时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Kendall, if the stock drops below 130, | 肯德尔 如果股价跌下130美元 |
[00:11] | you’re in breach and we want our money back. | 你们违约 我们就把钱要回来 |
[00:13] | Can we start to negotiate? | 我们能好好谈判吗 |
[00:18] | I know that you said he wasn’t great, | 我知道你说过他状态不是很好 |
[00:19] | but I was passing by, so I thought I’d pop up. | 但是我路过这边 我就想露个面 |
[00:21] | I’m afraid that is out of the question. | 我觉得这事没得商量 |
[00:23] | No one apart from Marcia has seen him | 除了玛西娅没人见过他 |
[00:25] | -for the better part of a week. -Relax. | -都快一周了 -放松点 |
[00:27] | We don’t want to rush the recovery. | 我们不想他恢复得仓促 |
[00:28] | Oh, right, ’cause you like playing boss? | 没错 因为你喜欢当老板对吗 |
[00:30] | You know my brother and I. | 我和我弟弟 |
[00:31] | CEO and COO, and welcome Tom Wambsgans | 总裁和首席执行官 大家欢迎汤姆·威姆士丹 |
[00:35] | who is now sitting up with the grown-ups. | 现在要跟大人们平起平坐了 |
[00:37] | Stock’s gone below 130. | 股票跌破130美元了 |
[00:41] | I’ve had an idea. You give me four billion dollars. | 我有个主意 你给我四十亿怎么样 |
[00:43] | I stay boss, you invest for once in a blue chip corporation. | 我还当老板 你投资给一家蓝筹[靠谱]公司 仅一次 |
[00:47] | I’m going to need voting stock. | 我还需要投票股份 |
[00:48] | I’m also going to need a board seat. | 我还要个董事会席位 |
[00:50] | -Yeah, I wouldn’t say that I’m the man, -Mm-hmm. | -好吧 我不会说我就是那个人 -嗯哼 |
[00:52] | but if there were a man, he might look a lot like me. | 但如果有那么个人的话 他跟我相似度是极高的 |
[00:56] | After you went down, the stock tanked. | 你倒下后股市一泻千里 |
[00:58] | You took a gamble on that loan. | 因为你在那笔贷款上赌了一把 |
[00:59] | But I found us a private equity solution. | 但我找到了用私募股权来解决的办法 |
[01:02] | You are a fucking idiot. | 你是他妈的蠢货 |
[01:17] | OK, that’s right, | 很好 很好 |
[01:19] | along the edge. | 沿着边缘 |
[01:21] | Good. That’s good. | 好的 很好 |
[01:24] | Don’t patronize me. | 别哄我了 |
[01:25] | Walking’s not good. It’s fuckin’ normal. | 走几步路好什么好 太他妈平常了 |
[01:27] | I’m not. That is good, Mr. Roy. | 我没有 罗伊先生 你做得很好 |
[01:30] | I need to sit down. | 我要坐会儿 |
[01:32] | – Chair. – Logan, | -椅子呢 -洛根 |
[01:34] | if you’re not well enough for the charity dinner, | 如果你身体还没恢复好 去不了慈善晚宴 |
[01:36] | I maybe go with this handsome young man. | 我可以跟这小帅哥一起去的 |
[01:40] | OK. Now, | 好了 |
[01:41] | this is a little trickier. | 这个更难一点 |
[01:43] | This is the proprioception. | 这是本体感受训练 |
[01:45] | That’s side to side. | 从一边到另一边 |
[01:50] | Turn it off. It’s like being inside a fuckin’ commercial. | 把音乐关了 感觉像他妈在拍复建广告 |
[02:01] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[02:03] | You turn it off yourself. | 你自己关掉 |
[02:05] | Come on. | 快来 |
[02:11] | Where the fuck’s she goin’? | 她特么要去哪儿 |
[03:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:06] | Rava, hey, did you decide yet about tomorrow night? | 拉瓦 你决定好明晚的事了吗 |
[04:09] | It’s kind of a big night for me. | 对我来说还挺重要的 |
[04:10] | I’m making Dad’s RECNY ball speech. | 我要为爸的罗伊慈善晚宴致辞 |
[04:13] | I just kind of assumed your “Hopefully” was a “Yes.” | 我以为你的”但愿可以”就是”可以”的意思 |
[04:20] | Are you serious? | 当真的吗 |
[04:22] | …GDP numbers that showed the US economy | …GDP指数显示美国经济 |
[04:26] | maintained a brisk pace of growth | 增长态势喜人 |
[04:28] | at a 2.8% annual rate. | 年增长率为2.8% |
[04:31] | – How was L.A.? – Great. | -洛杉矶怎么样 -挺好的 |
[04:32] | They’re all fuckin’ nuts, but great. | 都他妈是一群疯子 但挺好的 |
[04:34] | Can you get onto Lance about my speech? | 你能联系兰斯润色下我的讲稿吗 |
[04:36] | And can we get one of the late night guys to, | 去夜谈节目弄几个写手来 |
[04:38] | – you know, cook me up a bit? – A bit? | -替我编场段子啥的 -段子 |
[04:41] | Yeah, a bit. You know, a selection of jokes and riffs? | 对 段子 就是即兴笑话大合集 |
[04:44] | You’re gonna do a joke? | 你要讲笑话吗 |
[04:47] | What does that mean? I was fuckin’ king of the Lampoon. | 瞧你这话问的 朕乃冷嘲热讽之王 |
[04:51] | Kicked their distribution into shape. | 狠狠嘲讽他们的份额 |
[04:52] | – I cleared your morning because… – Who’s that in my dad’s…? | -我取消了你早上所有的行程 因为… -谁在我爸的… |
[04:55] | because your dad wants to see you. | 因为你爸要见你 |
[04:57] | Guessing you didn’t know that. | 看样子你不知道这回事 |
[05:01] | No, I didn’t know. But, uh… | 我不知道 但是… |
[05:03] | it’s great news. Right? | 这算好消息 对吧 |
[05:06] | – Did you know? – No, but it’s great. | -你知道吗 -不知道 但挺好的 |
[05:09] | Sure. Oh, sure. | 当然 当然 |
[05:13] | Shouldn’t he have told you? | 他不该提前告诉你吗 |
[05:17] | OK, uh, listen, I’ll just, um… | 好吧 听着 我会… |
[05:21] | get myself straight | 收拾一下 |
[05:22] | and go and see the old… fuckin’ goat. | 去看望咱的老… 领头羊 |
[05:28] | Ok. | 好的 |
[05:40] | You look good. | 你真帅 |
[05:41] | Uh, well, yeah. Well, thank you. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[05:45] | Whoops. Uh, Grace, um… | 糟糕 格蕾丝… |
[05:48] | OK, see, this is why your staying here doesn’t work. | 瞧 这就是你待在这里也没用的原因 |
[05:51] | There are five bathrooms in this place, and you’re here. | 家里明明有五个洗手间 你却在这儿 |
[05:54] | Why are you here? Like, right now I have to fart, and I’m not. | 你在这儿干嘛 就好比 我现在想放屁 但我放不出来 |
[05:57] | – I’m physically not farting because you’re here. – OK. | -我放不出来就因为你在这儿 -好吧 |
[06:00] | I’m just feeling a little oppressed is all, OK? | 我只是觉得有点放不开 成不 |
[06:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:06] | Do you want me to speak to Connor and confirm table arrangements? | 需要我跟康纳说一下 然后确认座次安排吗 |
[06:08] | – Uh-huh. – We’re hosting basically the same as last year, | -随便 -今年办的规模跟去年的差不多 |
[06:10] | plus Joyce and Daniel. Is that OK? | 就多了乔伊丝和丹尼尔 这样行吗 |
[06:14] | I didn’t go last year, Shiv. | 小西 去年我没去 |
[06:16] | Yes, you did. | 你去了的 |
[06:18] | Remember we had that racist Belgian GS guy? | 还记得去年那个高盛集团的种族歧视的比利时人吗 |
[06:22] | And his wife who wanted to kill herself? | 就老婆想自杀那个 |
[06:24] | Siobhan, I think I would remember | 西沃恩 你觉得我会不记得 |
[06:26] | our first Roy Endowment Creative New York ball together. | 我们一起参加的首场”纽约创意展演暨罗伊家族慈善晚宴”吗 |
[06:30] | I was trapped in Honk Kong, scoping out theme parks. | 我当时还在香港 开发主题公园 |
[06:33] | – Really? – Yeah. Honey, | -真的吗 -真的 亲爱的 |
[06:35] | growing up I used to look at the pictures of the RECNY | 我可是看着我妈的”名利场”杂志里的 |
[06:37] | in Mom’s “Vanity Fairs.” | 罗伊慈善晚宴图片长大的 |
[06:39] | And now, a little boy from St. Paul’s going, | 然而现在 当年那个圣保罗的小男孩 |
[06:43] | with the most beautiful gal in the world. | 要和世上最美的姑娘去参加晚宴了 |
[06:48] | – Oh, what the fuck? – What? | -搞什么鬼 -怎么了 |
[06:54] | It’s quite a haunting image, isn’t it? | 好一张终生难忘的妙图啊 不是吗 |
[06:55] | The eye almost seems to follow you around the room. | 那只”眼”好像能追着你满屋子跑了 |
[06:58] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[06:59] | You know, your client, the future senator? Apparently, | 你的客户 未来的参议员 很显然 |
[07:03] | this is her husband’s asshole. | 这是她老公的屁眼 |
[07:05] | What? Fuck off. Can you prove that? | 什么 滚蛋 你能证明吗 |
[07:07] | He posted it himself with the caption: “Check out my asshole.” | 他自己发出去的 还加了个标题”看本大爷的屁眼” |
[07:12] | It was on a site called Filthy Rich. | 挂在”肮脏的富人”网上 |
[07:14] | – Has everybody got it? – Just us, I believe, right now. | -大家都有了吗 -目前为止 只有咱们有 |
[07:17] | Leaked to ATN. My buddy thought I’d be intrigued. | 被泄露给了泛美 我的小伙伴觉得我会感兴趣 |
[07:20] | All right, well, bring it on. | 好啊 放马过来吧 |
[07:22] | Ooh, feisty. | 真刚烈啊 |
[07:23] | What, they’re not gonna run it? | 干嘛 他们不播报吗 |
[07:24] | It’s dirty, it’s weird, | 这很下流 很诡异 |
[07:26] | and it’s evidence of precisely the kind | 而且正好是那种 |
[07:29] | of disgusting liberal metro butt-love | 令人作呕的自由主义进洞之爱 |
[07:33] | that makes our viewership angry enough to buy pharmaceuticals. | 足以让我们这群看客气到买止吐药 |
[07:36] | – Oh, OK, fuck you very much. – OK, well, | -行啊 非常敢射你 -好啊 |
[07:39] | hate to be the bearer of bad news. | 真不想当传噩耗的坏人 |
[07:41] | What do we call it, “An intimate part of his body”? | 怎么称呼那东西 “他身上的某处私密部位”吗 |
[07:43] | No! That sounds like his dick. | 别 听起来像是他的小兄弟 |
[07:46] | Or just his “Anus”? | 或者是他的”菊花” |
[07:48] | “Anus”? At breakfast? | “菊花” 在早餐时间提吗 |
[07:52] | That’s a fucking juice-dropper. | 太他妈恶心了 |
[07:54] | “A very private part of his body.” | “他身上某个极其隐私的部位” |
[07:57] | It’s boring. And she needs to get more sleep. | 太没新意了 她有点睡眠不足 |
[08:01] | – Karen. – Yeah? | -卡伦 -怎么了 |
[08:02] | – You sleepin’ OK? – I thought so. | -你睡得还好吗 -我觉得挺好 |
[08:05] | Yeah? Are you sleeping on your face? | 是吗 你趴着睡吗 |
[08:07] | – Boom! Ouch. – I’m just kidding. | -诶呦 -开个玩笑而已 |
[08:10] | – You look great. – How about me, darling? | -你看起来很好 -亲爱的 我怎么样 |
[08:12] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[08:13] | FIE, Mark. Fuckable in an emergency. | 忍操脸 马克 忍一忍还是能操的脸 |
[08:16] | Now, if we don’t call out this frigid little phony, | 如果咱们都不叫上这个冷淡的小骗子 |
[08:20] | who will? | 那谁来 |
[08:21] | Yeah. Good. | 好 挺好 |
[08:24] | Hey, Dad. | 老爹 |
[08:27] | I didn’t know you were coming in. | 我都不知道你来了 |
[08:29] | Did– Did Gerri? | 格丽知道吗 |
[08:31] | Do I need permission? | 我还需要你批准吗 |
[08:33] | Hey, come on. Screw you. | 拜托 别这么臭屁 |
[08:34] | Just making sure you’re not selling | 我只想确保你不会 |
[08:36] | any more of the company from under me. | 在我不知情的情况下卖掉更多公司股份 |
[08:38] | Oh, you want to get into that? | 你想参与进来吗 |
[08:40] | You know, you put a hole in us | 是你欠了一屁股债 |
[08:42] | by taking on a shitload of debt. | 给我们挖了个天坑 |
[08:44] | But look, this is, uh… | 不过 听着 这… |
[08:47] | it’s great to see you. | 很开心见到你 |
[08:51] | Are you sure you’re OK? | 你确定自己没事吗 |
[08:54] | Maybe you should get a briefing and get some rest, yeah? | 也许你应该先听听简报 休息下 好吗 |
[08:58] | Yeah, OK. | 好啊 |
[09:02] | Joseph! | 约瑟夫 |
[09:03] | Bring the wheelchair! I need to take a leak! | 把轮椅推过来 我要去小便 |
[09:25] | Hey. So, uh, Dad’s back. | 那啥 老爸回来了 |
[09:28] | Back where? Back in the chair? | 回哪 回到办公室吗 |
[09:30] | Seems kind of fast, right? | 有点快啊 是吧 |
[09:31] | But, you know, it’s good, obviously. | 但是很显然 这样很好 |
[09:34] | You’d love it if his brain fell out the back of his head. | 他的脑仁从后脑勺掉下来时候 你才会开心吧 |
[09:36] | Jesus. I’m just scared in case… | 老天 我只是担心万一… |
[09:39] | You’re scared in case he tries to push you out | 你只是担心 万一他把你踢出局 |
[09:41] | and your plans for, you know, Uber for news and Facebook for cats | 扼杀你的种种计划 比如优步上播新闻 脸书上晒猫 |
[09:45] | and open plan office. | 和广纳建言的办公室 |
[09:47] | You want a dance platform jerkin’ off idea gloop into… | 你需要一个舞台把你的想法撸进… |
[09:51] | think boxes. | 脑子里 |
[09:53] | I gotta go. | 我得挂电话了 |
[09:54] | – Roman. Good morning. – Frank. | -罗曼 早上好 -弗兰克 |
[09:56] | No, correction, it is not a good morning from my POV | 不 纠正一下 从我的角度来看 这并不是个”好”的早上 |
[09:59] | because you’re here and I fuckin’ hate you. | 因为你出现了 而我他妈讨厌你 |
[10:01] | Oh, come on, kid. | 拜托 小家伙 |
[10:03] | What the fuck is goin’ on? | 到底他妈的怎么回事 |
[10:04] | Your dad asked me to come back. | 你老爸让我回来的 |
[10:06] | Oh, the fuckin’– the weasel prevails. | 真是他妈的”鼬鼠的胜利” |
[10:11] | That’d be a good name for your autobiography, | 这名字挺适合做你自传的标题的 |
[10:13] | if they did books by jerks. | 如果有混蛋写这本书的话 |
[10:15] | God, you’re pathetic. | 天啦 你真是可悲 |
[10:17] | – He apologized. – Sure, man. Yeah. | -他道歉了 -当然 伙计 当然会道歉 |
[10:19] | He didn’t apologize when he hit our au pair with his car. | 他开车撞我们的互惠生的时候可没有道歉 |
[10:22] | He wants me to show you the ropes. | 他想让我给你指点迷津 |
[10:23] | “It was her fault for being too short,” He said. | “是她的错 谁让她长这么矮” 他这么说的 |
[10:25] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[10:26] | – Nothing else? – What do you mean? | -没别的了吗 -你什么意思 |
[10:28] | I mean, in terms of what went up there. | 我的意思是 考虑到发生的事情 |
[10:31] | Because first it’s a finger, then it’s a fist. | 因为刚开始还是手指 然后是拳头 |
[10:34] | then it’s a dildo shaped like Richard Nixon. | 最后是一个像理查德·尼克松的假阴茎 |
[10:36] | Ohh. Fuck this! | 操蛋 |
[10:39] | A man wouldn’t be getting this. | 男人就不会收到这个 |
[10:44] | Let’s say that. | 我们就用这句 |
[10:46] | Yeah, agreed. Hundred percent. | 好 同意 百分百同意 |
[10:48] | But for us, now, | 但是 对我们来说 目前 |
[10:51] | this isn’t gonna go away, | 这问题不会消失 |
[10:52] | so we need to be clear, we need to know the details. | 所以我们得弄清楚 知道细节 |
[10:55] | I think you need to talk to your husband again. | 我觉得你应该再和你丈夫谈谈 |
[10:57] | It’s not going away because ATN won’t let it go away. | 问题不会消失 是因为泛美不让它消失 |
[11:00] | So I think you should talk to your father. | 所以我觉得你应该再和你父亲谈谈 |
[11:15] | I just hope the seating plan holds. | 我只是希望座位图能有用 |
[11:19] | If it does… | 如果有用… |
[11:21] | look out, Middle East, | 小心了 中东 |
[11:23] | ’cause I can fix anything. | 因为我会修补一切 |
[11:28] | I just want you to know | 我只是希望你们知道 |
[11:29] | you’re the best damn bunch of people | 你们是我有幸一起共事过的 |
[11:32] | I ever had the honor to work for. | 最好的一群人 |
[11:33] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你们 |
[11:35] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[11:37] | Bill. The best boss that ever lived. | 比尔 有史以来最好的老板 |
[11:41] | It’s like Mandela fucked Santa and gave birth to Bill. | 就像曼德拉操了圣诞老人 然后生下了比尔一样 |
[11:44] | Thank you, everybody. | 谢谢大家 |
[11:46] | Did you hear about Logan? | 你听说洛根的事了吗 |
[11:48] | They say he came in. | 他们说他回来了 |
[11:51] | Uh, uh-huh. Yeah, I knew. | 当然 我知道 |
[11:53] | But I couldn’t say. | 但是我不能说 |
[11:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:56] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你们 |
[11:58] | Come on, you genial old fucker. | 快点啦 你个和蔼的老混球 |
[12:01] | Get in here already, before it’s time for me to retire. | 快到这里来 我可不想等到天荒地老 |
[12:04] | – Hey, Bill! – Sorry about all that. | -比尔 -不好意思啊 |
[12:06] | No problem, Bill! I just hope one day | 没什么啦 比尔 我也希望有一天 |
[12:09] | I can eventually inspire similar affection. | 我也能像你一样备受尊重 |
[12:13] | Uh, this is, | 这位 |
[12:14] | this is Greg, | 这位是格雷格 |
[12:15] | new kid I took under my wing when I started. | 我入驻办公室时招入麾下的新人 |
[12:18] | I’m actually a part of the fam… | 其实我是家族一员… |
[12:19] | Doesn’t need to hear your life story, Greg. | 不用讲你的人生故事了 格雷格 |
[12:22] | – So, uh, thanks for everything. – No. | -谢谢你所做的一切 -不客气 |
[12:25] | But listen, before I do the final photo, | 不过 在我拍最后的大合照之前 |
[12:27] | there’s a… thing I need to mention. | 有件事… 我得跟你说一下 |
[12:32] | – Cool. – You know, just us? | -好啊 -我们俩单独聊 |
[12:35] | Oh. Yeah. Yeah. | 好吧 当然 |
[12:38] | – Great to meet you. – Yeah. Thanks for understanding. | -很高兴见到你 -谢谢你的理解 |
[12:40] | – Thank you, Bill. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 比尔 -不客气 |
[12:44] | OK. So, uh… | 好了 是这么回事… |
[12:47] | I’ve turned off the Wi-Fi, and… | 我已经把无线网络关了 然后… |
[12:52] | this is, uh… this is air-gapped, | 这台电脑… 跟网络和联网计算机是完全隔离的 |
[12:56] | so I’m gonna create a Word document for you, | 我要做个文档给你 |
[12:59] | and then I’m gonna print it, because I don’t want | 然后我打印给你 因为我不想 |
[13:02] | anything with my handwriting on it. | 任何纸质材料上留有我的笔迹 |
[13:04] | I think someone has been watching | 你是不是退休以后 |
[13:05] | a few too many spy movies since they retired, eh, Bill? | 看了太多间谍电影啊 比尔 |
[13:10] | Yeah, maybe. | 没错 有可能吧 |
[13:13] | Ah. Here. | 在这 |
[13:15] | This, uh, this is the number | 这是存储处存储的 |
[13:18] | of a set of storage files in the depository, | 一组存储文件的编号 |
[13:20] | and the subject is, well, | 主题是 |
[13:23] | something that… it’s not a big deal, | 某种… 这不是什么大事 |
[13:25] | but it needs to be handled, | 但是需要处理下 |
[13:27] | and, uh… you’re in the family. | 而且… 你是家族的人 |
[13:30] | So… this is the name of the legal office | …这是法律办公室的名字 |
[13:34] | that is the intermediary, | 这是对应的中介机构 |
[13:35] | and this is the person outside the firm | 这是公司外面的人 |
[13:39] | that we’ve been using as a firewall | 我们拿他们做防火墙 |
[13:42] | to deal with the blowback from the NDAs. | 用来处理保密协定方面的麻烦 |
[13:46] | It’s not a big deal, Tom. | 这不是什么大事 汤姆 |
[13:49] | Right, but what is it, Bill? | 这到底是什么 比尔 |
[13:50] | Well… | 这个… |
[13:52] | You…you have two viable options. | 你… 你有两个可行的选择 |
[13:55] | I can tell you everything, and that’s fine. | 我可以告诉你一切 完全没问题 |
[13:59] | Or I can not tell you, and… you wouldn’t know, | 我也可以不告诉你… 你就不会知道 |
[14:03] | and then you can steer clear of the whole death pit. | 这样你就可以避开整个死亡深渊 |
[14:06] | And that would be fine, too. | 那样也没问题 |
[14:08] | So, I mean, | 所以 |
[14:10] | the nice news is, either way, both ways, everything is fine. | 好消息是 不管你怎么选 一切都没问题的 |
[14:14] | Just keep the nuclear rods cool, nothing’s gonna blow. | 只要低温保存核燃料棒 就不会有东西爆炸 |
[14:17] | OK, so…there’s the death pit, | 所以… 不仅有一个死亡深渊 |
[14:19] | and at the bottom of the death pit there’s nuclear rods? | 在死亡深渊的底部 还有一根核燃料棒 |
[14:22] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[14:24] | You want to give me the good news now, Bill? | 你现在能告诉我好消息了吗 比尔 |
[14:29] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[14:30] | – Photographer’s ready. – Terrific! | -摄影师准备好了 -棒呆了 |
[14:32] | Thanks, Kelly. | 谢谢 凯莉 |
[14:35] | And… | 好了… |
[14:38] | print. | 打印 |
[14:39] | OK, you need to tell Dad to back the fuck off. | 你得告诉老爸 让他别插手 |
[14:42] | Hey, shouldn’t you be at 1 OAK or something by now? | 你现在不该已经到1OAK夜店了吗 |
[14:44] | You know he rehired Frank to babysit me? | 你知道他聘回弗兰克来看管我吗 |
[14:46] | I don’t need a babysitter. | 我不需要保姆 |
[14:47] | OK? Especially one I don’t get to fuck. | 好吗 尤其是不能操的那种 |
[14:49] | – Seriously? – Yes. | -你认真的吗 -非常认真 |
[14:50] | – Frank is back? – Yeah. I mean, you’re CEO. | -弗兰克回来了 -是的 拜托 你才是总裁 |
[14:52] | Can he even do that? | 他有权力这么做吗 |
[14:54] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[14:56] | It’s… It’s a question. | 这… 值得商榷 |
[14:57] | OK, well, have a talk with him, | 好吧 行 跟他谈谈 |
[14:58] | tell him to butt out, | 让他少管闲事 |
[14:59] | because we are running the show now. | 现在大局掌握在我们手里 |
[15:00] | Tell him he needs to go back to bed | 告诉他回病床上歇着 |
[15:02] | and eat some soup, get some rest. | 喝点汤 好好休息 |
[15:03] | Look, relax, OK? | 听着 别紧张 行吗 |
[15:05] | The, uh, you know, | 你知道 |
[15:07] | the dinosaur is having one last roar at the meteor | 大恐龙在被流星砸死之前 |
[15:11] | before it wipes him out. But look, | 会发出最后的吼叫 但是 你瞧 |
[15:13] | …you’re doing a great job. | …你已经做得很好了 |
[15:16] | Thank you. Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 谢谢 老哥 |
[15:20] | It’s actually good to hear. It’s a big job. | 能听到你这么讲真好 任务艰巨 |
[15:23] | I know it, bro. Tell me about it. | 了解 老弟 还用说吗 |
[15:25] | Do you want some help? I can help you, | 你需要帮助吗 我可以帮你 |
[15:27] | we can tag-team it on Dad’s speech at Sad Sack Wasp Trap. | 我们能在老爸”无用的黄蜂陷阱”的演讲上联手搞点事 |
[15:30] | Um, I guess, yeah, | 应该可以吧 |
[15:33] | I mean, it is a CEO thing, | 毕竟是总裁该做的 |
[15:35] | so, I mean, like I have a whole thing prepared | 那我就把整个流程准备好 |
[15:39] | – with jokes, and so… – You’re doing jokes? | -讲点笑话 然后… -你还会讲笑话 |
[15:42] | Why does everyone keep saying that? I’m funny. | 为啥大家都要质疑我 我很有幽默感的 |
[15:44] | Yup. I’m sure you’re gonna kill it. | 是呢 你肯定能秒杀全场 |
[15:46] | – Who you taking? – Uh, no one. Rava’s busy. | -你打算带谁去 -就我一个 拉瓦很忙 |
[15:49] | – Doesn’t want to? Got it. – So maybe I’ll roll solo. | -她不想去吧 了解 -所以我可能要唱独角戏了 |
[15:52] | How’s that gonna look? | 那画面多难看 |
[15:53] | CEO can’t even get an ugly sister to go to the ball? | 堂堂总裁去晚宴竟连个丑姑娘都带不过来 |
[15:56] | – You know who I’d like to take? – Hmm? | -你知道我想邀请谁吗 -谁 |
[15:58] | Anna Newman. That blonde chick from ATN? | 安娜·纽曼 泛美那边的金发妞 |
[16:01] | The bl… Oh, shit, yeah! I’d fuck that in a minute. | 金发… 对 我即刻就想上了她 |
[16:03] | – Take her. – It’s not cool. I’m her boss. | -带她去 -不大好吧 毕竟我是她老板 |
[16:06] | Oh, come on, what a pathetic beta-cuck. | 拉倒吧 你这个可怜兮兮的臭娘炮 |
[16:10] | “Uh, excuse me, uh, would it be cool, | “不好意思 请问一下 这样做好吗 |
[16:12] | ’cause I have something very secret in my pants. | 因为我的裤裆里不是很舒服 |
[16:14] | Would it be OK to show, please? Or is that a trigger warning?” | 我可以把它掏出来吗 拜托了 还是说这个话题很敏感” |
[16:17] | Jesus, Roman, you’re a walking fuckin’ lawsuit. | 我的天呐 罗曼 你他妈就是行走的官司 |
[16:19] | Uh, no, I’m honest, I’m just like, | 才不是 我很诚实 会直接说 |
[16:21] | “Hey, I like your face. I wanna fuck your face. | “你好啊 我喜欢你的脸蛋 我想操你的脸蛋 |
[16:24] | Can I cum on your face?” | 可以射你脸上吗” |
[16:25] | Which is why my face is drowning in pussy | 这就是我被妞淹没的秘诀 |
[16:28] | and you’re not even fucking your wife. | 而你连自己老婆都碰不到 |
[16:31] | Too far. Eeh! Sorry, it just… | 太扎心了 对不起 只是… |
[16:35] | them’s the facts. | 这就是事实 |
[16:46] | … No, thank you! | … 不用了 谢谢 |
[16:47] | Please leave me alone, please! Thank you! | 请别来打搅我 谢谢了 |
[16:53] | I… I got it. | 我… 我能行 |
[16:55] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[17:01] | OK. Give me a hand. Yeah. | 好吧 扶我一下 |
[17:05] | Uh, personal first, | 先说私事 |
[17:07] | then the corporal. | 然后说公司 |
[17:09] | Corporate. | 公事 |
[17:12] | Um, OK. | 好吧 |
[17:13] | Well, personal, nothing much. | 好的 私事没别的 |
[17:16] | Pre-ball piece, | 晚宴前的部分 |
[17:18] | profiles of endowment recipients, | 捐款接收人的档案 |
[17:20] | that’s all great, | 都进行得很顺利 |
[17:21] | and just a little piece on your health, | 还有一条关于您健康的消息 |
[17:24] | but I don’t think you need to hear that. | 但我认为您没必要听这个 |
[17:27] | Say it. | 直说 |
[17:32] | Um, “Kendall Roy will give the traditional address | “肯德尔·罗伊将在今晚的罗伊慈善晚宴上 |
[17:35] | at the RECNY charity ball tonight, | 例行致辞 |
[17:37] | in a sign that even after recovery from his stroke, | 这表示即便已经从中风中痊愈过来 |
[17:40] | Logan Roy is intending to wind down from public duties.” | 洛根·罗伊也将从公事中退位让贤” |
[17:46] | Where did he get that? Who gave him that? | 他从哪儿得到这消息的 谁跟他说的 |
[17:50] | – I… I don’t know. – Well, here’s an idea: find out. | -我… 我不知道 -那我给你个建议 查出来 |
[17:54] | Or find some other prick to pay ya a million a fuckin’ year. | 不然就滚蛋再去找一个每年付你一百万美金的冤大头 |
[18:00] | Ok. | 知道了 |
[18:08] | I just gotta tell you, handling the ball, | 我得告诉你 负责晚宴这件事 |
[18:10] | it’s just not a big deal for me, | 对我毫无压力 |
[18:11] | which is the thing that’s so nice. | 这真的太好了 |
[18:14] | – It is not a big deal. – “Winding down.” | -没什么难的 -“退位让贤” |
[18:16] | Winding fucking down. I’m winding up. | 退你妈呢 我还要往上爬 |
[18:18] | It’s just funny, being in charge. | 主管一切 真的挺搞笑的 |
[18:21] | I remember years ago | 我记得很多年前 |
[18:23] | I’d be at the table between you and Mom | 我在饭桌上坐在你和老妈之间 |
[18:25] | and we’d look down, and there’d be the mayor, | 我们往下看 看到了市长 |
[18:28] | and all the names of old New York, | 和过去纽约的风云人物 |
[18:31] | and you’d whisper in my ear, you’d say, | 你凑近我的耳朵说 |
[18:33] | “That Astor used to be that, and he ran this | “阿斯特已经习惯了 他会一直操盘直到 |
[18:37] | till he SNAFUed that, | 把一切都搞砸 |
[18:39] | and he’s porking her, and she’s a slut.” | 他还跟她鬼混 她就是个贱人 |
[18:43] | And it was just… A very lovely time. | 那简直… 是段太温馨的时光了 |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:50] | Your mom loved all that. | 你母亲享受这一切 |
[18:54] | … Fuckin’ Wasp Trap. | … 该死的黄蜂陷阱 |
[18:57] | What would you think about | 你怎么想关于我 |
[18:58] | me taking over a little on the foundation? | 部分接管慈善基金的事 |
[18:59] | Could we pivot it away from sick kids and contemporary dance | 我们能暂且从生病的孩子们和当代舞蹈中抽身 |
[19:02] | and toward tax reform? | 去考虑一下税务改革吗 |
[19:04] | – Huh? – To be frank, everyone’s dancing anyway, | -什么 -恕我直言 不管怎样人们都会跳舞 |
[19:06] | and there are a lot of charities | 慈善也多得很 |
[19:07] | that cater to sad sacks… God knows I love ’em, | 虽然全都无用… 我确实喜欢这些 |
[19:10] | but hey, what about lending a hand to stimulate free enterprise? | 但是 为什么不致力于促进企业解放呢 |
[19:13] | Yeah, well, let’s… let’s see how tonight goes, huh? | 行吧 我们… 我们先看看今晚的情况 行吗 |
[19:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:21] | I don’t have time for this shit. | 我可没时间搞这出 |
[19:27] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[19:29] | Uh, so… look, | 那个… 听着 |
[19:34] | I want you to call off your dogs. | 我想劝你收手 |
[19:36] | Mm-hmm. | 然后呢 |
[19:37] | Because this obsession with Joyce, | 因为这么对乔伊丝穷追不舍 |
[19:39] | it’s… it’s out of line. | 实在是… 太过火了 |
[19:42] | It’s sitting very high on your half hour. | 在你的半小时新闻播报里 关注度太高了 |
[19:45] | Uh-huh. | 继续 |
[19:47] | And it’s vindictive. | 而且是报复性的 |
[19:50] | And actually, it’s bad for democracy. | 而且实际上 这不利于民主 |
[19:58] | Are you going to respond? | 你不做出点回应吗 |
[20:00] | Well, I think it’s important to remember | 我认为我们得牢记 |
[20:02] | that I’m not the one taking pictures of my asshole here. | 我并不是给自己屁眼拍照的那个人 |
[20:08] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[20:10] | Are you running this because you think my dad likes this shit? | 你是觉得我爸喜欢这玩意才播报它的吗 |
[20:12] | Oh, he wouldn’t put that kind of pressure on his people. | 他可不会给他的人施那么大的压力 |
[20:17] | Ok. | 行吧 |
[20:19] | Look, if I could get some | 那如果我能 |
[20:20] | nasty little tidbits on some other folk, | 从别人身上挖到点新闻 |
[20:22] | could you ramp this down? | 你们能停手吗 |
[20:23] | We’re not the only ones running it, Shiv. | 不只有我们在搞这个 小西 |
[20:26] | It’s a hugely popular story. | 全天下都知道这个故事 |
[20:27] | Yeah, but you’re leading it, Eva. | 没错 但你带领着他们 伊娃 |
[20:30] | You had a ten-minute “Sexpert” Segment | 你在一个新闻频道上 |
[20:32] | on “How to keep your man happy in bed,” | 用十分钟的”性爱专家”部分 |
[20:34] | on a news channel. | 探讨”怎样在床上满足你的男人” |
[20:35] | OK, you’ve said your piece, so… | 行 你已经表达得很清楚了… |
[20:38] | and I’ve listened. | 我也听得很清楚了 |
[20:39] | – Great. – Great. | -好的 -好的 |
[20:42] | Actually, no. You know what? | 实际上 不行 你知道吗 |
[20:44] | I’m saying as her strategist, this level of attack | 我作为她的参谋必须得说 这种程度的攻击 |
[20:47] | begins to reflect on your professional judgement. | 会开始影响你的专业判断 |
[20:50] | And you need to think about the future, because this… | 并且你需要思考一下未来 因为这… |
[20:52] | this is the old world, | 这已经是旧世界了 |
[20:54] | and someday, in this world, things will change. | 总有一天 这个世道会变的 |
[20:57] | You know I wouldn’t let any other strategist in the building, | 我不允许任何其他战略家出现在这栋楼 |
[20:59] | let alone this floor. | 除了这一层 |
[21:00] | Well, I am very grateful. | 是吗 感激不尽 |
[21:02] | So when we’re talking professional judgement, | 既然提到专业判断 |
[21:04] | good to bear in mind that you’re only here | 你最好牢记 你能在这里 |
[21:07] | because your name matches the one carved on the building. | 只是因为你的姓和大楼上刻的那个一样 |
[21:15] | OK, last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[21:16] | For the press and comms, | 面对媒体 |
[21:18] | it’s clear, right, that I’m CEO. | 一定要宣称我才是总裁 |
[21:20] | We hope one day my dad will be back, we don’t know when. | 但我们盼望父亲的回归 至于何时我们也不知道 |
[21:22] | Thank you. Thanks, guys. | 谢谢大伙 谢谢 |
[21:27] | Hey, Kendall. Stewy’s here. | 肯德尔 斯图伊来了 |
[21:29] | I just put him in the South Tank | 我让他在南厢等着 |
[21:31] | in case you want to keep it on the DL. | 以防你不想见他 |
[21:34] | Hey, Kendall. Can I grab five? | 肯德尔 能占用你一会时间吗 |
[21:36] | Uh-huh. | 可以 |
[21:37] | Um, there’s something, uh, | 有点事 |
[21:41] | something that you don’t know about, | 有点事你不知情 |
[21:43] | and maybe it’s probably | 这事说不定 |
[21:44] | something that you don’t want to know about. | 你也不想知情 |
[21:48] | And, uh… | 而且… |
[21:50] | You know what my dad always said? | 你知道我爸常说的一句话吗 |
[21:52] | He’d say he loved all his employees, | 他说他爱护所有员工 |
[21:55] | but he particularly loved the guys | 但尤其喜欢那些 |
[21:56] | who ate the shit for him and he never even knew it. | 为他默默吃屎背锅的人 |
[21:59] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[22:00] | Got it. Excuse me while I get myself a knife and a fork | 懂了 我准备刀叉和荷兰酱的时候 |
[22:03] | and some Hollandaise. | 就不好意思了 |
[22:11] | – Hey! – Hey, bro. | -来了 -来了 哥们 |
[22:14] | How’s it goin’? | 还顺利吗 |
[22:16] | – Good. What’s up? – So your dad’s in? | -顺利啊 怎么了 -你爹回来了吗 |
[22:18] | Yup, he made it in. | 是 他自己回来了 |
[22:19] | Which we were all, uh, delighted about. | 这让我们都很开心 |
[22:22] | – You were delighted about? – Sure. | -你们开心吗 -当然了 |
[22:23] | Sure. What’s the story? | 当然 怎么回事 |
[22:25] | No, he’s great, you know, | 没什么 他可厉害了 |
[22:26] | he likes to remind us he’s still alive. | 他想提醒我们他还活着 |
[22:28] | It’s great to get his take, but he needs a lot of rest. | 有他管着很好 可他需要多休养 |
[22:33] | – Dad. Hey. Just talkin’ about you. – Sir Roy. Logan. | -老爸 我们正说你呢 -罗伊先生 洛根 |
[22:36] | It’s just great to see you. How have you been? | 很高兴见到您 您近况如何 |
[22:39] | So, you’re the little schmuck who owns such a big chunk of me. | 你就是那个占了我大部分资产的蠢货 |
[22:43] | Dad, it’s Stewy. You guys have met like a million times. | 老爸 这是斯图伊 你们见过无数次了 |
[22:47] | Excuse me barging in, | 恕我打搅了 |
[22:48] | it’s just Gerri told me I have a meeting with Opalite later… | 但是格丽说我稍后要和奥普勒公司开会… |
[22:52] | just to say, “I like it. Buy it.” | 就为说一句”我喜欢 我买了” |
[22:55] | – OK, Ken? – OK, good thought. | -好吗 肯 -很好的想法 |
[22:57] | Uh, I’ll come find you and we can discuss. | 我一会找您商量 |
[23:01] | Sure, but if I don’t see you, I want it. | 行 但我要是见不到你 我就要它了 |
[23:04] | OK, uh… | 好的… |
[23:06] | Well, it’s not necessarily the best option in the sector, | 其实这不一定是最好的行业选择 |
[23:10] | so, uh, so, yeah, but we can, uh… | 所以 但我们能… |
[23:13] | I want us into data mining. Buy it. | 我想进军数据挖掘 收购它 |
[23:16] | It’s a really flooded sector, OK? | 这个行业太泛滥了 好吗 |
[23:19] | Lotta hustlers, lots of bullshit. | 全是骗子和废物 |
[23:21] | You know, it’s a gold rush. | 就跟淘金热似的 |
[23:22] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[23:24] | And who wants gold? | 谁想要金子呢 |
[23:27] | Make them an offer they get excited about. | 给他们一个令之心动的出价 |
[23:30] | Make them an offer they want to tell their wives about at night. | 一个能让他们在晚上向老婆炫耀的出价 |
[23:34] | Nice outdated sexism, Dad, | 好一个性别歧视 老爸 |
[23:35] | but I’m sure you’re all over the data mining. | 不过我确定你心思全放这上边了 |
[23:45] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[23:46] | You OK? Dad? | 你还好吗 老爸 |
[23:49] | Hey, should I get… someone? | 要我… 叫人吗 |
[23:52] | Maybe you should go home. Yeah? | 也许你该回家了 好吗 |
[23:54] | I just, uh… need to piss. | 我只是… 想尿尿 |
[24:02] | Ok. | 好的 |
[24:04] | Great. Well, thanks for sharing, uh, old guy. | 很好 谢谢你的坦诚 老家伙 |
[24:07] | – Glad he’s gonna go piss. – Uh, sorry. You know. | -很高兴他去撒尿了 -抱歉 |
[24:10] | He’s still recovering. | 他还在恢复 |
[24:11] | Listen, just technically, | 我问你 严格来讲 |
[24:13] | and I don’t want to sound reductive, Ken, | 我不想扫兴 小肯 |
[24:17] | but… who’s in charge right now? | 但… 现在到底谁掌权 |
[24:21] | Me. I am. | 我 我掌权 |
[24:24] | Legally and effectively. | 法定和实际也是我 |
[25:01] | OK, Rick, thanks for that. | 好的 瑞克 谢谢你帮忙 |
[25:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:05] | Very useful. Thanks. | 受益良多 谢谢 |
[25:12] | Fuck off. | 去你丫的 |
[25:37] | So, Greg, uh… listen. | 格雷格… 听着 |
[25:41] | I just had a meeting with my private attorney, | 我刚与我的私人律师谈过 |
[25:48] | it seems I have been exposed to a virus. | 貌似我被扔到病毒堆里了 |
[25:51] | Oh. Right. | 是吗 |
[25:53] | Yeah. | 是 |
[25:55] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[25:59] | It’s a deadly virus. | 这病毒很致命 |
[26:04] | and now… now I’m fucked! | 现在… 我完蛋了 |
[26:11] | Forever. | 一辈子完蛋了 |
[26:14] | – It sounds bad. – It is bad. | -听起来很糟糕 -是很糟糕 |
[26:16] | It is. And, uh, I kind of need to share it. | 我好像需要说出来 |
[26:19] | But anyone I talk to, uh… | 但我说给谁听… |
[26:25] | anyone I talk to, I effectively kill. | 我说给谁听 就会杀了谁 |
[26:30] | Here. | 给 |
[26:33] | That’s the death pit, Greg. | 这是个死人坑 格雷格 |
[26:35] | Take a look. | 你看看 |
[26:39] | I… I mean, I feel like I might not like it in the death pit. | 我觉得… 我不太想在死人坑里待着 |
[26:44] | Go ahead. | 看看吧 |
[26:48] | You’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[26:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:58] | – It’s complicated. – Kind of, yeah. But not really. | -这太复杂了 -有点 但不是太复杂 |
[27:01] | For a number of years there was an unofficial company policy | 多年来 在邮轮公司有个不成文的政策 |
[27:04] | on the cruise lines that if there was a serious criminal incident | 如果发生了严重犯罪事件 |
[27:08] | we would, if possible, sail, not home, | 就尽可能不要返航 |
[27:10] | but to a Caribbean or South American port | 而要去加勒比或是南美的港口 |
[27:12] | where there were so-called “Friendly” Authorities, | 那里有所谓的”友好”政府 |
[27:14] | and we could minimize the incident to avoid negative PR. | 可以大事化小 避免消极公关 |
[27:17] | – Incidents like– – Theft. Sexual assault. | -犯罪事件是… -偷窃 性侵 |
[27:20] | Rape. Murder. | 强奸 谋杀 |
[27:21] | OK. The bad ones. | 好吧 很恶劣 |
[27:23] | Yeah. There’s hundreds in there. | 没错 这里有数百起 |
[27:26] | You know, the head of cruises himself, Lester, | 邮轮的船长 莱斯特 |
[27:28] | would go on these entertainment tours, | 会参加这些娱乐旅行 |
[27:31] | meeting the dancers, | 会见舞者 |
[27:33] | and extending the contracts of the ones that would suck him off. | 与那些愿意跟他上床的人续约 |
[27:38] | Everyone we could, we paid off, we hushed up. | 每查到一个人 我们就得用钱堵她的嘴 |
[27:40] | But there are emails, | 但邮件和通信 |
[27:42] | there’s correspondence… it’s ready to blow. | 全是连锁反应… 而且要炸了 |
[27:44] | It’s a fucking time bomb. | 这他妈是个定时炸弹 |
[27:46] | So, what are you… what are you gonna do? | 那你… 你想怎么做 |
[27:48] | I don’t know! I don’t know! | 我不知道 不知道 |
[27:49] | Because anyone I ask for advice, I make complicit. | 因为我寻求建议的每一个都成了知情人 |
[27:52] | If you know about this stuff, you should tell. | 如果你知道这些员工是谁 就应该讲出来 |
[27:55] | But you can’t, because you’re gonna spread the virus. | 但你不能这么做 因为这是在扩散病毒 |
[27:58] | So… | 那… |
[28:01] | I have the virus, don’t I? | 我也被感染了 是吗 |
[28:03] | OK, Ken, uh… | 肯… |
[28:06] | why don’t you grab the Opalite material? | 你去把奥普勒公司的资料拿过来 |
[28:10] | Uh, well, as I explained, Dad, | 我解释过了 老爸 |
[28:12] | I think they’re kind of snake oil salesmen, you know? | 他们就像卖丹药的江湖郎中 懂吗 |
[28:16] | Like they’re the people who you buy a refrigerator | 比如你买了一台冰箱以后 |
[28:19] | and their algorithm is sending you, like, | 他们的算法就能给你推送 |
[28:21] | 30 ads for more fridges. Great algo. | 三十条冰箱广告 强大的算法 |
[28:24] | Well, you’re the business genius who sold me out to this fucker, | 反正你这个商业天才把我出卖给了那位蠢货 |
[28:28] | so I’d like to hear Stewart’s thoughts. | 所以我很想听斯图尔特的想法 |
[28:31] | OK, I’ll get Jess to… | 好的 我去找杰西… |
[28:32] | It’s a 30-fuckin’-second walkaway, son. | 你他妈走出去只需要三十秒 孩子 |
[28:40] | Sure. | 好 |
[28:44] | So, Stewart… | 那么 斯图尔特… |
[28:56] | Jess. | 杰西 |
[28:57] | Hey, Jess? | 怎么了 杰西 |
[28:58] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[28:59] | Has anyone been… | 是不是有人… |
[29:00] | Uh, your dad came in for like two minutes. | 你父亲进来待了两分钟 |
[29:33] | What the… | 什么… |
[29:35] | Oh, Jesus, fuck. | 老天啊 我操 |
[29:50] | Just like gone in… | 就像进了… |
[29:52] | Hey. | 来了 |
[29:54] | So, I think we’re buyin’. | 咱们应该会买下来 |
[29:58] | Good with you, Stewart? | 你同意吗 斯图尔特 |
[29:59] | You’re the boss. | 您是老板 |
[30:04] | All good? | 没问题吧 |
[30:09] | Stewart, are you goin’ to the Sad Sack Wasp Trap tonight? | 斯图尔特 今晚你要去那个无用的黄蜂陷阱吗 |
[30:13] | -The… – He means the RECNY ball. | -什么… -他指的是罗伊慈善晚宴 |
[30:15] | Oh. Yes. I am. I’m sorry to hear that you’re not gonna make it. | 对 我要去 很抱歉听说您去不了 |
[30:18] | Oh, no, no, I’ll be there. | 不是的 我会去的 |
[30:20] | Well, I’m payin’ for the fuckin’ thing, | 毕竟是我给这破晚会掏腰包 |
[30:23] | so I might as well go. | 所以我最好去咯 |
[30:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:28] | You sure it was him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[30:29] | You think a lot of people come in here and take a piss? | 你觉得有很多人进来这里撒尿吗 |
[30:32] | Maybe someone spilled something. | 可能有人洒了什么 |
[30:34] | Yeah, maybe the massive fucking ice sculpture | 是啊 可能我他妈忘了这有块 |
[30:36] | I forgot about melted. It’s urine. | 巨型冰雕融化了 这就是尿 |
[30:39] | This isn’t a false flag, is it? | 这不是假旗行动吧 |
[30:41] | Did you piss on your own floor? | 是你自己在地板上撒的吧 |
[30:43] | Why are you looking like that? What… What if people knew? | 你干嘛那个表情 万一… 别人知道怎么办 |
[30:46] | – Gerri, you gotta talk to him. – What do you want me to say? | -格丽 你得跟他谈谈 -你想要我说什么 |
[30:50] | Well, first tell him where to go pee-pee and poo-poo. | 首先告诉他去哪里撒尿拉屎 |
[30:52] | He came in, he was talking to Stewy. | 他进来 然后和斯图伊谈话 |
[30:54] | What’s he gonna do next, start jizzing in my coffee? | 之后他要做什么 射在我咖啡里吗 |
[30:56] | Take a dump on my iPad? | 在我平板上大号吗 |
[30:58] | He’s still in recovery mode. | 他还在恢复状态 |
[30:59] | If he thinks he’s OK to come back, | 如果他觉得自己有能力回公司 |
[31:01] | he should talk to you, Gerri, | 那就应该告诉你和格丽 |
[31:02] | and the nominating committee, and set a date. Right? | 还有提名委员会 选个日期 对吧 |
[31:05] | Well, technically, but it’s kind of a gray area because… | 严格来讲是 这算是灰色地带 因为… |
[31:08] | – He says he’s coming tonight. – You’re kidding. | -他说他今晚要去 -你开玩笑吧 |
[31:10] | OK, well, that’s a concern, because obviously | 好的 这就需要担心了 因为很显然 |
[31:12] | with major investors and press on hand.. | 主要投资人及媒体都在场… |
[31:15] | Yeah, I know. What if he freaks out? | 是啊 我知道 如果他失控怎么办 |
[31:18] | What if he falls asleep in his soup? | 如果他在汤里睡着怎么办 |
[31:20] | What if he starts shouting racist comments? | 如果他叫嚣种族歧视言论怎么办 |
[31:22] | Just another Saturday night, baby. | 那不就是平常的夜晚吗 宝贝 |
[31:23] | We have a fiduciary duty not to let the company look, uh, nuts. | 我们有信托责任不让公司看起来 这么疯癫 |
[31:27] | What did you do, Kendall, when you realized he’d done this? | 当你发现他这么做了以后 你又做了什么 肯德尔 |
[31:29] | – What did I do? – Yeah. How did you respond? | -我做了什么 -对 你做出了什么回应 |
[31:34] | I– I don’t know, I didn’t want to humiliate him. | 我不知道 我可不想羞辱他 |
[31:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:45] | This would be the third injection I’ve given you in a month. | 这是我这个月第三次给你注射 |
[31:48] | He feels he needs to be there. | 他觉得自己务必到场 |
[31:49] | You’re only meant to have three in a year. | 你本来一年只能注射三次 |
[31:52] | No wonder you’re not sleeping. | 难怪你失眠 |
[31:53] | You’re risking long-term nerve damage. | 你正冒着长期精神受损的风险 |
[31:56] | Jab. Not jabber. | 注射 别逼逼 |
[31:59] | Shut up and shoot up. | 闭嘴 然后注射 |
[32:05] | Sweetie? Really do with some advice. | 亲爱的 真的有几点建议 |
[32:08] | – Yeah? – So, look, I don’t… | -是吗 -听着 我不… |
[32:11] | I don’t wanna get you into this, but, um, | 我不想把你卷进来 但是 |
[32:14] | well, Bill told me, as part of the handover, | 比尔在交接时告诉我 |
[32:17] | where some of the bodies were buried. | 一些”尸体”埋藏的地点 |
[32:19] | And, uh, they’re not very well-buried bodies, | 而且 它们埋得不算太好 |
[32:22] | and they’re not really even bodies, they’re… | 并且它们都并不算是”尸体”… |
[32:25] | kind of zombies? | 差不多是僵尸 |
[32:28] | They’re ready to rise up from the dead at any moment | 它们随时准备起死回生 |
[32:31] | and kill me. | 然后杀了我 |
[32:32] | I’m worried that if… if it does come out, | 我在担心如果… 发生那种事 |
[32:36] | and it’s sort of… it’s kind of bound to come out, | 而且差不多… 一定会发生 |
[32:39] | and it’s while I’m in charge, I’m dead, | 还是发生在我掌权的时候 我就死定了 |
[32:41] | because I know, and I’m not doing anything. | 因为我知道 却什么都没做 |
[32:42] | But if I do do something, I’ve gotta, you know, do something. | 但如果硬要我做的话 我必须做点什么 |
[32:46] | – Right. – And I’d like to, | -对 -而且我很想 |
[32:48] | you know, not… obviously not carry the can, | 不是… 显然不是背黑锅 |
[32:50] | but maybe do the right thing. | 但是做正确的事 |
[32:53] | Ok. | 好的 |
[32:54] | And what is the right thing? | 那什么是正确的事 |
[32:56] | Well, what I’m thinking… | 那个 我在想… |
[32:58] | is a press conference. | 举行记者招待会 |
[32:59] | – Oh? OK. – Yeah. And tell… | -是吗 -是的 然后告诉… |
[33:01] | Get everybody in, tell all the top execs and the law guys, | 把大家叫都来 告诉所有高层执行官和律师们 |
[33:05] | and we go public. | 然后咱们公开 |
[33:07] | Open investigation, disinfectant of sunlight, | 公开调查 在日光下消消毒 |
[33:10] | and, you know, we pin the rap | 我们就能将坏死部分 |
[33:12] | on a tight group of naughty, rotten apples. | 从这批顽皮的坏苹果上挤出去 |
[33:15] | Oh. OK. | 好的 |
[33:17] | Well, that sounds brave. | 听起来蛮勇敢的 |
[33:18] | Yes. Right. Is that good? | 是的 说得对 听起来不错吗 |
[33:21] | I’m sorry, can we circle back? | 抱歉 咱们能再理一遍吗 |
[33:24] | I just… I gotta take this from Joyce. | 我需要… 接一下乔伊丝的电话 |
[33:27] | Yeah? | 啥事 |
[33:29] | Look, I did what I can. | 听着 我尽力了 |
[33:30] | It’s dropping down the running order. | 情况是按序演变的 |
[33:32] | But long-term, you gotta ask yourself, | 但长此以往下去 你得问问自己 |
[33:35] | will your husband’s dirty pink asshole | 你丈夫肮脏的粉菊花 |
[33:36] | go nicely with that lovely white house on Pennsylvania Avenue? | 跟宾夕法尼亚大道上那所美丽的白房子配吗 |
[33:50] | Wave, Roman! | 招手啊 罗曼 |
[34:22] | Wait for me. | 等我来 |
[34:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:29] | – Wait, wait, wait. – I’m OK. | -等等 等下 等一下 -我很好 |
[34:31] | All right. OK. | 好了 好吧 |
[34:35] | You’re OK? | 你还好吗 |
[34:40] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我坚持不下来 |
[34:42] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[34:43] | Vas-y and fuck them. | 进去闪瞎他们狗眼 |
[34:46] | OK. Let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[35:03] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 慢着 给我慢着 |
[35:06] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[35:08] | OK, what the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[35:10] | Uh, fork? | 叉子吗 |
[35:11] | Forks are to be placed thusly. | 叉子应该这样放置 |
[35:14] | This is how they do it at a Dakota dude ranch. | 他们在达科他州度假牧场才是这么摆的 |
[35:17] | This is how we do it at the RECNY ball. | 我们在罗伊慈善晚宴是这么摆的 |
[35:19] | Now, please go check every other fork. | 现在请回去检查每个叉子 |
[35:23] | It’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[35:25] | Now, why is everyone standing on this side of the room? | 为什么大家都站在屋子那边 |
[35:29] | The room is growing lopsided. | 屋子都要倾斜了 |
[35:32] | – Let’s lead them. – What? | -我们去赶他们 -什么 |
[35:33] | Like sheep, Willa, let’s lead them like sheep. | 像赶羊一样 威拉 我们像羊一样去赶他们 |
[35:36] | Go around this way and corral them. Corral them this way, OK? | 走这边然后把他们圈起来 圈到这边来 好吗 |
[35:38] | – I’m gonna go this way. – OK. OK. | -我走那边 -好的 好的 |
[35:41] | Hello! Everyone! | 大家好 |
[35:42] | – Everyone! Hi! – Come on, everybody, | -大家好呀 -来吧 各位 |
[35:45] | I’m sorry to interrupt, you all look fabulous, | 很抱歉打扰了 你们都美极了 |
[35:47] | I just want to say if you’re | 我只想说如果你们 |
[35:48] | having trouble getting a drink over there, | 在那边找不到饮品 |
[35:49] | identical bar over here… | 这边也有同样的吧台… |
[35:51] | If you could just go to this side. | 请大家挪到这边来 |
[35:52] | Enjoy the space, there’s acres of it. So have a good time. | 享受这个空间 有好几英亩呢 好好享受 |
[35:55] | The signature cocktail? Too avant-garde. | 招牌鸡尾酒 太前卫了 |
[35:57] | The servers are creating bottlenecks. | 服务生们在不停堵塞通道 |
[35:59] | They put pesto in the gin… it’s a disaster. | 他们还在金酒里放香蒜酱… 简直是灾难 |
[36:01] | There’s no flow, Stephanie. | 要流动起来 斯蒂芬妮 |
[36:03] | The evening is congealing… there is no flow. OK? | 这晚宴要凝固住了… 没有流动 懂吗 |
[36:04] | …Mark Morris, yeah, so my dad’s first wife | …马克·莫里斯 是的 我爸的第一任妻子 |
[36:09] | thought she was gonna, you know, empty the ghettos | 认为她应该清空贫民窟 |
[36:11] | and get everyone into ballet when they started this thing. | 一开始的时候就让大家都去跳芭蕾 |
[36:14] | – Yeah. – So patronizing. | -是吗 -太屈尊附就了 |
[36:16] | What are you drinking? | 你要喝什么 |
[36:18] | Uh, a white wine. | 白葡萄酒 |
[36:20] | Can we get a white wine? | 能来杯白葡萄酒吗 |
[36:22] | A couple of the kids who got into New York City Ballet | 有几个孩子进入了纽约城市芭蕾舞团 |
[36:24] | still send us cards at Christmas, | 现在都还在寄圣诞节贺卡 |
[36:26] | because that’s nice or whatever. | 因为她这样很友善啥的吧 |
[36:28] | No, it’s nice. | 当然 这很好 |
[36:31] | Yeah. It’s, uh… | 对 这是… |
[36:33] | it’s dumb, but it’s cool. | 有点蠢 但还挺酷的 |
[36:35] | Can I have a bitters and soda? | 能来杯比特酒兑苏打水吗 |
[36:39] | I’m actually kind of nervous about the speech. | 我其实对上台讲话有点紧张 |
[36:42] | – Are you? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[36:44] | Maybe you can, uh, give me some pointers. | 也许你能… 给我点指导 |
[36:47] | You’re the ATN pro, actually. | 毕竟你是咱们电视台的专家 |
[36:52] | Good, good. | 好的 很好 |
[36:53] | Is that too wry? | 会不会太讽刺了 |
[36:56] | About our good works? Is that, like, snitty? | 要是这样说我们的业绩 会不会太扎心 |
[36:59] | Uh, well, there’s all this, | 不过全篇都是 |
[37:01] | like, three pages of, you know, | 整整三页都是 |
[37:03] | about you and the family, and the good works, and the big hearts, | 关于你 关于家族 还有很棒的业绩 高尚品格 |
[37:06] | and on and on and on. | 连绵不绝 |
[37:09] | Excusing you, but I didn’t ask for editorial comment. | 打断你下 但我没要你的评论轨 |
[37:13] | Now it’s into Kendall, OK, | 现在到肯德尔的部分了 好吧 |
[37:15] | and he’s all blah blah blah. | 他就都是巴拉巴拉的废话 |
[37:17] | Hold on, pal. What is this? | 等下 伙计 这是什么 |
[37:18] | Roll that back. What is that? | 倒回去些 这是什么 |
[37:20] | What? | 什么 |
[37:22] | – “Surprise Logan retirement announcement.” – Uh, yeah. | -“洛根的惊喜退休宣言” -对 |
[37:25] | That came through late. He said he’d just wing it. | 这条刚加进来 他说会即兴来一段 |
[37:31] | Ok. | 好的 |
[37:32] | Mr. Bond. | 邦德先生 |
[37:35] | I’ve been expecting you. How are ya? | 我一直在等你呢 你还好吗 |
[37:37] | Where are you sitting, man? | 你坐哪里 老兄 |
[37:38] | In the basement? | 地下室吗 |
[37:40] | Out by the dumpsters? | 紧挨着垃圾箱 |
[37:42] | Maybe you… do you want to trade? | 也许… 我们可以换一下 |
[37:44] | Maybe you’ll meet a wealthy widow | 你可能会遇到一个有钱的寡妇 |
[37:45] | and you can seduce her with your sad eyes. | 然后用你可怜兮兮的眼神勾引她 |
[37:47] | She can keep you as a pet in Westchester. | 她就会养宠物一样把你养在富人区 |
[37:50] | – Hi, guys. – Hey. | -你们好 -你好 |
[37:52] | – You look nice this evening. – As do you. | -你今晚很帅 -你也很美 |
[37:54] | Thank you. So, Tom, | 谢谢 那么 汤姆 |
[37:57] | I hear you’re thinking about holding a little press conference? | 我听说你要考虑开个小型记者会 |
[38:02] | – You know about that? – I don’t know anything. | -你知道了 -我什么都不知道 |
[38:07] | Right. I just think it’s the | 好吧 我就是觉得 |
[38:08] | – best thing to do… – Tom, you need to shut up. | -这是应该做的事… -汤姆 你必须闭上嘴 |
[38:10] | This isn’t the time to get your conscience out and shout, | 这可不是什么良心发现大声疾呼的好时机 |
[38:12] | “Hey, look at me! I cannot tell a lie! | “喂 大家看看我 我不会说谎 |
[38:14] | I’m a good little boy, look at my ding-dong.” | 我是个好男孩 看看我的小丁丁” |
[38:16] | OK, I don’t think that’s a fair characterization of what I’m… | 好吧 我觉得你对我的描述有失公正… |
[38:19] | Have you ever heard of the Sin Cake Eater? | 你听说过”罪孽蛋糕处理者”吗 |
[38:23] | – No. – He would come to the funeral | -没听过 -处理者会到葬礼上 |
[38:25] | and he would eat all the | 然后吃掉所有的 |
[38:26] | little cakes they laid out on the corpse… | 摆在尸体上的罪孽蛋糕… |
[38:28] | he ate up all the sins. | 他会把所有罪孽都吃掉 |
[38:30] | And you know what? The Sin Cake Eater was very well paid. | 你知道吗 罪孽蛋糕处理者的工资超高 |
[38:33] | And so long as there was | 供需不断 |
[38:34] | another one who came along after he died, | 他死后立即有人补位 |
[38:36] | it all worked out. | 一切运转良好 |
[38:38] | So, this may not be the best situation, | 所以 虽然这不是最好的工作 |
[38:41] | but there are harder jobs, and you get a fuckload of cake. | 但更难的工作有的是 这些罪孽蛋糕也有的是 |
[38:44] | Can I ask you where you heard about this, please? | 我能不能请问下你从哪儿知道的 |
[38:49] | Tom, it’s tough to have to tell you like this, | 汤姆 现在告诉你这些很艰难 |
[38:51] | but I’m in a sexual relationship with your mother. | 但我其实跟你老妈有性关系 |
[38:54] | She talks in her sleep. | 她说梦话说漏了 |
[39:05] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[39:07] | Hey. Hey, Pa, how ya doin’? | 晚上好 老爹 你好吗 |
[39:11] | …Just wanted to check in on something. | … 我想跟你确认个事 |
[39:13] | Just wanted to check that you’re aware of Kendall announcing | 我想确认下你知不知道肯德尔今晚 |
[39:16] | your retirement this evening? | 宣布你要退休的事 |
[39:18] | I mean, I’m sure you were, | 我相信你已经知道了 |
[39:19] | but I just wanted to triple-check. | 就是想再三确认下 |
[39:21] | – What? – Yeah. Is that right? | -什么 -是啊 难道不是吗 |
[39:24] | – No. – No? | -不是 -不是吗 |
[39:26] | Is it a mistake? Because Kendall’s gonna say it. | 是个失误吗 因为肯德尔要说这事 |
[39:28] | It’s on the teleprompter. | 已经在提词器上了 |
[39:32] | There’s been a change of plan. | 计划有变了 |
[39:35] | Kendall’s not speaking. | 肯德尔不会上台讲话 |
[39:38] | I am. | 我会 |
[39:39] | OK, good. | 好吧 好的 |
[39:49] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[39:50] | I’m your host, Mark Ravenhead, | 我是主持人 马克·雷文海德 |
[39:52] | and welcome to the RECNY ball. | 欢迎大家来到罗伊慈善晚宴 |
[39:59] | The butter’s too cold! | 黄油太冰了 |
[40:00] | The butter is too cold! | 黄油太冰了 |
[40:02] | The butter’s all fucked! You’re fuckwads and you fucked it! | 黄油都被毁了 你们这群卑鄙小人 你们毁了它 |
[40:06] | – There’s dinner rolls ripping out there as we speak! – Connor! | -就在我们说话的此刻 餐前面包都被毁了 -康纳 |
[40:08] | – Connor. – I am a laughingstock! | -康纳 -我就是个笑柄 |
[40:11] | There are always issues when you serve this many people, | 服务很多人的时候总会有些问题 |
[40:13] | but I think, on the whole, | 可我觉得 整体来说 |
[40:15] | it’s going very well. | 晚会进行得很好 |
[40:17] | Complacent! You’re fired! | 自鸣得意 你被炒了 |
[40:19] | You’re all fired! Idiots! | 你们都被炒了 蠢货 |
[40:23] | Can’t fuckin’ believe it. Surrounded by imbeciles! | 简直他妈的不敢相信 被一群低能环绕 |
[40:28] | Hey. Come with me. Come with me. | 你 跟我来一下 跟我来 |
[40:30] | Come on. | 快来 |
[40:37] | – You lump of fucking turducken. – Hi, T-Tom. | -你个恶心的混合肉块 -你好 汤…汤姆 |
[40:40] | – Did you squeal? – What? | -你去告密了 -什么 |
[40:41] | Did you bitch me out, pig man? | 你是不是出卖我了 猪头 |
[40:43] | – As in… – You bleated about the fuckin’ press conference. | -什么事… -你走漏了我要开新闻发布会的风声 |
[40:46] | – No! – Yes, you did. | -没有 -你当然有 |
[40:47] | – No, I did not! – Yes, you did, | -不 我没有 -你肯定有 |
[40:49] | you filthy piece of shit. | 你这坨恶心的狗屎 |
[40:50] | I ought to drag you into the kitchens | 我就该把你拽进后厨 |
[40:52] | and have them boil you until you’re s… | 看着他们把你煮熟直到你… |
[40:54] | My God, you just touch me, Greg? | 天啊 你居然碰我 格雷格 |
[40:57] | Tom, I’m sor… Your spittle was actually, like… | 汤姆 很抱… 但你口水都喷到我了… |
[40:59] | This is extraordinary. What are we gonna do about this? | 棒极了 我们现在该怎么做 |
[41:02] | Are these assaults going to be ongoing? | 这种侮辱还要继续发展吗 |
[41:04] | – No! – You tell me you didn’t do it? | -没有 -你是说没告诉别人吗 |
[41:06] | I promise, I swear to God! | 我保证 向上帝发誓 |
[41:07] | Then who the fuck did, then, Greg? | 那他妈到底是谁说漏的 格雷格 |
[41:09] | Because I only told you. | 因为我只告诉了你 |
[41:12] | Believe me, man… | 相信我 老兄… |
[41:15] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[41:17] | …revolutionizing Internet radio | …从革新网络广播 |
[41:19] | to his work with local children. | 到帮助当地小朋友们 |
[41:21] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Juno Hernandez! | 女士们先生们 掌声欢迎朱诺·赫南德兹 |
[41:39] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[41:40] | Um, so I don’t want to shit-talk Kendall, uh… | 我不想在背后说肯德尔的坏话… |
[41:45] | he ain’t up to the job… | 说他不是这块料… |
[41:46] | but, uh, I think I speak for everyone here | 但我觉得我能代表所有人对你说 |
[41:49] | when I say it’s great to see you back. | 看到你回归真的很高兴 |
[41:51] | Ah, thank you, son. | 谢谢你 儿子 |
[41:53] | But one thing, um, | 就是有件事 |
[41:56] | and I don’t mind, it’s fine, | 我也不是很在意 |
[41:59] | but I do want to say that Frank is what to me, now? | 我想问的是弗兰克现在是我的什么 |
[42:03] | He’s vice-chairman, | 他是副总 |
[42:05] | and you’re general advisor. | 你是总顾问 |
[42:07] | And why is that? | 为什么这么安排 |
[42:11] | What’s the situation with the park numbers? | 公园的数据现在是多少 |
[42:14] | Park numbers? | 公园数据 |
[42:15] | Attendances are good, | 入园数很高 |
[42:17] | but the occupied room nights are down on last year. | 但去年入住的客房数却下降了 |
[42:22] | I’m just waiting for Tom to get his feet, like, | 我只在给汤姆时间让他能完全 |
[42:24] | fully under the table. | 适应新的位置 |
[42:26] | The guy is a flake, is actually the truth of it, | 说真的 那家伙老古怪了 |
[42:28] | but I’m on it. I’m on it. | 交给我 我会处理的 |
[42:30] | When are you coming back in again? | 你什么时候回公司 |
[42:32] | You need to soak up Frank’s experience. | 你要听得进弗兰克的谏言 |
[42:34] | OK, but what does that mean? | 好吧 那是什么意思 |
[42:36] | It means do what he fuckin’ tells ya. | 意思就是他怎么说你就怎么做 |
[42:40] | So sorry about the butter, guys. | 很抱歉黄油出了问题 |
[42:45] | There was a problem with the butter? | 黄油出问题了吗 |
[42:48] | Frozen. | 没解冻 |
[42:50] | So remember, texting is encouraged tonight. | 今晚我们支持各位发消息 |
[42:52] | Please, no sexting, | 千万别发黄色消息 |
[42:54] | uh, but texting is fine… | 单纯发消息是可以的… |
[42:57] | Governor. | 州长 |
[42:59] | Let’s get those numbers in. | 现在开始募款 |
[43:00] | I want to see everybody’s name up on that screen, | 我想在屏幕上看到所有人的名字 |
[43:02] | and on behalf of everyone here at RECNY, | 我谨代表出席晚会的各位 |
[43:04] | thank you for your donation. | 向捐款的爱心人士致以谢意 |
[43:14] | Hold on. | 别走 |
[43:23] | Thaaaank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:25] | You stick around. | 你别动 |
[43:33] | Oh, I’m sorry, am I interrupting something? | 不好意思 我打扰二位了吗 |
[43:36] | If you like her so much, | 你要是这么喜欢她 |
[43:37] | why don’t you just ask for her fuckin’ number? | 干嘛不他妈问她要电话 |
[43:38] | Rome. | 小罗 |
[43:41] | I mean you clearly want to, right? | 你肯定很想要 对吗 |
[43:44] | Grace, would you like to give this man your number? | 格蕾丝 你愿意把手机号给这个人吗 |
[43:47] | Yeah. I’d like to give him my number. | 当然 我愿意给他电话 |
[43:51] | Why don’t you ask for her number, then? | 那你干嘛还不问她要 |
[43:58] | Can I get your number? | 你能告诉我手机号吗 |
[44:01] | Can I have a pen, please? | 能给我支笔吗 |
[44:03] | Oh, OK. Here we go. Yeah. It’s happenin’. | 对嘛 就是这样 这才像样 |
[44:06] | That’s handy. | 唾手可得 |
[44:09] | That’s actually her number. | 还真是她的号码 |
[44:12] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[44:19] | And fetch another bottle, please. Thank you. | 请再拿瓶酒过来 谢谢 |
[44:25] | Thanks, Brian. Thanks, Fritz. Good to see you. | 布莱恩 谢谢 弗里茨 谢谢 见到你们很高兴 |
[44:27] | – Nice work, bro. – What do you mean? | -干得不错 老哥 -什么意思 |
[44:30] | You know, fuckin’ the talent. | 干明星呀 |
[44:32] | – Hey. Come on. – No! It’s cool It’s cool. | -别这样 -我不介意的 |
[44:35] | You’re fuckin’ ATN, ATN’s fuckin’ me– | 你搞泛美 泛美在搞我 |
[44:37] | it’s a little fucking clusterfuck, yeah? | 就他妈瞎几把搞呗 |
[44:46] | Everything good? | 还好吗 |
[44:49] | Yes, I’m having a lovely time. | 挺好 我玩得很开心 |
[44:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:55] | So sorry about the butter. | 很抱歉黄油做成这样 |
[44:57] | And just so you know, | 顺带告诉你一声 |
[44:58] | apparently, Dad’s going to be doing the speech now, | 老爸好像马上要上台讲话了 |
[45:00] | so late change of plans, I hope that’s cool. | 计划变更得有些迟 应该没问题吧 |
[45:02] | – What… – Well, yeah, he just said. | -什… -对 他才说的 |
[45:05] | I guess that put a spoke in quite a few wheels, huh? | 估计这打乱了某人的计划吧 |
[45:07] | Con. Con. He’s in no fit state. | 老康 他身体不行 |
[45:10] | Gotta go backstage. | 我得回后台了 |
[45:14] | Uh, Gerri. Gerri. Can we talk? | 格丽 格丽 能谈谈吗 |
[45:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[45:21] | Over here. | 来这儿 |
[45:26] | Uh, Dad wants to do the speech. | 我爸打算发言 |
[45:29] | OK. I did not know that. | 我不知道 |
[45:31] | Yeah. When he opens his mouth, anything could come out. | 千真万确 但他一张口 什么都可能会发生 |
[45:35] | Drool, anti-Semitism, | 流口水 反犹太 |
[45:37] | fucking string of silk handkerchiefs tied together. | 麻烦得像一串丝巾缠在一起 |
[45:42] | if he fucks up publicly, | 他要是在公众前搞砸了 |
[45:44] | we have a major problem. | 我们麻烦就大了 |
[45:47] | – Right. – You need to talk to him. | -没错 -你得跟他谈谈 |
[45:51] | OK. Got it. | 行 明白了 |
[46:00] | Lasagna? Did you know they had some lasagna? | 千层面 你知道他们还有千层面吗 |
[46:04] | – Would you like some? – Oh, yeah. | -你要来点吗 -来点吧 |
[46:09] | – You good? – I’m good. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[46:11] | Great. | 那就好 |
[46:18] | Good luck tonight. | 祝你今晚好运 |
[46:20] | Gonna knock it out of the park. | 一定要演讲成功 |
[46:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:32] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[46:35] | Bon chance. | 祝你好运[法语] |
[46:37] | Best foot forward. | 好好跳 |
[46:39] | You can do it. | 你们可以的 |
[46:40] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[46:43] | – Nervous? – Not too bad. | -紧张吗 -还好 |
[46:46] | I had a thing with the butter, but… seems to be OK. | 黄油出问题了 不过… 貌似问题不大 |
[46:50] | – Where you from? – Bushwick. | -你打哪儿来 -布什维克 |
[46:52] | Indeed. Yes, indeed. | 可不是嘛 可不是 |
[46:54] | Well, wonderful. Great effort. | 干得好 辛苦了 |
[46:57] | Connor Roy. | 我是康纳·罗伊 |
[46:59] | People have a lot of preconceptions about me, too. | 很多人也对我有不少成见 |
[47:03] | It’s difficult. | 真的很苦 |
[47:05] | I mean, not… like I’m sure everything is for you, | 我不是说… 当然你也过得很苦 |
[47:10] | See, I actually have this idea | 其实我是这样想的 |
[47:11] | that social equality could be effected | 社会平等可能会受到 |
[47:13] | by a complete eradication of federal support. | 完全废除联邦资助的影响 |
[47:16] | Just people like you and I, doin’ it together, | 像你我这样的人 我们一起 |
[47:19] | – fighting it out without all the bullshit… – OK, this is me. | -不畏流言奋战到底… -到我了 |
[47:21] | Great! Break a leg, my friend. | 演出顺利 我的朋友 |
[48:41] | That was great. | 挺好看的 |
[48:54] | Good job, Con. | 干得漂亮 老康 |
[48:55] | Best event of the fall. | 这是我今秋看过最棒的节目 |
[48:57] | – Thanks, man. – Really. | -谢谢你 -真心的 |
[48:58] | Hey, terrific evening, huh? | 今晚真是绝了 |
[49:01] | You really showed it to those cystic fibrosis fuckheads, huh? | 你证明给那些傻逼[囊性纤维]看了 不是吗 |
[49:05] | Well, it’s all about the charity. It’s not about me, buddy. | 都是为了慈善 不是我 伙计 |
[49:07] | – You’re right. – OK, thanks. | -说得对 -好 谢谢 |
[49:10] | Hey! Hey, you guys! | 各位 大家伙 |
[49:13] | You won’t believe what people are saying out there. | 你们不会相信外面的人都是怎么说的 |
[49:15] | It’s amazing! We tore it up. | 太棒了 我们完胜 |
[49:17] | We nailed it, man! Score, team RECNY! | 我们成功了 晚会队得分 |
[49:19] | You’re awesome, dude. You’re awesome, awesome, awesome. | 你们屌爆了 兄弟们 你们屌爆 屌爆 屌爆了 |
[49:21] | I love you so much. Everyone, | 我爱死你们了 |
[49:23] | you’re amazing and I love you so much. | 你们真棒 我爱死你们了 |
[49:25] | Stephanie, my rock! Come on, bring it. | 斯蒂芬妮 我的爱 来抱一个 |
[49:32] | Business mogul, philanthropist, | 商业大亨 慈善家 |
[49:35] | and guy whose name is on all of my checks… | 他的名字印在我的每一张支票上… |
[49:40] | ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[49:41] | it is my profound pleasure | 我非常荣幸 |
[49:44] | to introduce to you, on this most auspicious of occasions… | 在这个喜庆的场合向各位介绍… |
[49:48] | in a change to advertised attractions, | 一位扭转了广告魅力的巨人 |
[49:52] | the man, the legend… | 一位伟人 一代传奇… |
[49:55] | Logan Roy! | 洛根·罗伊 |
[49:57] | Ooh. Elvis. I thought we were getting a supporting act. | 吓我一跳 我还以为咱们有暖场表演呢 |
[50:11] | Keep going. | 坚持 |
[50:14] | Just get to Dan | 走到丹身边 |
[50:16] | and pretend you’re talking. | 假装你在说话 |
[50:21] | There’s a $40 billion market cap | 现在有估价四百亿的市值 |
[50:25] | waiting to see if he makes it. | 等着看他是否能撑过来 |
[50:27] | If he falls, I’m gonna lose one of my several houses, | 如果他崩溃 我就会损失好几套房子 |
[50:31] | and you’re gonna pay for the next one. | 然后你就得给我赔 |
[50:34] | My God, he’s really milking the walk. | 天呐 他真的快使出吃奶的劲了 |
[50:38] | Nearly there. Come on. | 就快到了 加油 |
[50:55] | Thank you. Um… | 谢谢… |
[50:57] | uh… evening. | …晚上好 |
[51:00] | First, I’d, uh, | 首先 我 |
[51:02] | I’d like to thank my wife, Marcia, for, uh… | 我想谢谢我的妻子 玛西娅… |
[51:07] | everything. | 谢谢她照料我 |
[51:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:13] | Uh, thanks, | 还要谢谢 |
[51:15] | thanks to you all for coming, | 谢谢大家的光临 |
[51:17] | and thanks to those who have supported me | 谢谢那些支持我的人 |
[51:20] | during my recent | 在我近来出现 |
[51:23] | health nonsense. | 无厘头的健康问题时 |
[51:26] | Head cold. | 小伤风 |
[51:28] | Yeah, uh, yeah, that’s, uh, yeah. | 没错 对 就是这样 |
[51:32] | So… | 那么… |
[51:34] | personal n-news. | 分享一些私人消息 |
[51:38] | Someone took advantage | 某人在我住院期间 |
[51:43] | of me being in the hospital, | 趁着我身体不适 |
[51:47] | to… | 向… |
[51:51] | propose… | 我的女儿… |
[51:55] | to my daughter. | 求婚了 |
[51:56] | So I’d like to take this opportunity | 我想借此机会 |
[51:59] | to welcome her fiancé, Tom Wamsgans, to the family. | 欢迎她的未婚夫 汤姆·威姆士丹加入家族 |
[52:04] | Welcome to the family, Tom. | 欢迎加入家族 汤姆 |
[52:09] | It’s so, so important | 孩子们相互支持 |
[52:12] | that children are supported and encouraged. | 相互鼓励真的非常重要 |
[52:18] | And, uh… | 而且… |
[52:22] | everything I’ve done, | 我所做的一切 |
[52:24] | I’ve done for my children. | 都是为了我的孩子们 |
[52:28] | And I’m proud of the way | 所以看到他们 |
[52:30] | that they’ve pulled together | 在我欠佳期间齐心协力 |
[52:33] | during my issue. | 我深感自豪 |
[52:35] | And, in particular, | 尤其是 |
[52:39] | my son… Kendall. | 我的儿子… 肯德尔 |
[52:45] | Well done, Ken. | 干得好 肯 |
[52:50] | And now | 现在 |
[52:52] | for one last announcement of the night. | 今晚最后一份声明 |
[52:56] | I’m officially announcing… | 我正式宣布… |
[53:03] | …I’m back. | …我回归了 |
[53:06] | You better believe, I’m back. | 信不信由你 我回归了 |
[53:10] | Full-time… | 全天候… |
[53:12] | better than ever. | 犹如涅槃 |
[53:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[53:16] | All right! | 太好了 |
[53:18] | Thank you! | 谢谢大家 |
[53:25] | – Get me out of here. – Logan Roy, everybody! | -赶紧带我走 -掌声献给洛根·罗伊 |
[53:41] | Yeah, nice one. Way to go, Dad. | “很棒的”讲话 干得好 老爸 |
[53:43] | Why would you do that? Huh? | 你为什么要这样 |
[53:46] | I see you. | 我看穿你了 |
[53:48] | I spied you fuckin’ out, son. Don’t ever do that to me again. | 你的伎俩被我戳穿了 儿子 以后别想再这么对我 |
[53:52] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说啥 |
[53:54] | Retire me, shoot me like a dog in the street. | 你想甩掉我 就像干掉路边的一只狗 |
[53:57] | I heard about your little speech. | 我听说你讲话的内容了 |
[53:58] | My speech? I was gonna do | 什么讲话 那本来 |
[54:00] | one fuckin’ joke about how you’d never retire. | 就是一个调侃你永远都不会退休的笑话 |
[54:01] | Bullshit! | 胡说八道 |
[54:04] | Why didn’t you just talk to me? | 为什么你不直接跟我谈 |
[54:07] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[54:12] | OK, OK. Pa. You’re all right. | 好了 老爸 没事的 |
[54:15] | OK. Thanks, Mark. | 谢了 马克 |
[54:16] | Here. Easy, easy. Yeah. | 坐这 慢点 慢点 |
[54:21] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[54:22] | Yeah. Oh! Hey, Connor. | 挺好 是你啊 康纳 |
[54:26] | You did well tonight. | 你今晚做得很棒 |
[54:27] | I’m really, really proud of you. | 我真的很为你骄傲 |
[54:30] | I can no longer obey, Dad. | 我不能再听从您的命令了 爸 |
[54:32] | “I have tasted command, and I cannot give it up.” | “我已尝到命令的滋味 不能拱手相让” |
[54:35] | A certain artillery cadet by the name of N. Bonaparte. | 这是一位名叫拿·波拿巴的炮兵学员说的 |
[54:41] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[54:41] | – Let’s go. – OK, let’s go. | -咱们走吧 -好 走吧 |
[54:44] | Yeah. OK. | 行了 |
[54:47] | Good night. Good job. | 晚安 干得不错 |
[54:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[55:03] | You know, look, Anna… | 那啥 安娜… |
[55:06] | can I just ask… | 我能问一句… |
[55:08] | is there something… going on here? | 有什么… 你不满意的吗 |
[55:12] | – As in? – I don’t know, | -什么呢 -不知道 |
[55:14] | is there an atmosphere? Did I say something to offend you? | 就是气氛吧 我说什么话冒犯到你了吗 |
[55:18] | This has been a lovely evening. | 今晚非常棒 |
[55:20] | I was so happy to come. | 我很开心能来 |
[55:23] | So, am I crazy? | 那是我有病咯 |
[55:25] | I feel like I’m on a date with an app. | 我感觉自己在跟应用程序约会 |
[55:28] | Like there’s this invisible bubble wrap. | 感觉隔着无形的泡泡纸 |
[55:33] | Look, um… | 其实… |
[55:37] | off the record, | 说句不该说的 |
[55:38] | off off, | 不该说的 |
[55:40] | you seem like a nice… guy. | 你是个很好的… 人 |
[55:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:45] | Eva told me to come. | 伊娃让我来陪你 |
[55:47] | Asked. I mean, | 她请求你 对吧 |
[55:48] | I asked her to just, you know, ask your people. | 我请求她来请求你 |
[55:51] | It’s fine. | 都一样 |
[55:53] | I’m just seeing someone, | 我刚认识个男的 |
[55:55] | but y-you… you’re the boss. | 但你… 你是老板 |
[55:57] | No. No, no, no. I’m– I’m not that guy. | 不 不是这样的 我不是那种人 |
[56:00] | Yeah, sure. No. I’m… | 当然 你不是 我… |
[56:03] | But actually, you are the guy. Right now. | 好吧 其实你就是那种人 此时此刻 |
[56:08] | What did she say? Eva? | 她是怎么说的 伊娃 |
[56:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[56:12] | Come on. Please, just– | 拜托 求你了 |
[56:13] | To make sure that you had a really good time. | 她说要确保你过得很开心 |
[56:19] | Was she joking? | 她在搞笑吗 |
[56:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[56:22] | OK, uh, and I’d prefer it if you didn’t say anything. | 好吧 我更希望你不要说出去 |
[56:30] | Well, uh, I think I should. | 但我想说 |
[56:32] | Please don’t. | 请不要说 |
[56:34] | OK. Sure. | 好吧 不说 |
[56:39] | Hey, come on, man. This is our charity. | 拜托 老哥 这是咱家的慈善晚宴 |
[56:42] | How much a plate? You gotta get at least a blow job. | 一客多少钱来着 最不济也能买次口活吧 |
[56:44] | That’s the law. | 法律这么规定的 |
[56:48] | That’s not the law. | 法律没这么规定过 |
[56:49] | Well, it’s the ethical code, then, | 那至少是道德准则 |
[56:51] | and I hate to say this, | 我不想这么说 |
[56:53] | but she’s behaved rather unethically here. | 但她表现得非常不道德 |
[57:21] | Had a really good time. | 我过得很开心 |
[57:29] | Good kid. Smart move. | 好孩子 这步走得很机智 |
[57:32] | Keep talking. | 继续保持 |
[57:34] | I aim to please, ma’am. | 乐意为您效劳 女士 |
[57:38] | Did you tell him to call? | 你叫他打过来没 |
[58:28] | Don’t wake him up. | 别吵醒他 |
[58:29] | Please close the door. | 请关上门 |
[58:31] | Keep driving. | 继续开 |
[58:32] | I want him to sleep. | 我想让他多睡会儿 |