
[54:13] | People like the shape of this. | 人们喜欢现在的情况 |
[54:14] | Karolina says there’s positive analyst noise. | 卡洛丽娜说分析师的议论很乐观 |
[54:19] | We are at 36%, | 我们目前占有36% |
[54:22] | with effective control, | 加上有效控制权 |
[54:24] | plus a war chest to make some moves. | 再加上用专用款项做一些动作 |
[54:27] | We’re… We’re in good shape, Dad. | 我们… 我们的状态不错 爸 |
[54:30] | You just keep getting better. | 你只管养好身体就行 |
[54:32] | I got this. | 我能行的 |
[54:33] | Fugin idiot. | 蠢 豁 |
[54:36] | Dad? | 爸 |
[54:40] | Hey, can I get you something? | 你需要点什么吗 |
[54:44] | You… | 你… |
[54:47] | are… | 是… |
[54:50] | fuh… | 他… |
[54:55] | …fucking idiot. | …他妈的蠢货 |
[56:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[56:16] | I think, uh… | 我想… |