时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | If you’re joining us now, this is the update… | 刚收看我们节目不久的观众朋友 我们正在报道… |
[00:08] | on the story which is still dominating the news today. | 包揽全网头条的事件的最新进展 |
[00:11] | The FBI’s dramatic raid on… | 联邦调查局对韦斯达的突袭… |
[00:13] | Oh, man! | 天哪 |
[00:15] | There’s so much good shit on the Waystar raid. | 这场突袭太有料了 |
[00:17] | FBI于昨晚的突击检查中扣押了 韦斯达总部的来往邮件及文件 | |
[00:18] | Look at that. | 瞧啊 |
[00:21] | Manifested. | 一目了然 |
[00:23] | You glad you’re not on their team, huh, G? | 很庆幸你跟他们不是一伙的 对吗 小格 |
[00:26] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[00:27] | Totally. | 当然 |
[00:30] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[00:31] | Uh, no, nothing. | 没 没什么 |
[00:35] | Your dad just wants to see me, uh… | 只是 你爸想见我… |
[00:40] | uh, like, right away in his apartment, like, right now. | 就在他的公寓见 立刻马上 |
[00:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:47] | Sure. | 去吧 |
[00:48] | You should go. | 你该去见他 |
[00:49] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[00:50] | It means you have weight, bro. You’re an asset. | 兄弟 这意味着你是有份量的 你是有用之人 |
[00:54] | I just… I have like… this… | 我只是… 我有个… |
[00:58] | I have this, like, stupid worry that I’m gonna | 我有个挺傻的顾虑 如果我到了那儿 |
[01:01] | go over and there will be, like, goons and stooges | 发现那里有一群打手 走狗和大老粗 |
[01:05] | and rough-jacks there to administer a beating. | 等着暴打我一顿怎么办 |
[01:08] | Well, honestly, he’ll try to turn you against me. | 就是说 你怕他会挑拨你 让你背叛我 |
[01:12] | Right? | 对吧 |
[01:13] | – Yeah. – And that’s fine. | – 对 – 没关系 |
[01:16] | Because you’re not gonna turn against me. | 因为你不会背叛我的 |
[01:18] | No, no, no. No! | 不 我不会背叛你的 |
[01:19] | – No way! – Are you gonna turn against me? | – 不可能 – 你会背叛我吗 |
[01:21] | No way, man. I’m sturdy! | 绝无可能 兄弟 我很坚定的 |
[01:24] | I’m a sturdy… birdy. | 我是一只坚定的… 小鸟 |
[01:26] | That’s right! | 这就对了 |
[01:27] | Say it three times before the cock crows, brother. | 兄弟 在公鸡打鸣之前默念三次 |
[01:31] | Cock-a-doodle-do! | 喔喔喔[公鸡打鸣的声音] |
[01:32] | Okay, knuckle up, Big Bird. | 大鸟 支棱起来 |
[01:34] | – Ken? – Yeah? | – 肯 – 怎么了 |
[01:35] | So, they say it’s super-high importance. | 所以 他们说这非常重要 |
[01:37] | – Scheduled for five minutes. – Sc… What is? | – 约了五分钟 – 约...什么事 |
[01:42] | What the fuck? | 我草 |
[01:44] | You think they’re… They think they can fire me? | 你觉得他们… 他们以为自己能炒了我吗 |
[01:48] | – No. – Yeah, okay. All right. | – 我觉得不行 – 行吧 |
[01:51] | Hey, guys! I’m gonna need the command pod. | 朋友们 我需要个指挥室 |
[01:52] | – Can you clear the room? – Yeah. | – 你能清个场吗 – 好的 |
[03:33] | Please speak your name after the tone. | 请在嘀声后说出您的名字 |
[03:36] | Little Lord Fuckleroy. | 小霸王强干阿爹 |
[03:38] | Please hold while we connect you to your conference. | 请不要挂机 您拨打的会议正在连接中 |
[03:41] | Little Lord Fuckleroy. | 小霸王强干阿爹 |
[03:43] | … is now joining the call. | …正在加入通话 |
[03:44] | – Hello, hello. – Hi, Kendall. | – 哈喽 – 肯德尔 |
[03:46] | You’re on with, uh, Frank, Carl, Siobhan, | 弗兰克 卡尔 西沃恩 |
[03:50] | Roman, Karolina, Hugo, | 罗曼 卡洛丽娜 还有雨果也在线上 |
[03:51] | – and, um… – Wow! Holy shit! | – 还有... – 见鬼了 |
[03:53] | Gang’s all here, huh? It’s like the fucking… | 大伙人都在呢 就像去他妈的… |
[03:56] | Sergeant Pepper of broken corporate America. | 佩珀军士的破碎美企俱乐部[讽刺像披头士某专辑封面] |
[04:00] | Conference call jokes are just the best jokes, huh? | 线上会议的段子可真是最棒的段子 |
[04:02] | So, now I’m thinking maybe I should terminate | 所以 我现在有点想挂断出去 |
[04:05] | and dial back in with my own counsel. | 拉上我的律师再回来聊 |
[04:07] | – It’s just a conversation, Ken. – Oh, hey, Shiv! | – 肯只是随便聊聊 – 你好哇小西 |
[04:09] | Thanks for the letter. | 谢谢你的公开信 |
[04:11] | First-rate composition. | 一流的创作 |
[04:12] | Really fucking horrible. | 真他妈可怕啊 |
[04:14] | I didn’t say anything that wasn’t true. | 我可没胡编乱造 |
[04:15] | Oh, no? | 你没有吗 |
[04:16] | Well, I hope it was worth it. | 我希望这是值得的 |
[04:18] | I don’t know if me and you come back from that. | 我不知道你我还能不能和好如初了 |
[04:20] | Yeah, okay, well, sure, Mom. | 好的 知道了 老妈 |
[04:22] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:23] | You sure you picked the right side, Shiv? | 小西 你确定你选对边了吗 |
[04:25] | – Excuse me! Excuse me! – Yeah, Gerri, what? | – 不好意思我打断一下 – 格丽怎么了 |
[04:27] | – Kendall, we have a situation. – Yeah, you do have a situation. | – 肯德尔我们现在遇到个麻烦 – 确实你们确实惹上麻烦了 |
[04:29] | – Don’t you? – Uh, Frank, Karl, can you talk? | – 难道不是吗 – 弗兰克卡尔你们能讲讲吗 |
[04:32] | Frank is going to speak now. | 弗兰克现在要说了 |
[04:33] | – Hey, Ken. – Hey, Frank. | – 肯你好 – 弗兰克 |
[04:35] | Yeah, the temperature of the DOJ investigation, the raid here, | 司法部调查吹来的风 这个突袭 |
[04:41] | it’s caused serious blowback from investors. | 对持股人产生了严重的反向效应 |
[04:43] | Yeah, thank you for that, Kendall. | 肯德尔 真是多谢你了 |
[04:45] | Hey, accountability’s a fucker. | 问责就是扯淡 |
[04:47] | The Feds find your nipple clamps, Karl? | 卡尔 特工找到你的乳头夹了吗 |
[04:49] | Specifically, | 再说具体点 |
[04:50] | Josh Aaronson and his four percent holding. | 投资人指乔希·阿伦森和他百分之四的股份 |
[04:53] | That chiseling little fuck. | 那个骗人的小婊砸 |
[04:55] | He called Gerri direct and he’s thinking | 他直接给格丽打了电话 |
[04:57] | of switching to Sandy and Stewy. | 他在考虑跳到桑迪和斯图伊那边 |
[04:59] | And noisily. | 语气十分不满 |
[05:00] | His fingers on the big red button, Ken. | 肯 他已经一触即发了 |
[05:03] | We’ve talked to him about what we can do | 我们已经跟他谈了我们能提供什么 |
[05:06] | and he’s playing hard to get. But… | 他在玩欲擒故纵 可是… |
[05:08] | he was interested in time in the room with you and your dad. | 他很想跟你和你爸一起坐下来聊聊 |
[05:13] | Together? | 我和我爸一起吗 |
[05:15] | No. | 不行 |
[05:16] | Yeah, his thing was, I guess, to know how this goes. | 我猜他是想了解事情的走向 |
[05:18] | He wants his pound of flesh, all right? | 他就是想讨回自己应得的东西[源自威尼斯商人] |
[05:20] | Uh, Kendall, he just wants to make sure | 肯德尔 他只是想要确保 |
[05:22] | that the family business can still function. | 家族企业还能正常运转 |
[05:25] | Yeah, well, obviously, I can’t meet jointly with Dad. | 显然 我不能和我爸一起会面 |
[05:28] | It’s just a half hour in a lawyer’s office later. | 只不过是在律师办公室里聊半小时而已 |
[05:31] | Kendall, we are four days out from the shareholder meeting. | 肯德尔 距离股东大会只有四天了 |
[05:34] | Kendall, it’s about control of the company, all right? | 肯德尔 这事关公司的掌控权 |
[05:37] | The vote is on a razor’s edge. | 票数情况岌岌可危 |
[05:39] | We need his four percent. | 我们需要他这百分之四 |
[05:41] | Unless you think that any of us would have a bright future | 除非你觉得我们中的任何一个人会有更光明的未来 |
[05:44] | with Sandy and Stewy in control of the firm. | 在桑迪和斯图伊掌控了公司后 |
[05:48] | So, um, he’s suggesting in four hours… | 所以 他提议四个小时后… |
[05:52] | No, no, no. No! You don’t railroad me. No. | 行了 行了 你没资格催我做决定 |
[05:55] | I need to run this by my team. | 我需要跟我的团队商量 |
[05:56] | Me and Dad together, the optics are janky as fuck. | 我和我爸一起 看上去就很不和谐 |
[05:59] | Come! Behave appropriately! | 来吧 来好好表现 |
[06:02] | Oh, hey, Dad! | 你好哇 老爸 |
[06:04] | Come on, when have I ever not behaved appropriately? | 拜托 我什么时候表现不好了 |
[06:06] | This just doesn’t work for me. | 这样对我是行不通的 |
[06:08] | So, fuck you and God bless. | 再见了您嘞 愿上帝保佑你 |
[06:12] | Little Lord Fuckleroy. | 小霸王强干阿爹 |
[06:14] | … has left the call. | …下线了 |
[06:21] | If he doesn’t go, how bad is it? | 如果他不去 会有多糟呢 |
[06:26] | Well, I’m hearing that the raid was just a warning shot. | 我听说突袭只是个警告 |
[06:29] | So, things should settle down now. | 所以现在情况应该会平静下来 |
[06:32] | I think I need more people. | 我觉得我需要找更多人 |
[06:34] | More protection. | 更多层保险 |
[06:36] | Dad, you have two former Deputy AG’s | 爸 你有两个前司法部副部长 |
[06:38] | and the ex-head of Fraud at Main Justice. | 还有前司法部欺诈调查主管 |
[06:40] | These are the Harlem Globetrotters, | 这些人就是你的哈林篮球队[世界上最受欢迎的篮球队] |
[06:41] | the Westchester Judge-fuckers. | 他们能搞翻威斯特彻斯特的法官们 |
[06:43] | The Raisin owes me everything. | 那老家伙欠了我一个世界 |
[06:46] | And now I need a bit of fucking cover, | 而现在我需要一些掩护 |
[06:48] | the forgetful cunt’s gone AWOL. | 这个白眼狼就玩儿消失了 |
[06:51] | I think perhaps, we have been insufficiently rigorous, | 从新闻角度来说 |
[06:54] | journalistically, on the President. | 我觉得我们对总统还不够严酷 |
[06:57] | You think he’ll respond well to a little bit of pressure? | 你觉得给他点压力 他会更好地回应吗 |
[07:00] | Well, every time I call Michelle-Anne, | 每次我打给米歇尔·安 |
[07:02] | she tells me, “Be Patient! | 她都跟我说 “耐心点 |
[07:04] | The cavalry is coming!” | 援兵正在来的路上” |
[07:06] | I need leverage. | 我需要筹码 |
[07:08] | I have Connor, again. | 康纳又打过来了 |
[07:11] | See? See? I’m in a corner. | 看见了吗 我被逼到死胡同了 |
[07:13] | Everyone wants a piece. | 每个人都想分一杯羹 |
[07:15] | Everyone’s out of their box. Everything’s coming up fuck. | 每个人都在打破常规 所有事情都一起来了 |
[07:18] | I want you on fire-watch, okay? | 我希望你多盯着点 好吗 |
[07:20] | Yeah, okay, Dad. Absolutely. | 好的 老爸 我会的 |
[07:23] | And, uh, watch the negotiations. | 还有 盯着谈判 |
[07:26] | Karl’s a smart bastard | 卡尔是个聪明的混蛋 |
[07:28] | but, uh, he likes to be liked. | 但是 他想要别人喜欢他 |
[07:31] | – Not good. – Got it. | – 不太有利 – 懂了 |
[07:37] | Okay, so can we strategize? I got potential gold here. | 所以我们能制定一下战略吗 我有些金点子 |
[07:40] | But I need your read on how to deploy. | 但我需要你看看怎么部署 |
[07:42] | Roman, could you please put your footwear on? | 罗曼 你能把袜子和鞋穿上吗 |
[07:44] | Uh, see, for this to work, we need, you know, boundaries. | 为了能更好地合作 我们需要界限感 |
[07:48] | – And… – What, I can’t take my footwear off? | – 还有... – 什么我还不能脱鞋了 |
[07:50] | Well, it’s just… | 只是… |
[07:51] | What, I can’t masturbate in a time and place of my choosing? | 怎么 我不能自己选择自慰的时间和地点了吗 |
[07:54] | – See that? – You are building… | – 你看 – 你在建造... |
[07:55] | – That will kill us. – … A police state here, Gerri. | – 这样会毁了我们 – ...一个警察国家格丽 |
[07:56] | I found tattoo man. | 我找到那个纹身男了 |
[07:58] | – “Tattoo man”? – Yup. | – "纹身男"吗 – 对 |
[07:59] | Funny little story. So, about fifteen-ish years ago, | 那是个有趣的小故事 大概在十五年前 |
[08:02] | Kendall’s bachelor party in New Orleans, we did this, like… | 肯德尔在新奥尔良开单身派对 我们好像是… |
[08:05] | ironic bar crawl thing on Bourbon Street. | 在波旁街不停地转场各个酒吧 |
[08:08] | And we got chatting with this, you know, | 我们还和那些 |
[08:11] | friendly hobo. | 友好的流浪汉聊天 |
[08:13] | And there was talk of, you know, various… | 聊了聊作为流浪汉 不得不做的一些… |
[08:16] | disgusting endeavors like, you know, | 恶心的挣扎 比如 |
[08:19] | “Would the hobo eat a deep-fried deck shoe?” | “流浪汉会吃油炸帆船鞋吗” |
[08:22] | You know, stupid, whatever, bullshit. | 很蠢的 反正都是屁话 |
[08:23] | Before we settled on a rather… | 但我们提了一个… |
[08:25] | indecent proposal which was to… | 非常不光彩的想法 那就是… |
[08:29] | get the homeless man to have | 让那个无家可归的人 |
[08:30] | Kendall’s name tattooed on his forehead. | 把肯德尔的名字纹在他的额头上 |
[08:33] | What? | 什么 |
[08:34] | Yeah, we got Kendall’s initials tattooed on a rando. | 对 我们把肯德尔名字的缩写纹在了一个陌生人脸上 |
[08:37] | And you think this is a good idea to dredge this up? | 而你觉得翻出这事是个好主意吗 |
[08:40] | On Kendall? Woke-ahontas? | 来黑肯德尔—恍然大悟公主吗 |
[08:42] | Using a poor’s forehead as a Post-It? | 用一个可怜的额头当做便利贴的故事吗 |
[08:44] | It’s fucking killer, are you kidding me? | 这他妈是个杀手锏 你在开玩笑吗 |
[08:46] | Well, I’m not so sure. | 好吧 我不太确定 |
[08:47] | Okay, well, we can talk about it over lunch, maybe? | 好吧 那我们可以午饭的时候聊聊吧 |
[08:50] | Uh, not today, Roman, I have a date. | 今天不行 罗曼 我有约了 |
[08:53] | Fuck off! With who? Montgomery Clift? | 去他妈的 和谁 蒙哥马利·克利夫特么[好莱坞黑白电影演员] |
[08:55] | – The Ghost of Christmas Past? – Laurie. | – 昔日圣诞幽灵吗 – 是劳里 |
[08:57] | – Who? – Laurie. | – 谁 – 劳里 |
[08:58] | He’s ex-DOJ. | 他之前在司法部 |
[09:00] | He worked the Arthur Anderson prosecution. | 参与了安达信诉讼 |
[09:02] | I want to see if there’s a back channel there. | 我想知道会不会有后门可以走 |
[09:04] | Laurie? | 劳里 |
[09:05] | And you said he wants to back-channel you in the parking lot or… | 你说他想要在停车场开你的后门吗… |
[09:09] | Yeah, so, the thing is, I’m dating. | 是的 关键是我有交往对象了 |
[09:11] | I am dating and that needs to be understood. | 而且我需要被理解 |
[09:13] | Okay, I get it. Yeah, yeah. | 好的 我知道了 |
[09:15] | You’re drawing a line. | 你在划界限 |
[09:17] | Or otherwise, you know… | 否则的话… |
[09:19] | Laurie will knock my jolly old block off. | 劳里非要把我这老身骨虐散架不可 |
[09:21] | If he can… | 如果他能… |
[09:23] | find his sword stick | 找到他藏剑的手杖 |
[09:24] | and fire up his motorized bath chair. | 然后发动他的机动浴椅的话[用来推病人或老人] |
[09:29] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[09:37] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[09:41] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[09:43] | Drink. | 喝点吧 |
[09:44] | Uh, alcohol? | 喝酒吗 |
[09:49] | sure, I… It’s early but I… | 当然 我… 现在挺早的 但我… |
[09:51] | Yeah, I think I’ll actually have me a nice glass of rum and coke. | 好 我想要一杯朗姆酒兑可乐 |
[09:56] | Kerry! | 凯莉 |
[09:58] | Can we bring, uh, Greg some Coca-Cola? | 可以帮格雷格拿点可口可乐吗 |
[10:01] | No, it’s fine really. | 不 没关系的 |
[10:02] | – Uh, she doesn’t have to… – No, no, no. | – 她不需要... – 不不不 |
[10:05] | What Greg wants… Greg must have. | 格雷格想要的… 必须得到 |
[10:08] | Thank you. Like, so kind. Ridicu… I don’t know. | 谢谢你 真是好得太离… 我不知道 |
[10:15] | You and Kendall have been hanging around a lot. | 你和肯德尔最近经常在一起 |
[10:18] | Correct? | 对吗 |
[10:19] | I am, um… | 我在… |
[10:21] | It’s purely social, you know. | 只是普通社交关系 |
[10:23] | The thing is your position at Waystar… | 问题是如果你和他纠缠太多… |
[10:26] | could become complicated if you get too associated with him. | 你在韦斯达的位置可能会变得复杂 |
[10:33] | You can see that? | 你明白吗 |
[10:35] | Strong. | 好浓啊 |
[10:36] | Nice and strong. Strong one. | 好喝但很浓 很浓 |
[10:38] | Strong for a man. | 浓得像男人喝的 |
[10:39] | The FBI, as you know, have been poking around our offices. | 联邦调查局近来一直在搜查我们的办公室 |
[10:44] | Greg… | 格雷格… |
[10:46] | you’ve probably never done this before. | 你以前应该没遇到过这种事 |
[10:48] | And we’re all, all very, very concerned. | 我们都非常 非常地担心 |
[10:53] | I don’t want to see you hurt. | 我不想看到你受牵连 |
[10:55] | We need our lawyers all working together. | 我们需要咱们的律师团结合作 |
[10:58] | One big happy family. | 作为一个和谐的大家庭 |
[10:59] | Joint Defense Agreement. Big strong umbrella. | 联合辩护协议 庞大又坚固的保护伞 |
[11:04] | Keeps you dry. | 让你免于淋雨 |
[11:06] | That… it’s interesting. It’s very interesting. | 那… 有意思 很有意思 |
[11:08] | I think I would have to speak to my lawyer, uh, Pugh, | 我想我得和我的律师皮尤谈一谈 |
[11:12] | who is often unavailable during daytime. | 通常在白天联系不到他 |
[11:16] | We have the paperwork ready for you to sign. | 我们为你准备好了需要签署的文件 |
[11:20] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:22] | So, okay, I guess… | 所以那 我猜 |
[11:27] | my question would be… | 我的问题是… |
[11:31] | what’s it worth? | 这值什么呢 |
[11:33] | In terms of the “Me” Of it all? | “我”在这之中值什么呢 |
[11:35] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[11:36] | What do I want? I mean… | 我想要什么吗 我的意思是… |
[11:39] | What can I get? | 我能得到什么呢 |
[11:41] | That’s not the way it works. | 不是这样玩的 |
[11:44] | Well, maybe it is. | 可能就是 |
[11:46] | Look at you. Shaking like a fucking leaf. | 看看你自己 抖得像他妈一片树叶 |
[11:50] | Listen. | 听着 |
[11:51] | You have some leverage. Just a little. | 你有一些筹码 就一点点 |
[11:55] | So, why don’t you fuck off | 所以 你还是先滚蛋 |
[11:57] | and think about what you wanna ask for to come on side | 回去想一想到底什么才能让你站在我们这边 |
[12:00] | and I’ll see what I can do. | 我再看看我能做些什么 |
[12:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:04] | Fair. | 公平 |
[12:05] | Fair deal. Not a deal. But a plan. | 公平的交易 不是交易 是个计划 |
[12:09] | Shall I chug… chug this or? | 我要一口… 一口闷吗还是 |
[12:11] | I can… I can chug it. | 我能… 我能一口干掉它 |
[12:20] | Good. Thank you, Logan. | 好的 谢谢你 洛根 |
[12:26] | Oh, good. | 好吧 |
[12:28] | I don’t know how you did it back in the 60s. | 我不知道你们在六十年代是怎么做到的 |
[12:30] | Different times. Different times indeed. | 时代不同了 真的时代不同了 |
[12:33] | Better times? | 更好的时代吗 |
[12:34] | Not… Not for all. | 不… 不见得 |
[12:36] | Yo, what’s up, Ancient Grains? | 怎么了 老古董 |
[12:38] | Just wanna see where your head’s at. | 只是想知道你在想什么 |
[12:40] | Yeah, you don’t railroad me. | 你没资格催我做决定 |
[12:42] | Not going, Frank. | 不行的 弗兰克 |
[12:45] | – Jess. – Yes? | – 杰西 – 什么 |
[12:46] | – Rabbit-cam, for the kids. – Great. | – 接一下视频拍兔子给孩子们 – 没问题 |
[12:49] | Ken, say this all blows up the way you intend, | 肯 假如事情真按你的计划发展 |
[12:52] | your dad’s gone. You’re going to need | 你爸退位了 你一定希望 |
[12:54] | the big beasts in your corner afterwards. | 大怪兽睡在你身后的那个巢穴吧 |
[12:57] | Uh-huh? | 所以呢 |
[12:57] | Well, Josh Arenson is a lock for me. | 我已经完全控制了乔希·阿伦森 |
[13:00] | He’s always been a lock right back. | 他一直都是坚实的后盾 |
[13:04] | That’s not what he says to people. | 他可不是这么跟别人说的 |
[13:07] | Look, it’s smart to do this. You know it is. | 听着 这样做是明智的 你明白的 |
[13:10] | It’s smart for now because you can’t have Sandy and Stewy win. | 目前这样是明智的 因为你不能让桑迪和斯图伊赢 |
[13:13] | Right? That just nukes everything. | 对吧 那会像核弹般毁了一切 |
[13:15] | Yeah, but they’ll settle… | 我知道 但他们会和解… |
[13:16] | in the end, right? | 最终会和解 对吧 |
[13:17] | But also it’s smart for tomorrow because it would be fun if, | 但为了明天那也是明智的 |
[13:21] | if… your dad has to step away, | 因为如果你爸必须退出 |
[13:25] | you get to show Aaronson who you are. | 你有机会向阿伦森展示你自己 |
[13:32] | When and where? | 何时何地 |
[13:33] | Change of venue. | 我说了不算 |
[13:34] | It’s all last minute. Josh’s daughter is sick, | 都是最后时刻决定 乔希的女儿病了 |
[13:36] | so he requests that you go out to his island. | 所以他要求你去他的岛 |
[13:39] | Uh-huh? | 好吧 |
[13:41] | It’s a bonus, right? Discreet. | 这是个意外收获对吧 低调点 |
[13:43] | There’s a suggestion you convene | 还有一个建议就是 |
[13:46] | with your father for ten minutes on the tarmac at the other end. | 你和你父亲在另一头的停机坪上碰头十分钟 |
[13:49] | Just to, you know, | 只是为了 |
[13:51] | agree on approach, flush out any awkwardness. | 达成共识 排除尴尬 |
[13:56] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告知你的 |
[13:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:34] | Um, okay, we’re actually being asked to hold for just one second. | 那个 他们要求我们在这稍等一下 |
[14:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:52] | Sir, you’re this way. | 先生 这边请 |
[14:54] | No, for the Judas. | 不 那给叛徒坐 |
[14:58] | I’ll take this one. | 我坐这架直升机 |
[15:07] | Um, okay, you’re… We’re good. | 好了 换我们移动了 |
[15:10] | Just make sure the rabbit has water. | 你要确保兔子有水喝 |
[15:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:54] | They’ve asked us to take off first. | 他们叫我们先出发 |
[16:00] | He doesn’t want to wait at the other end. | 他不想先到那等你 |
[16:03] | – Hey! – Hey. | – 你好啊 – 你好 |
[16:05] | So, Dad would like a host out criticizing the administration. | 爸想要我台一个主播 出面批评政府 |
[16:09] | You wanna tell Ravenhead or Cyd? | 你想告诉雷文海德还是希德 |
[16:11] | Well, that’s not really how it works, Siobhan. | 不是这样办事的 西沃恩 |
[16:14] | We’d have to handle a pivot like that very delicately. | 我们必须小心翼翼地对待我台的支柱 |
[16:17] | Well, I know that, Tom. | 这我知道 汤姆 |
[16:20] | But I thought I was talking to my husband, | 但我以为跟我丈夫说话 |
[16:21] | so I could be a little more direct. | 不用转弯抹角呢 |
[16:23] | Okay, well, as I say, it’s a very complex situation, so | 好 但正如我说的 这是件无比复杂的事情 所以 |
[16:28] | What’s, uh… | 那是什么… |
[16:29] | What’s this? Just, um… just ranking the facilities. | 这个吗 只是在评估一些设施 |
[16:32] | Tom, that’s not… | 汤姆 那不会… |
[16:34] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那不会发生的 |
[16:35] | No, no, no, I know. But, uh… | 不不不 我知道 只是… |
[16:37] | if it does, I’m leaning towards FCI Otisville as my number one. | 假设会发生 我更倾向于首选奥蒂斯维尔监狱 |
[16:41] | Otisville? That’s the… | 奥蒂斯维尔吗 那是… |
[16:43] | – the prison in Maryland? – No. | – 在马里兰的监狱吗 – 不是 |
[16:46] | No. | 才不是 |
[16:47] | Cumberland is the prison camp in Maryland. | 坎伯兰才是在马里兰的监狱 |
[16:49] | Shiv, Otisville is upstate. You know, the Jewish jail? | 小西 奥蒂斯维尔是在纽约州北部 那个犹太人监狱好吗 |
[16:52] | Yes, right. | 对 对的 |
[16:53] | Right, sorry. | 对的 抱歉 |
[16:54] | I just keep hearing a lot of really good things about it. | 我只是对那里的优点一直有所耳闻 |
[16:57] | Kosher vending machines and sturdy bunks and… | 自动贩卖机和结实的床铺等 |
[16:59] | Tom. It’s an “If”. | 汤姆 这只是个假设 |
[17:02] | A really big fucking “If”. | 一个很大 很操蛋的假设 |
[17:04] | You know they’re calling me Terminal Tom, | 你知道人们叫我绝症汤姆吗 |
[17:06] | down on seven? | 楼下七楼的人吗 |
[17:08] | ‘Cause I’ve got cancer of the career. | 因为我身患的是业界癌症 |
[17:12] | So, who tells Mark we need to send a shot across the bow? | 总之 谁该去告诉马克我们得鸣枪示警 |
[17:16] | You know, Ravenhead has his own battalions. He, uh… | 雷文海德有他自己的军队 他… |
[17:20] | He values his independence. | 他重视独立的话语权 |
[17:22] | He’s a little bitch. | 他就是小婊子 |
[17:23] | Once he gets it, he’ll do what my dad wants. | 一旦他怂了 就会对我爸百依百顺了 |
[17:26] | What? White Pride FM gonna pay him 30 mil a year? | 怎么 白人至上主义的电台会付他三千万的年薪吗 |
[17:29] | Well, he’s not gonna like it. | 但他会很介意 |
[17:31] | But you’ll handle it? | 你会处理这事的对吧 |
[17:34] | I mean… Yeah, I’ll do it. But… | 我… 我会去处理 但是… |
[17:38] | But in terms of, you know, optics, | 但从观感上来说 |
[17:41] | I should probably not take orders from you. | 我可能不应该听命于你 |
[17:44] | Much. | 过多地 |
[17:45] | Because of… Because of corporate governance. | 因为… 因为企业管理 |
[17:48] | Corporate governance? | 企业管理吗 |
[17:49] | Yeah, like, you know… | 对 你懂的… |
[17:51] | Like in terms of the org chart. | 从集团架构表来说 |
[17:52] | And my… masculinity. I… You know. | 还有 我的男子气概… |
[17:56] | If you carve out from me, it undermines me. | 如果你不听我的 这会削弱我的权威 |
[17:58] | But it undermines me if I look at the wall and the org chart | 反过来会削弱我啊 如果我看向墙上的集团架构表 |
[18:01] | suggests that you’re being fucked in the ass by your wife! | 上面写着我正被我老婆从后面操 |
[18:03] | Tom. I would like you to handle Ravenhead, yeah? | 汤姆 我要你去搞定雷文海德 好吗 |
[18:07] | Sure, I’ll talk to him. | 好的 我会跟他聊聊 |
[18:09] | And can you thumb-screw Greg? | 还有 你能去搞定格雷格吗[用拇指夹刑] |
[18:11] | We need him under the Joint Defense. | 我们需要他签署联合辩护协议 |
[18:12] | Sure. | 好的 |
[18:15] | I’ll check in later, yeah? | 我待会来检查 好吗 |
[18:29] | Where is he? Where’s his car? | 他人在哪 他的车呢 |
[18:30] | I’m trying him now. | 我马上联系他 |
[18:35] | – Yeah. – Uh, Kendall, I have Logan for you. | – 喂 – 肯德尔洛根在等你 |
[18:37] | We’re holding on the tarmac for the catch-up. | 我们在停机坪这 等着和你对齐话术 |
[18:39] | Yeah, hey, so look, I think it’s pretty obvious what we need to say, | 对 但听着 我觉得我们该说什么 各自挺清楚的 |
[18:41] | so I’m headed straight to Josh’s compound. | 所以我直接去乔希的家了 |
[18:44] | Tell Dad, “Meep-Meep!” | 告诉老爸 “哔哔” |
[18:46] | It’s from Road Runner. | 这是”流浪者”里的梗 |
[19:00] | Hey! There he is! | 你好啊 人来啦 |
[19:02] | – Hey! – Hi. | – 你好啊 – 你好 |
[19:03] | Look at you, sis. | 瞧瞧你 老妹 |
[19:04] | So, what can we do for you here? | 你需要我们的什么协助吗 |
[19:07] | Well, I wanna be a good little boy, | 我想当个不惹事的小男孩 |
[19:09] | and I wanna be useful. | 而且对你们有用处的 |
[19:10] | But I think I need me some pie here. | 但我觉得我需要点甜头 |
[19:14] | Okay, so shall I go? Or will you? | 好 我先开始说 还是你 |
[19:15] | You know, we’re very excited about the idea of working more closely with you. | 我们很期待能和你更紧密地合作 |
[19:18] | Great. Okay, politically, | 好极了 在政场上 |
[19:20] | a lack of real-world experience has sometimes been leveled at me. | 我时常因为缺乏工作经验而被针对 |
[19:24] | Ah, now, even with the rumors, | 尤其现在 谣言说 |
[19:27] | the Raisin is likely gonna win again. | 老家伙极有可能连任 |
[19:30] | So, I’m looking to make my move in four. | 因此 我打算四年后再尝试 |
[19:33] | Therefore, I wouldn’t be uninterested | 总之 这期间我想要 |
[19:37] | in coming in | 进入公司 |
[19:39] | and hitting… three-four major achievements and then getting out. | 并达成…三到四个成就后 再离开公司 |
[19:43] | Okay, all right, Connor. Cards on the table. | 行吧 康纳 我跟你摊牌 |
[19:46] | We were thinking of offering you Gourmando. | 我们在考虑给你美食家频道 |
[19:49] | Gourmando? | 美食家吗 |
[19:52] | I really don’t see myself at a food network. | 我觉得美食类频道不太适合我 |
[19:55] | You could do, uh, a wine tasting show. | 你可以做个 品酒节目 |
[19:59] | You really think that me spitting out rioja on camera | 你真心觉得我在镜头前吐出里奥哈红酒 |
[20:02] | is going to help me win the rust belt? | 会帮助我赢得中西部的民心吗 |
[20:04] | But, Connor, I just don’t think we can give you | 但是康纳 我真不觉得我们能让你 |
[20:06] | a high-level executive role in the current climate. | 在当下局势之中 担任一个高级管理职位 |
[20:11] | Look, sis. | 听着 老妹 |
[20:12] | I don’t like having my boot on the old man’s throat, but I do. | 我不喜欢胁迫老人家 但我要这么做 |
[20:16] | I got me some juice. | 我还是多少有点能耐 |
[20:17] | – Well, up to a point. – Oh, no, no, no, no. | – 有点吧 – 不不不 |
[20:19] | I can pull out the old megaphone anytime I want and I can say, | 我随时都可以拿出大喇叭 然后喊 |
[20:23] | “Hey! Guess what? | “知道吗 |
[20:25] | I recall my father was a nasty, | 我记得我父亲是个肮脏 |
[20:28] | racist, neglectful individual. | 种族歧视 不尽职的人 |
[20:30] | What was it that they used to say around here? | 曾经人们在这都说什么来着 |
[20:32] | No Blacks, no Jews, no women above the fourth floor”. | 四楼以上 黑人犹太人以及女人免进 |
[20:37] | You already have our attention, Connor. | 你已经得到了我们的注意 康纳 |
[20:39] | – Good. – I just thought | – 很好 – 我只是以为 |
[20:41] | a lifestyle network or, you know, a stock situation | 一个生活类频道 或是家畜饲养 |
[20:44] | would be easier for you to manage. | 会比较对口你的专业 |
[20:45] | Remember… remember when you had that, uh, | 你还记得… 你曾经 |
[20:48] | play post office? | 角色扮演过邮局吗 |
[20:50] | And you used to stamp all the mail that came into the house? | 你曾将所有寄到家里的信件盖章 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:53] | This is a little bit like that. Isn’t it, Shiv? | 有点像现在对吧 小西 |
[20:56] | Let’s stay civil, Connor. | 咱们理性讨论 康纳 |
[20:58] | I just don’t think I wanna deal with you, Shiv. | 我不想和你讨价还价 小西 |
[21:28] | Hey, hey! There he is! | 你好啊 你在呢 |
[21:30] | – Josh, what’s up! – Hey! | – 乔希你好吗 – 你好啊 |
[21:33] | Kendall! How are you? | 肯德尔 你好吗 |
[21:34] | Good to see you, man. | 见到你很高兴 老兄 |
[21:37] | – You okay? – Yeah, good. | – 你还好吗 – 好很好 |
[21:38] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[21:40] | Thanks for coming out. | 谢谢你来 |
[21:40] | Are you kidding? You just had to say the word. | 开玩笑吗 只要你一句话 |
[21:43] | How’s Kitty? | 凯蒂还好吗 |
[21:44] | She’s, uh, good. Better. It was dumb. | 她还好 好多了 说起来有点蠢 |
[21:46] | She had a fever this morning. | 今早她发烧了 |
[21:47] | – But, um… – Fuck. | – 但是 – 真操蛋 |
[21:49] | … I just didn’t wanna come into the city. | …我不想费劲进城 |
[21:51] | I hope that’s okay? | 希望你不介意 |
[21:53] | How’s your, uh… Iverson? | 你家的艾弗森 还好吗 |
[21:54] | – Yeah, great. Great. – Yeah? | – 挺好挺好的 – 是吗 |
[21:56] | I just bought him a fucking giant rabbit. | 我刚给他买了个神他妈大的兔子 |
[21:58] | So, now he’s, like, Googling | 现在他在谷歌搜索 |
[21:59] | where he can buy the world’s biggest carrot. | 哪里能买到世上最大的胡萝卜 |
[22:03] | – That’s fucking hilarious. – It’s good. | – 这太他妈好笑了 – 绝了 |
[22:05] | Hilarious. | 太好笑了 |
[22:06] | – Come outside. Take a look. – Yeah. | – 出来看看吧 – 好啊 |
[22:09] | – Nice spot. – Yeah. | – 这地方不错 – 是啊 |
[22:14] | So, where’s the big man? | 那么 老头子呢 |
[22:16] | Ah, it’s all good. He… he had to take a call. | 没什么事 他… 他有个电话要接 |
[22:19] | He sent me ahead. | 让我先来了 |
[22:24] | It’s all good? | 确定没什么事吗 |
[22:27] | I don’t know. Sure. It’s all terrible. It’s all good. | 我不知道 确实 有好有坏吧 |
[22:30] | You know. Whatever. | 你知道的 无所谓了 |
[22:32] | Right? | 对吧 |
[22:32] | I don’t know. I guess that’s my whole question. | 我不知道 我想问的就那么多 |
[22:36] | We should probably wait for the old man. | 我们还是等老头子来吧 |
[22:39] | But yeah, look, it’s a fuck-pie. | 但是 你看 情况挺糟糕的 |
[22:41] | But end of the day, it’s not that complicated. | 但到头来 也没有那么复杂 |
[22:43] | Like, I’m better than my dad. | 比如 我比我爸强 |
[22:46] | But my dad is still better than Sandy and Stewy. | 但我爸还是比桑迪和斯图伊强 |
[22:50] | Yeah. My other option is, I… just get out. | 好吧 我的另一个选择是 我… 退出 |
[22:56] | Well… | 这样的话… |
[22:59] | the comet is coming. | 巨变要来了 |
[23:02] | I think a single acquisition. | 我想启动一次收购 |
[23:04] | We buy in an oven-ready UI. | 买进一个现成的用户界面 |
[23:06] | Machine learning, social media, super app dinges. | 机器学习 社交媒体 超级应用之类的玩意儿 |
[23:11] | – We buy GoJo. – Uh-huh. | – 我们买下GoJo – 这个... |
[23:13] | It’s a little overpriced. | 有点贵了 |
[23:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:16] | Great UI, shitty content, | 优秀的用户界面和糟糕的内容 |
[23:18] | meet shitty UI, great content. | 遇到了糟糕的用户界面和优秀的内容 |
[23:24] | You know, I like you. Outside of all this, I really… | 你知道的 我喜欢你 抛开这一切 我真的… |
[23:26] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[23:27] | I like you too, pal. | 我也喜欢你 伙计 |
[23:30] | Big fucking nervous breakdown of a party for my fortieth. | 我的四十岁生日派对会很疯狂 |
[23:32] | – You gotta come. – Yeah, who’s going? | – 你一定要来 – 好还有谁去 |
[23:34] | What, you need the list? | 什么 你要看一下宾客名单吗 |
[23:37] | You, me, and Henry Kissinger! | 你 我 还有亨利·基辛格 |
[23:38] | Fuck you! I know everybody. | 去你的 我人脉广得很 |
[23:39] | It’s gonna be the bomb. | 一定棒极了 |
[23:41] | Oh, cool, yeah, yeah. | 很棒 是的 |
[23:42] | – We should hang more. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 我们应该多在一起玩 – 是啊 |
[23:45] | Hey! | 你好啊 |
[23:48] | Captain, my Captain! | 船长 我的船长 |
[23:49] | Josh! | 乔希 |
[23:51] | How’s your daughter? | 你女儿怎么样了 |
[23:52] | I think she will be fine. | 我想她会没事的 |
[23:54] | Hey, thanks for, uh, coming all this way. | 谢谢你远道而来 |
[23:56] | Oh, not at all. I know what it’s like. | 客气了 我了解那种感觉 |
[23:59] | Yeah, thanks. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[24:05] | So… | 那么… |
[24:09] | – Hello, son. – Hey, Dad. | – 你好儿子 – 你好爸 |
[24:22] | Grab a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[24:24] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[24:28] | Sorry for all this. | 劳驾你们跑这么远 |
[24:31] | Look, I know you’re pressed for time. | 我知道你们都很忙 |
[24:33] | I just wanted to, uh, check in. | 我只是想问一下 |
[24:37] | As an investor, but, uh, you know, also as a… | 作为一个持股人 同时也是作为… |
[24:42] | as a friend. | 一个朋友 |
[24:44] | You know, I guess I have concerns. | 我有点担心 |
[24:47] | Let me tell you, hand on heart. | 我摸着良心告诉你 |
[24:49] | Whatever the turbulence in the short term, | 无论短期内局势如何动荡 |
[24:51] | there is nothing that’s a significant issue. | 都不会出现任何大问题 |
[24:55] | The core business is the core business | 核心业务就是核心业务 |
[24:56] | and the volatility is priced in now. | 波动已经反映在现在的股价中了 |
[24:59] | So, it’s all upside from here. | 今后将都是利好 |
[25:02] | Safest option, back me, sit tight, | 最安全的选择就是支持我 坚持立场 |
[25:06] | counting your gold in your castle here, | 在你的城堡里数你的金子 |
[25:08] | and I’ll make you whole. | 我会让你盆满钵满 |
[25:13] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[25:16] | No, it doesn’t work like that. Can we take a walk? | 不 那样不行 我们能出去走走吗 |
[25:21] | Look at this fucking New York wiseacre. | 看看这个纽约自大狂 |
[25:23] | No, seriously, come on. | 不 说真的 来吧 |
[25:24] | It’s so beautiful, it’s disgusting. I mean… | 这里美得不像话… |
[25:27] | A walk? | 散个步吗 |
[25:28] | – Yeah. – How far? | – 是的 – 多远 |
[25:31] | Come on, Dad. Let’s walk it out. | 来吧 爸 出去走走 |
[25:33] | Yeah? | 行吗 |
[25:35] | Shall I send the cart for you, or shall we walk? | 需要帮你叫辆代步车吗 还是我们步行去 |
[25:38] | Sure! Let’s walk. | 当然 步行吧 |
[25:41] | Good, good. Nice! Love it! | 好 很好 我喜欢 |
[25:44] | Fucking King Kong come out to dance with me. | 金刚与我共舞 |
[25:47] | I’m honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[25:48] | Uh, I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[26:14] | Okay, here they come. | 好了 他们来了 |
[26:17] | Fucking tattoo man! | 该死的纹身男 |
[26:20] | – And thank you for coming. – Hey! Hey, man. | – 谢谢你们能来 – 你好啊伙计 |
[26:22] | – Hi. – How, uh… | – 你好 – 你... |
[26:23] | How you doing? You look great. | 你好吗 气色不错啊 |
[26:25] | – Thank you. – Hi. | – 谢谢 – 你好 |
[26:26] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[26:28] | What? Oh, yeah, no. Good to… | 什么 是的 不 很高兴… |
[26:30] | Good to see you too. It’s good to catch up, um… | 我也很高兴见到你 能叙叙旧真好 |
[26:33] | You never call! | 你一直没有联系我 |
[26:36] | – Hugo, do you wanna? – Yes. | – 雨果你有话要说吗 – 是的 |
[26:37] | So, we wanted to make an offer | 所以我们想跟阿尔伯斯库先生 |
[26:40] | to Mr. Albescu. | 谈一笔交易 |
[26:42] | Is this an NDA situation? | 这属于保密协议的范围吗 |
[26:45] | Sorry, but, uh, I’m not trying to be a dick here. | 抱歉 但是 我不是想哔哔哔 |
[26:49] | But, uh, I’m looking. And, um… | 但是 我看到… |
[26:52] | Yeah, I’m just gonna say. You’re the… | 我想说 你是… |
[26:53] | You’re the guy, right? | 你就是那个人 对吧 |
[26:56] | Is it there? | 纹身是在那里吗 |
[26:59] | After a four-year period, he had the… | 经过四年 他把… |
[27:03] | insignia, the design removed… | 那个标志 那个设计 去掉了… |
[27:06] | – Huh. – … in order to improve employment potential and social acceptability. | – 好吧 – ...以此来提高就业潜力和社会接受度 |
[27:09] | Well… | 好吧… |
[27:12] | that’s a shame. | 可惜了 |
[27:13] | I mean, I think you really had something there. | 我是说 我觉得你的那个标志很有特色 |
[27:15] | It was really working for you. | 对你来说很有效 |
[27:17] | Uh, sorry, can I just? | 抱歉 我能不能 |
[27:20] | Do you mind? | 不介意吧 |
[27:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:26] | – Hugo? Could you? – Yeah, uh… | – 雨果你能来看看吗 – 好的 |
[27:29] | – So… – Excuse me. | – 那么... – 借过 |
[27:30] | … you can sort of see it, right? | …隐约可以看到 对吧 |
[27:32] | See, it’s clearly three digits. | 看 很明显是三个字母 |
[27:34] | I can make out the “R” Here. But I don’t really see… | 我能辨认出这里的R 但看不太清… |
[27:37] | Like, does that look like a “K” To you? | 你觉得这像个K吗 |
[27:38] | No, no. We should… No. | 不 不 我们应该… 不 |
[27:41] | Okay, um… | 好了… |
[27:50] | So, do you have any, um, photos of it from around then? | 所以 你有那时候的照片吗 |
[27:55] | We’d arrange payment if you had any photos. | 如果你有照片 我们会支付一笔赔偿金 |
[27:57] | Yeah, I’m not super proud of what I did. | 好吧 我并不为自己当时的行为感到骄傲 |
[28:00] | So, wouldn’t want any photos of it out there. | 所以我不想看到任何照片流出去 |
[28:02] | Right, that makes sense. And not wishing to… | 对 很有道理 不想… |
[28:06] | uh, make this too transactional, but… | 把这件事当作一笔交易 但是… |
[28:09] | how much for the photos? | 这些照片要多少钱 |
[28:12] | I really… | 我真的… |
[28:15] | It doesn’t feel good. | 这感觉不太好 |
[28:17] | It would feel like going backwards. | 感觉像是回到了过去 |
[28:19] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 是的 有道理 |
[28:21] | But there’s gotta be a number. Right? | 但总能开个价吧 对吧 |
[28:24] | I… | 我… |
[28:25] | I’m just gonna say a million dollars. | 那就一百万吧 |
[28:30] | Million dollars? | 一百万 |
[28:39] | She’s feeling better, huh? | 她好多了吧 |
[28:40] | Yeah, isn’t that amazing? | 是啊 是不是很神奇 |
[28:44] | She was in bed an hour ago. | 一小时前她还躺在床上 |
[28:46] | So, Josh, why don’t you tell me what you want. | 乔希 告诉我你想要什么吧 |
[28:48] | I’ll see if I can give it to you and we can fuck off. | 我看看能不能满足你 然后就可以滚蛋了 |
[28:50] | Low blood sugar. | 低血糖 |
[28:52] | You want me to run back | 要我回去 |
[28:53] | and grab you a banana, or a power bar, or something? | 帮你拿根香蕉或者能量棒什么的吗 |
[28:55] | ‘Cause I’d really like to get into this. | 因为我真的很想聊一下这个话题 |
[28:57] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[29:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:04] | I’ve lost ten percent of my four percent on this. | 我亏损了百分之四股权中的百分之十 |
[29:08] | Three-hundred and fifty million dollars. | 三亿五千万美元 |
[29:11] | Ideally, I’d like to get it back. | 理想情况下 我想拿回来 |
[29:13] | So, uh, I guess it comes down to | 所以 我想归根结底还是在于 |
[29:16] | are you or Sandy gonna get me that back? | 你跟桑迪谁能帮我把钱赚回来 |
[29:20] | Stick with us. | 跟我们干 |
[29:21] | Stick with the value proposition. | 坚守我们的价值主张 |
[29:24] | This is the industry vision, | 我们代表行业的未来 |
[29:26] | – right here. – That’s right. | – 未来在这里诞生 – 对 |
[29:30] | But how does that work? | 可是你们怎么做得到呢 |
[29:32] | After what you’ve said, | 你已经说了那些话 |
[29:34] | how the hell does that work? | 这公司怎么还开得下去 |
[29:35] | Well, you know, Beatles put out some of their best shit | 知道吗 披头士成员起诉对方的那段时间里 |
[29:38] | when they were suing each other. | 出了他们最牛的作品 |
[29:39] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[29:42] | Yeah, good band. | 是啊 他们很牛 |
[29:45] | Great band. | 伟大的乐队 |
[29:47] | Good band. | 是很牛 |
[29:51] | Right. | 好吧 |
[29:55] | Knock-knock! | 咚咚咚 |
[29:56] | Oh, hey, Tom! | 是汤姆啊 |
[29:57] | Terminal Tom calling! | 绝症汤姆来访啦 |
[30:00] | The ghost at the feast. | 庆功宴上的幽灵 |
[30:02] | The shame sponge. | 洗白用的海绵 |
[30:04] | No, no. | 别这样 |
[30:06] | I just got my clock cleaned by Ravenhead. | 我刚刚被雷文海德狠狠喷了一顿 |
[30:09] | – No? – Yeah. | – 不会吧 – 是真的 |
[30:11] | But it’s cool. It’s just the job. | 不过没关系 工作而已 |
[30:13] | I only mention it to amuse. | 我说这个只当是说个笑话 |
[30:16] | Cool. That’s funny. | 好吧 很有趣 |
[30:18] | Yeah, now I’ve been sent down here to apply the thumb screws. | 现在我被派到这里来上拇指夹 |
[30:20] | Oh, no. | 真惨 |
[30:22] | Oh, courtesy pastries, huh? | 是欢迎新成员的小点心 |
[30:24] | Yeah, I think I’m… I think I’m being courted a bit. | 是啊 我感觉大家对我太好了点 |
[30:27] | So… | 所以… |
[30:29] | Well, I guess I’m… I’m considering my options. | 我在考虑要作何选择 |
[30:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:35] | Good. You know, Greg, honestly, | 很好 格雷格 说实话 |
[30:37] | you can probably ask for whatever you want. | 你基本上可以提任何要求 |
[30:40] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:41] | Well, um… | 好吧… |
[30:43] | All due respect to ATN. And you. | 虽然我很感激泛美网科 还有你 |
[30:46] | But I… I feel that where my heart is, is parks. | 但是我… 我觉得我想管游乐园 |
[30:49] | – Okay. – Really. | – 那好啊 – 真的 |
[30:51] | I think ex… experience economy is maybe where it’s at. | 我觉得我更喜欢做体验经济 |
[30:55] | Let’s game this out! | 那就来展望一下吧 |
[30:57] | – Come on, let’s game it out. – Okay. | – 来啊想想看你要怎么做 – 好吧 |
[30:58] | – So, I was thinking of asking for Operations Director. – Yeah. | – 我在想要一个运营主管的位置 – 不错 |
[31:01] | – Then kill Ray. – Yes, Ray’s an asshole. | – 然后踢掉雷 – 不错雷是个混球 |
[31:03] | And then, maybe, I think, you know, start hands on. | 然后 你大概就可以亲自主持大局了 |
[31:06] | No, exactly, yeah. Get it in at a tier two park. | 就是这样 从一个二级游乐园入手 |
[31:08] | Ask for deputy at, like, Brightstar Buffalo, | 再要一个”明亮星水牛”的代理权 |
[31:11] | so I’m home on weekends. | 这样我周末还可以回家 |
[31:12] | – Easy-peasy. – Right! | – 小菜一碟 – 没错 |
[31:14] | Perfect! | 太好了 |
[31:15] | So, I guess you’ve already gamed it. | 你应该早就计划过了吧 |
[31:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:20] | But, thank… thank you. | 不过还是谢… 谢谢你 |
[31:28] | An amusing notion has just occurred to me, Greg. | 我刚突然想到一个非常好笑的点 格雷格 |
[31:31] | – Yeah? – Yes. | – 什么 – 对啊 |
[31:35] | You’re gonna be running a theme park. | 你要去管主题公园了 |
[31:40] | And here’s me, going to jail. | 而我 要蹲监狱去了 |
[31:43] | And you’re gonna be living in a magical castle. | 你马上就要住进魔法城堡 |
[31:46] | And I am going to be down in a dungeon | 而我会被打入地牢 |
[31:48] | somewhere, sucking off ogres for phone cards. | 在里面跪舔巨魔 只求他们给我个电话卡 |
[31:52] | No, I mean, who even knows? | 不会的 谁也不知道事情会变成什么样 |
[31:54] | This probably won’t work… | 我说的这些可能没用呢… |
[31:55] | Greg what do you know about, um… | 格雷格 你知不知道… |
[31:57] | Nero and Sporus? | 尼禄[罗马皇帝]和斯普鲁斯 |
[31:59] | Nero and… | 尼禄和… |
[32:01] | Sporus. | 斯普鲁斯 |
[32:02] | – Spor… – Greg, yeah. | – 斯普鲁... – 对 |
[32:05] | Sporus was a young slave boy. | 斯普鲁斯是个年轻的男仆 |
[32:08] | He was Nero’s favorite. And, uh… | 他是尼禄的最爱 后来… |
[32:11] | you know what Nero did to him? | 你知道尼禄对他做了什么吗 |
[32:13] | “Nero and Sporus”. I don’t… | “尼禄和斯普鲁斯” 我不知道… |
[32:15] | This is not IP I’m familiar with. | 我不熟悉这个IP |
[32:16] | Well, Nero… | 尼禄… |
[32:20] | pushed his wife… | 把他自己的老婆… |
[32:22] | down the stairs. | 推下了楼梯 |
[32:24] | And then he had Sporus castrated | 然后他把斯普鲁斯阉了 |
[32:27] | and he married him instead. | 娶了他代替他老婆 |
[32:29] | And he gave him a ring. | 尼禄给了他一枚戒指 |
[32:31] | And he made him dress up like his dead wife. | 命令斯普鲁斯打扮成亡妻的样子 |
[32:33] | Wow! | 哇 |
[32:35] | Plot twist! Didn’t see that coming. | 大反转啊 没想到还有这手 |
[32:37] | Yeah, I bought a book on the Romans to read in prison. | 是啊 我买了一本讲罗马人的书 准备带到监狱里读 |
[32:39] | – It’s a big book. – Well, is it a good book? | – 那本书特别厚 – 是本好书吗 |
[32:41] | It’s a decent book, yeah. | 当然 写得相当好 |
[32:45] | I’d castrate you and marry you in a heartbeat. | 我也会阉了你 然后马上娶你 |
[32:58] | – Are you okay, Tom? – Hey! | – 你没事吧汤姆 – 那啥 |
[32:59] | See if you can wrestle me into the ground, Greg. | 格雷格 我们来试试你能不能把我摔到地上 |
[33:01] | – No. – Come on. | – 不要吧 – 来啊 |
[33:02] | – I don’t want to… – Come on. Let’s… | – 我不想... – 来啊来啊... |
[33:04] | Come on, let’s fight like chickens. | 让我们像鸡一样打一架 |
[33:05] | – No, I… – Come on! | – 不了我... – 快来 |
[33:06] | Come on! Come on. Let’s have a little punching match. | 快啊 我们来一场小型拳击比赛 |
[33:09] | No, no. | 不了吧 |
[33:11] | Come on! Fight me like a rooster, you weakling! | 快点 我们来打架 要像个公鸡一样 你个胆小鬼 |
[33:13] | – Please, Tom! Stop! – Come on! | – 拜托了别这样 – 快点 |
[33:16] | – Stop. I don’t want to, man! – Why are you such a cock? | – 停手我不想打好吗 – 你怎么那么没劲 |
[33:17] | I don’t want to! | 我不想 |
[33:19] | I don’t wanna do it! | 我不想这样 |
[33:20] | “I don’t wanna do it! I don’t wanna do it! I don’t wanna do it!” | “我不想这样 我不想这样” |
[33:25] | Neither do I, Greg! | 我也不想这样 格雷格 |
[33:28] | It was a joke, you idiot. | 我只是开个玩笑 笨蛋 |
[33:31] | You’re so hard to riff with. | 你怎么这么不懂幽默 |
[33:33] | I mean that is a big career obstacle right there for you. | 这是你职业生涯中一个巨大的障碍 |
[33:37] | Big! | 大得要命 |
[33:44] | Come on, man. | 别这样 朋友 |
[33:48] | Yeah, I guess the, uh… | 是啊 我猜… |
[33:51] | the actual easiest thing for me would be, uh… | 对我来说 最实际最简单的办法可能是这样 |
[33:55] | you know, Kendall, | 你懂的 肯德尔 |
[33:57] | probably isn’t too late for you to backpedal on all your shit | 回头是岸 现在还来得及 |
[34:00] | and just, you know… | 你只要… |
[34:02] | say you were wrong or just fuzzle it up, you know. | 认个错 或者混淆视听 |
[34:05] | Just back off and cool it down. | 退一步 让事态缓和下来 |
[34:09] | No, that’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[34:12] | I wasn’t wrong and that destroys my reputation. | 我没做错 而且这样做会毁了我的声誉 |
[34:16] | You should listen to him, son. | 你应该听他的 儿子 |
[34:25] | Is this what this is? | 这是怎么回事 |
[34:27] | – What is this? – What? | – 怎么回事 – 什么 |
[34:28] | I’ve been brought out here to be roughed up by the two of you? | 你们俩把我骗到这来就是要搞定我这个刺头 |
[34:32] | – Is that what this is? – No, no, no, no, no. | – 是这样吗 – 不是 |
[34:33] | “Things just got out of hand. You were mistaken. | 你就说”事情失去了控制 你搞错了 |
[34:36] | Things went too far”. | 现在事态发展得过火了” |
[34:38] | No, no way. | 不行 没门 |
[34:39] | Maybe just quiet down a little bit, all right? | 那或许你稍微安分一点吗 |
[34:41] | You’ve made your point, all right? Maybe just, you know… | 你已经亮出了你的立场 不是吗 或许… |
[34:44] | we could just close up the outrage shop. | 我们应该不要再消费民众的愤怒 |
[34:47] | Leave it for the DOJ to investigate. | 让司法部去调查真相 |
[34:52] | Are you guys trying to fuck me here? | 你们俩是想在这里摆平我吗 |
[34:54] | – Ken… – I see this! | – 肯... – 我看出来了 |
[34:57] | Easy. Easy, friend. | 别发火嘛 朋友 |
[34:59] | – All right. – Let’s go. | – 好吧 – 我们走吧 |
[35:08] | You okay, son? | 你没事吧 儿子 |
[35:11] | Some of those drugs you do can make you paranoid. | 你嗑的那些药都把你搞成被害妄想症了 |
[35:15] | Is that right? | 是不是 |
[35:27] | – Hey! – Hi. Hi. | – 好哇 – 你好 |
[35:28] | Any updates from Dad? | 爸那边有什么进展吗 |
[35:30] | Radio silence, so… | 什么消息都没有 |
[35:32] | either everything going to plan or… | 要么一切顺利 要么… |
[35:34] | they’ve stabbed each other to death. | 他们刀剑相向同归于尽了 |
[35:37] | And where are we at with the Sandy and Stewy negotiation? | 我们跟桑迪和斯图伊的谈判怎么样了 |
[35:41] | Oh, um… | 呃… |
[35:43] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[35:45] | Momentarily broken. | 暂时没谈成 |
[35:47] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:48] | Yeah, they’re just grabbing a quick bite while they wait on | 是的 他们只是匆忙吃了点东西 |
[35:50] | the turnaround of the document. | 等着拿回文件 |
[35:54] | But in terms of the temperature? | 但整体氛围如何 |
[35:55] | Uh, it’s attritional, huh? | 稍微有些不同意见 对吧 |
[35:58] | – Yeah. – Oh, great. | – 没错 – 很好 |
[36:00] | But just so I’m clear, | 但我确认一下 |
[36:01] | we’re hung up on what exactly? | 我们究竟是卡在什么问题上呢 |
[36:03] | Well, the last, um… | 上次… |
[36:06] | break-out session was | 分组会议是 |
[36:08] | some specifics about the non-disparagement clause. | 停在有关非贬低条款的一些细节 |
[36:11] | We’re still on that? | 我们还在谈这个吗 |
[36:14] | I mean, don’t we have bigger things like the stand-still? | 我是说难道我们没有更重要的事情吗 比方说中止协议 |
[36:17] | Maybe, but… | 或许吧 但是… |
[36:19] | what we’re really trying to scope out here | 我们真正想打探的是 |
[36:21] | is if actually there is a deal space? | 是否真的存在议价空间 |
[36:24] | Sure, but do we have time? | 是啊 但我们时间够吗 |
[36:28] | Or do we just send one of you two big-hitters down there and… | 还是说我们就派你们两位大佬之一去那里… |
[36:32] | bang some heads together? Pull ’em out of the weeds, huh? | 然后逼他们就范 快刀斩乱麻 |
[36:39] | It’s an option. Sure. | 当然 这是种选择 |
[36:41] | Great! | 很好 |
[36:42] | Okay, well, I need big news or vibrations… | 好吧 有重大新闻或变动… |
[36:47] | – let me know. – We absolutely will. | – 告诉我 – 一定的 |
[36:49] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢 伙计们 |
[36:56] | Ah, it’s good, yeah? | 这里很不错吧 |
[36:58] | Yeah. It’s great. | 是啊 很棒 |
[37:04] | Your dad’s okay? | 你爸还好吗 |
[37:06] | Yeah, he’s fine. | 还好 他很好 |
[37:07] | So, uh, come on. What do you have on him? | 说吧 你有他的什么把柄 |
[37:13] | You know, I’d really… | 你知道的 我真的… |
[37:15] | rather not say. Legally. | 不太想说 出于法律层面的考虑 |
[37:17] | I mean, I guess it’s difficult, right? | 我是说这应该挺难吧 |
[37:19] | I mean, if you have jack-shit you look like a fake. | 你要是说你一无所知 就很假 |
[37:23] | If you have really damaging shit, | 你要是真有什么大招 |
[37:24] | you make me maybe want to run away, right? | 你或许会吓跑我 知道吗 |
[37:28] | Well, he’s implicated. | 他有所牵连 |
[37:32] | Hey. | 来了 |
[37:35] | Just riffing. | 就随便聊两句 |
[37:37] | Pitching our vision. | 在说我们的愿景 |
[37:40] | Well, shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[37:47] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[37:49] | – Hey. – Hey! | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[37:51] | Yeah, so, it’s a no on Ravenhead. | 雷文海德那边回绝了 |
[37:54] | – Oh? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[37:55] | He just doesn’t see how he can accommodate the pivot. | 他认为自己不能胜任这个位置 |
[37:59] | – Well, that’s unfortunate. – Yeah. | – 那太可惜了 – 是啊 |
[38:01] | Yeah, he was fairly unpleasant about it all. | 他不是很乐意做这些 |
[38:04] | Uh-huh? But I heard that… Greg’s a lock. | 是吗 但我听说… 格雷格已经搞定了 |
[38:08] | Yeah? He signed the JDA, so… | 对吗 他签了联合开发协议 所以… |
[38:12] | – You nailed that. – Yeah. | – 你成功了 – 是的 |
[38:13] | That’s about my level. | 是我能应付的水准 |
[38:14] | Tom Wambsgans, minion wrangler and shit-eater. | 汤姆·威姆士丹 看管下属的受气包 |
[38:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:20] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:22] | Is it the seniority thing? | 是因为在上级那儿吃瘪吗 |
[38:24] | – No. – Or the… | – 不是 – 还是因为... |
[38:27] | you know, the… prison possibility? | 你知道的 可能去坐牢 |
[38:31] | I just… | 我只是… |
[38:33] | I just keep thinking about, you know, | 我只是一直在想 |
[38:36] | you know, when we get home, | 我们回家的时候 |
[38:38] | uh, before dinner we have that very first glass of cold white wine. | 在晚餐前我们喝了第一杯冷白葡萄酒 |
[38:43] | On an empty stomach, you know that very cold glass of wine? | 饿着肚子 你记得那杯非常冷的葡萄酒吗 |
[38:46] | I fucking love that! | 我太他妈爱了 |
[38:48] | I just love that and I… | 我很爱喝 于是我… |
[38:50] | And so I did a bit of research | 我查了一下 |
[38:51] | and I got deep into the prison blogs again. | 然后我又再次耗在关于监狱的博文上了 |
[38:53] | – Oh, honey! – You know, about “Toilet wine”. | – 亲爱的 – 你知道吗"监狱酒" |
[38:56] | And turns out you can make it from fruit and ketchup | 结果你用水果和蕃茄酱也可以制成 |
[38:58] | but you have to “Burp” The wine back as it ferments. | 但你得在酒发酵的时候给它”排气” |
[39:02] | And I thought, “What if I forget to burp the toilet wine?” | 我想”我要是忘记给监狱酒排气呢” |
[39:05] | But the truth is I’m not gonna get wine | 但事实上 我在监狱里 |
[39:07] | of any temperature in prison, Shiv. | 不能喝到任何有温度的葡萄酒 小西 |
[39:09] | There are no fine wines in prison. | 监狱里没有好酒 |
[39:11] | You don’t get to choose what you eat. | 你不能选择吃什么 |
[39:13] | You don’t get to say what you do. | 你不能决定做什么 |
[39:15] | You know, like, like… | 你知道吗 这就好像… |
[39:18] | What… How late can I read? When is “Lights out”? | 我能看书到多晚 什么时候”熄灯” |
[39:21] | I’m fucking… I’m fucking terrified, Shiv. | 我… 我太害怕了 小西 |
[39:24] | Hey! Hey, it’s… | 嘿 听我说 这… |
[39:29] | I mean, uh… | 我是说… |
[39:32] | I don’t know what I can say to you. | 我不知道能和你说什么 |
[39:41] | Yeah, I gotta… | 我得… |
[39:42] | It’s Dad. | 是爸打来的 |
[39:43] | No. Sure, sure, sure, sure. | 没关系 你接吧 你接吧 |
[39:47] | – Sorry, honey. I… – No. No, no. | – 抱歉亲爱的我... – 没事没事 |
[39:51] | – Hey, Dad. – I’ve just spoken to Karl. | – 喂爸 – 我刚刚和卡尔谈过了 |
[39:53] | Uh, Greg’s in by the way. Tom got him to sign. | 顺便告诉你 格雷格加入我们了 汤姆让他签了字 |
[39:58] | Karl’s not happy with your level of input. | 卡尔不满意你的介入 |
[40:00] | Oh? Okay. Well, fuck him, right? | 是吗 好吧 去他的 |
[40:03] | I don’t need another toothache. | 我不需要再生什么事端 |
[40:05] | Well, you okayed me to go in there and kick some ass. | 是你同意我去那里教训他们的 |
[40:09] | And I barely… | 而且我几乎没有… |
[40:10] | I gave you a destination. | 我给了你一个目的地 |
[40:12] | I can’t walk you there, okay? | 我不能陪你走到那 懂吗 |
[40:14] | Okay, Dad, but if you give in to Karl, | 当然 但是爸 如果你要向卡尔妥协 |
[40:17] | then everyone starts to carve me out. | 那所有人都会开始排挤我 |
[40:19] | There’s a line. | 有个限度 |
[40:20] | – And… – Nothing is a line. | – 还有... – 没什么是一成不变的 |
[40:22] | Everything everywhere is always moving forever. | 万物皆在不断变化着 |
[40:27] | Get used to it. | 趁早习惯吧 |
[40:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:40] | So, Josh… | 乔希… |
[40:43] | where are we on this? | 我们谈到哪了 |
[40:44] | You know, I have a wife at home. | 你知道的 我妻子还在家里等着 |
[40:48] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:51] | Well, uh… | 那… |
[40:54] | help yourself. | 请慢用吧 |
[40:58] | Uh, I hear you on the fundamentals. | 我基本上听明白了 |
[41:02] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[41:03] | I mean, fuck Sandy and Stewy. | 去他的桑迪和斯图伊 |
[41:06] | That’s just financial engineering and… | 那不过是金融资产重整 |
[41:08] | I can do that myself, right? | 我自己都能来 对吗 |
[41:10] | Yeah, absolutely. | 对 当然 |
[41:11] | But this… this still feels off. | 但是… 我还是不太能接受 |
[41:14] | I mean, Ken, it feels like… | 肯 这好像… |
[41:16] | I mean, you want your dad to go to jail? | 你想让你爸蹲大牢吗 |
[41:20] | Well, uh, that’s not for me to say. | 这不是我能说了算的 |
[41:23] | I mean, it kind of is, though. | 但这差不多是你说了算 |
[41:24] | Like if you were a judge, you’d want him to go to prison? | 如果你是法官 你希望他去坐牢吗 |
[41:27] | I believe the traditional whistleblowing process would be subverted. | 我想传统的检举流程会被破坏 |
[41:31] | – So, that’s why I… – Uh, but Logan, | – 这就是为什么我... – 但是洛根 |
[41:33] | the reputational hit? | 要遭受名誉上的打击 |
[41:34] | I mean, optically, maybe you become… | 我是说 世人看来或许你会成为… |
[41:38] | a punchline. | 一个笑话 |
[41:39] | One of those big guys who aren’t coming back. | 那种无法东山再起的大人物 |
[41:42] | When is this gonna end? | 冤冤相报何时了 |
[41:44] | I’m hearing separate planes. I gotta say… | 我听说你们是坐不同的飞机来的 我得说… |
[41:47] | I don’t like betting on blood feuds. | 我不想把钱赌在家族夙仇上 |
[41:49] | It ends with me in control… | 最后会是我掌权… |
[41:53] | slapped wrists, | 略施小惩 |
[41:55] | and a payout. | 交罚金解决 |
[41:57] | That stuff… | 这个问题 |
[41:59] | sea mist. | 会像海雾一样 |
[42:01] | Vapor. | 蒸发掉 |
[42:02] | Here’s the disconnect. | 这就是意见分歧的地方 |
[42:04] | See, I think that… | 听着 我认为… |
[42:08] | end of the day… | 到头来… |
[42:10] | you work for the shareholders. | 你是为股东们效力 |
[42:13] | For me. | 为我效力 |
[42:16] | But I think that you think | 但我发现你却认为 |
[42:20] | that I’m some dipshit who had a lucky night at the casino, | 我是在赌场上走了狗屎运的傻缺 |
[42:23] | who acts all fancy, | 还自命不凡 |
[42:24] | and then makes you eat fucking rodents for my pleasure. Right? | 让你们吃小老鼠来逗我开心 对吧 |
[42:30] | But I have a gun at your head. | 我的刀可就架在你们脖子上 |
[42:33] | And I need to know if this is gonna be a functional situation. | 我只想知道这事到底能不能翻篇 |
[42:38] | And I’m sure you’re gonna say, | 你们当然会说 |
[42:39] | “Yes, it is going to be a functional situation”. | “可以 这事可以翻篇” |
[42:42] | But I’m gonna need to hear you say that it’s a functional situation. | 但我想看到你们真正把这事翻篇 |
[42:45] | So, can you work together? | 所以你们到底能不能并肩作战 |
[42:49] | – Uh-huh. – Sure. Absolutely. | – 能 – 当然没问题 |
[42:54] | Oh, fuck. This is tough. | 我去 够难搞的 |
[42:58] | This is… It’s fucking tough, I gotta say. ‘Cause… | 不得不说 真他妈够难搞的 因为… |
[43:04] | I don’t really believe you. I mean, I kinda don’t. | 我信不过你们 真信不过 |
[43:10] | It’ll be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[43:14] | It’ll be okay… | 会好起来的 |
[43:16] | because he’s a good kid. | 因为他是个好孩子 |
[43:18] | – He’s a good kid? – Yeah. | – 你说他是个好孩子 – 对 |
[43:20] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[43:24] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 行 – 他是的 |
[43:26] | He did what he thought was best. | 他做了他觉得最正确的事情 |
[43:28] | I think he went too far, but… | 虽然跑偏了 但是… |
[43:31] | he’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[43:34] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[43:35] | He’s a good kid… | 他是个好孩子 |
[43:38] | and I love him. | 我很爱他 |
[43:41] | I mean… | 虽然… |
[43:43] | there’ll be a big number. | 我们会付一大笔罚金 |
[43:44] | We’ll pay, he’ll mew and cry and… and I’ll get it. | 他会抱头痛哭 但我呢… 会全盘接受 |
[43:48] | It’ll all be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[43:51] | And… | 然后 |
[43:53] | maybe… | 也许… |
[43:55] | it’ll be him one day. | 某天他会接班 |
[43:57] | It’s in his blood. | 这是他的使命 |
[43:59] | He learned it all from me. | 都是我教给他的 |
[44:02] | And maybe… | 兴许… |
[44:05] | maybe he’s the best one of all of them. | 兴许他就是几个孩子里最棒的那个 |
[44:08] | So, yeah… | 所以 没错 |
[44:10] | it’ll be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[44:16] | Well… | 行吧… |
[44:19] | So, that’s nice to hear? | 还挺暖心的 |
[44:21] | Right? | 是吧 |
[44:29] | So, I guess… | 所以 我想… |
[44:32] | for me to come your way, I have a little wish list. | 要我加入你们的话 我有几个小心愿 |
[44:34] | A little EPS-juicing. Some stock buyback. | 我要一点股份 回购一些股票 |
[44:38] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[44:39] | let me in. Hmm? | 让我加入 好吗 |
[44:43] | Sounds good. | 听起来还不错 |
[44:44] | I’d consider that. Absolutely. | 我一定会考虑考虑 |
[44:49] | I’d appreciate that, Logan. | 万分感激 洛根 |
[44:53] | Uh, I should take this. | 这个电话我得接 |
[44:54] | I want to make sure we get back a little easier. | 咱们回程路上才能轻松一点 |
[44:57] | City boy, huh? | 都市佬 |
[44:58] | Well, you’re a bit far from your nearest coffee and bagel. | 这附近可没什么咖啡厅和百吉饼店 |
[45:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:07] | Hello? Yes. | 喂 是 |
[45:11] | Uh, yes. | 对 |
[45:18] | Sure, sure, yes. | 没错 没错 |
[46:01] | What? | 怎么 |
[46:05] | Okay. Good. | 行 很好 |
[46:07] | Okay? | 行了 |
[46:10] | Look, shall we head back? They’ll, uh… | 那我们就回去吧 他们… |
[46:13] | They’ll send some carts for us. | 他们会派代步车来接 |
[46:17] | You good? You wanna wait here or we can walk up to the… | 怎么样 你们想在这里等吗 我们也可以走到那边… |
[46:20] | You wanna… You wanna rest up, old geezer? | 你… 要不要休息一下 老头 |
[46:22] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[46:24] | Good, let’s do it. | 行 那我们走过去吧 |
[46:46] | Nice speeches. | 说得真好啊刚才 |
[46:49] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[46:51] | Well, you’ll say anything to get fucked on a date, won’t you? | 为了约会结束后能打一炮就是得不择手段 不是吗 |
[46:57] | You know, Greg’s with me now. | 格雷格现在跟我了 |
[46:59] | He tell you? | 他告诉你了吗 |
[47:02] | You’re on your own now, son. | 你现在孤苦伶仃了 孩子 |
[47:06] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[47:11] | Retire now, effective immediately, | 你现在立刻退休 |
[47:14] | maybe I go easy, row back. | 或许我还会手下留情 |
[47:18] | You’d scuttle the fleet in a month. | 你不出一个月就能拖垮公司 |
[47:21] | Dad, you’re the silverback, | 爸 我知道你是大哥大[银背金刚] |
[47:22] | but I put you in the ground that day. And you don’t get to come back. | 但我那天打倒了你 你没法东山再起了 |
[47:26] | Do you understand? | 懂吗 |
[47:27] | You know something, son? | 孩子 你知道吗 |
[47:30] | I’d sooner get fucked by a spic in a shower block | 我宁愿在淋浴室里让墨西哥佬干我 |
[47:34] | than see you have it. | 也不会把公司交你掌管 |
[47:38] | And I got the Raisin under my thumb, | 老家伙任我使唤 |
[47:40] | I’ve got the family, I’ve got little Greggy. | 家人也都支持我 包括小格雷格 |
[47:43] | I’ve got the fucking tattoo man in the tank. | 刺青男还在等我发号施令 |
[47:46] | You’re high and dry. | 你无依无靠 |
[47:49] | Face it, son. | 认命吧 孩子 |
[47:52] | You lost. | 你输了 |
[47:55] | You guys good to keep going? | 你们能自己接着走吗 |
[47:56] | ‘Cause, uh, I have visitors coming and, um… | 因为我有客人来了 |
[48:00] | You sure you’re okay? ‘Cause I’m gonna run ahead. | 你们能行吗 我得先走一步了 |
[48:01] | – You go! You go! I’m great. – I could send a cart. | – 我可以派辆车来 – 走吧你走吧我没事 |
[48:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:28] | Hey, Josh! | 乔希 |
[48:30] | Uh, I think this feels like it’s going to the ocean. | 我感觉这条路是往海边的 |
[48:33] | No, no, this is the short way. | 不 这是条捷径 |
[48:34] | Uh, anyway, I know where we are. | 放心吧 我认得路 |
[48:37] | Yeah. | 放心 |
[48:38] | Stop staring. I’m fine. | 别盯着我 我没事 |
[48:41] | Hey, it’s pretty rough, though. | 这条路很烂 |
[48:43] | So, you wanna wait for the cart? I mean, there’s a lot of bumps. | 要不等车吧 这路上坑坑洼洼的 |
[48:46] | Oh, bumps! I’ve walked bumps! | 坑坑洼洼算什么 |
[48:49] | You sure? I don’t mind calling. | 你确定吗 我真的可以叫车 |
[48:50] | Oh, not for me. Not on my account. | 我反正不需要 |
[48:53] | Right, Ken? | 是吧 肯 |
[48:58] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[48:59] | He’s all good. Let’s walk it out. Right, Dad? | 他状态很好 我们就用走的吧 爸爸 |
[49:03] | He’s fine. He’s a bear. | 他好着呢 他壮得像头熊 |
[49:07] | I’m gonna run up ahead. | 我先走一步 |
[49:13] | Can’t you even fucking tell me you need a breather? | 你他妈连你需要喘口气都不愿意说吗 |
[49:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[49:17] | Right. | 可不是 |
[49:19] | You’ve lied so much you don’t even fucking know anymore. | 你鬼话连篇 自己都不知道哪句真哪句假了 |
[49:21] | Your brain’s scrambled egg, look at you. | 脑子里都是浆糊 瞧你副这样子 |
[49:23] | I beat you. Pipe down! | 闭嘴吧 手下败将 |
[49:25] | What’s that? I can’t hear you. | 什么 我听不见 |
[49:27] | You’re fucked. | 你完蛋了 |
[49:28] | Uh-huh, look at you. You’re 600 years old | 是吗 你呢 都600岁了 |
[49:30] | and you’ve pissed off your fucking boyfriend, | 还能惹怒你的总统男友 |
[49:31] | the President, and he’s sending the Feds on you | 他要派联邦调查局的人去抓你 |
[49:33] | and you’re wriggling, but you’re in too deep. | 你想挣扎 无奈陷得太深 |
[49:35] | Everyone knows. | 大家都心知肚明 |
[49:37] | And now you’re trying to counter | 现在你想扭转局势 |
[49:38] | but you’ve put Shiv in there and she’s a fucking dipshit. | 结果让小西掌权 可惜她鬼用没有 |
[49:40] | I hear no one respects her. Everyone’s digging her out. | 听说没人把她当回事 大家都想赶她走 |
[49:42] | And you’re losing control, and everyone hates you. | 而你已经控制不了局面了 大家都恨你 |
[49:44] | Let’s just close the deal with Josh. | 先把和乔希的交易达成 |
[49:46] | He fucking hates you too. | 他也恨你 |
[49:48] | Your anti-Semitic fucking bagel and gold bullshit! | 就因为你那堆反犹太主义的百吉饼黄金屁话 |
[49:50] | Oh, fuck off! | 滚蛋 |
[49:55] | You don’t even know what you’re saying half the time. | 你的话有一半都不过脑子 |
[49:56] | It’s like you’re fucking losing it, man. | 感觉你真的就是不行了 |
[50:00] | You got water? | 有没有水 |
[50:02] | Ask your fucking iPhone. | 自己打电话要吧 |
[50:04] | Listen. I’m gonna call the house. | 那啥 我得问问家里 |
[50:05] | ‘Cause, this is the quick way but sometimes it takes longer, | 这条路确实是捷径 但有的时候会花费更长时间 |
[50:09] | so I’m checking. | 我打电话问问 |
[50:10] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好 – 行 |
[50:17] | Just catch your breath, okay? Catch your breath. | 喘口气 来吧 喘口气 |
[50:22] | Get me something… | 给我找个… |
[50:23] | in case I puke. | 我要吐了 |
[50:25] | Yeah, I know where I am. We don’t know where you are. | 我知道我在哪里 只是不知道你在哪里 |
[50:27] | Yeah, so, we’re not lost. You’re lost. | 所以迷路的是你 不是我们 |
[50:34] | Dad, come on. | 爸 别逞能了 |
[50:38] | You okay? | 还好吗 |
[50:41] | Yeah, yeah. Tell him. Yeah. | 没事的 跟他说 |
[50:43] | All good. All good. | 没事的 |
[50:49] | Hey, listen to me. Are you okay? | 你真的确定还好吗 老爸 |
[50:51] | Are you having a fucking heart attack here? | 你是不是心脏病发作了 |
[50:53] | Fuck off! | 滚一边去 |
[50:54] | I know what heart attacks are and this isn’t one. | 我知道什么是心脏病发作 这次不是 |
[51:01] | You… | 你… |
[51:03] | I think we need a cart and a doctor. | 我觉得咱们需要台代步车 还有医生 |
[51:05] | No fucking doctor! Not in front of him! | 别找医生 在他面前别找 |
[51:07] | I don’t want you fucking dying here. | 我不想让你他妈的死在这儿 |
[51:09] | You tried to fuck me! | 你搞我是吧 |
[51:10] | We need to get you back, okay? Let’s just get you back. | 我们得把你接回去 好吧 把你接回去 |
[51:20] | Dad! | 爸 |
[51:22] | Hey, Josh, uh, we need to get my dad back. | 乔希 我们得把我爸弄回去 |
[51:25] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操了 |
[51:26] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 – 没事 |
[51:29] | I’m gonna get a doctor. | 我去找个医生 |
[51:31] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[51:39] | Okay? | 没事吧 |
[51:48] | You know, I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[51:50] | Take it easy, right here. Take it easy. Sit down. | 慢点吧 就在这坐下吧 |
[51:53] | Oh, fuck! | 他娘的 |
[51:58] | – Okay? – Yeah. | – 好 – 来 |
[51:59] | Sit down. Sit down. | 慢慢坐下 |
[52:15] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他妈到哪了 |
[52:16] | – We need a doctor. – Okay? | – 我们需要医生 – 好点了吗 |
[52:19] | Okay. | 好谢谢 |
[52:22] | – Yes, yes, thank you. – Too much sun. | – 对对谢了 – 太晒了 |
[52:25] | He’ll be fine. Just a bit too much sun. | 他没事的 就是给晒着了 |
[52:30] | We’re good. Hey, listen, man. | 我们很好 对了 兄弟 |
[52:33] | – You know, I think, I think… – I think, maybe, | – 你知道... – 我觉得啊 |
[52:35] | why don’t you just think about your dad right now, huh? | 你现在想着照顾你爸就好了 |
[52:37] | Right, Ken? | 对吧 小肯 |
[52:45] | … but I could get talking about Margaret’s school bus story. | 我可以谈一下玛格丽特校车事件 |
[52:48] | What do you think, Mark? | 你觉得呢 马克 |
[52:49] | I like “Pedo Daycare”. It’s strong. | 我喜欢”恋童日托” 很有冲击力 |
[52:53] | Oh, no, don’t let me interrupt. | 别因为我打断了你们 |
[52:55] | You carry on. I’ll just wait in the corner. | 你们继续 我在旁边等会就行 |
[53:01] | Let’s end there. I think we’re pretty much done. | 我们就先结束吧 反正差不多了 |
[53:04] | Great! | 好极了 |
[53:13] | – Hey. – Um, just so you know, | – 你好 – 我先给你打个预防针 |
[53:15] | Mark only discusses editorial with Cyd or Logan. | 马克只跟希德或者洛根谈社论 |
[53:18] | That’s just been long-standing… | 这是一直以来的惯例… |
[53:19] | Oh, no, that’s fine. It’s not editorial. | 不 我不谈社论的事 |
[53:24] | Thanks, Wanda. | 谢了 旺达 |
[53:29] | – Hey! – Hi. | – 好啊 – 好 |
[53:30] | It is editorial, so… | 就是社论的事 |
[53:33] | I have a line for you on the President | 我有一行关于总统的台词 |
[53:34] | that we’d like you to start rolling out immediately. | 希望你能马上开始播报 |
[53:37] | We’re open to suggestions, but, uh, | 我们很乐意听听你的意见 但是 |
[53:39] | we just feel like our general ideological sympathy | 我们就是觉得咱们在意识形态层面的支持 |
[53:42] | has maybe let them off the hook on too many specifics. | 也许让他们在太多细节上逃避了惩罚 |
[53:46] | Right? Like big tech. | 对吧 比如科技巨头 |
[53:48] | Middle East. | 中东问题 |
[53:49] | Green subsidies. | 新能源补贴 |
[53:50] | We’d like a branded nightly segment, like… | 我们需要夜间招牌档 比如… |
[53:54] | “Is he losing his grip?” | “他是不是驾驭不住了” |
[53:57] | “Is he losing his grip?” | “他是不是驾驭不住了” |
[54:01] | You know he’s a friend, right? | 你知道总统是我们这边的吧 |
[54:03] | But with a question mark, like, “Is he?” | 不是个问句吗 “是不是” |
[54:05] | Oh, with a question mark! | 原来是个问句啊 |
[54:08] | Well, thank you for giving me discretion on the punctuation. | 谢谢你允许我来自行决定句型 |
[54:10] | Shiv, I have a perspective. | 小西 我是有个人观点的 |
[54:13] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[54:14] | And a reputation that I’ve built up over a number of years. | 还有日积月累下来的名声 |
[54:17] | But this is something my dad wants. | 可这是我父亲的要求 |
[54:19] | So, one, he has a great antenna | 第一 他的政治触觉十分敏锐 |
[54:23] | and you should trust his hunches. | 你应该相信他的直觉 |
[54:24] | But two… | 第二… |
[54:27] | in a sense, this conversation is already over. | 从某种意义上讲 这个对话已经结束了 |
[54:28] | It’s just a question of how many times | 接下来的问题只不过是 |
[54:30] | we scream the word “Fuck” at each other | 我们要和彼此对骂几个来回 |
[54:31] | before you do what we want. | 因为你一定会照办 |
[54:35] | What if I go public with this full-court press? | 如果我把你的威胁公开出去呢 |
[54:38] | Incredibly embarrassing for you. | 你会很难堪吧 |
[54:40] | Yeah, but… | 是呀 不过… |
[54:42] | the thing about us, Mark, and you should know this by now, | 其实你早该知道的 马克 |
[54:46] | we don’t get embarrassed. | 我们从来不会难堪 |
[54:49] | After me. Thanks. | 我先进 谢了 |
[54:54] | How’re things looking? | 怎么样了 |
[54:57] | Conference call with lawyers before they head back in. | 会议在律师回去前通了电话 |
[54:59] | Sandy and Stewy. No progress. It’s not good. | 桑迪和斯图伊那边毫无进展 情况不容乐观 |
[55:03] | And how was the date? | 约会怎么样 |
[55:04] | Did you fuck him or tug him off between courses? | 上床了还是上菜前给他打飞机了 |
[55:08] | Enough, okay? | 住嘴吧 |
[55:08] | – Seriously, I mean it. – Enough. Stop it. | – 我认真的 – 够了住嘴 |
[55:10] | Seriously, stop flirting with me. | 我认真的 别撩我了 |
[55:11] | What do you want? | 你想干吗 |
[55:14] | You’re gonna fucking die. | 你得高兴死 |
[55:18] | – Oh, God! – I know. | – 天啊 – 我知道 |
[55:20] | Don’t use this. | 别用这个 |
[55:22] | No! Come on… That is a magic bullet. | 不是吧… 这可是临门一脚 |
[55:26] | He’s gonna love it. Dad’s gonna give me my bedtime bath. | 他会爱死 爸还会帮我洗澡澡 |
[55:28] | Bank the photos. By all means. But don’t spread it around. | 你当然可以把照片留下来 但是别散播 |
[55:31] | Yeah, it’s great for Logan. | 对洛根是好 |
[55:33] | It’s bad for Kendall. It’s bad for you. | 但是对肯德尔不利 对你也不好 |
[55:36] | “The Tattoo Brothers”? | “纹身兄弟” |
[55:39] | Oh, okay, so, what? You, uh… you care? | 原来你这么在乎我吗 |
[55:41] | “How does this advance my personal position?” | “这对我个人有何促进作用” |
[55:44] | You need to think about that 24/7. | 你应该每时每刻都思考这个问题 |
[55:47] | You should get that tattooed on your head. | 没准应该把它纹在你额头上 |
[55:49] | Here. | 拿走 |
[55:51] | Keep the photos. Our little secret. | 把照片放好 这是我们的小秘密 |
[55:55] | Oh, did you hear about your dad? | 对了 你听说你爸的事了吗 |
[55:57] | No, what? | 没 怎么了 |
[56:01] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[56:02] | I don’t control them like that. | 我不是像那样控制他们的 |
[56:05] | He has editorial freedom. | 他有社论自由 |
[56:09] | Oh, come on, come on! That’s just rumors. | 得了吧 才没有 那只是谣言 |
[56:12] | Watch the show! | 看看节目 |
[56:14] | I’m sure it won’t seem so bad. | 我相信没那么严重 |
[56:21] | You want to hear what it sounds like | 你想听听 |
[56:22] | when the President loses his temper? | 总统发飙的时候是什么样吗 |
[56:33] | Look, let me investigate. I… | 听着 我来调查一下 |
[56:36] | You know Mark. He’s very tenacious, very independent. | 你了解马克的 他既固执又独立 |
[56:40] | I don’t know, but if I wasn’t so tied up | 要不是因为这破调查 |
[56:42] | in this fucking investigation, | 我已经分身乏术了 |
[56:44] | I could focus on keeping ATN on message. Hmm? | 我肯定能专心让泛美网科输出官方观点 |
[56:51] | Hey, I hear you tried to kill Dad again? | 听说你又想杀了咱爸 |
[56:54] | It was just heat exhaustion. | 只是中暑 |
[56:55] | Uh, that’s not what we’re hearing. | 我们听说的可不是这样 |
[56:57] | We’re hearing that you took an old man out to die in the sun. | 我们听说你差点把一个年迈的老人给晒死 |
[56:59] | We went for a hike with Josh. | 我们和乔希走了一截 |
[57:01] | You tried to assassinate our dad with the sun. | 你想用太阳暗杀咱爸 |
[57:03] | Do you have a fetish for nearly killing Dad? | 难道杀死爸爸能让你获得快感吗 |
[57:06] | Like, “Just the tip” But for like killing Dad? | 比如差一点点就能杀死爸的时候 |
[57:08] | Well, look, it’s in hand. | 听着 我搞定了 |
[57:10] | The vote. | 股东投票 |
[57:11] | Josh is a lock. | 乔希稳了 |
[57:12] | Uh, well, no, actually. He’s out. | 其实并没有 他退出了 |
[57:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[57:15] | – He’s with us. – No! He’s out. | – 他跟咱们一边的 – 不他退出了 |
[57:17] | Frank just got off the phone. | 弗兰克刚接到电话 |
[57:19] | Apparently, Dad’s little freak-out gave him the shits. | 显然爸的小状况把他吓怕了 |
[57:21] | Weak leadership, fractured at the top. | 上层领导力差劲 |
[57:23] | You let him fucking shrivel, he saw that. | 你任由咱爸蔫巴 还被乔希看见了 |
[57:25] | And now he has, quote, | 现在他的原话是 |
[57:26] | “Zero faith in the post-Dad leadership”. | “对爸后期的领导力毫无信心” |
[57:29] | It’s not my fault he’s an old man who can’t climb a fucking hill. | 这不是我的错 他已经老了爬不了坡 |
[57:31] | We’re about to lose the company at the shareholder meet, | 我们很快就会在股东大会上丢掉公司 |
[57:33] | all because you wouldn’t give our dad a timely fucking Evian. | 全都是因为你没有及时给爸一瓶水 |
[57:36] | Good day! | 妈的祝你好运吧 |