时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Well, we need to locate all written information | 好吧 我们需要找到与这次调查有关的 |
[00:00] | relevant to this investigation. | 所有的书面信息 |
[00:02] | Are you aware of any document destruction? | 你是否知道 有任何文件被销毁 |
[00:06] | You know what? I really need to pee! | 你知道吗 我真的需要去上个洗手间 |
[00:08] | I’m gonna have to fight now for every fucking shareholder vote. | 现在 每一次股东投票我他妈都要战斗 |
[00:12] | Coochie-fucking-coo. | 他妈的垃圾首席运营官 |
[00:13] | Yeah, I haven’t seen him like this for a while. | 是啊 我已经有段时间没看到他这样了 |
[00:15] | You wanna stay over or what? | 你想留下来过夜还是怎么 |
[00:17] | Isn’t now the time to just let him know | 难道现在不正是时候让他知道 |
[00:20] | you have options? | 你有别的选项吗 |
[00:21] | I happen to know there’s a media operation | 我碰巧知道有一家媒体运营 |
[00:23] | in need of a new CEO. | 需要一个新总裁 |
[00:24] | Me? At Pierce? | 我去皮尔斯吗 |
[00:27] | Have you seen this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[00:28] | They’re saying you punched him, which caused him, in effect, | 他们说你打了他 实际上 这导致 |
[00:30] | to drive his car into the river. | 他将汽车驶进河里 |
[00:32] | How about we offer a visit to the family? | 我们去拜访一下那家人 怎么样 |
[00:36] | Actually, Ken, why don’t you come in with me? | 实际上 肯 不如你跟我一起进去 |
[00:40] | We should stick together on this. | 我们应该在这件事上团结一致 |
[00:42] | Don’t you agree? | 你不同意吗 |
[00:44] | Dad? I need to ask, is it still me? | 爸 我还是要问 还是我吗 |
[00:47] | You know that I want this, and that I can do it. | 你知道我想要这个位置 而且我可以做到 |
[00:50] | Then why are you fucking me about? | 那你为什么要耍我 |
[00:52] | The Pierce job. | 皮尔斯的职位 |
[00:54] | Hey, Ken. I think we’ve got a problem. | 嘿 肯 我觉得我们有麻烦了 |
[02:41] | We want to thank you for coming to this first preview | 我们想感谢大家 来参加威拉的”宝宝”的 |
[02:44] | of Willa’s baby, | 第一次试映 |
[02:46] | ’cause it isn’t easy to… | 毕竟 在几千人面前… |
[02:49] | to give birth in front of a thousand people. | “生孩子”真的不容易 |
[02:51] | So… anyway. | 所以…无论如何 |
[02:53] | …But I– I have to say, I could… | …但是我…我不得不说 我可以… |
[02:57] | watch it all day. | 看一整天都不厌烦 |
[02:59] | And if you’re talking with your friends, | 如果你要和你的朋友谈这个 |
[03:01] | remember, a lot of the lines you heard were placeholders. | 请记住 你听到的很多台词都是占位符 |
[03:03] | -Correct? -That’s right, yeah, um… | -对吧 -是的 是的 嗯… |
[03:06] | I– I had a virus, so… | 我…我的电脑感染了病毒 所以… |
[03:08] | Yeah, I think it’s like, | 是的 我觉得 |
[03:09] | maybe 30, 40 percent improvement | 如果我的台词齐全的话 |
[03:12] | when– if I, you know, get to full… power. | 可以提高30%或40%的…表现 |
[03:17] | Yeah, but the cast, amazing. | 嗯 但是演员阵容 很棒 |
[03:20] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[03:21] | But previews, so, you know, watch this space. | 不过 这只是试映 所以 你知道的 拭目以待 |
[03:25] | -Thank– Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 谢谢 -谢谢大家 |
[03:30] | – Fuck. -You okay? | -我操 -你还好吗 |
[03:31] | Yeah, just Rhea. She’s like fucking knotweed. | 嗯 只是瑞亚 她就像他妈的杂草 |
[03:34] | Dad’s plaque thing. | 爸爸揭匾的那件事 |
[03:35] | Yeah, the little Dundee dinner. | 是的 敦提小晚餐 |
[03:36] | Trip to Scotland, 50 years in the biz. | 飞去苏格兰 从业50周年纪念 |
[03:38] | Yeah, not so little anymore. She went full on. | 是的 不再是小晚餐了 她继搞大了 |
[03:41] | She’s turning it into a fucking surprise party, | 她正在把这变成一场他妈的惊喜派对 |
[03:43] | Rhea-produced Logan-athon. | 瑞亚制造的洛根马拉松 |
[03:45] | I would tell your dad that she’s a traitorous viper | 我会告诉你爸 她是个不忠诚的阴险小人 |
[03:48] | and that she stabbed you in the back. | 她在你背后捅刀子 |
[03:50] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[03:51] | Go whining to Logan? | 去向洛根发牢骚吗 |
[03:53] | Come– I need to be smarter than that. | 拜托 我得比这更聪明点才行 |
[04:01] | Who’s that? | 那是哪位 |
[04:05] | Is that… “him”? | 那是…”他”吗 |
[04:08] | -Him who? -“Him who?” | -什么他 -“什么他” |
[04:10] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[04:14] | -What? . -Are you sweating? | -怎么了 -你在流汗吗 |
[04:15] | No. | 没有 |
[04:16] | It’s construction sand, | 这是建筑用砂 |
[04:17] | and it’s supposed to be desert sand. | 本来应该是沙漠沙才对 |
[04:20] | -I mean, can we fix that? -Sure. | -我是说 可以搞定这个问题吗 -当然 |
[04:23] | Willa. Hey. | 威拉 嘿 |
[04:24] | -Hi. -I just want to say congrats. | -你好 -我只是想祝贺你 |
[04:25] | I didn’t realize, but that was, you know? | 我完全没想到 你知道吗 你… |
[04:29] | You’re a playwright. | 你是个剧作家 |
[04:31] | -Thank you. Yeah… -Yeah. | -谢谢 嗯… -是啊 |
[04:32] | I mean, I’ve always told you I’m a playwright. | 我的意思是 我一直告诉你 我是个剧作家 |
[04:34] | Yeah, but, you know, Roman’s, like… | 是的 但是 你知道 罗曼 就像… |
[04:36] | “written a screenplay.” | “写了个剧本” |
[04:37] | -Thanks, bro. -Yeah. Yeah. | -谢了 弟弟 -嗯 嗯 |
[04:39] | This is the worst it’ll be. It can only get better. | 这是最糟糕的情况 只会越来越好 |
[04:42] | Right, okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[04:46] | Hey, so, Con, who– who’s, um… | 嘿 那 老康 那个 那个人… |
[04:50] | Who’s that chick that Willa’s talking to right now? | 正在和威拉说话的那个小妞是谁 |
[04:51] | Jennifer? Yeah, she’s one of ’em. | 詹妮弗吗 噢 她是他们中的一员 |
[04:53] | She’s one of the wackjobs, the actors… | 她是其中一个怪咖 那些演员… |
[04:56] | but no, yeah, she’s fantastic. | 不过 是的 她太棒了 |
[04:57] | She’s just got this unbelievable gift for… | 她只是拥有这个令人难以置信的天赋… |
[05:01] | -pretending. -She was amazing. | -伪装的天赋 -她很棒 |
[05:03] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:04] | Hey, I’m drowning in pussy and everything’s golden. | 嘿 我现在沉迷女色 所有的妞都想上 |
[05:06] | Well, that’s great, Kenny. | 嗯 这很好 小肯 |
[05:09] | -Ken. -Yeah. | -肯 -嗯 |
[05:09] | Did you get this email from Rhea about the tribute videos? | 你收到瑞亚发来的关于致敬视频的邮件了吗 |
[05:13] | Yeah, and you know that she’s– | 你知道她正在… |
[05:13] | she’s lunching Sid and Laird, right? | 她正在和悉德和莱尔德共进午餐 对吗 |
[05:18] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[05:20] | Shiv, look. It’s all changing all the time– | 小西 听着 情况一直在变化… |
[05:23] | – Okay. So, you’re like– you’re out of the game… -So, like, no big deal. | -好的 所以 就像 你已经退出游戏… -所以 没什么大不了的 |
[05:25] | …and you’re just stockpiling lentils and– | …你只是在贮藏小扁豆… |
[05:27] | -and hoarding antibiotics? -No, that’s not what I’m saying. | -囤积抗生素吗 -不 我不是这个意思 |
[05:29] | I’m just saying it’s all good, you know? | 我只是说 一切都很好 懂吗 |
[05:31] | It’s like there’s nothing new under the sun. | 就像太阳底下没什么新鲜事 |
[05:32] | Sorry, will you excuse me for just a moment? | 不好意思 我先失陪一下 |
[05:38] | My father has always been my greatest champion | 我父亲一直是我心目中最伟大的冠军 |
[05:40] | and my hero. | 和我的英雄 |
[05:42] | Congratulations on 50 years at the top of the biz. | 祝贺从业50周年 并一直处于行业巅峰 |
[05:45] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[05:47] | Nice….You want to try one more? | 很好 …你想再试一次吗 |
[05:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:54] | No, that was perfect, just… | 没什么 刚刚很完美 只是… |
[05:58] | didn’t know if– if you– you wanted one more. | 不知道你是不是 是不是 想再来一次 |
[06:01] | If it was perfect, why would I want one more? | 如果很完美了 我干嘛还要再来一次 |
[06:05] | I just– I meant, um… | 我只是 我的意思是 嗯… |
[06:07] | Why don’t we do just one more where… | 不如我们再来一次… |
[06:10] | maybe you really, like, sell how– how you’re feeling? | 表现得好像你真的在抒发你的真情实感 |
[06:15] | Yeah. Okay. Let’s do it. | 嗯 好吧 我们来吧 |
[06:17] | All right. Take four. | 好了 第四次 |
[06:19] | What up, prick licks? | 怎么了 你这混蛋 |
[06:20] | It’s me, Dr. Moron. | 是我啊 傻逼博士 |
[06:22] | I’m a ding-dong, doodle-bug dipshit with a tit mouse dick | 我是叮叮当当的嘟嘟虫 有一根老鼠鸡巴 |
[06:25] | and my dad hates all of you. | 我爸讨厌你们所有人 |
[06:27] | Fucky-go-bye-bye. How was that? | 去你妈的 再见 怎么样 |
[06:29] | Was that good? | 刚刚这样行吗 |
[06:31] | It’s interesting that Dad’s agreed | 真有趣 爸爸居然同意 |
[06:32] | to go back to Scotland for this dedication dinner. | 回苏格兰去参加这个致敬晚宴 |
[06:35] | He didn’t have it easy. | 他过得并不轻松 |
[06:37] | He had to shit outside, right? | 他不得不在外面拉屎 对吧 |
[06:41] | Sometimes, I think I’ll never truly understand Dad | 有时候 我觉得我永远不会真正了解爸 |
[06:43] | until I shit outside. | 直到我在外面拉屎 |
[06:44] | I doubt that squatting over a storm drain | 我很怀疑 蹲在排水沟上面拉屎 |
[06:46] | is going to crack the case on him. | 就能真正了解他 |
[06:47] | I just said, “I love you, Dad,” like ten times in a row. | 我只是说”我爱你 爸爸” 连续说了十次 |
[06:50] | I think that doubles my lifetime count. | 我觉得这是我一辈子说的数量的两倍 |
[06:52] | Hey, what do you reckon, Rome, Dad boning Rhea? | 嘿 你怎么看 罗曼 老爸睡瑞亚这事 |
[06:54] | Can’t wrap my head around that. | 理解不了这事 |
[06:56] | Too steamy. Too hot. | 太迷雾了 太烫了 |
[06:58] | We should all talk about what this means… | 我们都应该谈谈这对我们… |
[07:01] | for us, you know? | 意味着什么 你知道吗 |
[07:03] | We’re– You know, we’re all sensing a shift, right? | 我们…你知道吗 我们都感知到转变了 对吗 |
[07:06] | Well, Gerri says she looks like the new thing. | 好吧 格丽说她看起来像新宠 |
[07:09] | Well, it happens Gerri was the new thing once. | 好吧 碰巧格丽自己也曾经是新宠 |
[07:12] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[07:14] | You think he ever boned Gerri? | 你觉得他曾经睡过格丽吗 |
[07:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:18] | I just think we need to be careful. | 我只是觉得我们需要小心点 |
[07:19] | Aw, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:21] | You all wedgied up because Rhea stood on your back | 你们都被折磨变形了 因为瑞亚站在你们的背上 |
[07:23] | and worked your arms like an elliptical? | 像椭圆机一样把你们的双臂扭弯了吗 |
[07:27] | I’m just saying, I wonder if we should have a plan, | 我只是在说 我在想 我们是不是应该有一个计划 |
[07:30] | you know, in case Dad does something rash. | 你懂的 以防爸作出鲁莽的决定 |
[07:32] | Connor, we’re ready for you. | 康纳 我们准备好了 |
[07:34] | Okay. Wish me luck. | 好的 祝我好运 |
[07:37] | Hey, Dad. It’s me, Connor Roy, your son. | 嘿 老爸 是我 康纳·罗伊 你的儿子 |
[07:43] | I just want to say that you’ve always been my superhero, Dad. | 我只想说 你一直是我的超级英雄 老爸 |
[07:47] | You fight the bad guys and you always win. | 你和坏人作斗争 而且你总是赢 |
[07:51] | I know we don’t get to spend | 我知道我们并没有 |
[07:52] | as much time together one-on-one as we’d like, | 尽可能多地单独待一起 尽管我们很想这样 |
[07:56] | and that makes me sad, | 而这让我很难过 |
[07:58] | but I’m unbelievably proud to be your son. | 但是作为你的儿子 我感到无比自豪 |
[08:01] | I super love you, Super-Dad. | 我超级爱你 超级老爸 |
[08:08] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么样 |
[08:09] | Hey, how are you? Loud! | 嘿 你怎么样 声音很大的家伙 |
[08:10] | -What? -And you’re wearing the same clothes as yesterday. | -什么 -你穿的衣服和昨天一样 |
[08:13] | You want us to think you got laid. | 你希望我们认为你昨晚上床了 |
[08:14] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[08:15] | -Hey, Ken. -Hey. | -嘿 肯 -嘿 |
[08:17] | Siobhan’s planning to kill Rhea. | 西沃恩计划干掉瑞亚 |
[08:20] | …No. I’m not. | …不 我没有 |
[08:21] | We’re having a discussion. There’s no plan. | 我们正在讨论 没有计划 |
[08:23] | I’m just encouraging us to assess our options. | 我只是在鼓励大家评估我们的选项 |
[08:25] | Okay. Is that our business? | 好的 那关我们事吗 |
[08:28] | The business with our name on it, is it our business? | 公司名字上面有我们名字 你说关我们事吗 |
[08:31] | I don’t know. If– You know, if Dad’s into it… | 我不知道 如果 你知道的 如果爸迷进去了… |
[08:34] | Like, whatever he thinks is usually pretty on target. | 通常来说 他的想法都是对的 |
[08:38] | Okay, well, I think Rhea is dangerous, | 好吧 我认为瑞亚很危险 |
[08:41] | and I think we need to stop her. | 而且我认为我们必须阻止她 |
[08:42] | Well, it– it’s clear you need to stop her. | 好吧 很明显 是你需要阻止她 |
[08:44] | What if she sells the company for parts? | 如果她拆分公司出售怎么办 |
[08:46] | Eight weeks ago, | 八周前 |
[08:47] | Dad was ready to kick over the whole sandcastle– | 爸准备卖掉整个集团 |
[08:49] | He didn’t though, did he? | 不过他没有这么做 不是吗 |
[08:51] | Struck a little deal on the side instead, Shiv. | 而是达成了一笔小交易 小西 |
[08:53] | All right. You know what? We need to put feelings aside and call a family truce, | 好吧 你知道吗 我们需要抛开个人恩怨 来一次家庭休战 |
[08:56] | because we need to fuck her from 100 different directions | 因为我们要以每小时一千英里的时速 |
[08:59] | at a thousand miles an hour. I’m serious. | 从100个不同方向操她 我说真的 |
[09:02] | …Kendall. | …肯德尔 |
[09:04] | Yeah, I mean, I guess… | 嗯 我是说 我觉得… |
[09:06] | it would be nice to keep it in the family. | 最好把这话题保留在家庭内部 |
[09:11] | Ken. Maybe tell that heartwarming story | 肯 也许讲讲那个感人的故事 |
[09:13] | about how you tried to kill him and take over the company. | 就是你打算怎么杀死他然后接管公司的故事 |
[09:16] | That ought to moisten the old peepers. | 那样应该会让那个老色鬼感动流泪 |
[09:23] | So, Connor, I, um– | 那 康纳 我 嗯… |
[09:24] | Do you know the sand that’s in Sands? | 你知道沙漠里的沙子吗 |
[09:27] | You mean the nine metric tons of Gypsum white | 你的意思是 他们以5.29元一袋的价格卖给我的 |
[09:29] | they gouged me for 5.29 a bag? | 那九公吨石膏白吗 |
[09:32] | Sure, I know the sand. | 我当然知道沙子 |
[09:34] | So, I was sitting pretty close to the stage, | 那 我当时坐得离舞台非常近 |
[09:36] | and so, I– I had great seats, | 所以 我 我的位置很好 |
[09:39] | and, um– and I think there’s something maybe living in it, | 然后 嗯 我觉得沙子里面可能住着什么东西 |
[09:42] | like per– perhaps thriving in the sand, | 也许 也许有什么东西在沙子里蓬勃发展 |
[09:44] | like sand mites, maybe? | 比如沙螨 有可能吗 |
[09:47] | I know nothing about that and bear no legal responsibility. | 我对此一无所知 也不承担任何法律责任 |
[09:50] | You’ll have to talk to the sand supplier, | 你得和沙子供应商谈谈 |
[09:52] | like everyone else. | 和其他人一样 |
[09:52] | Yeah, that’s cool, that’s cool, um… | 是的 好的 好的 嗯… |
[09:57] | Three thousand miles to pose with signage. | 飞三千英里这么远 就为了去装模作样 |
[10:01] | Thank fuck I’m not busy. | 幸亏他妈的我不忙 |
[10:03] | You could still cancel. | 你现在还可以取消 |
[10:04] | No, no, no. Rhea’s smart on this. | 不不不 瑞亚在这方面很聪明 |
[10:06] | A little dinner, push 50 years experience, 50 years growth. | 吃点晚餐 宣传下50年的经验 50年的成长 |
[10:10] | Stress the experience. History. | 强调经验 历史 |
[10:14] | A platform on which to make a strategic announcement. | 这是一个发布战略公告的平台 |
[10:21] | Logan. | 洛根 |
[10:23] | Before we settle in, | 在我们安顿下来之前 |
[10:25] | um, there’s a small matter we wanted to make you aware of. | 嗯 我们有一件小事想让你知道 |
[10:30] | A former cruise employee, James Weissel in accounting, | 曾在游轮公司担任会计的詹姆斯·韦塞尔 |
[10:33] | so quite inside the payments and so on, | 他很清楚各种付款内幕 |
[10:36] | seems to have gotten spooked by a lawsuit, | 好像被官司吓到了 |
[10:39] | and seems like he might be about to talk. | 看上去他有可能要开口了 |
[10:42] | I thought we had this all sewn up. | 我还以为我们把这一切都解决了呢 |
[10:43] | – I said I hoped– – Don’t… interrupt me. | -我说的是希望如此… -不要…打断我 |
[10:47] | You told me this was all sewn up. | 你告诉我 这一切都解决了 |
[10:49] | Why am I only hearing about this now? | 为什么我现在才知道这件事 |
[10:51] | He was across the Caribbean ’90s situation, | 他经历过90年代加勒比海的那些事 |
[10:54] | the payouts and all the other operations. | 付款和其他所有操作 |
[10:56] | And then he went up the ladder. | 然后他另择高就了 |
[10:59] | He knows about the shadow logs. | 他知道影子日志的事情 |
[11:01] | He supervised a number of “Mo aftermaths.” | 他给老莫擦过很多屁股 |
[11:05] | Okay. Okay. Give him the storm warning. | 好的 好的 给他点严重警告 |
[11:07] | Get rat-fucker Sam to give him the talk, | 让”狗日的密探”山姆去和他聊聊 |
[11:11] | “We have endless resources. We will destroy your life.” | “我们拥有无穷的资源 我们会摧毁你的生活” |
[11:17] | -Who knows? -Kendall, Karl. | -都有谁知道 -肯德尔 卡尔 |
[11:19] | -Rhea? -No. Nope. | -瑞亚呢 -不 不知道 |
[11:22] | Good. | 好 |
[11:22] | I really don’t want this shit in my ears, you know? | 我真的不希望听到这些屁事 你知道吗 |
[11:25] | Figure it out. | 想办法搞定 |
[11:30] | So, Rhea really took the reins | 那 真的是瑞亚在掌管 |
[11:33] | on this weekend planning? | 这个周末的计划吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah. She’s been very active. | 是啊 她表现得很活跃 |
[11:37] | Well… Must be tough for you, though. | 好吧…但是对你来说 一定很艰难 |
[11:42] | How so? | 怎么会 |
[11:43] | I just… | 我只是… |
[11:45] | I know how he can be when he has a new enthusiasm. | 我知道他有了新的热情时会怎么样 |
[11:51] | Don’t worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[11:53] | I’m not a child. | 我不是小孩子了 |
[11:56] | I don’t piss on the carpet every time it thunders. | 我不会每次打雷都吓得尿裤子的 |
[12:00] | I just think we share some similar interests. | 我只是觉得我们有一些共同的利益 |
[12:05] | I mean, is it okay to let her do this much planning? | 我的意思是 让她做这么多计划可以吗 |
[12:08] | If she wants to throw him a big surprise party, | 如果她想给他开个惊喜派对 |
[12:13] | who am I to spoil it? | 我有什么资格去破坏 |
[12:41] | The bandstand. | 舞台 |
[12:44] | What happened there, Pa? | 那里在搞什么 爸 |
[12:48] | …different things. | …不同的东西 |
[12:50] | Yeah, a lot of…Yeah. Hey. | 是的 很多…是的 嘿 |
[12:55] | You and Ewan were lucky to make it out to Canada. | 你和尤恩当时能去加拿大真是太幸运了 |
[12:58] | Wasn’t such a fucking hootenanny there either. | 这里也不是什么人间地狱 |
[13:03] | Nah. This place… | 不 这个地方… |
[13:08] | I look around and… I don’t know. | 我环顾四周…我不知道 |
[13:14] | We came back for, um… when my mother died, | 我们回来过 嗯…我母亲去世的时候 |
[13:18] | but it was all so… complicated. | 但是一切都如此……复杂 |
[13:22] | You can’t explain it. | 你无法解释 |
[13:25] | It’s not what you think. | 这不是你的想法 |
[13:28] | You look at the old pictures | 你看着旧照片 |
[13:29] | and they want you to think it’s all so fucking simple, | 他们希望你认为 这一切都他妈的那么简单 |
[13:32] | but it was… well, it was… | 但是那是…那是… |
[13:37] | It was, um– I don’t know what it was. | 是的 嗯 我不知道那是什么 |
[13:40] | It was, um… | 那是… |
[13:44] | It wasn’t… what they say, you know? | 那…不是他们说的那样 你知道吗 |
[13:50] | Tell us a story, though. | 那就给我们讲个故事吧 |
[13:52] | -Story? -Yeah, from back in the day. | -故事 -是的 以前那时候的故事 |
[13:54] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:56] | What, you want a bit about, old fucking Rosebud? | 你想知道以前的那些陈年往事吗 |
[14:02] | Rosebud is a dollar bill. | 陈年往事就是穷得叮当响 |
[14:06] | It’s whatever it took to get me the fuck out of here. | 所以不管付出什么代价 我都要离开这里 |
[14:14] | Good story, Dad. | 故事不错 爸 |
[14:29] | Madam. | 夫人 |
[14:31] | Mr. Roy. | 罗伊先生 |
[14:32] | A pleasure to welcome you home. | 很高兴欢迎你回家 |
[14:34] | I don’t recall people shedding a tear when I left, | 我可不记得我离开的时候有人伤心流泪过 |
[14:37] | -but thank you. -Thank you, sir. | -不过 还是谢谢你 -谢谢你 先生 |
[14:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:43] | -Hello, Rhea. -Hugo. | -你好 瑞亚 -雨果 |
[14:44] | Thank you for organizing this. | 谢谢你的组织 |
[14:45] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[14:47] | So, are you a person who, can’t look | 所以 你是那种玩弄了别人之后 |
[14:49] | someone in the eye after you’ve fucked them? | 就没胆量和别人眼睛对视的人吗 |
[14:51] | I acted in good faith. | 我是诚心诚意的 |
[14:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:55] | Yeah, I mean, that’s what’s truly scary, | 是的 我的意思是 这真的很可怕 |
[14:56] | ’cause I think you believe that. | 因为我认为 你还真的相信这一点 |
[14:57] | What, do you outsource your fuckery? | 怎么 你在外包你坑人的手段吗 |
[14:59] | You got the right brain for your TED Talks, | 你用右脑来进行励志演讲 |
[15:01] | -left brain for your killings? -That’s very unfair. | -然后用左脑杀人吗 -这样说很不公平 |
[15:04] | Well, I feel bad now. | 好吧 我现在很难过 |
[15:06] | I put you forward to Pierce, and it got out of hand. | 我把你推荐给了皮尔斯 然后事情失控了 |
[15:09] | Your dad obviously felt out of the loop | 你爸爸显然感觉自己被蒙在鼓里 |
[15:11] | and it wasn’t as I intended. | 这又不是我故意的 |
[15:13] | Yeah, I hear you’re putting some names together | 是的 我听说你在草拟一个名单 |
[15:14] | – for Dad’s CEO search. -Various individuals. | -作为爸爸的总裁候选人 -各种人才 |
[15:18] | Including yourself? | 包括你自己吗 |
[15:19] | Well, the pool is small for this type of position. | 好吧 适合这种职位的人选本来就很有限 |
[15:24] | Yeah. Wow. What a surprise. | 是啊 哇 真是惊喜 |
[15:26] | He needs someone | 他需要 |
[15:27] | before the shareholder meeting. You know that. | 在股东大会之前选定一个人 你知道这事的 |
[15:29] | Yeah, and I wonder which way you’re leaning. | 是的 我想知道你在向谁倾斜 |
[15:30] | Who’s catching your eye to recommend? | 谁在你的推荐名单里 |
[15:32] | You leaning towards someone, say, like me | 你是倾向于某人 比如说 |
[15:35] | who wants to kill you, | 现在很想杀了你的我 |
[15:36] | or… yourself, | 还是说…倾向于你自己 |
[15:39] | for a second chance at a multi-million-dollar payday? | 这样你就又有机会得到百万年薪了 |
[15:41] | I’m intrigued. Keep me posted. | 我很好奇 记得告诉我最新消息哦 |
[15:45] | So, are you hearing anything majorly major | 那 你有没有听到什么 |
[15:49] | about big shit or whatever through the shit-vine? | 关于某个大事或者别的事的重大消息 |
[15:53] | In what sense? | 哪方面 |
[15:54] | In the sense of the little blonde goblin. | 金发小妖精那方面 |
[15:58] | Is she about to gobble up all the power? | 她打算攫取所有的力量吗 |
[16:07] | So, um, Frank is concerned. | 听着 弗兰克很担心 |
[16:10] | He says this feels like something new. | 他说 这次感觉不太一样 |
[16:12] | Yeah, but he does this, right? | 是的 但是爸就是这样的人 对不对 |
[16:13] | Dad. I mean, remember when he bought that chick a harp? | 爸 我的意思是 还记得他给那个小妞买竖琴的事吗 |
[16:16] | Sally Anne? | 莎莉·安妮吗 |
[16:18] | She didn’t even know how to play it. | 她甚至都不知道怎么弹奏 |
[16:19] | This is something else. | 这次情况不一样 |
[16:21] | He’s losing focus. | 他正在失去焦点 |
[16:22] | Out to dinner four nights a week. | 一周有四个晚上出去吃晚餐 |
[16:25] | The shareholder vote is going to be close. | 股东投票迫在眉睫 |
[16:27] | If the board gets replaced, it’ll be a clean sweep. | 如果董事会被换了 那将是一次大清洗 |
[16:30] | We could do with options. | 我们可以安排一些备选成员 |
[16:31] | I’ve made sure that Eduard is invited. | 我已经确保爱德华进入名单了 |
[16:33] | Could you seduce? | 你能利诱他吗 |
[16:36] | …I don’t know. | …我不知道 |
[16:37] | Do you find me seductive? | 你觉得我很诱人吗 |
[16:40] | I can give him a rim. | 我可以给他提出条件 |
[16:41] | -I could rim with vim. -Could they take us private? | -我可以提出很好的条件 -他们可以把我们私有化吗 |
[16:44] | They want us to open up a propaganda news operation. | 他们想让我们开设一个宣传新闻节目 |
[16:48] | It’s that serious, Roman. | 就是这样 罗曼 |
[16:49] | We get the money, boom. Much less oversight. | 我们得到钱了 一切搞定 而监督少得多 |
[16:53] | Okay. Well, I will… | 好的 好吧 我会… |
[16:55] | I will talk to him, then. | 那我再和他谈谈 |
[16:58] | And, um, one more thing, real quick. | 对了 还有一件事情 很快 |
[17:01] | Should we… get married? | 我们应该…结婚吗 |
[17:05] | What? | 什么 |
[17:05] | You know, not that. Like, an equivalent. | 你知道的 不是那种结婚 类似那样的 |
[17:07] | …A thing, like I abduct you and force you to live with me. | …类似的事情 比如 我绑架你 强迫你和我同住 |
[17:12] | …That’s not equivalent. | …一点也不类似 |
[17:13] | Well, then, you kill me, | 那么 你杀了我 |
[17:15] | you chop my dick off, you know, something. | 你切掉我的鸡巴 你懂的 切掉某个身体部位 |
[17:17] | I’m kidding but you know what I’m saying. | 我在开玩笑呢 不过 你懂我的意思的 |
[17:19] | …You eat me, I eat you, like they do in Germany. | …你吃我 我吃你 就像他们在德国做的那样 |
[17:22] | Anyway, lot to think about, I get it. So, let it… | 总之 有很多需要考虑的 我明白 所以 让它… |
[17:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:29] | -Hey. -Hey, so, | -嘿 -嘿 那 |
[17:30] | it hasn’t worn off, right? | 还没有消退 对吧 |
[17:33] | Like, that was a century-defining fuck. | 简直是一次翻天覆地世纪大性爱 |
[17:35] | -Who is this again? -Jennifer, Jennifer. | -你哪位啊 -詹妮弗 詹妮弗 |
[17:37] | All right. So, what are we going to do here? | 好了 那么 我们要干嘛 |
[17:39] | I feel like we should maybe buy an island, | 我觉得我们应该买一个岛 |
[17:41] | put in a giant island sized bed, and just make love all day. | 放一张巨大的岛那么大的床 然后整天操来操去 |
[17:46] | You ever been to Dundee? You wanna come to Dundee? | 你去过敦提吗 你想来敦提吗 |
[17:48] | What about my play? | 那我的戏剧怎么办 |
[17:50] | The play?… | 戏剧… |
[17:51] | I mean, it’s, like, two nights off. Come on. | 我的意思是 也就翘班两个晚上 来吧 |
[17:54] | It’s not Arthur Miller, right? | 又不是亚瑟·米勒的剧 对吧 |
[17:55] | And, I kinda own a movie studio. | 而且 我有一家电影制片厂呢 |
[17:58] | Um… Where is Dundee? | 嗯…敦提在哪里 |
[18:01] | How about you look it up on your phone | 不如你在去机场的路上 |
[18:03] | on the way to the airfield, because I’m sending you a driver | 在手机上查一下 因为我现在安排个司机过来 |
[18:05] | and I’m getting you a jet ride over here tonight. | 今晚我安排一架喷气飞机把你送过来 |
[18:07] | The tap water used to taste sensational. | 以前的自来水味道很好 |
[18:11] | It’s changed. . | 味道已经变了 |
[18:12] | Mr. Roy. You have a second? | 罗伊先生 你有空吗 |
[18:14] | -Sure. -Transportation to the streets… | -当然 -街上的交通… |
[18:16] | Marcia, you look lovely. | 玛西娅 你看起来真美 |
[18:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:20] | …So… | …那… |
[18:22] | I have something I wanted to ask you. | 我有件事想问你 |
[18:26] | Are you regularly tested for sexually transmitted diseases? | 你有没有定期接受性传播疾病的检查 |
[18:31] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[18:33] | He and I still sleep together. | 他和我仍然睡在一起 |
[18:36] | I don’t know what he tells you. | 我不知道他是怎么告诉你的 |
[18:38] | I’m sorry, I– I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 对不起 我…我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:40] | So, I will be more relaxed to know that you are clean. | 知道你很干净 我才能更放心 |
[18:45] | I don’t know who else you’re screwing. | 我又不知道你还在和谁睡觉 |
[18:47] | This– This isn’t appropriate to– to talk of– | 这 这个话题不适合…谈论… |
[18:50] | -of– of– Like… -Listen.. | -就像… -听着 |
[18:52] | I have fought and I have lost, and I have fought and won, | 我为此战斗过 我输过 也赢过 |
[18:57] | but when I lose, | 但是如果我输了 |
[18:59] | the other one will generally lose an eye or a soul. | 我的对手通常会失去眼睛或者灵魂 |
[19:03] | Hey, sorry. | 嘿 对不起 |
[19:05] | Sorry, Marcia, | 抱歉 玛西娅 |
[19:06] | could you give us five, just before drinks? | 可以在酒会之前给我们五分钟时间吗 |
[19:09] | Of course. Thank you, Rhea. | 当然 谢谢你 瑞亚 |
[19:15] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[19:17] | What’s the latest? | 最新情况是什么 |
[19:18] | Sure. All good. Honing in. | 当然 一切都好 离目标很近了 |
[19:23] | Good. Good. | 好 好 |
[19:24] | I mean, thank you for taking the lead on the little dinner, | 我的意思是 谢谢你张罗这个小晚宴 |
[19:27] | all the politics and, you know, what-not. | 邀请那些政客 你知道的 其他等等 |
[19:29] | Well, I’m pleased to help, but I’m sensing some turbulence. | 好吧 我很乐意帮忙 但是我感觉到一些骚乱 |
[19:36] | Shiv. | 小西 |
[19:38] | Shiv. She runs hot. | 小西 她喜怒无常 |
[19:41] | She makes boogie men | 她把自己 |
[19:42] | out of the clothes she dumps on her bedroom floor. | 丢在卧室地板上的衣服当成了夜魔 |
[19:44] | Always has. | 一直都这样 |
[19:45] | Well, just as long as you don’t mind a bit of feedback. | 好吧 只要你不介意一点点反馈 |
[19:50] | A few noses are out of joint. Strong French feelings. | 她有点生气 气势汹汹的样子 |
[19:54] | I’m worried I might get blinded with a baguette. | 我担心我可能会被法棍弄瞎 |
[19:58] | Just say Rhea beats her dog or boyfriend or I don’t know. | 就说瑞亚殴打她的狗或者男友 我也不知道 |
[20:02] | …Dad would love that. | …爸爸会喜欢的 |
[20:03] | The thing you think is ammo is not ammo. | 你认为的弹药并不是真的弹药 |
[20:06] | We need to be clear, direct, with a line of attack. | 我们需要明确 直接 有路线的攻击 |
[20:08] | You know, “liberal, duplicitous.” | 你知道”自由 两面派” |
[20:10] | “She’s a two-faced snowflake with cum on her dress.” | “她是一片双面雪花 衣服上有精液” |
[20:13] | Tell her to ask about Rose. | 告诉她去问问罗丝的事 |
[20:15] | -Shit. -Yup! | -我操 -是的 |
[20:18] | This sounds schemey. Redolent of thwart. | 这听起来很有计划 芬芳的阻扰 |
[20:21] | Yeah. How do you feel about oozing a bit near Rhea? | 是啊 你觉得在瑞亚旁边施展点魅力怎么样 |
[20:24] | Just, you know, sorta… | 只是 你知道 有点… |
[20:27] | Sorta what? | 有点什么 |
[20:28] | Well, you know, get– get a bit giggly. | 好吧 你知道 引起…引起她傻笑 |
[20:32] | Work it. But so that my dad can see. | 继续努力 但是 这样我爸才可以看到 |
[20:34] | I mean, it doesn’t kill her, but everything helps. | 我的意思是 这样并不会干掉她 但是一切都会有帮助 |
[20:36] | I have this idea that maybe Rhea can mention in a toast. | 我有一个想法 也许瑞亚可以在祝酒词里提一下 |
[20:40] | Lob a little grenade? | 扔个小手榴弹吗 |
[20:43] | Are you pimping me out? | 你是在帮我拉皮条吗 |
[20:46] | No, no. Nothing crazy, Tom. | 不 不 不用做什么疯狂的事 汤姆 |
[20:48] | Just make her laugh. Work the arms a bit. | 只是让她笑 稍微动动手臂 |
[20:50] | Have a bit of elbow sex. | 来一点手臂性爱 |
[20:52] | The woman who my terrifying boss is obsessed with? | 你说的是我可怕的老板痴迷的那个女人吗 |
[20:55] | You want me to flirt with her? | 你要我和她调情吗 |
[20:56] | Tom, come on. Not– | 汤姆 拜托 不是… |
[20:58] | Not dirty flirty. Just hurty flirty. | 不是那种肮脏的调情 而是有害的调情 |
[21:06] | Kendall, you ready to wind up Rhea? | 肯德尔 你准备好忽悠瑞亚了吗 |
[21:08] | -Did you fuck with her? -Yeah. | -你被她玩了吗 -是啊 |
[21:10] | Let’s try Rose out on her. | 我们试试用罗丝来玩弄她 |
[21:12] | See if she gets a clip on the ears. | 看看她的耳朵会不会被夹 |
[21:22] | -Hey, this is great. It’s great. -Yeah, um… | -嘿 这个活动太好了 这很棒 -是的 嗯… |
[21:24] | Yeah… Do you– | 是的…你… |
[21:26] | Do you think it would be okay if I made a little toast? | 你觉得我说点祝酒词可以吗 |
[21:29] | I mean, I don’t want to piss anybody off. | 我的意思是 我不想惹恼任何人 |
[21:31] | Yeah, absolutely. | 是的 绝对可以 |
[21:33] | You could, um… | 你可以 嗯… |
[21:35] | You could toast his mother, Helen. | 你可以向他的母亲海伦致敬 |
[21:38] | -Right. -And… | -对 -还有… |
[21:39] | I don’t know, maybe mention Rose, | 我不知道 也许提一提罗丝 |
[21:42] | his sister Rose who is no longer with us. | 他姐姐罗丝 她已经不在人世了 |
[21:44] | He might appreciate that. | 他可能会喜欢的 |
[21:47] | -Thank you. -Yeah, sure. | -谢谢 -是的 应该的 |
[21:53] | Evening, one and all. | 晚上好 各位 |
[21:57] | I know I’m the new nut in the trail mix, | 我知道我是干果组合的新成员 |
[22:00] | but, um… | 但是… |
[22:02] | I just wanted to thank you all for joining, and to… | 我只是想感谢大家的参与 一起来… |
[22:07] | congratulate our implacable plaque unveiler. | 祝贺我们这位毫不留情的揭匾者 |
[22:12] | And, given tomorrow’s honor… | 而且 鉴于明天的荣誉… |
[22:16] | let’s raise our glasses to those… | 让我们一起举杯 向那些… |
[22:19] | who are with us tonight in absentia. | 今晚无法和我们在一起的人致敬 |
[22:21] | -Logan’s mother Helen. -To Helen. | -敬洛根的母亲海伦 -敬海伦 |
[22:26] | And his sister Rose. | 还有他的姐姐罗丝 |
[22:35] | So… cheers, everyone. | 那…干杯 各位 |
[22:37] | -Cheers. -Slàinte mhath. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[22:47] | This is some lunch. | 这午餐不错 |
[22:49] | Everybody’s offended by everything. | 每个人都被每件事情冒犯了 |
[22:55] | Wow. Well done. Look at you, fitting right in, | 哇 干得漂亮 看看你 融合得很好 |
[22:58] | like a camp counselor in my butt when I was 12. | 就像我十二岁时跟在我屁股后面的营地辅导员一样 |
[23:02] | Is that Keats? | 那是济慈吗 |
[23:05] | Anonymous. | 匿名的 |
[23:07] | I see your thing. | 我看到你做的事了 |
[23:09] | It’s good. It works. | 很好 有用 |
[23:11] | You’re kinda like a peppy, fun-gun set to “MILF,” | 你像是一个劲头十足的有趣枪手 只不过已经徐娘半老 |
[23:14] | with like, a… | 像… |
[23:15] | Lean In, woman-y branding thing that works well | 进一步说 你就是那些傻逼用起来 |
[23:18] | with the Fitbit-moron-whatever people. | 效果还不错的女性品牌产品 |
[23:20] | I’m a sort of butterfly in the ointment: | 美中不足的是 我是一只花蝴蝶 |
[23:24] | colorful but wriggly. | 色彩缤纷但令人毛骨悚然 |
[23:27] | I could see us collaborating. | 我可以看到我们的合作 |
[23:28] | Yeah? Yeah, you can see that? | 是吗 是的 你可以看到吗 |
[23:30] | Yeah, buttering up the old dunce? | 是的 拍老笨蛋的马屁 |
[23:32] | -Nice work. Fuck off. -No. | -干得不错 滚开 -不 |
[23:36] | I get your rep. . | 我知道你的名声 |
[23:37] | Some labels take a while to peel off, | 有些标签需要一段时间才能撕掉 |
[23:39] | but I happen to think you have the best instincts | 但是 我碰巧认为 你是他们所有人中间 |
[23:42] | of all of them. | 直觉最好的 |
[23:42] | Well, bullshit, but thank you. | 瞎扯 不过 谢谢 |
[23:46] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[23:48] | Hey, this is where the party’s at. Look at us, | 嘿 这里才是派对的地方 看看我们 |
[23:51] | all the cool and the beautiful people in one spot. | 所有最酷最美的人都汇聚在一个地方 |
[23:55] | This is like the VIP area, right here. | 这里就像VIP区一样 |
[23:58] | Right? It should be, like, cordoned off | 对吧 这里应该围一圈警戒线 |
[24:00] | with, a– like, a velvet rope, a bit of VIP bondage. | 用那种丝绒绳 搞一点VIP小圈子的氛围 |
[24:04] | My goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[24:07] | Hey, Pa, so, listen. | 嗨 爸 听着 |
[24:08] | – … The play– -Yeah, I’m sorry that we– | -…剧本… -对不起 我们… |
[24:11] | -we didn’t, um… -No worries. | -我们没有来 嗯… -不用担心 |
[24:13] | No, it’s just costing a pretty penny and… | 不是说这个 我只想说 剧本花了一大笔钱… |
[24:17] | a few financial worries starting to bubble. | 开始出现一些财务上的担忧 |
[24:20] | -Be good to chat. -Yeah, don’t worry, son. | -很高兴和你聊聊 -嗯 别担心 儿子 |
[24:22] | I’m sure you’ll work it out. | 我相信你会解决的 |
[24:26] | …So… So, Rhea, where’s– where’s home for you? | …所以…所以 瑞亚 你的…你的家在哪里 |
[24:31] | Home was all over. | 四海为家 |
[24:33] | And did I hear that your mother– Is this true, | 我好像听说过你的母亲…这是不是真的 |
[24:36] | she volunteers for the Democratic Socialists? | 她是民主社会主义者的志愿者吗 |
[24:38] | My! God, folks, watch out, | 我的天 老天啊 伙计们 当心 |
[24:40] | we’ve got a libtard in the punch bowl. | 我们的大酒杯里有个圣母婊 |
[24:42] | Quick, hide your pay stubs before she takes more federal. | 快点 把你的工资单藏起来 免得她拿到更多联邦政府的钱 |
[24:46] | …Yeah, we don’t see eye to eye on everything. | …是啊 我们也不是每件事都意见一致 |
[24:51] | Right. | 对 |
[24:53] | I’m sorry, none for her. She doesn’t drink. | 对不起 不用给她倒了 她不喝酒 |
[24:56] | Um… | 嗯… |
[24:58] | Well, I, sip. | 好吧 我 喝一点点 |
[25:01] | But– But– N– No, not really, no. | 但是…但是…不 不 不怎么喝 |
[25:06] | Yeah. Sorry, I… | 嗯 对不起 嗯… |
[25:08] | Well, not a great deal. Um… | 嗯 没什么… |
[25:10] | I’m pretty sure, maybe just a drop | 我很确定 和大家的酒量相比 |
[25:12] | if you can fit it in there. For a toast. | 也许只能算一滴酒 对敬酒来说的话 |
[25:17] | Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. | 丁 丁 丁 丁 丁 丁 丁 丁 |
[25:20] | -Well, here’s a toast. -Great. | -好吧 我这是敬酒 -太好了 |
[25:22] | I guess I just wanna say how great it is | 我只是想说 这一切很棒 |
[25:25] | to have everyone we know and love in one place | 我们认识和爱的每一个人都聚集在一个地方 |
[25:27] | to celebrate our dad’s life. | 庆祝我们父亲的一生 |
[25:29] | -Yeah. Hear, hear. -Hear, hear. | -是啊 说得好 -说得好 |
[25:30] | Shout out to Rhea for planning a wonderful funeral. | 向瑞亚大喊一声 感谢她策划了一场精彩的葬礼 |
[25:33] | I mean…memorial. | 我的意思是……纪念 |
[25:36] | No, evening. | 不 夜晚 |
[25:40] | Please… | 别这样… |
[25:42] | It’s my honor to salute a man… | 这是我的荣幸 向一个毫无疑问… |
[25:45] | who will one day bury us all, no doubt. | 有一天会埋葬我们所有人的男人致敬 |
[25:49] | -Hear, hear. -Happy days. | -说得好 -开心的日子 |
[25:50] | -Hear, hear. Cheers. -Cheers. | -说得好 干杯 -干杯 |
[25:51] | Cheerio, Dad. | 干杯 爸爸 |
[25:54] | To Dad. | 向爸爸致敬 |
[26:01] | I have one in my backside. | 我背上有一个疮 |
[26:03] | Just don’t scratch it. | 千万不要挠它 |
[26:05] | God. I feel like it’s weirder with one protester. | 天啦 我觉得跟一个抗议者在一起的感觉更奇怪 |
[26:09] | Like, you don’t know whether to make eye contact, or… | 就像 你不知道是该和他进行眼神交流 还是… |
[26:13] | Well, he really went with the first draft on that one. | 好吧 他确实在那方面做得很好 |
[26:16] | Still, to be fair, it’s pretty effective. | 尽管如此 公平地说 这抗议非常有效 |
[26:17] | Apparently, it’s less offensive over here. | 显然 这里没有那么令人反感 |
[26:19] | It’s like calling someone a buddy. | 这就像称呼某人为好友 |
[26:21] | Look at this shit. Are you kidding me? | 看看这个烂地方 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[26:23] | If this place was in Brooklyn, it’d be worth five mil, easy. | 如果这个房子在布鲁克林 很容易卖500万 |
[26:26] | This is, like, fine. | 这个也还好 |
[26:27] | It’s totally fine. | 完全可以 |
[26:28] | I’d live here. | 我愿意住这里 |
[26:30] | I mean, I wouldn’t but someone could. | 我的意思是 我不会住这里 但是有人会 |
[26:33] | I mean, you told me he lived in an open sewer | 我的意思是 你告诉我 他住在露天下水道 |
[26:34] | and was raised by rats but this is… | 是被老鼠抚养长大的 但是这里… |
[26:37] | Yeah, you should go peek in that window. | 是的 你应该去那个窗口偷看 |
[26:39] | That’s for sure a bathroom. | 那里肯定是一间浴室 |
[26:40] | And this fucker is pre-war. | 这个烂房子是战前修的 |
[26:42] | There’s no way Dad shat in a bucket. | 爸爸不可能在桶里拉屎 |
[26:44] | This stuff’s making it worse. | 这个东西让情况变得更糟了 |
[26:46] | And I feel like this stuff is attracting midges. | 我觉得这个东西在吸引蠓虫 |
[26:49] | My sand mites are getting bitten by midges. | 我的沙螨被蠓虫咬了 |
[26:51] | Just stop. | 你住口吧 |
[26:52] | -I’m just uncomfortable in my skin right now. -Just stop. | -我现在皮肤很不舒服 -赶紧住口 |
[26:56] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[27:04] | Has it changed much? | 房子变化很大吗 |
[27:06] | Yeah… Everything. | 是的…全变了 |
[27:13] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[27:17] | Okay. There it is. | 好吧 房子就在那 |
[27:21] | What am I supposed to do? | 我应该做些什么 |
[27:23] | I think maybe a photo. They’ve said you can go in. | 我想也许拍张照片 他们说你可以进去 |
[27:26] | No. Thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[27:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[27:31] | -Wait. Wait. -What the fuck? | -等等 -他妈的什么鬼啊 |
[27:32] | Memories. | 回忆 |
[27:35] | …So, I have an update. | …听着 我有个最新情况 |
[27:36] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:37] | James Weissel. We don’t really want to bother your dad. | 詹姆斯·韦塞尔 我们真的不想打扰你爸 |
[27:40] | We know he’s enjoying this. | 我们知道他在享受这一刻 |
[27:42] | There’s a call, and we might like your input. | 有一个决定 我们希望你来拿主意 |
[27:44] | -That okay? -Yeah. | -可以吗 -嗯 |
[27:46] | So, we made the threat/offer to Mr. Weaselman. | 是这样的 我们向韦斯莱曼先生发出了威胁 也给了报价 |
[27:49] | Five rising to ten. | 五百万提高到了一千万 |
[27:51] | But he said no. | 但他拒绝了 |
[27:53] | He said no to ten? Why would he say no to ten mil? | 他拒绝了一千万 他为什么会拒绝一千万 |
[27:55] | I don’t know, playing hardball? | 我不知道 扮强硬好抬价吗 |
[27:58] | We need this to go away, | 我们需要处理掉这个麻烦 |
[27:59] | -so I’m gonna double the offer. -Yeah. | -所以我会把价格加倍 -嗯 |
[28:01] | Anything to get him to roll, right? | 不惜一切让他心动 对吧 |
[28:03] | Yeah, right. Sounds smart. | 嗯 没错 听起来很聪明 |
[28:04] | Okay. So, I just wanted to let you know. | 好的 所以 我只是想让你知道 |
[28:06] | Nice to keep your dad in a good mood | 很高兴让你爸爸保持愉快的心情 |
[28:08] | for the festivities. | 去参加庆祝活动 |
[28:09] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[28:23] | Mr. Roy. So happy you could make it. | 罗伊先生 很高兴你能来 |
[28:25] | Well, let’s see what my money bought, shall we? | 好吧 我们来看看我的钱都买了些什么 好吗 |
[28:28] | Everything’s state of the art. | 这里的一切都是最先进的 |
[28:30] | Inking, web-offset press. | 着墨 卷筒纸胶印机 |
[28:34] | We like to say, | 我们喜欢说 |
[28:35] | we’ve got a better set up than most UK papers. | 我们的配置比大多数英国报纸都要好 |
[28:39] | Wow. | 哇 |
[28:41] | A whole school for how to intern at a clickbait aggregator? | 一整所学校 学习如何在标题党新闻聚合器上实习 |
[28:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:47] | “Ten reasons why you’re never getting paid.” | “你永远都不会得到报酬的十个理由” |
[28:54] | I’m sorry, I have to ask. | 对不起 我不得不问 |
[28:57] | Why are you trying to fuck me? | 你为什么要玩弄我 |
[29:01] | Trying to fuck you? What do you mean? | 玩弄你 你什么意思 |
[29:02] | Rose. We both know what that was. | 罗丝 我们俩都知道那是什么意思 |
[29:08] | If anything, I’m just, | 如果有的话 我只是 |
[29:11] | mildly offended on behalf of my sister and Frank, Gerri. | 代表我妹妹 弗兰克和格丽进行了一点小小的冒犯 |
[29:17] | And I wonder about the optics, but, | 我想知道媒体的反应 但是 |
[29:20] | hey, my dad knows, so… | 嘿 我爸知道 所以… |
[29:24] | Even so. | 尽管这样 |
[29:26] | I don’t know how you’ve done it, frankly. | 坦白说 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[29:30] | What with everything you’ve been through. | 你所经历的那一切 |
[29:35] | You’re good, though. | 不过你很好 |
[29:37] | Right. | 对 |
[29:38] | -Thank you. -No. | -谢谢 -不 |
[29:41] | You’re good, | 你真的很厉害 |
[29:42] | but you’re still in the rock tumbler right now. | 但你现在还在磨砺之中 |
[29:45] | You’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[29:47] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[29:50] | I mean, I’m over my shit. | 我的意思是 我已经抛开过去了 |
[29:52] | And I’ve met someone new. | 我遇到了一个新朋友 |
[29:54] | I mean, she is fantastic. | 我的意思是 她非常棒 |
[29:57] | And, so, yeah, I’m– | 所以 是的 我… |
[30:00] | I’m not in the place you think I’m in. | 我并没有处在你认为的那种情况中 |
[30:02] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[30:06] | But when we’re out on the other side of this all… | 但是 等到这一切水落石出明朗之时… |
[30:13] | it’s you. | 是你 |
[30:15] | I’m telling you now. It’s always been you. | 我现在告诉你 一直都是你 |
[30:21] | Well… | 好的… |
[30:22] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:25] | I don’t know about that, but thank you. | 我不知道这个情况 但是谢谢 |
[30:36] | Um… They’re asking if you want to stay for lunch. | 嗯…他们在问 你要不要留下来吃午餐 |
[30:38] | Fuck, no. | 去他妈的 不吃 |
[30:39] | I’ll be sure to feed that back to them. “Fuck, no.” Got it. | 我会确保把信息反馈给他们的 “去他妈的 不吃” 收到 |
[30:48] | Look who made it. | 看看是谁来了 |
[30:49] | Are you going to change the name of the airport, too? | 机场的名字你也要改吗 |
[30:51] | As you fly off? | 等你飞走的时候 |
[30:53] | Marcia call you? | 玛西娅打给你的吗 |
[30:54] | No. Your new one. | 不是 是你的新宠 |
[30:56] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:58] | The Logan Roy School of Journalism. | 洛根罗伊新闻学院 |
[31:01] | What’s next? | 下一步是什么 |
[31:02] | The Jack the Ripper Women’s Health Clinic? | 开膛手杰克妇女健康诊所吗 |
[31:05] | You, had a poke around the town? | 你在镇上逛过了吗 |
[31:08] | I’ve seen enough. | 我已经看够了 |
[31:09] | You’ve been spreading your name all over this place | 你把你的名字像涂鸦一样 |
[31:11] | like it was graffiti. | 在这个地方乱写乱画 |
[31:13] | They tried to get me to go into the old house. | 他们试图让我进那套老房子 |
[31:15] | Another plaque. | 再做块牌匾吗 |
[31:19] | I saw a mistle thrush at the bandstand. | 我在音乐台那里看到了一只槲鸫 |
[31:24] | Sure, you did. | 你当然看到了 |
[31:25] | This old bastard. | 这个老混蛋 |
[31:27] | I used to keep a log of the birds I’d see. | 我以前经常把我看到的鸟记录下来 |
[31:30] | Your grandpa would go through it | 你爷爷会检查我的记录 |
[31:32] | and scrub out the ones he didn’t believe I’d seen. | 然后擦掉他不相信我见过的那些鸟 |
[31:35] | You were always fairly generous with your sightings. | 你总是对你的所见所闻夸大其词 |
[31:41] | -Yeah. -Hello, valued shareholder, | -喂 -您好 尊敬的股东 |
[31:43] | you will soon have a critical decision to make… -What the fuck is this? | -很快 您将做出一个至关重要的决定… -这他妈什么鬼 |
[31:45] | …regarding your investment in Waystar. | …与您在韦斯达的投资有关 |
[31:48] | They’re fucking robocalling me now. | 他们他妈的用机器人给我打电话 |
[31:50] | I was gonna say, it’s nice to see you and, | 我想说 很高兴见到 |
[31:52] | and the old brother having a chat. | 你和你的老弟聊天 |
[31:55] | Yeah, well… | 是啊… |
[31:58] | Yeah, he’s a tough old bird. | 是的 他是个顽固的老家伙 |
[32:00] | – But– But he’s– he’s– -He’s morally bankrupt. | -但是…但是 他… -他在道德上已经破产了 |
[32:03] | He’s a nothing man who may well be… | 他是个无足轻重的人 对于这个星球的死亡... |
[32:07] | more personally responsible for the death of this planet… | 他很可能比其他任何一个人… |
[32:10] | than any other single human being. | 都负有更大的个人责任 |
[32:13] | He also makes the Kalispitron franchise, | 他还创立了卡利斯皮特朗特许经营权 |
[32:16] | which is, you know, solid, mediocre entertainment. | 你知道的 这是个可靠的大众娱乐活动 |
[32:19] | In terms of the lives that will be lost | 就即将失去的生命而言 |
[32:22] | by his whoring for the climate change deniers, | 他是在为否认气候变化的人卖淫 |
[32:25] | there’s a very persuasive argument to be made… | 有一个非常有说服力的论点… |
[32:28] | that he’s worse than Hitler. | 他比希特勒还要糟糕 |
[32:34] | Right, well… | 好吧… |
[32:36] | And I’d appreciate it if you’d stop working for him. | 如果你停止为他工作 我将不胜感激 |
[32:40] | Okay, um, well… | 好吧 嗯… |
[32:44] | so, I have moved up significantly, | 所以 我已经有了很大的进步 |
[32:47] | and this might sound dumb, | 这听起来可能很愚蠢 |
[32:49] | but maybe I can kind of work it from the inside, | 但是 也许我可以打入他们内部 做一些工作 |
[32:52] | -and that way– -If you refuse, | -那样的话… -如果你拒绝离职 |
[32:54] | I think it’s well within my rights… | 我认为这完全在我的权限范围内… |
[32:56] | to remove your name from amongst the beneficiaries | 我会把你的名字从我的遗嘱受益人 |
[32:59] | of my last will and testament. | 里面删除 |
[33:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:03] | Because that’s– that’s quite a pretty penny. | 因为那…那是非常多的钱 |
[33:06] | Around 250 mil. | 大概2.5亿 |
[33:09] | And I’m sure Greenpeace would be very much obliged. | 而且我相信 绿色和平组织会非常感激我的捐款的 |
[33:13] | No, de– definitely, that is quite a pickle. | 不 当然…那是一大笔钱 |
[33:16] | That is a tough one. | 这是个艰难的抉择啊 |
[33:24] | – Dude. -Hey, brother. | -老兄 -嘿 兄弟 |
[33:26] | My God, you smell like cotton candy. | 天哪 你闻起来像棉花糖 |
[33:28] | I almost want to lick your neck. | 我都想舔你的脖子了 |
[33:31] | Thanks for coming, man. | 谢谢你的光临 伙计 |
[33:31] | My dad’ll be very pleased when he sees, you know, | 我爸会非常高兴看到… |
[33:34] | old friends and… | 老朋友和… |
[33:36] | Hi, yes, sir. Yeah, I’ll take one of those golden beauties. | 你好 先生 是的 我要一杯那种美酒 |
[33:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么比赛 |
[33:42] | Scottish. I’m thinking of getting in. | 苏格兰足球 我正在考虑进去 |
[33:44] | Scottish kicky-ball? | 苏格兰足球吗 |
[33:46] | It looks like two eunuchs trying to fuck a letterbox. | 看上去就像两个太监抢着操一个信箱 |
[33:49] | I’m liking the look of Hibs. Or Hearts. | 我喜欢希伯尼安队 或者 凯尔蒂赫斯队 |
[33:51] | Yeah? . | 是吗 |
[33:52] | Hearts, that’s my dad’s team. | 赫斯队 那是我父亲的球队 |
[33:54] | The only childhood relic he can stomach. | 他唯一能忍受的童年遗物 |
[33:56] | Agent in Spain, big baller. . | 西班牙经纪人 大个子 |
[33:58] | I buy the club, he loans me nine shit hot players. | 我买下俱乐部 他借给我九个超级棒的球员 |
[34:01] | We climb the ladder, | 我们节节攀升 |
[34:03] | take the second Champion’s League space, | 拿下第二个冠军联赛的位置 |
[34:04] | UEFA goes full European super-league, | 在欧足联全力支持欧洲超级联赛 |
[34:06] | flip it, walk away. | 翻盘 然后抽身 |
[34:08] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, | 我根本不懂你在说什么 |
[34:10] | but it sounds fucking slick, dude. | 不过听起来很他妈的滑 老兄 |
[34:12] | Slicker than cum on a dolphin’s back. | 比海豚的背部还要滑 |
[34:15] | You want in? | 你想加入吗 |
[34:16] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[34:17] | …But can we talk about what we talked about? | …但是 我们可以谈谈我们之前谈的事吗 |
[34:21] | You know, a major injection, or even taking us private. | 你知道的 注入大笔投资 甚至是将我们私有化 |
[34:25] | Have you talked to your dad? | 你跟你爸谈过吗 |
[34:26] | It’s a conversation we can have. | 这事我们之间就可以谈 |
[34:28] | Then we should totally have that fucking conversation, | 那我们应该他妈的好好谈谈 |
[34:30] | like two fucking auctioneers on coke. | 就像两个他妈的可卡因拍卖师 |
[34:33] | I have total 360 latitude to work on my father’s behalf. | 我可以100%地代表我父亲工作 |
[34:37] | Cool. Same with me, with my dad, yeah. | 酷 我也是 完全可以代表我爸 |
[34:39] | Fuck, it’s weird how much we’re the same. | 操 我们这么相似 真是很奇怪 |
[34:43] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[34:44] | Sock it in the net sack, you crazy kick ball bastards. | 把它踢进网袋里 你这个疯狂踢球的混蛋 |
[34:49] | Buy them with me. | 和我一起买下他们 |
[34:51] | Fifty-fifty. | 一人一半 |
[34:53] | Buy the– them? The… | 买…他们… |
[34:55] | …Yeah, let me have a think. | …嗯 我得想一想 |
[34:58] | I mean, I don’t really see a downside, other than… | 我的意思是 我没有看到什么不好的地方 除了… |
[35:01] | zero knowledge or interest in Scottish football, | 我对苏格兰足球毫不了解 毫无兴趣以外 |
[35:03] | but yeah, let me have a little think. Hearts. | 不过 好的 我想一想 赫斯队 |
[35:09] | Are you just looking at golf courses? | 你只是在看高尔夫球场的介绍吗 |
[35:11] | Like golf porn. | 比如色情高尔夫 |
[35:14] | Am I allowed to take those soaps in the bathroom? | 我可以拿走浴室里的肥皂吗 |
[35:16] | Yeah. Fuck it, take it all. | 是啊 管它妈的 都拿走好了 |
[35:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:31] | -Hi. -Hey, Connor. | -嗨 -嘿 康纳 |
[35:33] | – Whatcha doing? … -We’re just getting ready. | -你在干嘛… -我们正在做准备 |
[35:36] | -Good. -What time’s– …What time’s the thing? | -好 -几点…几点开始 |
[35:38] | I don’t think the big surprise is until eight. | 我想 八点才会是高潮 |
[35:41] | -So… -Willa asked me to check in, | -那… -威拉要我了解一下 |
[35:44] | ’cause Jennifer is, like, a key member of the cast. | 因为詹妮弗是演员阵容的重要成员 |
[35:49] | Would it be possible | 有没有可能 |
[35:50] | to send Jennifer back to be on stage? | 让詹妮弗回到舞台上去 |
[35:53] | Well, no, I’m afraid, | 好吧 恐怕不行 |
[35:55] | because Jennifer and I are currently engaged | 因为我和詹妮弗目前正在进行 |
[35:58] | in one of the all-time great psychosexual expeditions. | 史无前例的伟大的性爱探险 |
[36:03] | We’re like the Lewis and Clarke of fucking. | 我们就像正在做爱的刘易斯和克拉克 |
[36:05] | Come on, man. I’m begging you here. | 拜托 老弟 我在这里求你了 |
[36:07] | I– I’m bleeding out. I can’t afford this. | 我…我正在流血 我承担不起这样 |
[36:09] | I’m sorry, dude, but, that’s showbiz. | 对不起 老兄 但是 娱乐圈就是这样 |
[36:13] | -I am very unhappy with this outcome. -I– I know. I’m sorry. | -我对这样的结果非常不满 -我 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[36:21] | Not wanting to put a dampener on Rhea’s celebrations | 我不是想在瑞亚的庆祝活动中令人扫兴 |
[36:23] | or anything, but it’s time we killed her dead. | 或是别的什么 但是我们是时候干死她了 |
[36:26] | Smash her skull in with a rock. | 用块石头砸碎她的头骨 |
[36:27] | -Nice. -Okay. | -棒呆了 -好的 |
[36:28] | Way to ease us in, sis. | 减轻我们痛苦的方法 小妹 |
[36:29] | Will there be nibbles at this event? I was expecting nibbles. | 这次活动会不会有”小不点儿” 我很期待”小不点儿”[猫和老鼠中的贪吃小老鼠的角色] |
[36:31] | What I’m thinking is we just– We tell him direct. | 我想的是…我们有什么就直接告诉他 |
[36:35] | We just tell him, all of us, we won’t have it. | 我们直接告诉他 我们所有人 我们不接受 |
[36:38] | -Should I maybe take the floor? -Okay. | -我能发言吗 -好啊 |
[36:40] | Would Rhea really be the worst thing in the world? | 瑞亚真的会成为世界上最糟糕的事情吗 |
[36:43] | Or does a woman from outside actually make sense right now? | 还是说 一个外面的女人现在加入进来确实有意义 |
[36:46] | Okay, right. Well, she– she got to you. | 好吧 懂了 她 她搞定你了 |
[36:49] | No. Just– – | 没有 只是… |
[36:51] | I’m fighting on two fronts | 我在两条战线上战斗 |
[36:53] | and I might have to make a request to Dad | 我可能得向爸爸 |
[36:55] | about a bridge situation, | 提一座桥的情况 |
[36:56] | -and she’s been understanding. -This is bullshit. Ken? | -而她对此一直很理解 -这是胡扯 肯 你说说 |
[36:59] | -Well… -Well? | -嗯… -嗯什么 |
[37:01] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[37:02] | Sh– You’re backing her too, rebounder? | 她…你也支持她吗 篮板王 |
[37:04] | No, I– I just… | 没有 我…我只是… |
[37:07] | I just think that maybe… -You just…? You are. | 我只是认为 或许… -你只是… 你就是支持她 |
[37:08] | …you’ve overplayed your hand. | …你的手伸的太长了 |
[37:09] | Excuse me? How did she get to you? | 不好意思 她是怎么搞定你的 |
[37:12] | You think you’ll be given another shot at some point, | 你觉得自己会在某个时候得到另一次机会 |
[37:15] | ever? No. | 是这样吗 不会有了 |
[37:16] | – And, Roman, you? No. -Well, I mean… | -还有 罗曼 你也是吗 不会有的 -我是说… |
[37:20] | No, she thinks you’re a dipshit, | 不 她认为你是个混蛋 |
[37:21] | or maybe you’re just too much of a fucking dipshit to see that. | 也许你真的是太混蛋了 所以不自知 |
[37:23] | Fuck you. I know more about this business than you. | 去你妈的 我比你更懂这个行业 |
[37:25] | – More than any of you, actually. -Roman, no one gives a fuck | -实际上比你们任何人都懂 -罗曼 没人他妈的在乎 |
[37:27] | -about management training. -Dad does. Gerri does. | -管理培训 -爸爸在乎 格丽在乎 |
[37:29] | It’s corporate daycare. | 那就是公司的托儿所 |
[37:33] | That’s not a good retort! | 这个反驳根本就不行 |
[37:34] | -Don’t fucking laugh at that. -Shiv. | -别他妈傻笑了 -小西 |
[37:35] | -Thanks for taking this seriously. -I do. | -谢谢你这么认真 -我是很认真 |
[37:38] | It’s just… It’s transparent. | 只是…这很显而易见 |
[37:41] | …-You know, Rhea’s who Dad wants. | …你知道 瑞亚是爸爸想找的人 |
[37:43] | Clearly. So… | 显然 所以… |
[37:45] | -But he’s wrong. -Yeah, but– | -但是他错了 -是的 但是… |
[37:46] | -In case you want it in writing. -Maybe, you know, you should just, like– | -以防万一你想要我的书面形式 -也许 你知道吗 你应该… |
[37:49] | like, give it up. | 放弃 |
[37:51] | Full disclosure, I’m starting to like her. | 我完全坦白 我开始喜欢她了 |
[37:54] | He likes her. | 他喜欢她 |
[37:55] | Yeah, this is why you don’t hatch a plan with Connor, | 嗯 这就是不和康纳达成计划的原因 |
[37:57] | the first fucking pancake. | 总是第一个倒戈 |
[37:58] | First pancake. Okay, thank you. | 第一个倒戈 好的 谢谢 |
[38:00] | You’re a brat. You know, none of you have been through | 你乳臭未干呢 你们知道吗 你们都没有经历过 |
[38:02] | what I’ve been through, so just… | 我经历过的事 所以… |
[38:04] | Aw! My mommy got sent to the booby hatch | 噢 我妈妈被送进了疯人院 |
[38:06] | -and now I’m sad. -Fuck off. | -现在我很难过 -滚开 |
[38:08] | I think you’re being too emotional about this whole thing. | 我觉得你在这件事情上太过情绪化了 |
[38:10] | -My fucking God. -I think he’s trying… | -我他妈的天哪 -我觉得他正在… |
[38:11] | -Are you doing the emotional card on me? -…to mansplain things to you. | -你是在给我打情感牌吗 -…向你说教 |
[38:14] | -Fuck’s sake. -I mean… | -去他妈的 -我的意思是… |
[38:16] | I mean, I was gonna mansplain it to you, | 我的意思是 我本来想向你说教的 |
[38:18] | but I think he did a very good job. | 但是我觉得 他做得很好 |
[38:31] | Roman, Kendall and Connor. | 罗曼 肯德尔和康纳 |
[38:32] | Basically, it was a fucking disaster. | 基本上 这是他妈的一场灾难 |
[38:34] | -Well, I’m sorry. – No, we just need to… | -嗯 我很遗憾 -不 我们只需要… |
[38:37] | let him know, be very direct: | 让他知道 非常直接地告诉他 |
[38:39] | she tried to put her hands down your pants. | 她想把手伸进你的裤子里 |
[38:40] | No! | 不 |
[38:41] | Seriously? That’s not a normal thing to ask? | 你说真的吗 通常不会这样说吧 |
[38:44] | Not actually say that she tried to– I don’t know. | 并不是说她真的打算…我不知道 |
[38:46] | And I mean because also, maybe, there is a world | 我的意思是 也许还有一个世界 |
[38:48] | in which Rhea… | 瑞亚… |
[38:51] | makes more sense… for me | 更有意义…在我看来 |
[38:53] | is the– is the truth. Maybe. | 就是…就是这样 也许吧 |
[38:57] | Excuse me? The woman who you barely know | 拜托 一个你几乎不认识的女人 |
[38:59] | makes more sense to you than your wife? | 对你来说 比你老婆更有意义吗 |
[39:01] | Come on, it’s complicated. | 好了 这很复杂 |
[39:03] | Your dad is complicated. | 你爸爸很复杂 |
[39:04] | You think if you kill Rhea, | 你觉得你干掉瑞亚 |
[39:05] | he’s just gonna give it back to you automatically? | 他就会自动把接班人位置还给你吗 |
[39:08] | No. | 不会的 |
[39:09] | Okay, well, Tom, I won’t give up. | 好吧 汤姆 我不会放弃的 |
[39:12] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[39:13] | He made me a fucking offer, | 他给了我一个他妈的提议 |
[39:15] | and I’m gonna redeem that coupon. | 现在我要兑换这个优惠券 |
[39:19] | So, we got, the Lord Provost, | 那 出席的有 市长 |
[39:21] | the Chamber of Commerce, Leader of the Council… | 商会会长 议会领导… |
[39:24] | What? 20 to 30 faces? | 多少 20到30个人吗 |
[39:26] | -Is that right? -I don’t know. | -我说得对吗 -我不知道 |
[39:28] | Je suis pas ta secretaire. | 我又不是你的秘书 |
[39:32] | …Look, you stay as long as you like, | …听着 你想待多久就待多久 |
[39:34] | I’m gonna bolt after the soup, say I have calls. | 我喝完汤就溜 说我要接电话 |
[39:36] | I just wanna get the fuck out. | 我他妈的只想离开这里 |
[39:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:56] | Feting the king. | 宴请国王 |
[39:59] | Tacitus comes to mind. | 让我想起了塔西佗 |
[40:01] | Yeah, yeah. Tacitus. Classic Tacitus. | 是啊 塔西佗 经典的塔西佗 |
[40:05] | He’s made a wasteland and calls it an empire. | 他造就了一片荒地 然后称之为帝国 |
[40:09] | God, Tacitus… He just– just– | 天啦 塔西佗…他只是…只是… |
[40:12] | All killer, no filler with him. | 他的身边都是杀手 没有抚育之手 |
[40:14] | Did he ever have a bad quote? | 他有说过什么不好的名言吗 |
[40:16] | Have you tendered your resignation? | 你递交辞职报告了吗 |
[40:19] | Just working that out in the old noggin still. | 我这榆木脑袋还在考虑这个问题 |
[40:25] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[40:27] | Apparently… | 显然… |
[40:30] | we may be suffering from bad buzz. | 我们可能正在受到坏嗡嗡声的困扰 |
[40:32] | Whatever good buzz we had | 不管我们有什么好的嗡嗡声 |
[40:34] | has been wiped out by pervasive bad buzz. | 都已经被无处不在的坏嗡嗡声给消解了 |
[40:37] | Okay, news. Huddle. | 好了 新闻 聚过来 |
[40:41] | Okay, everyone. Here we go. Here we go. | 好了 各位 开始了 开始了 |
[40:46] | Okay, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[40:48] | Um… Bright eyes, and let’s see those chompers. | 嗯…眼睛明亮点 都笑起来 |
[41:00] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[41:05] | Jesus H. Christ! | 我的天啦 |
[41:11] | They’re all in there! | 他们都在里面 |
[41:12] | I mean, I– I– I saw Peter fucking Magillan. | 我的意思是 我..我..我他妈看见彼得·麦哲伦了 |
[41:15] | …Fucking Cyd. | …还有他妈的悉德 |
[41:17] | Jeff Greenway. I mean, fuck me. | 杰夫·格林威 我的意思是 我操 |
[41:19] | I– I thought it was supposed to be a– | 我…我本来以为应该是… |
[41:20] | -You know, a steak and a chat. -Rhea thought it would be nice. | -你知道 吃点牛排聊聊天就完事了 -瑞亚觉得那样会很好 |
[41:25] | Well… | 好吧… |
[41:28] | Shall we? | 我们可以进去了吗 |
[41:47] | Wow. | 哇 |
[41:51] | Yeah, look at that. I think that’s… | 是的 看那个 我觉得那是… |
[41:54] | maybe the Denver Chronicle. | 也许是”丹佛纪事报” |
[41:56] | I interned there. | 我在那里实习 |
[41:59] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[42:02] | Yeah. It’s– | 嗯 是… |
[42:04] | Word got around that I’m over here | 消息传开了 说我在这里 |
[42:05] | and people from the play are super-pissed. | 剧组里的演员都非常生气 |
[42:07] | Don’t worry, don’t worry. We’ll figure it out. Yeah? | 别担心 别担心 我们会搞定的 好吗 |
[42:09] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[42:12] | So, this was actually a pretty tough situation | 所以 这实际上是一个非常棘手的 |
[42:14] | with the distribution, | 分布情况 |
[42:16] | -but my dad did this amazing– -Has anyone ever told you | -但是我父亲做的很棒… -有没有人告诉过你 |
[42:19] | that you talk about your dad, like… a lot? | 你在谈论你父亲方面…谈了很多 |
[42:24] | Okay…. | 好吧…. |
[42:27] | No, I don’t think they have. | 不 我认为他们没告诉过我 |
[42:29] | I wasn’t trying to be nasty, | 我不是想讨人嫌 |
[42:30] | I was just pointing something out. | 我只是指出一些情况 |
[42:33] | No, it’s cool, he’s– he’s just a major presence | 不 没关系 他..只不过 他是我们生活中的 |
[42:36] | in our lives. | 一个重要人物 |
[42:38] | Do you want to say hi? | 你想跟他打招呼吗 |
[42:40] | -Okay. Yeah. -Yeah? Yeah. | -好的 好啊 -好吗 好吗 |
[42:41] | -I mean, he looks kind of busy. -Let’s go. Yeah, no, no, no. | -我的意思是 他看起来有点忙 -我们走吧 不 不 不 |
[42:43] | -I want you to meet my dad. -Okay. | -我要你见见我爸 -好的 |
[42:44] | He’s gonna love you. | 他会喜欢你的 |
[42:46] | I’ve got a proposition for you. | 我有一个提议给你 |
[42:47] | – Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[42:48] | So, we’ve got this opportunity | 那 我们有这样一个机会 |
[42:49] | for you to become involved financially in Willa’s play, | 可以让你在经济上参与威拉的演出 |
[42:52] | which I don’t know if you’ve been hearing, | 我不知道你有没有一直听人说起 |
[42:53] | but the buzz is excellent. | 但是反响很棒 |
[42:55] | You know? | 你明白吧 |
[42:56] | So, I’d really like to talk to you about that, | 所以 我真的很想和你谈谈 |
[42:58] | if I could. Just, you know… … | 如果我能 只是 你知道…… |
[43:00] | Hey, Dad. This is Jennifer. | 嘿 老爸 这位是詹妮弗 |
[43:02] | Hi. | 你好 |
[43:04] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[43:05] | It’s nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[43:08] | Yeah, and congratulations, too. This is so awesome. | 嗯 也恭喜你 太棒了 |
[43:11] | -Thank you. -Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[43:14] | Jennifer’s really amazing, and… | 詹妮弗真的很棒 而且… |
[43:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:20] | She’s in theatre. | 她在剧院工作 |
[43:22] | Well, not really. | 嗯 也不算是 |
[43:24] | Well… I mean, you are. You are… | 好吧…我的意思是 你就是是 你是… |
[43:28] | You are. | 你就是 |
[43:30] | Anyways, this is so awesome. | 总之 这太棒了 |
[43:32] | Yes, it is. | 嗯 是的 |
[43:36] | I… | 我… |
[43:37] | I should really mingle… | 我真的要去… |
[43:40] | -So good to meet you. -Yeah. | -很高兴认识你 -嗯 |
[43:51] | Seen Kendall’s latest? | 看到肯德尔的最新女友了吗 |
[43:53] | …Yeah. | …嗯 |
[43:54] | Mind like a balloon. | 其蠢如猪啊 |
[43:59] | Hey, you wanna… | 嘿 你想… |
[44:01] | You wanna call a truce for tonight? | 你想今晚和平休战吗 |
[44:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:05] | I got you something. | 我有东西给你 |
[44:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:11] | Nice. | 很棒 |
[44:13] | Nice houses. | 很漂亮的房子 |
[44:16] | – Yeah, these are… -Lovely. | -是的 这些… -很美 |
[44:17] | These are our houses, Dad. | 这些是我们的房子 爸爸 |
[44:20] | -They’re all ours. -Really? | -这些都是我们的 -真的吗 |
[44:22] | Yeah. Malibu. | 是啊 马里布 |
[44:24] | You remember… | 你还记得… |
[44:28] | Quality work. | [纪念册]做得很好 |
[44:31] | Don’t like the past too much? | 不太喜欢过去 是吗 |
[44:34] | I do. I do. | 喜欢 喜欢 |
[44:35] | It’s…it’s just there’s so much of it. | 只是…只是太多回忆了 |
[44:42] | The future is real, but… | 未来才是真实的 但是… |
[44:45] | the past, well, it’s… | 过去 嗯… |
[44:48] | Yeah. Um… | 是啊 嗯… |
[44:50] | It’s all made up. | 都是虚构的 |
[44:53] | It’s, um… bad this time. | 嗯…这次感觉很不好 |
[44:59] | She doesn’t drink… | 她不喝酒… |
[45:03] | …She’s got my contacts | …她有我的联络人信息 |
[45:05] | and everyone, everyone is here. | 每个人都来到了这里 |
[45:08] | And I didn’t know a thing. | 而我什么都不知道 |
[45:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:11] | She’s blue, you know? | 她很保守 你知道吗 |
[45:14] | She’s liberal. | 她很自由 |
[45:15] | Well, yeah, but so am I. | 是的 但是 我也是啊 |
[45:17] | -Yeah, but you fucking get it. -Kinda– | -是的 但是你他妈的懂的 -有点… |
[45:18] | You fucking get it. You know? | 你他妈的懂的 你知道吧 |
[45:21] | I mean, she told me she drank. | 我的意思是 她告诉我她喝了酒 |
[45:25] | I shared a whisky with her. | 我和她喝了威士忌 |
[45:27] | Prick tease. | 欲擒故纵的挑逗 |
[45:28] | We don’t use that anymore. | 我们不再用这个词了 |
[45:30] | Yeah. I know, I know. | 嗯 我知道 我知道 |
[45:31] | All sorts of useful fucking words have gone that way. | 各种各样有用的词就这样他妈的消失了 |
[45:41] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[45:43] | -Don’t worry, Dad. -Is it– | -别担心 爸 -是… |
[45:45] | Have I got it right? | 我说对了吗 |
[45:51] | ‘Cause… | 因为… |
[45:53] | You’re smart. You are smart. | 你很聪明 你很聪明 |
[46:00] | -I– ‘Scuse me, sorry to interrupt. | -我… -抱歉 打扰了 |
[46:02] | Just wanted to, um, ask you something | 只是想 嗯 问你一件事 |
[46:04] | -about the procedures tonight. -Sure. | -关于今晚的程序 -好的 |
[46:06] | -Question about cake. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, I… | -关于蛋糕的问题 -耶耶耶 不 我… |
[46:09] | – I gotta go to the pisser. -Okay. | -我得去撒尿 -好的 |
[46:11] | -Where is it? -Just– I think it’s that way. | -厕所在哪儿 -就在…我想应该是那边 |
[46:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[46:21] | Uncle Logs. | 洛根叔公 |
[46:23] | Hey, I just– | 嘿 我只是… |
[46:24] | I just wanted to say “Happy Night.” | 我只是想说”祝你今晚开心” |
[46:29] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[46:33] | I don’t know. I just wanted to… | 我不知道 我只是想… |
[46:36] | It may be that I’ve reached the end of the road | 可能是我已经走到路的尽头了 |
[46:38] | in terms of– of– of like… | 就…而言…就… |
[46:44] | What? | 什么 |
[46:46] | My grandpa has made it clear | 我爷爷说得很清楚了 |
[46:48] | that if I want to secure my future, | 如果我想确保自己的未来 |
[46:50] | then I need to sever my links. Negotiate a bit of a “Grexit.” | 那么我得切断和你的链接 协商一下”格雷格退出” |
[46:55] | Did he now? | 他现在提出的吗 |
[46:58] | It has been a pleasure, um… | 很荣幸 嗯… |
[47:01] | work– doing business with you, and I’ve learned a lot. | 工作…和你一起工作 我学到了很多东西 |
[47:04] | And I hope that, um… | 我希望 嗯… |
[47:06] | I hope that I brought something to the table, too. | 我希望我也带来了一些东西 |
[47:10] | I like you, Greg. | 我喜欢你 格雷格 |
[47:12] | O– Okay. Right. | 好…好的 嗯 |
[47:15] | I do. I like you. | 真的 我喜欢你 |
[47:19] | What did he say? | 他怎么说的 |
[47:21] | He threatened to cut me off. | 他威胁要把我踢出遗产受益人 |
[47:23] | He won’t do that. | 他不会那样做的 |
[47:24] | He’s too much of a fucking coward. | 他太他妈的胆小了 |
[47:27] | That’s why his whole life has amounted to nothing. | 所以他的一生才会毫无意义 |
[47:31] | But you know, in the end, it’s up to you, kiddo. | 但是 你知道吗 最终取决于你 孩子 |
[47:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:38] | Uncle Fun… | 有趣的叔公… |
[47:41] | or Grandpa Grumps. | 还是脾气暴躁的爷爷 |
[47:50] | So, I hereby convene the meeting of the newly formed | 因此 我特此召集新成立的 |
[47:53] | “What the Fuck are We Gonna Do” committee. | “我们他妈的该怎么办”委员会的会议 |
[47:56] | So we made the second threat slash offer to Mr. Weissel | 那 我们向韦塞尔先生提出了第二次恩威并施的提议 |
[47:58] | -and he said no. -To what? | -他拒绝了 -拒绝了什么条件 |
[48:01] | He said no to everything. | 他对任何条件都拒绝 |
[48:02] | We offered 20 million dollars. Didn’t flinch. | 我们提出给2000万美元 他一点也没动心 |
[48:06] | No fear of the cost of legal action. | 丝毫不担心他会承担的法律诉讼成本 |
[48:08] | Zero appetite to settle. | 根本没有和我们达成协议的欲望 |
[48:09] | We asked for a number. Any number. | 我们要求他开个价 任何价 |
[48:11] | Apparently, this is no number. -There’s no number? | 显然 他没有开价 -没有开价吗 |
[48:14] | And there’s obviously something going on under the water. | 很明显 背后有些事情正在发生 |
[48:17] | -We think he has a backer? -Who? | -我们认为他背后有支持者 -谁 |
[48:19] | Could be anyone who has a grudge against Waystar. | 任何对韦斯达怀恨在心的人都有可能 |
[48:21] | Get a phone book. I mean, it’s a very long list. | 找本电话簿来 我的意思是 清单很长的 |
[48:25] | It’s all likely to come out: the shadow logs, | 一切都有可能曝光出来 影子日志 |
[48:28] | – NDA, domino unraveling. -Mother! | -保密协议 像多米诺骨牌一样 -我的天啦 |
[48:31] | It’s spiraling. It’s moving fast. | 事态呈螺旋状上升 发展得很快 |
[48:34] | We hear the weasel. The weasel is negotiating to go on TV | 我们听到了黄鼠狼[和韦塞尔谐音]的声音 黄鼠狼正在协商上电视 |
[48:37] | – and spill his guts. Yeah. -Fuck. | -然后倾吐他的心声 是啊 -我操 |
[48:39] | -It’s gonna be huge. -Fuck. | -后果会很严重 -我操 |
[48:40] | It’s gonna blow wide open. | 会把天都捅漏 |
[48:42] | Sour any CEO announcement. | 任何总裁任命都无济于事 |
[48:44] | The new face is gonna get ripped to shreds. | 新人会被撕成碎片 |
[48:46] | Short term question is: | 短期问题是 |
[48:49] | When… do we tell him? Do we tell him tonight? | 我们…什么时候告诉他 我们今晚告诉他吗 |
[48:52] | Anyone want to end the night | 有谁想在夜晚结束之前 |
[48:53] | with a round of Boar on the Floor? | 当”地板上的野猪”吗 |
[48:55] | Big picture, I mean… | 重点是 我的意思是… |
[48:57] | The weasel is an existential threat. | 黄鼠狼是一种生死存亡的威胁 |
[49:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:07] | We give him the night off. | 我们给他放一晚上的假 |
[49:09] | Let him enjoy the night. We’ll tell him tomorrow. | 让他享受今晚 我们明天告诉他 |
[49:11] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -这样吗 -嗯 |
[49:13] | And if I had to tell him you made the call, | 如果我必须告诉他 是你做的决定 |
[49:15] | would you still be happy with the call? | 你还是愿意做这个决定吗 |
[49:18] | That’s the call. | 就这样决定了 |
[49:19] | …Good evening, everyone. | …晚上好 各位 |
[49:22] | It’s a pleasure to have you here tonight | 很高兴大家今晚聚在这里 |
[49:24] | to honor my dad’s life and work. | 纪念我父亲的生活和工作 |
[49:29] | So, when Rhea was planning this, she asked me to help out | 那 当瑞亚计划这个活动时 她请我帮她 |
[49:34] | with, um… with a little tribute to the certain… | 在…嗯 在某些情调方面做一点… |
[49:39] | flavor. | 贡献 |
[49:40] | And after a lot of convincing, well… | 经过一番说服之后 嗯 |
[49:45] | Here we are. | 我们来了 |
[49:47] | Is he about to strip? | 他要脱衣服吗 |
[49:48] | -Just remember I’m not a professional. -Think he’s going to masturbate | -只是希望大家了解 我不是专业人士 -我想他是在舞台上 |
[49:50] | onstage to a photo of Dad. | 对着爸爸的一张照片打飞机 |
[49:52] | My boy Squiggle cooked up this beat for me. | 我儿子斯奎格为我准备了这个节拍 |
[49:55] | Check it. | 一起来听听 |
[49:56] | ♪ Born on the North Bank King of the East Side ♪ | ♪ 出生于北岸 东边的国王 ♪ |
[49:59] | ♪ Fifty years strong now He’s rollin’ in a sick ride ♪ | ♪ 五十年硬朗 摇摆中坚强 ♪ |
[50:01] | ♪ Handmade suits Raking in loot ♪ | ♪ 手工的西装 横扫那战场 ♪ |
[50:03] | ♪ Five star general Y’all best salute, yo ♪ -No. | ♪ 五星的上将 最佳的敬仰 哟 ♪ -不 |
[50:07] | -No. Jesus, no. No. -My God! | -不-老天啊 不 -天哪 |
[50:10] | Ken.W.A. | 匪帮说唱小肯[N.W.A. 康普顿的嘻哈音乐团体] |
[50:12] | I mean it’s… it is burning my eyes, | 我的意思是…太辣眼睛了 |
[50:14] | but I cannot look away. | 但是我无法移开视线 |
[50:16] | ♪ L to the OG ♪ | ♪ L到OG ♪ |
[50:18] | ♪ Dude be the OG ♪ | ♪ 老爹创世纪 ♪ |
[50:20] | ♪ A-N he playin’ ♪ | ♪ A-N 他玩弄全城 ♪ |
[50:23] | ♪ Playin’ like a pro, see ♪ | ♪ 是个职业超人 看 ♪ |
[50:26] | ♪ L to the OG ♪ | ♪ L到OG ♪ |
[50:28] | ♪ Dude be the OG ♪ | ♪ 老爹创世纪 ♪ |
[50:30] | ♪ A-N he playin’ ♪ | ♪ A-N 他玩弄全城 ♪ |
[50:33] | ♪ Playin’ like a pro ♪ | ♪ 是个职业超人 ♪ |
[50:35] | Make some noise! | 气氛再热烈点 |
[50:36] | ♪ A1 ratings, 80K wine ♪ | ♪ 最高的等级 最贵的尚品 ♪ |
[50:39] | ♪ Never gonna stop, baby Fuck father time, bro ♪ | ♪ 永远不要停 宝贝 他妈的时光老人 兄弟 ♪ |
[50:41] | ♪ Don’t get it twisted I’ve been through hell ♪ | ♪ 不要想太多 地狱我经历过 ♪ |
[50:43] | ♪ But since I stan Dad I’m alive and well ♪ | ♪ 但自从我站起 老爸 我仍然很好活着 ♪ |
[50:46] | ♪ Shaper of views Creator of news ♪ | ♪ 观点塑造者 新闻创造者 ♪ |
[50:49] | ♪ Father of many Paid all his dues ♪ | ♪ 子女的慈父 承担了职责 ♪ |
[50:51] | ♪ So don’t try to run Your mouth at the king ♪ | ♪ 不要有企图 对国王爆粗 ♪ |
[50:53] | ♪ Just pucker up, bitch And go kiss the ring ♪ | ♪ 仰起你小脸 婊子 亲吻那指环 ♪ |
[50:56] | ♪ L to the OG ♪ | ♪ L到OG ♪ |
[50:59] | ♪ Dude be the OG ♪ | ♪ 老爹创世纪 ♪ |
[51:00] | ♪ A-N he playin’ ♪ | ♪ A-N 他玩弄全城 ♪ |
[51:02] | Make some noise! | 气氛再热烈点 |
[51:06] | ♪ When I say L, you say OG ♪ | ♪ 我说L 你们说OG ♪ |
[51:11] | ♪ L to the… ♪ | ♪ L到… ♪ |
[51:13] | ♪ L to the… ♪ -♪ OG ♪ | ♪ L到… ♪ -♪ OG ♪ |
[51:16] | -♪ L to the… ♪ -You need to stop this. | – ♪ L到… ♪ -你得让他停下来 |
[51:18] | -♪ L to the… ♪ -♪ OG ♪ | – ♪ L到… ♪ – ♪ OG ♪ |
[51:21] | ♪ L to the… ♪ | ♪ L到… ♪ |
[51:23] | ♪ L to the motherfucking OG ♪ | ♪ L到他妈屌爆的OG ♪ |
[51:29] | I think this might be the end of the company. | 我觉得这可能是公司的末日 |
[51:31] | We might get sucked into a black hole of embarrassment | 我们可能会陷入一个我们永远无法摆脱的 |
[51:34] | that we never get out of. | 尴尬的黑洞 |
[51:35] | Dundee in the motherfucking house. | 这里是他妈的敦提 |
[51:43] | If I can get your attention. | 请各位注意 |
[51:44] | Some appreciations of the man, the legend, Logan Roy. | 以下是对这位传奇人物洛根·罗伊的一些赞誉 |
[51:51] | Hey, Dad. Hey, everybody. | 嘿 老爸 大家好 |
[51:55] | Um… | 嗯… |
[51:56] | Yeah, you all know that I’ve had my ups and downs… | 是的 你们都知道我经历过起起落落… |
[52:01] | you could say. | 可以这么说 |
[52:02] | And, um… | 但是 嗯… |
[52:05] | What you might not know is that my dad has been the one | 你们可能不知道的是 我父亲是那个 |
[52:10] | who’s been to meet me at my lowest moments… | 在我最低潮的时刻来见我的人… |
[52:13] | Hey, sorry to interrupt. You remember Eduard? | 嘿 抱歉打扰 你还记得爱德华吗 |
[52:17] | Just wanna say congrats on a lifetime of kicking ass. | 只是想祝贺你一辈子都这么厉害 |
[52:19] | Thanks. I’m not dead yet. | 谢谢 我还没死呢 |
[52:22] | Um… Also, I got you a present. We actually got you a present. | 嗯…还有 我给你准备了一份礼物 实际上我们给你准备了一份礼物 |
[52:26] | We bought the Hearts. | 我们买下了赫斯队 |
[52:29] | Logan, happy anniversary… | 洛根 周年快乐… |
[52:30] | The Hearts? ! | 赫斯队 |
[52:33] | Hearts Football Club? ! | 赫斯足球俱乐部吗 |
[52:36] | -Why? -Why– Because it’s the Hearts. | -为什么 -为什么…因为是赫斯队啊 |
[52:38] | It’s your team. | 是你喜欢的球队 |
[52:41] | -I’m Hibs. -You’re Hibs? | -我是希伯队 -你是希伯队粉丝吗 |
[52:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[52:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[52:47] | I thought you were Hearts. I’m pretty sure, Dad. | 我以为你是赫斯队 我很确定 爸爸 |
[52:51] | You know, maybe you’re right. | 你知道吗 也许你是对的 |
[52:53] | How would I know what team I supported all my fucking life? | 我怎么知道我他妈这辈子支持哪个球队 |
[52:58] | I mean, maybe I support Kilmarnock. | 我的意思是 也许我支持基马诺克队 |
[53:01] | Or Fucklechester Rangers? | 还是法克尔切斯特流浪者队 |
[53:03] | I mean, how can I fucking possibly fucking know? | 我的意思是 我他妈怎么可能知道 |
[53:05] | If it’s any consolation, I’m horrible at gift buying. | 希望我的话能够安慰到你 我不擅长买礼物 |
[53:09] | Yeah. Always get the wrong thing. | 是啊 总是买到错误的东西 |
[53:11] | Hey, it’s me. Watch it. | 嘿 是我 看看 |
[53:13] | What can I say? Congrats on a thousand years… | 我能说什么 恭喜一千年… |
[53:15] | -Hey. -Hey, Shiv. | -嘿 -嘿 小西 |
[53:17] | Listen, I– I really– I really am… | 听着 我…我真的…我真的… |
[53:20] | wondering about this. Rhea. | 在想这个问题 瑞亚 |
[53:24] | Dad. Listen. You gotta do what you think is right. | 爸 听我说 你必须做你觉得正确的事情 |
[53:29] | Yeah? That’s all there is. | 好吗 就是这样的 |
[53:34] | And she’s the one. For now, she’s the one. | 她最合适 就目前而言 她最合适 |
[53:39] | Hey, Dad. Congrats! | 嘿 老爸 恭喜 |
[53:44] | Look, I know how you hate all this bullshit, | 听着 我知道你讨厌所有这些废话 |
[53:45] | so I’ll just say… “Fuck you, Dad,” | 所以 我就只说一句…”去你的 老爸” |
[53:49] | and I wish we were having wine instead of being here | 我希望我们是在喝酒 而不是在这里 |
[53:51] | with all these people who are scared of you. | 和所有这些害怕你的人在一起 |
[53:57] | Just trust your gut. Yeah? | 相信你的直觉 好吗 |
[53:59] | You can’t give it to me | 你不会因为感情 |
[54:01] | or anyone else because of sentiment. | 把接班人位置给我或者任何人 |
[54:04] | You know that. | 你自己心里清楚 |
[54:06] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[54:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[54:12] | 30 seconds to VT, Mr. Roy. | 还有30秒到您上台 罗伊先生 |
[54:18] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[54:19] | Was it– Was it all too much? | 是不是…是不是太过了 |
[54:21] | I’m not crazy about surprises. | 我不喜欢惊喜 |
[54:27] | I wasn’t expecting so many friendly faces. | 我没想到会有这么多友好的面孔 |
[54:32] | I mean, you got me, you bastards. | 我的意思是 你们把我打败了 你们这些混蛋 |
[54:34] | You know, you really got me. | 你们知道吗 你们真的把我打败了 |
[54:39] | But seriously, no. I’m touched. | 但是说真的 我很感动 |
[54:42] | Um… | 嗯… |
[54:44] | Some people say that I’m wedded to my work. | 有人说 我对工作很执着 |
[54:48] | Just ask any of my wives. | 随便问我的哪个妻子就知道了 |
[54:52] | But I’m amazed at what Waystar has achieved | 但是 我对韦斯达集团在过去的50年中 |
[54:56] | over the last 50 years. | 取得的成就感到惊讶 |
[54:58] | And I’m proud of my family, who have helped me get here. | 我为我的家人感到骄傲 他们帮助我实现了这样的成就 |
[55:04] | And it seems to me that now, after 50 years at the helm… | 在我看来 掌舵了50年之后 现在… |
[55:11] | now might be a smart time to think about… | 现在也许是一个好时机 思考… |
[55:16] | who will help me write the next chapter. | 谁能帮我续写新的篇章 |
[55:23] | I’m gonna announce tonight, in due course, | 我会在今晚适当的时候宣布 |
[55:27] | I shall be appointing… | 我将任命… |
[55:31] | Rhea Jarrell… | 瑞亚·贾瑞尔… |
[55:34] | as my chief executive officer. | 作为我的集团总裁 |
[55:38] | Statement to follow. | 以上是我的声明 |
[56:07] | Hey! That was pretty intense. | 嘿 你唱的很带劲啊 |
[56:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[56:21] | You, um… | 你 嗯… |
[56:24] | You said– You said “awesome” a lot. | 你说了…你说了很多”太棒了” |
[56:29] | What? | 什么 |
[56:30] | You said “awesome” a lot | 你说了很多”太棒了” |
[56:33] | when you were talking to my dad. | 你和我爸说话的时候 |
[56:36] | Did I? Okay. I didn’t notice that. | 是吗 好吧 我没留意到 |
[56:40] | It’s fine. It was just– It was funny. | 没关系 只是…只是很有趣 |
[56:47] | You’re freezing. Let me– Let me get your coat. | 你冷得瑟瑟发抖 我…我帮你拿你的外套吧 |
[56:50] | -I’ll be right back. -Okay. | -我马上回来 -好的 |
[56:59] | Hey, can we get Jennifer on the first flight outta here? | 嘿 可以让珍妮佛搭第一班飞机离开这里吗 |
[57:02] | Sure thing. Everything okay? | 当然可以 一切还好吗 |
[57:04] | …Yeah. Good. | …是啊 挺好 |
[57:06] | Maybe– Hey. Hey, Tony. | 也许…嘿 嘿 托尼 |
[57:08] | -Maybe, um… let her know I might be tied up. -Okay. | -也许吧…让她知道我可能有事 -好的 |
[57:15] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[57:26] | Nice night?. | 今晚不错吧 |
[57:31] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[57:32] | You told me nothing about you stepping aside. Why? | 你要隐退的事 你一点也没告诉我 为什么 |
[57:37] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[57:39] | You broke something here. | 你让我伤心了 |
[57:41] | I didn’t like it… | 我不喜欢你的想法… |
[57:44] | when you told me that I should sell my company. | 你告诉我 我应该卖掉我的公司的时候 |
[57:49] | You hear what you wanna hear, | 你听到了你想听的话 |
[57:51] | then you punish me for something I didn’t say. | 但是你却因为我没过说的话而惩罚我 |
[57:55] | I may have made some misjudgments. | 我可能做了一些错误的判断 |
[57:58] | You’re careless. | 你很粗心 |
[58:00] | -You’ve been careless of me. -Marcia. | -你对我很粗心 -玛西娅 |
[58:03] | I’m bored. You are boring me. | 我很无聊 你让我感到无聊 |
[58:08] | Excuse me, it’s time for the plaque now, Mr. Roy. | 对不起 罗伊先生 现在是时候揭匾了 |
[58:13] | -I’m going. -Marcia. | -我要走了 -玛西娅 |
[58:14] | Don’t be fucking stupid. It’s a plaque. | 别他妈犯傻 马上揭匾了 |
[58:17] | God forbid, I will miss the plaque. Right? | 老天呀 我会错过揭匾的 对吗 |
[58:20] | Your shiny little gravestone. | 你那闪亮的小墓碑 |
[58:28] | Guess you’ll have to face your reckoning alone. | 看来你将不得不独自面对自己的清算了 |
[58:32] | Mother would have hated all this. | 妈妈会厌恶这一切的 |
[58:34] | And that trash you call news. | 还有被你称之为新闻的垃圾 |
[58:37] | Now, we last saw her when you were five… | 妈妈去世的时候 你才五岁… |
[58:40] | and I was four… | 我也才四岁… |
[58:42] | but you know what kind of journalism | 但是 你居然知道她会认可 |
[58:44] | she would’ve approved of? | 什么样的新闻 |
[58:46] | I know she never would’ve approved of what you’ve become. | 我知道她永远不会认可你现在的样子 |
[58:49] | What? Your meal ticket? | 什么样子 做你的饭票的样子吗 |
[58:53] | I’m just surprised you’re still standing. | 我只是很惊讶你居然还活着 |
[58:55] | Any other man would’ve died from the shame. | 要是换了别人 肯定早就羞死了 |
[58:58] | It’s hard to know | 很难知道 |
[58:59] | which is more toxic: | 哪一个的毒性更大 |
[59:01] | your news outlets or your cruise division. | 是你的新闻媒体还是你的游轮部门 |
[59:05] | All those years blaming yourself for Rose. | 这么多年来 一直为罗丝而自责 |
[59:08] | -I’m not interested. -That really wasn’t your fault. | -我没兴趣谈这个 -那真的不是你的错 |
[59:13] | This, though… | 不过 这个… |
[59:15] | This is your fault. | 这个是你的错 |
[59:19] | This empire of shit. | 这个狗屎帝国 |
[59:23] | Time to pay up. | 是时候偿还一切了 |
[59:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, it is that time. | 女士们 先生们 正式揭幕 |
[59:40] | The Helen Elspeth Roy College! | 海伦·埃尔斯佩思·罗伊学院 |